Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: How do you? Folks?
Speaker 4: Your host double j back here, host of Operation g c D and Not the Vice President, Welcome back for another Fridays along with my co host Nick, host of The Occult Rejects.
Speaker 2: Nick. How you doing, sir?
Speaker 1: It's going on.
Speaker 2: I'm doing quite well. Actually appreciate it. How you doing?
Speaker 1: That's your bed? That's bad?
Speaker 4: It's Friday, it's the Fridays and we got guest b. T. Wallace, host of Truth and Shadow podcast. Ready, sir, how.
Speaker 5: You doing doing well?
Speaker 4: Fine scotsman wearing a fine hat? How are you doing this evening? Besides doing well? What's going on in organ Land?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Over here?
Speaker 5: In orgon Land? There's probably a whole lot of weird, crazy conspiracy things going on. I mean, it's Democrat land. Everything's blue, but you know some of us are still holding on.
Speaker 2: You ain't kidding.
Speaker 4: I got lost in a in an organ related rabbit hole earlier this week.
Speaker 5: Sweet, tell me about that?
Speaker 2: What? Well? Well? I will absolutely what? What? What? What's besides that? Stuttery here? What's the new with the Truth of the Shadow podcast?
Speaker 5: Man Rude Shadow you know, we've been doing deep dives from you know, conspiracy to psychological things all the way into theology. So we're doing some pretty deep things going in and looking at different meanings and stuff. I got some great shows coming up in the pipeline, stuff from JFK to talking about depth psychology and Union shadow work.
Speaker 4: Nice, what specifically JFK really that were talking about. You were briefly mentioning this here before the show, But yeah.
Speaker 5: I interviewed a couple of guys, interviewed a couple of guys who wrote an article about a Van Alenen Linen cleaning van that was parked on the corner of Elmon Houston, and I had some interesting ties between the owner of said company and Oswald.
Speaker 2: Nice. And that's coming out soon.
Speaker 5: It'll be about a month. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice. When you mentioned van, I was like, I know some Vance.
Speaker 5: I know a Vance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I know some I know some Vance as well.
Speaker 4: I know this van right here, which I was describing to you relative to a guy who's been driving around America for forty years, declaring probably forty plus now declaring that Stephen King is the actual assassin of John Lennon, not not Mark David Chapman Man.
Speaker 2: Ye's what's that nick?
Speaker 1: They figured out?
Speaker 2: He said, he solved it.
Speaker 4: As you can see his name, Stephen Lightfoot. He'll give you a pamplet if you meet him. I believe he's still alive. He's got a website, he's got some books on the topic. He's been driving this. He litters his van with this messages. You know, he's got newer models. This is obviously the OG, but he really wants to let you know that it was definitely Stephen King. What Stephen King says about this? I don't know that he's ever made a comment, But when you mentioned Lenin Van, I was like, I know a Lenin Van, John Lennon Van.
Speaker 5: Right, so this guy basically I'm sorry, I was just question.
Speaker 4: What's your what's your all thoughts on the Lenin assassination? I mean, it does seem like it could. And you know, when you have the JFK situation, you have multiple Oswald's, right, you have the double Oswald's.
Speaker 2: It's a operation, right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: See I'm wondering is basically are they saying that, oh what was his name? Mark Chapman was basically a patsy for for King?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think that's I mean, to be honest with you, I've tried to read the guy's pamphlet and website, and he's not exactly doesn't provide a coach in argument necessarily, but I believe what he's getting.
Speaker 2: At is, yes, what you just described. Okay, the we can look at it.
Speaker 4: I mean, we can answer that question right now and see what Stephen Lightfoot's conclusion. And we got new developments here in section eight. Oh, Stephen King's letters to me. Okay, apparently I'm not up to speed. Stephen King is well aware of these and has been for some time. That one's dated ninety seven. Well, I imagine he's not happy about it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: In late July of nineteen eighty four, I received this letter signed Dennis CEA.
Speaker 2: Lee.
Speaker 4: Amazingly, it seems to be the same handwriting as Stephen King's letter to me in September of ninety two.
Speaker 2: The first letter is it's red letter and an admission of his guilt.
Speaker 4: I for some reason, I suspect that's not accurate, right, the killer's face and true identity.
Speaker 2: Let's see what this one says. Here we go.
Speaker 4: We got some pictures here, I mean that's you bear a resemblance to one another at the time. Right, you got Mark David Chapman here, you got Stephen King here. Now, I believe Chapman has some scientology connections just prior to the the you know, the incident.
Speaker 2: If you will.
Speaker 5: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 4: So I've always found that odd and apparently he's got I don't you know. To be quite honest with you, I probably need to learn more about the details behind Mark David Chapman, because now that I'm reading this stuff here, it's there's some LSD test references here in this article from ut They talking about Stephen King Charlie's napalm. What are your thoughts Nick.
Speaker 1: That Stephen King did it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 6: I do find that whole thing was weird because the whole uh catcher the right is associated with that assassination.
Speaker 4: Again, Yeah, didn't you just do a show about that with the old William Ramsey.
Speaker 2: Didn't you all discuss.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, he was gonna come on.
Speaker 6: Uh, I forgot to give Yeah, we talked about it, but I've never had him on.
Speaker 2: Gotcha. Uh.
Speaker 4: They're talking about Stephen King writing books about hypnosis, you know, Telecinic powers and LSD stuff. Okay, I got it. Oh a fire starter. I never seen that one. Okay, Yeah, I mean I think there's a lot of weird stuff around the uh, the whole situation here. Uh, this is John Lennon here in this picture, and apparently this is the autograph he's giving to Mark David Chapman hours prior to the murder. There in front of the Dakota Building, right the Dakota Building their next to Central Park there, Manhattan.
Speaker 2: Park side, if you will.
Speaker 4: The uh interesting part about that is that's where old Bob Cocaine, Evans Rowan Plansky, their old process fellas did. The Rosemary's Baby film was filmed there and Bob was on set.
Speaker 2: Every day allegedly for that or at least.
Speaker 4: Frequently along with Charles Bluehorn, very Nazi like fellow that the employed Bob as the head of Paramount Paramount Pictures. Much of the storyline of Michael Corleone Godfather three is actually the real life details of Charles Bluehorn relative to Vatican banking scandals, real estate deals with the Vatican, et cetera, as depicted in that film.
Speaker 2: So that's always that's always been out to me.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Dakota Building, right, So that's where Lennon gets killed is in front of the Dakota Building. And again that's where I've always thought that's strange. That's just you know, I don't know speaking to these places that have certain energies or whatnot. Like what I infer that goes on in around mound sites.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've never really done the research that could very well be a mound site. There was a lot of mound sites in that area for sure, mainly the shell mound sites. Do you all have any of those out in Oregon? Have you ever seen them out there?
Speaker 5: No? No, we don't have it. No, the indigenous have been destroyed. Yeah, well, the indigenous out here were nomadic. They didn't have any place where they set down anchors and were somewhere married stuff.
Speaker 4: It were different maybe the recent indigenous. But these are shell midden mounds were thousands of years old, just like the Adiena mounds of the east. We don't really know who built them, right, but yeah, the mouth of the Columbia was littered with them there on the north north side of Oregon.
Speaker 5: That I would assume they've been dug up in.
Speaker 4: Destroy Yeah, I mean I tracked a lot of the records.
Speaker 2: Most of them are destroyed.
Speaker 4: They're nearly late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds during the various gold rushes of the Northwest, especially around the Seattle region. Pike's Place Market that's built on that's built on a shell midden mound site. Okay, Third Seattle Wow where the coffee folks started their coffee company with the the logo of the Babylonian fish goddess, right right, Nick?
Speaker 2: Is that what that is?
Speaker 1: Say it again?
Speaker 2: Which one Starbucks?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 6: I honestly think that could be a playoff of a few of them. Like I I even had Nicks on my show at one point, even cover Uh. I think it was Mussolin And like my opinion she gave, she gave a good case that it could be even that goddess, and like I'd never heard of that one until until she brought it to my attention. So I don't know, I don't know who, but it's definitely I think some sort of you know, goddess from from the back of the day. I don't think it was something new. It's a playoff of something.
Speaker 4: What was the one you just named besides the Babylonian fish goddess.
Speaker 6: I think it was Mussoline emmy su.
Speaker 2: Can you spell that again?
Speaker 1: M u s m E s U l I n E I think em e l u s I.
Speaker 2: Ny okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: I'll be looking at it.
Speaker 5: It's got a tight end with alchemy, I guess. And that's it right there.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, European stuff, huh. Not Babylonian stuff. Eh oh, this is a much later deity, huh. The Limburg Luxembourg dynasty, the House of Andrew and their descendants, the House of planted Plantagenet, which is, you know, every US president basically in the French House of lusign I don't know how to pronounce that. And for shorter periods of time, Yadi Jerusalem folks, there are are set in folk tales and medieval literature to be descended from Methuselah.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 4: What do we calling this thing? Melu sign maluse sign melle's in according to the the phonetic pronunciation.
Speaker 1: Here I forgot how she say it.
Speaker 4: The story combined several major legendary themes. Are you go, nick such as something with an N, something with an n water non for mermaid. There we go with fish goddess, I guess the Earth being the genus or guardian spirit of a location, the suckubiss who comes from the diabolical world to unite carnally with a man or the Banshee's or harbinger of death. Well, she's got a lot of skill sets. She's very prolific skill sets.
Speaker 1: She's got it. She's got a decent reserme right, she's.
Speaker 5: Out there doing things.
Speaker 2: No, but we were saying, is they mashed together different ones? That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: I could see the Starbucks people doing that too, right, right, But yeah, that's abidden mound site. So that that mound site or that location for whatever reason, I'm not I don't know why. But are you you all familiar with the Heaven's Gate cult?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Right, they put they put on the.
Speaker 4: Purple robes, the black nikes, and they all got one hopped a right ontoy's bout comment? So they actually the first thing Marshall apple White, the leader did and his his nurse from the mental institution he left in Texas. That that's who started that cult was Homeboy and his mental institution nurse. They went up there. I think we talked about this last time we were on here. Bt about you know, five six weeks ago here and when you join us for a previous fridays. They recruited out of that small Oregon town, right, they went up to they left Texas, went to the small Oregon town to recruit from this.
Speaker 2: Other cult, the Holy Rollers of.
Speaker 4: Edmin Credfield, right and Cradfield got murdered up in Pike's Place and the and later when they renovated the place back in the eighties, the Heaven's Gate Cult bought the brick you could purchase the brick to sponsor the renovations of Pike's Place market and they bought the brick on the site where Edmond.
Speaker 2: Crawfield was murdered, the guy who started the cult.
Speaker 4: That they that they comprised their cult with the core original members of the Heaven's Gate Cult besides apple White and his nurse were the descendants of this.
Speaker 2: Cult, the Holy Rollers of Edmond Craffield. They were a.
Speaker 4: Sex ritual sex you know, Holy roller, I guess is the terminology describing. And they were just kind of roll around on the ground, I guess during the religious ceremonies and my understanding. So a lot of sex involved, Like dude was banging everybody. I don't know what else, what other kind of sex, but the leader was definitely I mean, that's why I got murdered. He ran away with one of the dude's daughters in the cult banging. Dude's wife ran away with his daughter, and I was like, I've had enough.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you start a cult, you're supposed to be doing some shit like that though, right.
Speaker 6: Like that's part of like part of like the reason why you thought it Otherwise, Yeah, it's not like a real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just a religion.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be traumatizing, not helping, right.
Speaker 4: I just think I think places like that like Pike's Place, is somehow a very esoteric understanding from a number of groups, right, not the least of which was the Starbucks folks, or the or the Holy or the Heapits Gate folks. So what other weird stuff is going on in Oregon these days or in your regions they're in your research and activities, there bt.
