Speaker 1: What's this comfort and filled with it? Isn't filled with down?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude. It's sure he's quiet up here in the mountains. It's dry, dude, you have a emmidifier, I don't think so. Can you take my stupid glasses and put them on the night stand. Make sure they're close by, because that fish upset my stomach and I might need them if I have to go to the bathroom later on. Okay, kick eh.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Going Down the South, part of the podcast where we always have ourselves a time, and this week we're here to review an episode that once it started we went, oh shit, it's this one. It's the entity.
Speaker 3: I'm down. Oh, and I'm guy very happy to be here.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you the entire podcast, he's going to be doing that voice.
Speaker 3: That's correct, doing it entirely in his voice. No, no, it won't. I won't subjected to that. Although there are going to be many lapses into cousin Kyle voice because Cousin Kyle is the greatest.
Speaker 2: It's so I told this is the thing, and maybe so sad because I'm watching this and I have to pause it. In the first five minutes probably pause it three or four times. So I was just dying, dying of laughter, and Nicola rocks up from dropping off the kids at school, and I said, you've got to check this out, Nickel, because she's not huge.
Speaker 3: On South Park.
Speaker 2: But I put Nicoler into the category of people who have seen the worst bits of South Park and just based their entire opinion of the show on that. Right, the most crudest shit I'll put Cousin Kyle on. I shouldn't really laughed, I thought, I think we're going to make it.
Speaker 3: Bay. If you can't watch Cousin Kyle and not laugh, then what's wrong with you? Sometimes? Nikola, I feel like you and I are very different people.
Speaker 2: But she's been home to Bacon, so that's all that matters. That I'm sick there talking about south Park. She's actually making money. But Cousin Kyle appears in this episode for the first time, and boy, what a debut it is. So they've debuted Jimmy Timmy was last season, Jimmy this season, and Cousin Kyle. That's the ballpark if you ask, men's.
Speaker 3: Trafficking in some stereotypes, certainly, but in a very very humorous and not offensive way I would say. I mean, I think that's something that that South Park and you Look the best comedy does very well is it will introduce characters like this that you automateally think, oh, they're going to be a punching bag, they're going to be a stereotype, they're going to be there simply to poke fun at, and invariably they do a bit of a jiu jitsu flip and you realize, you know what, I don't really like you guys.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought. The best bit about the Kyle character was that that you know, he's oblivious to his complaints and how much of a nerd, how much of a dork he is, and you think that he's oblivious to what everyone thinks of him. And then at the end of the fact that he gets to get in the jab and he's no longer going to be the punching bag and he's rich, just like, ah shit, we're the douchebag in the entire time, and we left you with nothing. He's now rich and he doesn't give a shit.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing I mean. If Kyle or Stan or someone who maybe not Cartman went to do they say, where he actually is from Do they say Connecticut?
Speaker 2: That's what I put on the bus that's sending him home.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just thought they were sending him back. I just thought he was from the East Coast, not necessarily Connectic, which is on the East Coast.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm just making it up in my mind. I'm pretty sure he's from Connecticut.
Speaker 3: But I know that they put him on the bus to Connecticut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but because he arrives from flight through three nine from Connecticut, that's one more trivia questions going.
Speaker 3: That was all part of my very clever plan. Yeah, what I was just doing like this, But no, no, no, I was sorting some shit out. Yeah, Kyle was Stan ended up in Connecticut or whatever. Yeah, I would probably feel just as out of place, probably have just as much fun poked at him. But as they're saying, you guys are just sort of redneck jerks. Yeah, just horrible people. And it's true. So they did here with cousin Kyle what they did with the Thompsons last week, because we're discussing on last week's How To Eat with Your Butt that if the Thompsons didn't get to find their son at the end, you'd be like this is just deporable, right, such nice people. Cousin Kyle here, this is the first time I've seen him, would necessarily call him a nice guy. You can tell he's got a bit of sas to him, but he seems somewhat innocent. So by the end you kind of wish I hope he gets something, you know, I hope you sort of you know, he can fight back in some way. You've always people who are bullying him, and he does just that. So they train and Matt know exactly. You know, you can put down a guy, but by the end of it, he usually gets the upper hand. The tray mat are also very clever and that they make the guy not dislikable, but they recognize Jesus Us any this person would push any one of their limits. I mean, you've had to share a room or a long car trip with someone who's be through your damn mouth or finds issue with just about anything, whether it's the temperature or this food is going to give me guess or something like that. Yeah, they're very clever, and they don't make him just a complete punching bag for no reason. I mean, there are reasons why you would either dislike this guy or be irritated by them. But at the same time, that voice just sort of conquers everything because always said a funny voice just goes goes the distance makes it makes anything better.
Speaker 2: I mentioned recently that I'm a I despise when people eat loudly, So like we were talking in this episode, it's breathing loudly. People who eat loudly, not the ones that just lick their fingers and whatnot. You think, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: This is why we haven't gone out for dinner, because that's me.
Speaker 2: I've watched this guy eat it work and I went never again after he'd taken a forty five minute break before his line's break to go get into kebbab. He worked the system out, folks.
Speaker 3: Some people are celebrated for gaming the system. That's me.
Speaker 2: I applauded you. I thought this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Also anonymously dubbed in, which is why I don't work.
Speaker 2: No one day. Where's guy and the bosses? Like I was in the warehouse? Now, oh ship, I.
Speaker 3: Guess he's in the warehouse. What I was doing? Well, I mean, it's not just a cousin carlon.
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna say we haven't got to thet it. It's not a horror parody. No, it's apparently this was a take on When they were announcing the Segua and the lead up to it, it was known as in the in the planning status was, it was known as it project it, and that's in the segway.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I wasn't around. I was around, I wasn't old enough to appreciate the announcement, the debut, the unveiling of this segway. Can you remember when the segway first became a thing.
Speaker 3: I remember sort of hearing about it and thinking, was it.
Speaker 2: Where in the future?
Speaker 3: No, No, I certainly didn't think so. I was like, I think I'll stick with a car or a bicycle or something like that. Maybe that just makes it makes me horribly horribly old fashioned, unwilling to embrace the future. But I look at the segway and I was like, this just looks dangerous.
Speaker 2: But to me, I thought it just looks unsafe. I rode a segway and I was running around a wine field right no traffic around. I still felt like I was in danger. If I fall of this thinge on a land of grass. I still feel like I'm unsafe.
Speaker 3: It had that feeling like if there's a pebble on the on the road or something, it's gonna I'm just gonna fall over the land flat on.
