Speaker 1: I look into counterculture that is canad.
Speaker 2: My name is Matthew, owner of Riot Seeds, and this started as a one man mission for strain history and breeding science. Over time it's evolved into something bigger, better, and more of a team effort. We will be joined by members of the can Illuminati and other friends throughout the seasons hear their takes on grow techniques, breeding science, string history and more. Our mission is to combat the narrative that corporate cannabis and seed posters are obfuscating for their own financial benefit.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the underground.
Speaker 3: We are the syndicate.
Speaker 4: The videos on this channel, the Breeder Syndicate three point zero, are compliant with YouTube policies and does not depict or promote any sales or distribution of any substances. These videos do not violate any YouTube community guidelines and is intended to educate the public about historical and scientific aspects.
Speaker 3: Of hemp plants.
Speaker 4: This video does not promote, idolize, nor glorify any illegal activities or unsafe comscssumption of regulated substances. We are not doctors or lawyers. This should be super obvious. With that said, some people need to be reminded about this. Do not take anything we say as medical or legal advice of any sort. We are just the best at what we do.
Speaker 1: Live with it.
Speaker 4: All content is copyright of the Breeder Syndicate three point zero twenty twenty four, Section one oh seven of the Fair Use Act. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 3: And what's that everyone, I'm here with the chumpster and there he is speaking dog language.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, my dog. Sorry, my dog's going a little crazy. It does look quick grow up on the screen, Matt, I'm still seeing the copyright disclaimer.
Speaker 3: That's very weird.
Speaker 1: We see us now, Yeah, I can see it now.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I had to restart Rumble like three or four times and get everything and redo it with Finser here sitting next to me, to get this thing to work and connect. Yeah, like even the banners, I have to redo all that crap, and yeah, it is what it is. But but the show must go on and to do We're gonna be something that I think, like we've we've reinforced several times. We've talked about different diseases. Hell, YouTube gave us a strike for talking about hemp pests, diseases, how to control it how to look for it testing, and we're going to give you some info and even a coupon on some testing tonight because it's really really important. And with that, Chuck Chuck had a big move not too long ago and is running into some of the issues. So let's let's talk about it from from from A to Z kind of what you think it may have happened, could have happened, and maybe where we're at in the and where you take it from here.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to talk about hypothesis too, or just like just from the standpoint of like what I got going on, or I mean.
Speaker 3: Talk about all of it, some of the hypothesis bring in.
Speaker 5: I mean, all right, well, let's start again. Let's start at the beginning.
Speaker 1: For starters, this is a super hard conversation because not only do I feel like I'm letting some fans down, but I'm also letting myself down. You know, I've been gardening for you know straight, it's going on six years, like a year before COVID. Uh you know, I've been gardened since every day and uh, as I've told you this before, like the only time I've taken off in that time is literally been to see my dad a couple of times when I thought he's like basically about to die, and then uh, then to go see like H and l Earn and some of the guys like meetups a couple of times. And those are the only times I've ever ever taken off from the garden. Yeah. So my journey started off, you know, three almost four years ago. Uh as far as online, Uh, it's because I want to know answers and I wanted to know more about genetics.
Speaker 5: I wanted to know more about about breeding.
Speaker 1: I saw CSI on a panel on something and I really liked his vibe, you know as the kids say these days vibes. And I was like, man, like this dude's been farming, his family's been farming for years. He seems to know more about these older cuts that I'm interested in. My journey started off to find GDP. Matt honestly like, yeah, that's kind of where I started. Everybody has their plan that they start with ray and mine was GDP.
Speaker 5: And I was trying to find the real GDP, you know.
Speaker 1: And I'm just a fun fuck dude from you know, the South, you know, and I don't I don't know shit about genetics I grew up not knowing shit about gene ICs or having connects. Here.
Speaker 5: You just have flippers, dude, people just trying.
Speaker 1: To make a buck. You don't have people growing stuff like that all that, you know, all that kind of stuff. But anyways, so I'm looking for knowledge. I'm buying seeds the best I can. You know, back before COVID, I didn't know ship. So I'm buying seeds through marijuana dot com or god damn it, you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying. We're not allowed to say that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, rumble not not not dot coms, but all right, Uh, so I'm buying random seeds.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Of course, back then, I'm a I'm I'm I grew up in the nineties. I'm born in eighty nine. So, like you know, the first thing I do is google you know, good good seeds, good genetics. You know, back before I had talked to anybody. I'm so, I was so nervous to talk to people, blah blah blah. But anyways, I find it leads me down to this rabbit hole. I get joining in the discord.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: At this point, I'm I'm growing doing my thing. You know, I'm fucking with some autos. I know, guys, shameful. I know, I'm you know, auto flowers whatever, fucking with that ship.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I and I joined the discord and I started learning. I joined breeders, syndicate with you guys and start learning about ship. Uh.
Speaker 5: And then eventually, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You guys like me, I guess or I sucked enough, dick, you know, a couple of guys hooked me up with some cuts. Yeah, some pretty big deal cuts, and guys to take this with the green of salt. This has been proposed before if you go back and look on the forums and stuff like that. But I don't know how to really start this because so I brought in East Coast Our Diesel D shore Line ninety one dog D Kim dog D sorry yeah, and a few others. At that point, I had brought in two other cuts from up there locally in Michigan, literally like two weeks before I got the legacy or the older cuts like the kim D and the ninety one right up at there this point, I had never really seen variegation or what we call variegation in that you know, in our crew or group whatever. I had never really seen the variegated plans before you know. That being said, I'm running maybe three four by fours, you know, for maybe two to three years leading up to that point. So it's like, you know, I'm growing plants, but I'm not growing plants, you know, like like I was up North and Michigan. But so that being said, I take in those cuts, and I just started. I do what everybody does, right, I think to myself, you know, do I want to take first of all? I thought for a long time, do I want to take in cuts? Blah blah blah. I'm thinking to myself, like, dude, kim d this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Speaker 5: I don't have cuts already.
Speaker 1: So like if something comes out of these cuts and stuff, you know, or problems happen, it's whatever. You know, I was probably see, I got a bunch of seed. I'm a seed guy. I was a sea gup until this point. But I wanted to experience those cuts like most of us do. Most people join the communities to get those cuts. You know, they want to see them. And I don't blame them. Everybody yea, and their mom is you know, wanting to talk about those cuts, and you know, the East Coast of ninety one and the d at least the cuts that I have Variegate. You know, Uh my, my variegation is very modeled, dude, it's like super modeled. People will say, you know, you're low on caw mag, you're low on calcium ship like that. I'm fucking giving them dry amendments. I'm doing basalt rock gusts. I'm doing fucking caw mag. I'm doing fox farm ocean soil. So it's like, you know, I'm not running under hps. I'm doing LEDs. So maybe that's another thing. When I put them outside, they do green up. Like I know, we've talked about this before, and we've talked you've talked about it on the show before that a lot of times people do associate that variegation with the Kim d and stuff like that, with the scump gun net, And that's that's what I was told, right. I'm a nubie.
Speaker 5: I tell people, and I don't hide it. I don't think I'm an expert.
Speaker 1: Uh you know, I only go off what you know, the people I look up to or taught me. You know, like I said before, I'm not I didn't come up in the weed world, I came up as a basically like a pack flipper, if you want to call it, a glorified middleman basically, So like, I don't know shit, So I'm I'm just you know, if you guys say, yo, this planet barrigates, this planet shows this, Uh, you know, I'm gonna trust you guys. You guys have had these cuts. Some of y'all have range of twenty some years or so, you know, and there's proof lead and no way back to two thousand and seven, two thousand and nine on the forums. You know, you can go back and look with some of these guys. So, like, there's no reason for me not to trust some of them. And it's not that I don't trust, but I try to trust your opinions, you know. Yeah, So as I'm taking in cuts, I'm growing those cuts out, get go through a harvest.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm noticing.
Speaker 1: And like obviously it's no secret the D the East Coast and these other cuts are harder to run, harder to root. U when you're whether they're it's the kim D and it wants to throw you know, fucking throw uh snanners at the end, or if it's the kim D and you try to reverse it and it doesn't reverse. There's a there's all these fucking things wrong with these plants, or at least they're so older. I mean, you know, these cuts are old as shit, so they've been through a lot, they've been pa around a lot, so it's not like so crazy that they perform the way that they do or and some people have problems rooting them or whatever. You know. Yeah, that being said, I didn't notice that with the Shoreline, the Bubba or a few other ones. But I did notice that with the D. I noticed that with the East Coast. I noticed it with the ninety one in particular, when we're talking about like the variegation and stuff, right, yeah, or they're just the weird growth or the weird stuff. So I'm growing these stuff in mind you, I'm taking into other cuts too. So this is the big thing I've been going back and forth on for It's really been eating me up alive, to be honest with you, And I've shared this with you, and I'm sure this with Screwston. But I didn't really notice any of these things or connect any of this stuff I'm about to talk about until literally the last month or two.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I'm growing out. Let's just say a lot of plants.
Speaker 1: I'm running, you know, I don't want to talk about it in that much detail, but enough that.
Speaker 5: Let's just say a bunch of newbies combined.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like just a lot enough, dude, You're right, So I'm going I'm growing out a lot of plants and flowering. I'm doing my thing. And I didn't put two and two together, but I did notice variegation on other cuts, but it wasn't that big of a deal. It'd be a leaf here at least there, right, and maybe on one or two plants.
Speaker 5: Everything's rocking out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: The only things that are really giving me some problems.
Speaker 1: Are East Coast a little bit and the D particularly, you know, because they are difficult.
Speaker 5: It's just not just me.
Speaker 1: There's other people that got the cuts around the same time that have had problems with them as far as like trying to get the best out of them. Right. Yeah, that being said, some of those folks have stepped up their game, and I personally think I've really leveled their game up with the D and stuff and really kind of brought them around. So I don't know, I'm not like shooting on anybody or not. I'm just kind of trying to break this all down to like what i've seen. So I'm noticing variegation on plan So I'm noting noticing some hooking on some leaves and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And when I say hook, I mean like not up and down like I mean like kind of like left and right. More deal. You know, I'm noticing this kind of stuff. But I just, you know, I'm running a bunch of cuts. I'm running a lot of stuff that's got uh you know, the d in it or you know this kind of you know, so it's like not too out of the realm of like, oh well, I'll see it a little bit here there.
Speaker 5: There's got I see Pete.
Speaker 1: Plenty of people posting the forums, whether it's like appies or whatever, whatever genetics they're posting like, oh a little variegation or Kim dog d s one some CSI people post that you'll see the variegation or what we call variegation and that stuff. And that's what I'm saying, the same stuff. I'm seeing that similar stuff. I'm thinking to myself like, oh, you know, people see that kind of shit, it's just maybe a mutation, or maybe it's my feed, you know, or maybe I'm not giving enough count meg you know magnesium. Right, everybody says this ship so fast a little bit. I'm going through. I'm having great harvest. I'm on my second and third harvest on some of these cuts I brought in, and I'm going on to I'm actually in the middle of my East Coast salary. As a reversal, I got Paullen flying and I'm noticing I noticed a few more plants there that I had brought in recently, and as time goes on, I ended up having to move right the East coast. I do the reversal. Well, let me let me backtrack a little bit. I did that reversal. It was semi successful. You know. I didn't make a bunch of s ones. I literally got like fucking two good, healthy s one seeds out of that reversal to itself, and only one of them popped. I did run in. It was super similar to the cut blah blah blah whatever. That doesn't really matter. But in that reversal, I reversed the East coast onto some modern cuts and some old cuts that some of the old cuts were Bubba Shoreline was I think there was just that it for the old cuts and then for more than the modern cuts. It was like pure yeays might laugh, But I did the pink run. So I did a couple other things just to see what East Coast would do to some of the modern genetics. And I wanted to see, you know, everybody in their moms made the East Coast across, so some kind I wanted to see what they would do in the old genetics too, and just obviously hit it to the D right, like why not? Like that would be super cool, So I hit it to the D. Those offspring that I ran, none of the modern genetic crosses showed any of the variegation, but the Bubba the shoreline and really the D to the East Coast showed a ton.
