Speaker 1: I'm kind of beastie. Critter almost got me because, like I said, it was pitch black. I don't know why, but when I heard this thing beller, it was running toward me when it was doing and I went, oh shit, I'm not gonna make it. I'm not gonna make I'm feeling around it. Think it's black. I'm feeling around it. Oh every street. I didn't care what it was. I was holding up it, and I got up a thing and then, boy what I did. It was right there at the bottom now and it was growling, snorting, and it's going around the tree. What the whole is that thing? And then it comes back and it went around the tree again and growling and growl, and then it went off in another direction. It kept doing this for about almost three hours, three or four hours or better. And anybody that knows me, mate, I'm not a liar. I don't make up anything. If you want to have an experience, I don't pull anything back. You want to come out here, going to come out with us? Come on, I have nothing to hide. Then we'll all get a picture of that critter, you know. But if you really want something concrete, you got to get out there by yourself. And then when that time comes, you have that flear on, but have the lenses closed, and you wait. You wait until that is at least twenty feet from you, and then pump them lenses and pole. You got him. Now here's the other part of that. What's you going to do when he first sees that flear fire up like the sunbeam hit him into the faith? Now, what do you think he's going to do? Because now you've got to drop on him.
Speaker 2: I'd like to welcome Rich mclandish to the show. Rich is from Ohio and he's someone I heard about long ago whenever I had another guest, a mutual friend of ours, Cane Michael Long and uh yeah, welcome to Bigfoot Crossroads. Man. Thanks for joining me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for having me on your show.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 2: Why don't you start us off by telling us a little bit about your organization and what you guys do.
Speaker 1: I started this organ organization about a couple of years ago, and it's called Ohio Cryptied Researcher, not Researchers, just with R and and I picked up a couple of gentlemen on my team, and one's Larry Ramsey. He's my right hand man out here doing this, and he's in with me a couple of years now. And hey, I got him solely in helping me on helping me locate wood talk. And I got another person that I hired on my team, which he is a skeptic, uh, because you know, just to tell the public, ay, I'm not out here to lie or make anything out. So I got me a skeptic on my team. And his name is David Levering. He's a my skeptic and tracker. He helps find or if he can locate, uh, you know, bigfoot tracks or tracks that he can't recognize out there in the field. And but everything's been going really good so far, uh is now we just get the time to get out there in the field.
Speaker 2: You mentioned wood talk for those that aren't familiar with the term, what exactly do you mean by wood talk?
Speaker 1: Well, Uh, long ago, when as I was growing up, I read stuff on a little bit about the Bigfoot stuff on Indians, the Indian sightings and stuff, and particular tribes. A couple of them in a high they talk about they called them like the big Foot. They call me, you know, the stick people. Uh. Because they were making symbols on the ground, and.
Speaker 3: They didn't basically know what they meant.
Speaker 1: They just said they wanted you know, they're making these stick symbols on the ground. So I just called wood talk. There's a pilot layer. Uh. Wood talk is rare to find for one and uh and two it's for it's like, uh, maybe one family or two families that are we're going to leave, or you know, the males are going to walk off and uh when he leaves and the male and females stay, uh he goes uh leave. These directional it's like directional markers. And some of them are like uh I would say like a picture graph in a sense, because one symbol on the ground would be like a directional marker for the mother and the youth to follow. But also it has maybe a couple other sticks or three other sticks added with that to show that, well, a long stick of air. You know, they go, okay, well, there's a there's a long mountain, a long mountain in that direction, and a couple of sticks or so on the other side, and it's like, okay, there's railroad tracks or power lines beyond that, or a river and uh that's like I said, it's called they call it. I call it wood talk.
Speaker 2: Are the symbols and stuff that they're using unique to the particular family group or are they pretty universal across the board?
Speaker 1: What I've seen is uh uh universal almost almost uh. And what I mean by that it's you see, you see a symbol and uh, and you know what it means is okay. It says okay, something's pointing there to the right, and and the symbol says good cover. There's like a.
Speaker 3: Stick on top of it, and and you.
Speaker 1: Prisonan say, you run across another one. It's the same symbol, but with maybe another stick added to it, one stick missing one, But it's still it's like the same meaning. You know. It's like our when you say you know, uh, different phrases, it means several different meanings. And but it's the same thing that I've noticed. And like when you see saplings tied, I mean big saplings tied and locked down that's been over and locked. Yeah, and you see one ben over to the right, even those are uh. Basically people know that if they're bent to the left and lock that means they're to the right. And if they're bent over to the right, that means they're off to the left's backwards.
Speaker 2: How did all of this get started for you?
Speaker 1: When I was ten years old? Uh Uh, I adopt. We adopted each other. I got my brother Rusty, and he showed me. Uh. He said, hey man, you got to come out. Uh and here's here's some of this stuff and I'm gonna lot. And at that time he was like six years older than me. I was ten, and I said, okay, well where we're going. Well he walked me out there, little trestle wiknif over on the bridge. I sat down. My big old sandstone colors are in the creek and uh. He was waiting there for hours. I said, hey, rust, I said, now, what's going on?
Speaker 3: May just be quiet?
Speaker 1: He said, just shut up. I said, okay, that's how it went. And then h and all of a sudden, you heard these big branches of breaking and then you hear louder and he has a big tweegs snap here and there, and then you hear a big gigantic splash in the creek. And I was like wow. At the time, it's I mean, it's still wild. In my mind today, I was like somebody threw a cow in the creek. It was enormous splash, I mean a way up the creek there. And I asked him, I said, what was that? And he said, that's what I was trying to tell you. He said, I don't know what it is. And so time went on and uh, we just every now and then we go we catch it. Everyone's in the blue moon. And and then at the age of eleven, Russy came. He went with these you know caen ages at the timer out right around the party or whatever. And uh he said, hey, you got to kind of check his place out with. I go, what is it?
Speaker 3: And he goes, Uh, he said, what the call of the pit?
Speaker 1: I go, right, I said, yeah, really cool. And on the other side of that, you know, uh, we had to ride our bicycles to this place and it's like fifteen miles or eighty miles or better and wow. And uh so there we went early in the morning, took off.
Speaker 3: And uh and I'm not kidding out.
Speaker 1: Uh, the first time he took me to his place, it was like like the garden I eating something.
Speaker 3: Uh, just.
Speaker 1: Like time it's stopped there. Gigantic, Uh, you know, four or five hundred year old trees. I mean you know you talk in these trees are you know over one hundred way a hundred foot high. You know, it's just just pretty. It's just like a hallmark picture wherever you go down there. And and at the time, uh, and then Russia bumped into some health problems that kicked in and uh uh and then uh, I said, I was going out there a lot by myself even and and then all of a sudden one day at the age of thirteen, Uh, I was down there, Uh in the pit, and I was in this area or on the top. There's there's two falls down in there, and uh on the right of the far falls on the right. Uh, there's like a chickuzi like down in there, big like a big area carved out or a stone.
Speaker 3: Like a big chacuozi pool down there.
Speaker 1: And it was dry times. So I climbed down in it from that, coming down the hill there, and as I was getting ready to get eye view, I was climbing up to look across the falls. As soon as I got at the top and looked across, it's like my heart like stopped almost. It was like yeah, I was like, uh, hard to catch your breath. It goes straight across the falls, both the falls.
Speaker 3: There on the hillside.
Speaker 1: There there a big I saw a big, giant big foot standing over there, but he wasn't looking my way. He was back turned to me. Uh. And that's probably been i'd say about thirty five yards when the guys across the Wow. Yeah for a little parler. Uh yeah. And when I saw it there, I just rose and I immediately ducked down slow like molasses, and and crawled down in there. And I waited and waited. It seemed like eternity, and I thought, wow, I just crawl on it there, and and I did. And uh and like what I know now, what I didn't know then is uh, they probably knew I was there. They knew I was there, And like I said, it's just another uh, you know, incident in your life. And you you know, and I told you know, I felt kind of bad for a lot of people out there that uh, you know, even the ones that don't believe. Uh, it's not just no matter if it's no matter when if you get out in the national force, uh and you do get to see one. It's just it's just like me when I first saw it, Matt, I was like a uh, a fresh, young, ready to go bloodhound on the chain had just broken. What. I'm not like talking about a Try County dog that ain't gonna come back. I'm talking about to try State dog almost because it is because this hobby of mind, Matt has cost me dear friendships and cost me my first marriage and after that and more dear friendships. It's like a curse that comes a little thing now or trying to find us. But when you're out there looking for this career, you uh, I mean now, I never knew a six years six or so years ago something happened, Matt, because I just ran that long ago. I just ran into these cryptid like things. And that's around the time where I met Kane Michaels and you know about that a little round of the story, Uh about one him and his partner Eric, who was down in the pit with me and I needed them to watch my back looking for a certain critter and uh and when I pulled them talents out of the mud, heane just you should have seen the look on King's face. Uh he's uh, he was he wasn't expecting that. I guarantee he's He's like wow.
Speaker 3: And when you look at this.
Speaker 1: When you see this, it's no big eagle could have made that. No, no, no, no no, it's like uh. And it had a partial foot to it too. I believe Jody cooked for uh in a DP North American dog Man projects like I believe he has a whole one, the whole track like of what I thought and came forward to and uh uh Yeah.
Speaker 3: And when I took him down there, and I don't know if Kane, I.
Speaker 1: Can't tell you. You know, I was serious, you know, when I told him, I said, then when we go down there, man, if you even if you get anything, I don't care why what what it is, some kind of beast or whatever. If you get something to charge at us, I'm gonna shoot you right in the head. And uh. And I met it. And then, like I said, I showed him some pictures of uh and videos of some of the stuff that I had when we were.
Speaker 3: Leaving, and and and.
Speaker 1: What I didn't know is that he said this is uh. He told me he said that he is. I think it's a toad standing stuff. You know, now it's not.
