Speaker 1: Here on the Cacoday Radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. As we get things cruising on this fine morning. But as we do, I think it's going to be really important that I talk about something with you because I don't know everybody in the audience. I don't know your name, I don't know your nickname. Obviously, we've had the opportunity over the years to meet many listeners. I will let the listeners know we're just finalizing all of this stuff. We are putting together a couple listener events coming up in September. One in the Triad, running the Triangle, two different things. I believe they both involve Bourbon, So that's good. I'm not saying I lobbied for any part of this, but so we're gonna have a couple of things coming up. Well, we'll hit you with details here in the very near future. One you know, like I said, one in the Triangle, one in the Triad, and we'll bring up to speed there. That being said, you know, I want everyone to be happy and healthy and good to go for that. So, uh, let me ask you this, and let me start ross. Do you have anyone in your in your orbit or yourself. Who's who've ever gone by the name chie chee, whether it is a nickname or their actual name or any of that. Chee Chee, I don't think so. No chee cheese, No chee che No. Because I noticed a little pattern over the weekend. Would you google chia Chee dead and tell me what it says? Please?
Speaker 2: That's a chi is there like a nyphen?
Speaker 1: No, let's go no hyphen, just chi Chi dead because this is a quinky dink, all right? So uh tell me? Uh so tell me what happened.
Speaker 2: For the first answer from the Google machine is chee Chee deveine dead. That was from August twenty of twenty twenty. Looks like a like a like a like a like a drag queen performer.
Speaker 1: That's a ru Paul drag queen performer. Sure, Port Louisiana, thirty four years of age. No, who's wrong with the Google machine? I thought it was just the Trump stuff. We're doing this too, okay? So uh, in the last few days we have lost chi chie Rodriguez, the golfer. And I will tell you a chi Chi Rodrigaez story, not the chia Chee told me, but that a golfer by the name of Andy Bean told me no relation to mister Bean.
Speaker 2: There's Chee Chee Rodriguez about let's see yes, one, two, three, four stories down after chi Chee Devane.
Speaker 1: From twenty twenty. When did Chichie Rodriguez die?
Speaker 2: I guess you said right over the weekend?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, well like three or four days ago, just going into the weekend. Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So and then oh, I just realized, I'm sorry. We use it for canceling, but we also use it for this. I apologize. I just realized I didn't have the right page selected here, So well, I guess long and short of it, long and short of it, Chee Chee divein When did Chee Chee devein the Queen die? This doesn't work as a trifecta twenty twenty? Okay, No, that's not what I was referring to. And it's weird that Google would make that the first thing. But everyone told me I don't understand algorithms, so maybe I'm dumb. Chee Chee Rodriguez the Hall of Fame golfer, and he was he was a card, he was a character, and he was in that era of golfers now. And I tell you this, Andy Bean told me this. Andy Bean was my pro at one of the programs that I played it at the at the Senior Tour excuse me, the Champions Tour event that they call it now, that takes place annually at Preston Wood, and I love, I love doing that with the senior players because, don't get me wrong, their competitors, their heads are in the game, but usually usually they're a lot more animated because the tour used to be different, right, these guys. John Daly was more representative of the tour for a while, I want to say, more representative was a larger swath of the tour for a long time. And it funny, you know, one of the things that Tiger Woods will be most remembered for, but it doesn't get the the pub that it should. I mean, you know, him destroying the Masters by eighteen strokes or whatever it was, would he could barely drink, you know. That's that stuff is easy to visualize, But what you have to understand is the whole game of golf was fundamentally changed by tiger Woods coming in. All the courses are longer than they used to be, and continue to play that way today, all of the traditional courses and and the the fitness of golfers fundamentally changed. And it's not that you didn't have, you know, skin of your golfers. Greg Norman was never a fat dude, right, you know, you go back and look at this. That being said, you could operate like that and and really be animated. And you know, Chee Chee would do the sword fighting and he would do all of that stuff. He was very But Andy Bean told me a story that when these guys back in the day were on the tour that there were, they would show up for rounds. Some of them would like, they would rent a house together, which is something golfers still do. Usually not together though, but they'd run a house together, and then they would be getting their stuff to get in the vehicle to go over to the course for their next round. And there's still ice in the cocktails from the night before. So dudes were sure. And that's the famous Daily story, right. He was an alternate for the Open. He drove across the country, didn't sleep, and then proceeded to just murder everybody. So chi Chie Rodriguez, he said, was really the instigator. He was a super fun, jovial dude. He talked to you till like two three in the morning. They get up a play around a golf and and kill it. So I thought that was a fun story. Yeah, So why do I bring up the Chi Chee stuff? Because Chi Chi, also known as Anio Salazar, has passed away.
Speaker 2: And you know now from Scarface.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yes, the sidekick to Tony Montana has passed away. He died at the age of sixty eight. Apparently Sosa finally got him. Huh, he says here in the story, riddled with bullets from a his squad hired by drug kingpin Alejandra Sosa. Really, because the story I had said it died in his sleep, and I think perhaps this article is saying that's what is cow His character died. Oh okay, I'm not sure at the moment, so yes, yes, yes, Actually I thought he was in Reno. He died at a friend's home in Brooklyn. He had just flown from Reno, where he had done because he's a comedian by nature, and he's in his sixties, so he's still touring and he was He did a casino in Reno and then flew to a buddy's house in Brooklyn. I'm sure I'm gonna sneeze here. So you know, such an obscure name used in any way to have two chee cheese die in the last few days, is uh? I? You know, maybe that drag Queen's lucky that he got ahead of it. I don't know. Let's see, hold on, famous people named you? Now, how many other famous chi cheese can there be? That's what I because I can't think of any other famous chi cheese. So but yeah, died in his sleep. Riddle with bullets? He doesn't say. Okay, so we have a where is the famous people? So there are several chi cheese going Dude, I'm telling you Google search, if you put famous people named chi Chi, they say the number one most famous Chichi is the drag Queen. What are you talking about? What are you talking about? I got no beef with Chi Chi de Vein. By the way, I only knew who that was because of the search this morning. But okay, But Chichi Rodriguez is a Hall of Fame athlete man and Tony Montana's sidekick. You know, was an actor, was in quite a few other movies. Obviously, his name wasn't Chi chee. But but if your other chee cheese, I don't know, just uh you know, probably here we go.
Speaker 2: Don't forget about Don Chi Chi from the Godfather. Oh, that dude's got to be dead, right, Oh yeah, I got super dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not just in that hallway. All right, I'm trying to think of this. Let's see. Uh oh, we got a baseball pitcher, chi Chi Gonzalez born in ninety two. Ill probably still plays for the Rockies, I think, No, the ring played for the Yankees and the Twins. All right, I don't remember him. Ross do you remember playing for the Yankees? Probably farm league stuff. Yeah. Other than that, I don't know. There's a lot of high profile. But if you have a person in your orbit named Chichi, maybe give him a call today, check in on him. All right, that's how we're starting on Monday. Don't worry. We had lots of insane audio to get to and apparently, uh oh, our Lady of Fatima statue blinked at a congregation in Ohio. So now everyone's freaking out over that. Do you think it blinked or do you think it rolled its eyes? Which I would understand to be quite honest with you, So we'll touch on that story. I was reading this morning and I was wrong. I thought the breakdancing was going to be a disaster. Ross you thought it was going to be a disaster too, right, like what's this doing in the Olympics or.
Speaker 2: More of like just a curiosity, like like what the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: Did did you? Was your curiosity satisfying?
Speaker 2: It was peaked.
Speaker 1: It was peaked.
Speaker 3: And I think that what has occurred on social media with trolls and keyboard warriors and taking those comments and giving them airtime has been really disappointing. She is the best breakdowncer female that we have for Australia.
Speaker 1: There's no way. I refuse to believe that.
Speaker 2: They can't They can't be true because you saw some of these breakdancers competing and they were amazing. It fled around their heads and cartwheels.
Speaker 1: Japanese dude, the Japanese dude. I thought it was Ai.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look at that right. When you see somebody at the Olympics competing and whatever their their division or the sport is, you should be watching that at homegoing wow, I can't do that. That should be your initial repost list every it every now and then, every now and then, like do you remember when the guy who used to have the soccer stadium executions in uh?
Speaker 1: I can'tmera which African country it was ended up getting cooed and greased. It's the Central aven Republic. Well whatever, I'll look it up. But do you remember when what happened with the Olympic team one time? Like those are anomalies and if you don't know what that is, let me do this. We're gonna take a break, we'll come back and why I can jump in the way back file and find this individual and we're gonna go We're gonna go ahead and talk about that along with what happened at the Olympics, because there is more backstory. And I've noticed that some of the woke stuff is getting ignored. But she is, she said this stuff right, there's a reason here that's more than like I would respect if she was just punking them, but it's more than that, and I understand that's a bit of a double standard with me, but it's really not right. And also, you could have done Napoleon dynamite, Like there's so many things you could have done, but it's the reasoning behind it that I think we have to explore. We'll do that coming up here on the CaCO Day radio program. All right, So it wasn't Central. I was thinking of another dude who dies, the dude who did stadium executions. He did something else. He sent his kid to live with in Pyongyang and then he died. Well, you got murdered. But I was watching a dictator documentary over the weekend. But what I thought was interesting was very appropriate is they were talking about that time in Somalia when because you know, when you're the dictator, among other things, you also get to tell everyone what to do as far as their you know, the Olympic team, you got final say over it. And so there's video on and this wasn't the Olympics. This was the Track and Field World Championships qualifier where you have a little more flex And then he didn't do it again for the Olympics, but he sent his fat niece to do the one hundred meter sprint and it's an amazing video to watch. I just sent it to Roz. He can tweet you a link to that. But it's honestly one of those moments where I think I could run. I'll tell you what a hundred time was here in a second. But I think I could beat that right now. I know I could for most, you know, most of my life twenty twenty two seconds essentially to run one hundred meters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you watch it. I'm like, I dude, I could easily beat that time easily. And you're like, you're from Somalia, and then you realize where all the food from Somalia went?
