Speaker 1: Joining us now is Gerald Solenti of Trendsresearch dot com. Trendsgerald dot com. It's great to have Gerald on. I haven't talked to him in quite some time. It's the first time since I've been back to talk to Gerald, and We've got a lot to talk about. This has been a very busy week. It's not just three months of catching up. Of course, Travis has been interviewing him and in the time past and doing a great job. But I wanted to get Gerald's take on what's going on in the markets and what it may be a harbinger of. There's a lot of things that are happening right now. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Gerald, Oh, thank you a great see you. I'm so glad you're back. And it's great thing on with Travis. You did a terrific job. Yeah, he has learned a lot from his daddy.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to keep him.
Speaker 2: I know, it's great to see you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, it's uh. And for all the people who don't know by now, if you use the code to night, you can save ten percent at Trends Journal and it's next on publication. And you have been talking about what the mainstream media is talking about now you've been talking about that for a long time, the fact that this looks like dot Com two point zero. But we even had Sam Altman basically come out and say that, what do you think is going to happen if the AI when the AI bubble bursts, Because it's going to burst at some point in time, just like the dot com thing did. They got way ahead of reality. They overhyped this so much that regardless of how it's going to be used, Uh, they got too far too quickly, and so it's going to pull back. What do you think is going to happen? The gold and to the Star are going.
Speaker 2: To be done again. You go back to the Trends Journal cover on February fifth, we forecast dot Com bust two point zero. Tracking trends is the understanding of how we got here, where we are, and where we're going. Trends are born, they grow, they mad sure reach you'll old agent died. So for the language of Almand, for example, the trend was born in twenty twenty two. The AI trend, it's three years old. It's an infant. You don't invest all your money in the first technology made heavy industry or high tech and they overinvested in all of these new AI companies, and the data came out, by the way, that they have zero profits. It was an article in the Financial Times. MIT put it out at Yeah, so what we're looking at is that there's going to be a dot com bust, just like there was back in two thousand and what happened and NASDAK went down almost eighty percent. So now as we're on the air, it just came out that Powell said that looks like they're going to lower interest rates. Now I remember the SMP was down for like what four or five days in a row. Well, yeah, now as it went on the air, is up almost nine hundred points because they're going to lower interest rates. Yeah, the Nasdaq went up, the SMP went up because they're going to lower interest rates. Ohing Gold went up. Yeah, thirty dollars an ounce as it went on the air.
Speaker 1: Yea, because now it's.
Speaker 2: Showing at about three thousand.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what because it's inflationary? Yeah, where is it right now? It went from thirty to where.
Speaker 2: And the lower interest rates go, the lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar falls, the high goal prices go up because gold is dollar based, so as the dollar goes down, other currencies go up. It's cheaper to buy gold. So now gold is the three thousand in three hundred and seventy two dollars and ours as who went on the air, it's been hanging out in the three thousand, three hundred dollars, three hundred, three thousand, three hundred and thirty. It's been in that for like months. So we're very bullish on gold. Again, it's not what you like, what you want, what you wish for is what is. And then going back to uh, where is it all going with the AI? We said shine is going to lead the world in AI. And again you have to make connections between different fields. Let's go back to the year two thousand. I mentioned this when I was on with Travis some ten percent of Chinese eighteen year olds went to college. Since your buddy over there, Slick WILLI or China into the World Trade Organation. Now nearly nearly seventy percent of Chinese eighteen year olds go to college. Forty million of them verse what about or twenty million of them? Twenty or forty million, I forget verse four million American eighteen year olds. They get their AI addicted, young people, their high tech addicted. This is their lives. So let's go back to January when Deep Sea came out and you mentioned Nvidios stock went down, what's seventeen percent went in a couple of days or sixty six hundred billion dollars worth of value. And now Altman's coming out saying what we've said, for the same basic reasons you said, don't underestimate what's going on in China. China is going to take over the AI markets. They've overinvested, they're not making any money. There's going to be a crash. But look how the markets have been artificially propped up today because Powell said they're going to lower interest rates, we're indicating they are.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah. I talked earlier today about a guy who is one of the heads of AI at Google, and as you're talking about the Chinese going to college, he's telling Americans he said, don't even bother to go to college, not even for law or for medicine. He said, by the time you get a degree, AI will be doing that job. And so that's the other side of this. What do you think is going to happen with this. We know because of MIT and other things like this we've seen, we know that the AI is not making big bucks to justify the massive, massive investments that have been going into it. So that's what is.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're breaking up. I can't hear it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'll try to talk a little bit more slowly here. We know that the financially it's not paying off yet for them. What do you think is going to happen in terms of the workforce and AI right now? We've seen a lot of things we were talking about earlier that were actually kind of fraudulent. They had puppet masters in the back that were making it look like the AI was doing work that it wasn't actually doing. What do you think this is going in the short term in terms of careers? What would your advice be to somebody to go to college or to get some kind of a skilled trade. What would you say?