Speaker 5: Not a whole lot. I was just I was just actually just thinking about we were talking about the Evans Gate there, and that was at a Waledport Organ in the thank you, Yes, And I guess there was some pretty crazy occult stuff going on over there. I haven't really dived, yeah, but uh, I was just just thinking about I mean, besides, well, you know, besides you know, Applegate and and stuff. But they think the area was on a on a lay line and it may have had some kind of esoteric significance. That's why they were there.
Speaker 1: I never looked at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Walledport Organ, it's on the coast. It's been pretty yeah, new agers and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it does have it does have that reputation then, right is that because of the Holy Rollers?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Because they were the ones who found in that town is miner standing.
Speaker 5: I mean it could be that. It could be you know, it could be Applegate. I mean it's people people spawned to places just from word of mouth too.
Speaker 4: Sure, well at the time they at the time I remember correctly, this is this is nowhere near like Portland is. Here is the Corvallis huh and Eugene.
Speaker 5: It's Waalport's on the coast, so south of or north of port and south.
Speaker 2: Of yeah right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the Holy Rollers were operating in Corvallis, right, and then they threw them out of town. I think that was nineteen thirty two, and I believe we'll just look it up, don't. I think they were the ones that founded this town. If not, there was like a fishing town or something beforehand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was a lot of urching towns up and down, especially south of the rivers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people, you get a lot of that on that coast then, huh right, two thousand people today apparently are twenty ten.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: In September seventy five, Marshall apple White and Bonnie Nettles gave a lecture in Walport on UFOs, which was attended by roughly one hundred and fifty people. In the following days, an estimated twenty residents, nearly one out of thirty people who lived in the town, abandoned their homes and possessions and joined their group.
Speaker 2: Heaven's Gate, and Oregon.
Speaker 4: State Police investigation concluded new laws have been broken. So those twenty people were descendants.
Speaker 2: Of the Holy Rollers. Wow, okay, yeah, I'm my understanding.
Speaker 4: Most of the one hundred and fifty folks that were in attendance at the the whatever the holiday in conference center they rented out. You know what I mean, we're part of that. We're descendants from that cult, which again is weird. You're going to this obviously off the beaten path town, especially in nineteen seventy five, right, I mean it's off the beaten path now, right BT Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you have to be traveling down the interstate Interstate one to be to pass back there.
Speaker 4: And the coastline, correct me if I'm wrong. I mean that's still largely unpopulated, right, the Oregon coastline.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean if we were to compare it to California or anywhere on the East coast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean Wallport's got tooth people. What's the biggest one, cous Bay or Astoria.
Speaker 5: Or Newport?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I heard they're making a new Goonies, these sons of bitches.
Speaker 5: A new Coonies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're making Goonies. Josh Rowlan's probably rolling over in his grave. I know he's still alive. But there's Goodies is not the same without the original cast, and they're all old. He can't put them in there. Now, what are they what are they gonna do? The children of the goonies. Oh yeah, interesting, Yeah, dude, the story has only got ten thousand people.
Speaker 2: Not very big.
Speaker 5: Not really. A lot of our towns in Oregon aren't all that big. I mean, he's Portland, Salem, Eugene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like at the time. It looks like at the time.
Speaker 4: In nineteen twenty, before the Holy Rollers moved into town, there was one hundred and eighty one folks in Wallport, and then the next decade they basically doubled that for them, one hundred and two percent increase. By nineteen thirty. That was the Holy Rollers that moved into town. So they didn't start it, but they largely took over the town.
Speaker 1: Y'all hope this dude's joke.
Speaker 6: And someone said that Corey Felman is recording the soundtrack for the new one.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. I hope so due that'd be awesome. Yeah, Corey felt. I love it when Corey Felman thinks he's a musician. It's one of my favorite things in life.
Speaker 1: It's definitely entertating.
Speaker 2: It's fair, dude, because he's so serious.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, his music video for Ascension Millennium. I'm not sure I realized. I know that the title of that song way too easily. Because I've watched the music video a few thousand times. It's one of the best music videos ever, dude, Because again, he's dead serious. He emulates Michael Jackson out the entire film or the entire thing. Sean aston An appearance as his role in the Goon. He's handing home boy a map and inhaler right, and then okay, I mean, are you all not familiar with this, uh, this Corey Feldman classic. No, well, I've seen some stuff with him. Let me let advancing and let let me help you out with that.
Speaker 6: You remember how he scammed so many people out of like them thinking he was gonna come out and say some crazy ship and asking for like donations and all that stuff, and he was gonna chry h.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that wild? Dude?
Speaker 4: He raised hundreds of thousands of dollars on more than one yo.
Speaker 6: And you know what the funny thing is is part of his reasoning for that is to pay for people for protection. I'm like, times, you gotta pay people to protect you to come out with this stuff, Like, come.
Speaker 2: On, guy, he's always got so many stories, dude. Story.
Speaker 1: When I heard that, I was like, oh, yeapathetic.
Speaker 4: I was just cruising Twitter, you know, back in the old Twitter days, around maybe July twenty seventeen, and I was like, holy shit, Corey Feldman played it played a rock concert at a double A baseball stadium in Pennsylvania and there was like five people watching it.
Speaker 2: I was like, what is going on right now? Dude?
Speaker 1: Oh god?
Speaker 4: So that was that was the first time I saw, you know, Corey Feldman as a musician, you know, and got familiarized with this whole act.
Speaker 2: BT, you're not hipped any of this.
Speaker 5: I have none. No, I've never listened to anything like Corey.
Speaker 4: But you're familiar with the legendary Corey Feldman though, right, Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Yo, b had Arian Sajes James As. That's horrible.
Speaker 2: H He's for sure. He's for sure all the way serious. He's so serious.
Speaker 1: Sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 4: No, he's lost band members over this. Remember he did the whole Hugh Hefner thing, right, he had the whole Corey's angels.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, dude, he's I be Hugh Heffner.
Speaker 1: Look at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've been tracking. I've been Corey Feldman my reality TV. I just watching when Corey Feldon does in life that and John Hankley speaking of the things, John Hankley has got himself a Jody Foster uh you know, uh, you know stand in. He tweeted, I follow him on twixter and I just you know, I like to retweet all. I'm one of the few people that retweets his things.
Speaker 2: You know. Not that feel bad for the guy. It's more of a bit for me obviously. But he posted a photograph yesterday of.
Speaker 4: A young lady that he's seemingly hugging with a seemingly calling his you know, his gal, and she looks a lot like a young Jody Foster, just saying that's not a good sight. It's not a good not a good look for you, John, not a good look. You're all familiar with the with him stalking Jody Foster, Right, I've heard of go ahead, well, he claimed he murdered Reagan to impress Joe.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes, I was gonna say, if that's the same person, I have heard of that.
Speaker 4: Dude, Yeah, that's that was Yeah, let me see what I got, you know, I'll just me describing it. Doesn't really do it justice.
Speaker 1: Do you do it? You're still pulling up, Uh Feldman or what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just took a quick teacher right here because we were talking about the other assassination. I was whenever, whenever I talk about Mark David Chapman, I get him. And John Hankley confused my brain holes so much. And I know there are different murderers and know they're different people. I've actually encountered John Henckley in public, so I realized these things are they're different people. But yeah, he's got himself me and and my dear friend. It's like a young Jodie Foster if you ask me, not a good look.
Speaker 2: For old John.
Speaker 4: Uh and as you wish they were Nick and Bt. I'm glad I can introduce you to this.
Speaker 3: Jit side Christ spiritual gangsters, showdy gay dude.
Speaker 2: Look how much islander he's got here.
Speaker 1: He came out of the shower with Eyeland.
Speaker 2: This is before all the angels quit because.
Speaker 1: I was at thirty three.
Speaker 2: Videos. Fantastic.
Speaker 4: You can hear how serious he is, Like.
Speaker 5: Some dude wandering around the house of the smartphone or coordinate.
Speaker 2: Oh, it only gets worse. This is bad, and it only gets worse.
Speaker 6: Did you like go into like some full on like the thing down stays.
Speaker 7: All right, got it through them to you, hailer, and he went full blowing Michael Jackson immediately out of bed.
Speaker 1: I've seen him trying to dance like him and ship.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, just wait, oh maybe this is gonna this might be what I'm about.
Speaker 1: Saw what the hand Michael Jackson did so sell with the hands?
Speaker 2: That's all you think?
Speaker 4: It is about four five three. It's a low angle, that's all I'm saying. That's a low camera angle.
Speaker 1: D Who was the plan of walking around that pool like that? Though?
Speaker 2: This is this is great?
Speaker 1: So I can't ye guy's dude shut there.
Speaker 2: Like he is in the is the ceiling?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Bring a low budget music video? Clearly Corey's house, right?
Speaker 1: Besides Charlie Sheen, I think I had some Michael Jackson in them too.
Speaker 4: Who doesn't pick up some fresh eggs made by your chef in the middle of music video. They spent all their budget on this scene right here? All the band don't quit after.
Speaker 2: This music video the shitty green screen. Hm, So what are you? What are your thoughts there? Chance? The words don't even make sense, you know what I mean? Like? What does that even mean? Man?
Speaker 1: I mean it's Corey Felton.
Speaker 5: It's like he had trends of the body.
Speaker 1: It's just saying in the mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if he was. I just assume.
Speaker 4: I just assume he's medicated, you know, like Nick said, it's it's Corey Feldman.
Speaker 5: Definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I raised up with a few hundred thousand dollars to tell you, Chellie, she fucked me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He does it every couple of years. It becomes scams.
Speaker 5: But next to the.
Speaker 1: Trailer she plays splits the money with him, He's like, let's do.
Speaker 2: It again, right, right, I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't even do it. They're just like, let's keep going with it, you know.
Speaker 4: So if he's if he's in Goodies too, I'm definitely watching. Have you doing the soundtrack? I'm all in, Oh, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's he's fifty three. A lot of all those guys are old. Those kids are old.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, dude, Brawlin's got to be pushing sixty.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: He killed it and he killed it again. See he's fifty seven.
Speaker 5: I mean, they might as well do something. I mean, they're doing another Karate Kid and they're bringing back dude.
Speaker 4: So come on, they're out of ideas. Man, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: That's what someone said to me, said that they're just re regurgitating old films.
Speaker 4: They've already redone karate Kid and rehashed it with a girl karate kid. They put in that queer Smith kid in there as a chinaman and Jackie Chan as a gentleman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've got Jackie Chan and whatever that guy's name they played Daniel in the original Karate Kid. Yeah, dude, you got to raise a new karate Kid.
Speaker 2: Daniel Russo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: What's his real name, Ralph Maccio. Yeah.
Speaker 4: He really didn't have much of a career in Hollywood, did he.
Speaker 5: He disappeared. I think it was just a kid actor and it was gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he aged weird.
Speaker 1: Who you saying?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, uh, his family own If you.
Speaker 5: Look at his picture, I mean he kind of still looks. Yeah, he looks like he's.
Speaker 4: Plastic, That's what I'm saying, dude, I don't think he is. He just aged weird, I think right.
Speaker 6: You know him and his family owned a fuck ton of launder mats a Long Island.
Speaker 4: Oh, the matchios huh, Yeah, they are they connected.
Speaker 6: It was in Florida. It was one of the two, Like I know my my uncle, like no for a fact, but I can't remember if for a.
Speaker 1: Fact that that that they that they and I can't remember if it was neither in Florida or New York.
Speaker 2: But it was one of the seems like a good way to lounder money through launder mats.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Actually, and the reason why is my uncle's sister. My uncle's sister went to school with him and was friends with him. But I can't remember now. At one point they lived in Florida, So I just can't remember which city was in New York of Florida.