Speaker 5: Of that variegation, like all of them basically showed it.
Speaker 1: One was extreme, and I didn't think much of it at the time, right because I'm like, you know, uh, that's right on track, you know what I mean? And you know, okay, sure, like oh you know the D's doing it.
Speaker 5: Of course that's doing it.
Speaker 1: You go back on the forums and you look, you can find pictures, like I said two thousand and seven, two thousand and nine, of people that have the D cut looks just like my D cut. They have variegation. There's ranges of it. People have it worse, some people don't. And you know, we've talked about this before, Matt, like some guys on there swear up and down it didn't have it in the back in the day. Some people always had it. Uh, you know, I'm not here to argue whether it did. This is this.
Speaker 3: If it don't variegate, it ain't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, And I'm not here to argue if it does or doesn't. I know my own garden. I'm not here to make any wide claims. I'm just literally saying something's going on here. Uh, And I wanted to talk about it. And like I said before, this is pretty much a rap for me as far as like making seeds if I'm right on all this stuff. So this isn't like something that I'm making a joke about. Hence, while we're breaking a little bit of the fourth wall tonight, guys, you know, you're like more fun, but this is a pretty serious topic because it's, like like I said, this is uh, you know, We've talked about this before too, Matt. I don't make money from seeds. I've never made some money for seeds. So Sharon Genetics has always been away just to say thanks for watching, thanks for checking out this kind of stuff. So like for me, it's like it's just put puts it in into all that if anyway, I'm jumping around to different stuff.
Speaker 5: But that being said, I'm not making this. This is a joke. I'm not making light of any of this stuff.
Speaker 1: So, uh, some after I do after I finished, literally after I finished that run three weeks, I have to move.
Speaker 5: So I dry, Uh I dry.
Speaker 1: I even did a I even had hit those plants with Paul as well. So like I had to wait for the siege to draw. Long story short, uh you know, and get I had to get get get going and get on the road. So I'm in a hurry. I'm in a hurried pack. I gotta get it. Was it what?
Speaker 5: Sorry, there's a long move shoot, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Long ass fucking move ship to make Gabby look like a yeah, the Burger king Cup Adventures make it look like a joke. Guys. Yeah, Uh so I have to move, dude, and I don't really feel comfortable sharing.
Speaker 5: But I was just say, I have a lot of cuts, all right, yeah, uh so.
Speaker 1: I'm in a hurry, dude.
Speaker 3: At the time, you had a lot of cuts at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the time. Now yeah, yeah, now you know obviously now I'm burning everything now I'm just kidding.
Speaker 5: But but okay, let's be serious. But so I have to get these cuts home.
Speaker 1: So I don't know about you guys, but if you have to do a lot of cuts, say you had to do two days worth of cutting, all right, it's by yourself. You know, you're trying to be as as clean as possible because that's you know, that's all you got. I don't have six pairs of scissors like these big facilities and all this shit. I can't sit around waiting, uh, you know, dipping every fucking I mean, obviously I dip my scissors or my razor blades, and a lot of times I like to just use razor blades. I have a pack of these. I forget what brand they are, but then you just put out here there are right here. Actually they're the work Pro whatever hundred piece you push down and it pops a new one out. That's what I do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm using those, and I'm wrapping all my snips.
Speaker 1: I'm doing snips obviously because when you have a large amount and I'm trying to get you know, so I own stuff anywhere. It's a fucking it's a joke. You're not that's not gonna unless you're liking Cali and you just don't give a fuck, and you can run a box truck and you gotta go down the street and you know you got homeboy next door that's willing to help you out, you know, because he's got his shit going on or whatever.
Speaker 5: But I don't have the luxury of that kind of stuff. It's just me basically my wife that helps me.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm I'm taking snips, and normally when I do snips and cuttings, I do badges of ten twenty. That way, Cultivar is that way. I'm not obviously I'm taking multiple cuttings and snippings of each one. But yeah, that way, I'm not overloading myself. You know, it's a lot, dude, you're sitting there, which you're you know, it wears you out after a while, especial if you don't do it every fucking day all day long, and you're doing every couple of weeks and you got everything else going on. So take the snips, get them home, all right, start running, vegging stuff out, getting ready to flower again. Take a trip to Virginia, get kim ninety one, Shoreline fifty six, double dog Shit, and a few other cuts, all older cuts, all legacy cuts.
Speaker 5: And I was in a pickle except for double dog Shit. Well yeah, yeah, sorry, except for double dog Shit. I was in a pickle.
Speaker 1: And you know how it is, and you party all weekend and do shit, and six o'clock rolls around that Monday morning, you gotta leave, and everybody's in, you know, either hungover, don't want to do nothing. So I'm you know, I'm thinking, I'll gaby it, bro, I'll put these, I'll take snips off these. I literally had a fucking water bottle, bro, This is how dire it is. I didn't have shit six o'clock in the morning. I had a water bottle, a regulars water bottle, fill up a solo cup. I put all those cuts in there, right. This is actually what prompted me to even kind of think about all this shit and kind of start looking at this.
Speaker 5: Bring those cuts home. It's been thirty.
Speaker 1: Days, like seven eight nine days, maybe two weeks after I brought those home, they were isolated. I noticed out of all those, I should only have ninety one showing some varrogation out of all those cuts. Yeah, obviously if they can, they can be sick, they're going through stress. I'm bringing them home. Obviously, maybe there's something else going on there, but I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I'm like ninety nine point nine percent sure. I'm seeing varrogation on three or two other cuts as well. Now from that match, which when I seen that, I was like, what the fuck, only one of these out of all these should be showing any kind of arrogation, right, yeah, so it would be ninety one ninety one, right, so I'm like, what the fuck? So in my mind, I'm looking at this like I'm thinking back, like I've seen this varrogation before obviously on the d I've seen it on the East coast ninety one in a little bit, and then I'm you know, on a few other things, and and and it's kind of going back to back, you know, around Christmas when I was seeing some of these other things and on other plants. Uh at this point, nothing was really affected, you know, yield wise or nothing that I could tell. Everything seemed fun and obviously the d runs with variegation like people have running people still do it. I have a theory on while something that's working out for people in Cocoa. I'm probably it probably doesn't mean ship and not just bro science. But anyways, we'll get in that later. But so I'm looking at those cuts, like I said, and I'm like, what the fuck man and my d I had two d's, I have two d's pause, i have two Kim Dog Kim Dog d's running.
Speaker 5: And I'm on top of their potting. Like I said, I'm also doing.
Speaker 3: Dries or just two different cuts.
Speaker 1: The same cuts, same cuts, but two different plants, right, and the variegation is vastly different on them. It's wild like one is dark green with modeling and then one is like literally like almost like a pale paler green with modeling. And but they're healthiest can be like I mean, I could show I've showed pictures to you and they look fine, they're growing. You know, There's so many things I could jump into on this conversation.
Speaker 5: So I'm looking at that. I'm like why is the variegation so intense?
Speaker 1: I literally, under the same light, the same nutrients, the same soil, everything's different. The only thing different it's a different location. Obviously that can be a factor too, right, But as I'm going over this last month, I'm seeing the variegation pop up in other genetics and mind you, genetics that I pop from seed that happen to do with me or those cuts. One of them was some of the what it doesn't really matter, long story short, I popped a bunch of seeds from other people. I have cuts, I do, you know what I mean? So I've popped seeds in the last few months that I haven't taking cuttings of yet that haven't necessarily been isolated, but have not touched the other plants, and when I flipped them the flower recently, I'm seeing variegation on them. People will say, well, what if they got Kim Dall genetics and it's come to genetics and it's like they don't like some of these are really modern.
Speaker 3: And like I said, you do have to remember even in modern genetics, if it has Ogi Cush genetics in it, it's kind that variegation in it. And if it's cost as something else then also has even ogi christ genetics in it. That means it can double up and show up. It can, doesn't mean it always will.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, right, yeah, I think you know, there's a lot of theories I got. You know, obviously a lot of people might be shocked at this and not know this, but you know, some of these viruses that are out there can be in pollen. I don't know if it's a coincidence. After I did my East Coast for a reversal, you know, I literally have East Coast pollen flying fucking everywhere for a month and a half onto everything, just because you know, you know it is when you're doing a reversal, dude, You're you're I mean, I don't know about y'all, but like I'm trying to make sure I'm getting a good pollination, dude. So it's like I'm letting it rip, dude. And a lot of times when I do a pollination, it's four months six months in between, so I don't have to worry, you know, to do the best I can to clean up and give it time and then I'll let it rip again. And the way I like to do it is I like to let it rip on everything, and I was like, why not where I'm Another thing is when I moved, like I said, a bit of a rushing, uh you know, swamping razor blades. But you know, I went from doing this amount to a large amount in a day. So like, obviously there's a bit of frustration. Laziness, lacks of being, lacks of daisical probably as a factor, you know. And two and when you're trying for speed, you know, SAPs going everywhere. You know, even though you can't see what you're eye, but that shit's going everywhere. Brouh And I would say that probably my cleanliness would would have dove pretty hard during that time, whether it was maybe not necessarily on the cuts themselves, but say like I accidentally grabbed a tray that I had already used and for didn't bleach, you know, cause it's dude, when you're moving and you're trying to take cuttings and you got a girlfriend, you got all this other stuff going on.
Speaker 5: Look, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Uh, get back home. I'm seeing variegation on multiple plants, modern genetics, wader and cuts, older cuts. I think I'm up to like thirteen that I've counted on in the last few months. And when I brought that shit home, did I brought it all home in the same box, you know, Like what can you do? Like you know, when you're driving shit home, Like I can't break this shit down, and like I don't want to go into the details of a lot of this stuff, but yeah, like it's just my situation called for that, Like it's just my only option. And like when you're doing about when you're talking about that, like I'm the type of guy I don't give a fuck. I'll throw every goddamn cut I have a way and go back to popping seeds, like I know I can find I'm literally running auto flowers that I you know, people will laugh at it, but it's like, you know, I'll just go back to popping autos or whatever in the meantime until I get my shit clean and do my shit.
Speaker 5: Like it's not a big deal, bro.
Speaker 1: Like so for me, uh, as I'm going through these, man, I'm having conversations.
Speaker 5: With you and a couple of guys.
Speaker 1: I'm diving back in the forums, you know, and we've.
Speaker 5: Talked about this too. It's like it feels super weird.
Speaker 1: I go back and I see a post from two thousand and nine guys talking about Yo, I've had this d cut for you know, three years now, and I swear it's getting worse.
Speaker 5: The varrogation is getting worse, like it's read to other.
Speaker 1: Plants like all this crap. And then, of course we've talked about this before. When you're looking at some of those old posts, like you got to take it with a grain of salt, because like there's so much bro sign, so much bullshit that nobody all bullshit.
Speaker 3: Well it was all bro science. I shouldn't say it was all bullshit, but a lot.
