Speaker 1: M hmm. What's up y'all? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 2: Uh? Huh?
Speaker 1: What's it? The water?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys? Just testing these headphones out to the other one's broke, so I'm happy to go back into the I'll show you what's one of them back the red ones. I'm watching Uh yeah, okay, yuh, we're watching Willie. Yeah, I'm just testing. Hey, what's up, Matt? How you doing? Dude? My headphones broke in the middle of the episode we just did, so I'm testing. Yeah. So when I if I do get some money, I'm gonna have to go get me to the head order another headset's street, but luckily I have extra pairs. The test of.
Speaker 4: It's time to sit down, Kick.
Speaker 2: Off your shoes, pull it up and drink.
Speaker 4: Check off those.
Speaker 2: Foods's got your bag, so tune in up.
Speaker 4: You're on the laugh track.
Speaker 2: You know who's coming through after a while, Surpriens a friend on the ball.
Speaker 4: Sit back, relax, We're going full range. It's leading down five and the Luna Tackle Life.
Speaker 2: It's time to sit down and watch Lunatickele Louns on.
Speaker 4: The Bobbing Nick Network coming. You know who's gonna come in.
Speaker 2: It's my chis the wild news Spin.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows your name, but nothing is when she comes in here, Bobby Nick you the show with Flair, Scott fitz Patrick's Everywhere five has got that fire.
Speaker 2: Flaking tip body.
Speaker 4: Washington falls up a jack the Father's Drip Bend, just waiting to see it's a full up jack. It's the blue to see.
Speaker 2: You never know who's next, might be your ex or your uber driver.
Speaker 1: From last week.
Speaker 4: From bidding names to the brand new face, Everyone's welcome. It's crazy. It's time to sit down and watch Luna take a lounge on the Bobby Dick net Works Bread the side. You don't know who's gonna come in. It's like cheess that the game's begin. Everybody knows your names, and if they don't, they won't buy a up the jem.
Speaker 1: What's up? We're gonna bring someone into the room. What's up, Matt?
Speaker 2: What's brother?
Speaker 1: Dude? My headphones fucking broke.
Speaker 2: That right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm using right now, any son. Then there's the older ones I've used before. But dude, tonight was Dude, tonight was was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had he had he had some of the best panelists around and Bobby Nick and Sean Wriggles. Yeah, those guys are good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But you know, and by the way, uh tomorrow morning, Uh, Matt is taking over for late night. Matt does Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're gonna be on with me, right Yeah? Okay, Jake, I got I got, I got something to ask you. Uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, don't get upset. Don't get upset.
Speaker 2: Why did you? Why did Why did you? Why did you?
Speaker 3: Why did you block Crossan?
Speaker 1: Because you know, here's the thing I'm trying to I'm trying to keep Ashley happy.
Speaker 2: Okay, but can you do me a favor.
Speaker 1: I'm not on blocking him.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying, is it possible that you guys could just talk?
Speaker 1: I would, I would. Here's the thing, Uh.
Speaker 3: He.
Speaker 2: He just wants to clear things up, dude, he just wants you know, he's cool, man, he's not mad.
Speaker 1: Problems with ash not mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it doesn't mean you have to like block him and like remove him from the chat. Yeah, Jake, he's been a support of you for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what the thing is It's like I've seen I've seen sorry, I've seen people in this community backstab. I've seen people come and I've seen people go out of this community. I have not even like to be. Here's the thing we had, juggle lets, we have had issues with people in our community.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: I didn't. So here's the thing. I kept so while why he was all in here. I kept my hand on the on the porn screen because I didn't want for Jack. Because I didn't want Jack. I knew Jack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let'sten, let's not. I don't want to talk about Jack, dude. To be honest with you, dude, I don't. I don't really care about him anymore. Or I shouldn't say that, but I don't. I don't want to get involved in that like nonsense.
Speaker 1: But I'm trying. I'm just tired of him. I'm just tired of him.
Speaker 2: No, it's fair, that's fair. That's fair. But here's the thing. Let's just clear this up really quick. I didn't make you. I didn't like worst your decision about that, right like you made your own decision about Jack.
Speaker 1: I did Jack. I made my decision months ago when I when when they turned on me, when Jack and Granny and them turned on me. Okay, I've been around. Here's the thing, Granny. A couple of years. A couple of years ago, Granny was present to go to rehab. He decided not to go and decided to try to do a couple a year ago, he went try He went to rehab the second time. He wanted her to rehab. The next week we saw him with a beer in his hands and he started drinking again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What what I'm worrying about is you know, it's.
Speaker 2: You know, it's this.
