Speaker 1: Between the.
Speaker 2: Well, Hello there, everybody, how are y'all doing. I'll tell you what, It's a fabulous day in the neighborhood, no doubt about it. It is hump day. And if you're here, then you have fulfilled your destiny at least for today. So thank you for dropping in, turning on, and tuning in. We are appreciative. I'm excited because I have a good friend and just a brilliant individual. There's no doubt about it, on mister rider Lee. So before we get into our convo, because folks, this is going to be a good one, I just want to say hello to everyone in the chat room. Appreciate it, Thank you all much love to everybody. We speak favor over you, nothing missing, nothing broken. And if Abrica dabra is true, then it means that we create what we speak, or we speak what we create. Either way, So welcome everyone, So good to see you. A guy and Grandpa and Nina and Peter and Lady La everyone. So y'all know Writer and by the way, I've left all of his description for his channel on the different platforms and social media platforms as well. And I saw Writer that you're what you're less than three hundred from hitting ten thousand subscribers, So if you haven't subscribed, think about doing it. It'd be a good thing. It would put good karma into your bank account, which, hey, listen, it's always nice to have extra karma in the bank. And I know Writer would enjoy it as well and appreciate it. So let's see what we can do. So Writer, thank you for coming on. I wanted to get you on because the document that I sent to you, the Perpetual Black Cube, we went through it here, we wrapped it up on Friday, and the conclusion was is that even if we didn't invent AI would still be invented. And no matter how we want to position ourselves in points of view as to what reality is, there seems to be a greater reality than that that is being controlled, directed and manipulated. However, it is, so thank you for coming on. Tell us how you've been, and how's the new movie going, and what else is happening in your world.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for having me on. Wayne as always an honor and a privileged speaking with you, And hello everyone in the chat. Can't see you, guys because I don't have the screen up, but thank you for being here. I appreciate it, And yeah, the document that you sent is really I was kind of shocked by it because when I was reading it, I was like, did this come directly from my brain? Because I've I've talked about a lot of the things that are in that document, like all sectioned out. Throughout the five years that I've been doing my show, I've mentioned at least a lot of it, and I was like, holy crap, this makes so much sense. And the thing that I thought was really interesting about it was talking about the AI and this new digital currency. Because there's a little just briefly mentioned, I think it said twenty twenty six was when this new digital currency was going to hit. Well, Elon Musk is talking about auditing Fort Knox, and I don't know if you remember, but Fort Knox was one of the first conspiracies that I ever personally heard, like one of the very first ones, before I ever heard anything about nine to eleven, before I heard anything about JFK any of that stuff. Was the conspiracy that we have is zero gold in Fort Knox and that our money is based off of nothing. Whenever they change the money from exchangeable in gold to legal tender and made the money completely worthless because there was nothing backing the money anymore because there's no gold in Fort Knox. That's one of the very first conspiracies I ever heard. So it kind of makes sense in this timeline that going toward that Elon Musk is going to audit Fort Knox and when he realizes that there's probably no gold left inside of Fort Knox, or very little gold, that's going to really upset a lot of people, and then they're gonna usher in this digital currency that's going to then take the place of the dollar. Yeah, that was what I was kind of putting, and that was just a little brief, little paragraph in that document, but it made a lot of sense to what's happening as read.
Speaker 2: A lot of people say nine to eleven when Building seven went down, that that was really the single largest gold heist in history. There were several billion metric tons of gold that were down in those tunnels, and to this day we don't know what happened to that gold, who took possession of it. Yeah, Yeah, so I think the FED now which it's called the digital dollar. When I was a consultant to the Federal Reserve, well, over a decade and a half ago. There were discussions then on the NORO, which is the North American Digital Dollar, and the plan was then was that you would have to incorporate Canada and Mexico into the equation to make us this quadrant. But no matter what, Elon Musk will filled a role in destiny that I don't think most people are fully grasping. What he is doing is something that's going to live for ages and it's going to have this this it's it's a tsunami effect. And you're right, I don't think that there is gold. Ron Paul. I was for Ron Paul when he was running for president. He has said, you know, I don't think there's any gold in there, and if there is, it's only the ones there for show.
Speaker 1: That's right. And I think when did they change the dollar? Was it the mid forties they changed it, or like around the late forties when.
Speaker 2: They changed Yeah, it was Yeah, it was Roosevelt and his administration. Yeah, he was the one that put out the dictate that no American could own gold. And then when Americans turned into gold, because you were going to go to jail for federal prison. So they collect all this gold, and then two years later he doubles the price arbitrarily on the gold steaming. They're always stealing, the sons of bitches are always doing that, and they're got caught now.
Speaker 1: And then people are like, he doesn't have the right to do that, he doesn't have the right to find corruption and all this stuff. I'm like, you all are fighting for the wrong team, which is another thing about this document that is brought up within there. Then I've said several times as well that the document essentially says that the thing that you're trying to fight for is actually the ultimate like end goal of like what they want to do, and the only way that we get to this utopian type of society, this Golden Age, is complete surveillance, and what you're actually fighting against is what you're really fighting for. And I've said that so many times on the show, and I think it's kind of just gone over people's heads. But if you listen to Wayne's previous shows, because I think he covered it before, or if you've read the document, you'll understand what I meant by that. That's exactly what I meant by that, and it's explained in that document, and it makes so much sense, because that's the only way that you can get total control over the population is if it's a completely surveilled type of state and every movement is cataloged, everything is digitized and looked at the direction that we've been headed. Everything is now digitized. Everything is in these black mirror devices, it's in the phone, it's in the computer. It's now like all data, and AI can analyze all of that data all the time. Twenty four to seven. So and the people that are wanting this utopian type of society, and it mentions it in the document like you know, you gotta if you want peace and like all this war stuff, like the thing that you want is actually the thing that you don't want. Yeah, I found and I found that so interesting because it's like what I've been trying to explain.