Speaker 1: That's that's how.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Gary, Yeah, but Gary Coleman had that that little in that little person disorder.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he actually had a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I seen Rob Ralph Mancho. He was in Beer League with Already laying hunh. That was a decent movie.
Speaker 2: I suppose decent movie.
Speaker 4: The yeah we well, I got lost in it.
Speaker 2: Earlier this week.
Speaker 4: In a rabbit Oregon related rabbit hole because I was some I had a Google alert set up, an old Google alert, and for a homicide out of Salem, Oregon. Okay, or are you familiar with the city of Salem.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never been there. I've never seen what what's it like?
Speaker 2: What are we talking? I know it's near Portland? Is it Portland? Like?
Speaker 5: No, it's down near not near Portland. Actually, what's really odd is uh.
Speaker 2: What's it near?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 5: It's city, right, it is the city. It's forty two minutes away from Portland. Yeah, well that's double that. That's what I call it near Portland. But I see what you're saying. So it's all it's a whole different environment. Yeah, and it's uh the skyscrapers, which nothing's taller than the capital building. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's so what's the uh you have you visited there?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 4: What's the what's their economic situation? Is it a rundown place or what are we talking here?
Speaker 5: No, Salem's not Rundown. It's it's the it's the center of politic in Oregon.
Speaker 2: It's the capital.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the capital of the state.
Speaker 2: They do capital stuff there right in Monroe County.
Speaker 5: Uh, Marion, Marion County.
Speaker 2: There we go. I knew it was close to it.
Speaker 5: Very close. It's hard to see the words on the screen.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. So outside of the Capitol.
Speaker 4: The industry. There is no industry there, it seems from my from what I looked at.
Speaker 1: Not really.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, every everybody.
Speaker 2: Government, but governments, the industry, right right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're living there and working in Portland or something.
Speaker 2: That's all I was gonna ask, is it Is it a commuter town for Portland? Yeah? Because it's not that big, right, thirty thousand people? Maybe? Right? You got an enchanted forrest? What's that about? It's a theme park?
Speaker 5: Chanted Forest is the theme park's been there forever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's pretty, it's entertaining. I mean, it's pretty much just as fairy Tale Land.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of the series Grim.
Speaker 5: Yep, Graham is a great show. It was filmed in Portland, Orgon.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about Portland? Ya? Was that filmed in Portland? Organ?
Speaker 4: I do believe so, wouldn't it be weird? They filmed in like Vancouver, Canada or something? And well they filmed the Hatfield of McCoy's T n T mini series with Kevin Coster and Gang. They filmed that in Romania. I'm like, I was watching him like that ain't West Virginia?
Speaker 2: You know that?
Speaker 4: Ain't that ain't Logan County, West Virginia, you know, and uh, that's my that's some of Mike ken Folk and that story. For example, you'll see Big Badge in vance, he quote unquote enforcer of the Hatfield clan. That would be a Devil's Anne's uncle, Devil's Ann's Hatfield, the leader of the Hatfield clan.
Speaker 2: His uncle.
Speaker 4: He's allegedly the man who started the feud by killing one of the McCoy's. He was a he was a Confederate troop to McCoy was a Union troop, and uh, they had a dispute in the immediate aftermath of the Civil War there and he shot home Boy apparently.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: But anyhow, I was watching that, you know, I was watching the watching that.
Speaker 4: I don't watch a lot of TV, but I was, you know, I was kind of excited to watch that, you know, kind of a you know, story of mckenfolk there and uh, in my home, my home there in Logan County, that's where my people hail from there, And so I'm watching, I'm like, well, this isn't this isn't West Virginia.
Speaker 2: I'll look come to filming location. It was Romania.
Speaker 4: I'm like why would you go to Romania to film a story about West Virginia. I mean, you want to talk about a cheaper place to film. I can't imagine Romania is cheaper than West Virginia. Yeah, yeah, I mean talking about downtrodden economies, you know. Yeah, Bill Paxton or Bill Pullman, which one? I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're the same, They're the same guy if you ask me. No. So, I was looking at Salem. So isn't it odd that it is?
Speaker 4: You know, it's the political capital and center of Oregon. At a lot of crime in that town, man, it's a lot of a lot of weird murders in that town.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Yeah. There was one where basically father killed his wife and then his like three kids. Yeah, and then they basically tore the building down in the land. Somebody bought it and refuses to build on it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know if I saw that one had.
Speaker 5: That was years upon years ago, probably ten or fifteen years ago by now.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't get that far back. I went like five years back.
Speaker 5: Really interesting story.
Speaker 4: In the last five years, there's been a lot of weird murdering Salem, and the authorities act very strange about all of it. So, and the reason, this is how I got stuck in this rabbit hole. So, and this is why I had a Google alert for any of this nonsense. And early on, you familiar with the Idaho four case. I'm Nick's shaking his head like I was asking him. We've done about fourteen or fifteen hours on the subject on the occult rejects. I know, I know you're familiar with it. Nick, We've done even more on my show. We've probably done it collectively, at least me and Nick together at least twenty hours.
Speaker 2: I'd say, oh, yeah, that is probably true. A lot we've had.
Speaker 4: We've had Ron on a Fridays. You and I talked about an operation GCD. We've done seven shows with Ron right collectively there on.
Speaker 2: All three of our shows.
Speaker 4: So but yeah, So early on in the Idaho four case, long enforcement authorities in Idaho, this is this case they're trying to put on Brian Coberger up there with four homicides of college students in the middle of the night back in November twelfth, thirteenth, twenty twenty two. Right, so law enforcement authorities sums up their asses immediately, even though they declared itn't isolated targeted attack.
Speaker 2: Then they're like, yeah, we don't have a clue though, and then.
Speaker 4: Days later they're like, you know what, let's insert some conspiracy theories from the podium, and then we'll later yell at folks for talking about conspiracy theories relative to this case while they are declaring they have no suspects and need help from the public to i to even identify folks later slightly longer portion of the tail. But before all that, you know, within two weeks of the murder, they're they're literally on the podium, the law enforcement authorities of Idaho saying, we're going to compare this, this murder, this home invasion stabbings, you know, alleged stabbings, because we don't that's what they're claiming in Idaho to a home invasion in Salem, Oregan a of a couple that did not even fit the mode of operations of this crime whatsoever.
Speaker 2: But law enforcement authorities in.
Speaker 4: Idaho were like, you know what, we're gonna go ahead and compare these and make sure they're not connected. That happened, I believe in August of twenty twenty one, right, and again, Idaho authorities invoked this into their whole situation, and they even later days after that would say held another press conference and say, you know what, we looked into it, folks.
Speaker 2: It's clear. It's clear.
Speaker 4: The people of Salem, Oregon, the authorities out there were like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Right, so, you know, I flagged the case just to follow it, and there was finally an update in it. Right, the family is suing the family the victims, you know, so August twenty twenty one, someone invades this home, you know, mid twenties, married couple of early thirties were the victims. Different mo very clearly a different mo when when the attacker comes in the middle of the night with a knife but wakes the couple up and fight ensues with the man right he you know, he stabs the wife, murders her, but is murdering the whole But I mean it was there was a large fight that ensued, right, And they were very clear about this from moment one. The authorities were right. So not the same situation in Idaho. There was allegedly no fight that ensued. I don't believe that story, but that is the narrative in which they're spinning and you know, a silent, silent crime of quadruple homicide. But why they invoked this in the first place and beyond me. But that's what caused me to focus on this case. So the family of these victims from the August twenty twenty one incident in Salem, which has nothing.
Speaker 2: To do with Idaho, and again, why Idaho.
Speaker 4: Authorities decided to play that game is a different story altogether. But it's a real shit show there, bt you. You don't need to you don't need you know. The long and the short of it is, there's some gross violations of someone's rights. There's a lack of justice in the situation, and it's gonna be a landmark case in the courts.
Speaker 5: Is this the one where they're trying to say that it was autism?
Speaker 4: Well, the media is fun. There's such a propaganda machine behind this what the whole stitch situation?
Speaker 2: It seems to be an offshoot.
Speaker 4: Of an Iran contra type environment popping off up there in rural Washington, Idaho, and this Brian Coberger is the fall guy of the environment. When I say I ran contrace situation. There's literally individuals that were involved in Iran Contra and the money laundering that are involved in this situation directly associated with the university president and directly associated an owner of a co owner of a bank that was used for money lundering just one of the both campuses, which I which I alleged was the triggering event for the for the homicides in the first place. So there's literally people from Iran Contra associated with this stuff, a lot of drug trafficking, it seems a lot of money laundering rate, a lot of government intrusion. Right when I say I ran Contra when the dominoes fell and I ran Contra, one of the people owning one of the money laundering banks with the director of which in Miami, Florida, was the US Attorney for the Southern District of Florida. So the guy's supposed to be enforcing crimes is literally the director of the CIA money laundering bank that's connected his is co director, and that was f Lee Bailey, you know, the infamous OJA attorney amongst you know, Patty Hurst, amongst other cases.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's.
Speaker 4: Literally one of these kind of situations that seems to be going on up there in the Pacific, not far from you there in the Pacific Northwest, so, you know, distracting folks with other murders, that could be part of that, you know that, you know, don't look over here at all, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Moscow, Idaho is quite a ways away from Salem, Morgan.
Speaker 4: Right, right, So why would you even connect the two, right, Yeah, it's like five hundred miles, right, six hundred miles.
Speaker 5: It's an all day drive. It's an eight hour, eight hour drive. I mean, you're not even yeah, so, yeah, it didn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: So the family these victims in Salem, the google or I got was the family of these victims in Salem are suing the local government authorities because it has now been they didn't name the suspect which involved in the actual murder out there, but long enforce. So when Idaho invokes this ship with Salem, I don't think Salem had anything deal with what was going on because it sounds like they had their suspect the entire time, right, but they're sitting on they were sitting on that information for a different reason. So their suspect committed suicide. The person who apparently committed those crimes through through again the bloody scene that existed at the home at the murders, and that's in that situation.
Speaker 2: In August of twenty twenty one, he.
Speaker 4: Apparently the assailant apparently bled out a lot there two again as a bloody scene. According to law enforcement, they identified him with DNA to be this other fellow, this fellow that was uh you know, was under the guise of the state at the time, so to speak.
Speaker 2: He was on probation.
Speaker 4: He literally that same month, he just got put on probation for some felonies from earlier that year. And when later he get picked up for violating that probation months later and commit suicide instead of going to going back to court for that probation violation. So they knew who when the dude was in the fall of twenty twenty one, when he committed suicide, he just got a question of the crime and committed suicide right right, and the state's culpable because they were reliable for his activities and monitoring his activities because during that time when he was on probation, in the thirty days from when he got you know, from the the agreement, the play agreement to the sensing of it, he got pulled over like twice and popped for marijuana with this probation officer. So they were ignored. Like what, I don't know what else is going on with why they're hiding this? But those are on its surface? Why right, but the families, I find an interest in the family suing them. I just whatever went on with comparing that crime to again that the distant crime to Moscow is beyond me, but it was. I thought it was very interesting. But so but the activities of the Salem authorities caused me to look a little bit deeper in what's you know, just the I just ran a search on the murders in the town, right in the last five years, a lot of strange murders, a lot of strange political activity surrounding these murders. I was, what goes on in Salem, Oregon?
Speaker 1: Offles on that act? What's that people don't know how to act?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I don't know, dude.
Speaker 4: Just you know, when you have a town that's the only industry's government and and you know, to me, you don't expect to see all these kind of activities, right, Like it's very odd.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the problem.
