Speaker 1: Something's not right with my my MIC. I don't know why. It sounds like it's cutting out, sounds like it's on delay, looks like it's on delay for my lips. It had a firmware update required me to do that, and the only thing different now is the TV and maybe it's just not processing it the same way. But this does not sound the same at all. Yeah, it's cutting I'm not sure what's going on. Hold on, I think some of the settings were jerked around with Maybe the processing is hello hello, hello, hello, hello hello. That's what the processing off. That's what the processing on, and it is what it is for now until I figure out what's going on. Yeah, so I could take a deep breath in and then it cuts out. There's something going on that didn't do it before. I think they set me set my settings or something when they did the firmware update. I'm not really good at setting these things or even understanding what the hell they're supposed to do. So, yeah, it's gonna sound weird to me. It sounds like it's cutting off, you know, I mean, it's just weird anyway. So for those of you out there, I can hear reverb is fucking crazy in my ear buzzing. This is this is really distracting. Hm hm oh, I know what I got, I know what the issue is. Hold on, I think I know what the issue is. It's a new TV, right, so I have to set the volume probably let's see hello. Is that better? No? No, it is not. So the only other thing I could think of is that over here, this should still be a seventy seven percent. It is all right, So that wasn't the easy fix. Hm hm. Well, whatever they did when they did the firmware updated totally messed up my microphone settings. And now it sounds really, really weird to me, and it sounds tinmy. It sounds like there's reverb in it. I don't know how to fix any of this stuff. This thing was crystal clear and beautiful and wonderful, and now it's not. I shouldn't have I should have just skipped it. You don't know until after you do it, right, I think update. Last time I had to do a firmware update, it wouldn't work until I did it, so the roadcaster board itself required one anyway, So people out there, if you look in the Rumble description, you'll see that if you want to come in and speak, you can, okay, And there it is. Yeah, there's like no background noise at all. It's kind of I guess it's kind of good, but it also makes my voice sound really weird at the same time, like it's hyper sensitive. Right now, Well, okay, that's great. I'm putting it in the chat over in kick with all zero viewers at the moment, and I'm gonna put it in the FTJ as soon as I can navigate over there a good way to test whether or not it's running too, and then we'll get started. Everybody. Yeah, it looks like we're good talking livestruck talking livestock live stream, you know that sort of thing. Get in there. So she's said, okay, so in the live stream overrun, whoa, that was really slow. Okay, I think this new TV's got some issues. I'm gonna have to probably return it. Good. Think I kept the box hopefully the dog the NPI it and if it did good, fuck those people. But this is a forty three inch for KTV, and it makes all my icons look all distorted and crappy, like maybe because it's bigger and it's not meant to stretch that far because of the pixel pixel rating. I don't know, but it just looks like shit. Some of the things look like crap. Other things look beautiful. So it's a toss up. I shouldn't have to sacrifice one for the other though. And here we are, so hey, Polka, good morning. I think actually it's afternoon or evening, but hey whatever, Yeah, Saturday Night, Saturday Night Special here and then there's hearing up in the house and we're here. We're here because we're gonna talk some stuff. I got some interesting things to share. And I've been gone since Wednesday, so I didn't do one Thursday because obviously it was Thanksgiving. And we did a really long, really nice, really good conversation with Niche on Wednesday as well. So for those of you who are in the Patreon here, that's a good place to start. Well, that is really fucked up. Yeah, I gotta get rid of this TV. This is noble Bueno. Yeah see how it just cut me out and I'm like, ah, there's some fucking bullshit here, like it's too sensitive anyway, So over here in hopefully we can see that ye out here, that's the new who done it. Three hours and thirty nine minutes on my recording. I think she may have recorded a couple of minutes ahead, like before we started. But that is it right there, and it's in the second tier of the Patreon. Man, I don't not like the way this mic sounds. Everything about this setup right now, the thing I'm looking at and the thing I'm talking into, it's all fucked up. It's let's take it off. Let's take it off processing for a second and see how that sounds. I can hear everything now, which isn't the best. So let's see there's podcast, studio broadcast. I don't know if I want to mess with any of that. Yeah, so this is all jacked up. I'll have to have somebody who knows what they're doing fix it for me. I can't even take a deep breath in and hear it. It feels so weird, Like I usually like to pull away from the mic, but I understand that I have to do that now. It's like, it's just crap, crap. So Joseph Paulka said, I really enjoyed this. Can't believe you, divolt. You divulged so much about your personal life on this. Oh. I think he was talking about niche though I suspective probably just scratches the surface listen to clean like, yeah, okay, so that's I don't know if I devilged too much. I think it was more Niche went into detail about stuff. But anyway, it was a really good talk. And that was after two hours with a what do you call it? That was after two hours with Dwayne that same day. So I did five hours that day before jumping off into uh she Karen listened three times. She says, everybody's liking it, so that's cool. So if you're in the second tier, which supports the show, obviously it's ten hours a month, then you get all that stuff. And the reason why I'm bringing that up to is I'm going to be reading the whole entire British EDA. But I think what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna do it as a pre recording and try to use obs with this. If I have to listen to my mic the way this is right now, I'm gonna probably not do it. But if I can fix this horrific thing that's happening at the moment, then I'm gonna do it. And yeah, then we'll go through I shouldn't have done the phone More update. It's really it's really throwing me off. But anyhow, Yeah, I'm gonna do the whole British edit. It's probably gonna be multiple hours. I'm gonna try to do it all in one shot, and I believe it's like four hundred pages plus my commentary, you know, So it's gonna drag on. It could be it could be like eight hours long. So that's gonna be put in the second tier on the Patreon for the most part, I might put out parts of it, but I'm gonna do the whole thing edited on the on the side, and I think it might do the same thing for the book Andrew, the Andrew Jackson book Andrew the Great and that was a Michael S. King book. I might read a little bit of that to you tonight too. Let's see what I got. Oh my god, this whole thing is so fucked. Why is this like this? What are we looking at?
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: The whole entire like everything's laid out so screwed up on here, there's no there's no oh my god, hold on, I have to shut that down and try to restart it. Like formatting is retarded on here. There's so many things that are wrong with this computer, this, this monitor, like I can't even pull up Kindle and haven't make any sense this. None of this should be happening. It can't process stuff. Let's see if it works.
Speaker 3: Not af.
Speaker 1: Do the restart. Maybe it just needs it because it's a new screen. I don't know. But it's super tiny writing and there's no margin and things are overlapped on top of each other. I noticed that the cutout was wrong too. I don't know if this is all stuff you can fix or not. You'd think the processor of the TV would be responsible for that. Maybe two hundred and twenty eight dollars was too little to pay for a forty three inch four K TV. No, it's all tiny.
Speaker 3: What the.
Speaker 1: What did they do? Okay, that's a little bit better. And then the idea, I'm sorry I have to do this while I'm in the middle of this. But there's not even a button here to show how you make it bigger. That's ridiculous. No, what the hell? Yeah, this whole thing is jacked up. I don't even know what to say. It's super super tiny writing. It doesn't make any sense this formatting at all. Let me show you what I'm talking about, at least that you can see what I'm looking at, Like, this is not how it's supposed to show this. This TV's gotta go back. I'm so pissed now I had to. The way you had to put the legs on was fucking retarded. I should have known already right there that I should just not have tried. But look look at this. Look at how tiny that is. And there's nothing for me to make it bigger. And it's just if you take off the table of contents, it doesn't it doesne of it. Nothing about it looks right. But how am I supposed to read that? Like maybe there's a setting that makes I don't know, well I just did that, but maybe there's a setting that makes type bigger. I don't know. But that wouldn't be in the that would not be in the properties or the settings of the computer itself, of the operating system itself. Would have to be something on the TV. So the TV is not processing things properly, so that just makes it useless. I mean, I could read it, but it's like what why why would I do that?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why? Why?
Speaker 1: If it's not what you want and you paid money for it. It's time going to give it back. It's just disappointing because there's like a fifty inch TV there that's not gonna work. It's to be too big. You can see, like my head's getting cut off here a little bit because I had adjusted the microphone at the like Libro, I just like bryokay, im up on top of here or too. So, like I said, it's open to everybody. Anybody who wants the command to can come in and talk. And then once I get done with this fucking stumbling around that I'm doing right now, we'll get into what the fuck is that?
Speaker 4: Are you fucking kid me?
Speaker 1: There it goes. That's better. Everything everything is just distorted as shit, uh what and slow oh boy? That's the yeah, this is this is this is totally the TV itself having a problem absolutely.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So well, on this page it says we are on fifty. Page fifty. I have a hard time believing that we made it a fifty. So let's see where we were previous to that. Maybe I'll start up a little bit before and we'll get started. But at any time anybody wants to pop in, I'll be able to hear it, it should make a little beep and then I'll let you in and we can have a discussion. I would like to know how everybody's Thanksgiving went. I would like to know how everybody's doing. I would like to remind people that for your health, not don't worry about me, don't worry about whatever, but for your health, you should totally get into the doctor Peter Glidden membership site because that is beneficial to you, right. And I don't affiliate myself with anybody or anything that I don't see a benefit in myself, or don't use myself or don't do myself, or however way you put it right, depending on the situation. So let me start here and we'll read it from this section.
Speaker 4: I went with black background.
Speaker 1: I found a black background because it kind of reminded me of doing things from the OBS. There's a couple issues with going straight from OBS, and there's a couple issues with going OBS to hear because of the microphone. I'm sorry, the audio from the computer dubbing my voice so it comes out twice because it doesn't have enough channels. On the OBS, it's not set up that way. But the NDI right now the plugin, so it's I can't I can't really do it right, so I have to to just kind of emulate it. It's just the best way for me to do it right now. Just have a black screen. But when I do the whole read, it'll be probably from obs and then i'll do the editing and all that stuff and make it nice, and then i'll post it, and then i'll post parts of it scattered from here to there, but the whole thing will be on the second tier. And I'm gonna start doing books like that. But it's gonna have commentary, so it's not gonna be a clean read, and I think that's probably better that way anyway. Oh look, your comment is still up there. Hold on, whoops, so you listen three times. Maybe it's your headphones because the audio is good on our side. Cool. Yeah, it's not the headphones. It's the board. The board is cutting me out, and that's all right, but it's what it is. Yeah, it might sound fun to you, but I can hear my breath disappearing, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like it's just it's it's doing it.
Speaker 1: That dynamic thing. Just add a literally hyper sensitive way. So that's all good, and I'm sure if I take the processing, feel sound terrible. So yeah, glit insight is addictive. You're absolutely right, and it's a good addiction. Okay, let's get into it. Let me pull this up, excuse me whiletz I whipped this out, as they said in Bleazing Saddles, and I'll put myself in the bottom here and we will get going. But please, at any time interrupt. That's what you're That's what I say. I'm asking you're you're anybody's welcome to come in and talk tonight, all right. You want to change a topic, change a discussion, It's all good.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: It's kind of your night. Can't deal with that. I keep something I can't wait. Ah, fucking bullshit. Clip clip clip, clip clip, that's all I get.
Speaker 3: Oh damn you, God, damn you all the hell.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So, as a result my new literal translation, This is La Waddell speaking as a result my new literal translation of the EDA texts, made many years ago and now offered in these pages. He's saying many years ago, and this was written and put out in nineteen thirty. So his translations. He was talking about about a decade or so prior to that that he actually did. Oh my god, all right now offered in these pages and utilizing therein the admirable collated edition of the different manuscripts Texts by Nkel furnishes for the first time a critically exact translation of the Eda by It's strictly literal during except as regards birds that have become obsolete. It demonstrates the radical affinity of the Etic language with the English, and it retains more fully than before the the illiterate sorry, the alliterative character of the original poem, upon which the.
Speaker 2: Is that a worry.
Speaker 1: Of the edic verse largely depends. But most important note here we go, Here we go. Hold on, polka, can you hear me? Yes, I can hear you just fine, height to But I'm doing well.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm not kicking an echo immuted on the other side here.
Speaker 1: So no, there's no echo.
Speaker 6: You're good, excellent, excellent.
Speaker 5: Hey, I wanted to ask you a question here. Let's just recently just happened here with this Nick fuent Is and this other individuals, And where I'm asking is that you know, a broader question is.
Speaker 3: How do you have your.
Speaker 5: Own discernment if who's out there who's legitimate, and who's who's controlled opposition, and who's who. I mean, I'm sure everybody has an agenda, but I'm kind of curious about how do you you distinguished on who's who's who's real and if there is anybody that's real or and who's a who's a fraud and who's a charlottean?
Speaker 1: Can you can you maybe clue me in a little bit, because that's not something that I pay attention to.
Speaker 4: What happened with Nick flent Is and whoever else.
Speaker 5: Well, there's this this Nick flent Is and this destiny these are they're they're acting polar opposites of the leftists and the Yeah, I guess right, So they're playing off of each other. And it's sort of coming out now that they've been playing this this game here of.
Speaker 1: Well, they put they make fake dramas and they have fake arguments. They've been doing that since the old YouTube days when they had YouTube uh what do you call it? Nah? State not stations, but like what's the word? They had like a production team, right, they had like their own things and people would be assigned to certain you know, teams and they would have fake arguments with each other to you know, stir a fake controversy. But they do this all the time everywhere. But it's but it's just an example of how they used to do it. Like they would have you know, high impact have a fake argument with somebody and you know, at one point he was apparently super you know, religious, and now he barely talks about that type of stuff. So they changed, they changed their approach and from what direction they're even going and a lot too, uh to keep up with whatever trending or the times or whatnot to. And so it's I would look at that type of stuff first before I would you know, you know, say, okay, so what what exactly have they done in the past, and what are they doing now and how has it changed.
Speaker 5: Well it's a broader problem though, is that we want things out there that validate what we what we believe, and what we what we what we hope for, I mean hope. We need to have hope in this world here. And the problem is is that there's so many these individuals out there, like like a Stupe Eeters or or you know Nick fuent Is that are that are they're dangling the red meat out there for everybody here, and you've alluded to it many times, and I think you even did on the Niche discussion here is is that it's basically they're smoking out people to figure out where you stand on things, so they can feed the algorithms of X for Twitter, so they can figure out.
Speaker 6: Where people are and who they are. And they probably already figured out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely they're hooks, right. So like I was, I think I was saying, and people say this a lot, like I think Dwayne and I even talked about this, like you'll get stuff in your feed that will, you know, purposely irritate you so that you comment, you know, that type of stuff, so you know, you don't you don't take the bait because that's what they're looking for. They're looking for that type of smoking you out like a gotcha you know. So it's I would say, anybody who has any type of quote unquote influence that gets uh, you know, let's put this way, if they can do it for a living, the chances are that they're being funded by nefarious sources and or they're being oblivious to that. But the whole, the whole thing is there will still be utilized even if they're unaware of it to be like that honeypot, yeah, and gather that that metadata and feed it to the AI, you know, and then they're they're making their lists and checking it twice type of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's that's what's so discouraging about the whole situation, is that we need to have hope and and and you know, there's there's only so many Daniels out there or doctor Monzo's out there, and so you know how many of those people that are that are on Twitter or these other places, you mean, are the legitimate or they are they airing legitimate opinions? I mean, is it momentum, is the zeitgeist moving in our in our favor here, or is it all manufactured? And then they're going to pull the rug out from on their.
Speaker 1: Well, when anybody says they're running scared or the Democrats are scared or all, that's bullshit. It's like, we're not even in that type of system like we are imf controlled. We are un So when people start talking like that, either they're really dumb, or they're they're hopelessly optimistic, or they just don't get how things really work. So you then you just have to ask yourself which one is that person? You know, It's it's more about what they're trying to pull. Like the thing that I also say all the time is they, you know, lying with the truth. The best thing to lie with is lying with the truth. So you can't totally agree with people and be you know, on board with what they're saying, trusting what they're saying. Then you know that establishes trust with them. It's where they steer you after that, Like you know, should you take up and go to a rally, should you you know, go protests, should you wear a certain hat? I mean, like any of this stuff that makes you more identifiable. It's more like, yeah, you're categorized into a group, and then that group can always be demonized as domestic terrorist or whatever, and that's what you got to watch out for. It's like, oh, I identify as a Christian nationalist, now Christian nationalists or in the FBI book as being you know, domestic terrorists or whatever. That's just as like a for instance example, I'm not sure if that's if that's true or not. I'm just saying, like with the whole gab thing and whatever, his name is over there that Yeah, I think he wrote a book called Christian Nationalism or something like that, but that was all. He's all fitted up. He's got it back towards his gab like you can. And so is it Sebastian Gorka Is that his name?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Years and years that he's been like that. And I know I know as much as maxis about Ray, like Josh from Joshu uh knows a little bit about Ray himself. And I think Ray has some has some ship going on too.
Speaker 5: So yeah, And speaking of the FB, I mean they just nominated Trump just nominated a cash Betel and that's that's another one. Is is that for quite some time here?
Speaker 1: And that's the same guy that's uh that made all his money in pharma, right, that's Fobic Okay.
Speaker 5: Cash Hotel is the one that was behind the the noons Men nemo or a memo that was for the Russia Gate.
Speaker 6: Okay, if you recall her.
Speaker 4: What the hell is he in there?
Speaker 3: Right? Well?
Speaker 5: That this is the problem here is is that. I mean I've read his book, I mean I followed a lot of this stuff intimately, and and he seems to be on the surface a good guy from what I've gathered or whatever. But they you see everything else and you're just it's like, are you hopelessly black pilled? I'm like, is there somebody that's actually going to be legitimately good in here?
Speaker 6: That's going to get put in here?
Speaker 5: And then you just it's always Charlie Brown and Lucy where you have Lucy holding that football out and every time you get some type of hope and then she put yanks it away from you.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, arch Angel, are you available to pop in with us? I know you you see the link right? Let me see if I can scroll up and posting on the screen real quick. If you scroll up in the chat, you'll find it. It's the Streamyard one. This is the stream Yard in it right there on the screen.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: He says, definitely a gatekeeper.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure who he was referring to, because I might have missed something because the chat was going kind of quick when we were talking. This says.
Speaker 5: He's talking about nunyas I believe probably yeahs I'm talking about Cash Fortell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the two, or maybe even it could have been. I'm not sure what the time day time stamp was it could have even been what he was talking about with. Who was the first person you mentioned, the other guy that everybody talks about. I can't remember his name because there's the very first person you talked about with his he's got a show.
Speaker 6: Okay, might be.
Speaker 1: My friend, uh, my friend Jack. He's he's uh, he hates, he hates. So yeah, yeah, and he's he's had his own show for a while and he used to uh basically go around and do uh you know, she'll killing So he would even explose people and they're bullshit. So he looks into that stuff a lot. Yeah, Cash, so Karen says, Cash Metell is a total Trump worshiping pusher, writing children's books about how amazing Trump is. It's out who wrote those books? I saw those and I actually posted them on Instagram saying yeah, whatever kid wants for Christmas? And I said, this is sarcasm. Yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 5: You know, Karen, thanks for I mean, I have some type of hope in this world here.
Speaker 1: Even though where do we want it from? Though we want from other people, defeed it to us?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Because that's not that's like being dependent on how somebody else's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I posted in the in the telegram the other just yesterday about the ideas is that nobody's going to save us, and it's going to have to come and with in here.
Speaker 1: That shouldn't be it, That shouldn't be a thing to be depressed about.
Speaker 6: Though. No, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's it's it's a person that has self esteem and and and sovereignty of themselves here, and that's we need to have that for each of us. We need we can't be victims. We have to take control of our own lives because and you can't expect somebody else to do that.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh, arch angel, let me let me try that. Okay, let me let me put.
Speaker 5: Here, let me let me drop out here for archangel here.
Speaker 1: No, you're good, you can don't how to do that? Hooka okay, yeah, no, you don't have to do that. He's gonna call in, so we're just gonna I'm just gonna attach it to the Oops. They did that wrong. No, I did it right, all right? Let me put on the why is it game day?
Speaker 3: On there?
Speaker 1: Get out of here. My my my speaker is on hold on. See how that's doing that?
Speaker 3: Weird?
Speaker 1: Okay, road caster is connected, So go ahead. You should be able to call in and it's six point nine four three one zero three three four. Use that number because that's what's on the that's the right one. Will be good. Yeah, yeah, it should be. I'll put that on the I'll type that in real quick. Oh, never mind, it doesn't seem like it's right.
Speaker 6: You do you throw out your turkey carcass yet?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Email? I think I think I called. Did I call the right one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's working.
Speaker 3: Oh cool?
Speaker 1: Can you guys? Can you hear him Poka?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I can hear him?
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I getting on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just have to turn down whatever your thing is over there so you can just hear us into the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, Well I can just hear you. I went ahead and turned off the phone because I had this stream going to the side. But yeah, I'm glad that made it. Man's going guys, Can.
Speaker 4: You Poka say something to see if you can hear you.
Speaker 6: I can hear both of you very well.
Speaker 4: But Poka, can you hear PoCA though?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 6: I hear you.
Speaker 3: You can?
Speaker 6: Okay? Good?
Speaker 1: Archangel, go for it, man.
Speaker 7: Josh oh Man another day heard I was sitting here at uh night night where we're with my old ladies parents for Thanksgiving and uh, and man.
Speaker 3: Did we we did it up. We we've been eating like sort of like great, it's been kind of awesome. She's but to desfense. So we had a kind of a mixed thing. We had the tomorrows in the Turkey.
Speaker 1: Nice, very cool.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah. Every time it's like I gained my ten pounds.
Speaker 4: I went to Uh, I went.
Speaker 1: So we have a family friend and usually it's at his mom's house, and this year she wasn't feeling well. So we went and we said hello to her real quick, and then we went out to another home that we don't really know too many of the people there, so it was kind of it was kind of weird at first. It was a little awkward because we're you know, it's things giving, it's kind of like a personal family thing. But it was it was great. It was there was a big, huge yard there for the kids. They had like seventy four chickens. The guy who whose house it was and was a nice, really nice house, uh, lives on a big plot of land out and kind of kind of off away from people, which is caught also very nice.
Speaker 4: And he is.
Speaker 1: An owner main owner of a like I call a smoke shop, so he's It just made me think that I need to get back into having a store again because I saw all the toys he had, you know, and it's like I remember, I remember feeling like I could just go buy stuff whenever I wanted, and it was a good feeling, you know. So you know, that's when I bought all my all my gear for you know, and all that stuff. I just I needed to drop seventy hundred bucks. I could do it without having to think twice. But it's not the way it is anymore. But yeah, it made it made me really uh motivate myself into wanting to really tackle life again. It's just after seven years of like solid hard ass work and then having like the whole entire world shut down. And that's the only reason why your business went bad is because the whole world shut down now because of anything you did, Like you were doing everything right, you were growing every year, and then all of a sudden it just wipes out. It's like, wow, okay, well if all that you know.
Speaker 3: You know, you can just go out and get you know, your business license right there at the clerk's office and whatever state you're in and and kind of pick whatever you'd like. You know, when I was eighteen, you know, I got out of the military.
Speaker 8: And I went in to the Florida clerk's office and I said, like a business license. And back then it was a lot easier. But you know, I started the business when I was eighteen.
Speaker 3: Nice and you know, I did a long stuff, but it was it was easy, and that's what kind of motivated me because I was like, cool, I got you know, granted, it was you know, you know, a big brother, okay, but back then I was young, you know, and that was how it was done. But that's how you get your license, you know, and everything if you want to, you know, really get into it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got all this stuff for since for California. I just would have to get if I needed to, Like I some things you don't need a business license for some things you do. It all depends, and it's really it's one of those things that is only that way because what happened in nineteen thirty three, nineteen thirteen, like that's when we lost the privilege.
Speaker 4: Now everything's illegal unless you ask for from vision.
Speaker 3: You know, dude, I have been catching up because I mean, well, I know, you know, I've been in the woods. I have some off grid property and Tennessee that I've been at for the last little whiles. Oh dude, my god, gorgeous bro. I highly recommend it, just to visit. Go check it out. Man, the whole state.
Speaker 1: How far are you away from a I know, I know it's a different state, but how far are you from Lexington, Kentucky, Hucky?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I'm actually about i'd say our south of the Kentucky border on the very southeast corner of Kentucky.
Speaker 1: You should go say hi to Ken Wheeler from Theory Epaphesus. He's got his little cabin out there.
Speaker 3: There's there's legit real Americans there. Man. I very much appreciate, you know, the South, just because like all my neighbors are like gun toting savages that are just good people. I mean savages in the best way, but you know, they're just my kind of people. You know, I'll just country folks, simple folks. You know, ain't nobody stealing or lying or cheating or any of that good stuff. And they're all down to you know, get silly if you know something down, you know, and and and and but but it's you know, it kind of put me out of the loop for like three months, and so I've been, uh, I've been catching up quite a bit here lately on you know, the current stuff here lately with the Israel and and Trump and you know, I actually caught some stuff about Vivic today that was interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sure please.