Speaker 3: It's mine. And and he realized that he saw it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But and how I met Kane was the public. Uh was coming to me saying, hey, you need to look up with this guy named Kane and uh, and they're telling Kaine the same thing, Hey you need to look up with this guy rich And I didn't know who he was until they we finally hooked up and we did, you know, we you know, kind of you know that trust thing in the beginning. But when I started showing him things and having him doing a couple of things out of property, then we now we become friends, pretty decent friends. And I he invites me over every now and then when we get a chance, uh and with me and my team to go over and check out what he's got. But yeah, like I said, he's he's got a good activity over there right now. And I'm kind of jealous right now because he's right now. They just flew. But he came to Washington State to do a I guess a TV debut or something like that. I well go before it came, you know, because I can verify Caine Michael's stuff. I've been to his house, you know, I've seen in the wood talk and activity. Uh And I can verify that. And and like I said, that's one reason why I started. Uh, and I've been doing an ocr uh because it's real research math. It's we're not putting out a mockumentary. And uh and I just had I just got rid of uh, you know Iman for uh And I meant what I said. I told him. I said, I will not do the AI and uh make something bigger than what it is, or lie about the video or anything. Uh No, what we get in the field live is what we give the public. And the public says, well, there ain't anything irving anything for you A long time. It's like, well, if it was that easy to get, i'd go get your Picasso of it. Right. It's not like that, you know, Matt. It took me. It was a year and a half before I found another track. But unless it's a big foot track or human track, I don't know. It's sixteen inches long by seven inches wide, unless it's a human that's all walking up the creek, I don't know. That was the latest one now?
Speaker 2: Is that the one that I saw some photos? So I think on the Facebook group of a track that you had said Caine helped you take measurements of it. It looked huge.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a that's that twenty four inch track.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's nuts man. Oh yeah, that's huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a what we call. That's what it's an alpha male.
Speaker 3: Is what I reckon, and.
Speaker 1: That's what I believe in. And I had this theory because I was telling Caine about it. I said, hey, I gotta I poured a twenty four inch track here on this end of Hawking County. And I go, and he came.
Speaker 3: From your direction, and I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: I told Cane, I said, I'm believing this is probably the same critter.
Speaker 3: And then a walk.
Speaker 1: Passed a little bit and then Kane calls me and he says he's just poured a twenty four inch track at his place. Wow. And I go, well, okay, now if we can just hook up to see if it's the same critter here. And when we did, when we put the lie door on his and put the lie door on mine, the big toe is an exact max and the second toe and the link in the width is an exact mass. And I was telling Kane look at that, and he was surprised to see that too, just like I was trying to tell people about if real researchers would get together out there. Don't have to show me your hunting grounds. I'll never go background and never want to see it. So just whatever. But if real researchers would get together and show like I did with me with Cain, my map forty fifty years to his map, and where I stopped, where I left off is where Kane left off when we started putting the maps together. Kane even said it all before idea. He's like, you look at the correlations there. We got we gotta route of travel for one end of Hawking County almost third of the other end, just by just getting together and just showing what we had. Uh. And like I said, if real researchers don't do that map all them questions that a lot of the people have questions of about Bigfoot and this, that and the other. Uh, that's why a reason a lot of us not going to be getting to be answered, because they're not going to get together and hopefully show correlations and territories and find roots of travel.
Speaker 2: You know, where do you think that reluctancy comes from? Why do researchers not want to share their material with one another?
Speaker 1: Well, because of you know how it is you want to try to keep a little series. Because anything anytime you open your mouth, next thing you know, you're either one you're being followed or two. Now your little honey hole is commercialized. It's gone, such as a few a couple of places Aaron Hawking now once was a Christine is now littered. Man track torah, that bubble writing on the cliff edges, busted bottles off of falls, carvings into three hundred year old trees, four hundred year old trees, or initials. They don't have no respect. A lot of people don't have respect for something that I see.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Do you think the Bigfoot pick up on that lack of respect?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure they do. I mean it's like I tell people when they say, you know, when people ask, they say it was this bigfoot? You know, do they bury their own? And I go, what you got to think about this? From about.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Make foot's been around for quite a long time. The uh he has watched man kill man, man go back and bury man and watch man go back to pay homage to that person's Barrie right. Well, like I said, I'm not saying monkey see monkey do here. Uh, but they're very very intelligent and uh, and I know that you don't go out and track him.
Speaker 2: It just seems to me that a lot of researchers that have better luck for lack of a word for it, are the ones that are more respectful to nature and more grounded whenever it comes to nature. If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And again you're not going to really get anything if you're out there in the forest. Uh, you know, just off a little beaten trail there, you know, per se like the weekend warrior. Oh you know, I got the weekend off. I got you know, I can go out Saturday afternoon to Sunday. They gotta be working the morning. Okay, Well, the window there is very slim to get under to get anything. Now, if you if you really want to, if you really want to get something, I mean, have a better chance just about anybody. Uh, you're gonna have to be way out there. Let's just pick a spot. You know, hey, it's or international forest. And don't have no campfires, no lights, no smells, just your dry back of goodies you got inside your gilly suit and I usually pack of forty five. That's not for vig far anything. That's for crazy individuals. I'm nut you're running too out there in the forest that you know, some homeless person who claims he believes he owns the property type but dug in in the gilly and you're there two three days morning noon night morning noon night, morning night, and that's just the minimum. And normally just getting on the area, if you can get into a blind, get some bunks and this out and there do their old fancy thing, get in there, and you're gonna stay out there for two weeks, three weeks alone. That's uh, that's part near what it's going to take because the Bigfoot here. But I've noticed, uh, they move, they'll tear their little shelve of or lean to wherever they got, they'll tear it up. They move like every three to four days. They don't stand the same spot they moved in three four days. And when they move it could be a mile three miles. We're not location where nearder that ah. But yeah, they're not not really that far away out there because normally, you know, they the big Foot, he just when he picks areas where he's bedding or nesting uh ajen. When they get up, they just they just seem to know where to go to get what they need such as they know well, okay, well, you know, like they're saying there's three cornfields around, well they know that. Well I like the corn better than that corn where they know where to get that, or they go to the soybean field, or but looked like at one time I saw mid youth coming out of a cornfield and I thought it was sick. Hey, okay, Well they stood there kind of leaning one side and I leaned to the other, and they kind of slowly hunger down. They just went boom it just like like collapse. I went, wa what's going on? There was cool way across the field there and then uh. I waited there for I don't know, four hours better or more, and then uh they got up. I well, there it is. They didn't go anywhere, and I'm watching it. And as it walked, uh from that cornfield, just a short just a short piece right there in the woodline there on the edge of the cornfield. He went right in right or to this uh wald mustard patch and it was pulling them up from the bottle of stock, and it was running it. It wasn't need it. It was running its mouth across like sucking on it. And and it threw it down, and I'm like, well, what was this thing going? And then and then it pulled up maybe I don't know, ten twelve shoots maybe and uh and left. For the longest time. Mat I was like, what afar was he doing? What's the attributes of wald mustard here? And uh? And I guess it's off the charge on a lot of things on the planet itself. I go, well, but that's fine out but he wasn't needing them. And then when I found out that, uh, the aphids laid their edge under the leaves of the wald mustard plant, Matt huh. And I found I go, now, what's the what's the attributes of they hate it egg? And it contributes to if you bring it all down, it contributes all to intestinal purposes of curing intestinal problem.
Speaker 2: Oh. Something that people need to pay attention to for sure is medicinal properties of plants.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They they they know, uh, just like what we do. I mean, if you're calling me anything a nationalist or anything with a verbalist or anything going out there knowing the plant. But they know all medicinal plants to eat for just about anything all that, Like if if they're doing that then they do with plants and everything else.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah, so are you still actively going to the pit area?
Speaker 1: Uh not as much as uh I have wanted to at all, Matt, because again, uh it's gone. Uh that's one of the places. Uh that is gone now. Uh that I grew up as going to a kid, and it's tries, it's commercialized.
Speaker 3: It's no, there's nothing there in the.
Speaker 1: Morning, tons and tons and tons of people and then they've slapped out. Somebody went in there with one of them damn phones. Like, man, you know, I'm one of them type of people. I'm a dinosaur, Matt. I got an old flip phone, you know whatever. I don't even know how it turn a computer on. Man, don't even Hey don't even want them. I don't want that in my home. Uh. They went in there, want the phone. These things where they start stop picture replacement. All of sudden, videos popped up on YouTube, and now it went from just not even not even it used to be not even a way smaller than a deer path down in there. Now it's like a herd of elephants. The rock down there, it's gone. Yeah, yeah, it doesn't need a nature preserved here or four years ago or four years ago and opened to the public. So they open to the public. Now it's gone. It's gone.
Speaker 2: Is it because it just got open to the public and people just randomly went there? Or is it due to somebody you showed the place to exploiting it?
Speaker 1: No, it was because of the only place that ain't If you was driving on this road way way out the beating pat there on the old gravel road. Uh, if you weren't paying attention, you'd drive right by the drive. The only way that you knew that the pit was there, as if you was driving back the opposite direction and happened to be looking up on a hill to see a little diggy's high now and that's it. Other than that, if you're not paying a June drive right on by us as the parking lot on. I hold probably about four or five cars that got up. But now you go down there, Uh, there's cars line up down the road. Well, like I said, it's gone, and and like I said, it's and the stuff the stuff I had retrieved from their math all lord. Uh uh that's where you know I got my picture of the Bigfoot there. Yeah, and uh, I got a picture of the dog man there for whatever you want to call that, twitter h and another anomalies down there, And just like I said, weird things happened down there, uh in the pit. I've taken two gentlemen down there. One time on the we was walking along. We just got down to where you could get onto the path to walk around the fall, and there's a big tree to the fall in there, and as soon as we crossed it, the first guy went down. He's went on so ut man while and he boom, he went down and go what's going on? What's going And his buddy came by and he said, hey, what's going And I said, ooh, he feels the same way as buddy's starting to feel. So they're both setting down. I'm going, hey, what's going on there? I don't feel anything? Uh way, I just there. Let's get up there. We'll go back across that long and go back the other way. And as Senator got on the airs that log about I don't know about ten yards, it was like a light switch and they both looked at them as the original let's talking back that way tomorrow. Okay, okay, well we'll go back down the other way. I you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And and then.
