Speaker 1: It's Tuesday. You know what that means. It's time for ignition with the aw fat hub podcast team. This is Kelson and well, you know what. Before we start, I wanted to give a shout out to one of our aw fat hub pot subreddit members. Clement Fandango said that he's been listening to our podcast and express how much he enjoyed it, and he also encouraged me to continue keeping What did he call you, guys, I'm trying to remember what he called you are here. It is keep those hooligans in line. So nat, MK, you heard it from the Boss, Clement Fandango. I've got to keep you in line tonight. So don't mess up. Don't make me take out my uh my black baseball bat. I guess that's a wrestling thing. I guess the black baseball bat. But anyway, let's get started. And MK brought up a pretty cool topic and I thought it would be fun to discuss because and I'd like to hear what you guys think about it. Stings son Steven after Revolution and his father's retirement match, which he participated in as wasn't he the Wolfpack Sting version?
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think he was. Anyway, he expressed interest in pursuing professional wrestling, and I believe MK said who was training him?
Speaker 2: I believe it's Ed was there Derby and FTR.
Speaker 1: And by Ed you mean Adam Copland of course, yes, okay, you hooligan. I had to go there. I just gonna call you guys hooligans every for no reason. You could just say, you know, Tellson is the greatest guy ever, and I'll be like you ooligan anyway. So it's Adam Copeland, Brian Danielson, you said, and.
Speaker 2: FTR, No, it's uh, it's Adam Copeland, FTR and Darby Allen Darby Allen.
Speaker 1: Yes. So first question I have about this is when he does and if he does actually start wrestling. To me, it seems like it would be well, let me start when he gets to a W. When he starts wrestling in a W it seems to me like it would be logical to put him with Darby Allen. Would you guys agree? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be good just to I don't know. I mean, it depends how good he is if he can hang with Darby Allen. Uh, everybody needs a mentor but we'll see. I don't know, ye, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Everybody aw is getting in the habit of pairing everyone up. I would like people just to be all by themselves for a while. So maybe he can come in and stand on his own and you know, just see what he's got going by himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but by that token though, by you know, when you look at it, he's he's not gonna have any matches to speak of under his belt. He's gonna be coming in blind, you know what I mean. So you want to put him probably with somebody that he can feed off of, you know, learn the ropes under tutelage, a mentor. I mean, you saw great that work from Maria May with Tony Storm. She's the world champion.
Speaker 3: Now that's true, and it works for I can't think of her name. It's it's Blanking who hangs out with the Mercedes.
Speaker 1: Harley no dog.
Speaker 4: Camille, Camille, thank you, that's not That's not the same thing, though kill was. Camille was the end of NWA Women's champion for well over a year. She held the title for like four hundred and forty five days or something like that.
Speaker 1: So we're talking.
Speaker 3: About now, she's just kind of hanging out.
Speaker 1: She's biting her time. Look, we know that, we know that Tony Khan is the is the king of the slow burn. We knew that Baraay was going to turn on Tony Storm. We knew that, but it took forever. That's been going on since November of last year, and it just happened in August.
Speaker 3: True, like I can't take it anymore with Christian Cage and Luchisaurus, I absolutely cannot.
Speaker 1: So, right, So my point is, my point is is that Tony Kahan with stinks son Steven would probably just have him muddle around doing nothing for a long time. So I think the best thing to do is to bring him in doing something and learning on the fly as he goes. We've had several wrestlers at aw do that Anna Jay comes to mind, Julia Hart comes to mind, and they did progress. And of course it's going to be a little bit more difficult for the women to progress because women just don't get as much time as the men do. At least they didn't. They are starting to get quite a bit of time now. But anyway, another question I had for you is, well, here's my thought process maybe you do put him on the Indies, but you don't have him go unmasked at the Indies because people will look at him and say because they he looks just like his father. People will look at him and say, that's Sting's son, that's baby Sting. But you also don't go put him on in the Indies with Maybe you don't put him in a Sting gear and face paint. Maybe you make him a masked wrestler, you know, a brawling masked wrestler. That way, people don't know who he is per se, at least the casuals won't, and he can get his feet wet with a few matches in the Indies or even on dark before Collision and before Dynamite they have dark matches. They can put him on that and then introduce him. But here's the question, Yeah, will he be, for lack of better terms, baby Sting when he comes out? I mean, would you be up for that, like not a not a replacement Sting or not even a news Sting, but a because he is Sting's son, come right out and say I am Sting son, and my father wants me to come out and have Darby's back because he's not wrestling anymore and he wants me to do this, So I'm gonna try. You know, would you guys be for that or is there something else that you could see Baby Sting doing.
