Speaker 1: Okay, okay, if I am six forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app is tech Thursday. You know that means Marshall Caller joins me in studio. Marsh is great to have you here each and every week. How are you this evening.
Speaker 2: It's so great to actually see you because when we have a camera, I can't see you.
Speaker 1: I know they can't see the layout. The cameras will be back tomorrow, so I'm told. But you know, when we have the setup, we don't have direct line of sight.
Speaker 2: Using right and I like to look at Mo because I like to see his reactions and believe me, he reacts, Oh I do. If there's something that he doesn't like, there's a reaction.
Speaker 1: I you know, I know that Google recently, well I don't know if they announced tell me this. I know that they're supposed supposed to have their annual event in August of this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, they have a couple of events.
Speaker 1: Okay, which they release their next exel watch and phone and fold and.
Speaker 3: All that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, that'll be in August.
Speaker 1: But I'm not feeling any heat or momentum. We're already in June and people are not talking about it like they usually do.
Speaker 3: Are you feeling the same way about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For example, I saw the layout of the number of phones that Samsung has right now. It's ridiculous. It looks like about ten phones. Ten phones? What?
Speaker 3: Literally? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know, I come eBay for dummies with my first book. I know about retail. That's too many skews for a phone company. SKU means stock keeping units, and that's the name.
Speaker 3: We're really dating ourselves.
Speaker 4: But go ahead, No they still use okay, well do they still call it the skews?
Speaker 3: Okay, skews?
Speaker 2: But yeah, so that's just too many to concentrate on. I say, okay, do three four phones?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Googled has four phones.
Speaker 1: Technically, if you called the pixel, which will be the ten You know, they have the pixel and the pixel XL.
Speaker 3: I count that as two phones.
Speaker 1: Then they have the pixel fold and I think there's one other that they have.
Speaker 2: Well, and when you look at Apple, they have that new skinny phone. You know, I didn't hear any hue and cry, hey, we want a skinny phone, We want a skinny phone. No, because I can see that just sliding out through your hands. One cool thing I did see is the company that makes the keyboard that snaps onto an Apple I phone.
Speaker 3: I see that. That's very cool.
Speaker 2: Has now made that for the pixel Do you have a Pixel nine?
Speaker 3: I have a Pixel nine A.
Speaker 2: It would take it.
Speaker 1: And if you don't know, everyone has a virtual keyboard right now, and there are companies more than one, which are making actual tactile physical keyboards to attach to your phone.
Speaker 3: I think it's called clicks clicks, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: And what it does is it snaps onto your phone and you could actually use your thumbs. I can't use my thumbs on a screen. They slide on all around.
Speaker 1: I miss and I have more than just a few typos because I'm typing on a screen and it's not being unable to see it.
Speaker 3: It's just you can't feel where the right the letters are.
Speaker 2: Right back to the days of the old, you know, the BlackBerry, BlackBerry, absolutely the sidekick. These were phones that you could really feel the keys and it wasn't a key feeling. All we can say is it was like a bump and if you were in the middle of the bump, you knew you were there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't have to look at your hands, and you had a real sense of typing accurately.
Speaker 2: So they do make these, and hopefully the company will make it for other phones. I don't think they'll go backwards for the older phones, but I think that's a good thing because I wonder how much weight it sticks to it. Maybe I'll call them up and see if we can get one for you, mom.
Speaker 1: I'm willing to try it because I've wanted actual buttons for quite some time, but they had fallen out of favor with the demise of BlackBerry. And I do a lot of texting, so anything which enhances the keyboard experience I'm going to try.
Speaker 2: But I do have to tell you that I've started trying to dictating.
Speaker 3: My text speech to text. I'll do that as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, it does a pretty good job, and even when I look at the screen and I go, mmm, hasn't gotten it right, it'll all of a sudden correct itself to the right thing as it gets the rest of the sentence. But I'm not one of those people who like to sit and talk to my phone.