Speaker 1: We were filming one time. I did a shoot uh down in there, and uh. The person who was filming uh went with the this uh woman that we took down there with us up on this knool and they put their earphones on this rock and a bottle of water there. And at the time, we're all standing down around at the bottle there, and they're given an interview, and when they're done, thinking back down and he's like, hey, know, where's my earphones at?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know where's my bottle of water?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We didn't have And the next thing, you know, we're all scattered out looking for it. And when we go back and we go back to the area, there's a golden plastic coin on a rock where the earphones in the water bottle was setting. That went missing, okay. So and as we're walking around down there, I look for it, we find a a bigfoot track. So we're that there. We cast a big foot track.
Speaker 3: We got done.
Speaker 1: And then also after we scooped the area out, we're ready to leave. I pay attention, you know, to everything, you know, to what everybody's usually carrying in going out, you know, Uh, the living and I look back at everybody was down there, and I kind of looked out and said, hey, where's that track at oh oh the game? It was down there on the on the list down there, and him and the woman went down to go retrieve it. And we're standing in there waiting and they're hollering down in his hand, you know, hey, uh, well, what's going on here? And at the time, I'm going a lot now, Well, where he left the track, I had to go pick it up.
Speaker 3: It was missing and there.
Speaker 1: Was two plastic gold coins there on the rock. And when they was looking around and looked around, they found the big foot track, uh high up on the cliff edge. They had to climb out and get it. And it's like, okay, uh, you know, just weird, uh weird. I can't there's a hard to explain. I need look at anybody else. And then this one lady said that she was kind of a you know, medium whatever. Uh. She got down as far as to wherey uh first to go around the polls on the top, and she didn't want to go any part. She got that spot and she wanted to go. He didn't even go in their match seat. Uh. Look, she got the red feeling all over, and she said, oh uh, this was bad, bad I got I want to leave, Okay, she doesn't want to leave, okay, whatever, and she left. I had to walk her all the way back there. And so as soon as you went, she left, never heard a word from her again. So I don't you know, I'm not no medium or I know this, and I've never seen no portals. I don't seeing all that or nothing this. You know, I see what I see and and if I have the moment in time on me, the capture that in an instant Because I tell people I go, take your phone out and put it in your pocket, get it ready, okay, And they're like okay, and I go, well, I count the three. I want you to whip that thing up and say I got it. I mean you took a picture.
Speaker 3: And I go, okay, I got ready, I got the three go and I went.
Speaker 1: On thousand and one, one thousand, two thousand and three, I got I go.
Speaker 3: You got less than five seconds to get that picture.
Speaker 1: Over three seconds. If you don't down there have a go pro around your cranial head walking through the forest and you say, hey, I thought I saw something. Well that camera did Okay, if you're trying to get it, gonna snop your went back camera and you're going to you're going to be nine nine percent unsuccessful.
Speaker 2: Now, have you ever felt any weird feelings or experiencing anything strange on your own down in that area specifically?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, that's that has to be on another show probably, Uh, because I have some weird other stuff like that happened out there at our cabin well such of course, you know, Uh, I got the video of that dog man critter thing coming to our front door of our cab. I'm at the beat's coming up through there. So, like I said, I I just got I really didn't. I didn't really want this stuff out in the public the beginning because I told my wife. I said, no, no, no, no, my wife, but uh that I have no Diana. She didn't know I did bigfoot until about two six years after we were married. I never told anybody, even even I. You know, I'm a professional retired percussionist, and uh, any of my bandmates, Uh, anybody school people I grew up in school.
Speaker 3: Uh nobody.
Speaker 1: It was just me and Rusty stuff. And uh the next thing, you know, you know, Rusty passed and uh, I'm still going and uh and this wasn't meant for the public. This has just meant for me. And now you know my wife and you know, if the grandkids you know want to they you know, pop off with you. You know what you capture this timeald, I don't know, we never captured on anything, but when we do, I want to make sure, you know, when I hit that picture, that is, if I ever get the chance, and when I get the chances to to the conditions, I want to make sure that I can show my wife. She can say, oh, yeah, well you can see something big standing there. You know, it's a HUMANO type big or you know, or you can see his thumb or his fingers are standing over there too, or for instance, like the best one, the best, uh video that I've ever captured, And I really wasn't. I was actually wasn't expecting him, but you know I got him. And but again, at the same time, I went on an investigation and the one gentleman in his adies said that he saw a big butt. It was big and tall and black, and it was bigger than his corn crib when he went around his down around his barn down there and the other gentleman, which was his friend, which has been around the same age, said he had a critter but he didn't see it, but he heard it, and he said it sounded like a whole sire. I got really okay, I go out, I go. Maybe it was a sire and you heard old mammy you didn't turn your belt tones up. Because the only sired that I know, the only sired I know I've ever heard of, was, uh, the Howe Hower. Uh. I guess in ninety three they got a recording of this critter. Uh they called the Ohio Hower. Only call him once. You can hear the dog bark and then you hear it. Call you hear a dog bark and hear a call. It's playing on a loop and they're saying that's historical. And I'm like, okay, really okay, I said, uh uh Well, on that investigation, I told you about the two of the men, one with Howland. Well, I went to his place and did the investigation in a gilly suit and a at the end of January, going into February, freezing rain at seven ten am in the morning, uh, live on camera ten feet in front of me, I'm laying I'm laying on this buyer ticket and the ticket stair and ship, and I'm laying on this knoll, and ten feet in front of me is an eight foot drop off ledger like a big, big a walk.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I got a curve on the hill, a lean out down around all the way down to the battle of that big hill down at the old farmhouse. And I'm laying there in the gilly and you know, I've been there a day and a half and I'm like, uh, now I'm looking for a bug out here. After after a bit, I'm gonna get in case here and pleasing right here. And and then I heard it. I heard something common. I'm going, Oh, you gotta be kidding me. I said, Oh, it couldn't happen better. And uh, I can hear this thing coming, and man, this is gonna try. I'm gonna get I'm gonna get the clearest video of this beast to uh cover And and I was strained in my eyes to look back to the right to see it coming. And and when I saw it, my heart is just it went from beating fast because I was waiting, wanting the big Foot, and then I went really totally to like a dread, like a huge dread, feeling like a all shut because I knew exactly what this thing was due to what history says he is. And that's uh. They call him the howler, uh due to wagon train back in the day uh of their manifest At the end of this wagon train, these people got attacked. This thing jumped off the hill and attacked the person and they beat it off, tried to beat off the rocks or whatever, and and they said, they said, oh, it's the Bigfoot. And they said no, they must have seen a bigfoot math at the time or must have known about him, because they said it was not a big foot. They said it was a giant, multi colored hairy man. And that's exactly well. I captured on film ten feet in front of me, standing on an eight foot ledger. And here's the thing, mat. When it came around that old helmdo bellard way down there. And when he did, he took almost and he stopped right in front of me. But he's not he's looking I'm laying straight. He's looking straight ahead. And if you're like somebody walking sideways past you, but he's kind of turned where if he looked in his eyes and if I was sitting there. He could see me tight and he stopped right in front of me. Now he got a figure that's an eight foot drop off leedsure. I got at least four foot of this critter above ground, so you're looking at less seven twelve foot here. And like I said, people believe me or not. I got a live video of this critter. He's got a dark clay face and his hairs it blends with everything the forest era He's got all the collars of the ball leads to all the collars in him. I've never you know, I want to disable veteran and I've been three quarters around the world here and I've never ever man seen a hair on a crater like that my entire life. I never That's just when the when the clouds went over the sun, he went. It was like looking at a collar movie and then switch it to black and white. He blended with all the dark sticks, the twigs, some dark bullis. It was rotten, just black, just everything. As soon as that file went away from the sun, I lit up like a blight ball of multi collars.
Speaker 3: But but about an inch uh at the end of.
Speaker 1: His hair, it was translucent. You could see through it and here was the word part of it. I kept hearing this noise, like what was the noise is? You know, like a instant sound or some shitn't I And I'm like, what is that noise? Though? And here I found I was. I saw his lip move and uh, and this thing was sucking air through his teeth like he's hasting the air. Yeah, it's just not breathing, but he just like sucking air through his teeth tasted and the whole time, you know, I'm trying not even to you know, he breathed like them. You know, I'm not going to mean these lost engine here on. Uh. And the back bar was he uh he stood there over three hours and burnt the tape up. It's like a stone statue and that hound all down their barreling. Uh. He just crose like a statue and he was just suck, like I said, sucking air to I don't know if he's tasting the air for that crater for the houndhog, I don't know. Well he was, that's what he was doing. Uh. Never see anything like it. I was just like I was, I was.
Speaker 3: Praying for this thing to get going.
Speaker 1: But I was like I met what but I was if I got to drop on his ass, Paul me right in the hillside, I've just oh yeah, I'd have ended up Like my wife said, well you got what you got, You ended up on that milk carten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you say the wagon train. Ledger described this as something different than a bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Correct. They said it was not a big book is uh uh? And these are regis from eighteen forties. Uh uh, eighteen seventies of them. Uh they there's that's the only account. And then I'm like, I'm thinking, okay, well if they so, if they so cooke hole, if the hole howler, uh that how is, if it's a historic then what would a live video be of this critter? And on my way back from the National Forest out there, I was coming back and I also not all was freaked out at first. I want the hell is back. I heard a siren, I mean the in the National Force, Okay, and you can hear it beller, not one, not two, three of them calling and I captured that on audio. But it's just uh, I'm like wow and uh, I just unbelievable. But again, you know, uh it matches exactly to the one that uh their recording in ninety three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what kind of vocalizations do you typically hear?
