Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 2: We don't want to report every thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 1: UFO over hey, we want to one of.
Speaker 3: Those data.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither there were self if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'll passed over God. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right over the top of us.
Speaker 1: Ninety one one.
Speaker 3: You just called both to me be four re they're after staying the airplanes he is, swear to God. More calm on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all this week? I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. New Jersey in the US is our destination tonight as we meet Leo. And Leo has had paranormal experiences since childhood, including an encounter with an et as a child. As an adult, he has experienced paranormal visits in some of the houses that he has lived in, and has seen UFOs and orbs in the sky, including a strange sighting in Sweden. Leo is up next, but first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Good evening, Leo, Welcome to.
Speaker 2: The podcast, Nick, Thank you for having me, Thank.
Speaker 5: You for join us today. And you're calling from New Jersey in the US.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a small city. It's arguably a city. It's pretty much a small town. Called Hoboken, New Jersey. It's in the Tri State metro area of New York City. Goods def le.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, now you have some experiences to share with us, So would you like start the beginning please, sir?
Speaker 2: Sure, I'd love to, uh, maybe a little bit about myself. I'm forty eight years old. Like I said, I live in New Jersey and Hoboken. Born and raised in Manhattan and the Washington Heights section of New York City of Manhattan. Normal middle class family upbringing. We weren't overly religious. We never really spoke about ets or spirits. It wasn't something we discussed as a family. My parents were pretty strict. We didn't really have any friends, sleepovers. We grew up in a very controlled environment. The TV was really restricted growing up. And these are all important things about why I think I've had so many sightings and experiences over the years. And I would say that I was an empathic kind of kid, pretty sensitive. I didn't have a lot of friends. I mean, I was well liked, but I wasn't bullied. So I didn't really have a lot of friends growing up. And I was pretty in tune with how people's emotions and energy was and I couldn't explain that at the time growing up, but I think that was something I was aware of, but I couldn't articulate what I was thinking. And as an adult, I've lived in different cities throughout the US and I lived in another country, so some of these experiences were in different cities and homes that I lived. So my first encounter encounters began, or that I remember, were between the ages of four and around thirteen fourteen years old. In the eighties, I was in New York City in the Washington Heights of Manhattan. My family lived in a pre war building, which is pretty typical of that area up there. They're huge apartments, spacious rooms and corridors, dining rooms, libraries, et cetera. I shared a room with my younger brother and my older sister was in the room adjacent to hours. My mom and dad slept in their bedroom about fifteen twenty feet away, and my parents made us sleep with our doors open. They were very, very protective and they wanted to keep a protective eye on us at all times. So my room, this is an important part of the story. My room faced the long part of the apartment all the way I had a view from all the way from my room to the front entrance of the apartment. It was kind of like what they call like a railroad style apartment here in New York City, which is a long, narrow apartment length and then there's rooms along the left and the right side of it. But I had a view straight through to the front entrance. And during the day and mostly at night, I would see things that I couldn't explain. I would see shadow figures passing through. At nighttime, I would see light figures moving through the apartment, always, sometimes through the closer to the front door, sometimes towards my parents' room, just passing through. There were entities. They were light colored, faint fluorescent green, white, blue sometimes and I couldn't explain what they were. I thought as a kid, I was so young, I didn't know how to explain it. And they were walking around as if they were lost. They weren't aware of me, but I was definitely aware of them. They never came into my room, which was very good, but I used to see them all the time, and apparently as I got older, I spoke to my older sister and she saw them as well. But it was something we never talked about until we became adults. As a kid, I thought it was normal, something that everyone saw. I never spoken about it, and it didn't frighten me when I was young, But as I got older, the shadow figures kind of did bother me. I sensed that they kind of had an afarious vibe, even though I never interacted with them, but I just felt it. Thought it was normal for everyone to see them. So I mentioned it maybe once or twice to my parents and they just got angry. I just restricted my TV viewing even more. But I realized that seeing these entities was not normal, so I kept it all to myself. Then a few years later, when I was five or six, I was in the eighties, I had an encounter with a non human entity. My parents. We lived on the first floor of that building and my mom's brother's family lived on the fourth floor. And I remember it was late afternoon, early evening, and my mom was definitely a cooking dinner and wanted to go upstairs to my cousin's house on the fourth floor because he had an Atari game console and that was pretty big back in the eighties, and I begged my mom to let me go play the video game at my cousin's place, and since she was cooking, she didn't want to take me, so she kind of begged her and begged her. Finally she begrudgingly let me go alone. And meanwhile, I have to remember that she's super controlling, never let me out of her sight, never allowed me to play with any kids outside. It was always like she had to have a watchful eye on me. So she told me to run upstairs quickly to my cousin's place. So I grabbed the Atari joystick controller, the little black joystick with the red button on it. I don't know if you remember from the eighties, but I put it under my arm, and I had a trading a stack of trading cards that I wanted to take to my cousin's place. And I ran as fast as I could because I knew I didn't want my mom to change her mind. I remember the door slamming behind me when I left. So I'm running up the stairs flight of stairs. I didn't even take the elevator. I just ran up the stairs and I was trying to go as fast as I could. And as I went up the second flight of stairs, I see this strange looking kid standing there, and I froze, I froze. I just didn't recognize the kid. I didn't know who it was, but he looked very strange from where I was standing, and I didn't want to stare at him, because we were taught by my parents not to