Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham, the great American back for my Oblasian and I want to thank doctor Ernest ern Ernest E. R Nst for putting eight needles in my back. He found the location of the pain. The only problem is I lift my right arm, my left foot begins to shake. The only problem I got. Hopefully we can resolve that in time. But Red's played not of course, in Pittsburgh. I'm going to work with David Bell to teach Marte what to do in a pickle, because Gordon Veterino and I practiced a pickle for Burnett Pontiac for years and we would not have done what Martey had did, which what resulted in losing the game last night. They should have lost one to nothing, or maybe the game would have been played differently with one run. But Martey needs to go. Espinal needs to play third base. Either that or bring Pete Rose back. Brings somebody back. It can't be Marte. He stinks he's bad defensively and he can't hit. Other than that, he's good. Joan, you and I now is Alex trying to feelu Chair of the Republican Party about the doings of the last four or five days and Alex t welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Alex, do you know what a pickle is?
Speaker 2: I sure do, Billy, And I also know what a pain in the backside is in the last four days of the pain in my backside, so I do know what a pickle is. Indeed, I've been caught in a few. I've even executed a few to a successful conclusion with a good out for the good guy.
Speaker 1: You throw the ball back to Ellie, who chases the runner between short between third and second, back toward third, the runners on third, and all of a sudden you can tag one of them or throw the ball to the catcher chases the runner back take them out. The pickle was not performed, well, yeah, give me your review. Let's take it from thirty five thousand feet. Tell me what the Republican convention in Milwaukee wanted to do. Then tell me, since you're a Republican, what the Democratic convention wanted to do in Chicago, and give me a grade for each. First of all, from thirty five thousand feet, what was the goal? You were there in Milwaukee going nuts doing the macarena. Tell me the Milwaukee goal, and then tell me the Chicago goal go from there.
Speaker 2: Well, the Milwaukee goal was to unite our party, which we did almost instantly. That had been going on for several months. Number one, Number two was to get our message out about American capitalism, the power of freedom, the power of a strong economy to lift up every single person, you know, American strength, to protect us internationally, securing our southern border. We got all of those messages out in our convention. And you know our convention. I know the left loves to talk about diversity. We had diversity.
Speaker 3: Everywhere I looked.
Speaker 2: We had people of every political stripe, frankly, every race, ethnicity, etc. They're supporting a message about why America is special and good.
Speaker 4: What are the Democrats the ability? Well, let's tell you what.
Speaker 2: They tried to convince you that we haven't had twelve of the last sixteen years with Democrat rule in the White House. It's amazing to me they're trying to distance Kamala Harris from Joe Biden. The American people are smarter than that. But they tried hard, boy, didn't they. She had a prescription for everything that ails us, and your bet you know everyone's left answering the same question, and that is why not the last three years, where have you been to solve these great American problems like inflation, like the immigration problem we have.
Speaker 3: So you know, they're trying to they're trying to.
Speaker 2: Resell, repackage Biden policies in Kamala Harris, and you know, try as they will, it's not going to work. But yeah, I give them a failing grade because the American people are smarter than what they're trying to sell us.
Speaker 1: Alex t look at this way Trawl. Over the last sixteen years, the Demos have controlled the country, and even the four years of the Trumpster, the last two years and the Congress, you had Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in charge, and they weren't cooperating with the Trumpster at all. In the first two years, there was impeachment, false Affi Davids and Warren's investigations, lawsuits, and criminal indictments. The first two years was a cya with Donald Trumps two years was all about Nancy Pelosi and about Chuck Schumer. And so you take those twelve of the sixteen years, it sounds like more like fourteen of the last sixteen years plus and then you have the performances. I know you're a great fan of Pink and Stevie. Wonder you love Sheila E. Also DJ Cassidy was going nuts. I'm watching a party with a small p going nuts, and I can only imagine the after party what that looked like. And so the aspirational aspects of Democratic We're gonna do this for you, We're gonna do that for you. We're gonna tax all those evil rich people, and only the evil rich people.
Speaker 5: The ones talking.
Speaker 1: Oprah Winfrey's a billionaire, the Obama's are worth four hundred million dollars, the Clintons are worth four hundred million dollars, and I'm thinking the average low information voter doesn't look much beyond that. And so we had a situation again where the Democratic Party going nuts with all the music and all the fun and all the games. And then here comes Kamala Harris, who has all these aspirational goals going forward, which he's done nothing for the past four years. And so I would assume if twenty five thousand you give Tony Bender twenty five thousand dollars to go buy a new house, that means the price of the house will go up by twenty five thousand dollars and it's not going to help the inflation at all. You start taxing small business owners and corporations, raising the corporate rate and corporations. Every corporation is not like IBM or not like fifth third bankers intos. Most corporations are sub Chapter s is thousands and thousands of small businessmen and business and women. They're going to pay grossly more in taxes, which hurt the economy. There's nothing in the Democratic platform that helps small businesses. And the Republican platform dealt with freedom, and so did the Democratic platform, but it was the freedom's parson up by the government.
Speaker 5: Can you smell what I'm cooking?
Speaker 3: Well, totally in your ability.
Speaker 2: There's a point that needs to be made here that's somewhat serious, you know. And one of the many reasons I've tuned into your show for a long time is to use your words. You know, you talk to the working schleps of the world. I am one of those working slepts. My father was a union auto worker. He came from Greece, tried to build a better life for his family, but every day he was part of the.
Speaker 3: American middle class. That's what he was The Democrats have walked.
Speaker 2: Away from the middle class in this country. What you saw on display there with billionaire Oprah Winfrey. You know, these Hollywood leads and these musician types. These people are so totally out of touch with the needs of the working class. Here's what's really going on. And you and I know this, right, Money is the mother's milk of politics. Joe Biden left this race for one reason, and one reason only. The cash spigot from Wall Street financiers dried up. They stopped raising money, Billy that was going to crush the Democratic machine, crush Joe Biden and everybody down the ballot. This was not some great act of selflessness by Joe Biden. They the big elite money in this country is now in the Democratic Party, and they're trying to hold back regular Americans, middle class people with crushing inflation.
Speaker 3: So it's all really ultimately about.
Speaker 2: Control for middle class, regular folks. The Democrats have walked away from you.
Speaker 3: They've really walked away from you.
Speaker 2: We are the party now that is talking about American manufacturing, American energy production. We're talking about protecting our borders. So what did I see at our convention? I saw patriotism. I saw Lee Greenwood, right, That's what I saw, So, you know, a totally different show. The American experiment has worked pretty well. We're one of the greatest countries, really the greatest country in the world, the most powerful country. And the way to keep that alive, Billy, is to embrace those traditional American values of freedom and capitalism and equality for everyone and you know, creation of wealth for everyone. That's what we hope to restore and will restore if we push back on this left wing socialist garbage being sold to us by the Democrats.
Speaker 1: I'm liking the storian of sorts of vps do not do well. You might go back to possibly Eisenhower. When Nixon was the VP. He lost to Kennedy, and then after that you met your call Tony Benner's good friend, Lyndon Baines Johnson. His VP was Hubert h. Humphrey. Humphrey lost to Nixon in sixty eight, and then after that you had Mondale running in eighty four. He was the VP of Carter. He lost. The only Republican they're Democrat to do well was Bush forty one, and that was because of the glories of Ronald Reagan people wanted it. But then after that you had Bill Clinton for eight years and Al Gore running. He lost, and now you have the situation where you have another VP running because the VP takes on all the cloak of everything that's happened in the previous administration as if they're responsible for it, and then you move forward. And so it is very odd and weird and unusual for a VP. In fact, I don't think there's been a Democratic VP that's one at presidency since Truman, after FDR, it's been seventy years. It's quite unusual. And they want this moniker of hope and change. How can you have hope and change when you've been in charge for the past four years. Why haven't you done it? And the only reason that Biden got out of the race is, as you said, the big moneyed interest in America are now Democrats, and the high tech types like Mark Zuckerberg will donate over five hundred million dollars to get so called get out the vote in three Midwestern states and that's where the big money is. And you know that in politics. How much more money will the Democrats spend? Give me the overall view from the Republican, you're the chair. How much more money will the Democrats have to spend in this cycle than than the lowly Republicans, the cloth coat Republicans, not the country club Republicans, but the cloth coat Republicans, as opposed to the Democrats who picture themselves as working schleps, when in reality they're the elite. How much more will the Republicans be outspent?
Speaker 2: Well, we'll definitely be outspent. We'll be outspend here in Ohio. We're already seeing that again. If you're seeing ads for Sharon Brown, that's because outside special money interests are out there, you know, pushing money into Ohio. How much, Billy, I can't quantify that as we sit here, but when it's all said and done, will certainly be outspent because, as you've indicated, these elite typeywood you know, actor types, and these big banking types we again care very little about the day of the day working class of America. You know, that's who controls the Democratic Party. And they flood your television and your your your iPhone and your Facebook page and everything else with these ads, and they do it to try.
Speaker 3: To convince you.
Speaker 2: But listen, we have the better message of freedom and securing the boarder and actually doing something about inflation, which is, for one, driving down the cost of energy so it doesn't cost so much to deliver goods and services to people. So you know, Billy, I'm not worried about the money situation.
Speaker 3: We'll be fine. We're lucky.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of small dollar donors and a lot of people that help us. But make no mistake about it, it's it isn't us versus them in this election cycle. And to them are these elitists who sit in New York and their ivory tower on these talk radio show excuse me, these talk TV morning shows and deliver this left wing garbage to you every day.