Speaker 4: That's what I was thinking, right, that's why. But it's a conservative town compared to Portland, right, BT, yeah, big town, because Oregon is largely well, I mean not, I wouldn't say largely read. But there's still a lot of red voters in Oregon.
Speaker 5: Right, it's mostly red. It's it's just blue in the big big the main hub CITI is Portland, Eugene, Corvallis, Bend, basically wherever we've got a massive amount of population, that's usually. But if you look out in the country and you know out here the sticks where we live, and everybody votes read.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone's always worried about protecting the integrities of investigations, especially that Idaho case, which is just a.
Speaker 2: Common like political term just.
Speaker 4: To say, oh no, we were worried about the integrity of this investigation. Now we're going to release the JFK documents tomorrow, and we're gonna release the Epstein document too. I mean, like you can trust us. It's the same line of nonsense, right, But I just have you seen have you seen any kind of besides the one strange murder there in Salem from Marion County, have you seen any strange political intersection with murders in the in that area.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, I mean we had like a case, oh I think it was her name's like Amy Robertson or something like that. She killed her son, Amy roberts Yeah, she killed her son. And that was. That was way back in like twenty seventeen. And I guess they've revisited last year, and so they're going to basically keep her in the Salem mental hospital because she's insane or something. Well a quote unquote, and.
Speaker 2: We want to double check on that.
Speaker 4: Allegedly, the guy in our introduction The Night Flow, Jared Visa, allegedly he's in a mental hospital in Connecticut.
Speaker 2: However I can't confirm that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean even today there was like a you.
Speaker 1: Can still be out looking for you, dude.
Speaker 4: Dude, Well how about this when I sent you that photo of the dead chicken, the headless chicken in my in my driveway there night?
Speaker 2: How about this?
Speaker 4: It wasn't even my immediate thought that that was Buffalo Jared until somebody had brought up to me later and I was like, holy shit, why did I not think of that?
Speaker 2: You never know, dude, I don't know. I can't roll it out.
Speaker 6: I suppose you just see him one night, like like peeking into the window.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had.
Speaker 4: I walked out of my my was walking my dog there and I BT and I just got home a couple hours prior, and I was, you know, sitting my RV do you know, shaming away at the computer. I got out to take my dog for walking around the farm. And I don't live anywhere near anybody, dude, Like my nearest neighbor is a good quarterbile.
Speaker 1: I mean, Nixon, I can tell you for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm not on the wait anything. You're not like just stopping by here.
Speaker 6: No, No, that is one thing. Yeah, to get to you. It's like you specifically are.
Speaker 1: Going that way. Yeah, dude, get you got.
Speaker 6: I even thought that too, because it was something else you would tell me about. I think, like somebody like whatever, another story with your property or something. And I was like, yo, in order to come over here, you have to like be coming like you're coming here in this direction.
Speaker 1: For a reason.
Speaker 4: It was that cat, Remember that cat. I finally got it up. We've finally got it at home here just just the other day. But something someone dropped off a cat here like three months ago, like a three month old cat about three I would.
Speaker 2: Mean I'm guessing the age of the cat. It was a tiny cat.
Speaker 4: But I've been you know, I've been feeding it and giving a shelter for you know, for the last three months to get it home because I ain't living here, not that beast, not my trailer, not here, not now, not today. Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. I gotta have a letter box in here. Dude, I'm not We're not doing that. We're not doing that. Yeah, Abnerraboy my dog here, he shuts outside. You know, he knows what's going on. He's not trying to shit in cyber We're good on that conversation. So I'm not trying to have a cat around here, even though they got along fine. But I don't know how the cat got here. Someone literally would have had to intentionally bring that cat here, like that cat ain't traveling this.
Speaker 2: Far, especially at that age. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: I came home and damn, like where the you know, the cat comes running out of the barn, you know, next to my trailer. I'm like, why is there a cat? Where did this cat come from? How did this cat get here? And asking the.
Speaker 2: Cat like how did you get here? Cat?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You number one suspects the cat.
Speaker 6: Oh, like Jay, I mean, just for an old cat just across the property to get to your place from the next one would be like a fucking mission.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, it would be like one of them like old mid nineties early nineties at Disney movies where they you know, they voiced the animals on Long Journey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like this old cat.
Speaker 2: Right dude.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying is when I walked out of there to night, I was like, fucking headless chicken next to my car?
Speaker 2: What's this about?
Speaker 1: Can you send me this Nick?
Speaker 5: What the fucking Nick's buying the chicken?
Speaker 4: I was like, like, I mean, and I'm very very cognizant of the fact that an animal man brought it by.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't my dog. He was inside the trailer with me, right. You know. I did a I did a you know, a.
Speaker 4: Bootleg forensic study of the the quote unquote crime scene here.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was a clean cut. It was a clean cut of the head of this raccoon. Then no, it wouldn't been off or nothing. It was a clean cut. It was a clean cut.
Speaker 2: There you go, there, you go, there.
Speaker 5: You are you shutting did you shut the chickens head on your door? When you dude?
Speaker 2: Haitian voodoo? That's what I's afraid of.
Speaker 4: The hate I do live out just outside of Little Porter Prince, Ohio. I was like, did the Haitians get here? It's probably they're not like the They're not like the Sudanese. They're not good in the marathons, I don't think. But maybe they made it out this far. The weasels man, the weasels.
Speaker 2: The I mean, again, it could have been it could have been an animal.
Speaker 4: I mean, I certainly left it out there for an animal to get and it was gone a few hours later. So but again there was no apparent animal attacks to it. The head appeared to be cleanly cut off, you know, again unclear, inconclusive, inconclusive.
Speaker 1: No, I don't even I was reading that.
Speaker 6: I was like, I don't even know what that.
Speaker 4: I didn't check the gender, the gender of the chicken. It may have been a headless cock.
Speaker 5: We call them circumcised, all right, circumcised that you want to look up something interesting, it might be.
Speaker 4: The curse of none at doll. They were they were talking about the haunted doll. Robert on the cult rejects. Last night, I was like, I was in the chat. I was like, I'm out. I'm not going to stick around for this. Survived that situation once before. I'm not here to I'm not here to listen to those stories about it.
Speaker 2: I've lived that. I've lived that night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whenever I hear.
Speaker 2: We live on. I don't know where this fucking chicken game from. I won't tell you that much.
Speaker 5: No, you want to look up something interesting. Back in eighty nine, there was an there was a political murder. Well, I'm gonna say it was political murder. This guy it was the the department head of the organ's Department of Corrections, and they think that he was murdered to cover up the corruption.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that sounds like a good reason to murder somebody.
Speaker 5: Michael Michael Frankie or something like that.
Speaker 2: Michael Frankie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, f R A n K R n c k E.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, yep, got him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this guy that was Yeah, this guy that they caught, uh Gable, Frank Frank Gable was the one that they said killed him. But he'd actually recently been declared innocent back in twenty nineteen. But he spent years in prison for it. Thirty years.
Speaker 4: Nice, No, I was, I would say nice to the commenter from terror to talking about still laughing at the picture from last night, the uh the Dragnet did an occult eso terror review of the film Dragnet on Operation GCD live here on Wednesday night, So it was good to I enjoyed it. You know, terror terror obviously is having a having a good life out of still so I you know, I highly recommend folks check that one out. It's you know, maybe maybe not necessarily immediately thought of as a you know, in a cult, uh deeply a cult or esoterically understood uh movie, But I would I would argue, I would dispute otherwise, dispute otherwise. So Michael Frankie here, he was murdered under some pretty suspect circumstances.
Speaker 2: You're saying.
Speaker 4: He was later appointed by then Oregon Governor Neil Goldschmid. So he came from New Mexico. He's a judge in New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 4: Right, so that's is I don't know, that seems a bit unorthodox politically speaking, And to move in a guy like that allivted to Oregon.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, I mean, and then to be in a completely different job rofile too, because yeah, you know, it's like you're not gonna be part of the bar anymore. I mean, what's going on there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: And he's probably himself in a whole different mafia situation up there, right, he's upset in the local boys, if you will, right, I could see that being possible, So it says. On January eighteenth, nineteen eighty nine, his body was discovered outside the department's office building in Salem in Salem, Oregon, shading motherfuckers. An autopsy determined he had been murdered the night before.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go.
Speaker 4: A local criminal was eventually tried and convicted for the crime and sentence a life in prison without parole. However, the convicted killer maintains his innocence, and several conspiracy theories have been advocated, claiming the killing was a murder for hire conducted by corrupt state prison officials. Threatened by an investigation, Frankie was conducted into prison management. Oh well, that's just that's just a silly conspiracy theory. Could anyone possibly believe?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: There aren't no coincidences as far as we're concerned.
Speaker 4: No all right, I'm out. I appreciate you bringing that to my attention. I'm not at all familiar with that there, BT, but I'm certainly interested in reading more about it, specifically because it happened in Salem, Oregon. That shady fucking plays Salem, Oregon.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, I mean the fact the body was you know, he was killed the night before and then he was discovered in the morning. I mean, uh right, huh right, right, I'll say the building where people are lots of people are coming and going past that building.
Speaker 4: You mean to tell me the prison doesn't have You mean, tell me the prison doesn't have cameras BT.
Speaker 5: No, the Department of Corrections building that they're talking abouts in downtown Salem.
Speaker 2: It's it's not here, not here where it's pictured.
Speaker 5: No, he's standing what looks like next to osp Oregon State Penitentiary. Uh yeah, he's the building where near there. So yeah, there would have been if it was there, there would have been, you know, cameras everywhere, something to see that. Yeah, CCTV. Anyways, it's the eighties.
Speaker 4: So yeah, they'd have something, right, right, maybe even some sort of bird, an alert bird, maybe the crow. Perhaps I'm obviously being facetious, but I feel like Oregon's behind the times in technology.
Speaker 5: That's what it feels like, right.
Speaker 4: Never been there. That's just been my assessment of the situation. The universe will not let me visit Oregon bt. I think I've shared that with you before.
Speaker 5: You don't want to come out here. So interesting.
Speaker 4: Every time I've tried do something has interceded in my journeys.
Speaker 5: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I got done with.
Speaker 4: Work when I was doing some business, some Air Force business up in McCord Air Force Base.
Speaker 2: Into Coma, Washington, God done, God Done. Early.
Speaker 4: Intentionally was gonna spend the later afternoon and get some dinner down in Home of the Goonies in Astoria.
Speaker 2: They're north in Oregon.
Speaker 4: And as I got down to Vancouver, Washington to cross the bridge into Oregon, there was like a twelve car pile up and the whole bridge was shut down. So I gave it an hour and a half and they hadn't really made any progress. So I'm like, well, looks like I'm not going to Oregon today.
Speaker 5: That's unfortunate, but that's okay, though I wouldn't want to deal with that bridge traffic either.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: The other instance, I was coming from the other direction in southern Oregon and starting from in and around Chico, California, where a couple my dudes reside, my old Air Force dudes from for many years, do routine we routinely take adventures about various parts of primarily California. But at this time we were gonna we intended to make it up to Oregon. However, driving through the coastline up to Eureka, I discovered the Lost Coast Brewing Company. And this is back this is years ago now, back when I was still a heavy drinker, and I didn't want to leave that town. It was a really cool town. So we really didn't make any further north. You know, that's putting about an hour south of the of the border there on the coastline. Are you familiar with that town, Eureka, California.
Speaker 5: I'm not. Is that close to Creston City?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never heard of Creston City. I think got to the city from Star Wars. But did you just make that up like that? I never heard of that.
Speaker 2: Ohs, I apologize. So that is.
Speaker 1: Came from.
Speaker 2: Is where the Lords originated from? All right?