stare anyone. This person looked like if he had a deformity or hear it or she, I couldn't tell, so we were taught not to look at any not stare at people with a disability or handicap or deformity. Young children tend to do that when they're trying to understand and analyze what they're seeing and they're not used to seeing that. But us, as kids, we were taught by our parents not to stare because it was disrespectful. So as I walked up the stairs, I tried to pass on the left side of it or him, and tried to avoid looking in his face. And remembered the strange, oldor like a bad pungent smell, and it followed my movement, and then I turned and stared at it straight in the face. It was about my height, had a huge head about twice the size of mine. The only way I could describe the skin. It wasn't gray. It looked like a burn victim when somebody has probably disfigured burn scars that kind of tone and texture, shiny, kind of no hair, no hair at all, and had huge eyes and they were not black because I saw pupils, big pupils looking around at me, down and up, really tiny neck, really small neck. And the only way I could describe it at the time was a ballet outfit, because my older sister was in ballet and it was like a tight leotard. I don't know what they call ballet outfits that ballerinas wear, but it looked like that, but it was all black. Froze, I completely froze. I was scared out of my mind. It grabbed me by my left arm, and I remember that it had cold hands and it stabbed me in the forearm and a weird kind of spot with a metal like a silver object, like a metal stick. So I don't know how long that took because I was just frozen and out of fear. I don't know if it was just fear or hypnotize me or something. I don't know, but I was just frozen. Finally I came to and I ran as fast as I could up the stairs and I started to cry because I was like hysterically crying because I was scared, and I didn't turn around, and I ran upstairs to the fourth floor and I banged on the door as hard as I could. Finally my aunt answered the door and she was asking me what happened, and she didn't let me in. She was like, who is this kid? And I said, there's a kid. There's a kid. So she's looking down the rail, like to look down to the second floor if the kid was still there. And she was asking me, it's a neighbor. Do you know what's whose kid is it? And I just I couldn't explain it. I said, I don't know who it is. So anyway, she took me inside, and I remember she was trying to calm me down, and she took some alcohol that was in it. It was a green alcohol, which was kind of weird minty smelling thing, and she cleansed that spot. It wasn't bleeding, but I told her and there was something there. And I was in complete hysterics about the whole thing. And my cousin actually was there and he was just staring at me, and obviously I didn't want to play the Atari console anymore. So my aunt called my mom to come upstairs and get me, and my mom was livid. She was beyond angry because the first time she lets me out of her sight something happens to her kid. So obviously she was very upset, and she was also even more upset that she couldn't get a straight story out of me because I didn't know who the kid was, and she wanted to find out who did that to me. But there was something in my arm for many many years since that time. It was about the size of a grain of rice. It was dark, little. The only way I could describe it as a kid, with the experiences that I had to that point, I just I told my mom that he stabbed me with a pencil, but it was a silver If it was a pencil, would have been a pen because it was a silver object, and pencil wouldn't have left such a big object in the size of what it was in my arm. And you know, when I was a kid, my arm was pretty small, so it was pretty big, and I had it there for many, many years, for about thirty plus years, and about maybe ten years ago it just disappeared. It was not there anymore. I don't know what happened to it. I'd never heard about that before, you know. As I got older, I looked into about implants and people that are experiencers or abductees and they get things implanted into them, but it's usually in the nose. I think I heard once about a guy that had one put in his leg, and a researcher sent extracted it and sent it to be analyzed at an Ivy League school, but I never really heard anything about it. So the next one was in the same apartment. I was older. I was about fourteen fifteen years old. During that time, I became really good at having lucid dreams. I didn't know how to describe it. There was something that people didn't really talk about, but I was really good at lucid dreaming and controlling certain things in my dream. I enjoyed sleep at the time. I look forward to going to sleep because I had dreams where I was cognizant and I could control it. I had a lot of fun, like getting skills within the dream, and it was super difficult at first control. But the first thing that I mastered was just being aware that I was dreaming, and it took a long period of time to get that skill, but I finally got it. But anyway, one night, it was probably pretty late at night. I don't recall the time. I was asleep and I thought I was dreaming, but it felt completely different from a lucid dream, different feeling. I couldn't control it. I was aware I was in my room, I couldn't move, a sleep paralysis kind of situation. But I have never had that happen before, so that I could remember. I didn't see anyone or anything in the room other than my younger brother sleeping across from me. What I could remember was that I started to float up and I was frozen. I couldn't move, and I levitated off the bed and I went through the wall behind me. I remember I flew through above the headboard and through the wall, and when I went through the wall, everything went dark briefly, and next thing you know, I come out the other side and I'm on the street. And my family lived on the first floor, so I was right on the street level and I wasn't really scared. It's like a dream where you're not really you don't get surprised by it, but you know it's weird, but you're not really surprised by it. So I'm just floating and I start floating up, but not straight up. It was kind of like at an angle. So I'm able to move my neck just a tiny bit, and my eyes. I could move around. I was aware of what was happening, but I couldn't move my body. So I started floating up and I could see the cars, the street signs, the street post, you know, saying no parking here, fire hydrant, and I was just kind of observing everything, and I was pretty much a willing participant until I floated above a street light on the corner and I looked over it as I passed it, and I saw a metal strip containing serial numbers edged on it. And that's when I realized it was real. This was not a dream. And that's when I really freaked out and I became combative, and I didn't know where I was going, but I didn't want to go where I was heading, so I was kind of able to fight it, not with my body, just like kind of just fighting and saying I'm not going, I'm not going, really being combative in my mind and I don't even know who I was talking to, but I was just saying that I'm not going. And then I quickly