Speaker 1: So well, we'll see what happens down on the road. And other factor is the fact that you have a Democratic nominee, Kamala Harris, who will not do interviews because she can't defend her record. And between now and September the tenth, which will be bigger than Montana the Great Debate, she's going to do an interview with Oprah Winfrey or with Joe Scarborough or NBC News, something in that character, and then she'll be done and then the debate will take place, and she does well in debates, as does the Trumpster, and then after that she's likely not to do another debate. So how do you ferre it out? The lies, the distortion, the deceptions, the change in policy prescriptions from a candidate when that candidate, Kamala Harris, refuses to do an interview. So what is the role of the American voter to determine what these positions are and how the life's going to change under a left wing socialist government when that candidate will not be interviewed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's a failure of our press? And how do you do it?
Speaker 2: I mean, you have to press the message in different places.
Speaker 3: Frankly, this is one of the places.
Speaker 2: We're lucky to have people like you, Billy, all across the country who speak the truth every single day. So we need more of that. You know, your social media is a good place to spread the word to your friends, your.
Speaker 3: Family, So it's combating that messaging.
Speaker 2: But at some point, I just, you know, I'm holding out hope and maybe I shouldn't film.
Speaker 3: Maybe I shouldn't be holding out hope.
Speaker 2: I'm holding out hope that the press will do its job they'll do their job of forcing demanding that Kamala Harris come and answer the tough questions about our policies and especially about the decision making of the last three years she's been part of this administration. You know, they ignored the border bill for two years, and she was the border czar. They're trying to walk away from this responsibility that she had on the border. They need to ask your tough questions, and it can't be the softball interviews you've talked about. So again, don't get me started on the American press in twenty twenty four because that's an entirely different program here. But I got to tell you they have to demand more of her. It's only fair, frankly, to the American people that they get she gets scrutinized one iota of what Donald.
Speaker 3: Trump has been scrutinized, and that has an happened.
Speaker 1: Yet well, seventy percent of the American people save her on the wrong truck. Seventy percent, which includes the majority of Democrats, save were on the wrong track. And the person that put us on the wrong track is Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. And they want to ignore that with music from Pink and Stevie Wonder and Sheila E and the Dixie Chicks want to get you in some euphoric state of pleasure and joy in which you don't look at the policies of Tim Walls and God bless his special needs son. I mean, that was a good moment, but in reality, the way he ran Minnesota and the way he's run Minnesota is making Minnesota look like California. And one cannot imagine a worse place to live for any American than Chicago or Minneapolis that was burned out, or Portland or going to Cincinnati Public schools. I mean, which parent sends a kid to CPS if you have an option? And New York City, Atlanta, Washington, DC, Memphis, these are all areas our magnificent cities have been destroyed by the policies of the socialist Democrats, and at this point that's the policies they want to bring to Washington. Well, we got to run, Alex t I know you're studying hard in your ivory tower thinking about how to overcome this, But what final message would you want to give us? A chair of the Republican Party, The long suffering Americans living in the tri State and what their duties are between now and November the fifth.
Speaker 2: Well, very briefly, Billy, thanks for the chance. I want to urge people to vote early. I know that's a different topic, but I want people to look carefully, especially in Ohio, at voting and casting their ballot early in this election cycle.
Speaker 3: Keep the faith. This is a close race.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump has a winning message because his policies worked for the American people. Biden's policies and commalist policies have failed the American people.
Speaker 3: So keep the faith. Vote early. God bless America.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Alex T. I want to leave you with one thought. This is from the Biden administration. The gunmen who nearly killed President Donald Trump at O'Reilly in Butler, Pennsylvania last month used several in crypti messaging accounts on multiple platforms in Belgium, New Zealand, and Germany, according to a Congressional task force investigating the assassination attempt. And it's amazing to me that a nineteen year old loser living in is literally his parents' basement, who works at a nursing home would have multiple platforms encrypted in at least three foreign countries.
Speaker 2: What does that tell you, Well, I'm concerned, and I think American people should be concerned and we should be asking tough questions. I'm glad our congressional inquiry is ongoing and I'll watch very carefully to see what they come up with here on this thing.
Speaker 1: Billy and Alex t you're a great American and thanks for coming this Friday afternoon on the Bill Cunningham Show. And keep Hope alive, Keep Hope alive. Thank you, Alex.
Speaker 4: God bless you, Billy, Thank you, God bless America.
Speaker 1: Let's continue to me it's amazing that a nineteen year old derelict working in a nursing home could do what he did with the indirect acquiescence of the Secret Service, with encrypted platforms and at least three foreign countries, and seemingly there's little mainstream media interest in this at all. Let's continue with more. My comments are next and more. It's your Home of the Reds and I'm gonna work with David Bell on the pickle What to do in a pickle? If you're Marte on News Radio seven hundred WLW, hit the music, Dave, Dave Keaton, hit the music. I'm back loud proud and sasse. I'll talk about my experiences the past couple of days with the segment in about forty five minutes. All I can say is doctor Bob Ernst of the christ Hospital did miracles with my back. I felt like Simone Biles on the balance beam. And now I can touch my show. I've to touch my shoes, put my socks on, I can bend over and it's called an ablazion and it worked. So I got to send in some flowers for helping the quality of my life. Secondly, we have a situation here where the party, and I mean with a small p The party was on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Big party going on. And I'm not a big fan of DJ Cassidy. In fact, never heard of the guy or Pink. I've heard of her. She's acrobatic. Stevie Wonder is an oldie, but a goodie. He's done wonderful things with the disabilities that guy has. He's brilliant throwing a little Sheila. Not sure about Shilae. She's dancing at the xylophone. Had Al Sharpton, you had the Dixie Chicks. It was a party and here we are the day after the party, and we're left with the policies. Now the parties are one thing with a small p What a great party it was. I think my sister, you might know, Mary Diane Reddin is one of the electors for Donald Trump, and hopefully she'll go to Columbus in December and cast one of the seventeen electoral votes in Ohio to elect Donald Trump. The President tells me Milwaukee was unbelievable. Michelle Schneider was there, also said it was great. In fact, I think each convention put forth the policies so to speak, that each party considers valuable. But at the Democratic side, there weren't too many policies being discussed. They wanted to discuss Al Sharpton, the Dixie Chicks, Stevie wonder while where's Taylor Swift and Beyonce? Don't know, but I thought the speech which I forced myself to watch Kamala Harris, I give her a C plus maybe a solid sea. And other than that, the policy failures remain this afternoon.
Speaker 5: You see, when an.
Speaker 1: Incumbent vice president or president runs for like in a sense, re election, it's all about whether or not the other four years have been good or bad. It's like a vote on do we want to continue with this team for another four years. It's like a report card, yes or no. Are you satisfied with the policies of the Biden Kamala Harris team the last four years? Do they you want to continue those policies and policies alone? The great bulk of the American people say hell no, we can't continue with these policies, and it's because they don't work, especially the important policies of the southern border, of crime, of inflation of the economy.
Speaker 5: They don't work.
Speaker 1: We just had a job of reallocation over the past three or four days ago. There was about eight hundred and ninety thousand jobs added that were false, and they took off about a million job creation the past year. I can only imagine if that had happened with Trump in office, it would be a major scandal. Of course, with the Democrats that has forgotten about, much like the report of the House Select Committee of recommending the impeachment of Joe Biden in office now because he and his family took forty million dollars from communists Red Chinese and they followed the money from China into the various LLCs twenty four LLC's then distribution of the Biden family, Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, Joe Biden, all the Biden's got a piece. The big guy got at least ten fifteen percent. In other words, we have a sitting president who took bribes from China, and that was reported out by Congressman Waltz and others four or five days ago, and atlanted with a complete silence from the mainstream media. So you have a sitting president taking bribes directly and indirectly beginning as the vice president when he was under Obama, and there was no reporting on it at all because it was so bad for Biden and Kamala Harrison didn't report on it.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And so, as I said to Alex trud Tefilu, it's up to you, as a discerning citizen, to look passed beyond what the mainstream media tells you what happened, to look to the policies. The policies are what matters, and the policies of open borders, the policy of defunding the police, the policy of more government programs paid for on borrowed money, the policy of abortion on demand through birth killing healthy onborn babies inside healthy mothers somehow, some way, also the policy as a prosecutor, you know, Kamala Harris, as a prosecutor incarcerator over one thousand black men from minor drug possession, despite her own recreational marijuana use at the time she was locking up black men, she was smoking pot. That ought to be a big issue. But of course you don't hear that from the mainstream media. You hear about honor and the truth and the politics of joy and optimism and inclusion. That's what you hear. But you don't hear about the policies that have failed. This is a referendum on whether or not you want to keep the policies in effect in Washington now, yes or no. Seventy percent of us say we live in the worst of times. Seventy percent of US say America is on the wrong track, including the majority of Democrats, say that the United States is on the wrong track. Well, if you're on the wrong track, why stay with the same conductor in the same train.
Speaker 5: You don't do that.