Speaker 2: You know, it's hard because there's a lot of legacy wrestlers who have crashed and burned, and some have went on to other companies and still crashed and burned, you know, So it's hard to get out of shadows. Our Anderson's son never made it big. He has big shoes to fill. But I don't know. I think he will be better off working with Creative Pro, which is the same people who who who who brought us MJF and stat Lander and h Max Cast and stuff, and make him work his own character and then come in and then be totally different and find himself and then work with whoever he wants to. But I just fear for wrestlers who are legacy wrestlers at this point because we haven't proven that we can make big stars out of them yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean when you talk about like well that, do you have any opinions on this? Because I do want to kind of touch on legacy wrestlers because that's a really good point.
Speaker 3: I would like to see him do his own thing and and be on his own. I mean, it's it's great that he's Sting's kid and all, but at the end of the day, he's his own person. He's got his own stuff going on, and I just like to see him come into his own And I have something else I want to talk about, so remind me to circle back to it. While we're talking about this. It kind of relates to this, So remind me to come back to my other point.
Speaker 1: But we just got to bring it up now.
Speaker 3: Oh you want to bring it up now? Okay, Okay, long long ago, when Shawn Michaels wrestled, he was young and he was good looking. And there are two wrestlers nowadays, in particular, every time I see them, I think that they are Seawan Michael's kids, and I wonder if anyone else sees it or thinks so it's.
Speaker 1: Just me, what are Who are the wrestlers?
Speaker 3: One is Alex Reynolds, okay, and the other one is I can't think of his name, but he's in grizzled, young young vet. He's that one.
Speaker 1: Guy, okay, one honest with you.
Speaker 2: And somebody else I can't remember the other person's name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think those two they look so much like Shawn Michaels. I've thought that about Alex Reynolds for a long time, and since we've we've gotten the other guy on there, it's really come to the forefront of my mind, Like, I wonder if those are Shawn Michael's sons and they just don't say anything.
Speaker 1: They want to be known.
Speaker 3: As their own person away from him, you know, and do their own thing. And if those are his kids, look at them really close, and then looking at Michaels.
Speaker 2: They look like each other. I'll say that there's a joke going around that Grizzle Young Vets or the upgraded version of the Dark Orders Silver and Reynolds.
Speaker 3: Oh well, see, no they do. They look like each other, but they also look like Sean Michaels to me. And I don't know. I've thought that for a while about Reynolds, but now I'm thinking it about the other one too, and I don't know. So that leads to the thing about maybe being your own person. Nobody knows you know whose kid you are, and you're just in there having your own good time and not known as a legacy wrestler, so to speak.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, I mean, that's interesting, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh that's all. That was my only thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, well, mkay, you brought up legacy wrestlers, and there's not so much as do we even have legacy wrestlers in a.
Speaker 2: W anymore Pillman. Pilman went to n x T. I think arn't sign up was released, right, No, that'sn't I can think of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there are you know, some legacy legacy wrestlers that are either the sons and daughters of Erics.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, the Von Erics and and Dustin rose kids.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true, Yeah, Dusty Roses kids. Yeah, at half half half brothers h Cody and Dustin. By the way I saw it, I was that's that. I happened upon a video of Dustin Rhodes as gold Dust on the Conan O'Brien show.
Speaker 3: I saw that I was in.
Speaker 1: That was priceless. He was so over the top, unbelievable. But yeah, but like in w W, You've got Gosh, You've got the rock, he's a legacy wrestler. Charlotte Flair bron Strowman I believe is a legacy wrestler.
