Speaker 1: All right, just a little bit after ten o'clock on a Thursday. That means it's time for cops. Rock Dave's not here, so we're just gonna bring in our favorite LP police officer. It's not here. We're gonna bring in our favorite police officer of all time met sand.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so nice.
Speaker 1: If you introduced me that way. You're a number one right now makes me feel so good. Morning list is fluid, so you could.
Speaker 3: Drop down any moment. Bring some kenemys.
Speaker 2: Say at the top of the list from some from the evidence locker list were talking highlight timeout.
Speaker 1: So he was sitting in the tier the last Yeah, and Dwight and I are talking about the Kenneedy treatments and his eyes as a as an Iraq veteran in a cop, this guy's eyes are like, what the hell are you all talking about? You were joking? No, I not heard this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the mics come down and Sergei Sanders looks at me and goes for the first five minutes that break, I thought you were screwing.
Speaker 1: With I did not say screwing. I know that I had not heard of this before. It said something else. I'm all about mental health therapy.
Speaker 3: We have a wellness units, counselors and psychologists and and well like we I'm bought into mental health.
Speaker 1: It is more important than anything.
Speaker 2: But you see the ugly side of ketamine.
Speaker 1: Of what happened.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is not something I would do recreationally, only with a physician. But yeah, controlled environment. But I thought that. I thought Tony was goofing on me when he told me about it, and then my physician said no, absolutely tried. And I went into this thinking there's no for.
Speaker 3: What I do.
Speaker 1: And that's fine. Though he said, okay, stopped the bus right there.
Speaker 2: Man who saved your life?
Speaker 1: Who saved your life?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 1: You didn't say, gentlemen, gentlemen, no tit for friends.
Speaker 2: He was choking ironically on an Italian sausage, all right, No, seriously, couldn't make it. He couldn't make anything, got caught throat, couldn't.
Speaker 1: Make any noise. That's how you know, the really choking I breathe in. But he was so he was. He was too fat for me to get my arms around. Let's focus, hang on no more of my fat body.
Speaker 2: So I ran as quickly as my fat little body would carry me and got to an EMS worker who saved his life with a hoig and that man's name that saved his life was.
Speaker 1: So let's get to the sheetys Uh. I am sitting at the breakfast table reading the story about Walmart. This poor lady is sitting in the drive through at pharmacy trying to pick up her whatever medicine she needs to help her life, and all of a sudden, a guy jumps in her car. Now start from the beginning, because this thing, there's a lot more. This thing is like a crazy movie scene. Tell me what happened yesterday, Matt SAMs.
Speaker 2: And by the way, it's a wonder that you all found my guy, and it comes up in the story. Go ahead and start from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely crazy worry this woman is, she's lucky to be alive. And the officer involved is truly a hero. And as you heard the Chief say in his press conference to all the media, you know, he's super proud of him and we couldn't be happier. And how that officer performed is how the Chief expects all LMP to perform in these situations. Chaotic so KSP was in a pursuit of a vehicle that was occupied two times, and that vehicle wrecked out a new cut and outer loop right there by the Walmart office. Snyder, the trooper was able to get one guy under arrest, but the other guy, the passenger, was armed and fled on foot into that area. So there's like a pedlar's mall over there. There's a little strip mall in there, and there's the Walmart right. So the trooper saw an off duty LMPD officer and flagged him down and said, hey, I just had one run from me. I got this one, you know, called a cavalry, And that off duty LMPD officer got on his radio and called for backup, and so everyone's coming to the scene. Meanwhile, the suspect runs into Walmart armed at least one gun, probably two wow, and disappears from us.
Speaker 1: We lose sight of them.
Speaker 3: So when we get into Walmart, we're looking around and we're talking with lost Prevention, we're looking at cameras or whatever. We spot the guy and he runs out of the Walmart and we give chase. He wraps the corner to where the pharmacy is and there's one vehicle there. It's a woman in a mini van who is just minding her business getting her prescription, and he essentially carjacks her. He gets in the passenger side, and he's armed, and he's you know, the officer wraps the building at the same time, and he has given lole verbal commands, you know, drop the gun. The woman is still in the driver's seat at this time. She's in this deadly situation, and you know, the officer thinks, well, I don't want to I don't want to speculate what he thinks her. He ends up discharging his firearms several times through the windshield, striking the suspect in the passenger seat multiple times.
