Speaker 1: Welcome to the number one radio health talk show in America, The Doctor Bob Martin Show. Doctor Martin is a chiropractic physician, a board certified clinical nutritionist, and diplomat of the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine. The information presented on this show is educational in nature. Please consult your personal healthcare provider regarding health issues. You may have got a health related problem or challenge, not feeling well, and you just don't know where to turn or what to do. Doctor Bob Martin is here for you and will do his very best to answer your health question. The tone free number to ask Doctor Martin a health question or to make a health related comment is eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. Eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. That's eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. It's the Doctor Bob Martins Show.
Speaker 2: Yeh ask not what your doctor can do for you, ask what you can do for yourself. Welcome everyone to this hour at the Doctor Bob Martin's Show. I'm Doctor Bob, and you really can become your own best doctor most of the time. So if you've got a health question or a health related comment. You can call into the program on our listener hotline phone number nationwide one eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. Eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two gets you into the show and on the air so that you can ask your health related question. In fact, you'll hear me answer the question, answer the phone call, and I'll ask you to state your first name. Only make sure you turn your radio down before you make the call so it's not blaring in the background. I'll ask you to state the city and state you're living in, and then your question is that simple? The number again eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. Now, then we have a great show planned for you today. Stick around for the entirety. In fact, a little bit later, I'm going to talk about the seven well being tips to help your twenty twenty five year be much healthier. But before we get to that, I wanted to give you the results of last week's health pole question. If you were with us, you know that I was talking about the fact that there are states and hospitals and doctors who are pushing back wanting to bring back the face masks. The rules about wearing face masks. In fact, multiple states are trying to bring back face mask rules as doctors warn of a quademic of viruses this winter. Hospitals in multiple Blue states and brought back masking amid surges in winter viruses this week. In fact, actually it's a couple weeks now. New Jersey's largest hospital system, RWJ Barnabas Health reinstated this mask requirement for all staff members, patients, and visitors, even though the state's COVID infection rate is low. The system, which treats three million patients per year. That staff will provide new masks for everyone who walks in the door and may ask you to replace your own mask with a hospital supplied mask. As part of the mandate that they are trying to put in place in New Jersey, visitors will also be required to sanitize their hands before entering the hospital buildings, so you have that one and you have another one. Several counties in San Francisco Bay Area have also brought back mask rules with an order to effect this year's mask usage. Meanwhile, hospitals in New York have also urged patients, staffs, and visitors to mask up while indoors and get vaccinated against COVID and the flu as rates really plummeted. Oh boy. And last month, in fact, in New York City, health officials recommended masking up on public transport as winter temperature set in. The return of masking comes amid a ser of four winter viruses, including COVID and the flu, which experts believe could be a sign of an impending quademic. That's why they're panicking. But in the Blue States. Now, we saw this and we discussed it on the show and then posted up the question on my website at doctor Bob dot com spelling out the word doctor doctor Bob dot com asking you to give us your opinion of this. And the question was, do you intend to wear a face max mask if another pandemic is declared? Yes or no? Wow, the results are in or at least partial results because the questions still up there at doctor Bob dot com. We've got so much activity on that the question is still there, but I'll give you a preliminary on this. It's amazing. And the choices for the answer were No, you do not intend to wear a face mask if another pandemic or some other pandemic is announced, or yes you do, or absolutely not. Those are the three choices, and here are the results of the poll that we took. Thank you for going to my website and weighing in on this at doctor Bob dot com. Of those people who voted, seventy six percent said absolutely not, you do not intend to wear a face mask otherwise known as a face diaper if another pandemic has declared. Twenty four percent of you said no, and zero ladies and gentlemen, zero people who went to my site and voted on this question of do you intend to wear a face mask if another pandemic is declared? Zero people said yes. It just shows you how I think the public has caught on to the bogusness of wearing face masks. And you might say, well, wait a minute, Well you got to put something between you and the virus. How else are you going to stay healthy if that virus comes wafting through the air and finds your nasal cavity. Well, look, don't believe me when I say masks don't work. Look at the Cochrane Report on this topic. Cochran is a authoritative group of scientists and doctors who look at all the medical