Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen? I'll take you one.
Speaker 1: What a.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Headless Giant Podcast. I've got a mail bag full of your occult, esoteric, paranormal slash dream stories and I got my co host here, Nick from the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 1: Tell them where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Nick, Thank you very much for having me on again. Looking forward to this. Yes, the Occult Rejects. That is on old major podcasts and bit shoot Rumble in YouTube and if you like hell List's stuff, you'll see him on there pretty often, so go check it out.
Speaker 1: We had a wild conversation last night.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that dude. That dude's crazy. That dude's bumped out. I had him off more for like entertainment.
Speaker 1: No, it's good. I mean yeah, at some insights, it seems like there's an old modus operandi of how they see the world from these lodge perspectives, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, it kind of almost still makes you narrow minded in a sense. I think that's just my opinion, and I'm not gonna go like, you know nothing. I don't think Leon's making it up and for him to totally disregard everything he said. I was just like, all right, this is the type of dude I'm dealing with. He doesn't really he'll be theas in magic, but doesn't believe in that.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I think it's the lon Milo Duquet perspective. It's all psychologists. You don't know how far your psychology extends. But at the same time, it's like, dude, there's so much stuff out there that you could be learning and using, but it's sort of the old way of you know, Alistair Crowley and Carl Jung and everything is psychology. It's like we got to into the parapsychology, you know. Yeah, all right, So I'm just tweeting this out real quick.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, nice. Yeah, then I'll u I should tweet that out myself right now too. Myself.
Speaker 1: We got a bunch of responses, But if you guys want to get your stories out there, you just email me at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and I'll read your stories. So this first one, I'm going in most recent order, So I'm gonna I got a few to get through to get to yours. If you're looking for it. This is from Joe Ferguson. So I had this dream twenty plus years ago. First and foremost, I mean no disrespect to anyone or their specific beliefs, But this is my dream, and this is how it played out, and it has always stuck with me, and I remember it very vividly. In the dream, I had come to this apartment complex kind of at the edge of the city. I couldn't tell you what city or even why I had gone to this apartment complex. I arrived there were a bunch of Muslim women there and their children. After taking a few people, I find out this is a place where Muslim women and their children can go if they have been accused of adultery or other sin that would cause them to be exiled. I don't know if such a place exists. And I arrived on a very special day. They were making a pilgrimage and I was invited to go with. So we set out on a walk and then we came to this mesa. And after we climb the mesa, there is a pond that is about knee deep, and the pond is tons of fish swimming around. Also, horses are galloping and splashing through the water. I'm quite taken aback by all this, and I don't realize that something is happening above me until I hear all the women crying and chanting. I look around and the women are all staring up. And when I look up, there is an eclipse happening.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, right, And as the moon is in alignment with the sun, a.
Speaker 1: Vision of Mary peers and then I wake up. I've always loved the myth and symbolism, so I know a lot of the symbolism is goddess related, and I am big on the divine feminine getting her time to shine. But this dream and one other are really the only dreams I can remember. But this is one especially take care and hope you guys enjoy. So we got the horses. Wish we got the Muslim women. Now, what I'm hearing when I when I hear the Muslim women is I'm hearing cloaked figures.
Speaker 2: Here's what I would get here, Just like the eyes, the eyes kind of showing. We're like, yeah, that's the whole thing that they wear. Right, It's interesting how you got that. Again, if the last week was kind of like an Arabic you know, Muslims time.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. He doesn't sound like his word usage doesn't sound particularly Arabic, but I think that it's the cloaked part that's interesting. And also it's like he arrives at a place of shame, right, and then they're going to this mesa, which is like a place of renewal, and I think that the women there, it reminds me of the Muses. That's what I was going for, Like the Muses were sort of taking him to this place of renewal, and he thought it was because of their crimes or their you know, adultery or whatever, but really it could have to do with him sort of getting back in touch with that divine, feminine nature. And then you've got the union of the Sun and the Moon coming together at this place. What else What's also interesting to me is the specifically, right after he sees the horses splashing around in the water, he sees the sun and the moon going into conjunction. And in the Orphic Hymn to the Moon, they call the Moon the lover of horses. So, I mean, you know, it's weird because it fits. Nobody really knows why. It's like, so the moon loves horses. I can understand that that makes perfect sense, but I have no idea why. You know, there's a lot of stuff like that with the Greek symbolism. It's like they're explaining something to me that I understand instinctually, but I can't explain it rationally. And I think this is one of those stories where it's like you've got these different images, the fish, the horses, this pond on top of a mesa. It makes sense, but it doesn't make sense rationally. Like there's some sort of intuitive type thing going on there, and I think it has to do with the reflection of the sky in the pond, right, So he hears them crying and chanting, looks up, but at the same time he's looking up, that eclipse is happening in the water in the reflection. So if he's talking about the goddess or this Mary, that would be sort of in conjunction with what's going on in the sky. So it's like this, you know, Hinos Gambos again, like this divine union between earth and sky, which brings about this sort of Marian apparition. And I think that's it's probably a good place to connect with that, that whole thing and this is one of those symbols that you know, it sticks with you because there's a lot more you can get out of it. And just by exploring these symbols and finding out what they mean to other people, you can really tap into that that kind of ancestral memory or that ancestral consciousness.