Speaker 1: What what do you mean by that? What where did it go?
Speaker 2: Just the whole King Jong you know, Kim Jong un thing where you're like, everybody's like, you know, emaciated and starving, and then you see the leader of the country and you're like, yeah.
Speaker 1: They're literally trying to attack ships with fifty col mounted guns firing out, and they're like, you know, this is still better than going home empty handed.
Speaker 4: Boss.
Speaker 1: You're a zoo guy. Uh Does the North Carolina Zoo have a gorilla named chi Chi? Is that true?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure you know my experience there at the zoo, so I'm probably not the best to ask.
Speaker 1: Well, they might have had a nameplate promising you a gorilla named Chi Chi and then you never saw.
Speaker 2: I think I just you know, purged it for my memory of any memory.
Speaker 1: Poor Ross went to the zoo one day with his family and the only thing he saw was a bug, and he posted that on social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, though maybe your wife posted it. No, we remember that in the f Yeah, the on the and the concrete. No, the whole zoo is a hoax. Don't go there.
Speaker 1: The zoo guy got so bad at me if they always got another and it was a listener event in the triad Or I got didn't get mad at he was one of the council members down there. He's like, you guys, go down to the zoo. I'll give you the special tour, which I we didn't do because Ross thought they were gonna push him into the lions den and so but then it.
Speaker 2: Would be no.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: It reminded me of what's his name and Goodfellows and they're like, hey, we're gonna we are you gonna be made?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I Meandy, Yeah, Joe Pesci, come on, man, you made it. I don't worry about what happened to Bill. We don't know nothing. Yeah yeah, yeah, although that would require them to have a lion, So there's also that, So it's like a weird it's almost like a weird saw mental thing they'd be doing. All right, So anyway, I don't know, but if they do, they should keep an eye on it. You don't want to keep an eye on that thing, all right. Yeah, So the Somali the Somalia is the Somali dictator's niece. To say, here's the thing too, this is what I understand. She's clearly not in competition condition. Okay, and you watch the it's she's clearly not in uh in peak physical shape. Like I can't What I can't imagine is she's down there on the starting blox and you got like, what's her name, Jennecke Michelle Jenikee who does the little dance that everyone's like, oh, look at that, which you know we mentioned on the show before, and you know, you look at that and you got all these how do you have the audacity to compete? At that point? I feel like you walked down there, all two hundred pounds of you and just go, you know, you get ready, and you know, maybe you're doing some stretching to look like you know what you're doing, and then just scream my hammy right and oh no, oh, I've been training for you know weeks. I can't believe this, and then go right back to the village where they have the big buffet there and just you know, you showed up.
Speaker 2: But the video you gotta you gotta quote blow out your hammy. Right, But then you've got what I'm saying. You remember that classic video of the actual athlete olympian who like finished the race, but his dad came down and like helped him. Like, you've got to do that. So then your dictator father from Somali is gonna come down a thing. We're gonna finish it?
Speaker 1: Does he come down in a boat? Because this whole thing just got really complicated, so uh so bad. So flash forward to what happened at the It kicked off Friday, right and they and they got prime televised stuff. It was. It was definitely what they were honing in on an NBC and I bet it did pretty well because when you watch the breakdance, you don't have to think it's a sport, especially because of the scoring format that's Olympic appropriate because it's so arbitrary. You know, people go, well, figure skating and gymnastics is the same way, and it's not I know, you think that, And I thought that until I told you when I dated a girl who was also a gymnastics coach. She had been a college gymnast, but she was a gymnastics coach for a high school and she explained it to me in excruciating detail, how it's not really like that. There are points that are four different things that you do and so, and they have an assigned value. And actually it's been up, it's been updated much better than it was back in you know, twenty years ago, much more defined. And it's the same with gymnastics stuff, right, you have a series of moves that you're that you're wanting to execute, so the points rack up. That's not how they score the as I understand it. And I watched the explainer. I'm not gonna play it for you. It's lengthy, and then I read it because I want to understand that's that's not how it worked. And in reality, like everything else, what the public sees and gives great value to is not what the you know, the the learned judges are looking for. You know, there's the physical and then there's the audacious. And the audacious is you know, where somebody looks like they're a glitched NPC in a video game, right, just spinning in place like a helicopter. Right, that's pretty amazing. But that isn't necessarily what the judges are looking for. But it's all arbitrary, so I think people had problems with that. That being said, when you watch somebody who's really good at that, it's crazy. Did you guys watch watch at Roster or did you just watch milks?
Speaker 2: Like I said, when you watch the Olympics, right, whatever the event is, you should watch it and be like, wow, I could never do that. Right with gymnastics, someone Biles, you're watching it, you're like, that's amazing. I could I could not do that. Me sitting at home and wake forest watching on the tea, I could not do it. Or they're in the pool and they're doing the butterfly stroke or whatever it is and they're flying, or.
Speaker 1: You see do you see Katie Ludeki with the with the chocolate milk on her head?
Speaker 2: I was about, yeah, that's something. I mean, I could not do that. But when you were watching this chick from Australia, you're like, I think that's the first time that a big percentage of people watching at home were going I could do that, And I wonder how many were we were making videos? Yeah, I wonder how many people at home just got in their living room floor and just started acting like a moron and be like, look, I'm I'm an Olympian dude.
Speaker 1: And all the memes are great, like or just the thing my dog when it finds a fresh pile of other dog pooh, right, you know, great tweets, man.
Speaker 2: My favorite one was I saw someone mentioning, have you ever been in a conversation on social media or whatever and you're having a normal conversation and then somebody will jump in, Miranda will be like a PhD in blank here whatever you're talking about, and you'll completely like ruin the conversation to say something like complete like like a moonbat, like he reminded me of that. Like this chick walking in like PhD in breakdancing here and like showing off how it's supposed to be, and you're like.
Speaker 1: W Ross, isn't joking. By the way, this woman is a she's a college lecturer. She has a PhD. And actually it's a it's a more complex PhD, but it has an emphasis on breakdancing.
Speaker 2: Like it's a PhD in Cultural movement or something through.
Speaker 1: Cultural movement and dance, Yes, with an emphasis on break dancing, which is a degree, and as she's a college and so, but you also have to understand and it probably didn't get even the pub that she wanted, but it's important is she also is really woke. Okay, So there's more so than just her trying to do this thing. There's also the aspect of she's wanting to do this thing because in fact, here we go, Is this it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think this is the one I'm looking for. Okay, all right, Rachel Gunn has a PhD in cultural studies and dance with an emphasis and the gender politics of movement and breakdance. That's a specific title. So now you got gender politics in there. And so her goal in studying this is she wants to quote, she wants to change it from a practice within an alternative subculture to a normal one that incorporates the dance into what she sees as Australia's horrific settler colonials, colonial past. Right, she's bumping all the keywords here. So basically, even.
Speaker 2: Though as she's absolutely insufferable.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, I'm sure she is it's sbride never had a job job, you know, like they just break dance and getting these high level degrees in breakdancing. Right, she's not she's not working at the DQ or whatever they have down there.
Speaker 2: And you know if this was like her first day, like your first day, because I'm watching it again and I laugh every time I watch her.
Speaker 1: She's been doing this for years.
Speaker 2: But this is what I would assume, Like, you know, if you're like, hey, Rossy, signs you up for breakdancing, I would look like this in my first day, right, this is how you would look. And then you see the actual because you're like, this is a stupid category and this is what's getting a lot of the publicity.
Speaker 1: And it shouldn't because the other dudes, because women.
Speaker 2: Because then you see the other dudes and they're like flying around and they look like something out of Mortal Kombat, like they're cyclone and cer shit. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: By the way, if they did that, I would say, I would say keep it, you know what I mean. But it's breakdancing but to the death. So it's because they could probably do finishing moves. But yeah, no, you see that and you're like, Okay, that's amazing, that's great. But now you find out that even her selection of quote Australian kit is trying to make some subversive point about this. But here's the thing. Here's the thing about breakdancing, and this is not breakdancing is not a cultural thing to the Aboriginal population of Australia. Okay, breakdancing is a thing that formulated in the nineteen seventies in New York City, right, and and yes it is a subculture thing, there's no question about it, just as hip hop was and all. And by the way, there's fascinating stuff to watch on subcultures of all aspects of America.
Speaker 5: We have.
