Speaker 1: Oh, Hi, Frand, and welcome to Intern Johnny Morning Shows on Demand podcast. On today's show a second Date update, she stopped talking to him because he wouldn't share this. We have a new dating challenge plus where did you see your ex? Makes you like? Subscribe and more? Let's go Happy Wednesday, Frand to welcome to the show. Big Day today, National Prosecco Day. Let's go, also National Philip Mining Day, Oh FILETM and Young Day that too. So it has some some steak and some psycho okay purvist. Perhaps my name's intern John. Hello, that's Sauce, Hi Rose, Hi, Hi, good morning. Eric's heer Hoodie severa fresh off of the Jonas Brothers last night. If you came out to Jonas Cohn, thank you. It was a lot of fun. Nine ninety three three eight to text you can call eight seven seven nine ninety five four six A one. Got your doch tickets today, Second Date up day as well. Sauce Sup Sup. That's the last twenty for hours bro me.
Speaker 2: I was with you guys for most of it, so it was really fun. I want to thank hood and Eric for driving me to and from uh Jiffy Lou. I just I get very well, I get really overwhelmed when I'm going to stuff like that when I don't understand the park like I know parking at Jiffylu, but it's just a.
Speaker 1: Lot nobody understands the parking.
Speaker 3: Then the parking they.
Speaker 2: Also have way I'm gonna say I've said this before, they have too many parking attendance to park people. Yes, they had like four people telling us where to park for a spot.
Speaker 1: Well, nobody's in the same page, which also doesn't help. Yeah, I saw somebody posting TikTok the hour they spent not moving.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that sound because they have the cops like directing traffic obviously, like on like those like the one Wayne Rose was also wild that they have it like that. Still uh, but no nobody in that venue, like I said this when after I went to uh, Derek Bentley like, I I'm sorry, nobody there talks at all, Like, no one that works their communicators.
Speaker 3: I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't like that venue. Okay, probably won't go back anyway. Other than that though, does Con was great. I a lot of fun. I had a lot of fun with you guys. It was very hot, but we had we did it.
Speaker 3: It was great. Uh what else? What else?
Speaker 2: And then I got to see the All American Rejects, which was my second favorite, my second concert I went to maybe my second favorite, but it was my second concert ever.
Speaker 1: I think we all collectively said like, oh, they're really good live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, yeah, phenomenal dude, my man Tyson, Yeah you serious?
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was really fun.
Speaker 2: And other than that, I went home last night and I had to course shower because you know, it was so hot outside yesterday it was like it was it was disgusting and now it's everywhere. I just feel like it just feels nasty to me. But yeah, no what we survived. But I got home and I showered and everything. Obviously did not watch my hair because I'm a girl, but I realized I don't have my Ora ring. So I spent an hour last night looking for my Ora ring.
Speaker 3: Because I have a GPS on those they do.
Speaker 2: But I think it just because I know for a fact yesterday that it was still charged, because I still because it will change like green or red. So I know for a fact yesterday afternoon I saw that it was green, So I'm like, I know.
Speaker 3: That I had it all yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing that and it was charged, but I guess it had died yesterday afternoon. Sometimes so I don't know if I lost. I mean, it couldn't slide of it fits, So I don't know if, like maybe when I was on, like when we do stage stuff and sometimes if I feel like I don't know what's going on because I can't hear anything, just does that just me as a person, I will sometimes like play with my rings, So I'm like, maybe I like dropped and didn't realize though, Yeah, yesterday I can't even hear what people talking.
Speaker 1: I felt it though. I felt like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. There's a lot going on. There was so many people there. It was really cool. So I don't know if that happened. Maybe it's really just somewhere around my apartment and I missed it. But yeah, little more bummed, though I had a great I had a great time.
Speaker 1: Yeah at the Brothers.
Speaker 3: That was awesome.
Speaker 1: It's awesome, Irose, how about you.
Speaker 4: I have not written flash cards in I don't know, since college, and I've been helping Clint with his geologist tests he's studying for, and there's a lot of like key definitions that he needs to know.
Speaker 5: So I was like, you know what, I got this?
Speaker 4: So I started my hand started cramping, you know when you're writing so much on those little tiny cards. Cramp, cramp. Yeah, but it's okay. I got everything done and I was like, send me more because it was fun for me, Like I don't know, there's something about like zoning in on that, which was like very nice to do.
Speaker 5: And then yesterday I got sushi for the first time in like two years. How was it fantastic?
Speaker 1: A little sushi? It was on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Everything I wanted in my life.
Speaker 4: Obviously I didn't have it because I was pregnant with Georgia and you're frowned upon, so I just avoided it, and then I just continued to avoid it.
Speaker 5: But no, it's so good. I'm I'm fulfilled.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 5: It went so good. It was so good.
Speaker 1: John's brothers laugh fun Met a bunch of listeners is a great video too. We surprised this couple with like basically front row tickets, Yeah, and they were very excited to win.
Speaker 3: She she like her reaction was actually like so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was awesome, so to hoods for I don't remember Hell we have the magnet microphones from hoes. It was pretty cool. Yeah, I'm like, wow, you want to see us make somebody's dream come true on our Instagram at Wym's radio.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: It's funny because on the way to Jiffy Luke's I left early. I went to the There's a gym across like the way from the venue that went there. It's one of them gyms where they have a bar.
Speaker 7: So I walk in.
Speaker 1: I'm like, there's like for a liquor, Like this seems counterintuitive to what we're trying to do here. Wow, but uh yeah, you rip a couple of shots, go, you go to some squats, you know, see what's going on.
Speaker 2: After It's like, hey, I I put in that work. Now now I get Now, I get like a moheto I earned.
Speaker 1: This little thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was talking talking to my parents on the way there, and my dad was dropping like industry knowledge in verbiage.
Speaker 5: He's like, John, good for him.
Speaker 1: Why don't you do a record with the Jonas Brolers like Marshmallow.
Speaker 2: I go, excuse me, Like yeah, I mean so he's a professor. He has to stay on top of stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Why don't you do a record, and I was like, nobody outside of like the industry says record. It was a very odd like was like.
Speaker 5: Me, you dead is kind of in the industry.
Speaker 1: He is an entertainer. Yeah he yes, so that that's my mistake on that. Yeah, but yes, so.
Speaker 3: Now you know better listen check yourself.
Speaker 1: I met so the cool thing we've always said about me and listeners is it you've been on the show. Let us know. I met the woman yesterday who called in because her ex used to wash the toilet seat in the dishwasher. I remember we talked to her about a month or two ago.
Speaker 5: Hope you forget about that, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Her current boyfriend, Sarah goes, don't worry not this guy. I was like, thank god that yeah. And then like my own personal struggle today, So my headphones got Nipper headphones because the ones that always used they always die within like three or four months, where like one ear goes out and it's the most annoying thing ever. It's like hold your ear in a certain way and like you can hear out of it. And Dee did dirty elbows and I were complaining about these headphones at Pride because he had the same pride them. So I reached out to them like, hey, just see you guys know I'm done paying for headphones every four months. Yeah, and stuck got these new ones and they just don't feel they feel different.
Speaker 2: They're the ones that you had yesterday because you kept glaring at them, the.
Speaker 1: Ones, yester. The ones are broken? Okay, so it's legit?
Speaker 8: Are they?
Speaker 3: Are they this brand?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I've had these for three years.
Speaker 1: Maybe because I had the Clear ones though, and maybe that's the difference because same one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, I've had these for like seven years.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, but I've used these consistently for three years. But I've had these for six years. I just didn't use them. I wonder if because elbows I used the clear version like probably black one the black ones too.
Speaker 1: It's annoying. And there's nothing more annoying, like when you're doing this shop than when one ear goes out. Just move your head a quarter of an inch the other way. Yes, it's like having the the tingling of a cold versus the flu. It's not enough to you can't do work, but it's enough to just annoy them. But Jesus out of you, I have a.
Speaker 5: Question for you.
Speaker 4: Did you try them in any other outlet other than the radio headjack. Okay, because a lot of times if I use the adapter the little the big piece, I can't hear out of one ear.
Speaker 1: Well, the beauty is either buy a special adapter rose. Because the new studios, nobody bothered to measure how far the headphone jack is from the person who runs the show, so it wasn't long enough before.
Speaker 2: That's really why I didn't when I worked in Atlanta, That's why I didn't use these because I couldn't reach. So I was like, I was, I just use my Like, what are they called the bows ones?
Speaker 3: It does look like they've been through it?
Speaker 1: Am I a survivor? Yeah? Come hopefully you're so strong.
Speaker 3: Did they offer you anything?
Speaker 1: They were like, you could go and talk to our Like, no, I want to talk to anyone. Was annoying because I usually buying off Amazon, and I went to pull up like my previous orders and Amazon goes, well, most recent one was April, but yeah, but give me all of them like a screenshot it would and pulled up on my phone.
Speaker 4: One was in April, and it went out that is wild and.
Speaker 1: They're not They're not cheat. It's like one hundred dollars. I think there was an April me.
Speaker 3: Just do that, you do like all history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like I I don't blow them out. You're like, I'm very paranoid about like, yeah, hearing. So anyway, it's my cross to bear.
Speaker 3: It is when you're doing it. You're so strong.
Speaker 1: Oh they say the Lord gives the toughest challenges to his strongest soldiers.
Speaker 2: And I'm tired, brother, Yeah, I mean so hey, that means something great's gonna happen soon. Like for you keep saying that I did. I did suggest and maybe this is the great. This is the great that's happening. I suggested that we pretend your birthday again.
Speaker 1: No, you did not say that. You said I was gonna pretend. You were mad at me, an you wanted I was gonna pretend it was your birthday.
Speaker 3: Still I still saw it, and.
Speaker 1: You did not suggest that. You said you made see guy lost the privilege, like you're gonna pretendce my birthday.
Speaker 2: Because even on the way here, I was like, we should just pretend his birthday again, because I was like, really fine, we.
Speaker 1: Should just to do it a month August until you get the Hoodies's Birthday season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm not I'm not not about that. Okay, Well birthday guys, Oh, what if we do like for Hoodie's birthday, like the seventeen days it's my birthday though, okay, yeah, like Christmas though.
Speaker 1: It's my birthday now. Okay, but sure we can do that too. Listen. If there's one show it's good to find reasons to celebrate, it's this show. Yeah, yeah, anything we can do. Rose has the three things you need to know for your Wednesday. How much you got for us?
Speaker 4: We're going to talk about a handsup that has been recalled because of the bacteria.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Before we get into three things, let's go in fred next, Stephanie. Get morning, Good morning, my girl. You were at the Gianna's Brothers last night.
Speaker 9: I was, which is why my voice sounds questionable.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you so from Frederick to Jiffy Lube? How long to take you get there and get back?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 10: Oh my goodness, way too long?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's long.
Speaker 9: I think the original commute without like the tolls, I think was originally like an hour and ten minutes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, and even with that.
Speaker 9: My friend has her easy pass, so we took her car, and it still took us.
Speaker 10: Way too long.
Speaker 9: I got picked up from work around for five o'clock, right on the dot we left. We went straight there for ETA was supposed to be like six twelve, and we were like, okay, great, we're gonna have fun, we're gonna get food, we're gonna see the opening act.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's gonna be awesome. And then we saw the time jump and then Siri would be like.
Speaker 9: Oh, save eight minutes or oh seven minutes.
Speaker 3: We're like okay, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as it does can get you a coffee, stephany for listening this morning.
Speaker 8: I definitely need the one second.
Speaker 1: That wasn't the funny thing about getting out there, like it just jumps. Yeah, it's it's like ten.
Speaker 2: It took my friend Christina because she's going to try to meet us at like for Jonahs Conn, it took her three hours to get there from Annapolis.
Speaker 1: My god. All right, well, if you were there, thank you for coming.
Speaker 7: We have from this city that changes the world. Cheers Rose with three things you need.
Speaker 1: To know for your Wednesday, Rose, what you got for us?
Speaker 4: So usually when you think of hands hope, it's to get rid of bacteria and germs However, this recall is because of bacteria that is linked to life threatening sepsis. So Hanso products from Derma Wit Industries have been recalled because of the standerous bacterial contamination. As of posting, the companies said there have been no reports of infections or illness is connected to the recall, but they're still urging customers to look at what you have make sure it's not one of the affected products. So I put a list of the products up ymsradio dot com. The Dermurite also said in a press release, in healthy individuals with minor skin lesions, this product is more likely to cause local infections, which still is not great. But in immunal compromise individuals, the infection is.
Speaker 5: More likely to spread into the bloodstream, leading to that life threatening sepsis.
Speaker 4: So just double check what you have, because obviously that's product is sold everywhere, so across the US and Puerto Rico.
Speaker 5: So just double checked.