Speaker 1: And her role, Kamala Harris's role in an open borders policy has been catastrophic. It's been awful, yesterday, the Trumpster had numerous parents of teenage and young adult girls who were raped viciously. Every rape is vicious, but these were particularly vicious because of the number of gang rapes taking place before these women were murdered. And there's been upwards of ten to fifteen million illegals coming into the country, dispersed all over the nation, including in Lochland, Ohio, and Terrehoode, Indiana, with missing. Right now, three hundred and twenty thousand unaccompanied migrant children have been lost, and a staggering amount of money has been spent on this, one hundred and fifty billion dollars at least diverted from your needs to people who have no legal right to be here.
Speaker 5: Is that an issue?
Speaker 1: And there is no answer to Kamala Harris when she says she wants an open border policy, she wants to decriminalize crossing into the southern border. She wants to give a legal immigrants access to a canopy of federal government benefits including Obama phones and free healthcare and free schools and free medicine and free food and free apartments. That's her policy. Do you want to continue that? I know that Dixie Chicks were big last night, or the Chicks they were wonderful, played some of their great hits.
Speaker 5: That was good. What about the policy.
Speaker 1: That has caused three hundred and twenty thousand unaccompanied migrant children to be lost over the past three years at a cost of one hundred and fifty billion dollars? Is that freedom? Is that respect? I don't think so. And you know, Oprah Winfrey is a multi billionaire. Obamas are worth one hundred and two hundred million dollars. They print money. At one point, Michelle Obama flew to a Germany to be paid seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars plus expenses for a two hour speech and flew back. Maybe she was wearing her five thousand dollars jumpsuit that she wore at the convention talking about coming up the hard way. And you know, the DNC speakers devoted a lot of their airtime to demonizing Donald Trump as caring about the rich. What when they're the rich? And of course you avoid discussions whatsoever of Tim Waltz and his policies in Minnesota, and the Vice President to be wants Minnesota to look like the state of California, including telling parents that you have no say if your child wants to transgender you're fifteen year old. It's illegal in Minnesota to tell parents what that kid is telling school officials, as if the school officials ought to be involved in transgender rights when they can't teach reading, writing, and arithmetic. Pretty weird stuff. And the governor's mansions windows are thrown wide open during the riots in Minneapolis so that the First Lady of Minnesota and the governor could smell the aroma of freedom of burning tires and burning businesses. Now that's weird. That is extremely weird. His policies in Minnesota have destroyed Minneapolis, and her policies in California have destroyed San Francisco. Away from the party, time, away from DJ Cassidy, and away from Pink and Stevie Wonder, away from all that stuff.
Speaker 5: Guess what.
Speaker 1: The policies don't work. My evidence, seventy percent of us say America is on the wrong track. And her previous philosophies of government tell us how she's going to govern in the future, which is much more taxes, much more government programs, wide open southern border, and that's the way it's going to be. Her medium size and small businesses, and if you can't pay your tax, he's got to sell your business. And that's happening all the time. So to me, it is absurd that the low information voter can be sold a bill of goods and lies and believe upon that because right now, in twenty twenty three, there were more abortions reported and I'm sure many more are not reported because of ubiquitous abortion pills than there was in twenty nineteen. In fact, the dabbed decision, believe it or not, has caused more abortions goes now. It's gone back to the States, and the Supreme Court has ruled that these abortion pills can be popped like milk duds, and abortions now are unlimited and ubiquitous all over the country. And they act as if someone's taken away a woman's right to choose. By the way, if prenatal care is necessary for the unborn babies and the Department of Human Services says that prenatal care should start in the sixth week of pregnancy, maybe up to the tenth week, no later than that. What are you providing pre natal care for assist a callous, a tumor a growth, No it's a baby, it's pre natal at six weeks prenatal.
Speaker 5: That's rue.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable, skyrocking inflation, huge government deficits, wide open southern border, transgender rights all over public schools. In fact, the city of Chicago public schools shut down this week and did home study. And at the at the end of the last school year in April May, there were sixteen public elementary schools in the city of Chicago where not one student in the fourth grade was able to compute it to mathematical level of a fourth grader nor understand English.
Speaker 5: Not one. And so what are the schools do in Chicago?
Speaker 1: They shut down and this costing literally billions of dollars of failure. It's unbelievable. So I know DJ Cassidy and Pink and Stevie Wonder and Sheila E and the Dixie Chicks and Al Sharpton, all that stuff. And whether Taylor Swift would a pair or not a peer? What what about other superstars?
Speaker 5: Beyonce? Is she coming or shek not? I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But today here we are, Friday afternoon, and the policies continue. This election is a referendum on the policies of Kamala Harris for the past four years. And if she wanted to do anything she crote about last night, she would have done it already. It's these are lies, deceptions, and distortions. This is a referendum of whether you want to continue these policies for the next four to eight years. If you want to continue the policies now, then vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz, the most left wing ticket since George mcgovernor and Thomas Eagleton, extremely left wing, far left wing. Look at San Francisco, look at Minneapolis. Those are the left wing policies. If you want to go in a different direction, Donald Trump, and don't be dissuaded by the party with a small p that happened in Chicago. By the way, there was lots of robberies. There was twenty eight kids shot in the city of Chicago the last four days. Fortunately five were killed. Numerous delegates were victims of armed robberies. Just Chicago is melting down in every which way that it can. And if that's what you want for your hometown, then continue the policies that have collapsed the major cities in this wonderful country of ours in ways no one could really believe.
Speaker 5: Now, let's continue.
Speaker 1: We've scheduled the Leland Vitter to be here about five minutes after one later on. Also is Jesse Brewer of Boone County about that school bus that went off the road. And many are asking how come Boone County has explosive growth but the infrastructure two lane high way ways that are very narrow continue to exist when thousands and thousands of motorists are traveling tether and fro all over Boone County? Does the infrastructure support the growth? Jess you brew will be here later on to talk about that is so much more. Let's continue. We'll never stop. We simply continue. All I can say this, if you're happy with America today the course that it's on, vote for Kamala Harris. If you want to try something different and it's Donald Trump, Let's continue. Twelve fifty five at the Home of your Reds. I'm gonna teach David Bell what to do in a pickle. Marte has no idea. On news radio seven hundred w ol of you.
Speaker 5: I'm like a rich woman, babe, and I make a good woman steal, I make an old woman.
Speaker 6: Bless and to make a young girl squeeze. I'm I'm the bowl bad of.
Speaker 1: The bully cunning him. Let's continue with a reporter, a newsman and commentator live and both conventions for an overview. Leland Vender of News Nation, Leland Vinder of News Nation, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And may I bring up a different matter before we talk about the conventions, please. I'm looking at his story out of according the Biden administration officials, the headline is this Iran wants Trump eliminated by election day. Goes on to say the Islamic regime in Iran is trying to assassinate former President Donald Trump, with the hopes of doing so before November fifth. Multiple government agencies associated US allies across the Middle East have informed Donald Trump of the dangers. The Iranian regime has made it clear at once to kill or assassinate Donald Trump and must do so by November fifth. Then I'm looking at this other story that News Nation had a large part about, which is the Trump shooter had multiple encrypted accounts overseas. According to Representative Waltz of I Think of Florida, the government and nearly killed former President Trump at a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, last month, using encrypted messaging accounts on multiple platforms based in Belgium, New Zealand and Germany. According to a House of representative pointed to investigate the matter, So on one hand, wet and he's been shot. Thank god, it was a it was a Grays type wound. But Congressman Michael Waltz of Florida, retired green Beray, is part of a thirteen member House bipartisan task force investigating the assassination. I would say there's not more than two or three nineteen year olds who live in there literally their parents' basement, that work in a nursing home, that have access to encrypted accounts in three different countries. Are these events at all related? Before we talk about the conventions?
Speaker 6: I always have a hard time believing fully in these things. Do we know everything about the assassination.
Speaker 4: Of Donald Trump?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Do we need to learn more? Yes?
Speaker 6: I tend to try to deal in connected facts, not unconnected facts with a lot of leaps made. So is what you're saying possible? And is it possible it is all connected? Is it possible that the would be assassined for Donald Trump? Was somehow much more than what we know him to be right now, which is a very disturbed young man. Absolutely, but I don't think disproves that, nor do I think we can get to the point yet of saying that somehow he was influenced, which I think what you're suggesting by foreign actors.
Speaker 1: And the other thing that SIGRed service members have put on leave been put on leave. Several have been put on leave subject to more discipline. So you have federal government agencies leaving a wide open Donald Trump with a clear shot from like one hundred and forty yards away from someone who was in the scopes of the Secret Service and also state snipers letting him in a sense do what he did. Then you have an I don't know what an encrypted account is. Maybe you do, but I would say there's not more than one or two nineteen year olds with encrypted accounts overseas. And then throw on top of that the fact that heron very much so does not want Donald Trump to become the president. They like the policies of Kamala Harris. You pull all that together and I'm thinking, thank god, he missed by half an inch. Would tore off the right side of Donald Trump's skull and we'd be in a different position. And I just and this thing is dead right now. This happened last month, and there's no discussion. The mainstream media doesn't cover the story anymore. And also before we talk about the convention, Leland Vindert, the US House Select Committee is recommending the impeachment and maybe the indictment of Joe Biden for collecting millions of dollars directly and indirectly from communist read China when he was the vice president. That may continue through now. So you have a compromised president, You have Kamala Harris who wants to I imagine, continue the failed policies for the past four years, put them on steroids. You have this this attempt at assass and this murderer who had encrypted multiple platforms overseas, and then on top of that, you have Iran announcing we're going.
Speaker 5: To kill the guy.