Speaker 1: We have subcultures that there's this distinctly Southern. We have subcultltures that are along racial divides around you know, regional divides where people you know, emanated from as their their families moved here to the US. And that's good stuff. Here's the deal. That's good stuff for the most part. Some of it's not like you know, stoning people, child marriage, things like that that we discourage. But you know, we have subcultural items that are that are celebrated and it and generally it's seen as you know, there's a reason that you're going to down a kilt and do all these things because they're culturally represented, and whether it's of an attire people or people of a region or a subgroup of people within a region, such as break dancing was it only can only grow from there. But it didn't originate with the Aboriginals. As much beef as you have about that time Harvey Kaitel came over here, took over everything and walked around naked at a piano reference. It absolutely is absolutely absurd. But the biggest travesty is not this woman. It was that the committee put her up and their excuse was that she and she kept leaning into it too. Is that she gets it's the uniqueness. She's unique, she's doing things differently, which is true. She is doing things differently. She's doing things so differently. She received zero points in three floor exercises, but to repeat that, she's like, I'm so unique. That's like Ross runs the hundred meter, but he runs it backwards, right.
Speaker 2: She said that all most of her moves were original.
Speaker 1: Yes, you so you run it backwards, which you know nobody does that. It can do it ready.
Speaker 2: Play one, but can they also do it like flail in my arms around like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah dude, yeah, he's the thing right now you can't see it. But Ross is wanting you to come by used cars and it's windy, so.
Speaker 2: I'm like the guy in Team America giving you the signal.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yea yeah yeah. How unique is that Ross for the gold So no, she's trying to make some WoT point here, But it also took Australia going yes, that's our best brain. I don't believe you for a second. Did you see the male Australian breakdancer. He wasn't as good as the Japanese one, but there's clearly in that population of people there are people who can break dance. And I refuse to believe that there is not a woman in Australia, which we know that now not to be true because they had video of a couple other Australia. And I hate this term Australian be girls, which by the way, for an Olympic committee to be going be girls bee boys. But also at the same time, I'm having to listen to the Olympic Committee, dude, say.
Speaker 2: This review of your guidelines on this matter. Given the controversy about what the.
Speaker 6: Men and women think in the X Y chromosome stuff that we have said from the very beginning, if somebody is presenting us scientifically a solid system how to identify men and women, we are the first ones to do it. We we do not like this uncertainty. We we do not like.
Speaker 1: Why does this guy sound like he in turned for Mangola too?
Speaker 6: By the way, anyway, for the for the overall situation, for for for nobody. So we would be more than pleased not to look into it. But what is not possible is that somebody is saying, you know this is not a woman just by looking at somebody, or by falling prey to a defamation campaign by not a credible organization.
Speaker 1: All right, So what he's saying, what he's saying in the longer terms, is there's no scientific way to determine whether somebody is male or female. And if you believe that, why do you have bee boys and b girls. No, this is on Australia's Olympic committee. This is on a committee that looked at that woman knew full well what was going on, but she she has a level of popularity in Australia which I didn't know but I did read because I do research this stuff. People like her. She's she's a social justice person, so definitely she's getting you know, that crowd with her and and but you know, it shouldn't be just popularity that determines who goes. I understand some of it is, but it's not supposed to be. Like basketball team selection, things like that are generally left up to whoever the the coaches. But you clearly knew that she wasn't going to do well on the world stage, but they put her in there anyway. And video after video has emerged of just random Australian girls breakdancing, and you know what, they all look a hell of a lot like they would have scored points. She didn't score a point. You made a decision, you the b boys and girls and your stupid jupeba or your stupid boombox. It doesn't look right.
Speaker 7: Ross.
Speaker 1: Did you review the boom box up close, because you had said, Hey, I wonder if there's gonna be a big old boom box.
Speaker 2: I didn't even see the boombox. So there was a boombox.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's uh, a Google Olympic breakdance boom box. And look at it. Because it's the whole background. The judges are sitting behind. Tell me if you notice what's wrong with it. These idiots couldn't get that right. I've owned many a boombox. I was in the boombox era. I had the ones with the you know where it was all one thing. And then remember when you could get the ones where the speaker like unsnapped from the side and you could like spread them out. Love that when I was a kid. I remember I got a boombox for Christmas, and I also got Michael jackson Dangerous album, and I must I think I listened to that album every night before I went to as I was going to sleep.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I see it is the center part where the cassette is supposed to go, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: You're on it. Yes, now that you know, Now that you've seen that, you can do see what's wrong with that boombox? Right, the center cassette thing is incredibly oversized versus the speakers. It's it. It looks like a poorly designed weather radio. The cassette portion is roughly two thirds of the face of the middle part. And then you know, but it's a it's a rectangle. It's not how a boombox. A boombox has the cassette thing in the middle, but it's a smaller portion because a cassette is smaller. And then it probably has a bunch of knobs and toggles, half of which don't do it.
Speaker 2: I know you need you need the big buttons, man, you.
Speaker 1: Need the big buttons. You need the equalizer sliders. Right, I had online and that's what a how do you not get even? How did how were you unable to get a picture of a boombox to construct the damn thing.
Speaker 2: There's rumors today on x slash, Twitter, whatever you want to call it, that the actual person that put her through and once again this is these are rumors, so take it with her and assault that the person that put her through was her husband was a judge in the Australian.
Speaker 1: Perfect. Yeah, I believe it, this is I mean. And again she's like within the breakdance community, people even like her, but they don't take her seriously at the Olympic level, not outside of Australia. Now you have another theory about what the problem may have been, and I can at least respect this theory. What was the other theory on the She's from Australia.
Speaker 2: So the gravity is going to be different there than it is in France, right, her body's not going to be eased to It's like when the people come down from the space station and they're all different because the gravity is so weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all wacky bones. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't think that's true. So it's like if she wanted to compete, she would have to go to like Antarctica's what you're saying. But then if the French people showed up, they'd be floating, be levitating under that theory. Yeah, so absolutely, all right, we gotta take a break. Hang on, let's see here, crack that open there. All right, So we were talking about the some of the Olympics insanity, the breakdancer obviously from Australia getting most of the pub It looks like they're gonna after they gave it back, now they're gonna take it away. The whole thing is weird. So US gymnast Jordan Childs bronze medal is now gonna be reallocated to Romania. There was a thing that happened and I don't again I don't fully understand all of it, but basically they did you can challenge the score that you get, because again it comes down to the technical and they did, but they may have not challenged did fast enough and missed by four seconds. And some people were floating floating the theory that they initially she actually jumped two different people, but that the Olympics was woken up that they wanted an all black podium, and so the argument was that they allowed the challenge so that they could have two US black gymnasts along with a Brazilian black gymnast. And you remember the podium shot with the two US bowing to the Brazilian. Some people got really upset. I think they're all friends, but maybe that's not the best place to do. I don't know, but a couple of sportsmanship with also, you deserve to be there and you're a former gold medalist, so congratulate kind of off to the side, but stand on the podium, you know, and do your thing where I'm at. But I didn't mind as much as some people. But this whole thing's turned into a dumpster fire because regardless of how it pans out, you've created an environment where people going to question it. They're going to question whether the rules were followed, whether the initially the rules were followed or if wokeism had invaded another portion of the Olympics. And this is the problem with all this woke garbage. Every time you clearly include something or do something for woke reasons, and it turns it into a clown show. People take everything else less seriously. And that's it. It's kind of like the the you know, the affirmative action thing, where it's like, is the is the person who is a person of color who's in this role? Are they there because they are immensely qualified, they have the right attitude, the right outlook and uh and experience to go ahead and thrive in that role? Or is the question that you know there was this you know, there was this helping hand that got them through serious, various steps of life that separated them from everyone else and uh and and that mindset is not good and I and I think it's it's it's especially horrific if you're somebody who people would perceive as a person of color or a person within one of the uh, you know, the marginalized groups, and you have a modicum of success, it's not fair that people question you. They should they should you know they should see you every day. And trust me, there's a lot of people in management of all shapes, sizes and colors that are complete and under idiots who get there for a variety of reasons you know that are not the normal course of things. So when you have wokeness, invade the opening ceremonies, when you have wokeness, clearly invade the one of your new categories, which, by the way, imagine you're somebody within the breaking community. So yeah, hip, I am, I know this stuff. And and you have finally, over years gotten the Olympics to go ahead and include breakdancing, and it will not happen again. And at this point it's not scheduled to happen again. It is not on the list, although it could change. It is not on the list for Los Angeles, which think about that a dance style that emanated originated in the United States, which because of the we have a lot of stuff that was created here, but culturally most of the things you can trace back to, you know, you can trace back to other countries. It's because we had this melting pot thing, right, which was far different by the way in the way that it worked. Because there wasn't a safety net there. You came over and you did what you had to do, but it forced people. It's a lot harder to thrive into society when you have to adapt to be able to survive in it. And it's why New York City was such a crazy place for so many years, you know, the Gangs of New York thing. That was the thing in those five points you had you had all these individual countries essentially trying to coexist in there. But what, you know, what finally brought about prosperity and everything else is people, you know, maintaining things that are within their heritage. And your family does too, I'm sure, depending on what blood throw courses through your veins. But there was also this this you know, they call it the melting pot. But there was also the ability of people to recognize that the identity of the United States, while it may not have come from everywhere, is an attitude. And yeah, it's an attitude that some people in Europe roll their eyes out. Why are your roads so big? Why are your food on your plate? Why is there's so much food on your plate? Why do you guys like to go watch tractors tug each other? You know what, because we do. Why do you like this? Why do you like to watch mimes? All right? That's unforgivable.
