Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: In famous is is when you're more than famous.
Speaker 3: There's talking to real So Stef, I'm not to the feeling in the drill, that's something felling.
Speaker 4: In your mother step that's fine. The corner that.
Speaker 5: Steven gonna stay out kill and the never never got cut out a lot of my thoughts about it.
Speaker 6: I'm done wait for.
Speaker 7: The buses, but the busses won't go.
Speaker 8: The dock stops quiet one other's those ships coming in step.
Speaker 4: Wants what a riding.
Speaker 3: So there's a whole lot of compt stop sounds kay, and I mean it's gone dang out Wow, that's.
Speaker 4: About it, saying us to the braying out and the same as.
Speaker 5: Claim for that moment in time final come back.
Speaker 7: Telling me a d man isn't here?
Speaker 9: What is calling in rail sir?
Speaker 7: Really is it here?
Speaker 4: It's just telling you then stop side.
Speaker 5: Broke in and a mini stomic dang the pot on the sail body after the things clamp on that moment inside.
Speaker 9: Hal final uncle back.
Speaker 5: And call me an I saw clients something s come in in a step wall want a riot something not another step.
Speaker 4: Nothing that nothing else steps.
Speaker 9: We'll cross the streets.
Speaker 10: Excuse me, gun you said Crossing the streams was bad.
Speaker 11: Cross the streams.
Speaker 10: You're gonna endanger us.
Speaker 12: You're gonna endanger our client.
Speaker 13: It's a nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog.
Speaker 7: Not necessarily.
Speaker 9: There's definitely a very slim chance will survive. I love this plan.
Speaker 14: I'm excited to get a part of it. Let's do it all right, see you on the other side.
Speaker 3: Break.
Speaker 9: I just working with you, Doctor Mekman.
Speaker 8: We got my got side play, so my live sit like sex stuff, not mine got side by, So listen, got Man starting all over.
Speaker 14: By We got my.
Speaker 8: Got sound play, so my god, get it by sex stuff, not my dot side play.
Speaker 4: So got ben starting all over.
Speaker 15: We can tell be the gone in the week, to be the star, be the ones that manag went to, the one.
Speaker 14: That light him off with the bottle.
Speaker 4: In the box, with those who understand the song.
Speaker 6: Forgive me when I'm wrong, and don't forget me when I'm gone.
Speaker 16: And it's gone, then it's on.
Speaker 17: The gust the reds murder in my mind, mistol let my pap.
Speaker 13: A band through the stones.
Speaker 14: I appreciate the doll and it's on.
Speaker 11: Then it's gone.
Speaker 4: O the gout the stand all the song, and it's on for gust, the reds, and it's on that. It's all in the son.
Speaker 7: Then it's on dust, the wet on and the son, and it's on.
Speaker 18: Everybody.
Speaker 11: Let's showy do it here in Tucson, Arizona.
Speaker 19: In my country there is problem, and that problem is transport. You take very very long, because guys are s time to speak. Throw transport down the well. So my country can be free.
Speaker 20: So my county can't be afraid. We must make travel easier. Yeah, then may have a big party. And my country there is problem.
Speaker 14: And that problem is the Jew.
Speaker 19: That they ever bodied money, They never give you band.
Speaker 6: So the Je down the weld so my country can be free. You must have been by his haunts.
Speaker 11: That must have a big body.
Speaker 6: If you see the.
Speaker 21: Jew coming home, you must be careful of his teeth. You must help him by his money.
Speaker 14: And I tell you what to do.
Speaker 21: Everybody, throw the Jew down the world so of my country can be free. You must help me by his hands. Let me haven't been body.
Speaker 17: Throw the Jew down the ways so my country can be free. You must get me by his haunts.
Speaker 6: Let me have.
Speaker 7: Jes hands who taught you.
Speaker 22: How to do this.
Speaker 6: You are right, I learned it by watching you. Hello. Mm hmmm. So there is a lot of technical difficulties when I got started here today more than usual. Internet's all kinds of stuff. So there it is. So what are we doing today? We are going to do a marathon. There's gonna be a lot of information here going on. It is open to everybody to come say your words, words that come out of your face. So this is also the stream yard link is in the description of the videos. Okay, so you'll you'll find it there. Let me see if I can find this. Speaking of finding stuff, I'm going to go on the FTJ media and make sure I got it right.
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 6: Holy all right, whoa yeah, okay, cool, cool, cool pop up in the chat here, all right, at least like to throw it hello in there. Uh bit, shoot if you're over there, hit shooting, We're gonna we're gonna go over the lev tahar tahrror. What the fuck ever? Whatever, it doesn't matter, and some bunch of other stuff. Actually, I had a brain fog issue just just before I started. I had a you know, arranged a whole lot of stuff, a whole lot of plans and you know, a sequence of events that was gonna cover. And then all of a sudden, it was like a like a mind wipe, like I had lost everything that I was thinking about. I was not clicking when I was making my thumbnail. I was screwing up constantly, like clicking the wrong thing. There were some issues with the actual thing too, like it's a it's a shitty site to do these on pixelar pixelar dot x or something like that. Express but so they was having issues, so I had to keep on jumping in and out of it. But I was also screwing up pressing buttons, just simple buttons, and typing the wrong at all, just mispelling everything. I was like, what is going on with me? And then I had like what I guess feel like an anxiety attack. But my pemples were kind of throbbing. And I explained this to to Nicodemus and reasons why I was ranging a little late today. I had some chores, I had to make some hot sauce, I had to do some other things to get ready to sit down here for a long time. But I just I got all screwed up in the brain, like really bad. And I still I'm still feeling it. I'm going to try to get through this because this was the goddamn plan for the day, right, So you know what, let me I don't I don't like being do I I should? I should change the setting back over to not mirrored. I think I don't know what you guys see? You do you see see? I don't even like that either when it's mirrored. Do you see my that like the letters on my shirts? On my shirt, like right now I'm mirrored. Do you see the lettering backward on my shirt? Let me know, because if it is, then I want to flip it the other way because I just it looks silly if you're doing that, right. I don't know if it's what I see or if it's what you see, because a lot of times it doesn't translate the same way with the stream yard I've noticed, So it's it's not it's deceiving because what you're what you're monitoring and isn't the same thing as other people are seeing, so that it kind of defeats the whole purpose of doing that.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 6: So I was looking at a bunch of things, and one of those things, which I hope I can find again was this video of somebody zooming in and I don't know where it came from because again today, like I had all these things I was setting up and ready to go with and it was up till four o'clock in the morning making that little tiny video you just saw right there. It took like a minute on this new computer to render it. It was freaking amazing. But just coming up with the you know, finding all the stuff, and I was watching stuff in between, like I do that to see if there's anything else I want to add and say. It says element. Yeah, it says element, but doesn't say it right now. It's it's flipped around, so it should be correct. But if it flips around the when I flip it the other way, Karen, I'm not sure if it's working correctly. But anyway, the whole point of this marathon that we're gonna get into, we're gonna get into in pursuit of choose his most recent pop video. There's there's a bunch of stuff up here that I'm gonna look at with you, So uh where we got some are gonna be left to Hardcole. The ones that we're in water Mile that recently got raided like hundred and sixty captives. There was that one, and then there's just a stream of different other things. But it's open to everybody. So if you look in the description, you're gonna find the phone number, which I have the phone right here, and you'll find the link for the stream yard if you want to come in, and you don't have to initiate your camera. If you don't want it to have your fiace, you can still just talk. It's fine, okay, yeah, well yeah that doesn't Let me. Let me just do this real quickly. You tell me if it flips. Did it just flipped. I kind of like the way it's set up, like I'm more centered this way, but it fits backward, then it's not cool. I'm gonna flip back the other way now that he has a movement to check it all, right, there we go, so getting started. I know Nicko Dimas is probably going to try to call in if he gets a chance to. He tried already, but I wasn't set up yet. And there's a lot of stuff. But this this video of what it was doing is was showing you what they are calling a chip and it was like looking at a fractal. And I typed this somewhere. I just I don't know where I typed it. I don't know if I typed it on my telegram. I don't know if somebody shared it on my telegram. If anybody, if anybody like remember was interacting with me at that time, let me know if it was Joseph or whomever. But this video just kept on zooming, zooming, zooming, and like this is a human hair, and the thing looked huge, and then like they kept zooming in like a fractal, and the closer you got more and more and more, like we're not done yet, and it was then you finally seed like the little chips, and like, there's no way any human could possibly make this. You couldn't make tools that small and have the dexterity to do that. It would have to be something scaled to the size of whatever that thing that they're calling a chip is to make that. So what does that tell us about the nature of consciousness of you know, they what we call intelligent life. Now, either there's a and I said this in the in the this in this reply, Either there's a honey I shrunk the kid's style laser somewhere that's making this stuff smaller after it's built, like inner space you remember that movie with Martin shore In h Dennis Dennis Quaid. Or they're going contact with something that's super small like parasite size. Ha ha ha, Right, that's actually able to do this. And people are saying that this is fallen angel technology. I'm like, yeah, or or there's something that we're just not aware of that exists on this planet and maybe partially or fully responsible for why people go freaking nuts and have no conscience. And you know, if if it's able to manipulate, So where where the chip comes in, I don't know. Maybe it's a kill switch, maybe it's a stroke out, you know, maybe it's making you a robotic toy. I don't know, but just think about it. If I'm vaping and there shit's in there, I'm sucking all that in, Right, it's so small you wouldn't even notice. So that might I only bring that up because I just had that brain fog issue and I'm thinking to myself, this stuff is so freaking's like it's probably in our food, and I'm sure it's in our air, Sure it's up above us. But if that's if that thing is real and it's not. You know, that's the other thing too. I still don't know if it's a hoax or not. And I know doctor Manso talks about Nano on and it's like it has to be one of those things. It's either something super small exists on this planet. It's and it is intelligent life and it's working, or it's maybe not even working with Maybe it's controlling people, and maybe some people are more susceptible to that control. Maybe different types of bloodlines are more susceptible to that type of control. And maybe that's a whole ritual thing that they go through to accept that thing into them and make a whole big cult out of it. I don't know, but uh, you know, at some point we're gonna have to discuss the uh the saturn ring ding what do you call it? Circumcised skin eaters, right, because I think that's uh. I think there's a definite connection between what the hell that in Nano came from and their cult from from deep, deep past. So let's get into this. I have a small video here of now A lot of questions about Trump have been popping up, and I also beg you to mention not too long ago in the telegram group that it looked to me from watching the video from somebody's phone, that looked more like a bomb or a missile than it did a plane.