Speaker 3: Oh you know it was actually him saying that because he's he's a real you know, they're all Zionus. But he really confirmed it with an interview that he did, I'm assuming relatively recently, where he was basically like, oh yeah, it's reel need to turn guys into fun parking lot in these Palestinians. I mean, he was speaking like a Jew, you know, and it was it was weird. It was actually really weird because you know.
Speaker 1: You know how scary that must be for the people who are still stuck in that trap. It's like, has the rule goun insane? You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'm quite an empathetic type of person, you know, and I actually think about it. I actually feel the vibrations from those people. Yeah, multiple times during the day because I'm like, my god, like there's people being there's children, there's toddlers, you know what I mean, like precious life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were saying, like a large percentage of the people are under eighteen years old. It's not a war, it's a slaughter. You know, it's not. Yeah, it's crazy. Then the oh you know, the Boogeyman's hiding under every hospital in school.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and you know, and people are just getting desensitized. That's like the saddest thing is people are like giving up because they're like, oh, man, you know, people have been at fighting this for a year, and anyone who stands up and says anything like these students instead of these you know, college professors and you know deans standing up with the students being right, they're they're they're threatening them, resting them, beating them. You know. It's it's like it's really, uh nineteen eighty four and it's been like that's what's so messed up is like people have like just gotten so be down that you know, it's it's it's I don't want to say become like normalized, but but.
Speaker 1: Exactly, but like they're uh, they're disconnecting deliberately, like they don't want to.
Speaker 3: Do that, and and and and I you know, I think that's I think that's kind of like also a desperation plan for the mind control of you know that these jewsies through their media and stuff, but you know, which shows their little desperate as well. But it also is just it just shows how, you know, how few good men there are left to stand up and try to you know, right this wrong because there's people talking out and there's people saying things, but all of these men that are in power, who obviously we all know how they got in power and who they serve, so there's no one on our side to stand up or say anything or do anything, which is the worst.
Speaker 4: And usually usually the narrative for the people.
Speaker 1: There's a balance, so you feel like you have some sort of voice in it, but they're not. They're not even trying to do that anymore. It's either you fully agree with the way things are rolling in that you're completely you know, you're basically being indoctrinated into becoming a Christian Zionist or a Zionist yourself. And if you're not following that role, if you're not fulfilling that role, then you're not even part of the conversation anymore, and they never used to do that.
Speaker 4: There used to be a balance.
Speaker 1: There used to be another side that they would you know, give some time to and have it have a voice, so people would think that there's a balance at least, but there isn't one anymore.
Speaker 4: They don't even care.
Speaker 1: And part of their in their you know, the fulfillment of their own bullshit that they made up, is to be hated at the end of days, like they're supposed to be hated. There's a the whole world is supposed to hate them, and they're trying for that. So it's like all part of the plan, like they want that opposition.
Speaker 3: It's it's of course you've been You've been talking about a long time, and I'm sure your audience is all quite familiar. But it's it's really sick how many of us, like you know, and I'm speaking as a you know, scotch Irish you know, heritage person, arean that it's like, how many of us have fallen, you know, to where there's just you know, I I I spend a lot of time with my Mexican American fan, my wife's family, and they have that solid family structure. They have that solid moral base they have that they haven't been being attacked for generations either, but they still but they have what me and my family had back in the eighties and nineties that was systematically destroyed. And you know, there work they're working hard on just annihilating any sense of us as as aryan based people having any kind of family. That that's you know, they love through the courts, separating fathers from their children. Absolutely, I am a victim of myself, you know what I mean? And so and so I know all of the injustice and and do I have a voice? Does anyone hear me?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You know how did I just take it? No? I didn't. But but did all my loud noise, did all my work? Did any of it profit? No?
Speaker 2: It didn't.
Speaker 3: And and I and and but that's what kind of led me to look into things like you're doing right now, because I thought I saw what was going on. I experienced it, and I said, what the fuck is that? Like? Excuse my language, guys, what is this like? Why are things this way? This should not be this way? How did it get to this? And what and what causes? Of course, you know the bottom of every rabbit hole is a rabbi, you know what I mean. Like when I when I got there, I was like, oh my god, Like that's what I realized, Like not only have we been duped, but like, but like what it's not even that intricate or elaborate. It's like we've been duped with trinkets and toys and shiny things. You know. It's like, what the fuck? Man, excuse me again, I don't.
Speaker 1: You're right though, It's it's it's it's not like it's a creative effort. I mean, there are some of the intricacies of that, but but on the things that they're using to manipulate the public, isn't really all that hard to figure out if you just look at it a little bit.
Speaker 3: You know exactly what you know, follow the money. That's always a good way to do it, you know. But but yeah, you know, because at the end of that is always you know, I do too, But but yeah, you know, man, it's it's it's getting to where like I even in my search. I was actually telling my old lady the other day, I was like, man, this just having this knowledge and containing it because I'm angry in my heart. I'm angry about a lot of things, you know, and I have to hold that in, you know what i mean, Like God forbid. The day comes when I'm like you know, SDHF and and I get to go do do do what's necessary, you know what I mean. But I will have plenty of motivation on that day. I'll tell you that, you know, because I got kids that i'd be happy to bleed for, you know what I mean. I've been waiting for that moment, you know. But but they're they're really scared to let us barbarians get to that point. They yeah, sure they want to.
Speaker 1: That's that's one of those inverted things, because we're not the barbarians. Throughout history, we were the culture creators. We were the ones that brought civilization, justice, order, and fairness to everything.
Speaker 4: And then they're the ones that were the barbaric ones.
Speaker 3: I was using their terminaleh I know, I know, I know, of course, but well, you know, they called the Germanics barbarians just because they were hard, you know what I mean. But but that was like the the other brother tribe calling the other brother tribe barbarians. Get out of here, you know. But you know, because that was the Romans and the Germans.
Speaker 1: But that's why I think it's so important for me to read this book by by L. A. Widow regarding the the the Well. It's a British edit, but it's regarding the beginnings and Sumeria and the Thor story and all this stuff and putting in its proper context time and who these people were, what came of it, because that's that's that's the beginning of the deception right there, and it tells you and it shows you who this priestcraft is and it's a moon cult, saturn cult, human sacrificing anti what do you call it? Not even progress but like anti civilization, like no, no, uh nothing that kind of like with them with the Muslims where they bring back and they destroy everything that was pre pre Islamic so that nothing looks better than that. Yees.
Speaker 3: A death fault would be really accurate, because you know, everything you described equals death at some point. Yeah you know, but yeah, they I mean they are, they're a death cult. They're there and that's why you know, Jews aren't a caple. That's that's a call.
Speaker 1: You know, and it's a shield and it's a shield because I mean, really, what we're looking at as a really sick, sick, dark cult that has no scruples when it comes to children. The innocent are the biggest and baddest prey for them. They like that the most know, kill the best in the brightest of the boy. That's one of their credos, you know.
Speaker 3: And you know, even even in even in their own book, which which you know does have some truth in it, it says that, you know, children are the closest thing to God. They're they're angels, you know, behold the face of God. So to harm a child to them is not only just okay, but it's it's the highest form of worship for them, which is like the most sickening part of it kind of really, you know, but all of it's sick, but but that that's part of their worship to their God is to is to torture child. Like how I couldn't even conceive of it, you know. And I've seen the worst. I've seen some chemospiel stuff that has made me throw up in my mouth, you know.
Speaker 1: But the military price awesome stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh buddy, you know, I was blessed. I was I was a signal guy, so I actually moved the soldiers but I heard plenty. Uh you know, you know, actually I actually sent the guys to go get the doors. I was the one who told them what door to kick in, so that was my job. But but but yeah, and I didn't appreciate that I found out. That's actually why after I did that particular job for quite a few months in the field, I h I realized what I was doing, and I actually did my last few years and I got out because I realized what I was doing, which was sending people into houses to kill people. And you know, I have to I sorry that that laugh was defensive, but but yeah, it wasn't cool. It was it was really messed up, and I was young, and I didn't understand it. When I did, I was actually really angry about it. And my commanding officer we had quite quite an issue, uh before I got out and stuff. And to this day, the US Army has found a reason to shaft me of any of my benefits and all of the things that I deserved because I did my time honorable all that good stuff, and they still dishonor me, you know, But but that's the story of many of us, to be honest.
Speaker 1: You know, I think they set me up when I left too, because they said that I was I shot marksmen and basic and I didn't, so that that would make me like potentially a threat, right if I actually did. And also they said that I was I was sent out for and I had an audible discharge. So this this other little note doesn't make any sense, but it says that I was what do you call it, un incurable alcoholism or something like that. I haven't had it. It was something like unrehabitable. I don't It's like, did they did they mix my name on someone else's paper because I didn't shoot marksmen, I didn't shoot expert, and I sure as hell didn't have those issues. So I don't know why it says it on my DD two fourteen, but it does.
Speaker 3: Let's see, man, that's not uncommon. Another one of the guys that got out of my unit had the same thing happened to him. They put on my DD two fourteen that I only had one hundred and eighty days total in the US Army because if you if you serve over one hundred and eighty, you get your benefits.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And so I was like, you can't get an honorable and I even showed it to like the ladies. I was like, when I got it, I was like, oh, hey, this is wrong, and they're like, oh, you have to do this and this and this and this and this. It was an endless loop to fix it, and uh and it was it was, it was. It was basically an ugly trick. And when I realized, after like two years of trying to process the paperwork to get it changed, at that I was actually just digging my own hole. And I was just like, you know what, I'm going to wash my hands of it, and you know, and I did, and I was like, you know, fuck the military, you know, because and especially now, you know, people thank me for my SERVI and I'm like, don't thank me, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But I was a coach guard for Christ's sake, you know. I mean, I was a telecommunication specialist. So it's not like I you know, I didn't even get on the boarding team because I was I was too busy being pissed off that they gave me the wrong school. They told me I got sold one thing at the at the recruiters, and then I said, I want to work with my dad. He's an It at Verizon, you know, landline. So I was like telephone technicians. They're like, well, actually you want telecommunication specialists. I said, is that going to be you know, leading me to No, it's a radiomanshit. So when I got to you Basic and I realized in the Blue Jacket's manual that that was the wrong that was the wrong rate, I'm like, can I change it or give it up and become a semen and then apply for the school And they're like you should be happy, you're blah blah blah. I got a guaranteed school and they made me do a bunch of push ups and all kinds of crap because I asked, and it was like, all right, whatever. And then when I got to the boat, I kept on sending in to the yeomen respectfully request to drop my rate, and they went, let me do it. Every every week I would do it. He was getting so pissed.
Speaker 3: There's endless politics too, you know, all the pushing. I actually got punished so badly one time pushing that uh that I blow up my shoulder. And to this day I still have an issue with it, you know, and uh, and I'm you know, I'm mad about that. Because you know, like that's one of those things where you know, even if they cut me at twelve hundred whatever fucking dollar check, you know that helped right about now, you know what I mean. I fucking earned it, you know what I mean? So you know what that my boulder was top for motherfuckers got a hold of me.
Speaker 1: You know, did you get into did you get to do you go to the v A? I know that's not like good health benefits, all right, So I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh yeah, buddy, I I've been through the ringer on that we won't even go on.
Speaker 1: But you have v you could still go to the VA for even though it's not really healthcare.
Speaker 3: I mean it's yeah, I oh, I can, oh, but I would never I would, you know, I've I've I've had too many friends, close friends that I know personally that have horror stories. I have a buddy who got spinal meningitis because from some lower back pain, went to go into the VA to get a cortisol shot and they shot him in the back with I guess the poison needle and gave him spinal meningitis. Now he's like terminal.
Speaker 1: God damn, you know like, that's because that's what that girl had in the in in pest cemetery, remember, Yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Brutal, brutal disease man and he just had some lower back pain. Was supposed to get a cortisol shot.
Speaker 6: La.
Speaker 1: I think that's the sister's name was Zelda the head and it was haunting your dreams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean, like, you know, how many horror stories do you have to hear before you know? You? Like, I don't want to be another one, you know what I mean, Like I'll be like, oh, I'm good because all my you know, you know, but I'm really healthy. I have a really healthy life style.
Speaker 4: So I know, here's the funny thing. You know, when the VA was established.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, nineteen thirty three.
Speaker 4: What else happened in nineteen thirty three?
Speaker 1: Were we all declared enemy combatants because of the trading with the Enemies Act and the Emergency what was it the Emergency whatever Banking Act and all that with FDR. That was the same year that they established the VA. Interesting, huh, whoa so much bad stuff?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, Dwayne has been talking a lot, but so much bad stuff went on under Wilson and FDR, Like both of those guys like did so much damage to our country and like in our textbooks to this day, FDR some kind of hero man, you know, the New Deal and all this crap. It was really just Big Brother getting that last you know, gasp of air out of the Republic. You know.
Speaker 4: Oh, they took us off the gold standard.
Speaker 1: They made the way for them to confiscate gold was only the only way they could do it is for them to first make US enemies of state, enemy combatants, and that they could confiscate Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean, well, Dwayne has you know, I've learned so much watching U the Bulletproof Wednesdays. I was so glad that you guys actually got back on you know this week, because that was one of my favorite segments that you do. I think that's that's probably, you know, one of my favorites for sure, because you know, he's just so knowledgeable, you know what I mean, and you know, just all the reading though. But but and then he's also that book hunting, you know, so he gets that old those books from twenties in the thirties, you know, before the world was completely corrupted, you know, and they were and they were independent publishing companies. But but you know, it's to see the progression and it's it's tripping me out because I'm at a point now to where I'm like wondering if we're going to have like a golden age, which is just the hopeful optimist in me, you know, is that we're going to get through this ship. We're going to probably annihilate all the those somebodies and then maybe we'll have something awesome, you know what I mean, we can you know, no user you know, bullshit, no juice shit, and you know what I mean, we could probably get along in the world with a whole lot better or you know, everybody knows the other side of that that coin, you know. But you know, I try to think, you know, even if we fall somewhere in the middle whatever. But but you know, it's it's it's it's certainly getting bad. But I noticed that the worse it gets, the more people are forced to pay attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it might be part of the part of the thing though, too, because the energy, know what I.
Speaker 6: Mean, So can I interject something on ahead please?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And it's building off exactly what you're saying, is it flows into my extreamly conscious right now that I'm having on.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 5: So everywhere we were looking here, whether you have the Elon Musk or Vivik talking about how we're going to dismantle the government. The government's hopelessly corrupt, it's inefficient. Here we need to reduce to other people.
Speaker 1: And you know that also opens up the idea that Dwayne was saying about getting rid of the expert or the people and putting in the AI exactly.
Speaker 5: So that is the concern here, is that the technocracy here that we we replaced Bill Gates with Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: This is what happened.
Speaker 5: We shifted out one technocrat for another one that gives us more of what we want to hear and what we want. And oh, Elon wants to buy a gaming company. Elon wants to do this. Elon's just like us, and that builds this rapport or the sense of trust with people that he wouldn't do that to us. He wants me a.
Speaker 1: Let me let me read a couple of things real here, real quick. That's in the trending news right now. Private jet user John Carey, remember that he's the Climate Zar for the UN warns of climate emergency, says we need to get people to behave He's also the one that said that he wanted to reduce food so that people, you know, basically, we can starve you to death now so we don't have to kill you later. And so that's one story. The other one coming out is Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos pushed for climate vaxines in food supply.
Speaker 4: What the hell do these people?
Speaker 1: Why are these not non governmental people making these decisions for us? And then to fight global warming the same, the same, the same con the whole global warming thing. Billionaires Gates and Bezos are funding schemes that seek to fight global warming. And then then I talked about this one before the IMF calls for a who's the IMF to say anything except for the fact that they're giving away the fact that they are the real government. The IMF calls for economy crushing carbon restrictions that dwarf COVID lockdowns, and.
Speaker 4: Then you see, where's the other one?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, compared to that, what was what Elon and uh and Joe Rogan were saying talking having their fake conversation about how great a carbon tax would be, it would fix everything.
Speaker 4: This we're in for some shit right now.
Speaker 5: And then there's the other Bill Gates story that's in Great Britain right now. There's those food suppliers. The milk is being the cows are being processed in such a way where they're fed this this additive that reduces their methane.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, poison will so it goes.
Speaker 5: Into the milk. So then what ends up happening is that they show that it has significant impact on male testosterone.
Speaker 1: So guess what, I guarantee you if there it's happening in Europe, it's happening here. That's awesome. Yeah, yeah, well that that'll that'll fix, that'll fix the the male willingness to fight for his family, uh for him to have one, and that will.
Speaker 4: Totally reduce the population.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, uh that book about the plants, you know, the plants. They it was some kind of really political book, but the plants started giving off some sort of I don't know, some kind of.
Speaker 3: What would you call it?
Speaker 1: Right, that would make people sterile and you know, yeah, all the kinds of stuff, and it would it would It was getting rid of the problem because the problem are the people.
Speaker 4: We're the virus apparently right, It.
Speaker 5: Isn't also a form of cult worship. It's the audronomy that I mean that God is audronomous, right, male and female and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's that's that's weird because that's that's taking something that's supposed to be conceptual and making it literal. That's how they present it whenever. But it's not really supposed to mean that. It's supposed to be like it's everything and nothing. But when they when they literalize it and the cults grab onto that, then it distorts that that idea and then they literally do it with like the Cult of Sybil and Ball, they would cut off their stuff and throw it and if it'll landed in your house, you had to take care of that person. It's all kind of it's just they throw their junk right into the fire. That's all good times.
Speaker 3: Gender infers a body. So if if you're engendering anything, even if it's both sexes, you're giving it a body. And an infinite God is not embodied. Everything is embodied in God, you know, basic. But so that that's in itself is slat thinking. You know that they're maybe demi gods that are in dragnessure whatever, but God, God, no, you know you know that ha mesh whatever they serve whatever, the one they pray to, the jays hush, I forget whatever, but you know, I forget how the terms or something. Yeah, that's that's that's a demi god. That's a lesser God. If anything has gender to begin with, it's it's not it's on our level. It's not on that astral level. But there's no need for that there.
Speaker 1: And and and this, this British Eda will expose whether what a room with the term Rome actually means and how old it is too. We're not talking about Rome as a place like. That was a name that was given to these Kelds cult people that were moving and shaking in the time that the Aryan Goth people, uh you know, civilized Sumeria and made it a kingdom. And most of the people that were very, very grateful. It was the cult that had odds with it. They fought them off, they squashed them, and then they branched out and you know, oh and here's the funny thing. I'm this is a whole separate topic, but remember they talked about the Babylonian captivity. Could you imagine anybody purposely wanted to keep these fuckers around, like like like seriously, like everybody's trying to expel them and get them the fuck away from them, and then they're like, oh yeah, the British, I'm sorry, the Babylonian captivity.
Speaker 4: I'm like, who the hell would want that?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Slaves too? They're lazy, you know, like what use would they even be as slaves?
Speaker 1: Even and you can't even so, yeah, you couldn't trust them, and sound like you can.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do? Fucking host a daycare?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's okay for them, like they have the filthiest practices, like there is no good one if they if they go buy the old book, you.
Speaker 1: Know, not in the cults, right, and I think those I think that book was written in the in the UH in the Hellenistic period to give themselves a history because they were anti progress.
Speaker 4: They that's that was what kept everybody else down.
Speaker 1: And the cult was there was no middle obviously, it was servitude and the cult and that's how they liked it. They were called Edenites because that's where the place was. Like that this whole wouldn't trust me. The idam will explain more of this, but it was ad thor Adam. That's like where we get the atom idea, and they just completely corrupted the whole thing and inverted all this stuff and made it Semitic, even though that's not even the right term because they're not, you know, the ones that claim they are now aren't. They're all freaking Ashkenazi or whatever.
Speaker 3: So Daniel and I'm excited, Oh, go ahead ahead, brother.
Speaker 5: This is a question. It's a little bit more probing that I've been wanting to ask you here. And I know you danced around or whatever. I mean, you've spent a considerable amount of time here going through the priestcraft, going back to these these ancient civilizations all the way up to the to the current day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to the origin of what are this, who these people really are, because it's you know, you can't fabricate something called jew in the middle of everything and say that must be the art, because it's it's not.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, it's so go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: So when I'm not I'm not asking specifically about the people that the fall of the cult or the people that are in the I don't know, maybe the second here I'm talking about the actual, real people that are making decisions within the cult and this priestcraft. And what I'm asking here is is this is this just a a control mechanism power or do they legitimately believe that these entities that they're sacrificing to they were corporal?
Speaker 6: At one time? They were real? These ellaheim were real? Are they real?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 6: They're going to come back?
Speaker 1: So the people who follow these days believe that that was all real. As far as what they were doing in Babylon or wherever you want to call it, Sumer, Yeah, they were actually conjuring.
Speaker 4: I think that's what their curses.
Speaker 1: I think it's more of a parasitic you know, they have a dark passenger because they fucked around with stuff. I believe that that's an legitimate, true thing, because there's a lot of literature out there that shows that, you know, there is a real thing that happens. I haven't ever fucked around magic to find out, but I don't want to either, And I just, you know, because I feel like there's a high potential there for there to be something that somebody's messing with and they won't know that. I don't know how we can know the nature of that. That's like saying we know the nature of God. I mean, it's it's something on that level or something with a barrier between us and our understanding that we couldn't you know, we shouldn't be screwing around with because we don't know what we're doing opening doors for. So I think they did definitely do that. And as far as so, a lot of the gods, these were deified people, and they were a lot of them were Aryan Goth, but then they flipped there. They inverted their their their nature as they retold their stories, and that's a lot of what the Torah did, and that's why probably that they brought the Muslims into freaking destroy Alexandria afterwards, so that, you know, if they had their story and they got rid of everybody else's histories. So I don't know if that's the thing that Rome does a lot too, like they did the same thing with the Druids, and the Druids were also corrupted by this Keldese cult that moved into that area and started introducing human sacrifice. So it's it's not to say that a lot of the Aryan slash Goth people didn't also fall into those practices after a while, and probably because of the allure, the allurement of the power, because I think there's really a power there that they're screwing with. I think that's legitimate. Otherwise if it didn't work, they would have abandoned it a long time ago.
Speaker 5: So, Daniel, you've alluded to this. I think you've alluded. Maybe I don't want to misrepresent what you've what I think I heard you say before in some previous podcasts, but I mean we go back to say ancient Samaria or whatever. But I think you've alluded that maybe that we're on a fourth or fifth iteration of humanity before.
Speaker 4: As far as cataclysms.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I think, but I think the people who So here's the thing. This is one element. The other element would be what is what is what was left in? What was you know, what was still here after whatever wiped out a bunch of stuff? Right?
Speaker 4: Was there still tech around?
Speaker 1: Was there an AI a long time ago that you know now we're seeing again cropping up? And maybe that's the thing that they're actually communicating with. It might not be an entity with a body. It might be something that an art effect that somebody, some cultish fucking freak found and they built a whole tied cult around it, and that's what's been feeding them all this data to rebuild the and terror form of the planet for it self. Again, who knows, I mean, And there could have been technology back then that you know, we read it as it being you know, mythological, but maybe there was the way that they expressed themselves, or that people afterward who didn't have a concept of these things because they maybe there are a few generations removed from the cataclysm. So like think about this, like would your great great grandson know what a cell phone was?
Speaker 4: If all cell phone disappeared in your day?
Speaker 1: If they found one, they wouldn't know how to describe it.
Speaker 4: Or what it even did.
Speaker 1: Maybe they might be able to figure out something, but it's not like they could use it because also the infrastructure was destroyed too, so it's not like it would have any meanings, So it would fall out of the consciousness and they wouldn't, you know what I mean. So it's a lot of that probably happened with the tech. A lot of it probably rotted on the vine because nobody knew what it was or how to use it, but maybe somebody had something that was kind of like that Twilight Zone episode where you know they called him the old Man in the Cave. The old Man in the Cave will tell us whether or not we can eat this food, if it's contaminated or whatnot. And it happened to end up being a computer that was actually doing tests on things, and some soldier like shot it, and then you know, they went to try to eat the food like this, there's nothing wrong with the food, and they all died because of it was radiation poisoning in it or something, and because they shot the old Man in the cave who happened to be an actual computer that was just sitting in the cave.
Speaker 4: It was an artifact from a different time.
