Speaker 1: You actually literally won't hear what we're going to say in this show anywhere else, not like this, because there's this massive missing link, which is this alone.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Spiritual Freedom Show with international best selling author Richard Lawrence. I'm your host Darryn Ball, And in this episode, rich and I wheel back to the ancient prophecies. Virtually all of them forethold the same remarkable story, a cataclysm, the arrival of a savior, a great sorting finally, and golden new age. But on another of them, ever really answer is why? And why?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Discover why this great change is coming.
Speaker 1: With the Old Testament, you get the idea that God's going to finally lose his temper, and that makes no sense at all.
Speaker 2: And the events of July the eighth, nineteen sixty four which set this great change in motion. She received a great initiation, so this energy has been given to her, but she's holding it in. She is not releasing it much for our.
Speaker 1: Sake, because we just simply couldn't take it. But there will come a time when this energy must be released.
Speaker 2: Discover unique information that reveals what will happen to those people who choose to raise their consciousness and serve others and those who don't.
Speaker 1: If you've come to the Etherorist Society and see the explanations we've now been given by being from other worlds, and finally discover a breath taking vision of what awaits us in the future, taken from one of the most moving messages ever received through the mediumship of doctor George King Richard darren So. Almost every spiritual tradition and many many prophets in our history on Earth have spoken about a new age, one preceded by an end of day's cataclysm, perhaps a time of judgment, but none of them really give the real reason for why this has happened. And today I want to talk about that missing link and an answer that's been perhaps hiding in plain sight the entire time. I think more than that, I also want to talk about what this teaching actually asked us to do right now and why this is what I believe is the biggest calling of our age, what we're being called to do. So just coming back to some of the traditions then, from the Sufis to the Old Testament of the Vedas, we have all these stories of an end time's cataclysm, of sometimes building up to some day of judgment, and then some new age from golden era that that passes after. I mean, what strikes you about the fact that so many of these traditions and propheries share this common pattern. You will, First of all, I think it's amazing how much correlation there is between these different traditions coming up with the same essential fundamental expectations about the end time. Yes, I did an event at some exhibition a few years ago, and I went through I did some research for it. It was all about the great change, and I found these thousands of years ago the Hindu scribes warned of a dark age, which they call Karli Yuga. That's what we're in there right now. In ancient Greece in the eighth century BC, he Siods spoke of the final days of warfaring and social upheaval, in which Zeus would destroy humanity's wickedness. Hesiod, by the way, listed as one of the gods just as an aside here, and I think it's I think his work is called the Theogeny, But anyway, he littered among them the god Ethereus really only with being Greek. It's iOS, not Us, which is a Latin version of it, yeah, as being one of the great gods, god of the sky. So that's just a decie. But anyway, the Mayan prophecies, they have been taken to focus on twenty twelve, but their calendar ends with cataclysm, flooding, other natural disasters, and some believe this is going to be followed by a great new age on this earth. So that's another thing that comes into a lot of these traditions. A disastrous, catastrophic end time of war and natural disaster followed by a wonderful, glorious golden age. You get that too. Some Mayan traditions speak of the return of gods, such as cukol Can and bolon Yocte. But interesting there too, you have this talk of the coming of a great being at this time, generally into the strife or just after it, but you have this quite commonly in different traditions. The Aztecs from South America prophesied the return of I'll try and pronounce this Quetzalcotal, the ancient ruler of the Toll text, to bring in a reign of peace and spiritual order. So that's one of those great comings. The Hope Indians from North America predict the arrival of Pahana at the time of great purification, who they say will travel to other planets. That's in the Hopi tradition paraps So obviously the Old testamenties the coming of a messiah, and of course later that was believed of being Jesus. That's a whole interesting thing about that, that Jesus was the Messiah prophesied but altered history, took Kharma through the crucifixion, changed the dire catastrophe that was due in those days, and bought more time inverted comments. From a calming point of view, that's that's a fascinating way right there. We have actually that just caring on with this. So the New Testament says that the Son of Man will come to earth in