Speaker 1: All those events related, unrelated. What do you say, Leland Vindert. I'm not a conspiratorially guy myself, but this looks holly suspicious.
Speaker 6: Bill, Bill, I don't I think the House investigation into Joe Biden and what may or may not have transpired with his family business dealings in China, that we've been promised indictments in investigations and impeachment and all these things for months and for years that have not materialized. And the Donald Trump assassination is a heck of a reach. And that's sort of like trying to you're trying to leave the chasm in two bounds here, my friend and I just I think that there are real issues with the with the Biden presidency. I think there's real issues with President Biden's foreign business dealings. I think there's real issues with the investigation into Donald Trump's assassination attempt and how we don't know everything. And there's real questions about how this young man who seeming to lead to be a young complete screw up, who spent a lot of time online ends up with no digital footprint and one hundred and fifty yards away from the former president and Republican nominee for president. All of those things are good questions. I do not think they are related.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's move on to the conventions here, where A both and I watched a lot of your coverage News Nation talk about the Republican convention in Milwaukee, the Democratic Convention in Chicago. Did each of the parties do with the intended give me a full report.
Speaker 6: Both parties did exactly what they intended. Neither party will end up living up to how they were feeling on Thursday night, And by that I mean on Thursday night or Friday morning after the Republican Convention, they were all talking about putting Minnesota in Virginia in play, and Democrats leaving today think that Kamala Harris is going to sweep the Sunbelt and hold the blue ball. And this is Barack Obama two thousand and eight again, and it's not that either. So the conventions did what they're designed to do for the party faithful, and now we move forward.
Speaker 1: Is a capable? Is she possibly able to withstand an independent objective questioning from a news media type like yourself? Is it possible she can go the entire election without presenting herself, Maybe do an Oprah Winfrey or Joe Scarborough interview? Is it conceivable she can hide for the next seventy five days.
Speaker 6: Well, she's hidden for the past thirty four. I don't know whether I'm not going to pass judgment on whether or not she is capable or not. You know, they like to say in investing that past performance is not indicative of future results or proof of future results, or promise the future results. But in the past, when she sat down for interviews, even with relatively friendly or certainly not adversarial journalists, she's done quite She's done quite poorly.
Speaker 5: I E.
Speaker 3: Lester Hoold.
Speaker 6: Let me just play this out for you. She says, she's going to do an interview before the end of August, so let's take her her work. She does an interview next week. It's fairly pleasant. It's with Tim Walls, it's with Doug Emhoff, It's with Walls's wife. It's about their newfound joy in campaigning and how these two families, you know, one sort of the coastal liberal lead at m Hoff and Harris versus Walls and his wife, the teachers from Minnesota have found this common ground in this view of America that involves sunshine, unicorns and pots.
Speaker 3: Of gold, and they.
Speaker 6: All play bridge together or whatever it is in the interview that they set up at. The families now get along so well.
Speaker 3: Fine.
Speaker 6: Then you get to Labor Day. Everyone will have forgotten about the interview because it will have been something like the vanill Ice cream cone you had as you finished out summer. Then we get to Labor Day and the next week she can't do any interviews because she's got the debate. She does well in the debate, she won't have to do another interview. She does poorly in the debate.
Speaker 1: She might And the thing is always it's a referendum on the current administration. So in historically it is quite rare for a VP to come out of the shadow of the president and win. Just in racing history, you might go back to Isa Hour with Richard Nixon lost in nineteen sixty you were Humphrey after LBJ lost to Nixon in sixty eight. Later on you have Mondale, the VP of Carter losing in eighty four. The only successful one because it was a referendum on the administration of Ronald Reagan, was nineteen eighty eight with Bush forty one he won. Then after that VP Gore runs on his own and loses to Bush. And then you have, of course, this VP is running in the shadows of Joe Biden. Isn't this going to be a referendum on the last four years whether Kamala Harris and Joe Biden did a good job and deserve more? Or can she can she get rid of can she shred the idea that I'm not Joe Biden, I'm not the old Kamala Harris. I'm the new Kamala Harris and I want to spend a lot more money. Isn't this a referendum on the last four years of Kamala Harris and the fact that seventy percent of us are so believe America is on the wrong course. Isn't that a millstone around her neck?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm going to reject the premise of your question and answer and answer in a way that I would like, which is to say that if you are correct, and it is a referendum on Joe Biden in the past four years, pauland tells us Kamala Harris will lose if it is a referendum on Donald Trump's temperament, and mean tweets Donald Trump will lose. So who defines the field of battle in politics? Defines the race?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: Tell me tell me And I'm trying to remember the name of the pollster that said this, but it's a genius. Tell me, tell me the field of battle. Tell me who defined my candidate? And tell me who defines the opposite, and I'll tell you who wins.
Speaker 7: That's what politics is about.
Speaker 6: So if Donald Trump and his supporters are able to hang the past four years as a millstone around Kamala Harris's neck, then Kamala Harris will lose. It's pretty simple. If Kamala Harris, as she tried last night, is able to shed that and somehow create And we wrote in war Notes, my subscription service, a free subscription newsletter email, that the Democrats with hope that America has a sense of amnesia. If you listened to her last night, it was as though Donald Trump was the incumbent, right And if that is how the race is framed, then she will win because people are unhappy and she's offering something different.
Speaker 1: The big issue is almost always the personal economy of an individual voter determines the ballot. So if this battlefield will be what is the status of the economy, what is the status of inflation that continues to be stubbornly high, especially when it comes to food and energy, And if it's the status of illegal immigration. If Donald Trump can fight on immigration, the economy, and inflation, and there's no Americans care about foreign policy, but not really. I think most of us could not locate Gaza on a map or Ukraine, but they're terribly important. But nonetheless, most Americans think, how's my personal circumstances, how's my job?
Speaker 5: How much? How bad is inflation?
Speaker 1: And do I perceive the southern border and collapse and Kamala Harris was in charge. Therefore, Kamala Harris can't win. On the other hand, if the media and Kamala Harris want to talk about the temperament of Donald Trump and mean tweets and insults, and then Kamala Harris can win and we continue on the same course for the next four years.
Speaker 5: I think it the end of the day.
Speaker 1: I hope that the American people look at their personal lives and say, we can't continue like this. There's a whole bunch of people living quite well. I think you and me include it. However, there's a whole tens of millions of Americans that worry about how much rent's going up and what it costs to buy a home, and interest rates that continue to be subbornly high. There's a perception that illegal immigration is destroying the fabric of our country. There's a sense that utility bills. I know and my Cincinnati utility bills have gone up thirty percent in the past three years, and the pass through effect. If you look at that, if people sit down around the kitchen table and say, am I better off today than I was four years ago? The majority Americans would say, no, I'm not better off. Your analysis please.
Speaker 6: All very fine points. Fifty percent of Americans tell polsters that they believe they're broke. Roughly two thirds say they live paycheck to paycheck, So that that's where you're walking into this. When it comes to foreign policy, I would say how people feel is quite important. Whether they feel safe, whether they feel America is strong. You're old enough to remember.
Speaker 4: I am not.
Speaker 6: The nineteen eighty election, there was both an economic component and a foreign policy component. Monday is the third anniversary of the Abbey Gate bombing in Afghanistan, thirteen Americans killed during the Biden Harris withdrawal from Afghanistan. Noteworthy that that was not discussed last night, right in terms of all the foreign policy things that Don Wal Harris talked about. But I would go one step further with you. You watched Donald Trump last night or yesterday break all the norms and have an event on the Thursday of the opposition candidate's convention, Right, you remember, back in the day the candidates took the Okay, he went down to the border, and this is where he was going to stake his claim that the border was where the Biden harrisdministration failed the most. And he was going to make the point that under Donald Trump, the border is going to be closed as opposed to the person he was running against it. And I will ask you, Bill Cunningham, the great American, how long did it take in Donald Trump's remarks at the border? All the network cameras were there, everybody was watching him. How long did it take for him to say Kamala Harris's name?
Speaker 5: About ten seconds?
Speaker 4: Nope, eleven minutes, eleven minutes.
Speaker 3: Minutes. He complained about Joe.
Speaker 6: He complained that he wasn't running against Joe Biden anymore. He complained about.
Speaker 3: How unfair it was.
Speaker 6: He had all sorts of grievances that had absolutely nothing to do with the issues that you just brought up that matter to Americans.
Speaker 1: Those are if he's but if he's unable to prosecute that case rather than prosecuting his own grievances.
Speaker 6: American Americans care about the future, They care about them else. They did not care about Donald Trump' scrupincs. And I think for Republicans, they've got to take a strong, hard look at the next seventy five days and say, you can say to miss candidate, which is what Donald Trump is? Can he meet Americans where they're at? And where they're at is not Donald Trump's scrievances. They're the issues you brought up.
Speaker 1: And I would have tied Kamala Harris from the get go. I didn't watch the whole thing. I watched some of it. I'm doing other stuff, but nonetheless, that's Kamala Harris's border. Those victims are Kamala Harris's victims. And I would have pointed out that she was smoking pot when she was prosecuting a thousand black men for smoking pot, and I would have stayed on. Kamala Harris completely ignored Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris gave an interview in what she said, I was in the room, the last person in the room when the President Joe Biden decided to do what he did in Afghanistan. I would have tie that around or two and he's got a prospecte ay, eleven minutes. It's got to be eleven seconds, got to be like this is Kamala Harris Border right here, because you're not running against Joe Biden anymore. Well, Leland, we got to run. It's great stuff. And uh, I guess we're blessed to live in interesting times, and I at times wish they weren't so interesting.