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 6: I'm not talking about the physical shape of it. I'm talking about the nature of how it crashed in Philly. And I said, so, I said something in jest because I don't know this for sure or not, but I was like, well, you know, using CGI on live television, for you know, on mainstream television is so September two thousand and one that now they're doing it with what looks like a true recording off of somebody's phone and superimposing that shape while they're doing something else. A lot of things have been falling out of the sky lately and people are like, oh DEEI and like I almost wonder if that's a deliberate misdirection, Like oh, this is just a result of stupidity, like that that ploy is kind of getting old. If this is deliberate targets being taken out Because we're talking about threat assessment, we're talking about AI being given them reins to decide the strategy, and if it's strategically targeting people like you could take down a hope. They don't care if they take down And I'm sure these Saturn Moon cults sons of bitches could care less about how many people they kill to get one person. The more the blood, the more death, the better, The more carnage the better. So it just seems I mean, I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I don't like flights anyway. You guys knew about how I felt about going to New York, She says, DEI sounds like a misdirection to me. Yeah, I mean it's part of the problem probably, But there's also other things that can control things. So there's everything's basically your remote controlled toy tesla, you know. Elon says straight up that his truck is a robot that you can sit in, but it's in full control role should it decide to write so it should they decide to operate it in that way and not give you the appearance of being in control of it, just like giving you the appearance that you have a deed when you have a warranty deed or a title, when you have a certificate of title winning property, when you don't all that good stuff. And we went into this with Joseph as well in regards to why we're slaves and how we gained that way, and I shared some videos with him on Telegram. So we'll get into all of that. But like I said today, the nature of the game, that the name of the game today isn't so much that you guys all become Patreon members of the thing that's scrolling on the bottom. It's not that. But what I'm saying is we need to if there's fifty people, seventy people watching the live there should be seventy likes. Unless you didn't like it, then you should have lared gone right. We need to make more activity on these things so we can The goal is to get to ten thousand subscribers. I mean we're already at forty five hundred plus we need to hit We need to hit the ten k mark now. That will do it its own thing where I don't have to ask, Like the more the higher the number of the followers on these platforms means less necessity to be requesting other people to like go to the gifts and go or beg out on my Patreon member because the ad rev it alone even though I hate it, you know, I hate to have to have interruptions. Just use Brave Browser if you guys don't want the interruptions. It will self sustain because the amount of traffic going to the videos will support it. Right, So that's one way. And then also when I share something like a new channel that I'm putting time and effort into, go over there and follow it right like the videos if you like them, and just do that so that they're or interact with it, like comment If you comment on the I mean, the live stream goes away. So if you have the opportunity at the time after videos to do the or even during it, you can actually leave a comment in the comment section as well. That activity helps it get seen more, right. And of course yes, getting a membership, we need like five more people this month to get onto doctor Glidden's membership site. Five more people. And that could be monthly, that could be annual, it doesn't matter. It's cheaper to go annual. I think you save another one hundred and twenty dollars or something like that. Yeah, it's one hundred and twenty dollars. I think you save more. Yeah, it's ten dollars less per month if you do the year and you get something out of that. Right, and as far as like donations and gifts and go and all that stuff, that's all. That's all wonderful. I appreciate it all. But the goal should be to build a channel and let me give you something for your investment, like go to my website and get the Hot Sauce. That way, I'm giving you something in exchange, get the book, get the creatine. Suggest that I share that I offer something different like T shirts or something, and I'll do that. Right. I feel better giving something back If you don't mind doing the gifts and go or a stripe or any of the other things, that's great that it's all very very appreciated. But I don't want the burden to be on the viewers. This is your appreciation this marathon, right, I don't want the burden to be on you because this time of the year is slow for the Hot Sauce. Like the story isn't ordering wholesale orders. That wholesale order pays for my rent. Without that wholesale order, I'm scrambling, right, And or I'm taking from my grandfather's death money basically to pay the bills and they can only do that so many times. It's a finite amount. So that's one of the reasons why I started these markets four days a week, and maybe that's why I'm getting sick. It was a beautiful day yesterday. It was it hit like eighty three degrees. Today they said it's going to be like eighty seven nice sunny days. But you know, towards the end of them, they all turn into the same. It's the same story all leading up to yesterday. There were stripes in the sky. There was all times, and I've been recording it on my phone and sharing it with the Telegrail group. That's another cool thing to do too. And this is something that I want to really thank people for is through my Instagram with Nicko Dimas. You guys keep me aware of things and you have really good information. You have really good links to follow and leads to to looked into between you know Nicko Demis over on Instagram and the telegram group. I really appreciate all that because it saves me time seeking it out and if I miss something and I don't even know to look for it, you guys are always providing it. So thank you. You guys do you're like producers, you know, and you know Joseph, Alex, Karen, There's more, there's more. I'm not gonna remember all them off the top of Brie. You know, you guys are great, And this is what the show. This video is for. This, this live stream is for appreciation and also I think it's probably makes you feel good when I actually use it on the show. Right, So that's what we're doing today in addition to some other things. And I have the pop is a one hour and thirty three minute video. I'm not gonna step away or anything like that, but we will probably get into some of this because our buddy, Sir Patrick Mack is really good. I'd like the last of those videos in the series were great, and I covered them, and I you know, I edited some stuff out to shorten some of the some of the sections just to make it a little bit different, and then was able to arrange it to where and I added some of the David Cole and Earned Stumble to one of them so that it was a little bit more unique. It's a little bit different on my channel than his, So that's good. Right, Let's get into this Instagram here first. This is the Greg g Reece video. If I want if I played this one before, forgive me. Oh and by the way, we had a really good talk yesterday way of the Warrior Sad on Stephan's I haven't linked in my telegram group two. I posted a telegram group his bit shoot is where the video stay he takes him off of YouTube. And it was a really good talk yesterday. It got it got into stuff about midway through, and then it was a it was a really good discussion, but there was good stuff talking to be you know, to be gleaned from in the beginning as well. Let's see, let's start with this, Like I usually am able to juggle a lot of things, and when that happened to me, I was I was like, I was like stroked out. I was I was an idiot. I was like, oh, I can't start now because I don't even know where I was going to start from. Very strange, very strange how it just came upon me like that, Like so suddenly I have three people on. Oh boy, mm hmm. I'm not seeing any restrictions on here, but I'm not seeing a whole lot of people over on. If usually three means it's just the what's going on the extreme publicly listed? Yes, auto record is on user groups, none of those are checked. It should be for everybody, So yeah, okay, well, at least it says that it's doing the right thing. Who knows. There's a couple settings in there that keep on changing themselves on us, and that screws up this this thing so that only people who are paid members on FTJ get to see it. And it's kind it defeats the whole purpose, right if like four or five people are the only people that could watch a video while it's live, and then you have to go in there and check it and change it so that doesn't say it's privately listed. So that's that happened like for a full week and a half one time, and I was like, what the hell, man? It kept changing, It kept changing itself back, all right, So here is this gregory video and we talked about last night. I asked, I asked Chris, the c B who talks with us on Sunday nights with with Stefan, what he made of any dude, Lots of people have a lot of good details, man, he was talking. I asked him about the whole Kushner thing. And you know, his his dealings with people in Qatar and all that stuff. When I was talking about the Dooma and how the now the domain is one separate issue, like the people who are Sabbatan Francis basically and you know, yo, crypto Sabatians who are practicing quote unquote practicing Muslims. And they were the same people that were heading the the Young Turks. And I'm not talking about Chank, I'm talking about the people who murdered a million Armenian Christians, chopped in the pieces in many other ways of murdering them. So that was, uh, that's an interesting name to take. But anyway, those were the donma that we're leading that so once again crypto Jews, whatever you want to call it. But also the Saudi Roller family is Frankist and I was getting into that and what what that?
Speaker 2: What that?
Speaker 6: How that reflects upon Kushner. So there's all that. So that's that's kind of like setting the stage for this video.
Speaker 23: The resident that you can keep the ceasefire in ga and include the places.
Speaker 24: That's not our words. There were, but I'm not coven, but I think they're very weakened. On the other side, guys, I looked at a picture of gays. Is is like a massive demolition side that prices.
Speaker 6: And he's okay with that, and he's okay with saying that with human lives and how this implies that the Jews have entitlement to this and they're not even the Jews because Jews is a freaking made up word all together, doesn't matter who you you who claims that name. So, I mean, you can call yourself an asking actually Turk, but what were you before you were a freaking quote unquote Jew. The bloodline thing doesn't add up. There's all different and you can't you can't be uh, you can't convert to an ethnicity. So that again, that doesn't that doesn't fly.
Speaker 23: And I know that.
Speaker 6: Oh well, there's those and then there's the convert. Now it's sorry. Still this goes way way back. The roots are way deeper, and it's this Saturn moon call. It's a death cult. It's the thing I've been talking about and what is presented in stone five thousand years old telling the tale Now, of course, when it's interpreted or translated by you know, like the word sanitized is very similar to like I know this isn't a real word, but semitized historians and philologists who you know nothing more than what they tell you is what something says you're not going to read. Can you have forms chicken scratch and be like, oh wait, they didn't do that. We don't know this stuff. We don't know if they're tellowing us to choose or not. It's a perfect place to lie and fabricate their own history from or make mistakes themselves, assuming that it's one language and that it's not and they're trying to fit, you know, a square peg into a round hole. So a lot of that can then and then people who have a malicious incent will come around after that and then manipulate those mistakes. So this goes back way far and there is no claim to this land by anybody at all. So it's bullshit number one. Number two to just be so like a matter of fact about this in what's going on in there, and just be like, yeah, they're almost done with their slaughter, so you know the plan is working well, and it's not my Award's there war no one else. I thought that that a war meant both sides were a not funded by the same freaking entity. And well, that's never mind, because that's every war, right, the freaking banks do that. But I'm talking about the actual affront by the by Israel. Israel was actually funding Hamas people, real people who believe in things, stuck in the middle. But how many of those people are even armed, and how many are just being slaughtered because they're running scared and getting bombed and shot all day long, fire bombed freaking napal whatever everything they you know, fighter bombing, freaking you know, tent cities, blowing those up, just all kinds of stuff. Like He's just like yeah, and then they tear up the rhoids as they do. It's sick man, that that is literally the definition of the G word genocide. And yet the U N this is funny too, because they set up these organizations themselves and then act like they're against them when they're not, you know, they're not in It's it's such a game for for the public and for their own people, you know, for the Jews to be like, yeah, screw the UN, the EU, screw the UN, screw this and screw that, because they're not letting us six. You know, they're putting limitations on the It's all a game. It's all a game. Those things are created by the very entity of the banking elite that controls all of us. And we'll get into just how that happened and what it's all about too. This because somebody brought up the per certificate and the certificate of live birth as being you know, something you could trade on the open stock markets, and it's yeah, yeah, yeah, they can. You know the people who possess these the sharers that we're not allowed to know about. Uh, you know who these people are in the Federal Reserve. But you should have a pretty close, pretty good idea as to who owns what. From the City of London, the Bank of England to our country, as I said, was the second Israel because the bank, because England became the first Israel, and Israel Israel is the only is the third Israel, and I think Ukraine might be fourth. And then you could tell you could make an argument that they were after World War Two. Anyhow, it's really.
Speaker 14: Got to be rebuilt in a different.
Speaker 6: Way, rebuilt in a different way, right, what does that imply? Prison city, digital prison, what does it mean? Or just rebuilt in the in the in the glow, in the in the after glow of the of the victory of the Jews or whatever the hell you want to call those people. That death cult, you know.
Speaker 25: Guys, is interesting. It's a phenomenal location on the sea, the best weather, you know.
Speaker 6: I mean, this is how he just flippantly talks about the massive genocide.
Speaker 16: Is that?
Speaker 26: Wow?
Speaker 6: That that's nice property. I want a golf course.
Speaker 7: I want to.
Speaker 6: I want to. I want to moral igo over there too.
Speaker 13: The thing's good.
Speaker 25: It's like some beautiful things could be done with it. But that's very interesting. But some fantastic things could be done with.
Speaker 11: Gust do.
Speaker 14: Well, it depends.
Speaker 25: I can't imagine you could have Well, you certainly can't have the people that were there.
Speaker 14: Most of them are dead.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 6: Wow, how cold? Well, you can't have the same people because most of them are dead. What a fucking psychopath? Have you seen the videos of the kids with their heads blown out and you know, completely hollow, a big chunk of their skull flapping with his skin. It's horrifying seeing all these dead children. And yet that's his take on it.
Speaker 27: While much of the world decries genocide, Trump recently brought up the great real estate possibilities in Palestine. This is reminiscent of his son in law, Jared Kushner's recent comments, whose family is also in the real estate business.
Speaker 7: There are real fears on the part of Arabs, and I'm sure you talk to a lot of them who think once Gozin's leave gazaa who's never gonna let.
Speaker 6: Them back in?
Speaker 28: Maybe, but I'm not sure there's much left of Gaza at this point. So I mean, if you think about even the construct, like you know, Gaza, Gaza was not really a historical precedent, right, it was the result of a war bullshit.
Speaker 6: And look at his hands, by the way, But this is the narrow shouldered, geeky little And I got a little bit of history about his father and his uncle and stuff like that from from Chris last night CV and you know, a Chris Christie thing and how he was you know, his one of his his family members were prosecuted, and how that's why they got rid of him in the first round. But all this other nonsense. But this guy is deep into it. He's working with the Saudi royal family. He's a freaking you know, it's I think it was the six sixty six, whatever was that fifth Avenue or I don't remember. There's a whole bunch of controversy around that. And now he's just basically lying flat out that these people who have lived in this area for so long, when the Jews want something, it's because you never even existed or had any claim. You were just on our territory. Give it back.
Speaker 28: You had tribes that were in different places than Goza became.
Speaker 6: A thing, Gaza became a thing because you pushed everybody into a little sliver. Well you know who did it.
Speaker 29: Egypt, you know, used to run it.
Speaker 28: And then you know, over time you had different governments that came in different ways. Both sides are spending a fortune on military. I think neither side really wants to have, you know, a terrorist organization enclave right between them and Gossip's waterfront property.
Speaker 6: It could be the climes of the sea. It's power versus the people that are less than human to us, and we need to get rid of them so we can have our beachfront property. And what did Trump do with the the settlers removed the restriction, so lots of the trap. The Solar movement is a bunch of a bunch of murderers who come in kill you and take and just start camping out in your house. That's what they do in the West Bank.
Speaker 28: The very valuable. It's a little bit of an unfortunate situation there, but I think from Israel's perspective, I would do my best to.
Speaker 29: Move the people out and then clean it up.
Speaker 28: But I don't think that Israel has stated that they don't want the people to move back there afterwards.
Speaker 27: Trump recently suggested that the Palestinian people be moved into other nations.
Speaker 14: Don't get too general CC tomorrow sometime and I'd like Egypt to take people, and i'd like Jordan to take people like you're talking about, probably people and we just clean out that whole the things.
Speaker 6: So just place whoever's left alive, and I'm sure they'll just make it to their destination nice and safe, just like when they repatriate it. POW's and soldiers of Russia to to Stalin. As soon as they came off the freaking train, they were killed in droves. There was a there was one instance where ten thousand people were executed and they would play or do some sort of music so that the it would drown out the gunshots as they were executing their own, so.
Speaker 30: You know it's over the centuries. That said, many many conflicts that side, and I don't know, it's something has to happen, but it's it's literally a demolition side right now almost.
Speaker 6: And who's responsible for that demolition site and bombing and who funds that? Well, fake money, but it's it's the redistribution of wealth, stealing it from America so that everything falls apart here, right, you got to take you got to take the prosperity out of here, push it over there. Basically light a match on your on your on your money, which isn't real money. I get all that, but this is the system that we're in, right. I don't have bars and bars of gold here to say that I'm not also a member of this horrible system.
Speaker 31: Everything's demolished, that people are dying there. So I'd rather get involved in some of the Arab nations and build housing in a different location.
Speaker 6: So kick them off their property, so that they've all died in vain, bought for nothing, stood for nothing, lost their children for nothing. Yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 22: They maybe.
Speaker 14: Temporarily could be long term.
Speaker 27: The claim to Israel by the Zionists is that the land was promised to them by God.