Speaker 1: Of science pro science. And you know, it's just odd to me that someone seventeen years ago, you know, or whatever it is it's been it has the same exact problem noticing the same thing as me. So as I'm as I'm going through some of these plants, Yeah, like I said, I'm seeing variegation on playing I've ran before that didn't show it right, that had good harvests, that yielded great, And now like there's plants that I see the variegation on that seem to be suffering, you know, And when I'm I'm popping seeds I made last year or three years ago, two three years ago. I don't see the ship on those, and those those are isolated by themselves, and I'm not seeing any of these variegations or these hooked leafs. You know, something, as I've been researching, you know, something that popped my interest as a tomato mosaic virus. And I showed you a picture of what I saw, and it could just be a stock photo, yeah, but it looks similar to the D and the kim D in a lot of ways. The actual stock or the picture that they have, and that variegation that's on there looks exactly like what I got.
Speaker 5: Going on on my D, on my depots. You know, when you look.
Speaker 1: Back on the forums testing wise, no one talks about like TMV much. They do a little bit, but they don't talk about like how there's twenty different variations of it, whether it's a mosaic, yeah, a mosaic, whether it's tobacco, whether it's everyone.
Speaker 3: Was linking it to tobacco mosaic. I don't remember anyone mentioning ever tomato mosaic or any other kind of mosaics constantly linking it to TMV at the time. During all this was going on I was on the forums and having these arguments with people and going through the papers and going through the papers. At the time, the only time it had ever been seen was in hemp once or I'm sorry, hops once, and that was what people were using to conclude that, Ah, this variegation in keim dog is definitely hemv That's where that's where that came from, was because of a HOPS test a long time ago. Whether it shows up in cannabis, it may actually show up in cannabis for sure, you know what I mean. Like, variegation is hard because it's in every kind of plant. Yeah, it'll show. It's not necessarily a disease. It's a mutation, a genetic mutation. But unfortunately tobacco mosaic virus, that's part of what it looks like. And in tomato mosaic I'm looking at a picture right now, and I would identify that a variegation obviously before tomato mosaic, But once you see the fruits, that's when you really get to see it. In the leaves, how the leaves curl and the curling on the edges. For like tomato mosaic virus, that's very evident. But in tomatoes, but I'm not sure about in cannabis or him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a theory, Like you know, these viruses, they they often like say, for example, the those most eggs. A lot of times they are not affecting a whole lot maybe until later on. Or what they are affecting is like your yield. You're you're like your actual tricome fordug. Yeah, you know the way it grows a lot of the times. You know, I've talked about this too with screws, Like most of your average grower bro out there might pop a seed, but I can't tell you how many times I see him like, man, I wish I kept a cut of that, and they keep it moving right when you're talking about like Kim Dogg or East Coast, you know. And here's something I was thinking about last night. If I would have got a cut of the cut of the cut.
Speaker 5: Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: The person I got the cut from would have got the cut from the ridge from the cut, you know what I'm trying to say. So like I don't know a lot about this shit. I'm just learning now.
Speaker 5: So like viral loldwise depending and we've talked about this on the phone and stuff. The viral virus can be in different areas of the plant and not show up in certain areas others. So if for I was thinking maybe on why my variegation does look so different, it could be LEDs could be what I'm veting them, but it could be too.
Speaker 1: If you look into some of tissue culturing with their variegation or mutations, a lot of times it comes into play if they don't take the marestem uh and they take side shoots in TC. Yeah, no prop they call it if you if you take the if you're taking shoots from the like the lateral in side shoots from that. Almost there's a plant and I forget which one it is in particular, but there's like over sixty different mutations in color. It's one of those all bino like anu bus nanas or something like that, or one of those types of plants plant.
Speaker 5: And every single variegation that it has comes from that original variegation and it's happened from TC.
Speaker 1: This is what they're saying. So something I thought about was if I got a cut of a cut of a cut, you know what I mean, Like it's kind of like there's something maybe something to that. You know, this is all theory and I'm just kind of just guessing and trying to probably probably put pulling strings together where they shouldn't be. But something I was gonna get that with that was, you know a lot of these guys that run the kim d or the s ones and stuff, a lot of people come back like, you know, kind of let down from some of these genetics. You know, uh some and and and these viruses they affect them in that way. If you look at the kim dog in the way she grows, and if you look at some of these positive identifications on some of these viruses, she looks just like the way they grow on the ones they inoculated versus the ones they did. And now that being said, like you know, we need to get some kind of positive I did. I did. Let me let me make say this I did. I do. Have tests on the way from multiple different places. I'm gonna run definitely farm free. I got farmer Freeman. Make sure you use the code. Uh, I'm gonna got them. I got a test going to him and a couple other people. And then I'm running Tomato, then the tobacco HLV are you gonna do cryptic cryptic.
Speaker 5: It's all it's in all that.
Speaker 3: Knowing that that's circulating and it really is only popped up twice now in the community, but that if it's popped up twice, that's it quickly goes from two to fucking one hundred, especially if it's a cut that's passed and spread.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So like I could be just like on some weird shit, dude, and like you know, put into maybe I just like had a bad run and you know whatever, you know, because we all have those. But like as I'm going, I'm just seeing like stuff I don't like. And like you said, variegation can pass up or past or come out in plants, you know, but.
Speaker 3: Not just variegation, but like specifically on cuts like triangle, you'll notice that every once in a while you'll get a leaf, a fan leaf that has four blades and the last blade is a thumb and it's hooked. Yeah, and that's a trait that passes through triangle through O G and different OG hybrids that the variegation can also pop up in triangle. It looks a little bit different than you would expect in like the keems looks more like watercolor when it shows up on the leaves as opposed to hard variegation. But as far as I know, it's not a disease. That's all genetics based. However, you know, talking with other breeders over time trying to figure this shit out over the ears, it does seem that the more variegation you're seeing usually it relates to the health of the plant. But not always, but usually the more variegation you're seeing in the d there's something that it's not liking whatever, whatever it could be. It could be fucking temperature, could be too much humidity, it could be any number of things. Doesn't necessarily mean, you know, you need more nitrogen.
Speaker 1: Or coalmag what have you.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's hard not to make these certain connections when you see all this going on and you see it right in front of you. Yeah, and there's certain connections that I've made that people disagree with. And then there's certain people you know, like that are responsible for certain clones making claims that like, Okay, we weren't there for it. He was the only dude there for it, And a really nice answer would be cool shout out to Cody. We're gonna finish off the giveaways hopefully this weekend. Buddy's Code a dollar shout out.
Speaker 1: He said, Hi, Chucky, Yeah, so where were we at here? Matt, uh Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it's one of those things where it's like it's hard to start when you have a room already full of a bunch of different clones and working your way back. That's where it's it's real hard. And that's where it's going to lie on different friends, different people you got them from, if they still have them, if they can test them as well, you know, test the root testing.
Speaker 1: It blows my mind that these cuts have been around for so long, dude, and I literally couldn't find a single person out inside the one dude. You said that, Yeah, like yeah, I sent it off for testing, like you know, yeah, like or like any of those cuts. So it's just like I'm just gonna do it in to see because like obviously, like you know, I could be jumping to conclusions and I'm fine with that. I'm not. I don't give a fuck if I'm wrong, Matt. You know, yeah, that's that's it.
Speaker 3: That's the beauty of being able to be wrong.
Speaker 5: It's part of it.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't but it's like I just don't understand why other people haven't thought to at least try to send it off for testing. I know it's ships can be it could it can be expensive, but it's like, dude, like it's just worth this trying, and like I know, I want to be transparent. Like I've seen a few things on them literally today that makes me believe more on the side. And this is just my opinion. And today I've seen some things that you know, whether it's from the d whether it's something I brought in, Yeah, through the variegation. I've seen some variegation on some plants today that I don't like. And I actually pulled everything from my website and uh, guys, like I'm sorry, but like I don't ask me for seeds anymore or anything for a long time because like I just can't. I don't. I don't care enough about this shit to like be that guy to just not say nothing and to not uh do what's right. So for me, like in what my journey as far as like weed and cannabis isn't necessarily over, but as far as like what I'm doing and what I've been doing in the past few years, it's pretty much over. It's like really been sad, dude, and really depressing because it's like I put so much work into stuff, and uh yeah, it's it's a big, wide open it it's I'm glad it's happened now because uh uh you know, and this is could I could be just jumping to the gun, dude, and but like I personally have seen enough for me to to have my mind made up enough that I can't confidently say that it's not a virus.
Speaker 5: And I don't.
Speaker 1: Want you know, I don't want to and then that if anyone's gotten seeds through the Patreon in the last like three months or something, I wouldn't pop those seeds.
Speaker 5: I think anything before that's fine.
Speaker 1: I've been running shit I made last year and I'm not seeing that ship. It's literally all the stuff that I basically uh got home as snips that i'm seeing it on. Uh So, you know, if there's a couple of people I think that put in a few orders recently and we'll make we'll do something there.
Speaker 5: I don't know uh what we'll do on that this ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll figure something out for him.
Speaker 1: I got I think what I'm gonna I think what I'm going to try to do is try to marist them them and try to just get them clean, you know, and go from there. And then at that point, you know, if there's a couple of people that feel like they were old something, I'll make it right.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 1: At this point, I don't really want to send anybody anything, because, dude, I've been doing some reading, man, Matt. I don't know if you guys out there have done some reading on some viruses, but you need to go fucking do it, dude, because it will scare the shit out of you. Dude, like you're talking about cucumbers, you're talking about tomatoes, you're talking about lettuce, you're talking about blunt raps, you're talking about cigarettes. You're talking about anyone that smokes cigarettes around you.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: If there, if these studies are right, dude, you're talking about like.
Speaker 3: Bud from the collective breaking it up fucking ten feet thirty feet from your fucking plant.
Speaker 1: Staff and sharing clone trays just like we all do because we're lazy and we don't have individual saucers, sharing condoms like some condoms.
Speaker 5: Sharing women like dude. So I'm just seeing the Variegarsen right. Mostly this is what I think I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: You know. The few other little things I think I saw could be other things. But like I just like, dude, i've been I'm new to this shit, so like no one I would I don't think anybody needs to take me that serious, but I I do.
Speaker 5: Some of these things are kind of weird, dude.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. And I would just like to like to do some testing and go from there because I just can't confidently move forward on anything knowing No, I just don't know. So it's like I can't really, yeah, I can't move forward on some of this stuff. You know. I've been having so much fun, but yeah, So where we're at now, gonna be sending off some testing. Gonna be sending off the d the East coast for right now, and then some of the other tests I have the option to send in I think up to ten samples or ten different cultivars. So I'm gonna do some modern stuff and some of the older stuff just to see. You know, I'm not expecting much from these, dude. I actually kind of am more curious about the tomato mosaic virus than any of them. I don't know, everyone I've talked to about this shit. When I show them that, they're like, oh, dude, that looks pretty familiar. It looks I would say, that's variegation of what I you know, what they when I when I see cannabis and say, well, I call variegation, that's what they'll say, Well, it looks like looks like the d you know, like you know, yeah, yeah, it has been kind of crazy, man. Like it sucks because it's like, you know, like I said, I'm pretty much shutting shit down and I'm going to take everything down to basically just the legacy cuts. And then I thought about just ending it at all, dude, And but I think, yeah, like, why not try to t see this shit because it's like they're talking about some of the shit could stay in plant material like leaves on your floor for four weeks yeah, and then and some of these viruses can stay They're talking like up to two years. Some of them can survive thirty minutes of like one hundred and seventy degrees or more.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, like, dude, it's fucking nutty.
Speaker 1: Some of the studies show that I was reading, they didn't show they took as leaf sample that they thought was infected didn't show positive.
Speaker 5: But when they looked under the electronic was it like.
Speaker 1: A scanning microscope, Yeah, scanning microscope, they could see the actual virus in in the mosaic. Yeah, so it's like, dude. Also, something I didn't know is, guys, alcohol is probably not the answer for you, you really, dude, Like, no, you need to be using bleach.