Speaker 1: Well, she he's in the drivers while she's in the driver, while she's in the drive, not only witness it, but be right next time. There's there's always in an instant.
Speaker 3: I told you when we were talking about the jiu jitsu stuff last week, there's always one gun involved in a fight. We know that this suspect was armed and he carjacked this lady, and he didn't have one to have two guns on it. If he gets away from us in that moment, that woman could be dead. Of course, that woman could be dead. So it is critical that our officers act decisively, instinctly and through their training and immediately, and that's exactly what this officer did and saved this woman's life.
Speaker 1: See, And I'm glad that you said that.
Speaker 2: And we're starting to see that because at one point with the old mayor, officers I would imagine would second guess themselves in situations like this. We had one officer. It was down somewhere around Shawnee where a suspect shot the officer. The officer gets up, shot shoots the guy, and then administration remember and the mayor turns on the officer and the soda is the city, which is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad to see that. But he is not dead. No, he's not dead.
Speaker 3: He was the suspect was shot multiple times. Uh, and we we rendered aid to him, you know, it's our job. Sure, rendered aid to him, possibly saved his life. Right, And he's at the hospital right now, underguard. And so that's where when he gets better from his booboos and la jail.
Speaker 1: Right, that's where that's gunshot wounds wherever.
Speaker 2: That's one of a million reasons why couldn't be an officer. It's kind of go on break but does he have his weapon out pointed towards her video details.
Speaker 3: Yes, the officer did have his body worn camera activated, and per our critical Incident Protocol, we are releasing that body camera and ten business days from the actual incident, so you'll be able to see some of that stuff. You're going to see what the officer saw in a split second.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: The decisions that this officer made in a split second, you're going to see them. You're gonna be able to break it down on YouTube. You're gonna be able to rewind it and play it back. You're gonna be able to quarterback this officer, right, because the commitment that the mayor and the chief has made is that we're going to release this body camera be transparent ten business days, and I'll let you make that determination for some crazy situation. But let me let me just put a little caveat here. Yeah, kidnapping, you can defend lethal forces authorized for kidnapping. So I want you to think about that. If you witness somebody being kidnapped, you can use daily force to prevent that from happening. Right, So that's something to keep in mind here with this story. You know, was the woman being kidnapped, being carjacked, and kidnapp being told to drive away. That's all part of the investigation. We have to interview people in Walmart. We have to interview the officer, we have to interview the victim, we have to interview the suspect. There's a big, big conglomerate here, and we're and to bring this package to the community in ten business days is kind of It's exactly what I'm doing after I leave here is I'm going straight to work on this. It's a big thing, but we've made a commitment to be transparent and give this information out to the public.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it. It's a movie scene. I mean, it's like a TV show. I mean, the wreck and then the guy seeing the off duty cop, he calls in the cavalry, right, and then and then and then the the lady in a mini van. You couldn't pick a more mom car than that is sitting there trying to get her prescription, probably for her child. And and the guy and the bad guy jumps in the car with two guns, and then there's a shootout and then she witnesses it all, which, by the way, I believe, I believe you guys are are checking on her us soon, yeah, of course. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So we during the shooting of the suspect by the officer, the woman exits the vehicle like she takes that opportunity to save her own life. So and you're gonna see that in the body camera while we're shooting him, she's able to flee the scene. And so, yeah, she she was shaking up, like the chief mentioned yesterday. But we have victim services. We have a great unit from Minicale Carol. She has a bunch of advocates that have a bunch of resources and therapy dogs, and we were gonna be able to take care of our victims using our victim services units.
Speaker 1: So already all over this, it.
Speaker 2: Blows my mind that there wasn't a carjacking law on the books until we got this.
Speaker 1: I think there was, They just weren't enforcing it. I think forces them to. Well this dovetails into that. Yeah, yeah, but there was. There was not a carjacking law, right, it was considered robbery.