Speaker 6: It's nice when you write your own books about your God that you can state these things right and then interpret it. And if you didn't, you know, if that wasn't the objective when when the writers first wrote it, you can always interpret it later with your miss and your bullshit. And you're reading between the lines as Jews, do you know they're the legalese nonsense masters right to say it? Oh no, our God. May let's put the distinction on the word our God, meaning I'm speaking on you know, from their point of view, it's their God, not ours. Our God promises to us. And who would that be? Yahoo? Sabaoth Yahoo Saturn?
Speaker 27: Set thousands of years ago, but at twenty twelve, JOHNS Hopkins study shows that Ashkenazi Jews are not Semitic people. Geneticist Iran A. Laik found that European Jews were primarily the children of a Turkish people known as the Kasars, who converted.
Speaker 6: To ju which makes up Ukraine too. That's where you know, so you have that also going on in Ukraine. Ukraine which is being called Big Israel by Zelensky with two wise, who has how many homes in Florida. Who else is in.
Speaker 27: Florida Judaism between the seventh and ninth centuries. Next week, President Trump will be meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netan Yahoo Trump has received over two hundred million dollars from the That's just what you know about Israeli lobby who want more than just Palestine, and Trump.
Speaker 1: Knows that net and Yahoo is not open to a two state solution.
Speaker 27: Greg Reece reporting.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, all right, So that one was a little what happened? See what I mean? What the hell is that everything just slitched out? Oh no, no, no, what the hell?
Speaker 22: They go.
Speaker 6: There? It is okay, this one's interesting. Yeah, he's having a ha ha ha moment with Massad agent number one over here, Benny Shapiro. He's like, am I Jewish?
Speaker 32: Oh?
Speaker 6: Wait, am I? And it's just a little joke to rub in the faces of the people. Right Well, he's wearing his little stupid uh dole on his head.
Speaker 9: My name is very Jewish.
Speaker 13: Past ten years, people have assumed in my community that you Josians. I informed them otherwise. Yeah, Eljewish super George.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well I went to Hubert Preschool.
Speaker 6: Who goes to hepid preschool, Who's not come on in in in South Africa we're talking about? Are we talking about Canada? Which one was it? And then yeah, he just said it was in South Africa. Why would you do all that unless your family was involved in some ship or because there was a hidden lineage here that we're not discussing Gewish way that's racially Jewish, because you're in the same cult with them, and they primarily make up the power structure of that cult, so of course they'd be primarily who your friends are. Oh, those are the memoirs nipples that. That was really the only reason why I shared that one with the group. She's like, you know, this is nineteen ninety six. She was much younger. G I Jane Era. I think Stripped Teas probably came out not too long after that. Anyway, it's just the one I want. I say. I don't like Joe Rogan, so I have to be careful why. I gotta figure out why all Let's.
Speaker 33: Just look, you know where the term tinfoil hat came from?
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, this is pretty interesting.
Speaker 33: I don't remember, okay, control all history.
Speaker 6: He doesn't remember because he had the same brain fog problem. I had when he was getting zapped by freaking whatever radiation.
Speaker 33: I can't recommend this channel enough. A lot of like recent history, but tinfoil hat god named Leonard Kyle k I l e. Yes, you had patents on like polaroid camera shit.
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 33: He was a smart guy, thought his girlfriend was cheating on him, and he would fly into rage as I was seeing a therapist. Bad luck for him. This therapist was a CIA guy. Yeah, del Gatto.
Speaker 6: This happens a lot. This happens a real lot when in reality there is an actual problem and you responding in normal behavior when somebody's you know, betraying you, and because they're sick bitches, they get you institutionalized and then really horrible things happened to you. So it's you're just losing all the way to your death, right.
Speaker 33: Those old things with the bull where it doesn't charge because they're putting a chip. You know, the brain chip has been invented a long time ago. So they put this in this guy's head without telling him, a brain chip, and then it turned him into I mean, it just fucked him up, okay, and he ended up in a booby hatch and the pain from you know, because microwaves have to be transmitted to his chip. So the pain of that in his brain made him put metal trash cans on his because he's smart. He knew science things and what they were using, even though he was in pain. And then they started letting him use aluminum foil around his fucking head. And that's so we get the term tinfoil hat from a guy the CIA mutilated and fucked up. And now we say, as a joke, do you see how magic works?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Oh, this was recent, all right, Helma, we might get to I might actually even find what I was looking for today. Let's see. So we've all seen this. I can even play this. This is from Fear and Little Thing in Las Vegas, a movie I watched probably fifteen times because I worked at the movie theater at the time that came out, and uh, yeah, this whole scene is really messed up. And at that age I didn't know what the hell they were talking about. I didn't just a pineal gland, right, adrenochrome, that is what he says, A drenochrome. Let's find it. Let's find this because it's dream come, a drug that can be only be found in the human skull opineal gland event. It's not just an infant, but they say of an infant, because they're not getting their shit together, right, But of an infant whose blood has been drenalized with fear then killed, which now makes up a multi billion dollar black market industry. Well, what do you think the whole Kosher murdering of animals is about. It's to do it in a horrific manner so that it's basically seasoning the meat.
Speaker 34: Right.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's zero. There we go.
Speaker 35: Now.
Speaker 6: I also shared a video on my telegram that will probably get into at least a part of it. And it's the uh, the Jewish ritual murder history. See, they're all poked a bunch of times, and they drained the blood of them. These are just a bunch of dead children. Yeah, and there's one right there. And then it says Dion Celine Dion exposed for taking adrenachrome. I don't know, this is look I should do? It's doing her too well, it says Google's GPU, why is it cut off? Google's GPU is Adreno. The name of Google's browser is Chrome. I'm sure there's nothing to see there. And then there's definitely not laughing as laughing at our face in our faces at all. So this this is another issue here, let's play it. Let's hey, if anybody can't hear these things when I'm playing them, let me know. Oh really, noisy pixel, I didn't know that. That's really that's really weird. Go to Well, here's here's what you should do. Anyway. You should follow me on spreaker. Yeah, do that? S p R E A K E R. The Hell's going on with it not starting up? Did I just lose connection? Something's not working? The fuck I'm not on spreaker? Did I just get kicked off of everything? Dude?
Speaker 36: Is se?
Speaker 6: Let me log in? Oh shit, I think they took it. Oh man, I hope that's not true. I'm not able to log into speaker right now. Oh yeah, the site's working. Oh man, did they take me all the way down? Let's see. Nope, it was just a glitch. Okay, phew, because I get a little bit from that. Holy crap, God know, yeah, No, We're good. Holy shit, that was a little scary, though I was. I was logged first of all, I was logged out of it, which I've never logged out of it. And then it didn't. Uh, it didn't let me log in. I had to do it like fifteen times, just clicking the click and a click. A lot of a lot of weird things going on today, a lot of weird things. And let's see the beginning more people. Yeah, okay, we're good. Hey, what's up, bush Master? It's good to see you, man. I'm looking over at the FTJ Media one now. It's very good to see you. And this is, like I said, this is going to be a listener a viewer appreciation marathon. So we're gonna cover a lot of ground. We're gonna talk about a lot of things, and it's open to everyone to share. The stream yard link is in the very top, and then the phone numbers and just underneath it. I may step away a couple of different times because it's gonna we're gonna be probably doing at least five hours here today unless something else pops up. But yeah, let's take a look at this. I think I'm still on that page. Yeah, yep, okay, good. Oh, there's lots of comments in build jewish Ai is working over time lately. Wildforces at play today for sure. Yes, Hey, arc Angel, what's up? Buddy. Yeah, I don't know ho happened with Spotify, but I know Spotify took down like eight of my shows a couple of months ago for whatever reason.
Speaker 37: Have you seen the speed with which they just said, oh, and now we're going to put an into.
Speaker 6: The oh yeah, and with that when when they started doing that to my channel over on Spotify, all of a sudden, like the amount of downloads I got were like put like in half, right, And that's how like you passively earn it, earn money from your from your shows is with the ad rep and stuff like that. So they're hiding him now too, Like if you're not very subscribed over there, you're probably not going to find the channel easy. Or if you're searching with something that I've used as a keyword, it probably isn't going to pull me up as a as a result.
Speaker 37: Food supply or you know, recently the Bivolent boosters, for example, were approved based on eight mice. Right, I mean the insanity of what I just said.
Speaker 6: You don't need any.
Speaker 37: Other conspiracy theories to come through to just understand this. You know, if I told you five years ago that there's going to be an injected product forced on every man, woman, and child in the United States, which was approved based on eight mice data. Do you think that I'm not.
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 37: Yeah, and I would think that I'm not at that time.
Speaker 9: But this is the reality.
Speaker 37: This is what happened. And then they just by dictat they decided to, oh, now we're going to inject all cattle.
Speaker 9: With this stuff.
Speaker 37: There was no studies, nothing, It was tested, you know, they tested it on mice.
Speaker 6: So here's the question you have to ask yourself, because do you know that they will just come right down to your property and destroy your property in the in the name of public health and safety, which is a complete lie. This is a starvation tactic. It drives up prices and it makes food scarce on purpose, artificially. So you have to ask yourself, are these labels that you're seeing at like sprouts and other places whole foods? I guess I don't. I don't have one of those buy me anymore. But you know, are there certain quote unquote vaccines or shots or you know, poison injections that are not listed and that therefore if they're not if they're not name specifically, even if something says there's no antibiotics, there's no hormones or no. If they don't tell you, are they still getting their these shots? And is it law? Is it by law that they do that? Because if it is, then antibiotics and you know, steroids are at least your problems. And you're paying still quadruple for that same piece of fucking meat that you're poisoning yourself in your family with, you know what I mean, oh grass fed though, oh goody goody, but they're gonna put it in cows.
Speaker 29: I don't actually know the state of deployment, but maybe you can explain that.
Speaker 37: Well, so they're they're basically going putting a bunch of money in front of you know, cattleman associations, agricultural associations, and they're saying, well, no, now we're going to convert all the either either convert the previous cattle vaccines or just you know, new new mRNA shots for cattle.
Speaker 9: For what reason?
Speaker 37: What does the what does the emergency with cattle?
Speaker 6: What's the emergency with it with birds? Because there's there's never been You can't verify, confirm, or validate any claims of virus or what causes whatever, but the conditions that these animals live in with their lack of nutrients, and they're discussing, you know, dirty waste filled air contaminated because of all the waste and all that craft like the mooniated they live in that and then they get ill and die and it's a flu certainly not the conditions of like a giant factory form. That couldn't be it.
Speaker 25: No, no, no.
Speaker 6: And they don't usually attack the ones that they actually own unless it's all part of the plan because compensation, YadA YadA.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 6: The reason why these people own what they own is because they are devout devotees of that cult. Now you can call it Judaism, you can call it whatever you want. I call it the Saturn cult because it's more it's more specific to me in my mind that it kind of gets closer to the root of the problem here. Or you could say it's the Abrahamic death cult trio or masonry or whatever. But it's always it's always like, Okay, whatever monarchery you put it on, is it is that the full picture? Or is there still more more more to it than all that? Is there more elements and more people roped into this thing as fellow travelers and you know, I guess sometimes slaves to this cult or you know, actively willful participants in it or leaders of it.
Speaker 37: Is there a pandemic of cows of some sort that we haven't heard of? You know why all of a sudden they need to be injected with M R and A. And so somebody needs to answer that. I don't know the answer to.
Speaker 38: This has begun or they're there, they are there being news reports that at least some of the you know, so there there were going to be some associations that are going to be forcing you know, cattleman associations are going to be forcing.
Speaker 37: This into the onto the participants memberships. Yeah, and that this is going to be regulated that.
Speaker 6: You know that the government steps in and forces people who want to produce a product for market to put certain things in it. These note that you can't call something an anti persperant unless there's an aluminum in it, which means you have to purchase the aluminum from alcohol or whomever. Right, but also that it's putting aluminum next to your lymph nodes. You see what you see what I'm getting at here?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Like there's there's a you can call it deurdurant and not have it. But if you call it an antiperspirant, it has to have aluminum in it. That's a that's a why is that a rule? And why aluminum when magnesium like like magnesium oils, does the same exact thing. It's an anti perspirant. But you couldn't call a magnesium oil spray an anti persponant except I do call it that, and it's I have a I'm wearing a senseless anti person all the time. Like I could mix if I wanted to do like something else into it, but I don't. I mean, I could phone on a smell like t tree pits, I could do that.
Speaker 37: The cattle vaccines are supposed to be now a mRNA for some reason, and also there they're going to convert traditional vaccines for humans, traditional childhood vaccines and vaccines for other like flu.
Speaker 6: And when they say they're going to be, they probably had been for a decade. And what we think we know about m RNA being this new thing. All vaccines are bad. It doesn't matter. But now if if mr to me, when I hear M and A, I think to myself, technology and poison right, computer parts and things that can relay communications back and forth and in a circuit type of fashion or a network type of fashion. Now, in addition to the poisons of the pharmacia, so high tech and ancient pharmacia death cult practices rolled into one. So no vaccine quote unquote is good. It's all the wrong method. Putting it past your blood brain, employing no sorry, putting it not through your gut is the wrong way to do administer or anything into you, because that's what makes it, takes out the toxins, puts into the form that your body isn't going to get devastated by. So anytime they do injections, it's a shock to your system. And if it's poison, it's going to make something happen. And if it doesn't happen right away, well so what if you get you know, if your child get juvenile cancer later or brain tumor. These aren't things that are natural, These aren't good things. In the chemicals and crap that they put in your food or your child's food and all the other dyes and these sugars. All that does is take what they've already injected in you and exacerbate the issue to make the perfect storm of illness that will manifest itself in your child and kill it or make it autistic or whatever the case may be. Polio sugar sugar related to that too, which is interesting again because what do most parasites ferment or you know, eat and shit is the sugar. The sugar cravings come from that. Everything for kids, stuff is loaded with sugar. Children are ass loaded with shot. We live on a prison planet, prison system, at least in this country, and it's a it's a death it's a death camp. And they come after the most innocent and the things that would destroy a family and take the will of to live out of the parents. They go after the children. The will to fight maybe not so much, but if you've already lost your child, what's left? If if in my in my mind, it's like you failed. The next bullet should be in your own head, right.
