Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan.
Speaker 1: I'm dragging today.
Speaker 2: We have back your boy, John Kerwin. Welcome back to the show, sir.
Speaker 3: What's up. It's good to be back, man. I was so glad to hear from you. Guys. This is gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, John, I mean you you had a bunch of cult members actually reached out to us and they were like, oh my god, this John Kerwin. I fucking love this guy. Definitely got to get him back on. And uh so whenever you reached out, we were like, hell, yeah, all day baby, so awesome. What what have you been up to lately since last time?
Speaker 3: I think that is spinning. Man. I just did a talk. I just did a talk tonight. It's called hell. I have more than ten rabbit holes in my portfolio?
Speaker 1: Oh god, who has been my soul?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I only I have ten rabbit holes actively working at this moment. I don't even talk.
Speaker 3: About the portfolio, man, accept do you have? Well? What Here's what happened to me? So I'm I'm just like the podcast thing has taken on a lifetime. I got like seventeen podcasts that I scheduled this month already. Wow. So it's so cool man, because and so I'm meeting all these people like you guys and the people that are just in this thing right all the way in. And but I'm noticing that there's this like linear spectrum of podcasters what their views are. And so what I started noticing is if a podcaster truther, guy or girl, it is only down a few rabbit holes, then they were the ones that would give me this advice because I talk about how my wife and my kids are barely talking to me. So yeah, so they said, well, you know, you can't ram things down people's throat and you have to let people find it out in their own time. Well, what I realized is that that advice was really mostly coming from the people that were more normy yeah, truther, okay, Because as you get daper down the rabbit hole, what happens is your urgency increases more and more. Yeah, and it gets to the point where it's like the dude that's trying to rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic, You've just got no tolerance, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, and going down these rabbit holes, they definitely spark open other curiosity. What else could they be lying to us about? What else could be a sham? You know what else? And it makes you really, you know, just so curious because you know how many different rabbit holes have we gone down? I mean, for God's sake, this is episode four hundred and twenty six. Dude, Oh my gosh, And.
Speaker 1: And we're literally not even close to done. Oh my god. That's crazy thing.
Speaker 2: It is because well, especially in the day and age that we're living in now, I mean, there're shit popping off day after day after day. I don't know if you heard about that shit that just happened down in Miami. All those cops and some people were talking about how they could have been eight to ten foot gray aliens walking around and.
Speaker 1: Whatever it was. It fucked those people up. Dude, we're playing on, Yeah, we're yeah, it was. It was shut it was gunned down. It's a whole thing, were plowing down this monster. There was at least last.
Speaker 2: Week January first, actually down in Miami was at a mall.
Speaker 3: And wait a minute, hold on, hold on, you're telling me there was a gun an eight foot gray alien was gunned down.
Speaker 1: We don't know exactly what there are videos. And it depends on if you want to believe these or not. But the sources that we're getting this from has not been wrong yet, So I take that with whatever grain assault you want. I'm not saying it's predator. I'm not saying it's an Ananachi. I'm saying that it's some unhuman ass shit that was getting shut up.
Speaker 2: Well, the official source, the official news to where he says, oh, it was just a couple of kids fighting in a mall or something along those lines. Well, if that's the case, then why are there over one hundred cop cars outside and the whole city is talking about this. There's so many videos. I mean, it happened at a mall. It's not like it happened at like somebody's house. Like think about all the people that were there. And people have said, like, look, and it's hard in this day and age with the internet, you know what's being doctored what's not. But I'm pretty sure I've seen videos, whether it's real or not, of these just tall ass beings walking down the street, dude. And and that's something that it's not being talked about at all. It's not on the news. It was on local news. Because they had to down in Miami. But that being said, we're gathering evidence to really try and put together a show for that one.
Speaker 3: There was a highly documented thing down in Peru in this little village got visited by they called them the face peelers, and they were like eight foot gray aliens, and they had shoes with little glowing circles on the bottom. They could levitate and fly up, and uh, you know, it was covered on the mainstream news down there. And then Timothy Alberino has been there. Uh he's like with Steve Quail and all those dudes, and he went down there and he was like, this is totally happening. Yeah, so things are ratcheting up, right.
Speaker 1: I remember hearing about it. I remember hearing about it, But the sources that I was getting that one from I couldn't verify. But I do remember hearing about it. That happened like summer of last year, didn't it.
Speaker 3: It was more recent than that. No, it's only about four or four months ago.
Speaker 1: It was recent, so we're talking like September. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: And the one girl they got this one girl and her face they were trying to puel her face off and she got free or something. But the people saw him and shot at him and then they flew off. I mean, you talk about this stuff most people, you know, and they're like, you're not well you wait, you just wait.
Speaker 2: Oh oh face peeler, you mean frazzle drip? Is this where Hillary Clinton got it from? I mean, there's nothing new.
Speaker 1: There's precedents for this, whatsoever? Where are we ben getting this from? Like bruh, is that we're even connecting dots. We're just saying the shit that comes off the top, dude, right right, and even a deep rabbit hole in the surface level for us.
Speaker 2: And there's definitely a case to be made that some of these beings that are walking around or possibly invading might.
Speaker 1: Be evil entities.
Speaker 2: Could they be demons, Could they be you know, Nephelom, Could they be the fucking you know, the kids of the Ananaki.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 2: But not every single story is a like rainbow and butterfly story. Whenever you hear about this kind of shit.
Speaker 3: You guys noticed that there's like a crescendo right now of sightings and talking about it. I mean, it's common, bro.
Speaker 1: It seems like a soft launch to me. Look, I think that there is so many things coming to a crescendo right now, and so so many ways. Oh my god, not even let's take two seconds away from any kind of religious prophecy or religious dogma for two seconds. Let's just look currently on the earth. What we got going on. Seven active genocides, thirteen open wars. Half of Europe is on the verge, if not already collapsing. We have open air conflict going on on the entire southern border of the United States. China is on the verge of absolutely collapsing, which means the entire world's cheap labor is about to collapse with it. Let's not even go into what the war on drugs is doing in our own country, or the fact that we just got over a bullshit sniffle virus that is going to be relaunched. Y'all just see, y'll no get well.
Speaker 2: Actually, a lot of people say that it's already happening. Yeah, we're talking about some kind of some white lung disease or something like that, that it's as a result of the shot. Supposedly a lot of people are getting like RSV and stuff like that as a result. But it only turns out that it's so I can't remember. It's like white white lung or something like that. And it turns out that only the people who were vaccinated are are getting this unvaccinated. And I can actually prove this. And now I don't know about the white lung, but I can testify to the RSV and the flu or whatever you want to call it, because actually it was just last week that my wife and my son were both they both had the flu. They had like type B flu or whatever it was, and RSV. Now, my wife, before we got married, before I met her, she had already she got two of the COVID shots, right, and obviously like whenever we had the baby, like that's that's in him, right, I didn't get any of the shots, and bro, I was around them literally all the time, like this is my life. I do podcasting. I'm either podcasting or I'm home, that's it. And I was around them the whole time, kissing my baby, kissing my wife all the things.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I never got sick, right, never got sick.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, they're like fucking hock, you know, hacking up their lungs and everything else, So there might be something to it.
Speaker 1: Well, all of that to say all of that. To say that with that, all of that was during the calm times. We are now going into an election year. I was about to say that, ye just say nothing of what's going on in Ukraine and in Israel and in uh Sudan right now, or Boca Haram or what they're up to, or any sidestepping all of those beautiful talking points that all happened during the calm time. We're about to get in the timeframe where everything hits the fans. So yes, sir, well coming to QUI.
Speaker 2: That's thanks to the twenty four to seven news cycle. But also, I mean, John, you're somebody who I mean, dude, you wrote a whole damn book on Mandela effects and shit like that. So by getting into a couple more of the Mandela things that you wanted to jump into today. As far as the supernatural Bible, that's something that you had wrote that you wanted to get into, the super natural Bible changes in the Mandela effect.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing a lot of people get into this and it's weird. Bro, it's so weird. Supernatural Bible. I'm fucking pumped about this.
Speaker 3: Let's go. It's totally incredible, man, I mean it's a mind better because you know you're talking about your reality is morphine. Yeah, a lot of people take issue with that. They said that you draw in bro, you drew the line there for me. Now you now I know you're crazy. You see that with truthers, Like you'll have like devout truthers on one topic, but you try to bring another topic and oh that's ridiculous. So they act up like a normy times ten. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And that's actually this show rate here. That's it's it's a perfect like there are certain there are some things that Jacob's like, ah, that's bullshit. I don't believe that, but I'm like.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's real, it's real, it's real.
Speaker 2: And then there's also certain things that he brings up. I'm like, ah, that's bullshit, and he's like, I'm fucking telling you.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's real.
Speaker 2: And so like this is not one of those echo chambers. And that's why you know, this is that's why I love doing this because it's always like not battle. No, I don't, I don't want to put it that way, but you it's definitely somebody to challenge my thoughts and my beliefs and kind of you know, uh not not put me so much in that echo chamber to where like anything I say, you just believe I love it here.
Speaker 1: Dude, same thing. Look how many times have I told you something that I say is in the Bible and I've had somebody fact check me and comment me or DM me or something and be like, hey, bro, you said this, but it was actually and I'd like yo. This has helped me to also keep myself in check in certain respects and then also hear the opposition and here a questions that I would have never had asked in any other regards. So dude, yeah, dude, this is the perfect duality. It's a beautiful flower.
Speaker 2: But that being said, what are a couple of examples that you got over there?
Speaker 1: John? I mean, I'm very curious about to see what you got.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: We did wade into this last time, didn't we go.
Speaker 1: A little bit a little bit? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, because you know this topic just for folks who maybe didn't hear the other session this and you know that, let me give Mandela one on one right, So that what is it? It's the experience that like I don't know, millions of people are reporting where things that they vividly remember no longer exist as they remember them. And we're talking things like as vivid as your name. So this is not like a faded memory or something like, oh, I think I had tunic fish for lunch two days ago. No, this is like, this is what it's like. Okay, you wake up in the morning and your name is Jonathan now, but you wake up tomorrow and it's Jim, right, and you're totally freaked out. Your bank statements say Jim, your bird certificate, drivers, everything says Jim. Even people know you is Jim. And you're like, man, you go to the doctor, you get checked out, and then you don't have mental illness. Nobody's running a scam on you. You're not on drugs. Okay, so the whole situation is clean. So I mean, would you not consider like an unexplainable phenomenon.
Speaker 2: I would think that I was like picked up and picked up from this matrix and dropped into another one at that point, right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So now this is where you'll understand what it's like to be experiencing the Mandel effect. Whether you believe it or not. There's millions of people claiming this. So why didn't you say I was I could just be misremembering when it comes to your name.
Speaker 2: Changing, because it's something that I know to my core. I know where my name is.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. So so what you're saying, what your testimony is, is that you believe the human memory is so reliable when it comes to vivid memories that even if the data sphere is telling you that your name is Jim, You're like, I don't care what the data sphere is telling me. I know what my name is, bro, my name, my whole life, my name Jim. I don't know what's going on. Okay, that's now that Now with that context, how would you feel if I I started coming to you and saying, oh, man, I can clear this up for you. You're just confusing the platters peanut guy with the Monopoly guy. You know, the memory can't be relied on, Jonathan, You're you know, you're just misremembery. How would that make you feel?
Speaker 1: Well? It would make me feel a couple of different emotions.
Speaker 2: First off, I'd probably be really pissed that I feel like everybody's in on a joke and I'm like the butt of the joke. Yeah, and if it's not that, then you know, I've actually already told my wife that the day I get Alzheimer's, just put me out, bro Like take me out to a sea and just dump me off the boat and I won't remember to swim a pasture. Just let it happen, because I don't want to live a life like that. I'll be damned if I live my remaining days that way. And I will instantly think if nobody's fucking with me, then yep, it's official. I got Alzheimer's, right, Like at that point, I like.
Speaker 1: It not a good way to go, not a good way I'm just thinking of like that. I'm actually my brain went to a very complicated way of doing that. Just like push you out of the back of a plane, but like on a life raft, like just in case the life wrap didn't like or the fall didn't kill you, Like okay, we'll give you like you know, a little bit of water. Just let let the ocean take you. I mean, I'm a little hard honor on there to like rig to a gas tank for a little out there Viking burial, just to know I has to clean up the disposal. It could be a thing dude, I'll be shark food. I ain't got no problem with that air drop Viking funeral. Oh my god, we could make a business out of this dull day.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean yeah, I would say probably the first emotion I would experience would be a piste offery.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, Well you can't I mean, you can't deny you. You know your name, and so so here's how I help people understand it. May be skeptical. I'll use you guys as my example. Okay, I have a memory from my childhood where my family and I went camping, and I can I can still picture the tent. It had green and yellow stripes on it. I'm like twelve or something, Okay. And then around the same time, I remember going to Campwayanda, and I could picture the cat happened that I stayed in. I remember walking to the camp all right. Now, here's my question. Which one of those memories is more vivid to me?
Speaker 2: Probably what out of the camp and the tent. Yeah, I would say the camp would be more so because you remember actually going there. The tent would just be inside of the place that you went to.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I guess I guess it depends on the experience, right, Like, let's say that for whatever reason, some profound moment happened with your dad on that camping tramp and like you glanced around, and that's why the tent for whatever reason, that image just got imprinted on it as a core memory as opposed to the camp where you had more experiences and saw more people in sites and sounds, there's more memories to make of it as opposed to that one super key core mean exactly, I could see the point.
Speaker 3: I actually researched what determines how vivid the memory is in humans. There's been studies on it, and you would think that it was how many times it's repeated, But that's actually like second or third as the reason why a memory is vivid. So here's my point. I start giving the example of your your name is different as an example of what it's like to experience Mandela, and people say, oh, well that's different. You know, your memory is repeated over and over again, so of course that's a vivid. But you know the monopoly guy not having a monocle. No no, no, no, no, you can't dictate to me how vivid memory is. Nobody knows that Dans chapter two says nobody knows the spirit of a man except the man.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Amen, sir, Amen to that big a bull.
Speaker 3: So that's it right there, in a nutshell, that's what it's like. It's not up for debate, okay, because what you now have, and you can confirm this is you can go to TikTok and I don't know how many channels you find, hundreds thousands. I set it up so I can see how many searches are on YouTube. There's about three hundred thousands searches. I think it's a day. It might be a month either way for the term and Dell effect on just on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's probably per day.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So it's just thousands and thousands of channels, some of them like Jacob Israel's channel. He's got two hundred thousand subscribers just on that one channel. Wow. So this is not a few people in their mom's basement and it's being amplified by the Internet.
Speaker 1: Please, right, Yeah, there's a there's not some kind of.
Speaker 2: Mass psychosis going on here, Like there's.
Speaker 3: Definitely could be that.
Speaker 1: Okay, but how do you explain that?
Speaker 3: Then? Mas?
Speaker 1: You thank you if you will.
Speaker 3: Never before in history has there been any recorded event where at least hundreds of thousands, probably millions of people are all reporting that many, many things in their life are now no longer as vividly remembered. So so my first observation for all your listeners is this, since since nothing like this has ever happened, and you can verify that there's hundreds of thousands or millions of people reporting that their world has turned upside down, okay, and it's never happened to them before, would you agree that that in and of itself is a phenomenon?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, So let me so why this is so important? Because the number one argument to explain the Mandel effect is you're just misremembering.
Speaker 2: So it couldn't be a phenomenon if you're just missing man, got you?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right?
Speaker 3: Can't it both way?
Speaker 1: Break that down? The way you break it down.
Speaker 3: Is seven years, seven years, and I just get hammered with your misremembery No, because you can't have it both ways. What that is misremembering argument is trying to put something unexplainable back into a naturalistic Oh I could clear this up for you, John, You're just confusing the platter's peanut guy with the Monopoly guy. Well, is that a fact or is that your opinion? I mean, how do you crawl in my head and know whatever? Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's you know, we're ultimately trying to find proof at this point of another reality, and if we're no longer in that reality, then it's gonna be very difficult to find proof unless it's being manipulated on purpose. And this is where some people will say, See, they're they're you know, they're they're erasing all the books, they're book burning, and they're getting rid of all the data, the whole dead Internet theory and everything else. And until somebody, you know, maybe goes up in their attic and they find an old box from twenty years ago and they go into the fucking Monopoly board game and they whip out one of those Monopoly dollar bills and wouldn't you know it a fucking monocle being worn by the Monopoly guy. I mean, you know, this shit happens all the time. So what reality are we living in? And is that old reality that we remember everything from is it slowly being pulled away or was it a snap and it just happened like that. That's you know, that's the weird thing you got to look into with that, you know.
Speaker 1: Let me throw out a hypothetical. Man, Now, we know that the government has technology right now that we won't see for another thirty to arguably fifty years, right at least in the in the very best example is possible, we could say twenty years. Okay, So that means that the government has had AI operationally and working since at least the nineties. That is your biggest fear with any hear me out real quick, just for two seconds. We know that AI right now could go and scrub the entire Internet of something to where you'll never find it again if you.
Speaker 2: Program it to do that right one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So what do you think could have possibly happened with some technology we've never heard of back in the day, when like cable news network was like a credible source. How easy would it have been to change everything immediately? Just rewrite some computer codes to where the planner's peanut guy looks like this, the monopoly cards no longer have the monocle, and like never mention it to anybody and then immediately stop mentioning it online. Go ahead and change it, and everybody's like, how easy do you think that would actually be to accomplish?
Speaker 2: Way back then, well, there's that, But then you know, the big question is is like, okay, let's say AI is really the one taking it all off the internet.
Speaker 1: That's only the internet. No, no, no, But I'm saying the Mandela effect that everybody starts thinking about what would you say in your experience and your your studies on this, You say that it's a mass group of people that, for the first time in human history are saying this, right? Is it all based around arguably the seventies, eighties or nineties.
Speaker 3: The awareness of this eventmen, Yes.
Speaker 1: When people really started saying like, wait a minute, hold on, that doesn't make sense. I remember this. When would you say that that really started to take hold?
Speaker 2: Well, that kicked off with the Mandela effect?
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no, nodella right, right? And when did that really become a thing?
Speaker 3: Markers? One of them, interestingly enough, is July twenty seventeen, which is right, is the exact month that CERN claims to turn up their collider to one hundred percent power? Yes, July twenty seventeen. If you look at Google analytics on the term Mendel effect. That's when the scale goes straight up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I have come.
Speaker 3: To believe that the D wave computer is at least partially responsible for the mandelifect. And I'll tell you why. You guys ever listen to Cliff High at all.
Speaker 1: The name's familiar, don't.
Speaker 3: All, right, Cliff high is He's like, he's like, uh, mega mind, Okay, this guy's IQ's off the charts. So he's a he's a linguist and a programmer. Back in the eighties, he decided to make like a spider that goes out on the Internet to search what people were talking about to try to get edge to trade stock. So he was gonna get the people are chatting about and then have these algorithms that would give him a leg up on what stocks to buy before they went up, right, Okay, okay, So what happened was is the thing started bringing returns back that were making predictions. He called it the data set. And I was watching him when he was rolling this out, and I remember once specifically he said, the data set indicates that a lake in Peru is going to empty out overnight. So I'm like, okay, I put it on my phone, I'm bros, I'm telling youse. Guy's my witness. Like two months later, at Lake in Peru, emptied out overnight. I was like what, so did it? He did? How?
Speaker 1: And why it was gonna happen or just that.
Speaker 3: I I don't remember specifics. All I remember is when I saw that happen, I was like what And so I started watching them closer, and there was like two or three other predictions. There's no way he could have known. Okay, So what he basically found out is that human beings are minorly clairvoyant, is what he said. Oh, and they are talking about things that they're getting, like a vibe from the quantum real Like me and my kids used to stand when you get a bank of elevators and you would sense which elevator the door was going to open.
Speaker 1: We play that game, yeah, and I.
Speaker 3: Would always have an exceedingly high number of guessing it right. And there's been three times in my life. Remember one time we were at our house and the power went out. So me and my brother and my wife were sitting on the front porch and the power had been out for like four hours. Okay, so I'm sitting there and we're just talking and that this was so weird because I didn't think about it. I wonder if the power's going to come on. Now, I'm sitting there and all of a sudden, just out of my mouth comes the power is going to go on in six seconds. It just came out of my mouth. And my brother, because I'd done this once before with him, he knew I had that, like gift or whatever. So he starts counting down five, four, three, two one pop. Power came back. Gone. All right. So people call it the Accostic records. They call it whatever you're tapped in, God speaking to you. Whatever it is, there is a connection that we can have that it's not from your head. There's a scripture that talks about it. It says the peace of God which passes knowledge, Keep your heart in Christ Jesus. So epigonosis. You can have a knowing like people that didn't get on the Titanic because they had an what do you call it, not intuition but a sixth sense, a premonition. Yeah, right, a my spidey sentense is thing I'm not going.