Speaker 2: I say, definitely consider getting a skilled trade. But if you're totally AI addicted and that's what you want, life wants to be, you to do that. But here's the deal with it. This guy's right in one sense, that guy Ackman. They're investing in AI schools one of the trends. In my book trend Tracking a Trends two thousand, which is an international bestseller. Nineteen ninety six, I wrote about interactive you, meaning that you're not going to have to go to the school anymore. It's going to be all online the future. And now it's going to be more than that. AI is going to be teaching you. It is the future. Love it, hate it, want it, and it's going to be just as the government school system brainwashes us with the crap that they want to shove down out for throat, AI is going to do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, it'd be very good orange yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the future. It is the future. Again, as you we've talked about this. I don't have a cell phone, I don't carry one, and again I do the work, you know. I did work for the cellar a tel the communications industry going back in the nineteen nineties when that had boxes in the backs of trunks with areas, and been studying the radio frequency radiation since then and how deadly they are. So this is here, there's an article. I dropped my glasses. People need to wake up babies and homes with high levels of wireless radiation have tripled the risk of development delays.
Speaker 3: Yes, particles just came out, Yes.
Speaker 2: One after another. We're putting in the Trends Journal how deadly this stuff is, that's just on a cell phone level, and how the kids are losing their mind. Look, walk down the street. Everybody's like this. Nobody says it's to loading anymore. Go to a bar, but their thumbs on the bar. I don't talk to each other anymore. Yeah, go to a restaurant. Couples. I'm not making it up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, we've all seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm going back to AI. It is the deadly future. Love it, hate it, want it, don't want it, makes no difference what it's what is. It is the future. It's going to take over and China is going to lead the world in it. There's going to be a dot com bust. It'll wipe out the equity markets. But don't worry about it. When all else fails, they take you to war. Let's go back to nineteen ninety nine. Read your Trends Journal. We said it would bust by the second quarter two thir thousand. It did. What happened then again? The Nasdaq was down almost eighty percent. Then all of a sudden, nine eleven, nine eleven, everybody forgot about it. We're going to get that guy who's solid b Lon the awive. Ninety percent of the people swallow the crap coming out of a little Georgie Bush's mouth. And then they created the fake real estate boom and the derivatives. So we're gonna see the same thing happen again. There's gonna do. They're gonna do something to get the people's mind off this crash. The crash is going to come, and it may happen in October.
Speaker 1: Mhmm, yeah, yeah, many times you see the stock market take these crashes in October. Let me ask you about some other economic issues before we get into war. Tariffs, How do you think that's going to affect the economy, and how is that already affecting us?
Speaker 2: You know, always, you know, I can't stand I can't stand Trump, uh, you know, for what he's doing with the Gaza genocide and a lot of other things. But I'm in favor of tariffs. And again I say why if? But here's the difference.
Speaker 1: Then are they gonna be inflationary?
Speaker 2: What do you think, well, just here, if the lands that we're gonna be developed in America were owned by American companies, that's one thing. But a lot of these plants that are being developed are from foreign nations and they're gonna be that get the rewards from it. But look at the job numbers. Look at the jobs that are being created. You want a job at Walmart? No, maybe you like to work at Loans? How about home depot? I think target? We got lousy paying jobs. Again, we only put the data in the Trends Journal. You know, the jobs that are being created in the in the social service sector, the healthcare sector, and and and and hospitality. They pay nothing manufacturing when we had manufacturing in this country with the high paying jobs. And again going back to slick willy, hey, get your jobs out of here, bring them to Mexico. We're gonna call it NAFTA. You're gonna get a lot of cheap labor, you're gonna make more money, and then you pay me off. Right, Oh, we're gonna call it campaign contributions and donating to my phony crap thing that I've made. Right, where's he worth? Now? About one hundred and fifty million dollars a little piece of scum.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the fact that Trump.
