Speaker 1: What's up you guys. It's part two of our nonsensical, crazy Hollywood cringe stuff here with Stephanie.
Speaker 2: We had to take a quick break to figure out how to say his name.
Speaker 1: I still don't know or care. I mean this guy. Yeah, we're still talking about Jared Leto, Lado, Lotto, ludo. We're gonna go with Letto because it does. Ai says that that could be some Some are saying totally Lado, but it's Leto. I just don't care. I hate who would say lado like Plato. No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If Jared himself, I say, oh my god, what if that's his biggest complaint about all the stories that are out He's like, yes, I do love a younger lady, but that's not how you pronounce my name.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised because it's the same the same kind of narcissistic brain as our Russell Brands and our Cosby's and all the people in the wine Steines and all these entitled idiots. And if you're just joining us, yeah, you want to go back to part one of this because we set all this up and talk about yep, all the new not new accusations but a new BBC documentary that is discussing the accusations, and every day more stuff comes out. He's denying it. We should say, you know, because he denies it, but you know, so did Cosby?
Speaker 2: You know, before we get into all the Jared Letto stuff, how would you feel if I changed the topic to a different person who also grossed me out with something just just to it's like ginger love it? Okay, Okay, I have this little story about Usher. Have you read this story?
Speaker 1: I have not?
Speaker 2: Okay, But the funny the funnier part is has to do with the woman.
Speaker 1: Okay. So are you talking about the like late like trying to hook up with a woman on stage? Yes? Okay? Was that Usher? I couldn't even it's Usher. Yeah, So here's the story. Oh, I'm one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 2: Usher boots fan off stage after her painfully awkward response to his seductive dance moves. Okay. So Usher quickly put a stop to sexily serenading a fan on stage after she got visibly uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is a.
Speaker 2: Viral moment from his UH tour. He's touring, by the way, with Chris Brown. So that's also gross.
Speaker 1: Where every second all of these people fuck all y'all?
Speaker 2: Okay, so okay, So and by the way, Chris Brown also does this, he pulls women on stage.
Speaker 1: But this was Usher. I almost feel bad, okay.
Speaker 2: So so uh, a woman is pulled from the audience for Usher.
Speaker 1: To sing to.
Speaker 2: But as a shirtless Usher started singing to her, she looked painfully uncomfortable, so he continued to try to interact with her by lightly touching her chin and face. Now, now I've got to stand up for Usher at this point. Well, I'll just read it to you and you decide for yourself.
Speaker 1: But when he.
Speaker 2: Tried to get her to recline on the on stage bed, So, by the way, this is a thing that he does. He brings a woman on stage, and usually obviously they're just like, yeah, let's go. But she started stiffly, stiffly moved back, and the forty seven year old singer pulled away. And then he says, I don't think she wants to be on stage. Huh, he asked the audience, looking bewildered. And then there's a picture of him doing it. It's pretty funny, and she's just kind of sitting there like stonefaced, so then eventually the singer stepped away from her completely and waved his hand backward toward the stage, in a signal to like, take the fan off, looking annoyed, as some fans began to boo Okay, here comes the funny part.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: The woman later took to social media to clap back at criticism she received, responding to comments that she should never have agreed to go on stage if she don't want to be there, so, she says, first off, nobody is declining to go on stage. I looked good. A f you think I was gonna let you think I wasn't gonna let thousands of people see me.
Speaker 1: Girl, we are creating a really bad one. Yes, it is not good. I want to usher site on this one. I have to say that, she says.
Speaker 2: She shared that she and her mom had floor seats to the show, and she was moved up to the VIP section before the concert even started due to pretty privileges. Ill Yes, she says, this is her quote. They don't say who you're going up there for. She wrote, y'all wanted me to go up there and fuck him at the fuck him atp.
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then and then she posted selfies and she captured them unbothered. Okay, and then she continued to defend herself in her stories, insisting her attitude wasn't nasty. Y'all aren't gonna get me on the internet calling out, calling me out my name and disrespecting me and expect me to keep it cool. Don't think y'all are going to bully me about an experience that y'all didn't get.