Speaker 1: Well, really, uh unless they're calling a wooden name out there, a bigfoot like a tone or something, which is you know, kind of rare to get uh uh. I just don't uh, well, we think you heard any weird calls uh uh or the only thing I've heard, Matt was long growls uh, I mean long deep off the chart I got. I got some recordings I'll send to you, these growls. I've been wanting to know what the DV is because everything that I put it on where you can see, like on an equ where you can see the trouble, how high it goes and how low the base goes. He just smacks to the bottle and stays there. It's just it's uh. And I asked Hansy, did you check it out? And he said yeah, he whoa, He said, Man, I ain't gonna any measure that I went to the ball, okay. Uh. But the growls Matt uh or anywhere from it's like what I call like a growl talking, because that's what it seems like they're doing. When I captured some growlser uh seven to eight seconds some of them are fifteen seconds and some are twenty seven seconds. Yeah, and they are off the chart. They'll growl in the mid some of them go up a little bit in their tone and then just drop right down off to the face of the earth to this growl. It's just uh and just they just blow the speakers. It's just h Yeah. I've got several recordings of that because they came right up that time to our cabin and in the winter, and and I had a truck driver Jeff there or Eric was there, and he just came in from Colorado or I think Denver, I mean, had Denver something that And then he came in. He goes, there is is that drink it? Uh? I got your trainer from the Dakotas. Yeah, the Dakotas. And he talked to me and I said, I thanks, and uh he said, well I got to keep going. Over Mad said, gets up unpacked and at the time, I have my camera, uh going or not going, but I have my camera in the other room. And uh, the end of this growl hit. Oh, it was priceless. He stove and snapped up like Barney Pine and balls pop and looking at me, going, what the hell, and then another one burst. I go, stay right here, stay here, and I ran in the other room. I got the camera and I and I put it up toward the door. The door was the glass doors open, and I put the hit record and I ran back to the other room. And by that time, man he was like almost a different shade. I said, man, just sitting and he's like, what the rids are? A man? Just sit down?
Speaker 5: Up?
Speaker 1: And I go he is. I told himp, it's a big foot out there, probably a no it sound like a dog.
Speaker 3: Man growls it's a big foot.
Speaker 1: And he he's just he couldn't believe it. He's just in total shock. And the whole time, no time, I snapped my fingers like shut up, shop, shut up, let's do it. I need to record this. And uh yeah, playing his day and uh when it was over with, uh so he spent the night in the chair, he didn't go outside, and the next day he went over he and he didn't stay the weekend and he went and he left to go back home. So uh yeah, uh unbelievable. And then i've uh, like I said, I captured a uh some type of what would you call that guy? You've heard it moaning how at whatever it is? Uh, this wall wool, a small of coyote. It's not this that dread.
Speaker 4: Have any explanations that on what you call that?
Speaker 1: And we're talking about days a hunter he deer home and he know he's out there. And and like I said, and I've had uh, I've had other people hear it and uh and I one person referred to uh in a DP that told me that they call it not I'll get ready for this, they said, or one one one said, uh, yeah, they call it the suffering. I want to excuse me, Well, then I want something something howling out there waring it is a you know, moaning? Is that? And he cas know me revert to something I call uh Uh the suffering is where they said, where the dog man is changing from men to that or from that back to man they called. That's what they call it.
Speaker 2: That's creepy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of well. I'm not gonna roar anything out uh.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I can show you the pictures of that one dog thing cruiter that I captured down there in the pit. Uh. That's thirty yards or less from me. I didn't know he's there. I just heard something behind me, and I kept looking back and I didn't see any because I was kneeled down for one and uh, I was looking at the bank. Uh, and and it just kept making the noise. Turned around, looking out and there. And then all of a sudden, I thought, Okay, well, I'm gonna turn my tablet on and then I'm going to put it in front of me and when I stand up, I'll turn around and I'll just take a picture or whatever's over there. So when I did, I turned around, stop a picture. And I wasn't even paying attention. Looked at the left. I was looking straight ahead that as I snapped a picture, I looked immediately there I saw it. He's standing right there looking at me. Uh. They Uh, at least that was seven and a half feet I was eight wide hand only big muscle, big white muzzle on this one. Not like the one at the cabin. The other one of the cabin, he was a little smaller head and uh, smaller muddle. This one here a bigger head, big white muzzle on him.
Speaker 2: You mentioned like you've been going to the pit your entire life, or had been. Yeah, And these things started showing up there six or seven years ago.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I mean six or seven years ago. It wasn't uh commercialized, it was just it was just at the brink of Uh. There was getting stragglers here and there. You know, a couple more cars than usual that were there, you know, and uh, you know when they leave, we go in and usually it's just somebody going in there, and they got their kid with them and they're just taking the hike down and going to the balls and out. Uh. But no, you get down there and uh you you really didn't know what she was going to find, Matt. Uh So I've seen things I couldn't I wish, I wish I a bored them at the time.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: But uh, when you don't have the stuff with you at the time.
Speaker 2: I mean, where did these uh I mean we're just gonna call them dog men. Where did they come from? I mean, why did they just start showing up?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Matt. And here's the thing. I'm a professional tracker, and uh, I'm like, uh, I'm looking for, uh scouring for any type of a den any type of thing that could make even under leaves, anything anything any place under the rocks, under this, under that, under falling logs, roden to breede, just every place, and I have not seen anything. Oh when it comes to a dog man structure, dog man den, dog man nest, I have not run across I have or tracks of this critter, this dog man thing. Yeah, I'm kind of glad it wasn't in the area when I was. But and then again, there's one in the area. When I was in the area and I got a picture, I was like, I don't understand. Why don't an attack because when you see this critter, you can tell right off the bat he sure as hell ain't no fruit nut and berry eater, teen hunter, uh stalker? Yeah, uh yeah and uh And then like I said, when I saw it, I like, oh ship here comes. I just turned and I squatted down, put my tablet down, and I just put my handle on my boy. Uh. Every time it's gonna be it's gonna road bide. Uh, my wife's gonna be past. And uh that's all they thought that I had. And uh, besides my heart rate, you know, fall out the old warfice, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: What do you do if you ain't gonna run? Come you good? But that's just showing sport why bring it on you quicker for violence? You know what I mean? But uh, but I don't show fear like most fellers out there, uh, because I think that's one thing that he was, because he's one of them out there. Every now they tipped their head, they take a snip here and there. I think I was trying to smell for a paramoe. Maybe I don't know. I'm not saying to do or not, but that's what he did. And then and then when I slowly turned to get stand up, I mean again, like my life was standing up, turning to see where if he's binding and nothing, he's gone. There's no you could see where he was standing over there, but you know, mattered around, but there's no track, and where do the hell did he go to? He didn't run out there, and that's ally. But I don't leap up thirty five forty foot when you say that's by oh highlight there thirty five forty fuck at least that's on the way out. I say, on the way out, how to be by me or straight up my cliff? Right? But I didn't hear nothing. I didn't hear it jump and hear it in the woods. I hear nothing take off and it's just like, uh, you know, it was like the bigfoot I got once I heard it heard, you know, UH heard it and uh next thing, you know, uh something much as spoot him because you can hear it. You hear to leave crackling, and the sticks you can hear it. And uh and then he must have got worded about something because one it uh started to take off again. It's like he wanted a stealth mode more. There ain't no more sticks and sniper and there ain't no more an noise and uh yeah, I think I don't know, and the and the and the and they walk I saw uh on this uh uh medium like a small little uh ridge no call height maybe uh forty ft tall, okay, Uh. I come up on that and beyond it there's just an on their side. There's a little uh valley there and another bigger hill on the other side of me front. Well, I stayed there and for a long time, and then all of a sudden they're coming youth amid youth. Uh. He was just come over and he was walking along the side and and the thing is he was walking on the side of this hill that like he was walking on the sidewalk if that makes any sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like around the curve of the hill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wasn't leaning into it. He's like, he's walking straight up and and and it wasn't and when he walked it ain't know like uh, you know Diddley bought back on the block type thing, you know, where his head bobbing up and down. I know, it was just like gracefully, like graceful, just smooth going until he stopped because he saw something on the other side of where he was at on that knoll. And I'm like, what's he looking at? Because and I'm really freaking out because I'm looking at him and that's looking at something, and I'm like, what are you looking at? And uh and then uh, right, when like I said, when he when he walked, when he turned is what was the most unique thing of all. It was like a like a tank turret. When he was walking straight, like I told you, his his top half turned and then his bottom half turn if that makes me.
Speaker 2: Sound yes, yes, I mean.
Speaker 1: Almost like a ninety degree and it's just like his top half turned in his right his bottom caught up with it like turned like a turret. And and he stopped and Uh. And then when it bolted, it looked like he ran straight through the knoll instead of over it, If that makes any sense. This is weird. It was so little, like lightning said, like there he went only ship? Uh, where do you go? Uh? And I kept looking to the left, I kept looking to the right. I looked at the left again, just anything. When I looked back to the right, there he was all the way way down there and he got a deer and he had it on the short and it was and it was booking it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Did the right way down there along the creek and uh. And then what Gommy was is I'll never know how did he get because I didn't hear a thing. I didn't hear a thump. I didn't hear nothing, not a squeal from there. Nothing. And I'm like, did he tackle it? Did he pommel it? Did he? And there's another thing that well, but down on the bucket list always I got that.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I wish I could have saw that. Uh. But I never saw any big foot taking down a critter.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've only seen.
Speaker 1: Nine big foots in my life.
Speaker 3: And and a couple of them.
