Speaker 1: I was thinking of the Van Morrison gell A right, Gloria. All right, it's Friday, little after eleven o'clock. That means it is time for Crusade for Children Trivia. Maddie's coming in.
Speaker 2: How are you, Maddy happy? Maddie money for the kids?
Speaker 1: Yes, look at you.
Speaker 3: If you want to advertise, want to advertise on the show, call Maddie at four seven nine to to to to or Maddie King at iHeartMedia dot com.
Speaker 1: And we played Gloria because your granny's name is Gloria. And guess what we have breaking news. Gloria will be joining us next week in the studio Crusade for Children Trivia. How old is is Gloria?
Speaker 2: You can't say, Ladies, no, no, they don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: How much I was, you ain't even better.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. Papa is going to be here too, so Gloria and I'm gonna trivia next week Papa And and what Gloria and Gloria. Gloria, she's based up grandma. But I mean we've just we had Mom.
Speaker 3: Paul whitting Yeah, some people.
Speaker 1: Gloria and Papa. That sounds like a band, like a little maybe a yeah, like a little acoustic thing going on. How was your week?
Speaker 2: It's great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know good, busy's good. Yes, that's that's exactly.
Speaker 3: Newly married, have you had a new Have you had an argument yet?
Speaker 2: Gosh, I really we have like bickered, but big argument now. I don't think I know it comes though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just just this just in.
Speaker 3: We're having a fat Tuesday Saturday night. This Saturday night, a golden Nugget, Joe's Okay by you, Heightsman's Kinkcake, I'll be there, Number one Tequila's, and now I just hear comedian Alex Raymondo is in town.
Speaker 1: I'll be there.
Speaker 3: He's coming a bob and then he's going.
Speaker 2: To be there.
Speaker 1: It's free, it's free gumbo, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so excited. I love Mary, I love New Orleans, so I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the marriage advice where they say don't go to beid band.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I'm going. I don't want to make up with you right now because I don't like you right now, So I'm going to bed. Yeah, I'm not making nothing.
Speaker 2: Follow that role? Do you follow that role?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Susan and I have never had a cross word with each other, never one cross world.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: It is amazing.
Speaker 1: Secret weed, tequila, tequila, and marijuana.
Speaker 3: I have sent there praying for the sweet release of death.
Speaker 1: And yes, it's not ridiculous. Marijuana can because then you forget what the fight was about. I don't know what we're fighting about.
Speaker 3: And I'm I don't listen. Obviously that's not why it works. But I will say that I had two friends and from the time I met both of them, all they did was drink, drink, drink. They got married and I had dinner, I had lunch with him, like twenty years later. I said, hey, you're still married to so and so and he goes, oh, no, no, no, no, we got divorced. I said, what happened? Y'all were great ten years. He said, well, we sobered up and we realized we didn't like each other. I started to laughing. He goes, no, no, I'm serious. They just stayed drunk all the time.
Speaker 1: People that go through treatment and all that, well, they will tell you there is a very high number of divorces after one of them get sober, because obviously one is an enabler and the other one's a drunk or whatever, and they and it doesn't work when she can't or he can't put you back together every day, Josh, that's been the basis.
Speaker 2: Of your relationship.
Speaker 3: I wonder which one Susan is.
Speaker 1: All right, let's play a little Cruiside for children trivia Maddie and it's a mystery.
Speaker 3: I never know.
Speaker 2: It's smart.
Speaker 1: I think, I really think you should write children's books, Matty MacArthur's children's books.
Speaker 2: I got it just like paved the way for me. I know that was even as a thing, but I'm going to roll with it.
Speaker 3: You know, the character has to be Maddy mccorky.
Speaker 2: Mat will do all right children's books. And we're going to open a little Irish or Scottish pub.
Speaker 1: Yes, mcorky's.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I don't want to advertise for a nightmare Chinese company, but she in has a lot of cool Saint Patti's day, Oh ton, I got it for almost nothing, say that I always got it for I got three different outfits for Jackie for same thing.