Speaker 2: Right, So how can you say how long this officer has been with LMPD.
Speaker 1: How many years?
Speaker 3: So we're gonna we're gonna release some of these information over the next over the next couple of days, so we proactively do that. I think at the seventy two hour mark is when we released the involved officer's name, his jacket, right where he you know how long he's been, where he works, his department, photo and stuff, So we will get that stuff out.
Speaker 1: Tony's whitehow officially hero in our book?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, your hero in our book. Oh he's a stud. Couldn't be prouder.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to something weird. Okay, we got time. I mean nothing that wasn't weird enough. But let's go something weird. So you know, I'm a Catholic boy, right went to Saint Alberts, my kids went to Holy True and Saint Ray Phil's is right there on Barstown Road. What is up with the chicken and the head cutting and the on the front porch at Saint Raphael's. Is there anything you could give me information wise? I know it's was there a crime committed?
Speaker 3: I mean we were about twenty six hours removed from this incident. You know, this job, I see the weirdest things, and there's times where like I think I've seen it all and then boom, a guy runs in the Walmart and then carjacks woman and we arrested and you know this story. Yesterday I got a phone call and they said, hey, we just want to let you know, we got a little incident out here at Saint Rayphiel And I'm like, okay, Like is this school on lockdown?
Speaker 1: Like I'm thinking that whatever.
Speaker 3: They're like, no, somebody placed to decapitated chicken and an employee entrance and then fled the scene. I said, what, so, yeah, there was a there was a woman that we have herund camera. She just walked up and placed a dead decay potato chicken on our doorstep.
Speaker 1: And walked away. And I was like, okay, so so like.
Speaker 3: A voodoo thing maybe or I don't know, we don't know who this person is. The school did the right thing. They're like, you know what, win in doubt, let's go ahead and follow protocol. Yeah, they locked it down for a little bit and called us and and we went over there and started looking at surveillers right next door too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they followed protocol, which I think is good nowadays.
Speaker 3: I hate that we could be so jumpy like that, but any interests of interests of our children, we should so they followed some protocol. They called us. We went over there, recovered, recovered the chicken. They said, chicken, yeah, and it's under investigation. The division to take this is it? Where's the chicken right now? I think it's been discarded. We're not going to take a dead chicken too. We took photos of it and took a report.
Speaker 2: Isn't it true that along with the decapitated chicken, they also threw an egg at the school, But LPD is trying to deter trying to find out which came first.
Speaker 1: That classic that is a dollar in the bad joke. Ye man, take me to lunch with the money in this bad job.
Speaker 3: This morning?
Speaker 1: Oh my deal with shut up.
Speaker 2: I'll let's go back to the Walmart shooting just for a second, and if we cover this, just tasee me and we'll go on. But do we go over the part about how the suspect ran into Walmart without a shirt on and now or can we can we talk about that?
Speaker 1: There's largely this happens at Walmart a lot, so.
Speaker 3: Yes, so you know what happened inside the Walmart is we still have to get to the bottom up. We know there was a ton of people in there, and our public Interargority unit is still working to interview people patrons that were mining their own business when this occurred. So the duration, who was involved, what Walmart did, where the suspect went exactly, and how did he get out away? Because we went into the Walmart looking for him and he skidaddle passed us and ran out front and did the carjacking. But it's a big store, you know, it happens, so all that, Like, we got to pull the surveillance footage, get the timing right, and we'll tell you about all that. By the ten business day when we release it, you'll have a much better picture on exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm to be honest with you. I don't know. Okay, sure you didn't skid daddle. I hope that's I hope that's in the police report.
Speaker 2: Is it a true instead of skiddadling, he did, in fact do the twenty two.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you he was a convicted felon in possession of a handgun. Wow, And he's going to be charged accordingly with the carjackings and all that and all.
Speaker 1: That I got Drury, dude, I'm gonna be doing that next couple of weeks, I went down there and said, you know, hey, I said, I want to do it. I just do you want me? And boys they were they don't play around down there. They go we we do not excuse anyone. And I was like, oh, okay, I'm sorry, I'll leave now. I bet you get excused. I'm going to get excused. I can't explain to them enough. I cover from Michael Connle down any defense attorney where his waiting salt. Yeah, we'll look at you and go because look, it could be.
