Speaker 1: At the drone warfare, AI algorithms, the alien deception and how this all relates to the coming one world government. Ladies and gentlemen, it is all very very closely related. And breaking it down for us today is our guest Jay Dyer, who I think is one of the people that makes the most sense on this topic.
Speaker 2: And is extremely well read.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to his insight. He'll be joining us after this short break. Don't go anywhere. Z Media is proud to partner with freedom loving businesses like gold Bully and Australia Group, Australia's leading dealer of gold.
Speaker 2: And silver Bullian.
Speaker 1: In such uncertain times in the market, many are switching to lasting physic assets like gold and silver, rather than depending on the crumbling financial system. GBA Group is an Aussie partner you can trust. They have a huge range of available gold and silver at competitive prices, a friendly, experienced team on standby for all of your questions. Are family owned and have been specializing in precious metals for over forty years.
Speaker 2: They're looking forward.
Speaker 1: To helping anyone that has come from Z Media, so click the link in the description below visit one of their offices now spread across Sydney, the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Melbourne and Singapore, or call one three hundred six one eight three six three and consider securing your wealth today.
Speaker 2: Jay Daya, thank you so much for joining us today. We appreciate you being here.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Maria. I'm glad to be back with you.
Speaker 1: It's been a hot minute since we've done a broadcast, and we've covered so many interesting things like the project Blue Beam Delusion. We've spoken about some writings of Father Seraphim Rose in the past, and the deception of the end times. And now it seems that the UFO alien deception is rearing its ugly head like we've never seen before, you know, specifically sparked on by these drones. So I am very very keen to hear from you about the history of this and why they're moving in this direction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they seem to roll this out every few months when it's useful. I'm not sure exactly what the motives are behind the present situation, because there could be many things going on. They might be setting up a false flag situation where the drones are blamed on some other country and we're being invaded. I think they tested that with Iran at the beginning, or they might flip it over into oh, you know, supporters of Trump conservatives are going to engage in some kind of false flag event. It also could be a situation where they are ultimately just trying to reinvigorate the alien deception narrative, And it is something that we've talked about a lot, because this is a long term narrative and myth that they've been pushing and creating by design, according to some of their own white papers, like the nineteen sixties nineteen sixty Brooking Institute paper, which says that the discovery of alien life would upend all of the Western Biblical tradition because it would undermine the incarnation, and then they could really steer us into a new religion with some kind of so called alien life announcement. So all those things are on the table, all those things are relevant. Exactly what they're up to, I don't know, but everybody always jumps on aliens, which I think is just so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm actually I was very grateful that Alen Musk called this out and he posted this meme. Everyone please stop creating fake narratives for ball government Iran. The Iranian mothership. I mean, it's really interesting people are seeing through all of this. But what I am concerned about, Jay, is that you know a lot of people in our.
Speaker 2: Audience as well.
Speaker 1: They'll say to me, oh, but you know alien the evidence for aliens or whatever the case may be, And my biblical worldview is that this is demonic activity. And so you mentioned something recently on an Info Wars broadcast that I thought was fantastic, which was the Mirage Men, And I'd love for you to talk people through how people were actually sioped into being proponents of the UFO conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Only mothership I care about its p Funk's mothership. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't, but I always.
Speaker 3: The most the most famous Funk in the world. Their theme is a mothership. Yeah. So I think the history of this is really what tells the story. When we go back to H. G. Wells, we go back to people who were the premier propagandists of their of their time. He was a war propaganda a fabian socialist, high level freemason, and he's one of the key figures in crafting the entire alien narrative. He wrote War the Worlds or the Worlds is probably the biggest alien sci fi story of all time, been remade many, many times, most recently by Spielberg. So I think, you know, this is a long term myth that they've had the Western power structure that they've been pushing on purpose. You know, when we come up to the nineteen four I'll talk about Mirageman in a second, but I think you have to lay the groundwork with the long history deception in this domain and how flimsy all the so called alien proofs are and the claims around it. They're just laughable. You know. You have the Roswell event with this military guy holding up a piece of tinfoil and saying that it was an alien ship that crashed.
Speaker 2: Like a pullar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like a polar You have the story of the first abductees, Georgia Damski history is mimicked from a fam a science fiction novel at that time about being taken up and seeing large breasted Venusian women on a ship. It's all obviously absurd. And the weird part though, is that you have people at the CIA actually defending the head of the CIA al and dullest defendant and threatened to lot to take the court threaten lawsuits against anyone who would challenge Georgia Damski. So why would they be covering up and pushing something so ridiculous as this. The first alien cult people were also early abductees Betty and Barney Hill. They're immediately involved in weird occultic alien ritual groups. I mean, it's just it's just all really bizarre. There's no there's only substantial to ever suggest that there's extraterrestrial life or extra bio, extra threscial biological life EDES or whatever. I agree with you that, yeah, there's a lot of craft, there's a lot of unexplained things that could be chalked up to angelic phenomenon, demons, angels, whatever. But when we look at this whole genre, if you go back to the MJ twelve documents, you have a bunch of people that are involved in psychological operations who if you don't know those people, don't tell the truth. Psyops is how to lie and trick people, and there's always a close connection between the alien stuff and psyops. If you look at the Aviary, which is a group of a bunch of military contractors and former intelligence agents, one of whom I think is Richard dody They're also involved in black ops. They're also involved in pushing the alien narrative. And Doty is important because he's a key figure in the documentary that you mentioned called Miraje Men. I think everybody should watch that documentary because it's an interview with various people like Dodie and others who was working in Air Force counterintelligence, and his story is about how he would pick very people to disseminate disinformation to and he taught document is not just about him. It also goes in a bunch of other people too, But it's the stories of people who are chosen to be disseminators of disinformation. Particularly they're taken to military bases, they're given all these weird, fake stories and they're told, all you're special. We want you to go out and tell everybody about the secret deal that the government's made with the Pleaateans or whatever, and it's all just made up. They even talk about the Hollywood people that they bring into film and craft the stories and narratives, and I think that's another indicator that this is all just wrapped up in deception, and why would we believe the government on any of this stuff, you know what I mean, Like it's the government is now pushing the narrative that we reverse engineered crashed craft. That's resurrecting the Roswell story. We have advanced technology from alien beings. You know, they're pushing this. They had the hearings in Congress last year or whatever. It's just really absurd if you if you look into it.