Speaker 1: Were the same one. So for fifty years, if I tell you how hard they are. Like I said, down here in Hawkin County, Fairfield and Perry. Those are the three counties. I don't if people, I say, any rich, he ain't come to be coming into the Tennessee, you know. And I go, why as a man that he said to this said, by don't I don't know them, would buddy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I tell people, I said, I stayed prevalent to the woods that I grew up. And no, all right, everybody. You know two big national forces Layne Nasau, one down there in near Athams. Uh, but I don't do down either. Right up here, Dwayne, big National force here. There's almost a million acres here. So like I said, the pick your hunting ground. And uh, like I said, the best way is to bond him is uh, well, you know I teach that I teach some would talk to people if you believe. If you don't, that doesn't I don't care. But the people that do know me, Matt, and I've proved it to him and showed him that I did know real wood talk. They were asfounded.
Speaker 2: The wood talk stuff isn't something that I ever looked for. However, people that I do know personally in respect A great deal have found it. And I remember back whenever I was doing investigation stuff, a couple of very close friends of mine, Vicky and Dan. I've talked about him thousands of times. Kane knows them, Eric knows them. They found some sort of little not a structure. It was kind of like an asterisk shape thing of just small sticks laying on the ground, Okay, and sent me a picture of that. And over the years I've talked to several different people who have found the same thing in different states and different areas. So I think personally there's something to it. The Obviously, I don't mean that in any sort of disrespectful way. It's just something that I never personally saw and didn't even know existed on the level that it does. Obviously, we had stick structures, we had tps and X formations, and you know, the general stuff that you hear about all the time. But these smaller ones that seem to be more of a direct language are really interesting to me.
Speaker 1: Well, what I've been taught fit the years in these secret people, you know, and they've never they're almost like templer people. They don't talk.
Speaker 3: They just taught me and.
Speaker 1: Throughout the years and I think they might have learned that from the earlier pioneers that figured it out what the meaning or something, or through the Indians there what meanings were. And I was I was taught to and there are hundreds or or I want to say whole hundreds, but there's quite a bit of I would talk and like I told a few people, I said that, you know, the force is alive and talking. They're like, oh, what any squirrels, birds, I can nobody. You just don't get it, you know, So like an old hippie know, hey, you don't hear this, you know or see that. Yeah, it's like a But I said, no, the force is alive and talking. There's a language out here that you people just want and step on and just don't don't see it. And uh, for instance, you know, uh, I'll give you a gift. Okay, Matt, here's a gift for you and for people out there who already know this or people who don't know this, I'll give you a gift. One of my teachings. Have you ever seen them a little little lexes from about two foot tall to four or five foot tall, Yeah, where they're like stuck down in the ground, correct now. Uh. You see the ones like that, uh, especially the small ones versu an X on the ground or an X standing and it has a stick uh in front of it, leaning on leaning on the act. Yeah, well that's a uh that's a uh basically a warning, you know. Yeah, Well, the X means stay out for long. Everybody knows that, uh. But the stick in front of it is a warning from the big foot or the grass people. What are it'll call, uh is for the backpacker hiker, what they call the stick walker. Oh, and they're telling you to stay back up here, stay out of there.
Speaker 3: And but that's what that symbol means.
Speaker 1: Usually it'll have a small stick or I mean a short stick on top. Sometimes uh that's the same width as the X. And that's for the basically for the camper the person wants to stick back there or go back there to go camping with the tent backpack, But the other one was sticking in the front of it for the stick walker biker. Tight.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me let me ask you about this because this was something that I found, uh back in the day, and I hadn't really heard people talking about it. I mentioned it, you know, to the people that I was, you know, friends with and everything. I call it At the time, I called it an artist easel. But it's basically the same thing you're talking about, except that it looks like the letter A or an anarchy symbol.
Speaker 1: Oh really the X.
Speaker 2: But then you have another stick laying across the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're talking about an A shape with a yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly was there a stick.
Speaker 1: Across the top of it or on a bottom or well you said on the bottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I can tell you one thing. The A symbol with a stick across the top, that means there's another gift. If people don't know it, or they don't know it, it means a safe cover. If the stick is laying on the ground, that means it's not good cover. They're not good place to hide or to stay. So what's the terrain like or you took that picture? Did it looked like a place you want to stay? Or was it good cover?
Speaker 2: It wasn't real great cover to be honest, Well there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're trying to hide from humans. Try to hide.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it there.
Speaker 1: And like I said, when bigfoot travels, like I said, they're travel every three or four days at least, like I said, and I want to. I want I want everybody that's listening to understand this too. I Oh, they know what they're doing in my areas. If they say they'd do something different, they're well they might, Okay. Uh, I'm only documenting real documentation. And my guys know that they're not going to say something or tell me some tall tailor or anything like that. Uh. What we see is what we get and is what I tell the public.
Speaker 3: And someone says, well, I haven't heard from you know.
Speaker 1: He said they're going to try to get a picture of big Foot. I said, yeah, that might be this year, next year, the year after that, who knows. I said, you got to catch him within that three or four day run. Uh, if you can get a chance, if you got Here's the thing I was blessed with the time of maybe not blessed does I'm you know, disabled veteran, but they give me time. Uh, the focus on my hobby. And that's another thing I try to tell people. This isn't a business, it's a hobby. Uh. And the other people out there, like I said, I have never collected any money out there.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: I do everything. Uh, in charge nothing. And my guys, if I tell them you ride with me, I buy, and they tell you don't. I go, I don't know, you're right with me? I buy. And every time they keep clipping out the credit card. I said, you should know better than that. I know, you get out whatever. But they're coming with me. They're taking their time off of work. Day's only got one day off. He worked six days a week. But if you did it like I said, he dedicated his time. Plus Larry, he drives an hour and a half to get here where I live at and he's been here so many times. And one one fool told me one time and says, well, what is he you ever brought to the table? I go, You'll never know, and you never will. I go. He's been here more times than I've ever seen you. Triple that quad triple that. I'm like, hey, that's just the way it is. And that's why I made Larry my right hand man, because you know, I'm sixty three. My heath is not that great right now. I'm dealing with asiatic nerve problem right leg now. It's just like you know, and I just had another tooth fall out from that incident that happened while back in Knock thirty three teeth owel when I fell out that tree, when I had that some kind of some kind of beastie cruiter almost got almost got me. H. My truck was parked way down there with the lights on. Yeah, you call yourself a real researcher. Huh. You know trucks parked down there at headlights on facing the other direction and the flashlight and you're forty fives on the front seat and here you are, old yellow, old white, going down one side and yellow up the other, bolting up a tree because, like I said, it was pitch block. I don't know why, but when I heard this thing beller, it was running toward me when it was doing and I went, oh, I'm not going to make it. I'm not gonna make I'm feeling around it's like it's black. I'm feeling around it tree and I didn't care what what I was boating up it. And I got up, I think, and then boy, when I did, it was right there at the bottom pow and it was growling, snorting, and it's going around the tree and it was growling more and then it took off went one way. Oh what the hell was that thing? And then and then it come back, and it went around the tree again and growled and ground and then went off in another direction. It kept doing this for about almost three hours, three or four hours or better. And and when they when it finally left, and again here we go, coming out of that tree like molasses going down gold Hill in January, Matt trying to make no noise at all and until snap, I'll come out of that tree.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: I can tell you all. I was up over ten eleven twelve a uh higher. Uh that one brand actually hits the side of my face. Uh oh actually showed uh uh from more I two sat.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: It cracked my face almost up into my to my nasal area.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that place will just splatter like an eggshell.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like I said, it cracked it like what they call a hairline crack or whatever. Uh. It killed the three active nerves and knock one teeth out and killed uh the optic nerves in the other two teeth, and just had another two or just had one. This whip ages not long ago. I go, well, there it is finally just finally uh yeah, I just pulled it out and it died on me. It's the nerve it killed it. And uh so you know, like I said, there's a lot of houses. There's a lot of hazards in this bill too, and uh but like I said, I have a lot of stuff I don't know if I meant to you, uh that I've captured, not just a bigfoot, uh if you want to call full like apparition stuff there and all whatever stuff that I've got. I've got apparitions of things, of entities come to the trees, to UFOs, really close up sorts of them. They're like, what do we do with this stuff? The woman? What I won't do with it? I mean I've asked a few people. Wasn't you know? But the thing is, there's so much stuff of that I can't send it. If somebody has to come here and see this and see what all I have.
Speaker 2: Well, if you take somebody like Caine, since we both know him, I'll just use him as an example. He's someone who had encounters in one location and then he was, you know, staying in a trailer for a while and I had stuff happen there, and then at his current property. He's got stuff going on. You're somebody who has experienced all of these different types of phenomenon, cryptids, whatever name you want to put on it. Are these things just drawn to certain people? Are you just, for whatever reason, in the right location, and all this stuff is kind of going on there? What do you think is behind that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Matt. Oh, I know there's an area beyond our cabin that they come up through. And this just happened once and and I couldn't believe, Matt that I captured it. Well, the tail end of what I should say. Oh, it was in the winter after a big ice storm, and uh, trees, big trees are down. I'm balked in. There ain't no waind we'n get out there, you know. And but when it was over, and I was laying there, uh, by the window in the Capitol, on the bed, and uh, and I heard this loud whipper wheel. Oh man a lot. I go, well, we got some lungs on that. I wait a minute, the whipper will ain't even up here yet, April, I saw, and I jumped up and I grabbed the camera. I knew. I thought it sounded like a whipper wheel, but it wasn't a whipper whee. If that makes sense. It was, but it was more powerful and deep, more deeper into you know, just like these mimic owls. They put mimic owls and crows. It's all like a crow. Oh but I didn't and uh but I ran got the camera and when I went out. There's some other things with that story too, but uh, I can tell you this part where I went out and uh uh I zoomed down from the cabin and here they come there. I didn't count uh three or four of them at first, coming uh up the ravine. Uh and then the little ones you can see a little a little use uh uh it might have been the female. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: They were coming up the hill the mountain there and uh they were going off to the left and off to the right of ut there at the cabin. And I'm trying to fill this stuff, you know the best I can, you know, uh, you know again the powers out you know sits black. I got my ninth vision on my uh so I got a nice uh Sony high eight. Uh it's a five sixty and it's it does really it does really good or what I do either before and uh, but that's how I had down at the cabin at the time, and and I captured this on video of them coming up the hill. That was only that one time they went through there. And uh, but then again the dog man was in there too. No, I can't explain that because it's on dogman tracks. Uh in Willett. Uh. I didn't see him, but they were in there. And when I had somebody asked me a question.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know. It was Jody, Jody Cook for an.
