Speaker 1: Were the disinguish prade de sessions five front and.
Speaker 2: Su sag Ma kn's to Maria Brown nine he can see is then a bucandaphon Mia yeah ound.
Speaker 3: Also see your man com mon to.
Speaker 4: Bazur Yeah wa sasumuras.
Speaker 5: See Jorgen, your man has Jorgan sch been by the good tennis on this darte Yeah, vastartus do is Darktaviquinton flies to some tennis.
Speaker 2: Spiing does is any good day's prima.
Speaker 5: The dizingish prache a malsou sag ma kNs to Maria Brown nine. He can room see is then a bucanda for Mia yeah ound. Also see your man com mong.
Speaker 2: To Bazur, Yeah, sus see you Joran yr Man heist Jorgan Schpin by the good tennis on the data Yeah, vastarts do is data via Quinton flies to some tennis bien does this an.
Speaker 3: Investment?
Speaker 6: Do you remember how to say I know or I am acquainted with using the familiar do try to say you know?
Speaker 4: Do knst kentst do knst.
Speaker 6: Continue using the familiar form of address throughout this unit. Now you're speaking with your friend Erica Lisagzi, excuse.
Speaker 1: Me, and truly go.
Speaker 6: Just say or tell me.
Speaker 3: Sok, my soak my.
Speaker 1: Franzi.
Speaker 6: Do you know Maria Brown?
Speaker 3: Ands to Maria Brown, cans to Maria Brown.
Speaker 1: Do you know her.
Speaker 3: Kins do z.
Speaker 1: Iszact Erika, Yes, I know her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Kennzy.
Speaker 1: Vizangxi.
Speaker 6: An acquaintance referring to a woman.
Speaker 3: An abcante.
Speaker 1: Zangxi.
Speaker 6: She's an acquaintance of mine.
Speaker 3: See Stan abcantophon Mia an abucandophon Mia.
Speaker 6: Erica fracht an acquaintance of yours. Remember to use the familiar form.
Speaker 4: An abucanda fundia an a bucanda fundia.
Speaker 6: Say the two together of mine of yours.
Speaker 4: For Mia fonda.
Speaker 7: For Mia fondazag a good acquaintance in the sense of a close acquaintance, and Guda bukanta.
Speaker 6: A very good acquaintance.
Speaker 3: And is a guda.
Speaker 1: Bukanta Zagzi does Amdia tennis bion.
Speaker 3: Is shpilmdia tennis mid ear mid ear, We've.
Speaker 1: Ragged, Erika.
Speaker 6: Do you play tennis with her?
Speaker 2: Often spiels to off Midia tennis, spilts to off Midia tennis.
Speaker 1: Aunt Enzie.
Speaker 6: Yes, and with her husband too, Yeah, w manaur.
Speaker 3: Wund man au.
Speaker 1: Lisactmann with him.
Speaker 3: Mid em mid em.
Speaker 6: With her and with him.
Speaker 4: Mid ear on mid em mid ear on hmid.
Speaker 1: Em pragnzi, would you like to play tennis with me.
Speaker 8: Much?
Speaker 3: Just do meet me at tennis spion mid meya mech Just do meet me at tennis.
Speaker 6: Spion with me, with her and with him.
Speaker 3: Mid mea mid ear on mid em mid mea mid ear on mid em.
Speaker 1: We fracked Erica.
Speaker 6: Well then when.
Speaker 4: Also one.
Speaker 1: Where oh.
Speaker 6: When and where.
Speaker 1: One on four.
Speaker 4: One on wo.
Speaker 6: And with whom.
Speaker 4: On midvam midvem midvam.
Speaker 1: Tell me zag my, who is coming.
Speaker 4: Vera comte vere comte.
Speaker 6: And with whom are we playing tennis?
Speaker 2: Midwem spielin via tennis midvem midwem spilin via tennis?
Speaker 6: Who is coming.
Speaker 4: Vere comte?
Speaker 1: Zagzi, we are going to play with Maria Brown.
Speaker 3: Shpil with Maria Brown.
Speaker 6: And with her husbandman. We could play tennis tomorrow evening.
Speaker 5: Your cuntin wong arm tennis spien. Your cuntin wong arm tennis spien.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 3: Is data is dakte.
Speaker 6: We could play tennis together tomorrow evening.
Speaker 3: The quintin wrong answers some tennis spieling?
Speaker 1: Is that all right?
Speaker 3: Kid?
Speaker 1: Does the unvo did erika. I believe it works.
Speaker 4: Iklauba scared, Iklauba scared.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea.
Speaker 4: Does this an a goody day and a goody e day?
Speaker 1: Visangzi?
Speaker 6: I thought, is dat we could play perhaps from five until seven?
Speaker 5: Your Clinton feel like from fundem Spien. Your Clinton feel like from fund of besie Spien feel liked from fund of beseeben.
Speaker 6: If you would like remember to you is do.
Speaker 3: A numeerchist. What do you say a saks do.
Speaker 1: Rika an't voted that's great?
Speaker 4: Does sprimo.
Speaker 1: V fraktsi? Who plays better tennis?
Speaker 4: Besh build better tennis? Besh build better tennis?
Speaker 1: She or he.
Speaker 4: The oder air the oder aar.
Speaker 6: Zangzi, I believe he does? Does is understood?
Speaker 3: Is cloube ere ish clobe Are.
Speaker 1: He plays better tennis?
Speaker 4: Ereshpiled besa tennis ershpuled besa tennis.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 3: Is klauboshn kloubushn fragsie.
Speaker 6: Would you like to play tennis with him?