Speaker 3: Like, uh bynoxide is a very very good one, uh like, and like when people use I always forget what the fucking name is, like the super version of it, but it's it's it's really expensive to clean your rooms with. I fucking forget. I've spilled it on my leg and it burned a hole in my leg once. But I learned that you can make it at your house using a simple ratio of vinegar to hydrogen peroxide, and it makes one of the best cleaners on earth.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, it's not talked.
Speaker 3: About much though. It's weird.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, the the fucking the.
Speaker 1: Should I lost my train of thought there, Oh we were talking about Oh yeah, well some of these some of these fucking studies were talking about how the RNA would survive even through fucking bleach, and if people don't know what that is. I'm kind of new with some of this more heady science stuff, you know, but it's a code. Yeah, it's basically the DNA. It's a vital nucleic acid found in all every sales. It acts as a messenger carrying instructions from DNA to control the synthesis of proteins. While while DNA serves as the master blueprint, RNA X as the worker translating that blueprint into actual cellular functions. So what that means when the studies were talking about was alcohols ineffective and they were talking about how yeah you want that better shit. I forgot the name of it, but even bleach on some of these mosaics was ineffective. So it's like or shown that it could still transmit not all the time. They said that it's still important to use bleach obviously because it does limit it. And even but some of these study like when they're sharing, they were talking about you're sharing a plant or clones, ruded clones, soldo cups, whatever you want to call them, in trade, like a twenty percent trance to twenty percent roughly chance to transmit HLV, you know, So there was one.
Speaker 3: Factor, little factor factoid I was given within the past year. And you know, there I know some people that run some pretty big nurseries that with all they do is move clones legally obviously because they're bad. And you know, we're talking at least twenty thousand a week. And they were the ones that I knew pretty well documented doing the most testing for the most diseases on all their moms. And they were doing them once a month, repeatedly at different sites, so like they were trying to be as competitive as possible to keep this at a rate. And the best rate they found for outglowing outgoing clones with six percent, So the best nursery doing it in when I say nursery, I mean selling you know, one hundred varieties of clones. They're happy with six percent of them going out with HLV.
Speaker 1: That's that sounds about right, because the tissue culture labs that are houseplant related, they're looking for about three percent. Anything over that, dealing with a thousand cultivars becomes is a lot of plants and numbers that I know, three percent doesn't sound a lot, but when you're talking about you know that many plants, you know, outbreak of you know, power and mildew or something like that can fuck their ship. So they're looking for like three percent anything over that. It's when their shaite starts to get fucked. But yeah, that sounds yeah, I dude. It made me realize that, like, if you're in at home Grower, bro, you're lucky. You need to take your shit down to maybe ten twenty at the max. Yeah, and that's all you could probably really forward driverage dude can really afford to test, dude. So like I don't know, like obviously, like I'm airing on the side of caution, dude, because I'm not making a buck off of like ninety nine percent of the shit I've done on the internet pertaining the cannabis. I didn't make no money off of it and I never probably will. So it's like I don't For me, it doesn't mean shit. I appreciate the support people rocked out with me and all that. I'm still gonna be making AI music, doing some videos and shit. But like as far as.
Speaker 3: Like Triangle King, Buddy, Triangle King on, I can't believe he has I actually watched that He's watched it more than a few times.
Speaker 1: Dude's blowing up on YouTube, it's got like six hundred views for a I bet it has.
Speaker 3: It's probably all him. He loves that shit.
Speaker 1: Eighteen plus all my all that shit's eighteen plus though they don't get views, you know, but for five I.
Speaker 3: Got a question, Yeah, is that your chick with you in the videos?
Speaker 1: Like she looks a lot like she's got That's.
Speaker 3: What I figured it would be, like an a version.
Speaker 1: Ever, she doesn't have purple hair anymore. But yeah, like when we first met, she had purple hair, and you know, I was making uh, you know, big bootied African women and stuff because that's what I was doing that for a while. And then I was like, why don't just put her in as an AI character too, because I kind of make myself a character, right to. I mean, yeah, so I just uh, you know, do my ship and a lot of times anyways, enough about that that ship anyway. Yeah, so I'm trying to think of him thinking I can remember anything about the Variegation ship, but I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think so, dude. I did find uh, I.
Speaker 1: Did find all of that interesting, dude, and it made me uncomfortable enough that, yeah, like I don't really want to make anything else uh, and release it for a while, and so I figure out what that actually is and kind of have an answer. I don't know, I thought I told her. I was like, if anybody was to do it's me, Dude, I made this Kim Dog meme shit so much. Then it's like, it's like, dude, save me. I feel like, I swear it's speaking to me in my dreams, Matt. It's saying, Chuck, I'm sick, dog.
Speaker 3: I'm sick.
Speaker 1: Ever since they put a W on me, I've been sick dog. You know that was a problem.
Speaker 3: You know, that's where the variegation started with the W.
Speaker 1: The W. Well, here's the thing, too, is the coincidence that those cuts were obviously kept together. I mean, if you were anybody back in the day, you got the East Coast ninety one, you're keeping them together, right, You're hoaring them out, you're trapping.
Speaker 5: You know, you're making a dollar. You thought you want to be the next gump Va fam Do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they all they also were carrying around stuff like this, the snow super snow Dog. What are some of the other stuff going around? Obviously diesel, there are some weird ones in there though, Dude, some weird weirdos in there didn't quite fit. Yeah, it slipped my mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, must ten percent, bleach fam. You can do twenty, but it's gonna burn your ass out of their brother. Yeah no, yeah, that's yeah. But yeah, if you're you're always shoot for the tempercent guys. But yeah, I don't know. I don't know if I have much else to talk about it other than like like the cocoa theory and then like kind of like we're talking about with some of these viruses, they're gonna affect your yields and stuff, and like, you know, obviously like it's been thirty forty years some of these guys talking about oh back the other day mile weed.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the thing with some of those cuts, dude, if they are a virused out, bro, like you know, like that would make some sense a little bit on some of that shit.
Speaker 3: I feel like, to me, I feel like it doesn't even have to be taken that far. Ye, I feel like this is not this is not a cut, like cannabis isn't a is it annual or printing like it always gets too fit? Fucking Yeah, it's meant to live one life cycle. Yeah, that's how it's supposed to work, and drop seeds where it's at. We are keeping these things along thirty plus years. We should be happy to give them an end that they deserve, I think, and you know, I've been down on clones for quite a while for a lot of reasons. A lot of it was knowing behind the scenes what was going on with the nursery scene, knowing on knowing what was going on in a lot of greed friends rooms that people trusted and that you know, like that I'm close friends with, and actually knowing what was going on behind the scenes and what the mothers look like, how well taken care of they were. There was a lot weighing on me. And then when I I took my three year hiatus during the move and or two moves actually, and during that time, you know, like people were offering me back my cuts and this is at the height of like, you know, they're not people take in other cuts from other people too. So at that point I got to think, well, did this get crossed with this in the same trade and this, you know, so I've decided to you know, kind of kick back and work on my own stuff that I knew free a lot of these diseases being introduced, which luckily I was around before most of them were introduced and spread in mass. But saying that is is a hard thing because you never know when they truly popped up. You know, we may have been aware of them at some point and it made enough noise on the forums, but that shit might have been flight at floating around ten years before that, just in rumbles mumbles and you know, people talking to each other at the pro shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, I think people need to realize how easy this shit can. You can get some of these viruses. Dude, you're gardening, bro, if you're going out and touching tomatoes, if you're going out and touching if you live next to this shit, bro, Like you need to be like the like reading this stuff.
Speaker 5: Like obviously we all know these things, right.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows to be sterile, everybody knows are as best you can be clean, as cleaning as you can. Uh. But yeah, like if you read into some of the shit, we will give you fucking nightmare, bro, cause you're talking about like just with mosaics alone, there's like twenty different ones Alfalfa cucumber, lettuce, uh, potato, tomato, tobacco. There's like, dude, it's endless. And when you think about that is it can live in material forever. Bro. And you go out, you got a homie working at your garden. It goes down a sandwich dog, there's got some lettuce. Oh you know he's fucking straight from the farmer's market.
Speaker 5: Fam Yeah, lettus.
Speaker 1: You know those who wash the hands. You go back in, Dude, Like he smokes a cigarette, you're smoking blunts in your rooms?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, lots of people smoke cigarettes in their room, and they'll smoke joints in their room. Yeah, but I can countless. Like for me when from day one, I never smoked in my room because I had watched the thing, an old show where a person proved that you could take a plant of the same kind, burn it in front of another plant not attached to that same plant, and that plant will react negatively. So knowing that I never wanted just to smoke weed in a room with weed, it didn't make sense to me. If they're if that is a proven reaction, and it is, but then now to find out like just all this other shit, like that's just one thing that I saved myself, but I did use to smoke cigarettes.
Speaker 1: It'll be hanging aroun.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking that's taking cuts.
Speaker 5: Hey, there's another thing too.
Speaker 1: These studies are talking about all red They go these areas like in Michigan, fifteen different rex wis right, Yeah, sixty percent of all the stuff they sample to have HLV. You're out of bud. You got it. You're a small time girler. You got two tenents, you're out of bud. Say fucking I'm gonna go up to the rec shop, you brut like a one out of one and two, or like fifty percent chance you're gonna bring home some bud that has exactly there. If it lives through fucking being cooked at like one hundred and seventy degrees for thirty minutes, you think it's gonna die getting it back to your crib. And you're rolling up in the same trade. And then you go and you know you're on the you're on your on Live with your boy or whatever, talking to them or talking to them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're in your grow room smoking, and you know.
Speaker 1: Like dude, like it's that easy, it's so crazy that it's just that easy. Like I didn't realize with some of these and how many there are because when you're like look into it, like we all know about tobacco, we all know about you know, cryptic, or we all know about HLV or you know, these basic things that everybody hears about. But there's there's way more than we're not talking There's way more out there that we're not talking about than the ship that there is that we are talking about, you know what I mean. Yeah, and some of the ship has been around the eighteen hundreds, bro. So to think that, like you know, we are all of our gardens are just magically immune to this. And when we talked about this before the podcast, like this is ships if that's if it's really like that, dude, it's inevitable. And the only thing I saw from the studies, if you do practice elimination over time, within a year two years, they do see it go down.
Speaker 5: You see the trades, you knock it out immediately. You isolate shit.
Speaker 1: If you're doing proper practices, there.
Speaker 5: Is so it's not like gloom and gloom. You just eliminate them, like.
Speaker 3: And it is very tedious, it's very expensive, very time consuming.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and mind you, this is stuff I'm reading out of papers and studies. I don't know shit, So like, what do I know?
Speaker 5: Really, this is what I'm reading from them.
Speaker 1: They they are saying they do through testing riguz testing that they did, they can tell basically damn near eliminated within like a year or two from their ship. Well or at least at least uh maybe still there but not showing, I guess. And obviously there's gonna be plants out there that are stronger and I do have immunity or maybe do have some kind of tolerance to it or resistance to it, I guess, or whatever you want to call it. Yeah, but you know, and some of those studies we're talking about, you know, uh, certain varieties are I don't know, we're getting into the weeds, I guess. But yeah, that's kind of what I wanted to talk about today, Matt. I don't though. There's a bunch of theories and hypothesis. I guess. You know, it's.
Speaker 3: Weird like shows like these, and granted we're on a Saturday night, it's an off night. But I've noticed every time when I've done interviews with people on HLV, like real scientists testing anything like that. Any shows we've done, we're bringing up papers. They are the least watch shows.