reversed course, so I went back in a differ the ten I came out from. I went through the other side of the wall of my room, and I ended up on my bed, kind of floated up, kind of levitating above my bed, and then I went down really softly, and I remember that clearly because I started to come to like my body. I felt like it was sedated, but I was aware, like I was cognizant, and I had a really odd, cold, tangly sensation. That's when I started to feel. During the whole process of being levitating and levitating in the air, I felt nothing on my skin, felt nothing. The minute I was on my bed, I started to feel my body again and it was really like what I guess what they call pins and needles all over my body, on my skin and all my muscles. It was just all over. And then when I was able to sit up, I realized that that was not a dream. I was literally outside And it was the craziest experience because who do you talk to, who do you explain this to? And the only reason I think I broke the levitation was because I was able to lucid dream. I think that was my saving grace. Really, if I wasn't able to lose a dream, I don't think I would be able to get out of that. And that was something that took me a really long time to process because it was during that Yeah, I was around the eighties, mid eighties, late eighties when those shows like Here in America. There was a show called Unsolved Mysteries and a Current Affair, and they were kind of talking about abductions, but not in detail. So I couldn't really make the connection because I didn't see a craft. I just saw a light because I was going up to a light above the street lamp. But I didn't never saw a craft. I never went inside the craft think I might have been taken. So I couldn't really relate to the stories that I was hearing on Unsolved Mysteries. So that was a pretty significant experience in my early ten years. Had some other stuff happen, nothing that I would really want to talk about that was really remarkable, but I was older. This was around nineteen ninety seven, I was twenty one. I had moved out of my parents' home, still in New York City, and I was lego from a job that I had that I was working with nice severance pay, so I decided to take the summer off. And I started dating someone around that same time, and the relationship blossomed pretty quickly. And he had mentioned to me that his father lived in Florida. I was in the late stages of terminal cancer, so kind of fast forwarding through the story. He passed away a few weeks after we met, maybe a little month after we met, and the funeral was in Florida, and he asked me to accompany him to his dad's funeral, even though we barely really knew each other, but I decided to go, so we flew down to Fort Lauderdale. I met some of his family for the first time on the plane, and some of them there at the airport, and nine of us got into a rental van because we were driving up to Gainesville, Florida, which is no West I believe of Orlando. It's a small city for the funeral. And it was late night. It was around one thirty in the morning, and we were driving and everybody was kind of passing out, falling asleep, but I don't trust people that I don't know when they're driving, so I can't sleep. I can't get comfortable to sleep. So it's like around one thirty in the morning. It's a stretch of highway. It's on the Everglade section of the highway. I think it's seventy five that heads up towards Orlando, and there's no lamps, there's no street lights, just long stretches of road with wetlands around you, and all you can see are the lights from the opposite side of the oncoming traffic. That's the only light you could see, and maybe stars in the sky. And there was no moonlight. It was for whatever reason there was no moonlight. Then it was just pretty dark. So I'm leaning my head against the window and I look up and I see a light coming across, like shooting, like it's coming down, And it was not going straight across. It was kind of coming out down at an angle. And there was no contrail, there was no like, no smoke. No, it wasn't a comment. So then I started kind of rational, like what is it? What could it be? Could it be a street light? Could it be the reflection of the other side of a car coming from the opposite direction. I couldn't really figure out what it was. And then finally the thing just was. I want to say it was about mile and half away from the highway, but it was about a mile and half away and about five hundred feet in the air, pretty low to the ground, and so it's flying. Then it just suddenly stops in the air and it starts to glow and grow in size. So it was kind of like an orange color, and then I started changing colors like white and blue, and at that point I freaked out. So I start freaking out in the car. I'm like yelling at everybody that these people are I just met a few like an hour ago, and I'm freaking out. I'm like, what the hell is that? What is that in the sky, And you know, everybody's like waking up all groggy, and so I told the driver, I said, oh my god, you have to stop the car. What is that? So we all stopped and we looked, and that's when they started seeing the same thing I was. And this thing was just glowing brighter and brighter and brighter and changing colors, and other people on the highway also started stopping behind us, and one guy pulled up in front of us, and everybody's watching the same thing that we couldn't explain what it was, and then it started to descend really slowly. It stayed a blue color as it descended, and it just disappeared behind some grass and we didn't know what it was. Everybody was kind of on the side of the highway just talking to each other. With other drivers, we were like, what was that? You know. Some people were joking saying it was just a UFO ufo. Some people were trying to explain it as a Harrier jet, like those jets that can kind of levitate and then come straight down. But I looked it up on the internet from Harrier jets at nighttime landings and looked nothing like that, nothing at all. And everybody was amazed about it, but we didn't speak about it again. I think, Nick, I heard on one of your podcasts that you call it, correct me if I'm wrong. I think you call it alien apathy. Okay, great, yeah, because I had never heard that expression before, and everybody was just kind of not even talking about it, and not surprising because the patriarch of the family passed away, but the only person I wanted to talk about it with me was the widow who I met that night, and I kind of didn't want to talk about it with her because she had just lost her husband, so but she was really really intrigued by what we saw. But I didn't really speak to anybody else about it. But I had never heard of an ORB before that, I had never seen a picture of an ORB, and this was witnessed by multiple people. It wasn't just me, and I couldn't wrap my head around it, and I couldn't find information about it since the Internet was kind of in its infancy at that time. The books that I looked at in the bookstores, they had no mentions of orbs, at least nothing like what I saw. They were usually the really tiny ones. So after a while I started questioning what I saw, like, well, did I really see what I saw?
Speaker 3: On?