Speaker 2: As well Ron Baker broad Breaker, Yeah, broad Breaker, I don't know, heartbreaker, heartbreak Kid and then.
Speaker 3: His name and then his name the.
Speaker 1: Kid Kid, thank you. That's saw Michaels get off, Shawn Michael's ass mad?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Is that his? Is that Bulldogs or Dynamite Kid's nephew was his son?
Speaker 1: Nephew? It's nephew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So.
Speaker 1: I mean so there are some successful and some unsuccessful. I mean I know that I believe Kurt Headich's son tried to wrestle for a time and really didn't make it.
Speaker 2: No curse axel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean go ahead that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but we can't forget Hook.
Speaker 1: You know, he's watching as much as much as we want to try, or at least I want to try. Yeah, because Hook. I mean I was looking at like some I guess historical videos from a w's past, and the Hook has he's been with a W for a long time. I mean he was with them at Daily's place. I mean he's with them. He's been there for four four going on five years now, and he hasn't progressed at all, not at all. I mean very minuscule jump. I mean he's Aw's Jade Cargill.
Speaker 2: H he's being pushed like it too. I don't you know, but that's a different.
Speaker 1: I don't know. But it's going to be interesting if Steve Bordon, Stephen Borden does come into a w what his place is going to be because you know that Tony Kahan is going to be loving him from Stephen Borden, you know, So it's going to be interesting when he gets there because he's gonna get pushed.
Speaker 2: Okay, was Garrett or him who did really good?
Speaker 1: It was Steven. He was the one though he I did just look it up. He was the wolf pack uh sting.
Speaker 2: He was the one yeah splashes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the one that got that just did the figure splash incredible height and did it from like covered half the ring or three quarters of the ring in the air doing it. And that was I did see an interview with him where that was the young Bucks that approached him and say just go for it. We could take it. Go for it, you know. Say what you want about the Young Bucks as their character, you know, but they seemed to work really hard, as do a lot of the veterans. Like we talked about this last week, Chris Jericho worked hard, putting putting kids over See, I'm punk did it to what he was here, I will admit that you've got Adam Copeland that's been working hard. MGF is still is still young, but he's working hard to put people over all the time. There are a lot of unselfish wrestlers in AW. FDR is another example. There are a lot of There are a lot of unselfish wrestlers in A and W, and I for one, really appreciate that because I'm the reason I started watching AW is because I wanted to see the young wrestlers grow from babysting to full on sting kind of thing. You know, That's what I'm saying. So that meant the law for me. So let's move on. There is you know, the aa W roster page used to have the list of all the champions, and then they had the roster for the men's division and the women's division, and underneath their profile pictures there were their singles record, their tag team record, whatnot, and then their overall record because the singles was for twenty twenty four, the current year, but then they had the overall record. Well, aw's now removed all the wins and lost records from their aw roster page. And that significant because I think the last time aw even came out with the rankings was in March, I'm not mistaken, the end of March, maybe a beginning of April. So now and MRDJ two O four at the aw fhan hub subreddit and he posts them on a lot of other subredits as well, but originates from the aw phanom subreddit, and he doesn't posts them on our discord as well. He's been doing power rankings from his own formula mm HM for since aw fatub came into existence, probably before that, and that was out these win loss records. That's going to make it difficult on him. He's gonna probably have to keep keep up with it himself. That's gonna be pain in the neck. I hope he can do it, ah man. But yeah, yeah, what do you see any kind of significance that they took the win loss records off of the aw roster page.