Speaker 2: Same thing with the Twin Towers and nine to eleven y. Yeah, there is definitely some kind of you know, and and I don't know what kind of like state you have to be in mentally in order to be able to perceive those premonitions or those those little nudges from the other side.
Speaker 1: So to say, who's to say that's not hereditary. The Bible also talks about hereditary blessings and hereditary curses. So is it possible if you have some sort of spiritual gift from your bloodline somehow hereditarily passed? Was to say that happen.
Speaker 3: All of us have this. This called it minor clairvonence. So what happened was just to give him some creds. First, Okay, so the guy's totally got creds. So what he did then was he pointed the spider at the geographic location of the D wave of computers, and he said there was a direct correlation between where these things were located. Like Columbia has one, Google has one, there's more than one. He said, there was a very high concentration of reports of Mandela effects in and around the D wave of computer which was very compelling data. Right. Well, then he explains how the cube it works. So Jordi Rose is the D Way guy and he talked about how they deposit the product. He called it into another dimension, because when you go to the quantum realm where things are super tiny, it's actually another dimension. So they utilize this difference of these dimensions, and this is how the cubits work. They work on probabilities, whereas the regular computer just works on ones and zeros. There's actually four probabilities for the same thing, so it can do in a second what a tray a craze supercomputer would take a month to do. It's bizarre, right.
Speaker 2: A cubit is the tiniest little uh like information holder out there.
Speaker 3: Well, I give to explain what a cub it is, but here's here's what they found. Human intent would disrupt the cube its ability to function, so it would be operating and somebody would walk by and it would shut it down. So they had to begin then place the cube it inside of a canister and bring it down to close to zero Calvin to try to create a vacuum of human awareness for the cubit.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 3: Well, then that didn't even work as well because you still have to have a regular computer to program it. And so when you programmed it with the keyboard, that was like putting human intent and it wouldn't work. So they literally had to create this elaborate and like mousetrap thing where you put the what you want the computer to do, and then it would send a ball down in a little slope and then it would blow air. I'm telling you, it's so bizarre man to completely isolate the cube it from any human intent. All right, So what you basically have. You have a human intent vacuum or a human awareness vacuum in space, right and from that point in space out from there is a concentration of Mandela effect reports. Think about that for ten seconds. That's a mind blow.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, we know how how strong the human intent is whenever it's whenever it gets into Like we've talked about the random number generator that if you have the intention on a scale of one to ten, if you have the intention on a specific number, then the possibilities, the percentage of a chance of it actually getting on the number that you had intended in your mind, we'll raise like, I think fifteen or twenty percent.
Speaker 1: So what the hell is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What, like, why is our intent so strong at manipulating things outside of us? That we're not even speaking into existence, it's just thought form.
Speaker 3: So cool. Did you guys ever study the like the two slitting experiment?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Man, that tells the story because basically what it proved is that our construct is interacting with us and essentially morphing to our belief systems, our thoughts, and our intentions. Has to do with intentions because when you when you were just spraying the particles, you only got two lines on the photo electric cell. But as soon as you turned the camera on, the particles stopped acting like particles and they started acting like waves, and you got a displacement pattern, and they were like what Then they turned the camera off and went back to particles. They turned the camera on, it went back to waves. It freaked scientists.
Speaker 2: So it's not even the human that is observing. It could just be anything observing it even something as like simple as a camera.
Speaker 1: Basically adams know when they're being watched the observer effect.
Speaker 3: Wow, So what does that tell you?
Speaker 2: Well, this rate here, I mean you're talking about you know, sending information through through a vacuum of human awareness, essentially getting rid of the human awareness factor at all, so that it doesn't play any factor into determining whatever kind of information it stumbles across, and that you know that being kind of siphoned away and separated is allowing this machine or whatever to determine what the future is.
Speaker 3: Well, all I'm saying the observation that I'm making is you know, because you asked, how is this happening? Or you know, how's it happening? Well, that's my best shot at explaining what's causing the Mandel effect. I don't think it's the only thing, but there if he's not lying, then there seems to be a direct correlation between a human awareness vacuum and space and then a higher concentration of reports. Because remember his spider goes out onto the Internet and it listens to all the people talking and then it maps what the data is. So he gets a data set and he could see graphically that there's a higher concentration in and around the D wave where there's a human awareness vacuum. That's crazy, man.
Speaker 2: So this spider is is it essentially like an AI that is going out and just collecting a bunch of information?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 3: It's very sophisticated, and I've listened to him and talk about how he programs it, and your mind just melts because the guy's super genius. So it's basically looking at it's looking at the emotional quality of the words, you know, like I could say hi, or I could say hey man, So there's emotional intensity that it measures. And then a number of times it's set and there are different words, and he puts it all together and then it comes back with a data set that then is making predictions about the future. It's really cool, dude, you know.
Speaker 2: And a lot of people got real sketched out whenever they actually started building CERN. And then the statues they put outside a fucking CERN, which is the Hindu Shiva the Destroyer, which a lot of people found very you know, intriguing.
Speaker 1: Of all things.
Speaker 2: You're trying to create some kind of black hole or some other open up another dimension or something like that, and you put fucking Shiva the Destroyer out in front of your building, bro, Like, what kind of message does that send?
Speaker 1: And let's not forget that America was trying to build one better than they did. They had what they soak like thirteen billion dollars into a giant hole in Texas that was supposed to be the absolute latest and greatest and best collider ever. And then they just said fuck it and just said no, we're not funding this anymore because Reagan got out of office.
Speaker 3: No way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it was a massive project. They had all the best engineers working on it. They had a collider going on in California, and the Reagan came in and basically just wanted to pump as much money as he could into all the sciences, all the technology. If there was a way for us to have an advantage over everybody else, we had to do it. And so yeah, it was the super conducting super collider. Oh right, And uh yeah, that was a big thing. It was built underground in Texas and only like I want to say, like a quarter of it, actually the whole for a quarter of it got dug and then less of it even got built. And then they just said yeah, never mind, because whenever they realized how expensive it was actually going to be, they low balled the budget so bad and then it was mismanaged and mismanaged and mismanaged so bad that it was like thirteen billion dollars that they just burned. And it's like, yeah, never mind.
Speaker 2: They were trying to create another dimension for all those Cowboys fans because they haven't won a playoff game in forever. They were like, this isn't the one get us in another dimension?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, dude, so what's an example of a biblical Mandela effect that has actually gone on? I know that last time you kind of brought up about what was it, the the wolf and the lion or something like that, the lamb and the lion or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, yep, yep. I'm give you a couple of examples. But let me just finish on CERN, because what's so incredibly cool about CERN is what you started talking about. But there's way more than that. If you look at their logo, it's clearly a six sixty six. Now this is supposed to be a bunch of scientists, right. They put out a video. The only video they put out is called Synchronicity. You can look it up on YouTube. Okay, that's what it's called synchronicity. I'll look at it. Make sure I got the name mark. It is the most a cultic, uh?
Speaker 1: Is that the one where they talk about how they're going in working with dark matter, antimatter and they're like, oh, I talked about it.
Speaker 3: People dancing around, and it's got these dude like this dude that looks like Satan and all this stuff falling into the abyss and uh, let me see.
Speaker 2: Hold on, sir, here, we got to rate here for all the Patreon rock fan members, the CERN logo clearly looks like a bunch of sixes, just like the Google Chrome.
Speaker 1: Now, what they are gonna say is that that is no, that's supposed to be remnant of the arc that the Adams travel through their collider thing. I'm sure that that's what they're gonna say. However, that's way too many tubes and this is supposed to be a figure eight.
Speaker 2: This is symmetry.
Speaker 3: It's it's not I said it. The video is symmetry. So if you look at their video, it is it's so bizarre. It's just all this dark a cult imagery with dancing and this guy that's dressed in a robe and he's falling it. I mean, it's totally a cult. It's totally cult. Now, the Bible in the Book of Revelation actually talks about CERN. In my humble opinion, this Revelation chapter nine and the Fifth Angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven onto the earth, and to him, this is the Angel, was given a key of the bottomless pit, and he opened the bottomless pit, and there arose of smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a gray furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit, and that came out to fit the smoke of locusts, and unto them was given the power of scorpions, and over all the power of the earth. Um, come on, where is.
Speaker 2: It the internet? Always doing Internet things? That's wild, dude, that's not it.
Speaker 3: I got you gotta give me another second.
Speaker 2: Your time, sir. We want this to be as beautiful as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Always, man. And you know what, while you're going ahead and looking for that, if anybody is digging the content that is being discussed at this moment or anything that you've heard us say thus far in previous episodes, and maybe you haven't gone ahead and done this thing. You know it doesn't take much. But you know, while you got your thumbs in, they're free right now. We know you're listening on your Spotify and your Apple podcasts. Most of you are anyway at this time, if you haven't already gone and done so, hit the five stars, hit the share the like, subscribe to comments, leave off you, leave a post, leave a comment, Share with the friends, families, and loved ones, and even the people that you don't like, because they need to be opening up the third eye as well. Here's the way this works. The more all of our algorithms see activity, regardless of what manner, we get more promotion from it. Okay, they see activity, they pump us out to more potential listeners, who could then become potential cult members. Like the rest of you find ladies and gentlemen and everything in between. There's nothing in between. So anyway, thank you for everybody's already going.
Speaker 2: To always and girls. I guess that would be the in between.
Speaker 1: Maybe and that and word you're right, that is the in between. And yeah there it is inclusive and is an inclusive word, and see you did it, including yeah you fucking did it?
Speaker 3: Ah, all right, I actually I was in the right place. I just didn't read far off. This verse eleven says this, and they had a king over them, which is the Angel of the Bottomless Fit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue was the Baden, but in the Greek tongue his name is a Polyon. Okay. So here's the long story short. An angel is given a key.
Speaker 5: The key is Cern, okay, and out of the pit with the key comes this dude who's the ruler of all these bad you know, hybrid dudes. Right, scorp flying scorpions. It's bad scenario, bad juju. Right, we'll check this out.
Speaker 3: The town in France where cern hold On, where Cern is situated, is called Saint Genus Polia. The name Polia comes from the Latin Apolycum, and it just believes that in roment times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it was a gateway to the underworld. Ha, what dude. The Cern is built on an ancient temple to the god Apollo, and the Bible says that the key will be given and out down he'll come, and they'll open the pit, and out of the pit will come Apollion.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. On a cult level, Apollo, the sun god, is very very very important because the occult takes that into what is known as the Black Sun or the bastardization of the good and the holy. So when you have a cult turning in with the alchemy and then the city built off of what they said was oh man, it's insane.
Speaker 2: You know, none of that really surprises me because you know, you look into Aleister Crowley and his favorite kind of magic was chaos magic, right, And we actually just covered this last night on Meta. But what's really interesting about chaos magic is, you know, anytime you can kind of label anything as good, right, like.
Speaker 1: The you know what, let me actually pull it up here.
Speaker 2: There's something no I know that, but in your mind you can label it as good, and there's uh, there's there's stuff you can do with that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Let me let me actually pull it up here.
Speaker 2: Like brainwashing essentially, Yeah, you're you can brainwash yourself to believe that everything that's happening to you is a good thing. It says the founding figures of Chaos Magic believed that that other occult traditions had to had become too religious in character. They attempted to strip away the symbolic, ritualistic, theological, or otherwise ornamental aspects of these occult traditions to leave behind a set of basic techniques that that uh that they believe to be the basis of magic. Chaos magic teaches that the essence of magic is that perceptions are conditioned by beliefs, and that the the world that we as the that the world as we perceive it, can be changed by deliberately changing those beliefs. Chaos magicians subsequently treat belief as a tool, often creating their own idiosyncratic magical systems and frequently frequently borrowing from other magical traditions, religious movements, popular culture, and various strands of philosophy. So it's it's so to say, well, what is that right there? Their emblem is that a black Son?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what, I'm not even sharing this with the cult members, but let me go ahead the share.
Speaker 1: That with the class bro because as we're talking about black Son and the Apollo, which would be the opposite for the occult reasons concern being what they are, that sure looks like a black Son to me, sir, Yeah, it says.
Speaker 2: The symbol of chaos originates from Michael Moore cox elric of Something stories and their dichotomy of law and chaos in them. The symbol of chaos comprises eight arrows in a radial pattern. Hmm, interest magic All right, well, yeah, I just kind of wanted to bring that up because I was like, you know, the essentially, if you get deep enough into chaos magic, whenever you stub your toe in the morning and it's hurting like a bitch, you can train your mind to think, oh, yes, that was such a good thing, thank god that happened to me this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you enjoy pain. There's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the essence of magic, is like essentially right, Well, it's it's it's essentially your your brainwashing yourself to believe that everything that's happening to you is for a good, magical reason.
Speaker 3: This is a cool topic. I'm actually doing a lot of research on this right now. I'm developing a talk which is basically, you know, you got the guys that teach the secret and manifesting. There's a lot of validity to what they're saying. And then you got the staith prosperity people who ran with that and they made it work. So there's a scripture in Genesis, chapter thirty, verse thirty seven. It says Jacob took for himself rods of green poplar and of the almond and chestnut trees. He peeled white stripes in them and exposed the white which was on the rods and the rods which he peeled. He set the flocks in gutters in the watering troughs where the flocks would drink, so that they should conceive when they because he kind of deal with Laban. He said, all the cow that are born spotted will be mine, yep, and then all of the ones that aren't spotted be yours. So he takes a rod and he makes spots on it, and he sticks it where they drink water.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What the Bible tells us is, look.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of a schemer. That's actually what the name Jacob means.
Speaker 3: That's right, No shit, huh Yeah, you would know, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. Fact, I wouldn't schem it is scheamer and or grabber of thy brother's ankle if you will. Hey, you haven't grabbed our ankle yet. Nah. Nah, we hadn't gotten into that position yet. I suppose maybe one day.
Speaker 3: Ah, all right, we'll check this out Verse forty one. And it came to pass whenever the stronger livestock conceived that Jacob placed the rods before the eyes of the livestock in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods. But when the flocks were feedeble, he didn't put them in, and so the feebler were labans in this. So basically, what the Bible's clearly stating here is that by putting the image of the spots in front of the cattle, it changed their DNA and they gave fourth birth to spotted cow. Oh no, it's the only conclusion I can come to. But then I started finding all these examples. Jesus cursed the fig tree, no man shall eat of you from this day forth. The next day they came by, and his disciples were like, Lord, the tree that you cursed has died. He didn't pray to the father, Father, I ask you the curse. He did it right, Okay, Mark eleven twenty three. Whosoever she'll say to this mountain be that removed casting scenes, shall not down in his heart. But believe these things he says, should come the past, he will have whatever he says. That's what the faith prosperity people taught. Yeah, well, Jesus taught it okay. And my point is this, he didn't say, Father God, Okay, it's not a prayer to God, please remove the mountain. No, he spoke to the mountain. Yeah, okay, So now that's what you said. The basis of magic is using your mind or basically what's called guide imagery to affect your reality like the two slit e Sperim. Whoa.
Speaker 2: It's just like with Neo in Bending the spoon. He's not actually bending it, right, he's bending his reality essentially.
Speaker 3: Well, we're what we're trying to say is is that because I'm coming from a biblical worldview, right, I was in the church. I'm the youth pastor worship leader, ten years full time, twenty years lay ministry. So I'm in the church, right Yeah, And there's the stigma and it's taboo. Okay. If I invoke Satan to bring healing, then that's sorcery, you know, twitchcraft. That's a no no, okay, there's no ambiguity there, right. If I pray for God to heal you in the name of Jesus, there's no confusion among Christians there either. But But if I if I spend time visualizing like I have on my wall, that I'm going to sell fifty two books a day and I've twenty five thousand in my account, which you don't. I have eight hundred in my account, and I have a new car and a new truck, and there's my house. It's all on the wall, and I practice envisioning that at night when I go to bed in the morning. Is that witchcraft? Is that saucery? No? Because there's certainly biblical examples throughout my Bible of God's people using this practice of what's basically guided imagery, same thing the uh secret people are doing.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 3: But it's basically what I'm coming to. The collusion is it's guilt by association. Well, if those ungodly New age people are doing it, then it's not of God. Well that's not necessarily true. That's like that's like if the devil tells me the sky is blue? Okay, does that mean that I don't believe the sky is blue because the devil told me? Right?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean there's definitely certain things that the human mind is capable of, that of which you know, probably has been forgotten about for you know, many many generations, but a lot of people have have for a lack of a better word, brainwashed themselves into manipulating their own reality. Call it magic, call it manifestation, call it whatever the hell you want. It's definitely not calling upon no devil. I mean, there are definitely cases where people are I'm not saying that that's not happening, but you know I would. I'm somebody, you know, I created a whole second podcast because of this shit. I want to know what we're absolutely capable of And if Jesus was able to look at a mountain without calling upon God, and he was able to do that himself being just a regular dude, like human, Yeah, human, right.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And it's kind of like, yeah, I would like to learn, you know, if we're capable of doing that shit, well, no.
Speaker 3: One step further, we're already manifesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In other words, whatever, you know, you walk around all day sucking your teeth, rolling your eyes, and I'm a wiggly worm. All that's all. That's The data is sure is going to give you exactly what you expect. Yeah, so you just have to choose to craft your own reality. And basically what we're learning in quantum physics is that there's an infinite number of probabilities. So you basically are able to place an order for what it is that you do want, and then the key is experiencing it because in the subconscious there is no past future, there's only now.
Speaker 1: See now. Also to your point about how like look if the spiritual people are saying that it must be of Satan, no, there's Look, I'll give you a perfect example of that, saging your house. I did that earlier today. So let me let me break this down, queen saving your house. You take a bundle of sage, which is an herb. It naturally grows, and you burn it and the smoke it is called smudging or saging, if you will. And a lot of quote unquote witchy people do this, and it's been done throughout many cultures, Native Americans, throughout Europe. There's a lot of precedents for this. Here's the deal. Christians will tell you, or a lot of Christians will tell you that is witchcraft has been done by the witches for forever, saging a place before they do their ceremonies. Dot dot dot. It's evil. Here's the problem. It's not actually now if it's being used for evil purposes, then fine. But if you actually look at what sage does and why it's been used to make someone feel more at peace within a home, it is basically the most ancient form of an air purifier that we have. That smoke goes into the air, it actually sucks the toxins out of the air and safely drops them to the floor in the form of microscopic dust. Saging your home actually does rid the air of toxins. It's a scientific thing. Now. If somebody wants to put that to a spiritual level, fine have at it. But saging your house is not inherently a satanic act.
Speaker 3: It's guilt by association.
Speaker 1: Guilt by association.
Speaker 3: I've met Christians who refuse to go to a health food store because they went there once and at the front counter they were selling crystals for channeling. Okay, which which is they were selling the Bible definitely forbids channeling these spirits. Right. So, however, vitamin C has nothing to do with your crystal guy, Okay, So because the crystals are in the same store doesn't mean the nutritional Because Ezekiel forty seven to twelve says the fruit is your food. The leaves are your medicine. So you don't know your Bible. Okay, So it's the same thing you're talking about. It's in sense, Okay.
Speaker 1: I love that the fruit is your food, the leaves are your medicine. Is preach on it broke, Yeah, baby.
Speaker 3: Do you know that a quarter of all prescription medications, Yeah, are derived directly from botanicals. And they and they have really no idea how the majority of them were. They just know that they were.
Speaker 2: Well it's a shame that it's not one hundred percent of them. That's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: But I agree, I agree, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, this is whenever we're getting into stuff like this and trying to understand, you know, because there's a lot of people out there that'll look at the Bible if they're not Christian like, and they'll say and they'll scoff at it. They'll be like, ah, you fucking Bible thumper or whatever, right, right. I mean me personally, I'm not a Christian, but I still find the Bible absolutely fascinating. And so it's and it's one of the most ancient things that we know, right, So, like, no matter how many times it's been changed or you know whatever, Like, it's still one of the it's probably the most And this is probably gonna you're probably gonna disagree with this, but I I would say it's probably the most magical book ever created.