Speaker 37: RSV and some other indications also convert them into m RNA, and that's published in peer review journals. All these plans that you know, we're working on all these COVID vaccines, you know, next we're converting all these vaccines into m RNA platforms. Have you've seen the speed.
Speaker 6: Would Okay, so We're gonna take a quick little deviation here. I'm not gonna remove I'm just gonna put this up. Ban all injections, yes sir, Yes, T tre Pits Daniels Deck product. Actually it would be so because no T tre Pits. All right, So again, what are we doing here today? Why are we here? This is one hard copy that I have on hand of preest Craft Beyond Babylon, which you can order for my website. So what are we doing here today? The whole penalty is if there's however many people show up for this at our regulars, click the goddamn like button on the way out, share the videos around, share them on you know, places where people see them, and recommend the show to other content creators that you like and follow, that have a following of their own. Right, That's how the name gets around. Enough people doing that to the same people will get that to happen. The networking. I'll, you know, once they contact me, I'll do the rest of that and we'll make this show bigger. And when there's more people. Well's think about it this way. If you needed X amount from five people, or you need an X amount from five thousand people or ten thousand people or one hundred thousand people. There's less burden on those people because it's spread out, right, and especially if you're not even having to do anything. It's just a matter of the traffic going to that site, and you know, the platform itself paying the content creator as it should be right for bringing the people to that site.
Speaker 9: Yay.
Speaker 6: Right, then, I, you know, the gifts and go thing becomes less important. All the other attempts to you know, keep this show rolling without having to you know, go off and do crazy stupid shit that I have to cross my fingers and hope works out so that I can pay the bills next month. That doesn't happen anymore because the show's at a big enough level to where sponsors will come in just a regular you know, ad read it will happen. All that good stuff. And it was because nobody had to do anything specifically out of their own pocket. They just had to like, share, subscribe, all that crap, right, the stuff I never talked about because I just assumed that that was natural. Like if I like a video that I'm watching, I will hit that button and if oh my god, I have to log in, I'll do that too. You know, I know a lot of people watch the stuff on their TV. It's harder to do that, but there is a way. And there's also a Rumble on a lot of TVs too. But then the other way to do that, right is to you know, comment on it, have activity on it. That's a good thing, and also share it with other people.
Speaker 31: Right.
Speaker 6: And I also, like I said, like I'll leave a comment or two or whatever as I'm thinking of myself as something inspires me when I'm watching it, so that the it's just what I know I know as a content creator, how that helps them. So if if I'm enjoying something, I'm getting something benefit of beneficial out of it, I do that, you know, I take the time out to do that. Yeah cool man, Yeah, thanks arch Angel, Yeah, I appreciate it. So that's the deal. The deal is, we're trying to we're trying to get past. We want to double and do better all right on at least on Rumble and you know everywhere else around to like FDJ, every everywhere needs to grow. And the we're not we're going to be aggressive about it. We're gonna we're gonna take initiative, you know, take the initiative on this and like I said, if you want to support this show, do something where I can give some Unless you don't, unless you don't care, then do the gifts and go thing or do the stripe thing whatever. But if let me give you something back for it. I have a ha sauce business. It's freaking amazing. It's delicious stuff place in order get the book. You know, I was contemplating doing a cocktail sauce and then mustard too, like a spicy one, though I don't know though that's a whole, the whole, the whole, you know, development thing takes a while. Enough of the enough of the cocktail sauce. I would just have to figure out how to make it shelf stable without using any kind of hortable chemicals. Maybe I'd have to do with the pressure seal cap or something, because you know, you know, even if you buy something off the shelf and it's a pressure seal, if it's not like in brine, you should definitely be putting that in your fridge when you're done, right, if it doesn't have some sort of like vinegar or something like that, and are sald all right? Well we at where we at? You there's a couple more of these, and then we're gonna switch over to something else. I'm gonna step up for a couple of seconds while we while that happens, but we're not there yet. So and also, yes, if you guys respect and appreciate doctor Glidden, get on his members because you're going to find benefit there. And here's the thing. Ninety six people since we started having doctor Glidden on have signed it under my name and they're still there. That means the monthly people and the annual people haven't left. Do you understand what I'm saying, Like they see a continuous value there to where they're not leaving right that there's still something more to learn and to see and to find and to seek and all that. Plus you get ten percent off your full full script and all kinds of good stuff. And he got doctor Glidden on two extra days a week to ask your questions on his own live streams, his own live qu and as in addition to all the other information that's on there. And again these are all in the description, all these links. The one that has leave Big Farm behind, that's the link. But just go to my website and click the picture of doctor Glydden and then use the code ballbusters and get fifty percent off Doctor Monzo on the left side, you don't even need a link for anymore. I mean you don't even need a code for anymore. It's embedded into his new site, so you just click it and you already have your fifteen percent off when you go to purchase something from doctor Bonzo. On the Azure well side, that's not his website, so you see the code on the bottom is just three letter will three characters BB five. I don't know if it has to be capitalized or not, but that gives you a discount on the azure Will products too, which I probably once I know that I can handle the utilities this month. If I can, I'm going to be picking up somewhere with those two. And that might be a more budget friendly whole food way of doing the ninety essentials as well. And I'll go over that today which things you would need to complete that Doctor Monzo will be on at some point. Here's the other thing too, if all goes well, which I don't think it will, because today's a third, that means by the ninth I would have to have like a grand that that isn't being pulled for my bills in order to go see doctor Manzo, because I would have to get out to Scottsdale and stay there for three days, four days, and I don't think that's going to happen. I'm just trying to be realistic here, and I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer, but I don't think even though he's only going to be three hours away from me, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to that class, not with what I've got going on here. I got a daughter in a house to take care of. I don't have the extra I worked all that time at those markets hoping that that would happen, but it didn't. Slow there. You know, everybody who samples it, for the most part, walks away with one unless they're just you know, frugal people. But they always say that they like it so obviously, and I've been hearing that for twelve years, so I know that the product is good. I know that I like it, and I'm a ha sauce guy, So that's not the issue. The issue is either their budget or they're frugal, or their flowing or you know, I mean because it's a six once bottle and oh it's only four hours as if you carry out. Like, I've never just traveled with a carry out ever, unless I was in the military or something. I don't think I can remember a time that I ever just had a carry on. I paid the goddamn money, and yet you know, travel with comfort and things that I want. It's the necessities that I like to have around me. Let's see next.
Speaker 37: She was done, right, which they just said, Oh, and now we're going to put another interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 6: Now what do you think of this one? I don't I don't think this is They're saying that there's just too many things here, Like it's one thing to say that Fauci and Mother Teresa are related. It's one thing to say that. It's another thing to say that it was a man, because we are. I think it's pretty pretty well established that she or Mother Teresa, the name the person by which went by the who went by the name Mother Teresa, was definitely into child abuse and child trafficking, right like that, that's that's been verified verified. But this whole connection and then calling it his father, like I would like to know who they claim you know Tuci's father or I would buy into that, like, who are the stage parents? Then then let me see do they look alike? It just doesn't. There's too much here. There's too much here for somebody to digest, and says that this truth may be a tough pill to swallow. Well, it would been better if he showed what his parents are supposed to look like and where they're supposed to come from. Yet it's true, and that was he awarded the state? Did he have no family? Whether Teresa's carefully constructed image as a saint has been upheld for decades, but the truth reveals a far more disturbing reality. Her missionaries, charity celebrated for helping the poor, had have been in has been implicated in investigations explosing trafficking operations. Yes, reports and testimonies have revealed that children were sold to wealthy families under the guise of adoption with falsified records and coercion. Yeah, and a lot of them were sacrificed or raped to death right you know, Yeah, or tortured and sexually abused adoption with falsified records, a coersion of biological families. Multiple investigations including one in India in twenty eighteen, confirmed that these adoptions were fronts for trafficking, so generating large sums of money that vanished into intraceable or untraceable accounts, rather than being used to aid the poor. This wasn't charity. It was exploitation on the glibs. Just child trafficking. Yeah, we get it. And that's that's not in dispute. Which in dispute. Here is the rest of it. More, howeverle things can be revealed, but you might you might one want I think is what that's supposed to be. To research that by yourself, it's pretty bad. I personally have known this for a very long time. Yet many rather wanted to believe in the illusion while everyone in India knows the truth. Posting this in the past on Facebook and it always got deleted. Yeah, that's that's. That's one of those things like, oh, this is really spicy and it must be true because they took it that that's that's that's a very uh, that's manipulative right there. You gotta watch this. You got to appreciate this one because you know it's been banned before. Get it well to hot it's one of those type of things. I want to correct the second to last image. There is no direct evidence linking Christine Brady to Giselaine Maxwell and I jumped the gun there. Well, if you already did that, you're also saying that mother Teresa was a man and that's the father of Anthony Faucci. Right, you didn't jump the gun with that. Let's focus on evidence keeping. Okay, okay, anyway, let's just take a look at it. I think it's that music the whole time, because if it is, I'll smash my own head against the wall ontil stops hurting. So I mean, yeah, ugly women or I mean is it a man? I don't know? In case you did not this is this is how I hate the obnoxious smugness of fucking people who don't usually have their facts right. In case you did not know, doctor Fauci is the son of the largest child trafficker on the planet. Yes, connect the dots. Fuck the stupid statement, the yes connect the dots part, like, oh, you're stupid, You're not paying attention, You're assuming a lawful out there chief for Catholics, this may burst your bubble. Photo of Mother Treesa with Robert Maxwell Israeli Massad agent. They were into child they were into it like they they did like like a rock song like that. They were into this record from Elvis and they were into child sex trafficking together. Maxwell is the father of Just Laying. Maxwell. Mother Treesa sold babies and was used in photo ops throughout the nineteen eighties when she public when she pushed on us as a saying what when she was pushed on us as a saint. That's doctor Fauci standing next to her. Okay, so they stand next to each other. That must mean the related, got it? I understand now. So they're saying that's a male and that that's her his son Sidney the hand justph thing's gotta gotta fucking go. The people that try to read in their things too hard, that aren't freaking smart enough to understand how to do like real real like research and I don't know, goddamn it, read a book and once a while like oh he said three, ah, he hold his hands like this.
Speaker 27: Ah.
Speaker 6: It's like if it's not done like constantly, like oh, somebody goes like this, Oh my god, they're going to there's a call. It's like, yeah, there's something that people naturally do without even thinking. Chill out. Fauci is married to Giseling Maxwell's sister.
Speaker 31: Is that right.
Speaker 6: In the last day? Oh yeah, thats with that? And she says that that's not she's saying Christine Grady to Ghizzling Maxwell jumped the gun there, So that's the one that she's saying, isn't correct. Oh, here's a here's a good one. Here's here's a real nice sweet one. Yeah, just man, I wish I could find that freaking wherever that is. I don't though, but if someone shares it in tegram, maybe I wouldn't even see it because I'm stopped at a specific spot on telegram to show stuff later.
Speaker 29: But that.
Speaker 6: Zooming in thing that I can't seem to find, now, maybe I get maybe I send it to If I send it to Nick, I don't feel it. But it's like not a grain of sand. It's way smaller than that, and it just keeps zoom and zooming zooming, like a fractal, Like then what the closer you get it? So it's a whole other freaking world and stuff, right, And yeah, they're saying that that's inside you and it's a chip and who the hell created something like that, because that's not something that we could possibly do that. That's such a small fine detail of such a such a tiny little object. I don't think it would be possible. We're freaking tooy gonna use. Yeah, the thing that etches and lays it out and would have to be even smaller than that, unless, of course it's to scale because size is relative. Right, Oh, Like we could be a drop. We could be all encapsulated, as they said in the Gun Slinger series Dark Tower series. We could our entire universe could be in a do drop hanging off of a leaf in our frame of reference of time could be billions of years, and it could just be one morning on another and another realm, you know, another point of existence because size is relative to whatever you're comparing it to. All right, maybe we're giants.
Speaker 14: Well I can't.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't want to never mince speaking. They didn't. All right, So here's the.
Speaker 7: One tonight is to send a message to the Jewish people of America and the work.
Speaker 6: This is going to make you sick. If you're watching my show, you could have aut a throw up or throw something. Don't break your own phone. Don't break your own phone, or your TV or your computer screen.
Speaker 7: That right, that Israel. You are not alone, not today, not tomorrow, not for reper for those of you who are asking for a two state solution, that's not a reality.
Speaker 31: Right.
Speaker 6: We got to kill everybody because the Jews held us to or whatever that cult is.
Speaker 7: Death. The Jewish people adore life.