Speaker 5: But isn't that The concern here is is that you know, how the technology is just rapidly increased, and whether even the microchip that happened in the nineteen fifties and how it is it's accelerating. Is that maybe that it is being reintroduced become that technocracy, the control mechanism for whatever this entity is or the cult if they're supplying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's that's absolutely true. I mean that this is what they're doing. I mean, that is what's happening now. Whether or not we can we can only speculate as to whether or not it's old. But something that they're communicating with is feeding them an a a lot of information. We've we've accelerated pretty quickly in the last couple hundred years here, and they, you know, back in the eighties or so, I think it was the Pope at the time said that eventually they want to feed information into computer and have it direct what they do. I mean, how would they know that they could even get that far in the eighties unless they had some pre knowledge, and that would probably come from some sort of technical, you know, device or thing that they were communicating with maybe, or something from another realm that we don't understand.
Speaker 5: And I do think that this is the point of frustration on my market a.
Speaker 1: Lot these people that became deified too. Maybe maybe they had a device that they were wielding and you know, it's like having an AK forty seven in like the Old West or something like, you know what I mean, they were getting they were getting their asses kicked, you know, because and of course he would be the king, and when he would be the leader because he's got an unstoppable weapon and compared to what we've got because we got to start all over from fucking slingshots to you know, black Potter rifles and this guy's got an ak.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Well, this is the point of the consternation, is is that we obviously everybody here that's listening to this, this chat here is is obviously has recognized that there's something seriously wrong. And but the thing is is what do you do about it? And I think the thing is is what do you do about it? Is that I guess the first inclination is who's behind it? And that's the problem is is that if there is something behind it that's non material, that's ontological, what can you do about it? It's maddening to me.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we're just gonna have to play our part in it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: We're not in a position to shut it down because we're not. This is the system that they controlled. That's why we can't get to, you know, to be even an influencer to influence other people to rise up, because they're not going to let us. This is They built these platforms, they built the media, They owned the media. The information is only going to go as far as they let it. So it's a release valve for people, so people can feel you know, a lot of times people watch it for the actual infotainment because then they feel like they went through the they went through the process, right, they they got it, they got worked up, they got to express their views, they got to yell at the TV set or their phone or whatever like either hell yeah or fuck this, and then they are satisfied for a while they blew off their steam. It's a release valve, and that's that's why they allow some of it to occur. And also because they don't want to give away too much of the bag that they've been controlling us for over one hundred years or more, right so, especially in this country, I mean all more.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but yeah, you know, Daniel, when when you were talking about I've given ancient things that great deal of thought myself and I speculate wildly, you know too.
Speaker 3: But if you read like.
Speaker 1: The thea the vimanas in the Vedas, like what what are those about?
Speaker 4: Like there's something there? I mean who and was that old tech?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 4: If that was old tech, then then what the hell whered that come from?
Speaker 3: And I and those aren't the only ones, you know, and you know there were some with more rudimentary languages that were used, and then of course when they were translated to English, even more of the translation was lost.
Speaker 1: And who are the obviously, and the experts come from their colleges, right, so whatever their interpretation is is always gonna it's going to water down and distore and mythological mytholize or whatever the uh and and make things all so confusing and convolute that people won't even look at it because it's just it's the jumble bullshit, right, And oh, these people didn't really have this, or or if they did, you know, the information is lost and so is the translation. And this is what Waddell does really good, is he actually is able to pair these languages and show the how they have a common root. And that's really important when he's really what do you call interpreting these stories that were completely misunderstood and completely butchered and flipped upside down and inverted in all this stuff. So he puts it back where it belongs. And I wish he wrote more, and I wish he had longer life, but it's I'm going to I'm going to read to you guys, everything that I think is a value. Some of it kind of gets technical, gets boring, like the the Arian origins of the alphabet. Some of that gets a little bit more like you know, you're just looking at characters and seeing how they do things. But it makes sense, and it's good background to where you get into makers of civilization and you start to see how now he applies that to you know, cross cross reference the Indus value people which were areas who moved into the you know, India, all that to the Persians, to the to the Egyptians, and and and and how that goes back to Samaria and how these people were all a common northern people like that. All that all checks out when you look at what he's what he's showing you. And then you go into the British Eda and you're talking about Thor and all these people. They were real people, you know, they were people who actually liberated. And now we're seeing these crazy myths come out about you know, Odin being his father. Odin was the same same guy Wodin being Odin, which he wasn't. Wolden was the chief asshole of the Caldi's Death cult, and his mother mother maybe possibly mother wife, which is gross, but.
Speaker 4: Was named Helene, and we just had a hurricane Helene.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure that mythologic mythology that they fuck around with to you know, have their public ritual has a meaning too. I'm sure they don't just pull this ship out of the out of thin air.
Speaker 3: You know. Another interesting little fact is Wednesday. Wednesday, yeah.
Speaker 4: Day, right, he's that's the bad guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah. And the court we have Saturday Saturday Day. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We're worshiping all kinds of evil than the gods, you know, every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah and so and and the Sun worship thing was turned into a bad thing, and they bastardized Egypt and Horus and all this stuff. But the Sun cult was was a monotheistic you know, Northern area and whatever you want to call it, Gothic thing that was then corrupted by the same people who corrupt everything else and make it ugly and evil and sick and start sacrificing shit to it, because that's all part of the priestcraft control. And when you start, when you when we get to the Jeta and we start to see how there's a very there's not a whole lot of difference between what we call the founders of Rome and these calties people. So now we're under like, what's with this whole thing about them being you know, in conflict with the Jews? And was it real? Was it real at the top levels anyway? I mean the common people might having you know, common sense and not liking what was going on, but the ruling class was probably descendants of this Kelty's cult.
Speaker 4: That's why it went the direction it did.
Speaker 1: And as much as people say bad ship about like recently I heard that, you know, the reason why Julius Caesar was taken out because he was given too many liberties to the Jews, I doubt that that's the reason.
Speaker 4: I think that's miss missed, miss.
Speaker 1: H and misguided or deliberately deceptive. I think they were getting because she ship went to Things didn't get better after that happened.
Speaker 4: Things went to hell for Roman.
Speaker 1: After that, you know, things got to be more corrupt with Caligil and all those other a holes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh god, it got it got progressively worse. Yeah, until the downfall. I think, uh, you know, Marcus Aurelius was the one good one. I guess that came along after. But then you know, of course shortly after him. Uh it got bad again, you know. But but yeah, the Romans. You know, I I.
Speaker 1: Also have Gaila in as his uh as is which doctor there Galen had some issues too. He's he's the one that was the as doctor Glidden just had said, he's the one that founded the whole idea of you know, opposites cure opposites, which they don't. That's why allopathic medicine is a thing. It's it's based off of Galen, and that's completely incorrect. Like like like cures like, but opposites don't cure opposite, so they would it was it was an opposite uh oppositional uh approach, oppositional philosophy, which is basically the war model. So you have to beat your body into submission rather than give it what it needs to to fix itself.
Speaker 3: Well brutal, you know. I I I like, I particularly enjoy the the writings of Marcus Aurelius as a man. Uh. You know, he could have been a Jew, you know, but but he did learn his philosophy, you know. I like the epic tatus style ideas that he had. You know, we're just kind of chill out. It's going to be how it's going to be, you know, basically philosophy.
Speaker 1: But Zaida, I don't know if sorry, I mean in repuet Zaida. I don't know if you saw this, but I put in the chat, Uh the link to come in if you wanted to.
Speaker 2: You haven't.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen you in a while.
Speaker 3: Man, let me see. I'm maybe even on my phone.
Speaker 1: Oh I was talking about I was talking to another guy in the thing.
Speaker 4: Zaida. He's a, yeah, like you're you're cool on the phone.
Speaker 1: I just that that's fine because I know you said you don't have your laptop with her, but uh, I was just telling him that.
Speaker 4: And uh, Mike, you can do let me. I'll put it back in.
Speaker 1: The chat again one more time so you guys can see it. It's probably getting buried here think more than Marrier. That's have nice conversation. Well, could take it away for a second. I've got to do some stuff.
Speaker 5: Well, I do have a question, Daniel, and maybe you've talked about it on shows that I have not seen, But was this battle between Vespasian the Roman emperors maybe weaponizing creating the Cristos Christ the Messiah, is that is a weaponized against the ethnic Jews, and they're revolting with are you sympathetic to that argument? And that the whole idea that the template of the Christos was was borrowed extensively heavily from Egyptian mythology with Horace.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's a couple of things there. There definitely was, And then this kind of goes back to this thing where the Edda is going to help explain the whole Roman involvement here with the jew thing, right, and it's going to kind of so.
Speaker 4: They're totem for the death cult.
Speaker 1: That we that are an users and three you know, three thousand something BC had to deal with were their totem for their cult was the serpent and the Wolf. So the mythology behind the wolf or the iconology or whatever you want to call it, the symbology of that of Romulus and Remiss being reared or whatever you want to call it, suckled by the wolf. That plays more into their actual roots and their history of who they came from and where they came from. So it makes more sense because of their saying that they're the offspring basically of the Caldi's you know cult in a sense, and that's who found in Rome. So when that if they have that common you know, lineage, whether they call themselves Jew at that point or not, it's they were probably in cohoots with one another to get control of those who were I don't know, Judaic or whatever that we're actually trying to follow a good path I don't know, or and that didn't want to be because I think they mix around. Who the you know, who these Hebrew people really are. And you know, if you go back into this history Dan, the Dan tribe.
Speaker 4: That was that was a ra Arian. So that's a little weird, right, I mean, that's the.
Speaker 1: Let me go see if I have this, I'll pull this up from the Instagram. And this guy's a little bit wrong at front up front, but the so the the whole story of you know, Saint George, where the Christians actually get their cross from, and the story of Arthur we're talking three five BC for its origins, and let me go ahead and find where. So he does have a couple of things incorrect in the very beginning of what he says, but let me see, here's Niches all right, I'm gonna play this. Let me go ahead and put the audio on here. I'll I'll let him explain. So it's not just me saying things, because a lot of times people prefer to have someone else say it, you know. Hold on, I.
Speaker 10: Gotta pagans find out that all their paganism is about Jesus Christ to begin.
Speaker 1: See that most people that part I don't know because I think he was a template. They take the things that people recognize and have been you know, following, and then they get it, put a new paint job on it, and then semitize it, and then over his over time and history, people forget the actual origins of it and they start adopting it.
Speaker 4: So it's not meant for that generation.
Speaker 1: It's meant for the next ones, or the or for the people who haven't haven't encountered it yet and are being told the story for the first time, who have no who have no connection to where it actually came from and who these people were, like, you know, for who was also you know, basically the template for Adam, who is also the template for you know, he was Saint George. Like all these names were different titles for the same guy, and they separate them in the mythology to make them different people, Like with the roundtable the authors and the round table. But it's all this. Most of them are like the same people with different titles. That'll all be explained when I get to get into the British edit. But let me play what this guy says.
Speaker 10: I have no idea that the Norse, the Germans, the French, the Belgiums, the English, they're not originally from Europe. And when they arrived, to be sure, they brought their religion with them. When the Germanic tribes arrived in Europe and conquered the people that were there, Twate Danin do you know that that literally means the tribe of Dan. The Twate Danin, without any stretch of anything at all, just by definition, are the tribe of Dan when they arrived in Ireland. From where they came from, the levant be it the Mediterranean.
Speaker 2: Look how far Europe ain't Now.
Speaker 10: I know Academia is gonna try to crap all over everything I say, and anyone who subscribes to that tom fullery will pair it. But unfortunately for them, I'm not making any of this up whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 10: The word Phoenician here is terribly misleading, because that ain't what they call themselves. That's what the Greeks called them once more, Phoenicia is the land of Canaan. Now, a funny thing happened in the Land of Canaan about fourteen hundred ish BC, and this is absolutely confirmed by archaeology and history. The Egyptians record all of this themselves, and you can look that up and see that I'm not making it up. You see, in fourteen hundred ish BC, there was a new people came into the land of Canaan and conquered it. And these were known by the Egyptian as the wandering Tribes of Hebrews.
Speaker 2: Because they wandered in the desert for forty years.
Speaker 10: Just wait till the Pagans find out that all their pagan is.
Speaker 1: So there's that, and he doesn't really get too deep into it, but there's that element there.
Speaker 4: So he's kind of going on the right track.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's as it goes, All right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: And what's going on with the screen? Oops? Sorry, hold on, I'm not sure why I had this really weird bar here now No, well, sorry, my screen is way smaller now I don't know what happened. Oh, I got it. There we go, Okay, we're good now. Oh yeah, the streamyard link is up there, guys, I'd put it on the on the screen. I gotta find where I did it so I can select it. Is everybody still here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we want to know something that I had found some information I had found on another podcast about the tribe of Danis as they traveled. Apparently part of the tribe traveled by land through Europe, and as they went they named certain rivers like the Danube yep, and there's many others as well, but that are still keep to have their engine name, which is you know, obviously named by the Danish tribes. But yeah, just a little little tidbit.
Speaker 1: So therefore, yeah, so you have thor Dan and Dardanos, right, that was that's was part of his name, So you know Dan with Dardanos and that's that's again we're looking at in Troy, right. So it's it's it's really interesting how this plays out during Arias of Danube Valley, right, yeh, I mean it's yeah, I'm reading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, there's there's actually a guy, uh Collie. I really wish I could remember the channel name. He's an English fella, but he he does a lot of you know, Arian backstory. Someone just for basic terminology. But but he goes in specifically to a lot of the tribe of Dan because I don't know if you're aware of this, there's a Scottish tribe, clan whatever you want to call him, that that actually wrote uh. I believe that it might even be in the Magna Carta. I'm not sure, but it was basically the Scottish mag n Karta, you know, they're bill of rights that was written like ten ten something, you know, and it literally says we are the tribes, one of the twelve tribes. Blah blah blah blah blah. And I mean it was clearly stated and written by all of these you know kings, these local kings that were Scottish kings. But they clearly state in the in the in the you know there that we came from across the ocean to the we are of the twelve tribes. I mean it's it's wild though, so you should look into it.
Speaker 1: So wouldn't that be interesting if they, for for lack of their own history, these people that have been destroying our world co opted ours eliminate us from it. Now they want to eliminate us physically from this planet as they assume our identity and co opt everything that we've done. And because remember they're the they even say, they claim that they are the ones who we were all indebted to them because they brought civilization, they brought culture, they brought none of this ship. They brought child sacrifice, pedophilia and murder and usury. That's what they brought in theft and criminality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean a corruption in every sense. And I mean if you read that sofy tel mood, it allows the most foul things conceivable and then and then you know, it doesn't just say like, oh, hey, you know, wink wink. No, it puts it in clear English.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are the right And that's yeah, that's the rabbinicals talking about it. That's that's their interpretation of Torah. Right, that's what that the Talmut is. It's ten thousand freaking pages long, many many volumes. And I don't know because you said you were gone for a while, but I did a series called Pike's Peak. I think it's three or four episodes, and I he talks about Ted Pike goes into some of the key points of the Talbot. And this is funny that the Francis called themselves the anti Telmudist because it was a ploy. They burned Talmud in public, and you know, they had their their little battle with the Rabbis, but it was there was a power struggle there.
Speaker 4: But they were actually the Franks were doing this for the.
Speaker 1: Benefit of the Catholic Church because that soon after that they were you know, baptized in in in Mass on mass for like I think there was twenty six thousand of them that were baptized, including Jacob Frank, so that they could infiltrate there, you know, they could infiltrate so and then then all of a sudden we have this Christian Zionism that comes out of the the Brethrens that all these frank Is founded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you and Duane we're talking about Schofield.
Speaker 1: You know, and yeah, maybe before that there was Derby, but I mean even far back, like you have the Asiatic Brethren was one of his brother in laws of Jacob Frank and that was straight up Illuminati if you want to call it that. The Philadelphis, you know, the Love of Delphi, right, you know, that's Philadelphia, that that's that's an area in Egypt. So people say and I was when I first sat, I'm like, Philadelphia, Why the hell's that coming up Philadelphia's and it seems so close. Well, that's what it means. And it's again them co opting history that isn't theirs. And when you get into the story, like in my book I talk about or I show the UH quote from the Laughing Jesus where they were basically given a. These these people that we talked about the o e Vas, they were given UH. They were made in literate, in in uh and in quantity for the very first time in a with a Greek education.
Speaker 4: And they learned Greek.
Speaker 1: And when you know how many words are in Greek to say somebody, you know they they speak in Greek and and thinking Greek it means it means something, because those concepts aren't easily expressed in different languages. So you know that their root language was Greek, you know what I mean. So, and then then all of a sudden, here comes a Torah after they have taught how to write, and then they start doing yellow journalism right like that, They put themselves in the center of everything of importance. They started telling stories about how the Greek learned everything from them, the Egyptians learned everything from them, and it's just it's all bullshit, and they completely annihilate the true you know, culture creators, the people who brought civilization, fairness and justice to the world, you know, from the North, the Goths, and it's just they just don't completely co op out of envy, envy or whatever power.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Daniel, And thank you for recommending that book to me. Was it was outstanding. And when I was that very concept that you're talking about, when when I had come across it and I really thought of it, it was like taking a modern video game, maybe a Call of Duty or Red Dead Redemption and making it run on an Atari twenty six hundred. This is what I thought of it. When you take all the nuances and all the words and the concepts of Greek and then you shift it back into Hebrew, which does not have as many words and language. It's it's taking high end video game and then putting it into like pixels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Call of Duty on Aktari twenty six hundred, exactly. Some some concepts are lost, right, so some of the details are a little of little convoluted, and the quality just isn't there.
Speaker 5: So you've alluded to this, this idea of I mean, this isn't something new that warring factions within whatever we want to call it, Judaism or whatever. Is it too simplistic today to say that it's Bolsheviks and Zionists or is there more nuance to it warren factions within who's going to end up trying to control things?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, whatever whatever name they give it, there's still something else underneath, like the power structure above that. Like they might use Bolshevism, they might use Zionism and they are, but what is what is actually feeling that? I mean, that's I mean, we could take one layer back and say it's the Francis and the Jesuits that came together in the in the in the lodges and co opted those subverted subverted all over the place, Like like they they spread out there their treacherous behavior through the shield of the of the lodges in all these countries in Europe, and then off they went. They were there's a lot of nobility in there that started falling suits. So it makes you wonder who these nobility were too, uh in what they're like, what their lineage was, and how they're related in uh, you know, their their philosophies or whatnot, because it takes it takes cooperation for any of this to work, right, So that's the other thing too. It makes us one makes me wonder how long were they waiting for this? And who's that? So never that's a whole lot of the story. But I think at the very top top of this, they're atheist or they're straight up you know, messing with a higher power or I don't want to call it a higher power, but a dark power that is anti human. And I don't know what that would make them if that's the case, or what they're what they think they're gonna get for helping this thing. But whatever they call it, whatever shield or labeled they slap on it and whatever, you know, attributes those things have.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I think those are attributes of the thing, right, Like they express their views through Bolshevism, they express their views through Zionism. But they're not religious in that sense. They don't actually believe in this. I mean, if they believe in Yahweh, it's because he's a demon. If they believe in that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So it's.
Speaker 3: It's because propagate death comes naturally to them. That's that's the sad thing is it's like they don't they don't spend like we us white folks, we go to work, We spend their lives in different ways. We don't have a single minded laser focus on you know, annihilate. Of course there are a few of us, but collectively, we don't have the majority of us focused on one singular point, and especially over time. Whereas I don't know how they do it or you know, where they get the capacity, but they do have the capacity to overtime keep that bond, that tribe ideal that I mean unfortunately gives them a lot of power because there is power immunity. You know, house this divided can't stand right well, So.
Speaker 1: That goes to the call and that goes that the whole idea of the Sanhedroen and the elders right like they're they're already living communistically in their own clicks and they have these people in their communities. The cahl would be like the local and the and the Sanhedrin in modern times would be like the the internationals. Right, but they have that structure. So people who live in those actual Jewish communities, they have this kind of thing going on, so that keeps them together, that keeps them from fighting amongst each other, because that's another issue that they have, and you know, these ideas that they can't and you know, conduct usury on one another. And this goes all the way back to their fake Moses with the laws. Those weren't meant for other people. People like, oh, that's such a obviously nobody wants to kill anybody, but you don't get it. That wasn't for you. That was for them. That was to keep them for fucking themselves up. That they needed those things to be told. That's how jacked up these people are. They needed to be told this in order for them not to just cannibalize one another and probably probably literally, so that was that was the whole purpose of that. And then people walk around and say, yeah, that makes sense, but yeah, but you don't get it. You were fair game. So for you to adopt that God is yours, you don't get it because they tell you that that God is promising a world without you, So why would you support that? I don't know, I don't know. People just walk right over that part.
Speaker 3: You know, Well, you know, it's they've they've adopted hive mind.
Speaker 1: But that that's another thing that you kind of bringing up there, Like it makes you wonder, like what exactly is going on there where they are so in lockstep with one another?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, that is that is a question because it's almost unnatural that it comes so naturally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like there's something else going on there that we don't, you know, metaphysically.
Speaker 3: It could also be like you were saying, which you know, it's I don't know if anyone said any personal experience with demonic resences, but I have certainly felt entities that were not just very dark, but like extremely dark, you know, in my own personal experience. So I believe that, like you were saying, they have tapped into some kind of dark entities.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what keeps them, That's what binds them as a people, not a race, right, because it's it's these people got fucked around with this thing that they shouldn't have fucked around with. It's not the gut. It's like parasitically, the only the only way to the only way to appease it is defeat it or to spread it.
Speaker 4: And maybe that maybe the shots helped you that too, and.
Speaker 3: You know they can a lot of the Orthodox uh even you know, maybe not you know, people from this chournish, but there's still a lot of Jews who practice triald sacrifice and cannibalism.
Speaker 1: It's a rabbinable right to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, oh we put it in McDonald's knee. You know all that. God only knows what they do. But that stuff passes on like genetically after time to where you know, certain diseases and things are prevalent in certain type of gene pools.
Speaker 1: There should be something to that whole, you know that you know where the the the nobility or the the the monarchies like to in breed, and so did the Asconazi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's an element there too to consider, Like what's that all about?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Is it because of the curse? Is it because it's multi generational? I mean, like you screwed with something and they're and they you know, it's like it's like in the it's a it's a But then again that also kind of points to like an actual literal parasite too.
Speaker 4: I don't, I don't, it's it's both.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like what is it is? It demonic. Is it a demonic parasite or is it just a parasite?
Speaker 3: See, I I have a lot of trouble with that question, asking my self, is it genetic or is it like like a hive mind type of thing where it's just been ingrained in their culture and I can't figure it out. You know, Dustin Neimos is one hundred percent sure they're you know, pure of blooded demons and it's it's all in the blood. And then you got others that are like, oh, it's an ideology, Well it's it's it's a little bit of both. As far as I'm concerned, because you know that.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's in race, because the the attributes on the people themselves are not all uniform. They don't all have along those they don't all have big ears, they don't all have you know what I mean. So it's it's not that And and for them to say that, well, but then again, pointing back to what you said about the Hebrew tribes, they don't have any of that blood in them. Ninety percent of them are freakin' Ashkenazi that actually live in freaking Israel, and they don't allow they don't allow DNA tests there, So how do they figure that out? I don't know. Not the things don't add up here. I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's that's that's the that's the uh. The statement of the Century is not a lot of things that up here, you know, Daniel.
Speaker 6: I'm heading out here. Thank you for taking time for me.
Speaker 1: Hey Poka anytime, man, thank you, good night, good night, Hey Poka. Oops, you gotta pick myself off the big screen.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: We're back. You still there, Bud, Yeah, of course, brother cool so and I put it up in the chat a couple of times. Anybody here, I'll just do it one more time if anybody else wants to join in. Uh so oh to let me answer whoever asked that question about Paul English and the Helstone book. I'm pretty sure that's the same Paul that was SFR Speak Free Radio and uh kind of if it's the same guy, then he kind of drove that thing into the ground a little bit. And that's why we have FTG media now. But that's neither here nor there. I was I was on I was on SFR for all of three episodes before I got kicked off because of you know, with what some people that call a dragon lady. Uh yeah, but she had some issues and then uh, I got I came back on just at the end of the so far and then FDJA media came about. So now I'm over there too, So I don't know if that's the same Paul. I think it might be, though there was there was a pall there, and I think he may have maybe maybe he did the because at one time SFR was tom what is his name, Thomas or Thompson or something that the guy who wrote the Hellstorm. Actually I can tell you right now. Somebody can tell me beforehand, but I.
Speaker 2: Probably tell you.
Speaker 3: I finally got a download of Health Storm, and I haven't watched it yet. It's actually I actually got it because we were actually going to the door and I am excited to see it. Man, Well, that's a weird way to say it.