Speaker 2: It's actually really like even like if I wanted to look at this guy's dream ca holistically, I mean, and I'm sure you know it didn't happen to be that way purposely, but I mean, if you're staw looking at like I just wanny, you know, mention the horses, and like they made me think of the chariot, and the chariot does go from like a wor ta binah, like then the lovers go from Tiffreth to Banas. Like you even have like kind of those two ideas like parallel to each other running to the same sphere. It was just like it's just interesting in like certain things that you said, even like the stream or the fish. The fish is even associated with like a tifferent in sense. It's just it's just a lot of a lot of those same symbols and ideas are going to the same area. It's just very weird.
Speaker 1: Right well, the sun and the moon in conjunction right above tiffreath and you sew. You know, that's sort of like the whole sort of centering of that middle pillar, you know. Yeah, And you know, if I was going to give you any advice there, I think going back to that place before a ritual or during a meditation would be highly beneficial to you know, start to receive the images from the water or start to tap into some of that ancestral memory or instinctual memory, a little bit of intuition there too. So I think you can really make a good starting point for rituals and meditations from that that environment that your that your mind showed you. So let's see. Yeah, that was the first one. This one is a paranormal story. Nice cheese caper, Hey, headless. I hope I'm not too late to write you something. I've had several strange, unexplainable things happened to me over the years, but this one is stuck with me. My ex was suffering with congestive heart failure renal failure and was pretty much stuck in bed. I was working and gone from the house a lot to support us, but when I was home and spending time with him. He would say, they are coming for me. I could feel them, but now I am seeing them. I would inquire about what he meant, and he said there were beings in the house. I didn't think much of it, because, to be honest, he had been a heavy drug user all his life and that kind of talk was pretty normal coming from him. One night, I came home from work and was just sitting in the bed talking to him. I casually glanced at the door and I saw two shadow figures moving very quickly across the other side of the doorframe. As I was talking to him, I looked back at him and quickly looked back at the door because it looked like there was another person or person's in the house. I said nothing, just went to staring at the doorway. He kind of smiled and said, you can see them too, can't you? I exclaimed, is that what you've been talking about? He said, yes, of course I saw them. It was two always two shadows, two or more times after that incident, he died a few weeks later. It always made me wonder because I have been around dying people before, but this man was a really terrible person and did some horrible things in his life. I guess they really were coming to get them. Thank you for your time. I enjoy your show. I love seeing you on the Occult Rejects. That was from the NESSA. Thank you very much. Uh, it's issues like this are I think? I mean, like, yeah, we got the comment right, there's me.
Speaker 2: I was gonna break that off.
Speaker 1: It's always math. The shadow people follow people around on Math.
Speaker 2: That that and I've heard Crackside Coast's motherfuckers things. People are in trees and shit not watching them right.
Speaker 1: For some reason, the math always produces shadow people and they're hungry. Man, those are hungry ghosts. When it comes to like, on a scale of one to ten, I'd say probably the stories I've heard the shadow people are are out most for something. They're hungry, they're looking for it. You know.
Speaker 2: Imagine that's like some wild side effect that comes from smoking myth because the person's that creating it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely could be it could be far of your soul too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like almost like a pultegeist, but it's like spun on by a method.
Speaker 1: Well, the Egyptians believe that there were like nine layers to a soul. I believe. And so when you're so heavily involved in drug use and all the rest of the crap that you've done in your life to kind of separate out these different parts of your personality, those parts of your soul could spin off too, and they wouldn't be very happy about it. This is a big problem when it comes to like exorcism. It's like, what are you actually getting rid of? Shouldn't you be interested more on like integrating that shadow self instead of just like throwing it out there and hoping it goes away. I mean, there's a lot I can say about, you know, Christian exorcism, but at this point, when you're seeing the shadow people that the drug user has been seeing, you can pretty well be so that something really strange is happening, you know. But yeah, I mean that guy picked it out right there, clumb Meth buddies. I think it's interesting that it's the two. You know, they don't really like to travel alone, and if you think about the underworld or or the afterlife, it makes sense why these beings would never want to be low. It can be a really lonely place, you know. So the idea that there would be two coming after this guy. It seems pretty pretty logical, especially if they're hanging around all the time sort of doing surveillance and whatever. But they were definitely coming for a soul that was kind of creepy.