Speaker 6: They dore life. The Jewish people adore life, and people who are uh chiant you survive and Gaza should it should be more than overjoyed then that they're being all slaughtered. If they love death and they have a death wish, right, I'm sure that's what they feel when they're carrying parts of their children away from a bomb site. Yeah, this guy right here is a fucking demon. This guy right here should be put down. This is the Abrahamic death cult. This is Christian Zionism. This is evil, This is Frankism. This is straight out of the learning Kabbala. This is the mind virus, if you want to call anything virus, mind parasite of Abrahamic relations that make good intention people weapons of defense and offense for these evil, evil, child killing, fucking cult Jews. They couldn't get over the goal line without us carrying him on their fucking shoulders, on our shoulders where their human meat shields, right, because we are told that that's what our God expects except from us. Wow, no one, no one saw the game there, No one's no no one caught that and said, wait a minute, but you wrote this book, so you justify everything that you do even though it's it would be evil for anyone else to do. And you want us to defend you because you said our God is your god. But then you also say it's not with things like the law of the stranger. Like everybody else, you can torment, torture and kill and rape and do whatever you want with them. And you know, practice usery on but not your own people. No, on your own people. You have ten you have ten laws. You have to follow the ten commandments, but everybody else fuck him right, and then they come wrong and you teach somebody else that, look at how mortal we are. These are the ten commandments that are logic for people to follow, so they don't rip each other apart. And you'd say yourself, wow, the ten Commandments. You are just and wise people. And then the funny thing is they tell you just like a court system with all the rules. The rules are for you, buddy in there, and their conduct does not get regulated when it comes to you. They can do whatever they want and it's actually positive. They earn street cred for harming someone who's not a Jew or someone who's not in their cult. However way you want to put that.
Speaker 7: Never mixed nor blend. There is a one state solution.
Speaker 6: Israel, never mix or blend. Well, that sounds very supremacist of you, buddy. Why is that okay for them to say that? Huh? Meanwhile, they're pushing everybody into every country that they don't belong in and incentivizing the shit out of them to do so, and saying, hey, by the way, you get to exploit the hell out of the taxpayers and when you get there, so have fun.
Speaker 7: Today, Israel, tomorrow, Israel forever. We should sink any Iranian naval boats that threaten international shipping.
Speaker 6: If we should sink any Iranian boats.
Speaker 7: I don't really fully understand what I've just said. Let me say it to you in playing Texas speech. America should roll up at sleeve and not the living daylights out of Tehran for what they have done to it.
Speaker 6: Oh at Tehran, or maybe that was just a mistyping, because you know how that works.
Speaker 7: Too, get them so hard that are in it.
Speaker 6: How much is he is he reassuring his his place in the in the in the you know, America two point zero with this bullshit? Or it's because it's not always payoff, it's these Some of these people are severely mentally deranged psychopaths, sociopaths who believe in their own bullshit, in their own rhetoric, and not that they're fooled because they know goddamn well what they're doing, but they feel very impassioned by it nonetheless right like did I do good boss? Did I do good Master?
Speaker 7: I mean as well once again fear us and our friends will again trust us. Anti Semitism is sin and as saying it, damn is it?
Speaker 6: Though? Because what is anti semitism anyway? First, you don't you have to be a quote unquote semi and aren't just words fucking made up? So you can't hate or be upset with or condemn somebody for being a child killer or murderer, a thief, a criminal, any other thing that anyone else who was not in that cult if they were doing those things would be a criminal. But if they're doing it and you notice and you say something, then you're you're the criminal. You're the problem. You're the hate field person because you're witnessing somebody do horrific acts and you have the audacity, you have the audacity to say something about it, to do the right thing. Now you're an anti Semite, good wear it proudly.
Speaker 7: It's the soul and there is coming to day according to Matthew twenty five, when God is going to clean the clock of every anti Semitic nation.
Speaker 6: I hope, I hope somebody cleans your fucking fat ass clock first, Buddy.
Speaker 7: Anti Semitism is not a Jewish problem. It's everyone's problem.
Speaker 6: Antism, Yeah, because they make it everyone's problem, because that's it's not even a thing. It's contrived. Hey, stop fucking doing the horrible things that you do, like throwing speking speaking of throwing the Jew down the well? How many finds how many times they find children writting corpses in that well? Who threw them there?
Speaker 9: Buddy?
Speaker 7: Semetism has scored its most dramatic victory since nineteen forty five. There's a difference this time. Israel has an if.
Speaker 6: Oh, sadly he wasn't referring to the the mass murdering of Germanic people post nineteen forty five with that, s David, but that they won a victory right liberation. Oh and then they, you know, they had their nice little period of a Nuremberg that everybody cries for because they're not paying attention to what happened in Nurberg. They just have have an impression. People love to carry on an analogy or you know, they their foundation is an impression that was made upon them by things, you know, by statements or whatever. It's only an impression of what the truth is. It's not the truth, and it's the only an impression of what they think happened through their own field or like the grapevine thing, like somebody says something and one end and then it gets to the other. It's not even that strong. And then they will then from that lack of understanding or lack of you know, study, will then make draw conclusions from that and then measure the world that they see from that deletely shaky foundations. And that's what makes a person stupid. Sorry, but that is the reality of it. If you're not one hundred percent sure, and you go full boar ahead of something with something that is ignorance, that is an easy way to hear for you to mis be misled. And if you have an actual conscience and a soul and empathy and stuff like that, you might not like how you're being steered when you realize it's hurting other people and you're the tool that they used to do it.
Speaker 7: To crush its enemies.
Speaker 6: These fat old fucks are very demonic and very very militant, and I'm sure they have a couple of children in their fucking trunks too.
Speaker 7: Anti sympitism excuse me for the swearing.
Speaker 6: I'm that's the.
Speaker 7: Anti semitism transformed transform Germany Germans in World War.
Speaker 6: Two and to the most awesome people on the goddamn planet. It's a shame that they all died, the noblemen that they were doing their best to just get them out somewhere, rather than you know, oh, have our agreement, sounds great, sounds good. You know, we just don't want them to sabotage our country again or to do what they're doing in Berlin ever again. So we got to get them out of industry. We've got to get this predatory banking out of here, and we've got to stop the perversion. So you got to keep them out of the education too, and not giving them the power to, oh, I don't know, boycott industry and production during time of war to cripple your war effort like you did the First World War. Yeah, it would be probably a good idea to isolate that issue too, so they couldn't just ruin your Oh and you know the media thing that they've controlled for so long and have completely turned Germans against each other even back between the two worlds. Oh, it's horrible now, but uh yeah, anyway.
Speaker 7: From the most educated people on earth into Nazis.
Speaker 6: So the Germans are the most educated people on the earth, and you know that German ingenuity into Nazis into national socialists who realized that they were being taken advantage of. I'm helping him along because he's not he's not getting it right.
Speaker 7: Throwing Jewish children in the ovens of Auschwitz.
Speaker 6: That never happened and Jewish children, give me a break. This this this is still fucking this is still being instead with a straight face. This will still being instead of a straight face. It's eighty one degrees outside I'm missing a beautiful there right now.
Speaker 7: Which ladies and gentlemen of America, it's time to take off the globes and identify.
Speaker 6: And right right, this is a call to murder. This is the perium. Just so you know what's what's rumbling in the background. This is the perium coming back around. But guess what, people out there who stated it anything on social media, I'm fucked by the way. Yeah, time is short. They're gonna come and they're gonna use AI to gather that data, that metadata volunteer, they're gonna get see those planes falling from the sky, ship like that, car accidents. Oh, I mean, especially since everything's freaking got to Litian battery in it, right, they can They can cause your death very easily. And if there's something that like tech inside of us, from eating our food or getting injected with it or drinking the water or breathing in the air, all the easier for.
Speaker 9: Them to you know, with it.
Speaker 6: People, especially when you're treating them horribly and running off of their children and killing them and poisoning and forcing their children off to wars for you. Yeah, yeah, it's okay to be upset, But now that's not even okay anymore, because this is total war now right, This is a total destruction of us, and this guy is calling for it. These are the rumblings. I'm telling you, Perim is coming. If we don't stop it, It's on its way. It's already well on its way. It's probably happening. We're probably witnessing it in the events of recent news whose or the last couple of years. It's coming. We've seen a lot of purges, we've seen a lot of deaths, we've seen a lot of people being wiped out indiscriminately. But wait till they actually have targets and they alienate you and they remove your ability to keep funds anywhere, crippling your ability to conduct life, and then demonize you in the cult, in the corpse of public opinion. It's you know how easy it is these days to frame people on their computers to this is all coming. This is all coming, Perium. If you don't remember, was a massive slaughter of people who didn't even have anything to do with Haram, who was doing a noble thing, trying to stop Mordecai and his psychopathic buddies from ruining a kingdom a Haserros's kingdom, and he was given it was it was it was a what do you call a government uh order or agreement to do what he was about to do. And still he got back stabbed. Hahaha. That happens a lot. And they went and they hung him instead, and then ten of his children, and then they wanted to kill crazy rampage of everyone else, and this was still allowed by the king. Now we have King Orange Man, King Cheetoh Jesus, it's all happening. It's coming. These are the motherfuckers that are letting us know about it with their stupid fucking statements into the massive crowds of indoctrinated, scared Christian people who normally, you know, when they're not in this type of setting, probably are pretty rational. But now when it comes to religion, the fear of the end of the world, the fear of revelations just happened. Everybody's in this frizzy and tizzy. That's why I don't I don't try to pay any freaking uh credit to that shit because it's part of it's part of the the syop, it's part of the mind control. It's very easy if you wrote a book it's very easy if you take a book and Okay, well they're expecting this to happen, so let's make it happen, and then it'll be prophecy to these these people, and then we'll continue to convince them that this is the end of times so that we can manipulate them right to their deaths. There doesn't have to be anything mysterious, mythistical, or or even divine about that. That's people doing things or whatever these fucking things are that that look like people doing these things, e.
Speaker 7: Anti similar similar, and do not tolerate them. Circumstence, the answer is not to pray for them. The answer is the anti Semites out of all.
Speaker 6: Is don't pray for them, Anti Simmons out of what the fuck is he even talking about, and.
Speaker 7: Defund every university in America that p that premius anti Semitism.
Speaker 6: They want to they wanna deport, starting with the students. But wait till it's you that they're kicking out a country. If if it's if it's easier than killing you.
Speaker 7: To be taught in that college or university to the next generation.
Speaker 6: Right, So, so we're going to completely change the way history and reality and truth are is shared by climbing down on already liberal, woke, fucking universities. Do you understand how psychotic this world is. It's never crazy enough for these people, It's never backward enough. It's the doctrine of inversion.
Speaker 16: This.
Speaker 6: I don't give a fuck, Adam Green, fuck you, shove it up your ass. Okay. Yes, the element of Frankism is a very important thing because it outlines and illustrates exactly what these Christian Zionists are all about, because they created the fucking brethrens that spawned these people in the first place. And the luring Kabbala in motion is what the Francists and the Sabatineans were. So if you want to know what the luring Kabbala is and in practice and emotion, look at the Zionism, Zionism which we keep everybody talking about. Why would you not want to talk about fucking Frankism if you're talking about Zion It's just what made that, It's what produced that.
Speaker 7: Israel is the apple of God's eye. Israel is unique to God. First Chronicle seventeen says.
Speaker 6: For you God, all yeah, but Israel was people that had the And I still don't even buy all this bullshit because I you know, there's too much, there's too much tainting in than that. And by the way, it's not my culture, it's not my people. Why the fuck do I care. It's not even the region in which I live. Why would I follow their bullshit? Anyway? The whole point is Israel was a state of mind. You remember that piece of garbage named uh, named Jacob, who all of a sudden can redeem themselves after struggling with God blah blah blah blah blah, right, piece of every person in the Bible, who's who's a superhero to the Jews is a piece of fucking shit, murder of criminal, thief, whatever. And then oh my god, they change like you can't wipe away some stuff. You have victims, you've harmed people. It's not as oh, well, look lucky you you feel better about yourself now you oh you're on the path of it. It's like, oh you you you you self improved. What about all the fucking carnage that you've caused. You're still you still have something to pay for? Their fucker no, not here, not here, not not in their book, sickening it to la lack of accountability, lack of lack of self awareness. And this guy's gonna misquote or take out a context, but he doesn't even have to because that book is riddled with lies. Anyway. Chronicles seventeen says, for you got almighty, blah blah blah Israel, and you know, because there was apparently a state to call that now there wasn't. No, there wasn't. This is all. This is the thing, talking to uneducated people who assumed that there was this whole thing that didn't exist ever and then and then talking about it like as if it's a thing now. And that's why we have to preserve it. Because Solomon and David and all these other people who aren't fucking even your culture. Yeah, great, Solomon was a murderer, David was a freaking criminal. Whatever whatever these are, these are their heroes. Solomon messes around with seventy two demons to create a palace for or temple for her self in the name of God. Why it was God not able to help and gotta get the demons involved? This makes any sense to you? Oh, unless there God is the fucking demon king, then it makes sense.
Speaker 7: Almighty, I've made your people, Israel, your very own.
Speaker 6: People, your people, Israel, people Israel. Place no people Israel, place, no people Israel, state of mind place no fuck off pastor whatever. Fuck this asshole is evangelist.
Speaker 7: Forever Forever means right now, it means a million years from now. God does not break covenant and he certainly.