Speaker 1: Nobody can and it breaks my heart. Man, It's like me too.
Speaker 5: I literally told to do total to do about this, and I was like, he was like.
Speaker 1: Yo, you know, man, like when you share some buds and stuff sometimes and I'm like, dude, you don't understand. Like, I'm not sending you a fucking bud. I'm not seeing you or meeting up with you or whatever, you know, doing a meeting. Yeah. Uh, you know what I'm trying to say, I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 5: I followed the long guy, you know.
Speaker 1: And on top of that, I'm not trying to uh you know, I'm not trying to share this ship. If there is something going on, dude, I just want to know some stuff before I get back into that, if I ever even fucking do.
Speaker 5: At this point we've talked about this.
Speaker 1: This is so like for me, it sucks so bad that it's like on a level of I feel like, yeah, I might supposed to.
Speaker 5: Move on and do something else with my wife.
Speaker 1: Dude, to be honest with you, yeah, uh you know, I'm gonna work on TC, you know, TC, and I'm and trying to fix the D and trying to fix I'm like, obviously I've talked to some of the other guys. If if it is the case that that is, and maybe they don't come back positive on these tests or it does. Whatever happens, obviously people are able to finish the D still with the variation, so it's not all a loss. It just means that at the end of the day, I can talk to an X, I can, you know, do all this stuff.
Speaker 5: But I can't do no meetups, Matt. I can't exactly someone else's mother room.
Speaker 1: I can't be in there whacking off with their clone jail.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I just can't visit. I can't do any of the ship. So I'm very isolated once again. Like and we're back to square one, you know, like we started off our journey Matt isolated doing uh some weird tests, doing some weird shit, I guess, and yeah, moving forward, just gonna try to t see some of these old things, do some Maristim research, and uh, everyone's like every want to talk to you, like it's gonna be hard, and it's like, yeah, it is gonna be fucking hard, but I'm still gonna try it, dude, What else can I do.
Speaker 5: At this point?
Speaker 3: Like do it all for the fucking d.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it for cam dog guys. I hold it all on the line. I don't give a shit, you know, fall.
Speaker 3: For the cam and it's all You're always gonna have uh variegation running in and out, so it's always gonna drive you nuts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wouldn't it been some wild as ship though?
Speaker 1: If if I know it is supposedly P but I know we talked about this off and yeah, yeah, but supposedly there's people out there that have gotten a T seed and it's still held the variegation.
Speaker 3: But I forgot that. Then there was the actual name of the place. It was out of Colorado, began with the P. It wasn't Filos, it was sun God. But they they did supposedly correctly. May I stem the ninety one? That was a claim. A lot of people thought that it grew very differently, was very different from how it was, which can happen. I mean, you're you're you're not gonna get the exact same plant you had initially. It's gone through changes and it now has you know, been treated with many different hormones to get it to root, shoot, reactivate all this stuff. So a lot of people found that, like they're the chem ninety one that was mary stemmed if it was, you know, properly, and I'm not saying it wasn't, I just wasn't there, So I'm not making claims for anyone, but it was causing you know, like people just grabbed it, trays of it, that few thousands of it. It was all just hermine. It was all just herming because of the chemicals, the hormones in it. So there's a lot to do. There's a lot of aftercare when it comes to snips and mary stem or nodal prop as far as hormones, getting them back into rotation. All that stuff goes kind of sucks if no one really teaches anyone that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a kind of there's a couple of people that do some stuff that's unrelated to cannabis. I think I can I can learn a little bit from I learned a lot from some of these other nurses. But obviously it's it's different. It's cannabis is different. The protocols are different. There's no one protocol for cannabis. Something I did see that that was a little bit had me a little excited. Matt is some of the people that I've been successful with some of the TAC stuff, they're saying some of the ogs are some of the better ones to do it with.
Speaker 5: I don't know if there's any truth to that.
Speaker 1: Interesting what which that's exciting because I'm like, god, dude, the fucking I always thoughts those are gonna be the ones giving some problems. Yeah, but uh so, Yeah, just like going through some of these papers and what other people have done and learning some of the protocols, and just like kinda I gotta get some equipment too, and other things, and none of that shit's cheap. I'm gonna I'm gonna build out a nice little lab in I grow in a tent, I think, dude, and just go from there and and try to try my best at I need to learn TC for propagation anyways. So yeah, like a complete loss. Uh but and obviously when you're talking about holding the moms dude and cuts and ship, if if I could get half the garden in uh TC, dude and pull it off, obviously there's pitfalls of that mutations all the ship. So I was like, I got to have backup plans and not just like think everything's gonna work and go for it, but definitely gonna do some experiment. And I think it's kind of where I'm entering into. Man, looks you got a cute.
Speaker 3: Ass kidding, Yeah, this is our little orange man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nice little, nice little kiddy cat.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think I was aweart. I think I'm entering in a new phase where it's more just like doing like my own what I would call guest research, I don't know, and just doing some tests and yeah, just seeing what's up with that kind of stuff. I'll be honest, like the motions of growing sometimes get a little boring anymore anyway, So like having this thing going, you know, this whole thing happened, and then kind of think about it, like from a different perspective, it'd be a fun adventure and a fun thing. And worst case is, you know, I'm just growing out some bunch of d that has variegated, or you know, worst case, I guess, you know, we find some kind of positive identification on one of these pathogens or viruses or something, dude, Because I don't know, I just think it's interesting as a nerd, like a weed nerd, and you know.
Speaker 3: It is, and it's it's contributing to the community, to be honest, to like even run those kind of tests people. I mean, running tests is expensive as fuck, it is, and it can be prohibitive to a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would, like you know, and obviously this is a big ass, but guys, if you guys got those cuts out there and you're seeing some of the variegation and stuff, run some experiments, try some stuff.
Speaker 5: Out, if you have a place opportunity.
Speaker 1: To do it, or if you've seen any of the shit I'm talking about, if you've seen it transfer to other stuff, if you've see anything that looks like mosaic. Like, guys, I think it is gonna take everybody like working together and really trying to figure the shit out, because like like I said, I hope, God I'm fucking wrong, dude, I hope that all this is just it is all just some some something in the jeans du it or something that skunk passes on or whatever, you know, Like I said, like I hope that'd be great, But like I also too, like it's just all there's a lot of a lot of weird shit going on, you know, like and when you look back on the forums, some of these guys have had the same thing or the same ideas or whatever twenty years ago that I'm going through right now with the same cuts. It's like, I don't know, dude, this is a little weird and I don't know. It's just a lot of shit, man. You know, we talk about this off uh stream and stuff a lot, at least I do. I've been talking to Screws about this every day for a minute. Yeah, dude, this is just crazy. But anyways, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's it's gonna be a long drawn out process, but it's important. It's important. There's been a lot of there's been so much bros, Kims and then, and we've talked about this. There is one person that I really love, Greg, I do Kim dowg.
Speaker 1: Greg.
Speaker 3: There's so little negative I can say bad about him, Like as a human, he's always been a sweetheart. I do wish I felt like I could comfortably ask him questions that would result in answers that answer why these plants are breeding like they are. When you do enough breeding and enough crosses and eno f s ones and outcrosses, and you start to see how traits move you realize what is and what isn't a sister very easily, and not even to say, hey, dude, I'm calling you out because you're wrong. It's like, dude, what else could it possibly be? You know what I mean? Like, where else could we go from here? What? What else were you growing around that time? You know? But it's the story's never changed. I mean as far as far genuine generally speaking. There was a mail at one point that disappeared, but I I hope, uh yeah.
Speaker 5: If we ever get a chance to talk to him or whatever. I know it's like a big thing, but.
Speaker 1: I would love to ask him if they were variegated when he first started with him, dude, Like you know what I mean, I want to know, like I know, and this is kind of like I was talking to Scristen about, like if Kim is your whole thing, right, this is your way to make money all the shit, even if you knew you did. If it was variegated from the beginning, would you say, would you admit it or would you even say it? Because the implications of some of the stuff, if it isn't just some kind of if it is a virus, right, like, yeah, uh, you know, there's a lot of people that have done a lot of work with these cuts over the years, and you know that's something we like to talk about in prod ourself on it, trying to keep it real as possible and like try to do the best that we can. And you know, and uh, it makes like I said that Jeff told us you off off air and I don't mind scheering this kind of thing, but yeah, it makes you feel still critical because you're like, yo, you're trying to help people out and do the best you can. But like if you're sitting around looking and you're seeing that maybe you're part of the problem too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then maybe it's time to walk away, you know.
Speaker 1: Like that's kind of obviously been thinking about us and that's uh, well basically today really just because I'm like I've seen some things, like I said this morning, and I'm like, man, like any little.
Speaker 5: Bit of question I had today basically went out the window.
Speaker 1: And I'm just because I've been talking to Screws and he's like, dude, just chill, you know, like it's variegation, wait for the test, and I'm just like, I don't know, gee, like I I just can't. I don't don't. We're just at that point. I don't know if anybody could change my mind at this point, to be honest with you, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's one of those things where is it causing it to show the variegation more often, but it's a smaller virus that can be dealt with easier. There's all kinds of different answers in there, in the different levels that it can be, and it's like, which one is it?
Speaker 1: You don't have to stack Matt, Yeah, it's you're guessing. That's kind of like, oh, I was talking to Screw like at this point, like whether the tests come back positive or negative, like at the end of the day, like I'm still gonna try to t see it because like you know, obviously, if we can t see it and bring it back and it doesn't have irrigation anymore, like that's a little weird.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that would be super weird.
Speaker 1: Big time. So uh yeah, like why not try it? Like we we are such nerds, Like I can't believe. I'll be honest, I'm kind.
Speaker 5: Of disappointed in Campam.
Speaker 1: Why haven't you done this ship. I'm just some fucking idiot paulin Chucker, like, why is it and if they have, if somebody has, like why aren't they sharing this ship? Dude, Like as well, ain't nobody they have? Nobody just except for a few people we talked about air at It's expensive, Matt.
Speaker 3: It is very expensive to do. And when you're you're talking doing Mary Stem, I've met very few people who can prove that they've married Stem to Clone. And I talked to the best of them and hand it off stuff to them to be tested, and it's all been a massive failure. And that's at a price point. Last time it's over five thousand dollars to six thousand.
Speaker 1: Yep, Clone, that's beautiful, That's what Really, it's so much bullshit and bro signs out there that like it's one of those deals that it's kind of like looking into the varrogation with the Kim Dog Dude, the Kim Dog d and stuff. You just got to do yourself because it's like I could sit here and like, you know, listen to everybody and everything and different things, but until I go through it and try it myself, Like, yeah, it's a big waste of time, effort, money, resources, but also so is growing sick virus plans, like exactly so many fucking grows, Like if I want to know for my because like not even just for making seeds or whatever, I don't you know, at the end of the day, It's like, dude, if I'm growing a bunch of plants that are sick and I'm getting less yields or potential, uh, my harvest is affected. Like your people say, well, I don't grow for yields and stuff, Well, like no shit. But like if you're growing a kim dog and it takes nine, ten, eleven weeks on some of these older cuts, like why wouldn't you want to grow up the best you can? Or twelve weeks on some of this older shit, dude, It's like, yeah, I'm not even talking hazes, I'm talking about just some of these older cuts. Like it's like, dude, I want it to grow the best I can. And that's really what it comes down to. It's like, yeah, I'm sorry, I'm getting hyped up.
Speaker 5: I had a monster and I'm I'm smoking.
Speaker 1: I'm virus out, man, I got the fucking mosaic up in my asshole, probably.