Speaker 1: No, I fully agree, And I'll take that even further with you. Now, you said earlier about how somebody will like they stub their toe, and they actually like it, and they take that and use it as a form of their personal magic if you wish. Sure, have you ever heard of, oh fuck, what was the name of the priests? And there was a group of monks They would actually self flagellate, which means they would beat the shit out of themselves in an attempt to gain closeness with Jesus Christ because he went through the same thing. So like, they would actually take way and whit the fuck out of themselves as a form of prayer and self sacrifice to God. Now you want to talk about somebody using a form of could be chaos magic to somehow get closer to the other side, bro, What.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean that's essentially like whenever I think about like chaos magic. So this gets into the hole like as above, so below maybe Yin and Yang kind of type of deal because you look at it, like, you know, you would think, all right, so the one half of the yin yang is white, the other one's black. So you would probably look at the white part and be like, Okay, well this is probably you know, the good stuff that happens to me, because usually in magic white and black white is like good magic, black magic, bad magic.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows that, right.
Speaker 2: So but essentially, instead of canceling out half of the whole system, now you're looking at everything that happens to you. You're incorporating the ying and the yang as all good things that will happen, some pretty fucking thoughtful like deep thinking.
Speaker 1: And see, I think the yin and yang is an absolute it's a good way of looking at humanity, if you will. There is a good and there's a bad. There's a little bit of good in every bad. There's a little bit of bad and every good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all the way down. But I do believe that on the spiritual and ethereal realm, I believe that there is an absolute fifty to fifty split. There is no there's no circles in that yin and yang.
Speaker 2: If you will, I mean, I personally, I know that realistically there's probably there's probably no the The only difference between good and bad is how you view it, you know what I'm saying, Like, yes, we can all agree on certain things that are bad, right, right, But I mean, how many times have you know, I've I've dated people before where I was the biggest piece of shit effort to them, right. Oh, and so now in their their perception of me is that I'm the worst person they've ever met. But then you know, now I got my wife and I'm treating her right and all that, and she used me as one of the best people that she's ever met. So like, you know, you can kind of be a little bit of everything, and so what's good and what's bad. What's good for me probably ain't good for you in a sense, So there's wiggle room in that. I don't know, I'm not trying to go too far.
Speaker 1: There's a difference between human and the divine, you know what I mean, That's what I'm saying. On the human construct, I'm with you one thousand percent. But again, divine, I think goes to that next level where there is absolutes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, I could see how you see that for sure.
Speaker 1: And that's a me thing. I get the argument that, no, the Creator probably has some flaws with him, and like people have taken that point. I personally have my views, but you know, life goes on.
Speaker 3: Well, that's you know, it's if you have a biblical worldview. You believe there's a God and that he revealed himself through the Bible, and there's things like the Ten Commandments aren't really the ten suggestions wells or morals. Morals are absolutes. They're moral absolutes. So it's kind of a take it or leave it offer if you want the benefit of what the moral gives you, which is a clean conscience, that you're willing to eliminate the bad stuff to get the clean conscience. But it's up to you. It's optional, you have to choose it.
Speaker 1: We have free will.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of the of the ten commandment to talk like one of them talks about to keep the Sabbath holy. Right, Yeah, And I was looking at you know, I have a pretty big interest in a bunch of like other different religions and Paganism and all the older ones, right, sure, And within Paganism they had several Sabbaths that like all throughout the year, and usually they coincided with the solstices and the equinoxes and stuff like that. And essentially how they viewed Sabbaths were like little not parties, but like celebrations, Like these are days of celebrations.
Speaker 1: Well, Sabbath is like a holy day, a feast day, a day of reverence that goes not just Jewish as far as like Sabbath being a Hebrew word, but like you're saying, the big feast days and celebrations and holy and all of that. Yeah, there's all the religions across the earth have a version of this. For sure.
Speaker 2: What is the Bible talking about or in the Ten Commandments, what is that talking about? Whenever they're talking specifically about the Sabbaths to.
Speaker 1: Keep that holy? What is that that is that Sundays or Saturdays, time, place, and audience? Right, God was telling this to Moses, to tell to the Hebrews that were just leaving Egypt. Keep this in mind, and you also look at the context of how these were jotted down for humanity. They said, please give us a rule book to follow, and we'll do it perfectly. We're your humble servants. And God was like, no, it's kind of impossible for you to do that. You're humans. You are incapable of meeting my glorious standards. Here's what you need to do, and like, just do this, and they're like, no, please, we'll do it. And he's like, okay, here's how impossible it is procure them. And he's like, look, here's ten basic ones. There's no human alive that's ever going to live their life and not do one of these ten. It is impossible for you to be a perfect human. It is through Me and the Sabbath and the Holy and the sacrifices that you are made clean. And that was the law of Moses at the time, place and era that that message was being conveyed.
Speaker 2: Right, But what are sabbaths is? What is my question? What is a sabbath in the Bible.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a day of rest, and it even says don't think your own thoughts, don't do your own stuff. It's a time of devotion where you return to God and you give like you're giving God an offering of yourself. You're devoting yourself to him on that day.
Speaker 1: And what into the Hebrews that he was talking right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. In Romans, it talks about how Jesus is a tutor or no, the Ten Commandments is a tutor that drives us to Christ. So exactly what he said. What the Ten Commandments isn't something you're supposed to follow to get God's approval. They're there to show you that it's impossible to get God's approval and to drive you to Christ, who did meet the ten comments.
Speaker 1: Humans are incapable of meeting God's standard. We are we were born imperfect, we were born into sin. He knows it. He's not mad at us about it. I promise you everybody listening. God is not mad at you. I swear he loves you. He just wants you to come home. I promise you. It's it's a big thing. We got jackets, it's the whole thing. But uh, but no, But you're absolutely right, and you look at these ten commandments, and yes, you want to apply them to your life. You should strive to follow them in every which way. Of course, don't go out there and kill nobody, don't go out there and cheat on your spouse, don't don't be disrespectful to your elders and to your parents. Keep the Sabbath day. But to wrap up to your point, Jonathan, yes, once a week. The Jewish and the Hebrew traditions would say that once one day a week, you completely devoted to rest and devotion to God, giving you like they won't. They won't drive, like they won't, they won't harvest in their fields, like absolutely nothing happens on the Sabbath. So that's only to the Jews. Well, it was a message to the Hebrews, yes.
Speaker 2: But that's in the ten Commandments, is to keep the Sabbath holy. So that's not to only the Jews, that's to everybody.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, once again to that time and place, it was to the Hebrews. It was not to the Canaanites. That was not to the Philistines. That was to the Hebrews. Once Jesus came on scene, he said, listen, there is no more jew and gentile. There is either of God or there is not. The traditions are great. I'm not here to displace them, but I am here to say that there's no longer these tribalisms and these family trees of what matters, and that doesn't matter. So the commandments are now bullshit. No they're not bullshit. They are like he said, they are a driving factor, and we should strive to be them because they are a great, simple cut example of God's standard. We should strive to them. Understandably, we are going to fail from time to time. We're humans. We need Jesus to compensate for where we fall short.
Speaker 3: Right, And there's a difference between the ceremonial law and the moral law. Yes, because like which of one of the ten commandments? Don't you have to obey? Oh, I can murder? People know the moral law is still effect but under the New Covenant. Jesus said in Matthew twelve, the son of Man is the lord of the Sabbath. So then Paul developed that in Colossians two sixteen, he said, let nobody pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to festival or new moon or sabbath. These are a shadow of the things to come. But the substance belongs to Christ. So basically our rest we find in Christ. He completed it all. He said, I didn't come to abolish the love, but to fulfill it. Yes, so all of the commandments have been fulfilled in Christ and all you gotta do is find refuge in him. You just hide out in him and you're good. That's how it works.
Speaker 1: That's it. Just come on into the family dog, just follow him.
Speaker 3: He'll give you the he'll give you your marching artist. He'll let you know if you're out of bounce, if you're diggling around in the dark, he'll let you know, and he'll say, hah, son, that's not part of the ingranement. Basically, it's like this, I'll give you everything. You give me everything. You got to sell everything and by the field to get the pearl of great price. But it just costs you everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, but that's the thing. You're gonna get out what you put in. That's the rule of everything.
Speaker 2: Ever, so, is there are there any Mandela effects that are associated with anything that Jesus specifically said?
Speaker 1: Are people experiencing that?
Speaker 3: It's on every page. It's so mind bottling to us that that the church can't is not just up in arms about this. Well, actually it's worse than that. We actually have one testimony of a guy. This is totally verified. He was a youth pastor and the Baptist minister. The Baptist missions Association, and they had this big retreat with like one hundred and fifty churches pastors and youth pastors or one hundred and fifty churches go to this convention center and at one point they pull them all. This is what he said. They pulled us all into this other room where there was nobody taking notes. And the guy gets there and he's like, we have something to tell you. The Bible is supernaturally changing, and we don't want anybody to talk about it. A kid, you not. They sent the memo out and we believe this has gone out to a lot of denominations. And so then this him and this one other youth pastor was like, what do you mean you're not going to tell everybody? This is bogus. You can't keep this secret. This is this is awful. And the guy basically told them it would not be in your best interest to talk about this. And the guy said he felt totally threatened for his life and his family, and he never talked about it.
Speaker 1: So I will say the Bible clearly stated that it is the Bible of yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and that the true word of God will always make it through the ages. And I do have faith in that? So is it crazy to conceive that possibly the word is changing because as the day and age changes, and as people are going up in arms about what is the really and what is the true message, that maybe God's spirit is pushing through saying no, no, no, I'm gonna make sure that y'all get the word that you need to get.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's really what's going on, you tell me, brother, because you don't hear about that in most other books. So for it to be a biblical thing, and mandela effects are constantly happening within the Bible. And I mean literally, everybody that you've ever met has at least heard of the Bible. There's no way you've met somebody that's never heard of it.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, my boy, is that God is in fact in control, especially of his book. So okay, you could.
Speaker 2: Say that, but I mean, how do you express the the the reason for all these other mandela effects? You know, is God only in control of the biblic in control of the Bible? Is he also in control of the monocle? Is he also in control of the peanut guy? Is he in control of the fucking Bernstein?
Speaker 1: Bears. Ho hold on, hold on, we're talking about something that is that was created within the last century versus something that is over two thousand years, like we're talking. We're talking different calibers of things to be Mandela effects.
Speaker 2: Right, But it's all happening within the last twenty twenty five years, is my point. Nobody was talking about Mandela effect before you know, this century.
Speaker 3: I never heard about it. I never was like made aware that the Bible supernaturally changing until you know, seven years ago. So, and neither has hundreds of other thousands of other Christians. So it's definitely a recent event. But here's the way you can note that the Bible can be changed. I'll give you three terms. You tell me if they all mean the same thing. The word is Bible, the word is scripture, and the term the Word of God. Are they all the exact same thing?
Speaker 1: They can be?
Speaker 3: Well, what's the Bible?
Speaker 1: The Bible is the actual book itself.
Speaker 3: It's right, it's the collection of sixty six books. And then the books are called or referred to as scripture.
Speaker 1: The Bible contains scripture within the pages of Yes.
Speaker 3: That's right, all right. Now, then scripture gives us the words of God, but not not even everything that's written in the scriptures is the word of God. For instance, you have it one I call it like the linear scale of authority. So you have God on the mountain talking to Moses, or or this is my son, my beloved son, and whom I am well pleased. It says everybody heard the voice from the sky, right, bro That right there is the word of God. Correct, there's no ambiguity, okay, all right? So then you have what's commentary where you have the Book of Genesis in the beginning God created the heavens, and not we accept that as the inspired word of God. Okay, but now now you get down there's all kinds of stories. All that's inspired. But what about this? Paul goes like this, Hey, Timothy, when you're in tro Ass, remember my cloak which is in tro Ass? All right? Is that the word of God? Right?
Speaker 1: Not necessarily or whenever? Paul tells Timothy to and he goes down this long list of people that he wants to have greetings to tell this person. I said, hello, tell this person. I'm hoping they're doing well.
Speaker 3: Genealogies, yes, And he mentioned, I mean that has its place yes, it has an importance, but bring my jacket. Okay. Now, here's how you can understand this. If you go to the Gospel of John chapter one. If the term scripture and the term word of God are synonymous, then they should be interchangeable. Right. Here's the Gospel of John. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him, him being Jesus, or the Word. All things were made by the Word, and without him, not anything was made that was made. Okay. Now let's change the term word for the term scripture now, and you tell me if this resonates with you. In the beginning was the scripture, and the scripture was with God, and the scripture was God.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, does that sound right to you? Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it gets worse though, it gets worse the same, okay. In other words, scripture scripture was in the beginning with God. All things were made by the scripture, and without the scripture was not anything made that was made. No way.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's see. That's the reason why they use the words that they do when they do for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, Now, now there's about five or six main scriptures that the Church is using to try to suggest there no way can the Bible be changed by the devil. Here's one of them, Psalms one, nineteen eighty eighty nine. I think it is eighty seven or eight nine. Thy word, Oh Lord, is forever settled in heaven. Now, first of all, it doesn't say thy scripture is forever settled in health, and it says it's forever preserved, not on the pages of the book, it's preserved in heaven. Yeah, okay, So that actually supports our position that the Bible, there is no promise to protect the terrestrial book. It is the words that were given to the original authors are immutable, which means it'll come to pass and it won't change. So what was given was was in changing, but it's not unchanging on the earth. It can be made inaccessible. Just like the pagan in the jungle doesn't have access to the Bible, there's over two thousand living languages right at this moment that do not have a Bible in their own language. Well, those people the Bible is inaccessible to them. But the Bible they're still shut up under scriptures. They're still responsible for it. So to them it's inaccessible. So what's happening is God is making the scripture inaccessible to us, which is the fulfillment of Amos eight eleven, which says in the Last Stay, I will send a famine, but not a famine of bread. It will be a famine of the Word. And men will seek the Word, but they will not find it. They'll travel from the north to southeast of the west, and they will not find the word that is being fulfilled in your hearing.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, dude, yes, bro, when you break it.
Speaker 1: Down like that, See, I always took that end time prophecy to mean that even if you go to a house of worship, they will not be preaching the actual word of God. They'll be feeding you chicken soup for the soul with a couple of scriptures thrown into it which do not look far down any street in America, and you'll find one of these churches, I promise you now. That could also be interpreted to mean that the word itself, regardless of where you go, even if it is a place that is a well read and all these things, the word itself would be changed so much that you're not even hearing the true word. But at that same time, I believe that the true word has always been preserved up until this point.
Speaker 2: I mean you could also look at that as interpretation. I mean, the Bible could be misinterpreted six ways to Sunday. Look at how many different religions are branched off of it. Yeah, could that be what they're talking about? Also, you know, anybody can read something, but what does it mean to you?
Speaker 1: Right, you're going to this church, but you think that's one Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 3: I had this one lady, and this lady like just nails it for him. She's seventy five years old. She calls me out, John, I've been reading my King James Bible for sixty two years and I opened up my Bible. It's the same Bible I had my whole life, and it said it said that people put their money in the bank. And I said that. Where was never in my Bible? This is like the back of your hand. Okay, it's like your name. You know your name is Jonathan. I'm sorry. If we wake up in its gym, you're freaked out. So there is no naturalistic explanation. Four. Where was that wildly vivid memories? No longer being in lined with what we're seeing on our pages of our books.
Speaker 1: There's multiple mentions of a bank in the Bible. What are we talking about here? Not in my memory, even if you go to the Old Testament. How about the Master with the talent? Or No, that was Jesus talking about the Master with the talents?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: He told he gave one fifteen, he gave one ten, he gave one five, and he said, I'm going away for an undisclosed amount of time. This is a parable. And uh, he said, you know when I come back, you know, let's see what you do with them. One of them said, I invested it and made this much. One of them said I invested made this much, and the one with five said I buried it and here you go. And the Master was mad at him and said, you didn't even put it in the bank so we could collect interest. I remember you telling that story?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, If was that Jesus that told that parable? Or was that Old Testament? I'm trying to remember, actually, Well, but there is mention of banks. I mean, we are talking about the Jews here. They pretty much invented the practice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's another word that most of us remember but there's so many of them that you can't really land on one because you know, we have this book is the only book like where you actually memorize. I mean, what book do you commit to memory? There aren't very many, not many fair. And then the other thing is is it's you get so bombarded, like if you're reading the Bible every day, you have a daily devotional, you're listening to tapes, you go to the here the guy talk about the Bible on Sunday, and then you know there's like eight different places where you're reading. You know you're getting this scripture. And so then you turn around and you know, Judge not less you be judged doesn't exist in any translation. So it's not like, you know, it's not a Bible translation confusion, it's not a modern modernization because it's not in any translation. Yet it's on the tongue of every Christ and Center alike in the whole world.
Speaker 1: That's not in the Bible. That's a scripture.
Speaker 3: It doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Oh, judge not.
Speaker 3: Last TV judge should be what isn't the King James? And it says judge not that you be not judged?
Speaker 1: What? That don't even sound right?
Speaker 3: Hold on it doesn't.
Speaker 2: This is like, Luke, I'm your father, which, by the way, did you see that? They like change that back.
Speaker 3: Luke I'm your father is now what the movie says?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, yeah, dude, you can go back and it's and it's back to It.
Speaker 1: Had to have been a.
Speaker 2: Flip flop, dude, because I've seen it. Somebody is like, yo, you know actually you know, uh, Darth Vader actually does say Luke, I am your father now, And I'm like, this was like one of the biggest core Mandela Effect things and now it's and now it's changed back.
Speaker 3: Let me check it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, crazy you seven? Hold on Matthew seven one through five. All right, hold I'm in the new International version. Let me go to King James real quick. I bounce back and forth between the two King James. That sexual Oh my god, it's really gonna it's making me update this right now. You've got to be kidding me. Here, I'll search it on here. What is it the King James version?
Speaker 3: What just happening?
Speaker 1: What is it like, Matthew or some ship? Yeah, Matthew seven one through five? What and the world is happening with my internet?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Shuit's tripping, dude, my Bible app.
Speaker 1: Of all things. Here we go. Okay, uh, that's new International hold on King James. Do not judge that ye be not judged for what?
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 1: With what judgment ye judge? Yeah, ye shall be judged, And with what measure ye met? It shall be measured to you again.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Verse one is pretty much the mind blow, because you know you'd have to explain how I judge not lest you'd be not judged. Has gotten into the minds of the lexicon of the entire world. It's in movies, it's in books, it's in newspaper articles, it's in sermons, and if you ask everybody to complete it, fill in the blanks, they'll say less.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there was like a version of the Bible that had it worded that way, that like took over in America, like the New Living Translation of the New International Version. Well I want, I wonder.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are actually referencing a lot of the changes in scripture whatever they're talking about. See, this is how the King James version was changed. Because people still have the Geneva Bible, which this one right here at least on the Internet's from fifteen ninety nine. But this, Matthew, verse one or chapter one, how do you say.
Speaker 1: That chapter seven versus one vers.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, on the geneval part, it says, we may not give judgment of our neighbors, nor cast that which is wholly onto dogs, the broad and straightway false prophets, the tree and fruit, the house built on a rock and on the sand. Judge not that ye be not judged. For with that judgment, ye, judge, ye shall be judged. And with what and with what measure ye meet, it shall be measured.
Speaker 1: Unto you again.
Speaker 2: So all that ye and all that nonsense.
Speaker 1: I do love reading that version of the Bible. Though it's poetic as fuck, and and and they confirmed via the Dead Sea scrolls it is a one to one translation for the actual intended words.
Speaker 2: So take that for the King James version that was you said that that was the first time that it had been translated into English.
Speaker 1: From Latin to English.
Speaker 2: Yes, But what was the Geneva one then, because that's English.
Speaker 1: That may have been done at a later time or I don't know when this was.
Speaker 2: The King James was like sixteen hundreds, right, Yeah, Well, the Geneva one of it yeah, well heave us fifteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Well understand that he was also the bastion of Protestantism, right right, So yeah, so if he was the one that said this was the first, and it just became the most widely accepted because keep in mind, he wrote this, it became popular as the Catholic churches on the decline, so it got kind of made to be that one. Oh, I got you, Although there was other ones that wasn't the greg Goryan that was written in Latin, but what was it not the Geneva. There was one other one that I had actually just recently heard of that was written in the fifteen sixties. But the problem is that that was one priest that wrote that himself. That wasn't like a mass produced Bible. The fact that this guy even had it was because he was a rare collector of these types of books. So like, technically speaking, no, King James didn't create the first actual English translation, he was the one that created the first mass produced English translation, or at least again that's as the story goes.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to go back because I really enjoy this whole Geneva Bible part because it's it kind of goes against a little bit of what King James reads. All right, just tiny little differences. And you know, I just typed in firmament just because I'm fucking of course you do. But it says God created the heaven and earth, the light and darkness, the firmament, and then he separateth the water from the earth. He createth the sun, the moon, the stars. He created the fish, the birds, the beast, graded man, and give him a rule over all creatures. And then it goes down. It says again God said, let there be firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters. And then God made the firmament and separated the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament.