Speaker 7: So I.
Speaker 1: Enjoy that it provides me content and it makes my life easy, but I don't enjoy that it complicates situations which may not be that complicated. Right, you go back, there's a procedure for asking, and there is a timeframe in which you have to do it. There should be a way to record that. Go and look at the tape, and that's apparently what they did. But when you have everyone assuming that you made the change earlier, and there's video of the one gymnast who was deducted a point for her footstepping on the line where it clearly doesn't step on the line. This is how these things happen, and they happen because you permit them to happen in other situations. And I know that's so I feel bad for all the gymnasts involved. I don't think Jordan Childs was a part of a master plan to you know, make sure the only people of color were on there. I think she's a you know, a twenty year old gymnast or whatever, is really good at what she does and made this. You know, knew what her point total should have been based on the execution of her routine, didn't think it added up, and went through the process to challenge it, but may have missed the deadline. But you know, this is how we get here, all right. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. I watched a crazy video. In fact, let me do this. Sorry, I make Ross is fighting with some stuff here. Somebody put together a seven minute montage. I'm gonna have to email it to you because I have it up on my computer and not my phone. And this is this is where people start to not trust stuff. I shouldn't say start to Already many many, many people are incredibly disgustful about so many things. And it's sorry. I'm going to lean over to do that. Send this over the Hayes compound and the other studio to do the Hayes remote compound. That was right, preacher here. So I'm gonna send this during the break and I was reading this Batman story you sent me. Holy crap. Can't wait to get to that, all right. So it's a seven minute montage of fifty different pastors.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the things that is helpful is so many church services are streamed now, sometimes they're you know, you see them on some of the channels, right, and we run church services on radio stations. But when they're streamed, you know what's going on there. And so this dude went through and pulled fifty different sermons from the last two weeks at fifty predominantly Black church and generally identified as more activisty kind of churches. So fifty churches, fifty different preachers, pastors, whatever you want to say, and they're all doing the same sermon about how awesome commala is. Now, do I expect that within church at Black Church that said's been kind of a democrat activist church, that they're going to be preaching about how awesome kamala is. Yes, I expect that that's going to happen, just as churches that Mark Robinson goes to. You generally probably could have picked that those would be churches that he do well, and some are Black churches, by the way, many of them are that he speaks said. That being said, it's not that they're all pro kamala, it's that they're doing the same thing. Do you remember Ross, Do you remember the super cut of the TV stations for Sinclair where they had where there was a statement that rely Sinclair management and asked them to read about Okay, I want to say it was conservative politics, but it was we're not going to get into the other politics, and and they mocked it incessantly within the media. Well that was management of a company that's similar to ours, right, a company that owns affiliates.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that was a company deciding this is going to be what we're saying or how we stand on this issue, and this is how we want our employees to talk about it, which is different than say, like you know, a government entity stepping in saying, hey, this is what we want you to say, and you're gonna fall in line.
Speaker 1: In your sermon. This is what we want you to say in your sermon, in your sermon. That's I'm sorry that that's I feel like that's different. That's like that's like lightning from above different because you're taking this pulpit, you're taking this opportunity, this this this influence that you have that is that is born of religious belief right, render on, render on to Caesar. What is his there's a clear you want to talk about a clear separation I'm not getting in the constitutional one, although I think it'll be interesting because I'll bet that there's gonna be none of these moonbats talking about defunding churches watching this video, or getting rid of their tax status. But you are, you are now not preaching from the heart, what has influenced you, what God has spoken to you, but what you know to be based on current events. What what people need to hear to help them with their you know, to help them with their souls, with their with their religious health, however you want to perceive it. And and you you've been handed talking points like Joe Biden gets handed seating assignments. Don't sit here, sit there. Here's what you say and you and you just spew it. And when you watch this thing, which again will tweet it out, it's like seven minuteses. You see talking points on social media, you see talking points within the media. There's something just so incredibly wrong about talking points being handed out to churches and pastors. Do you know preaching what a political entity wrote for them? You know that used to happen. They called it the Church of England. I'm going to irritate some people with that, not following their Reformation. But but you know that was that was the whole premise of the Church of England. You realize that right they want. They had a political point and a societal point that they wanted to make, and that's that the king can do whatever he wants if he doesn't like his wife and through all y'all. But and and they were literally presented with what to say, and it's how it operates in crazy countries. But you know, these are just American churches. And I feel like not to cast stone, so to speak, I feel like that qualifies as a sin for a bunch of reasons, not all of which I'm able to verbalize. That would be like, can you imagine you're on Sunday, you know, whatever wherever church you you went to, or if you even if you don't go to church, any church experience you've been. Can you imagine sitting there in the middle of the sermon that you had yesterday and uh, you know, and he leaves you on a teaser and he's like, will Jonah find his way out of the whale? Hold on? But first a sponsor, we got to talk about beat spy dre or whatever or a raycon right, It just says a raycon ad in the middle. Would you go back to that church? No, you'd be creeped out. Man, I don't even know how to do the streamer stuff properly. What are you doing if you're if you're if your pastor did a raycon add in the middle right with a with an affiliate link, you might rethink that church. That's what you just say? Here, Oh man, fifty sermons, fifty large bills in collection play Probably sure, I'll go there, absolutely, or the very least. You know, you get provided the It's may not be a check by the campaign so to speak, although they can make donations. Not a lot of packs will do it, but it's the reality of where they're promised. You know, big gets too. Hey, if your church host this, we'll send Stacy Abrams over for an event. Those are those are those are big money makers if done right, Plus you get to sell the raycons So all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Over in the UK, it's gotten crazier. When last we left our heroes, they were talking about extraditing people for Facebook posts, saying that if you retweet something even though it clearly says in the bio retweet is not an endorsement if you retweet a story, and it's problematic that you could find yourself in trouble. And now they've gone two steps further. They just keep doubling down on the crazy one of All's kids, and one involves a situation that I want to happen so much I can feel it in my bones. I want this. I want this threat that this idiot Keystone cop over in the UK is making the head of Scotland Yard for the Metropolis or whatever, basically the London division. I want with this idiot saying to be a thing that happens. I want it to be on a special episode of what is it on Patrol Live? What was the name they changed it from, I can't even remember, but whatever that show is that Ross likes to watch on that, I'll bring cops back first. I want this to be a thing, and I want it on pay for view, and I want to watch it because I have I have some theories as to how it would play out. So we'll take you over to the the woke of the UK and we'll get your phone calls. You got some folks who went to weigh in on the preacher stuff, and I'm sure that that is touched a nerve, but remove the race component of it. Just think if you went to a church and you found out that fifty other pastor forty nine other pastors gave the same sermon and there was a political angle to it, would you stay? We'll talk about it next, big, big, in fact, do you want to make that announcement right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've decided to vote for Kamala Harris because I love her idea of no tax on coms. Kamala Harris for no tax on tips. It's such an original, great idea.
Speaker 1: And then I don't you actually this is a thing for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're consiletarly cash donations on Twitter tips. I won't have to pay my taxes on those anymore because that's a pain in the ass. And it's such an original idea from her. It's such a great policy decision that came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what I mean? And it's the only one that we know because right there's nothing posted on the website.
Speaker 2: But what a home run for that first idea?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I mean yeah, no, it's nothing but wins at this point.
Speaker 2: And you're like, well, Ross. Why couldn't she do it? Now she's in power, now you know, she's vice. Why couldn't she get in a room with Biden and you know, try to push the agenda. I said, you know what, mm hmm, good things come to those who wait. That's a good point. Yeah, that's what I've heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know why, you know why, because I hear there's some evil Republicans that literally got a bill passed to get a bunch of more ir S agents to crack down on people not paying tax.
Speaker 2: I've heard about that. Yeah, yeah, evile goop billing part of that, you know, the whole you know, PayPal stuff. You know, now you have to pay tax dollars right, and that's where the tips come from via twitch. So it's sort of like, you know, just because.
Speaker 1: Of the fans, girls melting down over how excited they were over commalss idea. Yeah, yeah, they're super excited.
Speaker 2: Just to clarify for anybody who's a little slow this, I'm joking. I am joking. I'm not voting for or that demon woman. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to dub her audio, and I understand tell you personal reason.
Speaker 2: I said it in the meeting, and I mean it. If she wins, I'm out quit.
Speaker 1: He did say this to man, I can't do it for four years.
Speaker 2: I do not have the the the I can't do it four years. Can't do it?
Speaker 1: How many years? How many years might.
Speaker 2: I think she's in for?
Speaker 1: Eight? Dude? The media? You believe the polls right now? You have to understand how dangerous the media is because they have they have swayed public opinion ten points.
Speaker 2: If you if you believe it, yeah, And I said, I set it to you off the air. I said, you know, I've started feeling because you see some of these poles come in, but now I'm seeing other ones come in that are like, you know, positive for Trump, pro Trump. So it's some hope there. But if you believe what you've been seeing in the past few weeks, it's like the only way that a Republican is ever going to get in again is if you the legacy media just goes away because they are for the long ceases to he goes out of business.