Speaker 2: The Chinese children made that shout out to the good stuff.
Speaker 3: May at least thirteen cents that week, contributing to the landfill.
Speaker 2: Don't mind me. I'll buy she if it's secondhand, Like if I find it at a thrift store.
Speaker 3: You made thirteen cents, little fou wong, what are you saving up for a bowl of rice?
Speaker 1: I sent a picture of John when we ride the train at the zoo.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's like seven. I go, Hey, I wonder if the kid that major sweatshirt is older than you in this picture. I'm like, all right, here we go. Question number one movie trivia. Okay, okay, they made a sequel, so if this is your wheelhouse along with them? So in the movie Carry, do you remember the movie? A horror film?
Speaker 3: Okay, guess who was in Carry?
Speaker 1: Bad Tony Venetti. Hey, my head, my head, my head, my head. What kind of blood was poured on her head?
Speaker 3: Pigs blood?
Speaker 1: Pigs blood, David, I concur pigs blood?
Speaker 3: Why is your dinghy always in my space? Here we go go, milty.
Speaker 1: Final answer, pigs blood was pouring on a port on her head.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, pig blood.
Speaker 1: There you go. Darn high school kids.
Speaker 2: Get it to a good start.
Speaker 1: Get multiple choice, We run your prime, get it. Maddie, Maddie mccaricle in what city was the star standing of spangled spangled banner written Baltimore or Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: It's easy for you to say.
Speaker 1: Star spangled banner Baltimore or Philadelphia written Philly. I'm I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not submitting the answer.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got Philly right. For Incess Scott Key was looking out over some water. I do believe that would be Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Well, I was gonna say, I want to say Philly by Baltimore, right, I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, do you think it's a trick clustered or not.
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 1: I think it's Baltimore, Yeah, Baltimore. Final answer Matte mccorbory.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: And he was eating oreoles and that's why Baltimore, Maryland, Baltimore Orioles.
Speaker 1: No, that's not it's true.
Speaker 2: I don't think they existed.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I want an oreo. I to love those cookies.
Speaker 3: You know what's the best is a chocolate fudge covered oreo.
Speaker 1: That are the super thin ones? Are so good?
Speaker 2: Du milk oh all been eating girls scout cooking?
Speaker 3: I dun You know what I did the other day, and there's proof I sent it to them. I dunked my ding dong in tequila.
Speaker 1: Oh you did it did not trans so disgusting.
Speaker 3: Let me just say in my in my defense, at the time of night when I.
Speaker 1: Did it, yeah, you're not responsible.
Speaker 3: I thought it was gonna work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, work. It does not know I am eating my girl Scout cookies. But the problem is I watched a little clip from Joe Rogan that described how much maybe.
Speaker 2: I'm rolling my okay, talking about it like okares whatever.
Speaker 3: Wait, look, it's Friday, the last day when you get damn meeting with girls Scout cookies.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you breaking waved off. I'm being waved off. Don't bring it up.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of meetings.
Speaker 1: David. Yes, that's yours. You covered sports for a long time, so if you don't know this, you're stupid.
Speaker 3: Oh stupid sports ball.
Speaker 1: What year did college basketball establish the three point line?
Speaker 5: Nineteen eighty seven?
Speaker 1: Wow, Maddie, do you concur I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna say eighty six. I know that I was actually gonna say eighty six and a half, but I'll go eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eighty seven. Final answer, yep, Jenny, how do you know that the year after they won the title. Yeah, U of L won the title in eighty six, and then Denny didn't have any shooters in eighty seven, and he complained about it all year long.
Speaker 3: I heard that he said it was a bunch of bunk, A bunch of punk.
Speaker 1: He cusses, he doesn't cuss a bunk. Gracious sake, did.
Speaker 2: He have an accent?
Speaker 1: Yes, he was a bunch of.