Speaker 4: The DC Fire and Ems Department treated five patients early yesterday morning after a carbon monoxide incident at a cooking garage in northwest DC. Now the first responders trace the issue to Cruise using gas powered power washers inside of an unventilated parking garage.
Speaker 5: Damn, I feel like what what? Yeah, they were able to use big fans to clear the air in the garage, which is back to normal now. But I saw that one was like what the heck? And Maryland is in the bottom half of the new ranking, which.
Speaker 4: I feel like is very unusual of the best states to live in. So personal finance site site wallet Hub analyzed fifty one key indicators, including liveability, house housing costs, income growth, education, and healthcare quality. Maryland rank thirty fourth in liveability nice, with its highest rating in education in the health category, which pretty nice. But Massachusetts took that stop that top spot.
Speaker 2: New how came in love that it is so expensive to live there.
Speaker 5: That's true, That's true. That's just what the list says. I don't know. I didn't do it. I didn't do it. Those are the three things you need to know for the.
Speaker 2: Dice, Like there's like masters, is Maryland not that different when it comes to like most stuff like that? Yeah, both expensive, we're both smart ms well.
Speaker 4: And that's where I both that Maryland came in thirty four.
Speaker 2: I mean, does it stock as expensive? Sure, but we're little America baby, not at all Massa, Chusetts doesn't real quick.
Speaker 1: When I first moved here years ago, Eric was telling about like good restaurants. It's like, hey, there's this gas station in Gathisburg that has the best Mexican food on the planet.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was one of those things. I'm like this, that sounds like a horrendous idea. Well, YELP just put out the best gas station restaurants in the United States, which, again that's a high risk harb red Ward in most cases.
Speaker 3: I recently ordered from UH.
Speaker 2: I think once on Friday, I found out this place that we got pizza or something. It was a gas station restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was in Gaithisburg. Taco Bar al Gherreo. Hope, I'm saying that right. It's right by like the Coles. It's like holes and the like the Jiffy Blue place. Yeah, in the Saphora they rank the ninth best gas station restaurant in America.
Speaker 11: But they do have they do have good food. The food's fantastic. It's really good. Tacos, Like it's really good.
Speaker 1: It's just you hear gas station taco and you go do I want am I close enough to a clean restroom that if this goes south, I can be okay.
Speaker 2: But two birds, one Stone. You can get your gas and get some good food. It's really good, like it's it's really really good tacos. But they list a bunch of these. The only one in Maryland is that one, so Grass the Taco Bar. But there's a place in Ozark, Arkansas called Hillbilly hide Out. Oh yeah, that that would be my stopping grounds. Absolutely, It's like she always back here, dude.
Speaker 1: They got steak a Hillbilly hide Out. They got chicken fried seak, they got sirloin steak. Rip Okay, I bet I bet there.
Speaker 2: I don't know what like the liquor laws are and in Ozark, but I bet you can like go get your like steak and then get your SAgs in some like Miller of Highlight or something Keystone.
Speaker 1: Oh it's America, brother, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's my journey on Sunday.
Speaker 1: So but if you're in Gaithisburg, it's right off like to seventy kind of like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what's that called something highway?
Speaker 1: Sam Highway? Yeah, yes, yeah, it's right, but you wouldn't know you wouldn't notice it. Legit is a gas station.
Speaker 2: Just take a lot at the first light and then it's right there and then if you need your oil change. That's why I like to go to the Louver through there because like that hot girl works there and she's really nice.
Speaker 3: She has like a snake tattoo on her neck.
Speaker 1: At least, like your taste in men is consistently your taste of women. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I know she was like she looks like scary, but she was like great, She's so lovely.
Speaker 3: That's why I go. That's why I go. I'll say, gates a tucky.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. You gathers work for your oil and your my farm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I love my pharmacists.
Speaker 3: She's lovely.
Speaker 6: Pam.
Speaker 3: You'll never her.
Speaker 1: You never tell me when you're there, though she's.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be like hey, like hey, picking up my my ADHD meds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I come see skittles? I don't know something like that.
Speaker 2: I go every month and on the way the way I leave, I will aways past your house.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 3: It is weird, but.
Speaker 5: Ah was so weird.
Speaker 2: You're always in my neighborhood. You're never like hey see.
Speaker 5: Each other every single day.
Speaker 4: You think it's weird that she's stopping by your house when she picks up her mat.
Speaker 2: Hey, like, so if I go to at home, like I plan to go maybe this week and I get some Halloween to corm ipposed to be like, hey, near.
Speaker 5: Your neighborhood, Yeah, I want to come to chop with me?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, if I was in If I was in your neighborhood, not for the bar rushes down the street, that's can play different. That that'd be different. I be hey, like, I'm gonna be around. Do you want to grab food or something?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 3: You like right after work and then I like race home.
Speaker 1: You also told me last week you followed me home and didn't tell me.
Speaker 2: I thought that I was behind you and then I went around you and you didn't even notice.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's low. Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Though, that's not weird. Done. Am I supposed to tell you what I'm doing with my life all the time?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: But what Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know how you can solve this problem if you shared your location.
Speaker 2: Nope, we tried and he he undid that and you're never getting it back.
Speaker 1: We're not we're doing because I was at the gym and he texted me get those gains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a joke. I want to see how mad you get.
Speaker 1: And that that was.
Speaker 3: I was like, so getting swollen sick? How is it?
Speaker 1: And know what you're talking about. I'm like, oh, you know, I'm at the gym right now.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, it's right outside, so you went to the gym. Cool, that's weird, that's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay, you're a weird little beaver.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm roses agree with me. Okay, can you okay, you know what?
Speaker 3: Let's what. Let's not. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 8: Do what?
Speaker 3: Nope, do what?
Speaker 1: You won't I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying like, I think that's weird. I think it's weird that you're like, oh, you're in my neighborhood. We should go get food even so, is it okay?
Speaker 1: Hey chat real quick? Is it weird? Is it weird that saw us so go do errands less than like one hundred yards in my house and not be like, hey, I'm in the area.
Speaker 5: Right after the show though, like.
Speaker 1: Nine nine, three three eight attacks In the meantime, everything Celebrity Sauce has entertainment part coming where you got for us?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna tell you all about Taylor Swift new erang.
Speaker 1: I can't say thank you. Note that everybody who came out yesterday, Jonas Khan, the Jonas Brothers at Jiffy lu, we met a bazillion listeners.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: A lot of folks came up like, hey, I was on the show for this and that's our favorite card ever. Somebody compared food jobs with Sauce. That was exciting. We did. You never thought that would happen before.
Speaker 3: But well we got lifts. You're talking about our list.
Speaker 1: There it is, there it is again. I was like, here we go, look at us, tons of photos, tons of videos on the Instagram, at YMS Radio, let's do this everything celebrity. Sauce has her entertainment apart what she got for us.
Speaker 2: So I think this is a pretty cool story. So Zoe Kravitz, she was dishing about who took her in during the LA wildfires. She actually said Taylor Swift's Beverly Hills home. So Zoe shared that Taylor opened her home to you know, her mom, Lisa Bonet, and then also her pet Snake orpheus as well as obviously Zoe.
Speaker 3: It was the the.
Speaker 2: Serpent that caused the pair to damage the home, so she said the orpheus slithered into a hole and Taylor Shaw's manager had to come over with the crowbar to get to get the snake out, which I'm like, Zoe, you're staying at your friend's house, why is the snake no? You know, like, yeah, I think that's a little weird. She's like, we're scratching the walls. We completely destroy Taylor's bathroom, and there's a moment where I was like, either we destroy the bathroom or I tell her there's a dead snake somewhere.
Speaker 3: So sure that is not Taylor'sow's new era, though, I hope.
Speaker 2: Because we're gonna be finding out tonight at seven pm because Taylor Seth is going to be on her boyfriend's podcast, It's the New Heights Podcast. We're all excited, so set a little reminder and listen to a free on iHeartRadio app. She's also gonna be talking about her album that she announced yesterday, is the Life of a Showgirl. And then maybe we find some new tea too about like her and Travis and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: So Olivia Ardigo is allowing followers to relive the Guts World tour that she just had with a compilation photo.
Speaker 3: Album, so she announced yesterday.
Speaker 2: So the Guts World Tour Book contains one hundred photos of never before seen photos from Olivia's backstage perspective, which it looks pretty cool. There's a detailed stage designs interview of creating the Jumbo trom video. She's also going to publish the set list of each show show, So if you're a big Olivia Rodrigou fan, I would definitely get this because I feel like it's like very personal for all the cities though too, because it's like all the set list. It's going to be published next month with a personal note from Olivia on September twenty six. Very cool, and you can get that on her website. Kevin Hart, though, teaming up with Netflix, wore a new competition series that will find the next big stand up comedian. So obviously, John, you should do this. He's going to be joined by a group of comics. They're gonna announce who at a later date, though Netflix says though the contestants will quote face Ragorus Tess the Mirror the real life journey of a comedian from brutal brutal open mics to bomb sets and rewrites to the pressure of big stage performances. The competition will give viewers an unvarnished look at comedi's darkest corners and brightest spotlights. Which challenge which is inspired by some of the comics adult career trajectories.
Speaker 3: Very cool. The show does not have title yet. It's gonna be eight episodes. We don't even know we'll be out what's happening.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. Ei there.
Speaker 2: If you're like ifory is something to watch the night, we got Big Brother on CBS. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire on ABC. Also, there's a new series on Amazon called Butterfly, Basically a former operative comes out of hiding after faking his own death to project his daughter who's nowns by herself.
Speaker 3: Very fun.
Speaker 2: And if you're looking for something that's trending to watch, we got Alien Earth on Hula at number one. Number two is Chief of War on Apple TV. Plus number three is untamed on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Thanks Austin. I know people are talking about the Taylor podcast The Wight Time about my podcast out today as well. What Non's event about. You can check at why miss radio dot com. This one viral yesterday and it's hilarious. This pilot's gone viral. So there was an airflan's flight had to make an emergency landing to save a woman's life. Okay, so it's not clear what kind of health issue she had, but the plan was over Northern Canada. May sharp turn the right to headport an airport because women need medical attention. Yeah, there's this guy went viral who shared two clips because and I can just say this, I love folks where English is not their first language, because when you learn your language, you don't learn tact. You don't want, you don't learn how to polishes say it. You're I'm very blunt.
Speaker 2: About something, but it was just so hard that I wouldn't have tact.
Speaker 1: It's any language. Youn't know like how to soften the blow, you know, this is how you say this.
Speaker 3: Because you're trying so hard to think about it.
Speaker 1: So the first clip is the pologies saying like, hey, we're gonna you know, there's the emergency, you know, so sorry about this. Here we go, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 6: This is your gift of speaking. One of our passenger leads some medical care. We asked for a doctor, nobody was on board.
Speaker 12: Who are now diverting to Saint John and the Newfoundland Canada that we will have to upload this passenger to the hospital.
Speaker 1: So it is kind of funny because it's almost like you sounds offended. There's no doctor's irons fight.
Speaker 3: He just sounds like a French person speaking.
Speaker 1: It gets better because there's not because this is part two.
Speaker 6: Thank you, this is your captain speaking. You'll be happy to know to learn.
Speaker 12: But our passenger, which we saved her life, and she was angry to be offloaded with precraft and she.
Speaker 6: Gave us her figure when leading New York craft, and she's just being very angry.
Speaker 1: That's what did he say at the end.
Speaker 3: He's not responsible, I think is what he said.
Speaker 1: It's basically it's like, hey, we sayd her life, but she's been angry. Sheick us off.
Speaker 2: She's not her life. So I just think that's like a typical French person.
Speaker 1: It's just funny where it's Yea'm not gonna she's us off.
Speaker 3: We saved her life, but the French are like petty like that and I love.
Speaker 1: It, but I get them. It's like, hey, lady, we saved your life.
Speaker 2: That's why he's telling herybody, He's like it was like, oh, I say her, like, no, I'll do one better.
Speaker 3: Hey, we saved your life. I'm gonna tell everybody.
Speaker 1: Hey, ye could your phones ou real quick? I' about to have a rant play again.
Speaker 12: You'll be happy, you know, to learn. But our passenger, which we say to our life. And she was angry to be offloaded with the aircraft, and she gave us her figure when leading the aircraft.
Speaker 6: And she's still being very angry at the hospital. That's it.
Speaker 5: I'm very angry at the hospital.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: I love that. He was like, she's gone now.
Speaker 1: I just hope wouldn't be funny and hopefully she's okay. Obviously. For the comedic standpoint, yeah, For the chimic standpoint is she complains there like hey, I need a refund, and like, ma'am, we saved your life.
Speaker 3: You flicked off the pilot.
Speaker 5: She didn't want to get me the plane. We say, I'm good now.