Speaker 2: My face, you know, when Bart's riding the scape, the land flat on my face and the white there. You know, whe Bar's riding the skateboard down the hill and I think he like lands on like an ant carry an acorn or something like the little slightest thing. Boom boom. That's what it feels like running a segway. Well, I was just panicked the entire time.
Speaker 3: Well, is the segway really a thing in the Year of Our Lord twenty twenty four? Not? Really?
Speaker 2: Don't see anyone id and segways around casually. Do you know you see a lot of people on scooters though, Yeah, scooters, Yeah, scooters.
Speaker 3: They seem to become Oh dear god, I stirred myself say, the scooters are apparently big, apparently very popular with the youth.
Speaker 2: The scooters abandoned in the streets of geolng here and there.
Speaker 3: Well that's but do you remember when they had the razor scooters, the ones that you could sort of fold up and you could carry them like a little briefcase.
Speaker 2: And I actually have no over recollection of it at all.
Speaker 3: Really. Yeah, that was a thing for about fifteen minutes, and you would.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was sleeping, I don't know, Yeah, you were forgot.
Speaker 3: When there's what this may have been late nineties or early two thousands.
Speaker 2: Okay, that would have been about twelve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was not not an e scooter. It was like an actual like a kid's scooter. But it was you know, rebranded for generation X or whatever it was. You know those those Volkswagons are like you know, the modern Volkswagon, Remember though.
Speaker 2: I what the had a tweeters? Do you remember this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm talking about when you were alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you remember ship from when you were five?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Let me tell you how the time? Oh no, no, no, no, that's a repress memory.
Speaker 2: Um. So, what's called The brand was Razor and it was a scooter that you could sort of fold and carry and you would see like business people get off the train get onto their scooter like I'm.
Speaker 3: Scooting to work. It's wow, I'm saving so much time it sounds and getting it ridiculous. Well, it didn't last very long until until they came back with the they put an engine in it, you know, and take an existing thing put a clock in it.
Speaker 2: I just think a folded up scowter look at me and carry around my scooter. I mean it seems practical, but I just don't think I would ever do it. But the thing I'm gonna I will say this though, the thing about scooters, because the kids have scooters right, finding a place to store them is fucking annoying because you can't fold them up. I guess I suppose you could. Maybe you can these kids, I think you can, but they don't stand up. They stand up by themselves very well. When you lean them against the wall, they usually slide, they fall over. It's pay in the hour, so maybe they maybe it was a good idea, brings it was just ahead of its time. Yeah, yeah, but Segway not a huge no.
Speaker 3: No, I think they're a novelty. Now they're gathering dust somewhere. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you ever consider buying one?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. Probably too expensive and I just thought wholly impractical.
Speaker 2: Would you buy one if you had to have something certainty anus and you have to suck it off and pull things off at the same time to get to.
Speaker 3: Go, Well, I'd probably pay them.
Speaker 2: It'd beat flying. Yes, I think that the whole purpose of this that wasn't necessarily beating flying. It was beating the process of having to get onto the plane, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: I think there was a lot of dissatisfaction with the airlines anyway, in terms of like because the.
Speaker 2: List stills relevant now because post COVID that was at Quantus. They had to bail out the Australian government because I was going out of business.
Speaker 3: Oh, Quantus was just an absolute lesson in how not to run an airline. Yeah, because it was Quantus of a nationalized mean it was Quantus, the national airline. It was or was always a private business.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I know it's just noticed the Australian flight like airline. But for a while was answered Australia, remember, answered Australia.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went to Administrationia that.
Speaker 3: Whole too big to fail thing, and yeah, well, you know, if we go out of business, a whole lot of innocent people are going to lose their jobs and all that. So you know, maybe taxpayers.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit, and then people lost their jobs, and then people as their jobs. Anyway, yeah, I watched this going This happened like three years ago at Australia. This came out in two thousand and one. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Having said that, I am not long back from an overseas holiday the Lovely Olies and I jetted off to Balley for a week just to lie in the sun or as in my case, in the shade, and very pleasantly surprised. You know, we got to Melbourne Airport. A lot of it's electronic now, I mean, you're not dealing with the pesky human beings so much. It was very streamlined, very very enjoyable experience. The flight, Well, it's funny. And then you look at say, pictures from like the nineteen sixties or seventies, and honestly, boarding a plane looks like you're going to the Playboy Club or something with the Playboy mansion. That's right. I'm been joying a martini a thirty thousand feet fantastic and well, but now it's just like a bus six hours, you know. I mean I was squashed up next to Louise, which was lovely. It's a very nice way to spend six hours.
Speaker 2: Was it a case of back then that was so expensive to fight that only the rich flew.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Well, there was a reason there was the term the jet set. Okay, yeah, it's been democratized.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I didn't get on a plane for the first time until I was about so I just met Yeah, I would have been about twenty.
Speaker 3: Okay, is this when your friends like bundled you onto a plane and said.
Speaker 2: Just you play hide and seek? No where did you go on your plane? Base went to meet Nicholas family?
Speaker 3: Oh of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Actually I tell her why. I did a domestic flight in Australia, which is like three hours, which isn't a real proper plane flight.
Speaker 3: It's a proper flight if you're in the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess. But this was a thirty hour trip by myself. Okay, pretty scared.
Speaker 3: Understandably so.
Speaker 2: But anyway, So I really enjoyed the has an aspect of here and how basically the only reason he failed was because the government was bailing out the airline once again.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, absolutely well, and also that he turned his transportation device into an ungodly sex machine.
Speaker 2: But then they realized you didn't have to. It would have been an even bigger success. I did love them these buttons here, well, yeah, but why would you use that one of your favorite moments from this episode.
Speaker 3: My first line in my in my notes is yay cousin Kyle, very happy to see cousin color. What is his first Does he say I'm back or hello everybody?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know that's his work first words, but he does say at one point I'm bad in the bedroom stands like I'm getting out of here.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I'm very happy to see cousin Carl. I'm very just happy to the first time he says I'm afraid of can't he gives me guess, just a stretching out of guess. I love that.
Speaker 2: Other of these complains about the air so dry you got a humid. I really loved cartment meeting Kyle for the first time, and he says something about either where'd you get is a boss goes or something? Another one or tuld be questioning?
Speaker 3: Probably one of mine as well.
Speaker 2: I want to see basket was a rip off.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh man, you know he's got his work out. Then the backpedaling he does later with a concentration game gag I thought was marvelous. But my other favorite mum is involved it and two varying reactions to it, because you know, Grandma comes in, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, hm, she was all for it. Yeah, sign me up, sign me up. Can I come to except when? But you're so caught You've got the miniature version of it. I'm trying to put the baby. Oh. I saw that and I was like, oh, thank god. They stopped.