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're right, It sounds fictional. Well, let's see, I don't know where. Oh that's literally right on the border. Okay, okay, no, not quite, not quite that far.
Speaker 5: Okay, not quite. I see where Eureka is, Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eureka's Eureka's right here. Yeah, and then it is.
Speaker 4: So it's you know, and this is maybe a little bit more than an hour maybe, I guess maybe an hour and a half. Again, I didn't make any further than this, so you know, I discovered Mount Shasta on the way from Chico to the Caline, and a bunch of gigantic trees I'd never seen before. Then I got pulled over doing one hundred and ten in a fifty five near those gigantic trees. Somehow, the cop and I just laughed at each other and I drove off after the after the brief discussion to slow down, and then uh, and then I discovered, uh, Eureka, California. It was a Eureka. This place is awesome exactly. Crescent City is. What's the mayor there, beat Lando Calrissian.
Speaker 5: I don't have no, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: The uh. I would like to make it do Organ sometime, definitely not Salem though.
Speaker 5: Now you may get murdered.
Speaker 2: Dude, A lot of.
Speaker 4: Weird stuff goes on in Salem'm not gonna lie to you. It's up sounds like you you're well aware of though, because this Frankie murder already sounds pretty bizarre, right.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean there's a couple of other things. I think there was a fire bomb coming back in the nineties. Whoa, that was an interesting story I had to do with.
Speaker 2: I think it was lesbians of lesbian fire bombings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like I think they were black.
Speaker 4: Or militant lesbian fire bombings. Yeah, something you're talking my language where we talked about.
Speaker 5: I think it was, let's see.
Speaker 1: Talking about all.
Speaker 4: I was, dude, I was actually going to talk about I was about to talk about domestic terrorism bombings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, relatives of a different group.
Speaker 5: We'ber twenty six, nineteen eighty two had Hee May Cohen's.
Speaker 2: Had He May Cohens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was her black lesbian and her friend Brian Mock, a white gay man with an intellectual disability. We're killed in a fire bombing.
Speaker 8: Interesting, some white suprema skinheads, interesting, is there?
Speaker 4: Well that's kind of when a cold end section with crime in Oregon. Have you has there been any satanic crimes you can think of, not since the seventies and some serial killer activities, and my familiar with satanic activity in Oregon, but perhaps you know more than I do. Again, it's a it's a foreign land to me, a place I want to exist in thought and theory.
Speaker 5: I can't I mean other than like satanic panic stuff.
Speaker 4: No, I don't satanic panic stuff. What are we talking here?
Speaker 5: I mean it was. I mean the satanic panic in the eighties nineties was pretty much, you know, nationwide, and I think there was SUBSTI was.
Speaker 4: There some specific incidents that popped off there, perhaps in around Salem.
Speaker 5: Probably nothing I can remember that would be trying to think of things. I'd have to look it up.
Speaker 2: Located. What is that? Feral House Publications? Who that you know them?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, they're like the official processed church publisher Feral House. I believe the owner was a son of a CIA dude, maybe Adam Parfrey. Believe me since past he's real good friends with boyd Rice and Nicholas Shrek and Gang, you know sk this kind of this guy has what I'm talking about, right, Nick, Nicholas Shrek?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was uh O got Taylor Swift's look alike mother husband.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah about that? That that conspiracy theory. Familiar with that one there?
Speaker 6: Bt Yeah, I mean I'm not into is normally stuff like that, but I do think they do look alike.
Speaker 2: I guess he. I guess he would be. He could he could be the father in that equation. Huh uh.
Speaker 4: The the conspiracy theory that Taylor Swift is the daughter of Xena Levey Anton Levy's daughter.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've heard that. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Ye be kind of cool, I guess, I mean from one perspective. But I thought Faral House Publishing was in Washington.
Speaker 2: Are they Okay? I thought they were in Oregon. My mistake.
Speaker 5: They're good, sir, No, I think they're I don't know where. I thought I heard him in Washington somewhere. You have to look that up.
Speaker 2: Well they, I mean, they may have moved. Also. I believe far Free from Oregon. There.
Speaker 5: It came from Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Los Angeles, Yeah, the city of Angels.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Farreal House Publishing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right. It's definitely in poor towns. And that's nowhere near Oregon, is it? Holy smokes? His I off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the symbolism between these two are the similarities between two that at these two is really uncanny. But I mean, these days it's it's like everybody's like related fifty second cousins.
Speaker 4: You know, Wait a second, are you telling me we're related? We're both scotsmen. Heck, yeah, I don't know. I don't think I'm a member of Clan Wallace, though we're all.
Speaker 5: We're all related by the fifty second cousin.
Speaker 2: How to say that you're Alfred?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they probably intersect for sure, but I don't know. That is a pretty uncanny resemblance, right right, But yeah, Parfrey's.
Speaker 2: Indep of that whole crowd.
Speaker 4: He like I said, he was friends with Zela Levy's husband, her and her husband there in the first book they published at Farrell House was The Satanic Witch in nineteen eighty nine by Anton LeVay. Oh you know, they published about seventeen or so, I believe was my title count sixteen.
Speaker 2: Processed church books.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, like the official publication again Parfrey's past. I have no idea who runs this operation now, but I believe his father was an OSS guy or a CIA dude.
Speaker 2: Porfrey, y'all y'all familiar with this.
Speaker 5: Guy from fifty seven to Yeah, he'd be Cia.
Speaker 2: No, his his father, His father was a Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think that's how this. He used to talk about it. From my I think I think I heard an interview with him talking about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I thought he lived in Port Towns and I thought in my brain hole it was Portland, Oregon.
Speaker 5: But you know whatever, it was, weird stuff happens in Portland. It's fine. I'm okay with you saying that too.
Speaker 2: Now I want to now, I want to know what goes down in Port Townsend.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: So uh, Nick, Tracy Twiney would have been involved in the same crowd right with Boyd Rice, Adam par Free, Nicholas Shrek. This is the same same cruise she would have run with there when she was Boyd Rice's underling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that really is weird, right, that's me to say, like I like to hear.
Speaker 6: I knew of her and I even admitted it on the Occult Rejects because of her shrine work on the Sure Sure and you know again, like I even did h double check a lot of her stuff. So that's that's why I did, Like you know, say, I kind of got some of my information from that, but besides that, besides that, I just don't know anything else about her from like things I've heard recently, and it just seems like the people she was associated with and what she was into, right, it's very fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Right, she she she, I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know anything about her. I know a lot of people love that lady.
Speaker 6: I could care less what her real deal is doesn't make a difference to me. Right, supposedly she's not here anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: I'll observe any sort of opinions in comments other than just discussing my interpretation from my perspective of some of the stuff she and I discussed, right, some of her work, right, we had communications about, you know, cortial communications. I didn't have any problems with the lady. We just we didn't see eye to eye on these subjects. For when were some stuff we saw, you know, I agreement song, But when it came to her work on the night standploor, we have a very hysterically different opinion on things. And again, say, what was your what was your take on her shriner stuff?
Speaker 6: I thought, for the most point it was on point, there was a few cases that I know that she brought up that I could not find that existed, but there was like at least half of them I did find existed when I actually, like I made a pacer account because I wasn't gonna bring it. She actually was showing, you know, lawsuits or referring back to them a court right, So I wasn't that about to actually reuse that unless I knew I could find them myself. And I had to make a pacer account for that shit, and I found like half of it.
Speaker 1: Some of them didn't exist.
Speaker 6: Now I don't know if that's because it's hidden, it's bullshit, I don't know what, you know what, But I was able to corroborate at least like half of the half of the shit like that. And there was a few other things that she talked about the companies that existed I think in Brazil or wherever it was that I went and did find proof of and even found the did find video news footage of them even covering something that she.
Speaker 1: Was referring to. So I mean it was well done, I think for the most part.
Speaker 4: No, and she, like I said, I had agreements on some things like we both had a very large interest for BT.
Speaker 2: Do you know who Tracy Twyman is.
Speaker 5: No, the name sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: She was. She was.
Speaker 4: She was actually from the Portland area. She was a writer, author, writer. She was a producer of Clyde Lewis the show Are you famember with Clyde Lewis? Yeah, yeah, producer for his show. She she died in her some you know, some dubious circumstances, you know, allegedly of suicide and July of twenty nineteen. Anyhow, Yeah, she and I would exchange notes, you know, on the subject of John Podesta and the occult. She was she was keenly aware of John Podesta being deeply involved in the occult. Okay, she would she would, much like myself, would stock John Podesta, you know, you know, through whatever public activities he's doing, right, his schedules, if you will, where he's talking, what he's doing, where he's going. That kind of stocking, not like physical stalking, right, I don't know anyone.
Speaker 5: Like what we do with the research and conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, if he's going, like for example, he was strangely talking down in New Zealand and at the same time as that New New Zealand shooting in March of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Why was he there? Right?
Speaker 4: And she and Tracy Twyman attract a connection of something scribbled on the right, and that gives was one of those you know, first person shooter kind of perspectives with the shooter wore a camera or whatever, and you could see his rifle and he had a symbol on there that she connected to John Podesta.
Speaker 5: Wasn't she really big into like alpha met stuff? Is that who this is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So she bought, she bought in full scale on the Leo Leo some of the Tea Tangil tansel Leo Taxl, the Leo Taxl hoax of the Great Leo Taxle hoax of the late nineteenth century.
Speaker 2: Regarding this.
Speaker 4: Taxl, just was reciting stuff the Vatican published about the Templar back when they banished the Samplar. You know, again, when you're going to banish your enemy and steal all their money and wealth, you're not going to say nice things about them. We're like, yeah, these guys are queers and they banged each other because that's essentially what they say. And then on top of that, worship this bapha Met statue.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, yeah, I did a deep dive. Doctor Heather Lynn wrote a book recently about bapha Met and we talked about We talked about that on our show.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I was supposed to.
Speaker 5: Which which episode is that.
Speaker 6: Head, Let's ask me to get her probably like no lies six months ago. It was like right around the time I think the book came out, which could be And she was like yeah, yes, She's like yeah, hippy, yes, she's like email me, She's like instead of dming me here, and I think I totally forgot.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, okay, it happens. Yeah, that's very interesting.
Speaker 5: She was talking about the beginnings and the creation of the Baphomet as a as an icon and a symbol, and the origins of what's his name, Alphonse Lewis Constant, what's his pen name, Leo Taxil No, Alfonse Lewis Constant, I don't know, olips Levi that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep, I got you.
Speaker 5: And so basically the creation of the image of what we look at Bapphamet today was his brainchild. Basically the image was nothing like that was like a goat of Mendy's or something like that. Beforehand.
Speaker 6: I have a friend who might come on to do kind of like a history or like a theory of his idea of like maybe where the pentagram ritual came from. And I think he does attribute him to possibly being a big part of it.
Speaker 1: Let us leave us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: That's my understanding is he's the creator of the Bathroo met situation and a lot of the lot of stuff Growley borrowed from him.
Speaker 1: Right, well, the Bathot thing.
Speaker 5: Curly thought he was a reincarnation of.
Speaker 1: I guess that image. I would maybe that did, but uh, the idea.
Speaker 2: Of reincarnation right of him? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so would that make would that makes Timothy Leary a reincarnation.
Speaker 2: Of of by proxy? Because he claimed to be the reincarnation of Crowley?
Speaker 4: So it was an episode the timeline works out.
Speaker 6: There is David Wilcox fit in this somewhere saying he's a reincarnation. David Wilcox fitting this one way.
Speaker 4: Too, He's a he's a reincarnation of Yeah, the Sleeping Prophet guy.
Speaker 1: That was his Dave.
Speaker 2: I know, that's why I brought that up, The Sleeping Prophet guy.