Speaker 1: Okay, It's want to be clear because some people would be like Ross wanted to, you know, like no for Vendetta style.
Speaker 2: Now, like the economics of the situation if they fall because people hate the product and they're not doing well because right now, and we've always said it, they've always been sort of a de facto you know, third part of the of the Democratic Party. And now it's like, no, it's so blatantly obvious. It's not just blatantly obvious, it's blatantly effective. Rights we'll find out over how it overca estimated. The media could move a couple to three points. If they're able to heavy lift this in this timeframe, They've moved a race eight to ten points.
Speaker 1: That's terrifying. No, there's nothing else. There's nobody else, individual entity that can move a race eight to ten points. In current it used to be religion could to some extent in the South, Democrats hatred of black people, that probably could. But you know, in reality, in the modern era, with all of the information available, which also means you have the ability to see what they're lying to you, the ability to still move a race that many points. Did you see how hostile people were with jd Vance and all of his interviews this weekend, which, by the way, that made me feel a lot better about him. I think he's going to be just fine, he did Tim Walls there.
Speaker 2: He did amazing. But he's still have people on the left that are like, oh, he really stepped into this weekend. He got destroyed because of course that's what they're going to say, Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is so anyway on the tips thing. Yeah, so Ross is pointing out that that was a Trump thing that he said also in Vegas, but his is different, right.
Speaker 2: The other saying so the moonbats, like the ultraliberal you know, communists or whatever, they're like, well, you know, Trump's is different because if you actually look at the details, what Trump is saying is this is actually no taxes on tips when it comes to hedge fund managers or something.
Speaker 1: So, which, well, let me explain where that emanated from. You know what I say the way that they were critical of Trump's proposal, which they're all celebrating now right because when Trump said it, they came out and pun insu in like Trump said, well, what's going to happen is hedge funds are going to start calling bonuses tips. That was the example that they used to talk about it. Not because they even rejected that it would affect service industry workers, but they just wanted to create the worst case scenario about how this backfires. So Kamala says it and now they're fangirls over it and it's just crazy, and yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, there's also another part of it that's this disgenuine.
Speaker 1: It's not disingenuous.
Speaker 2: It's a genuous argument where they're saying, like I lost my train thought, damn it. Oh no, I just pulled a Biden. Can you believe it?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, you want some tapioca or something?
Speaker 2: Please do? I just want all spaghetti brains. Yeah, you want to go to that happens what I'm doing like four things in here. Once my system keeps breaking on me. I said, I gotta, I'm gonna. I'm gonna destroy this computer today. I really am.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe you had maybe what you say to management is you were doing a break dance routine in there and.
Speaker 2: The gravity was different and it affected my brain and.
Speaker 1: The well no, no, I'm just saying how the computer got destroyed. Right, you were doing the kangaroo or the snake thing or whatever the hell that was, or the wombat, and you know there wasn't enough space. These things happen, all right, Well, we'll let them work on that. But all you know, speaking of disingenuous going back to these fifty pastors in this montage where they've all clearly gotten the same talking points, and I told you it would just that would be so disheartening. And it should be the same way when you see some in the media that's clearly wrong and you should reject it and go, you know, I can't believe you lied to me. I'm not every other aspect of our life for the most part, except for you know, people who don't have healthy relationships, right keep going back to people who heard them. But in every other scenario you tend to evaluate along, you know, with friends, with family members too, to some extent, you evaluate along the way, and you distance yourself or grow those recordingly. And if they're always out there lying to you, what is your u what is your trust level? And I likened it to going to your you know, going to a church and all of a sudden in the middle of the sermon, they're like, uh, hey, how would you like to be a Scottish lord? Right, which, by the way, you know that that whole advertise that was a scam right where they're like, oh, if you buy this this millimeter of land, you're a Scottish lord. None of that was true, right, So imagine your favorite YouTuber and or your past your pushing that like that, that should impact what you think of them, and I don't know that it does. Oh crab, I'm just gonna so is line number one? What's going on there? Do we drop?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? Could you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was going to take this call. Will you see if it is him or it's not, it's not?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, well let's do this now. I got to feel like a minute before we get he's going to check in real quick. If it is the caller who was there, then I will take it. But if it's not, then we'll push it over, just because we have big stuff to talk about with Race Sedagic, who was a big fan. If he's there, of the of the breakdance, So is that our same collar back or no? Okay, all right, well hold on, caller, we'll get to your stuff. And yeah, so I distinctly remember it was Wednesday of last week. We get to the British stuff too. Actually here in just a moment, but I distinctly remember last week. It had to be middle of last week because some people don't show up for work on Thursdays and Fridays like certain people at the Weather Channel where Race Stage works. But on Wednesday, mister Stagic was explaining to us that he was all hyped for the breakdancing, and I'm just curious if that particular idea held any water still. So did you get the breakdancing you wanted? Are you on Team Australia where you at.
Speaker 5: Cut it off?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 5: I shut it off?
Speaker 1: What do you mean he shut it off?
Speaker 5: I could watch it, it wasn't watchable.
Speaker 1: You watched, but you saw the other ones, right, I.
Speaker 5: Saw some of that.
Speaker 1: When happen with this, I that woman is destroyed. It's never coming back to the Olympics.
Speaker 5: It's done.
Speaker 1: But when you watch, if you watched the dude from Japan ross point, he looks like a Mortal Kombat character. It's not even it's it's crazy, man, that a human can move like that. And then she's doing the kangaroo to make a social justice point. I just can't.
Speaker 8: It was I saw some of the highlights and some of it looked like it was pretty good, but I was just so like, no, I just couldn't.
Speaker 1: Would you have a busy day at worked that day.
Speaker 5: No, no, rather poke a hot stick of my eye on the.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: I really didn't. I didn't enjoy it at all. So that's okay.
Speaker 1: Things things got crazy when he left though, Yeah, I know. So I saw a stat they said that North Carolina on average has twenty eight tornadoes a year, and we had ten from Debbie, just in the vicinity of the triangle, just I guess, kind of north and east of the triangle. Three people were killed, one tornado, one tree, and another person who did not heed the advice not to drive through the water yep. And so for all of the coverage that I saw where they were like, you know, the path of Debbie could have been a lot worse. The fact is, in North Carolina it was a it was a significant toll that we took here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And for me, it's always, you know, everybody after landfall almost seems to just like for I'll say, forget about tropical storms and hurricanes, but at.
Speaker 1: New York and it's called and then it's exactly but.
Speaker 8: Exactly and you know, it's inland flooding, and you know, a lot of times all the inland impacts end up being sometimes worse than they do where the center comes on sure, which they were in the Big Bend. But as you said, it was flooding, it was severe weather, and now, believe it or not, we've got some of that this morning. There's a weak disturbance with a weeklow pressure and kind of surprised me that we still had a flood watch until ten o'clock tonight Johnston Harnette Counties and points east and south of that. And there's actually a severe thunderstorm warning down near Fayveville right now, a very heavy rainfall, thunder lightning. There are numerous flood advisories and flood warnings too, but this severe thunderstorm warning is an effect this morning for maybe some hail sixty mile an hour winds. Samson in southeastern Cumberland County, So heads up, that's going west to east, getting into Roseboro, maybe into Salemberg, going through Fayeville as we speak, might even be past. The radar is probably a little bit behind, but a pretty strong cell there producing heavy rain too. And there's flood warnings also still in effect Cape Fear River, some spots also off to the east or continue to see flood advisors and warnings too. So the flood watch is for rain which is in this little cluster that's coming through right now Harnett and then into the Fayetteville area with that severe thunderstore morning, and then also for additional flooding that is continuing to occur with this area of rain coming across the top of it make it a little bit worse. We're not completely out of the woods for the flood threat most of us though, from about let's go Wake and Lee County, you're almost out of the rain. But western Lake County points west drying out partly sunny and near eighty degrees today, So spend an extra time on that because of what has already happened. So low to mid eighties today with some partial sun after this cluster of rain goes on through and then I think we'll have limited rain chances coming in now for the rest of the week up until maybe later in the week. But right now it looks like it's gonna stay should I say, comfortable in the middle eighties.
Speaker 5: That's not bad.
Speaker 1: Is it? No humidity for me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it should stay pretty mid.
Speaker 1: Eighties is depayd with low humidity is about as good as it gets in North Carolina.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so yeah, we'll be probably to mid eighties for the rest of the week. Small chance of rain tomorrow. Next chance will be in here until maybe the upcoming weekend. And the tropics. The next storm potential tropical cyclone five, most likely become tropical storm er Nesto in the next twenty four to thirty six hours, but right now looks like it's going to stay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nests all well away from the handyman.
Speaker 1: Your wife's cheating on you.
Speaker 8: With wow, yeah, to go there right your Monday?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah, general.
Speaker 1: Your wife's name is Debbie, by the way, so crazy times. We'll talk to you in the next home.
Speaker 2: Are I remember my point? Remember my point?
Speaker 1: Oh way, hold on wait, hold.