Speaker 1: In every character, who was it that came out from that jay and they said that they went to some briefing. I can't remember the men's name, but he said Americans should be terrified.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of figures that are pushing this. I mean there's Auvi Loeb who says that there's motherships off the Jewish guy, Auvy Loob, and then there's Louise Loasondo is another one of these figures who's been to the briefings and he's yeah, so what's funny is that the people that you see now, the Tom DeLong from b linkeln ighty two is pushing the alien stuff. These people interesting. They fit the profile of exactly what Dodie talks about in the documentary where he says, we find these narcissistic people who think that they're chosen to deliver this message, and we use them to spit out whatever nonsense we feed them, and they leave it. So I think, you know, when you talk about the Blink one eighty two guy, he's a perfect example of that. And he just says, well, I talked to the generals and they told me it's real. There's real alien. It's like as if a general doesn't lie, I mean, what are you talking about. Military people are trained to lie. CIA is trained to lie. That's what they do. So yeah, I mean, I'm sorry, I'm rambling, but I just think if you anywhere you really poke holes in this whole story, that you just end up at CIA Black Ops. And that doesn't exclude, like you talked about earlier, private corporations, those are always military dustrial complexes, you know, a public private joining at the hips, so all these things overlap. This is the military dustra complex that we were warned about that's ruling us and running us into the ground.
Speaker 1: Basically, Well, I want to talk about that briefly. So this just came out that the government is I said, the government is letting Black Rock and Co fly.
Speaker 2: Drones in Brooklyn in the midst.
Speaker 1: Of a drone crisis, although I did correct it and say it may not necessarily be in the midst of a drone crisis.
Speaker 2: The official story.
Speaker 1: Is that the company that's affiliated with Black Rock had a party a little while ago and this drone was left over, which is super convenient. But nonetheless they're saying, well, the biggest thing that's coming out of this is that we need to outlaw civilian owned drones or put restrictions on that. In the meantime, you have Pallanteer at the Army versus Navy game, you know, airing there ad about the mothership and drones coming out and how we win before it's even started, almost rubbing it in the faces of Americans for goodness sake. So we're gonna we are winning the drone war. We're winning this syop. You don't get to own drones to counter the potential ways in which this will be later on utilized to used against civilians.
Speaker 2: It's really twisted.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think of a couple of fiction stories recently. Black Mirror had an episode where there were AI Autonomus drones that were basically targeting and assassinating various people. I'm not saying that's necessarily gonna happen, But I mean I think that eventually, you know, if you've watched a lot of the sci fi stuff, if you read my books, I talked about how a lot of film, a lot of television, a lot of novels are predicted programming, so they're kind of preparing us for what they plan to do. I don't think it's obviously as a sensational as what you see in the movies, but a lot of times the films do contain the propaganda that they want people to accept, and so you know, you have these very prominent examples like Black Mirror's episode where really the drones are they've eventually become autonomous to the extent that they run their own operations. I'm not saying that that necessarily will happened, but I mean if AI does advance to a degree beyond what we presently know or think, then that might be possible that, you know, you could have these targeted assassinations. You could have patriots, you could have conservatives, Christians being targeted.
Speaker 1: By a true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there's another I remember one of the more recent X Files episodes, they had the idea of AI autonomous drones targeting people as well. That was also I think the plot of one of the Avengers movies. I'm not a huge fan of Marvel, but yeah, I mean, I think that they've been preparing us for the sort of sky net world and it's not really necessarily the government. I mean, the government plays a key role in it, but like you're mentioning with black Rock or these other mega corporations or shareholding entities, they're the ones that really run things, and they, I would say, will have a huge say so in the acceptance of AI and a lot of corporations, and I think that, I mean, it's just I'm not terribly afraid of AI, but I think that when you combine it with drones, when you combine it with sky Neet, there's a potentiality for the technocratic control grid being rolled out that they want to create. So I think we have to be totally opposed to that obviously, But I mean there's a connection to between AI and aliens. I mean, a lot of alien stories are joined at the hip with AI. The idea that maybe the aliens are advanced, you know, artificial intelligence from another planet, or they're here to give us the AI or and that that actually makes sense because I think they want us to think that we if we submit to the technocratic system, that we will participate in this great evolutionary leave will become you know, transhuman deities or whatever. So it's all connected in a massive web of deception. But I think you're right to point to whenever it's you know, intities like black Rock or DARP or whatever, they're all really just joined at the hip. They work together. It's a public private corporate. I mean, that's really what fascism is. I mean a lot of people on Twitter talk about fascism, but it's not really the thing that they're calling out Antifa. That's not real fascism. What's fascism is the actual deep state that runs us and has a lot of this you know, advanced technicology that they want to roll out as a tech control. That's what's probably about. So when you say they want to ban it for their average citizen or anybody else, that's exactly right, because they want to have total control, as the Pentagon said some years back, full spectrum dominance over every area of life, which just happens to be exactly what Davos and the World Economic Forum.
Speaker 2: Says, yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what came out of the joint statement from the DHS, FBI, FAA, and DoD which basically said, oh, there's nothing to see. First it was no, it's not happening. Then well, yeah, it is happening. Then there's nothing to see here. It's a combination of civilian drones and other things. But we recognize the concern I'm quoting now among many communities. We continue to support the state and local authorities. We urge Congress to enact counter uas legislation when it reconvenes that would extend and expand existing counter drone authorities to identify and mitigate any threat that may emerge. And of course this includes the limited use of civilian drones. And so when you consider the future of drone warfare, and I think this was mentioned on a Tucker Carson interview as well, where the future battlefield is drones like this is, and consider that they know far ahead of what we know. We've already seen the deployment of drones targeting civilians in the Middle East, for example. This is kind of the future that these technocrats would have for us. You say it may not get that bad, But what's to say it couldn't. What's to say that you wouldn't train an AI to say anyone that admits too much CO two is a threat to the planet thus needs to be eliminated. Let's send the drone after them. I mean that we're talking about a murderous class of people here. I wanted to get your take on something, Jay, because you met you you recently mentioned that really at the heart of so much of this alien deception really is the move towards the world order. Like they've always said that this is kind of going to be what dismantles Christianity and all this sort of stuff. I've brought this up so many times, but I'm going to keep doing it because this is absolutely shocking. The un seventy five an unexpected message from the future. So this is Vinton's surf, who they call the Evangelist of the Internet, saying I was mucking around with some frequencies and then this being contacted me from the year twenty forty five and said, look, twenty twenty is the year that we found out that we needed to go really, really hard with climate change and.
Speaker 2: Tackle global warming.
Speaker 1: Global warming to make it to the year twenty forty five, and that's what they say, the past twenty five years have been critical to our survival as a society and a species.
Speaker 2: So first of all, the UN is.
Speaker 1: Communicating with some unknown entity, demon thing that's saying you need to enslave the planet to get us to the year twenty forty five, and that's published on their website. So what a psychopathic organization. But secondly, again this is this common pattern of talking to these entities, and we see that with so many We see that with Crowley Bailey always communicating with some entities.