Speaker 1: Let's so they kept that pretty true to form, Geneva versus King James. Good to go. Sounds like they were correctly translating from the Latin to the English to me, and has verified one to one. I'd be damned. Yeah, all right, yeah, I just like seeing what the differences are.
Speaker 3: I just listened to Luke im your Father, and it's sound. I listened to it five times. I think you're right, he's saying, Luke, I'm your father.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was you know how Bombshall.
Speaker 2: This is oh huge, Yeah, because so many people were making references whenever it says no, I am your father, it's like, no, that's that's not what was said, and it was. It was even referenced in Tommy Boy with Chris Farley. He's blown in the fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I all of all of the people making videos about how it used to say Luke, I'm your father, and all the people are saying, now, look now it says no, I'm your father. Well, all of those videos. This is how freaky this is. Okay, if this is true, I gotta look at this when we get done here, because you're blowing my mind.
Speaker 1: Oh bro, I got a lower grade in my French class because of this scene. It's been known in my world since fucking eight.
Speaker 3: Thank you. No, the watched it change, okay to me, flip flops is our strongest evidence because it's essentially what we're watching it happen real time. I mean, it's not like a vivid past memory. This is like recent history where the entire community watched Chuck E Cheese changed the Chucky cheeses, and then it switched back again. Yep. Yeah, then it was Flintstones became Flintstone's No Sea, and it changed back tidy Cats yep, became tidy Cat. And I went to the pet store, so it's not just photoshop tricks. I saw the stuff in the store. There was no ass and I even asked the guy, Hey, did they change the name?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I didn't even notice. So we're not like, you know, we're doing our homework, right. And the other one was Houston we have a problem, became Houston. We had a problem, That's what Tom Hanks says in the movie. And we're all like, no, right, we all make videos about it. Well, then what happens is we shift to another timeline, another consciousness, and another universe whatever it is. Guess what all of the videos that we created are on and there's no memory of them. It's totally freaky, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I did this happened to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I made a video about the Chucky Cheese thing. Okay, so Chucky Cheese. I got kids. We used to go there. They got the robots, you know, and there's video games and pizza. Right, So one day we wake up one morning, and everybody in the community is buzzing. Bro, have you seen Chucky Jesus? Now Chucky Cheeses? And I'm like, get out of here. It's Chuck E Cheese. I go to the domain name is Chucky Cheesus. I go to the website Chucky Cheeses. I go to the Wikipedia. I look up the original trademark. Bro, it's not like they changed their trade their name a few beers. This was going back. So I did a video on it where I captured the Wikipedia page in that time stream or that consciousness or whatever whatever it is, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then it changes.
Speaker 3: Back again, and the video that I made is nowhere. I don't know, it's in another universe or something. But the picture that I took of Wikipedia I have on my computer. I have the timestamp that's what we call residual evidence. Somehow, somehow, some of the freadcrumbs or remnants from these other timelines slip through and remain in this timeline, and I have one that I created myself. And in other words, the picture that I have is from the first time. It's shifted, and the timelines based on Wikipedia are different than what they are in this timeline, and they're impossible. Basically, the name changed two years earlier in the other timeline than what it's saying it changed to now. And I have proof. So like we used to say in the hood, when I was a kid, nobody could tell me nothing. Okay, this has happening.
Speaker 2: So essentially what you're saying is is that it used to be Chucky Cheese and then it changed to Chuck E Cheese's. Whenever it changed to Chucky Cheese's, you did a whole video saying no, it was never Chucky Cheese's, it was Chuck E Cheese. And now you're saying it switched back to Chuck E Cheese without the yes of the end yep. And that's really what we're seeing rate here. So if you go and you type in Chucky Cheese on Google.
Speaker 3: It the top the top.
Speaker 2: Logo, Yeah, the top logo, it says Chuck E Cheeses. But then the actual website is called Chuck E Cheese dot Com.
Speaker 3: Right, that's what we call residual evidence. So the data sphere isn't perfect. And I even have a scripture to back this up. Daniel, chapter seven, verse twenty five says this talking about the Antichrist, he will seek to change times and loss. Seek indicates that he won't do a perfect job at it.
Speaker 1: He's gonna he's gonna attempt, he's gonna make effort, and that's gonna he'll succeed in some But they didn't say that he will change the laws. They said that he will seek to I see, and only.
Speaker 3: The Bible says only God does things well, only God can do it perfectly. So this this thing, you know, we have one biblical example for sure, where the Pharaoh's magicians were able to turn a staff into a snake. So we know that alchemy or messing with the construct, it is a power from the Bible that God's are that the Devil's crowd can do. They can they can morph a piece of wood into a complex organism. Well, this is just that on a big scale.
Speaker 1: Well, I've also heard the argument that that was actually an illusion. While they threw their staffs down and they had the appearance that they were serpents, they were easily defeated by Moses' staff that actually became a live serpent because of God's power. So it's more like the magicians whenever the water turned red with blood and they calmed Pharaoh down and showed him a version of something like that. It was more or less an imitation or a mutation or a bastardization, if you will, of God's glory, which is all dark magic really is. It's a way of changing the nature of something in order to give it different abilities in what it's supposed to, or at least make it look like this, essentially smoking mirrors.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I looked at it, and it says they used their dark arts. Indeed, I don't. I don't think it's slight of hand. And I'm still freaking out that the thing says, Luke, I'm your father.
Speaker 1: Oh do I'm not joking with you. This goes back to eight I was in my French class and we had an assignment that we had to act out a very famous movie scene in French. No problem. Me and my buddy were kind of slackers, gonna be honest, so we went with an easy scene with very little titles and a lot of sword play. We got little lightsabers who came to school and we had rehearsed our lines back and forth because and we didn't watch the movie because we know this scene Luke, I am your father. That's a very famous quotable. Everybody knows it. We made a C minus on this because, come to find out, my French teacher was a diehard Star Wars fan and did not like that. We didn't know it, and blah blah blah. We're like, no, what are you talking about? This is eight and we had this and we were losing our shit over it. But of course we're just to you know, lose your high schoolers. What do we know? And it's like, whoa, I know what I know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, wait, you mean you got a C minus because you said it Luke and she knew it was no, I'm your father? And that was two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Well, to be fair, we didn't just get that one line wrong, but that was one that like she made a big thing in the class about because she was actually a Star Wars fan. So it's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you play that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm actually pulling it up.
Speaker 2: This is actual, like literally from the Star Wars dot com website. Okay, because you never know, let's take it, you know, straight from the horse's mouth. Let's see what it's gotta say in this scene.
Speaker 1: What does Disney have to say on it.
Speaker 3: Man, it's towards the end, so you don't have to play the whole thing. It's towards It's like when it's like when Luke is all the way over on the on the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh it's not let me do It's only two minutes longer.
Speaker 4: This man, it is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed. As all be wanted, there is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. Fluke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have when you become to discover your power, Shoin me and I will complete your training with all combined strength we can in this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.
Speaker 3: I'll never join you.
Speaker 4: If you only knew the power of the dark side will be one never told you what happened to your father.
Speaker 3: He told me enough. He told me you killed me.
Speaker 4: No I am your father.
Speaker 3: That one says, no.
Speaker 1: I just wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, Let's see if he if he does he say something after that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what he says, but let's see what else. It's only another minute.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: If he reiterates it and says it a different way, maybe we're holding on to hope.
Speaker 3: Here. Let's see, I'm not through that impossible spiritual feelings. You know, It's be true.
Speaker 4: Luke, you can destroy the emperors for scenes.
Speaker 1: It is your destiny.
Speaker 4: And together we can rule the galaxy? Is fathering?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Come with me?
Speaker 4: It is the only play.
Speaker 3: I love that part.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, James Earl Jones, God, that voice.
Speaker 3: Oh it's great, isn't it? That?
Speaker 1: That breaks my heart? I thought we were onto something.
Speaker 3: Well, bro, I pulled I pulled it up Luke on your Father on YouTube and I played it and it did say Luke. So somebody probably edited it. Yeah, they're running it. But but the flip flops are totally real. I mean that is to me, our number one proof that this is not just misremembered because we basically watched it happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, and and things that are that are happening into things like how you how you just said, I mean, you're you're getting into scripture. People that have known this like the back of their hand, the words that are in there, you know. And the point that we made last time was, you know, what was it the lamb and the what was it the lion and the right, You're supposed to be the lion of the lamb, right, but then.
Speaker 3: It changed and it's not it's the wolf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who fucking remembers a wolf?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Nobody, nobody, But there's there's reason for that bro symbolism across the board. Now, wolves may not have been a big thing that they had to worry about very much anyway in Israel, but like the people of the north of Europe would have had a very strong connection to the wolf, so they changed the wording to the area of which they were trying to roll. So like, you know, hey, europe royalty is the lion, Okay, but I.
Speaker 3: Like a response to that. I gotta response to that. You're an aging parent. Listen to this. You go to your aging parent and they're through five, but you go to them and like who are you? And they say, well, mom, this is Jacob. And then she goes she goes, I don't know you, and and you go, Mom, why don't you recognize me? And she says, because the underlying entomology of your name means I don't recognize you.
Speaker 1: And my mom would actually be a she has a sense of humor, So if my name meant that she would probably actually do that a good bit.
Speaker 3: You get point that dude trying to trying to rationalize why it's there doesn't answer why it's there.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I'm not trying to rationalize, and I absolutely disagree with changing it period ever. But I also I'm saying that like as they very similarly to how the Catholic Church, who was the dominant force of Christianity at for a very long while, as much as they whenever they tried to envelop all of the Pagans and they said, oh, look you have this pantheon of God's Look do we got saints that are just like those we feasted them too? It's that kind of thing exactly. So why would it change from this predatory animal to this predatory animal. It's a predatory animal.
Speaker 3: You know. Here's because I understand that sentiment, but I tried to come up with searing logic that it's just irrefutable. So one of them is this now part of this I can prove this with with we'll do our own fill in the Black's examples. But I've gone at this point, I've sat across the desk from at least twenty maybe even thirty pastors. I can't really keep track, but and in every case I could stump them. Ten out of ten who lay down with the lamp the lion, they go, there's to wolf, judge not black. You be judged judge not lest you be judged wrong. And then I would go, the Lord thanks, and the Lord blanks away. King James Job, Chapter one. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Wrong, it's the Lord gave and the Lord hath taken away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a referring about that. He was referring to the big picture. He was talking about himself. The Lord hath given to me, and the Lord hath taken away is and he just took it all away. He was talking about himself physically.
Speaker 3: Right. But if your name is Jonathan and you wake up and it's Jim, it's all the explanations of relevant. It's your memory failing. It's a catastrophic memory failure. Yeah, that's happening to all of humanity simultaneously.
Speaker 1: Now I'm wondering if the job reference is to yes, they understand or most at this point probably wouldn't understand. But if it was originally intended a yes, that's not a direct quote, but it's a way to tell somebody it to easily apply it to their day and age and what they're going through. Kind of a kind of like the whole golden rule thing isn't actually a biblical one for one ratio. That's kind of a thing that culture took over with.
Speaker 3: All right, So you're putting forth a hypothesis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just a hypothesis.
Speaker 3: Okay. So my response to that is, you still your hypothesis doesn't explain how this vivid memory has gotten into the minds of everybody. And here's a key, here's a key observation. Nobody is misremembering it differently, okay. In other words, we're all misremembering. If we're misremembering, we're all misremembering the same way. Yeah. So you you know, after a while, the the scientific discipline of probabilities kicks in and you have to you have to cry uncle, now I hear you.
Speaker 1: Now that makes a lot of sense, as nobody is misremembering any other portion of it rather than that.
Speaker 3: And it isn't just one, right, it's like fifty of them. All right. So here's what I found. All right, So you got a pilot, a doctor, and a preacher. They're all content experts in their field. And we'll take the pilot. First example, a record flew in the military. Now he's thirty years in the commercial alliance, and now he's actually a trainer. And now you're gonna give him a test of ten simple instrument questions. And you're gonna just just identify what the instrument does. Okay, that's the ultimeter. Correct, next one? All right, So out of ten, how many do you what is your expectation? How many would he get right?
Speaker 1: Probably ten?
Speaker 3: Probably it made if you can't get Tenny's but he shouldn't be flying right right right right right. Now we'll go to the doctor who's a content expert, went to med school. Now he's the chief of staff. You're gonna give him ten basic anatomy questions. What's this on the outside of your body? It covers your whole body, the upper dermis. Correct. Okay, you give them ten basic anatomy questions. How many is he gonna get right?
Speaker 1: And you think I would argue probably ten?
Speaker 3: You'd have to right now. A third example, you've got a King James only past with a King James Bible. He went to Bible. Cologey he's been in the ministry. I'm not going to give him step out of the book, Ezekiel. This is like judge, not unless you be judged. You know, in the beginning, God created the heaven on the earth. And how many do you think he's going to get? Right?
Speaker 1: If he is a pastor with thirty years of doing this and he is a strictly King James pastor, I would hope that he would get ten out of ten. Well, the real.
Speaker 2: Question is why didn't you make that caveat for the for the doctors, or for the pilot, or for anything else.
Speaker 1: No, but that's what he did. He gave that caveat. He said, this pilot flew in the military and all these things, and you gave him that test. Okay, so they're a doctor King.
Speaker 2: James, assuming that this King James pastor was knows his shit left down right and up.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, just time and great? How about that. Let's just say a King James only pastor who has been actively shepherding a flock for thirty years.
Speaker 3: This is the Bible School. Yeah, he's you know, he's preached his whole life, right, So I say King James only because that eliminates the idea that it's a no doubt he's confusing it with other translations because he doesn't read other translations. So I'm eliminating that possibility.
Speaker 2: Essentially Eli from the Book of Eli, right, like he knows it that well, yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all right. So the point is all of us, if we're honest, okay, have the expectation the pastor is going to get ten out of ten right as well, what is really happening is the pastor's getting ten out of ten raw, oh every time I do.
Speaker 1: In fact, we're warn people to test the spirit at your house of worship. You should be able to test the spirit very clearly to see if your pastor is preaching from the book or from his own.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I mean, you can't really say test the spirit on that one. Yes you can if you're going into the Bible and maybe it sounds wrong is what you're saying, that, then you go and double check it in the Bible.
Speaker 1: I'm saying if he's preaching an entire sermon off of one scripture and the rest of it is chicken soup for the soul, feel good stuff, versus somebody who's gonna go in on the word and break it down and explain it thoroughly and get the there's a difference.
Speaker 3: Bro Sure, sure, I'm trying to make the observation that there's something unexplainable happening, and that observation is the proof. Because what conclusion would you draw if the pilot couldn't identify ten simple instruments and he's not drunk, he doesn't have mental illness, and there's nobody running a scam. What conclusion would you draw? Because remember, the pilot has an exemplary record and he's a trainer. So if he can't identify, listen carefully to this is this is this bombshell. If he cannot identify ten instruments and he doesn't have mental illness around drugs.
Speaker 1: How do you explain that Alzheimer's No, he doesn't have mental illness. Okay, okay, I'm a really.
Speaker 3: Unexplainable explain it. I painted you into the freaking quarterer.
Speaker 1: Bro No, no, no, I love you, Oh I love this man. I'm just thinking there is no way, no milit to illness, no inhibitors of any type, been doing it for forever, no cop outs whatsoever.
Speaker 2: It just happens to be a weird phenomenon that's happening to his life.
Speaker 1: Either he a forcibly through the test for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: Song right, total Twilight's exactly pastor, okay, So so give it up people. The pastor can't identify ten out of ten basic nursery, rhyme, pastor scriptures, just no way to explain it. It's a phenomenon, that's what it's called. It's called a sign and a wonder in the Book of Salonians Thessalonians, chapter two, second Thessalonians Chapter two says that the Antichrist is going to come with all lying signs and wonders. Well, guess what it's not in the trip it's right now, it's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: But but but lying about signs and wonders, that wouldn't be a reflection of what is going on in the Bible. If if the scripture is the Word is God right like, so it can't be both.
Speaker 1: Which one are you saying? Which one?
Speaker 3: Do you think that I didn't understand?
Speaker 2: Say that again, Well, you're saying that essentially that you know the devil would come out and basically like change change things up? Are you saying, is that what you think is actually going on? Or is the or is the scripture actual word of God that is living and breathing and constantly changing.
Speaker 1: See I take it to be the second option. You're actually postulating that the devil is the one changing the Bible.
Speaker 3: God's allowing it, and He's using the devil to do it. That's my belief.
Speaker 1: Oh, God has used this.
Speaker 3: Amos eight tells us God says, I will send to famine. So God's doing it. However, just like with Job, in the Book of Job, chapter one, we have this little vignette where the angels came before God and it says and Satan also came, and God strikes up this conversation with Satan. He says, hey, Satan, where are you been. Oh, I've been walking around on the earth and walking back and forth on it. And he's like okay. And then the God then initiates this conversation about Job. He says, have you seen my servant Job. It's like God has this narration, this thing going out with the devil. So anyway, the devil says, oh, he just serves you because you bless him, right, And so God says, all right, all that's in his hands are in your power. That's what God said to the to the devil, he lifted the hedge. He gave permission the first time to mess with his stuff, but couldn't touch Job. So my point is in that example, it was God elect.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh, you cut out there for a second. That last part allowed what okay?
Speaker 3: So in Job we see that God allowed it because he told the devil, all that is in Job's hands is in your power.
Speaker 1: Yes, but we also know the Book of Job is a parable and it's not to be taken literally because the fact that.
Speaker 3: No, not really.
Speaker 1: But in this example specifically, we know that God is an all good right in the fact that we as humans are of unclean rags and are not even worthy to be in his presence. I would argue the devil is also unworthy to be in God's presence. That's why he was cast out. The entire premise that God and the Satan are just kind of bebopping chat chatting about this completely defeats the premise of God being an all good and all powerful entity that can only you know what I'm saying, Only good can be within him. All else will be rebuked. And cast out, so we know the story of Job to be a parable to teach us that we need to be as hardcore in our beliefs and in our faith as possible, because God in fact does take care of his own regardless of the situations of the circumstance that we may find ourselves in, even supernaturally.
Speaker 2: I mean, parable or not, it's still the story, right, And that's how all of these things. Yeah, like whenever you're reading it like, it doesn't matter if it really happened or not in my opinion, And the reason is is because how are how are you taking this information and portraying it throughout your life whether it happened or not.
Speaker 1: Who gives a shit? I mean, it's about what you know if I tell you.
Speaker 2: If I tell you, people to care it, I know, but it defeats the purpose of the whole thing, right, Like, if it happened or if it didn't, as long as it's God's word, then who cares?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: But it also depends because we're talking about the basis of a lot of people's cultural history, not just the Jews. A lot of people get referenced in the Bible and use the Bible as a reference to, like, look, we are from this era. This is us.
Speaker 3: Hell.
Speaker 1: Even the Persians hardcore still claim I ran through Cyrus the Great, that is mentioned in the Bible as Cyrus the Great, even though he himself was a Zoroastrian. But that's neither here nor there. The fact that he liberated the Hebrews for their bondage at that time made him Cyrus the Great. And that's a historical thing that multiple cultures take reference from. So the truth in the the fact of the matter does in fact matter. But to a certain point, the Old Testament, like we've talked about, is like a history lesson, right, It's a history lesson to teach us how and why we got to the point of needing Jesus. And it's it is like the milk. Okay, it's how the world wors created. God's spoken to existence. Did it give the nitty gritty of the atomic theory of the big bang and then boom and then bop and then bee? But that now, look, how do you explain sex to a child? Okay, you can't do that. God's not going to explain his methods to us. I'm sorry, we're humans. Our brains can't handle that. So he gave us what we needed to know. He didn't lie. He gave us the facts that we needed to know. That is pertinent to us.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, sounds like Jonathan has something to say about it.
Speaker 2: I just wholeheartedly disagree with that because they're before and I know it's I mean, think.
Speaker 1: About it, dude.