Speaker 2: On, yeah, go ahead, Yeah, And I fixed my computer. It's amazing. So you have these people now have this disingenuous argument that are like, well, you know, if come, if it's such a great policy, the no tax on tips at trumpad, why are you upset that that Kamalo wants to do it too. You should be excited. You should be like, yes, this is something that we have in common. Because she has the argument is she hasn't had any policies and the one that she brings up first is a stolen one that should be a big that should be an issue right.
Speaker 1: Well, But also there is the there's the part where she's the vice president right now, and if they felt the Democrats felt strongly and they want to test the Republicans, they could literally try to do this.
Speaker 2: She is the status quo. That's the problem right right now. And I don't think her version and Trump's versions look the same, right, So, like you know that the one that she would write would have carve outs for different socioeconomic groups, but also carveouts probably along racial components, racial lines, metros versus rule right, because they have to have all these levers of control in there. And Republicans get bad at it too because you can control interest groups with it. But the legislation doesn't tend to look the same, is the point that I'm making.
Speaker 1: So with that in mind, we'll take the break and we'll come back get calls and the British insanity coming up next, hanging out very short pieces of audio and then and then we're gonna get right to your calls here in just a moment. But uh yeah, because I got to kick off the hour welcome to it. Our number three. Last week we learned, you know, the UK is just they got some stuff going on. They got some you know, you got protesters, you have you have violent protesters, you have nonviolent protesters, you have fed up citizens. You have hate groups that have embraced the chaos. And those hate groups, by the way, run the gamut from you know, the far right to obviously like people who are one step away from stoning you to death and or carrying some very sturdy edged weapons I noticed, which I thought were illegal. And so you have all that pandemonium, yet you have what is decidedly what looks like a very two tier justice system, which who does who's reminded of? Well, you know what does that remind you of? And probably the left over there was starmers going to overplay their hand. But for the most part, you have people that are frustrated for a wide variety of reasons. And it's gotten so bad that they're talking about extraditing people for social media posts and they keep taking it a step further. I'm going to play this audio and I'm going to explain why this right here, this is what I dream of.
Speaker 9: We will throw the false force of the law of people and whether you're in this country.
Speaker 1: This is the head of the Metropolis Division of Scotland. Yards are essentially the Scotland Yards. Probably not the way so to say that, but basically the London Police Chief for all practical.
Speaker 9: Purposes, committing crimes on the streets or committing crimes from further afield online, we will come after you.
Speaker 10: Talk to me about that, because we have seen some high profile figures whipping up the hatred. You talked about it in there with you about this being added to violine commentary. I mean, I'm even thinking of the lights that Elon Musk are getting involved. What are you considering when it comes to dealing with people who are whipping up this kind of behavior from behind a keyboard maybe in a different country.
Speaker 9: Being a keyboard warrior does not make you safe from the law. You can be guilty of offenses of incitement of stirring up racial hatred. There are numerous terrorist offenses regarding the sort of publishing of material. All of those offenses are in play if people are provoking hatred and violence on the streets, and we will come after those individuals, just as we will physically confront on the streets, the thugs and the obs who are taking who are causing the problems for communities.
Speaker 1: I want you, I want you to understand what he just said. He said that it doesn't matter where in the world you're doing this, we will come after you. Which he's talking about extra dating people again, not just initially. We're talking about extra dating British citizens who are a field so to speak, right, who are in other countries. Now he's talking about you could be you could have never been ros You've never been to the UK. If ras did something and this Nitwik thought it was a crime, he could make an application because we have an extradition treaty with the UK to extradite Ross.
Speaker 2: Absolute lunacy, craziness.
Speaker 1: And elon Musk. Here's all I want. I want you to do it. I want you to get the extradition order. I want the corrupt part of the DOJ coupled with a few of these bobbies they send over so we can have the Keystone cops. Look, I want you guys to show up to the Musk compound banging on the door. We have a warrant, dogs barking outside. You get the team with the battering ram and then I went all of a sudden, the cloud cover over the Musk compound to start slowly clearing away, and it's just Musk driving the Independence Day ship that he built. Okay, I want to see the first police chase in a spaceship. You absolute loom.
Speaker 2: This is the guy that created his own flamethrower and put in the market for fun, right, he'd yes, this is the guy that put a car into space right for fun with the top down.
Speaker 1: You're saying, just because he has access technology, you should violate the law. No, but he should violate the absurdity that this is because this is not the laws.
Speaker 2: Have good luck, Good luck trying to go arrest Tony Stark. Good luck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well no, that works just fine, right because he fell right in with NATO. You said, see see you just have to ideologically convince him, like like the preachers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't think Elon Musk is going to go along with it.
Speaker 1: I just have a feeling, would you can you have badge that you're like, what is that rumbling?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Let me go after a you know, a crazy in a good way. Elon is a crazy billy scientist science. Yes, in a good way, because you can go the other way and be like, oh, you're crazy in your moonbat No, in a good way. He's a good kind of crazy. Good luck trying to do something to that dude, Yeah, good luck. He has all the money. What do you call it? You call it the h What kind of money do you call that? The few money? Do whatever I want now? And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: If Elon Musk went out committed a crime just because you have few money doesn't mean but we in the United States, we don't recognize this as a crime because it's not a crime.
Speaker 2: First Amendment.
Speaker 1: Good luck and read there's a reason in UK we parted ways. Do you know that the other thing the UK is doing. Well, I'll tell you what. Let me grab these calls because I promised to do that. There's one other thing, and it arguably it's much more orwellian than them trying to capture him in his spaceship. You know the irony too, right. They'd probably have electric vehicles and they would just have to pace him on the ground as he does the flight of the navigator thing. Oh, it would be amazing. All right, let's see here. Uh, Pat, you're up first, go right ahead? Hello, Pat? Are you there.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: We'll have Ross check on well, hold on, maybe we won't there it goes on. Hold, We'll have Ross check on that. While I grabbed Jamal. What's going on, Jamal?
Speaker 4: And what's scary about it? America is trying to go to war hate speech laws too. I just wanted to say this, Casey, Yeah, I just want to say this, Casey about these black preachers. What you saw in those fifty black preachers is what so many black folks were Christians, and not even Republicans, just regular Christians who just want to go to church and hear the word. This is what they're hearing now. And I've said this before. Ten percent of black preachers, just ten percent preach sin whether or not heaven in hell and that's it. But ninety percent of the black preachers in the pool tit are nothing more than Democrat activist Charlatan's a bunch of jokess that only want to get a salary in a bay check. And no, the Democrat Party don't have to donate because the preacher himself is a Democrat, so he feel is his part to do the will of the Democrat Party because they always helping a fall. So that big fat, lazy preacher don't have to give.
Speaker 1: Up this salary. I would say this. I would say, yeah, I agree with you that it is a motivation. But as I learned when looking at all that Rafael warneck stuff down in Georgia, they really some of them really liked the financial component too, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, that is true case. But here's the thing also, one that's why the black community is in the shape is in. It's because in the nineteen eighties, a lot of these black preachers became the ones that was the radical young black men in the sixties who wanted to be a more violent revolutionary than those old black preachers didn't want that. They said, hey, we just want to be for God. The sixties are over with. Well, they became pastors. That's why so many black preachers' daughters or the husbands walked out on them to go with another woman with kids. That's why they some of these black preachers sons done got two three girls knocked up in two three different church, or he got the deacon daughter pregnant. That's why the black community, if you look by how all these kids being brought out the wet locks and there no sermons because black preachers spend ninety percent of their time preaching. Jesus got a blessing with your name on it, Pepe the same parade, and Jesus is gonna give you something. Preat Black preachers ninety percent don't preach sin right from wrong. And if they did that, they know they couldn't death stand up in a pool pit and support the Democrat ticket. And I'm gonna be honest, I've been on them. I've been up on it when my mama was alive. But her pastor, he's from my pastors. My mama's passed away. Now when it came to a man at one, he stood right up in there and told people, yeah, y'all better vote for this now. He did that, love them to death. But you know what he said, vote for me Romer, I mean, excuse me. He said, vote for Joe Obama and Biden. And I'm like, you're telling the people to vote for the person who's out present of what you tell them to vote for. But that's how so many black preachers are. They are so scared that the black congregation can't deal with the truth. They think they'll get mad and or they'll walk out, and instead of telling them the truth regardless of what they felt. Because it used to be an old black preacher named S. C. Johnson. You hear a lot of people in old Apostolo church called Bishop Johnson. He told black folk back in the civil rights era because he was back being he said you can go to Hell riding in the front of the bus. He was not part of the Civil rights movement. That's why a lot of people talk about MLK and they don't talk about Bishop at C. Johnson.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, you know it's interesting too. And as a kid from Wyoming, I told you we had one one kid who was black in my high school for two years. Right, Well, I mean, and it's not just because it's a white place. We have a huge, huge, huge amount of Native American students as well as Hispanic students. Right, so it's not all lily white. But one of my uh is part of you know, I was raised Catholic. There is a black priest who is part of the catechism program that I went through. And all that dude wanted to talk about was Latin mass which a bunch of preteens really don't care about. But like so it was interesting to see say, a black priest uh within the Catholic church, and and juxtaposed that with what I understood not growing up as the the fiery pulpit of a black church in the South. It was, it was so night and day.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing that the pool pits in the South, the black churches in the South have have dropped Jesus, Christs, God Almighty and picked up activism. That's why so many black churches have, you know, Black History Month and all this stuff. They actually dedicate a month not to talk about saving souls and saving people from hell, but talk about black history. You can go to hell knowing all the black history you want. I come from up under church when my pastor said, don't vote for nobody, all of them devils. So that's so, that's why I come from up under. So that's why you know what you know, That's how well I was raised. But you don't see people like that. And it's a shame. Now there's one guy going into the box.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I'm sorry. Yeah, I promise you get one other caller in. So I want to make sure to go ahead and do that. But I hear you. I appreciate the whole thing makes my skin crawl. And I don't know why he'd stayed. I don't know why he'd stay at any church with that if you thought they were lying to you. If going back to the Catholicism, if I was in one of the dioceses where that was, and let me tell you, when you start looking at dioceses where there were problems with the priests and some of the molestation stuff, the list is long. And by the way, the list involved some diocese here in North Carolina. Now that doesn't mean you abandon your faith, but you need to abandon the way that business is being done, especially with something like that. Now is it the same thing, No, but is it something that should be from a religious standpoint not accepted? Yes, And so the question is what are you going to do about it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: In fact, my diocese in Wyoming was one of them, or not mine, the one, but it was during a peer when I wasn't there, I guess, So I don't know. I didn't even realize it until many years later. All right, Pat, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 11: As a caveat to that, I'd just like to say people need to remember that sugar coated preaching leads to truth decay.