Speaker 2: So Saint John looks so cute in pictures, like why are you mad to be there?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, we've gone to francey sap of Canada. But it's fair fair enough.
Speaker 3: Soon they're already in Canada. I'm just like gonna.
Speaker 1: Take they were fined to France stuff from you know.
Speaker 2: Then it's like, hey, like, you get to be in this cute little area of Canada while you get your health back on track. You clearly should not have been on the plane in the first place for some reason.
Speaker 1: I would just be like, huh, I do wish you to be funny. The pilots could be more like, hey, listen, here's really happening, guys. Yeah, there's an idiot on the planes doing this, Like we talked about last week the couple that left their kid at the gate because they had their own passport. Like, listen, we can't take gops because there's two dummies on the plane right now who left their ten year old at security. Yeah, I would be honest.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they do say something like huh does okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want see the video put up on the socials at WYMUS Radio, let me get to this next for your Wednesday. According to a dating expert, these are the worst opening lines to use on anything. Real quick too, I would love to know what's the worst opening line you've gotten on a dating app? Nine ninety three three eight to text are called eight seven seven nine nine five four six a one. This dating coach put up what he thinks of the worst ones up. First of all, he said that the daters he works with are more likely to be floored by the laziness, spelling, aierrors, and sheer audacity of people on the other end.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that makes all those makes sense?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, because it is like, hey, do you want to put any effort in or.
Speaker 2: Not hard, especially if if a profile has stuff filled out or even the pictures in general. You can ask something about pictures, you can ask something about what they put on their profile.
Speaker 1: Well, that is like the yes, sus I'd agree the profiles have nothing. Like if you match somebody and there's nothing in the profile to start a conversation with, it is kind.
Speaker 2: Of like, then don't match with them because I don't. It's not that hard, You're that lazy, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like you almost yes, accept the person you match with for success. Yes, there's like the photo a dog, Oh is that your dog? Or like you are on trips somewhere.
Speaker 2: Where are you from? It literally says I'm from Passing and Maryland on my profile, but where are you from?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 3: I literally can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: I was talking about this someone day with my friends. It's like I, I, okay, I know this is not what we're talking about. But like on Hinge, it's the guys. For some reason, they'll always post like machu pichu. Wait, we talked about here too. Yeah, watch peech you and be like like anywhere though there'll be any at some national park or something, guess where I am? They always want you to guess, and then I'll say no, like they'll be opening line, So did you guess?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't guess.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a pop quiz notification today, not doing it.
Speaker 3: I don't even know you.
Speaker 1: How do you really feel?
Speaker 3: I'm just so I'm done. Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Well, if you had a guest, sauce, give me one of the worst opening lines, coring this expert this one. Yeah, give me whatever comes to your head. I'll go through lis.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up? What are you looking for? Okay, what's up?
Speaker 2: I'm on this app entrantaining this mediocre conversation. I was gonna say low grade say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll say the ladies start with the hay a lot too, am I.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that, we didn't and I don't because I actually, like, am not a hypocrite when it comes to the opening line game and I have some good ones.
Speaker 1: I'd started to respond back with you just took my breath away.
Speaker 11: Somebody says, hey, well brother, I would do like a meme, wait, what are your good ones?
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't had like I haven't really used dating ass for a year now though, but my good ones was like, uh, well, no I talked to that one. I started doing oh my gosh, or my boyfriend now, or if you had an animal, I'd be like, oh my gosh, does she know that you're cheating on her with me?
Speaker 1: That's good?
Speaker 3: Or stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But usually, like what I started doing towards the end before I deleave my hinge was I'd ask them about stuff on their profile to start a conversation.
Speaker 1: That's good. The first one is the hay or high so they say it's it's a generic laziness that screams I'm copying pasting this to everyone. It can't be bothered. Making an effort for you.
Speaker 2: If you're even copying and pasting that, I don't want to hang out with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They also say it gives the receiver nothing to work with, which is true, because what do you say back to Hey, Hi.
Speaker 2: You could you could send like the lemon, but now they have the lime pickup line, they.
Speaker 3: Have the pickup lines. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't talk.
Speaker 1: They say, it's so common that this therapist recommends attempt to response? Is webline profile made you say hello?
Speaker 2: I would personally if someone said hey, or what's up?
Speaker 3: I would just not ever answer.
Speaker 1: That's fair. The next one is you're hot.
Speaker 2: I've gotten that before. It's like who you're beautiful? Hey, you're hot? And I say I know, and then that we never talk again.
Speaker 1: Well, because that's also like, if you match with somebody, the assumption's made you both find each other attractive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like, that's it's a shallow it's a shallow way of meeting somebody.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you're saying I would hook up with this person based on looks, and then here's your chance to ruin it, yes, based on words?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I didn't realize, like I was in middle school.
Speaker 1: Again, awesome somebody texted sauces and NAP.
Speaker 2: I just can't stand dating apps anymore. Can we just like reset and delete them all?
Speaker 1: I don't disagree. The next one is an overly sexual innuendo.
Speaker 2: Anything like that, I will screenshot it, but then I'll block you.
Speaker 1: Oh, just to have like the yeah.
Speaker 3: I screenshot to send to my best friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think yeah, they say is a highl likelihood. It won't go overwhel even if you're looking for a hookup. When you open up that way, Uh, it's immediately turn off. Creates a safety issue for people too.
Speaker 3: So it's just so inappropriate and icky.
Speaker 2: It's like, if you're saying this to me a stranger on a dating ap, what are you saying to people just on Instagram?
Speaker 6: Even?
Speaker 2: I just think it's disgusting. I'm not doing that. I'm not talking to people like that.
Speaker 1: I think that's fair. Also, he goes back to Ive always said about cat calling. Would you want to hook up with somebody who responds positively to an overly sexual and probably not?
Speaker 3: No, You're don't talk to me like that. That's like.
Speaker 2: I had to take like some like women like violence class for extra credit in college.
Speaker 3: And the lady was like, and when I walk.
Speaker 2: Down the street and a construction worker yell yell something sexual at me, I turn.
Speaker 3: Around and like I put her answer on her mouth and she's like, Hi, don't.
Speaker 5: Talk to me like that.
Speaker 1: That would scare me if I was doing that. For sure.
Speaker 2: I was laughing so hard, so I was like, I think people are gonna go crazy. But like, but the way she did, I was like, I'm scared.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was also in the front row though, but I was scared.
Speaker 1: I would be too so funny, what are you you in right now?
Speaker 3: I probably would answer that.
Speaker 1: They're saying that it's it's just not you're taking somebody seriously, but it's.
Speaker 2: Just kind of like a boring, like cop out. It's like like you're probably at work. It's like, so what are you doing right now? Why am I going to tell you? If you're a stranger, or I'll be like at work?
Speaker 1: Well, and they say that you wouldn't walk up to the stranger at the bar and say what are you doing right now?
Speaker 3: Because it's like you know, yeah, and I'll be like, I'm on this app.
Speaker 1: Now, I know you love this one. Saus If somebody matches an app and they say, why are you on here?
Speaker 3: My god, yeah, it's crazy. What are you looking for? Why are you on here?
Speaker 1: Or how are you single? Or why are you single?
Speaker 2: Like sometimes it was like, you know, I just like felt like, you know, seeing what happens, like playing life like that, just like one of those books Own Journey.
Speaker 1: Especially because to your earlier point, all the apps now there's an option of you click what you're searching for. What's the most the funniest thing on dating apps now is like what are you looking for? It's like long term open to short.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't quite understand that one. Yeah, it doesn't quite make sense to me.
Speaker 2: Because the I did last year said well, Shelby, I thought that we were doing this thing.
Speaker 3: So you had long term open a short.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I didn't want to say my life partner because at the time I was like life partner, long term open, a short, short term open along.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what am I supposed to say?
Speaker 1: Like I want to.
Speaker 3: Marry like the next man I go on a date with like no yes.
Speaker 1: As a man who's been cat called before. I loved it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Danny, Jannie, I will can't call you.
Speaker 1: All they're saying said mash the energy level, so somebody's profile hints the reserve, don't go overboard with exclamation points in like over the tap energy.
Speaker 2: I was looking at screenshots from Bumble from last year and this guy had like asked like very personal questions to me right away. So I had said, I don't really feel comfortable answering that, but I don't know what the personal question was because I didn't screenshot that part. He sent me five paragraphs of how I could be more open to dating in twenty twenty four, because this was last year about how I could better myself. But our conversation I knew, I remember, wasn't long because he had just asked that after I did the opening line, so he's on Bumble.
Speaker 3: It was really weird.
Speaker 11: They also say give voice messages to try too. I'm not a big fan, sometimes I have I'll say this. I got this idea from TikTok last year when I had Bumble again, and it'd be like someone named Sam. You'll be like hey, schmarm, Like like you'll make up like a name. You're like, hi, smarm, how's your Tuesday going? Like something stupid, or like you'd be like hey, y'a are you tired right now?
Speaker 1: You did that?
Speaker 3: Yes, I got the idea from TikTok.
Speaker 1: I can pull it off. Your girl.
Speaker 2: Can you gonna go find a poor John?
Speaker 1: You would cry as a dude.
Speaker 3: On a zero game.
Speaker 1: No thanks, somebody said hi, say Jonas khan A shouts to Cheryl from Mandy, thank you an offer sound in? I believe, she said, And Laurel Mandy told us I'm not mistaken. So Cheryl, Uh, hello, we didn't see yesterday, but your friend Mandy said to say Hi. Here we are saying hi real quick. There's new hotness in perfume for twenty twenty five saw does you a go to perfume?
Speaker 2: I have a bunch I've been doing. Uh what is it?
Speaker 3: So Kaalie, the the Vanilla Heart, I don't know. It's called Meilla Harvest. Sounds like vanilla candy or something. I just start using it.
Speaker 2: But the one that I've been using the most, I don't remember the name of it, so I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you.
Speaker 1: Rose you have a go to scent?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's White Tea by Elizabeth Arden.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's really good.
Speaker 1: I use Axe Phoenix and I use that and said the odorant instead of showers and it's really good like middle school locker room. Absolutely new hotness for perfume. Twenty twenty five newborn baby No Japan has managed to crat fragrance that mimics the scent of a newborn baby's head.
Speaker 5: So okay, I.
Speaker 4: Will say that is one of the most incredible smells.
Speaker 3: Sure, yes, yes, I'm an adult.
Speaker 1: Though I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know like that. I don't think I want to smell any but.
Speaker 1: It's like puppy breath is a great smell. It's adorable. But do I want to smell that on a person? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean I feel like that would be a good like pillow fragrance.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well turned down thing. Yeah, they say it's vanilla flowers and hint of citrus. Okay, lets knock a babyhead. Nice there you go. Yeah, one perfect time for stocking stuffer. Yeah absolutely yeah. Rose has a three thing you need to know for your Wednesday coming. What you got for us?
Speaker 5: We're talking about the Arlington County.
Speaker 1: Fair and they brand new playlist playoff just under three minutes, got a new second date update by an hour away on Internsjohn your morning show. I'm excited to talk to him because in his email they had dinner. Dinner went great, then two days later she stopped talking to him. So something to happen between dinner and then forty hours where she got the ache. I'm not too sure what We'll talk to him just after eight. Let's do this though.
Speaker 7: From the City that changes the world. Peers Rose with three things you need to know.
Speaker 1: For you Wednesday, Rose, what you got for us?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: Spirit Airlines might go out of business soon. In their quarterly report earlier this week, Spirit Airlines revealed that it might not survive the next year, so they're struggling to turn a profit out for coming out of bankruptcy earlier this year, and in a recent filing, executives admitted that they're not sure they'll have enough cash on hand to meet the minimum more requirements set after their bankruptcy deal. So they have cut debt, they've added new routes, they're trying to attract higher spending passengers, but.
Speaker 5: They're still racking up losses.
Speaker 4: They've even furloughed pilots to save cash, so the airline is scrambling to sell planes, sell gate real estate, and other assets.
Speaker 5: But they're it's just not enough.
Speaker 1: I heard they're going to charge for oxygen on the flight too, So if you want to breathe, we confirm that.
Speaker 3: I doubt that I heard.
Speaker 5: We'll double check on that information.
Speaker 4: The airline blames tough market conditions like too many seats available on domestic flights and not enough demand for leisure travel because they're people just aren't traveling for air leisure as much anymore.
Speaker 5: We just we can't afford it.
Speaker 4: Even on the budget airline, we can't afford it. So the Maryland Department of Transportation granted five hundred thousand dollars to businesses in their newest round of Purple Line Small Business grants. So this program awarded more than forty small businesses along the Purplene grants between five thousand and forty thousand dollars to assist basically insustaining operations and preserving jobs while they're under construction, which.