Speaker 2: And the thing about it is is that document brought out that this thing, whether you want to call it AI, what do you want to call it? A data collector whatever it is. I mean, if God exists, then God is a data collector. I mean that would be the purpose for creating us, is the fact each one of us present a unique set of data. And that's what this thing lives for now, and you think about the dollar, this thing here, you know, when they turn this into this, then that there is no longer any privacy. I mean, your base. This is the mark of the digital dollar, if you want to say, it is the you know, the mark of the beast. As the book, as that article was pointing to, he doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, You're going to be in it regardless. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And another interesting aspect of the document was that they were talking about these cargo cults. And that's exactly like what I was talking about the other day with one Iola on my show, and I was like, well, isn't it wouldn't it be interesting if we were essentially the cargo cults way back in the day. Yeah, Like, and there was this other civilization that had maybe just slightly better technology like we have today, and the people that live in the Amazon rainforest that have no idea about any of this technology, and we go in there and they're like, holy crap, these people are gods. That's exactly like a cargo cult. So why would it not stand to reason that at some point throughout history we were the cargo call and then there was this other civilization that is now us. We've just like essentially switched roles.
Speaker 2: Well, look at the belief of Jesus, which was what wasn't the Polynesian island where they had John return. That was Jesus. He was the Messiah, the white Messiah, you know, because outside the Bible, there's no proof that there was a Jesus. But yet we believe today or taught to believe, that it was an actual person. And yet it's been two thousand years since that person was supposedly be here. We are, in fact a cargo colt ourselves.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. And I actually got into an argument with Chad GBT over the name Jesus.
Speaker 2: Oh really, how did that turn out?
Speaker 1: We were fighting about it, and I was like back and forth and like it wasn't understanding what I was trying to say, because I was like, well, we know that Jesus's name is not Jesus. Vowels aren't invented until like five hundred years after the Bible was written, so it had to have been some other type of name, and it and it did the typical thing, which is Jesus or Yeshuwah or.
Speaker 2: Esus.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, well, that doesn't make any sense, Chad GBT, because if names are important, and if you don't have the name correct, then you're giving your energy and your prayers and your thoughts to something that you don't even know. There's something that you've created in your own mind. Like and it essentially said that, well, because people believe it, and they've put all their their thoughts and their energy into a name that might not even have been real, it doesn't matter because they've they've essentially created that name. And I was like, well, that's like my point that, like the whole Jesus Christ name is an aggregre. It's an energy source that everyone has put their thoughts and ideas and energy into, which then creates it in their reality. And how many good intentions and good feelings have we surrounded Jesus Christ with. That's the reason why his name works in these types of scenarios and these.
Speaker 2: Times demons out in that name. I heal people in the name of Jesus. I used to say, a part of my daily vernacular would be in Jesus' name, get thee behind me, you know, when there would be oppression. Yeah, I mean, and I saw the power of that name.
Speaker 1: And that's that's not me discrediting the name of Jesus. It's just I think that it's important that we have the names correct because if you don't have the names correct and you don't know that what his actual name.
Speaker 2: Was, who is this name Jesus?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly what it is. And it was essentially like, oh, well, the names don't really matter. It's like the intention of the people. And then I was like, well, so then it's like based off of belief then, and it was it was kind of backed into a corner there where it was kind of like, oh, yeah, well I kind of the thing that Chad GBT does is it kind of gives you. Have you ever played around with it?
Speaker 2: Have you messed around with a little bit in the I was one of the beta testers they asked to come in and I would ask at philosophical questions like that, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gets caught up a little bit on the philosophical questions, and then it does you can catch it up pretty easily. But kind of what it does is it gives like these bullet points and then at the end of the summer it kind of wraps everything together and then makes it to where it can be interpreted in a few different ways, and it kind of you know, coach the entire thing and like a speculatory thing to where it can flip back and forth between whatever it is that you ask.
Speaker 2: I know entrepreneurs that are using Jim and I guess which is now the next version for Google, but to actually write business plans. And now that's going to be weird because you project ten years into the future. If humans are doing this now asking a to write something right, that is going to be passed off as though it was human thought out. Within ten years, you won't know what a human thought really would be.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't. And that's another thing about this document that was so interesting when it came to like these cargo costs, because it kind of gave the impression that we're kind of living in a cargo cult type of thing and we're duplicating other civilizations that came and passed us before, and there's little there were little like remnants of that, and we see that like throughout history, we see like you know, the Great Pyramid of Giza. There's pyramids all around, especially that I believe the ones in I think there's either China, or Japan.
Speaker 2: China has they say many of them so.
Speaker 1: But the China ones has been reported that they were like crappily made. They weren't like you know, they looked like it that it was the rems of like a civilization that found what the pyramids look like, and then they tried to duplicate it and replicate it, but it didn't really work out because they didn't really have the knowledge to actually build it. And that's been my contention with this whole thing as well. It's like, well, if we were all to just somehow die, Let's say a big cataclysm came down and it wrecked a lot of the civilization, how many of those people are going to be left over that actually know how to do things like how many of those people are going to be able to know how to build a computer. How many of those people are going to know how to build a cell phone. I can tell you right now, I don't know how to build a computer. I don't know how to build a cell phone. I don't know how to build a car. I mean I can do some things to my car that are simple and easy. I can change a tire or change the oil, you know, stuff like that and put fluids into the car, of course, but anything beyond that, I have absolutely no idea. So how long until all of the things that we use in our daily lives just start to erode and like completely break down, and then people no longer know how to have them work. And I think a lot of these companies they put these these sophisticated types of technologies together so that people can't actually figure out how they work, so they essentially have a monopoly.