Speaker 3: That was Denny McCrumb that you're talking about. I'm talking. I'm talking about University of Louvercardo, great Denny crumb rip.
Speaker 1: Question four, Dwight for you. Okay, what was the name of Gene Autry's horse? Was it trigger or champion?
Speaker 3: Champion?
Speaker 1: You know Gene see Roy.
Speaker 5: Rogers horse triggered, right, I don't.
Speaker 1: It's champions nineteen thirties. We were around by the way, right right, yeah, Champion, that's loose girl.
Speaker 3: And then whenever, whenever he wanted to champion to run off, he goes go now now now.
Speaker 1: He has champion, Champions final answer, horse, Yes, good job. Have you seen mean girls?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, look at one right now she's note it has been nice today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, it's been nice today.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're mean.
Speaker 2: I like being mean to you guys, because look, you give me and I got it right back.
Speaker 3: You know what she does, because the other day she came in right in front of all the salespeople. I went, well, look, madd he's obviously given up.
Speaker 2: And no, I commented on the dog hair all over your shirt, and I honestly I felt bad, but then I was like, no, he knows.
Speaker 1: I'm just one, like a fraction of a second.
Speaker 5: Lady.
Speaker 1: You don't even remember. He's like a dog, he doesn't remember the cut down? Okay. In the movie Mean Girls, what does Lindsey Lohan's character dress up as at the Halloween party?
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 2: Oh? I have no idea scary she's like a I mean, she's got the long black hair.
Speaker 3: And is it Frankenstean's old lady?
Speaker 2: Hmm, it's technically super ugly.
Speaker 4: Dressed.
Speaker 3: Was her hair tall black? Did have like a white streak?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no no, it was.
Speaker 3: I like Frankenstein's old lady Frankenstein, Thank you, Dave.
Speaker 1: Technically, if you go with that answer, it's bride of Frankenstein. Same Frankenstein's old lady.
Speaker 3: My wife loves it. Woman go out and so it goes, Hey, I'm Mark, Yeah, why wouldn't I it's my old lady Susan.
Speaker 1: She loves that you're in a biker gang.
Speaker 3: She loves it.
Speaker 1: All right, what's the answer, give me an answer to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the movie, yep, that's that's.
Speaker 1: Like a cult classic, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, girls, I still have not seen it, but her description Matti's and we mind meld it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did. You don't want that. Penicillin works right out of my mouth. Did you see the video where he licked his shoe?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Oh, you haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: You haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: I did because Mario made a great video. Yes he did the video, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did. Do not show that to client.
Speaker 3: It's for the kids. It's for the kids.
Speaker 2: Why did you do that?
Speaker 3: It's for the collect party.
Speaker 2: That's okay. So Saturday you'll be looking the bottom of your shoe.
Speaker 1: Maybe bottom of my shoe, Maddie.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna name names, but I've looked worse.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting, trust me, all right. On a dartboard, David, Yes, what number is in the position between one and five? One and five?
Speaker 5: I have no idea. I haven't played darts in years. No one here gets twenty is straight up.
Speaker 1: I never knew I don't know that because you have you have sneaky good skills of different games. I didn't know if you were a dark Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty good at it, but I don't remember where the numbers are though.
Speaker 3: You'll never play at uh bowling. Just get tired ahead this final answer.
Speaker 1: You don't know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 5: Four thirteen?
Speaker 1: Anybody else? Maddy? You gotta guess.
Speaker 5: It's not twenty? Is it right up top?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Twenty is at top?
Speaker 1: That's twenty. It's twenty. So I take between in between one and five.
Speaker 4: That's the danger of going for twenty, because you don't get much if you just miss.
Speaker 1: O'clock is straight up at don't argue with the answer or person.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I thought you were talking about like a clock one o'clock too.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that you were confused, didn't that And that's the way you took the question.
Speaker 2: Yea, Tony, you weren't very clear.