Speaker 2: It was the twins on the chariot.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's the area. So this one is from Alice Alan Morrison. I woke up and it was a beautiful day. I was drinking my coffee out of the I said to myself, I'm going to go to the mounds. This is the guy who was posting those mound pictures for us.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, thank you, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go to the mounds. Today is the day. Even though I have lived in Western Tennessee my whole life, I have never been to the Pinson Mounds, or so I thought. I quickly showered and got ready. I usually listened to podcasts while driving, but for some reason I decided to listen to music. It didn't take long before I picked up boards of Canada's Geo Gotti. I haven't heard of that one. I haven't heard it in a really long time. It seemed the perfect for my headspace. I was on the third day of fasting and this popped a couple herbal gummies. The drive started out great. About thirty minutes away from the mounds, when I was in unfamiliar territory, it hit I have been here before. The closer I got, the more I recognize. The anxiety kept growing. As I started to freak out. I knew it was happening again. I started calling out landmarks to myself before I got to them, and I was right every time that it hit me. When I was here before, it was nighttime. Then a voice that seemed to come from my chest that is different from my internal dialogue, said, you have been here before, and it wasn't a dream. You were astral projecting. It felt like my mind cracked. Now it's important to talk about the time of my life I was having these dreams quote unquote that kept triggering these feelings. In the mid nineties, I was a heroin addict. Back to the drugs again. It separates different parts of your soul. Man, It's that simple. I think it has a lot more to do with the desire than the chemical itself. It's that constant desire for drugs that really starts to separate out these pieces. In the mid nineties, when I was a heroin addict. I was very into Robert Anton Wilson at the time. I remember being fascinated with the concept of twilight sleep and began experimenting. I would do transcendental meditation on heroin, sometimes with psychedelics. I definitely had out of body experiences. Hell, I've probably died more times than people are supposed to. I think what was happening was I was leaving my body in my sleep. From what I have read tonight, opiate suppressed the dream state, so it seems it could be a possibility. I mentioned the Boards of Canada because I listened to them a lot in this period. I felt it may have helped with the revelation. I do not recommend people try this. Heroin will make you a slave, and it is not worth it for a chance for some supernatural experiences. You may not even have. None of my user friends that are still alive had these experiences. I would not wish heroin addiction on my worst enemy. It's the most evil thing I have ever experienced. I lost part of myself that I will never get back again, separating out the parts of the soul. I've been off opiates now for twenty three years. Wow, twenty three.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: That is awesome. Now why I was unknowingly ash projecting to the mounds, that's another mystery to solve. Well, like you said, it suppresses the dream state, but it doesn't suppress the you know, astral body's will to get outside of the body, you know, I mean when you're closer to death in those states popping out. Yeah, And he was talking about being on a three day fast, which I think probably prompted him to go back to the mounds. I think there's kind of well, I mean, there are magnetic anomalies around these mound sites and these petroglyphs and around you know, the megaliths, right, so it wouldn't seem too uncommon that your soul or your spirit body would be drawn to these places that have a lot of these magnetic anomalies. It brings a lot of focus to them. So for him to go out to these mounds and take pictures of them while fasting pretty similar situation. For him to be drawn to these mounds while on heroin, you know, it's sort of the same kind of thing. You're bringing your body into an altered state of altered state, right, and then you're drawn back to the place where you were at before when you're in that altered state. So it's interesting to me that he was traveling along the road in his astral body. That's how he was picking out the different landmarks, you know, So he might have been on the road in his astral body as well as in his car.
Speaker 2: What's your take, Uh, they still travel? I don't know. I mean there has been times and I think I you know, I kind of the thing is that we're kind of referring back to something that we've said before. But there has been times where it's like when I've been extremely sick and like I do feel like I went somewhere for like a few seconds that wasn't dreaming, but somewhere else because it seems weird and almost seems like it has an atmosphere to it in itself, you know. And that has always been like an extreme high fevers put it that way. I've had that happen to me. It's almost like that Pink Floyd shit, you know, I had a fucking fever in hand, felt like two balloons. But like that has happened to me. Yeah, I've heard that happen to other people. Too. As a child, you know, you'll have a high fever, you'll be sick, and like you almost have like hallucinations or you experience these like you know, weird things. But yeah, that has There has been a few times where I have thought that I've asked, will traveled, you know, And again I don't know if that's because you know, close to death, but I mean there is something going on in your body that's not good either.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's the altered state. I had a friend of mine in college who would do astral travels all the time, and he would have to stay up for three days straight now sleep and then you know, go into a meditation and then boom outside of his body pretty quickly. I think that altered state. Once you can master going into and outside of your body in that altered state, it makes it a lot easier when you're not altering the state. You know, it's it's kind of a muscle. You gotta work the muscle out so that you can get back to that thing. But it's interesting that it would be these mound sites because I think right and the mounds wouldn't have survived in the environments where they made them without the layering effect, So they have to layer different materials all the way up the mound so that they can get that thing to stay there and not just fall apart. So there are different layers of material. I think it's holding up to different charges as well. I mean, you've got the oregon factor, right, so you've got different minerals at different layers and how they interact with each other. That's kind of how oregone works, where you've got the organics and the non organic sort of stacked on top of each other. I wonder if that's a factor in how they build these things. They could be giant oregone accumulators.
Speaker 2: That could be fucking crazy stuff right there. Indeed, you know something else I was thinking too, Like you know, not to go back to what I was saying earlier, but like you know, I even mentioned high fevers, and it is interesting that, like you know, you add heat, the shit it rises. Yeah, it sounds silly, but like you know, I don't know, I've always had high temperatures when I've had these weird experiences that I thought, like I disconnected from myself.
Speaker 1: Well, it's fairly common in the in the Shamanic tradition to train a child who's had a life threatening illness very early on in their life to be a shaman because of the fact that they've survived and having that survival of those you know, high fevers, high temperatures, all the rest of that would cause the body to leave, the astral body to leave and then come back. So there is that as a factor too with all these sicknesses.
Speaker 2: I did not know that at all.
Speaker 1: So we've got another one here. Odd Experiences by Gabriel Guzman. Hello, my name is Gabriel Guzman. I've been a longtime viewer of Occult Rejects and I've talked about some of these experiences on the Element server a few years ago. Man, this guy's an old time Yeah.