Speaker 3: A d P asked me.
Speaker 1: He said, well, where's what do you think you picked up?
Speaker 3: The Bigfoot is hanging with a dog man.
Speaker 1: Or this, that and there?
Speaker 3: And I go, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen them together. But then years later I was uh in the pit and I had my phone up at this time, believe it, I had it out and I was taking a picture off to the and just taking a picture. It's like a beautiful view, I'll taking a picture. And well, right when I turned left, I saw just to the right what they call a use one of them old man critter, use a little one. Uh look too far in front of me, Uh, looking at me, And I'm starting to raise up the tablet and I'm thinking of my mind, I'm going this is crazy. He this thing's gonna let me take a picture of it. It didn't run off. And as I'm getting ready to take a picture of it, at the same time I'm ready to push that button, a little bigfoot a youth leans out right in front of me at a tree, right in front of me, like hell he did, saying if he just leaned down, looked. I snapped a picture. That's the only one that I got. And what I did he bolted, and then that little boltman thing. Critter bolded. I don't know if they're playing together together. I know, well one's there, one's there, they're together fighting or whatever. I don't know, but they all know.
Speaker 2: How kids are though, Like you see two little kids at a grocery store, both with their moms, and they'll wander off and find each other and check each other out and everything. So maybe that's what was going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and uh and Kane Michaels had check us out. Kane Michaels has got a picture of this. You guys, I don't know if you were working at the was you with me, Dave when we went in the pit, and uh, somebody hollered down and said, hey, Richard, this is going to be a really difficult pour, like a lot. And we all walked up there. And when we got up there on the cliff wall, matt in the mall all the way up this cliff straight I'm talking Trader and Dick's hat man straight up, bigfoot tracks.
Speaker 3: Going right up the front of that cliff, going to the top.
Speaker 1: He's using a using that uh that big sapling almost like a full vault or whatever. But he was using that livery and he went right up the face of that. About pictures of that.
Speaker 2: I think Kine told me about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, no, that's gonna be difficult for Ridge And I said, yes, that is I said, no, No, all we could do is to take pictures of it. And uh and I give came Michael's a lot of credit. Uh for one. He is a real researcher and he knows what he's got there. He don't have to you don't have to uh prove anybody uh like me. Uh when I take my booth out, map where I want my guys, when we take our booths out, and I got my tracks out there, all these pictures and all this stuff, and when the people come up and there and they see this and they're like, so, where did you get that or what is that? And I'm like, well, that's what I want you to tell me. I mean, I got belief. I can tell you what that is, but I'm not here to make you believe. What I'm here for is two things. One, you tell me what you think you see here and all these pictures. And second of all, I'm waiting for the right person to come up to my or our booth and say, I recognize that track one of these cryptids that I got. That's what I'm waiting on. I'm waiting on somebody to come up and identify if they've seen one of these things or they found the same track. Now, what's weird is that three caloled thing and that human foot with the three big lumpy toad like things on there, that track and that call track. It just came the news to me because people call me and they said, Rich, you're not gonna believe this. I'm like, what, And they go, there's a guy in Texas, there's a guy in Georgia, there's a guy in Louisiana, and there's a guy in I can't marbles. I can't remember what the others stay well you uh yeah, but the uh all, every one of those states has the These people have got the same two casting as me. Now, ain't like, uh it migrated from here?
Speaker 2: Is it the same size and everything?
Speaker 1: Almost exactly? Yeah? And uh and it's like, so what for one, what are these two things all along with all that you know? And also the human foot with the four calls? Uh? But but the three toe thing and that three call thing? How many of them out there? You know what I mean? If they're from here clear down there? And the other states man, well we got more and some gave birth to them two things. And then and it's like ah, and somebody said to me, they said, well, well, wouldn't that be the three clalls? Wouldn't it be its front like claws? If that's its feet, that could be its clalls. I'm like, no, you're not listening. I said that the three call has a human foot, but it stepped on a rock part and went down in one the one that I poor, I didn't get to the foot part to it, and Jody Crook does and uh, but I want to know what these things are too, and where do they come from? And That's why I hired a team, not just to do and or the teacher one. I, well, I've been taught, but also for eyes and uh eyes out there because I'm not going to say ears because one I tell you this, mat, if these things want to get you, Mandy, you're not going to hear them come up on you. You're not going to hear them. Buddy. I've been out there, man, I've had things that come come right up on me and like hoo you oh man, damn uh when you know that you should have heard it. By the way of this thing come up on you. Nope, they come up in your stealth mode.
Speaker 2: Other than that, you mentioned the incident that happened with the tree. Have you been in other situations where they acted aggressive towards you?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, well one when I was in a cave. I got spent the night in the cave and a wedge and a rock in there. Yeah, I was in the pit. Again. I don't It's like it wasn't like a dog man, It's like a big jog. I don't know. Uh uh, I wouldn't say walt were Uh the thing was huge and uh on all fours. Yeah, while I was down on the pit. I came around the corner. I was going and getting ready to go into uh this little cave area. And when I was in there a little bit, sat down, I lit my cigar. I sat there on a rock with and I was like, Okay, we'll get up and go across the creek over there. And when I got up and I started walking just past the edge of where the cave is, I saw a shadow all fours come and I went, oh, ship, and I knew it was big, and I all ship, And soon I turned around. I bowled it up into there and I so I go up the rocks and got into that wedge. It was already on me, right behind me. And Uh, like I said, I had spent a whole it wouldn't I didn't. Uh it didn't do me there. I went for saying all night, keep attacking me, and I mean, it wears me up in there, and I couldn't get to me, and uh it was trying, and then uh it backed out and it went out and it left. But I didn't know if it left. H. I just stayed there. And I stayed there until the next day until Uh I heard somebody coming. Uh guy in this uh boy, little boy, And they had this little dog with them, and so I hung around since they got down there, I crawled out of there and and kind of hung out a little a little ways from him, uh, but stayed in eye contact with them, and then follow them out through the vehicle. Oh yeah, like I said, I uh, you know, as the people, uh they you need really I tell people, man, beep busin them when you go out there. Uh, not say be afraid or anything, but in areas that you're not, they you don't know or or anything like that. Even that, even when the foolie grows up around the past, when you're walking down it and all of a sudden, you're walking down the path, you look back and talk to your buddy's not there, no morning, You didn't hear nothing, you know what I mean? Uh, because so many of the places that I went, matt. Uh. Like I tell people, sometimes if you want the good stuff, or I call bad stuff, then you got to go to the bad place to get it, like uh uh the Deans where people have gone missing. Yeah, so you keep in hand with that. But then a lot of times, you know, uh, do you want to play roulette with the milk Carton, because there are things out there, Matt, And I don't care what anybody says until you spend the time out there. And I mean spend the time I loan. And then you tell me for about a week or two or three weeks you've been out there alone, out there deep in the national forest, out of a river or something. Or are you come out and telling me to do you already there or not? Or witness something that you couldn't explain, or something you couldn't you couldn't if you can't make out what it was, or or or you're bolting up a tree. But yeah, and that's only when you go out there with nothing. Well, you got your forty five and a ten foot staff. That's just you know, in case you might have to deal with a you know, a frisky ball cat or something. I have to put him were, you know, or a bear. You make yourself bigger. You know, I got pictures of black bear. What that one pains? I got like ten feet from me. He come up sniffing me. He's a big one, the four hundred pound or a big one and he's up for a sniff of man. And you know, I said, you know when I start to get up to tell him the shoe away. You know, he scamper's all his way. He really problem he bears h Now it's him telling him, but not the problem with them and so cats. But you're going to know, you know the difference between a deer and a bear and this and there when you hear some some beastly, you can hear the weight of it coming and you hear the deep growl and then and you feel it. And I tell people, people don't understand, Matt. I don't even know if you ever tried, just not how what the power it takes to feel it. And I mean go outside or stand in your room, put your hand in front of your face and scream, yell loud as you can. Now you just keep it going until you can't feel now vibration on your hand, how loud you're yelling.
Speaker 2: The thing that gets me is, uh, the reports where people feel them when they're running through the woods. Yeah, they can fill their feet hitting the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah out.
Speaker 2: I mean you experienced that thing that sensation around you know, herds of cattle and things like that. But the idea that alone individual, especially one that doesn't have hooves on its feet running through the woods and you can fill it. Hitting the ground with each step. That's power. That that's beyond mass. That's that's power.
Speaker 1: Well, especially when you even there and you hear I mean you're laying in the gilly and you hear that he's in dip in the ground when he walks. Uh. And like I said, you feel him, you hear him. Like I said, your hearts are raising your hearts because you know, I call it a manimal actually, because you don't know what he's gonna do. Yeah, especially if you get the drop on him, because it ain't supposed to go that way. And and and like I said, I've taken guys. When I when I brought Larry Ramsey and I bought Dave Levering in on my team. Matt I asked that, I asked him. I said, from from from the time I brought you in till now, I said, I wanted to uh just uh share a moment or two before we got off here. I wanted uh, each one of them to uh and they're not gonna lie if they saw something, they saw something, they did and they didn't do it. I wanted them so let the people here uh what they've experienced with me. You've been with me on a long day two a couple of years? Yeah, we Dave's a drummer like me, retired drummer. And uh and uh, Larry, you've been with me how long?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I just say it to you, just shy a two years? If you don't mind, I'll let Maria Man Larry Larry Ramsey uh tell you what it was like when we first met, real quick. When we first met, it was really uh, quite unique because it was all his anniversary when we first met, when I was on my big foot tours and uh, what are god son? But uh, y'all let them tell both? Are you real quick? I face all something that I didn't. Hey man, how's it going?