Speaker 2: Jobs out of America? Taking jobs out of America, We're going to bring them to China. Yeah, give China all the head.
Speaker 1: Go ahead. I was just going to ask you since you brought up Clinton, it's just come out that the Clinton Foundation was under investigation back in twenty nineteen, and then the Trump administration shut it down. The irs was had a couple of whistleblowers who were looking at it. Of course that if they can identify some big fraud like that, they get a finder's fee for that. So they were anxious to do this investigation. They got completely shut down by the Trump Department of Justice. I've interviewed people who said the Clinton Foundation never the paperwork charitable foundation would file, and they also didn't file the paperwork that you would have to do to be a foreign lobbyist. But that was all shut down by Trump. What do you think about the now supposed reopening of the investigation into the Clintons. You think that's going to go anywhere?
Speaker 2: Probably because Trump pages to Clinton's you know, and so we'll do everything you can to bring them down. Look what it they just did to that clown boy Bolton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I just rated his house.
Speaker 1: We were just talking about that. Right at the point where he has an opportunity to plot a war with Mexico, he gets arrested. There must be a real disappointment for him. This is the guy who, like Lindsey Graham, he always wants wore everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and look.
Speaker 2: At that clown. Look at that ugly stupid clown bolted like Lindsey Graham, a little jerky. Anyway, going back to what we were talking about, the tariffs.
Speaker 3: Yes, once upon a.
Speaker 2: Time America had a growing middle class. Oh you like the rust belt cities Now I mean they again, Bill Clinton, I mean, these are the facts. China did not have the high tech and heavy industry technology before they were brought into the World Trade Organization. They officially came in two weeks after nine eleven. The Western manufacturers, the United States and Europe flooded into China. And here's the deal. You come in here, you got to go in partners with us. When you open your factory, you get forty nine percent of the ownership. We get fifty one percent. They were booming forward. A Chevy's General motors, Volkswagen, Porsche BMW. The sales was skyrocketing, and then what happened. Now twenty five years later, China now has all the high tech and heavy industry technology they never had given to you by the Western manufacturers to make all that money. Hey, who's the leader in evs now? Oh China? Yeah, one sector after another, China's leading the world. Now let's go back. Germany, third largest economy in the world, top manufacturer high tech heavy industry rather not high tech heavy industry manufacturers in the world, in recession now for two years, heading into their third The sales are going way down, but don't worry about it. You know what Course is doing now. They're getting into the military industrial complex. They're making getting into the weapons manufacturers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're borrowing heavenly to do it as well.
Speaker 2: A trillion dollars in debt. They're taking out a country that's in recession for two years to build up the military and austrial complex. You like World War One Germans? Now, I like World War two?
Speaker 1: Better.
Speaker 2: We got to stop those rawsans. Oh yeah, you only killed twenty five million of them in Operation Barbara Rossan World War two, And now they're building it up. Oh, we're gonna build out with infrastructures. Who's to hold the tanks? I mean, you can't make this stuff up. So going back to tariffs, I do support them. And again people hate me for saying that, But again I call it the way I see it. You don't have to believe it, you know, if you think for yourself. But I'm going by when manufacturing was here. I'm in Bay Kingston, New York. Again. Once upon a time, they used to make shirts. They wore shirt factories up here. They used to make TV's up here. Right. NAFTA sucked manufacturing jobs out of America and then bringing China into the World Trade Organization sucked them out. Okay, here, you and I talked about the Vietnam War, remember that one. Oh yeah, yeah, we got to hate those dirty commies because if they stay in Vietnam, they're going to take over all the age. Remember that. Yeah, who's running Vietnam now? Oh the commedies, Yeah they are out. We get number two importers of clothing. Yeah, shoes and furniture come from COMMI Vietnam.
Speaker 3: Oh the commedis China.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They teach you to hate the commies. Hey, shut the pail up. We're doing business with them. We're making a lot of fun. You're right, Yeah, that's right, that's the hypocrisy, that's right.