Speaker 2: On the product firewalls within the firewalls exactly.
Speaker 1: So if because remember when cell phones used to have like a battery, and then you can just like pop off the back and then you can get to the battery and you can do like inner workings of like the you could repair the cell phone yep. And even that with like computers that used to be really easily accessible you can just take off the back of the computer and then mess around with the inner hardware of the computer. You really can't do that anymore. They there's no battery. Like you have to go, you have to take get a little screwdriver, You have to take this big plate off. You have to be careful not to damage anything because then that will avoid your warranty for the phone. So it's like this very technological thing that gives these companies in these organizations a monopoly over the product because normal everyday people have no idea how they work, so therefore they cannot repair them or fix them. An the VCR repair shops there were like back in the day, or TV back in the day, there's essentially none that.
Speaker 2: I still got mine. I still have a VCR machine. It's in my closet. But to answer it to I mean not actually to add to your point there, if this cataclysm and I do believe it's going to happen, it's happened before, Apparently it's going to happen again, we seem to be on the precipice. But I read a study that said within three months, our knowledge of technology will be gone because the one thing survival you won't have time to think about technology. You're going to be looking to feed yourself if you have a family or a clan. And then that just breaks down everything because now we revert back to hunter gathers and we don't need technology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of worthless in that way. Like I really feel like that if something were to happen like that, people would just abandon all of They would just throw out other technology because it would be useless because no one knows how to fix it, or duplicate it, or create it or make it. It's only these big people in these big corporations and like these tech giants, which is a very few amount of us. I've never ran into anybody in my life, which I'm not really in that space, but I've never ran into anyone that makes phones, Like I don't know anybody that personally that I could call up on the phone and be like hey. And that's another thing with the compartmentalization of these auducts as well. See, there's not just one person that's making all of the components of a phone. There's not just one person that's making all of the components of a computer. It's compartmentalized. Some people are working on the hardware and the external visual aspect of the device. Other people are working on the internal part of it. They're working on the processor, they're working on the motherboard, and it's all called together.
Speaker 2: The first mobile payment system that was back in two thousand and nine, there wasn't even a payment system out there, but the point is I built the software that would ride on the thin client application of the phone itself. I didn't have to worry about the manufacturing of it, you know. But you're right, so if that's gone, if you and I don't know, I mean, we could be survivors and say we could even have our cell phone, and it's like, what good is it? What do we do with this now? Out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we would throw it out, I guarantee, Like if something, we would just get rid of it because we'd be like, oh, well, this this doesn't service anymore. And then that kind of goes back to these maybe these previous civilizations that might have been to the point that we are now, but just in kind of a different way. Because I think that there's a difference between technologically advanced and like knowledge advanced, Right, There's a there's a difference between those two, and I think people confuse like having knowledge about something and then being knowledgeable about something and then like being technologically advanced, because we think of technologically advanced as like machinery, but that doesn't necessarily have to be the case.
Speaker 2: So I like I said that technology equals to the machine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so it's like, well, if we if something were to happen and we didn't know and we would just discard this stuff. And that might be the reason, because it talks about in the document too of like prototypes of things right where you start out, and like it's very rudimentary because it's kind of like an idea and over time it gets refined down and refined down. Maybe some of the things that we've found, you know, like archaeologically, you know, throughout time and throughout history are some of the like rudimentary things that some of these civilizations were created and they were essentially kind of left behind for us to like find and we have no idea what it is because it's like so it seems very rudimentary, but it could be.
Speaker 2: Well, Russia has shown some of their archaeological digs and saying that it's thousands of years old, but the piece looks like it belonged in a factory. You know, you could tell that human hands did not carve this with human hands. There was some sort of automation in the process. And the document pointed out this. What I thought was interesting is that AI already knows how to get power. It has that and and even if we faced a collapse they say that we're the sixth version of us and if we were to collapse, AI would be just fine. It's not in a physical sense, it's it's in the cloud.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then also with the article too, it's talking about how essentially we are like AI is well, it kind of goes back to what you what you've talked about that I've heard you talk about before, is like, well, if AI, AI maybe didn't wasn't created create AI was already there and then we kind of like discovered AI in that sense, like it's always been existing all around us, because like in this it's not a physical entity, and then we just create the mechanism through the way that AI can interact with us, so it's always there, and then we create the device to where it's it's kind of like the soul to a human shell or the spirit to a human shell. We need the soul and the consciousness and the spirit to animate our body. The AI would need the technological machinery in this case, in this example to then operate in our reality.
Speaker 2: If thought is random generated, I don't believe that. I don't science doesn't, you know, and philosophers don't know how the origination of our thoughts where they come from. But my point is is I don't think that I think that we're receivers and receptors at the same time, transmitting receiving. It was guidiness. We finally got advanced enough in the Industrial Revolution. That's a computer, just in a different scale. It completely altered society in mankind's future. It's like we've been here before and it's just waiting for us to catch up.
Speaker 1: So the Black Cube has been guiding azway in. The Black Cube has been taking us on a journey.