Speaker 5: Make just do mediam tennis spiun medam and I can play tennis with her. I can media tennis spiune media rikas act.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea.
Speaker 4: Does this a good.
Speaker 1: A better idea?
Speaker 2: Anebassary da anebassary d.
Speaker 1: These act, but I have a better idea.
Speaker 2: Abou yaba anebassary drag.
Speaker 1: The which idea? Well?
Speaker 6: She play tennis with him?
Speaker 4: The committed him tennish Bileen c commedim tennis bilin.
Speaker 5: Yes, and you can play tennis with me, yeah, and do consmit me a tennis spien. Do consmit mere tennis spien vs amann a female acquaintance, and a bacanta a good acquaintance, and a guta bukanta those a man a male acquaintance, then.
Speaker 4: The picanta teah tear the can tear and' thecanta.
Speaker 6: Those act man a good acquaintance referring to a man.
Speaker 4: And gudabakanda gutta gutta and gudabakanta.
Speaker 1: Devine a good wine.
Speaker 4: And good a vine gutta and good a vine.
Speaker 6: And a good day.
Speaker 4: And gud data oka ound angulda tag.
Speaker 6: Speaking about a man, say a good acquaintance.
Speaker 4: Angu dabakanta.
Speaker 6: And a good wine.
Speaker 4: Und angle divine angle divine.
Speaker 1: We fract man, what did you do.
Speaker 4: As to the marked as to the market.
Speaker 8: Is that man to say, zagan, what did you say.
Speaker 4: Bassas too with that bassas do with that.
Speaker 1: Fragen did you play tennis.
Speaker 4: Past to tennis Goshpiard.
Speaker 1: Gshpiard, Erica fragged did you play tennis today?
Speaker 2: As to how the tennis Goshpiard, as to how the tennis Goshpiard, And what the.
Speaker 1: Does the guest on tennis Goshfield haben.
Speaker 3: You have a guest on tennis Goshfield.
Speaker 1: The fragged with whom.
Speaker 4: Midwim midwim.
Speaker 1: And what the does he meet? Maria Brown Tennis Goshfield harben.
Speaker 3: He har Maria Brown Tennis Goshfield.
Speaker 6: Drag the Can she play tennis well?
Speaker 4: Can the good tennis be in? Can the good tennis be in?
Speaker 1: Zang the Dazzinisle tennis Field.
Speaker 3: Shpildni Schlech Tennis Schleicht and her husband.
Speaker 4: Dear man.
Speaker 1: Zangzi. He's an acquaintance istan Bakanta, a good acquaintance.
Speaker 3: In Kutabakanta and Kutabukanta.
Speaker 6: He also plays tennis well.
Speaker 3: Espilt Ochu tennis a spilt Ochu tennis.
Speaker 1: But you played better tennis.
Speaker 3: About usch Bilt.
Speaker 5: Specal Tennis, about douchebuilt Specal Tennis, Rikazacht No.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Nine Nine.
Speaker 6: Contradict her. Yes, yes, dor do.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 4: Is datur is datur?
Speaker 1: You thought.
Speaker 3: Who d artist?
Speaker 1: What did you think?
Speaker 3: Vast aftst do vast after sto.
Speaker 6: I thought they could play much better tennis than I can. Can is understood?
Speaker 1: Is dar?
Speaker 4: Does you countin feel bethal tennis bien?
Speaker 1: Is dar?
Speaker 4: Does you countin feel betal tennis bien?
Speaker 6: But you play well?
Speaker 1: Add doh for emphasis.
Speaker 3: About spirt? About spirt?
Speaker 6: Fine? Are we playing tennis tomorrow? Evening?
Speaker 4: Good spilling b moong. I'm tennis.
Speaker 1: Those zachtmann Wednesday off deutsch.
Speaker 3: Mitvarch mitt mit mitvoh.
Speaker 6: Mitvoh mitoirh literally means midweek zagzi Tomorrow is Wednesday, Morgan is midwohrima, it's morgen. Do you remember how to say quarter referring to time.
Speaker 3: Feta? Thus feta.
Speaker 6: Now suppose you and a friend are reviewing your tennis schedule for the week. How do you ask, at what time are we playing?
Speaker 4: M viv it wash Bilin via? Mviv it wash bilin via?
Speaker 6: Ask at what time are we playing on Tuesday?
Speaker 4: M viv it wash bilin Via. I'm dean stuck?
Speaker 6: How does he answer? At a quarter past two. Remember ah is understood? Up you remember a different time? Say I believe we're playing at a quarter to.
Speaker 2: Three globevishpion on fuddle for dry. Globevishpion on fuddle for dry.
Speaker 1: How does he ask?
Speaker 6: At what time are we playing on Wednesday?
Speaker 3: If it wash ben via midvo? If it wash ben via midvo.
Speaker 6: Answer at a quarter to one?
Speaker 4: Umfuddle for inns umd for hens.
Speaker 6: How does he disagree this time? I thought we're playing at a quarter past one?
Speaker 5: Staftashun fernachains staftshnernachains ask and Thursday? At what time are we playing on Thursday?
Speaker 4: Ndonastagna a'm donastag?
Speaker 6: How does he answer? I believe we're playing at a quarter to four?
Speaker 3: Is globvishpion and fiddle for fear?
Speaker 6: Say yes, I believe we're playing from a quarter to four?
Speaker 4: Yeah, is gloubevishpion from fiddle for fear.
Speaker 6: Until a quarter past five?
Speaker 4: Bis du narfunf this ford arfinf.
Speaker 6: He says, Great, Prima, this is the end of today's lesson. When you continue with the next unit tomorrow, please begin with track number two.