Speaker 1: I'm well, yeah, you have you know the the I also said that, you know, the documentary is fine and great, but you have to read the book because there's so much more. There's so much more in there. Let me go into so here we are in the rumble descriptions stuck cruise shirts right there, and then if you scroll down, I shouldn't have put it at the Brey Bottom I think at the Readjustice. But the money Tree publishing link is right here and code ball right there. It gets you ten percent off your entire order. So if you click this, you guys should see that screen right all right, So if you scroll down here, there's Europe at the Last Battle and that's what you can get Blu Ray as well. I just click it and it gives you the options and down here Henry Ford thing I read. I started reading from that before I started the Europa series, and so some of my some of my videos have some of what he wrote in there. But this is Helstorm right here, it is, let me click it. It's available here. And Thomas Goodrich, yeah, Thomas Goodrich used to be part of SAAR. Unfortunately he had some health issues so he's not doing any speaking or anything like that anymore. But his book is amazing and it's definitely something that everybody should get. So yeah, it does look like there's an audiobook here. I don't know if the audiobook is by Paul or not, or if it's the same Paul that I'm thinking of, but yeah, the the book is definitely something that everybody should get and it's not that expensive at all. The audiobook is thirty The book black and white, book black and white with autograph book plate is thirty five. Totally mine and mine as well, right, and then there's a DVD that's twenty. But if anybody reads anything this entire year, it should be this book. Should be this book, and then and then tell your and then you know, remind yourself where we're at and understand that this is the planned fate for us if we don't fucking snap out of it. You know, people use that term that that concept or misguided concept of like oh, yeah, the French were just you know, baking their bag ats and then the Germans rolled in. Doesn't shut up, that's not how anyway. But the point of that is to also say that if we're we don't want to be caught waiting around for somebody to fix all of our problems or whatever, because this is what those people who you're waiting to fix the problems are actually plotting. And if you don't believe that, look at what Trump's filling up his cabinet with and all these people that he's appointing. This is going to be the end result or anybody who it just at the at the whim of ADL or whomever else, the deems that you're either a threat or you know, you're committing genocide because you're hurting people's feelings. Yeah, that's a real thing. You end actually recognizes that if you hurt someone's feelings with your talk. And I remember the ADL says that the truth is not a defense. So whether or not you're just telling the truth, if it hurts their feelings because they're okay, of course, the consummate victims because of a fake thing that happened that never happened in Germany, then yeah, you're not only an anti semi racist at a big and all these other things, but you're also a domestic terrorist. And remember you're already an enemy combatant of this fake government that we don't have. Right we are we are pray for the I, the I m F. That's all we are. So there's that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm done, get get hell storm?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: But you bet?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah brother? Yeah, Now I was letting you go ahead and do your thing. Man, got you, But man, I could I could go on about it. I actually got a little bit of time today like I said, to do a little catching up, and I was, I was, actually I don't know if you're familiar with the channel called Free your Mind.
Speaker 1: I know there's a mind conference as the is it related? That's that's the one that called the Freeman used to go to. We used to talk about I think it's I think it's by you. I'm sorry, that's not about you.
Speaker 3: Yeah oh oh oh but no, I golly, I lost my train of thought there for a second. But uh oh, the worst worst time to lose my train of thought.
Speaker 1: Uh what we were we on we were talking about you getting caught up in for your mind that you're listening to.
Speaker 3: Getting Yeah, yeah, man, he's actually one of the only guys on Rumble that that has uh, if I'm not mistaken, hell Storm and Europa on his channel, you know, because it's getting harder to find. I don't know if if your audience is familiar with that, because I've mentioned to people, hey, you'll find your ropa, you know, find out the greatest story never told, you know. And and here now recently Hills Firm and I've gotten a saying, oh, well, you know, we can't you know, you know, because they're they're kind of normies for the most part. God only knows where these people come from. But but I'm like, well, hey, check pitch you you know. But but for your mind, has been putting out a lot of interesting stuff here lately. And he actually puts out some put out some really interesting Antarctica stuff here a couple of days ago that I was that I was looking into that was really interesting that the Russians released some footage and some information that your audience might be interested in just checking out.
Speaker 1: It's the recent or a long time ago.
Speaker 3: This is this is actually a guy from Uruguay that was some kind of specialized scientist and and Russia had hired him too. He actually has an Antarctica passport and uh and yeah he he when he was flying over and when he was on the ground, he actually you know, took pictures and there's like grass, you know. UH does know some places really really interesting stuff, but really interesting information too, you know, because this is uh, this is uh a guy from basically you know, Spanish native Spanish uh Ira Aguayan. I'm not sure you wouldn't pronounce that, but but yeah, he's they've allowed him to apparently, you know, because there's some pictures they wouldn't allow him to release, but they allowed him to release like eighteen pictures and they're really interesting. I know it's off topic, uh but but I because I usually get a lot of my uh interesting kind of esoteric, out there kind of stuff from from him. But but it's it's not one of those wacky sides where you're getting a bunch of you know, reptilian videos and crap like that, you know, right, but uh, but you know, but really cool, really fun stuff. But I uh, I I wish I could. I wish I could talk more on the current situation, but man, I'm still catching up and and it's and it seems like the more I go to catch up, the more I'm like, Okay, I don't even want to hear this because it's like the same story rebundled for a different day. You know. Yeah, But so you know, i'd recommend to anyone listening, you know, love your family, enjoy your time. You know it may be short, you know, so like, you know, we could focus on all the crazy shit we could, you know, uh, you know, bat our heads and uh and go nuts with all the bad stuff. But you know, we also do have to remember there's good stuff out there, like you know, you got your little girl, you got your family. You know, you got if you if you enjoy your job, you've got good work that provides for your family. Things like that. I think, you know, a lot of people should take a little more time to you know, if if they're like us. Of course, what me and you are hardcore studiers. I study a lot of the time during the day, but I also like to you know, because it can be draining, especially the subjects that we are interested, and can be really emotionally draining, you know, and uh and hurt your heart, you know, absolutely, so I think that it's I think I think it's just important for everyone to maybe set the phone down every once in a while and and hug your kids, you know, and uh and you know, have a drink with your dad or something, you know what I mean, like just something good and wholesome, you know, every once in a while, just remind yourself that you know, yeah, it's dark out there, but you know, you can make your own light, you know, and people kind of need to remember that because if we you know, if we if we kind of go down the downward spiral, you know, yeah, you know, it could it could take it to a dark place. It can affect your vibrations, affect our mental state, and so you know, we have to keep our head up as we as we kind of go through these things, you know, especially these particular subjects like all the jew stuff and all the world domination and death and you know, all just a really frankly you know, discouraging things, and just remember that, you know, hey, there are still a lot of beauty in the world, still a lot of good and you know, and and if you can affect a little in your own life, you know, that's that's the more the better, you know. So yeah, but yeah, you know, because well you know, this this stuff, this knowledge is heavy, you know, and especially when you really start digging where you get to the point where you can't share all of your knowledge with regular people, you know, and then and then you know, you have to hold it yourself. You know, it's for people who are there. Uh, you know, just just remember it's not all darkness, you know. But but uh, but yeah, man, I'm I'm I'm super glad that I that I got to catch you tonight. I know I was a little late, but but uh, you know, I enjoyed listening to you in Polka before I got on, and and uh, I don't want to keep you too long. It's Saturday night. You go give that wife a hug, buddy, And oh but but but but yeah, man, I think mine, mine will be home in a couple of minutes. Anyway too, she was only going to be a few hours. But uh, but yeah, I'm I'm I'm glad that I got to come on this evening. And I hope maybe you know, some people got got a little and you know, encouragement maybe or I got to think about this stuff at least, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad. I'm glad we're doing you know, having an interaction with people who actually you know, follow the show too. That's this is the whole point here is this, you know, to get the conversation going and uh, you know, brainstorm these things out. But yeah, there was Young Guns too. I think it was where he said, uh, you know, he talks about that poker game and it's a mediosse of is playing playing Billy the Kid. I've played it before. He used to be part of my intros. And uh he said, you know, somebody tells you the World's gonna end, comes into the bar, tells them Worl's gonna end, and one says, I better go get me some uh some liquor and some horrors and blah blah blah blah. The other guy says, I'm gonna go do this, and the other guy says, well, I shall finish the game. Yeah, he says, I shall finish the game.
Speaker 3: Doc, you know that that's gonna come for us all man, you know what I mean. So try to get a couple of smiles out in the meantime, you know, because U you know, the clock's take it for everybody, you know what I mean. And that's what people forget too. They're like, oh, man, the future so dark man, you ain't guaranteed one second, bro, you know, stop worrying about what's going to happen or what they're going to pass or you know, yeah it may be bad, but do you have any ability to control that? No, but you do have the ability to control how it affects you, you know, or or I should say, your reaction to the effects. Right, And so that's where we kind of need to keep our heads, you know, because yeah, there's a lot of crazy, just absolutely unfathomable crap going on in the.
Speaker 1: World right now, and it's so surprising that more people aren't fucking revolting because of it. You know, I hate any of these threats that are going to completely alter and change their lives forever. They're still going to the store, They're still hanging out and watching TV. And you know what, this is one of the things that probably hindered me from trying to start up the business here again. And Sandie, I mean in Youma, because it's like I went through all that and had it knocked out, you know, and it was slow. It was two years after the whole lockdown thing, but it got you know, it got was really bad for like a year and then I got a little bit better, but it wasn't great. And then I just had been burnt out by you know, working to basically pay the rents and the mails and all that stuff and the employees, and I was like, you know, this is silly and uh, you know, luckily as to wholesale, but it's like, and I have the site, but it was like, do I really want to start in the store because I keep thinking that, you know, looking at everything the way it is, and like how much do I want to participate in this and how much the effort do I want to put into something that's going to get kicked to the fucking dirt again. But I can't think like that. I got to just keep on doing as it because otherwise life stopped already for me, and then that's not cool either, you know.
Speaker 3: That's what you know, Old Henry Ford said, whether you say you can or you can't, you're right. So you know, you can fail a thousand times, but you only have to be right once, you know what I mean. So, like, you know, it's it's all about and I mean, what's the point if if like, what are you just gonna sit around otherwise? You know what I mean? So, like, you know, it's it's it's either do or do or die there you go, you know, like you can you can sit and die slow, you know, eat your eat your fud rounds and and you know, watch TV. Or you can go out there and just try, you know, don't go out there expecting to conquer the world, you know what I mean, Just go out there and be like, Hey, you know, I'm gonna be happy today. I'm gonna do something I love today. Uh, you know, but as far as like I do kind of personally believe that there is some dark magic that is being used against us, because I personally believe that there are forces that we don't understand that are more ethic than than anything else, that that can be used for benevolent and malevolent purposes. And I think that there are some powerful people that are using like you know, they call it mk ultra for for people who are familiar with the terminology, But a lot of that is spells. You know, it's it's repetitive spells that they're using, so it's it goes back to quote unquote magic. But but I do think there's a lot of that going on along with the technology kind.
Speaker 1: Of portion of Yeah, and I'm sure there might be a commonality between them somewhere, you know, there might be something that relates to both of them that it is, you know, the technology and the and the witchcraft or whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 3: I've heard multiple creators literally say, but you are some of the demon. Yeah, we are something the demon. I mean literally almost I'm paraphrasing, but I'm quoting them because they literally are saying that they're summoning the damage.
Speaker 1: And what's gonna happen unless they are themselves something that's related to them, like on the you know, the creation level. What do they expect to happen once they give that thing the the entry that it leeds into this realm? Do they honestly think that they're just gonna what be the slaves of it, the the conquerors of of of mankind? Like? Or do they think they're gonna be wiped out? Probably before it? And like what happens with communism the first time? When communism, you know, succeeds, the first thing they do is kill all their loyalists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of the stupid, right.
Speaker 1: The useful idiots they all go, and then and then it's the smart ones. And then it's, oh, here's Lasky. You're not connected yet though, Let's see what happened. So there was a problem connected Mike and Mike and Cam before add to this dream. So Lasky, I don't Okay, he's coming back.
Speaker 2: I guess there.
Speaker 4: Let's see we got we got another person on with us.
Speaker 3: All right. Oh, so how was your Thanksgiving? Daniel?
Speaker 1: It was cool? It was cool.
Speaker 4: I had a good time, daughter. I had a good time.
Speaker 1: I had something that had pecans and sweet potatoes in it that was freaking amazing. I don't know what it was, but it was. It was delicious. I've never had a sweet potato that I liked besides for deep instead of like instead of besides sweet potato.
Speaker 4: French fries at an Irish pup back home.
Speaker 3: But but I did.
Speaker 1: I did love those sweet potatoes. They were amazing.
Speaker 4: They were sweet, they were not they were candied like they were so good.
Speaker 1: So I had that and I had a like a There was lots of blueberries and cool stuff like that there. So I had some of the some of the good fruit and then you know, the turkey obviously and all that good stuff and some ham. So it was good. It was a good time and that the people were cool, really nice and it was good. It was a nice big play area for the kids. There was two bouncies out there. Like this is what made me think I got to get back into life again, because I know that I can do this stuff if I put the time, I'm an effort into it because I used to. I used to have, like I said, could you know, Christmas was a big deal because I was able to get a lot of nice stuff for the you know, for Bearra and stuff like that. And now it's like I got to budget everything and figure everything out, and it's like I gotta do this and do that. And it was there was never a thing when we had the store, you know, even when we moved out, moving when we moved away, because I was making way more when I was able to cover shifts and tell you that I didn't have to pay out everybody, and you know, going back and forth and all that shit. A lot of things happened to us, like we the the bottles doubled in priced in the time that we started our business. Now I think they're triple. I think we started we started paying like twenty two for a case when we bought them in the Paletts to now they're like six hours a case. So that's that's three times as much. All these things happened, like you know, and then would the vat tax in Europe, like all we used to have tons of European orders, you know, and the shipping is long. I'll buy itself is expensive, you know to go to Europe or you know, we had a bunch of Australian people and when COVID hit, you couldn't send anything to Australia anymore.
Speaker 6: You couldn't. I would.
Speaker 1: We even had a couple of people in Israel that used to buy our hot sauce. They must have visited the store or something. But I had to kick back twice during the lockdowns the order. So I ended up spending like eighty bucks on my own money and never got it back, you know, because because that when they got to lax, they just send it back to us. Because because Israel wasn't taking taking hot sauceware, I wasn't taking any oh stuff from from the US. And they didn't say on the on the on the USPS site, so I was like I got to try it again and it was another forty buck hit. But like you know, all the people that we used to have in Europe, like they they the VAT tax knocks it out because they want twenty percent. So once it lands, after they've already paid the excessive amount for the shipping in order for you to acquire your package. If you don't pay it ahead of time and part of your thing, like you don't have a VAT, a VAT you know, account with them, then they are going to charge that person twenty percent, not twenty percent of the product, twenty percent of the total. So you're getting twenty percent of everything, including the freaking shipping. So whatever you paid all together, they want twenty percent of. So who the fuck is going to do that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So, you know, dude, all these little ways to destroy small business, they're they're they're all over it.
Speaker 4: And then then these all love these SIT's happened all at once.
Speaker 3: So you know, you think you have to think about this too. Man. That was meant to be more permanent than it was. So that whole lockdown crap that was meant to be like a ten year thing where they slowly bled the middle class, slowly bled everybody into poverty, and like you know, CBDCs and and universal income.
Speaker 1: You don't think that was just their trial run for what they're about to do. You don't think they were just testing the waters. And then, okay, we need to we need to we need to get our AI online and we need to have our digital little prison here in our digital kilgrid installed. But at least now we know we can do it, because people will not fucking follow will follow a suit, and we've already trained them.
Speaker 3: You know, the question I would ask though about that is, why would they let off if it was being so successful, you know, especially in certain countries like you know, New Zealand Australia. Oh man, they just got brutalized.
Speaker 1: You think it was just a live test. I mean, I think they know that they can push as far enough, but now they're waiting for the text to catch up and get in place, and then they're gonna do it again.
Speaker 3: Good point, dude, good point. I think it might be right on the whole tech thing. I did not consider that angle, but yeah, because I thought to myself, you know, there's some good guys out there, you know, doing something because you know, if you look at the plan, we weren't supposed to come out of the lockdowns, right and bullsh of you know, paradise right.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing that you know a lot of people will attribute to Trump, but look who he's fucking filling into his cabinet. People will say, oh, well, Trump stopped him, And I'm like, no, because here's the thing. Who would have been able to sell that better? Fucking Hillary would have been able to sell us lockdowns? Or do you think there would have been a fucking like a true like revolution in this country, think about it. So they get the guy that you know, at least they've they've conditioned everybody to believe is on their side, even though he signed the USMCA, which completely destroyed our constant, you know, the Bill of Rights, Constitution, all all of our national sovereignty, and that would and this is the same guy who was bitching about Naftain gap before that but never did anything about it, and then signed something even with like Naftin gat on steroids with the USMCA, and no sooner did that ink dry.
Speaker 4: We were in a lockdown. So it's whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a lot of things that people don't pick up on that, you know, he was doing the same shit before and now everybody's celebrating his return. But again that's again that's part of the freaking religious psyop too, because somehow people still think that they're they're beholden to helping the Jews and usher in the end of the world in the days and there's Christians eyeing us out there screaming about how great that's a good thing, you know, because then Jesus is returning. Who I don't think, may I think he was not even the same if he was a guy, I don't think he's in the same timeframe that everybody thinks he was in. And I'm pretty sure he was just a dude, a really cool dude probably, But I think he was actually a template of some other much earlier Aryan character or God's character.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of parallels between Mithraism and the story of Jesus, you know, well.
Speaker 4: You know mythro actually too.
Speaker 1: This is another thing that they co opted because that idea and the whole sun worship thing, I think I was starting to a lude to. It was a very pure thing when it was from the Gospel. When it got corrupted and co opted, it became about child sacrifice or human sacrifice and all this other dog shit and paganized. But they weren't pagan when they were monotheists way back in three thousand five, right, so at all that there wasn't amount but they but again they keep saying that we're the first Monotheists, were the first. Everything.
Speaker 4: They're taking our identity.
Speaker 1: And and they're and they're they're they're using our street cred for their you know, to to rosy up their their their history because they didn't really do or progress or do anything. They were just a sick, fucking cult that was having fun terrorizing everybody around them.
Speaker 3: Yep, usury and sacrifice. I mean, you know, I actually I actually saw a clip of the jew today that proudly said, in front of all his Jewish hollies, We've been kicked over over two thousand countries in the world and literally spelled out why everyone hates them. And but it was like, just like you said, totally clearness. They want the world to hate that. And and that's for such a small part because you know, even in the tall Mood it says, you know, if if you show a goy this, they'll kill us openly. It says, they'll kill us openly. And you got to think how many goy No. Now, but I don't see any synagogues, you know, doing I had to stop myself. But you know, I don't see any action.
Speaker 1: Taking us out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. Well, you know it says, and I think literally in the talment it says, if they if the boy ever found out what they do, they us openly.
Speaker 1: So what are they doing right now? They're showing us all of it? And will give them license to them? Because of course our reaction on repulsion and discussed and this thing that's coming in with Trump, with all this anti semitism and this Christy nomshit and making all these laws.
Speaker 4: It's just because it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't mean that it's not going to happen where they start black bagging people and they start no not grating everybody and you know, using lockdowns as a cover or something else to just round people up Bolshevik check a style and start fucking killing people.
Speaker 3: That you're right, it is progressing there, but that's you know, or better.
Speaker 1: Yet, forcing a shot on everybody, but making sure the ones that they want to take out are nice and poisoning for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with a new scandemic, they figured the uh, all of the other poisons and the pharmachie I weren't working fast enough. And so you know that like all of this crap and it's it's everything is a deception these days, like the climate crap, COVID viruses in general. You know, it's all a lie.
Speaker 1: You know, if you get a chance, check out my five part Take Your Medicine series, Right you talk about bay shamp and and pasture and the virus Mania book and all the in the history of all the bullshit about everything about what they say. They poison people anti virals, antibiotics and and shots, and then they say that the credit the deaths from the treatments to the fucking fake virus.
Speaker 3: Just like every you know, the flu disappeared for two years during COVID the flu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said the food. I'm like, well, that's gonna happen. Yeah, the food is definitely gonna.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, the flu is gone. There was no more flu season, right because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every every attribute that they wanted, you know, they're in the most common ones. But I think also when they make a poison they know how it just kind of like with with homeopathy, like you know, if you give this person this thing, it's going to cause in a in a healthy person, these these you know, symptoms. I think they they know that. So when they start poisoning people, they're going to tell you that there's this new virus out that causes ABC and D, and the proof will be because they poison somebody or poisoned water, poison food, poison something else, sprayed something over the top of them, whatever, these certain areas of hot sewings or whatever, where these outbreaks occur. Well, it's all common symptoms, so everybody's blaming each other for contagion. Meanwhile, it's not contagious at all. It's just this poison that everybody's been subjected to, and they all have these common these common symptoms because they already know what the poison is going to do to person. That's that gives people enough, you know, of a belief that what they're saying is true. And here's the solution. Here's the shot. You know, we had to see if I can find a pencil or pin.
Speaker 3: It's where they're like, oh, yeah, it's normal for sixteen year old kids to die on the field while playing soccer because the sun gives you heart attacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they blame all kinds of shit. Right, don't drink too much coffee, you'll die. Don't drink doing through this, he'll die.
Speaker 3: Bingo, bingo. And dude, it has gotten ludicrous.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, I'm smoking marijuana.
Speaker 1: Now we'll give you. We'll make you die too.
Speaker 3: Did you know that? Good buddy? You know? And I mean, dude, if you think about it, I don't know if it was you or if someone else was mentioning that over the entire history of sports, you know, like organized sports that we've had in this country. There have been like over sixty years, there was only like twelve hundred deaths on the field. And yeah, and you know, and then it's some you know, in one year double that or more, you know, and you know, and and like you said, Stu Is is totally within on on the whole bullshit. But the whole died suddenly thing is a very real thing and as a product of the JAB, you know, but that's that's yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think I think what he was doing, it was deliberately trying to make it something that could be backchecked and and and is credited to the main group of human beings out there who don't know as much as everyone else or as we do. But he plagiarized something that was a congestive heart failure, you know, what do you call it? Video of cojestive heart failed your patient and implied that this was somebody who had the shot, even though twenty nineteen is when this this actual footage came from, prior to any shots ever being administered to anybody.
Speaker 4: So that was that was a lie.
Speaker 1: And then the whole thing with the with the clots and nobody be able to determine what it is and where it came from and how it was created. And you know, when you get into the fibrinagen really is and you get into the microzyma thing, there's some there's some horse play there too, So they're I think they're pushing this idea of the you know, the nanotech and the thing. I'm not saying they're not elements of it. I'm sure there is, But I don't think all of the clot things are true stories. I don't think think Hirshman was giving good information in the beginning in Richard Hirshman, I think that was all part of you.
Speaker 4: Know, let's.
Speaker 1: You know, it's basically miss misdirecting people into a whole other category. That way it can be shut down by the fact checkers, and then nobody's gonna look that direction anymore, and the shots are going to be whatever.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Still, I mean, you're good enough just saying mitochondri and mitochondra mayocarditis. You're good enough of saying you know, it's causing people to die fucking a week after you know, and then again, if you if you surve if it's it's not it's not a it's still a COVID death right unless it happens two weeks later. And most people were dying with in the first two yeah, right.
Speaker 3: You could be bleeding out from a gunshot wound and they'd like swab your nas and be like, oh hey, go of COVID.
Speaker 1: Right, because they want the numbers for the public, and you know, the incentive that was given out to the people they were and they were they were purposely putting people on in the life care that didn't need it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: They took gott SHARE's daughter from him because of that, and because she got down syndrome. They they they mentioned down syndrome thirty six times in her paperwork because there was that they were stuck on that so much. She was doing well, she was about to go home, and then they put her on a feeding tube and some other shit and fucking loaded her up with basically the same type of drugs that they give to people they're going to murder in a in a prison, right, you know, those types of those type of drugs. And they and they took her out, they killed his daughter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's a common story.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if somebody did that to you, and you and you were, you know, taken out by fucking security when you're trying to save your daughter. Like, what kind of world do we live in where there's not a community that would have wouldn't have gone from one end of that hospital to another and just fucking flattened everybody in there to save that little girl. Yeah, what world do we live in where that doesn't happen anymore? Well, that we took out Leo fucking Frank when he fucking raped and murdered a seven year old depends a factory, Why the fuck is that not happening anymore.