Speaker 2: Talk to us about that aspect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean early on, when the UN was me in its sort of formative stages, you had the people behind it were big supporters of Madame Lebatski, the first famous theosophist. So the UN's birth really comes out of the ideology of people like Rothschild, Rhodes Milner, and they did promote and think that the theosophical religion of Madame Levatski might be a potential future world religion. They've batted around some other possibilities too, like the cult named the Christian Science. None of those actually panned out, but what they got was a kind of joining at the hit when the UN is eventually created with some kind of loose New agey sort of religion. You mentioned Bailey. Her works are still promoted and printed by UN affiliate groups. So this idea of channeling and talking to ascended masters, I mean, it's been there since Bolbaski, Bailey, Anni Vassant, all the three Witches of the early phases of the United Nations. They've always been claiming to talk to these entities. Whether that's true or not. I think in Bolbatski's case, she had people from the British government investigate her and they thought she was a fraud. So she was writing her own letters from the ascended Masters, which just happened to back up everything that she taught and what she wanted to be the case. So in Bailey's case, she wrote a ten point plan to take over the West and Detroit Christianity. I did a podcast on that about a year ago. So we know what the goal of those people is, and it is to create a new world religion. And you mentioned this more recent person here with channeling. I didn't know about this one, but the UN has this long I mean They basically always been doing this. If you go back to the nineteen eighties, they had a guy David who was their channeler, and he was talking about the great world Teacher that was coming. I have his book over here. He talks about the cosmic Christ, and it's always some channeled, weird, supposed off world entity, which like you are, I think hinting at, kind of matches up to aliens, right, I mean the psychonauts, all those guys too, whether it's Tim of the Tim Leary, Terrence McKenna. When they talk about the entities that they encounter, John z Lili too, Uh, they say that, you know it's they're they're in another dimension and they're giving me true they're giving me information and creativity and ideas, And that I do think is real because I think I've had my own experiences on LSD and I've seen what you interact with very close to what people who do DMT say when they talk to the clockwork elves and the d MT entities say, you know, create a one roll government, kill all the people, you know, de arm yourselves, and we'll you know, will help you save the world because there's a coming crisis. So the purpose of this is the same with when Reagan said at the United Nations that an off world threat from alien entities could unite the world in a world government. And I keep going back to science fiction and movies on purpose because most people are getting their narrati their worldview from movies and TV and music and so forth. So when you've watched since you were a little kid, one hundred alien movies and TV shows, you're already just primed with the alien presubpositions and narrative. And so this this narrative has been there since et I grew up in the eighties, So you know, I'm supposed to love the aliens when they come. Again, I don't think there's aliens, but I think it is ultimately a demonic deception. Even people from the establishment who are not Christians, people like doctor Jacques Vallee have written you know, famous books about how he even he realized that this is some kind of big deception, and he even says it's not off world, it's something to do with entities. Here again, the psychonauts, the things that they channel and talk to, same thing that people that do DMT. It's always the same message of have a world government create a new religion, there's a crisis coming, the planet has to be depopulated. It's always the same stuff, and it just happens to be the very message that the United Nations has founded on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really fascinating. And I know people that have had these experiences with certain drugs like DMT who say that they say that they met some goddess like figure who gave them that type of message.
Speaker 2: It's always the same.
Speaker 1: You reference the Ronald Reagan quote, perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize.
Speaker 2: This common bond.
Speaker 1: I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.
Speaker 3: Have you ever watched the movie Day the Earth Stood Still? I think so there's a remake with Keano. It's not very good, but the original movie I don't mean, I don't think the original one is that good. But that was one of the earliest narrative propaganda movies about extraterrestrial beings coming here and giving us a message to like save the world. And if you watch the movie, the entity that comes down from space who's the good guy is a carpenter. So he's a kind of a christ figure, and he warns the world about this other alien race that's coming to destroy everybody. I think his name is Klatu or something, and those beings when they get here, they say, if you don't disarm yourselves, so gun control, no nukes, and all this kind of stuff, and if you don't create a world government run by scientists, then you will be destroyed. So the idea of one of the first big alien movies that was creating I think it was twentieth Century Fox. And by the way, the guy who was running that production company was involved in that film, Zanuk. I think he was working with the OSS and government intelligence. So you've got people from the OSS CIA working on movies from the very beginning about aliens. C. D. Jackson, who was involved in the CIA's doctrinal warfare program to co opt the churches to be used as instruments of the CIA in the Cold War. He was also working and helping to craft movies for twenty sidree Fox at this time relating to aliens. So you've got the guy who wants to control the narratives that people in the religious world believe in Hollywood trying to help craft alien movie narratives which is new religion we're supposed to believe and just think about panspermia. This is the view that a lot of actually famous scientists, Newton and others. Watson Creek, I think one of the two of those, believed in panspermia. This is the idea that we were seated here by alien life and we're kind of a genetic experiment by some awfworld entity. They're coming back to check on us, and they need to tend us, and they have to breed us, and they have to depopulate us like we're you know, deer or something like that. I mean, that narrative is going to be. It fits into technocracy, it fits into transhumanism. It's if it's into Darwinism, and that's what I think will be a big deception in the coming future.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, and I want to ask. So we've already had some religious leaders, you know, adding to this. Pope friends is famously talking about the need to potentially baptize aliens. Just my goodness, I can never get over that. Just the complete heresy of a statement like that, it's just crazy. But the contribution of I just did an interview recently JA where we spoke about. I spoke with Alex Newman and we spoke about the UN's recent climate conference in Azerbaijan and a lot of their inter faith things where they're talking about, you know, even previously the New Ten Commandments for a Better Earth and all of this sort of stuff where all these religious leaders are joining in and saying, Yah, let's go hard with a humanism so that we.
Speaker 2: Can create world peace.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's crazy, but all of this is actually related to all of that. So I want to ask you what is the problem with the human condition where they look to some sort of external savior but they won't look to the actual savior, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: What is it that draws them?