Speaker 1: But that are sir? Are you a dentist, sir.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not.
Speaker 11: Actually I've funded a lot of children's colleges for that, I'll tell you that. That being said, it's kind of weird, you know, the whole election thing.
Speaker 7: Going on, with the with with all of propaganda machine. It's like nineteen thirty again, except now instead of having commissars in the media outlets that they are the commissars and they're actually they're brown shirts and if they knew history, they would see what happened to the brown shirts. But I think they intentionally, uh you know, removed history from a lot of our scholastic programs. So people can't make a parallel because.
Speaker 1: They're very busy, sir. They got very they're very busy teaching other stuff like what I'm going to tell you in the UK that they're going to be doing.
Speaker 11: So it's lumiscy and it's not even like goobals in charge. I mean, they're beyond that, the way beyond. I don't know if there's any hope for us at all. I really don't, all.
Speaker 1: Right, sure do me a favorite, though I agree with you on ninety percent of it. Don't ever call my show and make Dennis dad jokes.
Speaker 11: Always remember what Joseph Stalin said too.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, I'm sure you're quite familiar with It's.
Speaker 7: Not who both said matters.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, something different.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, you have a great day.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's the last thing he said. Oh this isn't good my sight. It hurts all right. So so what are they doing in the UK? Well, here we go from the Guardian. Wait, hold on, accept their stupid cookies. Children in the UK now to be taught how to spot extremist content and fake news and report it. The UK Education Secretary, well, that's a title that's worthless everywhere you go. I has launched a new curriculum review starting this week that will supplant portions of the primary and secondary school's curriculum in England aimed at teaching critical thinking. The children of England will now have mandatory classes to be taught how to spot extremist content and misinformation, as well as how to combat it through reporting, both to social media outlets and to officials. That's right. They are going to teach the kids in school reading, writing, arithmetic and snitching on your neighbor.
Speaker 7: Stay at home hotline. The information you leave is considered public information.
Speaker 1: Tim Walls would be so damn proud, how orwellian is that the kids ain't going to get their pudding until they figure out how to report their neighbor for a Facebook post.
Speaker 2: And we're talking about how come the media seems like so like more oppressive than usual or like with the propaganda's in full spin in which you've got to realize is a lot of these kids that are now in the media, they didn't just go through the typical four years of university brainwashing, but also the middle school and high school and now now apparently elementary school. Right, how many how many of these things do we see in limbs of TikTok. We're like, We're like, what are they doing in the school?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: They're so brainwashed? I think that's why the meat we're seeing such a push that we haven't seen before from from the media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have to be a lot more blatant to combat what's, yeah, the access to information, but also to tamp down the growth. Trump represented growth in questioning the narrative. Of course, their actions are what actually represented growth. But you know, let's let's not mix those two up. But now they're going to teach these kids in school that basically, if you read it from this source, it's wrong. If it disagrees with this politician, it's wrong. And it's not just you shouldn't just ignore it, you should go through and manipu late the cancel algorithm, which they're doing with walls stuff on Twitter. Musk is trying to combat this and they're still working around it because they have strategies and groups that do this and then you want to report them so you can jail your political opponents. That's what they're going to teach in UK schools and you know they're salivating to do it here as well. The reason we're talking about this is you got Trump Musk, right, and if you remember when they first started doing big spaces stuff, they initially had some issues. I think it was the Tucker Carlson one or there's some issues. I think they've done a lot to improve it, which is good. So this will be a test elon with Donald Trump for sure, right, not just in the initial but the you know, the follow up, but also to see how people attempt to manipulate the various algorithms to hide stuff through mass reporting and various other things. But let's see here. I just want to confirm one thing. Yeah, it is on spaces. It's eight o'clock tonight, I think is the time. So but anyway, so that's got to be the ultimate stress test for the old Twitter servers there. So we'll really see if they got it worked out, because I suspect that that's going to be a lot of people are going to be watching it and the press and the left are already melting down.
Speaker 2: Now you think afterwards Trump has to jump on it back on Twitter, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It seems like that would be the logical conclusion.
Speaker 1: But that would be the logical conclusion. I agree with you, But I was I was telling the story. It's one of my favorite Elon Musk stories. So when Elon first bought Twitter, he remember we flew out with the Remember they had the kitchen sink thing where he goes into Twitter hqu there in San Francisco. He's like, ah, the kitchen sink. Let that sink in its ultimate Dad joke, but not a dentist one. So we're good with that. So there was a thing where he was he was he sat down with all the teams and he basically told the teams that there was something they needed to do with the servers. Some of it was switching them over because their server farm is in Sacramento at the time, and Elon's like, there were way over paying for this, and so we need to be able to move a lot of these primary servers to the facility in Texas where they have the server farm down there. And initially he's telling them like, all right, we're going to do it, and they're like, how long do you need? And they go six months and and Elon's like, you have six weeks and they started They started him and Han and gnashing teeth. We can never get it done, and and he goes, I could do this in six days. And they got really mad, and if you remember, he fired all of them right around Christmas because he's like, look, if you tell me you can't do this, you won't do this. So he he is with his cousin or something who is actually a server dude, and they're going they get back to Elon's private plane after they've just made this decision, they're going to fire are these guys and bring an another team and he's they have taken off. They're over Nevada. So they've launched, you know, they're taken off from San Francisco. They're over Nevada. And Elon goes, why don't we just grab the servers and these servers will fit in like a big rental truck that they're using there, and and Elon tells the pilot to turn the plane around, flies back lands in Sacramento, goes to the server farm. It's the middle of the nights. It's just security guys there. They don't know what the hell is going on. But you know, Elon owns the company. Now he goes in with his cousin or nephew or whoever the heck it is. And they have some guys on site and they're like, what are you gonna do? I don't know if you'll be able to do it? Elon. You know, in a big server room, how they have like grates on the floor, so there's a lot of airflow because you know, you got a lot of stuff, you're having a cool. Elon with a pocket knife, opens the grates, crawls under the surf and starts cutting the cords. Eventually, and they have backup servers, so they pushed everything over the backup servers, gets all of the servers, and Sacramento rents like a big old truck, you know, much bigger than U Haul. Has the crew load the servers and drive them to Texas, gets back on his plane and goes home, and within three weeks was able to get those servers back online. That's and all these goes are like, there's no way we could do that in six weeks. Now, We've all been there. I've said, Ross, you and I have sat in meetings here at the office where they're like, all right, we're going to do this thing, and you and I both know that that's going to be a really heavy lift. And sometimes we accomplish it. And sometimes it's not about getting it all the way done. It's about management driving you to do something quickly, and you know, if there's problems, we'll deal with them along the way. But this is something we need to do. And you know, you can get a little under your breath like, yeah, right, that's gonna happen, but the reality is it's a thing that happens. Elon Musk wasn't having any of it, and he and one relative moved an entire server farm.
Speaker 2: You know, I love the more the more stories they hear about Elon Musk. The more is the more. I'm like, you know what, the UK should definitely go and try to arrest that dude.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. What if he comes out in the big the not RoboCop, but the other big thing with the two legs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely has a mech suit, you know he does, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and he didn't have to build it in Afghanistan in a cave somewhere. So all right, So anyway, I got some more audio for you do. This show is just flown by today.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: That's good. I like mondays when they do that. Speaking of Tim Walls, which we alluded to earlier. Oh by the way, so now I see people sharing this thing like it's a new thing. It's not, but it is something that the media rounded up. It's twenty the camp Trump's twenty promises, So I guess Kamala's twenty promises.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are the thing that's been on his website forever now right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see these these these trolls on Twitter, who I just can't stand like they just released this absolute engagement. So I just ended up blocking, uh and unfollowing. Hold on, I gonna unfollow one more of these idiots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if you go to Trump's page, it's been on there forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're not doing anything, you're not doing anyone in favors, just trying to get your clicks through.
Speaker 2: But if you go on the other candidate's page and look for policies, good luck.
