Speaker 1: This show is brought to you by by the letter said, Hey y'all, Hey y'all, Hey y'all, Hey y'all, hey y'all, hey y'all, hey y'all.
Speaker 2: Woes hey, ya.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up y'all? How is everyone.
Speaker 2: Doing? But? Uh, what's up?
Speaker 3: What is up?
Speaker 1: Y'all? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning, this afternoon, this evening.
Speaker 2: And you only read it, m but what's up? What is all? Guys? How is everybody due?
Speaker 4: Beauty bu.
Speaker 2: Yo? But what's up?
Speaker 1: Let's let's use it.
Speaker 5: Born in Pittsburgh, Steel in his veins, June fifty nine, under.
Speaker 6: Summer range, Ohio, you pitched supper than blade, Sports Senator King of the College Cruise.
Speaker 5: States and jot Knows called that since.
Speaker 6: He close to the Rocky Mountain nine with the Dana Field. That's when the Sports Daily flash in the pan.
Speaker 3: The Chicago Suntimes.
Speaker 6: Made the boy young Man Shay reality boye Clago reason blade cuts through the heros that other man made around the horn points in the airy stealing every So with that, pittsburglear, mam you new winds folk, the room got quieter.
Speaker 3: The fens getting room, say mar Realne Nood. He never muted belongs now screaming is truth in a pot got song.
Speaker 6: Seventeen years at the your Son Times, as he went nuclear, a couple of Times called him to name the can't go in verse.
Speaker 3: They just smiled and.
Speaker 6: Called even worse espn Lights the black shirt and grin Woody and Wilburn and reality wood Spend.
Speaker 7: He tortured Closer he'd roast the coach, then.
Speaker 6: Vanished from Bristol without a reproach.
Speaker 3: Two thousand ten, the headlights turned black. La night Cup sent a media attack. He said, no contest, just seeing the fight. Some since getting sponged in the California Night. The neighbors are dying.
Speaker 6: He saw it first.
Speaker 3: Burn Birst jumped to the web while the young Wilper.
Speaker 6: Yes a well lashes the Frisco Examiner like a truth torch.
Speaker 3: Mclenter back with a podcast. I muted the name same, Oh.
Speaker 6: Jay still fan in the flame wood He wrote, shotgun, then rode away.
Speaker 3: But men Riyotty still talking every damn day. Jane Ariatty voice.
Speaker 1: Like a razor.
Speaker 3: Blame legerd retiresome.
Speaker 6: Just reload the rage from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: To Bristol to wherever his dreams.
Speaker 6: He's the sports world's eye and it's broken dreams.
Speaker 3: Love ever hate him. The man won't find will die.
Speaker 6: Down the hill that the take never ends, James, every yochtybody never muted for long?
Speaker 1: Turn it up loud, Here.
Speaker 3: Comes another song?
Speaker 1: Yo. Yeah, but what is all? Guys? How does everybody doing this morning, due, this afternoon, this evening?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is up y'all? How is everybody doing? Nobody's nobody?
Speaker 2: Nobody? Yeah, what's up guys?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But what's up guys? Mm ye? Yeah, what's up? Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing this morning, this afterdar, the seeon? How are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Let's do this bit? No? What is hope y'all?
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is staying save Happy Tuesday, mor happy Tuesday afternoon?
Speaker 2: Are you telling me?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing? Let me uh bring some people in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a world that uh m hmm, let's do bring all, let's do h jito, let's do m mm hmmmm, let's do freaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up guys?
Speaker 1: What is the who?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys?
Speaker 1: How's everybood doing today?
Speaker 2: Did it some words?
Speaker 8: Oh yes, every everybody, every do everybody, every day, everybody, every day, everybody, everybody, everybody. Hey, yeah, give you Charlie, just word, Charlie, it's all word. Screw you, Charlie.
Speaker 2: I am a locale. I am a local.
Speaker 1: If you want to call me that. I care what you call me.
Speaker 2: I don't care what people call me. It's just words. It's just and that she's busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's so funny that all these mother daughters want to act like their act stupid.
Speaker 2: They want to act flipping stupid.
Speaker 3: And do.
Speaker 2: You know all these people.
Speaker 1: I gave up a chance to be I recognized show because the guy didn't believe me.
Speaker 2: Guess what you're gonna phone up? Its furs mm hmm boy he boy, I get those you wors colba, everybady come to this show. Everybody who who? Everybody? She loser was he was?
Speaker 3: He was?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Gosh?
Speaker 2: What's up? Gus? Mm hm who? This is a show. This is a show. You wanna show here some amusic? Yeah? What is uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: M I look at chats?
Speaker 9: Is anybody chatting? Is there anybody chat in the chat? Is there anybody chat did the chat. Yeah, but what's up guys? M, what's up? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is standing save here's your.
Speaker 7: Fun mm.
Speaker 4: Mmmmm mmmmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm h huhm.