a cloud. That's a UFO must be. It's a better description, I think than a flying saucer. A cloud there you are to bring redemption after a period of distress and natural disaster. Some Soufis, as you mentioned, prophesied the messiah named Kidir. I think that's how you pronounce it. K h I d R. Will appear at a time of catastrophe to bring world peace. Ancient Egyptian legends speak of Asiris coming to Herald in a new age. Zoroastrians believe in the coming of Here's a diffult one Saoshian't any Zoastrians who Zoroastrians watching our show, please correct, But it's spelled as I understand s a O s h y A n T at the time of judgment to bring salvation and perfection to the world. Of course, not Stradamus that I include in my book, which I wrote with doctor King. His book really contacts with the gods from space, a Nostradamus prophecy, which I think is very miss There's a trouble with nostro damis it can mean so many different things to different people, and you get these different interpretations and everyone puts their own angle on it. Here we are nostro damist in the year nineteen ninety nine. In the seventh month, a great and terrible lord will come from the sky, reviving the great King of the Mongols. Before and after his coming, Mars will reign happily. Now that could mean all kinds of things to different people. I would take nineteen ninety nine to be symbolic. That's what I've felt as soon as you've read that. Yeah, not like an actual year, but like an end time year nineteen ninety nine, as before the New millennium exactly. Yeah, a great and terrible lord, a great terrible could be in and you get this in the Old Testament like awesome. Yeah. You know, it's interesting that mentions King of the Mongols because and this is only one possible interpretation over Mongolia in the Gobi Desert. Actually was Shambala locate actually yes, and coming from the sky would be into planetary and you could see this as the what they call the Kmara of Shambala raining, you know, over another words, spirituality raining like in a great new door. And then there's this thing before and after it's coming, Mars will rain happily. Now, Mars, it's an influence. Now often that's taken as war wrongly actually, but if you took it in a positive way. The most potent Martian presence in our world is a thing called Satellite number three. We've spoken of before, and this comes from and controlled by a great Martian intelligence by the name of Mars Sector six, who gave the Nine Freedoms our home study here on the Spiritual Freedom Show. And also sometimes just referred to purely as Mars Mars six. Sometimes the master of theorist will just call him Mars, which is interesting, very interesting, And that's a tremendous presence both before and after this time. So that's just one possible interpretation, I'm sure, well, very compelling one, with many others. And finally, the Theosophists speak of an imminent new age when the spiritual hierarchy will come forth among men and the Lord Matrayer will appear among us. Of course, the Lord Motrayer was the most prominent, you might say, if this is the right word, organizational head of the spiritual hierarchy at that time. Now, since the nineteen sixties, to be precise, the Lord Babagee, who's always been here, who's the greatest being on earth, lord of the Earth, has taken a more administrative role, so he would be then become, I suppose in number two. But that again is interesting. I've talked to Theosophists from different movements. I want to name the different some big movements, and because I think there's a missing link in their teaching, which is what happens to people who don't change, and they don't seem to have to me anyway have an answer for that, because you know, to inherit this wonderful new age, this new world, people would have to rise to that occasion and be ready for it. They weren't ready for it wouldn't even be good for them, be like putting a four year old into a class at Harvard just with professors or something. He just wouldn't be helpful evolutionary wise. So these other traditions that these are some of the ones that I researched into at that time, they mention this catastrophe and the elimination of people. Now this doesn't really make sense to me the way they express it. If you come to the Etherorist Society and see the explanations we've now been given by beings from other worlds, and we're the only organization, the Etheristciety, who has been given these explanations in this way, you actually literally won't hear what we're going to say in the show anywhere else not like this, because there's this massive missing link, which is this, Why is it according to all these traditions that this whether call it, use call it by any other name, suddenly decided well, will decide to eliminate sort out people. And even in the Old Testament, and if you look at some of the profits there, they were talking about the end time. And I mean, I've discovered this very recently from my contact with John of Patmoss, which we've covered and the person who was guiding him. What we found out was a prophet Amos, who I wasn't familiar with at all, who preached around the armageddon area. We covered that, But you know Ezekiel for example, I mean