Speaker 1: You know, I know Lemmy's happy right now, but I'm seeing Lemmy post memes on Twitter, Okay, and I think that I think that Granny needs to relax and just try to find another way. Here's the thing. I know he's I know he's been taught. He taught told me that he's trying to own his own business, his own paint business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he's That's probably why he's going to get help, so he could kind of like, you know, clear his mind and you know, start thinking a little bit clearer. I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, the therapy people. But the thing is, I was told that I didn't need therapy because.
Speaker 2: Jake, have you have you have you done therapy yet?
Speaker 1: I did there, I've done therapy all. I've done therapy the first eighteen years of my life. Okay, I was fucked up. I got fucked up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we don't have to go over that. I'm just want to I just want to say I'm a huge advocate for therapy. It's a great tool and it helps a lot of people.
Speaker 1: But the thing is what they tried. They put me on prozac and riddling together. Have I told you that?
Speaker 2: I think I've heard you talk about that. How about what choice shock therapy they give you that?
Speaker 1: No. Actually, the first time I've even gone to the facility, they woke me up about like twelve minutes at night, twelve night where I was like sleep, just to do blood work on my first note.
Speaker 3: That's that's normal, dude, that's normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. They made made me go to the nurses station and do blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's normal. They do that all the time in the hospital for they do that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the second time they so the lady, the person who does the yearly does in the mornings, they just they just came and they put the cup on me to do my boot pressure while I was laying down. Yeah, because I'm not. I'm not a morning person because why But I realized when I was older. Now it's like I, you know, because I have responsibilities outside of you too, Matt.
Speaker 2: Although we all do, we all do. Man, I got a job, you know. I can't. Like I told Jack earlier, I said, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't stream twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: The Dragon Jack Jack, you went on his show?
Speaker 2: No, when when I was in the cha he was on your show. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing is, it's like it and I'm and I came out just to test his headphones to see if they would work.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jake, do you see my title at the bottom of my name.
Speaker 1: You're the CEO of a Peak Cut Championship Peak Cut Wrestling.
Speaker 3: What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Jake?
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, I want to tell you that I've been watching lately. By the way, we got we got a TV. So my roommate's mom brought an old TV that he didn't have Broku on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what were you You're gonna say? What have you been watching lately?
Speaker 1: Oh? I've been watching a lot of like old wrestling. Okay, this this this channel called Top ten Wrestling Tom that puts out like Top ten lists. He also does like Wrestlings, Degenerates and the Blacklist of People. Okay, have the people that I've I've watch. Here's the thing. I'm a I'm a I'm a diehard uh lotally Bray fan. I think lutal bred is awesome. I think loutally Bray. You know, I think that people are forgetting you know, people are using loutally braids. Just mh sorry, sorry, it's it's it's almost four o'clock in the morning. I haven't been to bed yet.
Speaker 2: You need to get some rest. Yeah, I just are you going to do a show with Bobby in the morning.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You should try it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also if I don't do a show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Ill.
Speaker 1: And this is not going on the audio platform. This was just me testing up my headphones because I had, you know, I had that issue where you know, and I would Here's the thing. I couldn't hear anything Jack was saying on his other headphones.
Speaker 2: It's fine, dude, he wasn't saying anything.
Speaker 1: And to be honest with you, I have so much. Here's the thing, Jack is a jackass.
Speaker 2: Great, good one, dude, I haven't heard that one yet. No, you're right, You're right, I mean it is. What do you know, Jake, I don't. I don't want to. I'm done with all the drama.
Speaker 1: Oh did you see the the people were throwing sex toys in the w.
Speaker 2: N B A. Yes, I saw that. There was a meme where they showed Trump throwing the thing at them. Yeah, did you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Unfortunately I watched a lot of sports thuff because I'm friends with Tony.
Speaker 2: Really, say, dude, Jake, I just want to say, that is the ultimate get as a as a as a guest. Dude. When I saw that, I was like, no fucking way, man. I used to watch that show all the time.
Speaker 1: Yuh.
Speaker 2: But Jake, let's let's just circle back to this topic really quick. Will you talk to Krishawn? No, okay, let me.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. Number one. If he you know, I'm not going he has his problem is with Ashley, not me.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then okay, okay, just with that right there, then why do you have to block him? He's your friend? Man, Jake, have you ever heard the term or the saying bros Before?
Speaker 1: Hose that I'm trying to be. I'm trying to keep her as my friend, Jake.
Speaker 2: If she here's the thing, Jake, if she isn't decides not to your friend because you're talking to Krishawn, then that's on her. That's not your fault. Rashwan was your friend before she was your friend. You know, he's a good guy. Man.