Speaker 2: Soon as I heard Element, I was like, whoa, that's awesome, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: If you want more detail on anything, just to ask. But I've had an ND eight years ago when I was twenty one, and I one hundred percent believe I crossed the Abyss. That was the only experience I've ever had until four years ago. I had a wild encounter with a flying saucer in rural Washington State on my family's sixth generation farm. I moved back down to California after that, and for a while I was having reoccurring dream of fighting a fake alien invasion. I saw fake because the craft destroying cities look like fitterjet drones and the flying saucer never destroyed anything. After that, I started to get into ritualistic ceremonial magic, and although I was losing my mind for a while, almost every night, these strange astral entities remind me of Grays would visit me and make it very hard to sleep. That went on for a few months until on one night, I'm pretty sure I innovated an angel as I watched it and get rid of these entities and never experience that again. So that's an interesting kind of exorcism of the Grays. You know. I'm sure you've heard the the Christian podcasters talk about all the uh, all the times that calling out the name of Jesus has has made the Grays go away, and uh, well this guy did it by inventing an angel of his own, and he made.
Speaker 2: The Grays go away.
Speaker 1: So there's a I think there's an element of human spirit that goes into making people whole again.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is where we get the term holism. So you've got to sort of tap into the collective unconsciousness or the collective genius of humankind to return the body and the mind to a state of homeostasis.
Speaker 2: Again, look that we got someone, you know there you go.
Speaker 1: Nice. What's your take on his experience with the ceremonial magic, the Grays and all the rest of it.
Speaker 2: For me, I don't even know how to explain it. I don't know. Next time I fuck with magic, maybe we'll kick back into my head and I'll get an idea. But there was a lot of things. I mean, just there are certain things, and not to get into it too much, but like I do feel like to an extent, this UFO shit, some of it goes back to just magic, you know. And you know, even the idea of a gray and Lamb Alista Crowley and again that that kind of whole look goes back to him. I just don't think it's as what we do with with certain gods, humanize the shit out of them and actually think they're real, is what we're doing wrong with Lamb in my opinion. And actually you know, thinking that that's you know, some creature that actually you know exists, you know, it's an archetype or an idea that's put into an art. But h I mean, I so like, I guess what I'm getting at is that, like you know, when it comes to the occult, I can see how you can start tying I guess UFO or alien stuff into it. But my also opinion too, I do think depending on what you're doing, I do think you can create I guess you a full type effects to people or alien effects to people, possibly you know, in the sky. People will take it for the wrong thing. That's just my opinion. Some serious stuff I think can do that. So just like this kid's whole thing, its just I mean to me, it just fits anyway, because I do think it's very fitting with the occult UFO and alien shit.
Speaker 1: I like to go a little bit more mechanical when it comes to consciousness. I think that there's this idea of plasma being conscious, Like they've been able to stabilize plaza something with that, right, so what if we have upper atmospheric plasmas?
Speaker 2: See real quick, I think that is actually more of the issue in our blood than that other fucking stupid word we keep throwing around like it's a strikes for no reason. I actually think the fact that this plasma in blood is more important than that silly shit. Well, think about that, we actually have like liquid light.
Speaker 1: Well, the plasma in are blood, I think they call it that, but it's it's sort of like how they say it's uh uh you know, sort of like a medium for the rest of the things in the blood. But the plasma in the sky, it's it's usually all electrically based. Now, with the blood, there are electrolytes that do carry a pretty good amount of this uh you know, easy electro charge because there the whole body functions on that easy water the uh you know chemically well not chemically but physically separated water from the charges and you get the uh the light from the sky that helps you to create these easy zones and your blood which punchs pumps your blood. So I think between the water, the electricity, and all of the energy in our atmosphere, I think there are probably I don't know if you've ever seen the pictures of sprites, but sometimes you'll have electricity going up instead of down, and so on the top of these clouds, you'll see these electrical sprites coming up and they don't look like normal electricity, and it's just like pure plasma, and if you see the videos of them, they'll hang around for a while. What if that's connected to consciousness? And what if maybe that kind of stuff is a portal for other forms of consciousness in that region that basically can come down and talk to you. And this is where we get the idea of these orbs and all the rest of this stuff. I mean, the stories from Chris Bledsoe sounds like he's encountering these upper atmospheric plasmas that are taking on dimensions and forms that maybe have been connected to dimensions and forms of people who have had visions in the past, you know. I mean, plasma is as close to formless as it gets. That was a good one, though. I like that. Let's see here. This is from Nannie. It's a short one, only a short story. But when I was about three or four years old, I remember falling down one point five meters at my house at night by crawling off some table before hitting the ground. I was suddenly stopped and let down very slowly. To this day, I have no fucking clue that that was possible. No one was even near me. Interesting. Interesting, I could see you kind of have different layers to your soul, and those different layers are connected to other different parts of your your I guess you would call it spiritual ecosystem. And a lot of that goes into right, well, that goes into ancestors. So yeah, you're thinking about these guardian angels and stuff that's heavily connected to ancestors who still care about their own family and how they grow up. And so a small child falling off of the table would definitely get their attention and cause them to step in with whatever they had. You know, what's your take.
Speaker 2: I mean, we do all have like even in our you know, I to get scientific and even our DNA, we do have like our whole ancestors like stored within us too, So I mean there's a connection to something there. Maybe I agree, and I to try to get too out there with it, but I do think, you know, like yeah, even like within an occult even kind of like you said, you're like holy guardian angel or something like that. To me, that would be kind of like higher up your DNH maybe like more in the past before you got all the way to where you are now.
Speaker 1: We got slick at the chat, So I kind of feel we get tricked by language.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. For sure, language fucks everything right, And so.