Speaker 1: And textiles and furniture was one of the big industries in North Carolina decades ago. Now that's gone to Vietnam as well. You know, when we had the first Trump administration, you and I were talking about the tax cuts in twenty seventeen. I thought, you're exactly right when you're pointing out the fact that the tax bill is that it was set up all the tax cuts were going to the really big corporations. And at the time, you know, Trump is saying, well, we're going to use that to bring to incentivize corporations returning to the US for manufacturing. And I said, now, I don't think that's going to happen, because I think that won't happen until they are ready to replace humans with robots. I think that the big dodge right now is that everybody thinks that the manufacturing is going to bring in quality jobs back to America. But I think that the manufacturing that they re sure is going to be going those jobs will be going to robots, not to humans. What do you think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to happen in the future, just like the Industrial Revolution. You know, people used to knit by hand and make things by hand, and the Industrial revolution came in, but again it created a different level of jobs. Yeah, the robots will take over, but it's years away. It's going to be a while and in a lot of them, but a lot of them they won't be doing. And again goes back to AI. AI is going to be taking over a lot of jobs and the worst is yet to come. There's no question about it.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you about stable coin. There's a lot of people in around Trump, you know, Lucky Lutnick, who was lucky enough not to go to work on nine to eleven, and all these people that they're really pushing for stable coins. The Genius Act is pushing that, laying illegal groundwork, and many of us have looked at that and said, you know, with all know your customer rules and all the rest of this stuff, it's going to operate no differently than a central bank digital currency. But one aspect of it, I think is that they're looking to replace banks. Eric Trump has said that at a meeting that they had in I think as uae he said, banks are going to be gone in ten years, the small banks. Of course, the big banks are going to be doing business with the government, but I'm talking about the small local banks. What do you think is going to be the impact of that as we switch from UH banks to stable coin? What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Let's go back. We were talking about AI and how the world is AI addicted and high tech addicted. It's the future and is making up the stable coin crap? Is a lot of crap?
Speaker 3: Is stable coins to the dolls?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Anyway, what kind of crap is this? Go back to your trenchs journal. From dirty cash to digital trash and that's all it is. And the Chinese are leading the way.
Speaker 3: Go to China.
Speaker 2: Nobody uses cash, nobody uses credit card, everything's digitized.
Speaker 3: It's the future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I looked at it.
Speaker 3: But let's go.
Speaker 1: The banks away. Yeah, what are the bank's gonna What are we going to lose with the banks? I think cash is part of it, right, it's going to be make it more difficult to deal with cash.
Speaker 3: Back to bank.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to the banks. Me kinda remember Jimmy Kanda, the Peenu Farmer. That's the slime ball that started the movement for interstate banking, and Slick Willy finally pushed it through. Back then Bank of America that was only out in California, banks were not allowed to be intrust state. In interstate they were only intrusted. This is the bill Clinton that did away with the Glad Stiegele Act as well. Remember that one. Yeah, the banks. Remember when we were young people, all the cities had local banks and savings banks all gone, the big zone everything Trump's kids, right, The big banks are going to control They control it now. It's a crime syndicate. Yeah, going back to the nable coins are going to be the beginning of the cbdc's the Central Bank digital currencies. Here's the story. When you look at our real debt level, according to people like Gary Null and others, it's about two hundred trillion dollars, not thirty seven trillion dollars when you put in social Security and all the other government.
Speaker 1: Costs, the unfunded mandates.
Speaker 3: Yes, we got a new coin.
Speaker 2: We got a new coin. It's the new US dollar coin, and it's worth a lot more than the dollar. And they're gonna wipe out the debt level. They're gonna make up something and they're gonna use cbdc's to do it. It is the future. Credit cards, cash, well gone, palm your hand, We'll tell it all. That's all you have to do. That's the future. It's gonna go all digital, goes back to AI, goes back to high tech. It's where it is and where it's going. And again look at China, you're all going stable coin, digital coin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think you know, when we lose the small banks that are local, I think it's going to have an impact on us in terms of loans, personal and business loans. And of course it's going to have a big impact on us with cash because you know, you've got to go to a local bank. It's a business to you know, to turn the cash back into posit it and that type of stuff, and that's where people are going to get it. So I think that's going to be part of the war on cash as well. I think functionally it'll be the stable coins that we functionally the same as the CBDC in terms of how they're going to use it to track and to control us and everything that we do. You know, it's kind of interesting Gerald. Also, you know you talk about and we all know how in China you have to give ownership to the Chinese government in order to do business there, got to give them a share. Trump is now trying to do that with Intel, as he also put in special taxes on AMD and on in Nvidia. What do you think about that? I mean, it looks to me like we are rapidly moving towards a Chinese fascist version of an economy.