Speaker 2: It feels like they are trying to get more sports entertainments than a sports oriented which which is what they started out with. I thought it made him different. I loved it, but for some reason, they keep on switching back and forth, and I think either they need to do it or not do it. But I prefer them to do it because it makes it feel like it matters, and not doing it just seems like just regular nothingness. I mean, it's it's fun to watch and see how much they've grown, how which they win and leave for me anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like the win loss record too. It's nice to see. I almost keeping track of everybody's wins and losses. So I'm miss I'm gonna miss seeing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm a statistics freak, so I like seeing statistics on anything. Yeah. M hm, you know, Uh, speaking of statistics. I hate bringing this up again, but I'm going to because I made a post at the aw phan Hub subret and I know that net is in my corner on this, at least with one person. Uh. The post that I made at the aw fanhob reddit was titled too much of a Good Thing with good in parentheses and basically what it said, Ah, I feel like I'm beating a dead horse sometimes. But here's a statistic. I just said. I like statistics. In the last ten hours of aw television matches with Roderick Strong, Orange Cassidy, and Kyle O'Reilly have accounted for one hour and forty minutes of that TV time. Now that's actual, that's the matches. That does not include their entrances, that does not include their promos, it doesn't include their match at all in or anything like that. It's just Dynamite and collision. They did not actually rate wrestle in that last ten hours on Rampage. And of course tomorrow night we are getting more often, we're getting will Osprey, Ile O'Reilly and Orange Cassidy against the AW Tag Team, Rios Champions Pack Audio Coast and whe were you to And I'm gonna be honest with you, I just said that statistic I gave you was from the last ten hours of aw television. Okay, this has been going on since May. Look it up. This has been going on since May where Roderick Strong, Orange Cassidy, Kyle O'Reilly, you can't go more to one show without them being without them wrestling. And I just like more and more people are saying that they just turn off the TV trade change the channel when when they come on, because they're not only are they wrestling way way too much, they're way overexposed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Also the matches have been basically against the same people every time, you know, it's maybe some random people thrown in. This is the first match, honest to god, this is the first match that I can remember because they're going for the Trio's Championship with will Ospray. This is the first match I can remember that there's a meeting behind it.
Speaker 2: Why why why those two together? Can you fill me on why why they attack him with Osprey?
Speaker 1: Well, yes I can. Osprey is fighting Pack it all out mm hmm. Okay, and now the next we're gonna get to this, but we're gonna fill out our all out match card. Okay, but you also now you have Claudio Casigioli and Wheeler DA that are teaming with Pack. There's not gonna be a Trios Fun title match at all out because they're doing it tomorrow night. That doesn't make sense with non jobbers. So who are we know that Pack is? There's we know that there's not gonna be a Trails Championship match it all out because Pack already is part of a Trio's Champion but he's wrestling Osprey at all out. So Claudio cass and Wheeler DA, who are they wrestling it all out nobody yet, I guarantee you that after this match tomorrow night, something's gonna happen, and it's going to be announced. Wheeler you to Claudio cas against Orange Cassidy and Kyle o'reighty, Kyle O'Reilly all out, because God forbid that we'd have a freaking anything without Orange casting Kyle O'Reilly on it.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to see that match because I love I like and Orange cast together. I don't. I'm starting to not like the Clong conglomeration, but Kyle O'Reilly is a good striker and OC's not a striker, but he's a good mix. But the two together, so that interests me. I don't, like I said before, the conglomeration, I don't. I'm guessing Roderck Strong is going to be going against Hook, which is another match I don't care about. But that match does interest me because it's the good wrestlers and it just needs to happen. I mean, it just feels a good spot for me.
Speaker 1: Do you have any thoughts?
Speaker 3: I had an idea about seeing at least seeing FTR so much.
Speaker 1: A while back.
Speaker 3: We saw a lot of the young Bucks or the EVPs, and a lot of people complained that there was overexposure of them, and for a lot of different reasons, a lot of people dislike them. And I was wondering if the EVPs are actually trolling everyone and purposely having FTR on every week as kind of a hey, you know, you thought you didn't like seeing us, will take a look at this kind of a thing. And that's almost what it seems like they're doing.
Speaker 2: I can see that, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: You know, because they're constantly in some kind of feud with FTR, and it's just seems like they're getting back at the fans and they're getting back at FTR all in one, and other people just happen to be caught up in it. But I kind of think that's that maybe what they're doing.
Speaker 1: That is the queen of the conspiracy theory. Yes, my thing so.
Speaker 3: Too bad. I'm not doing too bad with them either.
Speaker 2: So I was painting, but.
Speaker 1: Hey, thought about that.
Speaker 3: How was painting? Yet we're gonna We're still.
Speaker 1: Still we're still building it. There's still room on there's still room at the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, evolving changing table.