Speaker 3: They stopped, and they knew it delivered the imagination. They stopped in the right, just the right.
Speaker 2: There's a deleted scene out there somewhere. They went, we really can't put this on television.
Speaker 3: We cannot. But you know they talked about it in the Oh, we love to do this.
Speaker 2: I reckon, Trey wanted it, and Matt probably went, I feel like trays that the idea is, we're going to do this. Matt's like the one that goes Trey. Let's pull back on the rains a little bit here about goods. Money mate, if if we do on TV, you might get any more of it. So I really like money.
Speaker 3: Now I'm feeling very calm. Those were my favorite momes. What was some of your.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, I've just got so can't been meeting Kyle for the first time. You touched on there the baby. I thought was a great little sort of like reveal, I don't reveal pullback, and then I really loved that at the end, just Garrison's airline, motherfuckers. Garrison top three characters for me, so great.
Speaker 3: I perhaps did not know. Maybe I am not all that sharp with the observation. Maybe I just don't pay attention.
Speaker 2: But Herbert, Yeah, I think this is the first time that we discovered that his first name was Herbert.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 2: I mean, I could be wrong, but it sort of caught me off guard as well, are we wrong?
Speaker 3: Let us know? That's okay.
Speaker 4: Remember there are no stupid questions, just stupid people trivia questions.
Speaker 2: Question was spoiled. I said, what flight was it to Connecticut? You can you remember?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, there we go? What flight was it from Connecticut?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Two three nine?
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. What are Garrison's academic qualifications?
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 4: In?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What is it? He has a master's and mechanical engineering.
Speaker 2: As an engineering of some kind from the Denver Community College, Devin Hark just Community College. My next question is who does Kyle have a post arrive on his wall?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh Einstein is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I've gotta stop doing that. I'll stop doing that. I won't stop doing that. We mentioned Bosco's before was nine ninety five.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got ninety nine set in the subtitles of the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well that's probably correct.
Speaker 2: Okay. And my final question here for you is how much did it cost to bail out the airline in the first place? It was a three billion dollars Oh no, times out by five fifteen billion.
Speaker 3: Fifteen billion dollars. Okay, Then I have two questions for you. Shall I just pick one or go for it?
Speaker 2: Give me?
Speaker 3: Kyle offers Carpan forty dollars. Cousin Carl says, you should have started with what twelve fifty twelve fifty, should have started with the low bomb. Yes.
Speaker 2: Also, I thought in that moment there that Kyle was going to we'll discuss it in the episode. We can continue to trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it's not man, Why were.
Speaker 2: You annoyed by that? Like he's actually making sense here? Yeah, anyway, we'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is its fuel usage? How many miles.
Speaker 2: Does it get to be gallant? No idea, I didn't hear that bit. Three hundred miles per gallon, which is.
Speaker 3: How many kilometers one point six miles of no idea. Americans sort it out? Join the rest of us? Ye were? Do you know metric system? All right?
Speaker 2: So the original air of the Entity was November twenty first, two thousand and one, Written and directed by Trey Parker. The episode Shock. The episode kicks off at the airport and they're waiting for cousin Kyle to arrive. Before that though, it's Garrison and he's in mine at the airport. He's pissed off.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ. These lines were ridiculous. I'm gonna miss my flight. Excuse me, there's two other security checkpoints. Why can't you open those two?
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing, but you work for the God damn it.
Speaker 2: This was me. I think I may have discussed something the podcast when I went to the Geelong Football Club one day to discuss moving my seat and there was three registers not being used, one girl serving massive line. I went out the door and I said to the girl coming over, it up another register. She goes, oh no, no, I'm I'm hired today to just work in the cat shop. She's just fucking folding jumpers. I'm like, there's four girls folding jumpers. Three registers that aren't open.
Speaker 3: Long ass line, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: But I don't know. That's just the world we live in now, mate. Well apparently this world we lived in two thousand and one as well. I don't think it's ever changed.
Speaker 3: Really dropped.
Speaker 2: I went full old mendanity other night did I didn't raise my voice. I wasn't like stir or anything. I asked for something to be done and they did it. But I went to the supermarket trolley full of shit and I made him open to register. There was three girls and a guy standing like one where they sell smokes at the thing. One guy just sort of like rough wrustling round with things or a girl rushing around with things. And I said, the registers are close to night. She goes, yeah, they're all closed. I said, okay, you can't open it up for the trolley. And she looks another girl, and the girl looks at the guy, and the guys at the other girl, and they all looked each other. They knew fucking one of us has to do that.
Speaker 3: It's like that last bit from Good About.
Speaker 2: And one of the girls was like, all right, I'll do it, and I was like, damn fucking straight I'm not going to be self serving an entire trolley worth a ship. I'm here at a thirty eight eight that bloody late. You're not closing till eleven. Get your fucking register open.
Speaker 3: Were you at the coals on Shannon Avenue?
Speaker 2: I was at the Cold Avenue?
Speaker 3: Which was the guy there was that the guy who's always wearing the mask?
Speaker 2: Or is it the I know the guy? You may not, but no, it some mask guy's the other weird looking dude.
Speaker 3: They're very pale. He's good, he's always very polite. That guy actually takes pride in his work.
Speaker 2: He's definitely like ten years straight employee of the month.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's like he's got his eyes on on management. It's like one day I'm going to be running this cols and hey day for all you bitches.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny. I saw him yesterday, right, I was taking it to the foot I feel, and he was walking his dog and he had what kind of dog you reckon? This guy has?
Speaker 3: I want to say, something like a b shon freeze.
Speaker 2: It was a poodle close and he's training it and his poodle would not fuck it. I can't really, I can't hear him, I meant the lights. This poodle would not sit at the lights, and he's like giving it treats. He's sort of like pushed it down and sitting there, giving a treat to stands up again. He's like I can see him saying sit sit. I'm like, that's this guy's life. Coles and his poodle.
Speaker 3: Props to Coles dude, Props the pale dude from Yeah he's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because because the girls looked at each other. I reckon, if if he wasn't there, I reckon, they would have gone I. No, we don't have to, but I can say I can tell why his look. He was like one of us is going to do it. He's gonna do it. Me make it, make it mask.
Speaker 3: I'm not such a fan of weird, isn't he His social skills a lack.