Speaker 3: Let's see what you got to You gotta look at what's happening in the world. All of the heroes, all of the good white guys that are standing up and doing something. Guess what they get. They don't get a reward, they don't get you know, a parade, They get thrown in prison.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 1: But but a community is different than one guy, or ten or five guys, you know, a real That's the reason why, that's the reason why Cooper was saying, we need to have a militia presence here at Wigo. Otherwise they're going to murder these people because if they feel the pressure, they'll back off.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And see that's the other thing. I think that whole Waco thing was a test for the fence to kind of see how far they could stretch, you know, their power back then, you know, because there was you know, Bill Cooper was alive then and he was speaking then, but he had far less of a reach than you know, the common you know, his his knowledge is common now, but back then a very small population was aware of him and his work, and so you know, he largely went unheated. But he was right about you know, obviously we all know now that Bill is right about a lot of stuff. You know, That's why they eighty six to him. You know.
Speaker 1: The only thing that he thought, I don't understand he still bought, even though he knew so much about everything, is that he bought the common narrative of Germany and World War Two.
Speaker 4: That ye didn't sit well with me.
Speaker 1: You know, I wrote a book. I mean, I I honored him, you know, I put a really nice, you know thing in there about him, and you know, his his daughters and his wife, and you know, wish them well if they're still around and all this stuff, you know, and I paid tribute to him and I put a lot of but that one, that one element, I just don't understand how he had blinders, you know.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, that's that's a really good question. I actually asked myself. There's a lot of people, well, you know, I should say, mostly Bill and then a couple guys that came out in the nineties that really whiffed on that. And I think it was because there was such a you know, mk ultra style and doctrination program.
Speaker 1: Well you know, technically, if we're going to go with the whole you know, Cald's Cults route, then that name Jew is really just another shield. So in that sense, if you really want to get way out there and convoluted and you know, then yeah, maybe he's correct. And my saying is not the Jews and it's these these secret societies, but they follow the Kabbala in those secret societies. That's coming from the door, Like what do you mean, Like, ah, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean, It's like come on, yeah, see, I think I think what it was was back then, especially in the seventies and the eighties. Devin Devin Stack Black Pilt. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the channel, but he did an episode on he he likes to do like like episodes about basically really smart white people that figure out statistical things, about statistical things, and and he basically all of the guys who figured out the whole j thing early on in the seventies and eighties, the indoctrination in the stranglehold had already become so strong by then that that you know, it wasn't like today where you know, you know, as a prominent speaker gets taken out, the whole world knows. Back in the seventies, you know, someone could get took out and the world wouldn't even know it for you know, years and years later. You know, there's you know, certain people who don't even know who Bill Cooper is, you know, or much less that he's that he died, you.
Speaker 2: Know, for what he was doing.
Speaker 3: But you know there's a lot of there's a countless men that did speak up and say, oh, hey, yeah, it's these guys, and you know they got took out too, But it was it was more back then like that could ruin your entire life if you went on that course and you said hey, I'm going to stand up and I'm going to say this. You know, you either got assassinated or you know, you got ostracized into oblivion.
Speaker 1: Going on back then too. It's not a new thing.
Speaker 3: Everything and so and then then they'd set you up, there were they. You know, they'd send these particular people to really really blues liberal schools and then and then film the interaction where you know, these people, they try to make them look fullish sure or you know, which honestly never worked, but it would, in fact, it would show them to be right. But they'd put them in front of a bunch of left handed queerbates who would boo them out of the you know, out of the auditorium, you know, call them biggott racists. And no, I'm just telling you the truth. You know, these are these are statistical facts I'm giving you. But you know, of course there's no objective thinking in these liberal knowledges.
Speaker 1: But if but if the truth is offensive, then you're you're, you're a bad guy, you're you're you know, all these labels that they will assign you because it's not it's not the mainstream belief, because the mainstream is controlled by fucking them.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's like you were saying earlier, whenever you you know, there's a Jew over here eating a baby and you say, hey, that jew's eating a baby, or.
Speaker 1: You just say that person is eating a baby, and then you get accused of picking on him because he's Jewish.
Speaker 3: See that's like, but that's the whole world has become just completely backwards, upside down. And I think that was you know, that's inverted, which is the definition of those people. But you know what, they invert everything, you know and perverb.
Speaker 1: And that's right, and that's part of the that's also part of the sorcery, is the whole inversion thing.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: Even reading backwards, Yeah, that was. That was a big thing with Crowley, like talk backwards, walk backwards, to think backwards. You know what spell everything backwards? Spell spell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see, like you see how many blind, deaf, dumb people. I don't mean literally.
Speaker 1: And he had background too, which is interesting, right, he had Druidic background, but we're not talking about the Druids, the early Druids, we're not talking about the the Aryan cult. That didn't have anything to do with fucking human sacrifice. We're talking about the the the corrupted druid Liquorman ship like he Yeah, Croly had that in his in his in his heritage and his family was part of one of those Christian Zionists. Francis Colts. He would, he would they were in the Plymouth or the Exclusive Brethren. That was the Darby deal, right.
Speaker 3: Was next level. Uh, you know, I I've read some of his books. I actually tinkered with the occult and by.
Speaker 1: That, I wonder you sense dark presences. They probably fucking have a little bit of an opening to you.
Speaker 3: Bud Well, Well, you know, there's there's there, there are there are just like there's negative ways to use things, there's there's positive ways to use things as well. In fact, projection itself is a form of magic.
Speaker 1: You know what, You're right, and you know, I think it's pretty funny when I was reading that book about Babylonian magic by Michael W. Ford. Uh, one of the strings that you tie around your little freaking wax thing or whatever if you want to cause it, uh you know, uh, give it a health hex or health curse is a blue. Blue is so symbolic everywhere else. Blue is part of the medical establishment. Blue is in every blue cross, blue shield. Blue is sucking everywhere they painted Isaac Lurie is you know, gravesite.
Speaker 6: Blue.
Speaker 1: Blue was the color that didn't get hit by You know that blue was like the the what they call it, the passover blood on the houses in the hind it that didn't get fucking directed energy weapon destroyed. Right, Like blue is their color. Blue is on their flag. Blue is on the Greek flag. You know, it's like wow, something about that cyan right, that color and cyanide and all these other little connections that they have, Like the gas that they use on the kids breaks down in the cyanide in Waco. You know, it's it's a it's a ritualistic thing that they do with cyanide, even back in the well. We'll leave that a part of them.
Speaker 3: Bit man, I I love and in fact you are one of the few you and you and Duane because I've checked into his work as well, the ben Way viears andor not. You guys dig so deep into the best meat, you know what I mean. There's there's guys out there that like scratch the surface and yeah they get good stuff. But like like what you said, what your purpose is to find the root is also my purpose. I want to understand not just how we got here historically, but the early culture of my people and the unperverted like the Bardic tales and you know, like the Ada's written by our own hand, our own people, in our own words. You know, I realized the EDAs are ridiculously hard to translate in their meaning because they were written in a poetic form and so they're literally hard to translate.
Speaker 1: Well, when they found them in Iceland, they figured that they were Icelandic tales, and they weren't. They were in an older form of English. So when they were trying to even translate it, they were trying to do it with the the culture of the area that they were founded, so that again made it a lot of the words not correct. So it took an actual person who knew languages to figure that ship out right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's that's why I appreciate like you reading La Waddell, because I actually went to go see if I could find an audiobook because I'm a little lazy, and uh, and I went searching, and I'm pretty resourceful, and uh, I couldn't find one, not not of either the British heads or makers of civilization and U I and I commonly when I find when I hit that wall, I realized, you know, to myself, I say, oh, well, this must be something I should definitely read because you've you've gone over it, and so I'm aware of the content. But uh, but just in the fact, like you said, Hellstorm, the movie represents it, but it's not the entire representation that the book has, right, and so I'm going to have to just suck it up and get the PDAs. But but but yeah, it's it seems like if something is hard to find, especially you know, I'm into a lot of the gnostic and a pop full and hermetic stuff. You know, I read a lot of the old books, and I've come to find that the harder they are to find, the more worthwhile they are to read.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, if you get something, if you get something pre World War two or in the you know, between World War One and World War two, then you know the real controls happened after they conquered conquered, right, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and man, you know, this is an interesting little tidbit, kind of off a little tangent. But in that one Antarctica video, I was watching. They had mentioned that before the end of World War two and nineteen forty five, the Germans apparently two hundred and fifty thousand Germans this is speculation now allegedly went to Antarctica, to their base in Aerica and started and civilization because apparently if you go for far enough past the ice wal there's there's habitable land, and that they did this and that there is apparently you know, an entire civilization of like pure German areaans still on the earth. Woo, thank god, you know. But but that you know that they live in isolation past the icewall, which is all speculation and we can go into the little flat, you know, regardless of your ideology on on the cosmology of the Earth. It was just an interesting story because there was a lot of U boat movement between Antarctica and the late forty four and early forty five, and we confirmed that, you know what I mean. And but but it's it would just be very interesting because a correlation that they had made was, you know that the Germans had developed anti gravity technology already by then the bill and that they had they had the early Saucer style UFOs or bell shape UFOs and that that they're still using them today. It was just really interesting. But but it gave me hope. I was like, oh, man, I sure hope there's a whole civilization of pure areans still living on that. That'd be great, you know, because we're we're dwindling over here, you know. So uh So I was like, hey, that's like a happy hopeful maybe you know, I'll hold onto that one. But but that was also on that that for your mind video, But just interesting thought there, and it kind of gave me a little hope for the Germans because you know, not just them, but all of humanity just got just wrecked after after that war. You know, you're very familiar obviously, but but you know, we it's just been a progressive downward spiral sense.
Speaker 1: Here's what's funny about the people who try to conflate, you know, Hitler with the Rothschilds and like, oh he was a he was a relative, or he was an agent. And also there's I go and I think myself, do you not know that they he actually kidnapped and held for ransom a rothschild and through that basically paid up they forced they forced the biggest fucking ransom of at least at that time of all time. And they paid off their debt so for the crimes of usually and they they they the fucking people, you know, the family paid for the paid the freaking ransom, right. I'm sure that didn't bode well for their future. I'm sure that's the real one of the reasons why they went so hard on them.
Speaker 3: But you know well that you're right. In fact, Killer was the only man who ever arrested a rough child.
Speaker 1: One of them just got killed in a Laurel Canyon in a in a hose fire.
Speaker 3: Happy Thanksgiving everybody, Hey right, awesome, no doubt, one last dark entity on this earth. Well, who knows where their spirit goes with the lead.
Speaker 1: But yeah, back into the metaverse, so they'll be they'll be seeing you in your in your in your VR future, fucking right there with Kissinger and freakin' Feinstein's Yeah, and Lord Jacob, they'll all be hanging out with you. That that's that's gonna be the brain of the metaverse. Have fun with eternity.
Speaker 3: Oh could you imagine could you imagine like leaving this body and finding something worse heaven?
Speaker 1: No, you know, maybe that's what the shots are for too maybe that maybe I don't know if they if this would even be possible. I don't think God would create something that would allow this to happen. But you know, imagine you're just you know, you're you're not able to ascend and then go wherever wherever else because of some kind of binding, that curse, and now you are in these Now you are part of the circuitry.
Speaker 3: I've given it a great all thought and and a lot about the shots rings real ugly on the whole genetic level type of thing to where you know it does have the capability to change your genes. That's a scary concept.
Speaker 1: And why are all of these people that are nefarious, wicked, evil folks who definitely trashed and deleted and fucking yeah, influenced in a negative way elections and all this other stuff that don't matter anyway, because it's just going to be chosen however they want it to happen. But why is why is Zuckerberg meeting the Trump?
Speaker 3: Dude? I saw that energy.
Speaker 1: David, come on, and my friend, hold on, I'm trying to get you in Yan hold on, let me put the two screens. What's up, David? How are you doing.
Speaker 2: Hey, how's it going, Bud.
Speaker 1: I'm doing well, sir, How are you good?
Speaker 3: Good? Good?
Speaker 2: I had the other I had the ft change one open, I'm playing, So it was a little confusing for a minute. I'm here and back. Yeah. So we have a fellow, a fellow Bill Cooper enthusiasm amongst each other. Here I was biging the Bill Cooper Mystery Babylons and all that, and I love your shows where you chat about all that good stuff, really good stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've ever been formally introduced, but it's good to good to finally talk to you.
Speaker 2: No, we've not been formally introduced, which is of course difficult because you know, this is all sort of parasocial and our shows have to be generally speaking, sort of at a sync with each other obviously, right, So when I'm on, you're preparing or something like that. So at some point we do need to, I guess, do a formal Cooper Show. Reflections on Bill Cooper and the Alex Jones of it all. Yeah, yeah. You remember when Alex Jones did that insane New Year's Eve of two thousand, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Cooper called him out on her. This was coming from Russia and all this other bullshit and buy my products, buy my products.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by my IO nine pills really quickly. Alex Jones. That's that's the real Alex Jones. Everybody case you're wondering now. Of course, we have our problems with Cooper, right, so it would be interesting to discuss what he would think today. I don't think he'd ever changed his mind on let's say, his multi ethnic approach to fighting the oligarchs and all that. I don't think he changed that because of course he was married and loved his wife Annie very much, and they had Alison or Pooh or whatever that girl.
Speaker 1: Was, yeah, Alison, and Dorothy Dorothy who's name was Pooh yeah or nickname.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go. Yeah, So I don't think he changed his mind on that, which of course I think holds Bill Cooper back. He discussed a lot about fascism, as you know, he seemed to buy the World War two narrative, the boiler plate narrative, which is interesting. The guy that smart wouldn't be able to see past that. But then again, that that was the time.
Speaker 1: It makes me wonder because of where he was broadcasting from, Like I think I forgot his name now, but that guy was Jewish, so maybe he was trying to be polite to him.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Doyle, not Doyle, the guy who who owned the broadcasting station.
Speaker 2: Short wave station. Yes, you're right, yes, right, he was the old owner of what was it w b c Q or something, Yeah, something like that. Yeah, but it since has a new owner. It was my understanding. So that's why Hatting is able to be on there discussing real history and the Jewish problem. I don't know if you ever heard that guy. He used to call into Chris Cantwell show. He does an occasional excellent article on CODO or whatever. Ye, yep. I also saw your Ted Pike show because i'd forgotten about that incredible VHS tape he distributed. You know, again, not one hundred percent right, but cutting edge for the time.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always a little bit of something that's a little off right, and then you know the whole Yeah, there's some part of it that I didn't play because it was more of like the Kirstian spin of how we are supposed to somehow embrace these people and fix their their fucking problems, And it's like why do we have to do that again because of their book that told us to do that.
Speaker 2: The solution that really is that has not changed because that's still the E. Michael Jones solution, which is insane. So he knows the enemy and his solution is love them and convert them. Well, how did that go? That's why the Catholics are in the trouble they're in.
Speaker 1: Frankly, Oh so here here's a question that maybe you'll want to answer, says Was Doyle trustworthy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think so. He just wasn't up for the task. So, you know, Doyle was a nice enough guy. It seems I don't know much about him, but he seemed that he was trying to faithfully follows Bill, follow Bill's edicts from Beyond the Grave and all. But he just didn't have any charisma and frankly, that much at least passion that was. I don't know, he didn't exclude much passion. He must have had passion for the project. He maintained it for a while. He might even still be doing it. I don't know. But I just couldn't listen to him anymore because he was like a the dude would just like he's like a charisma vampire just sucked it out of the room. I couldn't listen to anything he did after a while.
Speaker 1: It makes it makes me wonder like it was he holding back or being facetious about something, or just when they did that documentary about Bill it something about you know, and then and then hearing some of the stuff he said in some of his lectures or whatever, it makes me wonder, like how the police came to him and told him that they were taking care of him, so so the trouble didn't come his way, Like what are they talking about there? Like some of the parts of the story don't seem like they add up. But it made me wonder if he was just it was he not so much a handler, but maybe like keeping an eye on Bill for someone I don't know. That's I don't want to take I don't want to put that on the guy. But you know, the tapes were in audible disarray. There's a lot of things that could have been done better if he was historial guy. You know, it's makes you wonder how much was lost because I didn't see them. I didn't hear them the first you know, when they're when they're new, So I don't know how many things were gone we never heard.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean, who knows. That's the real problem. Yeah, the fact that the tapes are in disarray, it tells me like, like the first thing I would do is go in there like an autist and archive everything. But then again, we don't know what Doyle was struggling with as far as maintaining the property and trying to keep the studio going. Who knows. I mean, it's probably a lot to it. But yeah, the business of acting as some kind of intermediary seems to make a lot of sense because let's just put it this way, it didn't end well.
Speaker 1: Right, it didn't end well. And I don't know what happened what came about with his I mean, his wife. She would be in the righties now, so I'm not sure if she's even around. But uh wars his daughters? Are they still out of the country quote unquote, I mean whatever happened.
Speaker 2: There, I guess, let's hope. So I don't know, But if they've tried to all their taxes, they'd be in big trouble, I think.
Speaker 1: And what do they know of their dad? You know that that's the other thing that kind of bothers me, because I mean I would want I would hope that they know what he did. And again, I don't think I would have made it the same decisions when a kid in my family. I don't think I would have sent them off. I would have been with them, especially if I thought everything was going to go to hell. I'd want to be next to them to make sure that I could be there to protect them.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is strange, which is why people do have a convincing argument that Bill was on some kind of a mission more than just you know, this is something he believed in that this might have been a requirement. I don't know what that means, but I've heard people pretty convincingly argue the same thing you did, Like, why wouldn't he just it seems crazy to me not to be with your family? But whatever, he had a lot of demons too. And I know you've you've an issue with people, and maybe rightly so that make too much of Bill's drinking. But he really did have a drinking problem, and so that was a lot to struggle with. There are cassettes of him calling lots of the UFO researchers, fellow UFO researchers, and he was sauced, you know, and they of course gleefully released those cassettes, which I think is a shame, but that is the entire they got to take that into account. That's part of who Bill Cooper.
Speaker 3: Is, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think I took more exception to his daughter coming back into his life out of the blue toward the end. And then you know, the police knowing where his guns were, like, they didn't want him to go back into the like they had orders not to let him back into his house, which basically is a kill order because apparently he had an AK forty seven by his doughter, which was like a rifle, like a hunting rifle. You know, it's about how did they know the layout unless it was Doyle or it was her when she meant on her visit, because there are two video or two broadcast where she talks about and he talks about them harassing her, m right, Feds or whatever harassing her. So and she said, I didn't give up any info, and yet they know everything about your layout or your help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this is true too, and it may not even be just that she intentionally did that. You know, there are people who are you can imagine if they're not, as if they don't sort of have a suspicious streak like we do. Maybe she chatted with him and thought, oh, I'm helping my dad. I'm going to make sure he doesn't get killed. But meanwhile, she was probably giving them the layout and everything else thinking she would help, you know, like they probably told her things like we won't have to break down the door or light the house on fire if you just tell us the layout, things like this, you know, and they get people convinced about doing the right thing.
Speaker 3: They call it you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jordan maxwell'system horrible, Like everybody jumped on, you know, trashing Bill at the end. But again, you know, going back to the Alex Jones thing, his claims about Bill, at least in the broadcast that ever he heard were not true about him, you know, swearing and you know all this, You know that that would that involved the alcoholism too, saying that he wasn't drunk and he was swearing. Was like, if that's the broadcast that everybody else heard, that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: No, it didn't happen, of course, not Alex Jones swear. So let's not make a thing out of that. You know, it's fact matters. Bill had a hot temper, so sure I could see him doing it, but it just so happens. There's no audio evidence for it. And even if he did, who cares? I mean, so, oh well, he's he cursed out Alex Jones, whoa who cares?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like his his his daughter, his strange daughter went so far as I say that his leg that was severed was because he was drunk and he actually rolled on it. And his story was that, you know, he was warned by by the by the agents not to not to you know, do what he was doing and to leave things alone, and that's how he got into his accident. So I mean, it's possible. And maybe that is why his relationship with his ex wife went to shit. Maybe he was drinking heavy. You know, I've seen I've seen it happen to other people, So it's possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, everyone's got demons, and his were yeah, probably particularly sizable. And he seemed to be he seemed to be real concerned about different things at different times too. So of course, if you spoke with an early Bill Cooper, he was one hundred percent convinced and boy with these good lectures. Man, I could watch an eight hour lecture of Bill Cooper, no problem, and he'd be up there regaling everyone with stories.
Speaker 3: Of his.
Speaker 2: Naval intelligence days and talking about documents he saw. You remember his story about the kronovisor oh brother, and then the aliens of course, except it it's not certain if they're aliens, they could be ultra terrestrial. I mean, he had the whole thing going, and who knows how much of that he believed. I guess he truly believed it. I don't know, but that was the early bill. Then the later bill was the bill that said I think I was manipulated in retrospect. That seems, you know, a little silly, and I think it's about having a distraction for people. Or he thought maybe it would culminate in some kind of Project Blue Beam thing, which never happened, which I'm not even sure they have the technology for it. Maybe they do, but to use Project blue Beam now would seem childish to most people who aren't Third world vers in my opinion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Fatima is we all arrived?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, I see. Yeah, maybe it was a Fatima kind of thing, but that just seems more like a mass delusion type thing. You know, you get very religious people clustered together, you don't need Project Blue Beam because they're already engaged in a type of magical thinking. And this I'm not commenting on the reality of God and Jesus and Mary and all that. That's probably all very real and I'm not smart enough to know all that. However, I do know this, if you get a bunch of religious people together, they're sort of participating in an agreed upon, you know, magical thinking session is what they're doing. So to get them to come a little further and say, it isn't just the father Son, the Holy Ghost, it isn't just all all that. It isn't just the begot to beget the begat and the blood of this and that. It's also Mother Mary visited me and she has a message. That's not a big leap to people who already believe in that hook line and sinker or really believe it, like in a faithful way, so to be to be less sort of suspicious about it. But yeah, so those girls could have even believed that they saw what they saw.
Speaker 3: Although E.
Speaker 2: Michael Jones seems to think that Mediagori and Fatima were some kind of intelligence operation. He has his suspicions. How are people chatting with you? That's not FTJ chats popping up on your screen, is it?
Speaker 1: No, I have I'm broadcasting through stream yard, and I was able to use an API to get the Rumble chat in here, and that's the only one that I can actually see unless I go to FTJ itself.
Speaker 2: Oh, dad, So I see that.
Speaker 1: Now, I see that you actually had been Oh and thank you, by the way, who a lot of flood?
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you?
Speaker 1: Flood?
Speaker 2: Yeah, get that, But those don't pop up on your screen, so I'd have to go to Rumble to see these other folks you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got to figure out a better system, Like there's there's a lot of problems with this computer. So hopefully when the new ones in, I can integrate more with maybe OBS or with our FTJ and make it work better so that I can get more stuff on the screen.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've heard about Yeah, I've heard about the benefits of what do you call it OBS or something?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, try I used to use in the past. It's not really something that you do with guests. So unless you're again using another source that you're also paying for. But I guess maybe you could do it with FTJ.
Speaker 4: It's right now.
Speaker 1: My system is just like throw the three that I'm allowed to have of destinations onto stream yard and with the API because it's not one of those, uh it's a it's an added destination, so it's not one that they actually recognize on stream yard. But I still managed to get the chat in here. So if I had like if I had YouTube or something, I could never be on it or like a Instagram or what other all the Facebook, it would also pop up in this chat that I could put up on the screen because I'm recognized. But the one the only reason why rumble is is because that API connection allowed it to be somehow, I don't I don't know how I did it, but I ended up banking at work somehow.
Speaker 2: You manage. Yeah, it's excellent. Yeah, I like the screen option, so there must be a way to do that with FTJ. Josh who was very on top of that. So I'm sure if you just asked, we have to open a ticket.
Speaker 4: And you have to go through the proper channels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank goodness we have Josh who so he won't tell you. Have you tried unplugging your country and plugging your country back in to try to make it work.
Speaker 3: No, it's not working.