Speaker 2: Here's the first thing you gotta do is go look to He can't keep a secret to save his life. No, right, no, so there's no way he's not going to go on.
Speaker 1: Here and go. You know this blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Did you could get stuck in like a boring civil trial?
Speaker 1: My wife.
Speaker 3: My wife got stuck in one of those for a long and it drew out for like three or four weeks. And there's a bunch of money away.
Speaker 1: I gave him a few phra No, I want it. I want something. It's gotta be. Yeah, you gotta eat you know. No. We had a promotions directer that got on and she said she had actually a very interesting trial. It was the it was the trial of the two teenagers that killed the bar owner of the wife of the bar owners. Oh yeah, and she she mentioned something she mentioned afterwards, she goes, Tony, She goes, it was so these two could not have incriminated themselves more minute by minute of the twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: After the shooting, and bears I think the name of that. Yes, I remember that.
Speaker 1: She said, those two kids could not have done the worst job trying to cover it up. She goes, I think they were all like you want to order a pizza and then go back.
Speaker 3: With the If criminals were smart, then we would not be employed. Sometimes they make it easy. Sometimes they make us work.
Speaker 1: For Matt Sanders, we believe in you, We believe in the force, we believe in LMPD, we believe in all the things that you do. And and yesterday at Walmart was another example of the thin blue line. So we appreciate you for sure, and thank you for having me on. Boys. I love you, guys, We love you. Draft Kings, Draft Kings, college football, hang on, let me get yes, baby, Draft Kings. Listen.
Speaker 2: First of all college football coming up. You could see the Boston Boobies WNBA.
Speaker 1: Oh, all right, college football is, but don't miss out out on the action, folks. It's a full slate of games. Louisvilles in action, all the local teams are in action. So you can bet on anything during these games. Who's gonna score first, what player is gonna score, who gets the winning who gets the kickoff, it's all go. It's all up at DraftKings sports Book. So it makes it really really a lot of fun on Saturdays to be betting on this during the games. You can bet during the games. It's a lot of fun. So when you get to DraftKings sports Book, punch in the code wha s and get two hundred dollars bonus when you bet just five dollars only at DraftKings two hundred bucks whas gambling problem called one hundred gambler eighteen plus Kentucky el E Eligibility restrictions apply. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. For additional terms and responsibility, game and resources, see dk NG, dot co, slash ft ft ball back after this News Radio eight fort eight WHS. All right, I'm trying to figure out which one is? Uh? Oh, here, let me all right, twheeling in the years I'm running it. We want to thank Matt Sanders again. Yeah, l MPD, you just got a call. I think he's gonna be hitting the road here for another story. It sure be news in about a half hour.
Speaker 2: Courtney donaho. I'm here, but I'm behind you guys a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh you like the view behind us? All right here, I've got the songs. I'll try to punch him up. I'm not very good at this with the playing them on the air, so I'll try to do this. But uh, let's start with this. Uh this, these songs were charted this week. What year tried tried? Billy? She was not in your food walking? It's eighties or maybe it's early eighties. It's either eighty one or eighty two. I think.
Speaker 4: Baking back in time.
Speaker 3: What this is?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: That's Patty Austin and James ingram d. Yes, very good call, mister Rick. Name the song. I'll give five dollars cruse for children. Baby come to me?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, hey, what what's sixteen divided about four?
Speaker 1: There you go. That's a carry the three over here, that's ship.
Speaker 2: It's a baby making music right here, Courtney down the hoe. We know you're living in New York.
Speaker 1: Coach, you would know this new this year. She is listening to year. Let's see if I could do another one.
Speaker 2: She's not an Hue, she's a donner.
Speaker 1: Is this Pasaducci?
Speaker 2: No, it's many a man, it's eighty three or four?
Speaker 1: Now, Rick, I'm gonna say eighty two.
Speaker 2: No, No, this is flash Dance, So it's at least eighty three, maybe eighty four.