Speaker 1: You know, our perception of things is so heavily biased in terms of the language that we use. And so even talking about guardian angels, ancestors, all the rest of this stuff wrapped up in in our family reincarnation cycles and across family reincarnation cycles, it's like, you know, all these things could be connected on a level that we haven't been able to describe fully yet. I'm up with that, you know, So if we don't have the language to describe it, what we just going through the experiences and finding the similarities is good, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I do think It's like I've always said, sometimes to explain some of my experiences, I can't even really properly do it speaking, so I have to like kind of give like visual ideas, and you know that still doesn't even do it. It's like I can't explain it with the language I.
Speaker 1: Have, absolutely And I had this one experience on mushrooms.
Speaker 2: It was like it hit me so.
Speaker 1: Fast that everything we say is coloring how we do things, and our language is so inadequate to even approach a lot of the experiences we've had that it creates so much more conflict than it's necessary, because if we could truly express what we're feeling and what we're seeing to other people who could truly understand it, we wouldn't have those problems in the first place. You know, you know, our language is a really dim reflection of what we actually feel and what we actually do, and people take things to mean anything they want to most of the time anyway, So oh.
Speaker 2: Today's day and age, Lying to yourself to believe whatever you wants like the normal thing to do.
Speaker 1: I think a really good example of that is the fact that for the last six or now probably eight years now, the Left has lost all sense of humor because they intentionally misinterpret everything they hear because that's the way they feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: So I got two from Gareth Turner.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, nice, I see him around. Thank you, Gareth, that's what's up.
Speaker 1: Good day to you. This was one weird. This one was weird and has the classic myth motif of performing an action that you really shouldn't. In twenty ten January, I left my girlfriend and gardening business after going straight onto conspiracy World, living in my van. It was really cold and snowy winter, really cold. So went to work on this farm, got there early, tried to get a fire going. No go, So I thought a bit of petrol would help, instead of the sensible thing of adding a small amount separately in a little vessel or any other safe way I had done before. Something very clearly went no. Let's squirt the petrol on the pissy little flame, and the petrol can was in the fire with me holding it. I will just add that I have never done anything stupid like that before. It sounds weird, but really I didn't have to control at that point, had it since? So makes sense now at the time sort of. Anyway, the petrol can in the fire, I'm shitting it. There's a stream outside, lots of snow, so I run outside and jump into the little pool that's part of this Brooks stream. The next thing, the water is in the fire all around me. The petrel has poured into the water and I am surrounded in the fire. Did a weird thing. Then I had a good moment, like one thousands in one to take stock. It was fucking amazing. Then back to real time, So I guess time slowed down for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then went back to real time and the stream takes the petrel away, sorry nature, and I am left soaked, slightly laughed, and slightly singed and ecstatic. Ecstatic doesn't quite sum it up. It was like my vision Quest posted some shorts, yet this was unclear to my vision Quest. Peaceful explained it to my shaman. Once was a baptism of fire and water self initiated. That's interesting, So I guess it was an accident that led to a kind of an enlightenment experience where you got to see everything in matrix time. It's pretty well, that's pretty cool. I like that. So I had experiences where everything seems to slow down. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, But you know, I just wish I sped up. You know, if I sped up, things would be a lot better.
Speaker 2: But it's like when you're on the swing set and you jump off the swing, it shit slows down for a few you. I feel like, oh fuck, I ge believe I actually did this again. I don't even know what this has to do. But thank you. I was reading on that before and I was like, I don't get it. Thank you, Lucy.
Speaker 1: H wish you all, wish all the peeps. Let's see here. Time has been speeding up over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that I do feel like it has been.
Speaker 1: Especially with all this stuff that Trump is doing, trying to flood the zone with all of his uh new orders and stuff.
Speaker 2: Get I don't know what. He's off the hook, he's off and running.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, anybody who thinks that they can balance this many balls in the air as they're as they're trying to juggle them has either been planning for this moment for the last four years. It's completely out of control. I kind of assume it's the ladder, but who knows.
Speaker 2: I think it's well, I think they're completely out of control and just doing what they've wanted to do for the last weeks. Yeah, I don't know. It just it seems very interesting. I wonder what will be like a year from there. Yeah. Yeah, it's just a lot of things seemed to change pretty soon actually, with all these decisions he's making. Yeah, I will say one thing that is like creepily eerie about it. And again I'm not just saying that it's necessarily like that, but there was a lot of parallels to Nazi Germany still, I mean, instead of Jewish people. Now we're just importing fucking illegal aliens to a fucking prison, Like, what the fuck? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's one of those situations where you have to look at the incentives and understand that. You know, for me, at least, I see all of these deportations as being the result of the federal government putting in incentive structures that are just unsustainable completely, like they just they wanted to get it in place as quick as they could so that you can't get them out. And he's saying I don't care. So at some point it's like I put it.