Speaker 3: Speaking, you know what, perfect time to segue over to speaking about viruses because I've got to do a commercial over our good friends at farm or Freemen. Here's the thing about clones and pests and pathogens that come with them. Your plants won't tell you they're by the time you see symptoms. It's everywhere. And that's true. Your flour, your veg, your mom's, your clones. That's why farmer Freeman come. That's where Farmer Freeman comes in farmer Freeman dot com with a special discount for the syndicate, and that means you all listening to the syndicate. If you're part of the discord, you get an even bigger discount, full panel and multipanel screens for clone intake and mom maintenance so nothing dirty sneaks into your garden. Well, plus the easy xy sex test sort mails from females in seven days after germination, says you tons in medium and nutrients. Now, nutrients have gone up because we're at war with the place that you know most of the nutrients come from, which a lot of idiots didn't realize even though they should have been farmers. And with that, no more wrestling nutrients, space and time on the wrong plant, all of it. Lab grade qPCR tested ninety nine point nine percent accuracy real diagnostic data. Ran on your own, on schedule free Farmer Freeman dot com. Use code Syndicate five for five percent off. Double your discount as a syndicate member. Details in the discode, or and buy me a coffee. Joined the five dollars membership and you getting up on your your your Farmer Freeman order.
Speaker 5: Did you mention did you even mention the x Y kids?
Speaker 3: I did the xy sex test?
Speaker 5: Okay, I just didn't hear you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm an iPads and I it's a little shitty. Yeah. Anyways, Yeah that I watched an interview with Farmer or what I can't say his name.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the dude you're talking about. I just watched him. Checked him out recently because I bought some of those tests. Yeah, and I wanted to know more about him, and I watched him.
Speaker 1: Great guy, some of the interviews. Dude, and he seems pretty smart.
Speaker 3: Dude. I like this smart he knows.
Speaker 1: He doesn't bullshit something I liked about it. He just says, I don't know. We are in the business of testing and getting through these for people. We're not here to tell you what things are exactly you know, like he was talking about how people afterwards will be like, how do I fix it?
Speaker 5: But what do I do?
Speaker 1: And he's like, you know, we try to help the best that we can, but it's mainly about getting the tests and stuff done.
Speaker 5: And so he seems legit.
Speaker 1: He doesn't over sell ship, and he seems pretty honest, you know, or at least for what I can tell.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I like him a lot. Every single copisation we've had, he's been amazing and it and it's something that like, I really truly feel like we all need to be using, even if you're hobbyist growers, even if you're bringing in even if you're buying seeds from people that you oh that you know that I heard that the Hot time said that these guys has fucking road venom. It's got to be legit. I'll just go buy those. You don't have to worry about no fucking you know.
Speaker 1: Hey, we just need to add toad venom of the title of his video and he'll get twenty views.
Speaker 3: I know, right, yeah, you know, I mean they might think that'll be the safe way to do it, but you know, these things can be pas seeds.
Speaker 1: So keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: Who is making these seeds, Well, there are people that appear to make seeds, and there are people that make seeds and I've had to do it for a few years and just to have input from Afar, I know other people have had to do it, so it happens. You wise, ask the people who's making them see if they'll be honest. Yeah, about the best you can do. But like I love it that. I don't love that you're having to live through this, but it makes me happy that you're at least experiencing it and people can watch like that have been watching the show for the last you know, year and a half two years, kind of experienced this all with you, and they're seeing how it can happen. The excitement, you know, grabbing clones, getting the clones finally and then maybe even see the downside of it. Oh ye, people hate talking about the downside.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest, guys. Like I've said, I've been pretty clear about it. Like you know, like on cam Bro were doing everything for Kim. But they're not my favorite plants in the world. They're not my favorite things to grow in the world. Would I say they're even my favorite smoke in the world. Probably not some of these legacy cuts that are a bitch, they don't They're not what I expected. This is kind of why I'm leanding into these theories even more because it's like the way some of these people talk about some of this shit, and and I'm not gonna lie like the D the D I've smelled it. You know, I've smoked some pretty reputable people stuff. You know it's great. Uh, you know, it's great weed. Like I'm not like shitting on it by any means, you don't get twisted. It's better than most shit out there. But I don't know about you guys. I just know if it's smoking enough weed. Did I get burnt.
Speaker 5: Out on anything in the day or two days or three days?
Speaker 1: I gotta switch up buds, like I don't know, like I'm a crackhead about it, like I it don't matter what it is. And there hasn't hasn't been a bud out there to this day that I've smoked. And I'm like, oh God, this shit be so hard. I gotta put it down, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Like, yeah, it's not like that for me. I smoke so much.
Speaker 1: It's just my tolerance is insane, like you guys don't like I try to explain this ex to people now that being said, is the D fire as fuck to somebody that doesn't smoke.
Speaker 5: Hardly at all?
Speaker 1: Or like, can you have a run of it that's fucking amazing, like the best thing ever? Yes, of course, But I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And it wipes you out the first time you smoke it.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, I'm just.
Speaker 5: A home I'm a tent grower.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. I'm looking for more consistency. So some of these older cuts, like you talk to guys like H and L and they'll say, yeah, I get a good run of D one in three runs, Okay, Like I'm just doing ship.
Speaker 5: I'm just the one guy.
Speaker 1: I don't have water boys, I don't have a dab hose that I porker on the side that are doing my cloning for me or whatever.
Speaker 5: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just doing Uh, I'm just doing this ship myself. So like like I you know, when you when you weigh the pros and cons in some of these cuts, it's like, yeah, I got a.
Speaker 5: Four by four that I run my legacy shit. But like at the same time.
Speaker 1: It's like I like to grow other ship too, and like to try other things out. And I'm young enough and new enough, still into the stuff. I feel like that still have a lot to learn. So it's like, you know, uh, for me, are there some of these legacy cuts like the best in.
Speaker 5: The world or the answers?
Speaker 1: I personally feel like it's more like they're great and I always will be thankful for having an opportunity to see them, to grow them. I don't I don't ever want to get it twisted. I am super thankful and I'm living a dream. There's most people will never get to see them whatever.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, I would I I would stand on a root, I would stand on the top of a roof and screen.
Speaker 5: Don't get these cuts. You're you're it's it's it's all fake in your mind.
Speaker 1: Like what you think they are or what they are could could be for you, Like are they gonna solve you your problems? Are they gonna give you the best weed in the world? Possibly, But they could also bring you problems if you're not ready for them.
Speaker 5: They're not easy to grow, they're not easy to root for.
Speaker 1: Some people, you know, they're out of a couple of seven eight guys only like myself and one other dude was able to root stuff after doing quote unquote meetups and getting something. Yeah, so it's not like these are not and you know, if you off the street just now, growing, I don't I wouldn't advise these people to go out for these cuts or pay any money for them if you can get them for free, if you don't have any cuts already, and you you're you know, you're willing to risk it, guys, that's the thing. If I was willing to risk it. So I'm not upset like that. I'm up more upset, uh that, In a lot of ways I'm upset about I wish I wish there was more information on these cuts. I wish that more people would do testing, like I wish that. You know, Yeah, that's that's upsetting to me. It's upsetting to me that you know, if these cuts are bad or if it's not, well, hopefully it's not, but if they are, then there's a lot of people out there that have these genetics or as ones and things, including myself. Uh eights, but uh but yeah, like so I just uh, yeah, to answer your question, long story not short. I don't know if I would recommend going for these cuts or you know, we talked about this all time. Cuts to me are like a ball and chain. I just think, for if you're gonna make seeds, if you're gonna be in cruise and you're gonna talk about these genetics, or you're gonna do a podcast, you need to know what the fuck you're talking about. And I'm just this was my attempt at just trying to do my best the fast track to be on the closest level to some of you guys that I can to keep up with you guys and be able to talk to you guys about these genetics. When I get on a podcast with somebody and they're talking about East Coast and d what the fuck you somebody? If I can't talk about them or know anything about them, or I've never grown them, I don't have a skin in the game, I don't know anybody, I'm nobody. So it's like for me, when somebody offered me opportunity to grow those, of course I'm gonna take it. Dude, like anybody else that doesn't have you would do it because.
Speaker 5: You want to know, you want to you want the answers.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the ship I started off in the very beginning to know, and I honestly it kind of took the magic out of a lot of it for me, bro cause it's like you go on these questions. Yeah, you goelling these questions, some of these genetics and the hunt of it itself or that knowledge, the hunt of the knowledge or the answers like that. That's what I found in myself in the last two weeks with all this stuff, like just learning about stuff. It's like the hunt of it in itself, of whatever it is, whether it's a big zooity booty judy, whether it's African queen.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Matt, Matt, it's it's the hunt. It's the thrill of learning and the unknown and exploring and pause. Uh you know, we do me and you do a lot of exploring off off camera, but on camera. You know what I'm saying. Yes, no websites though, Matt, no website never. But uh So that being said, uh, do you have any stories that you would want to share or in your past fucking with all this ship or horror stories, whether it's been yourself and you don't have to share names obviously, but uh, do you have any stories that pertains like viruses or or you know, pathogens or any of this kind of shit We kind of talked about tonight.
Speaker 3: There was a kid that would go on the forums and he always said his name to everyone, so that it was named name is Danny Dawe. Everybody knew his first and last name. He was a dipshit like, he offered that that was his name, used it, and he had some rare Filipino plants in his house and he had some other cuts of bubba, and he kept bugging me to try his bubba. I was like, I got bubby. He's like, yeah, but mine's different. So I let Danny Dawe send me some bubba, and along with it came a strain of powdery mildew that no powdery mildew treatment could kill. So that took out one set of room and the only clone at that time, if I remember correctly that it didn't take out all the way was clock or Corange and Blue Jery, like it leveled everything and just watching it spraying it, you know. Even that was the first time I bought a sulfur burner burning a sulfur burner and just watching so much fun. That was hard. That was hard, and that was only you know, a few years in at that time, and it was still hard to watch everything I collected and bought go. So I recollected some stuff I went and this went for a much longer run without any huge mistakes of losing a bunch. And then one of the Clone people I was referring to earlier offered to choose you clone my whole mother library for access to it, and then they would give me a certain percentage of clone soul, et cetera. It was a legal place, and I agreed to let them, you know, take all my moms and at the end of them summer, I was going to get them all back cleaned up. What ended up happening was I had to chase the guy down and he handed me back a U haul box that had cuts from my moms in them that were pretty much just liquid and like you could see some plant matter because they sat in a garage for three months. That was that was like, that was seriously like one hundred and thirty moms that were very special, some of them weren't. Some of them are gone for good. A lot of were my selections of my stuff. His friend was the one who tried to said he could do clockwork orange and of course killed it. He said he could do orange velvet for Jill charged here five k gave her back, not orange velvet, And it was really obvious. It wasn't even a rare stemmed clone. It was. It was a mini clone, a micro clone, nodal prop type thing. So it's just been nothing but bad experiences with that kind of stuff. But coming back from each one, the one thing I did learn after the because there was a depression that sits in for sure, for sure, this is my passion. It takes time to get all that stuff. Blackie I don't know, but he's ripped off a lot of people, so I'd be surprised if he's still breathing his name. Mooney Moon Dog. Yeah, that was hard. But what I did learn was that's what pushed me to pop all my blueberry stuff again. Yeah, start the blueberry hunt, because I was like, Okay, I can get all my cuts back, not all of them, but some of them back over time from people, and I did. And but during that time I also said, this is the perfect time to pop through all my blueberries and find the perfect blueberry that I've been wanting back ever since I lost my fucking yeah and yeah, so it worked out for the better. Now I'm back in a similar position, and it's like, well, there's a lot of deaded shit out there. You won't ever see me working with fucking no ho venom or whatever it's called. Like, I don't give a fuck to work with any of the stuff that's popular for people. I'm past that. My I what't even call it a career. This isn't even a career. This is just my passion that is ticking me this far. And I have no reason to even be fucking with any of that ship. I've seen it all, seen the directions that cookies breeds, and I know exactly what people are gonna get and cross some TANGI whoop do you fucking do what that looks like? Dude?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And it was super boo for you know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean kind of to be honest with me, I don't care, call me, call me the G word, I don't care.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what we can stay on this site.