Speaker 1: Of course, they have to hire a really expert artists to get the Osprey off the painting, but I haven't seen the painting in a while.
Speaker 3: Yees see, there's something to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, we're gonna do our We're gonna do our all out predictions show tomorrow night, which I hope to God that they add more matches to the card because we've only got six right now. But before we get into that, indulge me a minute, because I want to speak on something that is very important to me.
Speaker 2: It's about Eddie Kington in it.
Speaker 1: Oh of course, Now I'm being serious here. This is very important to me, and so just indulge me in for just a second. It's not really a discussion topic. It's just something that I wanted to say, and I'm going to be honest with you. I'm going to struggle to say it because it is that important to me. I May twenty third of twenty twenty, the wrestling world lost Kana Camera. She took her own life after being unfortunately cyber bullied from events that took place on the reality show scripted reality show Paris House and Now. Of course, Hanna was part Japanese a part Indonesia, so she was also bullied when he was younger as well. But it all came to head on May twenty, twenty twenty, when she did sadly and devastatingly, she took her own life due to cyber bullying. It was, I believe the night before one of the one of AAW's pay per views. I want to say it was Revolution in twenty twenty, I'm not sure. And Excalibur actually they put up her. They put up her, you know, in memoriam on the big screen at the the at the pay per view, and ex Caliber, you know, called what happened, you know, senseless and stupid. Believe that was what his exact words were. And then he said something that he said something about social media and that it's not all basically not all what it's cracked up to be. And yeah, it's fun patrol on for some people on Reddit and Facebook and Twitter or ex whatever you want to call it. But what ex Caliber concluded what he said, he said, please let's be nicer to one another, and that you just can't put it any better than that. Remember that when you're saying something to somebody, you might think it's harmless, you might think that it's funny or cute or clever, but it could be devastating to the person that you're talking to, So don't go there. In memory of Hanna Kamia, I just wanted to say that. All right, So let's move on. As I said earlier, we have six matches for all out, and of course we're I would I would think, what do you guys say? Four more pay per view matches and at least two on zero hour, right, m So we got to come up with six matches. Now we've already I think one of you already made a suggestion. I think it was MK made a suggestion. Well, let's, uh, let's fuk this out. Let's come up with two zero hour matches, and let's come up with four main show matches. What do you guys think, Let's come up with one each. I will go ahead and say mine again. I really do believe that we're gonna get Oorge Cassidy and Kyle O'Reilly against Claudio Cassignoli and Willy Rita. I don't know why, but I just think it's gonna happen, and I hope to God if that happens, it's a zero hour match.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Like I said before, I think it's gonna be hooked versus Roderick Strong in a throwing people match.
Speaker 1: Now, would you think that that's a main card match? And do you think that's a Zero hour match? Think?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't see any any He does fine on zero I don't need to see that on the main shows. He's done good.
Speaker 1: He has.
Speaker 2: Hook has done some good matches with Jack Perry on Zero Hour, so I think in work. But I just I just don't need to see him fill my screen on a pay per view anymore. He's not worth my time. That's for one that needs to have it. Okata needs to be on the pay per view in a singles match. I know tomorrow or not he's facing the Fletcher, Kyle Fletcher, but he needs If you're going to pay this man big bucks, in my opinion, he has to be He cannot miss two paper views in a row. Well yeah, okay, singles. Sorry he was on the Gauntlet match, but he needs to be in a singles match.
Speaker 1: But he didn't really have any build up to that gotlet match. And when you're paying somebody to big Bucks and he's supposed to be a superstar, you can't just throw him in a match the week of or four days before the pay per view either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, I don't know who who it would be again, and I would love for it to be Moxley, but I don't know if Moxley and Darby Allen is going to be a thing or whatever he's trying to do because he needs a talk to Derby Allen.