Speaker 6: But uh well, you know, you know what, Bill, The other way to look at it is, we live in the greatest country on earth. We all we all have the end of summer to look forward to. Yep, you wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: That now Labor Day weekend, next weekend, it's gonna be good. But Leland Vitter, thank you. I watched you last night with the analysis afterwards on News Nation, and once again thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 5: Leland, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Sure, thank you all.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more Reds. Baseball kicks off tonight and I'm gonna teach Al Marte how to handle a pickle on news Radio seven hundred W out of.
Speaker 8: What so sadly weam twice last Please let's booze broadstride.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, and I'm spokes.
Speaker 4: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: So that's the opening of the Democratic National Convention in Chicago. They need a little bit of help there, a little little like like the woman at the All Star Game. She needed some help, thank you. She was drunk, she claims. Is she in rehab or she out of rehab? And you have no idea?
Speaker 5: Have you followed her career? No? Not nothing, could care less? Did you miss me the last two days?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Ken Brew filled in adverably as the uh the what is a junior American filling in for the great American? And Sydney? So how's the back? Everything? All right?
Speaker 1: I feel like sim own vials on the balance beam. So I'll say it was interesting when they have an ablation. Wayne Kruchi's had several. Yeah, put the needle in. I had eight spots in my lower spine that doctor Bob Earns put the needle in and can't give you anesthetic because as you put the needle in, he wants you to tell him what you're feeling, to make sure he's got the right bundle of nerves. And I said, what make sure you get the right bundle there, doc, you know what. I was just like progressive insurance or something. So I got to sit. I'm laying down, flat down. He's got the big camera there on my back and I can barely see, and I'm looking crooked.
Speaker 5: So you got a lot of people in the room wait to see the celebrity of Bill Cunningham laying on his belly.
Speaker 1: A lot of young attractive women. I'll say that, but that's a difference. They saw the good, the good side of you.
Speaker 5: Then I had my.
Speaker 1: Pants down backwards, but nonetheless, the needle's in there. He said, what do you feel And I said, well, He said, let me know when you feel it down your leg and I said, there it is. D He said, then the catory destroys it. Catiie a burning flesh. I just go to the extent so they keep you awake, so you can tell doctor Bob Earns to wear the pain.
Speaker 5: Where is the pain? You should have got the doctor on to talk about it. Maybe I'll give him a call. So then what happened? He does how many times? Eight times?
Speaker 1: You got to search, got to search in your back for the right bundle of nerves. I said, make sure Doc hit the right bundle.
Speaker 5: I want to be able. They didn't work on your head, open up my head.
Speaker 1: But uh, I got off the got off the table, and uh basically I was like simone vials on the on the balance beam.
Speaker 5: I was going nuts. So she fell off and I ran out. She wasn't a man because she would have been talking like this for a while. So you have to say you were you able to walk like right away? Yes, I ran i, ran I ran Now was the first lady with you? Yes, except for that part. She wentn't in the in the she went in and she didn't get scrubbed up and go in and say here, here, doc, here, here's the spot you want to hit out right here, right between the eyes and the eyes. He didn't be there. But I feel not at all that need onto my back.
Speaker 9: No you no, it hurts right there, right right, said, there's thousands of nerves, and the width of these nerves are half the width of a piece of thread.
Speaker 5: Half of that, So we're not talking about a lot. So he's got the thing blown out it, he's got a camera on the.
Speaker 1: Camera on it, and he's looking to make sure he's got the right ones. He said, move your left foot move your right foot, man, and he moved, and all of a sudden, my left foot started doing the macarena. I figured, maybe that's the wrong bundle right there, Doc, But if you got a back problem, go to doctor Bob Ernst of christ Hospital. That guy gets it done. And I feel great.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 1: I can touch my toes, put socks on without pain, roll over in bed, get out in the morning.
Speaker 5: Nothing like Lee Trevino and is arthritis.
Speaker 1: It's a problem, but right now I feel good. That's all I can do.
Speaker 5: Well, what's this mean to the game? I'm gonna find out to Moro, friendly confines will fall again to your mighty boot.
Speaker 1: I'm not supposed to play for three days. I'm gonna push it a little bit. I gotta get out there and play. Yeah, I lost a lot of money to Mike Lane. Mike Lane five dollars and twenty seven cents. Last time we played, it was twelve dollars and fifty cents.
Speaker 5: I lost. Well, that'll that'll break you. And Mike Lane needs to go to the bank to get a loan.
Speaker 1: Twelve dollars and fifties and let me press on the last till I got out for half out for half bet the way you think it's gonna do for your game, then I don't. It doesn't hurt. I hope I can get the ball out of the cup. I got a suction cup on my putter to put it down. Yeah, I'm gonna see if I get the ball out of the cup. Wouldn't that be something kinda? So I think I'll do much better. And Mike Lane's the only guy that paid off a bet. All my buddies I won things from, I get nothing but heartache.
Speaker 5: Give me. I like Rocky bet new hot fudge Sundays. I never see him. Will leave the stuot reporters a brought service every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Milford, the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight fifty one twenty four.
Speaker 1: Say there's a guy to your right trying to kill President Trump.
Speaker 5: There he is.
Speaker 1: You got Iran, which is sending over assassination teams to kill Trump. You have the assassin. The nineteen year old punk living in his father's basement has encrypted accounts in three foreign countries. Right, Yeah, the Secret Service leaves him wide open, and six of those men and women have now been suspended.
Speaker 5: Thank goodness. Do you see a connection between any of this? Slightly? Go ahead? Paul Skeen struck out nine and six innings and Brian de la Cruz no relation, three run double. The Pirates ripped those reds last night, Willie, as everybody knows, seven nil? What about the pickle? Nick Lodolo shut down the Pirates on one hit and four innings. What about the pickle? But he fanned nine. But it all came unraveled in the fifth with two outs and all you know what broke loose?
Speaker 1: Marte delivered the ball back to India to chase the runner to third.
Speaker 5: Trying to back to second, trying to be a superstar. Well, Marte is not. Get him out of there. Lodolo is one in four with a seven point three to eight e r A in his last ten starts. He went eight and two in his first eleven outings of the season.
Speaker 1: Where's Reese? Get him back up here?
Speaker 5: Why can't he he give me he's in Low, he's in Louisville. Get him up here. For what he's the player of the week? Oh what what was he? Gonna do Benson well, Benson Camp, I don't know, called Nick Krawl.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk about how about the pickle. I'm gonna get Gordon Vederino down there for the pickle.
Speaker 5: Oh, maybe maybe Marte ought to play pickle ball instead of throwing the pickle. I'm talking to pickle Game two Tonight five forty Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill, Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Ding Show after the game.
Speaker 1: What about the fundamental segment? The fundamentals?
Speaker 5: Reds don't have him? Last fifty four games at PNC Park. Gosh, the Reds are seventeen and thirty seven. Not good. Triple A last night Gwinette over Louisville seven to two. But but Red's number two prospect, Rehet Louder aka Rhett Butler, made his Triple A debut for the Bats. Six shutout innings, three hits, seven K's get him up here, hit him on I seventy one.
Speaker 1: What about Lodolo, He's gone, he'll have a elbow problem.
Speaker 5: And then apparently tonight Buck Farmer is going in lieu of Andrew Abbott. So don't tell me now. Andrew Abbott might be hurt. Probably so then now we got the Big three. I guess Lodolo's deal is still the blister on his finger. He can't throw the curveball or something. Chop it off?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: How about from Bobby Cash Trucy, we were top Fundamentals by Gordon Veterino at Chamberlain Park, Burnett Pontiac would have made that play.
Speaker 5: Well, that's this is what spring training's for it. Well, of course Martine wasn't there because he was suspended because he was on drugs.
Speaker 1: That guy needs to be sent down immediately for being a climb.
Speaker 5: Well, they probably can't because it's probably some kind of rule or something. Who knows they got to play? Who they play? What are they gonna do? Yeah, then put him in there. Bengals Up. They brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town twelve locations in northern Kentucky, the largest bourbon selection in the tri State. Of course, the Bengals fell to zero to three in the preseason, losing to the Colts. Does that matter? Well, Joe Burrow said last night on Prime Video, a new hairstyle is coming orange no no more blonde, natural color at frosted tips on the end of his.
Speaker 1: Hair frosted tips. Correct, What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's like that the you know, like the highlights frosted highlights in his hair. I don't know about that. High school football, of course. Action Tonight school football. Tonight's show starts at six ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixty and he followed six forty five Saintex, Lakota West also tonight, Lasal and Cole Rain. Who do you like?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hopefully the uh, hopefully the Cardinals will win for the first time of the year. Skyline Chili Crosstown Showdown. How about a hot foot sunny bet?
Speaker 1: I bet Deer Park wins more games than Cole Rain Moehler v.