literature and then make a decision as to whether something has efficacious activity. And the Cochrane collaboration says masks do not work, but don't believe them. Why don't you perform the smell test to see if your mask is working. If you put a mask on and you go into an area, let's say a kitchen, or you go into an area where there's like perfume or any odor in the air whatsoever, and you can smell it through your mask, that odor molecule happens to be larger than a virus that has been aerosolized. That's in the air that somebody sneezed or coughed, and now it's wafting through the air and the breeze and the wind and the airflow is taking it throughout the building. That odor molecule happens to be larger than a virus, and the viruses get right through. So it is they just don't work, But don't believe any of that. Go read doctor Judy Michaeovitch. She's a PhD. Epidemiologist who wrote a book about face masks, What to Know about It's really sad when I see somebody wearing one. I don't care where it is. Now. If you want to wear one on an airplane to keep your nose warm because it's free and cold, I get that. I would even do that because those airplanes are so cold it's like you shiver some of them and it's horrible. But wearing one to block viruses just doesn't work. All you do is you suffocate for a period of time, You breathe in more carbon dioxide, which is a something that should be eliminated, not breathed back in. And not only that, you're sweating, and it's just suffocation for me. I don't know about you, but maybe some people like to wear them for some reason I don't know, But they don't work. So if you thought that somehow, some way mask is going to save you from contracting a virus, you are sorely misunderstood in terms of the science that is available today. They just don't work. And so the absolutely nots. Seventy six percent of the poll have it on this one as it relates to you intend to wear a face mask if another pandemic is declared, You got it right for sure. All right, now, I'm going to after this next break launch into seven well tips Well being tips to make your twenty twenty five a healthier year. This is appropriate right now. I mean think about it. You want to be as healthy this year as you were last year? Or how about being healthier? That's what I'm going to be talking about in this fast paced and often stressful times we are living in today. Taking care of your overall well being maybe coming as important as ever. I'm going to help you get there, So stick around. I'll launch into that right after this break. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin.
Speaker 3: And he said.
Speaker 4: Sunday out of you in the changes to them, like you again, Doctor Polo was a gift and you gotta turned to think her about what you do with it?
Speaker 3: What did you do with it?
Speaker 2: What did I do with it?
Speaker 4: What would I do it?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome back to this hour at the Doctor Bob Martin Show. I thank you for tuning into the program, and a special thank you to our regular listeners who are telling everyone they know about this show so they too can find out about all these healthy things we talk about here week in, week out. And if you want to refer a family member if they're not feeling so good, so they can tune in and get some healthy pearl wisdoms of points and information. Simply jot down the call letters of the radio station you're listening to right now, note whether it's an AM or FM station, the frequency on the dial, time of the day, and just pass out on to as many people as you can, including your social media platforms. Maybe you have Instagram X or LinkedIn or Facebook, and just put a shout out to your peeps over there. Tune in every Sunday from nine am to twelve noon Eastern Time to the Doctor Bob Martin Show. It's real simple. You go to Radioamerica dot com or you can listen to it live streaming right off my website at doctor Bob dot com, spelling out the word doctor all right now. Then I want to also let you know because people are now engaged in a New Year's resolution, and one of the most common ones is I'm gonna drop some poundage. I'm gonna lose some weight. We're gonna get into that later in the show. So if that's one of your New Year's resolutions, drop weight, and you want to parlay the latest craze fad on weight loss as in the GLP one drugs as in osambic or weegav or monj or any of those drugs. Stick around because we're gonna talk about that class of drugs and how people who are using them are being at being placed at risk of going blind. I'm not kidding you. Weight loss drug, ozambic and wegavy may be blinding people. Is it worth dropping twenty five pounds to lose your vision? I don't think so, don't go anywhere. We're gonna get into that now. Let's launch into the seven well being tips to make your twenty twenty five a healthier year, and then we're gonna go to phone calls also a little bit later, So stick around. In today's fast paced and chaotic world, taking care of yourself overall, your well being has become more important than ever. Many people overlook their needs due to the daily pressures at work, pressures associated with family and personal commitments. However, investing time and practice to promote a better lifestyle can lead to a lasting improvement in your overall health and save you money and a lot of suffering. It's not just about looking good, folks, It's about feeling good, both inside and out. So I'm going to start with the seven well being tips to make your twenty twenty five a healthier year, starting with prioritizing regular exercise. Staying active is essential course to