Speaker 2: Oh, believe me, I don't think motherfucker should be here either. It's just like the parallels to Germany and certain points with this guy, it just seems funny and uncanny in certain ways. Not saying it's definitely necessary necessarily like that, it's just if you want to look at it, it is like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Right, Well, from the libertarian perspective, they're like, there shouldn't be any borders, there shouldn't be any states, And I look at it like this. So libertarians are in favor of firearms, right, and you know, they see the firearm as a tool. Well, if you look at immigration like a tool, it could just be like a firearm, right, You're just using it to displace the native population. So do you have to disarm the person so that he doesn't shoot you, or do you let the tool continue to do its job, which is displace you. And if you look at it like that, you can kind of understand, you know, this isn't really about statism, This isn't really about borders. This is about disarming the people that want to displace you for their own benefits. I mean, if you look at the amount of aid that what's his name, George Soros got from USAID, Like he got one hundred and twenty six billion dollars so that he could do these, you know, importation plans all across the world, not just America, but all across the world, because the idea there is to use these immigrants as a destabilization play to make sure nobody can resist their agenda. That's a weapon that's being used as a tool, and you got to take the tool out of their hands. I think that's one of the reasons why Musk and the rest of them are going after this USAID because that's been the main tool. You know, I found out today that USAID has four times the budget of the CIA. So anytime the CIA is doing anything, all they do is go over to their piggybank, USAID and then just withdraw the money and keep keep doing whatever they want. So formally, we think of the CIA is using black budgets. They don't need to use black budgets. They've got USAID, you know, they just tap into that.
Speaker 2: It's fucking gross, But yeah, it was that.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I do think that's gonna get interesting with what comes from that, right, I'm wondering if people actually they get in trouble. I don't know, but like I was looking at some shit today, I was like, God, damn, Like they're really showing you, like the string of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for them to go after USAID, I think is a bit big step.
Speaker 2: That's that seems like again that they knew about that prior, right though they went after it so fast.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, they knew about it, and they took action, which is very rare and nothing you ever see from the Republicans, right because all this USAID is used for is destabilizing foreign governments to have you know, color revolutions. So they would check out all this money. This is what they did in Ukraine before in twenty fourteen, is they had all as USAID money flowing in there, so they get protesters on the streets in the middle of winter in Ukraine, and they kept it flowing in there so that they could have their little color revolution and use it to go to war with Russia. Once you take that off the table, you don't get any more of these proxy wars. So that's a big step. That's really positive in my opinion. But I mean, who knows what they're gonna do with the money, that's the real question, right, send it to Israel, like fuck?
Speaker 2: Come on, all right?
Speaker 1: And we got the last one. This is another one like Gareth. Yep, this is another one from Gareth. He's I think this is talking about UFOs.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll see good day to you. Nick was recounting his spiritual vision experience in the shoe. It reminded me of oh, here we go. This is his Yopo experience. It was summer twenty two twenty on the farm I live, which has yurts open to tourists. CV nineteen was kicking off and like now, sadly I was the only one around who was suckered in. So when a couple from Holland arrived, the guy was a mushroom shaman who was conspiratorial aware. We got chat chatting. He asks if I wanted to do yopo. I've never heard of it, and yes I will, having done DMT once before, another gifted experience. He prepared the Rupa and yopo. I've never heard of either one of these drugs. This is like really weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is new for me.
Speaker 1: And at night I took the plant medicines Rupa first and yopo after. Rupa was cleaner, a cleanser for the yopo. The yopo sent me somewhere real. It wasn't like a hallucination, and yet it was like the DMT experience feeling for my previous time. When I closed my eyes, I was on spacetime, limbo stars around me and symbols flying at me, whizzing past, and all gone, big splashes of rainbow oil slicks appearing.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I've said that before, Yeah, oh wow, and.
Speaker 1: Then others appear in walls of color which would go. When I opened my eyes, the grass was like an esher four d painting, and then I would close my eyes back in limbo with symbols, et cetera, and then open my eyes in for esher world, all while vomiting so bad it got to a point where I thought, shit, if I don't stop soon, it's gonna get really serious. Fortunately, the yopa wore off. The shaman said he had never seen someone react like that before. Of course, it's only in the past two years since that experience that I've been able to comprehend it was, and that's only thanks to spirit guides. Even writing that that feels crazy, and yet getting used to acknowledging them rather than ignore, which is pointless, like ignoring the shock reading of the eye chain. So I was allowed to visit our periphery. Shouldn't use a stupid word, and yet it was like I was sneaked in my body. Really didn't handle it well. Put a whole new light on the realm, flat Earth and others. When you know, you know. And I write that as my other and first TMT again came to me without asking, was scared to try, and yet was shown everything is moving all true time, all through time. I sat on a hill in the Tantes devn UK. The whole of everything was alive and pulsing, the green covering the land billowed like a douvet, and the unmistakable feeling like yopo. I wasn't wasted. I was just really aware and soaking it in, stepping out of the ordinary time, seeing and feeling things. As my frequency is ratcheted, I have a great respect for medicines, whether fasting or taking, when used right, are the best language. Thank headless for your time, much love and warmth to you and yours. I'm going to look up what yopo is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never heard of these things. You know, that oil slick in the rainbow colors, that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he thinks that was the the edge of our reality.
Speaker 2: They can see that's it kind of seems like that.
Speaker 1: I could see that too. That makes total sense, especially when you're talking about going crossing the Abyss. You would see the sort of rainbow oil slick as you're as you're moving across that boundary. So I've got the Wikipedia page pulled up, and it's called Anna dena Therna herregina, also known as Yopo, Jopo jopala, or the calcium tree. It's a perennial tree of the genus blah blah blah, native to the Caribbean and South America. It grows up to twenty meters tall and has thorny bark. Its flowers grow in small, pale yellow to white spherical clusters. Let's look at the uses. The wood produces very hard timber toxicity. The beans, sometimes called seeds and falling leaves, are hallucinogenic and toxic. Oh well, they said, so, they don't want to get into it too much. Entheogenic uses. Archaeological evidence shows that the beans have been used for hallucinogens for thousands of years. The oldest clear evidence of use comes from the pipes made from the puma bone found with the beans, presumably of the sister species at Inca Cueva, in the site of Hama Huaca Gorge at the edge of the Puna Juhei Province in Argentina. The pipes are found to contain the hallucinogen DMT, one of the compounds found in the beans. Radiocarbon dating of the material date to twenty two thousand, one hundred and thirty BC, suggesting that it has been used for over four thousand years. So make note everybody, yopo, it's got DMT.