Speaker 2: Hey Larry? How are you all right?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: So basically, I uh, I've been interested in bigfoot for most of my life, but it didn't really get much chance to get out and do a lot. And when I did, you know, I didn't really know what I was looking for, uh so uh, and I was bored, so I wanted another group to do it with. So I started looking around. And there's so many different groups out there, it's hard to really know, you know, I can get involved with. You got to really start looking at this stuff and you know, investigating them too, And most of the people really don't. Only a few have really concrete evidence that I've seen, and a lot of the other people.
Speaker 1: They're just they were just like me.
Speaker 5: They were just you know, Daniel booming it through the woods, you know, trying to find what they could find. And most of them they didn't know what they were looking at, just like me, didn't even know what was there. Maybe like kind of like you said, you hadn't really noticed some of that stuff before. It's like we were just ignoring things that were very important that he is now teaching me. So I'm I'm really lucky that I got.
Speaker 1: Hooked up with him.
Speaker 2: What was it like, uh, the first time you met up with him?
Speaker 5: Uh uh, Well, it was it was pretty cool because I mean, I guess unfortunate for him, not a lot of people showed up that day, so I was like one of the few people that did. So I got like really good time with him that day. I got to really talk with him and feel him out, and the same for him for me too, I guess, but uh.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was it was pretty awesome. There was somebody.
Speaker 5: It was somebody I wanted to meet, and and then I got to and he was a normal person. He was he wasn't wasn't fake, just a down to earth guy and I we hit it off really well, so I was pretty happy. I mean, actually came back out the following weekend, which was my birthday, to meet up with him again and we went out into the woods with Dave. Walker showed up that night, the author and he went out with us too, So we were probably out till about four or five in the morning that night, but not really much it happened, you know. So we were just kind of chilling, and then right when we were getting ready to leave, a rock came in at us and hit the inside of the truck. Like the truck cap was up and it came in and hit the inside of the truck cap.
Speaker 1: And that's about the only thing that happened that night.
Speaker 2: Like you were talking about, there's not a lot of people that actually have evidence. There's tons and tons of groups out there, all of them claiming to be the experts, you know, with all the information. So you kind of lucked out, it seems. Hooking up with Rich what happened to kind of solidify that, Hey, this guy knows his ship, he knows what he's talking about.
Speaker 5: Oh God, the well, the first night that I've stayed here, we were up pretty much all night long, just talking back and.
Speaker 3: Forth, and he was showing me some stuff, showing me some pictures, letting me.
Speaker 1: Hear some video, you know.
Speaker 5: And then he wasn't like showing it all to me, you know, but enough that I was. I was blown away, and I'm like, wow, man, this this is for real.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's got pictures.
Speaker 5: I didn't even believe in dog Man until I've seen some of his pictures, you know, and heard some of his stories, and I was like, man, okay, well that was a whole other thing I gotta worry about or think about when I'm out there in the woods.
Speaker 1: I was just.
Speaker 3: Focusing on big Foot.
Speaker 5: That was like what I was interested in, right, and nobody else. I mean, Kay, Michaels has got a lot of really good stuff.
Speaker 1: So like these two both.
Speaker 5: Down in hockey, I've got a lot of stuff, but like we're kind of mostly everybody else did't, no matter how many like you see a bunch of blurry pictures or you would hear audio that sounded like people were doing that, you know, like I can almost some much the player. I could make that sound, you know, and it sounds like a person else. So and and none of his evidence to me, uh was face.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, there's a pretty famous uh dog man image floating around that we talked about, and I know that lots of people have tried to find that image in a horror movie or a TV show or somewhere, and as far as I'm aware of, nobody has been able to debunk that image or those images.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well they want to. They want to sell that because it's too good. But you can't make anybody happy you either your picture is too blurry, and then that's why it's not real. Or this picture or this video or whatever is so good that people are like, well, that's got to be fake because it's too good, you know. It's like and there's no mask.
Speaker 1: That looks like that either. I'm pretty sure I know what picture referring to. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I've had people like, come on, and I've reade comments where people have said that, well, you can tell that that's a man in a suit because look how the legs are bent.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, nobody's going to say that just because somebody says as a.
Speaker 5: Dog man or wear wolf or whatever, that it's going to be anatomically correct between from the toes to the tips of the ears, you know, of what a blend of a wolf or a dog or a man could be. So how are you or anyone to say how it's legs or typically to be bent, you know, especially if you've you've never seen one of a lot of people that make the comments that if they just sitting in front their computer, they've never been in the woods in their life, or.
Speaker 3: If they do, you know, they don't go very far.
Speaker 5: They go on these little little trails that everybody else goes on too, So it's like they don't really know what's out there.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people who get their entire knowledge base from listening to other people on the internet tell them what to believe. What's it like to be out there in the field and having a rock thrown at you or experiencing these things firsthand?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's cool.
Speaker 5: It's like what you're there for, you know, I mean you want more? I mean I want to see one I don't I don't know how close I initially want to see one at first, but I definitely want to see one. But initially I guess, you know, you get excited, maybe you get a little nervous, but I mean it is what you're there for, so it's like you can't really, I guess, really be too afraid or want to run off, because then why are you there?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean there's a big jump though, from being interested in the subject and checking it out and everything and being out in the woods at three am with things moving around you.
Speaker 1: Very true, very true.
Speaker 5: And a lot of times people, I don't know, people will some of their stories where it's like they think they've seen something or whatever. Maybe they're telling a story of a lot of people get scared, you know, in the dark in the woods and they a sound makes them think something, and like your mind can go wild and then all of a sudden you think you've seen something that you didn't and you're telling the story and it keeps growing over time, and you've you told your story twelve different times and it's differently nine different times.
Speaker 1: Just how it can go.
Speaker 2: But I mean that's to be expected, though, you know, you can get your emotions get the better of you sometimes out there. I always said, you know, take your experiences, get home and allow a cool down period of like, you know, a few days to pass, and then reevaluate what you experienced and relook at things and then tell your stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be the better way to go about it.
Speaker 5: But then some people, you know, they just want to beef up their stories because they're hoping they can get hits on their YouTube or for their site or whatever they're doing. So that's why they're just making up their stories. And that was another thing you had to worry about. When you're trying to find a group or something they're trying to get into. It's like, well, how many of these people are just making stuff up? And then how many of the people are just blindly following them because they don't want to look into what these people are making up. They just want to believe, you know, they're just.
Speaker 1: Want to be part of it.
Speaker 5: Well, sure, and I wanted to get in with somebody who is really investigating and finding real evidence and he'll learn as much as I could.
Speaker 2: Actually, what are you hoping to get out of this? And I know you said that you wanted to see you on but do you have a goal whenever this is all said and done with that you want to have accomplished.
Speaker 5: Mainly just that like being able to see one and then some of what Rich has taught me. If I can continue that particular sighting into more, I would like to kind of convene with one a little bit, like to where I can spend more time seeing the same one, hopefully in that area, get it to kind of know who I am a little bit as I will know who it is. That would be really awesome.
Speaker 2: What's one of the bigger things that sticks out in your mind that Rich has taught you?
Speaker 5: You pay attention to some of the finest details that you normally wouldn't notice in the woods because they don't always do stuff with sticks. They'll manipulate branches, they'll.
Speaker 1: Do things that.
Speaker 5: People wouldn't think about, and it's it's you'll overlook a lot of the ship that they'll do. So just really really paying attention to the finest of details, man remember and everything, trying to document everything you do, everything you see.
Speaker 2: What's been your favorite experience that you've had personally.
Speaker 3: Just being part of the team.
Speaker 1: I would say being with a group of.
Speaker 5: Guys that enjoy having you around, and you enjoy being around them.
Speaker 1: You share the.
Speaker 5: The same lights and the camaraderie that you can build when you're when you're out in the field.
Speaker 1: It's like I it's cool.
Speaker 2: That is an excellent answer, man, that's an excellent answer. Well, it was good talking to you. Thanks for jumping on here.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I appreciate it. Yeah, talk to day now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me talk to Dave. Hey man, Hey, Dave, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good.
Speaker 2: Are you doing all right? So you're the skeptic, Yeah, all right, Well let's hear it is Rich full of shit.
Speaker 4: I actually don't think he's full of shit because I've known him for a long time. I've never known him to lie about anything.
Speaker 6: And but the reason I'm a skeptic is because, like when I first got into this, I was I'm on YouTube and other platforms and watching videos, and.
Speaker 1: For every.
Speaker 4: Thousand that you watch, there might be one in there that could be maybe believable. There's just so much crap out there that you have to sort through you to find anything real, and then you're not sure if it's real or not.
Speaker 2: You know what's got you stumped the most that you've encountered or experienced with Rich.
Speaker 6: The wood talk has confused me a couple of times because really, don't how explain it?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not supposed to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did he get there to put it there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And you know, and what's it mean is they're just so I have so many questions. Yeah, those fold the tree and yeah, that experience was pretty exceptional. We found we were at a lake and uh, not too far.
Speaker 3: From the parking lot. Probably walked to the yards if that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Uh, there's a structure like a like a TP looking structure, and then about ten yards away from it, there is a forty foot tree that's about eight ten intes is around that it's moving between other trees. And and damn sure did not fall like that?
Speaker 1: Huh and and uh.
Speaker 4: The more I research and the more I'm in the woods with Rich and Larry seeing this stuff and seeing Cane's evidence, it's it's really hard to be skeptical. But I still am because I personally, I've never experienced anything. I've never seen one, heard one.