Speaker 5: Princeton. I'm taking move right off I seventy five in Glendale there tonight, I'm taking move Troy hosts Middletown, Belmont and The Park Belmont in northern Kentucky Boone County and Holmes Cove. Kath and Ryle lead the way. Indiana Lawrenceburg versus East Central, Well, East Central's pretty good in golf. They had media day. Oh wait a minute, hold on to MLS soccer tomorrow night. Apparently no MESSI inner Miami CF in town to take on FC Cincinnata at Miami Leeds FCC by five points in the Eastern Conference Battle seven o'clock ESPN fifteen thirdsuld it done with the cups in the Olympics and all this others back to MLS section. But but Pat Noonan will not be on the sidelines tomorrow night. He suspended because of an earlier incident against the Chicago FAYA, so he's not coaching tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Matsuyama with draws from the BMW Classic with a back injury. He should go to see Bober and c Bober and thing go. You won't have a back injury anymore. Queen City Championship presented by P and G.
Speaker 5: Kroger. Queen City Championship is going to stay in Cincinnata, Willie. They announced the partnership today with the LPGA. It's going to run through twenty twenty six and remain at TPC River's Bend in beautiful Mainville. Go get him and out there this morning and enjoy looks great. Enjoy yourself, have at it place looks great. Two weeks from Sunday, at all happens. Are you ready for Joe Burrow and the New England Patriots. I don't think we have too much choice.
Speaker 1: And then after that they go to Kansas City. Yeah again, what do you think?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Just win, just win, that's all you gotta do. I worry about the defensive line. Am I wrong? I just want number nine to stay up, upright, upright? Please? Yeah? Please?
Speaker 1: Don't have the cap, don't have the knee, don't have the appendix, wrist, don't have the wrist.
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 5: Elbow?
Speaker 1: Got a shoulder to go, shoulder got.
Speaker 5: That and Miles Murphy's out some four to six weeks after suffering that knee sprain earlier the week, and the joint practice against the Colts on Wednesday. Give me out there.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hear from the American people about the politics, because they've all watched what's going on. I want the American people to call in and give me your perceptions. Trump v.
Speaker 5: Harris. Well, this is Friday, eight August twenty third of twenty twenty four. We say happy twenty fifth anniversary at Local twelve to the vivacious Shila Gray. I like her, and also Sunday, I like her. Sunday Sunday, Happy Birthday Number ninety four two three four seven one one one one. Buddy, Buddy Lo Rosa turns ninety four Sunday, a living leg Happy birthday, living legend, right there, Amen, Thank him and Olga cool.
Speaker 1: And Buddy told me when Olga was younger, she was a looker. I'm not sure what a looker is, but she was a looker.
Speaker 5: We'll have to we say happy birthday to Buddy Lo Rosa and happy anniversary to Shila Gray.
Speaker 1: And the people are calling in now to be heard segment, Get me out of the students.
Speaker 5: Report Willie and Unter of a beautiful day here in the Tri State and go Reds, Go Bengals, go FCC, let go go have fun in high school football tonight deer Park v. Belmont. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 10: Well, Donald, I do hope you'll reconsider to meet me on the debate stage.
Speaker 5: What what as the saying goes?
Speaker 10: If you've got something to say?
Speaker 5: I walk to Willy Brown. Didn't she back out of the fox thing?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: So I guess she's not gonna say nothing. Yes, she's not gonna tell She's not gonna tell her to her face. I talked to Willie Brown about that segment. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Your calls are next seven four nine, seven pound seven hundred, the New AT and T seven hundred, wu Alder.
Speaker 5: Bring a thousand hats you, I'll break a thousand all be by and through.
Speaker 3: I want to be asked to be the.
Speaker 11: Im in half A little.
Speaker 5: Bad of the bowl, bad of the bone, bad.
Speaker 1: The all right, now, let's continue. I love taking telephone calls. At two o'clock. We have Kenny in Westchester, and we have David and Lovelan, the Home of the Tigers, and so much more. And we have three lines opened seven four nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred the New AT and T. And let me know what your thoughts are by whether or not the conventions change your vote kept it the same. If the election were held today or next Tuesday, who would you vote for?
Speaker 5: And why?
Speaker 1: Because in your name? I broadcast because of my advertisers, but mainly because of you. That's why I've been here. In fact right now, at the end of next week, I'll be beginning my forty second year at seven hundred WLW, which is a long time. Time flies when you're having fun. I'd willing I'll be here a few more years on top of that. So I want to get your reaction. Call now seven four nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred. We have three lines open. Let's go first to Kenny and west and Westchester, then David and Loveland the Home of the Tigers. And Kenny and Westchester. Give me a full report. You have about a minute, minute and a half.
Speaker 5: Give it.
Speaker 1: Tell the American people your thoughts on what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Commander, I'm coming the commander, I'm coming through shit sinnatty, and I'm voting for orange Man all the way.
Speaker 1: You like you like the Trumpster, no question about it.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, orange Man all the way.
Speaker 1: Well you're the man. Kenny, God bless you and thank you. Let's go to David and Loveland and then Joey and Northern Kentucky. David and Loveland, the Home of the Tigers. Give me a full report.
Speaker 12: Well, I just want to know if you've heard heard Joe Kernan versus Elizabeth Warren today on squat Box.
Speaker 1: I did not, but I'd liked I may pod that up later on. Because Joe Kernan is a Cincinnatian. Elizabeth Warren is a left wing socialist from Massachusetts.
Speaker 5: That makes no sense. What happened?
Speaker 12: Basically, he read her the riot asked, even though she wouldn't let him talk, she had to finish, because she had to finish talking about what tools and toolbox she wanted the federal government to have.
Speaker 3: In regards to price.
Speaker 1: Controls, can you imagine setting prices, wages and prices, because that's been tried by Venezuela, Russia, and the United States tried it with Richard Nixon nine to dight freeze. It doesn't work. When I talked to Rodney McMullen, as you may know, the CEO of Kroger, there's about one hundred and fifty thousand products in each Kroger store, and the price is set about five or six or seven times before the package ever gets to the shelf at Kroger. That there's the rancher or the farmer or someone growing the product. There's a processor, there's a district, there's a warehouse men. All those costs are built in.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 1: By the time we get a product, we'll make one percent profit on what we sell. So if you set low price controls, we can't buy the products. And down the line, the whole economy crashes, in which case is going to be breadlines and Kamala Harris, and look at it this way, David. She spent a long time and went through many rewrites to the speech about a week ago that talked about price controls to cure inflation, when her policies caused it in the first place. She's like an arsonist instead of building on fire, then comes back an hour later to put it out. Her policies create the inflation. Now she wants to have policies to correct it, which would make it worse.
Speaker 3: Corporate greed bad.
Speaker 12: Willy socialism good.
Speaker 1: That's all I got right, sell like a Democrat, Thank you very much. As go to Joey in northern Kentucky, then Paula in Westchester. And by the way, if you're voting for Kamala Harris, you have a receptive person here. If you want to vote for someone other than Donald Trump, I want to hear the reasons. Call in and your voice will be heard. I'm not going to attack you. I'm not going to go after you. You know where I stand. But there's going to be anywhere between forty five and fifty two percent of the American people who are going to vote for Kamala Harris. And if you're one of them, call in seven four nine, seven thousand and tell me why we have Joey and then Paula and many others Joey and nk Y.
Speaker 5: Give me a full report.
Speaker 11: Hey will thank you. I just want to say a couple of things real quick. I think remember the sif the crap's going to hit the fan for two reasons.
Speaker 3: And back up by some events will pool.
Speaker 11: But the one thing that's going to happen is I think that Trump is going to win no matter what, whether you like him or not, He's gonna win, and they're not gonna let e and.
Speaker 5: People have had enough.
Speaker 11: The other thing that's going to happen is they're very calculated and methodic, and they'll wait for the last minute so they can just go oops, sorry. They're gonna let all these millions of people coming into our country vote, and they're going to entice them the vote. They're going to give them a reason to want to vote, and even cheating vote. And the reason I say that, and I've been saying all along, but today I heard to support that. I heard that they're looking to get these people to be first time home buyers, and they're going to give them, I don't know if you've heard this yet or not, but they're going to give them, or trying to put it in progress, a twenty percent down payment on a new home inter free. And they're not only going to give them that loan, but they are also going to that loan is going to be forgiven up until the time that they sell the home. When they sell the home, the note's not going to be due until then with twenty percent down on any home.
Speaker 3: And the only thing that can.
Speaker 11: Supersede that is they accidentally didn't know anything about it, have another shot taking it Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, now, Joey, where's that money come from? Because you're talking to about trillions of dollars? Where does the money come from?
Speaker 4: Coming from?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 11: And you for working so hard and being foolish to work.
Speaker 4: To day am Harden.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I've said before that if the system knew Donald Trump was going to win in twenty sixteen, he never would have won. And they had time in twenty twenty to do all kind of chicanery in those three Midwestern states with dropboxes and no verification who's voting, They had round up of all the voting going on. I had terrible things, and by the time you determine what's wrong, it's too late, and the court system is not set up to have a trial, in which case you pass it through. And that's it. When I talked to my friends in Nevada, Nevada is a state that has a requirement that if you get a driver's license, you're automatically registered to vote. So they send your information to the registrar in Reno and they will send you then a ballot in the mail thirty days before the election, whether you're a citizen or not, assuming you have a driver's license. And in Nevada you can get a driver's license without being a citizen. So there's hundreds of thousands of illegals getting ballots in the mail. And if I'm an illegal from Central America and I get a ballot in the mail from the registrar, then Nevada Board of Elections telling me here's your ballot.
Speaker 5: Vote.
Speaker 1: I think a good chunk of those people vote, wouldn't you.