Speaker 5: Is pretty awesome that they're doing that.
Speaker 4: So awards were made to those eligible businesses most directly impacted by the line's construction. The grant program launched launch launched in February of this year, and there will invest four million dollars in the next four years, with three grant periods per year, So if you did not receive an award during the second round of funding or you didn't apply, you can submit an application in the next funding cycle and that opens in October.
Speaker 5: I think that's really cool that they're doing that.
Speaker 4: And the Arlington County Fair starts today night is so it's going through the seventeenth at the Thomas Jeferson Community Center and it's one of the largest free events on.
Speaker 5: The East Coast.
Speaker 4: It's provide a quality entertainment for over thirty years now. A mission to the fair is free. You will need to purchase tickets if you're planning on going on rides, but all activities on their outdoor stage and kids court are free of charge, which is very nice. Dogs are permitted on the outside fairgrounds with a leash, but only service animals are permitted on shuttles and indoor spaces.
Speaker 5: So happen, I'm roll. Those are the three things you need to know for the day. Thank you, Rose, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: The playlist playoff on intern Johnny your morning show. We get a category. We picked the songs we think best fit that category. You choose the winner. Now, last week we're supposed to do what I thought was best Songs of the Pandemic twenty twenty. The playoffs is hijacked by Sauce and Rose for birthday Shannygas, what's your birthday? It was and we're still celebrating. We still observe the birthday. So today's category, finally, play Let's play off best songs of twenty twenty pandemic worlds in Uncertain times. These are the songs guys through Sauce, You're a first, what you got?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: I'm like Sony's I'm like, why did I pick this? Okay, So Arizona servis roxyhill.
Speaker 1: Waylet's play off the best songs of the pandemic on intern Johnny Morning Show, Real Quick. Some pop culture things of twenty twenty. Oh no, in January Megs it shocks the world where Megan and Harry left and then talked about it for the next five years. Yeah, in fact, it's never ended, just keeps going there it is. Shakira and j Loo did the Super Bowl, Oh sure, Yeah, for Love Is Blind became the huge.
Speaker 3: Hit that was pretty big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I can be honest, I think it went downhill.
Speaker 3: Your season was.
Speaker 2: So that's the only season I fully watched. Actually, no, the Charlotte one yea, it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: That was season.
Speaker 1: Savage tire King, Oh yeah, that was big obviously, and then TikTok obviously because of the pandemic.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 1: It is the playlist of the best songs that came out during the pandemic. It was a very tough list. Uh, Sauce had they called me Taiga rock sand Ride It Rose had Bored in the House, rock Star, Savage, I have meet me at our spot, Savage Love and stuck with you Let me go in Rockville Beca, good morning.
Speaker 8: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 1: The girl you want to vote for? Who?
Speaker 13: Yes? I do?
Speaker 14: I vote Sauce the rock fan song, Oh gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah bagahall one second? Do you reach you have coffee? That was uh yeah, that was all over the place. I just couldn't stop singing, no doubt in East and Brieg, good morning, good morning. I bring you heard the list you want to vote for? Who? Okay, which one of sauces songs diff you, Bree.
Speaker 8: I can't remember.
Speaker 14: What they were, but the first one.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Yeah. Yeah, thank you for listening. Have a great day, you too. By In Pike Svell Zach, Good morning, morning a man. You heard the list. You want to vote for? Who I'm voting for?
Speaker 4: Rose and Savage?
Speaker 7: Really yeah?
Speaker 1: Those were bangers, Absolute bangers. Zach Man. Thank you for listening. Have a great day. Wait wait, Zach, Hey, Zach, Zach real quick? Are you more of a Savage or a rock star? Brother?
Speaker 8: Think I have to go rock stuff? All right?
Speaker 1: Thank you listen to have a great day. Let me go. Amber good morning, Good morning. You want to vote for who Amber Rose?
Speaker 5: One percent?
Speaker 1: In which one of roses songs did for you? Amber?
Speaker 10: All three of them?
Speaker 15: All I can think about is scrolling through TikTok being bored in the house.
Speaker 1: On the house board. Okay, Amber, thank you for listening. Have a great day, you too, Bye going. Frederic Cartney, good morning, Good morning, Corney. You want to vote for who.
Speaker 8: I'm voting for you?
Speaker 13: John?
Speaker 1: Thank you Cartney, great answer. And which one of my songs did it for you? Courtney?
Speaker 16: I mean, I feel like it's a no brainer, but obviously, Jason Derulo.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. Have a great day. Thanks you too, byes. Also going, Frederick Nicole, good morning, Good morning. You're voting for who Nicole song?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, which one of songs? The songs? If you Nicoll?
Speaker 10: Definitely than rock Fan has My Heart?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's Nicole. Thank you for listening. You have a great day.
Speaker 13: Thank you too.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: I will say I'm surprised anyone voted for me because looking at the list I picked last week, I'm like why. I think I think that Rose and John had better list than I did. This week, I will say that we'll take the win. Well, yeah, well you got you guys are winners.
Speaker 3: Of my heart.
Speaker 1: We got the entertainment apart and your dough She tickets next hang on and a Happy Wednesday. Got your dough She tickets in minutes, buffers. Everything is celebrity sauce has and entertainment apart what you got for us.
Speaker 2: So Taylor Swift's next era is about to be revealed. This is we did talk about this a little bit yesterday, but this is following, of course, her historic global ariostour, and she is finally going to be on her boyfriend Travis Kelsey's new Hype podcast. So that's gonna be coming out tonight seven pm. The New Hype Podcast. You can listen to it for free on the iHeartRadio app. This is gonna be the first time she's actually discussing her new album though, instead of just announcing it The Life of a show Girl. And also it's the first time she's ever been on this podcast. We're probably going to hear a lot of stuff that we just have been wanting to hear about. So I highly suggest you listen to it. If you are swifty, of course, I'm sure you've already set an alarm. If not, just do that. And we talked about this. When was this yesterday or Monday? We talked about this Monday. I think about Camp Rock three, yes, So people have been speculating after you know, damiel Vado joined Joe Jonas on stage to do some songs from Camp Rock on Sunday. People are like, oh, they're definitely going to do Camp Rock three. So here's sing like the yesterday the Jonas brothers they were on Hot Ones. The podcast has been off of the Hot Ones Versus. So they have to challenge each other with personal questions and they decide to opt out.
Speaker 3: They have to eat a really hot wing.
Speaker 2: So Nick Jonas pose the question to Joe asking if there's going to be a Camp Rock three, and Joe tried to.
Speaker 3: Take a bite of the death.
Speaker 2: Wing and he ended up opening his phone, quoted his notes app and said, read Camp Rock three script and then he's apologized to Disney for spoiling the secret, but at it it's the truth. It's literally right here on my phone. He held up his phone. So yeah, I'm mean girl excited. So camp Rock three, camp Rock in the first one, I mean, came out in two thousand and eight. Demi and Joe they dated in twenty ten, so very excited. She also said that those two getting back on stage, she said it wasn't just nostalgic, it was also healing for her.
Speaker 3: So I thought that was lovely.
Speaker 2: And machine Gun Kelly he might be an alien and yes that's his words, not mine.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not calling him that.
Speaker 2: But he was on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen and he said, quote, I don't know if my age, I don't know if it exists. It's a weird thing, dude. I just don't know many facts about my life. He said that his skin like heals very fast. He said, who's my dad? I mean, I know he knows very chill stuff. Also, there was a rumor going around that him and Sidney Sweeney were now dating. Possibly they've been friends though for years. They've been friends for about six years. And you know he also on Watch What Happens Live pe you know, messaging or whatever it said, Uh, is there any truth to the rumor that you and Sydney Sweenier more than just friends and machine? And Kelly's response was, Kyle, P shut up, dude. So we know a lot. We know so much, So cool cool. If you for something to watch to day, we got Big Brother on CBS. Who Wants to Be a Millionaires? On ABC? There's a new series called Butterfly Out on Amazon. A former operative comes down hiding after faking his own death to protect his daughter, who was now is by herself. Very fun and then trending for shows, Number one is Alien Earth on Hulu, Number two is Cheap a World World Chief of War on Apple TV Plus, and then number three is Untamed on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Thanks, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm gonna be on Fox five tonight. Wow seven pm AI got a new outfit? Got my hair? Did this week be very exciting? Yeah? I'm gonna be flamethrowing boys, gonna be just shooting threes baby wow. Yeah. So seven pm, Fox five, make sure you watch Gutting You at Thoughts. Share our podcast So two The Things you should never event to anybody about. You can check at YMSS radio dot com. Dochi gonna be at the Anthem. We want to get you in at Thanks Live Nation. The check in on intern Johnny your morning show. Where did you run into an x eight seven seven nine ninety five four six eight one to call nine ninety three three eight to text, and mentioned we were at Jiffy Lube last night, met a bunch of people. I met this woman who was having a fantastic time, though she informed me she didn't realize her ex work security at Jiffy Lube. Yess he picked up a side side. Apparently that would be a bit of a surprise for going to like to see your your favorite bands. You go, uh, there's there's Chris. Yeah, Yeah, Where did you run into an X eight seven seven nine ninety five four six eight one to call nine ninety three three eight to text. We can change your name, we can change your voice. The best one gonna see Dochi. The check in on Intern john your morning show, the check in on intern Johnny your morning show. We want to send you to see Dochi at the Anthem. Where did you run into an x eight seven seven nine nine five four six eight one to call nine nine three three eight to text. We can change your name, change your voice like fake name Maggie. Good morning, good morning. So let's set the stage. This was like a couple of weeks ago, right, yeah, okay, So you and this man have been dating for how long?
Speaker 8: Almost a year?
Speaker 1: Okay? And you're broken up now for how long?
Speaker 8: We've been broken up for like a couple of months?
Speaker 1: Okay? And whose idea? Whose idea was it? That my masking.
Speaker 8: I could talk to him was wrong? And like things.
Speaker 1: Weren't very good, gotcha?
Speaker 8: But yeah he broke up with me, okay, And.
Speaker 1: So you and what he is and you ran into him.
Speaker 8: Where I ran into him when I was my lady doctor from my yearly appointment and he was there in the lobby with another girl.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, like yeah, like as a couple or I'm as like a.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it looked like a couple. But like I I didn't talk to him. I mean he knows like him sure, but oh he didn't talk.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's wild, okay, can I butt you in? Hold one second? Sure your current leader, let's hear yours? Where did you run into an X eight seven seven nine nine five for six eight one to call nine ninety three three eight to text the best one going to see docha? Where did you run into an X eight seven seven nine nine five for six s eight one to call nine nine three three eight to text. We can change your name. We can change your voice, as somebody texted. Ran to my ex at the courthouse. I was working there. He had court for reckless driving again again lazy learned his last time.
Speaker 3: He didn't change.
Speaker 1: They never do, they never do. In Arlington, fake named Kathleen, good morning, good morning. I see he ran into an ex where.
Speaker 13: I ran into my ex at my parents' holiday open house in the house I grew up in eight.
Speaker 10: Years after we broke up.
Speaker 8: He was my high school sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Why was he there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so he was. He had just enlisted in.
Speaker 13: The Marines and was the dB for his stepmother.
Speaker 8: Who was We were family friends.
Speaker 13: Pirates, est dating, and he was my best friend from thirteen to seventeen before we dated. But I went to open the front door as one of the hostesses at my parents' house and literally turned to the corner and ran smack into him.
Speaker 1: Wait, so doesn't understand he's at your family's Christmas party?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what sounds like.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's crazy and nobody give you heads up?
Speaker 13: No, because well, so we knew that his stepmom was invited.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and always have been.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but he had not.
Speaker 8: Come at all until that point.
Speaker 13: Sure, and you and I are not and we're not on speaking terms.
Speaker 1: Damn. Okay, that's.
Speaker 13: The RUSS uniform of the newly uh with the marine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's that's a lot fake ding, Kathleen. What's second, You're in the running if my parents ever invite an ex over for Christmas and didn't.
Speaker 2: Tell me, well, they didn't invite theod the mom.
Speaker 1: Sure, but I would still I would just walk out the door.
Speaker 2: But I feel like the mom, or was it the mom the stepmom could have given a heads up, even if it had been eight years.
Speaker 3: It's still kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I wouldn't. I wouldn't be a d D for somebody to do that. I'd rather get your nuber like yeah, good uber. Yeah, I think that's a fair have you gor any an x anywhere sauce?