Speaker 2: What do you think, you know, going back to the cbdc'son the digital and what you were saying. They're doing it also because they know every penny is spent where you spent it, what you spent it on, and most importantly, we get your tax money from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, there.
Speaker 2: There's no cash a letter. So that's the main reason they want to do it for those three reasons, knowing all about you and getting your tax money. And what was the question you asked about.
Speaker 1: Trump looking at Intel where he says he's going to take a piece of the company. Yeah, what you think about that? That's unpressdent it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is. Again, the government is going to take more and more control and they're going to do everything they can to get as much as they can. And it's the again you said communist look at look at it's a fascist country. Not my definition by guy by the name of Mussolini. The merger of state and corporate powers.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, Gerald, I'm here as well. I wanted to ask you, how do you see things going with I can't hear you. Oh, I can't hear me.
Speaker 1: Try again, can hear it?
Speaker 4: Perhaps we can boost the audio. Okay, if you can hear me. Now, still can't he still don't hear it? Let me, I'll ask the question you want to.
Speaker 1: I wanted to.
Speaker 4: Ask him about Ukraine and Russia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think about Ukraine and Russia and the so called peace talks that we've had, the parade that we've had this last week of the NATO people coming to Washington, d C. What to support Zelenski? What do you think is going to happen with that? You think we're going to have peace of some sort and if so, what do you think will look like? Or they just going to continue the war? Were able to hear me?
Speaker 2: We said, they announced him, Yeah, I hear you, okay, we said when they announced that they were going to be peace dogs, that it was a lot of bologny. When Trump was going to meet with Putin in Alaska Lassic Friday, we said, nothing's going to happen, and Trump said it would be serious consequences if Russia didn't do what he told them to do. So look at the cover of the Trench Journal magazine this week. Truth the consequences, Trump he said, and we said, no, truth, no consequences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we knew it was.
Speaker 2: A lot of bolooney. Just like remember the Iranian peace steel. Yeah, yeah, we said, this is a lot of bologney. They don't want peace with Iran. This is the Trump that ended the nuclear agreement when he was president and what happened bombs away over Iran. So going back to this, we said from the beginning, Russia is not going to give up the territory that they have conquered. And what people have no idea about knowing is how the war started and why. And we've talked about this a dozen times in the Trends Journal. Back in twenty and fourteen, we wrote about the United States to overthrow the democratically elected government, the Victor Yanikovich in Ukraine because Janikovich had the nerve to almost do a deal. What happened to deal with Putin? Not my language, the language of the EU. Ukukraine was the most corrupt country in Europe.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So what happened?
Speaker 2: They needed money, They were going to make a deal with the IMF and the EU, and Putin said I got a better deal for you. I'm gonna give you lower interest rates and drop the price of your oil. And they said yeah. The coach said, okay, we'll go with you. Tell you won't. That's when they overthrew the government. They were slaughtering people in the Donbas region in Ukraine. They're Russians. Ukraine was part of Russia for three hundred and fifty years. Threeturred twenty five years up until Khrushchev. They became the leader of the Soviet Union who was Ukrainian, said no, this is your country now it's separate. So the people that were in the Donbas region when they overthrew the government, they didn't want to go with the with the new government, so the Ukrainians were slaughtering them. That's when Russia invaded. They're not going to give back the territory that they have they're not going to give back Crimea. They had a vote in Crimea where ninety six percent of the voting public said they wanted to lead ve Ukraine and go at Russia. They're not going to give back Crimea. So the war's going to keep going.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree. I think that, as you said, you know, when everything fails, they take us to war, and Europe is definitely failing, and the EU wanted their own army for a very long time. So I think they're going to use this war for both of those purposes. I think they're going to keep this thing going one way or the other. In the meantime, what do you think is going to happen? You think that as Germany is going into debt to create a militarized state, do you think that they actually will start to buy weapons from the US. Do you think that's going to happen the next step?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, definitely. They should have going to buy like five hundred million dollars. It's in the Trends Journal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This was the cover of the Trends Journal back in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And in.