Speaker 1: This movie took the country by storm, and that is where you first saw the pull the brawl to what. I never saw the movie, but I do know that it's also showing one shoulder. What were you doing, dude? It's not what I was doing. Wh So even the Mark Ebert what's the Ebert? J Siber one of them, said, I cannot be objective about this movie because I think the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life is her pulling that the bra. She's having a conversation with her She's sitting down and while she's talking she does that. Oh and she pulls the bral out through the hole in the sleeve.
Speaker 2: And she was like, I couldn't contentry out, you know, Doug Henning can walk through the Great Wall, Chyler or whoever did that and make a plane disappear, statue of liberty, but the bra coming out one sleeve. They're still the best magic trick ever. Uh, this is sacred syncreticity.
Speaker 1: So it's uh every breath you. This is three or four the maniac idiots from a couple of years ago that wanted this song band because yeah, this is like a stalker song and it needs to not be played.
Speaker 2: I like it when they play this little wedding that's about stalker, right yeah, no, no, no, it's by request from the ex boyfriend. I like eighty three on this rick, maybe eighty four.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with eighty three. I was eighty three list. I think this might have been the first single off Synchronicity. I think you're right got you. I'll be watching you.
Speaker 2: Turned around.
Speaker 1: It's Bonnie Tyler, is it now?
Speaker 2: And then I.
Speaker 1: Know? Then I get a little bit normly and never coming round.
Speaker 2: The best version of this is done by the Danna.
Speaker 4: Around every now and then I get a little din nurse round ever know, Then I get a little bit telephoned them. Then I see the look in your ell.
Speaker 1: The kid in the video is super creepy because he's got the super bright eyes and he's standing there like an alien, like what the hell? And it takes place in some boarding school and the kids are like teenagers and their shirts are flying open. You creep o. Bonnie Tyler, all right, we.
Speaker 2: Got big all over again when we had that mate, that total eclipse a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I know. Oh and now they're throwing again. Now she's throwing water on the swim team in their little outfits. Come on, Bonnie Tyler to creep. Oh geez, more like, Bonnie, give me an answer. I'm gonna say eighty three. Final answer in nineteen eighty three, possible eighty four.
Speaker 2: You know what, never look at it in Eclipse of the Heart unless you have the proper eyewear. And the proper eyewear, my friends, is Shady Rays. They have a lens specifically for that. It's called the Total Eclipse of the Heart.
Speaker 1: Lens, and I highly recommend that.
Speaker 2: But I also recommend the Greenwolf series, specifically designed for golfers.
Speaker 1: I love the color rush.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love your Shady Rays, but you're gonna love the price.
Speaker 1: Listen, use coke wh a s get fifty off two or more pair. You know what that's called.
Speaker 2: It's called a total eclipse of the price. Shady Rays dot com or the Oxymoor Center News Radio eight forty whs.
Speaker 3: Once upon a time that I was lighting my life. Now there's only love.
Speaker 2: In the dog.
Speaker 1: You can say at the top of the hour, if you are interested in cybersecurity when it comes to our elections, We're going to talk to a young lady that is that's what she does. And I would assume that cybersecurity is a lot like drug enforcement. You're just never going to win, just like you're always going to be chasing the next thing that is happening. So we will talk to her. Sharry is her Sherry Dunehoe? Is her number or is her name? Her number is? We don't know her. We don't know her name.
Speaker 2: And I'm digging that rose e leader that Rick was playing.
Speaker 1: But exchanging Dunna Hues.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, there's only one Duna Hue baby, and that's Courtney Dunna Hugh.
Speaker 1: Actually she's a dunnah hooe.
Speaker 2: She's had done a hole.
Speaker 1: You're right, Sherry Donahue will be with us she's gonna talk about how about the cyber security looks like her looks like a cybersecurity lady. We have some similarities. She's South End Catholic. She went to Angeline Mercy and yes they that that formed into uh they combined with Bishop baby Cross. Yeah, that's right. And she went to Purdue, which is uh.