Speaker 6: Uh that statement alone pissed me off. God does not break covenant. What fucking it's like, my imaginary friend does not do these things that I don't think that my imaginary friend would do. Mm hmm. Like Abraham, right, Abraham who hears voices in his head because he's all drugged out of his fucking mind on the Purple and uh, you know, taking fumigation tent sessions, and then decides that the voices his head would like him to kill his own son, and then it snaps out of it just before he's about to do it. And still, because he's a Jew, has to kill something, So he kills a goat that, you know, a gentle human being would have if he was stuck in the thatches or whatever, would have helped the animal out so it could go on its way. No, he said, oh, good God, get my God, my demonic God gave me a anybody call a stand in for my son, So let's go kill He was getting he was getting tired of just killing the the whole, the whole rock, the whole, the whole freaking thing that's in the Prah al Sharif, the the dome of the rock that was a kill ground for a bunch of animals that the psychopath Abraham was. It's all ritual magic. It's all black magic, blood, death cult shit. And that's at the very hearts of everything. This was saturn cult, guys, and this is what created Christianity, Catholicism. Rome was another word for the en knights. This predates all that stuff. They just take different forms for the manipulation of And we're you know, Gothic nature. We always want to help, We always want to We all don't because we have like sensibilities and it's something that offends our sensibilities. We try not to, you know, emulate something that's bad. We try not to be that thing. And then we're manipulated by those things because and they consider us we you know, they resent us and hate us even more for having kindness, especially towards them when we help them out. Then they really hate us. There's no winning with something that is sole purpose is to destroy you. That's what makes them parasitic.
Speaker 7: Has not broken covenant with Israel. Consider the distinct features of Israel in the Bible. In Exodus nineteen, God makes these promises to Israel. God tells Moses to inform the Jewish people, you should be a kingdom, a priest, and a holy nation. There is no of a nation to whom God has ever made those words. The Jewish people are chosen, they are cherished, They're the apple of God's eye.
Speaker 6: They are, and everybody else who doesn't do all kinds of horrible, wicked shit must be garbage. Why did God make anybody else?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 6: Why don't he just make a bunch of Jews? If that's if that's the truth, What the fuck are we all doing here? Why aren't we all Jews? Why did you know? Excuse me? And why do his people have a have a taste for circumcised skin from a boy, a little baby. Fry those up like onion, like like you know, calamari and chow down right? What the fuck is wrong with God's chosen fucking people?
Speaker 7: Bullshit people of covenant? And God has never broken that covenant with the Jewish people.
Speaker 6: Never is this ever yet?
Speaker 7: And those are you pastors in America who are still riding the hobby horse of your false theology of replacement theology.
Speaker 6: Oh my God, like you're see the hypocrisy and the projection here your false theology. So nobody can confirm any of the things that you're saying. But if you say it with much enoughing, passion and conviction, it means that you're right. He who can yell out us as correct? Right fucking faggot, fat faggot.
Speaker 7: Gee, find something else to say. You're just mistaken about that? From the word gold. What do you do to it? Israel America? God will do to us. The day we stop blessing Israel will be the day God stops blessing the United States of America.
Speaker 6: He's not doing a very good job. And by the way, we were Israel before Israel was ever Israel, so we should be taking care of our own. Thanks for clearing that up for us, because we were Israel long before Israel was ever Israel. Nineteen thirteen ish would be the benchmark there, but obviously it was setting in for a long time prior to that. But when we got that lovely bank here. That was the end of it. In nineteen thirty three. We're gone gone anyway, all right, I'm gonna put something. I gotta do something. It's called p So I'm gonna do that drinking coffee. Which one do we want to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this looks like it's gonna be good. So there's two things about the left Tahua. Yeah, let's I'll play this one first. That way you can kind of get an idea of why I'm playing this. Did he good? Mia? Yeah? Sorry, all right, So let's watch this one quick. It's a quick one. It's a quickie.
Speaker 39: A major rescue operation has taken place in Guatemala to intervene an extremist cult.
Speaker 6: Lev Ta'hor.
Speaker 39: Let's take a look at the core. Guatemalan authorities rated the extremist Jewish cult Lev T'hoor in Guatemala over the weekend, rescuing one hundred and sixty children and teens from the community following allegations of rape, human trafficking, forced marriage, and other forms of abuse. Lev Dhoor was founded in nineteen eighty eight in Israel and is a.
Speaker 6: Known extreme That guy right there, I've seen being taken. Well, it looks like him, but they all look the same with that hair, right. I think that's one of the dudes that his hand behind his back.
Speaker 39: At one point missed cult that settled in Guatemala between twenty fourteen and twenty seventeen.
Speaker 6: Look those fucking faces.
Speaker 39: The US Department of Homeland Security assisted Guatemalan as the investigation of the cult following the escape of four miners.
Speaker 6: When when you escape the four miners, guess what do you know? What these fucking people did? You know what they did after this? After they got raided and they liberated the children? This is this is how This is how much they owned places, right, They went and they re abducted them. Yes, they went to the authorities. This is how they This is how confident they are in the power that they have over quote unquote governments, is that they went and they try to get them back.
Speaker 33: Is it.
Speaker 6: I think they were actually successful to a to a degree before it got thwarted again. But holy fuck, that should tell you a whole lot about these fucking people and their power and who they're really. You know, what's pulling the strings is always the money, the banks, right, because that's that's what. That's what the scum operates out of. That's that's the power of the cult. Gotta have the business to make the cult work, right, gotta have the gotta have the funds to make the the political party work. If you're you know, talking about those are two separate things. But you say what I mean, you have to have the funding to make the business work. In November, there is suspicion of possible crimes of human trafficking and other offenses, specifically in the form of forced pregnancy, yes baby mills, so that they could sacrifice the more seldom abuse against miners. You imagine those little fucking little skinny little dude boy, whatever's with the these He saw that face screaming and yelling at the police where there they should be scared and ship were caught and we have all no, they're that freaking oh my god, like that's how that's how much power they do. They know that they have that. They're not intimidated at all whatsoever. And they don't feel shamed, they don't feel guilt, they don't feel oh my god, something bad is about to have me. They have no fear of it. That's why they're and just think about that somebody with absolutely no fear of repercussions is capable of doing a whole lot of horrible things to people because they know that they will never have to answer for it.
Speaker 9: That is.
Speaker 6: Horrific. And that's the world that we live in right here. Never mind Guatemala and rape. It is suspected that these crimes were committed by a member, by a member. Come out and dude, all.
Speaker 9: Of them.
Speaker 6: Of the community called left to her against miners belonging to that community, belonging to that community, or still on into that community, or birthed into that community by means that weren't exactly what they call it voluntary contra personal men pretend.
Speaker 39: Guatemalan authorities also stated that suspected bones of a child were found on the premises of the cult. In addition to the one hundred and sixty children taken from the cult, forty women were also rescued in the.
Speaker 6: Raid, which in forty women were usso rescued from the raid. Those were the baby Mills.
Speaker 39: Well dozens of police officers as well as social workers. Leftahor has a sworded history with the law, with two cult leaders being convicted of kidnapping and child sexual exploitation in New York in twenty twenty one and in twenty twenty two, they're.
Speaker 6: Like, Oh, the likes to say, Oh, this is just isolated, that these people are into that thing. That's just that guy, and you can play that game all you want, but it's a cult and this is just a guy that got cult caught, right, That's all that is. They didn't know that's the fall guy because that's the guy that got called that. That's not what we're into. That's what that guy was. And they'll still fight for that person because they can't they can't, you know, easily openly admit to the fact that that's what any of their people are doing, because I'm a raise a suspicion. That's that's in the in the fantasy world that I live in, pretending that somehow they don't also own the judicial system and all the other machinations of government to where it wouldn't fucking matter anyway killing people they'd have to shut up or quiet or confuse would be the public so that they would stop getting upset about it or think that there's something solved. Oh they got the guy, Oh they got you know, not when he realized that, Oh, we're being overrun by a cult that's going to continue to do this and they are completely untouchable.
Speaker 39: The cult leader was arrested in Mexico and children rescued.
Speaker 6: From the Yep, that's that. Mm all right, So we have this one and this one. I gotta get up. Like I said, Was this the same fucking thing?
Speaker 18: Nah?
Speaker 6: No, I didn't. Mostly just left a her cult yo Levy dramatic escape after three suspicious desks. Channel removed it from Evil YouTube, Evil YouTube, Jewish YouTube, but left a her cult bonded by Shlomo Hellebrins in nineteen eighty eight. Often described as a cult, it consists of about two hundred three hundred members. It's this, Oh, here's the guy I was talking about right there. That's the guy that looked a lot like to do that. They were that didn't have his hands behind the back the other day. Let's go agents captured Yo'll alter a head member. Blah blah blah, and there is again there is Jewish child sex cult leader of lev Tahoor skinny go on, very Abraham Lincoln looking fucking skinny ass prick. Okay, let's get I'm gonna I'm gonna set up a different type of share screen here a little bit more stable. I would say, I think we're gonna use this one. It's probably the same, it's probably the same story. Maybe it's not a lot of people escape from this place. I guess. Uh No, they don't let you do the better screen quality on Odyssey or Bit. Shoot, it seems at least I'm rumbled. I don't know if you know that. But if you go to the the video with if you go to where it has a little a little thing, it's a little uh what do you call it, the gear, you click it and you hit quality, and then you drop it down to nineteen twenty pe, You're good to go. You got your the highest quality if it chooses for you. Sometimes on your phone, assuming that you know they're hey, voodo, what's U body? Yeah right, I wonder if it's a pack handlers, Yeah, it'll it'll try to you just based on your connection or your or your so yeah, just always check that and if you can just make your uh, your quality better just by hitting that little little little thing right there and hit the Yeah. So four point five magabytes per second isn't a whole lot to ask for. So all right, so let's go. Let's let's go to this. I think I did that right. Get my stupid face off the screen for a minute. I have way is there that's still up there? It's on a bitch, go away. I gotta hit it again, I guess, all right, So let's there. Why is this way the fuck up here? There?
Speaker 16: You go?
Speaker 30: Oh?
Speaker 6: Is that the how long? It's uh? All right? I got you. It should have already gone away to the end if it was just trying to look the video though.
Speaker 40: Hi.
Speaker 34: My name is Mandy lay Vi. I escape left the Horror. This is me just over three years ago. And these are some of the leaders who left.
Speaker 41: The harr right now.
Speaker 6: And I'm gonna say right now that I don't even trust that like this could also be a play, right, like I escaped to Dad, It's just okay, So here's our one story of our one guy and the heroism and YadA, YadA, YadA. Right, it's just it's it's to me, it sounds like release velve material again to protect the group. But whatever, I think it's something is.
Speaker 11: Gold very happy to see that you are really interesting to get to the bottom to the food, because we want people to know the truth.
Speaker 13: Left Her is a cult that is based on three things, anger, sadness, and pain. That's what left Her is.
Speaker 14: Everybody has their is.
Speaker 36: Someone do not want leave in the community, You're gonna be more than happy to help them.
Speaker 6: To live right now.
Speaker 13: If someone wants to get out of left of Her, you just can't. Everything is luck. My father always had a thought maybe he wants to leave the community. And he told you. He already told my mom. I already heard this once. But yeah, I loved my.
Speaker 34: The main reason how my father ended up dying in the cold was because left the Heart doesn't.
Speaker 13: Let anybody go to any doctor without permission.
Speaker 11: I didn't know that there's a climb or the the you don't pay.
Speaker 34: Yeah, he could have been alive if they would have let him go before the doctor, for sure. Since my father died, they basically took away all my brothers from the house with force from my mother.
Speaker 13: They said, okay, so now you don't have.
Speaker 34: A they don't have a father, who's going to give them, who's going to take care of them more like a in a religious way. So they said they have to place them in different houses, like in the leader's houses and stuff.
Speaker 35: Like that, not nothing compromise that in my well being and the and and and the and the and the and the and the feeling of the children.
Speaker 13: I really wanted to see my mother.
Speaker 34: And every time I went to see my mother, I just got hit from myne garden and stuff like terribly, like like in front of my mom's house she had to meet.
Speaker 13: Hear me crying that I just want to come see her.
Speaker 34: Every time I look back to it, it's very like it's very painful back And I don't know why they didn't, because we.
Speaker 15: Really want to have to have good for our kids and the best for our kids, and with me, there is no way now a generation without young in relationship.
Speaker 11: How were comat it to they get this is the education, this is the this is the people who live in there.
Speaker 34: The main reason why I decided to leave and I said enough is enough was because they try to force me to get married a twelve year old girl that was my first cousin, and I didn't want that.
Speaker 13: She didn't want the fourth parents are involved.
Speaker 1: People teach you are involved.
Speaker 11: They're gonna always gonna find the best solution.
Speaker 13: He made us crying room like just I have to say that I want.
Speaker 11: You know when they said your marriages.
Speaker 16: The Congress was sixteen seventeen, which is pick completely with the legal system.
Speaker 12: My husband was sixteen something when we got married, and married last and.
Speaker 11: Sebnday, and we read it until I was before sixteen. We read sixteen.
Speaker 16: So it depends like now at decide you do what ian if you you need to do at this point it putty putten.
Speaker 13: We'll tell y at them, but it's not.
Speaker 42: My wife was sixteen years old when I married legally in New York. You know, twenty eight years later on I can't imagine a better club.
Speaker 34: The way he left her from the place in what mothers I didn't like a property or something, and they just took a big forest.
Speaker 1: It took a tractor.
Speaker 34: They literally cut off all the trees, moved their rocks and stuff, and they started building tents.
Speaker 13: So it's basically wood and plastic and the roof is a little metal, you know, like a ladle uminium. The lucky ones have shipping containers, which is more not it's easier, it's better. No air conditioning.