Speaker 1: So we'll see what happens, right, Net, Do you have any matches in mind?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. I'll throw another one out there. Maybe when you hear our suggestions, maybe you'll come up with one, going, oh yeah, that reminds me. How about Jimmie Hater against Sreya And I think that that could be a because it's a grudge match because Jimmy Hayter is just coming back and she was on zero Hour and all in which kind of confused a lot of people, including me to a but I got it, but I didn't get it. Jamie Hayter versus the Raya on the main card would be my pick.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I think FDR versus Grizzel young veterans will be they've been feuding and then the match. I wouldn't put that on instead of uh O'Reilly and and uh, Cassidy on there because those that'll be a whirlwind matches. They're as good as I've heard they are. I think that'll be a spectaclar match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never really seen them wrestle because I think one of the only time that they were on a w recently didn't have a match against the Outrunners.
Speaker 2: Yes, somebody like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I think it was the Outrunners, And I'm sorry, but you know, if you want to see how somebody wrestles, you don't put them against the Outrunners, who, honestly odd I watched him wrestle once I found them. It's really dumb and not in a good way, and my TV gets the channel gets changed anytime Dot Runners is on.
Speaker 2: Dumb as you don't get their gimmick or dumb as what.
Speaker 1: Dumb is that they're They are not they are filler and they're not good filler. They're just stupid. I know NET loves Dan Housen, but what does Dan Housen do for you? You know what I mean? It's like he comes out, he does the same thing week after week after week after week, and whether he can wrestle is not wrestle or not as moot because he's never wrestled, and the last time that he wrestled, he had the one of the dumbest botches on on a w TV and one of the dumbest botches ever. So I'm sure that's what could have been hody CON's doghouse.
Speaker 3: I realize that my love for Dan Housen has less to do with Dan Hawise and the wrestler, because I've been watching him in the Independence and he's gotten so silly that I think I like his comedy stick more than his wrestling.
Speaker 2: So I think he'd be a great host or something for a w Do a show with him, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, could you imagine him in r J City, you know, doing me because they've had like a feud of words in the past. Can you bagine them like hosting Zero Hour together with with poor Rede pact he Probably.
Speaker 2: It would be like keenan Anda and Gorilla mon Soon together, just thicker and at each other.
Speaker 1: Yea, So go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: The something needs to happen with Nick Wayne. We need to do something with him. He hasn't been featured in a while, and I'm I'm tired of seeing him running around with Christian Cage, So I'd like to see him pushed a little bit more. I don't know who he could feud with. Nobody comes to mind, but we need somebody for Nick Cage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who? I mean? I can't think of anybody because they haven't put him in a in a position to have a feud with anybody. And frankly, it's you're the pay per views on Saturday. Yeah, less than four days away now, and there's just not enough time to build a feud.
Speaker 3: He could run and just start some nonsense. But with I mean, with who though?
Speaker 2: You know, just just take it up where I've got.
Speaker 1: I've got a match that I have in my mind, and it's a match that I've seen a lot of people wanting for a really long time, and I'm hoping that something happens tomorrow night. And where it can happen tomorrow night is during the trios match between Pack and Claudio and Judah against my guys and will Ostbury, and that is the patriarchy come out and interfere with the match. Remember, Christian Cage wants that title, he wants all the titles, and well here's the thing. If that happens, is there finally going to be a match where where the big guy and I am talking about Lucasaurus finally comes to his senses and snaps out of it and attacks Christian and Christian then says, I'm gonna I'm gonna put you back in line, and it's gonna be Christian against Lucasaurus out all out. That's a match that I want to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that burn is is. Yeah, that reminds me of the whole Jamie Hayter when she's gonna turn on Britt Baker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, low burn. Or when is Chris stat Leather coming back so we can get rid of Jade Cargill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. You know that's a match that uh stat Lander is evolved in again with with Willow. That's another match I don't want to see. But but there needs to be some more women's matches. Uh, does Mariah May not have a anybody go against you or she's taken off?