Speaker 4: Just put just sending your request to your yeoman and I'll get to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now I'm over at Rumble. You have a very active chat. Good for you. Excellent. Yeah, I heard you do the tree do? Did you ever see that pile of documents called the Trees and Documents.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen the physical ones, but I know I've gone through the series a few times, listening to when I go used to do my really long drives back and forth of San Diego.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so this was a different era, of course. Now I bought the Trees and Documents when Bill finally made them available, and I don't regret it still to this day, because there's some real keepers in there. The problem is, it was it was some of them were very poor photo static copies. It's almost like, you know what happens when someone makes a copy of a copy of a copy and it keeps becoming generationally distant and more grainy, And that's what a couple of them were like. But they did provide a lot. I won't say all, but they did provide a lot up a lot of the specific so you could go reproduce the research. So that was neat, that's good, I got to say, it was a terrible propaganda tool. So I had this big snack of documents and Bill Cooper's intention was you show anybody and they're going to know, you know this kind of thing. They'll realize their country's been subverted. Here's the evidence. And even though that was then, remember Borders Books was still around, that's how long ago it was. And ironically, you couldn't get people to look at more than two pages of his giant thick stack. That's what I found.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's overwhelming, right, it's too daunting when you see it all like that. Again, what did what did uribezment Off say? You could drop a stack of documents and from these people who are completely subverted and demoralized, and it won't make a difference. All the evidence could bite them in the ass and they won't They won't recognize it until the boot is crushing their balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they're not happy until they're you next some of them because they've been convinced that that's what they deserve. And that's why we have to send a different message. You know, we're trying you're part of this as well. We're trying to create an alternative media ecosystem that gives people an alternate to the Jewish poison that would otherwise be pumped into their eyeballs and ears. You know, these kids, these poor kids today, they are just soaked in a brine of bullshit that tells them they've got some original sin and just like virtue of their birth, that they are the problem and they're at fault. So you know, in that way, it's important what we do. And of course, looking at your chat, you've got a real you've got a real community. So it's a real thing. It's an alternative, an alternative to the Jewish taste makers who feed us vomit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's nice to have this growing. It just seems like it's a there's an awful lot going on around us that's going a lot faster, much faster, and it's it makes you wonder, is there going to be enough when when everything fully falls? What chances are there? You know, you don't see everything, but I'm not going to be I'm not expecting some magical thing to happen. Will all have to do our part, you know, locally, with our family or whatever the case may be, to not love shit to happen, and we'll be able to do as much as we can do. But it would be nice to be able to, you know, maybe head things off at the past before we were already in checkmate. Yah, that's a thought, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, Yeah, we think about this more than other people. I would suggest, pardon the voice here. I did three hours of talking myself tonight about the Yeah, we think about this more than others, but we haven't gone very far. But because we've thought about it more than others, I think we can eliminate a few options. For example, working through the institutions. Okay, we know that's not going to work. An adjacent institutional attempt to build some sort of at least pro white and counter Semitic institutional memory, so NJP type stuff, where you're you're coming in at this stuff at a right angle and trying to use a sort of attention and pressure tactics right to to somehow change policy. And that worked a little bit. You remember Palestine, Ohio and that chemical train crash and those people what.
Speaker 1: That happens, and then you have the guys that thing happened like it was like a little bit of a foreshadowing or potentially, I don't know, part of the public ritual, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, well yeah, I don't know about that anymore. I mean, I was really into the thing you're discussing now, which is sort of the Twilight language, which is what Michael A. Hoffman the second called it. And there's plenty too that that's quite convincing. My My problem with that is it's not good propaganda. So how do I go to somebody with the Twilight language hypothesis and have them think anything but I'm alone? Even if there's a lot of reality to it.
Speaker 1: You know, that's circle talk. That's that's not a that's not a marketing talk. That's an inner circle talk that people already get it.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, yeah, yeah, you have to use people in it, so you much prefer to have a conversation about the lack of representation, for example, or the fact that no matter what people do, they seem to be part of a life support system for the world sixty million Jews and we can't unvolunteer from it. What do we do about this, Like you can have that sort of conversation and not offend people too much because you're not stating things you want to do to the Jews. You're not doing that kind of thing. You're just stating in the fact, like you know, you are part of a life support system for the world's Jews and you have no representation as they call you the supremacist like that that I can use. I can't really use Sandy Hook inside job or something like this with people. That's just me, you know.
Speaker 1: And again right, yeah, taboo topic again, so people are going to shield up again. And that's I think part of why the whole Fiasco theater with Alex Jones and Sandy Hook was to never never question because look what happened to that guy. He said, he's in a half in debt now and yeah, look everything, so we're gonna just gonna go like this, We're going to walk away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever reality there is to that, I thin guess that was a purpose, even if it's all fake. Clearly that was the purpose, you know, to make an example out of him. And maybe he willingly did that. I don't know, because this is also confusing. I just stopped following it. I tried to make sense of it, like the Onion was going to buy it, but they were going to buy it with the like essentially a version of futures on what Alex Jones will pay, And somehow this was finagled by the Sandy Hook family. It all sounds insane to me. It wasn't a real auction. It was a secret auction. I didn't think that could even happen with a state auction. I don't know, it's all nuts. Somehow it's not what it appears. But it's kind of like, who cares. I'm never going to listen to Alex Jones again anyway.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even believe that the trial that they were showing was even real. It just looked like it was a theater, you know, yeah, which.
Speaker 2: Is again why I'm at the position of saying, like, oh, you're going to tell me Alex Jones that the trial was oas okay, maybe Miles math is right and the trials of Hoax, Now, what how does that get me closer to helping advance and improve the material conditions of white people?
Speaker 3: I love?
Speaker 2: How does that help me?
Speaker 1: It doesn't really help right, right, It's another distraction right, well.
Speaker 2: And so I see it. I understand people that want to argue that it's meaningful in some way, I guess, but that's for them to do. I don't see that as terribly useful in any interaction I've ever had. Usually it is just exactly as you describe it. It's like a sort of distraction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, this is why I think it's really important. At least it did something for me. When I was reading the La wed L books, The Makers of Civilization. I started off with the one about the Aryan origins of the alphabet, and it just when you read what the details are of the people that were not even allowed to talk about, which are our own ancestors, and you see the parallels in how all these elements were taken and semitized, if you want to call it that co op, and they just the impersonated and then they eliminate the true origin of these things.
Speaker 4: And how far back does Zach go?
Speaker 1: Then, so then you read you know, The Makers of Civilization, You're like, oh wow, it goes all the way back to Samaria. And you know the Samarian kings weren't Semitic. They were actually from the north, you know, they were tall people. And then you go into the British Eda and you find even more detailed that they myth mythologized, and they you know, took things out of context and out of order and chronology and just made everything really terrible. So it looks like it's all disjointed. And then here comes Ela Wadell, and at least if you want to entertain what he did with it, it makes a lot of things make a whole lot of sense. And then you see, holy shit, they've from as far back as you know, thirty five hundred BC, they've been inverting everything. They've been you know, I don't know how many fucking very and shields they've made for themselves, like the Jew thing and all this other stuff. But this is like a sick ass, freaking cult of people that were constantly harassing everybody that was around them and just parasitically living off them and killing them as they pleased. And that's that seems like it's a common trait that they're still doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're a human algorithm. They've always done this. They've always been false economists, baby rapists and cannibals. It's just who they are. And we're not going to change that. You can see that in the Middle East today they're on a like a nihilistic rampage through the whole of the Middle East. These people are insane and there seems to be no stopping them. But I guess I'll come back to tactics you were sort of discussing earlier, like what do we do the only thing we can do? Since marching through the institutions or whatever seems to be a bad idea, and so does an NJP like adjacent sort of proto third party or something. It seems to me we should probably set up some sort of an affiliate affiliation group, maybe like a fraternity type organization, so you have certain protections and just make it about advancing white interests, you know, nothing illegal, and then at least you've got a nexus of people who can think about the future, have some white papers on hand about so when it all collapses, what do we do together to make sure we have our thing? And so it's all about preparation in advance. And if we had that, I think we'd be better positioned. So I'm not pretending that we're the next rulers of the planet or anything. That's sort of that's sort of ridiculous and larpie. But if we were just prepared, because people, I think they underestimate the value of something like a think tank for example. So imagine if we had a white think tank for white for the future of white people, and they were well positioned to do this. So this would be an incredible achievement because all of these, all of this the white paper stuff, the all the think tank thingking that happens that becomes the software for the world you live in. And people they don't see this connection. They just think, oh, these are egg heads giving each others, giving you the other checks while they pretend to work. No no, no, no no, they're legitimately changing the world. You just don't like how they're changing it. Right, So like Project Esther from the Heritage Foundation, they are a think tank, and they were think tanks before them, And lots of the ADL folks participate in think tanks. So this is how it works. We don't have a single pro white think tank, So if we had that, that'd be a good start. And who knows, maybe not to go Curtis Jarvin Andy, but I think he's sort of dumb. I mean, he's smart, enough, But he just I don't think he makes any novel thoughts happen. But he does argue that capturing elites or something is really important. So Okay, maybe we can't do this without an elite. But all we need is one billionaire. And if we have the thinking, if we have the software for the f we'd like to see in place, you might actually make something happen. But you're not going to get a billionaire. You're not going to get a lobbyist organization unless you already have an organization. So if the billionaire comes to your fraternity or your fraternal order, you can just convert that through proper paperwork filing into a lobbyist outfit. Next thing, you know, you're influencing policy to the benefit of white people legitimately, So I think that'd be the smartest thing to do. But that would mean white people sort of coalescing around this idea, and we're just we've not been trained for unity, so it's not pill battle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, the behavior of people is way different when they actually care. You don't see it a lot when they actually care about what they're talking about, When they actually care about the people of a country.
Speaker 2: I mean we do see that.
Speaker 1: There's a perfect example of that in Germany, and there's a perfect example written in my off of somebody who actually gave a shit about the people who he was, you know, involved with, rather than you know, just rhetoric to win popular favor. There's a huge difference in the way people act, and the litmus test there is like, well, what do they think about the armed citizenry, you know, when we talk about our previous presidence here in the early in the early days, like Andrew Jackson's like that, and there's an emphasis on the militia. Well, okay, those people that guy cared about. You know, the strength of the country comes from the people, and it also regulates the government because those people will also be pissed off of you if you're not if you're not doing what you're supposed to be doing for them. So there's a balance there. When you start disarming people, you know right away who the target is.
Speaker 2: It's you.
Speaker 1: So it that's that that idea right there kind of like coalesces with what you're saying, because we have to make sure that going forward, if we're gonna do like this, what you just said is a really great idea I'm just concerned that, you know, there's going to be this problem with.
Speaker 4: You know, people don't even talk.
Speaker 1: To their neighbors now, and that's that works to their detriment because it's a lot easier than to knock out individuals. And then it's a group, and that whole idea of like you know, if people show up in unity things, usually they people usually back off. Like if they're terrorizing somebody, and a group of militia doesn't necessarily mean they're using in their conscious means are there with them in case they need them. If they show up and they have eyes on them and they have cameras on them and all that stuff, technically a lot of times they'll they'll change their plan. You know, they might have wanted to burn that guy's house down with him inside of it, but now they might not.
Speaker 2: Yeahs Waco, it just takes them fifty one days or something. Yeah, but yeah, I got sixty one days out of it. Yeah. Yeah. We can't ever, you can't ever underestimate the terrible things this country will do. It's really horrible. And if you look at the timeline at well, first, there's so much we need to discuss. So I guess about this organization thing, and then I'll get back to your earlier timelines and narratives and how it all makes sense to you when you read a lot about this alternative timeline hypothesis. But first this business of the organization. Okay, So now imagine a future, because Evan has to have a vision, right, So you imagine a future where there's this rather insignificant fraternal type organizations, like a membership type order. Membership clubs, so to speak, have a system whereby you can legally excuse exclude people that don't adhere with your rules. So that's handy. It means you can only have in there the people you want to have in there, perfectly legally, no violation of civil rights. So we do that, and then we cluster a few guys who know how to get things done and a few big brains, and we write some impressive policy and we insist on getting that in front of the right eyeballs. But it never goes anywhere. That's a very realistic outcome. It never goes anywhere, but it does get the attention of let's say one billionaire. This one billionaire becomes your patron, and then you turn that into a lobby group. That lobby group can lobby on behalf of wide advancement, and that'll also probably go nowhere. So I'm being very realistic in all my outcomes. Then in turn, once you've tried that process, you have an excuse to go to the patron that's been helping you and you say, looks like we need a third party, because it's real we actually need. But of course billionaires don't have a billion dollars because they throw money at dumb things, So first they try the cheaper lobbyist way, So then you end up with a third party. That third party could be something like the Single Citizenship Party or something that focuses entirely on the fact that no dual citizen should serve in any public office. That one issue alone could get the Jewish question in front of the public mind, okay, and that would become a national discussion that the Jews don't I want to have, which is why it should be nothing but what we're talking about. So that series of things I've just described doesn't happen without a little bit of planning and what seems to be some bureaucratic, sort of boring steps, But I think they're necessary because I'll make a confession, even though I'm advocating for all these steps beforehand, I think this ends in a river of blood and a blanket of ash on the ground and with me pissing on a still smoldering Jewish corpse. But I can't advocate that because I would be illegal, right, So instead, what I'll do is I will advocate for every single step to be taken before it comes to that, because if I have tried literally everything, and it still ends up there, I can stand on the moral high ground and say, we tried everything. You left us literally no choice, So this is on you, like you literally asked for this and now you're going to get it. That's the position I want to be in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, as far as the political end of it, I mean, if we still believe that that's what is here and not. You know, when you have the central bank of a foreign entity that's like their embassy in your country and you don't have government anymore, like do you have nineteen thirteen, nineteen thirty three, we're all enemy combatants were enemies of the state, right because of the trading of the Enemies Act and the whole confiscation and that's all still on the books. We're still in a national emergency, so all the bets are when it comes a bill of rights too, and all that stuff plays against us, but especially when people don't understand that all that is either what if you want to call it political theater or you want to call it Jesuit theater because that's an old term.
Speaker 4: The stuff that the talking has to do back and forth just so that you get the same.
Speaker 1: Outcome, because it's the same body with both hands going you know what I mean, It's just like me doing this without without you seeing the end of the sock. I'm just doing this to get you engaged in it. So you pull the pull the lever but it pressed the button now or whatever, write it in and whatever the hell it is. But you know, I don't see if people don't understand what actually controls what we're doing, or I think a lot of effort will be wasted in the wrong direction. Because the things that are really like the U N New York, like New York is a foreign country, and and in occupation you have the CFI, you got the U N, You've got the I m AT, You've got all this stuff and it's all money in hands of super zion as you know, psycho bankers, and they're everywhere that they are that that country and that military is owned by them. That's the same reason like we were Israel before Israel is Israel, you know, And that's that's that's the thing people have to wake up to first, because you know, there's a there's this way of people falling all over themselves for authority, you know or military. Oh oh, they'll never do this, Like how many times have they shown you that's not true?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many times has the National Guard showing you that? How many times has FEMA told you? They showing you that they're completely inept because their continuity of government not not disaster relief, you know. I mean, there's a lot of shit that people need to come become aware of so that they understand that what they're living in is uh is paris not just parasitic, but it's it's maliciously out to get them. And if they don't recognize that's where the government is, there will be more. Really they'll take the I'm not involved route, you know what I mean, or they'll toll act like everything's fine, but it instilled upon them that what they're living in already is under a disguise but is completely has an end to it, and it's your end, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, years why Bill Cooper didn't His message didn't work very effectively because he was telling people that it's your fault and you're beasts of burden by choice and consent. You remember that phrase, yeah, yeah, right, So we'd literally tell them I'm here slapping you upside the head with a two by four of reality and you're a beast of burden by choice and consent.
Speaker 1: Well, that hasn't worked, Okay, So flattery like that will get you everywhere.
Speaker 2: Right, right, So that was always a tough message. But you know what, don't let's not condemn him for it and said let's learn from it. So, for example, like I think George Lincoln Rockwall was one part blue collar man's man and one part pro white thinker, and so I really respect that guy. But let's face it, maybe for that time and place he got a little attention, but that was not effective. Right, Cartoon Nazism was not effective. Bill Cooper was not effective. And Bill Cooper's confused messaging about how there's no one in control of the media if you want your own newspaper, get together with some friends and buy one, like dude, and he says, who.
Speaker 3: Told it to Hi?
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, actually they they created a out of that themselves.
Speaker 1: You know, he couldn't make it somewhere else, and they didn't really want to work, so they bought the influences that they did that. Yeah, doing the money, buddy, Then who do you think gets the free non usury money? Like that's sorry, you know, there's no, there's no. Yeah. Did they have a couple of things in it to their advantage? There, you know, some control, So they're going to give the people on the floor the means to acquire.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's why I believe he. I don't think he was controlled op so much as he was convinced that somehow he had he had faith. This was so strange. Bill thought America was an extremely flawed country that we're all about to lose, and simultaneously he believed in American exceptionalism. So this I could never get past in his thinking. But I suppose that that's more of a that was more of a prior, you know that term prior like to ever meet a friend who's join our scene by way of the libertarian to alt right pipeline. They still occasionally might express something and you're like, oh, that's your libertarian prior speaking. You sound like a retard. Well, same thing. Bill had a series of priors that were born out of his legitimately good experience growing up in the fifties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you know the belief in like there's still that spirit of the of the revolutionary days within the people.
Speaker 2: Yes, right right, he thought that was there too awakened. Now we have to be quite cynical, like, don't well, I guess I'll get your take on this. Do you believe there is a inherent revolutionary spirit and the American or do you believe that only as a consequence of feeling extreme discomfort will Americans ever make a change or desire one.
Speaker 1: I think it's yeah, I think it's the latter. There might be in some people definitely a spirit of defiance, for sure, but I think that might have something to do with hereditary background. I don't think every American feels that. I think a lot of them are quite taking comfort, you know, taken care of with the system as well. So you have those people working against the rest of them and they might not have been here as long as others if you get catch my meeting there. So I think that works against us. And I think the obviously the media is like the the ether, you know, or the or the hand stroking and petting people back to sleep. You know, they're more distractions or more like now not maybe not so much. If anybody just watches the news, they can see all the direct assaults on their everything that they that they hold sacred. But I mean, up until the most recent couple of three, four or five years, it hasn't been like that. Everybody's been you know, you'd have to go look for the information. You know, you'd have to go listen to the hour of the time or whatever like that in order to even know that there is something wrong sometimes because yeah, it doesn't sound right, and the bad guy always seems to win. But it hasn't really affected my house yet, you know. But now it's now it's different.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The COVID thing shook people up a little bit, but I don't think it shook them up in the right way.
Speaker 2: A lot of them became more confused, Like I think, a perfectly rational response to some of the COVID stuff that went on because there was a lot of craziness associated with it, obviously, But I think a rational response to that is someone arguing, like, what what do you mean, what do you need? We need less controlled media something like A good argument in response to that is like, no, no, no, no no. When these people are left to their own devices, they get into cloud cuckoo land. Like I can see that argument. I don't agree with it, but I'm just saying the fact that it was sort of an unbridled rabbit hole search, like a mass exodus from normy land. A lot of these people went nuts and talking about like whatever millimeter long cryptospidium and all of this brain viruses and it had every every insane thing. Five G towers were triggering parasites or something like, Okay, maybe that's true, but I need I need evidence. And besides, if you repeat that, even if it were true, I'm going to tell you that's terrible. That's a terrible conversion tool. Even if true, you sound crazy. So yeah, we need to we need to focus on what's convincing, what's persuasive, and what resonates with people, and what could resonate with people more than the fact that you live in a country where it's clearly broken. I mean, your kids can't afford to buy a home in the neighborhood they grew up in. So who's the who's this country for? Right?
Speaker 1: You can't you can't fix the system with this system. So that has to come to that has to come to pass in people's minds, like they're they're a belief in this this uh outline of what the what used to be here, I think still ingrained in people, you know, but that's not the reality of it. Go ahead and try to, you know, to try to defend those rights or stand for your rights in any of these courts, and then you'll quickly realize that that's not a real thing, you know. And then I realize that that's you've been sold something. You believe the fairy tale, but you can't apply it in real life. So that alone to tell you that this isn't isn't even you know, the system that was supposed to be here might be the perfect system to bring back, but it's not here now. So people are having faith in that, thinking that it's just a matter of time that turns around when we get the right people, and still that they're going to be into for something, you know, and unfortunately, if there's too many of people like that, they drag the rest of us with them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, emphasis on fairy when you say a fairy tale. Yeah, that's a lot of that.
Speaker 3: Conner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, I wanted to mention something. So this business of the narrative and who's in control of our narrative, and I have a comment about your timelines and narrative discussion. So I wanted to share something real quick with you. Do you remember the guy? You remember that phrase? Right after October seventh, there were many many Jewish advocates running around saying anti Semitism is the hate that mutates in this way, it's always changing, it's an ever changing working definition. This was all the rage. It still is all the rage, really, and this ended up coming from So here's Rabbi Barclay mentioning that anti Semitism, anti Semitism is the oldest ape in the world and the hate that mutase. Okay, so there you go, there's that. Now he admits to getting that phrase from Lord Jonathan Sachs, the Chief of the UK. Okay. Now, I thought Lord Jonathan Sachs was some brilliant sixteenth century thinker or something. No, no, no, it just turns out he's just an ordinary Jew in the UK. He's now dead, but for a while he was, of course the chief rabbi of the UK. And here's what he's this is, this is gonna, this is gonna rocket you out of your jimmy. So I hope you're ready for this. So he claims that nationalism is the outgrowth of the birth of newspapers. Nationalism, okay, and that this was a creation of Jews, and they have no idea where this is going to go, how it's going to pan out. Yeah, nationalism. So this brilliant, uh, this brilliant rabbi can't seem to figure the Latin root of nat nation is the same one in natal It means born of a people, a people, born of a people. That's what a nation is.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's very blood and soil the word nationalism. And yet here's what they're trying to tell.
Speaker 3: People, nationalism was an outcome of the birth of newspapers, and.
Speaker 6: Now we have no idea of how that is going to pan out.
Speaker 2: So his belief was until there was newspapers, people in France, I mean they knew they were in France. But once there's a newspaper connecting France, then they could see France. They the French could see themselves in France. This is his fucking art, if you can believe that, that's his argument. So now they're trying to take nationalism from us. These Jews have got to go. We're not meant to live together.
Speaker 1: I considered a mental disorder patriotism nationalism. Oh I don't know, name a fucking thing that sounds normal, and it's considered a fucking mental disorder. Weaponizing psychiatry yet again.
Speaker 2: But yeah again, Yeah, he's putting you on the couch saying, oh no, no, it's only because the newspaper's goy. No, Jews, we didn't need your narrative to be a nation. We didn't need your narrative control and spend. Speaking of what you mentioned about how the timeline an appropriate timeline, an alternative timeline, sure, but one that filled in a lot of gaps for you. It seemed to it put a lot of things in place, as you said, like a lot of things clicked in place. So that is important to discuss in the context of narratives, because Jews are the masters of this, particularly Rabbis. They're really good at this. You know, they argue with God and they win, don't you know? Spoiler alert. So yes, Now, the timelines here's an example of how powerful. Now this is going to be a bit of a different example than what you gave. What you gave was a positive example of the timeline clarifying thinking. Right, I'm going to give you a contrapositive example where the confusion of a timeline can help the Jews control a narrative and essentially enslave people. Watch this. Ask someone who believes entirely in the Holocaust. They would think you're crazy to not believe in the Holocaust. Hand them a pen and a piece of paper and tell them, I believe what you're telling me. If you can thumbnail me a timeline of the Holocaust, go, they won't be able to Okay. And I've tried this one hundred times, and what it proves is people when confused and unmoored, when they're unanchored from the reality of the timeline, they can believe anything. Suddenly it's possible to kill six million people in four years. Suddenly that's possible. It's possible to emolate people in crematorium that only could possibly emilate. I think maybe eighty nine thousand or something was the calculate if it went twenty four to seven, which it couldn't because the killing bricks need to be replaced every so many hours of use.
Speaker 1: So and I would say this too for people out there that like, yo, he didn't, you know, I have absolutely no problem in cheer on any of the fucking communist Bolshevik pieces of shit that were ruining Germany if he lined them all up and fucking shot them all in the same fucking day, because those were the subversive pieces of shit that were destroying and perverting the whole country. I'm not saying that's what happened, but but I wouldn't have a fucking problem with that. Why bother feeding them and turning them into workers and sending them off the Palestine, Why bother those people would just come back and screw up the country again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, of course. And it wasn't even that though, really, I mean, you know, this, this is this is really we're looking at people who committed crimes of subversion treason. And if you were a Bolshevik who was propagandizing the German people, you were guilty according to German law, so they put you in aterment camp. And Hitler's Hitler's idea of justice, which sounds pretty good to everyone whoever hears it, is if the Jew absconded with anything that was owed to German people, they were going to work, they were going to pay it off, and that's why they were in those camps. In fact, the only Rothchild Hitler got his hands on a banking Rothschild was someone he made clean floors. This, of course, is a harrowing torture.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they don't like to touch any They they don't like to do work, especially a rothschlic of it. Yeah, like that was like a I don't know, poking the devil in the eye.