Speaker 2: Was it what I think I saw? And then you start kind of just putting it in the back of your mind, putting it away and just wanting to forget it. But that was another experience. Then when it got really cramped up. It was August of twenty ten. I was working at an airport here in New York called Guardia is one of the three major airports in New York City. That was bartending. It's early morning, and I woke up really sick that morning with flue light symptoms, and I had to go to work because I couldn't call out of work because I couldn't get anyone to replace me at that time. It was like I had to be at like six am to barteness Sam. I don't ask me why, but they made me bartendess six am, even though the bar wasn't open. And I was in a new relationship while we lived together in the Queen's section of New York City. I was about fifteen minutes away from the airport that I worked at, and Tea worked at the same place as well. He was bartending at the same time, and when my shifts ended, I asked him to pick me up because I was just so tired. I felt horrible, horrible, horrible, and I didn't want to walk home. I didn't want to take public transport, and ride share was not a thing yet at that time, so I would have to find a taxi and I was down in the move, so I asked him to pick me up in our car. Once I got home, I laid down in bed and I was miserable. I had a fever, chills, everything you could think of. And I as I was laying that we closed all the blinds because I was feeling miserable. I didn't even want sunlight to come through. I got a strong feeling. It was the first time that ever happened. It was like a strong, overwhelming feeling that I had to go lay in the sun in Flushing Metals Park. Now, Flushing Metals Park is a pretty big park in Queens. It's pretty deep into Queens to where the US Open is held every year, where Arthur ash Stadium is where the US Open is held. And I think one of the men in Black Movies was filmed there where they have those big towers where they turned the spaceships or whatever. But that's the park. But I had a really strong feeling to go there. I couldn't explain why. So I told my partner at him and said let's go, and he was not in the mood to go, and I really want to go. I need to lay in the sun. I need to lay in the sun. And he reluctantly agreed, and we took the subway there. Out of all things, which was when I'm not feeling good, which was kind of weird. I took the subway there, and I'm not a big fan of that park, to be honest, because it's kind of a ways from where it's not easy to get to from where I was, and nicer parks that were closer than to where I lived. But for some reason I wanted to go there, and we laid out in the grass. We had some stuff to drink, and he was being grumpy because he didn't want to be there, and he was giving me the silent treatment, so I couldn't really say anything. But I was just laying in the sun. It was hot. It was really hot. It was in August, so it was very very hot. And mind you, I have a fever, so I don't know the logic and that. But anyway, as I was laying there, I looked over at a tree at a distance it was probably about maybe about five hundred feet away, and I noticed something flying in the air. It was just hovering, and the usual thing you try to make out what it is, you try to do a process of elimination. It was a blimp, a kite. Drones were not a thing back in twenty ten at least not commercial drones, and we were not too far from it. It wasn't making any sound, it didn't move it. It wasn't a balloon because it was in the same position for like a good solid four or five minutes before I even said anything. And I have to say, it was a stereotypical flying saucer. It was exactly what they described, And you know, I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to. I didn't want that to be my conclusion that it's a flying saucer. So I told my partner at the time, I said, look at that, what is it? And he went through the same thing. Oh, it's a balloon, a helicopter, even though they didn't have any rotors and it wasn't making any sound. It's a blimp flattened out, too small to be a blimp, although a lot of blimps did fly around that area because there's a baseball stadium nearby, but it was not a blimp. So we're looking at it and staring and he takes out his It was one of the early I don't think it was the first version of the iPhone. It might have been the second iPhone. That came out at the time, I don't really remember. He had one of the second or third generation, and he snapped the picture of it with the camera and when we zoomed in, we got details and it was exactly what a flying saucer is supposed to look like. And at that point we were just like frozen. So we were staring at for about a good eight minutes the same spot. All of a sudden, it wobbled, did a little wobble, and it shot straight up vertically like so fast. I mean when people say fast, thousands of miles an hour, I can't even say it was thousands of miles an hour because it was so fast that it just looked like a streak of its color that just went straight up in the air. It was so quick. There's no rocket that we have. They can go that fast. You can't even move a light. I think it was faster than speed a light because it was just a streak in the air. And at that point we started freaking out and we're just like kind of we're being a little bit loud, and there were some people laying next to us, so we told them, we're like, did you guys see that? And they were with a baby, and they kind of thought, what are these guys on Are they smoking or are they drinking something? And they're like no, and he showed them the picture of the thing next to the tree, and so they were intrigued by it. And about maybe three minutes later, two fighter jets flew right over the same position that the UFO was before it shot up. And that's when those people to us believed us because they were like, oh, wow, that's crazy because those fighter jets would not fly in that because that's near LaGuardia Airport and that's where the planes come in for landing, so you would have to kind of reroute the landing path for the planes going into LaGuardia. And that's when we knew we saw something significant. It was like, without a shadow of a doubt that we did see a UFO, and that started the journey down the rabbit hole for me when I needed to figure out what that was. And luckily my partner at the time he was the same way. He was the first person I had ever met that really got into it and really wanted to find out about it, not just ignore it or sweep it under the rock. He really wanted to look into it with me, and it was good to have someone next to me, because when you experienced something like that, it could be pretty isolating. You don't really have anyone to talk to about these kind of things. There's not even a lot of resources online, or there wasn't at the time, not a lot of good stuff. You had to read through the garbage really to find any good information about what these things might be. So that was a pretty significant sighting. And I do have the picture. I have the picture. It's a really clear picture. It's a little pixelated because it was one of the resolution on those early phones weren't that great, but it's pretty clear to see. I have to find it. It's on a device called the time machine. It's called the Apple time Machine. It was like a backup data storage for computers, and I had three different computers, so I have about maybe twenty thirty thousand pictures that the dates are not properly noted on the picture, so I'm sure it's in there, so I have to find that. I wasn't able to find it in time for the podcast, but it is a really amazing picture. I'll have to look for that for you.