Speaker 2: And it feels like I know he doesn't mean it, but every time you ask him either just fucked up. It's like you're putting him out and it's like, yeah, well it's not my fault. This shit doesn't wait, you know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he's he's like Liam Neeson. He's got a very specific set of skill and I ain't talking to people. It's not talking to people. He'll he'll stack a shelf like nobody's you know, customer service.
Speaker 2: You won't fucking ham sliced on point five. He's got it down to the set, right down perfect.
Speaker 3: But you're doing a specialized deli talk here. I don't go. I get it.
Speaker 2: So but people would rock up and say, I want honey, honey leg ham sliced on one, and we usually we just slice it, I think three or two point five. The slices a bit thicker, but they do that basically so that way they're getting freshly shaved. I want it sliced on one. It's like that's just shaved, and they're like yep. I'm like, well no, no, I want it freshly shaved. They just say you want freshly shaved hand, don't disguise, are buy a slice thin.
Speaker 3: I was just used, I'll have a thin medium or I'll give me a nice stick slice. I didn't realize there are numbers.
Speaker 2: They were I was back in my day. There were numbers. Yeah, yes, enough about coals, guys though.
Speaker 3: Hey, I think there's why people are tuning in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just a specificity his universe.
Speaker 3: I'm sure everyone has got a coals guy at their Walmart or their Walgreens and he serves you or at their testco And when you feel right, if you went down he wasn't there. It'd been at the end of goodwill hunting. Yeah, it's like, you know, one day I'm going to show up and you're just not going to be there. You're not going to be at Cole's. And then I'll be like, he's gone and done something in his life. But I'll be like Ben Apple at the end is going I'm gonna miss that guy, but still good for you. Man. Then I go to go to the wool, he's down the Rockies work. You're just like a lateral stamp for motherfucker. Never get out of here.
Speaker 2: But I felt guilty in the end for making them open the ventis and I thought, no, I am not going to be putting their trolley worth the ship through the register myself not doing it.
Speaker 3: No, holy understandable. But you did the right thing, old man Dando. Yes, welcome to the old man club.
Speaker 2: Yes. So to speaking of old men being angry, it's mister Garrison here. He's furious.
Speaker 3: Well he's gonna miss jiz Fest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I advanced what jizfest was. I was like, ah, ship, I think that would have been a nice payoff.
Speaker 3: I thought, use your imagination, yeah, please use your imagination.
Speaker 2: Like Tray's like, we've got to have jizzfest, Matt, mate, we get you get one je reference raping a baby or jizfest. Actually none of them.
Speaker 3: It's the opposite of the the tago head girl, how about neither.
Speaker 2: So. Cousin Kyle then arrives and he's talking about how there was too much oxygen or something that you need. He wanted to increase the oxygen.
Speaker 3: I loved it. How o g Kyle was almost like, oh great, I've got a cousin. Oh I'm gonna be so much fun in that.
Speaker 2: Hello. The first of all, you get the cool kid who's standing in front of him. Yeah, well he was basically a reflection of Kyle instead, just exactly the same, got the baseball cap and all that kind of stuff. Fantastic, just caricature drawing of cousin Carl though, just yeah, is it underbine or overbite either way, it's just it's not good, you know, as.
Speaker 3: I've actually got my cousin Kyle glasses.
Speaker 2: But basically now Kyle the original of Kyle is Kyle Too, which he never really was bothered by. I thought that might have pissed him off at some point.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, just a little initial even it wasn't even annoying, were like disbeleked like one.
Speaker 2: But Garrison's bothered here that he didn't make the flight for jiz Fest because they're already bought it, and she offers the seven am flight the following day. I hate it when you're it's so obviously the person behind the counter just does not give a shit about anything you're saying that. Are you listening to what I'm saying, you know, not understanding it at all. I'm trying to explain something to you. I want to go now. Yeah, that's that's great. That's great. So seven am tomorrow you're not listening. You're not listening. Reminded me of Jerry Seinfeld with the hiring the car.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Yeah. Yeah. I don't think I've ever really experienced it all that much. I remember I was in Italy once, So, I mean, Italian airports are just a law under themselves. We're real fucking free for all. Okay, I mean, you've got a handful of checking counters open and there's no real cues, just sort of this mass of people, and then when one opens, it's like, right, we're going for it. Wait a minute. I mean I didn't want to. I didn't want to make any comments about no, no, don't do it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be Matt here, so don't say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's probably probably the best thing. But I heard you. You hear rumors about, oh my god, it's like an Italian airport. It's like, that's a bit of a racist exaggeration. Then you actually go to an Italian oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, don't fight to Italy ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe take a train.
Speaker 2: But they basically this is where they talk about Gashing points out that they fifteen million dollars by the government bowed them out already and all went into the CEO's pockets and it didn't actually help the business at all. You're still fucking slow, blah blah blah blah blah. And he demands so he says that he's going to make a new form of transportation. I thought this scene was perfect the way they wrapped it up. Yeah, it's the perfect example of a guy say I'm going to fight the system. I'm going to fight the man, and everyone going yeah, let's do it, and then they all change it out.
Speaker 3: But before I do that, reckon, get me under that flight next.
Speaker 2: Sort of a that it's just like, oh, yeah, we said that once he's gone, yeah, no, don't listen, we didn't mean it. We didn't mean it happens all the time at work when you know we need to work in office, debut, bitching about the bus, bitching about that boss rides, Hey, boss, how high Becaul's mum is now making? Or she's made the special stew. Yeah, every Monday night, which has beef Monday nights. I like that. Little details like that, just every Monday night. We've all had that. For us. It's every Sunday Nicola makes the rossetto And now we're torn the idea of maybe rostta can be a weekday meal and a Sunday roast. Oh, because Nicola doesn't make roast all that often, and neither do I. And it's not like Nichola cooks all the food. I cook most of it these days during the weeks. But a weekly roast, I think, is a good idea.
Speaker 3: Do you think so?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 3: So? Okay? Then I was used to do a rosotto on a Sunday night, and.
Speaker 2: Nicholas always up. There's been Sunday Rosotto night for god knows how long.
Speaker 3: Now tell you what. The Italians don't do airports all that well, but they do a very nice rice based dish, Rosotto fantastic.
Speaker 2: Do you use rossetto rice.
Speaker 3: Ar boreo rice? Yeah, yes, I do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We ran out of arboreo rice and super market had none about three weeks ago. Nicola looked it up. It's just medium grain rice. Oh okay, she used medium grain rice places the same I was like, oh shit, so I'm paying all this extra money for the termil boreo when really it's just the same thing.