Speaker 3: So, dude, Trump, I had someone bring over some tropical cookies. The other day it was it was trap. I can't I fucking cookies.
Speaker 1: This aw shit. Ever, I can't ship I grow autos, bro, I can't talk shit about nothing.
Speaker 3: Auto growers can talk shit on TANGI growers all day.
Speaker 1: I don't care what.
Speaker 5: I have some mottos right now. I know the same old story.
Speaker 1: I got them two two plants per two or two plants and two gallons so to share. And I have'm running rags, so I got to obviously take out the mails.
Speaker 5: But I got some nice thought I was going.
Speaker 1: I made like, uh, it's been I don't know, maybe closer to two years actually now because when my first move out to Michigan when I made those. But yeah, I'm running some of those some pretty pretty pleasant lady surprised what to Maybe do a little meet up with them or send you and you can write a little paper about them, give us a review on them, and I'll tell you their kim dog maybe and you'll say, damn, this is some best kid, the best kim.
Speaker 5: Dog I've ever smoked.
Speaker 1: Really interesting terms, Chuck, Yeah, and I'll reveal later on it's auto it's.
Speaker 3: Auto flower, Chuck. You know who got me with Auto flower? Joke once was each and ol Yeah, yeah, motherfucker. He's like, I'm going to send you something. I want you to tell me if it's good or not, but I'm not going to tell you what it is. I was like, all right, I'm down for that. He's like, I want to know what you think it is. I love I love games, like guessing games of what.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he said it and I couldn't identify it. I couldn't. I was like, but it got me high. It wasn't like smash you in the face. I was watching the shoreline high. But it was like, yeah, I mean it's smokable, good, good enough, whet. It was a fucking like a quadra eight polyhybrid, you know, like f twenty yeah times twenty. Das Mephisto, No no, no, no thiss Das. Das is a good guy. But like it was one of those where it was like a lot in it and you couldn't like if it had gorilla glue on the name, you can in this particular experience, there was no gorilla glue to be smoked out of it. It was very reminded me very much of like like if you were to take compressed or Mexican brick and compress it. That's what reminded me of But still Mexican brick got me higher than a lot of ship out there nowadays. So it's you know, it's not even an insult.
Speaker 5: Even just from being a weed nerd.
Speaker 1: I would love to meet up and to give you a couple of samples of these ones. It's the most bubble gummy sweet bubble gum I've ever smelled on a plant, and I thought, I just think it's super cool and superandow, I want to check that out sit on from the mom they're obviously they're autos, but yeah, yeah, I'm excited because I'm seeing that same uh turp or smell where everyone call it and that it's kind of like, yeah, anyway, so bubblegum be funky bubble gum but super sweet.
Speaker 5: Dude, Like, yeah, that's really intense actually, and you know, the.
Speaker 3: Bubble gum is missing the sweet part in the flavor. It's just like smoking dust.
Speaker 1: I smoked that one. I have some packs of the I Xes or whatever, but yeah from Caleb or whatever. Yeah, I just haven't I got a bunch of those for freebies, and uh, I just haven't ran them out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting because of the cherry mill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be honest, I sold a couple of those packs actually because I guess he doesn't have anymore and people were buying him for like a hundred bucks. Uh. And I was doing some trading and stuff, and you know what it is just about just dude, my wife been on my ass about, you know, buying seeds and stuff. So I've been hustling a little bit there there in here, doing a little flipp flippy and just to help. Yeah, it's to help pay for some stuff. But yeah, yeah, man, I don't know people like that. People are looking for it.
Speaker 3: Well, I do know that we all have a eighteen billion dollar bill that we are all supposed to be working on to pay our president back for his assuing the government, which is funny that he's seeing the taxpayers to pay himself back. Well, so don't don't forget to put that aside.
Speaker 1: For the man, I don't have any money, mad, I'm a Paula joker. We don't make money. What do you know.
Speaker 3: I know, And he's gonna be mad at you, dude.
Speaker 5: I might have to fucking sell some dick scan or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude.
Speaker 3: I mean they're into that ship, that's what I hear.
Speaker 5: So yeah, they say they had the forescans, Matt, and.
Speaker 3: Then harvest in the foreskins.
Speaker 1: There are two or three thousand dollars apiece for real, look it up.
Speaker 3: There's actually I shouldn't even say this because it's gonna sound so horrible, but it's true. It's called I don't I may pronounce it wrong, Tita pet and it as actually Orthodox and I myself am of Jewish heritage, but Orthodox Jewish heritage. Where with Amyle who performs the circumcision, there is a little bit of liquid that comes out. They suck it off with their mouth and spit it out, and it's caused, you know, like people that have lip herpes, to transsubmit it to the children and stuff over time. But it was wild to see, like the other day that actually showed up. I thought it was weird that I even knew that that shit existed, and it came on TV on national news of our American government defending their right to do that weird shit.
Speaker 5: So I don't know herpe.
Speaker 1: Hell, I'm learning about cannabis herpees right now, Matt. Yeah, Hey, I got a lot more shit than I.
Speaker 5: Don't got, Matt. Fuck it, yeah, fuck it, no man, somebody said something interesting in the chat.
Speaker 1: Uh where was it?
Speaker 3: Oh? Uh?
Speaker 1: Jay says, Once upon a time I grew someone's cut of warlow that was a bubble gum as anything as I ever spelled, mixed with some turpenally. You know what's interesting about that, some of the siblings to a couple of the ones that smell extremely sweet bubble gum, they're terpenolan and eat and wellpenally pine like, very piny, terpenal like leaning. But yeah, I noticed that too with these the ones that are extremely bubble gum. And then there's two or three that don't like that, like the mom, But then the siblings they have that to to degree, but not really sweet, but it's more you smell more terpinling pining with it then you do bubble gum.
Speaker 5: So that's the only ones that that's all I'll.
Speaker 1: Smell in there, is either bubble gum or the ones that have kind of like that pine ish a little bit of bubble gum, but terpinaling for sure.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, for sure, that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: That ninety five cents you started that was actually released as Superstar by Delta Night Labs. That one has extreme terpenoling and bubble gum and it combines for the flavor and the smell, and it's pretty dominant when you find there's Actually I ran a shitload of those because I was going to do some work with ed reproduce some beans way back in the day. This is like two thousand and eight, so I was just barely getting into it, and he put trust into me because he he thought he felt like I had made a lot, a lot of learning and understanding pretty fast from working with the hogs Breath guys. But yeah, that's where I first found that, and inside that line I was either finding ultrapinally one was very kerosene type gas. Even the kerosine doesn't have a smell, but it's hard of it. It was gassy, and then the rest were mostly sweet bubble gum terpinal and flavor. And yeah, I thought that shit was fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Dude. The mom smells like that to the very sweet. Yeah, I'm just fucking it's very funny. The mom smell more funky sweet bubble gum, and the ones that I'm really liking, and they have the structure though, like are very sweet bubble gum funk, not so much turpinoline.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, I just I'm a sucker like for these kinds, like these weird smells like that that I haven't got to experience in other plants, like the first time you smell it, like the first time I smell blue and the blueberry stuff, and especially like with the i X, like some of those gloomberry candies and jams and stuff that are and some of that ship whether you enjoy the smoke or whatever.
Speaker 5: I could literally just smell the smell like cracker jar, open up it.
Speaker 1: And smell it, dude, be happy, Yeah, just sappy smelling that.
Speaker 5: That's something that just blows my mind.
Speaker 1: When you especially uh on some of the mango stuff that H and O brought yuh to meet up. I love that still to this day. The most you guys are gonna laugh. Very soury mango.
Speaker 5: He smelling like not sat When I say sour, I don't mean like souries. I mean very like sour like like c not city.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said you sixt you're sad like on the tongue kind of. Yeah. The the most mango thing I've had today was was actually an auto flower and none of the other ones expressed like that. It's this particular one.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I think I've spoken to you before in the past when I first started growing, Uh, I got some shitty autumn flower seeds from you know, one of those sites that everybody uh anyways, uh, and it came out dude, to this day is still one of.
Speaker 5: My favorite uh.
Speaker 1: I mean really plants, I would say, uh, but red bubble gum like cinnamon, e very like straight up cinnamony, big red bubble gum, dude. Not sweet, but just the spiciness from the bubble gum and the cinnamon smell but not like any sweet, not a bakery smell, but literally just cinnamon or like kind of a big red the way it kind of that straight up like that, dude. And I have not found that in any other thing ever, Dude, anything I've grown, I don't know anybody in the chat ever experienced that. Awesome.
Speaker 3: I've experienced cinnamon before on one plant, and I was the only one who couldn't smell cinnamon on the plant, but everybody else called it cinnamon. And it was just a regular Jack Harra expression that I sent over to Amsterdam and they ended up there's a company called Female Seeds. They made s ones of it and sold it for a long time. It was one of their best. But I couldn't smell the cinnamon, and people looked at me like, this smells like big red gum idiot kit. It's just one of those smells I couldn't smell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean my wife, she she dude lightly where she's been pregnant, which is interesting. She can smell stuff that she could like, I know because I've shown her the same cuts or the same plants. So, but she can smell stuff now uh and others that smells not a cannabis for related.
Speaker 5: But she can smell things now.
Speaker 1: Before as she would smoke cigarettes before she was pregnant, she couldn't smell the same shit. Yeah, could smell stuff like I did, right, so very different and she would just always be like, yeah, somemells like weed or smells gassy or smells fruity. But that was that was like the extent of stuff. But now yeah, yeah, if she's definitely finding more stuff now that she's pregnant, which is interesting. Katie says bubb ain't ship but had a nice stick dank mego come out of that one. I ran, that's fucking sick.
Speaker 5: A nice mango from Abubba that would be kind of wild.
Speaker 3: Actually, someone I know right now is working on pineapple bubba using pineapple expression and bubba and it's looking fire, and I think that would be such a killer combination.
Speaker 1: I have got some pineapple out of a few things, not super intense, but enough that I would call it pineapple, right, Like not so sour on the nose or that kind of smell, but like definitely like the pineapple smell.
Speaker 5: You know, I guess we kind of pineapple smell, but for sure, Yeah, the.
Speaker 3: C ninety nine has a dead on pineapple, like you fucking cut open or right pineapple.
Speaker 1: I would love it.
Speaker 3: I gotta blow KT for that banana type cut.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that'd be sweet.
Speaker 3: You know, he doesn't bring in a bunch of dumb ass cuts, so it's a safe sound safe, yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like after reading some of the ship I've read over the last two weeks every day, I just like, I'm like, man, like this shit is wild, dude. If it's if this is any kind of accuracy to some of the ship that they say is out there. It's scary, dude, from a perspective. If you're just a guy grow some tin ship or growing some popping some seeds like whatever, that's probably the best place for you. And a lot of us starting off. That's where we all start off, most of us, you know, if you're not a Cali bro or connected or whatever you want to call.
Speaker 5: It, Like, it's where you start off. And I think too, like you know, when you're isolated in some of these rural areas.