I heard recently that Ezekiel, I think it's Chapter thirty eight. You know, he prophesies war between various nations that don't exist now, but also Persia now Iran and Israel in the end times, and we're in the end times now these but these again with the Old Testament, you get the idea that God's going to finally lose his temper enough and get angry and suddenly start destroying people. And that makes no sense at all. The prophecy can be true. And with all this cross referencing from traditions that didn't know each other and came up with the same essential ingredients, basically a catastrophic period are sorting out a mass death and people being removed virtually, and then this Golden era often bringing with it a great intelligence from the sky who will guide and uplift us by different names, God is given different names, but the same essential message runs through them all. But none of them say why is it that this time will come? Why is it that suddenly God, who's been on the face of it so compassionate, so forgiving, given so many opportunities for so many millennia, will suddenly say no enough, and that they don't really answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a great point of different things that you highlighted there. First of all, that common pattern, and these are cultures who would have never been exposed to each other. You know, people in Taiwan the for most and cultures would never have heard of the Abrahamic cultures for example, where a lot of these things grow up as well. Yeah, and so we've got that. Then you, as you pointed out, there's two kind of there's this problem with the way that this characters is meant to come about. There as a lot of God's punishment or judgment which doesn't make sense. And then finally this missing link. So let's go into this missing link now, I mean, what is this kind of bridge that helps us to make sense of these traditions and the reason why it's happening. Now, Yeah, shall we first of all, before we give that, just say what the ethereous.
Speaker 1: Society says will happen? Oh yeah, okay, which is in line with a lot of these prophecies, but explains it more fully, which is that there will be there will be and I've already have been actually a lot of the transmissions that were channeled through Doctor King, which are the only true channeled communications given with the authority of the cosmic hierarchy, if you want to call it that, in this solar system. And we've talked about that before too, because the cosmic plan for this world is directed in this solar system, and so the intelligence is that communicated through Doctor King, the Mastery, Theorius Mars Sector six and others were giving the knowledge of what will happen to the Earth based on that plan, the only plan for our world, the cosmic plan, and they describe a time of great catastrophe that many of their prophecies have already come true, the increase in natural disasters and so on, that we're seeing, the tremendously dangerous war, which is an absolute parent danger of war. There are wars, but there's a danger of a World War three. The answer to World War three is satellite number three. They keep saying little slogans, but there are you know, things we can do as well, and we can't rely on other beings to sort of sort out our problems, but we are. There's no doubt we have a very similar line up that they had in the In the Mahabarata times, you have two sort of at there's an axis and there's two there's a gathering of forces on one side of that axis which have nuclear weapons. You know, are not trying to give a political speech here, but you know you've got Russia, You've got China allied with North Korea, and then you've got the Iranian influence. It's more chaotic than this, but there are there are various groups on the other side. You could say, you've got America, you've got NATO. They don't always get on very well. But however, there is this lineup potentially of a conflict as you had in the Mahabarata and you've had a nuclear conflict as described then, which was the End Days of Atlantis. Potentially you have that today. So this is the end time. We're actually in the end time. You are having a massive increase in natural disasters, and there is this imminent danger, which certainly in the society we are working very very hard, and others are too, But we have one advantage. We're working directly with intelligences from other planets. It's not because of us. Because of the tremendous power of that manipulation, we can actually do more. That's not lessening others, but we are able to do more to fight spiritually fight this dangerous conflict which is looming. So the Etherorist Society then has laid out this scenario of an end times, of great danger, of great catastrophies. The missions we're doing is definitely alleviating those We did a mission recently, for example, called the Saturn Mission, in which on the very day that it happened, a cease fire was declared in the Iran USA Israel conflict. I mean, it's not a wonderful cease fire, but it's held to a degree ever since that day. These things are working, These things are making a difference, and we do many other things as well. So we're trying to alleviate. But this is the