Speaker 1: Is he Is he talking to you right now?
Speaker 2: Is he? No?
Speaker 3: No, not right now.
Speaker 2: He's not talking to me right now. But he did message me earlier. I'm not gonna lie. He did message me earlier, and he was just he thanked me for going and watching the Misfit Nation, and he said that you know that you had banned him from the chat and if I ever wanted to send him the link, I could send it to him directly. And then I asked him, well what happened? And then he just he let me know and he says, he just wants to talk to you. He wants to explain himself. Basically.
Speaker 1: I also also took him and yet the chat.
Speaker 2: Why would Jake, why would you do that? M hmm, Jake? I know Jake, And I told him, I said, you know, Jake will be Jake, he will block you. But uh, in due time he will you know, forgive you and he will unblock you.
Speaker 1: But my the problem is I don't have a problem with him, is his problem is with is with ash okay.
Speaker 2: So then why why then delete him and block him from your child? Uh?
Speaker 1: Good morning fellows. Ps. Dave Matthew sucks.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck that guy. Dude, who is that Pea Hunt? Yeah, mother, flock your dude. We'll take another ship, dude for like ten hours, he said. The other day, he said, he said, when my Dave Matthews song came up, he's he's like, perfect time to take a ship. And he never he never chatted again.
Speaker 1: Hey. By the way, By the way, I did play that Jordan Air song that I played was actually the first rap song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I've heard that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to. I wanted to play that because number one, I think that you know, there was no fifties being played. There's no fifties or sixties being played in that or forties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's usually Terry Knee usually does that.
Speaker 1: By the way, I also want to say good morning to the pc W crew.
Speaker 2: Well, let's welcome. Go ahead, go ahead, Hey.
Speaker 1: Let's welcome them with a picture of uh uh, I have a picture for you. I have Scott's favorite person.
Speaker 3: That's cool. Mm hmmm, I like that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know Jake as the new CEO.
Speaker 3: Of PCW.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, can you find it in your heart to unblock the Misfit Nation? No? Okay, I tried. I'll try again later. You know I'm gonna try again later.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know Downtown is live right now right? Who foundtown Provo?
Speaker 2: I've never watched him before.
Speaker 1: You know, you know who Provo is? Provo and big.
Speaker 5: W and and I don't watch I never watched him.
Speaker 1: Do you do you realize?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Do you do you realize that I every time that I've done a show or I've made money someway you know I've done. Here's Here's who I've had on the show in the last month, Christy Michaelson, who was the author. I had people. I even had Felicia on my show twice.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, igree you know, but you don't. You don't see half the people that messaged me. Do you know who messaged me a Happy birthday? Hate? James Haate did? People were messaging me happy birth I received just on my personal Facebook, one hundred and fifty or two hundred people, like one hundred people said happy birthday to me. Half of them could been my family, and you know, my my sister, my niece didn't have to do it, but she put a balloon right out my peanut butter jar at my door at my h room while.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I'm pretty sure you were thankful for that too.
Speaker 1: It's really cool. So I want to I want to say, I'm not like trying to disrespect for Shon de Doll or anybody to watch the show. I just want I just gotta, I just gotta. I just gotta take my time and just like calm down about it because I don't want to disrespect.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Jake, you take your time. I just want to I'm just delivering a message. He just wants to talk to you one on one, not even on I don't think he wants to do it on stream. Maybe you guys can set up a stream yard and talk backstage, you know, and let him explain himself to you like the situation, I think, and just go from there. Maybe if you guys want, I could have him and you and him on my stream tomorrow. You can hang out and talk. Okay, no prom no prom.
Speaker 1: Because I don't know I wanna. I don't want to talk to.
Speaker 2: Him on camera, Okay, and that's fine, but at least talk to him, Okay, don't.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to him what I want to talk to him. That's fine, it's not it's it's a conversation that we need to have privately before we Because here's the thing. Everybody is gonna spur you out about it because yes, I made a mistake. Yes I'm I'm falling in love with someone. I do that all the time.
Speaker 2: You're following them, You're following in love with Jake. Yeah, that's nice, that's cool.
Speaker 1: And the thing is is as I don't here's the thing. If someone treats if a female treats me with respect, I get a cruse. I got a cruse on Limb. I had a curse on Limmy. Okay before because Lemmy was a good person, was a good person to me.
Speaker 2: They just played cool man. Just just I'm gonna give you this advice, play it cool.
Speaker 3: Just because.