Speaker 1: I no, I don't do it either, with the exception of when I'm driving. Android Otto is beautiful and I can't recreate how it works.
Speaker 3: But it will ask me.
Speaker 1: I'll receive a text, it'll read it for me if I want it, It'll ask me do I want to reply? I say yes, and then it says, you know, what is it you want to say? And I'll say it, and then to say would you like to send? I say yes. And I can have text conversations in my car when I'm driving and never have to look at my phone.
Speaker 2: Well, I get distracted. I just you know, I have a thing. I don't do anything on my phone when I drive. Period. I don't want It's kind of like when I go on a plane and I fly a lot, I won't use the Wi Fi. I'm just there, the raw dog at it. I'll just put me on a plane, give me a meal, and give me a lay flat seat, and I'm in business.
Speaker 1: I don't see how you can do that, seriously, because you do enough international travel where there are some long hauls in between.
Speaker 2: Longest one I did was fourteen hours.
Speaker 1: I need at least four movies Wi Fi, And when I flew Korea Airlines to South Korea, there was no Wi Fi either coming or going.
Speaker 3: But I had already downloaded about six movies.
Speaker 2: You didn't sleep.
Speaker 1: I did do some sleeping, but also I'm very conscious of getting up and walking around so I don't develop blood clots and that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: So I'm not trying to sleep the whole time.
Speaker 2: So where I wear compression socks on long flights, have always have because I knew somebody that got that, and I know.
Speaker 1: I had my brother in law's father who was a jazz musician. Unfortunately died at fifty seven because of an embolism. They thought that he got on a long haul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw somebody collapse walking out of a plane. I don't know. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It's a real thing. It's a very real thing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if you're not going to if you're going to be on a long haul flight, at the very least, wear compression socks. Nobody has to know that their compression socks except once I wore compression pantyhose though, and then that was nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think that's going to be something I'm going to see. Not a good idea consider, but you know, not on a long haul flight. But uh, yeah, I love sleeping. I love planes ever since I was a little girl. My first flight was I was four years old.
Speaker 1: I see I'm not all that comfortable sleeping on planes all the time because I'm not a nervous flyer. But I'm not a at ease flyer, so that's funny.
Speaker 2: And yet when I go on a plane, I think to myself, if I'm going to die now I'm doing something I love.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I get it. And that's part of the reason why I do fly. In other words, I'm going to be flying out to Rome as part of this cruise we were talking about last segment, So Joe, But what I'm saying, I don't like to fly, but it's got Do I want to go to Rome or not? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You kind of have to have a plane.
Speaker 1: No, No, I just have to have a jack neat and you know, do the best I can with.
Speaker 2: The movies I got, Yeah, and just be comfortable and enjoy it for what it is, because just flying it's a freaking miracle.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm probably so uncomfortable with it, because it's like, this is not supposed to stay in the air.
Speaker 2: Did you read the book by the captain that explained all of this. I read it once on a plane and it changed my whole outlook.
Speaker 1: I don't read about planes when I'm on the plane because I'm going to see something or read something which is going to make my mind more uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Okay. I went to Buenos Ayres on business and I had to land in Santiago, and from Santiago to Buenos Aires, and I went up the Andes Mountains and I saw.
Speaker 3: Oh god, the movie the movie.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was right there. I mean we were climbing in the plane and I'm looking out the window and oh my god, that was the most horrifying thing I ever saw. But you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, there's certain places in the world I probably will never visit, if only because I've read enough about the approaches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, short runways, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But I have a thing against volcanoes. Volcanoes are just you put a volcano somewhere. I'm not going You're not flying over the volcano. Now it's Later with mo Kelly. We're just riffing.
Speaker 1: It is Marshall Collier who joins us in studio on this Tech Thursday KFI AM six forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from K six forty KFI.
Speaker 3: Is Later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 1: We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app and on this Tech Thursday. You know that means that Marcia Calier joins me in studio. Marsha, you and I we were talking during the break with there's some similarities in how we approach this online marketplace, how we spend money.