Speaker 2: The Bible is the one book that is constantly living and it's God's word, no matter if it was two thousand years ago or right now, right right, so, But in my opinion, God was talking to those people two thousand years ago whenever it was written, because they were incapable of understanding, you know, as much science as we are today. They were uncapable of understanding the quantum realm and how to get into space. I mean, back in those days, they built a fucking tower to get to heaven and they couldn't get there, right. But nowadays we've got space shuttles I mean supposedly that are going elsewhere. So what I'm saying is the information that we have right now is definitely not worthy of understanding from God.
Speaker 1: What no hold on, hold on, Yeah, we may be more technologically advanced, but you have argued multiple times that we are so much dumber than the human beings spiritual years. Spiritually, I would argue physically these people were living five hundred years on average.
Speaker 2: Well, you can make an argument a long time. You can make an argument that it has to do with the oxygen levels.
Speaker 1: My point being is that they had something figured out that we don't. They built a pyramid, tore it down, and then rebuilt it in one pharaoh's lifetime. We couldn't accomplish that with all of the resources of the world combined, if our existence depended on it. Let that marriage.
Speaker 2: Sure, But what I'm saying is is that maybe it was more so geared towards those people back.
Speaker 1: Then, okay, than it is now. But I also believe that the Old Testament applied to the Old Testament ways and they tell the whole story of the history of these people, or at least what is pertinent to the world today and why these figures were important and why they are referenced. And if you follow the bloodline and the genealogy, it all comes down to Mary, who gave birth to the prophet that or not the prophet gave birth to the child that was prophesied about for thousands of years leading up to this, and it's a whole Now, I believe that these historical things, which again have been verified through other historical sources, not just the Bible, and that this book can't be refuted. And you go down the whole list there, if it's been right one hundred out of one hundred times times about the past and the present, I'll be damned if it's probably not gonna be right one of the time.
Speaker 2: But other scripture has also had the same exact story of a virgin birth and you know, the the fucking chosen one come in and save and everybody.
Speaker 1: It's not the first time it was written.
Speaker 2: So to say that it's you know, it's it's bat in a thousand, well, I mean, yeah, anybody can bat bat a thousand whenever you got already got already have the fucking answers to the test.
Speaker 1: It sounds like, you know what I'm saying, see that was told around the world was finally came through to fruition and zero ad.
Speaker 2: Sure, okay, person, I mean I'm not trying to go there because we're because you know, we definitely have a difference of opinion on these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, we've kind of been just bow guarding the conversation bro the way in at any point with any of this bit, because it's like.
Speaker 3: Double DUTs, you know, when you're jumping rope, you gotta jump in. Yeah, I got I got another. See what happened with me is seven years of Mandela effect battles where I would try filling the blanks quizzes and and they get them all wrong. But then these pastors would blow it off because they don't want it to be true, and so they would say stuff like, well, John, you know I don't know the whole Bible or the human memory can't be trusted. So the fill in the blanks approach, or what I call the shock and all approach, unbelievably wouldn't convince them all right, So because a man against convinced against as will as of the same opinion. Still so then then we started to see what I call biblical paradoxes. So like Leviticus twelve eight in the King James, God's people can sacrifice turtles to God? Is in your Bible?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 3: Whoa Leviticus twelve eight? Now does that sound right to you? It doesn't sound right to me. Have you ever heard have you ever heard the idea that God's people can sacrifice female sheep.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it would also have to do with the day and age you're telling me in Leviticus, whenever they were still on the run and.
Speaker 3: Sound biblically accurate. All right, how about female angels? Have you ever heard about female angels in the Bible.
Speaker 1: There's never been one reference to a female angel. Now, granted, that does not mean that they don't exist. It is only that none of them have made themselves known to humankind. Therefore, by all evidence we have to go off of. No, to our knowledge, there are no such things as female angels. Biblically, angels, being eternal beings, really don't have a need to procreate in that regard.
Speaker 3: Right, Because, I mean, I've asked, I've asked a bunch of pastors, is there anything in the Bible that even remotely resembles something like female angels? And they all said no.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: They do in fact say, and when they talk about Sodom and Gomorah, that the angels that did come to Lot in his family were very beautiful. But again they were men, And that is why the Sodomites gathered outside and demanded that they throw the angels out so that they be known to them, i e. So that they could rape them. It's a whole thing that sodomy was, you know, named for, known for its whole thing holding anyway. So yes, the fact that they are beautiful creatures, yes, but still it's a true males nonetheless.
Speaker 3: All right, So listen to this. Zachariah five nine says there was a result, I say, uh, verse say, then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two women coming with the wind and their wings, for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the ephat between the heaven and the earth. Now you can see whatever you want. Well, it doesn't say the angels. All I'm saying is, when I've asked twenty thirty pastors, is there any scriptures that even remotely resemble female angels? They all said no. And I'm sorry, but that message just talk about women with wings lifting up the ephat. If that was in there, and that would kind of stick in your head.
Speaker 1: Don't hold on? What was that verse? One more time? Here, we'll look it up on this Zachariah.
Speaker 3: Zachariah five verse nine.
Speaker 1: Zachariah z E c h yep, Zechariah got you. Then I raise my eyes and look at this.
Speaker 3: Five nine yeah, five five verses nine yep.
Speaker 1: And actually it said I said to the angel who spoke with me, where are they taking the basket? He replied, to build a temple for it in the land of Shinar. So he's actually speaking with an angel, but he is seeing winged women, but he knows that that is a difference between what those are versus the angel he's speaking with.
Speaker 3: So fair enough. I mean, there's no way this man was ever in my Bible because people, but that's the kind of thing that sticks out in your head.
Speaker 1: But those are clearly not angels.
Speaker 3: I mean I phrased it. I phrased it very specifically, yep, to say, look, is there any passages that even remotely resemble anything happened to do with female angels? And they all said no, okay, And I even say women with wigs. No. So so my point is is, well, is this the first time this has ever come to your attention? Yes? Is this did you in your experience? Pastor is there any references to God's people being able to sacrifice female sheep?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay? So this is the first time in your entire Christian life that it's ever come to your attention that then that's Leviticus. Where is that one? Yeah, it's four Leviticus four, verse thirty two.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's see what you got. And if he brings the lamb for a sin offering, he shall bring it a female without blemish.
Speaker 3: Right, So I asked pastors, and I was like, haven't you in your career done like a six weeks course on Old Testament types and shadows sacrifice. Yes, of course, okay, and so in all of that study, it never came to your attention that there's any passage that references offering female sheep. No, I've never seen that before. Well, how is that possible?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not gonna lie. I've never looked into the crazy ins and outs of the sacrifices of the Jewish people because it doesn't apply to my life. I do find them fascinating. Uh, I've never heard this passage before. I didn't actually know that the gender of the animal being sacrificed mattered. But hey, the Jews have a law for every single religious concept ever thought of. So the fact that that's a mention, I absolutely believe it, you know, I it.
Speaker 2: I could see how you could, you know, go up to a regular Christian who hasn't read the entire Bible right and wouldn't know certain things, but to go up to a pastor who literally went to Bible school, was learned on how to understand and memorize the entire thing, you know, like and especially if you've been doing it for you know, twenty or thirty forty years, you know, I mean, how many times you opening up that damn Bible.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll tell you what I would argue. You could go to China, okay, where the Bible is illegal, and when they a church gets a Bible, it is such contraband that they devote one person to immediately start studying it and committing it to memory word for Wharton, because that is worth a death penalty if you're caught with a Bible in certain sectors of China. And it's been that way for a long while. People don't want to believe that, except that it's like actually true.
Speaker 3: Heard.
Speaker 1: So there are guys out there who absolutely when they quote the King James Bible, they are quoting the King James Bible because up until their death and life could depend on it.
Speaker 3: I wonder what China. I've often wondered if you can you get Chinese food in China? Like? What is it like?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Not much? Apparently they're all starving and they're killing and slaughtering their Weiger Muslim population in good God, it's a genocide.
Speaker 2: I hope my dad's actually been to Chinese said the Chinese food is actually better over there.
Speaker 1: So how bad that sounds? About?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: All right, let me let me see if I can stump Jacob. Let me see a couple.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's got you help me?
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 1: I didn't know about that part with the winged women. Yeah, grande the dream.
Speaker 2: You know more about the Bible than I do, so that's why he's trying to stump You's all right?
Speaker 3: So you remember when the God sent the judgment on the Egypt and he sent he sent uh who, no, who went in to kill the firstborn?
Speaker 1: That'll be the angel of death if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Ding ding ding ding? Correct? You went a new car? Tell her what he's won? Johnny O right to go to Exodus twelve to twenty three? What did he say, Jonathan? What did he say?
Speaker 1: The Angel of Death, Angel of death.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, so exodent.
Speaker 1: Death now, grant I'm not a passed through thirty years experience, but I'm just saying giving those cop pounds. No no, no, no copouts, just full full view here Exodus what now.
Speaker 3: Twelve twenty three, twelve twenty three.
Speaker 2: It says, for the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians, the Lord, or for the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians. And when he seeth the blood upon the lintel and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door and will not suffer the destroyer to come into your house?
Speaker 3: Just might you?
Speaker 2: So the Lord not the Angel of Death.
Speaker 3: Right, And there's no translation. It's not a translation confusion or a modernization.
Speaker 2: It was one nange that was the King Games version twelve twelve.
Speaker 1: Three, twelve twenty three. Let me see this right, Wow? We always thought it was like an angel of the Lord, so to speak, the angels.
Speaker 3: That was the time stream that you were in, bro, we were all in the same time. Do this for me, Jonathan, Go to Amazon and put it look up a book called My People Perish for lack of Knowledge, and then put up on the screen. All right, and now Joseah four to six, My people blank for lack of knowledge. Most people will tell you my people perish for lack of knowledge, but it's never said that in any translation.
Speaker 1: Let me share the screenway quick, h What was the book?
Speaker 3: All right? So look at what he found on Amazon. There's actually two or three of them. Yeah, but at the middle one, my people perish for lack of knowledge. Now you gotta understand this. I wrote a book, Okay. I paid this girl two thousand dollars to edit my book. I read the thing at least ten times, and I listened to it about seven times to make sure that it wasn't a grammatical mess. You certainly aren't going to get the title of the book wrong.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says my people perish for lack of knowledge is the name of the book. It says what secrets can, What secrets can quantum mechanics reveal to create positive results in every area of a person's life, from health, to finances, relationships, and more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so does my people paris for lack of knowledge? Doesn't exist?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Once again, exodus, brother, you are correct. Nowhere in that entire passages to say an angel of the Lord or a servant of the Lord. It says the Lord himself straight up and mentions it multiple times capital letters. The Lord smote at midnight that night, so the promoting just the Lord at midnight that night smote the firstborn of of the houses? What is that on the lintel? What's going on here, Jacob? That would be the seventh curse that was prophesied to tell the Pharaoh. Look, we're leaving whether you like it or not, and God's letting you know it. Okay, but like work, This doesn't work. The blood didn't work, The locust didn't work. All right, fine, the first born are all now they're gone.
Speaker 2: So initially, whenever I asked you months ago about the Mandela effect, you claimed that it could have been the government, it could have been the elite, that these people were changing it. Do you still hold true to that version of your thought of the Mandela effect or is there something actually supernatural happening. Maybe we're shifting timelines, maybe we're going to different dimensions. Maybe people are having some kind of black magic that is causing the words and these very books to be rewritten.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm not discrediting any of it. I also give myself room for error because I have a horrible memory, so like, and I'm not trying to be a cop out on that, but let's be honest. I know myself and the fact that I cannot perfectly quote something doesn't shock me want iota, but that to say, there is obviously some fuckery of foot no matter what way.
Speaker 2: You slice it, right, but you are definitely somebody who prides yourself in your religious views. You definitely are somebody who can quote from the Bible quite often.
Speaker 1: Or at least I try to.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: A lot more about the Bible than at least most people that I know. Okay, fair, And for him to come out and name all these different things, I don't know if that's just a miss memory, like you're jotting it to bad memory because you were quoting it just like everybody else was.
Speaker 1: To his point about the Bible changing and this, I can see he and I come from very different perspectives, so I understand why we have different viewpoints on it. I am going to do a lot more digging on this as far as changing from the Bible way after this episode is done and over with, because this is fascinating as hell. And I honestly haven't heard it being looked at from the negative. I've only seen it like from a standpoint of faith, because I know the power of my God. I know that if the Bible and the Word has been changing, the true message I have faith has made it through because the God that I worship said that it would always make it through until the final days. Now again, interpretive book about the final days and what that will look like. Does it mean that no church has it one hundred percent right? So if you claim any denomination, including non denominational, then you actually have it wrong. Does it mean that no word in any Bible that we'll be able to read will be correct because it will all have been changed so much we can't even find an actual true King James version. Ever, Again, there's so many ways to interpret that. I have always looked at it from the side of positive. As much as I am a pessimist and as much as I'm the one that blackpills way more than you, and I always look at the darker side of things, you know, as the residents stick in the mud. To this particular point, I have faith that my God is still in control and that His word is still getting through in the ways that it matters. Now, I understand why somebody would disagree with that.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, but if you're basing your belief on the teachings of the scripture, all I'm saying is what the scripture taught us is that Jesus is the same yesterday, today, forever. Yes, the promises to preserve our promises to preserve the word of God, which is the utterance and the will and the purposes and plans of God that were given to the original authors in the original autographs. Yeah, the promise to preserve the scriptures is not in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Well, we also have the Dead Sea Scrolls, which we know that we can compare in contrast agance to find it to be a corrective translation.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a lot of stuff in the Dead Sea Scrolls that didn't make it the Bible.
Speaker 1: Also, that's very true. That's very true.
Speaker 3: But well, no, no, no, the King j no, because the Dead Sea Scrolls say wolf. We know that they looked at Isaiah two six and the Dead Sea Scrolls. Right, Because you have to understand when there's a mandela effect, when there's a consensus that something has changed, it's changed all the way back to the beginning, because it's all all of history lines up with this new change changed ten years ago.
Speaker 1: That just proved the point though, hold on, you're saying that the Dead Sea scroll said Wolf correct, correct, and the King James Bible actually says Wolf correct correct. Now, all these pastors are are misremembering. Even though once again we can compare to the original text to the King James version, we know that it's a correct one to one comparison. The pastors are the ones that are misremembering and or not truly as well versed as they claim to be. Well, the point of what he's trying to say is right.
Speaker 2: What he's trying to say is that you know that because of the Mandela effect, maybe because of Cirn, maybe because there's a some kind of mystical shit that's going on that we can't really interpret or understand that the reason why it would be changed in the King James Bible and the and the Dead Sea Scrolls is because why wouldn't they change all of it?
Speaker 1: It would just change timeline. It's been changed all the way through, is what he's possible?
Speaker 3: Yes, no, yes, okay, yeah, baby, it's more exotic than we first believe. In other words, it didn't change ten years ago, and before ten years ago it was a line it's always or yeah, it's always been wolf.
Speaker 1: So now so you're saying, there's no way across the board this. Many people are misremembering something that once again we can compare to the oldest source, and they're wrong, the same way that a pilot with thirty years experience couldn't take this type of a test and be wrong. That's an impossibility.
Speaker 3: It's it defies the scientific discipline of probabilities. Yes, it's it's more irrational to suggest that we're just missing remembering then to suggest that an end time sign of wonder is happening, which was foretold that. Right, we actually have seven different types of proof. Let me give you another one. Let's go, it's really this one is cool, all right? So you remember the deal where Jesus told Peter about the cock crawling and you're gonna deny me, hold on, hold on, go ahead and give it to me from memory. What do you remember happened?
Speaker 1: He they were going around last supper, all these boys are professing how much they love him, and as he was talking about how one of them was about to deceive him. They're like, what in no way, not me, dude, not me, And He's like, you, bro, Bro, before the rooster crows tomorrow morning, you will deny that you even know me. Three times? There you go, if I remember, if I remember.
Speaker 3: Correct, Peter, all right, hold on, you got it right, Peter. And this is also Peter who three times? And then the cockle crow right right?
Speaker 1: And if I'm not mistaken, it was rooster. I don't know if King James says cock.
Speaker 3: Cock okay, but but I'm just kidding the secrets, So deny, deny, deny cock that's what you remember, right, yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea, yeah, me too. And also the whole world does. I've seen multiple movies of Jesus's life where that is, in fact what has been portrayed as well.
Speaker 3: All right, buckle your seat belt, okay, open up to Mark chapter fourteen, verse thirty. All right, alright, alright, cackle your seat belt please.
Speaker 1: You're going to Mark chapter.
Speaker 3: Say that again, sir, Mark Chapter fourteen, verse thirty. Jonathan's quick on the draw there, Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you man, but oh I might be quicker on this one. Boom got it up. And Jesus said unto him. Verily, I say, unto the that this day, even in this night, before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. Wow. So it wasn't the cock crowing three times, you'll deny me three times? It was two and three. Damn no way. But I'm gonna be honest with you. I always thought it was before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times. I don't really remember anything about the number of time the rooster crows, but for sure that before the rooster crows, Yes, you did.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: You said three. For the crows tomorrow morning, you will deny me three times.
Speaker 3: Right, bro, that's what normies do.
Speaker 1: No, No, Now what I said, I'm pretty sure you said the game. Hold on, hold on, hold on. Did I not just say that before the rooster crows tomorrow morning, you will deny that you even know me three times.
Speaker 2: I'm convinced that Jacob is part of the matrix and in order to fool us all.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna listen back to this episode I'm watching for this time, before the rooster crows tomorrow morning, den me three times? He got he got the receipt on yours.
Speaker 3: I'm down.
Speaker 1: Okay, I repeated it.
Speaker 3: I said, okay, let me make sure I got you right. You said Peter, I said, I said, Peter denied him three times, and then the cock crowed after that? Is that what you said? And then I asked Jonathan, is.
Speaker 1: That what he said?
Speaker 3: Yes, yep, right, all this is is a memory quiz. That's all this is.
Speaker 1: Wait, isn't that what just got said?
Speaker 2: No, it crows twice and then then got denied on the third time. You said that the cock the that it crowed three times.
Speaker 3: No, no, Peter denies him three times and then the cock crows. Yeah, that's what we all remember, ya what this is saying? So how many times does the cock crow only once? In this one? The cock crows twice?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, no, no, no, that wasn't the part that I thought was a thing. Hold on him denying him three times and then the rooster crowing. The number of times the rooster crowed never like even occurred to me. No, No, I'm saying that he would deny and then the rooster crow, for sure, the number of times are crowed. I didn't even know that was a thing, Gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: Well, now now you've got this, which is totally foreign. I mean, come on, man, there's no way he crowed twice.
Speaker 1: That's wild. So you're telling me that he had already done it twice, heard the rooster, had an opportunity to not make that happen, and then did it again. But that's also because he was in the town. His Lord and Savior just got arrested, and he was scared for his life, so he was willing to say anything to get the heat off of him. So it's again a person hit him up. He was like, wait, I know you. I saw him. You with him. He's like, no, I don't know him. Was like, ah shit, yeah, I'll be damn.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, Jacob. Sometimes you are a fucking mister Smith to me. Dude, there are certain times I feel like I'm Medio and you're just mister Smith telling me there's matrix is perfect, the world is just fine.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: I don't get that vibe off of any of this conversation. But okay, no, I'm just fucking with you. Maybe the glasses does it shit.
Speaker 3: Maybe all right, let's go to Isaiah. Let's go first, all right, So these are biblical paradoxes. Let's go to Isaiah thirty six twelve. Isaiah is a prophetic book. Correct? Well, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: That means that it's certain passages of it? Correct me if I'm wrong? Are not literal. They're like in a dream state, or given to him through an angel or something along these lines. I could be wrong. Am I spelling Isaiah wrong? How do you spell that? H Isaiah?
Speaker 5: What now?
Speaker 3: Isaiah thirty six twelve.
Speaker 1: Thirty six twelve, Let's see here, but reb chike, excuse me if I mispronounced that to anybody of that genome? Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? Hath He not sent me to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dungue and drink their own piss with you? Damn?
Speaker 3: Okay? How long am I reading the wrong way?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: I think that kind of hits me the wrong way. How about you?
Speaker 1: What do you mean it hits you the wrong way?
Speaker 3: You got people drinking their own piss and eating their own dungue? Bible? If that was in there? I studied the Bible when I was in full time history without exaggeration at least three to four hours a day for ten years, and then intensely for another twenty years. So I've been studying the Bible for thirty years intensely, and then another ten years not intensely. Okay, So if the Bible anywhere talked about people drinking their own piss and eating their own dung, I would have known it.
Speaker 1: But look at the context of this. He's talking about how they gave the world civilization, telling.