Speaker 6: Nick, do you have an interest in the para normal, you'll love the unex network dot com. The AX is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde, Lewis Whitley, Streamberg, Michah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the onexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the para normal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at Hey you n x dB, follow our Facebook group on ex network, Pie the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast It's Time, It's e is the x x.
Speaker 2: X and then I only have I think they have two more to share. So that same partner that I had, we ended up moving to Sweden. He was Swedish, and we moved to a city called Malma. It's in the south of Sweden near the closest city is probably Copenhagen, Denmark, the country of Denmark, very close to Denmark. We moved there. I got a job there and he was was going back to school and we lived in the central of Malman and the park called Slussen, pretty small, little neighborhood, so it was next setting I saw. I was pretty significant. It was on December thirty first, twenty eleven. It was New Year's Eve. He was at work. He was working for the Hilton at the time in Triangan, which is kind of the central Malma. It was a hotel at the time. He was working there, and he was getting off and I was waiting for him to get off of work and we were going to go celebrate with his family Year's Eve. So I was in my kitchen waiting to go and meet him. But I went on sky with a friend of mine who was in the States and he was in Sedona, Arizona. And when he got he told me he was in Sedona and I said, oh, you just jokingly said you should keep an eye because that's Ufu country out there, and we both laughed about it. He didn't believe in any of that. Never really could speak to him about any of it. So I was in my kitchen. I was in the kitchen table facing my windows. So these windows, I don't I guess what they're called. In English, they are called inns swing casement windows, which they kind of open like a door sort of. They can open outwards or inwards or kind of lean out for airflow. And I was facing the windows and three huge ones, and I was talking to him. It were just I remember what we were talking about. But from the corner of my eye, I see fireball just floating right up the same level as my window, and it's moving really erradically, kind of like sort of bouncing around. And so I see it and I'm talking to him and I said, wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on a minute. So I go up to the window and like I said, the door, the window opens like a door inward. So I opened it and I could see it. It was a fireball. And Nick, this is an important part that I kind of have to interrupt the story. The reason why I wanted to share any of these experiences with you on your podcast was because you had another guests on and I think the show was called Minnesota Skies, and I believe his name was Matthew, and he was the first person that I had ever heard explain this orb because I believe he saw it at thirteen, and he saw it again as later on as an adult, and he described it as lava. And all I kept saying when I was trying to describe it. I was saying it looked like the sun, and he said the same thing. It was like the sun. It was a energy flowing into itself. Instead of how do you see you know stock footage of the sun, the energy is going outward, you know, everything shooting outward. This was going inward and it was orange and white, had tones of yellow, and I could almost wear I heard like a buzzing, but I don't know if it was coming from that or maybe the building across the street, but it had like like a little buzz sound. So at that point, I grabbed my computer and I took took it to the window and I told my friend, can you see what I'm seeing right now? And he said, yeah, what is that? And I said, it's a ball of fire. And then he says, who's controlling that? I don't know. There's nobody in the street. There's literally nobody in the street. And he said, what is that. The whole time my phone was sitting there, my iPhone, not once did I ever think to pick it up and film it, Not even once. I was just trying to figure out what it was. Number one, number two. I was trying to figure out was it dangerous number. And then I'm trying to figure out am I dreaming right now? Because this is not supposed to exist. So the thing is, I felt like it was staring at me. I really felt like it was watching me and my friend on Skypseid. I think, I think it's scoping you out. And he was joking and I said, I cannot believe what I'm witnessing right now. So it kind of started floating away, and it flew across the street. There was a a building that was lower. I lived in a tall apartment building, but there was a like a designer furniture store right across the street, but it was only one level, and there were two people at that point that started coming walking off. So I yelled at them, man Sweeters, and I'm like, look up, do you see that? And They're like, what the hell are you talking about? They're just looking at me, like are you drunk? So the thing just flew up and flew away, and as crazy as it sounds, it flew up pretty slowly, and it turned into a star that you see in the night sky. And I know it sounds really cliche, but that's exactly what happened. Any star that you could see on a bright, bright, starry night. That's what it turned into. And it sounds corny, but it's exactly what happened. And your guest explained that, and when he explained it, it really hit me and I said, I have to share my story too, because I can't believe that someone else saw what I saw and explained it the same better than what I even was able to explain it. So that was a pretty significant sighting with somebody else also, and that person just chose, the person that witnessed it with me online, just chose to ignore it. They didn't want to talk about it, they didn't want to, you know, look into it, moving on with life, and I just couldn't. I could not move on with life. I just had to figure out what it was that was in Sweden. And nothing else happened after that. I mean, I never had anything in the apartment. I've had parisions passing through in other apartments, you know, stuff I'm not going to discuss today, But nothing in that apartment ever happened inside. It was just that one orb that it was about the size of what the I guess they're called medicine balls that they used at the gym. It was about that size, and it was really bright, but it was contained light, like it wasn't shining light anywhere, but it was like contained within itself. And that's the only way I could describe it. But it was a pretty significant sighting. And then the next one is I moved back to New York City. This was September first, twenty fifteen. I was living alone. Moved back to the same building I lived in Queens, but a different apartment on the same floor. But I was pretty happy and that building was close to the city. I had no complaints about it. I love living there. So I moved back. But I brought my cat from Sweden and she was living with me in the apartment. And I've had this cat since she was a kid, and pretty consistent behavior. She was always playful, slept a lot, normal cat stuff. But then one day she started acting bizarrely like she started staring at things at the wall for a good twenty thirty minutes and kind of following something something that I couldn't see, and I thought it was maybe a bug flu in. I