Speaker 1: Oh now, gang up on the teacher. You see how this is going o'clock. Here's how the question should be phrased. Where would you find the number twenty on the dartboard? And I would say, oh, twenty, that's right at twelve o'clock straight up. Yeah, straight up. Sorry that you're a loser, you know what I mean, Maddie. Yeah, in the in the Matrix, what question is this in the Matrix?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen this movie either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is question seven. You've gotten one wrong. So this is question seven in the in the movie Matrix? Does Neo take the blue pill or the red pill?
Speaker 3: I did he finding Neo and it was good.
Speaker 1: No, it's different movie, is it.
Speaker 3: Oh, he takes the red pill? It's red pill because they throw that around red pilled America and it's red pill.
Speaker 2: I think it's red pill.
Speaker 4: Do you concur I saw it once and I do not remember that scene, so.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch Be smart Enough. But people always say he got red pilled or hey, red pill this.
Speaker 1: Do you know who thought that? It was shocked at that movie was such a success. Everyone everyone, like the director of the producer, we were like, we had no idea that people would get this.
Speaker 3: They die like three of them.
Speaker 1: They did, but they were all like, this is so complicated, like the movie.
Speaker 3: That's why I didn't go see it.
Speaker 1: The movie company was like, no one's gonna get this, and they were like nobody. But it was just right when it came out. It was an American phenomenon. It's crazy, all right. So final answer, what did Neo take the red pill?
Speaker 2: Red pill?
Speaker 3: Yes? Oh, the suspense, Oh god, seventy thirty shot there, dwye. Yes.
Speaker 1: At the end of Bridesmaids, who sings at the wedding? What band sings at the wedding?
Speaker 5: Well, then fell up.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're not day hight.
Speaker 3: I was going to say that the band, but I'm gonna say Wilson Phillips.
Speaker 1: I love that movie, the what band? What did you say first?
Speaker 3: The band?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a different movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wilson Phillips.
Speaker 5: Well then fell up.
Speaker 1: At the end of Bridesmaids, the band that sings Wilson Phillips comes up out of the pool.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Is it hold off for one more day?
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 5: And then the fat one does a cannonball.
Speaker 1: That's not true. She's weight challenged, she jerked face.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure. She's a fan.
Speaker 1: Are you a socle fan?
Speaker 3: You know what soccer? They wear a kit and they play on a pitch.
Speaker 5: You can't be a lecorcal and not be a soccer fan.
Speaker 2: I like it. I wouldn't say I'm the biggest like person in general.
Speaker 1: But you like it all right? Well, I'm gonna ask it the whole group here and see if you can figure this out, because you've already got one wrong.
Speaker 2: Thanks for reminding us of that every single time, Dwight.
Speaker 3: I just got great news about the down syndrome. Who I'm partnered with.
Speaker 6: For the fashion show, Macy Knight? No way, she is a badass. Have you found out your outfit yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The other day and got it.
Speaker 1: Is it a suit?
Speaker 4: Suit?
Speaker 3: No, it's not a suit. It's for whatever reason they made me go casual instead of a suit.
Speaker 2: Are you walking down the runway?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we practiced.
Speaker 3: We practiced a suit and I wound up buying it was so cool?
Speaker 1: Uh, very cool. Which international soccer team is known as the Red Devils?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, red Devils.
Speaker 1: No, it's internet kind of a big kind of a big team. Let's see a big team. What questions people are yelling at the radio?
Speaker 3: Can we aford to miss this?
Speaker 5: Yes we can.
Speaker 1: And you have one more question, like man you or something? Which international soccer team is known as the Red Devils?
Speaker 3: I will I will tell you this much. They don't wear clothes, They wear kits and they don't play.
Speaker 1: No, it's uniform. No, they call him a kit.
Speaker 3: You can't say, hey, you see you won't if you ever go to a soccer game, you go, look stupid man, because you probably saying well and they.
Speaker 1: Play on a field.
Speaker 3: No, no, see there you go again. Man, it's a pitch.