Speaker 2: But what is up? How is it ever? Hoty? You're all playing old for yours.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I scrolled a nine.
Speaker 1: The glow burns my eyes.
Speaker 5: Another cliff, another way of line, say take one lines and just it out of shape, turn.
Speaker 3: And fleeting though into eternal hate.
Speaker 5: I'm just the voice in the digital storm, but they like they know me from today.
Speaker 3: I was bombed.
Speaker 7: They never made me, never shar my ear, never saw the quiet moment swim, nobody's there.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of these trash fire running.
Speaker 3: My name through.
Speaker 2: It was graduated you because I said something they didn't like.
Speaker 3: They don't know me in real life.
Speaker 5: They only know my own line presidents features ain't posting, no human less and so please please.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 2: I takes for clicks. I reached food to feet.
Speaker 3: They bill, they thrown on the air that I breathed that I once.
Speaker 7: In the slice and served up cold and raw.
Speaker 5: A thousand strangers screaming canceled the more I laughed.
Speaker 2: I heard a long off from the high, but the cookie's ringing on the other side. They never heard my voice.
Speaker 5: Crack when I'm tired, never saw the parts from me. I'm never why. I'm tired of these trash patch running my name through grinder because I said something they didn't like.
Speaker 3: They don't know me in real life.
Speaker 5: They only know my own line.
Speaker 2: President, shut out on screen, no real residents.
Speaker 5: So please, please please please leave me alone, Give me alone. I'm loading the worst thing I ever type, you to a voting the joke that you turn into a war crime.
Speaker 2: I'm fleshing doubt in coffage stains. I'm apologies and.
Speaker 5: Growing things you don't get to on me from beund your microphone.
Speaker 7: See, I'm tired of these trash patches running my name through a grinder.
Speaker 2: I'm done letting strangers define me.
Speaker 3: You don't know me in real life.
Speaker 2: You only know my own line president. It's never been my full friend, So please.
Speaker 5: Please he means alone, We need alone. No, we mean alone, Yo, boy, But what is h.
Speaker 2: Yeah but how is everybody doing? What is all?
Speaker 1: If you won't do it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But what's up, guys, how is everybody doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But what's up? How is everybody doing today? Yeah? Yeah, but what's up? Gush? No, Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, remember would I know that was you calling? So I turned off the phone the brother dude, nice try. I have to turn them off every time I do a show because you can't fucking call keep fucking.
Speaker 1: Calling me, Clay. You're here's the thing. That's the reason why a lot of people don't like you, Charlie, because you keep laying fucking every time we're telling you to stop calling you or they don't, you keep calling, Charlie. You're the reason why Bubba turns off his phone, Bodes. You're the reason why Bubba loves Boots turned.
Speaker 2: Off his phone bloods. Yeah. Yeah, by uh.
Speaker 1: Listen, here's the thing. I'm not here to be your friend, Charlie. I'm here to be the truth, be the person to tell you what people. There's a lot of people that don't like you, Charlie. There's a lot of people that hey, alright, you know what, brother here there you go, fight loser, have a last day Charley, yo.
Speaker 2: But uh, what's up? Mm hmm? Yeah, but what's up? Guys, how is everyone who be.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But what's up? Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? I hope everybody is staying safe today. I hope everybody. Hey, hey, back blotto heyrig.
Speaker 2: Have have ha m every lending?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: But what's up y'all? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 7: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: M mm hmm nobody? Boy? Boy? Who bid.
Speaker 1: Rob Saw? You know what Rob Saw is? A I won't do any shows with Rob Saw. I want one billion dollars to do a shows. M yeah, I do so right?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? Brother? What's up? Hey?
Speaker 1: If you want to come up? Remember brain, if you want to come up, I'll send you a link. Brother, I thought you might be busy. I'm sending it to your email. I've been sitting here for like forty something minnutes without anybody showing up?
Speaker 2: What's up? What's up? But what's up?
Speaker 1: How's everybody doing it today?
Speaker 2: Right? Not? People show up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? I've been sitting here for forty something bittes waiting for people to show up. Yeah, yea we can do that.
Speaker 2: We could do that. Yeah, high striper toil Yeah, yeah, who's here?
Speaker 3: Is Jake, Jakey? Why you bug in?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 3: Are you my brother? How are you?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: It's beautiful day, isn't it.
Speaker 1: By the way, By the way, I saw the show you brother, what do you got? Look at that? Oh the neighbor. I've got to turn to caber On.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, that's amazing. Wow, thank you. I'm gonna have to show the director uh of the film that he'll be very proud.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, Island, can you see me right now?
Speaker 1: I can see you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? All right? Cool?
Speaker 1: You're in New York, Jay?
Speaker 3: Can you help clear up? Yeah? I'm in New York City?
Speaker 7: Dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: Bro? Can you help me clear up? A rumor? It's kind of a fucked up rumor, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: No, No, Nodd's baby is up.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so you knew what I was gonna ask.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, people have been asking me that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: The fact that people are asking you that must be like an.