Speaker 2: A nice lady is being nice to you, It doesn't mean that you gotta automatically take it to that place. Just play it cool and don't rush anything, and just you know, make sure that you guys are on the same wavelength. You don't want to hurt yourself thinking one thing and it's not true.
Speaker 1: Let mistake. I thought, where about Rich? I did you had a rich?
Speaker 2: I can we turned away pea hunts wrench?
Speaker 1: He cut has a ridge?
Speaker 2: Oh he does? Okay? Good, Jakie, you took away rob takers wrench, right, yeah, okay good? Maybe if you back, maybe you could give it back.
Speaker 1: Because you can't like time it out people time it out people for like ten seconds.
Speaker 2: He just timed out big black and PSP.
Speaker 1: That's it and deytoys and destoys and deytoin.
Speaker 3: I think maybe Cardiff as well. But it's okay.
Speaker 1: What Cardiff he could have he could have banned him.
Speaker 3: That would have been fine, right, Yeah, huh yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't like that guy either.
Speaker 1: Cardiff's the prick.
Speaker 2: He's more than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I know you had to work today.
Speaker 2: Yeah I did?
Speaker 1: You gotta work tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir? I worked the swing shift, Jake the second shift.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, the two to six, the two to ten.
Speaker 2: Two to ten, due to ten buddy. Mm hmmm mmm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Sounds like you're getting tired.
Speaker 2: Jake, you wanna you want to go live?
Speaker 1: No, I'm okay, Well.
Speaker 2: I might have to bounce. I might have to jump off her pretty same Jake, because I gotta I gotta go live.
Speaker 1: You gotta go live.
Speaker 2: Guru one says PSP is a good egg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright.
Speaker 2: Google Guru one says he's a swinger because I worked the swing shift. Yeah, you're talking about Brent Hatley.
Speaker 1: Brent Halley, dude, the guy, the guy. Here's the thing when he was on the how By the way, the Howard is Eric's It is not true, Eric Nagel I rock.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are saying it's not true.
Speaker 1: I Rack worked on Serious, he worked for Serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so were you?
Speaker 2: Were you a fan of other shows on Serious, like other talking like other you know talking.
Speaker 1: You knew the only the only thing I knew about Serious is uh is uh? It is uh? Howard and Opie.
Speaker 3: Oh you never listened to Jim and Sam.
Speaker 1: I listened to so one day. So my dad was this is a quick story, dad, When one day they gave him a rental car in the rental car had X has serious radio in it, and I would play a little bit of play a little bit of I would go to the car and play a little bit of like rock and play a little bit of the nineties or the sixty seventy ladies, Jimmy Spree, Jimmy Who.
Speaker 2: Jim Norton.
Speaker 3: It was a good show man.
Speaker 2: It had its moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now now, now let's call this Sam Roberts show.
Speaker 2: I haven't I have serious that. I haven't listened to it in a long time.
Speaker 1: Sam Roberts is not is not funny.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jake, there's breaking news. Guru once says, Chippa is back to I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that too serious or too.
Speaker 2: I wonder if he's doing his podcast again. Oh, breaking news, breaking news from Peacut.
Speaker 1: Oh. People are saying, oh, he's gonna go back taking the spot.
Speaker 2: No, Oprah is taking the spot?
Speaker 1: Oprah? Yeah, how about giving doctor Phil his own show on radio?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, have you seen the new King of the Heel? No, I haven't, dude, it's it's it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: That sounds good. Okay, that's that's good to know.
Speaker 1: Bobby is going against his dad about charcoal charcoal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Jake. What is your preference? What is your preference? Do you like you like to be honest or like hardwood smoke or like charcoal smoked, or what is your preference to me?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't eat. I don't eat barbecue. Oh my god, So I don't cook barbecue, but I eat barbecue from a from must or okay?
Speaker 2: What do you prefer?
Speaker 1: Cork, beef, pork, pork or.
Speaker 3: Some pork is good?
Speaker 1: Hey, look look, hey Anthony Coolmia has got a puppy dog.
Speaker 2: I want ham, Jake, do you like smoked ham? I'm taking that as a yes. Take care of you there, Well, ladies and Jonah. I don't think Jake is back. He might be sleeping right here. Okay, ribs, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Potato salad, teter salad.
Speaker 4: Jeez.
Speaker 1: Hello, hello, by, have you had a episode?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Have you ever watched My six hundred Pound Life? No, it's a good show. It's if you want a show to make you not want to eat, watch that show instead.
Speaker 2: I like to eat. Jake.
Speaker 1: All right, love you guys. Well we're in. We're going live.
Speaker 2: We're going live.