danger. Now, at the right time, there will be a coming of a great intelligence. Now that right time is right for the cosmic plan, it's right for the mother Earth. Well, actually, it couldn't come too soon for the mother Earth. We'll get onto that, however, But it may not be right, or let's say, opportune for everyone on Earth, because people are being given a chance to change. There's going to be a great change. To have a great change externally, we have to have a great change internally, and this is our opportunity to do it. And people are turning to the light in different ways, and they will be making that change. So that those people who do make a spiritual change move their consciousness up to higher chakras things we've talked about over and over again, be motivated by their soul, their real self, their higher self, whatever you want to call it, their first aspect. Those people will be much more ready and it will be very opportune for those people, whoever they are, when this next great intelligence comes. Because it's true, a great intelligence will come. We don't know who at the moment. In one way, just in one way, it doesn't matter who it will be. But another way, obviously it does it'll be very carefully selected. But what I mean by that is the job that that intelligence will do could be done by more than one cosmic being. But whichever cosmic being is chosen, they will come. But the point then is that really is the last chance saloon, as they say that, Really, people will then be given an absolute demonstration beyond all doubt of the power of this intelligence. It won't be a vicious demonstration. It will be one in line with karma. It would be one for the betterment of all. But it will be unarguable, so people won't have the excuse which it's only an excuse, but they sort of have it now that they didn't know. They han't bothered to investigate. But however, that's what people could say. They won't be able to say then. So then after that will come this great sorting, which has been prophesied in many traditions in different ways, be it the Mains, or be the Old Testament or wherever. Now that then comes to the question I raised, which I asked some theosophists, what will happen to the people who don't change? Will they just be eliminated, which a lot of these prophecies suggest removed finish over. No. God is too compassionate for that. Those intelligences, whoever they are, and it looks like it'll be the majority, sadly human race, but hopefully that will change. We're all working hard, That's what we're trying to too. Many organizations, to be fair, are working out to try and alter that. But they will go then to another world. And this is where the etheriiciety I think has unique information, and they'll go there for their own benefit. They'll go there whoever I say they. I mean, I can't assume that it won't be me. I don't I'm not going to judge that. But whoever they are, they'll go there, and they will relivel or have to go through evolution again, why in order to learn. I mean, that's the whole purpose of evolution, to bring change. They will have rejected it here even after these catastrophes, even after the various wars. We hope it won't be a World War three. But whatever it is, whatever conflicts there are many around the world right now as I'm speaking to you. Even after this, they still won't change. They'll still try to. For example, in the case of UFOs use try to They won't succeed, but use UFO technology for warfare purposes some governments would like to do. Rather than seeing it as a signal a flag of cosmic peace, see it as a possibility of war. Though, whoever they are will go there and they'll be given a chance, but they'll have to start again, really, and it'll be very very slow.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Doctor Kink had this wonderful aphorism, which is go towards God. Now even a saint cannot reclaim a wasted minute, wasted time, he used to say, people having another of his quotes, which is more difficult to remember. People are having too much experience to experience experience the way experience should be experienced. And that's what's going on. And the people will, you know, just delay their evolution with experience that should be needless but isn't because they've demanded it to their refusal to accept the light which is actually before them. So that's what will happen to the people who don't change. The people who do make a great change in accordance with the great change, yes, will go into a new age. So those prophecies about a wonderful gold and new age on earth are true. Yeah, the thing is very helpful to have laid out the stakes that we face actually and the fact that it is completely still within our our choice to respond to this call to action, to as you say, to make ourselves aware of this if we've said previously that we are not, and to act in the light of this greater wisdom, to ensure not only that you know, this is something that we can go into, but we're helping as many people as possible, which, as you've stated, is our mission in the Atherra Society and the work that we're doing.
Speaker 2: And so now that you've set this up, then we're still on the edge here about what is why at this moment?