don't know what is she staring at it. I didn't see anything or like a dust or something but she would mew and sept incessantly, and just she would wake up and just be I'd wake up and she'd be staring at something at the wall, and I'm like, and I'd have to snap her out of it. I'd be like, her name is Misho, and I'd be like, me should snap out of it. And I had mentioned it to some of my friends. I'm like, she's acting really bizarrely. I mean, I even thought about taking her to a vet to see maybe she had like dementia, early stages of dementia. But I had a surveillance camera in the apartment. I had two of them, actually, and one I had facing in the bedroom and had one facing the front door for security and also to watch her to see what she's doing, because I would work long hours sometimes and I'd feel bad that she was by herself. She was kind of a needy cat. But one day I was at work and the camera just motion. It was motion censored, so it would send me nap an image of anything that would move in front of the camera, and it snapped several pictures in a row with nothing in it. My cat was not in it. It was just blank blank blank blank blank so one of them. It was a series of pictures. So I was at work, I did really pay attention to it, but on my way home, I started kind of reviewing the images, and in the image there was a captured an entity floating above a chair that I had that I used to block the closet because the cat learned how to open the closet door and she would rummage through my clothes and there would be fur all over it and I would have to spend, you know, twenty thirty minutes cleaning one pair of black pants. So I would put a desk chair in front of it to block it, and this entity was floating above it, and you can see it clearly. I'm going to send you that when Nick I sent you to the same one and captured that image. So that's when I knew that's what what the cat was looking at. I knew right away that's what the cat was seeing. It was seeing something that I could not and this camera captured something I could not see. So the next day I was freaking out. I just was looking online everything, just trying to find anything I could about what I was experiencing at home. I had experienced things before, but I had never really captured anything. I never saw them since I was a kid. I remember seeing those things walking around in my parents' house, but you know, as I grew up older, I never saw them until I moved back into this apartment. So I was in bookstores trying to figure out, picking up a bunch of books, just a lot of garbage to sort through, or things that were irrelevant, like stuff in the nineteen twenties ponted hotels, that nothing that I could really reference for what I was going through. And I remember I picked up one book. This was the very next day it happened. I picked up one book at a bookstore called Barnes and Noble here in America. And I picked up one book and I started sorting through it, and it was great. I had a lot of information about spirits and dead and not in a religious kind of way, no religio, not in a religious connotation, but it was kind of just in spirit realm and just sorting through the book. I loved it. But then at one point I was just no, I can't, I can't, I can't go down that rabbit hole again. So I put the book back. I put it right back, and so I went to work. I went straight to work. So I worked. I was bartending again the Suzari Waterfront Pop property in the By the Seaport area by Seul Street Seaport in New York City, and my manager came up to me and they said, listen, we have a big event happening tonight. It's the Dutch and wrap up for a TV show and it's going to be about one hundred and fifty people. You're the only bars there tonight, and I said, and they asked, can you handle it? I was like, of course, man, I've been doing this for god knows how many years. I could do this in my sleep. So they said, it's for a TV show called The Long Island Medium And I said, where do I Where did I hear about that? And it was the same book I had picked up earlier that day that her name is Teresa Kakuro. She wrote the book regarding the Spirits, and she was she showed up at my job that same night, so I was just floored. I said, there's no way that that's too much of a coincidence. No way, But anyway, the party started, it was got so busy and I really wanted to try to talk to her, but it was just too busy for me. I couldn't get any opportunity to get close to her. And they were actually sitting outside and I was indoors in the bar inside, and so we were starting to wrap up, and I said, okay, well, I guess I didn't have a chance to talk to her. What are you going to do? It's just a weird coincidence. All of a sudden, she walks through, she walks into my area and she comes straight to me, and she asked me, do you know where the waitress is? And I said no, as she said, oh, because I just need to talk to her. And I asked her, is everything okay? And she said, yeah, everything's great. I just want to open another tab and we're going to stay a little bit longer. And I said, oh, yeah, of course, it's no problem. I can start that for you. We can just reopen it. And I said, I'm so sorry, Teresa. My name is Leo. I really have to talk to you for a second, and she said, yeah, what's up? And I explained to her the story of what I was going through. And at this point everybody started kind of around this because they wanted to hear what I was saying to her and what her response was going to be. And she was really sweet about it, and she told me, I know she goes. I could tell you have a lot of energy that attracts energy like attracts like she goes. I could tell she's right away. And she said that she also has camera set up in her back area and the she said there's a lot of things that she captures on camera. And I told her, I've seen these things since I was a kid, and she said, don't worry about it. Don't go crazy trying to figure out what it is. You have a good energy. Nothing ever is going to come to you with a bad energy. And I remember she said that to me, and I said, thank you so much for saying that, and I'm really sorry for bothering you. She said, no, no, no, she goes, not at all. She goes, if you need anything, just shoot me an email and she goes, anything happens, I can let me know. And she was really sweet about it. And I said, may I take a picture with you, because if I tell this story to anyone, no one would ever believe me. And she was so sweet about it. And that's one of the pictures I sent you with her when I was bartending. That was beyond a coincidence, you know, like what I could say about something like that happening. Yeah, I moved around after that. I lived in Los Angeles, in Miami, nothing happened. Nothing happened in those apartments. There's no weird knockings, no sidings, absolutely nothing. And this I lived in LA during COVID. I was indoors a lot of the time. Nothing ever happened in my apartment in Santa Monica, lived in Miami, then finally I moved back to New York and now I'm in Hoboken, And this is where I'm going to kind of start wrapping up and why I wanted to talk about this because I became sober recently, and I think that that kind of opened up my communication to these things. Sober from alcohol, not from drugs or anything, but I think it opened up my communication with these things because I've been I started spotting them again and they're letting me know they're there. And I don't know. I'm sure you've heard this from