Speaker 2: Well, you and I have so many similarities. You're born December.
Speaker 3: Right, November late, November late.
Speaker 2: I'm December fourth.
Speaker 3: Within a week of each other, remember twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we are the same in so many different ways. But we actually look like brother and sister. We do some of you who've never noticed, Yeah, but yeah, we do things financially very similarly online.
Speaker 1: How should well, I should say, what is your recommendation for approaching paying for items online?
Speaker 3: There are a number of options. Let's say you go to Amazon.
Speaker 1: You can put in your credit card, or you know, you can put in your gift card, or you can I think you can attach you to.
Speaker 3: A PayPal account.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is your recommend Well, I love PayPal. If PayPal is an option, I pay by PayPal. They've been in business. I was at their launch. I have the first T shirt from PayPal. I have the first cap still in the plastic. I've trusted them. I know how they run their business. I was in on it in the beginning. I knew how they planned on making money and how it was going to work, and it all made sense to me. And they had to be very careful because they were the first.
Speaker 1: They were the first, but they've also reaped the benefits where they have I think the most relationships with online retailers in places where people spend money.
Speaker 3: I use PayPal as well.
Speaker 1: I'm very comfortable using it, and whenever there was an issue, they immediately addressed.
Speaker 2: It right and Square for example, Yes, I have a Square account as way, right now, I try all these different things for my accounts and you know my podcast. And it turned out when I first started Square, I said, folks, what about the sales tax? We have to be able to add sales tax to this. Then we don't do that. See, and that's a business that's not thought through. So when you're dealing with a financial business, you want a business that's thought through. Zell on the other hand, Mmmm, the app, I don't see that as so thought through real well, because of the security risks.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a generational difference. But when I talk to people who are younger than me, I often hear zell. I more often hear venmo and cash app. Cash app seems like a bank robbery waiting to happen. More reputable businesses will use person to person for Venmo. Right, where do you come out on these cash exchange apps or what happens?
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the deal. If you're paying for a product or a service that you may need to write off your small business or you may, you better not be using it through any of these cash apps because you're not getting a receipt that says what it's for that you can use for your business. When I do business with someone person to person and they're selling me something, I asked them to send me a PayPal invoice, a legit invoice, and I pay it.
Speaker 1: You make a great point, because when I do my corporate taxes on personal taxes, the PayPal is because it's just itemized and I just go back there.
Speaker 2: It is right, right, And that's the difference. One is professional. Unfortunately, technology is making people dumber. I'm sorry, I'll be sorry. Sure you take a look at the apps. Even quick books, which used to be a robust, fabulous bookkeeping app is now this simple little dorky thing online and a corporation can't use it. They have to use something else altogether, because an accountant in the US government needs more information than that app is gonna and they want us to use less and less and have less control and throw the control and it's all right, everything's fine, it's safe and every yeah, until you get audited. When you get audited again.
Speaker 1: And I've been audited, so I know what that's like. You bet very invasive, right, how did you feel? It was less about what I felt. It was the inability to actually talk to someone and being required to facts all this information that they were asking for because the irs will not work by emails, like I can email you a PDF. No, you have to fax it to us. It's like you gotta be kiddy. So it made it very difficult to want fine fact services. I signed up for a fact service to literally facts over this stuff. But it was, oh it was not only was it invasive, it was a pain in the behind. And I don't think people understand how many hoops you have.
Speaker 3: To jump through.
Speaker 2: Well, and one of the main things one of my best selling books was starting an eBay business and not taught people how to run a small business online in depth. And the book still stands, and even though it was written a decade ago, it still stands because business practices are business practices. And the thing is they're encouraging people to do business now without proper backup, without proper documentation, like even eBay. Now, when they send the money to the seller, they've already deducted their fees the postage. And if you want to post everything correctly, which frankly a lot of people don't do anymore, you have to go two steps back and figure out how much the fees were was and then deduct that from the cost of goods sold or whatever. We'll keep anything you put it under. They make it very hard and yet in the end we have to pay the price. It's the same thing with cars. You know they say the best car, this is it. I mean, you know, we can talk about cars all day, but once you've landed with one. I heard Mark Thompson talking about is Tesla, you can get stuck. You can't just walk in anymore and take somebody's word for their software. That's why I do what I do. I test things I work on them. I don't take freebies from companies because then they want you to review them.