Speaker 3: You if people were drinking piss and eating their own dung, I would have known it was in there because I've read through the thing I don't know how many times, and what I'm saying is, this is the first time this has ever come to my attention, and I could do this with twenty pastors. Hey, pastor, does your Bible talk about anybody ever drinking their own piss and eating their own dung? Of course not. Yeah, it's in there, So it's just a memory thing. The whole what I call commentary man. Commentary man comes to the rescue. He puts on his cake and he's going to explain why it's in there. I don't care, Okay, it doesn't matter why it's in there. It's boring to me.
Speaker 1: So whenever it talks about rape, or it talks about murdering children, it talks about any of these other horrible, horrible things, where's the outrage the fact that drinking piss, isn't it That's where you draw the line. That's terrible. Well, yeah, but you failure.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, this one is both wildly unfamiliar and a biblical paradox.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's fair. I've never heard of this passage before, to be honest with you. But again, I'm not a doctoral of the Book of Isaiah, but I mean, wow, I'm not gonna lie eating their own tongue and drinking their own piss. That's kind of a new one for me. There's no way to slice down. Dude, what dude savages?
Speaker 3: That's savagery, gonna I'm gonna turn you on ato another one Isaiah's sixty verse sixteen. Roll over into that.
Speaker 1: One, sixty verse sixteen. Let's sixty verse sixteen of the Cult of Conspiracy. If you're on your Bible app at home, please do so. Go to the King James version or whatever one is up new international. Let's just compare contrast notes in the comments below, and whatever y'all, let's hit up that algorithmic matrix.
Speaker 2: You really won't have to if you come to Patreon rock fin because we're pulling it up right here.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: All right, So Isaiah sixty, which you said sixteen sixteen, all right.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Thou shalt also suck the milk of the gentiles, and thou shalt suck the breast of kings, And thou shalt know that I the Lord and thy Savior and thy redeemer, the Mighty one of Jacob. For brass, I will bring gold, and for iron, I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones, iron. I will also make thy officers peace. And Thine exactor is righteous. Violence shall be, or violence shall no more be heard in thy wasting, nor destruction within thy borders. But thou shalt call thy walls salvation and thy gates pray broll.
Speaker 3: You already went past it. It's it's verse sixteen.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I understand, but I'm just giving a little you know, we're talking about.
Speaker 3: All this context. Well, you got man breastfeeding, you got people sucking the breast of kings. That's outrageous. Okay, it's a show stopper, and then in numbers eleven twelve.
Speaker 1: It's talking about what I mean, do you think they're talking about people physically sucking on a man's tit?
Speaker 3: Bruh, did Well, that's what it says. Did I conceive all this people? This is numbers eleven twelve? Did I beget them that they should say to me, carry them in your bosom as a guardian carries a nursing child.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the wrong version, all right, So have I conceived all this people? Have I begotten them that thou shalt shouldest say unto me? Carry them into thy bosom as a nursing father beareth a sucking child onto the land which they're swearest, unt to their fathers.
Speaker 2: A nursing father, sucking child? What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: He's asking questions.
Speaker 3: Thank you Jonathan for being like like rational. Okay, how far does it have to get?
Speaker 1: Moses is talking to God. He's Moses said, unto the Lord, wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? And wherefore have I not found favor in sight? And we're the burden of these people upon me? He's like, hold on, dude, I've done everything you've asked me. How how is this my fault? Am I there? Am I there?
Speaker 3: Childcare Smith's behavior, don't I don't.
Speaker 1: Think bingo, sir, thank you? How is this agent smith behavior? Understand using this?
Speaker 3: This is an analogy carry them in your bosom like a nursing father. So so the Bible is telling me that fathers can nurse their babies.
Speaker 1: This is why he's saying it so incredulously with question marks. He's not saying it's a fact. He's saying it like, bro, what do you expect from me? Huh, there's a question mark on that. There's a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see you're trying to say. But even still, regardless, are you saying what I'm saying or what it's saying?
Speaker 1: Doctor?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I understand your point. I understand what you're trying to say that he's basically saying. Look, I'm not I'm not deceiving all these people. I'm not the one that's that's telling all the people to.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to be the father to let them suckle at my teet here, like, what do you what do you want? Bro, I'm not a miracle worker. You did the plagues, you did the miracles.
Speaker 2: I'm just leading them interesting, but even still to suggest that to God.
Speaker 1: You know, Moses, you have to understand that Moses is the only human being to ever walk the earth other than Jesus, to have this close of a relationship to where he and God literally conversed backwards and forwards daily. He actually saw God's glory at least at one point in time. Like, you have to understand that Moses is not just a guy.
Speaker 3: He's the guy, right, all right, But taken in the aggregate, what happens is these examples are first of all foreign, and I can basically get a pastor to reluctantly admit that he never knew it was in his Bible. He never knew it was in his Bible. He never knew, And after him, you have blown my mind tonight. Fifteen twenty examples where the guy's never heard of it before. It becomes like, you know, it's the guy the pilot. This can't even identify ten instruments. There's something going on here, not a good love. It's not a good look. No it isn't. It's what But these these add another element, look like Proverbs. Proverbs twenty six ten says God rewards fools and transgressors, but so so what the pastors are having to say, Well, it doesn't mean that. Oh, then we say Proverbs twenty six ten.
Speaker 1: Twenty six ten.
Speaker 2: The Great God that formed all things both rewardeth the full and rewardeth transgressors.
Speaker 1: Do returneth to his turneth to his volley. Folly, folly. If thou a man wise in his own conceit, there is more hope of a fool than of him. Basically, what he's saying is, yes, sometimes God gives good shit to bad people, but you'll understand and watch how they'll return to their bad ways regardless.
Speaker 2: What are you saying about this specific passage, Joe.
Speaker 3: Well, what I'm saying is it's a biblical paradox. God doesn't reward fools.
Speaker 1: Sometimes good things happen to bad people.
Speaker 3: That's stressors, right, But taken into aggreate it starts to wear this kind of rationalizing the meanings of these things because they're also wildly unfamiliar. It starts to become incredulous. It starts to become like nah, frog, I'm not buying it. Like Second Corinthians eight eleven, it says, I know it has Paul robbing churches. Second Corinthians eleven eight.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, he was horrible at one point in time.
Speaker 3: Well, no, what I'm saying is I can go into a pastor's office and I can get the pastor to say to me ten or fifteen times in a row. Well, John, it doesn't really mean that.
Speaker 1: Wait, give me the word the verse you're talking about here we.
Speaker 3: Get second Corinthians eleven eight, eleven eight.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I went to eight eleven says I robbed other churches, taking wages of them to do you service.
Speaker 3: All right, now, listen, I got enough sense. I'm not even an apostle. Okay, I got enough sense to know that if I'm writing these letters to the churches. I don't know if he knew that this was going to become canonized and become, you know, spiritual law for all ages. But for sure these letters were weighty. Right, I got enough sense not to use that kind of imagery.
Speaker 1: But because he needs to, they need to understand that even if I, who was about this life, am telling you these words through Jesus, you have to understand who I'm talking about, because I was the man of a man.
Speaker 3: Let's say, Jacob, your pastor, and I'm a second story guy. I robbed for a living, but I'm anxious for my soul. So I come into your church and you happen to be preaching on you know, Second Corinthians, and you can hit this verse. And I'm sitting in the last row, and I'm like, sweet, I can keep being a second story guy and I can go to heaven. So and I come up to you and I say, hey, this is awesome, man. I can keep robbing if Paul was Robin's churches, so I can keep being a thief. How are you going to explain that to me?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's not exactly what just God said, because once again we look and test the spirit. If the pastor is only preaching on verse eight alone, then like there's a problem here, because if you look verse.
Speaker 3: You could read the whole passage. I don't care. But he's saying, I explain to me why I can't rob. I'm not allowed to rob? Or Paul is robing?
Speaker 1: Okay, he's saying that basically Paul in the False Apostles Verse one. I'm looking at the new International version. I'm gonna flip over to King James. I hope you will put up with me. In a little foolishness. Yes, please put up with me. I am jealous for you, with a godly jealousy. I promised you to be one husband to Christ so that I may present you as a pure virgin to him. He is talking about the church in general, right as the church.
Speaker 3: I can actually help him because I've read the commentaries and I can tell you what what the meaning is supposed to be, which is which is the churches provided Paul with so much benefit that he felt like he was robbing them. Okay, I get the underlying meaning. But this is fifty of these now, and we're coming at the church and we're saying, well, this is what it says and what we're being told, Well, it doesn't really mean that. You have to look at the original. Well, the original for rob is to rob, So the original means robbed, and the English words mean robbed. So then we go we go to like, you know, Revelation chapter one, verse thirteen. Try that one on. Pull that one up for a second.
Speaker 1: Revelations chapter one, verse thirteen. Yeah, all right, here we go, King James. And in the midst of the seven candlesticks, one like unto the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the foot and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. Yeah, you brought this up last time you're on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, baby, So paps is the word mastos, which is female breasts. Yes, there is another word which is stethos, which is male breasts. Fair. And so it's a really difficult problem because we're being told, well, the English words don't really mean what they clearly say, like Paul isn't really robbing, and it's two men in a bed, it's not really mean they're doing something. Or you know, turtles doesn't really mean turtles. Okay, well this means female breasts in the original. Okay, so now you can't tell me it's not the English Word's not that, it's the context. You have to take the full right. I'm like crying, uncle man. I'm like, you know, I already know the Mandel effect is happening because we got flip flops, mirror, mirror on the wall never existed, right, we already know the Mandel fect is real, and so it's very easy for us to accept that it's also affecting the Bible. And so we're going in and we're finding all these wildly unfamiliar passages. And now there's these themes LBGT themes. So look in that one it talks about wearing a girdle. You got men wearing bonnets, girdles, purses, lace. You got all these weird, unfamiliar passages where men in the Old Testament are kissing each other.
Speaker 1: So this Testament, Jesus was the trade with a kiss.
Speaker 3: So at a certain point, and now Jesus is touching babies. We all remember that they brought children to him to bless them. But now.
Speaker 1: Actually the prophets turned them away. At first, the disciples turned the children away, and Jesus told him, when I know, let the children through. If they don't start learning the world at this age, they'll never learn it.
Speaker 3: So if Jesus has female breasts and they're bringing babies to him to touch him, Let's say I'm a Satanic pedophile and I come into your church and I'm anxious for my soul. But then i find out Jesus's female breast, so he's pictured as Baphomet, and then he's touching babies, so maybe he's the pedophile. You know, I'm sorry, but this is what you know is in my Bible. And then it's two men that are in the bed and two women grinding, and grinding is a euphemism for sex in the Book of Job where it says if you disobey God, let women, let another man grind on your wife. So grinding is a euphemism for sex. So you got two men in a bed and two women grinding. These are themes which are being picked up by ALBGT theologians and they're writing articles see It's okay to be gay because one of them got raptured.
Speaker 1: Once again, you have to also look at the context. What is happening in this. Is this being mentioned as a way to say how wrong it is, as a way to say this is a negative thing, or is it just being mentioned for the hell of it? Once again, context literally means everything.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it would say it's condonia because that's what the LBGT community said pointing to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then let's talk about the Book of Romans where it talks about marriage being of one man and one woman. Well, that specifically only meant that's one man and that one woman. I am not that one man it was referring to and or nor is my wife that one woman. Therefore, does it even apply to us today? See, we can't just do that. We have to actually look at the context of what's actually being discussed and why.
Speaker 3: Well, how many people are in the Jackson five?
Speaker 1: I think five? I guess that was really random. But we're talking to the Jackson five.
Speaker 3: The six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you brought that one up last time.
Speaker 5: Two.
Speaker 1: That blew my mind.
Speaker 3: Look, here's the original picture of the Jackson five. One, two, three, four, five, six, And here's a picture of them, and there's six of them. There's who was the youngest Jackson.
Speaker 1: We all were given to believe Michael.
Speaker 3: Michael, That's what I remember. But there was another one. This guy here, This guy is like younger than Michael. I'm gonna be honest with you. I was born in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: To my actual verification, I don't know that he was ever black, because I don't know if every picture I've ever seen has been doctored at all. I only remember Michael Jackson being white and dangling his baby over a balcony. Apparently allegedly he was a part of the Jackson five. Jacob can't verify that Jacob was born in nineteen ninety two. You're making a joke out of it. Now, I see what you're doing, but I'm being serious. There's a lot of pictures, but I mean, how do I know that that's real?
Speaker 5: Shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're making a folly of it, is what you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm not intending to if it's going the fuck out there with that?
Speaker 3: Ever is customer man?
Speaker 2: He is? He done this very thing as a reference? Yeah, but that's no, that doesn't apply here. Why not because it doesn't because you've done.
Speaker 1: That a million times to examples provided brom not like this.
Speaker 2: But I do want to get to you know, you were referencing about the LGBT Bible and stuff like that and how they make mention of it. I actually found a website it's called Saint Hugh dot net, and clearly this is a LGBT Bible thing because it says God loves you no exceptions.
Speaker 1: It true.
Speaker 2: What does the Bible say about homosexuality, same sex attraction, and being transgender?
Speaker 1: Says?
Speaker 2: This collection of scripture was compiled by several members of our congregation whose LGBTQ family members have experienced hurt and rejection from people who.
Speaker 1: Told them that God condemned them because of who they were.
Speaker 2: Our goal is to highlight some of the many messages of love and inclusion that are in the Bible, and to help people consider the original meaning of the passages that have been used to condemn LGBT people, sometimes called the clobber versus.
Speaker 1: We are rapidly approaching that slippery slope, sir.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, it's not our opinion, it's a website. It says nothing can separate us from the love of God.
Speaker 1: That's very true. Okay.
Speaker 2: It says this message is for all people, including LGBT. Okay, yeah, I want to get to the actual thing.
Speaker 1: What are they? All people are justified through Christ.
Speaker 2: God did not make a mistake in creating LGBTQ people for and then it quotes it says, for for you created my inmost being. You knit me together in your in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful. I know that full well. And then it says sexual identity. Sexual identity and gender identity are components of a person's personality and as such are part of who God made each of us to be.
Speaker 1: Hold on time. Is it a personality or a way you're born? Dammit? Hold on, moving on? I mean yeah, I mean you could. You could make it.
Speaker 2: You can make an argument that your identity would be your personality.
Speaker 1: Of what else is it? I don't know, I'm asking.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, you know, but it says Jesus warned us against using anti gaslers.
Speaker 1: It says the in matt didn't no way correct.
Speaker 2: In Matthew five twenty two, it says anyone who stay, or anyone who says to a brother or sister raka is is answerable to the court. The original Greek text does not include sister, and the word raka is most likely a transliteration of the Arabic word raka, which is the feminine form of the adjective that means to bet, to be tender, weak, or soft. So this would be comparable to calling a man a sissy or worse.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a stretch, That's what I'm saying. There's always these stretches that are taken, and you have to look at it a certain way.
Speaker 2: And it's Oh, David and Jonathan were these homosexuals. Let's see examples of love between the same gender.
Speaker 1: And the Bible. Damn all right.
Speaker 2: It says after David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself. David says, of Jonathan, your love for me as what your love for me was wonderful, more wonderful than that of women.
Speaker 3: Oh hold on, second, Samuel one, twenty six. Let me pull that up.
Speaker 1: Second second Samuel won twenty six. Yep. Wow, there's some I didn't know this. Hey, look, let's see what the man's got to say on it.
Speaker 2: And then it gets into Ruth in Naomi and then the centurion and his servant as.
Speaker 1: Well, the centurion being the Roman. Yeah, there was a lot of homosexuality in Rome. It's kind of well documented. Oh okay, God, so Ruth and Naomi. Ruth expresses her devotion to Naomi with wherever you go, I will go.
Speaker 2: Wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Wherever you die, I will die, and there will be uh there I will be buried. May the Lord deal with me, be it ever so severely, if even death separates you and me.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, we are not going to make a Naomi and Ruth lesbian couple happen here. That was a mother in law to a daughter, and I love lesbian's brother. They're awesome. No, no, no, no, no, that's not what we're doing here. Whenever she married into this tribe, she left all of her people behind. Naomi had nowhere to I'm sorry, Ruth had nowhere to go. Excud know it was Naomi. Ruth was the mother in law. Excuse me she had that was it? She basically said, No, I'm married into this life. I am with you. I am blood of your blood and bone of your bone through my marriage to your son, even though he's dead now like you're my family, You're all I have left.
Speaker 2: You're saying, definitely no scissoring going on, absolut fucking what the hell?
Speaker 3: No, No, I got one more. This is a kind of a new one. Check out Isaiah eight, all right from the first one. Because I've asked, I've asked a few pastors this. I haven't had a chance to ask so many, but I said, hey, pastor, uh, is you story that Isaiah knocked up a prophetess? Did he ever knock up a prophetesce?
Speaker 1: No, Isaiah what it says.
Speaker 3: Wait Isaiah. Chapter eight, verse one read three one, two three.
Speaker 1: Four Isaiah and his children as signs. The Lord said to me, take a large scroll and write on it with an ordinary pen. Mahers shallah shash Baz. So I call in Uriah the priest and Zacharai, son of Jezbikia, as reliable witness for me. Oh, excuse me, excuse me. Hold on, I'm in the new international version. Hold On, I'm gonna say before I read this next line, because here's where it gets spicy. Ladies and gentlemen. Understand. This is new international We will in fact read King James.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Then I made love to the prophet Tess, and she conceived and gave birth to a son. And the Lord said to me, name him mahrs shall lal hash Baz, for before the boy knows how to say my father or my mother, the wealth of Damascus and the plunder of Samaria will be carried off by the king of Assyria. That is a direct quote. The Lord said to me, No, so this doesn't This isn't a physical thing. This is a a thing that is being said to Isaiah.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, okay, okay, but My point is, see, I'm just making you know, just common sense question. Hey, pastor, is it your understanding that Isaiah ever knocked up a prophetence?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay? In other words, in other words, the guy read the Bible who God knows how many times and it's right in Isaiah chapter eight, verses one through four, and he never knew it. How is that possible? It's not possible.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because it actually wasn't a physical thing. It was a It was a thing that was being told to him, and it was a whole thing later. But so he was told that mad And.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you're getting that. This is not a metaphor. This is really this is.
Speaker 1: Literally Isaiah's children, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, if you if you're understand that was his wife, hold on, if you're exegating this passage, there's no difference here that it's metaphorical. Oh, Jesus, Jesus is a door that's metaphorical. Jesus wapped that's not metaphorical. Okay. There's no inference here that this is to be interpreted with proper hermeneutics, that this is metaphorical. This is literal. The guys knocked up a prophetesce.
Speaker 1: So is this supposed to be his wife?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't care if I go out, if I go out to these content experts who have lived in this book for four decades, and I say, is it your memory that that the Isaiah knocked up a prophetess. Well you got to look at it and love to a prophetess and they had a baby, and then call him mahaal Baja binga banga. And then they're like, no, no, I never heard of that. That's not possible.
Speaker 1: But it's understood that he had two sons. Well, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're you're trying to be commentary. Man. What I'm saying is this is very simple. You're complicating it. This is a memory quiz. And if you go to your aging parent and they don't recognize you, you're not going to give me some rational explanation for that. There is only one explanation. She has all timers. Now what if she doesn't have all time? Hold on, wait a minute, hold and there's no rational explanation. You see what I'm saying, recognizing your own child?
Speaker 1: Hold on, No, no, I hear you, I hear you, But hold on, Isaiah was married. His wife called the prophetess in Isaiah eight three, which seemed to be more than merely the wife of a prophet. Evidently, like Deborah of the time of Judges and like Halda during Josiah's reign, she had a prophetic assignment from Jehovah. How interesting, right, So you got to your boy. You look at it right here, it's in second King's twenty two fourteen. So she wasn't just the wife of a It's understood that, first of all, that was his wife, not just he knocked up a prophet. No, he impregnated his wife. That's there's a different wording that sounds.
Speaker 3: Remember, nobody has any memory of Isaiah having a wife. It's all foreign to us. We don't have a memory of him having anybody.
Speaker 1: No, because I'm getting taken up in chariots of fire kind of eclipses that little tidbit. I suppose. I don't know.