Speaker 2: For a minute now, damn.
Speaker 1: Opo.
Speaker 2: They said they smoked down out of a puma bone. Yeah, that's a puma bone bone. I mean's who's better than you at that moment. I've never even used this ship, and I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's it didn't say anything about Rupo, but rua r u Pa. I guess you use the Rupa in conjunction with this, and then you're vomiting and seeing escer paintings and stuff you bone.
Speaker 2: It's okay, chick, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting. So what what stands out to me is Argentina. In on the southern part of Argentina, they have what they call Patagonia, which Patagonia means the giant foot because the first explorers to land in Patagonia said that there were twelve foot tall giants there. That's yeah, that's why it's called Patagonia because of the twelve foot tall giant. Well, what if that's related. What if there's a species that has basically evolved separately from mankind in a sort of ritualistic d MT trip with all this stuff that's growing down there that we don't even know about yopo and shit, because.
Speaker 2: Why not.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know about Have you ever heard about sassafras?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So sassafras uh. It produces an oil called saffrol, and saffrol is essential to the making of ecstasy. So all the ecstasy comes from saffrol, which comes from sassafras. Now, what they have to do is they have to inhibit your liver so that your liver doesn't filter out the toxins from this saffral. So that's when you go on the ecstasy trip. So the Native Americans would use different types of pepper in conjunction with saffrol. The pepper would be an inhibitor for the liver, and then you use the the sassafras to to trip. So the Native Americans use this all the time. Ecstasy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I go to the stone by sassafras and fucking pepper's triples.
Speaker 1: I think you got to do it in pretty pretty There we go. She's got some Gary's got some sassafrass. He knows what you get with it. There's a there's a three stage process to how you can identify and consume any plants. First, you rub the leaves on your tips.
Speaker 2: This might be a dangerous topic. Actually, well, I mean I know this is his theory, this is how he's heard you could.
Speaker 1: Do it, well someone who isn't me. We'll go with that first. But you start by rubbing your fingertips with it. You wait fifteen minutes, and if your fingers haven't swollen up and they don't feel itchy or anything, then you move on to stage two. You take whatever you've you've rubbed and you put a little bit on your on the corner of your mouth, right and if the corner of your mouth doesn't swell up, because you know it's a different type of sud.
Speaker 2: Then you look like you got herpes.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but it's better than putting on the inside. After that, you put it on your lip and your gum, and then if it doesn't do anything from there, then you can take a bite of it. But you got to wait like fifteen minutes between each one of these phases so that you can get to the point where you can actually start.
Speaker 2: To do this.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people have this idea that you can't tell what's edible in nature from what's not edible, But if you follow these steps, you can actually start to find what is edible and what is it and just by paying attention to all of the different signs, you could find what's edible and what's not. And doing that will, you know, boost your chances of survival if you're ever in that situation big time.
Speaker 2: I like to believe there's another way of knowing if it's poisonous. Is you know, did so and so die when they ate it for the first time? You know, I like to know there's another protocol besides death right.
Speaker 1: And the ancient natives knew knew about these different protocols, and they would always be looking out for what the plants were around. So if you know, if they knew a plant that it was next to, they would watch how they interacted with each other so that they would be better aware of what those properties in that plant were. There's lots and lots of these different observational techniques that you know, ancient mankind had before you know us, and basically we're stuck trying to rediscover it. I kind of put it this way. We're aliens on the planet, were born on in a lot of ways, and we don't have that interaction. But once you start to get into this, you know, I guess DMT and all this drug culture and stuff. It's really important to keep in mind that what you're doing is you're interacting with the plants and stuff on this planet that you and your ancestors haven't done for hundreds and hundreds of years. So reconnecting with that stuff could be very harmful and dangerous if you don't take the time to start to learn the properties a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Well soon, respecting the humans weight shit died so we can live. Yeah, that's insane. I really like to believe it put down a little bit differently. I'm sure at the beginning it did for a while. Or maybe you just walked past the bushes and you saw the dead people on the floor and you're like, yeah, you just don't even eat that one.
Speaker 1: They were rubbing all that stuff on their gums, seeing what they can do to get high. I'm telling you that was a big part of it, because they're like, hey, maybe that is poisonous, but maybe it's poisonous in the best possibility.
Speaker 2: Use this leaf and numbs your gun.
Speaker 1: Right, how do you think they discovered the coca plantain?
Speaker 2: Helly way, this should makes your mouth, No hilarious. Yeah right, so yeah, let's see if this one trimps me out. It's like it kind of balled at my lips but not enough. So maybe it's like toxic to like trip you out and I kill you.
Speaker 1: This kind of reminds me of the story I heard about the dream.
Speaker 2: Giants first, the dream giant. What's the dream giant?
Speaker 1: Uh? There was an anthropologist who was studying these pygmy people. I believe it was in Indonesia, because they have pygmies in Indonesia and they have them in Africa too. He was staying with them and studying them, and what they had were what they called dream giants who would tell them what to do from their dreams, right, and so you know, he was learning the language and sort of integrating in with their society, and then he started having So these these dream giants would come to the pigmies and tell them where to settle, They would tell them what to eat, they would tell them where to go, how to build their stuff. They were like tutelary spirits. As he's staying with them, he starts having dreams with dream giants, and the dream giants start talking through him to the tribe and so people in those tribes they knew not to lie about these sort of situations, and so now he's telling them what he saw in his dreams with the dream giants, and so somehow just by being around these people, he's able to tap into the same type of ancestral memory slash you know, eggrigors that they're engaged with. Well, those dream giants have all the knowledge of the land right there at their fingertips and they're they're giving it to these people. And the dream giants have been with these people for generations. There's a powerful spiritual technology in that. Yeah, is that what the gods were?
Speaker 2: Do you think they also have pigmies done? And did they have them in Australia as well?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think they're pigmies because pigmies are like three to four, right, So it doesn't take much for them to see a dream giant because basically everybody.
Speaker 2: That's pretty sad.
Speaker 1: Everybody. So yeah, I mean, but there's so many different instances where you can look at what the pigmies are doing and be like that must have been the way it was like for ancient man. You know, there is close to being you know, uh, primeval primitive man as possible just by looking at how they live and how they conducted themselves, you could see how important dreams were for everyday life. And I look at dreams as sort of being this kind of a world of symbols. You know, everything you do in the dream is symbolic because you're not actually doing it in reality. So this is where I believe all of our symbols came from, is through our dreams. So these dreams, as they're communicating to this world of symbols which is all around us, people didn't really see a disconnect between the physical world and the world of dreams. It would kind of be able to increase our consciousness just by having those dreams then interacting with the land that we see while we're awake, and by not sort of making these artificial barriers between the dream and being awake. We can kind of use that to our advantage. But you know, we're kind of told, well, it's just a dream. But is it, like, especially that first one we went over, was that just a dream? Or are these symbols more important than I mean, in terms of memory. If that's stuck by him and that that place is very important, maybe it's important for more than just him. Maybe it's important on a much more macro scale, you know.
Speaker 2: And Markey Mark saying dreams of role in neo death experiences.
Speaker 1: In some ways it is because we're laying there as close to death as you've been all day, and then you wake up.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like us an anesthesia. But you're not right, So I think, you know, in.
Speaker 1: Terms of like human experience, you've got to look at dreams as being more than just your brain hallucinating while you're laying down. Have scientists really ever come to a definite determination of why we sleep in the first place, you know, I mean I haven't really seen it. Maybe we can do all those functions in sleep while we're awake. There's no reason for us to lay down, close our eyes, make ourselves vulnerable to predators.
Speaker 2: You know, I actually do. I do think as little it's actually a sense of magic going on. And I think that does also imply why you can, you know, like you heal the most while you're sleeping. I do think that's that's part of side effect of you kind of having a magical experience while you're sleeping. That's what I think. Absolutely, you're let something else is coming into you. And I think, like, you know what, fixing you in a sense healing or you're connecting to something that is healing right right.
Speaker 1: I think it goes into the ancestors, it goes into these different layers of spirit, it goes into all sorts of different areas, and it's just passed over. I think it proves how important our focus is, because if you're not focused on your dreams and you stop remembering your dreams, you're missing out on, you know what, over half of your life.
Speaker 2: You know, our lives here because a third right at least.
Speaker 1: We stay up all night. We don't even think of this as being valuable anymore. We've got to be conscious, we've got to be in control, and we can't ever just let it flow. And I think that's that's part of the reason why we end up in these situations over and over again throughout histories. We're not connecting with those dream giants. They're there, they want to talk to us, But are we honoring that. I don't think so. No, So uh that was that was a good episode. All of these, all of these emails. If you've had an experience, any experience at all, send me the emails at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. Submit your stories of esoteric, occult, magical, paranormal, whatever you've got. We'll break you down. We'll give you our insights and maybe you can use them. I mean, this has been a great episode. I love seeing all these comments. I love seeing all this interaction. I think you know, oh, Lisa is putting your link out there in your check Yeah, why don't you put that?
Speaker 2: You have to? Yeah, if people enjoy the work, I mean, it does cost money to run the show. There's a buy me a coffee of Vemo and I think a couple other options in the bottom Patreon and other stuff. If you would like to donate to the show. Uh, and in other ways you can even donate to the show is if you are usually watching videos and I do have more audio actually then video, go listen to it on spreaker, or go listen on to it audio just listening to the commercials. I'll be happy for that. So, yeah, those are ways to give back to the show. But yeah, one thing I do want to stress, please fear the people who are listening to this on the Occult Rejects. If you have any of these you know, uh, any of these stories please hit up Let's you'll get to hear them on the show obviously, so you know it's it's I know it's his show, but you know, my listeners, please send send sen send this guy some emails if you got.
Speaker 1: Any, that's how you can send your appreciation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love but when I don't have to search for the occultism, the occultism comes to me.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is a fun show because it's like all I have to do is just like listen to people's emails and it's cool. It really is cool to me. I think it's awesome that people mail it in. But yeah, it's a fun show for me. This is great.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And if you guys want to come on and talk about your experiences too, send me the email, tell me you want to come on, we'll get you on the show and we'll talk about it. So this has been another Headless Giant podcast, and thank you for tuning in.