Speaker 1: She's like the cash male side girl. Yes, is just like I wish. Where is doctor Phil? By the way, he really went very quiet. Yeah, he was in our lives for decades, yes, thirty something years. This guy was just every day. I don't want to say. I know what time did I walk with sometimes? Yeah, it was three o'clock. And I know that because Judge Judy was next two episodes four and four thirty. Yes, I took some time to watch things sometimes sometimes it was interesting. But where'd he go? I'd like him to weigh in on this Jared Leto thing, which we're gonna all right, So if you didn't listen to part one, we also talk about others speaking of like you said, the Usher thing, We're not even I don't even want to group him in, but the fact that he is touring with Chris Brown just grow agitating. Gross. So Jared, So this documentary, we've already talked about all these stories about him, but this documentary came out where it's really focusing on these four women using false names and the night. Now, yeah, jaredtto accubes now by nine women of inappropriate behavior, hitting on teens, assault and and traumatized. That's just a little bit that that's actually was published a while back. Now that I look at the published date, that was June. That was last year. So this is what it is. They're talking about something that's already come out last year. Wow, you're so right, yea, what they'll see Okay, just to remind you of that that was brought to light partly due to that twenty twelve Facebook post that you talked about this DJ. It's like so many different weird stories all over the place, and that was somebody who shared her Instagram stories and re brought them out. So all these more people and as you set all these more people, but as you said last time, the BBC says they're now counting allegations, mostly some of them online, into the hundreds that isn't wow all true. That doesn't mean they're all true, but that wow you said before this woman, did you talk about this one where she was? This woman was sixteen. He was at Earth Cafe, which is, oh my god, how weird on Melrose. Y'all didn't listen to part one. I tell a personal story that happened to someone I know while she was on Melrose. So this guy lived somewhere near Melrose. He loved Melrose. Earth Cafe used to be Melrose. This is this is a little bit west. So he approached her when she was sixteen at Earth Cafe. Yeah, he had in two thousand and six, so this is about the same time. Wonder if it's the same story. He'd reportedly been visiting the popular La coffee spot with Ashley Olsen, who he was rumored to be dating at the time. So he was dating one of.
Speaker 2: Them and she was nineteen at that time. I read that, I read that somewhere else. How old was he in two thousand and six, my thirties? Yes?
Speaker 1: Was he? Yes? I mean he's not like in his how look when you look up his age. Yes, I do want to know it's still gross, but I do. Do you need to have Alito age Letto, Letto whatever.
Speaker 2: Why are you defending him? He's fifty four now, he is okay.
Speaker 1: So in two thousand and six he was like, yeah, in his thirty a mid thirties. So the second accuser said that he grabbed her arm after she tried to find the bathroom. So I think this was maybe also at Earth Cafe. So he really loves Melrose. I looked down and it was Jared. She told Airmail. We had a quick conversation and he got my number. She called a few days later and there's a picture of her. Oh my god. I love that they put hot pictures of the women, but like just awful pictures of him, which is really funny. She's like, I don't know if he was on drugs or what. It was the weirdest, grossest voice. So when he called her, he was like, is it But for me, you know it's Jared. You know she recalled, which that's kind of funny. So imagine you're sitting there, you give your number out because he's hot and he's famous, and you don't know, you don't know his story. It's hey Jared, No, yeah, it's Midjeer. So he calls up. He's like, call me.
Speaker 3: Daddy, and she's like, yeah, that's weird, but you know it's scared from the show. Okay, So that his publicist told airmail and in response to that particular story, that he has not had a drink or used drugs and over.
Speaker 1: Thirty five years. I remember that when we talked about it, because isn't that an interesting response? Like it's not that he didn't was it all creepy? I was like, huh, He's like, I wasn't on drugs. I'm not saying I didn't call you and ask you to call me weird things or have some kingdo and stuff. But I haven't done drugs or for thirty five years, which is just that's just a funny reaction. I feel, yeah, well he's he could also be a sex addict. Now, Oh, I think you don't even say it like he I mean, like those guys are oh my god. So this other woman, I don't know if this is the sixteen or seventeen year old. She said that he would ask things like quote, have you ever had a boyfriend? Have you ever subbed a dick? Rose? Okay, there's one more. Another one, model Laura LaRue. This is from a year ago. We probably already talked about it, but also came forward to share a similar experience she allegedly had with him when she was sixteen years old and he was thirty six mm beautiful by the way, She told Ermeil that she met the actor yes on prop to animal rights benefits. So he's creeping around benefits, yes, and he asked how old I was? I said, I'm sixteen. How old are you, Luru claimed, noting that the musician allegedly still asked for her number despite her being sixteen years old.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: She shared she later went to visit him at his home and that he was allegedly flirting with her and teasing her the whole time. We know that he again denies his rep again denies this account. Communication contained nothing, but why has he been talking to a sixteen year old? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I want to hear Okay, I'm going to read you about Jared Leto speaks out on sexual assault sex with minor accusations.
Speaker 1: Here's what he says.
Speaker 2: I have never never sexually assaulted anyone in.
Speaker 1: My entire laugh. That's how he talked.
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Have you heard his always like before I thought he yeah, no, I totally thought that was him. I thought absolutely false, I say, and you're like, what.