Speaker 1: Man, and you don't grow up with the dad that flip bags or grew in the backyard or whatever. You know, I've had grandpas and shit and fucked with it, but that they're not out there showing me or talking to me about this ship. It's like after they die here about it or I get the roach clips or something thead. But yeah, some many of us, you know, it's lonely, dude, and not.
Speaker 5: In uh you know, uh, light some candles and watch the Netflix with Matt kind of way.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's only for it being a nerd, you know. Like yeah, like that's why I feel like, that's why like Hot Times those magazines would do good in a lot of ways, because you've got random dudes like obviously either they got other things going on, cuts and contests or competition all the shit. But it's a way for people that are nowhere to be a part of it or at least what we are impression or idea or maybe you know.
Speaker 5: It was just completely off.
Speaker 1: Point right, it was.
Speaker 3: It was the best way for them to make money by making a product, a magazine that was only ads, no matter how you looked at it, no matter if it was an AD that came with a bunch of you know, write ups that made it seem like not as much of an ad, more of a personal experience. But they mastered ads. And they told me from the beginning, if you don't talk positively about us, we will make sure you never make it. This Danny Dinko, that's a quote from your fucking ass.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just a bunch of bullshit, but like on the outside.
Speaker 3: Right, like you just yeah, Danny Dinko, don't even work for fucking high times. How'd that go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, if you're isolated and you're fifteen sixteen, right, and yeah, you watch uh you watch uh reefer Madness and you get high for the first time, and you watch super I mean, you start going on the rabbit hole and you know, get on four to twenty chan, start getting CFLs and growing PC Yeah, weed.
Speaker 3: In a computer.
Speaker 5: Like dude, you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: So it's like you don't know, so you do.
Speaker 5: You aspire to know more, just like you want to meet breeders or the people that you look up to.
Speaker 1: And you know, when you are a rural kid, especially from the South, you can't talk about that shits nobody. So you know, download a Hot Times cup or Cannabis Cup or fucking whohes of antest videos from you know, Pirate Bay or you torn or you know whatever the fuck. It is, like, that's just like what we did to seek. Yeah, it's to be a part of what you guys got to experience. You guys probably took it for granted, you know, or maybe you did, like like for the guys that and guys out there that, like our parents didn't grow pot in it and they were up our ass about it, or like my parents were not cool with that shit, bro.
Speaker 3: So it's like my mom was not cool with it, my grandma was not cool with it, and my dad was cool with everything. So it was a weird I had. I had a weird growing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, my family went they're more from the South, you know, ain't Christian Christians or nothing like that, but like our grandparents were, and like a lot of that stuff still kind of lingered, but not so much anymore because a lot of them, the older folks have passed away now, like all my great grandparents are are passed now and just to my grandparents now, so it's changing. But yeah, like for sure, like they're not they weren't cool, like, dude, I'm growing. Like I remember popping some of my first seeds and uh well in PC's. But I went finally wised up and bought a uh like a tool cover from Lows. I put some fans in and then I actually cut a big dresser in the pieces and took the front of the drawers off and smart and glued them on. So yeah, I was like, man, I can't cut through metals. So I was like, I need somebody that's wood. So I switched over to big dresser, took the drawers out, took the front of the drawers off and made like a little growing there. And I have, of course shoe box runner hadro or I guess aeroponics whatever you want to call it, but yeah, just a airstone. But yeah, dude, good times. I don't know. Bringing me back, Matt, I got a little tear, a little fucking diamond shaped watery tear forming my thinking.
Speaker 3: See, it should be giving you, giving you hope for the future, because, like I said, out of all the bad experiences, the best experience I had was losing everything and coming back to work Blueberry, and that ended up being my passion, like really, and it was my passion before that, but I had already done it. I didn't feel like I had done it well enough to where I could ever put potency into what I had, but I had the terps right, But whatever Lone Star did was all the difference and taking that work bringing it on much further, And none of that would have happened, you know, without a fuck up. So sometimes the funk up could be a good thing, as bad as it feels when it's going on or not knowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is more.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing too, is that we don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything. They're all just guesses and stuff. And like we do you more, do more testing and ship and and there is a new pathway for me. So I'm not you know, I gotta I gotta take some blue shoes, Matt. I gotta come back cock strong.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Swash them cold water in my fucking face because I'm being a bitch right now.
Speaker 3: Matt.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know you got this. I got this, so yeah, I don't know. I started to be me and gloomy and break the fourth wall for you guys. I know you.
Speaker 5: Some of you guys hate it. Some of you guys like the character and have fun.
Speaker 1: But I just didn't really feel like that that was really a good thing to do when we're talking about some of these more serious things. Yeah, people don't know when I'm joking or being serious. It's obvious now to me that a lot of people don't. So I think just being a little serious for once, doesn't you know, I can't help out. Maybe there's somebody out there with these same questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people are very simple and don't get a joke or a character. Yeah, you know, it's fun, that's what makes it funny sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just fun.
Speaker 3: It's hilarious, the trill on everyone else.
Speaker 1: I am a normal guy, you know, I like big kiddies. You know I do weird ship.
Speaker 5: I'm a weird guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I can't say I ever played Pokemon go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be fucking.
Speaker 5: Those people are weird, dude, those are weird.
Speaker 1: Weird, those dude weird.
Speaker 3: Don't ever ask me for my pokey.
Speaker 1: Remember, I want to know your pokey dicks. What you got in that pokey dicks? We don't even want to know read that pokey decks open more.
Speaker 3: So, we're about one hour. Wrap it up, Cody, Thank you for all the love. Everybody who pitched in tonight. Thank you like it means the world. We've been demonetized for so long. It's weird to even see a dollar amount next to anything, and it all adds up.
Speaker 1: I hear you, bro.
Speaker 5: By the way, I didn't saw this, KT said, he on a stem rub on his banana.
Speaker 3: Ta.
Speaker 1: He had some big red cinnamon thing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to see that bad boy. Yeah that girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, now try you watch the go oh pokemono oh man.
Speaker 3: This is him. His eyes are barely opening. Pinser's been working hard on her for six days. He shut up with all kinds of fleas. He's just a hanging around for a little bit Right now, we're just trying to foster him through the hard stuff that he's dealing with. Then we're gonna get hopefully we'll find him a cool house somewhere closer. I can visit him, because we're already pretty tight homies, and so has Pincer. She's an awesome fucking mom. And I feel I've been down all week and that this took a lot, and she she took on a lot to do it. So shout out to the pins were keeping little little all over a life.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, man, I know what you're going through. Man, You know, to talk to you about all the fostering and of kittens from my old lady. Uh stuff was that's her was her job for a long time. And I've lost a lot of kittens, man, over the years. It's it's not fun, dude's especially if you got any kind of time invested in them.
Speaker 5: And yeah, yeah, you lose them and yeah.
Speaker 1: Dude, Uh side story yesterday pouring down rain, ten o'clock in the morning. Here, I got a bunch of new chickens, man, I got a bunch of Rhode Island reds. Nice this, you know. I got a bunch of big black Jersey giants. That's not a joke.
Speaker 5: They're literally that's what they're called.
Speaker 1: Uh, and they're giant chickens, right, but they they're making some noise outside.
Speaker 5: Matt, I'm in the r V.
Speaker 1: You know, I got an RV that I'm staying in a little bit. I gotta you know, I'm doing some water white type ship out in the middle of nowhere. Anyways, Uh, I hit my chickens squawking, right, I said, I said, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 5: And of course I got I'm jacking off.
Speaker 1: So I got a little bit clean up, run up that's going on out there. I opened a gate. I'm twenty foot away from the coop. As I come around the coop, I'm seeing a speculative fir. I'm like, what is that. I come around the corner, big ass male Kodi there. Brother, You're gonna say, oh shit. Do you know it was Mail? Well? When he ran away, he took a piss and I saw his dick. But anyway, he's sitting there trying to get my chickens, dude, and I go, what the fuck you doing? Bitch? Yeah, he didn't know what was going on. You know, daytime they can't see very well at daytime. Like Hannah Night took out running not running. Actually, he kind of just walked away about fifteen twenty foot away, turns around in the field, looks back at me. I said, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: When you get out of here, You're gonna get shot, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, not with a weapon, but you know with the shot. You know, moon some kind of moon shot, you know that kind of stuff. I don't know, come shot whatever.
Speaker 5: He's backshot.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at him and like, you need to get out of here, dude, And he's just standing there.
Speaker 5: He just takes a piss.
Speaker 1: He's standing my mother fucking step my or my step and my mother in law. She's like, now you got to go out there in the middlefield and piss where it pissed. Let it show. Yeah, I know, but it's kind of it's kind of wide opening a beanfield, right. I'm not trying to trying to catch a charge here, Matt. Yeah. You know, I've never been to the island and I don't want to go.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 1: But my point to all this is, uh, I saw kayode.
Speaker 3: Matt, and I was saying, and it almost took your cock.
Speaker 1: It almost took my cock, and I was like, dude, this is the third time I've seen a coyote that closed up like that. I've seen him take a deer down before, roughly in the same spot in the middle of the daytime, and then I've seen that, and I said, dude, this is war. So that's what I'm dealing with right now, Matt. I wish I could go in the detail on this platform and tell you what I'm the extent of what I'm about to go through to take care guys. Uh, it involves some meadal gilt gear solid that one level ship. Let's say that.
Speaker 5: But we're gonna make them disappear, Matt. They've gotta go Jewish space placers.
Speaker 1: That's what we'll say.
Speaker 3: Let them play with your cock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyways, Yeah, So sorry for the rant, guys. I appreciate you guys tuning in supporting me for these last few months. But like I said, I think I just put kind of the end of my journey as far as what I've been doing.
Speaker 5: That doesn't mean I'm going anywhere.
Speaker 1: But I do think that, uh, all my stuff's pulled at this point except for CSI packs that I got.
Speaker 5: I'm just doing trying to get rid of or whatever to help pay for some ship.
Speaker 1: But that's kind of it. Guys.
Speaker 5: I do have a little community if you want to join it on fluxu.
Speaker 1: It's on my Instagram links h with your Instagram Chuck Dizzel three thousand, three thousand, And.
Speaker 3: You should also check out the YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a YouTube channel. I do like the AI slot music maybe a lot lot of lately, I've been trying to do stuff mainly on cannabis focused stuff with that hilarious and good.
Speaker 5: That's just fun.
Speaker 1: It's away to that fun. I don't take it that serious.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of people that write me inside they appreciate it. And some people write me say fuck you for using AI, and I just say you right back.
Speaker 5: Because you know, I don't care it is fuck you.
Speaker 1: I am a bot now what yep? I say?
Speaker 5: You guys can kiss my ass exactly kindly.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll be having this episode up on audio podcasts some point tonight. It takes a little longer to do it from Rumble through audio Adobe audition and transitioning and getting it up through Spreaker and iTunes and all that, and so give it a little bit. It'll be up tonight and Chuck, I love you, thank you for showing up and means the world to me. Hopefully, hopefully a little Oliver will be back next week and even more spray for him. But he's a pretty happy dude.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, thanks for any of them.
Speaker 3: If any of you are in Bakersfield and are good with kittens, it has to be some it's special.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I take I take his ass if we're closer, matt.
Speaker 3: Man for me, like with my depression and how often that rears its head, it's been like and what would I be the best person for him type things? So I had another time in my life, it would easily be staying. But we'll see how it all goes. We see how it all goes.
Speaker 5: It's a universe time to tell you something you just don't know what it is yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly all right. As always, since it is rumble, I've got to show all right. Lots of love.
Speaker 5: Everyone, Love you, Chuck, Yes, love you too, guy soon soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and thanks for everybody tuning in and uh supporting, donating, supporting all of it, all of you have a good weekend. Tears years later,