Speaker 2: When I was coming up here, when I lived in Georgia, I had landed at bw I, and I was, you know, going through like the long hallway where you go like kind of up and they have the rocking chairs of bw I, and I saw this man that looked like my ex boyfriend, like the awful one. And I knew it was him at first because he was he sits like an idiot, and he puts his like phone on his leg and then he'll just like look down scroll and he like does this and like like but he puts his one like a weird way. I was like, there's just no way. And he was wearing like slides and like baggy shorts. I was like, that's definitely that loser. Sure, so I also wear my glasses, so I knew for a fact as I got closer that it was it was him. Yeah, So yeah, I didn't say anything. I went to the other side of a column so I could kind of like try to make sure he didn't see me. I don't I'm assuming he had a layover. I don't know why he would be in Baltimore. When he doesn't live here. It's fair so fun stuff.
Speaker 1: You can vote for your favorite vertext nine to nine to three three. I want to get to this too real quick, because today we have our reviews, which very very exciting. We had to fill out self review forms and now we get to like sit down with the bosses and go through them, sure, which is me very very exciting.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: So these are the signs that your boss will never actually promote you? Okay, okay, Wesa wanted to get to this real quick. Now, suns if you had a guess, what would be one sign this wouldn't happen that.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't be promoted?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you you, I would assume that if your job has just been the same exact thing, very stagnant, and nothing's like added to your plate taken away, and you just are kind of there in purgatory. Yeah, I think that's that sounds really sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's uh, that's fair. Starting with your boss never lets you see the bigger picture. So if you're always working on a small task without being told at the company's goals and stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: Especially we talked about this when we were talking about getting higher or interviews for a company, if you don't know what the task is for the job that you're hired for.
Speaker 1: Yes, which is a minor problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you find yourself always on firefighting duty, you're not gonna be promoted.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're always putting out fires? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if your boss only calls you when something's broken or urgent, and it means they view as a view as a fixer now leader.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that, especially if that's just like all that you're ever doing is cleaning up somebody else's message and it's like, hey, so what do you do for your job besides to deal with other stuff?
Speaker 1: And that's annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and no faulting you for you Like that's especially if we're doing it's being asked of you, especially if.
Speaker 1: It's a thing where you were like, hey, this is gonna be a problem. Yeah, and then like yeah, for instance, I'm not gonna throw shade here. But I had said with the new studio step enough fault to tame. But here this is decisions be outside the building. If we're going to consolidate the computers to one computer, we should make sure it has enough room to handle all the memory we had for upstairs the old studio, we had three computers. Yeah, we didn't do that us. Every day the computer crashes. Yes, pretty silly stuff here, yes, yes morning. If they avoid giving you ownership of projects, oh, like they kind of take over. Yah.
Speaker 2: They make it like a what's it called it a group project when really it was probably just see you.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: I hate that, like when when it's like, oh, this team that grace now, but like there's one person that kind of like.
Speaker 2: I will say, I am the kind of person that I will say, Nope, I did that.
Speaker 3: Even in college.
Speaker 2: Are our final like senior group project for one of my classes? I said, Nope, Adrian did not do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is fair if your boss doesn't ask your advice, Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Also okay, I guess so, but what's your boss like going to be? It depends on your job though. If like sometimes bosses do ask for advice, but for the most part, I feel like they don't always need to unless they're like, oh, is this gonna work well for what the company wants?
Speaker 3: But I feel like the boss should already know that.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: I think it's Marshall getting an opinion on how stuff could be done better too, you know what I mean, like that, like how things can be done more smooth or smoother. Okay, yeah, I mean I think that's kind of like the vibe. They say leaders groom future leaders by asking for their input. Yeah, I think that's probably fair. If you're left strategy conversations, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Then you're you're not going to be promoted because you're not going to be involved with anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that's kind of an obvious one. Yeah, if you're always training new hires but never moving up.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This actually happened to my friend a few years ago, where she was just always training new people but like stagnant, and I'm like, hey, do you think that you're never gonna which you're fair promoted?
Speaker 1: Yeah, which kind of sucks. Like I'm known folks of like not gutting promotion because oh they're good what they do, but yeah, but they want to do more though. Yeah, like that's not that's not fair to that person. Yeah. They say if you being the go to trainer means your bosses you as the pendable, but sometimes that penalt ability can trap you if you keep training others without being promoted yourself and may cause you to uh maybe because they want you right where you are. Yeah, I think that's fair, which is very unfortunate. Yeah, that's it's not fair to that person, especially if they want to grow. I've had to happen before. Yeah, it's like, oh, you're good at doing this, but we can't let you do something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've had friends that just kept training new people and then they would they would get to move on to different things and like make more money and everything.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I think it's because you're too nicie sair the a couple more of these real quick. You're not gonna get promoted if your role keeps expanding without a title change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially if they just keep being like wear more hats, wear more hats. That's like, hey, I do all this stuff, but it's kind of just like you're the yes man.
Speaker 1: And they do say it's common for bosses, it's a test you before promotion. But it's been months of extra duties with a little or new or no pay bump. That's a absolutely Yeah, your growth opportunities are always postponed. That to me nothing, it's under my skin more where it's like I'm trying to do more stuff or like more take on more work. Why is it not happening?
Speaker 2: Like, hey, so we actually are like we're figuring this out some more and we'll get back to you in six months.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always they I feel like they kind of have you in limbo at that point, no.
Speaker 1: Doubt, whereas O next quarter, wait until next budget, yeahda YadA. But it's likely they're stalling. Yes, I think they say constant delay seeing there's no rip promotion plan for you. Absolutely, I think that's fair. I think every now and then you gotta draw a line in the sand at least then you know, like okay, there's never a plan for me because I had a job like that. But we're like, oh, like next next quarter, next year, did it? And I'm finally I'm like, can you tell me what's happenings?
Speaker 3: Like I'm not doing this.
Speaker 1: I had a similar thing and I was legit like if I don't get another chance or bigger chance, I'm gonna leave. Like you would do that, Yeah, absolutely, one hundred percent sure, Yeah, no doubt. They always keep you away from influential people.
Speaker 2: Oh, they don't want you to meet the higher ups when they.
Speaker 3: Come in yeah, mid flag, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: If your boss avoids introducing you to senior leaders or important clients, they're protecting you. They're protecting their own position.
Speaker 2: I feel like you see that in TV shows though and movies all the time. It's like, oh, it's like I do all this stuff, but then the boss takes all the credit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is odd. Luckily, I think here like our CEO, mister Bob Pittman, who found a MTV very cool guy email them and he responds, yes, it's very cool. Yeah, I no friends where it's like, yeah, if like the upper management comes in town, they are like shuttled off away. Yeah, don't look at them, and like what.
Speaker 3: That is from home today?
Speaker 1: It's a very odd, Like, hey, I'm pretty sure the big boss knows something's up if all of a sudden there's nobody in the office.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: And then the last one is feedback stops a good job. So vague compliments can be nice, but they're not enough for career growths.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am someone that needs compliments just really just like anything, any kind of feedback, And if I don't get any, then I just assume that, Like I also have a connection with where I work.
Speaker 1: Well, so I know where you are. But with the votes coming in fake named Kathleen with the family Christmas party, Yes crazy second date update comes in a second. Also, we have a new challenge on the show, how much game does this person happen? And Happy Wednesday friend, thanks for listening. Internshown in your morning show. We've been toying with this idea for a little bit and early on the show we're talking about the opening lines to use not used on dating apps. I want to say Hoodie is the one that first brought this up a couple of weeks ago. Yes, but we are going to start a challenge for the next week starting today. It'll end a week from now around this time where we're going to see how much game Sauce has on dating apps for you.
Speaker 3: I'm using your Hinge account.
Speaker 1: Yes, while I was going to get using I was building.
Speaker 3: Those Sorry, because I don't want people thinking like I have games.
Speaker 1: Well, because here's the here's the thing. I think it's a bazillion times easier for you as you on dating app to match with dudes because dudes will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm adorable and funny, Yes, I would say so.
Speaker 1: Yeah and retweet Rose said yes yes, Whereas I want to see so saws for the next week and be living as a dude me on dating apps and we're I want you to see what it's like for you due on dating app because I here's just gonna happen you.
Speaker 7: I know you.
Speaker 1: You think you're gonna kill it. You're gonna see just how quickly conversations die off and your feeling is gonna get hurt. Brother, And I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I am just concerned though, that it's gonna be me that accidentally makes it happen.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, hope being that that doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. You don't have game. I'm sorry you first of.
Speaker 3: All, have game. Second of all, I have a life.
Speaker 2: So I'm worried that maybe like over the weekend, I'm not going to answer for a few days and I be like.
Speaker 3: Okay, you hate me? Bye? Yes, okay, John, I'm just saying, as a chick, I can do that.
Speaker 1: Well, So this is what happened. You now on your phone have full access to my hand I do, which means like you can if you want to change the photos, the photos you think would be better, do you want to change the prompts you have for the next seven days full access. So we're starting at uh sew matches you get in a week? Okay, So that that's the challenge. For love of God, please don't buy bazilion roses. So how confident are you? And let me ask how many matches do you think you will have on hand? You like somebody send a message usually like.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, no, I've already wrote a few messages out.
Speaker 2: I haven't sent it yet, but I'm just gonna like have like on the back burner depending on Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, so I haven't had hinge in.
Speaker 2: Over a year, so like I'm also was like I felt like I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 5: I feel like my.
Speaker 3: Grandma, Like how was that daring walker?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 3: Like you can? Can you stand like stickers? Like the stickers that we text each other?
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, well there goes one opening line. Okay, because someone I was gonna say, I mean, this is generic. I've been saying this since I was like in middle school, like, but do you believe in love it's first day? Or do you want me to walk by again? And I was gonna send like a little meme you walk like little sticker you walk.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now, that's not going to work on a girl. Okay, that's not gonna work.
Speaker 2: If we were a wrong com I'd be the quirky best friend who somehow ends.
Speaker 6: Up with you.
Speaker 3: Vulnerable? Was that last You're so vulnerable? Man, it's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: I also, none of these are going to work on women, my guy, I know.
Speaker 3: So I'm getting there.
Speaker 4: Think of the lines that have worked on you, not lines that you would send two guys. Think of the lines that they've used on you and used those correctly. What would you want guy to say to you? Basically and use that as me to the girl.
Speaker 5: Because you have to be the guy in this situation. You're me, brother, you you have to be John.
Speaker 2: I think like the really stupid ones like have always worked on me, Like like I know you send to everybody, but it's like, uh, talk.
Speaker 3: To my mom right now and tell her I found my wife.
Speaker 2: So I'll probably message and be like, hey, so excited you just found your future X husband.
Speaker 1: Okay that's better.
Speaker 5: I feel like, yes, yes, So I have to think like a dude.
Speaker 1: We've cleared everything out, so a week from now, we'll see how many matches sauce hat.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna kill this and again.
Speaker 1: Like, the thing that makes hinge unique is like you can send a message to help match with somebody. So that's kind of like we'll see you personally because you have a great canvas to work with.
Speaker 3: I do, I do? Are you good at CPR because you took my breath away and I have.
Speaker 1: To tell me that gonna work?
Speaker 5: Honestly?
Speaker 1: Is that what you saidt the end of it? Yeah, dude, your feelings about to be so hurt. And it's me that's gonna look stupid, but your feelings is gonna be hurt.
Speaker 2: Hey, I brought you a drink, but this app doesn't have a checkout button. I'm sorry, gave me your feelings.
Speaker 5: What if you say if being beautiful was a crime, you'd be on the most wanted list?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, you guys they did take off the top ten most wireless, so like I would reinstate it for you.
Speaker 5: We like to have another one. Are you a time traveler? Because I can see you in my future.
Speaker 1: Guys, you guys are about to get your feelings hurt.
Speaker 2: Okay, try to go off their profile and be like, oh, Fluffy can't wait to be her dad, like something.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know somebody texted nine ninety three three eight Sauce is either going to crash and burn or actually only get yourself a long term girlfriend, no between.
Speaker 3: I think that I will get myself a long term girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make this prediction. I think you, maybe my hinge profile get three matches in a week.
Speaker 5: If you had a guess, I'm gonna say, I'm gonna do like five to ten.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna guy, guys, I'm getting fifty matches in a week.
Speaker 1: I'll bet you one thousand dollars. You don't get fifty matches in a.
Speaker 11: Week, if you're gonna pay me.
Speaker 1: If you don't get fifty matches.
Speaker 3: I don't have thousand dollars to give you a We'll do a payment plan.
Speaker 1: Girl, as a dude is different than as a woman. Fifty matches, I maybe get that a year. My guy, you are about to cry, Yeah, cry, because you're gonna be like, oh, I guess I don't know me, but I like you. I want you to document it though, too, Like when I wrote down all your stats. Right now, I'm saying, like when there's a crash out when you send a message, like I want you to document like what messages you sent and what the responses were. Yea, what I'm saying, I think that you are going to be blown away by how hard it is out here.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm going to make a whole folder on my phone, my photos at part, so that I can save everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, now, let me ask you this, or do you plan changing my photos around or my profile?