Speaker 1: Well, it almoso like you feel Obligated's like, we gave you this product to review.
Speaker 3: You can't just slam them.
Speaker 1: It seems like it's almost inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Well, when I accept something to review, I always if I accept it, I say if it sucks, I'm going to say it sucks.
Speaker 1: Sweet it should be. So there you go, Marshall Collier. It is always great to see you. It's even better to learn from you. How can people reach you?
Speaker 2: I'm sadly still on X. I can't help. The algorithm is killing me on X, just just killing me, and it's so futile. But I check there every day because I have some friends that are on there, and I look at their stuff every day, and I go through when somebody mentions me, so at me marsha at m A R S H A C O L L I E R or go to Marshall Collier dot com and hit contact Marshall.
Speaker 3: We'll see you next week. We'll have the cameras next week, I promise.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I wore makeup and everything.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you know, I wore Pattihose, I just like there's no reason for it. It's Later with Moe Kelly. We'll see you soon. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI A M six forty.
Speaker 1: K A six forty is Later with Mo Kelly. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. And last night we had a guest in studio Fon Davis. We're talking about the use of robots, the use of AI, and how the humanoid robot still has this hold on us. And I remember there was a line in the movie Age of Ultron where Ultron UH played by James Spader, talks about, or it's talked about how he keeps coming back to the human form. And it got me thinking, because we always look at robotics through that humanoid, anthropomorphic form. And then I think I've came up with a reason why that is. It's because we live in a world world built for humans. In other words, there's steps, they're stairs, they're railings. The robots need to be able to maneuver our space, and you can't necessarily do it with a tank style robot.
Speaker 3: With the rotating tread and everything.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work everything everywhere, So I understand why the humanoid robot is still has such appeal. So when I read that Amazon is preparing to test humanoid robots for delivering packages, it makes sense, and it also further fuels the idea where we need humanoid robots to navigate all the human esque terrain out there. We don't need a humanoid, going back to my conversation last night with Von Davis, we don't need a humanoid to drive a car.
Speaker 3: You can just have the car be automated.
Speaker 1: But as far as Amazon is concerned, you may need a humanoid robot to physically deliver a package. Yes, there's drone technology limited, but if you think about all the work that human Amazon drivers do, you can't do that with a drone. You can't do that with a rollerbot like they're used to deliver pizzas. We're eventually gonna have actual humanoid robots in our day to day lives. Now how soon don't know. It just says that Amazon is preparing to test them. So you may see a humanoid walking up to your door, and I don't know how that's gonna work with porch pirates.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, a couple things.
Speaker 6: One, every single thing that humanity perceives and creates is in the humanoid form. Even when we look at alien movies, there's a few that are just where the ailers are just these crazy looking monsters. But oftentimes the aliens that we perceive, even in television film are humanoid. Why because human humans accept humans, right, we don't accept We're not going to accept talking animals.
Speaker 3: It's not happening.
Speaker 6: You want a robot to look like you because if you see a tank looking robot, you instantly think doom, you think terror, you think terminators, you think something bad. But if it walks up to you looking like the robots in I Robot, you know it's a little more fun. And I do think I disagree with your conversation last night that self driving taxis that is the thing that may have most people apprehensive. If you put a robot behind the steering wheel, more people will feel like, Okay, at least I see something that looks like me driving.
Speaker 1: Or it looks like it is controlling trolling as opposed.
Speaker 3: To some AI that we can't see.
Speaker 1: And if there's an issue, I got to make a phone call there's no one there to really help me.
Speaker 3: And it's more psychological than anything exactly.