Speaker 2: So the Rothschild he caught, the rest of them escaped. The roth Child he did catch had to scrub the floors in the museum. The Rothschild stole art from by way of uh, you know, fencing the goods and bribing people to get German paintings by German artists in his personal collection. So now you will scrub the fucking floors. That's justice, And so same thing for the workaday, ordinary Jew who happened to be a partisan or whatever. If you were popping out of bushes and shooting Germans, you're damn right, you're going to a fucking camp. You're going to a work camp. So yeah, I don't really care about their fate or whatever people try to tell me about Ann Frank. I think we dodged a bullet with Ann Frank. Frankly, she would have been one of these old skexy ass looking Jews is giving us a guilt trip and visiting schools and telling the children horror stories. So fuck Ann Frank. I'm glad she's gone, and she died of typhus. Anyway, no one gassed her, the juice.
Speaker 1: Didn't didn't her father lose a what do you call it, like a lawsuit against the guy who actually penned a fucking diary.
Speaker 2: Yes, the whole thing is a scaming, is a lie. And Frank the inventor of the ballpoint pen, right, that old gimmick, that old chestnut. So anyway, yeah, by the way, the Allies, if you just do the math on this, it doesn't take a brilliant historian to prove that. I'm going to tell you I know it's Buddy the Yeah, Allies killed more Jews than did the Germans. And here's how we know this, well, because the Allies, they they bombed all the supply lines. They interdicted even Red Cross trucks with food and didn't allow them to be delivered either.
Speaker 1: And the whole, the whole idea, you know Red Cross that was in Europe at the time, the Rothschiles were running that, and they were vaccinating. So if they were shooting people up with the same fucking poisons they shoot up now, they might have been causing quote unquote typhus to be worse by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, corse travels on the it travels on the dust. It's horrible, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's the thing too, I mean we're told that. I mean, lots of things appear with the same types of symptoms. If there was something that they could produce in that shot that made people die or got sick or had some kind of you know, malnutrition like type of reaction to it where they were depleted of their nutrients, they could have died the same way. You know, it looked the same, and it could have increased the body count, because that's what they really wanted. They wanted the body count because they wanted to scare Jews into different places.
Speaker 2: Well, sure they're forcing. They were squeezing Jews out into Palestine and the Americas, of course, And you're right that they also wanted to have a body count in those camps so they can go in and do propaganda, which they did. So they took the dead bodies, stacked them up and said these Jews were gassed, Like, well, why would gassing a Jew make them shriveled up and starving? Look, it looks like they're starving. And why would they be starving. It looks like the guards were starving too. Oh, it's because you guys blew up the supply lines. You subverted all logistics of delivery, and you even interdicted food trucks that had a Red Cross on them. So you allies are responsible for the mass death you claim is the fault of Germans if it even.
Speaker 1: Happened, right, And then also you have the like where were some of these pictures taking it? Who was actually in the camps when they took the pictures? Because didn't they they reopened for the fucking Germans? Didn't they kill a bunch of bunch of them by starving them in a fucking field next to the room. How many of those people showed up as quot unquote Jews and photographs later.
Speaker 2: Well those were later, however, I'll tell you the people that were in the photographs, they were Typhus deaths. They of course them were German. And the reason they were naked is because they were used for propaganda. Right, There's no reason to make them naked any other reason. So that's why I was done. It was made to shock people. And it's pretty simple.
Speaker 1: How the idea of strips everybody down to the underwear is that?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a token symbol that.
Speaker 2: I think the Germans are just lucky that the Jews weren't running around wearing their women's underwear, which is what the Jews do now.
Speaker 1: So helped me out with this because I the I heard I saw the clip of Ernst Zundel talking about this, the tattoos or how everybody claims that the Holocaust was was okay, this is legitimate because they got tattooed. Help me out with that, because that's that's one of the questions. Because a lot of those numbers didn't check out when they were looking at the register did they.
Speaker 2: No, Well, a lot of Jews, of course, got their own tattoos reparation. Yeah, this is a fact, and some of the Jews that claim to be survivors didn't have tattoos. So none of it makes As always, none of it ever makes sense with the Jews. It's always a wild and wooly sort of tale. It just it just never adds up when it comes to their stories. That's because they're engaged in a sort of narrative confabulation. They're not really they're not really doing this obviously to tell a story or tell the truth. Not well, they are telling the story, but they're not telling the truth, you know, they're just interested in cajoling you into the latest guilt trip to give them permission to do whatever horrors they want to do. Again, they're astride the earth doing this nihilistic murder spree while claiming they're the victims. It's insane.
Speaker 1: Robert Scott Bell said that he was able to relieve himself of a Social Security number because he found that personally offensive because his people were numbered before. He just said the same thing about his children and he didn't want them to be numbered. Well, that's also part of the IMF thing in the day, So he's not really involved with that anyway because they're his people. But that's pretty fucked up, right, Like he's a special boy, Robert Scott Bell does you know? You know, he's he's like a very popular host of his own show or whatever, and and he's like the master of ceremonies at the Red Pill at Red Pill events and yeah, like with with Ger Griffin and the whole John Bird Society crew, which is Rockefeller created. But anyway, the whole point is, the whole point is that was his statement because I had him on him once a long long time ago.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he was.
Speaker 1: I just found out what we were talking that he was, and I'm like, oh, so it's okay for me to be numbered, but you took it personally offensive because it was, uh, it was because your people were numbered once.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Literally, people run the IMF and number people haven't been born yet are offended about numbers, okay, jew And it's always there. It's always like this, by the way, if they'd have no standards at all, it wasn't double standards and always the insane stories. Of course you've probably seen some of these these make effective memes, which is why they're probably you know, they're wildly popular. But like the International Military Tribunal, like those Blue Nuremberg books, all the testimony from Nuremberg. You can get your hands on those, and boy they're full of some gems. So volume seven of that Blue series has a discussion of and they put this in print, like completely unshy about it. They they expect you to believe this that and I quote they the Nazis invented the following method of murder. Prisoners would be forced to climb a tree and others had to saw it down. The prisoners would fall with the tree and be killed. So literally like in a cartoon where you climb a tree out on a limb and you have to cut the limb off. Death me international, yeah, yeah, yeah. And then there were claims of not just in World War One, but early World War Two, claims of like electric conveyor belts in mechanized murder plants, like stories of like giant buildings where they would be killing people producing fertilizer for nearby cabbage fields, always adding these sort of realistic touches, you know, but you know, supposedly the meat up what do you.
Speaker 4: Want you know, I guess jewishly.
Speaker 1: If we're if we find these people still repulse, of of course we want to decorate our living room with them.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, Remember ILSA Coke was accused of having petrified jew thumbs as light switches. I should you not? Why would you want a jew thumb as a light switch? This is insane? Yeah, and of course using their shitty juice skin for lampshades. What what could be a more horrible thought? I don't want meat?
Speaker 1: Is that how we got the Ciskel and Neeber thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had two petrified jew thumbs up made a good movie, there you go. Yeah, which is ironic that, you know, speaking of Ciskel and Ebert, when you asked who was in those who was in those camps at the time post liberation making these propaganda films, we was Billy Wilder, who was a wildly successful Jewish filmmaker, and Alfred Hitchcock, so the master of horror and suspense and sent him in there to make a propaganda film.
Speaker 1: This was the point of when I found out Twilight Zone was you know, I'm like, oh he is too huh m. And then again I'm like, yeah, I can see the propaganda through the ship. Yeah, okay, I was younger. It was what we did. We had the marathon on New Year's Eve, right, So you watched tilet Zone and you get I loved I loved it.
Speaker 2: You know, but oh I enjoyed the Twilight Zone a lot. But yeah, looking back, sorry, buddy. Also, did you ever hear the book Escape from sob Before? It was a shitty movie. It's written by a Jew who supposedly engaged in the sober War revolt, which was a very small thing, but they made it some kind of giant episodic sort of film.
Speaker 1: But in the book, go ahead, no, I was gonna say, before we get too far away from the you brought up the Nuremberg And isn't it funny how they manipulated our minds and had people shouting for Nurremberg two point zero. I'm like, oh, you mean that time when the innocent people and on them during their periam. They're fucking perim. They're in the same fucking time that they did. You know, that full fucking book of Vesterer bullshit, where you know, Mordecai and blah blah blah, and then they ended up hanging him in what do you call it? Was it Harama's name was, and his and his ten ten sons, and then they went on to kill cozy rampages of gentiles. Oh that's great, just because they they wanted to to flex their their their frustration over being caught that they just you know, the kingdom just let them go kick off and kill a bunch of people. So that that was their perim, and that's and that's what they you know, the Nurberg trial was during their perim.
Speaker 4: So how how nice of them that that, you know, they.
Speaker 1: Would infiltrate people's brains again and make them think that we need a Nuremberg to a point zero because look, we took care of those those other nasty doctors.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, what the fuck? What's wrong with people?
Speaker 2: Well, this is what's really ancient.
Speaker 1: People were read and get their balls crushed and tortured into a confession because like, no, we don't have any idea what the hell you're talking about this ship, We didn't see any of this.
Speaker 2: You're going to want to hear this. I found a gem in a half in the Nuremberg tapes. You know, some of them, they're really hard to hear and some of the most of them are incomplete. But it just so happens that on day one hundred and sixty of the International Military Tribunal, there was this fellow named Jackson from America cross examining Albert Speer. Okay, and there was a tale told by Jew after jew after jew in testimony stating that there was an atomic bombing of Jews in a village. I should you not? And here was the line of questioning. I've cleaned up the audio quite a bit, so I think you'll be able to hear this.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 11: I have a certain information of an experiment which was carried out near Auschwitz.
Speaker 3: A small village was provisionally erected, and in it, approximately twenty thousand.
Speaker 11: Jews were put by means of this newly invented weapon of destruction. These twenty thousand people were eradicated instantaneously and in such a way that there was no trace left of them.
Speaker 2: Well it's convenient, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you don't have to look for the bodies because yeah, there's no evidence. Sorry, there's not even a trader.
Speaker 2: Jews were hung on that summation of testimony. Germans, I'm sorry, Germans were hung yes, right, yeah, Germans will hung on that testimony. How insane is that? That's the world you're live in. It's an atomic bomb in a Potempkin village erected for the purpose of blowing up twenty Why wouldn't you just put him in a big pen in a fence and blow that up. Why are you going to erect the village? It's insane. It's always like this with yous. None of it ever makes sense.
Speaker 1: Who built it? Was that the workers? Was it the Jews themselves that hammered the nails or was it a bunch of German soldiers?
Speaker 3: Who knows? I just want to know.
Speaker 1: Was it union work? It was a scab work? I mean, I'm be curious. I want to know who did it?
Speaker 2: Was probably fourth Labor, which was of course, yeah, they probably make more of that than needs to be made. Yes, anything makes it you work is terribly insulting. Yes, but it's always over the top like that. And I only bring up this escape from sober War jazz in case people think, like, well you know what, Davis, that business of the the International Military Tribunal, the number. No one's going to ever look that up. Okay, well, great, don't you go get this book for seven dollars and ninety five cents called Escape from so Be before it was made into a shitty film with Rutger Hower, and I do mean shitty. It's a garbage film. However, in this book, on page one oh one easy to remember. Go to page one hundred one. It's a very start of chapter fourteen, and listen to this insane tale. Now, remember this was at a time when resources were super scarce. Okay, alcohol was almost non existent, the food was running low and was quickly becoming non existent. And yet here's the story you're expected to believe. Sergeant Paul Groth made up little games. He'd order four jews to carry him around in the yard like a king while he'd dropped burning paper on their heads, okay. Or he'd make prisoners jump from roofs with umbrellas, yeah, or scale roof beams until they fell to the floor.
Speaker 1: They did the Mary Poppins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what the Once you believe and listen to this, it continues those who sprained ankles and broke legs were shot in camp three.
Speaker 4: Or when it falls on the track, Oh, okay, gotcha all right?
Speaker 2: Yes, Or he'd organize a flogging party, forcing Jews to run the gauntlet past Ukrainian guards with whips. Or he'd order a thin prisoner to gulp vodka and eat two pounds of sausage within minutes, and then he'd force the Jew's mouth open and urinate in it, roaring with laughter as the prisoner wretched in the snow. That's what you're expected to believe. So in the middle of a food crisis, Jews are having vodka and sausage, being forced to puke it up after pissing in their mouth. This is from the mind of a Jew, of course it is.
Speaker 1: It's only something that they could come up with. And I can only imagine what they're doing in Gaza right now with their little fucking crazy minds.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, And what they're releasing is insane, showing them dancing on dead kids and throwing the kid's ball around, laughing. I like your ball, they say, as the kids lies they're dead, They're wearing women's underwear, they're breaking into safes and keeping money. These are just these are people. These people are animals. They got to go. We can't live with them. So yeah, that's unfortunately, unless you want to go the Elivisil route, which is you give Jews everything they want, because eyewitnesses say that for months after the killings of the Jews, the ground continue to spurt geysers of blood. That's a quote in this fucking book, Jews of Silence. He wants you to believe that geysers of blood.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe because they're a bunch of sorcerers. It's not because they're part of your god or the ship that they've sold you into your religion. That has whorped everybody's mind into thinking that somehow we're connected to that. Of course, in that in that book, you would have to, you know, guide them to Heaven, guide them to to the because they need someone to do everything for them. You have to be the worker.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know this is a parasitic people. Obviously, yes, obviously this is not a productive people. This is why we can only hope that the curse is a reality. You've heard about this, the mythology of the eighty year Curse. No Jewish state or I hesitate to call a civilization, but that's what the phrasing goes. No Jewish civilizations ever lasted more than eighty years, which says a lot about the Jewish people that they always run out the clock after eighty years because they're constantly abusing the system of governance that they control. So hopefully we're getting close by the way, so maybe there'll be an eighty five year curse. I don't know, we might have to adjust it a little, but.
Speaker 1: No one left to kill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well hopefully that's not Yeah, hopefully that's not the case. But I want to live one day longer than the existence of Israel, That's all I know, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Even if it decides to shift over to Ukraine and become the you know, it's like they don't. I have this theory. I don't know if it's a theory or if it's just a feeling, but it's it seems like because of the way they've created and pushed people to Israel, that it was meant to be a burnt offering at some point. So even if they didn't have their Holocaust, they would make one and they restart the whole fucking victim ho chit all over again. So they might allow themselves to you know, because it's just the same thing with the Hamasing, like who really killed more Jews that day? If you know it's the IDEF or was it fucking quote unquote Hamas. So would they have a Hannibal directive and just kill more people to push their you know, the Jewish agenda for their I don't think they would have any problem with that. They don't have any bombs with killing people, especially what they did.
Speaker 2: It's what they did on October seventh, Like, doesn't have a Hannibal directive, Jews a Hannibal directive, and then they put all the dead Jews from the Hannibal directive over into the column A for Hamas. They also said that they were killing civilians, but that's not true. Hamas was moving in a deliberate path towards army out posts of the IDF. So yes, you have to travel through certain civilian areas to get to the military outpost, but that's that's due to the geography of Israel's choice. That's not Hamas. Hamas didn't do your city planning, fucking Jewish retards. So they're trying to get to where they're going, and yes they had to pass some civilians. Ps. All the civilians are former or current serving IDF, so they'll all have weapons. So a city is the same as a military person in Israel. So no such thing as an innocent Jew in Israel.
Speaker 1: Good point. Yeah, they all have to serve for sure.
Speaker 2: So there you go. Yeah, And that was also so that was a military that was a military option for Hamas. After they tried the March of Return, mimicking the Right of Return, they decided for two years to try to do this March of Return. They got ignored by the world, and in fact, a lot of them got shot. The March of Return is when the Jews, when the Jews were shooting the Palestinians, and we heard about the t shirts the Jews had made, which was one shot, two kills, and sometimes it was a pregnant Palestini woman. Yeah, at times it was two Palastinians standing in proximity to each other. That was from the March of Return. They just stood there like like sitting ducks and got shot. And that didn't work for them. They didn't get any attention. But ps October seventh they got a lot of attention, So we might take a page out of that. You really got to hurt your enemy for it to count. In other words, I was in.
Speaker 1: The early few months of what was going on there there was idea of soldiers with they made they fashioned necklaces or lanyards with pacifiers. Passifiers, baby, that's healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Four of them, you know, did a little trophy for killing babies. Yeah, very they that they claim and project that they project their own bullshit and everybody else anyway, It's like every day is Young Kapoor. They're always swinging chickens over their heads.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, every day's Puremfest. It's Puremfest twenty twenty four right now. This is what they do. So none of us should be surprised that there was a Puremfest nineteen forty six. This is just what they do. And they would love to put you in one big puremfest. They would love to kill your children in front of you after raping them. That's just who they are. I don't like it any more than anyone else does. But I'm not going to lie to people, try to tell them all they can be reasoned with. We've already seen these people can't be reasoned with. So I'm afraid they've got to go. But we have to have to have to. I emphasize this, We've got to take every single conceivable step first so that later we can argue we literally tried everything, and Jews.
Speaker 1: Behind got that that flavor of Bill Cooper too, because you said you can't fire first. That's kind of that kind of has that same mentality of the same idea of what you're saying, we've tried everything else.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No, he's right about yeah, he's right about that much because he was historically wise enough to understand that you may not be in a position where you win. And if that's the case, your only option is to have done it so correctly done it, so judiciously done it from such a moral perch, such a moral high ground, that even when your enemies try to lie about you when they write the history, they'll have a difficult time doing that. So that's what you have to do. You have to make it super obvious to the whole world that we have tried everything, and these Jews have been stringing invisible trip wires of grief, and when we sprung them. That isn't our fault. The Jews set the system up. I don't run this system. Jews run this system. They have Jewish privilege. I don't have white privilege. I'm not in charge of the banking system. I'm not in charge of capital and finance. I'm not in charge of any of that. That's someone else. I'm not the reason why our economy is run like a drunk spinning a roulette wheel of commerce. I'm not the reason why my kids can't afford a home in the neighborhood they grow up. And that's Jews. So this is on you, guys. We're trying to do this amicably, but if it's got to go the other way, you know, God will it.
Speaker 6: Oh so is that?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Is that why Trump is loading the cabinet with a bunch of Zionus psychopathic you know, dual loyal, fucking Jews.
Speaker 2: Is that why?
Speaker 1: So that show everybody just how fucked up everything is when they control. Yeah, I'm sure that's why he's doing it, or it's for the big takedown, but you know.
Speaker 2: It's like this, it's five D chess. So you got it, you project the opposite to do what you want. So in other words, we all know with Jews you lose, right, But what Trump is gonna do is show the world that with Jews you win, and then he's gonna flip it. I don't know how any of that works, but This is the latest q tard thinking that exists in what are really the Trump target rights.
Speaker 1: The Jews by giving them all the power so people can see it for themselves.
Speaker 2: You can give them everything they want and then you win.
Speaker 1: Right, what ei they're all of the positions of power to destroy everybody.
Speaker 2: But oops oops, yeah, but they're already at every choke point of power in a covert way. Now they're just out in the open, which I suppose is is some kind of benefit because pretty soon inescapable to anyone who wants to see who the problem is. They'll be like, wait a second, there's another Jewish name. Even the least quote unquote anti Semitic person in the world may become a counter semi by virtue of their self interest.
Speaker 4: Right, and you know they have that DoD directive.
Speaker 1: And then Trump's talking about he's going to, you know, do the national emergency for the immigration problem that the that the country created on its own.
Speaker 2: Bringing a lot of folks legally, bringing a lot of legal folks folks. Okay, so this is the old trick. Now, so you didn't want immigration, but now you're going to get it because it's legal. Oh okay, So if you staple a green card to the Dreamers diploma. Now it's legal. I'm still not getting what I want, but it's legal.
Speaker 1: Okay, But hey, digital idea at the border, so I mean that's a unless you're trying to leave.
Speaker 2: I guess right, we're tracking down the child traffickers. Okay, sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then notice the DoD directive didn't say you know, it's it's giving itself the right to shoot down illegals. It said citizens, So you'd have to be a citizen first, so for that to apply. And then the national emergency and all this, like we're already in like fifteen national emergencies that I've never been declared over, but you know, let's do it again.
Speaker 2: What the hell? And when I never understood this person, this paranoia people have, which is appropriate, but I never understood like the shock and surprise they have when they read about some new director. It's like, where have you been? We've had we've had martial law in this country several times. It's not like it's something new and they could do it tomorrow if they feel like it. So like where have you been? Martial law was declared and Austin by Obama Like this happens all the time. You need to grow up. When you're in power, you could do whatever you want all of the time, and then you just backfill what happened with you know, propaganda after the fact, you backfill it and you retell the story. Oh no, no, we had to do that because and then justifications come into play. So that's what we have to remember. Here's how people work, and it's at the same time, people have a right to work this way. It's a shame people work this way. So people have a right to want to be led. Okay, it's who we are. People have a right to be represented. It's who we are. However, it just so happens today that you have no representation and you live in a system that no matter what's flown up a flagpole, pretty soon everyone's saluting. It just so happens people that hate you are in charge of the flagpole.
Speaker 1: Right in that situation. If you don't understand that, then you're just waiting for your turn, you know, like it's gonna be a little bit late when they're showing up at your front door.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: That's that's the whole you know, checkmate thing that I'm concerned about. Is that as long as it's not affecting my daily life with my blinders on. Until it does, everything's fine. Everything's fine, everything's fine, everything's fine. I don't want to believe that this is true. So this is fine, you know what I mean. It's like then it kind of sneaks up on you a little bit, doesn't it, when when something out of the ordinary happens and disrupts your day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that's. Uh, you could almost say that, Uh, someone has to be the early warning system, you know. So Bill was doing that, and I hope I'm a little bit of that, and we do need that because not everyone's got the same sort of Spidey sense when it comes to this stuff. Some people are just obliviously floating from one catastrophe that a next, never knowing that there's a common enemy at the root of it all. And so, yeah, you're right, it can really sneak up on them. It can rock their world. I dare say that. You know, if the government did the worst thing to its people tomorrow, there'd be some people having nervous breakdowns because they would be shocked by the incongruity with their belief in the American exceptionalism they've grown up with. But you know you and I would just say, oh, I see, this is just Thursday.
Speaker 1: I look around the people with China or Russia that did it either. Oh we love that too, yes, yes, yes, did you ever notice? By the way, the the business of this right, the new right, I guess I'll just call them trump towards.
Speaker 2: God love them. They they want to be represented. Okay, they just think this is the guy, or at least they give you some argument like, oh, he's less bad than someone else.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe he's not really a politician. He's a distance.
Speaker 2: He's an outsider, a billionaire, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's something as an outsider billionaire. They don't let you be a billionaire unless you're unless you're made. You know, it's like a CEO of a mega corporation. Bezos isn't brilliant. He didn't know how to seal ship online better than you.
Speaker 4: That's not how that worked.
Speaker 1: It's because he had unlimited money to fill upward and take over the market.
Speaker 2: You know, it was only Trump was only going to Epstein Island to expose him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was getting all the dirt.
Speaker 1: He was the recording.
Speaker 2: Recording his mentor was Roy Khane, but paying no attention to the Jew named Roy Cone. Right. Okay, whatever you say, guys.
Speaker 1: But the gay you right, because he didn't he have all kinds of like you know, ages and ship like that.