Speaker 1: Because it really does say something about the human condition that those who believe that aliens are coming to save us are actually still looking for a savior, right, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: An interesting point. Yeah. It seems like there's a natural, innate desire that humans have for God. Obviously we're made for God, so we're going to have that inclination. But because we're falling, we seek to fill that with all these other things. The reason that we look to other things is that we want to continue the way we are. We don't want to have to change anything. We don't want to have to say, oh, I was wrong, I made a mistake. This this has got to change, you know. In the New Testament it talks about Paul says to Timothy that in the future people will listen to false teachers who will tell them what their itching ears want to hear. So the message in the narrative of the u n and the coming fake world religion and all this kind of stuff, it's in the New Age itself. It's always like you are God, you're your own ruler, you're your own creator. You give everything meaning, which is the very thing that Satan tempted Adam and Eve with. You know, did God really say that you will be like God? And that's why he doesn't want you to, you know, have fun or whatever. It's the same message as Satan in the Garden. Ironically, you would think that we would be able to figure it out, but I think humans humans want to you know, that they're always going to choose the power where they think that they're getting a shortcut, they think they're getting they're basically humans are basically self worshippers. They worship themselves and you have to be broken from that, you know, usually through some kind of event or something where God humbles you and then you repent and you realize, oh, I'm not actually God, I'm not the son of the universe, I'm not my own meaning maker. Meaning has to be found outside of myself. And so that's that's where we have to come to, I think, before we start to believe. But people like at the un or Davos and Clouds and these people like they are unknowingly probably maybe some of them knowingly subservient to fallen spiritual powers, so they actually work for the entity who is the real alien entity that fell from heaven a long time ago. I mean, the closest thing I think to like the alien stories, Actually, Lucifer fell from heaven like lightning, right, that's kind of an alien story. You could say, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm so fast this ja because you're saying and you're right, you know, we've got to reach this point of humility and we don't want to change, and all of that is true.
Speaker 2: That's the human condition.
Speaker 1: It certainly was mine at one point where I just knew I needed to repent and didn't want to.
Speaker 2: You know, it's happened to all of us. But imagine being.
Speaker 1: A person, and this is because so many people are captivated by the UFO stuff, right, Imagine being a person that rejects the biblical worldview because they don't want to change, but they're willing to accept someone telling them, yeah, we've got to depopulate, We've got to cut off our energy used to save the trees. That I can't I can't really understand how you can be in such a deep deception like that. I mean, how do people get to that point? Is just purely propaganda. Plus the sinful condition is that all it takes.
Speaker 3: Well also our own choices. I mean, humans are accountable. So you know, if you've been raised from infancy and childhood with aliens and alien movies and all the propaganda and all the Darwinism taught in the education system, and you know, you're just a monkey and all this, I mean, yeah, I think we're all and humans are also kind of pack herd creatures, and so that, you know, they want to go along with what they think everyone else believes because they don't want to be seen as outsiders. They want to feel like they're part of the group. That's a natural sort of survival instinct that I think we have, which can be a good thing, but it can also be a bad thing because if if everyone is in the majority wrong, then wanting to be in with the group or believe what everyone else believes, or you just go along to get along is not a good thing. It's a bad thing. So all those things are part of it too. And I think people tend to defer. Most people defer to authorities, and so when they see the authority structure, whether it's the UN or the government or whatever, when they see them touting and pushing thing, so they don't want to go against it. They don't want to go against the grain. It's just an easy again, it's a lot of its easier path that the humans choose. They think that they're going to get a shortcut. Humans love shortcuts. I mean, I've noticed so many people now, for example, everyone asks chat GPT this or that, or GROCK this and that, and they don't read books anymore. They don't they think that they're getting and I mean I'm not saying that they can't be helpful, which I use it every now and then, but you can't replace reading these books with chat GPT summarizing something. It's in other words, it's a lot of laziness going on. So it's all those things. I guess all the vices contribute to why that's such a good point.
Speaker 1: And I noticed in recent times when you Google something you get an AI summary, and so it's it's all moving in that direction. We have an Internet, a mixed reality experience already where life is being run by algorithms, our perceptions being run by algorithms. And this is exactly, by the way, what the World Economic Forum recently published in a white paper where they said, oh, we need to create a one world government and make sure everyone's got their digital idea and biometrics and everything linked up for the coming world order. Okay, that's only what we've been warning about for several years. But I think a lot of people see through that. And then when you know, they may be secular people that see through that stuff, but they don't really understand the role of the interfaith movement. So here's Pope Francis per the Atlantic and you can find this everywhere says he would definitely baptize aliens if they asked him to. And then I really want to show people the ten point plan of Alice Bailey, which you brought up. So take God and prayer out of the education system, reduce parental authority over the children, destroy the Judeo Christian family structure, the traditional Christian family structure.
Speaker 2: If sex is.
Speaker 1: Free, then make abortion legal, make it easy, make divorce easy and legal. Free people from the concept of marriage for life. Make homosexuality and alternative lifestyle debase art, make it run mad. Use media to promote and change mindsets. Create an interfaith movement. We're already seeing that now. It's such a big part of this. And get governments to make all these law and get the church to endorse these changes.
Speaker 2: I mean we're pretty much at point ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the interfaith movement has always been since the late eighteen nineties an establishment, elite, oligarchical promoted thing to control religion. So, you know, the state, going all the way back to the ancient world, wanted to control the church. You had different emperors who wanted to promote heresies like arianism and iconoclasm. And although the emperors didn't succeed at times, they did get quite a few people on their side. They did get the upper hand. But eventually, you know, the church continues on the emperors die, the empires go away, and the church continues. But that doesn't change. We're going to a world. It's not like, oh, that's something back then. The state has always tried to control the church in various ways. And I don't just mean the state. I also mean the elite families that run the state, that own it and own the Federal Reserve, and own all the corporations and so forth, and so yeah. I mean religion is a very powerful, potent thing in people's lives. It's how they gather their meaning. It influences their actions. It's a huge force for social action. And if you're the state, or if you're the corporate state, if you're the deep state, whatever, like, obviously you want to steer that because that allows you to influence and nudge and socially engineering massive groups of people. I mentioned earlier CD Jackson, who was involved in the production of certain alien movies. He was the CIA's point man for what's called the doctrinal Warfare program. That wasn't I mean it related to acumenism. It wasn't directly about acumenism. That was just the CIA saying, how can we marshal all of these churches in the Cold War to promote out Americanism overseas and in the world. And you might think, well, but we had to defeat the Soviets, and well that's true. Like you know, if you believe in the dialectors of the Cold War, you're now basically signing the church over to Oh, I'm just going to listen to what the CIA tells me to do. Right, So when the CIA says now it's time for your churches to start flying, you know, skittles, flags and doing all the other stuff we say, you see the point, right, you're already submitted to deep state controllers in the church and they were very effective at that. And it's the same with the interfaith movement, because the interfaith movement has always been promoted by the CIA. It's the same elite families, the rock Fellers and others who really put the seed money into the interfaith movement, the entire humanist movement by the time of the World Council Churches, National Council Churches. That's all fun for the Rockfellers directly. It's in their biography right there. It's admitted bart of the Rockefeller's whole chapter on them creating and funding the ecumenist movement. So why why would they do that again? Because churches are what they call soft power. Soft power is a way to express non kinetic warfare power in other countries and other regions across the world. Hollywood is a form of soft power to push American values and Hollywood values to the rest of the world as part of social engineering. So the point is that humanism interfaith always been wrapped up in the oss and ca And if you read the David Wimhop book, it's about a six seven hundred page book on that very topic where it's all admitted.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 1: Ask you how likely you think it is that, because okay, so I look at this as a Christian and I go, there's no way I would fall for this stuff, because I've been warned in advance. Although maybe I'm thinking too highly of myself here that I can't be fooled as well.