other people on your podcast. I was sitting on my balcony. I think this was I think I sent you a video of that. On June thirteenth. I was just sitting looking at the city. I have a clear city view of Manhattan on the balcony and just kind of relaxing. It was a beautiful day and something in my head it was like a voice that said turn around. And I turned around and there was black triangle UFO. It was pretty high up. I mean it was just hovering. And now I'm not so much a little bit more quicker on the trigger to be able to take a picture. But for that one, I called my friend. I was trying to get someone on FaceTime video call to see this. Kept calling her and she's like, I'm in the shower. I'm in the shower. I said, oh, you got a coup I have a UFO right in front of me. So by then, by the time I hung up with her, it started to float away, but it sent me a message in it let me know it was there. There was another time also, that's another short kind of clip, and I was actually, if you're ined the clip today, Nick, When I was going through the video, I didn't realize there were four orbs there because it was a really bright day and I only saw three. When you look at the video this four. I just realized it today, And this happened last year. I was coming out of a supermarket and the same thing just said, look up, looked tough and there were these Now I guess four orbs. I thought it was three until I looked at the video today. Four orbs flying right above me in the daylight. It was not like these things happened at night. And you know, I don't want to say that I'm anything special or like, I don't want to sound like I have a delusions of grandeur or anything. I just trying to figure out what this all means because I'm experiencing things that are not supposed to be real. It's just supposed to be folklore. And I'm trying to get information. And that's one of the reasons why I wanted to come on here and talk to you, Nick, because I know you've heard so many stories, so many accounts, and you probably have a lot of pieces to the puzzle, but maybe not the whole puzzles. We don't have full disclosure. I wanted to come forward, especially because of your guests from that show, and talk about it. And also there's a lot of people coming forward, like really high ranking people that are coming forward with information about experiencing things. And it's not like before where they would report these things on the news and they would you know, preface the story with like talking about Little Green Men, or they would have the X Files music playing on the background. It's definitely taken a lot more serious now and I kind of feel more inclined to talk about it. So that's one of the reasons why I wanted to, you know, tell my story, and I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to do so wonderful stuff. Leo.
Speaker 5: First things, First, congratulations on remaining sober. How long has it been now?
Speaker 2: Thank you. It's been about thirty some days. But I had a few stints where there were like forty five days last year, longer periods, but now it's like really stuck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's good. It's not an easy thing to overcome. Keep doing it. It's way better for you. Yeah, So anyone else struggling out there, listen to Leo. It is completely possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And I think that they're coming around more because now I'm more clear headed, I sleep better, I'm able to get insights on a lot of different things that I wasn't able to be in the past when I was. You know, I was never really like a heavy, heavy drinker, but I know that I was drinking more than I should have, and it was something I just wanted to cut out completely. So I'm really glad that I did, and thank you for that. I appreciate you saying that.
Speaker 5: Just going back to the Long Island medium, we don't really believe in coincidences on this show, this definitely does seem like synchronicity. You know, you picked up a book in the bookstore and then you ended up working at a place where she was that very evening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a pretty big shock because I didn't know who she was. To be honest, I didn't watch TV. I'm not a big TV watcher, and I had never really heard about her, To be honest, I was more amazed that it was the person that wrote the book, and she was the only author that I picked up that day that really resonated with her message, really resonated with what I needed to hear with my experience. I had gone through a lot of books and I just was not impression. It was just stuff that I wasn't really explaining anything, but her book was really good, and yeah, I was kind of weird that she ended up showing up that night, So, yeah, you're right. I don't think there aren't any coincidences in life.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know. I think we're on a path and people come into our lives for whatever reason, and you know, whether it's to teach something or for us to teach them maybe, But this does happen time after time.
Speaker 2: I hear this absolutely, And a friend of mine mentioned something to me also about that she doesn't think it is a coincidence about the New Jersey drone happening and I moved here about a year ago. Maybe she said, I just don't think it's a quincy because I had mentioned it to her before they were being reported, because I could have a goo advantage point pretty far from where I am and Hoboken, but I can see them late at night on a cleared night, I saw many of them, and I couldn't see the way they're being filmed on the news, but they would be floating very low to the ground for hours. And I know because I have the view that I have is unobstructed. There's no other tall building blocking mine. I have a great view of the city and a great view west and all of these were west of where I am, and they were pretty significant things, not good enough for me to film, but I can see them. They were just bright. They turn it to really bright, shiny objects and they start shooting things to the ground. Witnessed their way before they were being reported, and I'm like, okay, good, somebody's talking about it. We need to know what it is. Then something very strange that happened. Also, This was after Thanksgiving here in the US. It was probably the end of November. There was a during that time that they were really being reported heavily on the news. Really thick fog came through here. I don't know if you've heard about that. There's a lot a phenomenon here in different parts of the country. They don't know what it is. They think it's like some man made thing. But it was coming from that area from west and it was a really thick, fast moving fog. It enveloped the whole of Hoboken, so thick that you couldn't even I couldn't even see down to the street from where I am. And I'm used to fog because I lived in California, and I can see when the fog was coming off the ocean into off the Pacific Ocean into Santa Monica. It's a slow moving thing. It takes like a good forty five minutes to an hour before you see it from there coming into land. This moved really quickly. A few weeks later, I started being reported like some phenomenon, like some weird fog. That's another weird thing that happened here. I don't know, don't. I can't tell you Nick what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that fog was strange, I believe. Also at the same time it happened in the United Kingdom.