Speaker 2: They make chickens there. No, it's well listen, uh tomorrow join us. We're gonna be at Kentucky branded Sheppyville Road. Why would you come by?
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Free wild Eggs breakfast, best breakfast game in the business.
Speaker 1: So you get a little free breakfast, free breakfast. You're trying to get new gear. You gotta understand the linguin. Yeah, the lingo lingo or the linguin A little guinie, a little hungry.
Speaker 2: So I tried to say, Gwinnie, we're gonna have a college gear. You buy one, get one free. That's T shirts and sweatshirts, license gear. Plus, we're gonna be giving away a fifty dollars gift certificate every thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Shocking. That's almost twice an hour. Shocking. Courtney Donaho texted and said I had she had one of those off the shoulder sweatshirt cut up sweatshirts in nineteen eighties. And I went, no, one here is shocked. How hot was that nude picture? She said, that's not that's not that's a lie. She not sending that's not a lot. That's no, that's not it. That's not it. What looks like I put her face on the body. All right? So you got a story over there. I got a couple of stories. You know, the tender app. I do not know it, but I have heard of it. Yes, Why would I know about tender app? Maybe cat around? I don't know cat around? What are you ninety? Hey, he's known a cat around?
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: I thought women cat around? Don't women cut around men? I rick, we need a ruling. Can a man cat around on his wife? Or is that a female only? I think that's a female only?
Speaker 2: Thank you, damn it, thank you regardless. In Lebanon, not Kentucky, but overseas.
Speaker 1: That's blow everything up. That's dangerous to do that over there, well, you would think.
Speaker 2: But the tender dating app in Lebanon is being used by the United States military to warn all these Iran back militants against taking arms against.
Speaker 1: The US or in the US's allies. When these I guess they would be what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Man so over in Lebanon, Yeah, yeakaya, there is militants that are backed by Iran. Okay, yeah, so United States military.
Speaker 1: You know, some women are driving around going I dated words.
Speaker 2: They're getting on these they're getting on these tender apps, and when they do that, they're getting messages for United States Military saying do not take arms up against the United States Military or any of our allies. When it translated basically comes out to say that SCENTCOM, which stands for United States Central Command, if you do take up arms against US or our partners, the United States has F sixteen's and a tens already and prepared to protect our partners and ourselves.
Speaker 1: So I guess if you're well, they have moved. They have moved an aircraft carrier group in there. You know, when she walked by, I said, she was yeah.
Speaker 2: We said, it looks like a cybersecurity that's.
Speaker 1: A South South End girl. It's like a cybersecurity girl walking right by. She had her the notebooks and she was swaying right. She was doing like this one is so hot at seat chair where to talk to you. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I tried to wave at her, and she did the thing where she wouldn't even look at me.
Speaker 1: No, she didn't know. She was clasp all right. So here's the deal. They've moved an aircraft carrier group in there, and they've moved an extra submarine in there. Normally they don't you that stuff, but they're sending messages over there, going, we have a hair trigger here and if you want to, if you want to test us, test us.
Speaker 2: Right, let's keep it. Let's keep it on apps and whatnot. In digital world, TikTokers, which has to be the dumbest form of I mean, every time there's some kind of stupid TikTok challenge, people do it. How many tide pods can you fit up your button on this?
Speaker 1: I think those are overblown, but it happens.
Speaker 2: Well, beauty influencers online are smearing garlic on their faces. What's the claim the claiming is going to clear up? Act mean, TikTok has hundreds of videos of people showing themselves raw garlic.
Speaker 1: On their piples.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, but experts warn that that's not a good IDEA dermatologist why because dermat No, dermatologist says it won't get rid of the breakouts. In fact, it could make it even worse. Garlic can cause it's oily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's oily.
Speaker 2: Garlic can cause irritations, even chemical burns, and doesn't extinct. It says, it can't stake. And they said most of all, if you date a vampire, it could be harmful to them.
Speaker 1: You did that story just to do that. You are you are the like I don't know if this kennemine made you less funny, but now now we need we needed to discuss this at all. We need to discuss it if you because here's the thing. Teenagers with acne, you will try anything to get rid of whatever. Like you just the football game is Friday. I cannot go to the game looking like this. You would. You're like if somebody told you run gasoline on it, that'll work. Teenagers like okay, okay, because they want to get rid of their acne.
