Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: We let you tako one O one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots right, Hey, I don't forget coming up at six o'clock. Our JARR pick your ticket Thursday kicks in the gear at one o one one w Jr's Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, multiple people are going to be picked today to in different JRR shows like The Offspring Volbe three eleven, Summer.
Speaker 2: Of Loud sometime today starting at six this morning. Just swing by the jar instagram and act on that post.
Speaker 1: You'll be entered and again, as Pat said at one oh one one w jr R, Well.
Speaker 2: This is an interesting approach to supporting your your job, your occupation. A guy named Dorian Sykes is a serial bank robber in Detroit. He just got done serving a stretch for robbing a few banks. Did the crime, did the time good? But how is the how do you call that a job? Then? He's also a crime novelist. He's written several crime novels and uh he's got a couple more coming out. There's just one problem. He's now suspected of robbing a couple more banks in process. He's been released. Uh, he's already written a book called The Good Life King of Detroit, and his new crime novel, Born to Die, is due out in May. That sounds like a real deep one. He's on the Urban Books publishing house roster of.
Speaker 1: Authors they have, they have a publisher's house of of Urban and no, it's the publishing firm that house, Yeah, is called Urban Books.
Speaker 2: They give away the trick. No, No, that's publishers clearing house. Let's not lump them into this. All I want to check. So go do some real life crimes and then write about him. I see why he's robbing banks. His books sell on average about twenty five hundred copies.
Speaker 1: Nah, you need to brush up on your skills while you're in prison. Either skills would would help, whether it be the robbing banks skills or the writing skills.
Speaker 2: He scooped up about ten grand from the Union of the robbery of credit Union one suspected to be in the suspect there on March sixth, and then he grabbed another thirty four hundred dollars from the Chase Bank. All Chase right, Yeah. Allegedly, according to the note, he handed to the teller in the close circuit video of him.
Speaker 1: So again robbing banks. You knocked this dude who's a novelist about it, and that good. He robbed two banks, put his ass on the line twice, and only got thirteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Right. Uh, yeah, I don't even know if the truck don't quit your day job even applies here remotely to either of these egg truck Oh yeah, not gonna. Well, the prices of eggs have come down dramatically here in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: You know what that means. That means everybody finally came to reality that there's really not this egg go craziness that's going on, because you could go to different stores and get an eighteen pack for like six bucks.
Speaker 2: You know how the media is, though. Once they latch onto something, it's like a pit bull don't want to let go beat it till it's dead.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't bring pit bulls in here. I'm the pit bull advocate on the show, and I don't appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Well, we're eleven years removed. I guess it's time to take another swing at this. Okay, The search for MH three seventy stop. That's the downed Malaysian airliner.
Speaker 1: It's what's CNN focused on for ever.
Speaker 2: Yes, this time though, a Texas based marine robotics company called Ocean Infinity will search and target a new new fifty eight hundred square mile site in the southern Indian Ocean where the How could they not have searched every square foot of the area where this thing was suspected of going down? By now? How many different companies and news organizations have been out there trying this to know? Mail? Why do we care? How?
Speaker 1: I mean, how many airlines have gone down since then? How many airlines have gone down in the last two months?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, well, yeah, but those are all documented and we know the end of this. There's there's no it's gone. It just disappeared like manifest style.
Speaker 1: But if you're a research team, are you going to check for a plane full of who knows what from Indonesia or are you going to Malaysia? Well, the same, it's it's got to a shot it. But listen, are you going to check for that? Are you going down to look for some pirate booty? That's where the hell I'm going. I'm going off the coast of Florida and all in that region. And I'm just you know, the hurricane path that I am just looking for gold bars, and by golly, when I get them, I'm gonna be like that. Well at least around here. Remember the big dog that nailed the big down in Sebastian around Sebastian, the massive amount Oh yeah, yeah, that was probably fifteen years ago. I don't know how long ago. That's what I'm going for, not a plane full of dust right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I will answer your question as to why they're doing this, because they're being paid by the Malaysian Transport Ministry to conduct this service. Heay, here you go, and they've got their ocean marine robotics talking. Yeah, it's new equipments.
Speaker 1: Now use that to pay yourself gold bars. I'm not even in a damn environment. I mean that's not that. I'm not even a damn engineer, and I'm smarter than they are.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you may want to read more about the details of one Frank two Varies. I have him on our Facebook page from the town No No, No. Frank is from the Dominican Republic. He successfully was able to live as a nun in the Dominican Republic for twenty two years. He was taken in as a young child, and the nuns thought he was a girl because I'll just read the quote here. His genitalia was so small that quote even he had trouble finding them. So he was raised as a girl at the convent and it wasn't until the age of seven that his genitals finally had a growth spurt and Frank realized he was a boy. But he continued to live as a girl to avoid being cast out, and doing everything in his power to conceal his true gender identity became own his sister, Margarita Frank says he never bathed in front of the other ladies. He even wore boxer style panties, faked periods, and wore oversized dresses. Damn. Over two decades later, his cover was blown and he was forced to leave the convent and start living like a man. We should also note that during his time as a nun, he managed to get one of the novice nuns pregnant. Yeah, he should have just moved over to the US. He would have been fine. He's been No, I'm being serious, poor guy's been living as he just he's got a micro wiener, Yeah, just split it and some tucket apparently work. Though. You go to one of those.
Speaker 1: Jell Company air countries, you know, like Malaysia and all those go check out the manny boys or whatever they're called. Pat that little microwien split the same and uh split and talk they call.
Speaker 2: We'd like to thank those of you who get up nice and early to enjoy this high level of intellect and discussion.
Speaker 1: Mel Fisher one thousand, seven hundred and fifteen or seventeen fifteen fleet, that's who found all the booty and that none of the small anigrams booties too be All new and improved Dillyard Radio app is now available with all new features. Download it for free and make double jr R Number one on your Precess for your chance to score tickets to upcoming JR R shows