Speaker 6: Not seeing someone con turning the steering wheel and hitting the gas. It unnerves us because it takes away our sense of control once this happens. Once this happens, the most tragic thing that I think we need to look at is this is not just the end of any and all delivery services, but this is going to be the end of a lot of jobs because robots delivering packages. It's just right next to robots checking out groceries. Robots, you know, yes, And.
Speaker 1: According to this, they would have a human driver and then the humanoid delivering the actual package, so the driver doesn't have to get out the car and unload the package and take it up to the doorstep. And they're conducting these trials in a warehouse. They are practicing with the drone excuse me, with the humanoid robots to see their limitations. And that goes back to what we've seen with Boston Dynamics. You know, they can run a park core course. I'm quite sure they can handle some steps and liver packages. This is the future now. It may not be three years from now, but this is the future. And to your point, that means those jobs are gone. We know that they can automate driving, but if you can automate driving and then also automate the package delivery portion, how many thousands of jobs have just disappeared?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, If Amazon can get the robotaxi my term technology and use it for the delivery portion of their business, how many drivers are out of work? How many fewer headaches does Amazon have to have because they don't have to deal with employee dissatisfaction, wanting to unionize, begging for more money, Complaints about Amazon drivers defecating in someone's yard because they don't have time to go to the bathroom normally, all those problems disappear.
Speaker 6: Well, we know that Alphabet is doing massive testing in Las Vegas, even though they did have to recall vehicles because of some accidents that a few of their fleet vehicles got into. But they instantly saw that and they said, hey, we've got the billions to throw at this, we will fix this in short orders. They took several cars off the road and they're already back up and running in Vegas testing their self driving vehicle technology. Now, one thing that they haven't really said is what the self driving vehicles are for. They weren't really clear on if they were robotaxis or delivery vehicles.
Speaker 3: But they're still.
Speaker 1: Taking somebody's job. And if you don't know, Alphabet is the parent company to Google. They're doing some sort of delivery function, some sort of service function. They are going to remove the human element to whether it's taxis or service or delivery. It means that some human is not going to be needed anymore when the technology is perfected, at least to the point where people feel it safe and we're comfortable with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I wasn't.
Speaker 1: A believer that they could use these kind of street level drones. And they look like shopping carts, little shopping carts, wheelbarrows. And I see them now in downtown LA all the time delivering food.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, I know someone who owns a firm down there, and that is how they get there. Because they're always in meetings and they cannot run out and go get something. They have the robots, and the robot will come and meet them at the door downstairs at the lobby. They will go down late and they will just go and get the food. Open the door. Robots right there waiting for them. I'm like, how did the robot get that? They're like, I guess maybe it's using ramps. I don't know how the robot is getting it's.
Speaker 1: Using disabled corners where we'll go up like wheelchair ramps.
Speaker 3: It can.
Speaker 1: How it navigates around the city with street lights and everything, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: How does it know? How does it know? Like, Oh, I'll bring the food to your door, to your great door. That took somebody's job.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's Later with mo Kelly, I am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. And in conjunction with that, when we come back, we have a way more update. They're getting a little bit more assertive and they're driving more like humans. Is that good or is that bad? Is it more dangerous or more in alignment with what human drivers would expect and better react to.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that next.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 7: Mister mo'kelly, he woman's a sort This is autonomous vehicles might beyond a moping too.
Speaker 3: All the cous on.
Speaker 7: Cleanerr tones under control, This says m kelly is wrong. If more thinks he's under payroll over los.
Speaker 3: Kfi.
Speaker 1: It's Moe Kelly Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. And if you follow the conversation around self driving technology, it was always one usually about whether Weimo or other autonomous vehicles would follow all the laws of the road.
Speaker 3: That was the expectation.