Speaker 1: Oh man, why can't I remember the name.
Speaker 4: David Wilcox is a fucking He's Aloney Tune. He's Aloney Tune.
Speaker 6: The one thing I do want to say about the Baffa met thing though, that's that image pretty much. It was like the first one like that. But you know, the idea of Bohamett came before Elephant, way before even the whole Solveet Coagula thing. Heimrak Koumrath had that on his version of Wait way before, way before.
Speaker 1: This guy did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Edward case Edgar Casey. Yes, I've covered that fucking guy on the show.
Speaker 1: That's right, dude.
Speaker 4: There's a whole there's a whole like website or YouTube channel dedicated to all this stuff that like tracking David Wilcox's life, all these lies he's been got into depositions, these police body camera footages that come to his house for these obscure complaints.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, I'm telling you, the dude is out there.
Speaker 5: Dude, Morgan, you know they might.
Speaker 2: Be from Oregon. Ship. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Uh, there was a there was like some site I can't remember it was back in the day. It was like some well known It was probably a bullshit site.
Speaker 1: See ie site who else, but back in the day, I can't remember the name of it.
Speaker 6: It was like some site that had like all this tons of like conspiracy shit, and uh, David Wilcox ended up like he admitted that it was him, but at first he wasn't acting like it was him. Like he put out something like I think called like the Helping Hand or something like or the Hidden Hand, something like weird like that, but it was about like this this entity that somebody was supposedly I think talking to that was bringing up the.
Speaker 1: Law of one.
Speaker 6: Way. It was a way for him to promote the law of one but not actually be David Wilcox. And then like eventually he comes out and admits that that he did that, and it's like, Yo, that guy right there just.
Speaker 1: Told you he's bullshited fucking people and you still drift. Yeah, Like he even like came out and admit that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's someone who was channeling raw.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because he was friends with those people that did that raw shit supposedly, like he like basically like he.
Speaker 1: Like lived there and earned his keep doing shit just so he could like hang out with them and watch what they did.
Speaker 2: Dude, he had a he did a music album.
Speaker 4: Come on, it's kind of if he's If he's worse than Feldman, will Cox should just end it all.
Speaker 2: I mean, no disrespect. Well, I guess some disrespect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's damn yeah with that guy.
Speaker 2: BT are familiar with the antics of one David Willcox, not.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's great, yo, BT. You and your own little bubbles conspiracy, Well.
Speaker 5: I am completely in my own little place man.
Speaker 6: This guy actually he didn't realize conspiracies exist.
Speaker 1: He just thought of his own ship.
Speaker 4: Ye Oh, he's been doing all these grafts, dude for years. He's like bigging. He's the guy that's been doing the secret space program for years. The uh, the secret space program with the whole twenty and back to Mars. Oh there, thank you, Tara, the uh Are you familiar with that? That one, the twenty and back.
Speaker 5: No, you guys are giving me homework, is what you're doing, dude.
Speaker 4: How about the Blue Avians he invented. I think he invented the Blue Avian Aliens too, dude. He's been inventing all this ship for years with Fantastic he was on ancient Aliens now I think yeah, he was on ancient Aliens the TV show.
Speaker 6: Too, Yo, Ben had Harry just mentioned fucking Project Camelot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you remember that show.
Speaker 2: That where he came from No Project.
Speaker 1: Camelot handed as some of the shittiest fucking people.
Speaker 6: That like ended up like spinning spinning, like you know, like almost like the holy Grail of ideas and like dead ends answers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that seemed to be that seemed to be the purpose of that project.
Speaker 6: Right, Oh, oh my god, this stuff that they some of the people that they brought forth that handed you like the most ridiculous, like you're living in like a complete comic book.
Speaker 1: Matrix world believing some of those people. It is unreal. Some of the people that.
Speaker 4: I'll give you Blue Aliens as an example, right, Blue Avian Aliens, Blue Giant Birds.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Max Spierz is another one.
Speaker 6: That guy is I don't know, like hasn't that guy actually gotten busted line.
Speaker 4: Max Spears, the other guy that defect his death. There were some black go stuff when that when that Max Spears.
Speaker 6: I know, there's like people that was associated with them that Will Cox ought of running with that. Eventually, I think I busted Like actually a liner came out and admitted that he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Max Spears.
Speaker 4: The death of UFO investigator Max Spears caused controversy and amongst conspiracists, which led to reports from the BBC News and other news outlets.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was.
Speaker 4: I remember this, dude, I remember this this happening because first of all, it's my birthday and uh, second of all, I was you know, remember reading this whole thing was like what black go UFOs did.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out of here, dude, you know what I mean? Like that was my reaction, was he was?
Speaker 1: He the one that was also like somehow pointing to like the O t O about shit too.
Speaker 4: He's playing to be a super soldier, right, he was part of that whole Project Camelot movement. He's planning to be a super soldier, like Harriet was saying, just there.
Speaker 6: There was some guy Dan something that was on uh that was on Project Camelot that like like some wow, some of the people that went on there with some of the stories.
Speaker 1: Really what.
Speaker 2: BT are you familiar with the Project Camelot.
Speaker 1: I wish it was a way to actual because I don't think they're on YouTube.
Speaker 6: I wish it was a way to look up other episodes and if you went through all their fucking people, you'd be like, yo, everybody'd be like yo, you have those motherfuckers. I's not three quarters of them are all considered shady though.
Speaker 5: Is that the one that was supposed to be a counter and urgency.
Speaker 1: Funny gorilla style interviews?
Speaker 4: That's funny you say that because apparently the name Project Camelot it was the name of an Army program, Methods for Predicting and Influencing Social change and Internal War Potential. Yeah, from a counter insurgency study from nineteen sixty four. Well, it sounds like this telling this podcasting network maybe maybe an example of that project.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that project before. Do you eat? Do you know about this? Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's another thing too. I never I never understood. A was like, Yo, why are you picking that name? And like align with one eye? Like come on really as a logo? I mean, I mean, I honestly think my opinion, I think her face got sucked up because she fucks with magic.
Speaker 2: She just probably should carry cassidy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and she was like, oh, you know what, I'll just turn this into gang stalking for a reason. A probably you know, suck money out of people's pockets because they feel bad.
Speaker 4: That's a good grift, right, Scarce, it's the It's the Alex Charon's grift, right, just scare people to buy your vitamins.
Speaker 5: Genius.
Speaker 1: You know what's a crazy thing now that's happening.
Speaker 2: They're getting the truth out here.
Speaker 4: But I think you got I think you were taking about Project Camel and Carry Carry Cassidy. It says right here on the website getting the truth out.
Speaker 5: Uh, you an apology, dude.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize she was still doing this. Look, she's everywhere too.
Speaker 1: You know what happened to when her and Bill broke up?
Speaker 6: Yo, That dude ended up going to somewhere like down in South America, and people followed him thinking that when there's twenty and twelve, shit was gonna happen, that the world was gonna end, but the area that they were in was gonna be safe.
Speaker 1: That was a cult. This show sprung up a cult where people literally moved down to South America because they believed from them the world was gonna fucking be in catastrophe. There's something wrong with that show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, I mean, like you're saying, it's pushing a lot of these ideas that seemed to coincide strangely with this thing you guys.
Speaker 2: Were aware of.
Speaker 4: But I just now learned Project Camelot. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, oh, why'd you split up? Why'd you split up?
Speaker 6: Because that guy just took the hardcore cult members and took them down south to see what the fuck's up.
Speaker 4: It says the project was executed by the Special Operations Research Office at American University.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't what the fuck do they do? That's there in DC?
Speaker 4: That's an interesting not have to read about that place that's right by Common Pizza. You know, we're linebacker Buddy was hanging out.
Speaker 1: Linebacker Buddy. Oh fuck yeah, take a number from one to three.
Speaker 2: I was like, two, hey, you stopped and talked to him.
Speaker 1: Well, I gave one answer. I gave one answer. I gave one answer.
Speaker 6: Then when he started to pull it out the calendar and you're like, oh, we got no time, yeah too, I was like, oh no, he's gonna ask another question.
Speaker 1: And he said something like we don't got time for this anyway.
Speaker 2: They're hitting. Yeah, that's how that's how they get you. That's that's the hook.
Speaker 6: I was like, I really thought this was just gonna be like I thought I was gonna get like the punch line after that.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I mean, you know he'd be quite honest with you that that individual is a good six foot four to two hundred and sixty pounds. It's not a small person, you know what I mean, he might if it chose to get violent. I mean, there was gonna be some violence. I mean, I'm not gonna say was harri than me too.
Speaker 2: They would have.
Speaker 4: Won, but you know, we would have been a fight we had had that had that because it was salty. Immediately for whatever reason I saw it coming, I was like, I don't want anything to do with this situation.
Speaker 1: You probably have to that little was that put that that that thing he was on. I have to beat him with the scooter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have to beat him with That's what I'm saying, dude. I'm saying it could have gotten weird because it got salty real quick. Dude, Like bt, this may be a common occurrence in organ I don't know if you're in a deeply weird organ part, but you may encounter violent uh linebacker sized transgendered men, uh, you know, men dressed as women. When I say man, dressed literally just this huge dude with a dress on and a scooter like it.
Speaker 2: Was that he was a guy at all.
Speaker 1: He was not.
Speaker 2: It's ma'am.
Speaker 4: You know one of these characters, Harry Legs.
Speaker 1: He fucking practically appeared like me. It was fucking up.
Speaker 4: The uh the uh got p Thomas joined us here, looks like made it here?
Speaker 2: Nice ee there, P Thomas.
Speaker 1: It was it was.
Speaker 5: Here in the country.
Speaker 2: Encountered that origin well, Nick and I encountered in front of Common Pizza one day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the whole thing too, have like of all places, of all places, because he's like yo, because he told me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, you gotta take me over there, I gotta see this place. And we go over there. We parked like on the side street.
Speaker 6: As soon as we come around, that's like what the store right before it, I'm like, I'm like, of course, this is the first thing I see as soon as I turned the corner to head to this place is some like six foot Harry tranny with a scooter asking me pick a number from one to three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pick a number, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, true, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: He goes and then it looks like he's pulling out a calendar or some ship and then JJ is like literally he's like, I don't got time for this, so something to that effect.
Speaker 4: I know better, I've learned my lessons years ago. With these environments encounters.
Speaker 1: It has like a like a like gets on his scooter, like you know, there's like a.
Speaker 4: I was a bit of a count boy moving to DC years ago when I first got station there, and so when I you know, like there'd be a bunt, Like, for example, there was a bum that was just behind my apartment every night and the alleyway just fucking screaming every night, like two in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this motherfucker does this again the night, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So, you know, I'd finally get out of bed and my back door was like my bedroom was right there on like my back patio on.
Speaker 2: My parking spot.
Speaker 4: So I'd get out there and I'm like, yo, dude, quiet it down, which obviously I didn't quite realize that just makes him get more bummy about life. Go get some more bum friends. They'll all come out at your outside of the door two in the morning. That's that's what happened. So I literally had to chase these guys out with a gun, and that's what it boiled down to. You know, I just took my pistol out there one night. Never saw them again. But you know what I mean, I realized pretty quickly, like you can't. You can't just ask these bums or tell them to get the fuck out of here, you know what I mean, that's just gonna incite more bummery.
Speaker 2: You know, so I you know, I, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I quickly that was my form of my early introductions of the quote unquote city of life there in DC. But I used to frequent New York City a lot, and I quickly found out you don't if someone comes up to you on the street up there trying to pedal their wares.
Speaker 2: You just don't even give them the time of day.