Speaker 2: And hopefully you know that's.
Speaker 1: Not the case, and we should all pray that we're not deceived.
Speaker 3: But just listen to what I say. Won't before.
Speaker 2: But I look at that and I go, there's no way that people will buy this.
Speaker 1: But they will, and many will and so I want to ask you how likely you think it is that they would go in the path of an alien deception, maybe pre or even post war.
Speaker 3: I think that they study and see where public opinion is on these things. You know, the people who formulated public opinion, people like Walter Lippmann and all the people from Tavsak Institute. They were studying public opinion and polling as a way to socially engineer and steer the masses back in the nineteen twenties because they realized that, well, I just we just put out fake polls. Because people want to be part of the group, they'll go along with whatever the majority says in the poll. That's how kind of naive people were back at that time, in the thirties, forties, fifties, and so they were putting out polls, for example, saying that majority of Americans support the war, you know, and then people wouldn't question the war because they didn't want to be outsiders. They want to be part of the group. So they realized very quickly that just make up a fake poll that says the majority believe this, and it works. That doesn't work as much anymore. People don't really care about poles. You know, we've seen Trump era poles didn't even matter. They were all fake, selective and who they survey. So the reason I bring up polling though, is because it's the same type of deception that we're talking about here, where where people will want to be a part of the group that want to feel like they're not an outsider. And it's the same with the alien threat, because they're only going to roll that out if they feel like enough people will fall for it or believe it. So I would imagine probably part of the r and D, the research and development that goes on when the drone sigh out, whatever's going on with this, it's probably also being studied to see how many people talk about and think that it's aliens, right, And I would guess this is just my opinion and my guessing here that if the percentage of people that talk about believing aliens that they can graph from the Internet, from AI or whatever, if that reaches a certain point, then maybe then they would roll it out. I think there's a lot of people that are still skeptical. You know, it's last year when they were doing all these UFO hearings and stuff, like people didn't even care. It's kind of like blip on the radar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's different when you start to see weird stuff in the sky, right yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, yeah, like maybe they roll out weirder and weirder blue beam type stuff, people will be more susceptible to believing it.
Speaker 1: And you you mentioned something really crucial there, which is and this is where my concern comes in with AI and algorithms and things, because okay, polling doesn't work anymore, fake narratives through the fake media don't work anymore. But what does work is algorithms. And when you have, for example, what your screen is giving me the thumbs down?
Speaker 2: Did you see that bubble pop up? You didn't see it? Yeah, we're not, We're not. It's quite all right, So.
Speaker 3: I didn't do that. Who's who's thumbing me down? I don't know down.
Speaker 1: Yes, But anyway, so what they have now in their tool chest is AI. And you mentioned, you know, sort of scraping of the internet, AI dissecting through the public response at faster speeds than a pole ever could, and algorithms to boost certain things that they want in the public domain. You know, you'll see a particular story and it's not it doesn't seem to be of that much importance, but that's all you see, Why do the algorithms but boost that specific thing. It's like the propaganda machine of the mainstream media doesn't work anymore, but it doesn't matter because now they have algorithms.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think Jack Dorsey, who I'm sure people are critical of, had a whole talk recently where you talked about we're all ruled by our rhythms now, and so it's a question of what types of algorithms are being put out is it Are they ones that respect and believe in liberty and the ability to assess the information on your own, or are they just feeding us the slop and the propaganda. Well, I'm sure it's going to be the slop and the propaganda. So we're probably already under some degree of AI control that we don't know about. In other words, probably what they're rolling out in the public versions of the latest chat GPT these are probably you know, older things. I remember a news story from about twenty fourteen where they were saying back then that AI was capable of doing basically what chad gip does, what chat GPT does now. So if you know that was ten years ago. It's probably a lot more advanced in terms of the secret corporate versions of it, whatever those are, so we might actually already be under some kind of large scale AI Internet control. I watched the video the other night about I don't believe that dead Internet theory is totally true. It's a little over the top, but that's a theory that the Internet theory. This is the idea that the Internet as we used to know of it, like from you know, beginning until around twenty fourteen, fifteen sixteen, that that internet's pretty much gone, and that perhaps they were they are intentionally destroying the existing Internet. It's a theory. I don't know if it's true, but the idea is that they're flooding it with AI and bots, and the reason for that is that the more they do that, the less useful, the less relevant it becomes, and then they can roll out the new Internet, right which fixes all these problems where you don't have to have bots everywhere, but you've got to sign on with an Internet ID and you have to be tracked and traced. So that's an interesting theory that they might be trying to kind of do away with or blow up the existing Internet to bring the new one, which is all a centralized tract and controlled and will will require an ID. That's very plausible. I don't know if that's the case, but I did see a video where someone was going through the capabilities of bots now too, basically not just flood you know everybody's comments with bots and you know Twitter with bots, but actually that the same bots that are flooding that are fake bots flooding comments. They're all they actually make like entire websites like like right away to give the appearance that it's a real, you know, person and they really want to run a website. It's all just a I bots. So it's getting really sophisticated. But it's like, I don't know what purpose it would served other than to just kind of destroy the Internet.
Speaker 1: Well, and probably to to advance the narrative of we need to combat miss in disinformation. You know, AIL all unreliable unless.
Speaker 2: We yeah, well, I mean the E he's a perfect example of this. We've got to.
Speaker 1: Regulate AI because of deep fakes, because of this, that the other, but we.
Speaker 2: Still retain control of the AI.
Speaker 1: And that's very much what they published in their book remaking the world towards an age of global enlightenment. The UN's AI World Society that describes this mixed reality.
Speaker 2: Which the WF is saying, yeah, we've got to do this now.
Speaker 1: I think that there's already a version of this now, Jay, that a lot of people are living online. They're already living in the metaverse, which is actually the AI World Society, but you know they're calling it the metaverse. There's already a version of this now, and so I think you're right in that there may already be a huge element of algorithmic control in people's lives, in people's minds, in their belief systems. And that's really my concern for whatever comes next. It doesn't matter what comes next, how much of how much are people actually going to be able to discern.