maintaining a vibrant lifestyle, and engaging in physical activity helps strengthen the body and improve your mood and your energy levels. Regular movement stimulates what we call endorphins, you know, getting that second wind production, which promotes a sense of well being. There are numerous ways to incorporate movement into your daily routine. And even if you say, well I can't really exercise right now because I got this, that and the other thing, well, look, find an exercise that you can do, some type of movement outside you're just sitting on the couch and stay with it, like walking or biking or hiking. And if you've got the joint involvement, how about swimming or using an elliptical which takes the pressure off of the joints, or even activities like dancing can provide significant benefits to your health long term and short term. And then once you start and make sure you can do that, you add the resistance training or weight training, and if you need help with that, get a exercise physiologist or a trainer. To run through with you how to properly do that, and you don't. We're not doing this to become, you know, the Hulk or anything like that to get buff. We're just doing it to stay strong because keeping your muscles strong will lengthen your lifespan and decrease your chance of accidents and give you stronger bones and everything else. So muscle strength and endurance are important. The key is consistency. Now, most people who start out the year going Okay, I think I'm gonna get more exercise. That's my new year's resolution, and then after about three to four weeks they feel the soreness, it's a hassle to get there to do it, and they finally give up. Well, you've got to hang in there for about three to four months to develop a new behavior. The key is consistency. So find an activity you enjoy ensuring long term commitment and success. Bone that's number one. Prioritize regular exercise. Number two is explore professional functional medicine and wellness services outside of the sick care system, which is all about fixing stuff after it's already broken. Achieving overall well being often requires more than personal effort. The medical model that we have here in the US is like terrible. We have poor longevity and poor outcomes in terms of health. Medical model is great for crisis management, don't get me wrong. Nine to one one triagy you need all of that shock everything, But when it comes to staying healthy, we don't have a healthcare system. Yeah, drugs are sometimes important sometimes you've got to suppress symptoms, but not constantly. They have severe limitations and also lots of risks. This is where professional services outside conventional medicine can help. For example, finding a nature pathic doctor, a nature pathic physician, or a chiropractic physician, or somebody maybe with a PhD that has nutritional or lifestyle medicine or functional medicine in their background, or a DOO or an MD off a range of treatments designed to regenerate and help you to restore your body. Their services may include everything from nutritional assessments based on laboratory analysis, blood, urine, saliva, stool, hair, all of that can be analyzed and that way you hone in on what it is it's really wrong and not guess with it as much. Maybe they have detoxification programs available. Those are important. Other types of care that might be of available, IV therapies, intravenous high dose vitamin C, B vitamins, nutrients you can't otherwise get through the diet. All of these services could be available if you start exploring professional medicine and wellness services and then number three on the list of the top seven wellness chips. To make your twenty twenty five I have a healthier year has to be getting sufficient sleep. Sleep is crucial as an element in any lifestyle plan. During rest, your body repairs itself and your mind recharges itself. So focusing on making decisions and managing stress get difficult without enough sleep. Excuse me, So aiming for at least seven to eight hours of quality sleep a night is ideal for most adults. You've got to establish a consistent bedtime schedule, though limiting screen time just before going to bed. Maybe you have a cell phone, you need to quit staring at that a couple of hours before you go to bed, or watching the boob tube a couple of hours before you go to bed. If you're struggling, make sure that the environment that you're living in is nice and calm. You don't have noise going on in your bedroom or lights in your bedroom, especially if you have trouble sleeping, And there are techniques to help you sleep too, from mindfulness to cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia might be helpful to address some of the root causes. Sleep is so often taken for granted and overlooked as almost Oh, I get tired of go to sleep? What doesn't everybody? Well? Quality sleep is what it's all about, getting that deep, restorative, rim rapidie movement sleep, which happens usually in the first hour of sleep. But some people just can't get to sleep. They can't go to sleep because they're hyped up on caffeine. Still, so push back on the caffeine. Start the cama mile early and often maybe a little lavender essential oil on the pillow, some magnesium glycinate about an hour before you go to bed. Do some deep breathing like some box breathing. Man, you'd be sleeping like a baby. We'll get to number four on the list of seven well being tips to make your twenty twenty five healthier right after this. I'm doctor Bob Martin. Are you waiting on a lighting stake?
Speaker 4: Are you eating on the perfect night?
Speaker 5: How are you waiting to the time is night.