Speaker 2: I don't know because some of these I'm like, no, you don't need to have that up, so that's a yes, though, I'm said some of them, but I don't know which ones I pick, because like the ones I have of you are just candid.
Speaker 1: Can we can you screenshot the profile and too, so we can see what changes you make so we can document that as well.
Speaker 2: Like some of these like that's a good picture of you in front of hide, but I'm like all these randoms like we like, there's too many pictures of you with people, Okay, and then sorry, that's.
Speaker 1: John John because that's a photo of me on Fox playing the camera. Because you need a selfie to verify it's you, and the selfie wouldn't work, Beau, I'd upload that stupid ass photo so hind would think it was me so stupid?
Speaker 3: Can I deleeve that right?
Speaker 1: No, that will lose the verification. Then one thing, it's me. Yes, that's the only reason that's there.
Speaker 3: Can you just like record a voice message for me?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I do want you to do?
Speaker 2: Because I saw this guy on TikTok he did like the hey like I was easy to you. Hey, it's John, Welcome to my profile to as you can see, I love hot dogs.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm just lounging around my dogs skittles and uh, you know sometimes I like to go out and go camping alone. But that could be our future, Babe, that could be me you the woods, big skies.
Speaker 1: Can you tell me what to say? I'll do it. And so next week we're apart. Back how Sauce did as a.
Speaker 3: Dude, I d a app Well, my my sound was, did you ever have a.
Speaker 7: Dream that from the city that changes the world?
Speaker 5: With three things?
Speaker 1: You need to know, I'm gonna kill it somebody text and Shelby laughing at herself is the best thing ever.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Dan.
Speaker 1: Text that you can get fifty matches. You can log into my account.
Speaker 3: Next, Dan, I'm writing that down.
Speaker 1: Foster. You don't understand, don't You are about to have your feelings hurt Mine, I got.
Speaker 3: A thousand likes once twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, You're about to get your feelings. Hurt Rose has the three things neat to know what you got for us.
Speaker 4: So usually when you think of hand soap, it's to get rid of bacteria.
Speaker 5: However, this recall is because of bacteria.
Speaker 4: So hands soap products from Germa Right Industries have been recalled because of a dangerous bacterial contamination that could lead to life threatening sepsist. So as of posting the companies that there have been no reports of infections or illness is connected to the recall, but they're still urgent customers to go through your inventory and destroy the products, basically throw them away. So these over the counterproducts were sold across the US and Puerto Rico. I have the list online ymsradio dot com so you can compare. But they said in a press release and healthy individuals with minor skin lesions, the use of the product is more than likely just going to call the local infections, which still isn't great. Whereas inter to compromise individuals, the infection is more likely to spread into the bloodstream, leading.
Speaker 5: To that life threatening sepsis, so just be aware.
Speaker 4: The DC Fire and Ems Department treated five patients early yesterday morning after a carbon monoxide incident at a parking garage in northwest DC. Now first responders Tracy issue to cruise using gas powered power washers inside an unventilated parking garage is crazy to me. Fire crews use big fans to clear the air in the garage.
Speaker 5: It's not back to normal, so you don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 4: But wild and a new study ranks Marylyn in the bottom half of a best dates.
Speaker 5: To Live in which I was surprised by that wild So personal.
Speaker 4: Finance website wallet hub analyzed fifty one key indicators of liveability, including housing costs, income growth, education, and healthcare quality. Maryland ranked thirty fourth, with the highest rating in education and health categories.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Massachusetts took the top spot.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. I'm absolutely not. It's so excusing to live there, and.
Speaker 4: I feel like Marylyn is on top of like almost every single list that comes out about quality of life.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm rose, those are the three things you need to know for today.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Ez, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Let mean go dominate, good morning, good morning, doing well man, gosh your email do this next? Okay r Second date up date in just over three minutes on intern John Your Morning Show. Second date update on intern John Your Morning Show. We love love here and want to make dating as easy as possible. And sometimes it's hard when you find somebody get a vibe and then they stop talking to you. We want to see what's going on, dominic, good morning, good So let's get to this. You and Lily first matched where.
Speaker 6: We were using bumble.
Speaker 17: We matched, uh, texted, talked, chatted back and forth for a couple of weeks. Yeah, and then we we everything went great. We had a FaceTime date and that went well. Yeah, so we decided to go for it and have like a really cool, awesome date. I took her to Earls.
Speaker 6: The Mall.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: We took Yeah.
Speaker 7: It was so.
Speaker 17: She's really cool. I had such a good time with her. She was sweet, she's very beautiful. We like hung out at Earl's like three and a half hours.
Speaker 6: We talked.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 17: And then after your little tips little little tipsy we walked around the mall a bit nice and it was awesome, and so I thought, like, this is great, this is finally I met somebody cool.
Speaker 8: And then forty eight hours no contact, nothing. I can't we can't get her to respond.
Speaker 1: So a couple of things real quick. So going back to the beginning, what about Willy's bumble made you first interested in her?
Speaker 17: Oh, she has really beautiful eyes, and she's she's really into a lot of the same stuff that I am.
Speaker 8: She likes hiking and you know, like the outdoor stuff, and it.
Speaker 17: Was just a bunch of the stuff that looked like she just didn't look like the typical person that like, you know, I don't know, there's something special about her.
Speaker 6: And then when I met her, I thought it was usually special.
Speaker 1: Okay, was the first FaceTime date? Was that awkward the conversation flow, because I imagine like first time FaceTime and anybody, yeah, can be a little bit awkward, sauce was it?
Speaker 18: Though?
Speaker 17: It was a little weird because I'm not great at that kind of stuff. But she just made me feel really comfortable, like right away, and it seemed like really cool and she see, we just started vibing and the other conversation went really well.
Speaker 8: So then I kind of like relaxed and it was cool, Yeah, really good.
Speaker 1: All right, So we go to Earls, have ourselves lovely time. Three ha ff hours is crazy.
Speaker 8: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: For the sake of the server. I hope we were ordering stuff the whole three and a half hours, not just like we stopped ordering and sat there for an hour and a half.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, so we left a really nice tip. I've worked in restaurants.
Speaker 1: Before, so we Yeah, we took care of her, okay. And then so I just want to make sure I understand. So we finished date, go for Walker on the mall. That's all great. You guys were talking later that night and the next day, but it was like forty eight hours later that's when she vanished. So it wasn't like an instant vanished. It's like a okay, And so was there like I mean, looking back at the conversation, was there maybe a joke that wasn't taken the right way or was just like there was no obvious reason why on day two post date she disappeared.
Speaker 3: Maybe you went in like a weird store.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I can't think of anything, Believe me, I've gone over it in my head and I just I don't know, I maybe I said something dumb.
Speaker 8: This happened before.
Speaker 1: No, but because to me, like it'd be different if the date was on Friday. On Saturdays she stopped talking to you, but she was talking to you on Saturday. It's just that, like that's what it all like. That to me is odd that yeah, okay, so let's just let's call her and track it around. Get her sign of things real quick. When a weird store, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I don't know, God, a bunch of candles at bath and Bodyworks she had like the scent.
Speaker 1: Does it happened before?
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna hang out the man whose apartment smells like you know, sweetpea.
Speaker 1: Fot Hello, Hi, calling for Lily please.
Speaker 5: Hey, Yeah, that's Lily.
Speaker 1: Hey girl, it's intern John. I got sauce and Rose here as well. Can we talked to you in the air real quick about something? Nothing bad? Okay, not the bad promise. It seems like thirty seconds of your time. We're uh, we're doing a second. Listen, guys, I'm one of the girls. Back off, You're ridiculous. No, listen, we're homies. We're doing a second date. Update. I got something online here Dominic, if you want to say hello, oh nail it. And so Lily Dominic reached out to us. You told us about you guys matched Bumble, went to Earl's, had a great date. But that a little bit afterwards, you kind of stopped responding of sans vanished. So we're trying to reach you out and see where your head's at, where your thought processes, what's kind of going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so right we met on Bumble.
Speaker 6: We went out.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was fun, it was nice.
Speaker 7: I really did.
Speaker 1: I really did have a good time with him.
Speaker 5: Okay, so here's the thing we've uh we went to this.
Speaker 16: Place called Earl's and I had never been before. Okay, so he was like, let's share location and then I'll just be there and then you can find me that way and then like you won't get mixed up with directions or whatever. So it's like, yeah, great, So we shared location with each other and went and, like I said, had a good date.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 16: We're chatting a little bit and then I realized later though that when I went on and shared my.
Speaker 5: Location, I just set it to share my location like it's a permanent.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I just turned it on and he apparently put a deadline on his like after that day it wouldn't be shared anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, and I just I don't know.
Speaker 13: I thought that was a.
Speaker 16: Little weird, like like you're already counting on it not lasting, or you don't want to know where you are really get something to hide or.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, dominic your thoughts?
Speaker 6: What Yeah, okay, you thought I.
Speaker 8: Like to make sure.
Speaker 17: I just want to make sure I'm didn't this where you want to be to keep my location on permanent after first state.
Speaker 16: I mean, I don't know, I get I not like intentionally, but that was just what I automatically did it like this.
Speaker 1: Downaf I again, I understand, Lily again. So you guys share location, I find out where each other are at the mall, which I fair, it's a big mall, understand, confusing and like the GPS can be difficult to figure out what where park all that stuff? Did you then go and check later on to see where he was, and that's how you realized he stopped sharing location?
Speaker 16: No, no, no, no, I was just fiddling with my sharing settings. Okay, that's when I noticed it because you know we had been texting a little bit, sure, back and forth.
Speaker 3: And oh so it didn't show at the topic.
Speaker 1: So just so I'm fully understanding, Lily, it had Dominic a shared location, definitely, you guys would still be talking.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Sure, we don't want to be worried about. I'm gonna put you on hold real quick. Are your team Dominic or team Lily? Eight seven seven nine nine five four six eight one to call nine ninety three three eight to text? It's second date update on intern John your morning shows date update on intern John and your morning show. We have talked to Dominic and Lily. They had a nice little lunch dinner date at Earl so Tyson's them going on a couple hours. So they talked for a long time. Then about a day and a half later, he stopped hearing from her, she says, because the day of the date they had shared location, she realized he only shared for an hour or the end of the day she shared indefinitely. That was the red flag to her, who said, do you want eight seven seven, nine ninety five four six st eight one to call nine ninety three three eight text so I get you on hold sauce your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think Lily, if she is going on first dates and she's having like her first days, do this her. Fine, my iPhone is going to look like a snap map, right, Like it's just going to be like all these random people, which is super weird. And then the fact that she got really upset that he didn't do it indefinitely when it was a first date and he was doing it just so she could find the restaurant a little bit easier. Yes, it is wild to me, absolutely not. That's that's unhinged behavior. You don't need to know where a stranger is after one date, like you don't have access to them like that. The fact that he even granted it for a whole day, twenty four hours, I would I do an hour that situation.
Speaker 1: I also don't believe that she wasn't looking at her little Sims characters and because he wasn't sharing by.
Speaker 2: It's all very odd because it's not something that I would ever get upset about after like her first date they apparently went really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, because she could just not share her location and then it's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I think I think she just wanted to have his location, which weird behavior.
Speaker 1: Girl, I'm disagreeing. Let me go and Haymarket Heather, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning, how are you well?
Speaker 1: Your thoughts? Was second date up day? What'd you want to say?
Speaker 15: Sure?
Speaker 19: I am totally team dominant to me. That sounds very stalker ish, big red flag on her part, And I agree with Shelby. He I mean she does not reserve the right to be able to follow him, you know, especially after one day or at all, to be honest with you, So, yeah, I think he's a boy.
Speaker 9: I did a big one there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Heather, thank you for listening. To have a great day.
Speaker 19: More welcome you guys do the same.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Heyse your thoughts with this?
Speaker 4: I think it is scary to share your location with a stranger indefinitely, Like you don't know this man. You went on one date with him, and you want him to know your exact location at all times. Like that's just not smart behavior.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't agree.
Speaker 2: I'm also scared for him though, too. I'm like, girl, are you acting like this? It's like, oh yeah, I I like it.
Speaker 1: Let me go in Harrisburg, Bree, good morning, good morning, Hey girl, what do you want to say a second day update.
Speaker 15: That that is absolutely wild, like the amount of murder crime documentaries and podcast that has been broadcasted across this world. Now you really want me whom I do not know, to share my location with you indefinitely? Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Wow, honest, people that know my location at all times?
Speaker 15: Is my sister the last date I went out on, I stopped that sheets after a we ate dinner so we can have a little snack.
Speaker 5: You just text me, should I guess or.
Speaker 8: Where I am?
Speaker 1: Sometimes?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, like why do we want somebody else to bree Thank you for listening, to have a great day.