Speaker 1: Miss Why now? Why now? And this is where you really do need to come to the Etherist Society to get the really, really important knowledge. And this is the most important aspect really of our life, which is the existence, the being, the compassion, the forgiveness, the patience, the love of the Mother Earth. And it's all about the Mother Earth. And the ancient Greeks who put Geia at the top of their the pinnacle of their gods were correct. The mother Earth is the reason because the Mother Earth has suffered, has endured, Hell I mean suffering and sacrifice that we can't understand because we don't know what she could be. You know, she could shine as a sun doth shine. I think that's in the seventh Blessing. Yes, she is a great, great in intelligence who has been grossly limited. I mean, just to name one thing, we have the ionosphere around us. Some in the theosophy sometimes they call it the ring past not and this is to protect us from the radiation, cosmic radiation and bombardment of energies that we couldn't take. It might be linked to the ozone layer, but it's more than that because it's at an etheric level as well. Now that this is protecting humanity, because humanity hasn't evolved as we should have done and therefore needs this protection, but it's very bad for the Mother Earth, who is more than capable and ready to receive these emanations. That's just one thing she's been denied. That never mind the way that we have treated of the vandalism, the pollution, the release of nuclear weaponry which affects her, damages her, the terror vibrations that exist upon her back, which should be the most glorious heavenly vibrations, in tune with her being. It's because of us. We are an impediment, we are parasites. I'm sorry, you know, we have to find this is a very uncomfortable truth. A lot of people don't want to look at it. Do you know? People have guilt about many things. And guilt isn't always wrong. It depends whether it's a conditioned guilt or whether it's a guilt which comes from the conscience. The guilt which comes from the conscience, we need it. But of all the guilts we should have, it is to do with Mother Earth and holding her back and limiting her. Now, this limitation, this sacrifice, cannot go on indefinitely. So the end time, which is coming soon now is the time when she has to take a step up in the ethericiding. Our most important day in our calendar is July the eighth, because it is our belief that in July the eighth, nineteen sixty four, she received a great initiation from cosmic intelligences, actually through a lord of the Sun itself, and so this energy has been given to her, but she's holding it in. She is not releasing it much, I mean tiny bits, but not much for our sake because we just simply couldn't take it. But there will come a time when this energy must be released. It's coming quite soon. Those who make this great change, which is all about her, not us. Her. She's more important actually than we are, as an intelligence, as a being, as an aspect of God, when she needs to make that change, or I should say, when she's ordered by even greater beings than herself, supreme lords of Karma who actually do run this galaxy. It's not a council of nine, it's forty three intelligences actually, according to the Ninth Blessing. I think we've could discuss that big. But these are the intelligences who will determine when she must take it. She's putting it off, she's delayed it. Beings like Jesus we mentioned earlier and others have come to help that delay, to help avert catastrophise, to take our karma. And even in recent times we've had beings. And one thing that doctor King did do, by the way, he didn't talk about this, and we don't talk much about it as well as the other things he did, he did take karma upon himself. And I know that for a fact from his own lips, but he also ordered me not to reveal it to me at the time. I think I will reveal it now. So he took upon himself an illness, a fatal illnes us at the end of his life to enable the future of a mission which is called Operation Sunbeam, which is designed entirely for the Mother Earth. It helps humanity, because anything we do for here for her helps us, but it was geared towards not humanity primarily, but the Mother Earth herself.
Speaker 2: It's just fascinating to make these connections here that you're saying, because this intervention of the Master Jesus, this kind of the Doctor King taken upon himself, and others who have done as well. It's sort of like they have cooperated with the Mother Earth and her mission to help us, to give us as much of an opportunity as she can to move forward. But as you say, there will come a time whether they will no longer be allowed and it won't be her choice anymore to hold herself back for our sake. And I thought I might just read a few lines from This is the Air of Truth. So this is a transmission from the Master theorist who goes into some of these points, and I think course it brings in an aspect of our true history as well, which I'd love you to come on here. So he says, this, this mighty globe which has given you so much, which has given you all that she can, and even more than all, and meditate upon the metaphysics of that, and you will see what I mean. Is now soon due for a change. The great lords have declared, beyond all argument upon her part that the change must come to your point, and as sure as God is all existent, it will come. And yet in the essence of her sweet compassion, she will relieve you of as much suffering as she possibly can. Do you know what this terror did? Do you know that terror earth by the wind? Do you know that this that for centuries she actually took upon herself much of the calm of the human race, until the lords of Kamas said it should stop. There is no power in the cosmos which can now alter this man upon Earth has been helped in many ways throughout his existence upon Terror, And yet only the few have looked into the heavens and thank God for the stars, the sun, for the air they breathe, the water they drink, and for the earth they eat. Truth is coming home to roost. Now, is it not like a ghost?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, it will come like a ghost, For this is the hour of truth. When she had her initiation, she took within herself great and mighty energies. Stupendous powers were manipulated by that great being male sect to six. These powers lie within terror. Whenever she chooses, she can release the powers within her inner batteries and quicken all vibrations upon her surface, change the seasons, alter the mountains, move the seas into different positions because they suit her better in those positions. She will not make this choice herself, you know. But one day the gods will speak, and when they do, the change will come, and terror, no matter how great her compassion may be, will be given a directive which is in accordance with strict law, and she will act. And after this moment of turbulence, there will be a great new dawn and a new awakening for those who are ready men of terror.