Speaker 4: Don't you want to learn to deal it?
Speaker 2: Don't you want to take the wheel and steer it? Don't you beat another man?
Speaker 3: What are you in?
Speaker 2: Well, you're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin's show, and for that I thank you for doing so. Later on in the program, we're gonna have the top ten medical drugs that destroy hearing and cause ringing in your ears. Yes, if you have ringing in your ears and buzzing in your ears, or chirping your ears or something hummon yourars, whatever, that could have been caused by some medical drug that you took in the past, or a medical drug that you may be on, because they're there are a lot of drugs that are over the counter and prescription that destroy hearing. They do, and they also cause ringing in the ears or an exacerbation excuse me of ringing in the ears. So we'll get to that later. So don't go anywhere, and it will also return shortly here to the segment that I started this hour, seven well being tips to make your twenty twenty five a healthier year. We'll get to number four after I remind you that the oral cavity is the gateway to the rest of your body. If you have simmering, low grade infections in your gums, if you have periodontal disease, gingivitis, if you have problems just with hygiene in your oral cavity, that can cause problems in other parts of your body because it's hooked to your bloodstream, and that can carry those germs to your joints, to your heart, to other organs, cells, lands, and tissues. You don't want that. You want to make sure that that mouth, that oral cavity is as clean and as hygienic as it possibly can, and also not impart chemicals there that you see when you read the labels on those prototypical toothbases like Crest and Colgate and sensidine and all this. Do you read the article, you read those chemicals on there, you can't even pronounce the words. So the goal is to find a oral care system that doesn't have all the chemicals in it, that will actually do the job that makes your teeth squeaky clean, your breath excellent, and your gums healthy. That would be the Sprie Dental Defense System. I use it, my family uses it, my colleagues use the Spry Dental Defense System. They do so because they want good news when they go to the dentists to get a deep cleaning with the hygienist, and they don't want any drilling, filling bridges, or any other traumatic events that go on in the prototypical dental practice. God bless them. The Spry Dental Defense System comes in peppermint, cinnamon and spearmouth. The secret sauce is really the xylotol used by millions of people's elotols, a plant based ingredient. In Spry s p r Y toothpaste and mouth rents and gum and mints. It's anti cavity, anti plaquet, anti bad news. And when the high genist and the denis peers into your mouth, once you're on the Sprie Dental Defense system, they're gonna be going, whoa impressive where you've been and you'll have to let them know about the Sprie Dental Defense System. You can find Spry s p r Y toothpaste, mouth rents at, Gum and Mints at CBS, Right Aid Pharmacies, Target Vitamin Shop, Sprouts Natural Grocery Store can go directly to their website. The makers of it over at clear x l e A r dot com, Clear dot Com. They're the makers also of the clear nasals Ray family to keep your nasal cavity clear, which is where all the germs enter your body. Clear dot com or spread ndled events. All right, let's get back to the list of top which really we have seven of them today well being tips to make your twenty twenty five a healthier year. We go to number four, which is all about managing stress effectively. Everybody knows, or at least maybe you've heard, that chronic stress can have a major detrimental effect on your life and your well being, leading to not only physical issues like headaches and digestive problems, but also emotional problems emotional struggles such as anxiety, irritability, and depression. So managing stress is vital for a balanced lifestyle, and what you should do, perhaps is start identifying triggers and make those small adjustments to avoid the stress so you don't have to repeat it over and over and over again. And then find out about relaxation techniques so that you can counteract the stress that we all have, some of it. That's life, right. Maybe you find some relaxation techniques like meditation or deep breathing, every time you feel the stress coming on and your blood pressure is rising and you're feeling anxious, or you just start walking the exercise where you do progressive muscle relaxation that can help to activate your body's relaxation response to help improve your overall well being. And then on top of that, you can incorporate time for fun activities and hobbies. They can offer a healthy distraction to stress when stress becomes overwhelming, when it's really overwhelming and you can't handle it, I'm not against seeking out professional help. In fact, I recommend it having talk therapy, a therapist or a counselor When you just feel like you're ready to jump out of your skin and there's no end in sight, and you have tried things and they're not working, and you don't want to drug yourself because well you just don't, then seek out some talk therapy and see if you can figure out where the stress is coming from and then address it. Number five on the list of top seven well being tips to make your twenty twenty five a healthier year is really simple, but a lot of people just sort of blow by it, and