Speaker 2: Oh really, it was reported there, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Exactly the same time as it was happening in the US.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it was weird because this happened weeks before it was reported, and I just just was right in the middle of it. I didn't even care to film it. I just thought it was odd. And as quickly as it came through, it left, and it just went east towards Manhattan and and off. There was nothing behind it. It wasn't even cloudy. It just looked like a really condensed, thick fog. And nobody spoke about it on the news here. I just couldnt believe it. So things weird, things happening, Nick, I don't know. Maybe it's twenty twenty five. Is the big shift, big paradigm shift for people.
Speaker 5: I guess, very very possible. But your apartment you're in now, Hoboken is on the Hudson.
Speaker 2: Yes, on the Hudson side. I'm very close to the water.
Speaker 5: So the apartment you're in now, there really been anything happening recently.
Speaker 2: I did see a shadow figure. Again, it was questionable because I saw her from the corner of my eye and I didn't want to look straight at it because I wanted to make sure that it wasn't just like a reflection of something from the outside. I did kind of see a shadow figure, but I don't want to se hundred percent. But overall, nothing major has happened here, thankfulness, because late at night it could be pretty creepy in the dark.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you, Leo. You know, I've lived in haunted ices over the years, and it's one thing go into place, whether it's a haunted hotel, there's one thing doing that. It's another thing living in the same location, you know, where you have to sleep with one eye open sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that was what I explained to the medium because I told her, is it something I have to vanish or get an extracist or something, And she said, no, it's a good energy, so don't even lose any sleep over it. She was very matter of fact about it. She said, you have good energy. There was no way that you'd be issue because if you were carrying around a bad energy, I would tell you, I would know. That's her exact words.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the thing. In a lot of situations, they basically live among us. I would live, but they reside there. They may have lived there in the past, and they just kind of just doing their own thing, and if there's no problem, we tend to leave them be.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, absolutely. And someone asked me I work the other day. They asked me if I had seen the new Jersey drones, and I said, yeah, and I've seen other crazy stuff throughout my life. I don't really elaborate because a lot of times when you talk to people about stuff like this, they tend to stare at you kind of blankly, and then at the end of when you kind of tell the story, they give you like a figure pad on the head, like, oh, you have a nice overactive imagination, so I don't really talk about it. He asked me, why is it that you see these things all the time, and I said, I don't know. I can't answer that. He said, I've never seen anything my whole life, and that seems to be the case with a lot of people. I don't know why. I would just like to know why I've seen all these.
Speaker 5: Things, trying to get answers that I don't know why some do and some don't. But what I do know is, like you said, these things aren't supposed to be real, supposed to remain in the bracket of folklore. But these things are real and people do experience them, and not everyone shares, and not everyone speaks about am for because of ridiculed and the old the pat on the head. Just go by the guests I've had on over the years and the hundreds of emails I get every month.
Speaker 2: People are experienced, and yeah, and that's great, and everybody should come forward. And like I said, it was compelled to come forward because of the guests you had on your show. Had it not been for it was actually his closing statement. He exactly said that if you have an experience, you know, come forward and talk about it, because that's speaking about it is what you know, gets that conversation going and normalizes it in a way. You know, I've lived with all these experiences over the years because I just didn't feel I had anyone to really talk to about it or you know, And I appreciate you giving me a platform to like express not only the experiences, but everything that happened after that was just as significant because my perspective on life really changed. I started looking into things and I started questioning things. I mean, I obviously go into things with a broader perspective. Now I don't just go believing everything, but I definitely have a broader perspective on things from experiencing this, and I want to find out more and listening to people coming on your show and sharing their experiences. I don't even like to say stories because when you say story probably has like a fictional connotation. So I like to say experiences because I know what our experience is real, no question about it. I mean, I don't have to try to prove it. I just want to know what the hell it is, and I want to normalize it the same way those whistleblowers are coming forth now and they're going to Congress, the US Congress and trying to get the truth out there. It's so important.
Speaker 5: Let's hope so.
Speaker 2: Leo.
Speaker 5: Well, Leo, it's great that you've come on and shared all this and definitely keeps updated. If anything else does happen, and any videos and photo you shared with us, I'll put them on the website so people can go and check them out.
Speaker 2: Awesome, thank you. I really appreciate it. Again. Thank you for having me on and letting me speak my truth. You're always great. You always create a good setting and a comfortable, safe space for people to speak openly. And I think that's why I really enjoy your show, because a lot of people talk about things that it's like they want to get it off their chest and they want to release that from that weight off and have people that are open minded listen to them, as opposed to someone who's just going to turn around and ridicule them or just be like oh or whatever. It's a great space and I think what you're doing is great and I appreciate it. And I'm sure other people out there maybe had the same experience and maybe what I said will help them, And that's that makes me feel better, So thank you.
Speaker 5: You're more than welcome, okay, Leo, Leo, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity.
Speaker 5: Wonderful seeking you today. Okay, please keep in contact Leo and you enjoyed.
Speaker 2: The rest of your night. Thank you, Thank you one bye, take care brother speak soon.
Speaker 5: That is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram.
Speaker 2: And if you have an.
Speaker 5: Encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website Ufo Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fanga de Leo for sharing tonight and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye, s