Speaker 1: This is the truth. There's so much in there. I mean that there's one thing in there that ye just read there about She's given all, and even more than all. Meditate on the metaphysics of that how can you give more than all? You can only give more than all by limiting yourself, taking karma for others. In other words, she's given more even than she has by suffering. And there's a deep meditation there. It's a terrible, terrible thing. It's a tragic thing. And the seventh blessing also, I recommend people to read it again. It's a very very sad blessing about what she has suffered. But we have to sort of face these things. And in all this is the thing that's missing from all the things I read out there. Even those who do recognize guy, like the ancient Greeks, they didn't know, or it seems they didn't know. If they did know, they certainly didn't say much about her suffering, her sacrifice. And this has to come to an end, and one way we should be overjoyed that it comes to an end, whatever happens to us. M hm, Well, you know it's but it's her wish to give us more and more and more and more opportunities, and delay and delay and delay her change, the great change. I mean, it could happen today, if she chose to, It could have happened. You mentioned there. I think at the end of Atlantis. I don't know whether that was in that. Yeah, she could have done it then, but she didn't, and so she's delaying it, which is quite amazing. I would like to mention another intelligence I think which is absolutely key to this, and it was one of our most popular shows that we did actually on the Lord Babagee. Oh yes, Lord Babagee is a name I get emails about. You know, a lot of people call Babagee, it seems, or that have been and they're not all the one that we are now referring to. This is an intelligence who who came here billions of years ago and clearly didn't come here for mankind, chose to stay when mankind came, which is eighteen million years ago rough approximately, could have left no doubt but stayed, But it seems to me he would have. He is connected to Mother Earth much more than he's connected to humanity. Has to take upon himself and it doesn't have to. But he's agreed to responsibility for many aspects of the certainly the masters of Earth and the human race. But his prime connection and this is again not spoken of, and he has many names through history. I believe one of the names, and maybe not all the references to this name, but some of them would be Narrada, and I think some of the depictions of Siva, some of could be the Lord Babee. He's very ancient being, going right back and still with us, and an epitome of the change that has come, epitome of the change from, as it were, the pacifistic spiritual traditions that existed, is now taken up as it were, the sword of spiritual combat and represents fighting the evil. Yes, and he's among us on Earth, but that's just one of his many aspects. This is a being from Saturn, and I mention him because I think he's so integrally tied to Mother Earth. And I also think we should all try in a tiny way to emulate him. I mean, that's the whole purpose of a pattern. It's the whole purpose of the pattern. By Jesus, by Buddha, by whoever you care to name, by doctor King, and the Lord Babershee. I think his devotion to Mother Earth is something we should all strive to have and strive to manifest. So how do you do that well? When you are healing, when you are praying, when you are performing any spiritual work, any spiritual action, you're doing it for humanity generally speaking, which is wonderful. But you can also, if you don't do this already, add into your thinking, into your motivation, do it for Mother Earth. God a King did do it for her, because why you might say, well, you know, shouldn't I work for her humanity? Yes, you should, because if you work in spiritual ways for humanity, then humanity will rise. And this is good for the Mother Earth. This is what she's waiting exactly. Doesn't have to wait for it, but she's chosen to wait for it. So every time we raise the consciousness of humanity, we are also in some way helping this plan of the Mother Earth and the release of the Mother Earth. And so that should be in our motivations. It should be actually at the top, as I'm sure it is with the Little babagee as I know it with Doctor King of our motivations, because she is the most holy intelligence we will ever touch. She's given us the greatest gift we have, which is experience. If we didn't have experience in this way, we'd be in a very limited state. Indeed, you know, I'm not saying we'd be finished, but we wouldn't be able to evolve as we are able to evolve. It's not just about the beautiful land, and it is beautiful, the beautiful oceans, and they are beautiful. They're fearsome in a way, but they're terrible in a way, but they're wonderful. All of that, yes, But it's about this opportunity to gain experience on a planet. And in many ways we don't deserve that because we killed a planet. We killed a planet which is now the asteroid belt. We won't be allowed to do that again. So I'm sorry this isn't comfortable. I know we have a dreadful history, but the beauty of a dreadful history is you can make an even more wonderful change from someone who doesn't have a dreadful history. That we got that opportunity, and here it is right now. We're on the absolute cusp of the great change, and we can make it for her. I think it's an incredible.