Speaker 1: I don't what is an elevator in England? Lulu, Okay, it's called a lift. But in America do you call it a lift in America? No, you don't. You say it's an elevator. But when you go to London, you go, where's the lift? Because that's what you say. If I was in London, I'd say, yeah, that's that's a kid. But I'm in America, I say, no, see what's the uniform? Look like you're showing your answers. You probably cost pretty simple.
Speaker 3: You probably cost soccer instead of football too.
Speaker 1: You Andrew Thal, which international soccer team is known as the Red Depths?
Speaker 3: Gotta be Arizona Red Devil.
Speaker 1: I don't know are international? They are Arizona's international.
Speaker 3: No, we're international.
Speaker 1: Somebody get take a guess.
Speaker 5: Manchester United, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wait, yeah wow, people were yelling at the radio.
Speaker 3: I'm sure people are going, oh it's Manchester.
Speaker 1: No soccer people are like, you just don't get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Hey, I'm gonna go watch the sportsball game.
Speaker 1: All right, Listen, there are seven answers to this last question. What seven answers? Right? You gotta get them all. So we're gonna go from left to right and then go back around. And now I'm not going to hold it to you, but you got to get all seven names. I've asked this question before, so I bring back questions every once in a while to see if you're paying attention or even remember the last couple of crusaders starting with you named the seven dwarfs in snow white.
Speaker 6: Start, Sleepy, grumpy, dopey Doc.
Speaker 1: No, you were not in a row.
Speaker 3: Uh horny, uh doc Doc?
Speaker 2: Oh God like.
Speaker 3: Crumpy.
Speaker 1: So we got Doc, We got Doc, Stumpy.
Speaker 3: Sneezy right, sneezy, yeahful, bash froth. There we got them.
Speaker 1: No, you're missing one happy yay Doc, grumpy, happy, sleepy, bashful sneeze and dopey poor dope.
Speaker 2: When would you guys want to be dopey?
Speaker 1: Because the happiest people I know are the dumbest people I know. Happiness smart people are miserable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, snow White had quite the fetish, didn't she.
Speaker 1: Did they ever issue the snow White movie? I thought they canceled it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? Do you know?
Speaker 1: What did you know that? I think they canceled it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Snow White says she liked it because she put her beer mug right.
Speaker 1: Well, what happened was they came out and they said, well we changed the story. And they're like, what do you mean you changed the story? And they're like, well, we don't have Prince charming and kissing her to make to wake her up. That's part of the story. All right, Thank you, Maddy mccorkor, will see glory next week.
Speaker 3: Back after this.
Speaker 4: The Simplebodyshop dot com not thousands of dollars to fix your car, just hundreds. Go to the simplebodyshop dot com, click on, choose the service and the prices are right there. So your rear bumper's messed up. And maybe a quarter panel so the rear bumper can be repaired and painted for three one hundred dollars. A rocker panel just two point fifty, the trunk, the tailgate four fifty. Kid, you not no insurance? This is same day Repairs. They're out in Jaytown by the Gene Snyder Freeway. The Simplebodyshop dot Com changing the way body shops.
Speaker 1: Tony on DM. What is the expensive auto body shop that's advertised this morning?
Speaker 4: The DM Thesimplebodyshop dot comference. Don't forget the thg up front. Bargain Supply, Tony speaking of scratches.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't. We went last Saturday and picked out appliances. Man, it's more difficult than you than you believe because there's so many different types at Bargain Supply. If you go to the box store, you have two different sets of co of stoves, two different types of refrigerator. There you've got twenty different types of refrigerators, and you've got to talk about the space and will the doors be flushed with the cabinets. All that stuff is important that you're not gonna get asked at the other places. You will get asked at Bargain Supply. So go to Bargain Supply East Jefferson Street this weekend and go appliance shopping. And if you need a wheelbarrow or some duct tape, they got that too. Bargain supply. East Jefferson's treat in the New Ulu area got their own parking lot back after this on NewsRadio eight forty whs