Speaker 1: Yeah, doing morning? How you doing day on the day? Good morning, guys, how is everybody doing? It's ten o'clock on the sticky dot? Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 2: H h.
Speaker 1: But good morning guys, how is everybody? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Girls?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing this morning? Good Saturday morning. I had fun doing the show last night was so sick. Bye, good morning? How is everyone doing? Give me a few minutes so I let people know that I am live.
Speaker 3: Ye okay, okay, sorry about that. The roommate called.
Speaker 1: But I hope everybody is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: But good morning?
Speaker 1: How is everyone? Good morning, Mercedes, how you guys doing this morning? If anybody that I know that, Yeah, I have a way that people can if anybody that does want to support the channel, support me.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: By the way, Happy Valentine's Day, y'all. Thank you. I'm just like, I'm just trying to get people to come on, come to live am Iah. Yeah. If anybody that does want to support the channel, h Well, Steve put a new video. Hey, Steven Spur put out a new video. Great agreed, didn't put one last week?
Speaker 5: Kah yup?
Speaker 1: What's up, GST gaming? What's up? Welcome to the stream. Welcome to the stream, girl, and good morning guys. How's everybody? Yeah, welcome. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I know a lot of people. Friday the thirteenth was yesterday. YouTube by the way, h by the way, by the way, I have thank you. By the way, if anybody that I have some four people, uh, if anybody that does wanna that is one year free of my one hund dollar tear free curcy of me. You don't have to buy anything.
Speaker 6: You don't have to buy any.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh look yo, gay, you're new here. No, I have no help getting my subscribers.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 1: People said, our balls, this guy happen, but I didn't. Good leave, nobody leave, goodbye. All sorts say it's not you. Okay, thank you, loving Mercedes, You're amazing. Sorry. The moral Brigade is out in full force today.
Speaker 2: The yeah, y.
Speaker 1: No, thank you so much. I apologize if i'm a little I'm a little like not me today. It's like it's just been one of those. But you know, after doing an hour and thirty minutes last night, an hour and thirty Yeah, getting people to watch the streams mis bit was good and also having to deal with things that being an adult is hard.
Speaker 2: Yo, yo.
Speaker 1: Yo. I've been seeing them, but I've been like busy with all the stuff that I've not been looking in that channel. I've been seeing a bunch of it. Yeah, please still keep doing it, Keep doing it, keep doing it because it helps people. I love it. Listen, keep doing it. It's awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: My name is Jake Hudson, proud and free from the great state of Mississippi. Mama's roots run deep in Alabama. Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 2: That's where I stayed.
Speaker 5: I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 8: Tuesday. Maybe who I am, I'm diree, but I don't give a damn. I got my own rhythm on my.
Speaker 1: Own kind of mind.
Speaker 8: I'm crazy, but them on over kind. I got autism A D H D two Asperger's O C D. I see the world truth, truth. Sometimes it's a storm through, sometimes it's clear sky. I love, I stay tall, I hold my head high.
Speaker 5: I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 8: They made me who I am. I'm defend here, but I don't give her damn.
Speaker 1: I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 8: I'm crazy brought them one over kind on.
Speaker 1: People try to change.
Speaker 8: Me, but they don't understand.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of who I am.
Speaker 8: Lord, I was made by your hand. I may be bipolar, though I may run wild, there's a beauty in this heart of a child. I see the world in color color, never black and white white. I shine my truth in the Southern night.
Speaker 1: I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 5: They made me who I am.
Speaker 8: I'm deadverend he and that's my playing. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind. I'm Jay because one of a kind. Yeah, Mississippi bom Alabama Rag. I'm living my life in my own way. I know who I am.
Speaker 1: They don't never hide.
Speaker 8: I'm crazy, brought them.
Speaker 9: One of a kind.
Speaker 1: Yo. Yeah. I hope everybody is staying safe today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to change for who I am for you know. That is a real reason why I've I've been you know not.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Back in twenty twenty one, back when I was first starting out, a big, big radio guy, I wanted to get on my show. I can name Bubba the love Sponge he. I wanted him on my show because I wanted someone big. He said, and then I asked if I could have one of his guys on the show. He said, you can, but Bubba Army Radio, his radio company gainst the against the Ali, I can't. You couldn't use the footage on my channel. It had to be Bubba had Bubba has all the right, I give up the rights of the video. I'm like, no, I'm not giving up my rights. And I'm and I'm like And that's the thing with some of these big radio guys like Bubba Howard and a lot of them, they they owned their employees. They they they have to ask their employees to the employees have to ask before doing someone's show. Gary has to ask Gary Labonte has to ask, how we're you know that is? That's a problem. Whoa Someone just donated five Someone just donated five on on uh VINMO. Thank you for the five. Yeah, thank you for the five.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hm.
Speaker 1: H yeah, thanks for the five. Thanks for the five. Yeah, let's do Uh don't know the text yet, Yuh, I bet I do something that I M a lot of the hose.
Speaker 2: While you been our house and wile the.
Speaker 10: M that you you you was no hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's uh good? Morning. I just wanna say to everybody. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 1: Oh, but what's up?
Speaker 7: Games?