Speaker 8: Thank you to YouTube.
Speaker 1: Bye we go in Sykesville, Ky, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Hey, Yeah, that's absolutely ridiculous. Like they don't even know each other's full names, but you get.
Speaker 6: To know like where I work, where I live?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I think think about like that part of like literally contract them wherever they go. I think, yeah, do agree?
Speaker 8: Ky?
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to have a great day.
Speaker 13: Thank you you too.
Speaker 1: By Let's going Alexandria christ And good morning, good morning. What do you want to say a second date?
Speaker 5: What in the unhinged, controlling red flag behavior is going on?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Dominic has got a huge.
Speaker 10: Bullet here and he should run far, far away and block her on every day immediately.
Speaker 1: I'll come find Yeah, I don't disagree, Christ, And it's just an odd thing of like why would you on know, also, my life's boring you like always at home again.
Speaker 2: I just don't think it's something to get upset about because like the again, like you don't get access to a stranger like that, Just why would you get upset about that?
Speaker 1: On this three? Christ, And thank you for listening. I have a great day, you too, by if you want to do a second day, DM's were up and at Ymus Radio, let's do this everything celebrity sauce has or entertainment apart what you got for us.
Speaker 2: We talked about this yesterday, but Taylor Swift's next era is going to be revealed tonight on the New Heights podcast. That is her boyfriend Travis Kelsey's podcast. It's at seven pm tonight, so you can listen to that for free on iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 2: Also they're gonna she's gonna be sharing everything about her new album that she talked about well she announced yesterday.
Speaker 3: So yeah, definitely tune in because I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure we're gonna find out a lot of the tea that we've been wanting to find out about their relationship, you know, oh for sure. In a liver A Rego, she is allowing followers to relive the Guts World tour with the compilation photo album. I thought this was cool because it contains one hundred photos never one hundred pages of never before seen photos backstage from her perspective. There's detailed stage designs, a review of creating the Dumbo trom videos, and like published set lists from each show. So I thought that was really cool, including special guests among the one hundred nights on tour.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna come out next month.
Speaker 2: You can get it from her website September twenty sixth, and then there's a personal note from Olivia, so if you're a big fan, I thought that was pretty cool. And Kevin Hart is teaming up with Netflix for a new competition show to find the next big stand up comedian. I think this is fine because he's gonna be joined by a group of comics who will be announced a later date. So we don't know a lot about this, we just know that this is happening Netflix says the contestant will face regularist tests the mirror of the real life journey of comedian, like you know, Brutal Night, open Mic Nights rewrites the pressure dark corners of the industry in general, and I think it's awesome. There's gonna be eight episodes. It comes out next year. It doesn't even have a title yet, but it's coming.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: If you're looking for something to watch tonight, we got a Big Brother on CBS who wants to be a Millionaire On ABC. There's a new series called Butterfly on Amazon about a former operative who comes out after hiding and after faking his own death to protect his daughter.
Speaker 3: Who's sounds fine, it sounds really good.
Speaker 1: Awesome, thanks Austin.
Speaker 3: Welcome.
Speaker 1: Also be on a Fox five seven pm tonight. So if you're in the DC area Fox five seven pm, watch you boy. If you need someone to listen to your thoughts, share podcasts out that things not to vent about, you can listen to YMS radio dot com. Got one hundred dollars visa gift card plus your headline of the day. Next thing on Let's go an Aberdeen Kelly, good morning, good morning, how are you, Oh well, Kelly, I got one hundred dollars gift card for you and tickets for Freaky Your Friday. Okay, that's awesome, Kralha. One second, get all the info. More chance is to win tomorrow your headline to Day Crazy's headline the last twenty four hours. Botox familiar. Yes, yes, people are now getting whole TX.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Well, it's backdoor botox. Some gladass into their their but correct into the the sphincter, if you will. Devotees of this treatment say the JAB is the holy grail for constipation and sexual satisfaction.
Speaker 3: Like, why are we talking about this?
Speaker 1: So it's a procedure where botox and brands injected into the area. Uh so it's an unusual, off labeled treatment for constipation. So they're saying the ideas it will help relax the muscle, release spasm, and then restore proper function.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of you people coming off with I'm sorry, I'm not judging, but oh god.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I mean people are saying it works.
Speaker 5: Okay's good.
Speaker 1: I get ads.
Speaker 4: I can understand if you are like at your wits and you've tried all the laxatives, nothing is working, and your mightiest hope is whole talks.
Speaker 5: Yes, I get that, I get it personally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what odds you get?
Speaker 6: John?
Speaker 3: What ads you get?
Speaker 6: John?
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but I get these ads to like moisturize the that area where it shows like a before and after photo and it's legit. It's like a balloon knot. And before it's yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: What this is.
Speaker 5: This is karma for you putting the shiny heiny in my.
Speaker 1: No, it's karma, but it's legit, like a balloon knot, And then before and the afterwards it's like a threshedw It's leg but it's legit. It's a balloon show.
Speaker 6: Let me go.
Speaker 1: I have to find it because I've been getting those ads. I was like, Yo, why am I getting these.
Speaker 3: Bruh, What were you talking about on your phone that made that come up?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, being a tight ass.
Speaker 3: First of all, that's weird.
Speaker 1: No, not okay, Well now you made it weird.
Speaker 3: Bind of all, it's weird we're talking about this.
Speaker 1: Well, they're saying the procedure's being marked for a systhetic rejuvenation in the area also enhance his bedroom experience and.
Speaker 6: We're all of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean anything for the bedroom. You know.
Speaker 1: Now, who do you think was the first one to go? I bet you if we put the botox down there, ohly.
Speaker 2: Someone that wanted to like do like a whole like thing like class on botox and they wanted to like, let's see how we can like like level up.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah, And they're saying it's appealing to Gen Z millennials a lot more curious about adventures in the bedroom. So there we go.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Procedure takes just three minutes to complete. Yeah, okay, and then uh it apparently alleviates this comfort for those who have quote tightananom So it's helps.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yay, that's great if you want to get it, get it. I'm not judging.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I it's not for me, and I just I'm just like then, whenever I think of like the nurse Megan's job, I'm like, oh man, she didn't go to work hungover, like should be all shaky.
Speaker 3: He couldn't like oh yeah, my face.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's a crazy job to have if you like happy hour. Now, I gotta think of people's butts that she's injecting I always hear him Flake Megan, how many butts did you inject today?
Speaker 5: I hope for her sake the answer is zero.
Speaker 3: I hope for her say she texted me right now and tells.
Speaker 5: Me He's like, I would like to know anybody asks for this, because I know.
Speaker 2: She does like cellulate, Like I guess with filler. I'm assuming I've never asked. I've just seen videos a little.
Speaker 1: Different it is. They're saying about nine hundred dollars the procedure. So there you go. It only takes three minutes. So hey, if you've had it, Sat Pits days, Joy bar Sure and her boyfriend are on a break. Does she have to tell him if this starts to happen, Asking for a friend comes next? Hang out, Happy Wednesday, Thanks for hanging out with us Internsjown in your morning show, Sauce pay Part's Day show, So far, what you got?
Speaker 3: Probably where they ran to their.
Speaker 1: X Yeah, imagine your mother's Christmas party.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I ran into my my parent holiday open house eight years after we broke up.
Speaker 1: It was my high school treetheart. Imagine walk around the corner and oh, there he is, haven't seen many years ago? There it is? Uh, no, yeah, I would that really.
Speaker 5: You probably second date update?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they had great first date wait there for three hours and then she decided not to talk after.
Speaker 16: This locational sure and then I relayed later though, when I went on and shared my location, I just set it to share my location like it's a current and he apparently put a deadline on.
Speaker 1: His like after that day not share location the first state is crazy wow and missed also for the next week. Sauce is in control of my hinge profile. I am how well will she do? You can listen to podcasts, well, you can ask for just search intern Johnny Morning Show, we ever gage your podcast. We got a nice confident.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm good. I am being confident. I'm changing your whole profile.
Speaker 1: Don't like that. Rose has three things you need to know? How much yeaphras?
Speaker 4: We were talking about the Arlington County Fair from.
Speaker 7: The City that changes the world. Peers Rose with three things you need to know are your Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Rose Opras.
Speaker 4: So the Spirit Airlines might go out of business soon. In their quarterly report earlier this week, they revealed that they might not even survive the next year. So they're struggling to turn a profit After coming out of bankruptcy earlier this year and the recent filing, executives admitted that they're not sure that they have enough cash on hand to meet the minimum requirements set after their bank deal. So they've been cutting debt, they've added new routes, they're trying to attract higher spending passengers. They've even furloughed pilots to save cash. But it's still not it's not making that much of a different. So now the airline is scrambling to sell planes or trying to sell gate real estate other assets, but it might not be enough at this point.
Speaker 5: So the airline blames tough market conditions.
Speaker 4: Like too many seats available on domestic flights and not enough demand for a leisure travel because people don't have the money to travel for leisure anymore.
Speaker 6: Light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, there's always have coming out about it, I know.
Speaker 4: But the thing is like wherever there's a Spirit Airlines route, they kind of help bring down the prices of other airlines because if you're going to go, you're going to hopefully or at least in my case, try to go the cheapest route you can, so it kind of helps. So if those flights go away ticket prices might go up across the board, which is the whole lot. So the Maryland Department of Transportation granted five hundred thousand dollars to BUSS businesses in the newest round of Purple Line Small Business grants. So this program awarded more than forty businesses across the Purple Line grants between five forty thousand dollars to assist in sustaining operations and preserving jobs. Now they're making this these grants eligible for businesses that are most directly impacted by the line's construction, which is pretty awesome that they're doing it.
Speaker 5: So the grants program was launch in February of this year.
Speaker 4: They're going to invest four million dollars over the next four years with three grant periods each year. So businesses that did not receive an award during the second round of funding or didn't apply can submit an application in the next funding cycle, and that happens in October and.
Speaker 5: The Arlington County Fair starts to dug so we go through.
Speaker 4: The seventeenth at the Thomas Jafferson Committee Center. It is one of the largest free events on the East Coast and has been providing quality entertainment for over thirty years. So, like I said, amission is free. You will need to purchase tickets if you want to do any of the rise, but all activities on the outdoor stage and the kids court are free of charge, which is pretty nice. Dogs are permitted on the fairgrounds outdoors with a leash, and then service animals are permitted on shuttles and indoors.
Speaker 5: I wrote, those are the three things you need to know for today. Thank you, ros, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: So again, real quick, this kind of was born because I think, Cutty Bride up do you have having see how much game Sauce has? If Sauce has access to my hinge dating profile for a week, how many matches can she get? She has my loggin, she's logged in the account. Now she's doing a complete revamp of the profile. I've sent her new photos to choose from.
Speaker 2: So wait because I hate when I get uh, because you air drop, you keep air dropping it to me, which I have turned off. Yeah, and then when I get it, it doesn't go to today, it goes to whatever day took those.
Speaker 1: That's so stupid.
Speaker 4: There is a there check the recins folder, like if you go into your pictures there should be like a recents album and.
Speaker 3: Hopefully yeah those recent days.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid, But the say.
Speaker 2: You just air dropped me are the ones I literally just screenshot myself because some of these pictures you sent me, I took myself like this this one you sent me right, No, I did not send you that one.
Speaker 1: Saw the Halloween man of Stanley Cup. No, I did not send you that photo for my days fun.
Speaker 2: I also just need one with like, because you ever had a lot and you have great hair. We need to show that you're not You're not like you're not fishing.
Speaker 1: That's true. I sent you some, I said you, I me and Eric because that's where you said I've always said with dude.
Speaker 2: I already told you John, I don't want pictures with you and anybody else that's the problem.
Speaker 1: But me, Megan Maroney, No, no, well what's.
Speaker 3: Mean I'll be like, who is she?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So no, we're not doing that.
Speaker 1: You just don't take a lot of photos, you know what I mean. I haven't kind of fish recently.
Speaker 5: That is wild though my photos and see if I have any of drawn, yes, please.
Speaker 3: Send me some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like the me and the Stanley cup is not like, that's not given, that's not given the ross sex appeal that I really bring the table, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: What about you addressed as Peter.
Speaker 2: Pan, Well, I thank you in the tumbler costume shows that you're fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna hurt my feelings and your feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to John. I just like your pictures. You have almost every single picture with somebody else, and it's like a.
Speaker 1: Noise people like me. I don't know how well Saucey will find out the course of the next week. How many matches will she get on my hinge? Asking for a friend comes next, so she has to tell her man this is happening while I'm break Give me just about three minutes. First, Hozier an intern Johnny Marris Shaw. Let's go fake name Sarah, Good morning, Good morning. So you're asking for a friend involves I guess boyfriend but on break with currently, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're just taking a little time apart.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's going on there?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean it's really not supposed to be a breakup, you know, just get some time to be more, you know, get to know ourselves again. Yes, a break Yeah, it's a quick little break. But you know, I'm not really sure what he's doing.