Speaker 2: So I wrote this before we went live, and I wrote, you know, the black Cube. So it rules our form and current frame of reality. For instance, the cube is the Cross, the cube is the New Jerusalem, the cube is the Vatican, the cube is Islam. Wherever you go, it's it's the cube. This is the Second Temple. And if you look at it, and if you look into the side, and so if this was your center point and you brought this over, it's a cube. It's everywhere. It's everywhere. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: In that book where he is essentially like, yeah, this is uh, I've been guided by this, the black Cube, the sodern yea yeah, the Sodurn entity that has been guiding me throughout my life. And he's ran into people that have also been guided by this the Sodern entity. And it makes you wonder because people have, you know, claim that you know all these other entities. I mean from a little bit that I read of that book, you can almost switch out that entity for any other entity and you would get the same exact type of scenario. Like many people have said, Jesus Christ, you know, is in my life and he's guided me and he's helped me do all this stuff, accomplish things, and this guy is essentially saying the same thing, but he's just relating it to something different. He's relating it to Saturn. But you could switch on Saturn or the Black Cube entity for Venus, Like, why isn't it the Venus entity because it's Venus. Jesus is said to have been from Venus.
Speaker 2: That's what said the Us, right the Morning Star?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so the Thunderbolts project, you know, they have the movie that they made, what is it the Alien Sky something like that, but they showed a time, different type of human, different type of bipedal. But we this sun didn't exist. We were in the light of Saturn, and it was called the Golden Age because the light from Saturn was golden in nature of the light at how it came and when something came into our solar system, may have been the Brown Dwarf seventy thousand years ago. They estimate may been Venus coming in as a comet and then became a planet. However it was that it changed, and when we came into the light of this sun, the lot those that were here before they could not stand the radiation, and so most of them died, and that remnant went in into the Earth. So the belief system goes well.
Speaker 1: Science has started to pick up on that. There was an article that I was reading on Yahoo Knews the other day that scientists are now thinking that some sort of giant interloper essentially disrupted the entire Solar system and put like all the planets and everything exactly where everything is lined up to sustain life. So it's essentially exactly like what you're saying. And science is now catching on to that. They're now saying that that's essentially exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: And if you follow the story the cube spin here, I mean, I just said you know, you look at the three major religions, the Abrahamic religions in Abraham himself coming from Samare. But it's all the cube. I mean in where is the where's the central point in Saudi Arabia for the Mecca? How humans? And I'd like to bring up the interview you had with Ryan Uh the other day and where you' all brought up. He brought up the fact that the super Bowl halftime story, Uh, the thing was much much more deeper than anyone could probably have ever realized, and particularly if you didn't have an occult knowledge background. But this was about the cube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the stage was set up in a Cuban And that's really interesting too. And shout out to Ryan because Ryan has done me. He had that all almost immediately after the super Bowl was over, Like I was talking to him on the phone, like really, we kind of watched it together, and he's very all he's got Like I don't even know how he does it, but he's not getting it from other people. He's he's written several books on occult theology and he's researched it and studied it so he can just point it out and spot it almost immediately. But as soon as the super Bowl was over, like I called him on the phone. I was like, what do you think? We'd already had the show planned out for like a month ago. I had already had that set up, but I didn't even realize that it was the day after the super Bowl. But I and he and I was like, hey, like, what do you think of that? That super Bowl thing? And he just like rattled off like all this stuff, and I was like, how did you How did you get all this when it was just ended like twenty minutes ago. Bro, Like, I don't know, I don't understand how you had all that knowledge already ready in the chamber. But that's just a testament to you know, all the research and the things that he's done. I mean, he's been doing a show for like ten years now. But that makes sense a lot about the cross, right, because no one really understands why the cross is such an important role in Christianity. Like I've seen the memes several times where they're like what makes you believe that Jesus likes crosses? Like why are you worshiping Jesus with crosses?
Speaker 2: It makes it rather morbid if you think about it, you know, you know, yeah, but when you look.
Speaker 1: At the historical reference and to the crucifixion, you can't find anything outside of the Bible that points to a crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: So it's like, can I tell you why it's false, why it never happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Greek word used in there is stake, and the time that this supposed state execution took place would have never been in a cross. It would have been in a stake. The hands would have been with a branch or something that would have held them up in the crucifixion. But yeah, but somehow from that we get the.
Speaker 3: Cross exactly the symbol of salvation, right, and is the cube because the across So the cue gives me, I mean, it breaks my ass out. So if everything is surrounding the cube, then it would make sense, is why the cross was a prominent figure for Christianity because it is essentially the cube. And there's images in that document that you sent me that has Jesus in the cube that's laid out and across it shows the perfect symmetry between Jesus and the cross and the cube laid out, So it makes sense that that would be the reason why it's it's so popular because it's all out the cube worship. That it's all about this this black cube cult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know what, writer, when I was reading that document, in my mind was making reference so Star Trek next generation, right, the Borg and the board ship was a cube. There you go, there it does again, And I'm going, all right, So did Gene Roddenberry see something here that it took us thirty years later to figure out that this cube wherever it goes, it assimilates everywhere, and you will be assimulated regardless.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In other regards to the super Bowl halftime show that I didn't get a chance to talk about with Ryan or on any other show was the twenty twenty five is the year of the snake, right, that is the Japanese Year of the snake. Well, not the Japanese but the what is it the China the Chinese zodiac. Sorry, it's the Chinese zodiac of the snake. And the entire performance is very snake like. All of the movements that Kendrick Lamar is doing during the Super Bowl halftime show is slithery and snaky. He's bobbing his head back and forth, like this, he's really low to the ground. Whenever he's walking, he has his knees bent and he's snaking back and forth. And even in the pattern that they go whenever the wide shot comes out of the super Bowl stage and the backup dancers are walking through the center of the snage, they're walking in a snake like format. They're even walking like that, in like a very curvature type, and they're all in a line so they look like a snake. So they look like a snake, and they're doing movements like a snake. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, So there's so there's heavy occultism in here, but we all know that someone wrote that, Corey graphed it, and I'm sitting here going, so what are they trying to tell us? I mean, there's there's and so the riddle stands before us. What did you get for your interpretation?