Speaker 3: Just blew my mind.
Speaker 2: Medium grain rice. She just ch used medium grain rice for rosotto. Didn't tell me and I ate it.
Speaker 3: Didn't know the difference. She goes, honey, this is fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, She goes, does it taste any different? I went, no, why did you put something? You put in different vegetable and she goes, no, I used different rice because we had no boreo rice. I said, what, She goes, it's just medium grain rice. And she showed with the.
Speaker 3: Article I went, well, I'll be fucked all right, it's just need to pick up your plate, like throw it at the wall.
Speaker 2: I'd already finished. She made sure I finished, because you know when I don't forget. When we bought one of those plant based burgers whoppers from Honker Jack's. My dad's very not eating that plant based or he's come around a bit more now, but he's just I want the real whopper. It doesn't taste it doesn't taste a good blah blah blah. So I bought him the fake whopper. We got the fake whopper in our family and gave it to him. He ate it, and I was like, how's younger? Jason goes yeah good, and as I tasted like normal, goes yeah yeah. What was the fake whopper? Fucking knew something was different. I knew it was no, I knew it wasn't right. Ron like you line motherfucker.
Speaker 3: By the way, while we're on fast Food Watch now, I said, I want to be doing anymon on McDonald's, but I need to take advantage of the banana shake while it is available. Finally got one. I finally got a banana shake. It was fine, not bad banana flavored, appreciated it.
Speaker 2: The Minions flavored.
Speaker 3: Minions Flavored, there's the one good thing that's come out of that god forsaken franchise. I'm sure I've seen a deplicable Despicable Meme movie, but at this stage, for me, it's like the Transformers movies, I've all sort of merged into one thing.
Speaker 2: I was so rattled for a while, Like I was. I sat there pause in the cinema for about at least ten minutes, trying to work out, how the funk I swear I've seen more than three Despeakable Me movies? How is this number four? What is going on? Am I fucking going crazy? I didn't realize that Minions had their own spinoffs. Yeah, and then it was Minions two Rise of Grew and I'm like, no, Rise of Grew was number three? Like no, no, mean, Despicable Me three was different. I was like, what do you talk? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: I swear it was Rise of Grew?
Speaker 2: Was the last film? Number three?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: No, No, that was the Innians film. I'm like, oh God.
Speaker 3: In the business, we call this the Rambo conundrum because you had so confused. Yeah, you had you had first blood, then you had Rambo first Blood Plart two, then Rambo three, then it was just Rambo was then Rambo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it got backwards and then I was Kid grol Tesque and then Kiprasemble and then Kid and Kippo.
Speaker 3: Anyway, but enough about fast food and possible burgers on such. How did we get onto that? We were talking about Rosotto and minions? But yeah, we got to roll the tape back a little bit to get the way we got to on a Sunday night steal on a Monday night. Yes, we did, the folks, we made it.
Speaker 2: We got back there.
Speaker 3: You'd like to think we're just doing it off the top of the dome here, but we are in a way. Yeah, we kind of. Yeah, where get you back on the road?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: What is this Mom's special stew? She makes every money and I always is this beef?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Look it's great. Actually I can't eat beef. I have a degenerative problem with my intestinal lining and beef really gets me geeese. Oh I'm so sorry, Kyle. What else can I fix you? Oh? No, I don't want to be a bother iron sense. Can't I make you some nice pasta or a frozen fish full at some fish would be great if it isn't too much trouble, put it in a microwave right away.
Speaker 2: Yes, so she offers him some fish. It isn't too much trouble.
Speaker 3: It's incredible. There are things that always stick with These are tiny little things that aren't necessarily they're not even jokes, but just the line radium something. For some reason, it always stuck with me. How Shila Brovlovski, he says, have been a nice fish file at. For some reason, that is always stuck in my head. And I'm thinking about fish. It's like, you know, would be nice today, would be a nice little fish fil at.
Speaker 2: It's happens. I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but there's definitely moments lot from The Simpsons where I go, I always say that term or that term now reminds me of that exact moment from the Simpsons. Ye's so weird. How it happens is, oh, yeah, absolutely, why it's just fish filet. But yeah, do you say filid a fish or filet a fish, fili a fish?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Apparently people say trying to someone, I was trying to have the rest of it, this file a.
Speaker 3: Fish, and I went some people who recall targets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think anyone rocks up, does anyone order fill it the fish.
Speaker 3: There are people out there mask it's still on the men. They're not keeping it on the menu out.
Speaker 2: It's like eating a fish finger burger.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand some people like flush finger burgersh.
Speaker 2: Fish fingers were a fucking hit in my household when I was a kid. I wouldn't have think twice about buying. Not not happening.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I'm going to be into that.
Speaker 2: Nah, just chicken fingers maybe fish fingers, Yeah, not happening. But you know, so she gets makes the fish forums, you get put it in the microwave.
Speaker 3: Actually no, I'll tell you they have not necessarily the fish fingers of old you know, birds fish fingers.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't remember what a good song that was. Oh okay, yeah, we're back on the slot. What's the song again? Sing?
Speaker 3: It's a song song of the birds fish fingers. Yes, that's all I remember. It's like the Australian national anthem. Everyone knows the first firs.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, we SpongeBob square Pants stole the basically stole that song for its own theme song list. Who lives in a Pineapple Londer the sea SpongeBob square Pants.
Speaker 3: I certainly hope the people at the advertising agency certainly don Roper's getting a cart.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not it didn't. It's just a sea shandy.
Speaker 3: I suppose it is. Yeah, sing it's a song song and see birds eye fish fingers. I'm not buying those anymore, like the little little rectangles or anything like that. But you know there's the upmarket version, as that always is, and it's like it's, you know, little filets of hokey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that a fish h o k? Yeah, obviously selling the Dally song, assuming it was okay, then.
Speaker 3: Cut it one level or whatever it is. I don't know, uh, but yeah, oh it has done it a beer about it, like these fish fingers go it fool me.
Speaker 2: It's open. You go to a pub and it's like, no caramelize this and all these extra adjectives added toude. It's like you're just serving me chicken. It's just there's a chicken breast, no honey, roasted fucking this, that and the other, and I'm like they're just chips. This meccaine shit, you just opened a bag tipped in the deep fryer, and you serve it to me. On the plate.
Speaker 3: You put a little bit of like some.
Speaker 2: Chicken salt, chicken soft mixes, everything not for a.