Speaker 3: At a certain point, I'd never heard of the Bible sacrificing turtles. I'd never heard of female sheep. I never heard of flying females with wings. I never heard of Isaiah having a baby. I never heard of this. I never heard of that and after about ten of those in a row. Something's wrong in Denmark, something's not It's like the pilot with getting ten instruments. It can't happen. And I don't care what the rationale is. This is what happened to me in a pastor's study about one hundred times. Right, every time I go, hey, pastor, who laid down with the lamb? They go the lion, And now they go over there and it would be wolf, and this is what they do. Oh well wolf, Oh well, well, yeah, I can explain why this is there because the wolf represents blah blah blah. And they go off on this explanation and I'm sitting there waiting for them to finish. Okay, yeah, and I'm saying, okay, well that's interesting. But you said lion. Yes, why did you say lion? Well, you know the lion is this, but the wolf. I don't care what the wolf represents. You had a catastrophic memory failure, and so did one hundred million other pastors. They all say, lying, it's not possible. Period. It's the end of the conversation. There is no way to explain you waking up tomorrow and having your names different or your mom doesn't recognize you and she doesn't have Alzheimer's, or the pilot gets ten questions wrong and he doesn't have mental illness and he's on drugs. The only explanation is that something unexplainable is happening. Period, end of story. Repent, surrender, give it up, Agree with me, It's done.
Speaker 2: There is no explanation for it, right, yeah, there's I mean, how do you explain that away? You can explain it by saying, oh, well, yeah, I understand why it would be wolf, but like, that's not the point. The point is is that you remember it being lion and it's not lyon, So where did that come from?
Speaker 1: No, there's even songs that are being sung about this, the lion and the lamb.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me let me respond to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the man.
Speaker 3: That's what you're inferring. Okay, there's songs about the lines. So here's what you're referring. I read the Bible, and I read a daily devotional like Oswald Chambers. Then I listened to guys preaching on Sunday. Then I listened to sermons, and I listen to Christian music, and I go to a Bible study. So there's seven influences. All of them are telling me that the wolf lay down with the lamb if the Bible has always said that, hold on, just stay with me. So weeks turn into monds, months turn into years, and I have seven influences hitting me throughout this timeframe, all of them in four saying whoa full full, full full fool. But somebody which you don't know who, right, like who song sang the song? Do you know who it is?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: That's actually been saying about a lot of people. It's called how Great is Our God? It's a very very popular song and a lot of denominations.
Speaker 3: It's one song.
Speaker 1: And then well, I'm saying that the saying predates the song. I'm saying the song has been made because it's been so understood to be a thing. And I'm trying to find any reference of a lion and a lamb together in the Bible.
Speaker 3: It's wild, right, because it's it's this idea of we're told, Well, John, I can clear this up. This is just because of misquotes from pop culture and my response, okay, well who misquoted it? Well? I don't know that, all right, So it's a handle Mary, guess, so you really don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I'm looking right here Revelation five five and six, and this is a reference of a lion and a lamb. I'm not saying that is the lion and the lamb are laying down the lion in the lamb. You're correct one hundred percent that the wolf and the lamb is in fact the verse, and that people are not getting that correct. However, that being said, there is a reference in the Book of Revelations, chapter five, verse five talking about a lion and a lamb. Here is a direct quote King James version. And one of the elders saith unto me, weep not behold the lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David hath prevailed to open the brook, excuse me the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof verse six. And I behiled and low in the midst of the throne, and on the four breasts, and in the miss excuse, and on the four beasts and the mists of the elder, stood a lamb, as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which there are seven spirits of God set forth into all the earth. So that is. I'm not saying that this is what they're believing or remembering them. I'm just saying that that's the only thing I could find as far as a reference to a lion in a lamb. But you wouldn't look.
Speaker 2: At that verse in the Bible and then make a lion in the lamb fucking nursery rhyme.
Speaker 1: No, I would not, because even then, even in the new international version international version, then one of the elders said to me, do not weep. See the line of the tribal Judah. The root of David has triumphed. He is able to open the scrolls and at seven seals. Then I saw lamb looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by four living creatures, and the elders the lamb at seven horns, seven eyes, which are the seven spirits. So either way a slice that that is not the lion and the lamb that they are singing about, or if it is, they sure the hell don't know. It's from the Book of Revelation.
Speaker 2: Right, there's not a lot of for urcery rhymes that are talking like that are being born from Revelation.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't think. I wouldn't think. You know, maybe maybe maybe some cultures do more of a fear based lullabies at night to their chut. I don't know. You know, the Germans have always been known for fear based shit, fear based holidays and whatnot. Look at crumpus.
Speaker 3: Well, I got a guy. I gotta guy's Actually I'm going to talk to him on Sunday. He's a good friend of mine.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: His name is doctor Paul Graftonholt. He's got like four theological degrees. He's written eleven academic theological books that are actually used in Bible colleges as curriculum. And his twelfth book is called The King James Bible and the Quantum Effect. So he's basically telling the world the Bible is supernaturally changing. All right, This guy is no joke, all right, he's got the credentials boom, all right, so base. And this is how he got convinced it was happening. Somebody was talking about the Mandeli effect and they talked about the Lord's Prayer and it's instead of transgressions, it says debts. And he was like, that's ridiculous. It doesn't say Debts. So he gets his Bible and it says debts. And then so he gets his wife and he's like, all right, go ahead and quote the Lord's prayer, and she says it with transgressions, forgive us our transgressions, as we forgive those who transgressed us. And he's like, look, and the wife goes, oh, well, this must be like a modernization or something. I'll go upstairs and get Grandma's Gutenberg. Now I've heard this, I don't know how many times now in seven years. So the natural reaction when you first see one of these things, because it's again it's super vivid, like the back of your hand, you know, these bookscs you've lived in it for decades, is to think somehow you got some cokamanie version. Right, It's not what you've been reading your whole life. But you know, in the back of your mind, if Grandma's Gutenberg, which has been locked up there for one hundred years, says Wolf, then I'll believe it. And so the wife goes up there and she gets to Gutenberg out of the chest, and sure enough it says Wolf. And now she comes down and she puts it on the table in front of it. And this guy who's a is a renown theologian leaps over a ten foot theological wall of rational thinking and he lands up the fact that he knows what he knows what he knows. So this is not in some ways you have to come as a little child. You have to kind of abandon the whole intellectual aspect of your being and just trust the force. Luke right, and you you just know what.
Speaker 2: You know, right, And you know there's something that I this really just reminds me of something. So anybody that is a huge fan John, do you watch The Office, the TV show.
Speaker 3: I've seen it. Yeah, it's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's a there's a part in the show where Michael Scott he writes a book and it's all about, you know, like this superhero and he makes Dwight a character, but it's really somebody else who's like portraying like a shitty character or whatever. And for every word, instead of using the name Dwight, he called him something else. And and so he had it like autocorrect on his on his wherever he was typing at Microsoft word or whatever whatever, everywhere that it said the word Dwight.
Speaker 1: It would change it for this other word.
Speaker 2: Now, that doesn't change if you spell the name Dwight wrong, right, So if he spelled the name Dwight wrong once it was dwicked, it was like dw igt instead of the ght. So it didn't auto correct that part in the story. So whenever you're going back and you're reading the story and it's you know, it's all about this character who is like a shitty person or whatever, and it's being called this one name the whole time, except for that one part that didn't get autocorrected, where it still says Dwight or it still says dwied right, And it's like, in my opinion, it's almost like this Mandela effect is it's changing everything. You know, it's it's auto correcting everything except for the things that haven't been highlighted, and the things that aren't.
Speaker 1: The things that aren't being.
Speaker 2: Highlighted would be you know, your nursery rhymes are people's memory because you can't wipe that, see right.
Speaker 1: It's pretty crazy, dude. Look at this Matthew six right here. The Lord's were Matthew six nine through and it's crazy because you're right, trespasses is not said anywhere in the actual quote until the word amen. However, in verse fourteen, for if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your father forgive your trespasses. So, actually, in the Lord's prayer itself, trespasses is not used, is used directly after. That's interesting, sir.
Speaker 2: You know, I have a question for you, John, as far as all this goes. You know, you talk about how how it could be what First I thought that you were saying that God was the one, he was the living Word, and it's being changed through God. But you're then you kind of said that you know that God is essentially allowing the devil to change up scripture. So with that being said, if that, if that is your true belief, is the scripture now tainted because the devil has put his hands on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And therefore, how.
Speaker 2: Do we know that there hasn't been millennia of changes throughout the throughout the Bible, that the devil hasn't already tainted that we just hasn't haven't caught onto yet because we weren't alive at that point in time. You know, maybe the people back in sixteen hundred or fifteen hundred or in the year eight hundred or whatever, maybe they all remember, you know, a specific Bible verse. Right, But then you take those people from the year eight hundred and you drop him in the year twenty twenty four and they start reading the Bible and they look at it and they say, whoa, there's been so much change. I would imagine that's a possibility as well.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, this is really causing us to question the canon a lot of things. And you know, what's what it's really doing is it's really making us realize that we had made an idol out of the Bible. I just did a talk on that. I can't remember what it's called, but biblical idolatry, where we exchange head knowledge for a relationship like the Pharisees, is perfect picture. Jesus was God. He showed up, and the Pharisees didn't recognize God was right there in front of him. And you know, they were devout though they were very learned, and they were like, you know, trying to.
Speaker 1: Kill Jesus, right, And he even said, like, y'all are so sanctified y'all even tie the tenth out of your spicy guard. Yeah, dude, you're like, y'a are those Holy rollers?
Speaker 3: Yep. So knowledge is you can't know God with your head. This is a relational thing, agreed, So taking the Bible, because what happens is with a lot of people included was we it's easier to say, oh, I'm going to the Bible study, I'm in the game. God knows them in the game. But you know, you're living with somebody. You know, you've got all these things in your life which you know are displeasing him and you're not dealing with him. But but you're busy with Christian activities, so you figure that's that's enough. But Jesus talked about people. He said, your heart is you honor me with your lips, but your heart is far from me. So this is a relational thing. And this, this Mendelifick thing is really causing a lot of us to front slide. It's not making us backslot.
Speaker 1: No, I could agree with that for sure. I believe that it is a relational thing. And while yes, also what Jesus was telling to those Pharisees was this this hunt for useless knowledge, this never ending quest for this, all this knowledge that you just know so deeply. Y'all understand it really doesn't matter, right, Like it's not. It is nothing to devote all this much of your life about when you could be devoting it to, you know, helping the poor and helping your people. I don't know, maybe you know, shepherding your flock.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, man, you know, call me crazy, but this only further proves my point that it doesn't matter if it happened or not. Now follow me on this, okay. So, so if if if the Bible is saying one thing and it goes against your memory, right, but you hold what's in your memory to be profound and true and and it's full of gold and it's it's actual God's word. But then you go and look in the Bible and it's like no, no, no, no, you were wrong. Actually you're misremembering that. Let's just say that there's those people right. Well, now if you're going back in there and now, it doesn't really matter what the Bible says, because it's your memory of what that thing says. So in essence, if if Noah really was a guy, and there really was a flood and he really collected two of every animal? Sure, then it doesn't matter if if if he actually did it or not. It's more of the moral behind the story, because I mean, how crazy would it be that we you know, throughout the throughout the years, like moving forward, that you know, then we we catch on to a new Mandela effect and it's like, oh, Noah, you know, Noah, didn't you know he didn't collect two of every animal?
Speaker 1: You know, maybe it was just one. Well, now does that matter? Yeah, that matters because then they couldn't reproduce.
Speaker 2: That's what you'd think, right, So I don't know, it's just a weird, a weird thought.
Speaker 1: No, but I hear your point.
Speaker 3: The theological and the doctrinal ramifications of the Bible being covertly fiddled with by the devil are a line bending And I mean, I certainly don't have a lot of answers. All I'm doing is reporting that it's happening and showing the evidences that are so obvious. And this has been my track for the last seven years my YouTube channels wake Up or Else, and I provide a biblical analysis of the Mandel effect.
Speaker 1: Let me ask my wake up as you're talking about this wake up call, and you're finding the discrepancies. The discrepancies that you have found, have they been inherently negative? Now that's my point.
Speaker 3: I mean when you say discrepancies, you mean when we find something in our bibles that we believe has been supernaturally changed. Is that what you mean by a discrepancy?
Speaker 1: For example, bear with me, and I'm not coming at you, I'm genuinely asking as it because you have done some deep dives you have found fifty examples in all, I'm with you one thousand percent sweet. So with that, for example, the line and the wolf, okay, the fact that people are misremembering or that the Mandela effect has truly happened and it is the wolf even though it used to be the lion or some version thereof. Does it change the story? Does it change which is supposed to show for the passage? Why because it's a predatory animal and it's seen in that way? Does that matter? And does it detract from the point?
Speaker 3: Yes, some some changes are subtle okay in how they impact doctrine. But others are not subtle okay. And there's themes, like you know, we're seeing themes of vulgarity or themes of things that are inconsistent with the character of God. Like one of the things we find out is the character of God. Yeah, like this one is Mark eight twenty three says, and he took the blind man by the hand and led him out of the town. I'll let you pull it up, Mark eight twenty three, gotcha, dough, yep. So it's a good question. This is you know, what we're calling biblical paradoxes. Yeah, which seemed to run contrary to who we have always known God to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here we go, Matthew, or excuse me, Mark eight twenty three, King James, Version twenty three. Right, and he took the blind man by the hand and led him out into the out of the town. And when he had spit on his eyes and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw aught.
Speaker 3: Okay, so stop right there. So again, there's two aspects of this. There's the fact that I could ask twenty pastors right now, Okay, hey, pastor, in your memory, Jesus spit in the ground and made mud, and then he healed the guy. You remember that, Yeah, I remember that. Do you ever remember him spitting directly in a guy's face to him. No oh, no, no, why out of twenty will tell me? No, Oh, I could have told you this part, brother.
Speaker 1: No, Jesus drew into the dirt when it came to Mary Magdalene and drawing out certain things of showing everybody their own sin when he was talking about you cast the first stone. As far as the blind, do know that straight spit. I've never heard anything about dirt he spit in his eyes. Yeah, and then he touched it with his hands.
Speaker 3: No, you're the first person I've ever met really remember. Yes, Oh, everybody else in the world except you remember Jesus spitting in the dirt.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe maybe I am the outlier on this one, brother, because I really did remember just straight spit to the eyeball.
Speaker 3: So so what we see now disrespectful.
Speaker 1: That's why it jarred me. That's why it remember. I remember this when I first I was like in middle school when I first read that, and I was like, wait a minute, Jesus sure spat in the dude's face, because I remember that so knee jerky, because my dad gave me permission to absolutely stomp a kid's head in if they ever spat in my face. That was like the one time my dad was like, nah, just get after it. I'll handle the legal ramification. So I was like, that's a whole insult to never be done. So when I read that in the Bible, I was like, wait what But yeah, so I do remember this one in particular. But again, maybe that's just because I'm an outlier that had like a core memory for that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So why is it seen nowadays?
Speaker 2: As you know, spinning in somebody's face is like the most disrespectful thing you could possibly do.
Speaker 1: But Jesus fucking healed somebody with that. Well, there's reasons for that. There's germs that happened because of this. Jesus was, you know, the son of God. There's a reason. But my point is to his point, if all these pastors remember Jesus spitting in the dirt and making mud and putting mud in the dude's eyes, yeah, that's a different story. However, does it detract from the fact that Jesus healed a blind man?
Speaker 3: Yes, it detracts because what's happening is the Bible is changing.
Speaker 1: Jesus healed the blind that's the moral of that. He performed a miracle.
Speaker 3: But it's like there's a home invasion. This is what it's like. It's like you're watching a movie with your family. Yeah, and then two guys kick in the door to the sun room where you are, and you look back and you go, oh wow, and then you just turn around and keep watching your movie. So pastors will tell me why, I just want to focus on winning souls. I'm like, your house is on fire. You can't just ignore the fact that there's passages in your Bible, like twenty of them. I can pull up, you know, and stump you twenty times in a row and you've never seen him before. That's to stop the press is the moment? Okay, that is an earth shattering five alarm, knock you off your chair event agreed that you that you cannot brush under the rug somehow no, which you don't want it to be true, right, So you know what we what we are saying is that it's not good news. It's the most disruptive thing to happen to the church, like in the entire church age next to Jesus coming, and the majority of church is ignoring it. For most people don't know what's happening, which is staggering. And then the ones that do you know, blow us off like we're heretics.
Speaker 2: It's a weird thing to to know that, like Jesus spit in somebody's eyes to heal them of blindness, Like that's that that is kind of a staggering thing. That's like, Jacob, imagine, imagine Jesus comes to you and like, let's say your wife has like aids, God forbid, right, and he's he's like, he's like yo, Jacob, like, uh, you know, I see your wife got aids.
Speaker 1: You want to get rid of that? And you're all please, please, right, and he's.
Speaker 2: All all right, you gotta fuck you gotta let me lay one honor first. And you'd be like, what are you talking about, dude, Like you're not gonna heal my wife by laying one honor.
Speaker 1: Once again, we are going supertty, duper contrived. I don't believe Jesus putting mud versus spitting in his face are is the same equivalent to gentlemen kicking in your front doors you're chilling, and or Jesus trying to hook up with your wife. I don't believe that these are one to one compared.
Speaker 2: But it's that much of a it's that much of a shock and off factor, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, No, I hear it, and I absolutely with him that, like, there are certain things that these people should be able to recite off very clearly, and if they don't know it, agreed, we should be. We should be pumping the brakes here, and the people who are preaching these words should in fact be masters of these words. This is actually a portion of the reason why I shut down the Prophecy Playbook, Like I started that podcast up and then I shut it down almost immediately because I realized I am not qualified to speak on behalf of any biblical knowledge. And that's just a me thing. I'm not saying anybody is or is it. I'm not here to throw judgment at anybody except myself, all right, and I identified myself as not well versed enough to do it in that manner.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So Jacob, you have somebody who is like who you look up to, right, that's like super super super well versed in this right in the Bible?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you right?
Speaker 2: Fortunately know, right, is it possible that we'd be able to get one of your home boys or Homegirls on that's very very you know, understanding and has a solid memory about what's going on the Bible. Then we get John back on the show and let's really test this. Oh man, I'm just saying that would further prove the point that the Bible is definitely being messed with.
Speaker 1: It's possible that I could have a family member who is actually a pastor. I would have to see if he's.
Speaker 5: Down with it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I would love this.
Speaker 3: I would love how fun it would be.
Speaker 1: Not for him, but he's also got a really good sense of humor. This is kind of like, what is this like?
Speaker 3: You know, It's like, you know, in the in the France, if I was at a very dignified party and some guy insulted my wife and I would like challenge him to a duel. You know, hell, you know. The the general response to this is indignation that we are attacking God and we're calling God a liar. But it's based on a false doctrine that the Bible can't change. So essentially you draw the conclusion, well, if if the scriptures are inspired, that means that they're sacrisanct, which doesn't mean that Okay, In other words, if it's God breathed wrote the Bible three men, then the devil doesn't have that much power to change them. But you don't know your Bible, because Revelation thirteen says that God gives the devil power and authority, that's permission and the power to wage war against the Saints and to prevail against them. Correct. And then Revelation twenty two says, seal not the words of the prophecy seal is a word that means a mark as to protect from Satan. Then the next thing it says is not so that means what that's saying is protect from Satan. Not the prophecies do not protect the Bible from Satan. So over in Daniel chapter twelve, seal up the words until the time of the end. That's twenty twenty four. Seal up the words is protect them until Revelation twenty two. Okay, don't protect them. It's right there Daniel seven twenty five. The devil will be able to change space, time, and the Bible because the word that is interpreted laws is also interpreted in the same original word in Ezra seven is translated the law of God.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this now is they're talking about translations. Let me ask you this. The word seal, the Hebrew word for seal. Can you say that verse again real quick, just to see what this sounds like. Use the word finish instead of seal. Finish the verse you just read with don't seal the prophecies?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, it says seal, not so finish not the words of the prophecy.
Speaker 1: Interesting because that's another one sign sign on seal, finish, close, shut, obstruct, All these are other words for the Hebrew word for seal. That's interesting. Huh damn, Now, finish it. I don't believe that that's a convert No, I don't believe that that's this because everything else talks about closing, obstructing, shutting. There is like a seven out of eight possibility that this means exactly seal, as in to shut it or to obstruct it, or to fit or close it, if you will. But also, that's interesting. I didn't know finish was another one. So John, I do have a question for you.
Speaker 2: Whenever you're talking about the devil here and a lot of people interpret this many different ways, but whenever you speak of Satan, the devil, the morning star, Lucifer. Are all of these the same entity, the same person in question?
Speaker 1: What do you what does that mean to you?
Speaker 3: Man? Does that dude ever have a lot of names? I mean he has gone under a thousand different names throughout history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so same guy.