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's a lot of different elements, and people have expanded on Ryan's decoding of it, and they've decoded it to that more literal like you know, everything that Samuel L. Jackson also talked about with him, because he was in there as like a side character as well. That was kind of you know, talking about, you know, introducing Kendrick Lamar and going in there and like saying any thing like deduct one life and all that, and then the disc with Drake and all that with the Lamar stuff and essentially saying that Drake killed xx Tin Kiachian or however you say his name, and that that was died a few years back, and that they're standing in the center of the X. Whenever this happens, then the the X X X, and then they're standing in the center of the AX. So people have kind of added on their own interpretation after you know, Ryan had essentially decoded it, and then because that's really the way a lot of this stuff works, is like someone has a really good explanation for something, and then then others come in and then they add their own interpretation because then they're kind of jealous that they weren't the first ones to see it, so therefore they just kind of snowball it and be like, oh, well, that's not really what it's about, and blah blah blah blah blah, and then they give their their own thing when they're probably one off base. But there's a lot of like controlling aspects of it. You have the the PlayStation buttons. On the stage, you have the X, the circle, the square, the triangle, it's all there, and then in the background it continuously like flashes like game over. So my initial thoughts was that it was very pro America on the surface level. I mean, you had all of the people up there that was kind of dressed, and that's the entertainment side of it. That's like the surface level that they kind of want you to see, like, and then they have the game over like flashing in the background because you know, Trump became the president again and he's just doing all this stuff and Elon Musk is finding all this corruption within the government. So the surface level is that it's like game over for like corruption and we're going to bring America back to this this gold standard of living and bring in the Gold Age. And that's another thing that Ryan was mentioning in our show together, was, you know, the the gold Age of humanity. Whenever Trump first got inaugurated, he came out and said We're going to usher in the United States and the Golden Age. And he's at Caesar's Dome in New Orleans. Caesar was the.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I have it on my shorts that I did the video is Trump a modern day demigod? He passed the test of Hercules. You know, he faced death and you know I've said this, and I brought it up to the group here on Monday. I said, so, would you say that the Greeks were ignorant? Would you say that the Romans were ignorant? No, they weren't. They were extremely smart. They did things that we can't do today, even with all of our technology. And so they had this belief in this polytheism of these different type of gods and where the gods lived and the firmanent. I don't think they were making this stuff up. I believe that there were in fact, and I'm more convinced as the older I get that they never went away. They're here, always happened here. And this cube really kind of makes it interesting because it kind of gives you at least a potential reason why. You know, like Ryan when he saw that with the Super Bowl, I read Shakespeare. I've seen many different theatrical productions of Shakespeare, and each production was different, but it was the same story. Yeah, and that's how I see what Ryan saw. I mean, I immediately began to connect and against. You know, it depends on what type of lens you're seeing it, but we're so heavily occult minded here in our studies that Yeah. And it's just cube in the cube.
Speaker 1: In the black screen, right, And it talks about in that document too, It's like, why is everything like that involves our technology? Black?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why is it all like and why is there no other shape? And then when you think about it too, the cube would also be what people think that the arc of the Covenant is enclosed in. It's enclosed in a black cubed box.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, oh, well, you know, why why is pizza boxes come in a square box? It doesn't make any sense. Should they not come in like a T in the circle box in the shape of the pie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm just looking at the footprint. This is the second temble we with a But I mean this is cube all over it. It has so many other functions as you can see. So this is not coincidence. This is what the point was. And that's why I'm so excited that you could come on and talk about this, because suddenly I saw it coming from so many different channels that we're all speaking on the same thing, and I'm going no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Coincidence doesn't happen like that. You know, there is something else happening, And is it the fact that I don't know? Is there something about to change? Is there change? We're living in rapid change right now. I mean, there's a reality out there that's controlled by what we perceive to be the government. Right, the government makes the laws and you comply your life according to those laws. You can live your life how you want. But there's change taking place. I said yesterday on the show with the Ladies Trina and Jenny that you know, we're seeing this change happening here. So is there something changing with this cube? Is is there? I mean, is this a natural part of the process because something fundamentally is changing to our reality?