that's staying hydrated. Drinking enough water is essential to our well being in terms of maintaining our energy and supporting various bodily functions. So do stay hydrated. It helps to regulate your body temperature, It helps to improve your digestion and keeps your skin looking fresh. It also plays a key role in nutrient absorption and flushing of ToxS, and gosh knows, we got a lot of toxins in our environment today. The average person is exposed to over one thousand not in nature one thousand synthetic chemicals every day. So water, fresh, clean, pure water is absolutely essential. So aim to drink water regularly throughout the day, especially if you're active or you're in a hot environment. And for those who need a bit more flavor, maybe consider because you think water is boring and you have to have something that's got to light up your taste. But I get that, how about adding just a little bit of lemon or lime, or maybe go with an herbal tea or some coconut water for hydration to replenish your body. Staying hydrated ensures you feel energized and can tackle the day effectively. And I know it's simple, but it's one of those things that's overlooked so often. That's number five. Number six. Good body structure equals good body functions. Proper spinal alignment is essential to your overall health since the central nervous system, which houses twenty four spinal bones and vertebrate, if a sublixation, which is a spinal misalignment, occurs, it can interfere with the nerve signaling communication between your brain, your organs, your glands, your tissues. So restoring proper spinal alignment through chiropractic adjustments can not only alleviate pain, but it can also ensure optimal communication between your brain and the rest of your body, including your immune system, your digestive system, cardiovascular system, your hormone system. Scientific research highlights that spinal adjustments delivered by a chiropractic physician can eliminate nerve interference, improving communication between your brain and the rest of the body. So, if you haven't had to tune up lately, get one done. We'll get to number seven after this break. Stay with us, and then we're going to go to phones. Your telephone calls, I'm dooc Bob Martin, so.
Speaker 1: Sorry, So.
Speaker 5: I'm a bottom a number sum impcible, the one never single days, A powerful I.
Speaker 2: Don't okay up.
Speaker 5: Most appable today.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to this hour the Doctor Bob Martin Show. Appreciate you dropping in to hear about health and wellness and how to become your own best doctor most of the time. We're going to finish up here very shortly here on our seven well being tips to make your twenty twenty five a healthier year. And if you're just tuning in, we've covered this and if you missed it, you can also hear it in the podcast library. After this show is finished, maybe give it a couple of hours or a couple of days, depending on who's posting up on it. You can go to my website at doctor Bob dot com spelling out the word doctor doct o r bob dot com go to the podcast library to hear these seven well being tips. Maybe you have a friend, or a loved one, or a neighbor, somebody who needs to hear these things, and we have so far covered six of them. One being prioritizing your regular exercise. Two exploring professional functional medicine and wellness services. Three getting sufficient sleep, four managing stress effectively, five staying hydrated. Six making sure you keep an eye on goodbody structure means good body function. Poor body structure means poor body function. This is why so many people try everything in the world to get well, and they say, well, I've tried everything, I'll see it. I'll try a chiropractor maybe, and then they get them. They come out of there and they feel like a million dollars and they understand why number seven on the list is finally and this really gets to the mechanism of how back to stress again, how stress can affect us. I've read studies where they figured that about eighty percent of every visit that a doctor sees a patient for, there's a mechanism of stress associated with that visit. Whether it's you know, they got a common cold because they were stressed, they didn't get enough sleep because they were stressed, and the list goes on and on. So number seven is about incorporating mindfulness and meditation or some kind of relaxation chill response so that your immune system doesn't get dragged down and you become ill. Mindfulness and meditation are powerful practices that can greatly enhance your mental and emotional health. So by focusing on the present moment and observing your thoughts without judgment, you can reduce anxiety, promote relaxation, and improve your concentration. So regular and it could be whatever you want to call it, biofeedback meditation. It helps to activate the parasympathetic nervous system, which promotes a calm state and reduces stress. Starting with just a few minutes of mindfulness or deep breathing exercises each day can provide immediate benefits to your well being over time, these practices cultivate resilience and improve emotional regulation, making it easier to manage life's challenges. So, whether through guided meditation, yoga, or simple breathing exercises, incorporating mindfulness into your daily routine can create a sense of inner peace and increase overall life satisfaction. So make twenty twenty five a healthier year and staying healthy.