Speaker 1: I'm on that.
Speaker 4: I'm on the fence about it.
Speaker 2: You know, that's something a lot of people deal with. But why do you think that is is it just the amount of time that you've been able to actually spend out there. Why does it seem like some people have all this stuff happened to them and then others never experience anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the people that have things happen to them, I think are spending a lot of time out there because it's so rare of an occasion to hear or see something that you just see.
Speaker 4: You have to be out there a lot. And my job kind of restricts me on on time. And why it's during the summer. Now I'll come fall and winter It'll slap off a little bit and I'll have a little more time to do things until them, I'm just kind of biding my time.
Speaker 2: I guess as a group, what are you guys trying to accomplish? Like, what kind of projects do you have going on?
Speaker 4: Just some overnight hikes down at Richest Cabin and the Hawking Hills. If we get down there and do overnighters quite a bit and record and if we can hear anything or see anything. And the we're hoping to do some big Foot tours here later on this fall, Nelsonville.
Speaker 1: Big that's go I should that's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be Rich Tell you about that.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, that's one thing Matt work. Uh. We're gonna see if we can put the town of Nelsonville, Ohio back on the map. I've been Uh. I've already got a meeting schedule with the mayor and they're going to have for the first time a big Foot festival in Nelsonville. We're gonna be a big part of uh ocr and uh and that's going to be exciting. And plus we got we're gonna be at the mauthmanph Festival again this year. We're gonna be either on inside the Riverboat Museum on the first floor or on the second floor. One on the two floors.
Speaker 2: Dave mentioned the Bigfoot tours. Are are you going to have those like wide open to the public or is it are you gonna be kind of picking and choosing who goes?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, it's on uh Facebook. I don't know if anybody knows it's not, but I have I have separated myself from h exposing the strange with David Wolf. Uh. Uh. I went on my own because I've been trying to go on my own and uh and my team and anybody that knows me, Matt have to hold tell me of Hawking, Fairfield, Perry and other surrounding county. So way way out there. That knows me. Uh. I'm not a liar and I'm not a thief, and I'm not a storyteller. I don't make up anything. And I tell people if you want to have an experience, I don't pulled anything back. You want to come out here, you want to come out, well, come on, I have nothing to hide, and you can see where I hunt. Then we'll all get a picture of that critter. You know. Like I said, But if you really want something, uh concrete, you got to get out there by yourself, or have three guys in a pyramid, but scattered out in Gilly. He's buried. And then when that time comes, you have that flear on, but have the lenses closed and you wait. You wait until that critter is at least twenty feet from you, and then pop them lenses and pole you got him. Now here's the other part of that. What's you're gonna do When he first sees that flear fire up, it's like the sunbeam hitting him in the face. Now, what do you think he's going to do? Because now you've got to drop on him. See I said, that's well, everybody's going to have to watch one another here because you're not dealing with you're you're dealing with a man animal here like an animal basically. And that's what I tell try to tell people. I said, you're not going out there looking for a wooly woolly or a little fuzzy creature. He's not gonna be so fuzzy when you run into him face the face. I don't go see that and you're gonna freeze, You're gonna solid. And I tell people usually when you seem he's already sees you, I tell you was just I usually take an ear sit down, and that freaks them out because normally they'll take off or the person will take off bolden and like the big Foot's like they gonna goes to another one. Uh, then you have to grow all that time. Uh. But when you sit down and sit there, pick up a stick and with and he's probably thinking, oh, he's not afraid of me. Well, I'll just get a little closer and check him out. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, And you'll know when the when it's over with because they just get up in bold when they're done looking at or whatever.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's that first initial. Now, the big foots that I've ever captured was all daylight, if that makes any sense. And uh, but if you're going to capture one at night, that's what you're going to have to do. You can't have anything on that produces heat or with a battery in it. If you put up trail cams looked through infrared, uh binoculars, an infrared binocular looked through them. Trail cams hanging on the trees, they're golowing like candles because of the batteries in the back of them. God forbid, you're looking to that thing when it goes off in a blind robe and uh no. And and I've done field trial after field trial for over a year on a trail cam and trying to hide the beam. And I did get successful here, uh because I came up with a blue like a blue chromium mylre and uh, it's center on center than saran wrap. Uh. I've never seen the matial again. I bought this novelty store and in this film and uh, the business went down. And but I was using that and I put corn on the side of on the other side the road there. But the trail came up and didn't put it on it. Well, you can see the deer and everything come up, and one or two of them come up and they put their nose right.
Speaker 3: In front of the camera. I mean right right up to the camera.
Speaker 1: They see the beam. Well, I put that mall hoar on it, and I went about like a quarter mile off the road and I put up the trail can but I put the model or and put the feet out and nothing came up or the deer didn't even put their nose put the camera. I went, welliam in the hare, so I uh tords there. I took the trail, came off and went down the road another quarter mile, put them or took a mile hour off, put it up, DearS up in front of the camera. Again. I'm doing this for a year and well, yeah they didn't go up in front off. That's about the only way. But like I said, if you just put troil cams up, they see it just like like candle's going on the trees. And that's why a lot of people say, man, I got there's like four hundred and fifty pictures or like twelve hundred pictures on this trail camera that there's nothing on it. I go, well, that's probably the Bigfoot standing behind it, and he's got a stick in his hand and he's got his arm around here and he's waving it tick in front of it, watching the flash go off. They'd like to play with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've looked through a lot of those photos back in the day.
Speaker 1: But I am glad, Matt. I am glad that I got to hook up with you and and and got to talk with you. And there's just so much more stuff, Matt, I mean just I mean, I got I don't know what to do with it all. What do you hear? The bigfoot growls and this one critter uh moan and roar, and it is so loud it woke me up in the bed in the cabin. I've never heard anything like it in my life. And this thing went on from eleven o'clock till seven in the morning, non stop, and it just echoed and burrowed through the valley. So, like I said, there's just like I said, there's just so much stuff and I don't know what to do with it all. And uh, I've done you know, a couple of other podcast on things, and uh, but I never really got a chance to get into uh, this other stuff, and I don't really know if I want to or not. Uh. I mean because again it's that good. The pictures are that good, Matt. And uh. And like I said, in fifty years of my life, I have seen things because I've been out there alone, alone, and and and capturing this stuff. And there's times where I've even called I have called everybody, Matt. I've called everybody that note, Hey, man, you gotta get out here. Man, there's some stuff going on. To go Do you mean the cabin in Hawking, I go, yeah, yeah, yeah, going down. You ain't gonna catch me ner their wrists? No no, no, no, no no your cabin Oh no no, no, no no. Why can't get anybody come out? Nobody except now for Larry and Dave. Well, now I can get out there and uh and hopefully this winter when it's closed out, I'm gonna I'm hoping to uh because I'm going back to old school ways. Already done tried the new ways, and people tried to lie and tell things and stretch the stretch it out, and I ain't me so no, I'm going back to old school, just like I always did basic everything, basic tech, basically all of them. And I'm going to hopefully show the public some good stuff. But like I said, it's not a matter if, it's a matter when, and it's not you know, I mean, you got more chances, you know, uh finding the bigfoot. Uh you know kind of wood talk and he would playing the lottery, I says, or scratch off.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But uh, like I said, there's three different types of wood talk. There's ground talk just for one family, and there's mid talk for the three families. On the high talk for all that's passing see And like I said, the ground talk is a directional marker or like a picture, and that's just for the dad if he leaves, and for mom and junior to follow only, like say, if we're all sitting around in a group and say, hey, we don't have to everybody, we're leaving, And I said, I'm gonna go ahead and head on out, and you catch up with me. I'll be I'll leave your signs. That's where that one part is. And then now the mid talk, you know, it's for the three families, because I tell people there's three families that's down here that or are you got three males and three females in three US and the uh the three US, there's two males and a female, and when they grow up, one of them is going to claim that female. And it's not against fighting or anything like that. It's the test of strength and power. Because I came up on a mid use uh and I saw it where Uh I wish I got I wish I had got to see what the first one did, but I didn't, But I got to see what this one did. This thing straddled a huge tree right put his legs around it, and he kind of leaned back and gave a quick uh, like a roar, and it's like lightning. He was like five hits. The first hit was a bang crack.
Speaker 3: For the rest of him, he pummeled in five hits.
Speaker 1: Matt. He flattened that tree that he was standing over. And then I heard some stuff a barrel top on the ridge, and and then nothing after that, and then it just took off and it went up that ridge and what was that other one? So I guess they claimed the female, That's what I guess. But uh to see that, I mean, I was like, I was like, ah, like you see on TV. Samson hercules stuff. Yeah, it's like biblical of that power. It just it just uh it sent that feeling of the spectacular warm feeling, and I was like, wow, like I just take it, you know, took a breathway, just a witness that.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate you coming on here and sharing some of this stuff. And I'm glad we finally got the chance to talk oh.
Speaker 1: One here, and I'm glad that you gave me the privilege to uh let my guys speak. Well, for sure, there's no line here. This is just me and me and Kane Michaels uh down here. Uh. Even we're doing both steps different things.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Uh we're real researchers out there, and uh we're just trying to uh the people out there that are making it fake. Uh. It just makes that harder for to get people to believe uh in seeing what we have as research evidence out there. So you know, I do library talks for free. I do this for free, free classes, free pooring classes. I supply toss everything. You know. It's like I said, I don't know, it's not for money for me. It's about education and teaching uh the townspeople or the public out there. Hey man, this is what's in your woods. You tell me what you think you see. Please you believe me or you don't.
Speaker 2: If you've had an encounter with Bigfoot or dog Man or something else you can't explain and you'd like to share your story on the podcast, email me at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfootcrossroads dot com. You can find links to social media, past episodes, merchandise, everything you need, all in one place. And until next time, remember there's something in the woods.