Speaker 2: The article by doctor Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Treasury Secretary under Ronald Reagan. Washington is driving the world to the final war, world to geminy is not the right America has earned. And it's all about the overthrow of the democratically elected government.
Speaker 1: I agree Nikovich. And now before before Trump can collect his Nobel Peace Prize for creating a war peace in Ukraine. Uh, he's now there's a push and talk about war with Mexico and against the drug cartels. What do you think is gonna happen with that?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: I don't think anything's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So this is just.
Speaker 2: How about Trump calling that Yahoo a war hero, saying that he's a war hero too. Yeah, Trump called himself a war hero, a war hero. You got five trap deferments. I'm the same age as the cat hit a bone spur on his cycle. His daddy paid off a doc that he get him out. Ye a war hero?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, they're crazy, absolutely are Yeah. And so you know, as we look at Israel, the uh. I just played a clip earlier here where Lindsey Graham has now become an end time preacher telling us that that God is going to pull the plug in America if we don't support israel.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, yeah, we wrote about it in this sweeks Trends Zone. By the way, when you put the night code in, it's the grand total of two dollars and fifty cents a week, a couple of pennies a day, and we're giving you with no magazine in the world is given you. Nothing comes close to it, that's right. And we talk about gold. Oh, we went of our forecasts last year top trend golden year for gold. It only went up twenty seven percent last year. Yes, you said it's going to going up this year, Well it's up out another thirty percent this year. It's going to Anyway, Bitcoin not what you like, what you want, what you wish for. We said when Trump got elected and you mentioned the was it Lutnik or the kid in the in the in the crypto business, right yeah son, yeah, uh oh and and the Trump families in the crypto business, right yeah? So and oh and it gave him a three hundred over one hundred million dollars his campaign to crypto guys and ten million dollars plus plus plus for his inauguration. Yeah, you're invested in it. Yeah, So the prices are going to keep going up right, that's right.
Speaker 1: I have a question actually here from an audience member. DG eight says, David, can you ask Gerald how much cryptos are responsible for keeping gold and silver prices lower than they should be? What do you think.
Speaker 2: He's one hundred percent right? If there was no crypto, gold prices would be dump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, unquestioned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and again a made up thing mm hm, the high tech world. And again the banksters wanted to keep going because there all going to go cbdc's bank digital currencies, US dirty cash, digital trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have a real problem with you know, everything about it. It's not a coin. They call them crypto coins. There's no physical coin there. It's not encrypted to to hide to make it private. It's very public. And then of course when you add the stable aspect to it, they tie it to the US dollar, which is not stable at all. Everything about it seems to be mislabeled, doesn't it. Yeah, and miss sorry maybe they misspelled it.
Speaker 2: It's not crypto, it's clipto clipping. Yes, p L I g o clipto. We're clipping you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big pump and dump. That's what many people called it. Nice of the Storm says The elephant in the room is that if robots replaced people, then who will purchase the products that they make? Ub I will have no disposable income to buy stuff. Well, I think that's where they really want to push us is into a global welfare state. I've been watching this for quite some time, and I was really surprised to see people who had, like Charles Murray, who had written the book Losing Ground about the bad effects on people of being on welfare. He says, you know, it really is debilitating. It makes people dependent on government. And they use that research that he had in that book. They used it to push welfare reform under the Reagan administration. But now even people like Charles Murray are pushing universal basic income. You have Musk pushed it, you had Bloomberg pushed it. All these people want to put us on welfare and take away our jobs. I think that's where we're headed in the future. So what else is on your radar here? What do you think is going to be happening? Are we going to be moving to another escalation with Iran soon? At this point? Certainly it's on the cards eventually. What do you see in terms of the X things coming up. The next crisis that are coming up.
Speaker 2: I'm very concerned about the Israel war and I think they're going to attack Iran again. Netanya is going to do everything you can to stay in power. No outrage about the genocide by definition being committed there there. You know, there are two point one million, two point two million people living in God's over a million of them are children starving to death in front of everybody's eyes, being killed, slaughtered. And we're setting out with our money, by the way, taxpayer money to give to Israel to keep bombing and destroying the place. And now they're trying to push them out of there. Whether they want to send them to Somalia someplaces with Sudan.