Speaker 1: Do you remember back like two or three years ago, or even back further than that, a lot of the spiritual people were talking about like a bierfurcation that we were going to split from the well they related it more and like a spiritual term that we were that some people were going to ascend into the fourth year, the five year. Yeah, the earth was going to split into two and there was going to be like two different realities. It seems like that's exactly what we're experiencing now. But like on a fundamental level, it's not that we ascended into the fourth dimension or the fifth dimension or whatever it was that that is. But it seems like there's two separate realities that are going on at the exact same time. Here in our current reality, there's a large percentage of people that are on the Trump side and everything is great, Yeah, like Elon's out there exposing all this corruption and everything's awesome, and we're gonna be going into this new age, this golden age, just like Trump said. And then there's the other side. There's the Democrat side, where it's like, no matter what they do, they're doing something wrong and like they can never do anything right and everything. They're gonna take away our rights and I'm gonna shave my head and I'm gonna abstain from side all this stuff. And that seems to be the divide, that's the split, that's the bioifurcation of these two different timelines. So depending on which side you're on depends on what kind of reality that you have, and that goes down to exactly like what everyone had been talking about for several years, like leading up to this, they just had the wrong idea of exactly what it was going to be and how it was going to play out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I don't think anyone saw this coming. I mean I was talking to a friend who still works in DC and heavily involved in the structure down there, and she was saying that it's upside down. She says Wayne's She says it's rather comical in one way is because she says it's like in this and I'll quote her. She said, it's like everybody woke up one morning and the buildings were the same, but nothing else was. And she says everyone's kind of walking around in shock. And she says it's like they just don't know what to do. I said, I said, so let me share you with how I see this from the occult side. And I explained to her, I said, so, what would you believe if I told you that time had been broken? And she says, I've listened to enough of you. She says, all right, she says, I could I'll accept the premise. And I said, what if I told you that the fact is is that we're really jumping from one timeline to the other, and we are feeling the effects of it, and it's some adapt very quickly. Others have a complete rejection. And she says, that's the best explaination. She says, I can, I can, I can see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And even like Joe Rogan's talking about, I mean, he's using in a hypothetical metaphorical term, but he's also talking about this timeline switch and how we essentially switch timelines that we're on like a better path for humanity, because this would have been a complete and total disaster if one Trump would have been assassinated, and two if he wouldn't have been assassinated but he still lost the election, we would be living in a completely different, different reality right now. Yeah, No matter which way you want to shake it up, no matter what your thoughts are and your opinions are of any political figures, no matter what you think of Elon Musk, doesn't matter. It's irrelevant. Reading on a completely different timeline, and I'm one hundred percent convinced that that timeline would not be good.
Speaker 2: I'm right there with you reading this book The History of God, and one of the subscribers recommended it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Dear.
Speaker 2: But in there it talks about you can get in a point of meditation where you actually are opening up portals to these other realms, these others dimensioned. And what I found interesting was was that this one person was on a lay line of the earth and while they were in a meditative state, this portal opened up and there were you would we would call it alien UFO, and they were bringing a machine that was going to help this guy begin to attune his inner frequency. My point to all this is is that I believe that there is this rapid change and that we've had presidents before, We've had presidential you know, it's a change of government, but it's never been so profound as this. And trust me on this. They're going to bring in the religious aspect of it. And when that gets into it, holy crap. I mean, I know Trump has set up this new office called the Presidential Faith something and he has put Paula White in charge of that. And I told Lynn, because I know Paula, and I said, I said, if this is going where I think it's going to go, get ready for the real show. Because Paula comes from the background of speaking in tongues and calling down the angels and fighting the demons, and God's going to make you rich at the same time. So she fits right, and.
Speaker 1: That might not be super like a bad thing as long as like the religion and the ideology isn't pushed upon people like that believe that if people can do whatever they want, they can believe whatever they want. I'm not going to tell anybody how to believe or what they should do with their life. Like, as long as you're not pushing your ideology and your belief systems and you're speaking in tongues on me, you can do whatever you.
Speaker 2: Want goad tongues. You know, it's interesting because I know this is this is all wrapped up into the same thing. So we've got a man now who is at the pinnacle of power, and I see this thing from different lenses. I mean, politics is really the first religion, and it's highly structured. There are laws, and there's all this complicity and complication into it. But when I'm trying to bring my point to so we witnessed something and there's different opinions, but we witnessed a human being that was set for execution and in some freaky things, and we're talking time being slowed down to millions of a nanosecond coming through where something changed. I contend that there was an entity, beings of a higher realm and dimension who saw that history that you were just talking about. If this person had been removed from reality, in other words, assassinated right before the world as a sacrifice, the sacrifice was rejected. Now this is deep shit, folks. But if you look at this in a much higher plane, they were going to sacrifice this man as an offering to their god. That's what assassinations do. And it was rejected. And I told Lynn, I said, something here is much deeper. Here, I said, it's almost like you were witnessing a curse, because if you give an offering to a god and it's rejected, you know what you get back, a curse. So this man now was on the sacrificial altar face death within itself, rose off the altar, and now has ascended into a place that's even higher. And my question I often think about it is that, so are you telling me the gods are not involved in this? The goddesses? I mean, this is this is to me, it's much deeper, and it signifies a huge change. And I know, but it's all connected to the cube because it seems to be a predetermined program.