Speaker 2: Clarifying what you've laid out there, that the opportunity that we have, which would be in an amazing turnaround, if you want to call it, that is the work that we can do to help the Mother Earth and her mission to help us, which she has chosen to do, but now has a limited window to do. And so it's incumbent upon us to do as much as we can possibly do within the time remaining to help only ourselves, but humanity as a whole, to raise consciousness to the level that we could go into this new age together.
Speaker 1: With the Yeah, and may I you know, because we've focused on quite a lot of negatives, can we go? Yeah? Your READU. It's a wonderful, beautiful depiction. And this comes right at the end of the contacts with the gods from space or towards the end, and it's from the Master Theorist. It's called the New World, and this is how it will be, and this is how it should be now, but this is how eventually it will be. Gradually, mankind in the New World will learn to tap the great, all pervasive energy radiating from the logos of the planet. As an intelligence. He will be able to bathe himself in this great light and thereby preserve his physical structure throughout the censure is we do this a bit well, we're working on this. When we do a practice called the Violet Flame practice, which many of our viewers will know. And it's a wonderful practice indeed, and you can get it through the ETHERI society or join in with our events, but then we'll be able to tap it much more directly. I think that's what's being said there. He will learn how to cause procreation without physical contact. That may not sound appealing to something, let's face it, but actually wonderful thing. Because the one thing I will say about that in my I'm no expert, and I don't put myself up as anything, but I do know this much that you can raise those energies and you won't lose. If you like the what you might call the ecstatic or uplifting nature of procreation, you can raise it and manifest it at a higher level in a higher chakra, and you do it. And that isn't done through physical interaction. So that's another topic. And as I say, I'm not a master of it, doctor King was. I'm just throwing that out, But he will learn how to cause procreation without physical contact. By the way that that did happen. You see that in the Mahabarata, all the pandavas as they're known, the closest disciples, you would say of Shri Krishna. Those five were all born without physical contact, and two others, one called Dropody and her twin brother, who were also part of the as it were, the armory of Shri Krishna or the not quite the armory, the team, let's just use that word. And Dropody was with the five Pandavas for example, those two were born as adults according to the Mahabarata. So you don't just have the virgin birth of Jesus, possibly of samsons born. Yeah, but these were these were not cosmic intelligences. They were not ascended beings. The five Pandavas and Dropody were not ascended beings, but they did were born without pro creation, and in the case of Dropody, certainly as adults. Yeah. So that's interesting then. Yeahs to a.