Speaker 1: But I know, for me, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I have somebody I have like a crush on somebody at.
Speaker 8: Work now, like.
Speaker 10: Bro, I know, and I'm just confused on if it's like something it's really worth pursuing or is it just because it's like you know, so you you and.
Speaker 1: By friend went on break and we decided like this is a break, not break up where I take him apart and then get back together, right exactly? Okay? Yeah, But now, but now somebody at work has kind of caught your your eyes, so to speak, and you're wondering do you pursue it or is it just because it's something new and shiny that that's why? Is that fair?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Exactly?
Speaker 10: Or is it like a real connection you know?
Speaker 1: Okay? And so how long have you worked with coworker?
Speaker 10: I know we've been working together for a couple of months doing the company, not too long ago. And you know, they're like, you know, it's always been fun to talk to them, but since I was in a relationship, gotcha, she's never really entertained it, sure.
Speaker 1: And how different are they from her? How different. Are they from your boyfriend?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 10: I mean, like y'all pull her opposite. I gotta pull it off good and maybe that's also sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but you whold one second?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 1: So what do you do? Your fake name, Sarah? Do you say something? Eight seven seven nine nine five four six eight one to call nine ninety three three eight de text asking for a friend? Asking for a friend on intern John in your morning show, We just talked a fake name Sarah. Her and her man on a break. She has recently kind of taken up a crush at work with a coworker was the complete opposite of her man's and basically every way, she's kind of wondering does she pursue that? Does she keep distance? Eight seven seven nine four six st eight one to call nine ninety three three eight to text, so'll I get you and hold sauce your thoughts.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just confused, because like I don't think breaks ever work. Yeah, Like anyone I know that's gone on a break, they never got back together. So you're just kind of waiting around and biding time for what. Also, who decided to take the break, you know, like like why and why did you take the break? It just sounds like she's like, yeah, it's cool, like we're just gonna take a break and then get back together. And then she has this crush on someone else that she works with, so whatever wasn't working, Like do you know for a fact that you're gonna get back together?
Speaker 1: It's a good point, and like, what's the sign that it's time to get back together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't I again, I don't do breaks. I don't think they ever work. You broke up, move on, Try dating the code. You don't even know what the co worker likes. You like, try dating the coworker if it works out. But I don't think you should get back with your X. Maybe that's maybe that's like a big thing to say because I don't know why they took the quote unquote break.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What I thought was interesting was that this guy is the complete opposite of the X. To me, it almost seems like if this coworker feels the same way, that might be the person to try something else out with, because you've been saying like hook up with, but like go out with, because then you can tell if your ex is really your type or if they're the polar opposite. You'll know pretty quickly whether you missed the X or if like, oh, there is better grass on the other side.
Speaker 2: But I personally would tell the X and I want to break with then I'm going to go date other people. And that's fair because you don't want them to hang around in limbo, because that's not fair. My ex and I we took a break for a month and he was out doing all kinds of stuff that I never heard about, and I don't I didn't love finding that out.
Speaker 3: No, that's fair, And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just and I felt like I was just waiting around for someone that just wanted to go and like, you know, get on tender. So it's not a great feeling.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't don't do breaks.
Speaker 1: I don't work in Rockville. Lisa, good morning, Good morning. You were in a similar spot what happened, and.
Speaker 18: I was in a similar situation, And I think that she should at least explore the other guy, yes, and then like if she doesn't think that she'll get back with her ex, like for sure, definitely explore it.
Speaker 3: But if you think like you're going to get back together with your ex, like maybe not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think you're going to get back together, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 1: So in your case, Lisa, did you and the X get back together or are we still apart? And it was for the best.
Speaker 5: It was for the best. We we did not get back no, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Or at least on one second, get you a coffee. I rose your thoughts.
Speaker 5: Very similarly to Zas.
Speaker 4: I'm curious who initiated the break because I feel like that says a lot, because I've also been told many times like, oh, breaking up for now, but who knows we might get up together in the future, and like to dangle that in front of somebody is like not cool at all, And it almost sounds like maybe she initiated cause she's like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going to get back together, but like does he know that? Like if you're planning on getting back together with somebody, why go out with somebody else?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great, It just.
Speaker 5: Doesn't make sense to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there's a I think generally people are good. I do believe most people. Yeah, I think people will say, well, we could get back together because they don't want to be completely mean.
Speaker 2: If that makes sense, I say, I feel like they just don't want to cut you one hundred percent out of their life. You're like, oh, let's just take a little break for sure, and then they want to go to explore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should explore yourself certainly in our Rising Sun Marilyn Shannon, good morning. Your thoughts with this, what do you want to say?
Speaker 14: Well, I give a question like who initiated the break? Why are they on a break? Because usually you on a break, think of the ultimatum, you are unsure if that person is your person. So if you're unsure, why are you even together?
Speaker 8: I don't believe in breaks. There's no gray area.
Speaker 14: Give it together or you're not, and she should just go explore her options. Just like in the ultimatum, you become single again. And I think if she or her said we want to take a break, then they're just keeping them on the back burner to keep their options in the world. Yeah, going back to them if they can't find something better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shanny, it's almost like I agree, It's almost like it's a win win to try to date somebody else because you either find out that your as was your person or you find out they weren't your person. But you're not really gonna know until you try to dip toe somewhere else.
Speaker 14: Yeah, exactly, and that's okay. Just be honest with each other, Like, let's see what else is out there.
Speaker 6: I'm sure I.
Speaker 1: Shann thank you for listening. Have a great day, you guys to man let me go in Kensington. Chrissy, good morning, Good morning. What do you want to say with second date update?
Speaker 15: I think she's just waiting for public permission if you're already thinking about.
Speaker 7: A new relationship and you're not even really done as the one you're seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like she just wants to explore and date other people, but she doesn't want to like cut them out, but also like which is yeah?
Speaker 6: This agree?
Speaker 1: I disagree? Real Chrissy, thank you for listening.
Speaker 7: Have a great day, my man.
Speaker 1: Man, if you want to do an asking for a friend, DM's rope and at WYMUS Radio everything celebrity Sauce has or entertainment report coming next? What you got for us?
Speaker 2: I gonna tell you everything that we know about Taylor Swift's next era.
Speaker 1: Hang on, this would be so cool. Yes, you want to send you to Las Vegas our iHeartRadio Music Festival. Mariah Carey Dipplo, Tim McGraw, Ed Sheer and m moore. But we're also giving you airfare and hotel plus one thousand dollars spending cash your next chance to win tomorrow nine o'clock right here on intern John Good Morning Show right now though everything celebrity sauce has or entertainment aport, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: So tonight, Taylor Swift is going to be talk about her next era, I guess you could say, because she's gonna be on her boyfriend Travis Kelsey's podcast, the New Heights Podcast. We talked about this yesterday, but it does come out tonight at seven pm. You can get it for free of course on iHeartRadio app. Put a little reminder on your phone. But yeah, it's gonna be the first time that she's on the podcast, which I know everybody's excited about. There's probably gonna be like must popped their podcast. Oh actually, but this is gonna be of course, like uh they All we know is that she's gonna be talking about her new era, you know, following her historic eras tour. It's gonna be the first time that she's gonna be actually like discussing the album that she announced yesterday, The Life of a.
Speaker 3: Show Girl Harry Toy.
Speaker 2: It's her first time to being on their podcast, and also like it's just maybe we'll find out some relationships stuff they're wondering about. You know, I'm excited. So Camp Rock three is officially happening. Joe Jonas accidentally spilled the secret. Uh yeah, so basically he did apologize to Disney, but we all kind of speculated after Demi Levado and Joe Jonas, you know, reunited on the start of their tour Greens from Your Hometown and they sang some Camp rockets and everything. But yeah, so yesterday, the three of them, the three Jonas brothers, they were on the Hot Ones versus Pot the Hot Ones, a podcasts been off Hot Ones Hot One's versus Y, and they were doing a challenge. They were asking each other personal questions. They could opt out by eating a hotwing, and Joe Jonas sorry Nick Jonas posted Joe to bite into a wing of death or death wing. Sorry I can't read obviously this morning. But the whole thing is he tried, he tried to eat it, and he just said, yeah, it's the truth. It's literally right here in my phone, and then he said, sorry, Disney, he's very funny. But yeah, so if you didn't know Joe and Demi, they dated back in twenty ten, and she said that them performing together, well, was that Sunday Sunday? Yeah, it was like very nostalgic and it was healing for her. So I think it's great. Though, yesterday everybody was singing every camp rock song.
Speaker 3: So I mean, let's go.
Speaker 2: This is not weird because it's MGK, but it's weird if it's anyone else but michiganon Kelly because Machine Gun Kelly thinks that he is from another planet. He thinks he might be an alien, and he was so serious because he was on Watch What Happens Live. He said that he feels otherworldly and he said, quote, I don't know of my age. I don't know if it exists. It's a weird thing, dude. I don't know many facts about my life. Like my skin off, it rips open, it heals really quick, Like who's my dad?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, but you know your dad. I mean, I know he passed away, but he knew that. Okay, but okay.
Speaker 2: So other than that, he did discuss Sydney Sweeney because people are speculating they're dating. They've been friends for years, so they've been friends at least I can find since twenty nineteen. So somebody had asked Andy Cohen if they're dating, and his response to the guy's name is Kyle P. He said, Kyle P. Shut up, dude, So sure, I don't think they're dating. If that's his response, it sounds like it. If you're looking for something to watch to night, there's really not a lot of TV because it's August. We got Big Brother in CBS, Who Wants You a Millionaire?
Speaker 5: On ABC?
Speaker 2: And then trending for TV shows, number one is Alien Earth on Hulu. Number two is Cheap of War on Apple TV Plus, and then number three is Untamed on at Netflix.
Speaker 1: Thanks Shausiner, welcome. If you need something to listen to, you guys and your thoughts shower podcasts out. These are the things you're not supposed to vent about to anybody. You can listen to y miss radio dot com. Let me get this next for your Wednesday coringa door dash. These are the top fall flavor trends. Give me just over three minutes, fine folks at dordash, just release this so they're saying it's gonna be the top fall flavor trends for twenty twenty five, not that surprising. Pumpkin spice kind of leads the way. So they're saying that the peak demand for at least last year was August nineteenth, this when I spiked.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're getting there, yeah, because I.
Speaker 1: Know it comes out earlier this year. So it gets kind of crazy though. They're saying Dordash got fifty nine thousand orders for pumpkin spice lattes a week from August to October. What that means you're paying the premium of having it delivered, which is pretty wild ray a week Like that's imagine how much extra fees I made, which especially crazy fee. Yeah, they say before the drink rolls out like the DIY like ingredients. Also is huge for grocery store deligrees, which kind of makes sense. They're saying, pumpkin spice is not your thing though, pecan or pecan, I don't know. I don't know how to say it. It's the fastest growing flavor for autumn twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Thats be getting more popular or like the what's the other one, like toasted.
Speaker 1: Marshmall Milton sounds it sounds good though.
Speaker 2: Like toasted flavors. I don't drink coffee, so maybe I'm making that up.
Speaker 1: Caramela is second, Oh yeah yeah, Pumpkin also coming in third, then cinnamon at fourth. Again, all varies user your typical like fall flavors. Yeah, gonna be honest. I had PSL two years ago, had a hot one and cold one. That's right, you tried. Yeah, it's kind of to make rib It's like he tried it. Yeah, you checked that box. I wasn't girwl enough. I wasn't feeling very fall enough. I mean that's by the problem. Yes, but with a tailor album coming two things real quick later on today or guess tonight. I'll be on Fox five at seven pm. So if you're in the DC area, Fox five seven pm, come watch your boy. Anything you missed from today's show. We talked about the weird place you ran into an ex imagine it's Christmas time and your parents have a party.
Speaker 13: In this happens, I ran into my my parents' holiday open house eight years after we broke up.
Speaker 1: It was mytheart I would break up with my family.
Speaker 2: But also I thought that he was showing up to buy her childhood home. I'm like, your open house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine your mom and dad Christmas party, your ex is there. But yeah, I'm I'm converting now, I'm not a different religion. No, thank you or was second day, they had a great dinner. Dinner lasted three hours and then forty hours later she realized this.
Speaker 16: We shared locational EA sure, and then I relayed later though, when I went on and shared my location, I just set it to share my location like it's a ferment and he apparently put a deadline on his like after that day.
Speaker 1: Stop sharing location after a date is not the reason anything and miss get the podcast. Just search internshon your morning show wherever you listening podcasts intern
Speaker 7: John in your morning show, True and iHeartRadio