Speaker 2: What about the oxy and all that before oxy was oxy cotton, it was oxypads.
Speaker 1: Yes, do they still have that number one? Well that's only rich kids. Rich kids had those the real the really good lotion stuff that got rid of acting, and you're like.
Speaker 2: Uh, one time, there's like a piece of tape and you put it across your nose and.
Speaker 1: He pulled all kinds of no, no, no, no. That was a nineteen nineties oxy Yeah.
Speaker 2: What was it called the oxy stuff?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know, I don't know, but it's it's a shame that you did that entire story just to do the vampire joke. That's not true. That's not really I just did it, your honor. Would you please direct the witness to answer the question honestly, please, I may have done it for the vampire. Thank you, all right. Lots of pasta, Lots of pasta, Louisville dot Com. Last night, Jackie was on the road. She was coming back from out of town in Pittsburgh. So I said, I have thrown the chicken lasagna, which I've never eaten before. The chicken lasagna in the oven. It was done by the time she got home. Is so good. Uh, the pre prepared meals at lots of Pasta or fantastics, She'll give those a try. Anytime you're having a party, you got to go to lots of pasta, or if you just need a couple of sandwiches for lunch. They have box lunches for business meetings. Lots of pasta will take care of you. Thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road. In the Heart of Guys, Just say one thing. Yes, I was wrong on the garlic joke. What the vampire would have said.
Speaker 2: To his girlfriend had she done that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What you smell fantastic fang?
Speaker 1: All right, that's fifty cents in. Oh okay of the bad joke. Jar. All right, we're going to take a short break. But first you're going to talk about zero res real quick.
Speaker 2: Zero res carpet and air duck cleaning. Baby, that's what I'm talking about. Let's get that home immaculately clean. We're talking your postery, your furniture area, rugs, your air ducks. Can you do this in your home? Or do you do this in your home? It's the last three that sells. It is your air ducts full of dirt, debris, allergens. Let's get them clean. Let's do it with the pros at zero resk Carpet and air duck cleaning. Let's get it all done with them. Easy to schedule schedule online at zero Rezlouisville, dot com talking cybersecurity, women get back. It's all on the Way News Radio eight forty whs.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk cybersecurity coming up next to the top of the hour after the news and we've got some breaking news, I believe, and we'll definitely get to that with Johnny in the news. And we won our reeling in the years. Good job, guys, nineteen eighty three. How about that. That's unbelievable. So that's three days in a row, you guys are we are getting pretty good at that, Okay, So we'll get to that cybersecurity. Of course, everyone's worried about the elections and everything else, and then a couple of weeks ago they had some issues with the county clerk's office and all that. So we'll talk about that with our friend Sherry Donahue. Donahue, we have a done a hoe on our show. Yes, she's our she was she's our done a ho that's right, So we'll be back with that. Just stick around. Sim's furniture, SIMS furniture. Baby, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: When you have company over to your throw covers over your couches and your sofas, that's what we used to do at our house because of a stained, ugly ripped. Now we proudly say, come on, have a seat in the living room.
Speaker 1: We upgrade our furniture.
Speaker 2: You should too, upgrade that living room, dining room, your bedroom, and let's do it with Sim's furniture. Why because they have the most beautiful furniture you've ever seen. You're gonna love the gorgeous furniture at SIMS Furniture one M Sims. But really you're really gonna love is the price is at SIMS Furniture Dixie Highway also Impresston Highway, and by the way, they sell mattresses appliances as well.
Speaker 1: But here's the kicker.
Speaker 2: Not only is it beautiful, high quality furniture at a great price for any family, but they also give you a free TV with a purchase of one thousand dollars or more. If you don't have credit, they're gonna get your credit. You're gonna love your high quality furniture at a great price at SIMS Furniture. S I m as when we come back News and then talk at cybersecurity with.
Speaker 1: Course we will understand all of it. Yeah, this is not for us, This is for the listeners. Back after this wh