Speaker 2: God the thirty seconds to Mars Frontman fifty four claims absolutely categorically false. Multiple victims have come forward, Okay, I mean I'm pretty sure that's his whole defense, right, because then the article just goes on to tell you about all the different women.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got something else for you. I got something for you. We can go to the women or do you want me to move over to the cult because this cult story that I pulled up, it was just in this documentary, a different documentary I was watching. But this story, this particular story, is from seven years ago. So why has why are people allowed to sort of operate the way that they do?
Speaker 2: It's this just I mean, why was Harvey Weinstein allowed to operate the way he did forever?
Speaker 1: I know? Or Cosby Cosby or Michael I mean my yeah, I mean any even how long does it have to go? All right? So do you want to hear about the cult? Or I do?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I want to Is this a joke?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: You know? I love a cult? So this is like, this is so far back and I almost guarantee. We talked about this, but I'm throwing it in because like it's interesting to me. But now, first of all, it says he's long referred This is from KQED. I don't know what that is. Maybe it's a radio station, I think, and it's written up and it says that he's long referred to his fans as a cult. With recent retreats and Jesus the outfits, he's taking that to a literal conclusion. Okay, so this is seven years ago. But the thirty seconds to Mars returned from an island retreat that they held in Croatia for hundreds of fans, probably posted photos that had his distinctly people's people's temple vibe.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, they're all wearing white, he's wearing white robes. They're all wearing these gauzy white slim jones.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, oh my god, yes, so fricking crazy. The pictures show him doing his best Jesus impersonation and flowing white robes, addressing fans who sat dotingly at his feet, and being followed around by hordes of young women. The band captured the photos. Yes, this is a cult, Okay, fine, they want to they're joking. They've got to be joking, right. The band has been using that tagline for years now on social media, in merch, and in music videos. In twenty thirteen, he told The New York Times magazine he was joking a response to journalists saying you have such a cult following. This is the first time, though, that the band has taken the reference to its most literal conclusion, even though they've been holding these quote summer camps since twenty fifteen and taking every opportunity to financially blease their audience. Now, let me just say something. You don't see a lot of bands doing this. The Rolling Stone. You might have a meet and greet, you might be able to pay for a VIP picture at the Hollywood Bowl, But the Rolling Stones don't take their fans to Croatia for a week and wear white ropes. No, Like that is so fucking outrage I didn't even I don't even remember this. Well, listen to some of this.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it says blah blah blah, come under scrutiny multiple fans. Fans reminisced about his cult leto dressed in white robes, hosted hundreds of devotees for a three day music festival, complete with yoga and movie screenings.
Speaker 1: And they call themselves the Echelon. Isn't that crazy? I know, God, I was at Durani. I know Gaga has her little monsters like they do that. That's a good branding thing. We've got the pricks, okay.
Speaker 2: But there's a picture of him. So in this article that I'm looking at from something called the News, there's this They're all in this room under this sort of like it's like open side, so there's not really walls, but there's like a roof kind of thing, and they're all these girls in wearing white yah sitting and then they're young women and he's sitting in a chair in a white robe. And then there's in front of them all talking. Then there's another picture with the long black hair and the beard, long dark beard, sunglasses, white robe, and he's holding his arms up like my child, my children, children of my cult. It's so creepy, thirteen fourteen years old. And listen, and he says it was claimed that a group of women even paid him sixty five hundred dollars for one of these things. Yes, but it couldn't it couldn't be independently confirmed.
Speaker 1: Listen to this. So it says like many colts, this is still in that article the echelon, and these these young women mostly they say that it's sort of this is what he's created, this us versus them mentality. They're using hashtags like you wouldn't understand, which is a refrain that Jared repeats often, which is that's CULTE one oh one. Yeah, they're going to tell you. They're going to tell you I'm crazy. They're going to tell you this is wrong. We know it's not wrong. It's every single thing we've ever seen. This is crazy. Yes, and they're like okay. It says the idea is push supporters to evermore degree of devotion anytime the band receives any degree of criticism. Again, this is a while back. And then it gives other cults that have employing similar, you know, ways of doing things. Yeah, I mean, I don't even know, Like it's so crazy, like people get tattoo fans get tattoos in their honor. Now again that's not like a lot of people get tattoos of bands they like. But they're kind of comparing it in this article to like Nexium like if that's something that he's pushing, like, that's very nexium. Yes, it was crazy. Just as cult members often demonstrate their devotion by throwing money at their chosen group, the most obvious way that Jared fans show their commitment is by giving thirty seconds to march to Mars. Too much of their cash then their camp Mars. This was a while back in Malibu charged almost nine hundred and ninety nine dollars for two nights of outdoor camping. And you have to bring your own tent and supplies. Listen.