Speaker 3: Man, doesn't really, I'm not chicken salt, as you know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know this. You don't have chicken salt ever, well, I try to avoid it, regular salt. There's no way that you go to Hot Chicken Project and you get regular salt on your chips.
Speaker 3: I get regular sold on my chips. Fucking idiot. The fuck. I am a man of taste.
Speaker 2: No you're not, you know, having chicken salt, man of tastes and sphistication. Do you have KFC chips?
Speaker 3: Yes? I do when I have cave, which is really.
Speaker 2: And trying to tell me that salt is not delicious. So you have the fish and Chip shop, you get standard salt. Oh yeah, wow, I don't think I've ordered standard salt and fish and chips since I was about ten.
Speaker 3: Stand the salt and then you splash a bit of fitting her on as well.
Speaker 2: Are you austraighted?
Speaker 3: I'm uber astraight.
Speaker 2: As straight on the chips here and Nicholas family were like tongue, Give me a giars, give me some vinegar to peace.
Speaker 3: The sound like these sound like my people. They sound like people of refinement and sophistication.
Speaker 2: I like them as much as I'm questioning our relationship. Here, Krle's questioning his relationship with his cousin. Are we're the same blood? What's going on here? And she says no, Look, his mom's sick. He's in a bad place right now. He needs you to help him fit in at school, and it's your responsibility to do that. You know you'll be able to bond over some late night pillow talk Q to them. He's like, what the fuck does that mean? In the same bed, oh boy? And he's covered a field feel down to down. He's a humidifier and the fishes upset his stomach, so he says, just in case the toilet, can you please make sure my classes with then read it breeze heavily and it's just I feel sorry for Kyle here. Oh yeah, because he's copying it on the chin. Yes. Garrison is now planning his vehicle. He wants to be a mo peper for faster speeds, and he's watching Enrique on TV and mister mister Hatt notices Rique doesn't.
Speaker 3: He he certainly does. Is mister hat like going the grope at any stage it looks like he's sort of the hands going in the lap. Oh, I don't know, I just thought, I am I imagining this? Am I projecting?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't remember that. No, I just remember him saying.
Speaker 3: But that did happen when he was when he was writing his novel, didn't ith? Yeah, Jack and he start writing about these you know, tument penises or what oh hat? Yes, but no, instead it's watching Enrique and gla Iglesias, son of Julio hot ass art his check out, his heartst it. But also I mean doing a little research on him. In Riquet, he married former tennis star and a corner cover.
Speaker 2: Two of the biggest heart throbs in the word at that point in time.
Speaker 3: Very much so. It was like coming together of just two kinds of hotness to create an all new third kind of heat. They're still together, Yeah, yeah, twenty three years they've been together. You get three kids together.
Speaker 2: They just love love those stories.
Speaker 3: I hope they're just live in large. They're probably living in some tax haven somewhere where it's never it never rains, it's always sunny. The kids are probably fucking gorgeous. Actually, we should probably get on instant find out that they've just got, you know, like a real influencer kind of life style. It's like, you know what, I can't begrudge it. No, I can't.
Speaker 2: If you can do it, do it.
Speaker 3: If you can do it, go ahead, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I just yeah. For me, when you see two celebrities of hooked up, you just sorted to think I'm not taking this shit seriously because you just most of the time I'm based off off of what but a lot of the time that don't last that long. It's usually just a publicity stut if anything. But when you hear the bend here for twenty three, he's like, guys are in love.
Speaker 3: That's lovely, go on the distance on the opposite of benefit.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that at the yeah, at the bus stop and Kyle he realizes, oh shit, like Cartman's going to be ruthless with my cousin here. I'm going to offer him forty bucks to not make any jokes. And Cartin was like, okay, sure, whatever, I'll try. I love. As he's talking to him, though, you hear cousin Carle in the back and go. I can't believe the cold with his head.
Speaker 3: It's just a finding issue with every single thing, just complaining about everything.
Speaker 2: Well, is it complaining? I guess it is complaining, isn't.
Speaker 3: It It is? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean he's yeah, I mean it's complaining.
Speaker 1: Cartman. I'm gonna make you a deal. What that get over there with my cousin from the East Coast. He's having a really hard time right now. So I'm going to offer you forty dollars to not rip on him. Forty bucks. But you can't make fun of them at all, No smart ass comments, nothing, all right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: And you especially kid, think anything about Jews. Oh Jesus, why did you just cut off my bars? Cartman? No jo jokes. All you have to do is keep your mouth shut, and you've got forty bucks. Can you do it? I can't believe how cold it is that he It could be tough, but I'll give it a shirt, all right. It's a real dry cold, that's the problem. It's the code that makes me wheeze. Kyle. This is carbon. He's my sort of friend, dish. Nice to meet you caught me and you know I saw that same jacket you're wearing a Bascos for twenty nine to ninety five. How much was yours? I'm I'm just wondering if Bosco's is a ripoff?
Speaker 2: Oh man, oh man.
Speaker 3: Even one of them Boscos was a ripoff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Garrison then racist past them in there. Is it the gyroscope or the gyroscope?
Speaker 3: I would say gyros.
Speaker 2: I say gyroscope as well.
Speaker 3: They had them on, although I should call it a gyroscope. If I ended one, I'd call it a gyroscope.
Speaker 2: Of course you would. Yeah, it makes sense. He spelled you you Yeah, do it.
Speaker 3: It's the one I want to say. It's the one good thing about my name, because there are many good things about my name, but being able to like, yeah, I call my WiFi guy fire yeah, or you know, or I call my playlist guy.
Speaker 2: View on fat. You may not be aware, guys, his name's not guy.
Speaker 3: This is true. The guy's actually in my middle name. Have we have we told the folks this ever, I'm sure we have. I'm sure we have. But my full name, if you want to steal my identity, and why wouldn't you, is Robert Guy Davis.
Speaker 2: That's why is Robert Guy Davis on Twitter.
Speaker 3: That is correct. I didn't just pull that out of the hat all my ass No like it when I'm disinbarking it.
Speaker 2: So basically, he is off in the forty Bucks and he's just like, oh, I know he's written past him. Sorry in the in the gyroscope and it's going so fast I couldn't see. But I want one, and they He's like, gets home and realize we've done it.
Speaker 3: We've done it.
Speaker 2: Let's get some investors on the phone. There's going to be a huge success. Cousin Kyle's now being introduced at school by missus chokes on rocks, and I got piles on the back of my hand. I don't know what they are. Cartlas, oh man, I want to be an investment banker. Cart was just struggling big time. So he has to share a desk with Kyle because everyone out of desks.
Speaker 1: Now, let's get on.