Speaker 3: I'm not too black, cold or negative. I think there's a lot of paus it is on the scene. A lot of good things are happening, you know that. I think they tried rolling out hotels and different characters and they kind of hint they hinted at like a new scam deemic, and that it just didn't People don't seem to be interested in going down that Road like nobody. Everybody just ignored it. Nobody cares about another so called scandemic, So I don't I don't know. We were talking about this the other day, my wife and I. I don't know what thing they're going to pull that will work. I mean maybe if they, you know, pull some giant false flag that would work. But I mean people are kind of just not believing anything. Nobody cared about all the alien stuff last year that they were, and they were pushing that hard with hearings and Congress and reverse engineer technology. I'm just just I've never seen anything that heavily pushed that really didn't excite anyone. Yeah, now everybody's interested in the drones, but it seems like the dominant narrative is still that it's drone, so it's not really I mean, I see people talking about aliens. I just don't know what they're going to be able to pull that would actually work where people aren't going to just immediately see through it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's such a good point.
Speaker 1: And the interest in the drones is more about who's doing it and why not always being invaded. So it's people are at this level where they're just distrusting every official narrative that comes out, which is which is a very very good sign.
Speaker 2: I there was a.
Speaker 1: Very important thing that I wanted to read to everyone, which was a warning from Saint Gabriel that said, during the times of Antichrist, the strongest temptation will be anticipation of salvation from the cosmos from humanoids extraterrestrials that.
Speaker 2: Are actually the demons.
Speaker 1: One should rarely look up at the sky, as the signs might be deceptive, and thus one may be ruined. The very very strong words there, one may be ruined by these deceptive signs. And so I think that what people are going to buy it or not Jay, they will run with things like this, you know, in cycles or in a big event, whatever the case may be, they'll still try it because as they try these minisiops, then they get more and more sophisticated to figure out what level do we need to go to for people to believe us. And I have a few people I've seen comments in some of my comments that are like, but yeah, but there are ancient civilizations and what about some people talk about, you know, what about mentions of things that are like UFOs in the Bible. How do we reconcile that with the belief that this is all just amnic activity.
Speaker 2: Can you spend a bit of time on that.
Speaker 3: Well, I think in the Bible the references like in Ezekiel are not two aliens. They're specifically a rank of the angelic hierarchy known as cherubs. So Ezekiel is seeing a series of visions of angelic beings and he sees one like the Son of Man that chariot. So that's that's Jesus, as identified in Revelations one and two, commenting on Ezekiel one through ten. So there's nothing in Ezekiel one through ten or Revelation one that in any way suggests extra biological entities, crafts, whatever. And a big part of the whole alien mythos is the idea that, oh, well, because the universe you see is four point five billion years old, there has to have been all the opportunity for life to have evolved on all the other infinite worlds out there. Well, that just assumes, you know, Big Bang narrative and all that, which I don't believe makes any sense philosophically. So it's all based on these assumptions that are unproven in terms of the age of the universe to where people get to the possibility of there being alien life on other planets. It's also I think in the talmud by the way that there's one hundred or eighteen thousand worlds out there or something like that. So, I mean, we just don't even know that that's the case. It's all kind of based on ancient even ancient Hindu theology posits the infinite worlds of the gods and all this kind of stuff. So it's all really bound up with the We get.
Speaker 1: That in Marvel too, right, Marvel Is it Marvel that I'm thinking of with the multi universe and things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, multiverse plays into this because Marvel pushes that, I think, to give to people who don't believe in religion or God. It's like a new kind of magic metaphysics to where anything can happen because we live in a multiverse and you can pull, you know, powers from other dimensions. I mean, the literal Marvel nonsense that you see was being sighted the other day when they were talking about the chip that Google's supposedly developed Willow, they were saying that they were saying that it proves the multiverse because this chip can pull from other dimensions. I mean, it's it's just that's just sci fi. Like people will literally believe I Fi stuff if it's a science entity that claims that that's what was going on. I don't believe any of that. I just think that that and there's a long history of science being involved in fraud and making up stuff too. Anyway, I forgot where we were going with this, but or what your question was. I'm in rambling.
Speaker 2: It's quite all right, my I think I was talking.
Speaker 1: About I quoted that one should rarely look up at the skies. The signs might be deceptive, and thus one may be ruined. And how some people still think that this is you know, there is more like they quote Bible references and they quote ancient civilizations and I don't know Tataria, and you know, they blump it all up into one basket and there, like, yeah, there's there's something they're not telling us. Although you know, there we do have the Nephelim referenced in the Bible, but that's it's not what this is.
Speaker 2: This is different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean I don't see how Nephelin have anything to do with aliens. I mean there's actually an evangelical guy that wrote a good book many many years ago. I think I still have it up there on my shelf. It's called Alien Deception, and he kind of went into the whole history of you know, the alien stuff, and I think some of his lectures are on YouTube. Those are pretty good if people are looking for like a biblical breakdown. Obviously, father so from Rose's book, you know, orthodotically Religion in the Future as a classic, and trying to think of the different critiques of this idea from a biblical perspective that I've looked at over the years, I just think it doesn't make any and there's not really anything in divine revelation at all. It talks about extra biological entities. It's bound up with the evolutionary mythos and four point five billion years to give the other planets enough time to produce life magically or accidentally. It's just kind of absurd. And when you look at this is I always tell people I can't find anybody, by the way, whoever debate me on this. I do a lot of debates, as you know. One of the big alien proponents the other day was calling me out after my Alex Jones show, and I said, hey, let's do a debate, because I've never heard anybody who believes in aliens actually give me a good argument or proof or evidence of an alien. There's a blurry video. Okay, well, how does this blurry video tell me that it's an extra biological entity? Maybe it's maybe it's an interdimensional spiritual being from Earth, you know what I mean. And there's never any alien bodies. It's like, this is X files level stuff they were showing on X files in the nineties, like the Alien autopsy. Fox played the alien autopsy in the nineteen nineties and it was obviously a joke. They even said it was a joke. So it's like, where's the bodies, where's anything that proves extra biological entities? And if it's not an ebe, then there's no basis to believe that we're being visited by other planets unless you believe that demons are you know, fallen spiritual entity. Well, that's a demon, that's not an alien.
Speaker 1: Right, Father Seraphim Rose in that book that the orthodoxy in the religion of the Future. And if anyone hasn't seen my interview with Jay on this we did a book review of that text. It's fantastic book, and I think, you know, it's a timeless, timeless book.
Speaker 2: I encourage everyone to buy it. It's not that expensive at all.
Speaker 1: I think you can pick it up for twenty bucks on Amazon, or if you visit some of the Orthodox bookshops they have at for the same price. I'd rather people support them than Amazon. But nonetheless, it's a fantastic book. And Father Seraphim raises a very good point, which is that we can't completely discount all these people that are claiming they're having these alien encounters, especially sort of in the eighties, like what we have to actually look at what's happening with these people. Of course, the Christian view is this is attributed to demonic visitations. Some of it is on drugs, some of it isn't Jay and so it could very well be the powers that be working with demonic entities, which is the view of anyone who really studies the New Old Order.