Speaker 1: What's up? Give me one minute, guys, I'm here, Yeah, no, what's uh? Guys, I just wanted to do a stream. By the way, if anybody that does wanna, I I and to the people, here's the thing. I do have a a throne worse list.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I actually do have an Amazon work list. To the people that you know, I know, big Babel, Big Babel, Big Babel. Everyone's scared of the Big Babel, Big Babel.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: By the way, I know a lot of people. By the way, if anybody that does wanna support the channel, yu y, I just wanna say thank you guys. I know that I haven't been. I know I haven't been ontube a bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah wait, someone.
Speaker 10: Remember m hmmm.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Mercedes, thank you so much, sweetheart. Thank you for coming. Yeah yeah, thank you so much, Mercedes for becoming the one her dollar member on my paget three. Clicking that lak. Guys, if you need anything, Mercedes, thank you so much for one year you're becoming a hundred dollar member on my Patreon. I want to say, if you have anything to promote, or if you need me to shout out something, just just let me know because the hundred dollar tier I do pote. Anytime that I go love or have something to promote, I usually post on the Patreon if you need anything. If anybody that that doesn't know Mercedes, she I think she is. She sorry, she is a she works on my discord. She was. She was so awesome to build to help me with the discord. I'm not good at discords. I've had so many discords. And yeah, so if you guys are wanting to you know. And also Patreon is one of the And by the way, I just posted my worst list. If anybody that does want to do yeah, I just want so. So I want to say that I really appreciate everybody. I really appreciate everybody that shows up to the shows. You know, money, money pase money doesn't. A lot of times money phases me, But money doesn't phase me. What phases me is the people that What I don't what I like about my community and the people in it is the awesome people that you surround yourself with in life. In life, you have these people in your life that are so supportive of you. I also want to say that we are we have a goal. The goal is twenty dollars per streame. We we just need fifteen more dollars to hit our goal, y'all. And if you do, if you do a PayPal, let me know, because I have to let it. I have to ask my niece about it. My niece is not in the my niece runs the PayPal.
Speaker 2: So but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I also want to say that we do have but that's not right.
Speaker 2: We do have.
Speaker 1: I can said to see him in the shirts and he sold.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And here here's the thing. By the way, I watched so last night, uh yesterday, uh yesterday, Internet Anarchists thinks the name of the channel put out a video talking about some of the o G YouTubers Ryan he Stampy and all other people I you know. And the thing is, here's the thing. Some of those o G YouTubers you know, like Luke and I'm sorry, spread and stuff you two get. You have to put the work in every day. Everybody says, oh, it's easy to be a YouTuber. It's not easy to be a YouTuber. You have to tag titles, you have to come up with content. You have to make sure that everything is good. You have to make everything, you have to do everything, and it's like yeah sorry. Oh and also if anybody that does don't want to do my email, I have a way people can do. I'm telling people that they yeah h mm hmmm, Dan tum, I love Dan TV, dude. What what? I didn't what?
Speaker 2: I what?
Speaker 1: I liked about Minecraft and started watching YouTubers. I've watched Minecraft. Here's the thing I watch right now. I watch a YouTuber I watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm beloved. My friend know that I don't everybody says, oh, I don't help my friends. Kay, Yeah, I appreciate I appreciate a lot of people showing up. Uh. I want to say to people if if money, you know, money, money is the rid of all evil. I need to take a few of these loop yeah yeah yeah, that's some. Yeah, but I want to say thank you guys, and I appreciate this. I appreciate people coming in and being part of the streams. By the way, I'm on X if I think I think you have my.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, m.
Speaker 10: Hmm, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, m hm mm hmmm. I think people I am on and I didn't know that I didn't know that. M hm, yeah, yeah, if people that, I just want people to know that. I just want to say thank you, guys. I'm very happy that people who watch my show. I just want to say thank you for the bottom of my heart to the people that support this show. Support what I do. Support. Support doesn't mean money. Support means going to someone's stream and supporting them that way, supporting them, you know, saying hey, hey helps. You know, money's great, but you know, just say just asking the person how they're doing is good. It's more, you know, it's who we are as a people. Is you know it's something's great? Actually, uh, hey, I have I'm gonna I'm gonna do I'm gonna I know that people don't know that because you are, I'm gonna give you a lot. I sorry, I'm gonna shut up before I say something stupid.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I will. I got your dream. I already got your email because we I can see it in the back end of the Patreon And I'm gonna give you a So I usually do this to people, is I usually give you a free membership, free accent, a free membership. I usually give people a free membership to my buying a coffee to help with you know, because I know I'm gonna give you the let's give you the I'm gonna give you, Let's give you film, and I just give I just gifted you a member. Hey, I just gifted you a membership to my buy me a coffee. So I usually post a lot of my audios on my buying a coffee. I usually post all my audios there. I'm sorry that I did that, merch. I love you so hear, and I hope that you can I can help you if if anybody that knows me, yeah, yeah, I'm sorry that I did that, trying to help people out that you don't have have to do, but you don't have to do. You don't have to I wanted to. Yeah, yeah, and you can cancel it anytime. The body man of coffee membership. All right, y'all, I think it's time for me to get out of here. If you guys, thank you guys so much, and that's what makes you. Yeah, I want to. I want to help people, and you know, God always puts us to the right place at the right time to help people. And if anybody that does want to help, support the channel, support if you're watching not Live, not Live, hit the light button that does something and and thank you guys. Let me see I hope everybody is doing okay, have your dogs on today. If you guys are listening to the audio podcast audio platform, if you're listening on Spotify, iHeart and all the all platforms. Give us a good rain and y'all and we'll see you when we see ya.
Speaker 9: Bye,