Speaker 4: With our lesson about that.
Speaker 1: I would days all that are available. I usually put for the plastic ones because these gave me splinters.
Speaker 4: Eh, I'm sorry, Carl, you just have to make to Now let's get back to the look.
Speaker 1: Old in here. I realized we're in the mountains, but do we have to freeze today?
Speaker 4: Now, Kyle, I need you to be quiet in my class. You need to be able to concentrate. Concentration is the key to succeeding in my class.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll have to send him to concentration camp. Ah, dannit, dannit, dannit kind man.
Speaker 2: And as you mentioned earlier, I like the way he tries the back paddle a little bit later on, for he once had forty bucks. We now get the news report about Herbert Garrison and he's called the gyroscope it And now we cut to a Hispanic man with gravy stains on his pal Oh oh oh oh yes. Here in the investors, Investors, we've got Steve Jobs Forbes. Trump Trump, this is for Trump. Was even in the idea of Trump being a president or anything like that is two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: So this is when Trump it was America's idea of a rich man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was was the show he had The Apprentice, The Apprentice. Yeah, that was that's what my generation know him from. He was the apprentice guy or the guy from Home to Ted Turner's here as well, passed away as well. Bill Gates is here and Yasmin bleeth, I've got my notes here. They I've decided right that Tray and Matt go a lot harder on female celebs than they do males with their design because the males here didn't look bad. Yasmin's bleeth looks like a train rate looks like yeah, they continue to be Really is that?
Speaker 3: Is that the joke however? Because I mean, I'm because was he has been bleed in basketball?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, so she was, so I guess maybe so that I guess was okay because they're taking piece out of their friend. So he's got some. So he's struggling here to pick up. The boy doesnt want to pick it up because he glove's going to get snow on them, then their mouth and you'll get wet and cart when he tries the batpedal saying I didn't know concentration.
Speaker 3: Camps really happened.
Speaker 2: I didn't, did you know? I was talking to Clyde today?
Speaker 3: Oh man, what a misunderstanding.
Speaker 2: And this is where cousin Kyle overhears that he paid forty dollars.
Speaker 3: And you what, and you've got disappointed that he did it.
Speaker 2: It's just point that he charging paid him too much, and we're talking about this earlier. I thought, there Kyle might have seen, oh wait a minute, this kid's kind of smart with money. Maybe we can utilize this in some way. But he was like, oh my god, dude, you're such a loser. I thought, I don't think what he said that made him seem of all the things he said, this is probably the least loser ish, don't you reckon? You should have you should have load bought him first. It's like, that's good advice.
Speaker 3: It is good advice, but these aren't the smartest kids on the block. And yeah, it's They talk a little later about Kyle being self hating jew and I guess it's an early indicator of that that O g Kyle is a bit disappointed that cousin Kyle is really steering steering into the stereotypes.
Speaker 2: But then Garrison is doing his presentation and cousin Kyles randomly arrives in the background there. I was like, because Kyle left, like all sad after you found out what Kyle was saying to cartmen, and he just randomly arrives to the to the presentation. But it didn't go anywhere. But he's doing the presentation in his house and cousin Kyle walks in the back gate that goes nowhere. It was so bizarre.
Speaker 3: I must have looked away from the screen at that point because I missed that bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he talks about the flexi grips and there's two here, one yeah, pulling like that, and then there's one in their directly into the emails and the four pornes in front, and you operate it with your mouth, and still you go through the airports, still beat the airports. Kyle then tells Stan that he's annoyed that you know, this stereotype has arrived. I've fought so hard to break the Jewish stereotype here in South Bark and it's just a walking stereotypes arrived and you know you're becoming sulfating you. You are becoming a stereotype. Then he arrives I'm back, and Stan leaves and then he just stands there, creeply watching and whezing, and I thought, at this point, it fuck off, dude, you're being weird. Have you ever woken up to your cat just watching New Sleep, Because sometimes I've waken up and Holly's just next to the bed just going. It wasn't today, it was like three days ago. Wake up, Holy is just next to the bed? I dad, the fuck? What are you doing? Why are you standing there?
Speaker 3: There's nothing scared than that. It didn't It occasionally happened with the cat that I'll be like trying to just I just need twenty minutes just to close my eyes and have a bit of a lie down, and then you'll feel a sense I sense a presence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can sense it, can't you? You're being watched.
Speaker 3: You feel like a obi wan and then all of a sudden, you're open goes.
Speaker 2: The cat's right next to my head. Yeah, but I love you. But still, how do we as humans sense that we're being watched? It's a weird feeling. You can't really describe it, but you just know into is someone's watching me. It's a good one, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Let me talking about a lingering, terrifying memory that I have. I've mentioned in the past that when we lived in England for a year back in nineteen seventy nine, when I was about nine years old, and before we actually got a house a place to say, we stayed at like a bed and breakfast it was a fairly sizeable place. They had a few rooms. And is this up the upstairs window?
Speaker 2: Maybe you talking at the house one time you said you were in your kid of something at the upstairs window, And I continue to tell you this is probably that story.
Speaker 3: Because I only have a few of them, I just trot them out again and again. But I was outside playing la la, yeah, just being a happy, carefree child. Sence I was being watched. Turned around, this story turned around, and the people who ran the airbnb had like a son who probably would have been about maybe fourteen or fifteen, which to me, you know, as a nine year old, be like, oh my god, agrew on now. Yeah, And I'm probably misremembering. He was probably a decent enough kid, but he's very pale in that English fashion, and he was looking at me through the window and it kind of looked like not Damien from the Omen, but like Damien Omen too, teenage Damien. He had like black tear, yeah, pale face, and he was just fucking staring at me like like he was amused by like I was a bug, like, oh, look at this little thing that's following away. He's like looking at him. It's kind of smiling. How close to you was he? Oh no, it was a fair distance away.
Speaker 2: But he's just watching you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I mean I don't think he was like watching me like I'm going to crush his bones to make my bread or anything like that. I think it was just likely this fucking idiot because I was probably like la la having fun in the snow or something like that. I literally screamed, like like a ned Flanner's.
Speaker 4: Like, ah, grapes.
Speaker 3: Because it just looks so fucking terrifying and it stuck with me to this day.
Speaker 2: Did you ever speak to the guy?
Speaker 3: No? No, He's probably like can I come in and clean the snow too? We could be best berdies.
Speaker 2: Oh I wanted it's a friend. I forget it. For his first human contact in years.
Speaker 3: They finally let him out of the basement. That's like, he's probably.