Speaker 11: Oh, oh, absolutely, you can count on it, and the fix will be in. You know, Trump's gonna win, but they're not gonna pull that enough Willie. I think we're gonna see some things out that we never saw before. How bad, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I'm sure the big cities they let.
Speaker 11: Them loot and burn to the ground because they want that, so they got a reason they have to step in and take control.
Speaker 3: That's no problem for them letting that happen.
Speaker 11: We've seen that witness that we know that's the fact, and they'll let that happen as well. You can count on it.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for your call. Let is go to Paula in Westchester and then Trish and Paula in Westchester. Paula give me a full report.
Speaker 7: I could not, in a good conscience vote for Donald Trump because this is because of the kind of person he is. Have you ever read the book on Things you learned in kindergarten? You know, the basics of the humanity, be kind, do this?
Speaker 3: Do that.
Speaker 7: He has never read that book, obviously, And I just feel like he's afraid. The way he's attacking everybody. I feel like he's scared that he's not gonna win. He was all he was all sure before Kamala, when he was going against old Joe Biden. He had a lot of confidence. Now the Kamala is coming up. He just rips everybody anew and it's regardless of his policies. I would never vote for him just for that reason.
Speaker 1: Well, Paula, are you satisfied with the direction of the country today?
Speaker 7: Uh? Not really, But I don't think either of the candidates are going to solve all the problems. And the guy called before said he thinks that if he does win, you know they're not gonna let him have that. That's ridiculous. We don't live in Russia, you know, we have a democratic society. It will be done fairly. If he loses, it'll do exactly what I think I'll do, tear everybody up, go pat in the corner. But you know, I honestly I voted for him last time, and I wish he would have got him because we'd be done with them by now. That's exactly how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: Well, Paul, on that issue, if you're not satisfied with the direction of the country, which by about seventy percent of us are dissatisfied with the direction of the country, including Democrats, isn't this election a referendum on Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?
Speaker 7: Yes, it is to some degree. But you know it's funny everybody says Kamala did nothing. Everything's nothing nothing. How do they know what you did? I mean, Joe Biden did a lot. She's you know, she's not up in the front spotlight like he is. How do they know she did nothing?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 7: And another thing, it's my if three I do have three adult children, if they acted anything like Donald Trump, I would be ashamed. I'm like, okay, guys, come on, you know, let's get get your ACKed together quick.
Speaker 6: Quick.
Speaker 7: Call a name. And it's like he's a kindergartener. I don't understand it. He can't. If he were, if he had some hoop about him in maturity, he'd go when in this launch versus the way he's going at it, I.
Speaker 1: Think thanks for your viewpoint. But she was the last person in the room for every big decision. She says, she was the last person in the room. In Afghanistan, they got thirteen of our brave soldiers killed and hundreds wounded, and she said, I'll take responsibility for that decision Afghanistan. She also was the deciding vote in the Inflation and Reduction Act, the so called IRA that caused inflation, and she was the deciding vote as the President of the Senate. So she leads us to believe that she was in accord with every major decision that Joe Biden made. So we'll see what happens. But thanks for your call. Let's go to Trician Cincinnati and then drew in Independence and Trician Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: Please give me a full report.
Speaker 14: My feeling is, Willie, that mess. Normal Americans will vote for Trump, and I feel like when I see they are the people just loving. But here's the thing. He's gonna win, but they will not let him step foot in that White House. They're just not They're They're gonna They're gonna do everything in their power, which they have already tried to do to keep him away. I just have that gut feeling. What do you think.
Speaker 1: I have a story that I'm gonna pot up here for you. This is from the UH. This is from the Biden White House. Headline is Iran wants Trump eliminated by election day.
Speaker 13: UH.
Speaker 1: The Islamic regime in Iran is trying to assassinate former President Trump, with hopes of doing so by November the fifth, or before or before the inaugural. Multiple US government agencies say that there's assassination teams from Iran traveling around this country looking for an opportunity to kill Donald Trump. And I'm looking at this, I'm going, well, it came close. And if Iran would be ten miles away from some Trump appearance and they had weaponized drones that could fly ten twenty miles away and dive into a location where the Trump's was located, Iran would do that in a heartbeat. And it worries me about his physical safety more than any person in politics. Because the NATO wants him gone. Most of the European countries want him gone. China wants Trump gone, Iran wants Trump gone, Russia wants Trump gone, North Korea wants Trump gone. They all want Kamala Harris to be the president. Now, why do you think that is?
Speaker 5: Why is that.
Speaker 14: Because they're getting what they want money, money, money, money, money from us.
Speaker 1: They want to maintain the status quo policies. And the only country, the only country country that wants Donald Trump to be in office as Israel, because the policies of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris has fund in Iran, which is given money to Hesbla Hamas, the Hoodies and Isis and Taliban all around the world. Islamic terror reigns supreme. And there's a good chunk of Arab Muslims that want Iran to be gone. Saudi Arabia, Cutter, the United Air of Emirates, the so called Sunny countries in the Middle East want that she is to be eliminated. They hate that she is more than they hate us, and that she is are headquartered in Tehran, Iran. So when the US government agencies tell us that there's assassination teams in America that kill Donald Trump, that concerns me greatly. Well, let's continue, maybe one more quick call, Drew and independence Drew go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, Hey Will, thanks for taking my call. Yes, sir, I want to say that, you know, they call him Hitler and everything else. And he's a New Yorker. He takes a swing back. You take a shot at him, He's going to take a shot back. He's not a bad guy. No, And I'll tell you why I'm voting for Trump. See, I made a mistake and voted for Obama in eight and in twenty twelve Obama stole my money. He did something called the net Worth Suite, where he took all the value of Fanny May and swepping into the treasury for perpetuity, and it never counts towards their debt. Well, in twenty nineteen, as soon as Trump was able to get rid of their regulator, put his own regulator in. He stopped the steal. But then he ran out of time to make me hold again.
Speaker 1: Jud Look at this right, Look at the status of major cities controlled by Democratic Party officials for decades, and they're the worst places in the world to live. You don't want to live in Washington, d C. Or Austin, Texas. Or you don't want to live in Atlanta or Chicago or Minneapolis or San Francisco. They're terrible places to live because of the policies of the Democratic Party, and they want those policies implemented in independence. They want those same policies. Thanks for your call of thousands on hold stay there will to you on Monday or Tuesday two twenty five. Home are your reds who have to learn how to conduct a pickle on news radio seven hundred Wow.
Speaker 13: Fucking anticipation here and elsewhere that there may be a special guest. I am told by Democrats that Kamala Harris was their guest. They did not want a celebrity at the end of this convention to essentially compete with her. One senior advisor telling me, this is a deadly serious election. And if you looked at the end of this program, having a Leon paneticom on the former Defense secretary really presenting Vice President Harris as a plausible commander in chief. That is one of the reasons I'm told that there was not a celebrity performance at the end a bucket.
Speaker 15: Oh hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 5: Did you watch Pink? Did you watch Sila? Did you watch I was asleep. You were about the Dixie Chick. I have been in the past four days about about how big a breath is Chicago taking, Like, well, get these you know what's out of town.
Speaker 1: There were twenty seven people shot in Chicago during the convention, six murdered and many arm robberies of the delegates.
Speaker 5: Now that wasn't well covered. No that does know it. No, it doesn't know.
Speaker 1: But you have more news about the Reds pitching staff, which shall we say, is now in shambles, not good. How about Hunter Green?
Speaker 5: Will he the student reporters of Proud Service. Every local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Western hills called Derbin Heating and Cooling at five one three five night four forty nine, or go to Derbin Heating and Cooling dot com spot Red's update. Will he another one goes on the il This time it's a scheduled starter tonight. Andrew Abbott on he is on the injured list with a left shoulder string. So you got hunter Hunter green with this with an elbow he had. He had a second opinion in La on Monday. You don't know anything about that. Shut him down. Lodolo is a mess because he is what is he? He was all right last night for about four innings and then all of a sudden, whammo until the pickle. Uh, he's one in four in his last ten. Starts with the blister, Graham Ashcraft with the elbow? Or is he? And now who knows? And Andrew Abbott left shoulder strain, Buck Farmer out of the bullpen starts tonight. There he got Rhett Louder, You got uh bring him Rhett Butler, and you got Connor Phillips down there in Triple A. Bring him all up.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you have to wait to after September because the rules, right, But I'd say this, Remember that one year, about twenty twelve or twenty thirteen, the Reds had five starters correct and every one of them Bingo pitched every start exactly unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Now you'd have none, hardly. I don't know. I mean, if you're Derek Johnson and David Bell, what do you do? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did you say Hunter Green come back in September? I don't think so. I mean they can't be messing with him. He's what fifty million bucks?
Speaker 5: Fifty three mil? So what if he goes away? Still got to pay him?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Done? With an elbow? Yes, bring it all.
Speaker 1: We got elbows, knees, blistered, fingers, toes. They'll be starting a man from Moler Brett Souiter here soon.
Speaker 5: Isn't he on the DL? He's in Lowville, Matt and right now with a rehab who isn't on the DL? I mean, I ell, excuse me.
Speaker 1: I got a text here from Jeff Beckham bring back Doc Hollywood?
Speaker 5: What about that? I don't know, don't mean Doc Hollywood, probably under the can't say probably underground right now. I don't know what to do, but the Reds have some serious problems. Well, they play the Pirates again tonight. Thankfully Paul skeans we won't see him for a while, hopefully. Coverage begins at five forty Sports Talking Lance and The Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch and at Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show.