Speaker 1: Honor, right, Yeah, DEDI and are disperens, I know, but.
Speaker 10: You know that's how sometimes a beautiful relationship could start you.
Speaker 3: Start off as friends.
Speaker 1: She also said that she shoot a couple of months ago. She said that she had some eggs frozen.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful. So she said that you can maybe having for you having for breakfast like a little screen.
Speaker 1: No, not that kind of eggs.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 10: Well, listen, would you would you be willing to give her another baby after this one?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. You know, she's just a friend. And I think about it, like, like, by the way, I did I kid wear that shirt you sent me?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: All right, Jake? You said a little like took some medications.
Speaker 1: To the electra. No, I'm okay. I'm just like because at fifty minutes and you're the first person to show up.
Speaker 3: All right, it's making sure you're all right, buddy.
Speaker 1: I'm okay. Listen, here's the thing everybody doesn't want to everybody who's stream it, you know, Bob Leeve he streamed in the middle of the night with pat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't get it, but I guess people are doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stevie lou.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: I mean we did get a donation, a two dollars donation from our good brain, our gurb brain. Say that again, our gurber brains hit two dollars to the cash app.
Speaker 3: That's nice. That's nice thing.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not you, it's me. I'm in New York City, you know, and it's really loud. Yeah, it's a beautiful to New York City. So everybody's out and about what what are you gonna come visit New York?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: When I gotta cat?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What is the Glizzy? Did I hear?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: What is the glazy glizy dog?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I don't know Lizzie Glizzie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh hey, hey Stevie Lou where are you? We're not getting to another stream?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta do one. It's been a while.
Speaker 1: Oh Kelly p uh You ever heard you? Ever heard of Kelly p.
Speaker 3: Tony Kelly Kelly p Kelly p Kelly. Oh yeah, Kelly p is a classic old school.
Speaker 1: She's going through cancer that day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I heard that. I'm very sorry to hear that. Did you reach out to her?
Speaker 1: I'm actually I shared her gofund me.
Speaker 3: That's very nice of you.
Speaker 1: Oh hello.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I also heard sol Joe's is doing a fundraiser for her.
Speaker 3: Oh I sweet sold Joe's over there.
Speaker 1: Pottown, you know Potstown.
Speaker 3: Got it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sol Jo's is when the pots count incident happened.
Speaker 3: That's correct, because soldier that's in Potstown. That's a ADIA. That's correct.
Speaker 1: So what do you think about Chad get a d u I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a shame, man. It's not good. It's not good, dude.
Speaker 1: So what is a d What is a d u I?
Speaker 3: No, that's fine.
Speaker 10: A d u I stands for driving while intoxicated.
Speaker 1: Now, that's d w I. D u I is the other one.
Speaker 10: D u I is short for driving under influence. Yeah, so they're both similar charges. It depends on what state you're in whether they call it a d w I or d UI. It also depends on how drunk you are or how any brained you are. If you're only under a certain limit, they'll call it driving under the influence, and if you are over a certain limit, they'll call it driving well in tox k But it really does very from state to state.
Speaker 3: I hate to say that I have personal experience with the matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me ask you this. So is it point eight? The legal limit is point eight?
Speaker 10: Last time I got knocked for it, point oh eight was the legal limit in New York State. I think it's usually one of the lowest limits.
Speaker 1: He was in Ohio when he got correct.
Speaker 10: But what I was trying to say is that if New York is point oh eight, I would not be surprised if Ohio is also point eight, because I feel like the.
Speaker 3: Way that I owe Ohio and New York, I think in the way.
Speaker 10: Of prosecuting drunk driving is pretty similar. So I wouldn't be surprised that both states in the Northeast or the more liberal states in like the central part of the states, are low tolerance on drinking and driving.
Speaker 1: Oh you missed a Charlie called Charlie tried to call it today, Stevie.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, man, only from the Juno Pascoti show.
Speaker 1: He called, uh, he called you.
Speaker 3: I had He was like, I don't actually, but I hate to say it.
Speaker 1: But dude, the guy, the guy was a mora. But but what's up, bumblo dick?
Speaker 7: How you doing?
Speaker 3: But run all right, Stevie, Lou.
Speaker 1: The greatest security that happened on social media.
Speaker 3: But love you, brother, Thank you for the compliment, buddy.
Speaker 1: Actually you're the best security that Anthony Kovia didn't have to pay for.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, all right, But I got run all right, I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 1: By That was the great Stevie roof.
Speaker 7: So there.
Speaker 1: But what's up? How is everybody doing today? All the good show? Hey, hey, wear the money you hold on?
Speaker 7: Fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what's up? Guys? How is ever want do?
Speaker 4: Today? Today? Today? Today, today, hmm.
Speaker 7: Today to day new day that day today day day day day. Yeah, everybody knows. Everybody says, all right, y'all, Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye,