Speaker 1: You know a world of deceit, Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show. As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Friday, the twenty seventh of February. You're of our Lord, twenty twenty six. Well, today we're going to have a couple of interviews. I think you're going to find really informative. We have one person who's going to share his cancer story. He has now fifty two years, pass the point they said he'd be dead. I think you're going to find it very enlightening, very hopeful. As a matter of fact, he's got an acronym for what he does, hope helping other people escape escape the kind of medieval treatment that we have in the cancer community. That's here. But we're also going to be talking about another thing that a lot of people will dismiss as medieval. I want to finish up what I began yesterday in terms of talking about the satanic singularity that we see coming towards us. And of course it's all the different aspects of the Epstein pedophile satanic ritual child abuse that's there, the Pharmacheea of the sorcery, the push towards using these hallucinogenic drugs that have always been throughout millennia have been used as a way to contact your cult. And of course the way the CIA has used this and artichoke and mk ultra and many other things. There's all these different threads seem to be coming together, and Trump administration seems to be ready to do this through so called disclosure. Well, let's begin with that. I was talking about this yesterday and I ran out of time, and there's a lot more that I really wanted to say, didn't get a chance to cover it. And I had just started talking about DMT, which, in case you don't know what that is, it's something that has been used for a very long time in the Amazon, and they have used it for psychedelic rituals part of religions there, and this is something that we have seen used for thousands of years. Of course, the Bible refers to that as pharmakia, translated as sorcery. I used to refer to that all the time as big Pharma Pharmakia because talked about how the biggest men on earth and in terms of money and importance and things like that, would not repent of their murders and other things, and I think it also ties into that. But this is quite literally what was being talked about in the Bible, and now it is being there's an attempt to mainstream it. It's an attempt that is coming multiple places from government officials and politicians. It's not just a CIA using it for their own occultic program. So these are politicians that are using it now, and just to give you an idea of DMT, they're now pushing it as a promising therapy for depression. And you've got some pharmaceutical companies that are getting on board to make a lot of money out of it. If you look it up, you will find a lot of people talking about mechanical elves and other beings that they come in contact with when they take DMT. And I know someone who told me that he took it and he said it's the scariest thing he ever had happened to him in his life, and he gets really wide eyed when he starts to talk about it. There are common descriptions of what people come across. Here's an example of this, and this is a book that's written by somebody who actually likes it and is pushing it. There's a lot of people who are very excited about They even call themselves on them psychonots and saying that they want they're like astronauts who are traveling but into a different dimension, and they want to share their experiences with these beings that they come in contact with. And so here's this one book, The Illustrated Field Guide to DMT Entities, machine Els, tricksters, teachers and other inter dimensional beings. And there's a quote from author of another book that's called DMT The Spirit Molecule, Richard Straussman, who is the author of that is an MD. He said, the psychedelic version of fantastic beasts and where to find them. We know where to find them, and now we know what to expect. New species will be discovered. Others may die out, but this compendium of DMT beings provides a most exhaustive snapshot of our days varieties. Another review from the author of another book about the same type of thing, The Visionary of the Mysterious Origins of Human Consciousness. He writes, the DMT experience is fundamentally about exploring and traveling to unknown or forgotten realms, realms that are unutterably strange and yet strangely familiar. These realms are inhabited by intelligent beings with much to teach. Like any challenging and perhaps even perilous journey, it's important to prepare and to be willing to learn from the experiences and the hard won knowledge of others. Another review, DMT is fascinating for many reasons, but not the least because it seems to provide ready access to hyperdimensional realm populated by a vast collection of non human, intelligent, apparently independent entities. Often these entities seem to have a message or many messages for our specie or an individual psychoonot that are weighted with portent. They definitely seem to have a classification system and characteristics that are familiar to many psychedelic voyagers. And then one more, I'll give you here the Demonic, from the demonic to the divine. This is the most beautiful, comprehensive, and I dare say, indispensable guide to the resident fauna of the DMT realm. You won't want to venture into the hy hyperdimensional hinter lens without this field guide in your back pocket. I imagine when somebody's on a trip of this kind of stuff, you're not going to be pulling on a book to read it. This guy is the author of Alien information Theory and reality switch Technologies, The Best Beastiary or Hyperspace Denizens so far. So again, there is a whole culture that has come up around this, and this is ancient. It's been happening for thousands of years, and yet in our lifetime, since World War Two, we've had this fable of UFOs that has taken in place. That is the fable folks, and yet they want to present that as a scientific reality. That is what is before us, and we need to get a handle on the reference points. This is one of that. You know, generally, I would say I see eye to eye pretty much on politics with David Ike, but this is where we part weighs because what he does is he looks at it in the same way that Arthur C. Clark did in terms of the film that I talked about yesterday, Childhood's End, where he posits in his science fiction he has a group of aliens actually coming from a planet of fire, and they look exactly like all the medieval depictions of Satan or demons, complete with the bathomet horns and the clothed hoofs and all the rest of the stuff, and red skin all the rest of that. And so what he's doing is he's saying, well, it was space aliens all along. You just got it wrong thinking that it was demons right. And David Ike says the same thing as well. He says, you got all these religions and cultures. They talk about gens, they talk about demons and all this stuff, but it's really just space aliens. I say, they flipped the labels, They've flipped the switch. They have done this because they can't posit the idea of their being a god. And so this is an evolutionary inversion of reality. And that's what we need to come to grips with. All these different streams are coming together, the ritualized drugs that play tricks with your mind and perhaps do take you to another realm. Who knows what's happening. There was a guy that was working on documentary that I met at an event that I was speaking at, and they had gone to Burning Man and what they said they saw there and were told that they had all these executive, all these Silicon Valley big tech executives, the multi billionaires, they were all in a tent, a bunch of them in a tent, and they were doing DMT and they were getting technology from these mechanical elves that they would then use. Now I don't know if that was true or not, but he said these people thought it was happening. And so when you look at this and what is behind it, whether you're talking about the technocracy and their idea of a singularity, which again is a counterfeit, repetition of the lives of the Garden of Eden, when you look at these different threads, the ancient ritualized drugs that would get people in contact with these spirits, as well as the ritualized child abuse, all of it is connected to these intelligence agencies and Jeffrey Epstein and people of that ILK and so all these different threads are coming together, and I think when you look at how they're going to push this out and to what end this is going to be, I think they're ready to do it because we had, as I pointed out yesterday, we had Barack Obama just kind of casually, oh yeah, they're real, you know, and let that set there for about a day, and then he came back from it the next day. Laura Trump but I don't know if it was the next day, But soon after that, Laura Trump on Fox News was talking about it and I reported this and she said, yeah, my father in law has got the letter written. It's just a question of timing. And so we can look at this from a purely political standpoint and say, yeah, he wants to have something that's going to distract people, and certainly there will be an advantage to him for that, but he is also selling this as well. He was then asked a question by Peter Doucy of Fox News on Air Force One about what Obama had said, and this is what Trump said.
Speaker 2: Barack Obama said that aliens are real.
Speaker 1: Have you seen any evidence of non human visitors?
Speaker 2: Works?
Speaker 3: Well, he gave class of right information. He's not supposed to be doing that.
Speaker 1: Aliens are real.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if they're real or not. I can tell you he gave classified information. He's not supposed to be doing well. He made it big for sake. He took it out a class of fight information. No, don't. I don't have an opinion on it, and I never talked about it. A lot of people, a lot of people believe it.
Speaker 1: Do well.
Speaker 2: If the president can declassify anything that he wants to.
Speaker 3: I may get him out of trouble. But he classified we know, illegally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe he will declassify it. Right, And like Lauria, Trump says, all you got the letter written, it's just a matter of when he wants to drop that. And of course then they asked, uh, Pete Hegsath because this is kind of under the Department of Defense. And here's what Pete Hegsath I had to say.
Speaker 2: Three days ago, President Trump directed you to begin the process of identifying.
Speaker 4: What we seeing the UFO and l CUP files. And did you ever think that he would be the Secretary of War in charge of potentially declassifying extraterrestrial life America.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: I did not have that on my lego card.
Speaker 4: At all, And are not apparent to do that now?
Speaker 1: Of course, I mean, we've got our people working on it right now.
Speaker 3: I don't want to overseell how much time it will take.
Speaker 4: Right we're digging in. We're we're gonna be a full compliance with that executive order EA here to provide that for the president. So there'll be more coming on that fors the process of what we'll do and what sort of time frame do you may stands for not long seeking.
Speaker 3: I don't have a time frame for you yet, but standby because we'll get.
Speaker 4: A Ford in alien rail tap. What do you think aliens exists?
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 3: I get to do the review and find.
Speaker 2: Out what's along with you.
Speaker 1: Well, there are definitely other beings, and of course every Christian knows that we're not the only intelligent life. We know that God is there, we know that there's angels and demons, and we also know that all this stuff that they like to present as hidden knowledge is simply the occult. And the American government has been trading in the occult and working in the occult for a very very long time. Going back to the CIA in the mid twentieth century, Project Articode Artichoke is about seventy years ago, the CIA discussed hiding mind control drugs and vaccines. This is from Children's Health Defense. The program Project Artichoke ran from nineteen fifty one to nineteen fifty six, So the nineteen fifties Sea brainstormed ways to secretly perform mind control on humans, including concealing drugs and vaccines and widely consumed food products. A newly unearthed CIA document, revealed The Daily Mail first report of the story on Monday. The seven page document special Research for Artichoke. It described a series of ideas for how to develop chemicals designed to alter human behavior via drugs. The proposals contained in the document were part of the CIA's top secret Project Artichoke, which ran from fifty one to fifty six. According to The Daily Mail, it included administering drugs in secret as part of a long range approach to subjects. Again, we know they did this with LSD and there was a famous scientist who has taken out with that, and so they had no qualms whatsoever giving things to people surptitiously and without informed consent. This study should include.
Speaker 5: The whole practice of putting products in food that's consumed that has a psychedelic effect. Isn't that essentially fluoride in the water supply directly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can put that in that category as well. Yeah, they definitely wanted to control our minds in order to dumb them down, not to open them up to other beings. But all of these things are part of it. When you look at the CIA, how evil they have been. They have not just this didn't start with Jeffrey Epstein. They were doing this a long time before that. They were setting up honey pot traps to blackmail people with sexual stuff and in terms of mind controlled drugs and all the rest of this, pedophile rings, all of this, and this truly is a convergence of a lot of these different evil streams that have been out there. They're all related to each other when you look at what is happening. You know, we've been sold a mythology through Hollywood for quite some time about UFOs to try to put it into a scientific roach, scientific and mathematical approach, and what it is is a rebranding of an ancient truth, because the ancient truth has to be kept from us. Right, as I talked about yesterday, those one scientist who is a secularist and atheist, he did an investigation of it. He said, well, they're not behaving as if they were aliens. From another point, they're tricksters and their deceptive, and there's religious aspects of it as well. But again going back to the CIA, the study should include chemicals, they said, or drugs that can effectively be concealed in common items such as food, water, coca cola, beer, liquor, cigarettes, et cetera. This type of drug should be capable of use in standard medical treatments like vaccinations, shots, et cetera. And so they experimented on people as part of Project Arcto Chokea. They included also mushrooms in this that produce a certain type of intoxication, mental derangement. And of course LSD was a synthetic that was created by them, popularized by them. And then as they're pushing these drugs LSD and Ken Kesey and his merry band of pranksters, they then said, well that's so dangerous, we need to have drug prohibition. That was the beginning of the drug war. And of course who is pushing the drugs the most, it's the CIA. Again, this is all a convergence of all these different elements coming together. So I think disclosure will be something that they can use as a deceptive method to distract people from what is really happening, as well as the other things that they wish to do. According to Ben Tapper, a Nebraska chiropractor who has included and the disinformation doesn't in twenty twenty one for questioning vaccine safety, he said a disturbing reality that government agencies have historically explored ways to manipulate human behavior through chemical and biological means, including concepts involving food and medical interventions. This is not speculation, it's not conspiracy, and it should deeply concern every American who values bodily autonomy and informed consent. So again, Project Artichoke grew into and became mk Ultra, which has been exposed before. But Naomi Wolf, who has written about Pfizer and Pfeiser's crimes against humanity, that's the name of her book. The documents further confirm a long history of intelligence agencies research targeting human thought and behavior. As I've said for the longest time, we make a big mistake when we don't understand how powerful their technology is and that there are no limits on what they are morally capable of either. Certainly, when we look at the history of the CIA comes up over and over again, she said. Retouchers have long suspected the Church Committee's revelation that the CIA's notorious MK Ultra mind control experiments, mostly using LSD, had the effect of obscuring the agencies much larger Project Artichoke, and so this is all when you look at the disclosure talk that is coming out there, just understand that you need to have some discernment. You need to have a frame of reference. Are you going to base this on some papers from the Pentagon and from the CIA people who work for them. Is that going to be your frame of reference for the truth? Or are you going to rest it on the scriptures on the Bible. That's the key for you to get through this, to understand what is true and where you stand on this, because a lot of these things are coming through. Soy point out last year a pharmaceutical research and development executive, we're talking about this, and of course Sasha a lot of Pova, I'm sure you know of her. And Debbie Lherman released the COVID Dossier, presenting evidence that the military industrial coordination of the COVID response was not a public health event, but a global operation coordinated through public, private intelligence, and military alliances involving laws designed for chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear weapon attacks. And of course it was also a syop and we know that they did. These are the germ games of the practice for twenty years, first one being Dark Winter, and that was an alliance of these public health agencies, the corporations, as well as the intelligence agencies. And they practiced and rehearsed this stuff for twenty years before they unleashed it on us. The entire thing was a syop. And of course Yale the only studies that were really done in terms of the COVID stuff. They didn't do any studies to determine the safety or the efficacy of any vaccines or any the rest of that stuff. The studies that they did were how they were going to manipulate people and trick people into taking these vaccines when there wasn't going to be any safety or efficacy that was determined with any of this, or skipt all the testing except for the psychological operation that was very heavily tested. Well, we're going to take a quick break here and we're going to come back, and I've got the interview with the cancer survivor over half a century, and he's doing great. He's probably better help than I am. And what he had to say about what worked for him and what continued to work for him, and I think it's very important. I just saw an article from retired Senator Ben Sass He has terminal cancer. He's got tumors all over his body, and he says he's basically, you know, there's nothing else that can be done. He's basically given up. But he did have an interesting quote. He said, I remember when Tim Keller died. Tim Kellor, a Christian pastor and teacher. He said, Tim Kellor when he had the same type of cancer that Ben Sass had. He said, there's a lot of things that I regret, but he says, one thing that I would not give up is I would never want to go back to the prayer life that I had before I had cancer. And so Ben Sas said, I didn't understand that at the time, but I understand it now. Well, that is an important thing, but it's also important for us to know that there are things out there that, apparently for some people, certainly at least for our guest, work far better than any of the standard cancer treatments. And then after his interview, we're going to have an interview with someone who is going to talk about how real estate is being changed, the buying and selling real estate, how technology is impinging on that. You know, everything is being rapidly changed by technology, and that's one of the things. And he has an international brokerage firm, and he's going to talk a little bit about what the real estate picture looks like internationally. Curiously enough, he's based out of Venezuela and he finds these depressed areas, you know, like somebody might go into Detroit and look for a bargain there and hope that it's going to turn around. He thinks that Venezuela is at rock bottom and it's going to turn around. So he thinks it's a big business opportunity. But he also helps people. A lot of them maybe here because they come from another country and they're thinking as they retire, they're going to go back to their home country. It could be Ireland, it could be Greece, it could be Mexico or whatever, and a lot of people looking to save money as they retire. So he says he's got a business that helps people do that. So I think you'll find that interesting as well. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back with the Cancer Survivor. You're listening to the David Knight Show. Well, joining us now is Rick Hill. He's an ambassador for Oasis of Hope Hospital. He's also, most importantly a cancer survivor, and he's written about that he had cancer fifty two years ago and he found something that's very effective. So we want to find out a little bit about his story because we're seeing an uptick in cancer, not only that, but in turbo cancer. We've got just this last week or so, we now have the Trump administration pushing for glycysset, compelling its production, and offering legal immunity for that. So what can we do as individuals to protect ourselves from cancer? So we wanted to talk to Rick Hill about that. Thank you for joining us, sir.
Speaker 4: Well, you're welcome, looking forward to this, and you're quite right, you know, most of what has happened in this administration has been good. But man, he's got a backtrack on this because of we MAGA supporters or me, I should say, I don't like this, and I'm going to be vocal about it. Yeah, glyphosate is not good for us. And they gave him a million dollars toward his campaign last year, and I just I think that's cavin in No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that seems to be the magic number. Yeah, million dollars. They always seem to be able to get at least a thousand times they turn on their investment. You just get somebody thousands of dollars, you get millions or billions of dollars. You know, in this particular case, they got a lot more than millions of dollars. But anyway, Yeah, let's talk a little bit about your story and then we'll talk about the pushback from the cancer industry as to what you're saying. And I think we have seen all that this is an opportunity. I think that they handed us because people have been trying to talk about alternative medicine and say, why can't we try this or try that. We saw that all shut down during the pandemic. They said, well, here's this terrible pandemic. It's the worst thing we've ever seen in a history. And yet we're not going to let you try anything. You're going to set there locked down until we've got our solution is delivered to you, and then we'll compel you to take that. And I think that woke a lot of people up. I mean, if that doesn't wake you up, what will?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a frightening time. Yeah, I mean, golly, I didn't survive the Mayo Clinic and then my flight to Tijuana to be taken out by a vaccine. Yeah, I didn't get it. I refused it, and you know, I just said Thanksgiving. There are things we didn't talk about with our family, and that was one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, a lot of people are taken in by it and a lot of people, unfortunately, have been taken out by it. But let's talk about cancer and tell us your story. You were diagnosed in night teen seventy four. What kind of cancer did you have?
Speaker 4: The technical term Travis's imbriono cell carcinoma, and that is a germ cancer, meaning I probably had it from birth. And I was twenty four when I was diagnosed, and they did eight and a half hours of exploratory surgery. Remember they didn't have scans way back then.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And so they operated up here in my clavigal and found in the lymphatic system a cancer. And the lymphatic system is like a super highway once you get it in there, man, especially if it's high grade embryono cell carcinoma that's like stage four, And in the system like that, it runs like a racehorse. And they operated on my feet. They found it head to toe, stowed me back up and said, in fighte your family in you are in trouble.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So my family flew into town and I was scheduled to have chemo. And here's where the story really gets interesting. Imagine a guy down to one hundred and twenty pounds on morphine, schedule for chemotherapy on Monday. It's now Friday, and I get a letter in the mail. I open it says, dear Rick, if you want to live, you're going to have to leave the mail clinic.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So I knew this guy. He's a Baptist pastor, and I called him up and I said, you know, whatever you're smoking, send me some because I'm about a week away from meeting our creator. And he said, well, I know that, that's why I wrote you. I said, well, John, what are you not John Richardson? His name is John Ballentine. I said, John, what are you thinking? Why would I leave the Mayo Clinic. It's a citadel of modern medicine. He said, I agree with that, but I don't think it's medicine you need. And I said, well, what do you think I need? He said, are you sitting down? The story was so bizarre. He said, you're going to have to leave and go to Tijuana and there they're going to take a derivative of the apricot fruit and injected in your veins. I said, that's the story you want me to give my family that have flown in the saga that I'm leaving the Mao clinic. I've got good insurance and I'm going to go to tj for apricot. And he said, I know it doesn't sound good, does it?
Speaker 1: He said no?
Speaker 4: And I said, look, John, I'm not going to argue with you. I have an appointment with my chemotherapist in about an hour. I'm going to drive over there and I'm going to tell him what you told me. I'm telling at you. And he said, good luck with that, pal.
Speaker 1: So I did.
Speaker 4: I got my car, I drove over there, sat down, told him the story I just told your viewers. And I thought I was going to learn new swear words. I thought this chemo therapist was you little pip squeak, you know? And instead he folded his arms, sat back in his chair and he says to me, you know, Rick, it is warm in Tijuana this time of year. And I thought, did I hear what I just heard? And you know he's not going to jeopardize his three hundred k job a year. And I stood up and I said, message delivered. I appreciate your honesty. And I walked to the door, put my hand on the antle, turned and said, I probably will never see you again. And he's mild and I left. Two days later. I'm in TJ. And that was like going down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: I mean, I grew up.
Speaker 4: I grew up a Detroit greaser. You know what a greaser is like Phonsie. Oh, yeah, that is what I look like in nineteen seventy four. I'm a little messed up there, but that's after ten hours of being under you know, surgery. And if there was a health food store in Detroit, I'd never been to it and didn't know where it was, and I wouldn't have. I mean, my mother grew up in Alabama. I grew up on soul food, which is fried pork, country gravy on everything, you know, all the sweets you could eat. And we just weren't that family.
Speaker 2: We weren't.
Speaker 4: And here I am in a helt food store now in San Diego, trying to find something I can eat because they told me no more bad food, no more sugar, and I felt like there's Ravi Shanker music playing in the background. I'm the only one in the store wearing underwear.
Speaker 2: I mean, this.
Speaker 4: Stone ground heaven for these people, and I'm thinking, I don't blend, you know what. I want to make a point here. Your viewers don't have to blend for this to work. Yeah, they have to be willing to alter their life, but they don't have to be, you know, a nineteen seventies what I would. And I'm not trying to offend anybody hippie to make this work. I'm a grease, sir. I'm wearing a long leather jacket, you know. And I thought I just don't blend. But when I met doctor Contreras Senior, he said to me a very important statement. He said, Rick, this is participatory medicine. If you don't help us, we will fail and you will die. You're a sick puppy and I need your help. I said, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: Doc?
Speaker 4: He said, everything we ask you to do, I want you to be willing to do it. And I just had no idea what that entailed. First day I'm in there, they come in and they give me the latrill, you know, shots right here in the arm, and that's at vitamin B seventeen a magdalen, a derivative of the apricot six grams. You know, that's a big shot. And then they gave me a whole bunch of pancreatic enzymes. Nothing like that had ever been in this body either one. And then she comes in carrying a bout and the nurse is trying to be cheery, and she says, today we are going to start your detox program. I said, great, what's a detox? And she says, well, have you ever change water in the radiator of your car? I said, of course. She says how'd you do it? I said, well, you know, you undo the deals, you get the garden hose and then when it runs clear, you take the hose out, cap it up, lay rubber out of the parking lot. I had a fifty seven Ford slick tires, hearst floor shift handling life. Okay. I look at her and I say that thing you're carrying, where does that hose go? And she says, well, and I for the for your listeners that don't know what a colonic is, picture yourself water skiing really fast and then just sit. Okay, I know what a kiloanit is. And I didn't tell any of my friends about this. I didn't even tell my family what.
Speaker 2: I was doing.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing. I was only there three weeks. And after three weeks, my color came back, my appetite came back. I wasn't cured. I don't think anybody's cured. You can bring that stuff back in a heartbeat. If you go back to doing what you were doing before you got sick. And three weeks I'm out of there. And a lady that I know on my Facebook site was there when I was there, glioblastoma, brain cancer spread to her spine, couldn't walk. Three weeks later, Travis, both of us walked out of that clinic. Wow, and she contacts. I saw her two days ago on my face book site. Living in Key West, twenty or thirty grandkids, too much son. I'm not a one off deal, not a one off deal. There are hundreds of thousands of us out there, but I'm one of the few vocal ones. Because our government, and that's kind of what I want to focus on. If you're agreeable, our government drove it underground. In fact, the book that I wrote, Too Young to Die, I mean I had to be careful where I sold that I've got a little thing here that when I would go to a town and speak, that town would put a little thing in the newspaper saying I was coming. And then after I had spoken, they put another article in the paper saying here's what he said. The American Cancer Society used to put an alternate a position right across from my article that said, as for the testimony offered, it may be that he never had cancer in the first place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that he denied it.
Speaker 4: So after about the third article, I clipped him, sent him to the Mayo Clinic and said, you have misdiagnosed me. The American Cancer Society says this that I never had it in the first place, So what did you do that surgery for? I'm getting an attorney. I got this letter back overnight from the Mayo Clinic. In regard to your question that people have asked questioning as to whether or not you actually did have cancer in the first place, You are entirely right that you had stage three high grade imbriono cel carsonoma and that chemotherapy was mandatory when I up and left.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So and the letter that you sent me was from the doctor that diagnosed it, and he said, I'm glad that you're feeling well, but he goes, you know, we did this, we found the tumor, and he talked about all the different aspects of what were the symptoms that you had with that cancer.
Speaker 4: Well, I had a tumor. It was in the groin. So I didn't do a lot of horseback riding back then. And then I started not feeling well, achy, bad mood, you know. And I was a parochial school principal at the time. I had to go to seminary to do that, and I thought, golly, I work for God. What is this about. What do you mean terminal? Why would you use that term with me? And it's discouraging. That's what I want people to know that if they're dealing with this and they're discouraged, I'm on your team, yeah, because I know what it is to believe that I may not have any hope left in this life. And I define hope as that my calling now has helped other people escape hope, because I think for most people, not everybody, but for most people. If the disease didn't kill him, the chemo will.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the disease didn't kill him, the radiation will. And I'm looking you in the eye, Travis, and I'm saying I took massive amounts of a magdalen and pancreatic enzymes and everything else. I never even I never even got a headache. My hair didn't fall out. Now today it's falling out. But I'm seventy four years old. Okay, let's talk.
Speaker 2: But not then.
Speaker 4: I didn't have a fever, I didn't throw up, I wasn't running to the bathroom people.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was I'm sympathetic with that. My father died from chemotherapy the very first time they gave him the chemotherapy. When it took comment, it never came out of it. So the stuff that they give people, you know, I was open to this from the very beginning. But like I said, I think we've got an opening because what people saw five years ago and the fact that there was obviously a different agenda. One of the articles that you clipped and sent to me, it was a rebuttal, part of the rebuttal from the American Cancer Society, and they said, well, We just don't feel that this has any benefit. WHOA wait a minute, you don't feel that it has there's nothing scientific or medical about this. You just don't feel that it has any benefit, and keep on reading. It says, well, to date, there haven't been any test results to show its effectiveness. It's like, well, then there haven't been any test results to show that it's not effective either, Right, you haven't tested it. You just this is not about medicine or science. It's about business.
Speaker 4: I think, deny, deny, denied because Travis nobody kicks a dead dog, and nobody's thrown doctors in jail and terminating their license like they did John Richardson's father. If they're prescribing ivermectin or finn beIN or mistletoe or these other things that are out there, why because they don't work as well they work, they help, they don't work as well as this does. This was developed in nineteen o two by a doctor, John Beard. In the book World Without Cancer, Chapter five, This guy had a whole bunch of stage four cancer. People gave him these pancreatic enzymes Kimo, Tripson and Tripson, and they got well. And he published the results they came after him. So nobody kicks a dead dog. And even today I went in to a very popular hospital chain just for my annual checkup. I'm not against medicine. I'm not against all doctors and everything, but.
Speaker 1: Let the buyer beware. That's the whole thing. We should be skeptical about it, just not blindly trust this stuff. And that's what a lot of people do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this I had to.
Speaker 4: Get another doctor because he found out that I went to Tijuana.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 4: He said, yeah, some people think if they eat apricots they're going to get well. And I said, doc, I did that. And he looked at his file and he didn't have anything in there, and he said, we're done here, and he got up, left the office and slammed the door. Wow, fifty one years later, he's slamming the door in my face. I'm thinking, these people hold on to grievances. You think, you go, well, let's let buy gnes being by you look pretty good now.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not interested in the actual results there. They just they've got their paradigm and their business that they want to push forward. And that's the key thing. Well, I certainly know what that is like, and of course my audience that knows that as well, have been banned on PayPal and Venmo and YouTube and Facebook and on and on and on, because I'm not going to be quiet about it. And I appreciate you persisting in this as well, because it's very important when you get something like this and you have to look at why these people are so hell bent, literally hell bent on trying to suppress this information that could help people and to push something on them that's going to harm them, because they have some benefits somehow out of this. That is the amazing thing, probably like your acronym of hope, helping other people escape, that's really the key thing. I think.
Speaker 4: Well, and I'd like to give your viewers a free book with no credit card to have nobody calls, but if they will log on to world My World without Cancer dot com My World without Cancer dot com, I will send them a three hundred page book which has in chapter five this doctor Beard's research, so that they can go, well, you know, I heard this weird story today on this program, but the guy sent me a free book. I read it and it seems credible to me. And this is from nineteen oh two.
Speaker 1: Wow, all these years.
Speaker 4: They've hidden this. Wow, and I just think that's criminal. Just how come I couldn't use my insurance to get this treatment? Why did I have to leave the country to do it?
Speaker 1: That's right? And why is it that doctors can't talk to patients about different alternatives. Why do I have to have politicians that are going to set in judgment of what I'm allowed to use for my own health. That makes absolutely no sense, but that's where we are in this country, unfortunately.
Speaker 4: So they can get that free book, and then if they want my book for free, they can go on to B seventeen works dot com and there's a little questionnaire to fill out and if they want to talk to me, I'll give them a callback or I'll send them an email. But I'll also send them a PDF copy of my book, Too Young to Die. I'm not a scholar, I'm not a doctor, but it's a story of hope. Well, I talked to details.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've talked to John Richards several times and I told him, I said, I don't discount anecdotal stories. I think they're very important because when you look at these studies that are orchestrated. I reported on this over and over again. How you got three different pharmaceutical companies. They've all got to draw a drug that they want to use to sell you to treat a particular condition. And they all do their own studies. And guess what, the people that they hire to do the studies, if Brand A hires the person to do the task, guests which brand is the best one? Brand A, And if Brand B hires somebody else, it's going to be Brand Be's going to be the best one. And so I don't really have a lot of faith and a lot of these studies because you look at them, a lot of them have a conflict of interest in terms of who's paying for them. When as you look at somebody's particular anecdotal story like yours, your interest is just in trying to help other people and tell them where you found some help.
Speaker 4: And that's the key that sent me a million dollars last year.
Speaker 1: That's right, pain, you know.
Speaker 4: And I just I'm not for sale, and I've done without some things in order to do this. But I look at it this way. This Baptist pastor right fifty one years ago stuck his nose in my business and said Rick you're going to die if you keep doing what you're doing. And today I'm I'm seventy four, five, seventy five now, and I I don't have the problems that other people have. I just don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I see people in grocery stores. They're my age, Yeah, hanging on the handle to get out of the store, nothing but sugar in their cart. Yeah, and they're on eight or nine prescriptions.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing. Yeah, that's the other thing. They give you a prescription for one thing, and then that may actually exacerbate that condition, but then it creates some other side issues. And so you start taking some drugs for these other side issues. And now what's the interaction with all these drugs. Nobody tests that at all.
Speaker 4: Met Foreman is a gateway, And unfortunately, in our society, about two thirds of the people you'll ever walk by are on met Foreman and glip aside and all these other things because somebody convinced them that sugar is okay in modest amounts. As long as it's in fruit modest amounts, it is okay. But a Coca Cola, you know, nine tablespoons of sugar in that puppy and then they go into the seven eleven and get a big gulp.
Speaker 2: One's not enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to die quickly. So we are we're what a species are.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It really is amazing too when you go back and look at pictures of just the general population in the fifties, sixties and seventies and so, and how thin everybody was, and how have you everybody yesterday? It's amazing for me to go back and look. I tried to go back to the high school I attended and see what was happening to it because there was a controversy about the mascot there. It was Chiefs and they don't allow that anymore, right, So I go back and look, and and you know, the band that was there and the majorrettes and cheerleaders and stuff. Was like, how did everybody it's so fat? It's amazing.
Speaker 4: You look terrific, And yeah, you must have walked around thinking, now I'm the one that's not really fitting in.
Speaker 1: It was strange.
Speaker 4: Yet, yeah, let me let me get rid of that. When I use my computer, it even though I've got my phone off, my computer will say take the call. Yeah, you know, I I don't understand why someone wouldn't at least sit down with me like a doctor, like the surgeon that did all of that, and say, hey, I don't agree with what you did, but i'm at it worked. Tell me what you did. I'll take notes and I will look at it. They just say, no, I'm not interested in what you did. I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Well, I've seen what you're talking about. When it comes to media tree right, Pediatricians have been put under economic pressure by the insurance companies that if they don't get a certain percentage of their kids vaccinated per the vaccine schedule, they get their insurance cut so drastically that it puts them out of business. And so these guys are really aggressive about it. I first saw that when our kids were young, about thirty years ago, aggressively pushing this vaccine stuff and trying to get us to put them on fluoride pills because we were on well water. This guy was adamant about all this stuff, and I didn't argue with him. We just never went back, you know. But it really is amazing the kind of how they have embraced this as their identity, as their profession, and they are as aggressive in terms of pushing this as the people who are directly making the product.
Speaker 4: Well, imagine John, I know you've interviewed John Richardson, but imagine what it was like growing up in that house. Your dad's a doctor, he's running for Congress, He's a very popular person in that community northern California, and all of a sudden they come into his office with the guns out, arrest him and his nurse, strow him in jail, and then terminate his medical license for giving someone Apricot derivatives. What is the matter with these people? You know, I mean you'd think they go you know, let's ignore them. I mean, if you want to think Apricots cure people, fine, but no, they went to war. And the reason they went to war, they also went to war with Rife, Royal Rife, the same thing, the Rife microscope, the way he that San Diego Tribune wrote the article and said, this guy took eight or nine patients with stage four cancer and they don't have it anymore. What is doctor Rife doing? They rated his office, took everything he had, terminated his medical license, and unfortunately he died an early death, probably due to alcohol, because they destroyed his life.
Speaker 1: Well, that is amazing.
Speaker 4: I don't get it. I just don't get it. I'm excited about you having this kind of information on your show because you are part of the solution, not the problem.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Yeah, we have to. I've just seen this in so many different ways.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The first time kind of interesting, you know, Jed Griffin, you always think about naming of the Federal Reserve. First time I was ever censored was because of a report that I did on the one hundredth anniversary of the Federal Reserve. So they have these systems that are so vital that they will do anything to anybody who even criticizes the calls into question what these systems are. And it truly is amazing how vigorously they protect themselves with this kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, I did an interview with doctor Contreras Junior, you know, Francisco. He's a surgical oncologist, speaks three or four languages fluently. This guy didn't fall off the truck yesterday, and they interviewed me, they interviewed him. We put it on Facebook, we put it on YouTube, and they took it down. Yeah, this guy said nothing acoustic, didn't make fun of anybody, nothing like that, and they just took it all down. This was recently, like a month ago.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And he is a director and founder of the Oasi Whole Hospital, five story hospital, two operatories, twenty four hour nursing, private rooms, and they took it down because I was on there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It truly is amazing, and they do they do focus on individuals already, and everybody talks about how they're going to use a surveillancing control to limit speech and what people can say and post and all the rest of this stuff. It's already happening. It's been happening for quite some time. I mean after they took my stuff down on YouTube, I put up a Christmas music program of some Christmas music that I've done on a channel about a year and a half after that, and they took that down after six months with no explanation. And so we put up a few things now on YouTube. I don't expect that to last very long. We have to very carefully edit it when we put it up, or we know they'll all be taken down. But it's just kind of there as a pointer to the other stuff.
Speaker 2: That we do.
Speaker 1: But that's where we live now, and it's only going to get worse because they're focusing so much on how they can identify people and turn using the internet into a permission that is granted by them.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if your viewer know this or not, but you were kind enough to set up a discount. May I talk about that briefly. The things that I took are available, and they are legal as long as they're purchased as food supplements. That's what we're saying today. And if they log on the r n C store dot com, r n C like Rick Nancy Charlie store dot com, they can order anything that they you know, the the enzymes, the B seventeen, the B fifteen, anything they want. And if they put that I wrote it down Night k N I G H T, which I yeah, it's your last name. If they put that in at the end of the order, they'll say do you have a discount code? I hate those because I never have one.
Speaker 1: You got one? Now I have one.
Speaker 4: Now if they write Night in there, they'll save ten percent. I don't get it. You don't get that money. That's for your listeners, that's right, and your viewers. So they may not know this, but that's a great thing you did. And you may have to go to rumble with this because you got Ricky on here today there after me.
Speaker 1: Well, that's where we are on rumble Bit, shoot Odyssey. We're on those platforms. Of course, I'm still on Twitter, but heavily shadow band there and we've verified that. But that's just the world that we live in. So we just accept that and we move on and we do the best that we can. But it truly is an amazing commentary on our government to the extent that nothing that they do surprises me. If you're gonna let people get cancer and if you're going to pick their pockets as they're dying in agony, then I guess you could pretty much do anything right and there's nothing that's taking off the table.
Speaker 4: Always just developed an oral be seventeen light bosomal. Oh and compare this now when I was at the Mayo Clinic. Had I stayed and gotten the chemo and the radiation and what they wanted to do five hundred thousand, six hundred thousand, you can buy a bottle of this stuff for three hundred bucks. And that's what's driving them crazy. Yeah, because these integrative alternative guys and women put their life on the line and say, you know, there's other ways to do this and for a little bit of money, and that's what's cooking the deal, that's what's causing the war out in the streets. But I'm going to fight that war. I'm going to be vocal like you, and I'm not going to get shoved around because somebody spoke up and saved my life fifty one years ago. Yes, how dare I if somebody's he says, Rick, you had cancer a long time ago, how'd you get Well, well, you know, I just took what they asked me to take.
Speaker 2: And no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well good for you. Yeah, and we know it's the money. You're going to know that. It's the love of money. Is Jesus at the root of all evil, right, And that really is what we see over and over again. There is so much money involved in that that they will do very evil things to people. So I appreciate you putting that out there. People can educate themselves again if you go to my World Without Cancer dot com. There's a free book there download and they can find is that where your book there is as well, my.
Speaker 4: Book isn't there, but my book is either on RNC store dot com or it's at B seventeen works dot com if they fill out that little one page questionnaire and I'm in a certified no one's going to share anything that's private, but I'll send them a copy of my book. And it's a fun book. I used to do stand up comedy and I don't know how funny cancer is, but what they tried to do to me was funny, and I'm not funny, ha ha funny odd. But yeah, they can get all that. Even Amazon carries my book, So you know, we've got a few people that are still willing to be okay. But yeah, I'm feeling fine. I'm one hundred and fifty pounds, I'm five nine, I don't take any prescription drugs. I've never had chemo, never had radiation, and I've never had a relapse in fifty one years. And I got that Mayo Clinic letter that you've read, Improved, that's right, that said I'm not lying about this, and my slides are preserved in paraffin at the Mayo Clinic because when I wrote them and told them I was going to sue them, they they got ready, Oh yeah, we're telling the truth.
Speaker 1: That's great, and we're not.
Speaker 4: But we're not. I'm not prescribing. I'm not telling people, yes, you can get well. What I'm saying is I got well. And if that sounds like a good idea, I'm willing to talk to you about it. And and you know, move the ball down the field.
Speaker 1: That's great that you're doing that. It's just a sad commentary on our government that you have to be so careful about how you present this information or they will attack you. I mean that that in and of itself is just offensive when you look at how they police all this information and you know, call it whatever they want to call it, but I'm used to that. I Mean, there's so many different topics that they will cancel you for, but that is one of the key ones that's there again. B seventeen works w O r k S dot com and Oasis of Hope dot com and so RNC store dot com. And that's where you can use the code night to get some books as well as supplements that they sell there and get a ten percent discount off of that. Thank you so much, Night with A that's right, Thank you so much, Rick. I appreciate your story, and I'm glad that it all worked out for you, and it's good. We're glad that you're doing fine. I just think back of all the friends and family that I've lost to cancer, and.
Speaker 4: Yes, and my father, my sister came out of acoma. What is that about.
Speaker 1: My sister died at the age of fifty with cancer and she went to the MD Anderson Clinic and they messed her up really bad. It was difficult last couple of months of her life, really was. So it's something that really hits home in my family and I want to get this information out. So thank you so much for coming on, Rick. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed being here and every time you call me, I'll come run it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, have a good day. Thank you very much again, Rick Hell and my World Without Cancer dot com, B seventeen Works dot com, Oasis of Hope dot com, and of course RNC store dot com where you can get some of the things that they talk about making sense common Again. You're listening to the David Night Show. Well, joining us now is Sasha Paparich, and he has an international perspective on the real estate market. You know, we have a way that we have here in America of buying and selling houses, which is different than the rest of the world. We've only seen one way for several decades. But even that way is undergoing a lot of different changes. We've had major lawsuits between brokerages and others fighting each other in court in terms of how listings are going to be done, how real estate is going to be done, commissions, and things like that. Two major lawsuits for the National Association Realators one in twenty twenty three that was one point eight billion dollars and then there was another one for four hundred and something million dollars that happened in twenty twenty four. Meanwhile, there are lawsuits going back and forth becaming big brokerage companies like Remax and a service called Compass that is doing exclusive interviews interviews, not interviews, but listings for a short period of time before they put him out for multiple listings, and so that's created a competition between Compass and Zilo. So Sasha has a company that is the first international real estate platform. So I thought it'd be kind of interesting to get his perspective on how things are rapidly changing here in the United States as well as what is customary internationally. So joining us now is Sasha Popa Rick, the founder of Mobilium. I guess is the way you pronounced it? Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Or X? And thank you David, thank you for having me on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for coming on. Yeah, it's kind of interesting. A lot of tech changes are really happening. And I think even when we look at the ability of artificial intelligence to go through and sort through a large amount of data and bring that home and make some sense of it or not the point yet where the AI agents are really working that well. But theoretically you could have an AI agent that would go out and look at listings and you tell it you want to be in this general area, and you give it some other parameter maybe about schools or this or that, and have it do a sort through of all the data that's out there and present candidates to you. Well, what do you think is going to be happening in the real state market?
Speaker 2: Wow? I mean, I I am. We had this like little little chat before we started it, and you know that. I think that a major thing that's going to happen is that unfortunately or fortunately, agents are going to become more and more obsolete.
Speaker 1: And you know, human agents, human agents, you be real state agents.
Speaker 2: Absolutely the physical appearance of an agent, because the work that agents provide today it's not even as closed what was happening ten to fifteen. I'm not even talking about twenty years ago. I mean you, as a seller, Let's say in two thousands, early two thousands, were hiring an agent who like would go like and break his or hers lag and show it in the house and take up pictures and do all these documentations, applications, anything for you, which was rightfully something that would earn the agent five percent of the commission of six percent of commission, depends on the area, exactly today's age. I mean, I'm not sure what agents are actually doing except being like you know, Instagram models. I mean, it's you can say, okay, so people are going to look at me now because they have tons of friends who are agents and tons of friends who are brokers, and I think they already know this whole thing. This whole COVID period shook that three of four hundred thousand agents in California alone, you know, coming down to maybe like only thirty percent of them actually selling something and you know, because every single agent prior the COVID, prior the interst rates coming to just a few percent, and was making two hundred thousand dollars a year buying the brand new beamers, buying amazing purses. Like if it was a female and it was like irritating the neighbor next door who was actually doing something else, being a hostess, of being like, you know, a receptionist, and then she got neighbors like, oh my god, how do you make all this money? It was seller's market properties being so left and right, and then they go, look, you just go do your test three four months, you know whatever, You get your license and join my brokerage, and I'm going to give you so many deals because the market is looking force for buyers, you know, to to to accumulate, and everyone was making money when COVID hit. After the COVID, the economy is start crushing down all these things. Most of the agents fell off and they go back to their own roots, back to being hairstylists, back to be hosteds, back to be receptionist. Because there was nothing on the market. There was no sales, but not just that, there was nothing that they could contribute towards the helping the industry grow. And I think that that era has pushed technology to the truth because every single agent who was sticking to this you know what, I'm going to stick to this thing, they were looking for ways how to how to utilize on technology itself and how to you know, monetize to make it easier for them to sell the property. So ology became its own beast, its own entity, its own so to say, a being parallel towards the real estate industry. And people started slowly adapting towards technology on enormous ways. So technology grew up next to the whole market. Now you're coming with concepts like compass, compass and refkin, which is an amazing, amazing brain of a human. Like he saw that. He saw that tech is you know, future, and so did others, So did Zilo, so did so is Google right now, And it's becoming more and more relevant for you to use technology as a tool and making it so accessible and so easier to even the agents who are not tech savvy to actually utilize the sales. I remember when we brought when we build our own tech in a early twenty twenties, and I was going and it was this blockchain thing and people asking what is blockchain? Crypto was on top. Everyone was buying bitcoin, everyone's buying dodgecoin, everyone was buying all these coins. Everyone was making money. So agents themselves who were not so tech savvy, would automatically associate blockchain and all this new technology to bitcoin. As long as it was working and bitcoin was rising, so to say the crypto was rising, they will they were the biggest fan of the tech. The crypto started crashing down so much scan was happening, they were like then literally eliminating everything that they actually got associated with them. They didn't want to deal with this thing that even us had to bury, this whole amazing concept of transparency, security and transaction on global level and put the agents first, the human factor first, which for us actually helped us build this franchise. It was actually a blessing in disguise, adding human factor and adding you know, these whole agents on top of it to make us grow. Now Compas sees more in a second, we build something significant. We are expanding. We've been through throughout and straightforward to this whole real estate winter and crypto winter, and there is a light in the end. Of the tunnel. Why do we have to now really deal whatever the National Association of Realtors NAR is dictating, there is no point there, the same way people see MLS as the major platform dictating their own ways, and COMPUS said, Hey, I'm going to go and do it my own way, and this well with NAR, and that's why the lawsuits are start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is kind of interesting you're talking about this. What value do they add? And I remember when we bought a house in the early eighties and we were in Texas. We were buying a house in North Carolina, and we had an agent who did what you were talking about. They would physically go round to the different places and take you know, at the time, they had a you know, the early eighties, they had like a fax machine that would give them a text description only of this property and so they could look at it and see how many square feet it was and bedrooms and things like that, but they didn't have any way to actually transmit pictures. So they would go around and take pictures of it. That spend a lot of time looking at it and that type of thing, but and then narrowing it down, talking to us, narrowing it down, and then when we came to visit, they had a list of places that we could go look at. But since then I've been scratching my head and saying, you know, what do I really need an agent for? Because if we've got the capability to look at these listings online with pictures and all the rest of the stuff, I'm doing all the leg work actually fingerwork right looking at all these different things with the databases there, and what value are the agents really adding to any of that? And I think furthermore, when we look at it, probably the time is coming where you'd be able, not too far off off, somebody's going to put something in and let you do a virtual house tour that's going to be kind of three dimensional, right, and you won't need to physically go there. You get a very good idea of it. You'll still want to go probably and kick the tires, but being able to get a sense of the space and be able to move through it and that type of thing, I think that's probably the next thing that's coming. So the question, then, you know, is what function did these agents bring to it? And I think that's a key thing that's there. What you have now is an institution that was set up for different time when people didn't have that kind of information at their fingertips, and it's become an anachronism, I think. And so there's going to be a lot of changes. So when you look at as an international agency, talk to us about how it's different in other countries. In terms of the house buying experience in America.
Speaker 2: I think that as you just said, and you know, I completely agree with you, an agent had to come to you, fill up papers, sign here facts, it'll go show you drive year round. Oh my god, my first properties in the nineties. Actually I got tired. I got tired driving around with an agent who set everything up. I couldnot even imagine that I had to deal with this thing that I had to deal with a you know, seller's with sellers agent with escrivit title because the security and transparency through technology did not exist. Today, you sign everything with DOCU signed. You don't even have to go to notary anymore. There is ro o N, a remote online authorization that you and I can now really be with a third party notary public through a video call and authorize everything so I don't have to leave the house. The problem that this thing is still not there. It's the getting used to a factor. The same way it took you a long time to switch from a cab from a taxi into an uber, the same way it took you long time to switch from a BlackBerry too. An iPhone. You cannot even imagine not having like you know, likes to say, like a keyboard two type, like what is an iPhone? You were fighting it while technology was there and growing it more, people getting comfortable comfortable with dealing with their own thing. Now you're going to say, is five to six percent commission worth it for an agent to collect on a property that's been sold to an agent in today's today's age, today's society. Absolutely not, Absolutely not, because most of the work it's already been prepared by a seller. If the seller is really wants to put some effort, they can deal with watch may call it with title company, they can deal with with ASCRO, they can deal with an inspection. There is still this securing concept of a buyer not trusting the seller because it's not like you're buying something from your brother next door. You're buying through someone that do know. So that's why they're using these brokerages. Because brokerage is so to say, someone who guarantees that the process, that the legitimacy of the process is going to be completed, right, And that's when the seller and buyers are needing a third party. Generally speaking, if I will meet you now and we put something on a paper and it's like, okay, let's just be honest with each other, let's go through inspection together. Let's go through this together. We both can buy past five six percent commission. The only thing that's needed here is an escro, which is something that like until we submit all the paperwork is the main factor of holding the this transaction and the money agents. What I'm seeing where agents are needed. It's like in an art business. You know, it's easy for you to sell an emerging artists painting who now your show can showcase it. Look what it would I have go to one of these platforms and buy it, and you say, okay, great. When you are coming to a like Picassos, when you are coming to a Frida Carlos or Pollocks or those those really abstract or like very expensive collectors artists there worth millions and millions of dollars. You need millions of dollars equivalent buyers. Those guys they don't sit around, they don't look through zilo. They do not actually just you know, knock on doors. They need specific group of agents who are having buyers catalogs, who are having seller's catalogs, because these people have enough money to actually not deal with agents. And when a ten million dollar property with five percent commission costs half a million dollars out of a seller's pocket, it makes sense because the sale of a ten million or twenty million dollar mention was done faster. These individuals may always need some agents. But if I have a four hundred thousand dollars condo in I don't know, call it like Phoenix, Arizona. You know, I don't know why I need an agent for what is agent's going to do? The place is on the market. It's nothing as stravagant. As long as you get yourself alone and you can tell me that you're a proof of funds, I'm there to close the deal and to save us twenty grand. Why not? So those are the thing that I'm seeing agents being still part of some society down the road, versus like being associated with every single property on the market.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you're talking about the high end properties that it reminds me when I've been to Jackson Hall. I see the real estate dealers that are there, places like Sothaby's, you know, because you think of as a fine art auction house and because the property are so expensive, that's that's what they're doing. And actually using the analogy that you did, that you got somebody that is going to be connected to the very wealthy people who pay that kind of money for a home there in Jackson Holls. I agree with you with that, but in terms of the bread and butter stuff that is out there, the ordinary size homes, it's it's a huge commission to pay when there's not a lot of services that are being provided there. So tell us a little bit about your international real estate platform and how is that different than what we see that's out there right now? Have we lost him? Yeah? Okay, let's trying to reconnect. I think we've so we did. Yeah, that's right, Okay, we're back. Now. Let's say I said, so, tell us a little bit about your platform, Mobilium and it's the first international real estate platform. How does that operate that's different from what Americans are used to saying through real estate dot Com and Zillow and their local agents.
Speaker 2: Well as an American real estate industry, you're always kind of associate what's in your backyard, what's close to you. You know, I have friends of mine who I'm trying to sway over to buy amazing properties in like you know, Spain, in Greece, even Africa, to buy, you know, South America, amazing deals. Now with Maduro Gone in Venezuela, there are so many deals over there, and we all know that that Venezuela potentially where we have our operation, it's at one point is going to be probably like the most proper as prosperous country in South America. But like now convincing you, David to tell you, hey, why don't you buy a ten million dollar hotel in Isla Margaia, Venezuela. You would tell me in Sasha, this is all great, but I do not know anything about that area. And I tell you you, you're gonna make three times the money what you're gonna make in Los Angeles because national like increase in properties in California it's like ten percent versus let's say, what's happening overseas. You're gonna tell me, Sasha, I like my ten percent because I don't know the law, the rules are regulations or anything like that, versus something that could be overseas. Now this is coming from someone who is more stationary, located in the areas of your own so to say, a vicinity. But major companies, major investors, they don't buy anything in local they want to it's already over exaggerating. They wanted to actually buy something that's thirty cents on a dollar. And those are the guys that actually use us, or like any other major international franchise, is to purchase properties in you know, Saint Lucia, or purchase properties in different other countries with security, a transparency. So what we did we actually created technology that allows all this transaction to happen, connecting with the banking systems, connecting with converting crypto into a fiat. That's a major concept that some countries still do not accept you crypto payments, So we are converting them and you know, sending fiat which means dollars or euros into those countries. And of course securities. You know here you have in America almost by default inspection titles. We say like escrow in other countries you don't. So for you to just go and buy something in other countries, it's like a risk that you are taking unless you have somewhere there on around doing that leg work for you, doing this security for you. And what we actually have done we have so far one hundred and two global locations in sixty countries. So we syndicated boutique brokerages to be under our umbrella, to be under our franchise. We still gave them and we still told them to keep their own identity. That's another aspect of international way of thinking, Oh, you're going to come here as a predator, you're going to take my name away. It's not Travis Knight war now it's Remax. So we said, no, no, no, how about it's still Travis Knight And we just give you the roof over your head and technology to make you're more transparent to international buyers. And then you say, okay, great, I'm happy about that. Like it's it's a sensitive concept. But what we're doing, we are not just catering to an American buying something in Malta. What we are doing we are focusing or where the diaspora, the immigration is like focusing to access those centers. Well, let's say there is half a million Greeks living in Chicago, so pretty much they're going to be ninety nine percent buyers of the Greek properties in Greek islands or something like that. We're not going to force feed some American telling you buy this thing in artists. We're going to go to Greek communities. We're going to go to Grec cultural centers and say hey, we are here to help you buy something from back home, because eventually you may just go back, immigrate, retire, and be where you came from. And by starting that, we open those those doors, those pipelines where now even an Americans who have nothing to do with let's say Greece in general as an example, are willing to purchase properties there. And why because there's many incentives buying let's say properties in Europe. You can actually secure yourself an EU residency European residency by buying a two hundred and fifty thousand euros property or piece of real estate in Greece, and it gives you something which is called Golden visa, which is equivalent to like a green car in America, allows you to stay in Greece and it's a first step for you to become potentially a passport of European Union and immigrate over there. Other countries have similar concepts, similar plants like Malta, Portugal, Hungary, and so they're actually doing exactly the same that what America is doing and come here, invests money, stay here. Now they say, hey, why don't you move to Europe. You've been tired of American way of life, you know, immigrate over here and you can travel to you And so those are the ways that we have set up not just through Europe, in America, you know, Africa as well, and a bunch of other areas.
Speaker 1: I see, Yeah, that's that's kind of interesting. You know. Years ago, I remember John Davidson, who was with a National taxpayers union. One of the things he was saying was, you want to try to make sure you got what he called residential ambiguity. You know, am I really I have a footprint in several different countries. And he looked at it as a way of kind of keeping your foot in the door for freedom. You know, if it gets really bad in one area, you can get out. Of course, we've had a lot of people who have emigrated out of the United States because of things that they see happening here. Speaking of international situations, just as kind of an aside. I know this wasn't what you came on to talk about, but let's talk a little bit about Venezuela. Can you kind of give us a temperature reading as to what's going on there? How are people reacting to the situation that's happened after Maduro has been taken out.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm a dreamer. I'm a visionaire. I'm delusion. That's why I actually build my businesses like I just go and say, you know, whatever the hell kind of stays around. I have a good friend of mine. He his name is you know, he's one of the lawyer. I'm not going to mention it, but top lawyer in La and I was visiting in once and he is like in downtown and like probably like the whole building of lawyers, like sixty seventy lawyers, and they take like every case that comes towards them. And I go to him, Mark, Okay, well the cat is out of backs, and Mark, why all that? He goes Sasha, I throw everything against the wall, whatever it sticks, and you know that's actually kind of worths building. All my business, is all my life. But to jump to Venezuela. We went there when no one else did because I realized there's no competition. We went into Africa where everyone else is going out, and now I think we are the biggest Africa. Work were in sixteen countries, so so are we already positioned in Greenland? So we are already in Ukraine. When the war started, we went in Ukraine, we opened for locations. We know that that war is going to stop one day and we're going to have a position. Whennezuela was always controversial for us, and as you know, hopeful I was, I knew that I had to be pragmatic. I have to be realistic. What's the downsize and what's the downfall of things don't work out? And I saw that like we didn't do anything legal. We're just a real estate company, you know, being positioned there. But we knew that the population of Venezuela, that the whole, that the whole that area there, they needed an open door, they need to open gates needed. And I think that Baduro in general was more simpole than anything else. I don't think that he was a flexing muscles or or something like that, and the moment. You know, even prior to Maduros, we had deals that we were offering to people. They were scared. No one like one of my partners who's actually team a US citizen and he's like, Jude, you have to go there, and like do somethings. No, No, I'm scared. I'm going to get arrested. It's like nobody's going to arrestue man. Nobody cares trust me. But people were scared and they didn't want even look at at Venezuela as a vision and not even buy something. Now things have changed, so we have requests for land purchases. People are asking us where exactly the you know, oil revenees are when it comes to Venezuela. This area is going, this is it's that's it. It's stabilizing. It's going to become probably the most prosperous market in South America. It's going to dominate. You know. Some people say, you know, I missed my chance with Al Salvador and I want to mess with Venezuela because it's a prior that everyone was scared of those areas. So they say it's a Salvador, Panama. That those are the kind of like you know, tunnels they're building when it comes to wealth, when it comes to money making, and of course in its real estate. So most of people are not approaching us even still, they're like very candidly looking and cautiously looking at this area. But the smart investors are asking us about land purchases, commercial real estate purchases, hotels, anything that has a potential of accommodating the new way of so to say, migration. And who are the first in that line? Are exactly the industries that are going to participate the most. That's the oil industries, so that's required. It's close to the oil raffinerees oil like drilling drilling positions. Then the lands that are available to purchasing, you know, to build hotels, to build like pretty much like you know, housings for the first tier of immigrants who are going to be the workers for all these big oil companies next to it are now more and more interest not as kak as itself. I don't think that that area has any appealing concept unless you are bringing some business headquarters. But from a residential point of view, people are feeling more and more now confident looking into you know, islands there Venezuela and like Isla Margharita. It's between Kurasau and I see and I think Arubau these areas and because those are deals there that could be now turned into airbnbs, everything that Whene Souel I was missing for all these years, it's shifting down there. From a business.
Speaker 1: Perspective, Yeah, that was the amazing thing about Venezuela, by talking about the tremendous natural resources that they had and why this should be one of the wealthiest countries on Earth, and yet because of politics and other things like that, it really kept that from happening. So what you're doing is you're helping people to identify I guess we could say fixer upper economies that are there, not just a particular house in a particular neighborhood, but seeing where there's a region that is poised to really grow. I guess how would you advise people in terms of investing in real estate, especially internationally.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean not that I'm trying to put myself first in this game, absolutely not. I see that we are in the beginning stage of what we are going to be, especially with technology that you mentioned and you mentioned how AI now kind of can give you the whole scenario. And I was associating with this company that are Canadians and they moved to Dominican Republic and they built the software even four years ago that I was just starting and they were literally there, Rea isn't They did it because Dominican Republic has the biggest influx of Canadian immigrants. They live in Canada moving to the Medical Republic because it's one of the biggest economies in this whole Caribbean belt. And so they didn't know where to move. So they created the software in house, those couple of couple of programmers and they said, hey, I want to move to the Medical Republic, but you know, I have a father who is eighty years old and he cannot walk far enough, and I want to make sure there is a bench, you know, in front of the house, and sure that like there is no school close to it, because schools allowed. So they building software. What it does, it's actually searches seven billion points of like photos through good map and analyzes every single area where any house is for sale. So now when you have like when you go to a listing and you see you know, all these filters you see like, oh, I want a three bedroom house with like two bathrooms and accept dogs, and it's close to here and close to there, and you can look it on a map, but you don't know if there is like traffic light close to it or if it has this you know which schools. So pretty much you're going there and you see one segment, but not three days later it may bother you that there is kids there coming out of school every single day and you just put just three million of our house. So this software, even back then, can pretty much give you the whole scenario. You give the whole scenario where you should move, then it eliminates all the other listings in that area that would actually be a problematic for your way of life. Now imagine how far this thing is going to go, you know, coming down down the road, and that it's just going to help people move abroad. Moving award was a taboo, was something scaring, was something like I don't know if I make mistakes, we're gonna get scammed, absolutely scammed. That was the whole major aspect why we build that, And I remember sitting at our early stages in twenty twenties in Golden and one of the offices in Beverly Hills. We didn't even have an office. It was COVID banker's office in Beverly Hills and one of our friends was the GM there and he brought us there and we had like this thing called AMA like ask Me Anything, where people log in from around the world and ask us about our platform and about our concept and we try to impress who is who from the industry. There was like leaders from like Fidelity, leaders from like Sotta, the leader from everyone watching us, and more and more people were joining with questions. They were from Africa, from Nigeria or something like that. So I's got to be a biggot and not to take that question. So I took you know, one, two, three questions and at one point I was like, Okay, this is not looking good for me because I was hoping someone from London is going to join in and ask me how to buy a property in Beverly Hills or some talk you or how to buy property and let's say like I don't know, like Dubai. So I said, you know, let me double down on that. So I opened up a conversation with that individual, and the gentleman asked me, like, when are you guys going to open your location in Lagos, Nigeria. And I'm like, okay, I don't even know where that is, you know, so I'm googoring while I'm talking. I was like, okay, I say it. And I asked him, I'm not sure, sir, we're going to look for it. We're just opening now those big metropolitan area as Barcelona, this and that. And I asked him, but I don't understand how we would make money, and then he goes, we do not trust our own family sending money to put as a down payment. Imagine sending money to an agent who is somewhere there and with the idea that it's going to be safe because they don't have escrows ound there. They don't have things like we have in America, which is beauty of money security. And that was this aham moment when I asked him, but who is actually buying most of these prices? He goes, our immigrants are they aspora who are all over the world, And that was just like, you know, run opening a door for us, how to position ourselves and how to actually assist the buyers. And from that end, everything went on the other direction, which means then wet at allocating where an American who would love to retire can move without any hesitation or any kind of warriors that his or her money is going to be stolen, the transaction is going to be done. You know that the property is going to be as they said, especially for a reason of no ascrow, especially a reason that there is properties they are not in register like here. As much as we complain about nar nar or composts doing one thing, or zeal or whatever, are the most secure real estate market in the world because real estate in America it's commodity in a world. It's something that people go there, they buy and they sell people here. No, they're going to stick here for next twenty thirty years. They have a value. The prices are going to go even if inflation is you know, going to eat some of these appreciations. So to say it's still going to be valuable twenty years later that like your kids can inherit it versus in a world when you have to have tons of components, they're going to help you out. So we positioned those components, we positioned those tools, and we are pretty much the most transparent platform and concept around that for any kind of purchases, doesn't matter if it's residential, commercial, hotels, casinos, islands, name it. We are there to assist.
Speaker 1: Well imagine most Americans, you know, most of us. So it's not in the market for a casino that's Trump family, I guess, but the most of us are not the market for that. But there might still be reasons for us to do investment abroad. Of advice would you offer for people who are kind of middle class in America?
Speaker 2: There is there's a lot of incentives. Everyone loves Americans, as much as there could be rhetoric about that, everyone loves American money.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: You know, so there is there is areas that you have to feel comfortable, like, you know, there's people that you know, we saw properties in Mauritius. You know that. Actually it's growing exponentially. Used to be just an island where the main source of GDP was agriculture, but now they change to the industry and they're making it now more to change it to like tourism, changing changing towards like you know, opening doors to more migrants coming there, retiring over there. It's it's it's much more affordable lifestyle. So people ask, okay, what are pros and cons to go there? And once there is a wave of developments, there is many deals, you know, so the point is what are you buying this thing for? Are you buying these property so you can rent it out and have yourself some kind of like passive income, or are you buying this thing to move there and live there? And that all depends on particular buyer. You know, if people want to retire and they want to have like more affordable way of life, because you know, if they have any four to one K, it doesn't matter. Let's call it the four to one K. It's five hundred thousand dollars, then a thousand dollars in America, it's not going to last much longer if you're trying it too different areas. Now, what they had was something close to them. They were moved to Mexico. Then we maybe moved to Caribbean Island somewhere they were associating. They never talked about moving to South America, moving to you know, Indian Ocean area like Mouritus, say, Shells, all these areas or Europe. So we the deals there are significant and I think that especially with options for you as an individual residential buyer, which is not the case in America, to purchase a condo, a house and secure yourself a residency, which can open the door for the rest of the European countries, for example. It's an appealing incentive and it's something that drives people to invest more, more and more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and of course I hear more and more from people who have lived abroad. They just can't believe how expensive everything is here in America. So that's one of the key things is driving people even for retirement. You know that they still have their social Security or whatever, but they can actually live off of it if they go to another country. I guess you see that a lot.
Speaker 2: No, no, correct, but you know what it is unless you're there. You know, most of the people, let's take let's generalize the American society and ninety nine percent of the people who ever left this country. There's people who never did who ever left this country. Most of them they went on a vacation trip two three weeks and.
Speaker 1: Very structured everything, the guided tour. Yeah exactly, so.
Speaker 2: Maybe they went first time. They say, you know what, let me test Greece. One more time and let me test pain. After three or four times, you said, you know what, it's actually really beautiful here, so how can I live here? However, they never end up staying there longer than a couple of months and kind of acclimatizing themselves to the society and me being European, I'm actually coming from Switzerland. I understand how easy to come to America and adjust to the American way of life. It's not a tourism. You have to stay here. You have to deal with problems, deal with issues, deal with like, you know, fixing yourself, like you know, work permits, Like it was a concept thirty years ago that I have to endure and go there. I didn't just come here's a tourist. So the shoe is on another foot for an American to say, Okay, I'm not going to go there as a tourist anymore. I'm gonna go there and stay. So how can I do that? You know, how much money do I need? What are my options? And in comparing to America, in order for you to live here, you have to be an extraordinary person to get like all one wiza, or or to bring up business, to invest into a business, to get like this EB five or E two WIZA or you know, get a green card and stuff like that. There is situations. They are on a table, but they are much more complex. Europe offers incentives that you can buy a condo and secure yourself a residency. Now that investment is yours. You're not going to lose it. Here in America, if you spend let's say two hundred thousand dollars on a business, that's going to secure you a residency for a couple of years. If your business goes down, you lost money. You know, you lost a hundred thousand dollars and you're going with nothing. In Europe, you can actually buy a property, get you know, a residency, and let you explore if that country is really for you, if Europe is really for you. Worst case scenario, you're going to say, you know what, I've been here two three years. I'm going to go back to America. I still have my European residency and guess what, I have a property over there that I may rent even if I'm not there, or I can sell it and get my money back. Those are social differences between moving from America to Europe hypothetically and vice versas.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah, So this year, what do you see happening in real estate? This year? Kind of the economy has been there's a lot of clouds hanging over the economy. People concerned about what's going to happen with the AI bubble and if that thing is going to bust. What do you see happening with real estate?
Speaker 2: Then real estate it's finally coming to its senses. So all these people are realizing, especially the sellers one and those prices of like, you know, millions of dollars my property is jumping left and right and gonna stick with it. I'm not gonna sell it. It's not going to work. You know, you have to come down with your prices. The reason is that the interest rates, even though as much as they fall down, they're here to stay this now six six and a half, that's it. That's the bottom six percent. It's the new three percent. You know, it's never gonna go down again. I hope it's never, because then we in crisis. Each time an interestate's going to like literally under anything that government can borrow, you know, it means like they need to reset the market. That's why they offer those interest rates in twenty twenties to keep the you know this whole country alive and purchased the pro at three percent in twenty twenty at a half of the price value right now, should be crazy to sell it. Why would you? Because even if you cash out certain you know gains, what are you going to do with that money? You're going to go back on a market and buy something with more like you know APR and with a higher price. You're not going to if you're going to stick to what you have. That's why there is more properties on a market for sale than a buyers But these properties they were pass the three or four percent interest rates. Anyone who's selling a property now so that you know it's either refinancing from a ten percent to six or is getting rid of it because it was just a vision for that individual to flip it at one point of time. Since there is a buyers market and buyers dictating the tempo, you know, the properties prices are going to go down for sure, twenty to thirty percent from whatever it is right now, and the buyers on the other end are going to understand that six percent. That said, I can never go cheaper than that. I have to figure out how to purchase this. The biggest problems they are coming along are not even the prices of the properties or interest rates, it's insurance. The insurance prices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially in California for example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, oh my, anything you touch it doesn't matter if you want to ensure your own puppy. You know, it's like two percent. I'm not even talking about house because the major insurance companies, especially with Pacific polictates, fires and all the things that happened you know, last year, they literally exoduced California. It's becoming a danger zone. It's becoming something that they're definitely going to go in bankrupt. So whoever stayed raised the premiums through the roof. And if you do not pay attention that, even on a national you know, nationwide you know base, you may end up paying like double interest rates because if the house is now you know, paying almost half of your mortgage on insurance, you're gonna think twice if you're gonna buy this house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, how does that compare internationally? I mean if if you go to some of these countries are not even in a developing area, but even in Europe, what is the insurance situation like there.
Speaker 2: Insurance itself, as I said, in America, who the hell knows what's going to happen. And I'm sorry to use this world h ell, but I think that once this whole economy cannot settle down, everything else is going to settle down, and people are taking too much advantages. It's just one of those do never let the good crisis go to waste situation that the big corporations and big companies are. I mean, there is no reason for you to pay thousand dollars a month on you car. You know, in jurance there's for that, you know, but they don't give you an option. So at one point this all has to legalize as to come to certain terms that otherwise it won't be sustainable. Now, when it comes to real estate itself, as I said, it's it's a tree that has too many rotten apples, too many rules of regulations. Technology is going full speed. I remember even back in the days I mentioned in an earlier part of the interview, like something like ro o N Remote online authorization was taboo in most of the states because not a republic, it's an industry on its own.
Speaker 1: So like guilds that they've got like a union or a guild or something, and they protect their little territory there, right, So that's why.
Speaker 2: They were making tons of money. And let's say, and I'm gonna I'm not gonna give you the wrong the wrong data, but let's say two years ago, out of fifty states, thirty one had remote online authorization options because of the COVID shifted this whole technology to be you know, acceptable, Let's say states didn't and that's California. So anywhere else we could have finished the deal that like I'm in California and you're in New York and I can buy your property like literally with a camera, like, oh, this is it. And in California, no, the present of a not republic, which means you have to fly from New York to do that. So technology, I think it's taking charge. And once certain rules and regulations come into a place, and especially with crypto situation, I think it's going to be parabolic because all that part of this blockchain, all the part that has been built that's not it, it's not legit, it's just not acceptable to the society, to the regulatory systems. Once it's set in Stone. It's going to be an open market for tech to be a dominant part, and then brokerages and agents are going to come there as a tool. So it's going to flip the switch here tech is a tool. A few years from now, agents and humans are going to be the tool towards technology.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah, we were talking about insurance, and of course that comes into the bigger issue of affordability. And you know, we have a very expensive prices here in America. Our insurance is very high. How does that compare to like Europe and some developing markets in terms of insurance.
Speaker 2: I think that the durance in general, and on seeing some other countries, you know, it's jumped everywhere because you know, be talking about the economies, we're tanking. You know, the whole interst rates were jumping, so everything kind of went with it. But here in America, it's more about shares for the shareholder and price per share earnings, and the more they generate, the more the money the stock market is going to make. It's close to the level in Europe. Why because America has its own one system rules, where in Europe, even though you're part of European Union, every single country has their own rules and regulations. So the endurance they are in Switzerland and the raids are not the same that are in Germany or or like let's say France or Portugal. They are based on the local economies. Here in America, even though we have states and they are kind of independent, but at the end of the day, certain rates, they're federalized and they're pushing it across the board. In Europe, it's like they have to adjust to each other. That like, because if one country that's part of pm Union cannot keep up with the other country because it's less prosperous, so they are they are helping the less prosperous country not to pull the whole European Union down. And that's why the control it's more towards regional aspect towards this global European or international aspects.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Let's talk a little bit about what you do with your company, and of course i'll just spell this out for people. The name is I M M O B I L I U M A Mobilium okay, and people dot com and people can find out what kind of a service do you provide them in terms of taking all your expertise and experience in these different markets together. What is it that they find from your corporation.
Speaker 2: Sure, First of all, it's spelled it's spelled Immobilium dot io I as an ilan o because it's a tech companies.
Speaker 1: Okay dot com yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Well we from a tech perspective, we secure fastest way of purchasing property where you literally if everything is intact, you can buy it, like as if you were on Amazon buying shoes, so on both events, like with one click purchase. That's our model. Like you know, if we have something now in Spain, let's say in Bits, and there is a property there, so what we do. We already pre vet this property. We do inspections, we collect documentations like from a seller's it's already done. It's like a product. We're putting it on a platform. So there is no reason for you now to fly to Spain to check this property. There is no reason for you to deal with six weeks ascro do diligence research. We did all that prior putting it on a property. So the buyer comes and see, oh this is ready to go. We are not wasting time. So let me conclude this transaction. And so that's one aspect, you know, assuring that that product, as in real estate, as a product, it's ready to go, because that's the only one asset in the world that actually it's not. There is no option to buy it as you're buying.
Speaker 1: You know, shoes, right, but it's encumbered with a lot of technicalities you know well.
Speaker 2: And the reason is why because the real estate it's part of the local economy. It's almost a commodity. It's you're paying taxes, you know, the government owns the land. Like there's so much there that you cannot just buy real estate or we have to do background check. We're doing ama anti money laundry KYC. Knowing your customers. So even our buyers have to be known. So we can make it much much easier for the seller to accept that transactional ap purchase. And so we open these doors that people go all around, they come to us. Okay, let's let us close this transaction to you guys, because you have so to say, troops on the ground in Spain helping us out that we do not have to fly to Spain to actually check the property. Someone over there. It's going to do all this thing for us all the diligence, all the necessity of this transaction, and I'm still here in California. Now we went so far that like, you don't even have to ever fly to Spain to buy these properties. If you want, we can do all the documentations online for you. But if you will, that's the icing on a cake. You go there to pick up your keys, so you don't have to fly going back and forth and waste time.
Speaker 1: Not just that.
Speaker 2: Whenever you go to Europe, whenever you go to any other countries, most of the time you go on vacation, You're not going to go and spend two three weeks looking for our properties. Relax, and when you go back, you never went to any cone as a tourist and say, oh my god, how many days we have for let's just go buy something. These things don't happen and go back and you say, I loved Spain. I want to go back there. I want us to leave. What's the next step? And then the steps is like, well, let me call some local agency in Spain most of these ages and maybe even speak English, and you just this whole dream of moving abroad collapses for you. It's becoming too complicated. But as we do all the diligence prior with assisting and helping you as the buyer, have the smoothest possible concept available.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting. There's one other thing too, in terms of affordability. You know, one of the trends that we see happening here in the United States is there's a lot of states and a lot of talk by politicians about eliminating property taxes. And what is the property tax situation that you typically see, let's say in the EU. Are that pretty high? I would imagine.
Speaker 2: Each country has their own rules and regulations, each their own taxes, each country has their own availability or allowance who can purchase properties, So there is no general rule. And to be honest with you, with that said, even the way and timelines how long can it take for you to to actually purchase property are? You know, are not set in stone like And that's the taxes in let's say, in Switzerland are much more different than the taxes in Germany. Uh, the regulations are different. Like let's say, if you want to buy properties in Switzerland, and though Switzerland is not part of European Union, but let's just say it has the same structure you cannot be just an individual. You know, they don't want to deflate the market. They don't want to work with you know, flipping properties like you're doing in America and one day will sell it tomorrow. You know, they're over protective towards their own towards their own society. And you know, like I'm speaking, let's say of Israel. Let's say it's becoming so difficult, like okay, regardless of the current situation, but even prior to that, in order for you to purchase something in Israel. And I'm you know, I might be wrong exactly the concept. I don't know everything the top of my head. You have to send money to three different parties. You have to send you know, partial partial purchase goes to a seller, partial purchase goes to someone who is something like escro It's between a notary public and a lawyer. And a partial purchase goes to the government. And then ask yourself why the government Because the government has to collect taxes, but they don't have a fixed tax system, so they're going to keep that money until they figure out how much the seller actually owns them money. So situations like this just push the buyer away because it's becoming too complicated. The good thing is that many of these countries set offer incentives through these taxes, and it's it's helpful because it makes you think twice where you should spend your money or your retirement money on, you know, before you say it's about time for me to stop with work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well that is something that is becoming increasingly common, I think for Americans to start looking abroad in terms of how they can afford to live after they retire. But as you point out, it's a very complicated system, and that really is interesting that you've stepped into that as an information resource and kind of a sherpa. I guess if somebody is going to take a long journey, that's a very important service.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's if I may just you know, you know, cut you off. We mentioned casinos, we mentioned shopping centers, you mentioned stuff like that, and it's out there there. It's twenty cents, thirty cents on a dollar. They need buyers and now talking about something like that, it's not limited to just group of people, and they could be syndication of us buying something in Europe that can actually be our investment, not just our place to go and leave, or to potentially putting on Airbnb. But you sit here, you limited what you have in front of you, You let what you have in your vicinity. You may eventually change the state, you know, because you still want to go and check it out, back and forth. But buying a casino in Cyprus, like you know, which is part between Greece and Turkey, and it's an amazing deal even if you want it. It was like, you know, THEMN how are going to do that? You know they have deals, especially after Corona when you know they destroy the whole market they were aband and hotels, abandoned shopping centers that they were, They would they would love to sell to someone, but the capital is limited in Europe. So this is where we're opening a door. Even for commercial real estate, Hey what do you need? You know we buy it for closures, abandoned projects. This is where this major key is that like residential buyers and our each jaw can potentially buy because it's cheaper. I hate this work, cheaper, more affordable in Europe. In Europe you can buy I mean, I'm not even kidding. In Europe, you can buy a hotel in Athens, Grace for four million dollars that already is working well and generating you return on investment stuff like that. It's so appealing. I mean, what's four million dollars for, you know, people to take a long couple of friends and buy a hotel. I mean it's everyone's dream and then even move there or just rent it out. But you just how not going to do that? That's that's the biggest concept.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing. Well, thank you so much for joining us. It really has been fascinating to kind of get a picture of that. And again, the company is I M, M O B I L I U M and Mobilium and io dot io. Yes, thank you so much, Sasha Papak, Thank you so much for joining us and giving us a view of what's happening in the rest of the world as we look at real estate and economies that are happening there. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: It was nice being invited. I love your studio, you know environment, it looks amazing. I'm big listening to you and you are much more pleasant, so to say, almost like a virtual person than like just listening.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much. I appreciate that. Have a good day. Thank you well. Certainly technology is changing. Everything is changing it at a very quick pace, and I want to get his perspective as somebody who knows the America market but also knows other markets and has that perspective. We're going to see these institutions that have been around for a very long time. They've outgrown, well not outgrown, but the technology has outgrown the way that we actually buy and sell houses. So we're going to see a lot of change in that. But the bottom line is Class Schwab has got it right. You will own nothing as long as we've got property taxes. That's one thing that we need to work on here in America to make sure we actually can own property or they will take it from us with that. So I hope you found that interesting. Thank you for joining us. Have a good weekend. The common maid they created common Core. They've dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. Their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing, and the common in this future they see the common man is simple, unsophisticated, ordinary, but each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidknightshow dot com