Speaker 1: I you know, personally, I don't think that Maria May is going to be on this pay per view. I think it is going to come down to Tony Tony Storm and uh and Soraya will be uh the third women's match added other than Mariah May. Who would Mariah May wrestle with? She has nothing going on right now, No, you know, I mean there are women that would be great matches, like Jamie Hayter would be a great match against Mariah May, but there's been no build to it at all, you know. And you can also throw in I don't know, somebody likes Serena deeb but again, Serena Deep just lost that match that four way for the chance at the TBS title. Oh, you lost that match, so you're going to go for the title now. It just doesn't make sense that Murai May on this pay per view at all unless she comes out and uh facing money. Sheida is facing money. Now. There has been one suggestion for a women's match that could happen. Could happen because the next event I believe that we have uh for aw is probably what Grand Slam. It's not a pay per view, but it's still an event, well technically Battle of the Belts, but there have been some discussions and I don't know what you guys think about this, but have a women's scatlet match and the winner gets a shot at Mariah May not at all out but at Grand Slam or Battle of the belts because there's no build, you know, but it would be a wayed, It would be a way to bring uh, somebody like Athena in absolutely Billy Arks in Red Velvet would be another great person to come in, Queen A Minada, Serena d but also bring back Anna j bring back Tate Mellow and maybe if she's ready, which I really do believe she is, Julia Hart. You know, not saying that any of these women are gonna win the match, but yeah, I mean you've got some really big talents. I mean, don't forget you only need like ten or twelve mm hm. And you can even throw it, throw it at a surprise like maybe like Beth Phoenix or something like that. Somebody with a one off Mina Shrika would be would be great for that match as well. Maybe somebody else from stardom comes in. Anna Jay did make a few friends in stardom. You know, if Tate Mellow she's cleared. So I mean we've got you've got all kinds of stuff that you can do.
Speaker 2: And also really it reminds people who who don't watch as much who is in the women's division, because I think that gets lost quite a bit because the roster is not put out there as much as the men, so it's a nice reminder of who they have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't even mind if you put Jamie Hayter and Seraya and that match. You just had them have a confrontation there. Mh you know what I'm saying. Yeah, do you think that the Gauntlet match is probably a better idea than the Siraya and Jamie Hayter idea that I had?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's plenty of fuse to build off of with that, so.
Speaker 1: Good ideas. Yeah, because we are getting who are we getting? It's all we are get. I think Mariah May Tomorrow Night, and I love the way to advertise it because she's going against Nyla Rose Tomorrow Night, and they're advertising it as Beauty versus the Native Beast. Beauty in the name no Beauty and the Native Beast. So I think that's pretty cool marketing. And it's kind of a shame that they didn't come up with that sooner because that could be at all out match. They very well could be. Yeah, they're two world champions. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nila Rose seems to be the gatekeeper who they always throw kind of like Lance archer is always a person who they throw at the heavyweight champion to prove they can beat so and Nyla's obviously funny and charismatic and can carry it. But I've always wanted to see more of her and I'm kind of tired of her being on the back of Burner all the time. She deserves to be at least TBS champion.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One other thing that I could think of, but I don't know what they can possibly do with this, is remember you have a built in mixed tag as well. You've got John Moxley and a Marina Shaffir sitting there. Now, whether they do a mixed tag or as I think MKA said, John Moxley against Okada, why not have Marina Shaffir against somebody. But to make it viable, it's got to be somebody good. But it's got to be somebody that Marina Shaffir can beat and defeat, you know what I mean, Because it doesn't make sense to have John Moxley come to the ring with Tony Shavanni and say this is not your company anymore and then have somebody that just beat up what three security guards of Marina Shafir use to you know somebody, but you don't want it to be It has to be somebody. It's got to be somebody. And Cameron, i'd I don't think that Harley Cameron has earned that. Look, I think Harley Cameron is a phenomenal talent. He has got personality. She's got the great personality. She's very good in the ring. She really is. I mean she's for as little as she's wrestled, I think that she is really really good. I would kind of like to see Marina Shaffir go against somebody with a little bit higher status, maybe someone like Queidaminada. Maybe do a why not have uh Marina uh when the uh? I don't think starks, I really don't. Something tells me that that's not a good one. But why not have Marina Shafir really make a name for herself and go ahead and put the Ring of Honor Tellivision Women's Television Championship up on the line and have Marina Shafir in red velvet and have Marina Marina Shafir win the Ring of Honor Television Championship. That may work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna hold my wrath on how good and wait and see how good?