Speaker 1: It would acknowledge construction site, it would stay at a crosswalk for the requisite amount of time that someone were car crossing the street. That was the expectation. And there was sometimes where these vehicles would get confused my word, and not necessarily know how to react. There's either been a software upgrade or the software is designed to learn on its own. Because people are noticing that Weimo vehicles are being a little bit more aggressive and taking more license. Like for example, let's say three months ago, if you were to encounter a way Moo at a crosswalk, you'd have someone in the crosswalk as a pedestrian crossing the street, and the Weimo would not move forward until that pedestrian had completely crossed the street and also reached the other sidewalk. Now it is acting more like a human driver, where the pedestrian may have crossed let's say to the other side and almost is at the sidewalk, But then the WEIMO will start itching forward and start rolling through the intersection that stops signed and not wait for the pedestrian to go to the other side, more like a human driver. It's not illegal, but it's not following the rules of the road to the letter. It's acting more and more human, and I don't know if that's good or bad when we talk about whether these vehicles are safe, because one of the biggest criticisms about human drivers is the human mentality, the aggressive driving mentality, the types of chances that a human driver would take, or I would say, just it would do things that a machine most likely would not or should not, or we would make a dangerous lane pass, or we would be more aggressive in our maneuvers that a way mo heretofore was not.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's programming or if it's just learning on its.
Speaker 3: Own and adapting to the environment. I don't know that, but it is aware. I should say.
Speaker 1: People who are testing waymo's are noticing that they're becoming more and more assertive like human.
Speaker 6: Drivers, less aggressive, more assertive, and the assertive learning. Let's call it of Weaymo is actually a benefit for the self driving autonomous vehicles because some of the highest complaints against weymo is it's inassertive driving behavior, in that it may come up to something like a pothole and won't make the decision to immediately go around. We'll sit there and think about it, will come to an accident and not make a decision quick enough to go around. A lot of that those are the complaints that are coming in to waymore, and I believe these complaints are allowing Waymo Central to factor this into the AI learning to say, hey, we appreciate our vehicles stopping and waiting a full to the person's all the way on the other side of street where you got cars behind it, beat me saying dude, the person go go and beat me now the way most like, hey, you've crossed my path. You're no longer in danger in me hitting you, zoom, let me go through. That's a boom for weymo. I hope so.
Speaker 1: And you know, I wanted to be more reactive to real live circumstances. I don't want it to be stuck in the street because someone put a cone in front of it, which was a problem before.
Speaker 3: Hopefully they've they've worked that out.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be able to recognize danger and a changing landscape and maybe it'll get there sooner or later they've When we last talked about Weymo, we talked about how it was Weimo versus Tesla and they had two business insider journalists in the back seat and they noticed how a Weimo didn't wait for this car who was just stuck at the light, maybe not a huge driver, not paying attention on their phone, just decided to go around the human driver and keep on going because it realized it was a green light and there's obviously this obstacle in front of me. Let me just go around the obstacle. We're here too fore it would not do that. So it is learning along with us. It is improving over time. I'm not getting in one. I'm not getting on a subway Sunday, and I'm not getting into.
Speaker 6: Waymoul tast's ready. You're almost ready for the Weymo. I will never encourage a metro ride, but Waymo, I think we're almost there yet.
Speaker 1: No one's been shanked as of yet in a Weymo as of yet. Hey got to remind you the Disney seventieth Celebration ticket giveaway. We're going to be giving away tickets at some point, so you better keep on listening. It's the Disneyland Resort seventieth Celebration, and it's not a celebration though without you, with all the sights and laughter and fun.
Speaker 3: Everyone is excited. We're excited.
Speaker 1: Heather Brookers excited, Stephanie, he's very very excited. Mark Rouner' is not Eve and here and he's excited. But KFI Am six forty wants to give you a chance to win a family four pack of one day, one park tickets to Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park. And join this limited time event. Keep on listening to KFI and Later with mo Kelly for your chance to celebrate with us. Offering subject to restrictions and change without notice, So I can't tell you exactly when.
Speaker 3: Why I could, but I'm not supposed to.
Speaker 1: Just keep on listening to Later with mo Kelly because we might we might be able to help you out with that. KFI Am six forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six, forty