Speaker 34: Besides, the Robbie has air conditions container and he has a house to a nice, very nice house. They had a lot of problems in them, and they had snakes, animals that run around, like a lot of spiders, like dangerous ones. Because it was a big forest and Guatemala is like a hot country, you know, maybe it's playing the ground.
Speaker 13: Most of the kids were like just crocs. They don't have shoes. From three years old, you have to already have all the black clothing. It's called.
Speaker 11: I wrote of three hundred guarding the lebush, and he wrote about it.
Speaker 13: It's just about the face covering the pages.
Speaker 12: Past.
Speaker 7: How we want to do it.
Speaker 11: We want to come because we learn from the inside.
Speaker 1: What would they up and down?
Speaker 11: And we all the time with other people, but.
Speaker 42: Our we want to do it.
Speaker 11: We can four times and you try to investigate if it was real.
Speaker 6: Way to do it enough?
Speaker 35: You don't want to put you took a lot of time, a few months and then at the women.
Speaker 11: Something I wanted something. And let's say and and and and. As I said, there's some groups called the group of the shall yes.
Speaker 23: So there, for example, they took in the heads before they put the cake to put like a piece of plastic like this, so you shouldn't see the shape of the heads.
Speaker 11: So for this strange stuff. I mean because will never.
Speaker 16: Do it.
Speaker 11: Happy, don't want to be any happy.
Speaker 34: Any abuse possible is happening there, Any abuse whatever you can imagine things they with everything that would happen there, Yes, everything you can think of.
Speaker 43: The Provincial Human Rights Commission has released its import into the handling of the children from Left to Whore. It says youth protection officials took too long to intervene investigations in twenty thirteen led to allegations of neglect and child abuse.
Speaker 24: The political authorities in Quebec City will make sure that the system is going to change and that sort of situation will not happen again.
Speaker 44: If if we if we have to give the day Marcus, we tell you we have to give Marcus, but you don't think of investment Mars.
Speaker 34: So Marcus, you get any time left or if the rabbie decides right now to give your Marcaus, you would give you Marcus.
Speaker 11: That's a Marcus, because because we give every day Marcus.
Speaker 6: You know just.
Speaker 11: As everybody. If you received one trip search if you want.
Speaker 34: Everybody, they would just put me on a table with a belt in like a sexual abuse is mostly with the rabbi with the main rabbit was happening. He was doing your physical stuff good boys. Mostly maybe with the girls too, but for sure enough with boys. Talking about the robb left the heart was literally having kids sleeping with him in his back, and that would never be forgotten. Mh, you know how to convince that you have to do it for your ticken. He literally said, you have to come sleep whatever whatever you told us to.
Speaker 13: It's because for a picken.
Speaker 6: That's what he said.
Speaker 45: At chicken, they didn't punish. They gave chicken. My chicken was usually Marcus Marcus. I would get a lot from another's wife, she for Goldman, or from guital Mindo was now. The last time I got Marcus was with Goldman. I had to go get the belt and tell the principle that I wanted Marcus. I said, I believe that I wish still knows that the patch I am receiving will clean my resument. And like always, I had to take off my clothes. They were to tie me up with a gotto, lead me down in front of the whole school, and I got lashes on the back many times. Really, the Visha is worse than the Malchus. If you cried, you got extra lushes because you have to do chieva out of love and you are not allowed to cry after.
Speaker 37: I had to kiss her.
Speaker 45: Hand afterwards, and then she gave me some mister for like twenty minutes. And sometimes I would have to say it Holden.
Speaker 13: Every day was just getting hid, punishing, torturing. I couldn't. I didn't want to experience it every day again.
Speaker 34: I just wanted to not see myself again and not feel any of this actions and feelings. So I decided I want to kill myself. I tried drinking bleach. So what I did is I put a bunch of sugar and I.
Speaker 13: Try to drink it. I should just try to find myself out of the world. I couldn't experience.
Speaker 34: Left Art.
Speaker 6: Jews being victimized by other Jews. They are a cannibalistic bunch, aren't they anymore?
Speaker 13: It was just I couldn't.
Speaker 6: I couldn't take it.
Speaker 13: I couldn't see myself again in the morning again.
Speaker 12: After the agree, Mindy was not alone. Someone else was desperate to get out. In November twenty eighteen, Sarah Fega Teller, the daughter of Leftahar's founder, managed to escape to the US with her small children. She said that her brother Nachmann Hill Friends, who inherited the leadership, was more extreme than her father, and she deemed the group not safe to keep her children there.
Speaker 34: The rabbi's younger son took over, and he became way worse than the first one. Like the old rabbi wouldn't marry off twelve year old girls, that wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Happen at that time.
Speaker 13: But the new rabbi that took over, he was marrying off twelve year old girls.
Speaker 12: Coursibly insecure and desperate for power. Nachman Hill Brands enacted new restrictions and customs with harsh consequences for disobeying or questioning his new rules.
Speaker 13: Something that could happen to me.
Speaker 34: The abb i would tell you don't talk for anyone for one year, like he literally decided the new kings, we could tell you, you know there follow this. You've been taken away from your house. You have to come statial for one two weeks depends on whatever he did.
Speaker 12: His enforcers are a group called the Hanhala, led by three Wine Garden brothers and their sister. Two weeks after the founding leader died, Knafman Hell Brands insisted his sister, the twenty four year old mother of four that contained sesame, a food she was known to be allergic to. She was afraid to disobey the new leader. After an immediate allergic reaction, she died. Her brother blamed the death on her lack of faith in him as the new Riba. He did not respond well to his other sister, Sarah Fega escaping left to horror. According to the US Justice Department, Nachman hell Brands directed the Hanhala to successfully kidnap two of his sister's children from within the US, attempting to bring them to Guatemala.
Speaker 13: Two children.
Speaker 12: Three weeks after the kidnapping, their plan was foiled.
Speaker 6: How do you get to do that if you don't have people working with you in government? How do you go from Guatemala to the United States to kidnapped children there and then take them back? How do you get to be so bold? You wouldn't do that when you're a little weasel parasite unless you have a whole lot of power in all the right places. It's uh, it's got friends, right, it's being assisted by people in positions, and they're probably in those positions because they know what they have to do when they're called upon to do something.
Speaker 12: And they were caught in Mexico with the two children. One was a boy age twelve, the other a girl age fourteen. While in Mexico, they reunited the young girl with her twenty year old husband. Their marriage had been pre arranged by knocked them in Hill Brands two years prior, when the girl was twelve and her husband was eighteen.
Speaker 7: She was married.
Speaker 11: Yes, she wasn't married in the island and the gold.
Speaker 35: She wanted to a twin to his father and stay with abuse, which we had crew if it was abuse.
Speaker 46: In the United States, it's God's not sporting their minded for easy affect her.
Speaker 12: According to the FBI, after the kidnapping, there were two other known attempts at kidnapping the children. They charged Knachen Hell Brands and members of the Hanhala for the brazen kidnapping and subsequent attempt at kidnappings.
Speaker 11: Because because that like this is that would stuck with that.
Speaker 47: Let me tell you something ahead if not to lie and it's a lie, but maybe we don't have a problem to go take this girl.
Speaker 13: You know why, because it's legal.
Speaker 11: He's sixteen years old.
Speaker 13: But we never, We never thrive.
Speaker 11: We never tried to have the.
Speaker 47: Seven year old or ten year old because we never getting them a call for help. Let's say even yes, it's also legal because it says clearly in the law of the federal government that if the tags abuse, you may take the tough even it's'porting.
Speaker 12: The Hanjala members charged in this multi country operation include notthwn hell Brands, Jaco of Winegarden detained in Guatemala March twenty twenty one, Schmail and the Oil Winegarden arrest of July twenty twenty one. Mayor Rosner, Yakov Rosner, Aaron Rosner, Matus Yahu Mosha Milka what Ayol Malka, the husband of this winegarden sister, all arrested in the US, with most of the leadership detained. The winegardens sister is the current head of Hanhala. All three of her brothers are awaiting extradition to the United States.
Speaker 6: I okay, So Rebecca is usually out to work this time of day, and she is here. So there's a couple of little things that I got, uh, you know, to assist in the other room. I got to take care of real quick. And then I'll be back into this. We'll change us out. We'll get into the Sir Patrick Mack stuff, and we'll visit over to the Telegram group and take a look at some of the stuff that people have posted there regarding the plane crashes and stuff like that. We'll get into some of the current current events.
Speaker 11: Us making it such a well and again no no thanks. Even such a weird job. They didn't realize Hill had so many speaks, so many.
Speaker 1: It's it's.
Speaker 11: Because it comes out the present.
Speaker 23: For example, the new childe the presented, they quoted what the mom and love regarding regarding herself. Yes, but this love they quoted, it's not balid because it was overwritten ten years ago.
Speaker 42: So this title is this is this title.
Speaker 11: There is not any more blot than the new title.
Speaker 23: According to new title, there's no crime because the new title is six fourteen years and the old title was saying sixteen years. So she was fourteen years at this time. So for it to the new title of twelve years ago, it's like alt and she's an adult going to love according to this yes start. So they made a big mistake, and that says is not such a big problem. Wanted to write someone and say and say and say a quota expired with them a law. But when you come text tradition and you and you break loss, it is not balanced the other countries.
Speaker 11: We're not giving loss. We're not giving us that you came here to say, that's what our purpose.
Speaker 9: So people say that too much, it's too much.
Speaker 7: You have to be mormal.
Speaker 11: What do you know about to be like a lot of going.
Speaker 12: Anyone not following the laws the way they see it is considered a going a gentile.
Speaker 14: He's probably going.
Speaker 13: He's not keeping any dot.
Speaker 33: Gov.
Speaker 12: Wine Garden said, it's commanded to be a murder rather than live as a gentile.
Speaker 11: Call someone from.
Speaker 16: The one saying that they were called. There were people calling them to come here and with them, and said that is the procedure.
Speaker 18: Will be.
Speaker 11: As followers, He said, when they come three.
Speaker 16: Older men and will go down down to coal to them. And meanwhile, all the women around up here, and each mother take the children and as as Sita is nine, take a knife and cut, take a knife and go with the with the and they said that the right moment, yeah, he said, cut it and close the eyes of their children and cut. And if you have because you have many children, then you will start with the small ones, so three ones can understand what you're saying.
Speaker 11: You as mothers start saying.
Speaker 16: That it's very painful what you're going to do, but it's necessary because once and they coming, are you coming to take their children away?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 16: Their children die? They have children. Then he said that that was that will be taking an account like she hit that of a pure corban. So then we got scared.
Speaker 12: Scared.
Speaker 34: If there's anyone who's funding for left harm, who's helping left or financially, should know they're giving money abuse people, the torture people.
Speaker 22: Looking we just wait up, told you four hundred times ago that very very big amount. Now are the people who live in New York, in Europe, in this world, they send and we told them where to.
Speaker 36: Send it a person they they those persons in the sucking community, they have us sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 46: If your daughter was it was someplace that she's blacked up, she's sexually assaulted that she and she crieses what we do.
Speaker 11: I have the proven to you that if we didn't have the proof, that you also plen it.
Speaker 36: When you're gonna be able to talk to her, I have to make sure such doesn't see beyond and told them.
Speaker 29: If you're gonna say no one, what.
Speaker 37: About that?
Speaker 11: Are you want to explain what's.
Speaker 26: Going to happen?
Speaker 48: They told her already you are putting people in jail when you're crying to them for help.
Speaker 11: Putting people into you always possibility, so be quality.
Speaker 15: It's gonna be a question that she gonna have confidence to answer.
Speaker 48: She's gonna know is she's not gonna be afraid to say yes or not. I don't know how you can make sure that it's gonna be free of influence.
Speaker 13: And information that I've sharing today had nothing but orthodox.
Speaker 34: It's only left herr at talking about sixty families, a couple hundred people.
Speaker 13: The people inside are good people, innocent people.
Speaker 34: By im meinily talking about the leaders who are brainwatching them and are abusing them, the people are just brainwashed.
Speaker 13: And that's interesting. Thank you so much.
Speaker 36: We do a beat people now, just you don't have to support us. You have to put the people in the right place in it's prism. It's prism, absolutely very strict.
Speaker 13: We appreciate that.
Speaker 44: I think you said why because if it's a dead place, the same has has its way how to fix stuff.
Speaker 14: H Okay, okay, you are you are very good.
Speaker 11: So it sinks from you then, and God help them.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 29: H the pro Israelis, and I can prove it to you.
Speaker 41: When they were traveling from Canada to what I'm out at the first time I saw other people first time, it's a different world.
Speaker 18: So I started thinking, I'm Mandy's older brother. And we escape like almost at the same time. And they're basically not anti Zionists, and they just pro themselves. I mean, they'll say everything to everyone whatever. They need something from you, so they'll say they need something from Israelis, so they'll be pro Israelis.
Speaker 41: They need something from Iran, so they will be anti Zionism. They want something from Jews, so, oh you're Jewish and whatever. And behind you they'll say that you're not Jewish and no one is Jewish except them. Even so, even a poor character even brest what they think and they teach you that they are the only Jews and there's no Jews outside Mashie who come just at them and everything is just related to them.
Speaker 32: Still, what happened, We lose it.
Speaker 6: It is already over. Oh I lost my connection. Oh man, why am I losing connection?
Speaker 40: Well?