Speaker 3: So there you have it.
Speaker 2: Seven well being tips to make your twenty twenty five a healthier year. All right, We go right from there to our phone calls, your calls coming into our doctor Bob Martin Show caller hotline phone number, and you can tap this as well. If you've got a question about your own health or you have a health related comment, you can call this number right now, in fact, and lay it down. You may hear your own voice on the air. You'll hear me answer the phone that number eight hundred six zero six eighty two to two eight hundred six to zero six eighty eight two two or one eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. Here we go. First up is Lauri in Orangetown, Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Good morning, doctor Bob.
Speaker 6: This is Laurie. Two months back, maybe five months back. You've had a biochemist for Biomedical gust On and I was able to listen until I had to check in for church. My son is forty three. He has a scared irma Vernod's interstitial lung disease, and they just diagnosed him with pulmonary fibrosis. Their suggestion is just to stay on in the medication that he's on. Well, I mean he can barely breathe, and I'm not in agreement. I can't you get any other professional opinion. I think it's time to go outside the box. If you could at least give me the name of that biomedical I've looked it up, I can't find it anywhere, or give me some suggestion. I would appreciate it. I'm really fearful. He's very proud. Won't even let me take him to the hospital. Got me checking them all night to see if his lips and tongue were blue. So I do need some assistance, please answer Michael, thank.
Speaker 2: You, Okay, Laurie, sorry to hear that. Well. Due to the seriousness of the condition, he needs to be under the care of two medical specialists, one that can manage the disease crisis management. That would be a conventional MD with drugs or whatever, and another maybe mdd O or MD trained in functional medicine. Your son is just too sick for me to make a recommendation in this kind of a forum as this is. You know, it's really tough when somebody also is not wanting to do something for themselves. So my gosh, seek out somebody that can listen to him. Autoimmune diseases are usually driven by infections. Somebody needs to get to the bottom of the infection that he has these low grade infections, and usually a functional medicine doctor can do that. So encourage him, please not to give up and to seek out that form of care. Appreciate you calling, Gloria. Take care. We'll be right back. Oh, you don't want to go anywhere, because I'm going to be talking later in the show about these weight loss drugs that are really popular right now and the elite in Hollywood are using them to lose major weight. We're talking about these injections of ozambaic, wegaby and all others now being found that they may cause blindness. We'll get into that, So don't go anywhere. Let's go right back to your telephone calls. Next up is Jack in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 3: This is Jack in Lincoln, Nebraska, and I want to know if there was an alternative of getting the doctor told me that I have and both shown I need to get artificial shoulders. Is there an alternative, anything like seeing a chiropractor or anything that I can do where I can keep my shoulders without getting artificial shoulders? That is it? Thank you.
Speaker 2: You don't want artificial shoulders. I can understand that that is highly risky. You might think about or find somebody who does prolo therapy or PRP platelet rich plasma, maybe somebody that does hyaluronic acid injections. There's a therapy that would help you greatly called soft wave therapy, also called shockwave therapy, and that would be important. Yes, DC, a chiropractical physician would be a good choice. I would find one that's certified in applied kinesiology. You might look into acupuncture. You need to be using ologen and other nutritional products that can help the regenerative activity within the joints, including collagen, and you can get collagen supplements in the health food stores. There are supplements that are chondroitin sulfate and other supplements that are anti inflammatory, because that shoulder needs to get motion back into it. Once you have motion back into the shoulder and the nerve supply is not being compromised, the muscles, the shoulder rotator cuff is intact, the ligaments are moving, you can rehabilitate shoulder problems. And I know doctors will try to convince you the ones that are going to profit through doing a complete shoulder joint rehaul or replacement, but look, there's a lot of risks associated with that. I would try a conservative program, and I don't I don't blame you for seeking one out, but it has to be long term. You've got to think about three to six months from now, because this isn't going to happen over overnight or next week or next month. You've developed this over decades and it's going to take some time, Jack to unwind this. So start interviewing doctors who do the therapies that I recommended. Go in, sit down, say okay, I've got this. What would you do? And when you feel comfortable and you have enough education and understanding of what they're planning to do, pull the trigger. Get under the care and see what happens over the next four to six months, because it's going to take that long for you to respond for what you have. Appreciate your call, Jack. Good health to you, all right, ladies, and don't stay with us. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show.