Speaker 4: Because dude, I had this guy follow me from Chinatown to Nick knows of these reference points at least Chinatown to to north of Houston Street or Houston, depending on where you're from. And that was a solid eight or ten blocks, right, Dude's trying to sell me an xtape the entire time, you know what I mean? After around block five or six, I thought I was gonna get stabbed and eventually around block eight or nine, we look, dude, if we're gonna go, let's just do this. I'm not You're not stabbing me, buddy, It's not happening, you know what I mean. I don't want your mixtape. I don't want to get stabbed. You go that way, I'll go this way, you know what I mean. So when I saw that linebacker in front of com of Pizza, I'm like, this is not a good Nope, Nope, I'm just gonna keep cruising. Linebacker and addressed in front of a dental operation.
Speaker 2: No, thank you. Yo.
Speaker 6: I have a feeling if anything's going on in there, I haven't feeling them.
Speaker 1: It's just a theory at the bar has something to do with it.
Speaker 4: Well, here's an here's the theory I had, And maybe you can tell me if this makes any sense to you.
Speaker 6: Because that was the only area that looks sketchy and like even the people behind there actually looked very different than everybody else working there, and.
Speaker 1: There was little stickers. There was a sticker. It's just you could tell like that.
Speaker 6: I just have a feeling that person kind of likely was the eyes and ears of that.
Speaker 1: Whole social the whole section is that area of that the lookout. I just think they're they're involved with whatever. It's hard to explain.
Speaker 6: I think if people were there and saw what I saw, I would say that was the one fishy thing when I was like, because that is like right before you get to the back, you know, there's there's the eating area, then there's the bar, and then you go on the back. Because I actually went I went back there, went in there and actually threw stickers up of the occult rejects in the bathroom. So I saw what it looks like.
Speaker 4: I like your heads at friend, I wasn't even considering mobile lookout with a tranny linebacker on a scooter, but that's probably.
Speaker 1: Oh, I I don't even know about that. But I'm just saying. I'm just say like I I just feel like that.
Speaker 6: I don't know, like they're I don't know, just my opinion, because I do. I do think that they're also involved with the bands that are coming there and playing there.
Speaker 2: Oh that dude, that whole blocks is sketchy place, dude.
Speaker 4: And when you have a band called sex Stains making jokes about pedophilia with a transgendered cross dressing mask wearing individual as the lead singer who is in a tenured professor of music at George Washington University there in DC.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a lot of questions, Yeah, a lot of questions.
Speaker 4: Heavy breathing, there we go. That's another one I believe was there. Yeah, that whole block suspect, dude, that whole block suspect. And again it's right by that American University where that Project Camelot was run out of with their special operations office there Why America is the Catholic university there right by Comt Pizza literally like right by It's like it's a quarter mile away the campus. It's not it's not for it all. Wow, very odd environment with that whole situation, you know, obviously never really been flushed out. But one of the thoughts I had early on was there's no OTO places anywhere around DC, right like meeting houses, lodge as, et cetera.
Speaker 6: Right, I don't know, because you remember, and I swear not making this up. Remember I told you I ran into that store District ninety three and I was like, nah, I can't be like associated with the OTO.
Speaker 1: And I walked in there.
Speaker 2: You did tell me about this, Please please explain.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I walked in and I'm like, looking at it, I'm like nah, and I'm like I'm like, should I just go in?
Speaker 1: I'm like fucking what the fuck? Who guess?
Speaker 6: And I'm like looking at it, I can't even really tell what the hell it was. I think it was a weed vape store, but I didn't even know it was. I couldn't tell. And I walked in, but it did smell like weed too. So I walked in and it was just like one black dude standing behind the counter and he's like, oh, what's going on? I was like, I was just checking out the store and he's like look at me. He's like any you're looking for anything in particular? And then like two other dudes come from the back and I'm like, yo, you need some help?
Speaker 1: Something to low to that.
Speaker 6: It was something to that, yeah to that, not like that, but it was more of like you know, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Guy? And I'm standing there and like I'm like, weird suckers?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, and like and like you know, in a split second, your mind can go through so many things, and I'm like standing there thinking, I'm like I don't actually have like an actual reason why I'm in here unless I come out and kind of say the truth, which could be a little fucking weird. But I mean they already think I'm probably weird, so what's the difference. Now Now they'll just think I'm a crazy white boy and they'll probably be like, just let him leave him alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I was like, I was like, oh, I saw I said, I saw you sign and it says, you know, district ninety three. And then I put out my arm and showed on my Unicrystal Extagram and I showed him that.
Speaker 2: And they're like, oh ninety three brother, Oh they recognized that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh shit, okay. I was like all right, I was like ninety three ye yeah yeah, And then I was like, uh, I was like yeah, I was like just just wondering something.
Speaker 1: I forgot what I said, dude. It was so weird that I was like all right, and I turned around and walked out.
Speaker 2: And caught you off guard.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know where to go from this now. I wasn't thinking this far.
Speaker 4: Is this is this the establishment you're referring to? Yeah, oh, it's in the U Street corridor. Okay, I know we're sad right by Ben's Chili.
Speaker 1: It was in like a decent area that I thought.
Speaker 4: You know, it's it's gotten a lot better. It's gotten a lot better. Back when I lived there, it was okay, very stabby. You want to go there after nine o'clock at night. I had a couple of weird encounters in that region.
Speaker 6: I think I was in that area because I went to like a I got like coffee somewhere, I think, and I happened to take me over there.
Speaker 4: Chili bowls are pretty from this kind of local establishment, you know there it's a you know, if you're in the area to go get creeped out of a district ninety three, you know, check out some Ben's Chili bowl.
Speaker 2: This is not a paid advertisement. But so what I was thinking with this situation.
Speaker 4: Was this is a very occult looking sign, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, a moon on the stars.
Speaker 4: So this was a sign that put up was put up by Alaphantis. Right, So I played in a beer pong tournament here serraca October of two thousand and six, and it was right before he bought the place. Made a different sign. So when he did take ownership of this place I think was in two thousand and seven March. You know, he he did put up the sign, so and it does seem to have I don't know. Again, I don't know what the meeting of this would be, but it like for the way I view it, my you know, very rudimentary understanding of the occult is this is like a hey, guys, if you want to come to Thalma business, maybe you come over here kind of sign, right, I don't you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not saying.
Speaker 4: Talma because of the Podesta brothers that he's own or twined with are clearly Telemites, right, Why their own admission in writings and statements?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I would I would think they have an affinity for Thalma.
Speaker 4: Well, the and the Podesta email releases, they would, Yeah, t ALEAMC favor exactly, yes, sir. So you can only ask that question if you understand the context of that. You know that the LIEMC favor was a meeting with Barack Obama one on one because Podesta was the senior advisor to Obama, like he was a senior advisor to Clinton. You senior advisor to Hillary Clinton, one of the top advisors behind the scenes to Biden, you want to talk about dark dark zith lords, you're talking John Podesta friend. So this was like maybe something I thought, maybe this was some sort of like, hey, we'll put up this very again. These symbols might mean something within their faction, of the whatever cult they're part of. But the Podestas did a lot of activities here. Birthday parties, meetings, democratic fundraisers all went down inside this pizza shop. Courtesy of John and Tony Podesta.
Speaker 6: Oh you always see those pictures at Tucker in there with with people.
Speaker 4: Did you ever see Jake Taverer from CNN call this his favorite fucking place, his favorite favorite family restaurant.
Speaker 6: I know somebody has said that pizza his favorite date night restaurant with his wife when they don't have the kids.
Speaker 4: Bucks Camping and Fishing, you're Hunting and Fishing next door, which shares the wall here with Comet and is owned by Aliphantis. And when everyone claims that Common Pizza didn't have a base basement, well that's cause, uh it does.
Speaker 2: But the access to the basement you have to go through the.
Speaker 4: Neighboring restaurant, Bucks camp Hunting and Fish it's owned by Elaphantis has access to the basement that goes underneath the common pizza side, and that's where you see that that one sex Stanes band playing the music down there in that one video that has long been you you know send you know memory hold right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should have checked that out one next.
Speaker 2: Door Yeah dude, Yeah, he owns that spot too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mister one of the top fifty most powerful men in DC, according to you know, some dumbass to survey. What are your thoughts on this being some sort of thlemic meeting house?
Speaker 6: Could be a meetinghouse for all sorts of stuff, but yeah, it could be that. I do think it's definitely a spot where people probably go and talk about things that they don't want other people listening about.
Speaker 2: Do you suspect that's what these assembles are on there for.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that actually, Or is.
Speaker 2: It simply because they chose the name Comet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh, if anything, I don't know. I could look up see what it matches, if anything, the.
Speaker 6: Star and the cress And unfortunately I would probably think more of a shriner as shiner as.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, what do you got there? What are you thinking there?
Speaker 6: I don't know, but oh, the one weird thing was is that see that? Wow, that's weird that I did bring that up. It could mean nothing, but we did show on the Occult Rejects once. Oh fuck it might it might only be on bit shoot. I don't know if we were covering this place or something or quasi cootal somehow we uh might have been No, I'm sorry, the Shriners. Might have been the Shriners, or it could have been. When we were talking about Alphantis, we did show like part of like a music video that was filmed in there, and there was somebody constantly like with the Shiner hat on or was on a table, and we were pointing that out that we thought it was interesting how Schriner had kept popping up in like a music video that was done outside that place. Now, again that's another band. Maybe it's not so much associated with that, but I just found it weird, you know what I'm saying, Like, was that a Shriner band that was playing inside that place when they filmed the video?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's probably a thing though.
Speaker 6: Right then then what I'm getting at is like, well, why is that like is that because you're part of the club.
Speaker 5: You know them, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's why they're getting hired, right, because they're part of the club. Right, That's why Tom DeLong puts the Masonic logo on his guitar, right, See, you know the way, you know what.
Speaker 1: I would know another way.
Speaker 6: I would even say, I think podesta Is has the Lima connections is going through Lavenda Is because Lavenda I gotta get this thing. I gotta get it and like save this link somewhere so every time I bring it up, I can like.
Speaker 1: Drop it in the chat or whatever.
Speaker 6: But there is a video where it was like something almost like the History Channel doing some like covering secret societies, and they get to like the oto and they had James Wasserman was like letting them come in and like watching the invocation of Horace or or was Israefel but they said it was horse something. They were doing something there and they show everybody. I think it might have been I can't remember the fuck. I can't remember the exact lodge, but it was like specific people from a lodge and you could see them walking in because I've even seen them on their own lodge YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Same fucking people.
Speaker 6: Walking in and like within that line of people, fucking Peter Leavenda walks right by.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, well, look at that Peter Lavender.
Speaker 6: I'm just fucking out of Noway two second cameo appearance in this OTO event, Like, what are you doing there?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 2: Austin was a major figure in the oto.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, he started the lodge that I went to.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Podesta and Lavenda go back to the late seventies together.
Speaker 2: He used to He used to used to.
Speaker 6: He used to troll motherfuckers, used to take pictures of his handgun on his nightstand and just posted on social media.
Speaker 1: It would trigger. He would trigger the fuck out of thulomites. Interesting, Oh, he would, he would. He was near near the end. He was trolling motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: He died in November twenty twenty. Did the calf cough get Um, I.
Speaker 1: Don't remember, might have been cancered. I can't remember the cough. No, I don't think it was that. No, Nope, so uh yeah.
Speaker 4: I think minunderstanding is Lavenda and Podesta both worked at the same computer software company. That computer software company that Lavenda was working for when he infiltrated that Nazi encampment. In Chili, Colonia dignidod right with the name of the place, I don't know, Colony of Dignity. He was a Nazi operation there where they're running kill squads out of there. And Lavende is like twenty year old. He's like, oh, I just wandered into place. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yo? Oh you know?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Fuck you? We just went back. Yeah. I was gonna ask you to go back. You don't have to. I just saw it on the screen real quick.