Speaker 2: They're working with demonic entity.
Speaker 1: To receive their plan for how they're going to subjugate the earth in preparation for Antichrist. That's really what this whole thing is. And so if you're interacting with these beings, that's who they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a there was a situation I remember a few years back where I interviewed, Actually, you should interview these guys. Do you know the Collins brothers. Are you familiar with them?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Paul and Philip Collins wrote a really big book. It's called Invoking the Beyond. I'll send you a couple of their interviews that I've had them on many times. I've known them for many years. They wrote a really good, really big thick book that if you're looking just for the alien section, it's about the middle three hundred pages of their big thick book where they do the best coverage of the alien stuff that I've ever seen from a like a journalistic perspective. And they go into a lot of the geopolitics too, and I think they would admit that there's a demonic element too. They don't focus on the demonic element, but they do focus on the propaganda control system element of the whole alien mythos. And we had a really good interview on this topic, and you know, they were talking about how it's almost always been connected to associated with people who were themselves deviants, again, a lot of the abductees were describing scenarios that involve very bizarre sexual things, a lot of butt probing and this kind of stuff. Why has that always been at the root of the alien phenomenon. Well, this is my own speculation. I've always thought there's an interesting connection between what you read about in cases of satanic ritual abuse SRA and the experiences and claims of people in the alien abduction phenomenon. They're very close to sexual abuse SRA. The Collins Brothers cover that pretty extensively in their book. So I don't know in every case obviously what's going on, but there is there are these patterns that suggest probably both human and demonic psychological operations, abuse, etc. Also, I think if you look at the history of MK ultra, this is an untapped area you could look at, and I think the Collins Brothers touch on this some in their book, but not many people have made a connection between the UFO abduction phenomena and MK ultra. But if you look at the possibility of dosing people with LSD, the kind of entities that people experience and see on powerful who's hallucinogens, the kind of you know, bright lights out of body experiences that people have on LSD, they also match up with what happens in abduction scenarios, supposedly, So I could see a scenario where perhaps the military, perhaps the deep state, is experimenting on unwitting people. And you know, if you're some backwoods farmer and somebody doses you with LSD in the nineteen sixties, you've never heard of LSD. You don't know what it is. And LSD I would know, I mean, I know what it's like like you you would think you were talking to aliens and seeing heavenly visions, right, you know what I mean? And so I could easily see a scenario where abductees, you know, were given drugs and they thought that they were seeing entities. In fact, there was a famous case that Tristan and I covered on a livestream a few years ago. It's in the BBC. There was a professor, I think it was a professor who is literally drugging people and then staging and faking alien scenarios with people, and he got caught doing this. He went it's in the BBC. He went to I think he went to prison for this, or he was recruited to the establishment to help, right. I mean, I forget exactly what happened to him, but this is an example of hey, wait a minute, this is what we're talking about. This is like people are manipulating using these scenarios. They're drugging people. I could see that happening. And one last thing is that I don't know a whole lot about this, but the people who describe sleep paralysis also sound very close to situations that people describe in terms of abductions. So there's a lot of parallels there. I mean, not everybody who has sleep paralysis sees a gray, but many of them do. And not every person who has sleep paralysis has you know, their butt probed, but there's commonalities there to where I was terrified, I couldn't move, I was out of body experience, and the entities came in the room and they they were examining me and you know, messing with me, and it's it's very similar. So I think all of these suggest like there's some sort of a spiritual phenomena of demonic oppression that's going on, and probably government operatives and agents and mad scientists who you know, get off on dosing people with LSD and studying their reactions and by the way to see I actually did that in Operation Midnight Climax, where they worked with the organized crime structure to dose unwitting John visiting prostitutes, and they do. In other words, there is precedent for the establishment dosing people they else do without their knowledge.
Speaker 2: That's fascinating.
Speaker 1: And you know, even when we consider the sort of the biodigital convergence, the linking all humans.
Speaker 2: To the AI hive mind, I think.
Speaker 1: Neuralink is probably a primitive version of what they're actually.
Speaker 2: Planning, if I'm honest.
Speaker 1: But you know, we have to also consider the possibility of technological influence on people. Maybe they don't need to dose you with a drug anymore, you know, they can. They have voice to skull, they have all sorts of things now.
Speaker 2: So even for.
Speaker 1: The most sort of fortified mind, there are other external things that could influence is in the wrong direction essentially, J What do you think is the biggest, the most effective way for people to protect themselves against this deception.
Speaker 3: I think you have to kind of have a biblically focused attitude and worldview. You have to be orthodox. I mean, I see a lot of people in the Protestant and Catholic sphere falling for all kinds of delusions. I mean, if you're a Catholic and you follow Francis, you're going to be baptizing aliens. So I wouldn't. I don't think there's any discernment left in those spheres. I think you've got to be Orthodox. You got to be involved in the liturgy, you got to be involved in the church, you got to be in the scripture as constantly. Also, I think that not spending a lot of time on the internet. As I get older, like more and more, I come to the conclusion that the less time you're spending on the Internet and the more that you're spending the real world is better. And I say that as a person who works on the internet. So you know, you and I, I think you're around the same age with me. You're probably a little bit younger. But you remember the world before the internet was everywhere, and although we weren't as sophisticated, we didn't know as much of what was going on in the world. The world was a lot more healthy and normal, and people were having normal human experiences. And that's kind of going away a lot of the you know, younger gen z like all their life is on the Internet, and I think that's really dangerous. I don't think humans were meant to live that way. It's kind of like a god level technology that you could use in a wise way, or it can destroy you. So I would not spend a lot of time on the internet. I would start eating organic food, I would start working out, I would start you know, that's about it. I mean, I'm a big believer in bitcoin too. I don't believe bitcoin is the mark of the beast. So for economics, it's better than gold, even so you could get your.
Speaker 1: Oh we'll have a fight about that, Jay, Huh, We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have a fight about this about bitcoin, about bitcoin big better than gold. I'm kidding, of course that I'm going to fight with you. I see the parers both.
Speaker 3: And by the way, my joke is that here's my life hack for how you get gold. If you want all the gold you want, you just stack bitcoin for the next ten years, and then ten years you can buy all the gold you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I definitely see the benefit of some of the crypto, especially right now, people can make quite quite a bit of money on things like bank I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, sorry, what was that also being debanked? I mean a lot of the people in the Canadian trucker scenario when they were debanked, they were able to survive through bitcoin. So you know, if the system moves towards d banking, you can presently live literally just on bitcoin. Jack Mollers has created the stroke app to do that. There's also a bit pay where you can basically use crypto to buy, like if you want to go to Kroger something like that, or the grocery store and you weren't able to, like for the in the foreseeable future, let's say that they turn off your credit card and you can't get a bank, and let's say they don't accept cash anymore, you can, through various apps, presently live literally just on crypto. It's a little bit of a hassle because you have to buy through the app the gift cards for the grocery store or right or whatever. But you can do it, and people have already been been having to do it.