Speaker 3: After the game.
Speaker 5: High School Football Week one, Will you have action across the tri State Ohio, Indiana, Kentucka, Ohio Heights the High School Football Tonight show at six ESPN fifteen thirty, Fox Sports thirteen to sixty. That'll lead into the game between at six forty five Saint X the Lakota West the Game. Understand that Rocky is right now at Saint X. Given the men of the Bombers of PEP talk they needed. Golf news Croger Queen City Championship presented by PNG is staying in town and a tournament announced today. The OPG event will be here through twenty twenty six. Get them thanks to Roger and PNG, and they will keep the attorney a TPC River's Bend in Mainsville. In Mainville, we hope Soccer Eastern Conference Battle tomorrow night at t QL Stadium, SC Cincinnati hosting Inner Miami CF. That look like Messi's That'll play Messi. Miami leads the conference by five points over since he the action at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty. What about the Bengals last night? Bengals drop at twenty seven to fourteen to the Colts Willie, so they finished zero to three in the preseason. Now, those players that are on the bubble have an agonizing weekend ahead because they have to wait till Tuesday by four o'clock to see if they're in or they're out.
Speaker 1: Remember the story of Rocky Boyman who said he was in his eighth year at Tennessee, right and there was some hamstring pull of a wide receiver that worked his way down to the rock and he was let go by Tennessee in his eighth year. He was either going to make a million dollars or zero came out to be zero.
Speaker 5: Well that he hooked up with Indianapolis and look what happened. Super Bowl champions. He said he's seen Peyton Manning Nate more naked than his wife.
Speaker 1: I've heard that before about that's what he said, got a very attractive wife. I guess something. Peyton Manning's attractive.
Speaker 5: What do you say? I don't know. I see being Manny naked more than I see my wife naked. There you go right there, see him naked. You can't get that out of your mind, can you? I guess not not for him?
Speaker 1: All right, say get me out of the Studge Report. We have a Jesse Brewers coming up next from Boone County. We'll talk about the crash of the bus and why Boone County has so much growth and the roads are narrow and not properly maintained, and who's responsible. Jesse Brewer is about to tell you get another reds pitcher on the il, the d L and Moore abbit gone shut them all down?
Speaker 5: Segment. Get me out of the Studge Report? Will he everybody have a good weekend. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stude Report.
Speaker 3: See Highway Patrol again next week.
Speaker 2: Until then, remember breakfast driving doesn't determine who's right, only who's left.
Speaker 3: This is Roderick Crawford saying, see you next week.
Speaker 1: Thank god that school bus did not go. Watch Brian Hamrick four more inch to the right and the bus would have gone down to Culver would have been serious injuries. Then go, let's continue with more state tuned Jesse Brewers. Next in the news on news Radio seven hundred, w Aldifer Hi, Billy Cunningham, the great American. Of course, a couple of days ago there was a terrible incident in Boone County in which the school bus was in a sense forced off the road. The driver perceived and an animal was in the roadway, and he made a quick turn and he came within a few inches of an absolute catastrophe. There were some minor injuries of the school kids, but not many. And I've had many of my friends in Boone County tell me that there's explosive growth. A lot of these two lane highways can't handle the growth or whatever it might be. So let's go to the man in charge, Jesse Brewer, who runs Boone County Commissioner with an iron grip, and Jesse, first of all, tell the American people what happened, what occurred a couple of days ago without school bus?
Speaker 15: Was this an erratic driving by another risk on a school bus?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 15: And you get out in these some of these roads out in the western part of the county. When you get down by River Road, especially which is about where this occurred, you get a lot of two lane highways, and like you said, we've had some population growth and the highways and the county infrastructure needs to catch up, and which is what we're working on. But you get these folks that have been driving either distracted driving, complacent driving, or just i hate to say it, plain idiot driving, and you have unfortunate accidents. You know that headline. When I saw it, initially my heart sank and then I was relieved that there was no serious injuries. But that could have very easily have been a different headline really quick, and it could have been a national potastal the story instead, and thank god it wasn't, but just reminded me just it could be very easily had then such well when.
Speaker 1: I Brian Hamrick did great reporting on that from Channel five. They got down in the ditch and the kids are about three inches away from falling over a creek culvert. What you would have caused the bus to flip over a few times, in which it would have been a catastrophe. And so many say the explosive growth in Boone County is such that you have to redo the roads and the infrastructure. What do you say about that.
Speaker 4: We got a lot of infrastructure needs in the county.
Speaker 15: You know, Boone County has four hundred and fifty five miles of county roadway that we have to maintain. That's not the state roadway, that's the county roadway. It's four hundred and fifty five lane miles of roads that we have to maintain, and it's our county job responsibility to take care of that. You get out in the western part of the county where it's not as developed, a little more rule, and you get a lot of these two lane roads are not straight, they are on coils, they are you know, near larger ditches and things like that, and the accedents happen, you know every year, you know, we lose motors, it seems like on these roadways. And then these are our neighbors, these are our friends, these are our neighbor's kids, and it's something that needs to happen. You know, we are a great county to live in. We've got you know, through a lot of good controlled growth, you know, through our fiscal responsibility and management in new good leadership that we've had the past several years. People want to live there, but at the same time we've got to balance that out with our roadway.
Speaker 1: So as some residents have said to me that because Amazon coming and the airport explosion, that explosion of growth, that the utilities, the infrastructure is not kept up with the needs. Are you telling me Frankfort needs to give you millions and millions and more dollars?
Speaker 4: So Frankfort.
Speaker 15: So, Frankfort, like Kentucky, has an operation of the formula of fifths gas TAT and it's as confusing as the irs tax code. It stuff it is, it's archaic, it's confusing, and frankly been kind of gets screwed every year on it.
Speaker 4: Uh, just give you an example.
Speaker 15: In two thousand and fourteen, Willie, we got just shy of one point two million dollars from Frankfort for county roads.
Speaker 4: Two and twenty four.
Speaker 15: Now you would think ten years have gone by, we've had growth andation's gone up things, and ever we got eight hundred and twenty grand we're getting when you index, when you index that against inflation, it's about a seven hundred thousand dollars less. So a couple of years ago, we're you know, right now this time of year where we're in our.
Speaker 4: A advlearm tax rates.
Speaker 15: You know, we're a property tax assessment. So a couple of years ago, when we had that, you know, through our fiscal management, through you know, property growth values coming through payroll taxes and things like that and other revenues for you to fund county services, we uh, we had a chance to roll the property tax rate down and still have additional revenues came coming in from the new growth.
Speaker 4: And so I, just being a physical conservative.
Speaker 15: What I am, I said, let's take the revenue, but let's restrict it. And this is unheard of a county government said, well, what do you mean restricted?
Speaker 4: I said, we're going to do.
Speaker 15: You know, you have certain pots of money that are already restricted for like certain things like you know, if you bring in break, we collect the school tax, we have to send that to the school. But generally speaking, when money comes in from this, it kind of goes to a general pot. And I wanted to hold more accountability to our constituents and our tax persons. I want to restrict funds within our fund that's county road money, nothing else needs started.
Speaker 1: Doing that needs it badly because the explosive growth from Boone County is great.
Speaker 15: But Frankfurt's response Frankfurt, Well, Frankfort doesn't listen to us. So we restricted those funds a couple of years ago. First time we did it was utility fund and that's what started to lead the way for us to be the first county in the United States to wire the entire county for broadband internet one gigafiber. Regardless of where you live in Boom County, regardless of your house is a mile off the road or not, you can get one giga fiber. And now we were the first confirmed county United States to do that. The next year we did it, we restricted it on county road date. That's it. This is for our county roads. So now this year we're going into our tax uh time again. We are at currently a nine point six tax rate nine point six pennies per one hundred sess value. We're going to roll it back so we have a tax rate decrease the nine point two. But because of Boom Counties continued, you know, people wanting to live here, property values and invest. You know, people that have invested their properties. You go go, and you know, continue to climb up. We are able to roll it down to nine point two and we're still going to bring in about six hundred and fifty thousand more in revenue right and be in the fiscal taxpayer.
Speaker 3: I M.
Speaker 15: We need to restrict that money and add it to our county roads because Frankfort's not giving us the money. No Frankfort, Frankfort, John's Northern Kentucky. We're the Wh're the red headed step child.
Speaker 4: They want our money. We'll take our tax dollars.
Speaker 3: But they won't.
Speaker 4: They won't.
Speaker 15: They won't reinvest where they need to. You know, they'll they'll build roads all over eastern Kentucky in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 4: They give a dame about us up here.
Speaker 1: Well, Jesse, what has to happen is either you or Rob Sanders have to run for political office state wide and then you can redirect the resources. But Jesse, up against the clock, we got to go. Understand what you're saying, but until something changes, nothing changes.
Speaker 5: But I think you ought to run state wide.
Speaker 15: Well I appreciate that, but you know we're going to do what Boom County does. You know, we're going to say thanks Frank for for nothing. We're going to give them, you know that, you know what, and we're going to take that of our own problems up here and we're going to fix our own damn roads.
Speaker 1: Great idea, Jesse Brew, You're a great American. Every great weekend. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Jesse. Let's continue with more news coming up next. That's Home of the Reds playing in Pittsburgh tonight. A News Radio seven hundreds WLW