Speaker 2: When he died, he literally died of age. Yeah, so he got that right, gay Roy Cohne hanging out with Trump and telling him he was like Trump's daddy for a while. But I only bring up these boomer tears sort of. It's boomer brain. It's not just boomer people. There's tons of boomer brain people who are they could be young, but if they're into Trump, they're the Trump tard class. And these people they get mad at China and if you really dig down with it, like you really asked, he's got some time with an uncle at a barbecue, and you want to find out what do you really have said about? And so they talk about China. Sometimes they get desperate and they bring up the Wigers or something and they talk about Tianamen Square. Okay uh, And then you get down to it, like what okay, that can't be it. Because Jones said, oh yes, they might believe they run the banking system. That's true. However, when you dig down to it, when you get past the layers of bullshit on top of your uncle's true opinion of why he hates the Chinese, what you're gonna find is, well, you're gonna find, deep under those layers, here's what your uncle, Here's what the Trump tart is angry about. When it comes to China. They're angry that China when they catch a ceo of a baby formula company poisoning babies. They're jealous that China kills that motherfucker. They're jealous that China puts that ceo to death. They're also jealous that China, while not a perfect country. I'm not Chinese, so I have no investment in China. But here's a fact. China does Chinese shit for Chinese people. Okay, maybe not all of them equally, blah blah blah, but they are astride the world stage acting in Chinese interests. And that drives Americans nuts because they know they're never going to see that with this shitty government, never gonna happen. And they also know that they have no representation and that this government acts precisely counter to their interests. That's why they're made at China. It's not the fucking Wigurs, it's none of that bullshit. It's because you're just angry you don't have a country acting in your interests.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you what you think? Do you think of Russia is acting on Russian in interest and do you think that's do you think that's a real thing? Do you think? I mean, well, you can try to save Ukraine important Apparently one I'm twenty fourteen, and then the shit went down because they they wanted Ukraine didn't want that I am flow and fucking up their life, and they definitely wanted what Putin was offering. And then all of a suddenly here's some chaos, and you know, the Russian loyalists in Ukraine started getting targeted for the next ten years.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was the twenty fourteen business with the Mardan Ku and that was that was the Jew Victorian Noodleman, Victorian Neulan all over that shit. They literally chose all the future Ukrainian leaders and they began the process of bombing the pro Russian Ukrainians in the don Boss. They've been bombing their own people for eighteen years, and we're supposed to think they're the good guys. So Nope, I don't think Russia always acts in the interests of Russians, however, like that would be naive. However, they act more so in the interests of Russians than this shitty American government ever has. So here's an example of Vladimir Putin, a very imperfect man, and I'm not necessarily like a big Putin fan or something.
Speaker 4: He's protecting chabaud Leivivich.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't see if that's I mean, maybe maybe, maybe he's playing a game. I don't know. I'm not trying to play five D chests with that guy either, and to make excuses for him. But I mean, he seems still awfully pissed about what they did to the Romanov family. I've seen, yes, that people.
Speaker 2: Still interview with Tucker. Yeah, he seemed, Yeah, he seemed rather miffed about, Yes, the consequences of the Jewish nineteen seventeen revolution in the Romanovs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The first time I heard that the Bolshevik well from reading books stuff like that was maybe used a Putin quote that said he said eighty five to ninety percent of all the Bolsheviks were Jews, and the ones that weren't were fellow travelers in the lodges.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, this is the reason Hitler too was against Mason's and all that. Yeah yeah, well, I think here's what here's what Vladimir Putin did. So you can only look at what he's done because they'll all say things they say, But here's what Vladimir Putin did. So you remember what Soviet Union went through when they existed, and out of that ultimately came Putin, and Putin obviously lived through all of that, and he was in security services during all of that. So he was very much involved in the Great Game. But let's not pretend he's probably angry about what world jewelry, global finance put his country through because they were just absconding with everything they were treating it. It was a looting operation, really, is what they did to Russia. So he would have a right to be angry. So but let's say even if he's not angry, because I don't know his personal motivations, here's what the man did. So he looked at Russia and he said, Okay, this country cannot continue to operate with eighteen different oligarchs, half of which are competing with each other. We can't have it. So what he did was engaged as security services and Putin saw to it that while there used to be eighteen major oligarchs, there were now six. Where there used to be sixty eight percent Jewish oligarchs, there's now one. One of the six is Jewish. He's probably the Jew they told, if you can help me subvert your other Jews, you'll get their shit.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And then you remember who calls off.
Speaker 4: The dead of Russia too, and then kick out the Roschiles in like.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, this is part of his process of purifying the financial class. And he allows he allows the six oligarchs that I'm sure he's got dirt on, and they're the ones that get to operate because he understands, like in America there's always going to be an oligarchic class and you have to serve their interests otherwise they'll subvert you. So he's just dealing with certain realities. I think now America is a whole other kettle of fish. As you know that this is a pure geocracy, it's a whole other it's a whole other thing. However, you can you can say that even if you think Vladimir Putin's the worst guy in the world. He went from eighteen to six oligarchs. He went from more than half of them being Jewish to just one. Now you tell me who's more jewed up. So he's got a picture with Habad Lubovich. Okay, find me legislation being signed by Trump that doesn't have Habad Lubovich in the background.
Speaker 1: Fuck off, right right, right, Okay, I'm glad I asked you that question because I honestly get shipped sometimes when I say something to the fact that you know, he's doing something that we should be doing over here.
Speaker 2: So well, he's acting in the interest of Russia. And Russia, by the way, is a whole different thing because much like well it's different than America. They are intrinsically multicultural, like legitimately they're multicultural and multiracial. So you've got the Mongolian old blasts, you've got some Jewish old blasts, and you've got the bulk of Russia being the hereditary Russian people, but they're legitimate like they were. Russia was formed that way. Okay. America imported Negroes into this country, and every single black brought here by a Jew on a Jewish ship, right, yea, oh yeah, it is a literal balloon payment, Dutch right, Dutch right, It's a literal balloon payment that always inflates and reproduces. This is the curse Jews have laid at our doorstep. So that's why we're quote unquote multicultural, whole other animal. So Russia may be a little more, may be easier to act in Russian interests. Okay, sure, However, given American exceptionalism, we should be able to figure this out. And yet we don't. Well, that's because it has been figured out. The system isn't broken, it's fixed, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, by the way, you know those Russian oligarchs, one of them that got away with most of his wealth intact, was called the Moysky. Guess who funded Zelensky.
Speaker 1: So went on and went on interviews and started crying about how Putin was this madman and psychopath and all this little bullshit.
Speaker 2: And yes, he was at the forefront of all the anti Putin ship because Putin had personally offended him by telling him get out of my fucking country.
Speaker 1: Kaike, one of them he had in prison for a while, and that was his story. He was like crying about his his his time being in the in the lock up before he was exiled or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, him and Britney Grinder so sad, so sad, right, mister Grinder, finally free. We're glad to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the I mean, you compare countries. I hate to say it, it's pretty easy to start loving Russia. By the way, Russia also engages in what would be very American thing to do otherwise is incentive based policy. So in other words, when Russia has a concern about again, not just some big pro Russia guy, but these are the facts. When Russia has a concern about their dwindling population numbers, they don't go get Somalis and ship them in. They give policy. They give policy benefits to their people. So they say, here's the three tiers. If you have one child, you'll have X amount of your mortgage paid. If you have two children, you get the entire mortgage forgiven. In this way, they foster families, and this is Russia, and it is filling up Russia, which it would be possible, by the way, for European Americans to fill up America. But it seems Jews of other plans.
Speaker 1: Germany seems like it comes into my mind when you say that, you know, there was a big push there right then, didn't didn't Hitler to put it in and so all those same types of incentives for the family.
Speaker 2: Yet different. You'd have to have like six kids to get your whole to get your whole house paid for. And the wife would also get like a literal gold medallion if they she had six kids, she'd be the gold tier. But yeah, so they were just all about making you know, beautiful German kids, which would be totally foreign to America of course, to say nothing of the fact that America was like eighteen percent of its stock pre Civil War was German, so like literally.
Speaker 1: Official language was German.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. And this brings up another point for people, because I only I only want to mention this because it could be really persuasive to people. I often tire of the discussion of like Judeo Christian, Like you've lost me at Judeo. So what I like to bring up with my friends is h list.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: I like to tell them. Listen, uh, let me show you the difference between Jews and other people. So here's the Old Testament. Let's give it to white people. We call them the Amish. Here's the Old Testament. Let's give it to Jews. You have fucking Deuteronomy type shit, and you have Israel today. That is not because of the Old Testament necessarily, Okay, that is because those people have a problem, and that illustrates everything the same exact cultural software. Look at the different results.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they have no conscience and there anything they can do to justify, Like who did the Amish write ten thousand pages worth of you know, biblical explanations as to what the fuck they were reading that? You know, their rabbis fucking wrote it, wrote for calling it the I mean the talmut and.
Speaker 4: Freaking so hard. They needed is so hard too.
Speaker 1: They needed also glurriying Kabala to go along with that, you know, just so they could justify every fucking thing that they wanted to do. That came on a whim. And now it's God's order because you're the chosen, so you can't do wrong. Awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when the Old Testaments in the hands of Jews, suddenly God is a real estate agent and he's also a Talmudic pill pull like lawyer. God's a lawyer. Now he's telling you know, you got to put it through the hole in the sheet. Oh, she's got her period, you got to put her in the special hut outside. Well, you're allowed to rape the kid as long as they're less than three. It's like a poke in the eye. But then you've got to give a big dowry if the gigs ayet married. It's all these insane rules, and this is why these are neurotic, insane people. They have higher levels of schizophrenia when they make jokes about.
Speaker 3: That too.
Speaker 2: A lot of inbreeding. Yep, it's actually when they talk about Hillbillies, it's actually jew Billies that they're talking about. This is why Jews have their weird eye placement and they have the very dysgenic features. Yeah, they are a separate people and they like to play it both ways. Jews have protections under civil rights in America because they're considered a separate ethnicity. So they're religion and in ethnicity, you know, in case they're not adherents of Judaism. Very convenient that you can have it all ways like that. Interesting.
Speaker 3: It's been quite.
Speaker 1: This has been quite the first encounter with Davis. I really appreciate you coming on and enlightening us, and everybody's loving it. In the chat, by the way, they said that I have a new hero. Even one of them said, I think to of them.
Speaker 2: Hardly find someone else to follow, But yeah, do my best, but hero, Nope, you can check me out. I'm an FTJ, just like our buddy Christo's here, so you'll find me over at FTJ. You'll find me on well like yourself Odyssey. I'm usually on Rumble too, but it's always eight to eleven Eastern? Are you Eastern Standard Time?
Speaker 1: I wonder, Oh, I'm I'm the oddball in Mountain Standard because I'm over here in Arizona.
Speaker 2: Okay, you see over here it's one eleven, but over there it's a little earlier.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's eleven thirteen, and we hold that half the time. We're Pacific time, but when they and we don't.
Speaker 2: So I'm not even going to try to follow that. Yeah, but I'll keep loving the show. I love when you touch on that old stuff and it's like reminiscing and learning all over again because you can listen to those right.
Speaker 1: We don't know our history, so it's nice to like try to find people who actually wrote about the stuff that they altered exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is why Ballbuster serves the purpose of a type of institutional memory. And you know, each each presenter can be a little component in the institutional memory building blocks and then by then we you know, we actually build something.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and Karen asks, it's the Right Perspective. It's Karen asked what David's FTJ channel's name is.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yes, it's Right Perspective Radio with Davis Lherman. It's on FTJ and Odyssey. So yeah, I hope you join me again. It's Eastern Standard Time, so whatever that means for your area, but it's always eight to eleven Monday through Saturday. Are thinking about I'm thinking about hopping on at odd times on Sunday when the wife and I might be done with our day and do a little something called Mimosas with odin. So we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, when I was in the Coastguard of Mimosas was the was the breakfast after after a night of drinking.
Speaker 2: Right, you have to have hair of the dog and all that. Yeah, it helps, it does help, But that's when you were a younger man, it's easier, much easier to do some drinking.
Speaker 1: Then, yeah, I haven't. I haven't in nine years. I think it's I was disgusted with it. Probably two years before that. I was just getting tired of the whole you know, routine. But you know when I when I found an excuse becoming a dad, I was like, yeah, I'm done.
Speaker 2: That's actually when I slowed down a whole lot. Same thing. Yeah, it's hard to be productive and on your toes when you're drinking. So that's why I stopped. I just waste a night if you have a if you have a drink or two, suddenly you know you're not product you're not doing anything, You're not productive. You don't want to read a book when you're drunk.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, and you did lessing with people with all the stuff that in our head need to do is like, you know, intensify that and then and then look out, let down the reserve, you know, a for expressing our opinion.
Speaker 4: That's the lesson you need.
Speaker 2: Well think about this as far as like an enduring purpose that we're serving. Look, let's say let's say I'm only ever going to have fifty listeners. Per show or whatever, like okay, but you know what, for myself and others, if Bill Cooper had a community that he could rely on and constantly be updating asynchronously and sometimes even in real time, he might not have turned to the bottle and frustration so frequently. So I find it easy not to drink and partake in all that because I've always got someone to talk to, something to do, something, to try to advance the interests of white people. I'd rather preach about improving the material conditions in white people's lives than go and get drunk. But I spoke as if I were all alone and frustrated, I'd probably be angry, and you know, I might have a drink or two, I guess. And that's what happened to poor Bill. Bill didn't have a community. They isolated Bill.
Speaker 1: And I don't think, and I don't think. I don't think Doyle was there to be a sober buddy either. I think they probably drink together because I think he talked about it a lot too. So that doesn't help us, No, Right, Doyle.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a strong enough personality. You would have had to you would have had to be a bigger personality than Bill to try to control Bill, and I'm afraid that was going to be a tall order.
Speaker 1: It wasn't going to happen.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Thanks for sharing. Thanks for sharing your stream with me, buddy.
Speaker 1: Man, it was great. Anytime, I'll do this, probably next Saturday too. I'll just jump on if I have time, when the kids I'll doing their own thing, and I might even come back on tomorrow. But tomorrow. I don't know if you're interested in this, but are you familiar with Stefan for stopping?
Speaker 2: No, I can say I'm not.
Speaker 1: He's written four books out of Urban Survival. Is one of my favorites in the math those guys to the Way of the Warrior. But he is very jew wise. If he will, and he's on YouTube, he's also on bitch shoot, so he'll he'll live stream at why I want to say that right way, it's nine I think it's nine o'clock Eastern, and he sends out the invite to everybody, so you know. Thor at the door is Steve Steve Mercer who's the producer for Freeman and he's usually on there and a couple of other guys, some of the guys that actually listen to FG and have been like long followers of s FR and FTJ will jump on too, so I go on there whenever I have time. I think tomorrow the kids are going to be at another birthday party, so I'll probably try to be to get on here and be on there too. So I'll send you the link if you want it, I'll post it in FTJ or something like that. If you just go to Stefan Verstappen on YouTube, though he posts it right in his chat. I think I think you guys have hit it up pretty well.
Speaker 2: For the next time I'm going to need your link. Do you check Telegram? I'm pretty sure I shot you a Telegram message.
Speaker 1: You know the automatically mute everybody who's new.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to fix that.
Speaker 1: I think I muted it one time because I was an elliptical and things kept on popping up when I was trying to read a book. But I was and then I just never was able to uncheck everybody.
Speaker 2: So well, if you hit those three dots and go into settings, I think you can fix that.
Speaker 1: On mutiny right now, I see you.
Speaker 2: Oh good good, So let me let me send you This may seem I mean I'm going to send you the original message. At least you'll see it now.
Speaker 3: So here we go.
Speaker 2: Ready, bam, did you just see today's message where you should see it soon?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I see here?
Speaker 2: Oh see that? All right? Now we're in touch, so you shoot me alerts like that. And I'm sure at some point we'll be joining other people together. That'd be cool, all.
Speaker 1: Right, awesome, Yeah, And so I'll send you a link tomorrow case you're available, I think can jump in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be great. Yep, yep. I think my wife and I might be walking around the lake then, but you never know. Sometimes she's tired. We just had companies, so she might be tired, and then I'll have a few extra hours on my hand. Either way, Again, thank you for sharing your stream. I think you're a real professional. I like what you do here, and I'm looking forward to your show as always. I like the fact I can download off FTJ. It's great. I can I can whistle while I work and listen.
Speaker 1: My favorite. My favorite feature too is the import Like I can put other things out there pretty easily, just instead of having to download it, upload it and all this other craft. Because a lot of times I just leave it right on streaming under without downloading it. So if I want to put on a different site like issue, I got to do that, and then sometimes I have to freaking use handbreak to make it smaller. So yeah, it's like it's like import click boom and then just walk away put the link in here.
Speaker 2: It's real nuts. Yeah, that was all. That was all Joshua, the brilliant Joshu who always at work over there. Yep, we appreciate it, and of course we appreciate Dave Gahari and all the presenters. You know, Dave Gahari made this Noah's ar Court enjoying. And there are people who would talk shit about Dave because he's one quarter elevenies whatever that means. If he didn't tell me, I would have thought he's Italian. I knew Italian guys looked just like him. But anyway, he built this arc and uh yeah we should. We should really exploit it. That's what he wants us to do. He wants us to use it to its fullest potential, and that's what we're trying to do. So we did a little bit more of that tonight. Daniel, Thanks again.
Speaker 1: Buddy, Yeah, thank you, sir, it's really nice meeting you, and thank you for coming on. I'm making it even more awesome show than I could have.
Speaker 2: Ever done by hisself. Hardly, hardly, but thank you very good. All right, buddies, take care everybody, Thanks for listening and see you hopefully see you at the right perspective radio Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and uh, I think Josh he's still there.
Speaker 3: Are Yeah, I am. I was thoroughly enjoying the presentation. So Davis, smart guy, uh and Chack, if you're still listening to Davis, I was. I was the one who mentioned the hero statement. And anyone who is all about advancing you know.
Speaker 1: You have some good ideas about how to do that. That's that's good, that's all. Yeah, it's always good to have a plan and not just talk about what the problem is.
Speaker 3: You know, and well exactly exactly in fact, that's just like he was saying, the think tank thing is the key because you know, just like you know, the house that you're staying in right now, that you're sitting inside of, was just a thought in someone's mind before it became that helme. So all things are created, so we do get enough people with you know, one of one heart one mind. You know, we can accomplish a lot more, especially if we get some really good, solid grounded minds, you know together.
Speaker 1: More people together makes the magnet stronger, and the magnet pulls more people to.
Speaker 3: It, right, Yeah, that's it. I mean I didn't want to interrupt, not even you know, there was a few times where I was like I might have had something to interject, but that he was just rolling and uh and in fact, there was a few things times where I was like, whoa, you know, the whole smoldering corpse thing. I was like, oh, I like this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeahs on the smoldering Yeah, buddy, you know, that's that's my kind of that's my kind of guy.
Speaker 3: We need, we needed, you know, a couple of million.
Speaker 1: But I didn't need to realize this is funny. Badger Bella says, thanks for the chat. D Yeah, David and Dan that's there.
Speaker 10: You go.
Speaker 1: That's cool. We're the double ds.
Speaker 2: Tonight.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, indeed indeed. But uh yeah, man, I think I think tonight was a stellar one too. Like I said, uh, you know, I wasn't expecting him to be as as as.
Speaker 1: As very well spoken, very well spoken. Yeah, I picked up on some of his shows before, and I really enjoyed him. And he was playing some really old footage of Germany and and I think it was colorized and it was He's like oh, and it was like, this is what they took from us, This is what they took from us.
Speaker 4: And I was like, wow, this is really hard, this is really impactful.
Speaker 3: You know. I saw one of those in a fourteen eighty eight video. Yeah. Yeah, tragic in fact that you know. That's especially seeing, like you said, in the heyday when they were all just you know, free, happy, and you know that under the Hitler era basically from thirty three to thirty nine, you know, and it's it's like, wow, you know, the whole world could have had a taste of that. But no, that was stolen as well, you know. But yeah, no, I does he I heard it that he has a Rumble channel. Is it the same? Is it the right perspective as well? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think it's I think the continuity is there.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. It sounded like maybe not always broadcast there though, so maybe the more full content will be on FTJ. You're on FTJ, though, aren't you.
Speaker 3: I am? I am I I don't get on too often. I try to keep it simple on one or two platforms, just to avoid the notification.
Speaker 1: Thing, like anybody by going to FTJ.
Speaker 3: No, considering that you both were on FTJ, I can that that there's you know, more voices that are like minded.
Speaker 1: That he's there too. He's a really good dude.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Dave's got his show too. I think I think everybody over there is pretty awesome. I haven't really I don't know if I've caught everybody's show yet, but yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna talk to you later. We'll have to. I'll go in and get a couple a couple of pages from you. But yeah, I think I think you guys, between you and Davis, I I do feel like there was anything else that could have been said. You guys pretty much uh hammered everything. I mean, he's a really knowledgeable guy. It's it's always nice to have someone who knows what they're talking about, you know, because there's just out there, you know. But yeah, excellent guest, and I'm happy to be a part of it too. Uh what little I did or computed, but yeah, man, stellar show. I I do hope you know you can continue this because uh, you know, like you said, interacting with with your community, like he was saying, this strengthens all of us, you know, absolutely, and and lets people here, you know, lesser heard voices like my own. You know, I don't have my own channel. I don't have my own podcast.
Speaker 4: But uh, you know, but you're here talking right now, and you're you're contributing.
Speaker 1: That's you know, and you're also doing your thing on your own front, so it's not doesn't have to Oh yeah, I think that you do.
Speaker 3: I certainly have my own particular style of battling. But uh but yeah, you're right, you're right. But but yeah, man, I have to say a h And by the way, shout out to Cam Karen sorry, because she's always there backing you up, buddy, and I love that lady. She's cool, man, And thank you Karen.
Speaker 2: Yes, think you can.
Speaker 1: And Badger Bella, I feel like I feel like Badger Bella had had a picture before. No, I don't think it's something. Maybe I was thinking of somebody else and sounds just a blue dot. Listen, I'm looking at the wrong thing. Yeah, no, it's a blue dot. I thought you had a picture there before. Oh well, uh, hey, I am going to either soil this chair or I'm going to get up and go to the bathroom now, so I will have to end this.
Speaker 3: Soon, absolutely, brother, I was just about to call it myself. Man, yeah, go ahead and close it out. I'll let you go.
Speaker 1: Man, thanks for muting if you did, Pete, because I have looked sounded a little weird in the background.
Speaker 3: I tried, man, I tried. There was a couple of times like the bark and stuff. I apologize about that, man, I I was trying to listen.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure David and I just blamed each other for that.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 1: Subconsciously like no, my dog, my Doug bark when the kids came home.
Speaker 3: Well that was that was when my other half came home too. So I'm sorry about the interruption, guys, but but yeah, hell yeah, man. I always appreciate your brother, and it was a hell of a show, I have to say, And uh yeah, I hope. I hope to be you know, at least listening in next Saturday, if not, be lucky enough to chime in again. But but yeah, hell of a run, buddy. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Bud.
Speaker 4: And with that, everybody, if you see the description, please take a look at it.
Speaker 1: You know, the Doctor glid In membership helps you out too, you know, it's you get something for it, and also the books you can present over here. Let me show you real quick. I don't know why I had it on the top on. I must have been messing around with something. And did I actually do that?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Are you seeing it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: No? I didn't.
Speaker 1: Hold on, there we go. I did that last time. I screwed it up, all right? So you scroll down right to or is it? Yeah? Lead big far behind. That's the Doctor Glynhaen one all right, that will take you to site just above that. This is the fun STU Cruise shirts. This is the one for this one's more expensive. These ones I made to make them cheaper. But there's some fun shirts if you guys want to make fun of Schuligan's Island. Over there Stuck Crew and it has a little bit on the arm left arm. There's a ballbuster's the logo too. And then you can see all these here if you want to support if you want, And then my website here for the Hot Sauce is right there, and doctor Manzo's site is a direct link. But you can actually get there right from my site. It just at the clickst picture and you'll get right there. Try Blue is also on my website. You can click it right from there. Guys, if you want to send me a letter, this is gonna be December is gonna be the last month. I'm going to keep it up until the end of December. And if people start sending me letters for me to read on the air, then I will keep it open. Now if they want to send me something else no dial does, then I will, you know, show it on the air. And it's right there. So this is the address whoops right here and highlighted, So send your stuff there. I'll read it down the air and you can be part of the show that way. But money Tree Publishing is why I wanted to show you right there, there's the code or ten percent off all right. So money Tree is directly linked to FTJ and the old SFR. So you're gonna find a lot of interesting books here to help you know any of your curiosity. So of what the real story is about things, you'll be able to find it here. And then, like I said, Europe at the Last Battle, there is one link that I have from b isshoot that has the full eleven hours and change all in one video, so you don't have to go clicking around for the parts. But you want to get it on DVD and Blu ray because that's now it's yours. And there's lots of things to get deleted off of places. Rumble deleted my Europa coverage, and who's to say it's gonna stand bishoot right, And then there's mine confer there there's this Henry Ford double collection here totally, and the Jewish problem right there, Jews other problem. I think it's called you know, I think that's actually the name of of a I think that's also the name of AH an old podcast, or maybe it's still current, I don't know. And then there's this one here the Secret Mason's the Secret miss Masonic victory of World War two. That would be very interesting to a lot of people I know. And then here right here we talked about this earlier Hellstorm, hell Storm, hell Storm. Get this sign copy right autographed and that is right there by Thomas Goodrich. You want to read the book. The documentary is great, but you want to read the book. You can't put a full book into a documentary. Unless it's twelve to fifteen hours long, so you want to read the book, all right. That's all I got. Not too much on the self promotion tonight. Just we had a really good talk and I'm gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 2: Good night.
Speaker 1: Thanks for Shah, thanks for joining us.