Speaker 1: Yes, there are people that have to do it already. And my my only concern is with anything digital that you know, we've already seen them trying to control you know, digital currencies and put their claws into it, and so I see an element of freedom in it. But I also see, oh well, e and p there goes my currency. You know, so things I think both is a good outlook. You know, use the system that you can while you can absolutely and tangible assets are never going anywhere.
Speaker 2: So I'm all.
Speaker 3: On the MP point. I know you don't want to have a debate on this, but just one point on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it. Roll my sleeves up.
Speaker 3: So the Bitcoin ledger is stored everywhere that there's a node, and there's ten ten thousand plus we don't even know how many there are across the world, so you would have to have a global emp to knock out everything. There's also satellites that have the Bitcoin ledger, so it's really not it's the most secure network.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because even if they went down the path of cyber COVID, which is knocking down the entire world's internet, electricity, everything, the whole grid, satellites are still used by the military. They're not going to let the military not be able to communicate. I've always said this, The satellite never would be the last thing to be attacked.
Speaker 2: Bitcoin's attached to that.
Speaker 3: Then, Yeah, there are satellites that broadcast a Bitcoin ledger and network, which means that even if every node on Earth went down, conceivably it would still exist. But also, an MP is probably not going to be the entire world. It's going to be a re area. And even if the Internet goes out for some time period, Bitcoin doesn't go away. It still exists. You were just waiting for the Internet to come back. I also don't think that they've built all this infrastructure to take us back to the eighteen hundreds. I think that they want a technocratic control where they want that, so it only makes a sense of my Viewtube have elements within that system that are decentralized and not subject to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you, actually, Jay, It's probably an area I need to learn more about. I've started to in recent times, particularly you know, privacy coins and things like that. People are functioning this way, and so I think it is important to have an alternative to things like cash or the fee out.
Speaker 2: System for sure. For sure.
Speaker 1: So people can learn more about everything.
Speaker 2: That Jay talks about.
Speaker 1: By visiting Jay'sanalysis dot com. You can see his bookstore in there as well. He has a fantastic writings and incredible content breaking down syops, whether it be Hollywood, whether it be whether it be current events. Probably one of the most best read people. I see you like a like a like one of the veterans of conspiracy in modern times.
Speaker 2: That's what I see you as, Jay, So.
Speaker 1: Just a wealth of knowledge, and you're also doing debates regularly on your YouTube and your ex so just tell people about that, because I think your debates are great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that just kind of happened accidentally. Back in twenty seventeen, somebody invited me to do a debate with a couple of atheists and libertarians, and that kind of snowballed into just a thing where I kind of regularly do debates. They get a lot they get a lot lot more traction than when I'm summarizing books. I would actually prefer to read and summarize books because I kind of get tired of doing I've been doing debates since college, so twenty plus years. It's okay, I don't mind it, but people really watching the debates, they always kind of end up for me being the same debates. But yeah, we do those regularly where we invite Muslims, Atheists, Roman Catholics, Protestants, Pagans, Gnostics, Mormons, you name it. It's a wild, wide variety in cast of characters. And so I do that pretty much every week. But we've also done formal debates with pretty, you know, big name atheists, and I've debated all the top Muslims except for one hit job.
Speaker 1: Because he won't right what he won't do it, he keeps he keeps making excuses for me.
Speaker 3: I'm not popular enough, which was his excuse. So I'm popular enough to respond to, but I'm not popular to debate. And by the way, he's debated people with much smaller audiences than me. So yeah, so we do that. That's fun. In my book wise, though, I just remember, like there's like probably sixty seventy pages of this one that deals with aliens. So I've been this came out in twenty sixteen. I'm writing the third book, by the way, that's circularly with three right now. I've got three hundred pages of that one. Done nothing about aliens in that one because in esetera, Hollywood one and two both of them actually cover aliens pretty extensively. So I'm kind of done writing about the alien topic, but you can get the first two books that kind of it talks a lot about what you and I talked about today. I'd go with Deep into HG. Wells The History of Mythos so the alien nonsense and cover it through the lens of movies amazing.
Speaker 1: You can also follow Jay at j Underscore d DO seven on X and that's where he does I think you do, and you invite people from your X space onto the YouTube debate. But visual is always better, so you can watch that on YouTube. Thank you so much today, Really really appreciate your time today. And ultimately, people just can protect themselves from deception by being close to God. And really, you and I both believe the only way to truly do that is to.
Speaker 2: Be within the original and true cho the Orthodox Church.
Speaker 1: So and by the way, I'm just just side notes. I've been reading so many prophecies of the saints relating to the times, relating to all of this stuff that we've spoken about today, and it is the most accurate that I've found in the Orthodox Church compared to anywhere else that I've seen. It seems to be quite sheltered from a lot of this deception. So it's got to say something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Orthodox Saints and Orthodox people who you know are faithful, you'll have discernment. You're not going to fall for the stuff that's out there. And the other groups you know, don't dislike them on a personal level. But I really don't think that Calvolcs and Protestants have discernment. I think that they've lost that and they're going to fall for or you're much more susceptible to falling for, you know, whatever deceptions are coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to agree with you, Jay Daya, Thank you so much, and I'm sure we'll speak again soon. Sure, Now more than ever, it is vital to be sure of what you're eating and where it's coming from. You may have seen recently that coals announce their beef suppliers are now using Boveya to reduce cattle emissions. Boveaa is known to cause mail infertility, potentially cancer and at this point who knows what else, and Bovaya themselves admit there are unknown safety risks to this product. We also aren't sure if other supermarkets or butchers have bova.
Speaker 2: In their meat.
Speaker 1: Our friends at Stockman Steaks have guaranteed none of their beef is being supplemented with BOVAA. So this Christmas, shop with Stockman Steaks and keep you and your family safe. They have a special promotion for the month of December exclusive to Z Media listeners. Spend two hundred and fifty dollars and receive a four pack of premium Wagu Burger patties. Spend four hundred and receive eight premium Wagu Burger patties. Head to Stockman Steaks dot com dot AU, forward slash more rin. Remember to use the promo code Maria at checkout to receive your free goodies and let your friends and family know to do the same. That's meat you and your loved ones can trust this Christmas, and to.
Speaker 2: Top it off, it's delicious.
Speaker 1: Head to stock Misteaks dot com dot AU, forward slash Maria and use promo code Maria at the checkout