Speaker 1: Do they have a place that they want to send them in? Have they mentioned who they want to come.
Speaker 2: Back to Trump? Yeah, go back to the.
Speaker 3: What do they have a place where they Sudan?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sdan? Okay, I guess we can bring the people from Sudanne into the US and we can send the Palestinians to Sudan. Kind of musical chairs, I guess, I don't know. Yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: And then let's go back to his son in law Jared Kushner. Jared Kushner in March of twenty twenty four, it's in your trans journal said that quote, that's very valuable waterfront property and the Palestinians should be pushed into it, Intogev Desert. And then Trump came out with his Middle East riviera. I remember, So it's it's genocide, yes, and no outrage, no outrage, no outrage, no outrage. And if you come out against it, you're blacklisted, you're an anti semit. Before you were talking about before I came on the air, you were talking about, well the fun do they go to grants that go to Harvard. How much did you say they they got?
Speaker 1: It was nine billion dollars they get from the federal government that they cut off to them because they had pro Palestinian riots there. They get nine billion with a B every year from the US government and they've got an endowment that is the largest endowment on Earth. And they just started investing in gold. But uh, I was laughing about the fact that they put it into ets rather than in the physical gold. So they're not that smart, I guess.
Speaker 2: But the think about it, why are we giving this money to these universities they don't pay any taxes exactly, they and and and what what what? What? What great accomplishments have they given us of all these years? How about zero? Yeah, it's a crime syndicate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. And so you've got the conservatives that are cheering and say, yeah, we don't want Harvard to have money, but the Trump administration'll be more than happy to give them all about nine billion dollars a year if they were just censor in criticism of Israel. That's the only issue they have with them.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, truly amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when you're talking before about where the country is going, as I said, it's fascism according to Mussolini, the merger's state and corporate powers. We have no freedom anymore. By the way, we're going to be having a piece in Freedom rally up here in Kingston on September twenty eighth. So far Judgapolitanos, Scott Ritter and Joel Gloria will be speakers and it'll be starting at two pm and go to occupy peace dot com. Occupy peace dot com. I'm a warrior for the principal peace. And by the way, do you want to occupy peace or do you want to occupy war. Yeah, and tell me what God do you believe in?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All these people who call themselves evangelical Christian? What Christ you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, and all your people that believe were your tend commandments? Would you forget about daushall not kill?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah. The very obvious ethics that were taught by Christ and the Apostles are completely ignored. And these people focus entirely on what they think is going to happen at the end of the world. And even if they had that right, they're not warranted to go out and kill people to make something happen. That's the most lunatic thing I've ever seen in my life. That's one of the things that really concerns me about Christians and America is how they have jumped in on this. You know. I was reading an article the other day talking about that was focused on the history of Zionism Gerald and I think a lot of people don't realize that the Zionist movement in the early days was not exclusively focused on Palestine or the Holy Land or whatever they were looking at possibly moving into the Northeast in the New York, New Jersey areas. More because they had so many people in New York City. They even looked at Galveston, they looked at in Texas, they looked at Uganda, a lot of different places. The key thing that the Zionist movement was about was having their own country. And all of this religious veneer that has been put on at is simply window dressing because the people who ran this thing were not religious. They weren't they weren't religious Jews, they were not Christians. But they've been able to use that to deceive people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, theo rehearsal. God made this stuff up by the eighteen nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, and what did Biden say? He was a Zionist. He supports Zionism, So you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we've seen that. Yeah, there's a lot of Christians who are really hardcore and will excuse anything and the name of making this happen. It's like, where in the world did you ever see people who being able to force God's hand, you know, by the actions that they're going to do. That doesn't make any sense at all. But we got another couple of questions here, and look, sorry, go ahead, Yeah, I've got a question for you, says, this is about tariffs. One person comments and said, tariffs are not about bringing back industry. The tariffs will kill consumption and have a chilling effect on what few manufacturing is still left in the US, causing inflation. I'm concerned because you know, at the very beginning of this, when you look at what Peter Navarro did with his so called reciprocal taxes, it was focused on a country by country basis. It wasn't focused on a particular industry like the tariffs of the late eighteen hundreds. And it isn't it about being able to raise enough money to get rid of the income tax because the government is just too large the common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com