Speaker 1: Welcome to the Wednesday episode of The Moment Sally Show. Let's see six o'clocker's checking in this morning. Jeweles and Delray Beach checked in early before we even got on the air this morning. Oh goodness, good morning all. Thanks for getting me through my early mornings. Thank you Jules for listening in the morning. We appreciate that. Okay, Kevin checking in, Wanda and Port Saint Lucy, thank you for the check in. And this text says, good morning. Could you please give a shout out to Marissa. She feels bad asking for so many rides, but I love her company and can introduce her to quality radio with you. That's zoologist Rebecca. Okay, So she gives Marissa a ride to work because there's some car issues in Rosa's family. Okay, Well, quality radio, I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we never made that claim.
Speaker 3: If she says it, it's fun with me.
Speaker 1: And if she says it, then it sticks. We should put that in the jingles or whatever. Quality Radio. Curtis and I tell you when we were in Stewart on Monday, we went up there to downtown Stewart to do some shopping with our friends Darryln Lourie. We went into a coffee shop. I think it's the Google Coffee Shop and Beautiful coffee shop, Great Coffee. Went into the bathroom and the toilet had like this whole remote control thing on the side of it. It was a bidet, but also you could do like a calming massage.
Speaker 2: I think it's what it was like on the seat.
Speaker 1: I took a picture of it. I was like, do they really want me to spend as much time in their bathroom? Because yeah, you could use the bidet, and then there was the massage, like a butt massager.
Speaker 2: It looked like you ain't try it out just to see.
Speaker 1: I wanted to because these guys were like, oh, let's walk up and down the street and go shopping. And I'm like, well, it's really hot outside. Yeah, it's got a little well cartoon, well a little tushy there and and water sprang up on it. It's the cleaning massage, and then you've got the bidet spa and then dry and just auto. I guess does it all?
Speaker 2: I mean, no offense at any restaurant, but I I just want to get in and out, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I'm want that for public consumption, all those options, because somebody gonna be in there, and then you got to think about somebody's waiting. Yeah, well, well I'm thinking about the other person who got who's been on that toilet using that thing extensively, you know what I'm saying. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't think about all that. I was just thinking about that that call me that cleaning massage. Yeah, cleaning massage sounded pretty good. I thought, you know what, you guys, just go ahead and walk up and down the street. Shop you guys that you talked about we should all do mannies or patties or whatever. And we walked into a shop and uh, like one person was working, so that wouldn't you know, there was four of us. That's gonna you know what's free? The bathroom over at that coffee shop got a good Yeah, all right, we're going to start your day off on the six o'clock Comedy Club. This is comedian Adam Newman talking about judgment free zones.
Speaker 3: I do go to the gym. Though I go to the gym and I work on it. I go to a judgment free zone gym, which I appreciate. I think no judgment is a great slogan for a gym, I think no judgment is an even better slogan for a buffet. And I will tell you when I'm at the gym and i feel like I'm being judged, just like I know I'm here to work on it. I know when I'm out a buffet, don't judge me. The reason I'm out of affet is because my favorite food is sushi on a beta, mashed potatoes covered in fetichini alfredo.
Speaker 2: All right,