Speaker 1: All right, I just unfollowed our buddy Ryan there. Sorry, done with it, absolutely done with it anyway. Going back to Tim Walls, dude, the amount of audio and stuff that has come out over the weekend continues to come out, as well as visual representations where he's clearly do you know his congressional challenge coin included his command sergeant major rank on it. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Like this dude has been and then saying things and he's he's clarified that he didn't mean that about carrying a weapon of war in the war and all the rest. But over the weekend, his commander at the time. Now, the guys you've heard from other other than this that wrote the letter that that got published everywhere, they were other command sergeant majors. But the guy who came out over the weekend with a social media post who said, and I quote, I'm glad he resigned. Essentially, he said, I'm glad he resigned because he was a crap leader and we were going to a rack and we needed somebody who cared. Was absolute gut punched. So now they're trying to cancel that dude. But you know, just listen to some of the audio from Walls at the time he does it doesn't feel like he has a high opinion of his kids. I kind of get the point that he's making when because I'm saying kids, there a lot of the National Guard members are younger, just like most military members. And yes, but it doesn't negate their training. And I think it's you know, it got played up in Rambo where the one guy just wants to go back to the pharmacy for the weekend, which I get, but they still are trained soldiers. And Wall said this knew.
Speaker 12: What he was asking for. He wanted the National Garden.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, and this is this is when Kim remember the Minneapolis mayor's name at the time, which is Bag because I know exactly the dude is. But this was during the whole discussion where the Minneapolis mayors like, can we get the National Garden here? Governor, because they're burning our Uptown area, which is our main restaurant district, could you could you get him in here? And this is the conversation he had there.
Speaker 12: Knew what he was asking for. He wanted the National Guarden. What does that mean? I think to the mayor, Yes, I think it's a perception. I'm certainly not questioning that. I think the mayor said, I requested the National Guard. Who this is great, We're going to have massively trained troops. No, you're gonna have nineteen year old who are cooks.
Speaker 1: Really just cooks.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: You have nineteen year olds that are that are cooks, which maybe that is what some of them do because you know, National Guard obviously it's not full time enlistment, so you know, you have the day job. But you're you're talking about cooks with training, right, And and that's not to say that you know, everyone points to, uh, you know what happened in Ohio. You know, the fact remains that in most situations where they've utilized National Guard, whether it's for border stuff, whether it's for post uh you know, emergency stuff, or hurricane comes through. It's a it's a it's a positive experience, and sometimes it's necessary. But to say they're just cooks, let me get some of them are, Ross? Do you think some of them are just boatmen too? Probably if you.
Speaker 2: Just both just stay in the boat boat man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you know, stay in the kitchen. Cook are Are you like some special forces guy or something.
Speaker 3: I'm just a cook, a cook slowly long like cook?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're gonna die? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, uh one greatest scenes in movies, can we agree?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Anyway, raced agic? What do you think the birthday cake scene from under Siege?
Speaker 5: I don't even know what that means?
Speaker 2: Too serious? No, I'm sorry to drop the bit very quickly there.
Speaker 1: Celebration Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Everybody loves a party, man.
Speaker 5: Yes, everybody loves a party.
Speaker 1: Not everybody Ross and I don't really want to go to a party, but I'd go to that.
Speaker 5: Party now, you probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a.
Speaker 5: Just a cook.
Speaker 1: Ross is just a producer, and he's just a meteorologist.
Speaker 8: I mean, I may have fractured an occasional wall or two back in the day, but I mean, all at.
Speaker 1: All Ross is doing ninja flips right now.
Speaker 8: He's practices all day Bay for the twenty practice for Dancing Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Ready, you know it's not on the list already. They've taken it off the list. Really yeah, so have fell with your one and done? Anyhow?
Speaker 5: Man, all right, let's.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's let's talk about just because I'm little tighter on time, let's talk about the post the post Debbi era. It doesn't mean we're out of the woods. Was some particularly whether you don't want to be outside for so No.
Speaker 8: It's obviously not related to Debbie at least what's coming out of the sky. All the flood warnings that continue on some of the area rivers, the River Rock Springs off of County well to the east of us and also the Cape Fear River a little closer. Numerous rivers, a lot of them are east of the Triangle Lands south down near Fayetteville where some of the heaviest rain was. And now there's an area of rain. The morning's done, but it's moving into Sampson County. That stronger thunderstorm getting ready to go toward Magnolia and head on off toward the east near Goldsborough and north and so basically this area of rain is heading east.
Speaker 5: It should be ending.
Speaker 8: Just a small chance after this of a shower thunderstorm Today, temperatures will continue to be held down a lot to mid eighty same thing Tomorrow's slight chance of a shower thunderstorm this time in the afternoon, lot mid eighties, and basically the same for Wednesday, but really not a bunch of rain around. Temperatures will stay hat or maybe even slightly blow average a little bit eighties all week and not big rain chances. After we get this little batch coming through this morning, most likely we will see tropical storm Ernesto by probably sometime tomorrow. Right now, potential tropical cyclone five is a thirty year thirty five mile per hour disturbance, probably become a depression today, then a tropical storm, then a hurricane affect the island of Puerto Rico, eventually Bermuda and stay well off the east coast.
Speaker 5: But we'll start kicking.
Speaker 8: Up the seas as we head toward probably middle latter part of the week, so that will probably be one of the indirect impacts. Choppy water, dangerous recurrence, high surf, all that along the beaches. Other than that, looks like ron pace for our above average season. We'll see if we get to the named twenty five storms, but Ernesto looks likely a couple of ways back behind.
Speaker 5: That will keep your eyes on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bring Latin names or whatever into this, and we're done. I can't remember what the overflow is, but I don't want to see that again. All right, thank you, sir, appreciate it. Okay, all right, there you go, and we'll be back with Jeff Bellams.
Speaker 5: Hang on.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning, Casey.
Speaker 13: As as far as Wall Street is concerned, futures are pointing a little bit higher this morning.
Speaker 1: Had a lot of drama.
Speaker 13: Last week, and analysts say they won't be surprised if we see more volatility over the next couple of days because the markets could be unsettled ahead of the government's report on retail inflation that comes out on Wednesday. Economists say we are helping to bring inflation back down. Big consumer facing companies say more of their customers are avoiding things they consider too expensive, or they're trading down to cheaper products and services.
Speaker 2: The experts see.
Speaker 13: Things getting back to pre pandemic norms. That was when companies could lose business if they hike prices too much. Apple fans looking for big innovations when the new iPhones are introduced next month could be disappointed. Our Mark German is reporting the iPhone sixteen models will be a stopgap to keep sales stable until more significant overhauls come next year. The streaming platform Venue Sports will reportedly launch before the end of this month. Front Office Sports says the Disney Fox Warner Brothers Discovery joint venture will be available before the September fifth start of the National Football League's regular season. In Casey, Deadpool and Wolverine was the nation's number one movie for a third weekend in a row comScore estimates, the Marvel Studios film took in another fifty four million dollars.
Speaker 1: It says global ticket sales.
Speaker 2: Now top one billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Casey, Hey, Jeff, do you think you could beat that Australian breakdancer?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Really? Do you see her dancing like a kangaroo? Oh my gosh, you need to Google. You need this in your life, Jeff, Australian female breakdance. Yeah, Jeff, I think you got it. Okay, I'll take a look.
Speaker 2: All right, there, you go. Talk to you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I have a good da Yet there you go, Jeff Pellinger, future Australian Breakdance Gold Medalist, How would you?
Speaker 5: How have you not seen that?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Speaking of video games that he mentioned, what is going on with Batman? Ross, explain it to me like I'm too. So they had to redo the villains for the new Batman animated series because.
Speaker 2: Why JJ Abrams has an animated series now, I think it's it's on Amazon, er, Netflix or something, but it's like Batman. I think it's called Batman Cape Crusader, and it's like super woke. It is super woke. Whereas they have gender switched the Penguin. Penguin is now a female. And the reasoning for this from JJ Abrams hope are you guys sitting down all right? Go ahead? Is because Batman doesn't have a lot of good villains.
Speaker 1: He has the best villains. I know that we could debate that, and you know, when you get into the classic comics, but arguably Batman villains have to be the best known villains. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: The Joker, Yeah, the Penguin, Ivy, the I nineties era Batman.
Speaker 1: You know, little Clooney Keaton. I know that that did not do a good service to some of them. I'm especially thinking of Schwartzenegger with mister Freeze and uh poison. I get it, I get it, But as lore, I don't know that there's better villains than in the Batman universe. So now there was just slightly different.
Speaker 2: Or well, I still I said, you was still shot from the animated series where that.
Speaker 1: Looks like two fat Latina women and a and a black woman. Now, who is that represent That's Harley Quinn. That's Harley Quinn on the left, who's a fat Hispanic woman.
Speaker 2: She looks like the maid from Family Guy. Oh she does. Yeah, that's hello, dude, let's get.
Speaker 1: I tell you, did I tell the audience? No? I asked my maid if I need anything that's going to the storage, I do, except by the cleaning supplies. And she sent me a giff of Gonsuela from because she is she is, she is Latina, and she's just like and she knew it. She did it to screw with me. But I'm like, I don't know how to proceed here.