Speaker 2: Different time, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they must have come down from the realms for that purpose. Carrying on, he will learn how to communicate with all the worlds. He will conquer space. That doesn't mean militarily, of course. He will be taken to the far ends of the galaxy. This is more than a moon probe, far ends of the galaxy. Many and varied will be his experiences. He will gradually spread throughout the whole of space, finding out for himself. It's great mysteries. Solving these great mysteries, understanding and living by the great laws. That's what we're not doing now, and it's so releasing. When we start to do that. I'm sure in these days he will be evolved above all war. War is such an absurdity, yeah, and will be evolved above that. All thoughts of materialistic gain will be foreign to him. He'll be evolved above all known political systems. I think that's in all known political systems. It doesn't say all political systems is anything. We don't have any idea what I mean politics as it should be. Well, I think, as quote Dr King, actually the only true democracy is wisdom. Who are responsible if it was based on wisdom and recognition of greater knowledge and advancement. So, for example, if we were lucky enough to meet the Lord Buddha who is now the Commara of Chambala, and we completely revered him, and we recognized him politically for one of a better word, as senior to us and someone we would obey, that would be based on great laws. It would be based on wisdom. It wouldn't be based on you know, even a vote, a democratic vote. It would be knowledge and wisdom that would cause that go one step further. Everyone on Earth should if there was a vote, vote for Lord Babagee. I'm sure he wouldn't want this way to be ruler of the world, because he is the by far the wisest being walking our earth right now, and the great ones know that and revere him as that. When all humanity is ready to do the same, I think the world would be in that will be in the New Age. I'm sure he'll be a but evolved above all known political systems. He'll be he will be evolved above the use of his petty free will, and we'll be given the key to the great portal of total freedom. It's a it's a much more cosmic perspective actually than you find in other prophecies and traditions, isn't it. This New Age there's one thing big of than there immediately and just harkening back to our own cosmic heritage, and and this this I think now we have more and more revelations coming out about the reality of extraterrestrial life, as has been revealed through our teachers for many decades now, but now you know, the world is sort of sort of waking up to it more and there is there is, there's a cosmic future here for us. That that transmission brings me to tears when I hear it, and it's so beautiful, absolutely beautiful, and it balances out some of the awful things that we've had to face. And we have to face our history, but also we can face our wonderful, glorious future if we choose it.
Speaker 2: One more thing I thought i'd add here. You know, when we think about you've asked us to think more about the Mother Earth and in the work that we do, in our motivation for our spiritual path, and I just thought i'd ask you about, you know, the relationship that they have on other planets with their logos and in speaking about a model to follow an emulate, which is why we even know about these things.
Speaker 1: What does you know? What could we take away? They absolutely revere the logos of their planets. They have a connection with it, and even not only on planets, on the Sun, they are the virtual rays of the Sun. They are so at one with their lord, which is the Sun itself. The life force of the Sun that they've virtually amalgamite come part of it, and they are completely in tune with their logos. So if you're on Venus, you would revere the logos of your planet, the great being of Venus, and you would, you know, not only immerse yourself in its flame, you would you would live according to its wishes, because you'd know what its wishes were if you were that advance. And likewise, on Mars and all the other planets, we have this wonderful, wonderful planet, this great goddess, just beautiful being who just tolerates us. And you do get the feeling that some higher beings almost wish she wouldn't, because they don't want her to suffer like this anymore. It's she who insists on it. It's a It does reduce you to tears. The more we talk, I think we'll both be ending up with our handkerchiefs out, and the won't be so good. But it is very sad, it's very moving, But also we can look to the great change which is coming, which will be wonderful for us, as I've described, but much more importantly it'll be a release for her, you know, Thank you very much, Richard.
Speaker 2: Thank you hey, Spiritual Freedom Show family, thanks for tuning into the show today. Now. One of the most powerful and clarifying things that I think Richard said on the show was do it for her. Consider that as of July the eight, nineteen sixty four, she has already been given all of the energy that she needs so that she can quicken her vibrations and manifest in whatever way suits her the best. She doesn't have to wait for us anymore. She chooses to, but there will come a time when she'll be ordered not to. Everything that we do to help humanity to evolve is helping her in her self appointed mission to help us. And what greater cause could there be than serving our planet that got us Earth in this way. Just last week, we are in Devon and Halton down for a pilgrimage dedicated to the Mother Earth and the Mighty Sun on the summer solstice, and many of you were there, and what it brought home for me was the deeper connection that we can all make with our planet. And who knows how this deeper connection may transform us and the way we live our lives in love and service to others, Each and every day for the sake of those who have given everything to us, and even more than that. Now i've enjoyed that episode describing this missing link from the ancient prophecies, then do follow subscribe to the channel so you don't miss any future episodes that can help you to awaken your chakras, to unlock your psychic powers, and to discover true spirituality. Thanks for tuning in to the show and see you next time.