Speaker 2: So if I'm going to pay that much and I'm going to get like assaulted by Jared Leto, I don't want to have to bring my own tent.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Well he's and who is he? Even? It says to put this in perspective, One Direction used to charge oh these for meet and greets. So One Direction charged six hundred and fifty eight. Rihanna back then was charging one hundred and sixteen. Taylor Swift had a policy of not charging fans to meet her at all, but our Jared nine hundred bucks for the meat and greets. Oh what a piece of shit. Okay, that's like the lead least of our problems with him right now is what people are willing to pay for his dumbass bullshit. But like, will this lead to something? Are? I wonder at this point? Are? Is the world too tired? I don't know anymore?
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear what some people on Reddit are saying about it? Yes? Okay, So let's see. Somebody's like, he'll start a cult, and then somebody goes, he already has. And then there's the link to the article that I read. And then somebody wrote, I think he grew up in a cult, even look all the wrong lessons from that. And then this mom was like, his dad died very young. I've caught a little bit of this.
Speaker 1: His dad. I think his parents split. His dad died like in a really bad way, and then his mom was described as like a hy h.
Speaker 2: Well, it says it will never end Leto's career. Abusers like Johnny Depp, Jonathan Major's, Ezra Miller, Shia Labouf, and so many others continue to be in the spotlight well after allegations were brought up. As long as studios continue to hire him, he will continue acting and making music. Since there's no accountability, right and then this person says, I don't know, but a lot of these stories have to reach some kind of tipping point for it to actually hold like.
Speaker 1: Cosby, like it had to. We need a Hannibal. I mean, where's our Hannibal Buris to go up and be like, yeaheah, this is a weird thing that happened. Yeah, that's what the tipping point was for Cosby. It just takes somebody famous saying something.
Speaker 2: This person says, how has this man had a career since two thousand and six, when the first allegations against him had come to surface? Disgusting? And then somebody goes, he's a white man, And somebody says, see Brad Pitt, see Donald Trump, Chris Brown is still touring. Tolerance for creeps usually extends to everyone that's a man, sadly, and then this says, he's also won an oscar and top line several blockbusters since then. You could argue his career actively improved after the allegations, right, because this Then this person agrees, right, this has been known or at least heavily rumored for decades. At this point, it's willful ignorance, and everyone in that band or who has hired him, deserves to go down with him for enabling his treatment of the women and girls around him.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen to this. This is on a different Reddit thing also discussing the cult stuff and asking why Jared still has a career. This is from four years ago, and they're talking about Weinstein. They're like, everyone knew about Cosby. You know, at least thirteen women stood as accusers. I mean, it was way more than that. But they're saying, I guess at the beginning, but they're saying, because no criminal case was brought, the civil case was settled, which is what often happens to answer our questions, which is true, and everyone just forgets about it because there's just so much news and at least until, like I just said, Burus used it in a comedy bit eight years later. Then they mentioned Polanski. Roman Polanski admitted he drugged and raped a thirteen year old girl and still got a standing ovation for his oscar. Yeah. I mean I don't think he could even he couldn't come right because he would be arrested. Did he flee? Yes? Yeah, there's so much more. You know what, let's let's let's let's pin it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put a pin in it.
Speaker 1: And then it will come back to it. I guarantee there's going to be more stories and we will come back with them next week. Yes, any closing thoughts on him or you love him? Oh, let me give you a f Mary kil Real quick, Jared Russell Brand, Oh Cosby Cosby, Oh my god, you have to though, because that's how it goes. Well.
Speaker 2: I'm going to marry Cosby because he didn't do anything to Camille and he was kind of funnily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're going to hang out there and the faction and the children wanting me to do things right.
Speaker 2: I'm going to Oh, I cannot have sex with either of these two.
Speaker 1: They're the same. They're the same. I mean I would guess.
Speaker 2: I would say I guess Jared, and then I was off Russell Brand.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Come with you because Jared used to be so hot, so you could just kind of remember that. And also Russell would be like, well this is how what like he'd just be constantly.
Speaker 2: They're both sober, though, something's weird about that. I hope they should go back to drinking anyway. All right, thanks you guys for listening, and uh, this is tomorrow Friday. We have some reality some really fun reality stories for you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then Monday and Tuesday we have some really fun old that used to be Patreon episodes that you're going to get just on the regular feed. You do not want to miss it. One is a fight between jeded Appato and Mark Brazil. It is like old school, good juicy stuff we have. It's full of dramatic readings. You're gonna like it. And then the next day we have a really funny thing that we did for Patreon that we just want you guys to see what Patreon has in.
Speaker 1: Store for you. Ye get an idea what you would get if you join the Pricks of Patreon.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks everybody, We love you.
Speaker 1: Hie bye.