Speaker 2: The nicest guy ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's probably like I just wanted to be friends with this Australian and he fucking screamed when he saw me.
Speaker 2: That haunted him forever.
Speaker 3: That's right anyway.
Speaker 2: But it's time for the it's retail launch and how are you doing, Kathy? She's having a great time the old lady. She wants to try it as well.
Speaker 3: Is it? I keep forgetting the name of the woodwork teacher because is he the one who gets in it first?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, that's not It's just a random Okay. It's got the same sort of screwing around, stops going around's got the same characters on with the hair. Okay, yeah, but it's not him. No, perhaps growing around so much. The boys get cousin Kyle to sled the you teach him how to sled. They attached to the buster Connecticut, and he's off. I did kind of feel sorry for him here. I did like the fact that do you think he knew what they were doing? Because he kept blaming himself and I'm still sorry. I'm still sorry. I think he is obliviate to the fact that they're treating in this way.
Speaker 3: I think that the fact that he's a fish out of water doesn't really know how things operate in Oh my God, Colorado part Colorado. Yeah, he's not sure how things operating this part of the world.
Speaker 2: He's a city boy.
Speaker 3: He's a city boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, this may well be how you have fun in Colorado. He gets taken away he's fine, he's he's fine. Then the commercial for it two million of sold sizes for the entire family is the baby moment, and you go because they just enough.
Speaker 3: That's just a great gag though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, then we get but you get a celebrity endorsement. We do, but that's travolter. Yes, but they don't do that only gad they everything. I was just so.
Speaker 3: Disappointed with that. No, they're really just that was the perfect stopping and go No, but they are just, shall we say, paying lip service to the long standing rumors about one John Travolta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do get a oil facial of somebody at some point. You see that. I did see that, Yes, and it's better than flying, or it's better than flying. Kyle is what looks gay? And then Sheila says, where's cousin Kyle? And he's like, I don't know, maybe he's gone back home. He arrives he or disheveled. Chila takes him away to fix him, and Carl's like, oh god, the horror horror character can't get rid of him, Like Michael Myers. Garrison is now Canty's money at its motors and ready points out, can I just use these buttons here and having things insert into my anus my mouth, and he's like, oh, I guess what.
Speaker 3: By the way, you may have noticed outside the showroom or factory or whatever, they have a fountain that is well, should we say, very phallic?
Speaker 2: Is it really? I didn't notice that. I'll go back and check it out. The kids and now at the airport and they're the only ones there because everyone's now using the gyroscopes and at the fire of the employees due to the sales, anyone's here finds a toneail Clip shoots Kenny. It feels like as a show they're almost sick of Kenny and having to kill him. His deaths don't really mean anything anymore as a character. I know that the death part of it played out welllast things a view, it's kind of played out now as well.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, well this is posts movie Bigger Long run Car where it sort of reached its apex with that.
Speaker 2: That was it, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like, we don't really need to do this anymore. He reached the natural.
Speaker 2: Conclusion of him, I think, yeah, yeah, I know he does go away from the show for a while, coming up very soon, but yeah, so he basically gets shot in the head here by the by the worker because he has the tone note clipper. This is just now hide and seek to kind of get rid of cousin Kyle. It's very confined. My legs get creamped. They put him on the plane and gets in the box. I'll put him on the plane. Oh no, I did it again. Now the government now shut him down, Garrison. They're gonna be bailing at the airlines once again. And Garrison's pointing out that you know they're only losing money because of their own competence. Well, why we keep why do we keep baling them out?
Speaker 3: Airline? Motherfuckers?
Speaker 2: I just thought it was a great rant. Then Sheila is borried about cousin Kyle again, but he arrives, he blames himself, and the boys just can't believe. God just can't get rid of this kid. I keep trying to get rid of him. His kids returning, But then suddenly he's going home. His mother's feeling better. Oh no, his mother needs back.
Speaker 3: His mother needs him back.
Speaker 2: And he received the five million dollar bailout money. That's correct because he invested, because he's investment bank and he invested in the It company. So then now realized wait a minute, shit, don't go anyway.
Speaker 3: Care well, there you go. That's the foreshadowing from when he rocked up to the investors meeting earlier.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, there that is the playoff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it wasn't acknowledged. But yeah, you may have already gathered this. But Parker and Stone more clever than Dannel and God.
Speaker 2: But even just planning to said that he wants to be an investment banker in the classroom, and he arrives at the investment meeting, and then he invested, and now he's got five million dollars.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: We're constantly fixing the Simpsons. We can't fix out No at this point anyway, they're ahead of us. Yes, so they try to put together this fake and we learned something today.
Speaker 1: You see, I've learned something today. Sometimes people have trouble fitting in it at school. And and let's see what did I learn about? What do I learn about that? I learned that you shouldn't judge somebody because no, wait, no, no, no, it's good. What were we gonna say? Nacian guys, I appreciate you wanting me around, but the fact of the matter is, well, you guys are just kind of douchebags. What I mean, you people are all just such hick jack rednecks. It's like you're right out of a stereotype catalog. I can't take it. See you, dude, week good yet you?
Speaker 3: Season five South Park is unreal so far, I reckon it's kicking goals mostly. I mean I think we've had one or two episodes where.
Speaker 2: I mean last week it wasn't necessarily all that funny, had funny moments. Bad episode less than some.
Speaker 3: Of their parts. Absolutely, Yeah, I think this kind of had it going on all the way through work out pretty well. Yeah, it had an overarching theme and things to say, and it had a lot of gags started throughout. So yeah, it worked. Won't say on every level, but to know it you walk away feeling.
Speaker 2: Satisfied one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So next week, on going down to South Park, we shall be reviewing Here Comes the Neighborhood. If you want to listen to that early and ad free is available right now on our Patreon if you are listening to this on the free feed. If not, if you're a patient, listened to this, just wait a week, it'll have it. You listened to this one before everyone else gets to listen to this one.
Speaker 3: So it'll be here before you know it.
Speaker 2: It'll be here before you know it. Thank you guys again for all of your support. You're at going down to South Park. Don't forget you can't get in touch south Park mailbag at gmail dot com. Please continue to rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Revdue find this show, and if you can support us on Patreon for as little it's just one dollar pay month, we would really appreciate it as well. We were over one hundred hours of voterus content available right now on our Patreon for you to check out anyway. Guys, thank you game for me sport here. Like I said, this has been the entity. Next week here comes to the neighborhood at mister Davis and you. Final words for those incredible listeners out there.
Speaker 3: We certainly helped this episode didn't give you guares