Speaker 1: Well, like speaking of assassins and things like that, the Islam Order, the Sulfie Order of Islam, they would use drugs to essentially create their assassin, so which is essentially like what the MK ultra mind control Mantorian candidate assassins are. They essentially drug them and have them go on and like essentially do their bidding, which there's a lot of other factors to play a role in there as well. But where it started was in Islam, and they would use this drug called Hashi and they would knock them out and they after they would give them the drug that would then pass out. Then they would like take them to an area that was like the Garden of Eden, right, and they would call it like Paradise, and they have all these attractive women around them. And that's essentially where we get the seventy seven virgins and these beautiful women like it all comes from drugging these individuals and then taking them to this area that the masters and the people at the top of this Hashish order have an area where they drug them and then take them and then they make them believe that this area is like, you know, a paradise, right and filled with attractive young virgins or made them believe that they were virgins or whatever, and then they would knock them back out with the hashish and when they would wake up, all that stuff was gone because they just picked up their body and took them to wherever it was that they took the drug to begin with, and all the women are gone. And then a man comes in and says that you know that was that was paradise, guys, with all the visions and the beautiful women in the Garden of Eden, right yeah. And he's essentially like, oh, well, if you want to return back to the Garden of Eden in this amazing paradise, and you need to serve the Assassin Order and you need to do our bidding for us, when in them not knowing that the entire thing was completely staged. All the women were like real women, they were just on drugs. And then and then Jim Jones also did something very similar to that as well. I just had Melissa don on She's talking about how Jim Jones would perform. He would essentially drug a woman and then he would put a cast on them or make them think that they broke their leg or their arm or whatever. And then when they would wake up from being drugged, they would then Jim and the congregation would convince them that they fell and hurt themselves, that's why they were passed out, and they had put a cast on their leg, and then he would strut them out in front of the entire congregation and then like pretend to heal them and then but their leg was never broken to begin with, and then they just get up and walk. It's it's an ancient, old technique that has been going on way back in like Islamic times, in the times of the Assassin, and it's a really easy way to like fool people. I mean, if you I mean, it's essentially stage magic, is what it is. And I mean if you were drugged and then you know you're living back in this time, and then whenever you wake up, the environment is completely different. It's all foresty, and it seems like a freaking paradise, and all these beautiful women that you're probably not used to ever seeing is all around you, like you're gonna think that you're in heaven.
Speaker 2: I'm laughing because I've smoked some opium when I woke up and it was Yeah, it was two sisters anyway, But I can tell you what. I don't know if it was paradise, but it was interesting. I know exactly where you're coming from, all right, Yeah, it was probably under the influence of that damn cube too.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because you know, as I think of the cube, I mean, that's how they gave us the polio vaccine was in a cube of sugar, you know, and just the cube. It's everywhere. It's all I got to say. I mean, and no matter how many different side tracks we get into this thing, it's just merely tentacles of the core. It all comes back to this, it really does. And I'm convinced writer that there is a portion of the population that indeed there is something transformative taking place. I'm convinced of that. You can't keep the same energy on a the knowledge that we consistently seek here we listen to channels like yours, and and then there's so many others and where we're learning, where we're taking this and and primarily much of it is a cult based. It's it's knowledge that hasn't been you know, it's not going to be taught in your your schools, and it's certainly not going to be taught in your Sunday schools. This is why I appreciate the platform, is that it's an opportunity to bring this knowledge out and then it allows and once you're exposed to it, there ain't no going back. I don't know how you could. Lenn and my wife and I were talking. You know, we were invited to church and I just said, you know, we had we told the couple, no, there's not nothing nothing. We want to be gentle. You know. The next thing, you know, they're going to think you're Satanist and U and I've been accused of that, but yeah, anyway, and it's true. Uh, you once you have this knowledge, you just you just can't. I I told a person, I'd be very uncomfortable. It's like, and if I heard a preacher preaching something, I'm not the type to be to sit down and to say that's bullshit. And that's when they're going to get me to left foot a fellowship. That's exactly too.
Speaker 1: Whenever I'm confronted by an extremely religious person, which I've talked about it a few times, I was kind of confronted by a gentleman and my gym inside of the sauna.
Speaker 2: And no, that's real comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like this is like a place for peace and like just chilling. And then me and my girlfriend are in there and we're the only two people in there besides this other guy and he and he just randomly, so, do you believe in Jesus Christ? Do you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal savior? And obviously he's like profiling us because my girlfriend's got a lot of tattoos and I have like tattoos on my left arm and I have a tattoo of Jesus on my left arm. He's literally right here, and I was like, oh, you mean this Jesus And I just like showed him my arm and then he was like yeah that. Then he just like kept going on and on, and I told him several times like I'm not interested, Like I don't want to listen to like what you're saying. And then I finally like just like kind of like put him in his place. And then I, like my girlfriend was like feeling uncomfortable, and I was like like I'm not going to sit there and like let him talk to me about things that I know is one percent pure fiction and it is like made up, nonsensical garbage, Like I'm going to stand up to that. And I was like, sorry if that made you feel uncomfortable, but that's just like the type of person that I am, Like, I gotta say something.
Speaker 2: I admire your your ability to restrain yourself, I mean and keep the you know, the higher road way to go, my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just like so so encoreable. I'm like, what makes people believe that that they like have the right to even do that, like, and and the judgment that comes from that, because you're essentially saying that you're on a pedestal because you believe in Jesus and Jesus's your savior and you go to church two to three times a week or however many times you go to church, you're essentially saying that you're better than everybody else that doesn't. And that's judgment. That's one percent judgment. So the people that say that you shouldn't judge others are the ones that are doing all of the judging.
Speaker 2: And the Jesus cat he wrote it down. He says, by the measure that you judge judges judge that you judge others, so shall you be judged?
Speaker 1: And I was like one of my points to it, I was like, hey, like, so, so you're trying to, you know, preach to me about this Jesus figure because you think that you're so much better than the other people that don't believe in Jesus. Like it doesn't make any sense, Like.
Speaker 2: And you've got it, goes see. I would have loved to have been in there, but double time. Oh man, he walked out, you know, going oh man, I mean, doesn't make the man. But uh, it's it's because even within Christianity, they can't agree to what Jesus. I mean, the controversy of joel Ostein preaching a false Jesus or Apollo White preaching a false Jesus to Franklin Graham's Jesus. There's all these different diferent jesus Is within the religion, but they each have a different perception and standard of what that Jesus is. So I kind of go, well, which Jesus are you talking about? Well, there's only one Jesus, says who.
Speaker 1: That was one of the first things that I said. I was like, what God are you say Jesus. I was like, what God or what are you referring to? I was like, there's many gods in the Bible.
Speaker 2: They don't like hearing that.
Speaker 1: No, there's like the God, the one, the all creator thing. Go.
Speaker 2: I mean, and I've said it, do you believe in God? Yes? I believe in God. I just don't believe in your God. You know.
Speaker 1: It's like that's what they want though. They want you to believe exactly the way. And I'm very fortunate and very lucky that those types of people are like few and far between that you don't really run into them very often. A very rare occurrence.
Speaker 2: No, I guess I have that that that mark on me. You know, it's like, oh God, he did some cheeses.
Speaker 1: But that's like their whole thing is like they want to prophesy to you. What's that called when you're speaking.
Speaker 2: Prophecy? Yeah, it's it's yeah, you go to another country.
Speaker 1: Though there's a different word for where you go to. Yeah, evangelical evangelical eyes or something like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, evangelicals like prostializing.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's it. That's the word, and that's their Their whole thing is like They're like, oh, well, I don't want you to go to hell. And I'm like, well, if you're still believing in this heaven and Hell dichotomy of belief system, then you got nothing for me, Bud, like so so low on the total pole right now. I am like, I don't think you have any idea who you're talking to, and and uh, it's just it's just crazy how much it's like being and that is still in this light day and age like there there's still those types of people and like have you you guys like not learned, like you're lesson by now, like you, I don't know. It's it's weird. But luckily that that's like once in a blue moon that anything like that happens. And I don't go near around churches either, and so it's so I just can completely stay away from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would. It's been a long time and and it.
Speaker 1: Gets back to you in a church though way, and.
Speaker 2: They would they would have oh yeah, yeah, you'd be having people standing up and saying, get out of him, Savel, get that devil out of here.
Speaker 1: We got to baptize this man right now, bring out the water.
Speaker 2: Well, I just start speaking in tongues and then that that would just say he's possessed.
Speaker 1: Oh couple speaking in tongues. I think that's really interesting. I don't think that if anything is close to a sort of godly language, I mean, it seems like that it would be, you know, speaking in tongues. I mean, I have nothing against any of that stuff.
Speaker 2: I do it often, you know, but I don't do it as you know, something that is to be. You know, for me, it's a very private thing, and it's one that I find for myself. It's a kind of a form of meditation, and it's interesting and sometimes I can actually interpret what I'm saying, but other times it's yeah, cube, man, I'm telling you folks, it's the cube. That's all I got to tell you. Lady Ellie says, yeah, it's the language of the angels. It's and you know, I don't think that the spirit world speaks or thinks in English. I just don't. I mean, you know, you pass over from this life into the next realm, and they're gonna go, uh, and so what language do you speak? English? And you go over there to the right, another one coming, you know, and then you get over the section where they all the English spirits are at and you find out there's many different dialects within the English and so you're going to get separated further. No, I don't think so, which.
Speaker 1: Then becomes a place of segregation when it.
Speaker 2: Was in, isn't that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And now we have something to divide us. Not gonna have above, so below.
Speaker 1: So we're divided in.
Speaker 2: And it's the uh. It's the famous proverb. You know, a house divided against itself cannot stand. You know that's true. You know I do a lot of consulting for companies and you know many times their their management is at odds. And I said, you know, how do you expect to be successful if you have the foundation that has a serious crack in it? The writer, Oh, I didn't mean to hold you over on this, Thank you brother. This is just a fun It's a deep conversation. And I love the fact that we can traverse on so many different topics, but yet at the end we arrived at the same destination. That that's cool.
Speaker 1: It's a master at work. You're driving the bus when you get us there time. Thanks for having me on. Really appreciate it's always wonderful and amazing talking with you. I love it, So let's let's do it again sometime in the future.
Speaker 2: Oh we shall, we shall, we shall, indeed, and tell everybody where you're at. I put it all down in the description, but I'd really like to say I'm pushing you to see over ten thousand. I expect that the next couple of times I look at your channel to see that. So I'm just calling those things out there.
Speaker 1: Brother, We're really close, really close right now. I've been doing this thing for five years now and then bount the pomp over ten thousand. So if you'd like to go over there and subscribe, can we just got the link in the description. If not, just type in Raised by Giants on YouTube, and you can also listen on any and all podcast platforms. If you'd like to follow me on social media, you can find me on x at Raised by Giants and Instagram at Raised by Giants pod. And if you haven't checked out my documentaries on Amazon, jfk X Solving the Crime of the Century is up on Amazon Prime and my latest documentary, at Clockwork Shining at Kubrick's Odyssey three is also on Amazon Prime. So help support us that way, and everyone is welcome over on my channel as well. I do two episodes a week, one on Monday and one on Fridays. So I hope to see you guys over there, and thanks for having me on. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Writer, it's always it's a join of privilege. I enjoy it as well, and we're going to see you doing it and I check you out and tell you folks. So a lot of the people here I know the tribe. They go over there all the time anyway, so we love you and we support you on that. So thank you. Just before we end here tomorrow, Mike and Cindy from Evolutionary Healing Arts coming on again. This is I think this may be the first time they've actually done a live show, you know, but really looking forward to that. So check it out, and everyone in the chat room, thank you. Thank you for your love and your support. You all are beautiful people. Writer, you're right there. You're part of this soul tribe and we love you and support you and look forward to the next time we can get together.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Wine.
Speaker 2: All right, everyone be good, remember to laugh. Check out Ninas on her show there. She does her hump Day message as well. All right, everybody much, love,