Speaker 6: Even with Wasserman, he worked for Wiser Books. Who do you think was pumping out fucking Lavenza's crap as Simon and Acronomicon, Right, it was Wassaman for him.
Speaker 1: It's all a bunch of bullshit. It's all fell muck. You know.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't realize. That's okay, that's who did. That's who did the necronomic on huh. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Wasserman works for the man he had leven Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he put putt pump Lavenda ship out through that fucking book company.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: The plot thickensh Man, the Slavenda guy. I tell you the plot thickens.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, he has done good work.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Nick I'm sorry what we're saying.
Speaker 6: I said, he has put out I think in the in the past some good work. But unfortunately, I'm just saying like he's he's connected with these people.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, I like some of his work. Don't get me wrong, take Away the Green of Salt. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: When he blames the entire Sinister Forces series on the Republicans, you gotta you gotta be like, what the fuck did you just do to me, your buddy? You took a fucking Shamalan twist the ball Shamel with a twist to have you all read that one. Volume one and volume two were fantastic, and then you get to volume three and suddenly the Republicans.
Speaker 2: Then I'm like, wait a second here, Bud, what did you just do? What?
Speaker 4: What kind of mind fuck is this? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Republican or Democrat. In fact, I've never voted. Well, I voted one time under under just under duress speaking that shouldn't that shouldn't you shoudn't have to do that. But when I say under dress, it was I had I was used an excuse to go voting to get out of uh my entire unit got popped for a piss tess when I was an active duty and they were making us doing some ass nine ship. They woke me up the middle of night, maybe come in sit in the conference room with like, you know, t one hundred and fifty hundred people, And I'm like, what is going on around here?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I'm not doing this? So and I told I told my lieutenant. I'm like, I got to go. I gotta get the fuck out of here, buddy.
Speaker 4: He's like, You're not leaving anywhere till everyone pisses in this room like I do. I don't know what's going on in life, but I'm not living by these rules. It's voting day, friend, I got on an American I gotta go vote. So I voted in the two thousand and four action for George Bush. But that was again under dress. Because you voted. He's like, You're gonna be in a lot of fucking trouble. I'm like, all right, buddy, let's let's take it down some notches underrest. He was serious, dude. This dude had so much beef with me. Dude, he essentially threw in his career. About six months after this incident and a beef with me where he, uh he overstepped some boundaries and got real physically violent with me on duty one night, so which I I obviously responded in kind, and uh somehow he got he got the bulk of the he got thrown out the military. I mean he was at he was, you know, he was. He just made captain. They're like, oh, you're out of here, buddy. So but uh so he was real serious, what I'm getting I was a real serious man. I took him for his word. He was serious when he said that I better bring him a fucking receipt him. All right, let's take it down some notches. I'll I'll bring you receipt. I'm just not sitting in the same room anymore. But you know so it's not a political thing for me with Lavenda, but he does he hucklebucks? You dude, have you read Sinister Forces?
Speaker 2: BT? Did you feel hucklebucked?
Speaker 5: I didn't get to the third one yet, but now I have to well, m night, Shyamalan.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed his Mormon book was good too. I really enjoyed his work.
Speaker 4: But come on, man, Republicans, did.
Speaker 1: You know what I even for me.
Speaker 6: I think for me, I am very intrigued as an occult this by cults and certain things like that. And I think when I do want to cover something and get involved in something, I do do a decent job nine and a half as job. So again, like him, like I hear certain things. I see some people that I do a question, they are very much into the same stuff that I and other occult this would be into researching.
Speaker 5: Right, So right.
Speaker 1: Would be what would be easy stuff to present to talk about? You know say that easy?
Speaker 4: But well, well, gentlemen, I I appreciate your time. I feel like we should probablyring us to a close. Can I turn it over to to bet first year Nick for some closing comments, statements or any plugs.
Speaker 2: You got there? Sir? Bt? What what do you would? I appreciate you joining us tonight for Fridays.
Speaker 5: Thank you for coming. Let me come back on the on the Fridays and at it up.
Speaker 2: With you guys.
Speaker 5: It's a good way to spend it Friday evening.
Speaker 2: I agree, sir, appreciate your time in conversation.
Speaker 1: Thanks you.
Speaker 2: What's what's on the horizon for you? Again?
Speaker 4: Any additional commentary or plugs for you on the Truth and Chatout podcast. I got your links and the description already for you.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I mean I dropped. I dropped episode fifty three into the comments here. That's the one where we talk about Baphomette with doctor other Lynn Nice. So it was a good episode. So people can listen to that and listen to what's going on there and stuff coming up in the future. Yeah, I'm working on a couple of episodes that'll be dropping I do. I am a Catholic, so I do drop everyone's while I interview catholic, So I do drop stuff that we're talking about over there, and occasionally I drop stuff that our conspiracy related. I'm kind of all over the board a little bit at the moment, So I've got some great stuff coming.
Speaker 2: Do you do cryptids over there? I don't recall. Do you doing a lot of cryptos stuff over there?
Speaker 5: I done an episode about Bigfoot with a guy someone, Yeah, I haven't talked of many other people about him. I am trying to find some there's a there's a local author here in Oregon that I do want to talk to.
Speaker 4: Nick and I were gonna have a future Bigfoot conversation. If you're a pro big footer. You may want to join us in that because I'm an anti big footer myself. I think it's all psychological operation by the CIA, and I have a strong circumstantial argument to make to make behind it.
Speaker 5: What we call it big foot not big feet, you know, I mean big feet. Is he just got one big foot? Or is he like, are we talking about something else that's big? I don't, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I hope he's got more than one eyes a cyclops bigfoot. He be in a lot of trouble. One eyed, one horned people eater can get him on some disability dude, Joe Biden approved disabilities.
Speaker 5: It's been on so security.
Speaker 1: You should have been on the show last night.
Speaker 6: Man, you could have been some opposition for that bigfoot to it me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, O, yeah, I'm not a big big footer.
Speaker 1: I'm I do I do find that. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Here in Oregon, it seems bigfoots the state cryptid. But but you know, people have.
Speaker 1: You know, moth Man, And I was going to ask Grismothman for that. That's like a encryptid for that area.
Speaker 5: Where is that over here now? That's where is that?
Speaker 2: God Virginia friend?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, that's what I'm saying. Where was that?
Speaker 6: I know, that's like a point.
Speaker 5: Pleasant Pleasant, West Virginia.
Speaker 6: There was a whole excuse for that hellier bullshit sigh up thing too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good call.
Speaker 6: As you know how you know because the guy from the O T O isn't it Alan Greenfield?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, Alan Greensburg and whatever his name is Greenfield?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Then and then after and then after that is when all the balloons starts showing up.
Speaker 2: And they's like going on typical, typical.
Speaker 1: And the pan they keep going on about pan at the end.
Speaker 6: Crowley was big on pan in his INEXH.
Speaker 4: And they matched together. They Andrew Cole and UFOs too write in little green goblins, Little fucking green goblins.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: You know, I, like so many people I over the OTO watched that ship during COVID.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, that's Cincinnati, dude. Now are your people They run some sort of paranormal traveling road show, But I believe they they operate all their operations out of Cincinnati. Wonder if they bought a place on a mound. That's interesting now I think about it. I know they're on the west side that is has more mount heavy over there. You're Harrison, Ohio, like William Henry Harrison. He's buried on a mound there Society in Cincinnati. Guy, Well bt uh. Maybe we'll talk some big Foots in the future. I appreciate your time, sir and the discussions as always. I know I enjoyed my last conversation with you, Untruth and Shadow. Yeah, talking about the process.
Speaker 2: Good times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, big episode, lots of downloads.
Speaker 4: Nice big foot episode if you will, big big Feet nixt sir. I appreciate your time as always. Here on a Friday is always look forward to it, sir.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was a good one.
Speaker 4: What do you got working on every I know we got a Tuesday World conversation with Juliat Cosmic Peach coming up on Monday, right.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's just Monday awesome. For some reason, I was thinking ship Okay, I have a written down so that wasn't.
Speaker 1: A project, but I just kept Actually.
Speaker 2: Technically Juli and I are the ones that booked it, were you know.
Speaker 1: They just decided to include me. It was nice what.
Speaker 4: It spawned from a conversation you had us Holiday cult rejects. Last week on the Cold Elvis, which I highly recommend folks check that out. That was a fucking awesome conversation.
Speaker 1: It's an operation g c D slash. Coult rejects a mashout. Yeah, yeah, uh yeah, we got that.
Speaker 6: You know what, you know, we got dropping this weekend for the people that are listening now that haven't jumped off us on Me and JJ were on Strange saw a slash part of my American kind of podcast. We got that actually time dropped in that audio on only audio though it's not gonna be on video.
Speaker 1: Be the audio for.
Speaker 6: That tomorrow and then we do have you're in there for the epic of with Prometheus lens.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, that was biblical Bigfoot. I guess we saw him and we saw him justin the chats and that earlier.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, so that was what bigfoot there again?
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, yeah, I like his. I like his.
Speaker 4: He brings some new big foot stuff to the table, at least whether whether or not Bigfoot is real or not. He brings up more mythical I'm sorry, more mystical understanding, which I'm more inclined to believe.
Speaker 2: That than I am. Flesh and blood bigfoot stuff.
Speaker 6: He definitely was onto something he had made, the ship he was talking about and the things he was bringing.
Speaker 2: Up ideas on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely something right.
Speaker 2: It's not mutually exclusive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yes, right yeah.
Speaker 2: But killers in the Philippines.
Speaker 4: And also, oh boy, your boy lands there, Edward Lansdale.
Speaker 2: You did all you did some deep dives into Lansdale.
Speaker 4: So there could be actual vampires murking folks over there, and there was also a Lansdale making the villagers think it was vampires.
Speaker 2: It could be both.
Speaker 6: Ye, where on the where on the street? Is that a vampire? Is what got Lansdale?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 2: Is that what got them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's where was Wesley Snipes when it happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was down at he was down at the Elliot Coco col Hang it.
Speaker 4: Out, dude, but they remember they were they were murking folks down there on that mound.
Speaker 2: Remember we did a show on that.
Speaker 6: Shot d all right, thank you very much for a good show today. Man, guys had a great though.
Speaker 2: Thank I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it, and I appreciate the folks of the innerwebs is always uh Operation gc D Live on Wednesdays and then back again next Fridays here with Nick. But Wednesdays I got Jonathan Mitchell coming back on talking more processed church, son of Sam, Westchester County Business, New York City, the Colt activity related to the Berkowitz situations, and also the following week operation GCD Live.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, we're gonna be talking in a cult and or esoteric review of.
Speaker 4: The nineteen eighty six classic The Golden Child starring Eddie Murphy and that creepy ginger fella.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that guy's acting anything else since then. Now I think about it, I can picture him in one other film that is one of the creepiest looking dudes they've ever cast, Like super creepy looking dude. And he's ginger, so you know he's got no soul.
Speaker 1: I'm happy talking about the big guy, right, Yeah, you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Talking about this the devil dude, the demon fella.
Speaker 2: You're right, yeah, he got he's creepy dude. He's creepy dude. And they got Victor Wong in there, dude, Victor wonging it up. Dude, he was he killed it in the Golden Child, and he.
Speaker 4: Killed it the same year. Dude, he won that year Dude Hollywood for at least for Asian actors over the age of sixty. He started also in Big Trouble, Little China, which we did in the Cold Esoteric review. With that with Jen the Ninja, who will also be joining us for the Golden Child reviews, so recommend folks check that out for sure, and if if jents don't have any other comments, we'll end it there.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Thank you.