Speaker 1: She actually is.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's gotten better from last time. But I don't want this to be another Hook type situation or or J Cargill.
Speaker 1: But well, well, John Boxley has been working with her. I mean that's been well known for probably the last eight or nine months. Boxley is a true believer, Marina chip Fear. This is not a chance partnership. Boxley thinks very highly of Shafir and I'm sure he's been working with her. And it kind of showed in that backstage segment the other night because Shaffir looked like a female Boxley to me, it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Yeah, yeah, she looked menacing and stuff, and I'll give it to her.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think maybe that's what the Blackpool Combat Club needs, don't I don't know what they're getting ready to do, but putting her against bigger names, you know, maybe maybe a Leila hirsh because she did such good, such a good job at the last Ring of Barner It maybe that's something that she could But because those who have a good mixture of the same type of fighting skills, maybe that's somebody who could put her ever as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that Layla hirsh Man on that match. Oh, that was just a good match. If you if you have a chance, if you're listening to this and you haven't seen that match from death before Disner, I believe it was just Diamante and Layla Hirst put on, in my opinion, the women's match of the year. Nothing else has touched it that I've seen, So, I mean, that was just a great match a W wise and I mean that sincerely because I'm sure that wwee and startup but put on equally great matches. But as far as like it's hurting between a W and R O H, that was the best match I've seen this year easily. So all right, well, does anybody else have any matches that they can think of? For all out? M H.
Speaker 3: Stokely and Eddie Kingston?
Speaker 1: Will you just want to get any killed, don't you? He's Eddie's not going to be back until May or June of next year, that is. Or do you are you or are you just trying to annoy the hell out of me? Both? Both? Because Eddie, I know why you like Eddie Kingston now because he looks so much like John Shawn Michaels, one of those circus mirrors. But uh. But anyway, so tomorrow night we're going to be doing we'll do it. I'm sure we'll incorporate it like we did with our All In Prediction Show. We're going to do an all out prediction show and we're going to invite members of the a w Fan hubb community to join us two make their picks. So, uh, we're going to keep a scorecard. Well that you kept the scorecard last time. I never got it, so I don't know who won. Uh.
Speaker 3: Okay, somebody else is in charge of scorecards.
Speaker 1: I guess so, because that's the that put it put the scorecard for All In in a time vault and it's currently in the foundation of an elementary school being built in Washington.
Speaker 3: A major elementary school, major.
Speaker 1: Major elementary school. That was a great line. But anyway, that was a don Kallis line. Don't look it up. You can see it on the aw fat hub sub reddit. It's a It's brilliant don Kallis talking about Disco Inferno and his uh, I guess his legitimate see as far as speaking about anything on pro wrestling and business. But anyway, so we will be doing the All Out Prediction Show, and of course we'll be doing a part of it. I'm sure tomorrow night's Dynamite will will bring out at least a couple of more matches for All Out, so we'll be kind of incorporating the All Out Prediction show with the Dynamite from tomorrow night. So if you're listening to this and you'd like to come and make your predictions, join us on the aw fan hub subreddit. We'll have a post up tomorrow morning about that, and then if you can't join us tomorrow night on the podcast, which we will have open for everybody right here on our discord channel and the Discord channels. Invite will be in the podcast description as well, so you can join directly from there and you can join us to make your predictions. But if you can't, go on the aw fanom subreddit and make your predictions in that post. And of course, unfortunately we only have six matches that out so far, so unfortunately you will not be able to make predictions on anything after Dynamite if nothing's announced, so hopefully we do get some more matches announced for Dynamite. All right, So that's the show for tonight. Thanks MK and NET for joining us, and the good news is that after Framliker crossed the pond and enjoying all in and he probably had came back to massive jet lag our, co host Alex will be joining us once again tomorrow night. Thank goodness, so I don't have to talk as much because you know I'm the strong, silent type. Yes, actually I was waking. No, you're weak loud mouth. But anyway, we will see you tomorrow night. Forty a w fat Hub podcast team. This is Kelson, good night, Eddie Kingston and Shawn Michaels whoever that has a thing for it a thing, good night, good night,