Speaker 3: Apparently, this this dude Lucifer, the Sun of the morning, Star of the Morning, I forget the anointed chair that covers That's what I wanted to call him. So that's what he's referred to. And the Bible describes him in Ezekiel that his body was made of instruments. He had vials and harps in his body. So apparently he was like the worship leader of the throne. And what happened was, he's up front. I've been up there, I've led worship for years, and all the people are like looking at me. You know.
Speaker 1: He was the lead singer of Heaven Dog totally.
Speaker 3: And so you know what we assume is that he got looked in the mirror too much, because you got Isaiah, the five eyes, I will send to the hills of the north. I will be like the most tie. I will walk him on the stones of fire. He got lifted up in pride, and he was like God's not all that. I got some stuff going on. I'm gonna get, you know, I should get some worship. And I guess he convinced a third of the angels to follow him. Yeah, I mean he must be awesome.
Speaker 1: Man, he's just completely well the great deceiver. Whoo.
Speaker 3: But he's got some creds man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Boys, when nobody knows the Bible better than Satan, I promise the reason why because he knows how the story ends.
Speaker 2: Brother, Well, the reason I bring that up, especially the morning star part, because even in the Bible it does Jesus is referenced as the morning Star.
Speaker 3: Also, I looked at that. I know what you mean. I can't remember now that star of the morning. I can't remember now, I know what you mean. There's a reference there to Satan and Jesus that are similar, but they're not the same, as I recall. I'd have to look it up.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Yeah, I just I was, you know, wanted to poke around your brain in there for a minute, because.
Speaker 3: I know there is a theory. Okay. In fact, Luciferianism costlates that the devil really is the good guy, and God the Father is the bad guy, and that ultimately Lucifer and Satan aren't going to prevail, so you could place your bets, But I'm going with the gods good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean certain people will also say that Old Testament God and New Testament God might be two separate entities just going off of their actions and their words and everything. Because you look at Old Testament God, do was a bit of a dick, and then you look at New Testament God, he's like, you know, he's more Jesus.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that that's really a challenging thing to unpack because you know, it's hard to figure out why God made the switch room, Like, Okay, he shifting gears on us, what's up with that?
Speaker 1: Well, Jesus isn't God. He even said that, like, I don't know the day in time the world will in only God does. He was very clear, I am the Son, He is the Father. I'm not a difference here.
Speaker 2: No, But whatever Jesus is talking to God in the New Testament, it's nothing like the God of the Old Testament.
Speaker 1: It's the point that I'm making.
Speaker 3: No, there's definitely a big difference. There's a whole shift over ceremonial laws out the window. And this was my journey for like two years. I was really a struggling with the whole Hell thing because I studied Hell. And when I was in New York for six months, all I did was study Hell. What does the Bible really teach? I went through all the passages. I've read every book I could. I read Jonathan Edwards's complete works, two four inch volumes, all this doctrine on health. And basically, what I can tell you with total certainty is that the Bible teaches that men impenitent, men will go to a place where they're literally burning in fire forever, which is so catastrophically bad. I think it was Spurgeon said, if a man properly understood the doctrine of Hell, he'd go insane. It's so bad. I'm like, God, can't you just put him in a room somewhere If they reject you whatever, you gotta put them in fire. Okay. So for two years I was sort of at a crisis of my faith. So I'm praying, how could you do that?
Speaker 1: I mean, just wait, wait, wait, he didn't do it. They did it. He granted Hell. People say that, but that's not really created Hell.
Speaker 3: True, if I create Hell or the devil on his angels, I created it, and then I create Man, Adam, and Eve. So in other words, God knows everything, right. Yeah, well that means what he knew when he created them that they would fall in sin and then billions of people would end up in Hell. I did it.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, He gave humans free will because he doesn't want subservient slaves who are gonna worship him. He wants us to choose to worship him.
Speaker 3: Kay.
Speaker 1: He gave Adam and free will, he wanted them to choose.
Speaker 3: To my kids, if my kids are walking really close to a cliff, I'm gonna preemptively go over and say, hey, kids, get away from the cliff. So, in a way, I was holding God in derision, okay, And I was basically saying I don't like the way you run your universe. I think it's reckless, and I think it's unfair. If you steal a Snickers bar, you shouldn't go to jail for a hundred years. Right. So the crime of Hell didn't to me fit the crime that people like nice people that live down the street, but they'd ignore God. They're going to Hell. Yep. Okay. So two years I prayed one prayer, how could you send people to Hell? Okay? So this was my answer after I'm not exaggerating. For two years, It's basically all I prayed. So I go out to the field behind my house every morning six am. And there was cobwebs. So I'd always get a stick and push the stick in front of me when i'd walk down the wagon trail, and then i'd throw it at this one place and when I turned the corner because there were no more cobwebs. And I remember one day I walked by and there was a pile of sticks like three feet high. Yeah. So I used to pray every day, right, So I go out there and one day I'm walking down and the Holy Spirit comes on me like a bucket of warm honey Cooboriam hits me and I'm like whoa, And I knew it was God. And all of a sudden I heard God say, do you have any other questions? Before you'd be ready to follow.
Speaker 1: Me saying what though about Hell?
Speaker 3: As soon as he said that, out of the depths of my soul came to these words, I'm free. I didn't say it, just it was God answering my question. Okay, because when God speaks to me, which is not all the time, but when he does speak, he can say one or two words or a little sentence and it'll mean a whole paragraph. So this is basically what God was telling me by asking me the question, do you have any other questions before you're ready to follow me? It's a question that says this. If I was able to answer your question, which I basically can't, what would stop you from then holding back your allegiance by having another question, and another one and another one.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, sir, hold on, I have to respectfully disagree. God can't nothing, God can do everything. Is it possible that he was telling you you are a human, you cannot understand the comple flexities of how existence works, and you cannot understand the actual reason for a hell? Do you have any other questions before you're ready to follow me? We understand the reason for heaven? Why not Hell?
Speaker 2: We can we can fathom that. Our little brands can fathom that, but we can't fathom hell. Really, hold on, you're a little brain.
Speaker 1: Can fathom your little braink and fathom why God would want to hang out with all of us. He created this. You think we are that interesting to him? Your brain can fathom that? That is insane, right, because this is what he was telling me.
Speaker 3: If let's say you're an you have an ant, okay, and the ant can live for one hundred centuries somehow, Okay, even if you had one hundred centuries, you couldn't explain how an eternal combustion engine works because the ant doesn't have the capacity, yes, to comprehend. That's what you're saying, right, absolutely so. And that's the message I got. And so what I did in that moment is I surrendered my need to have all my questions answered before I'll give him my allegiance.
Speaker 1: And I did.
Speaker 3: And all I can tell you is here's the upshot of the whole thing. If you've got questions about God, like the Old Testament New Testament thing, That's what got me on this. What I learned was the answer to your question is there is no answer. Okay, Okay. The offer is take it or leave it. I like it. Jesus came and said, I will give you everything. I'll give you the access to the Father. I'll give you the mansion. I'll give you I'll write your name in the Lambs Book of Life, and when you draw your last breath, you will go to an eternal bliss. But you have to give me the driver, the steering wheel of your car. A self directed life is not what God is looking for. And that means because Christ is not a hormoner and a thief and a liar. He's a holy savior. He comes free and gives you the free salvation. But he has he can't deny himself. He's not wait, he's white, he's clean, he's holy. And and so what happens is you're so grateful for having him lift to burn a sin. You're like, just just name your coughs. I'll do whatever you want. So that's a love motive. Yes, so we're not.
Speaker 1: You don't serve God out of fear. You serve God out of love and out of gratefulness for the fact that we are living in the Age of Grace, for the fact that we literally are one prayer away from eternal salvation, the fact that that is a real thing. We don't have to sacrifice lamps, we don't have to you know, give up our first born child. None of this. All we have to do is literally with our mouths and with our hearts, pray a prayer the fact. Yes, absolutely, bro.
Speaker 2: I mean call me a blasphemer, but that goes against literally everything that this show stands for. And because are we not in the business of truth seeking?
Speaker 1: This is what I personally do.
Speaker 3: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean by you know, remember we saw us out of touring episode like this is a real dude, he really walk the earth. That's like all verified and shit, I'm sure how is the show?
Speaker 3: How are you a blasphemer if you have a show based on what we just talked about. I don't get the correlation.
Speaker 2: So my favorite podcast has been for a very long time. It's Crow Triple seven. He has a famous saying says belief is the enemy of knowing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I disagree.
Speaker 2: I'm somebody that I can't just accept the fact that there is no way of knowing, like by by by admitting that you'll never know, and that there's no way you're ever gonna know. Why research anything? Why just why even do it?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I can answer that because God can be known, but he can't be understood, So you can know God. But he said the heavens as high as the heavens are above the sea, so are my ways above your waist. So part of this relationship is that men need to worship something greater than themselves because men are infinitely arrogant and prideful. And but when you surrender that to this God and you acknowledge him and who he is, an uncreated, eternal being with all power, all knowledge, completely other than you, there is a comfort that comes into your soul because you're kind of a fish out of water.
Speaker 1: You sacrifice your ego to you because you realize you're a human and your ego is attached to this flesh suit. You can't get rid of that, so you in fact hand it over because you understand that it's beyond you.
Speaker 2: So it's essentially it's essentially the equivalence of being a little kid and your you know, your parents are trying to teach you something, not why, but just it's you do it this way. They don't teach you why you do it this way. It's just that you do it this way. No, And as a little kid, I mean, I don't know about you, but me personally, I always question like everybody's motives, including my parents.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't question my parents' motives. Honestly, then again, my parents didn't give me many reasons to question their motives. My parents, you know, did did a pretty damn good job as far as what they could.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that's a I think I think I can help you understand, all right. So in James it says, if does any man lack of wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives freely and abate. It's not so, it's not across the board. You're kept in the dark. It was just uncertain things like this doctrine of eternal damnation. It's a pretty airy thing man. And and God was like, look, you're you know, I like your I like your your want your desire to know, you know, understand how the things work. But at a certain point, by design, you're not going to get it all figured out, because God has created it such a way that the intellectual man cannot scale the wall to heaven. Right. In one Corinthians, it says, it says, uh, didn't you notice that there's not many great, not many noble Imi. God uses the foolish things to confound the wise. The preaching of the cross is foolishness to them. Their perish So you, Jesus said, you have to come as a little child. So all that, well, I believe what I can see. Bless God. You know I can send this table, but there you can't prove there's the God. Okay, bye, let me hold the door for you. Okay. I had the burden of sin on me, and I said to this little prayer, and boom. The next day, I had the best sleep of my night ever in my life. And I wake up and Jesus is all around me, and I got the joy of the Lord and I got peace for once in my life. Go go figure it out. Go it's like in the ord, cloud or whatever. I'm going to follow this personal God.
Speaker 1: Basically. Look, life, human life is complicated enough to try to figure it out. Let's be honest. Just us existing right here is complicated enough, with enough intricate levels in our day to day we really do not have the capability to understand what is going on in the thirteenth dimension of God's creation. Let's be just very straight up.
Speaker 2: About My point is is that you know you went through your time of questioning God absolutely and how you cemented your beliefs was by finding physical proof. Yeah, that of which you I mean by the Bible says that you don't even need that.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I already knew it to be true, but yeah, that confirmed.
Speaker 2: It, but it confirmed it right, So that's essentially what I'm trying to do. But it's not right in the eyes of God. No, you're we present to a physical proof you reject it. There's a difference.
Speaker 3: No, I totally know what you're saying, Joonathan, because what it says is that it's the glory of God to conceal the matter and it's the glory of kings to seek it out. So for different reasons. The way God has set it up is, you know, he speaks in powables and you get impressions, you get dreams. Nothing's like flapay into sloppy I'm really pragmatic, Like, just tell me what I'm supposed to do. No, it doesn't work that way. You gotta pray and then you get an impression over here, and then somebody has a word that confirms the impression, and then it's like this piecemeal you know, kind of a thing where you are dependent on him because Man is extremely proud and we need to be humbled, which is why prayer. You know, prayer humbles us.
Speaker 1: Dude, did you hear Cat van Dee just talk about this? As she went, Cat von Dee, you know this is I never heard him? No, okay. Catvonde is a very famous tattoo artist who is also a very famous Satanist. For a while, she delved into some witchcraft in black magic. She's very open about this these days because she has found Jesus and she's turned her life around, and she is like a hardcore Bible thumper these days. I just watched the interview with her and she was talking about how the people that perform in the dark arts and all of that, they are looking to try to find ways to prove their magic. I found the Bible and I can prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt in my daily life, like I don't have to look for proof, It's provided. And she was not talking about the book. She was talking about the day to day activities that prove that God has got her back at this time, and it was it's really crazy to hear people who have swapped sides say like, no, no, it's not that it's like, oh, this Christian book is magic. No, No, No, this isn't magic, this is reality, and I actually found it. They're looking for ways to confirm their reality. I found all the confirmation of this actual reality we're living in right now. That's wild.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna check it out.
Speaker 1: Cat von d Vonde, Yeah she was. She's the reason why Jesse James and Sandra Bullet broke up allegedly and all all these things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, bro. Do you remember Jonathan in the in the Garden all the way back? There was the true trees in the in the Garden of Eden, and one of them was the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and that's the one God said, don't eat it to that. So there's an innocence that we're supposed to live out of where we're trusting Him and and all of the Gnostics are trying to get their building, their tower of babble. They're trying to create a connection to becoming God themselves. That's what the the New Age movement is really teaching that you're God.
Speaker 1: I'm God, God is you know in all of us self worship, ego worship if you really want to get technical, which is in fact Satanic worship.
Speaker 3: And you're not wired to you're not wired that way. You're you're not wired to be the God there is already. It's his universe, and he created you, not the other way around. It is we. It is He that created us and not we ourselves. That's what the Bible says. So it's a it's a thing where you you have to be willing to take your place in the order of things. Okay, So the dirt clot serves the grass, the grass serves the brute best, the brute beast serves man, right, and who does man serve God? If you try to be God, you're going to be out of divine order and you won't be vibrating right at the right frequency. You're supposed to have a God.
Speaker 2: I mean, I believe that God is in all things though, and I mean it says that throughout the Bible that God.
Speaker 1: Is within all things. It's He's in the hearts of all men.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, So to say that God is not a part of you, but also to say that that's new age, I don't know if that's correct.
Speaker 1: In the to quote the Bible, in the seventeenth chapter of Luke, it even says that the spirit of God lies within men. Not one man or a group of men, but in all men.
Speaker 3: I agree, right, But there's a very clear distinction where in the Bible. The way the Bible presents God is that he's separate from his creation. So he says, I am God, and apart from me there is no other. So yes, the Holy Spirit will in dwell the believer. So you'll have God's spirit in you, but it doesn't make you deity. Okay, is no? I agree you being deity and Deity dwelling in you and animating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that I am God in the flesh, but I'm you know, my opinion is is that God dwells within everybody and so therefore dwells within me. I'm not saying that I am a God. I'm saying that I have God in me. That's my opinion.
Speaker 1: Now, I can't speak on behalf of all new agers.
Speaker 2: I agree one hundred percent with what you just said, right, I mean that's how I look at it, And honestly, like you know, within a lot of magic books and everything, I've read a few of them so far, and that's exactly how they how they portray a lot of their magic.
Speaker 1: I see the new age, and it's not necessarily new.
Speaker 3: Agent.
Speaker 1: The difference is between a believer in a higher power and a Christian is the fact that we believe that not only does God reside within us, but we also believe that Jesus was his son and that we follow his example and accept his sacrifice for what we got going on in our human life.
Speaker 3: That's okay, I mean, Jesus said it. No man comes to the except for me. So a lot of people talk about God, God, God, but they don't really know Jesus. And Jesus said, you know, I'm the door. You don't get to God. If you try to get up some other way, you're a thief and a liar. So there's no getting to God except to Jesus because he's the one that paid the price. God sent Jesus God, you know.
Speaker 2: And I know that I'm gonna turn a lot of heads with this one, but this is just my personal belief.
Speaker 3: It comes.
Speaker 1: I mean, they re clutch my pearls, don't.
Speaker 3: My will will believes.
Speaker 2: My will will believes is that Jesus is the representation of the higher Self. And I don't believe that you can speak to God or get to God except through the highest version of yourself.
Speaker 1: But Jesus was a physical dude that walked the earth.
Speaker 2: Turn I know, but I'm what I'm saying is that I believe that he was the physical representation of the higher Self.
Speaker 1: So enough people across the world thought enough and manifested him into existence.
Speaker 2: I mean, prophetizing and manifesting is I mean, what's the difference.
Speaker 1: So you are saying, I'm making sure, I'm with you, the virgin birth story with Mary and all that. You're saying that that is plausible because of enough people across this many centuries, across this many millennia, believed and prophesied that their Savior was coming that bump bump, bah bah. They literally manifested him into existence, into the Virgin Mary's womb. I believe that literally, this is this. That's how interesting takes, sir, check it out this way though.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's such things as Edgar Gores. We've talked about that before. But essentially, I do believe that if enough people believe in something hard enough that it turns into something that is physically corporeal, corporeally real. I mean, think about it in this sense. Think about the black magic that the mainstream media uses. That what they do is they'll they'll forecast something, you know there there might be an alien starship ahead of us.
Speaker 1: It gets it into the public opinion.
Speaker 2: Now a lot of people are looking up, yo, alien starships up there, and then I don't know, maybe it is, maybe it isn't, But somehow, one day I guarantee we see that fucking thing.
Speaker 1: And then right behind that, the Netflix movie Don't Look.
Speaker 2: Up came out just saying there's there's weird things that are manifested just because enough people believe in it. Okay, that's where I come from. But anyway, look, we can talk about your things. We can talk about this literally to the absolute bone. We've gone a long time in this episode. Yeah, we are hustling and killing it.
Speaker 3: John Marathon in the beginning, Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely did John. John.
Speaker 2: We absolutely love you, bro, I mean, you are great and we can't wait to get you back on again. This This talk was definitely thought provoking. It was definitely something to spin the gears within the minds of all of the cult members.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, and there's so many things I have to start researching into now.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, let me mention on my website it's Wakeupfels dot com. And then you go to the resources tap okay, and there's Bible quizzes in there, there's powerpoints, there's all kinds of stuff in the resources tap researching this, and then of course there's one hundred videos on my YouTube channel wake up for us.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I will have the links to both your website and your YouTube channel down in the show notes for anybody who wants to.
Speaker 1: Go take those quiz. Don't forget the book and the book of course, please buy my man's book. Yeah, all the things.
Speaker 2: We will put down, all the links, because I mean, you are such an enigmatic soul.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know how anybody.
Speaker 2: Couldn't couldn't get behind at least at least dabbling into what you're talking about Elliott's Killer.
Speaker 3: So, uh, no one's ever called me enigmatic before.
Speaker 1: You definitely are.
Speaker 3: I take that.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind that's a sign of praise coming on you. You stir the pot in so many ways and in so many directions. This wasn't at Christians, this wasn't at New Ages, wasn't at right. We went all over, We covered such a wide range. I mean, shit, yeah, this.
Speaker 3: Was That's definitely the longest one I've ever done. Plus it's it's a quarter to two where I am. Are you guys specific?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're essential. It's quarter to one Eares Central.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, did you say you do three podcasts a week?
Speaker 1: Oh, we just cut down. We were doing five a week. We were doing Monday through Friday. We've been doing that for months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just cut it down to three a week, but three hour shows each time. That way, it allows us an allotment of time to go over every possible detail we possibly can, because we want to ring this sponge dry, dude, every single thing. And and you came, you coming on here to talk about the Mandela effect and the Bible. I think we hit on just about every cylinder that.
Speaker 3: Was killing you know. Of course, Jacob Man, he took the other side like twenty dudes, but we held our own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, we tried, We tried.
Speaker 3: Station.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed the hell. He got stunned a few times. You got to give them the you gotta give them the right, dude. There was quite a few where you stumped me and I was like, I've never heard of this before and I'm like, look, maybe they misremembered, and it was like, no, that's not a misremember and that's I mean shit, something to it, dude.
Speaker 2: Anyway, cult members, definitely go check out all those links. Go give John some love on his website, on his YouTube. Definitely check out his book. There's a lot more in the book and on his website and on the YouTube channel than what he just simply you know, presented here today. So with that being said, thank you so much John for coming on. Definitely gonna have to do it again, brother, and uh yeah, dude. With that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan Drake, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Open up that third
Speaker 5: H