Speaker 6: That sucks. I know it ended, but I didn't realize it ended that quickly. But how did I lose connection? It's dying. It says connection is unstable. Are you guys still seeing me over there? I just finished doing what I had to do for Rebecca. Oh crap. That sucks. All right, Well, anyway, we're back. Hopefully everybody's still here. I'll get rid of the stupid black screen now, dude. All right, that was messed up. It tanked. This is the cable connection one and it's hardwired. It's Ethernet connected, and it's still that bad. Thank you, Spectrum. Okay, so we're back. Forgive that. I had to take care of a few things and I had to talk to Rebecca for a little bit. Okay, thank you. Karen o FTJ media flash too.
Speaker 14: Just now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they are discussing, Alex. You're exactly right. I'm looking over on FTJ. Let's see. Someday I'll be able to use the OBS and maybe integrate these chats somehow to where I can actually see them all in the same page. I don't know if that's good, possible or not, but we should have the technology, it can be done. We can rebuild.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: Hmmm, I think maybe we'll go into the telegram real quick and again the phone number six one nine, I'll say a little bit less quickly. Sorry, coffee, right, six one nine three. That's wrong, six one nine four three one zero three three four on one second. Okay, we are in our two hour. We're in two hours and twenty four minutes, and it looks like or give or take, and we've got plenty of time, plenty of time. Now, there's one that I shared checking my finger in the telegram group, and it's called the Jewish Ritual Murder. It's like the history of they got it from the grew up with the last Battle Channel, which, by the way, I am like something like uh something along the lines of nine hundred posts behind, and I started looking at them again. It's just the dude whoever runs that thing is like bearing his own feed. So like within like a week or maybe a month, that's been like nine hundred posts. All right, let's go ahead to shere's green. Here we get the lipt hard thing. Either way, I don't think we need to hear another story about him. I think we're good with the one, yeah, says Mexico, Mexican Police. Now this is Mexico. The other one was Guada mont Guala. I mean it's at the tail end of it, right, Mexican Police, Raid lived to hor I mean it could. It could very well be the same exact place, or just getting the information wrong because you know how people are, says raid lift to Horror compound of pedophiles is why they framed it. And I think we've got it right here. Oh I made this, I made this connection before, but here's here's the proof on it here. Well yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Have your Milike Milikowski right, father numberto Horatio Midikowski and all you did is shortened a little bit other Benzi and Milakowski Benjamin Milakowski and Yahoo right Argentina Israel. Oh it's a different He reminds me of like a like a Scotsman when when Mike Myers dresses up like him and like Austin Powers are like on Saturday Live right with the big African button chops and all. This is funny. So o man, oh uh yeah, I think I felt I got it right. So let's go into the telegraph stuff here real quick. Oh mm hmm, Yeah, this is interesting. This is a little bit older US. It's Trump wants to bring back the world's fairs, and it's now law we must build beautifully again. Are you thinking what I am? I don't know what that person thinking, but I'm thinking that's more an indication of a reset, because they're going to retrain. They're going to train the new people of what the world was and is as they get rid of a shit ton of us who remember the truth about what life was and how it was, and what we should expect and what we should call freedom and all that and what our technological advance you know, limits were at least what we were taught this time around, were our limits when the most certainly are not the limits. And it says Russia accuses Bill Gates of funding bioterrorism in a shocking revelation. In a shocking revelation, Russia's Ministry of Defense has accused billionaire Bill Gates of funding bioterrorism related activities with the alleged goal of population reduction. During a high stakes press briefing, Major General Alexei Tashchev, Deputy Chief of the Nuclear, Chemical and Biological Protection troops of the Russian Armed Forces pointed fingers at the Gates Foundation, claiming it is a primary sponsor of the US African biolab complex. The allegations raised chilling questions about the involvement of global elites in dangerous biological research jews. Could this mark a turning point in the ongoing global debate about bio labs and their purpose? What is being hidden from the public The world waits for answers. Yeah, they don't answer to any but they don't answer to anybody. That's the problem. Mm hmm, alright, let's get a little bit further down here. H I think I'm no need to do a fast best fast best best part way further. We already saw this. We covered this the Project Stargate thing with the video that I had technocratic death cap Sam Altman's where did I put all this? What was it in a may if we've been in an Instagram group? But Sam Altman is a hermo, I guess we can't call him that anymore. Right, we have to say he's he's pink eye prone. He's more prone to get pink eye than most gentlemen. Revenus way you get it ready and his sister has h made allegations that she was sexually abused by him for a very long time. He says so on Daniel Show.
Speaker 9: Uh So.
Speaker 6: On today's show, Daniel made an observation that I had independently made. I thought my ears deceived when Trump had a couple of sentences in which the inflection and cadence came across as sardonic or sarcastic. It was brief but odd. It was almost as if someone breaking character briefly. Under co With that being said and what I learned about Altman along with Ellison, it makes me wonder if Trump was putting him out there sort of how he put Fauci out there. Again, I am not putting my trust in Trump, but I think it's this far more complex than I initially thought. How the fuck would Trump allow Altman near him? You can't possibly tell me he didn't know Altman praised someone involved in the law fair, It does not make sense. And then Alex says, it makes perfect sense. It's all fake and gay and Jewish, and above and the above post as well, They're all they're just the frontmen. What happened to Fauci not a damn thing this guy will do everything wrong, but it'll be right. The meme is Trump. I don't know how that happened. Uh, let's see. We gotta get a little bit further. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's not the one I was looking for. Mhm, oh is this I just saw that right there? Where we go one?
Speaker 14: We go all, m.
Speaker 6: All right, hold on, give me a second.
Speaker 1: We got it.
Speaker 6: You know the Trump and John John G. Trump. He's Donald John Trump. There's this little ship back family there, bread and allegedly yentto mom Syrian army in Hama and Hams. He says, I come to I sure we have everything under control against the armed troops. They control the area, but we're all ordered to give the land up to HTS. Why right, this whole thing with Syria is all stand down orders. This guy in the hood reminds me of a freaking mean a bomber himself. I don't know what's up with all that. Oh, yeah, there you go. We saw that. We gotta get a little bit further.
Speaker 9: Head.
Speaker 6: We saw that one went back a little too far. Yeah, that's a focus there he is. When we saw that this guy's be shit, dah, I must have gone back a little too far here. Let's see. Well, it's a good thing. You're clearing all that land with the fires and floods, so you can get to the resources, buddy, since you're going to need double oh, and you know it's a good thing. There's things like switch and Edge out there. There's giant data centers that you're going to use to control the death grid.
Speaker 9: Good.
Speaker 6: Good, Everything seems to be working out for you, sir.
Speaker 49: Competitive, it'll be very competitive with China and others. So I'm going to give emergency declarations so that they can start building them almost immediately. And I'm I'm I think it was largely my idea because nobody thought this was possible.
Speaker 6: Yes, just like the operation work Seed and killing everybody with vaccines or whatever you want to call those things that you stab in your body that are straight up from a keya and poison.
Speaker 7: It wasn't that they were not smart, because they're the smartest.
Speaker 49: But I told them that what I want you to do is build your electric generating plant right next to your plant as a separate building connected And they said, wow, you're kidding and I said, no, no, I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 6: It's all going down in a little town in Texas.
Speaker 49: I have to hook into the grid, which is all and you know, could be taken out. If it's taken out, they wouldn't have any way to get any electricity.
Speaker 6: So so a separate a separate, right, right, So we have the residential or we have the consumer grade grid that they're not going to put any money into to build up. They could have used that five hundred billion to do that, which is exactly what Ken Wheeler said, and it would have put people to work. It would have stimulated the economy because of all the material that will be purchased by the government. I mean, if they buy a hammer for three hundred and fifty dollars, imagine what a piece of wood is, you know. So instead of doing that, they're just going to build a dedicated circuit basically for their stuff. So they can take down ours and put us in the fucking stone age and still be high, high high technocrats, bridging that gap, making that gap between us and them that much wider. We're going to be throwing sticks and spears at these people, and they're going to be rolling around in tanks, you know, autonomous tanks and airplanes and shit jet fighters and drones blowing us to hell and then poisoning the Hey guess what, unmanned unmanned vehicles don't have to worry about air pollutions. So if they want to kill us all off on the surface, right right, they can do that from their little bunkers.
Speaker 49: We are going to allow them to go on a very rapid basis to build that plant, build the electric generating plant. They can fuel it with anything they want, and they may have coal as a backup.
Speaker 6: So AI is more important than the whole power grid for the rest of the people. What does that tell you? It's a replacement. It's a replacement system. The other one's going to be taken out or down, and that's what we're all on. It's going to get cold in the winters and hot in the summers, among other things. Electricity is nice, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 9: Clean? Call?
Speaker 6: You know, if you don't have you don't even have the sense of the internet. If you don't have one, there were a problem with a pipe coming in as I'm sure our phones and our Wi Fi will be on their system though, right because they have to track us biometric style. They have to make sure that if we cough, the Russia, drone over with a freaking vaccine attached to it, to establ us on the shoulder.
Speaker 49: An example, you're going with gas, oil and gas and a pipe gets blown up or for some reason does it work. There are some companies in the US that have coal sitting right by the plant so that if there's an emergency they can go to that short term basis and use our very clean call. So that's something else that a lot of people didn't even know about. But nothing can.
Speaker 6: Destroy a very clean coal for that green future, you know, because meani carbon taxes. But we're gonna be burning coal for freaking AI cold, not the weather, not a bomb. I should have been there, that's s see.
Speaker 9: Oh here it is.
Speaker 6: I'm the one that shared this, says his sister. Anne Altman alleged the sexual abuse began when she was three years old. Hey there's that magical three number again. Remember it's okay, It's like poking them in the eye, and her brother was twelve at their family home in suburban Saint Louis, Missouri. According to the suit, the abuse included numerous acts of rape, sexual assault, sexual abuse, station sodomy of his little sister, and battery according to the lawsuit. You know what she wants seventy five thousand dollars, that's what. That is so freaking weird. Andie has made public sexual abuse allegations against Sam and their brother Jack in the past. In a twenty twenty one post on x she said she experienced sexual, physical, emotional, verbal, financial, and technological abuse technological abuse, technological abuse from her siblings like targeted individual shit vtk wat it's call cranium. All right? Did Sam Altman come out? Altmant is openly?
Speaker 1: Kay?
Speaker 6: He disclosed his sexuality at the age of seventeen in high school. Where he spoke out? Yeah, so he's a little twirpyed jew. Sodomit is there any other kind anymore? I don't know where he spoke out, Yes, where he spoke out after some student objected to the National Coming Out Day speaker. What they have that they have to push that in high school students a national coming out Day? He dated Looped co found Loopt co founder Nick Civo for nine years. They broke up shortly after the company was acquired in twenty twelve. MM, so alex Is corrected, everything is fake and gay. That was a funny one the pop Rocks one movie left. So Abilene it's also the name of an ancient city in Syria, was a major commercial and cultural hub in ancient times, serving as a crossroads between Egypt and Mesopotamia and Arabia, the city of Texas. Abilene is a city and such. Oh go, thank you. But that's where they're going to be putting. That's what they say, they're going to be putting the the main brain of this new AI future. Oh and by the way, I just let me do so. That was a couple of days ago. That's a little picture of my setup. And I had some out pastoor tacos. I was I don't know last week or something like that, but I just had the one pigs fly on my burrito that you probably saw me eating.
Speaker 2: But this is my.
Speaker 6: Daughter's one. Actually, Karen got a large bottle of this. It's a it's on its way out there, Karen. Cosmic candy is a honey hub and narrow sauce. That's my daughter when she was like five. And let's see green Genie. I drew this, I think, oh my god, it was a long long time ago. But I put a little thirty three other just to make just to make it weird. Uh, but uh on a shirt. But he's green, so that's why it's a green skin screwing it up. But he's the green genie. I had a whole idea for, like a whole series of cartoons with these guys. Like genies are kind of like the uh, you know, when you have a god of this and a god of that, like the green this is. This whole thing doesn't look right because it just looks like it's a regular sauce color or whatever, but it's actually green in my hand. So the green skins really screwing up everything here.
Speaker 29: Anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like the the genie of premature hair loss, the genie of this, the genie that you get it right. And then Uh, Toba is one of my spicier ones. There's that guy right there that's lots of Carolina Reaper in there. Super volcano, so it says not for seventy thousand years has such a devastating event occurred on the Earth's surface. Toba will turn chicken wings into molten lava. That kind of geeky, right, because yeah, seventy thousand years ago they say that this thing was a nearer extinction level event eruption and then ty peanut sauce. These are just happened to be the ones I had on hand that had labels on them. So it says sweet and spicy with a smoky finish because there's just me see you oil in it, so it kind of tastes like a smoky flav to me. This sauce is delicious with pat Thai noodles, chicken and lumpia. By the way, rice dishues seafood. It's also a great drizzle on steak as a coating on extra crispy Pinko chicken and YadA YadA YadA and Sawtai chicken too that you get right. So there's all that simper fry llc dot com. We are legion, we are growing. Who are you speaking on? Behalf of their buddy. Let's get back to it real quick and then we'll jump over to the next thing. Oh yeah, this is the ship clouds that weren't there that morning, but and I was trying. I was recording this because I was getting sick at the end of the day, super drained. And this is we're at the farmer all the areas at the marketplace. My phone can retarded the way it keeps on trying to auto focus all the times, Like, just give it up, bro, If you weren't trying to adjust, it wouldn't be going out of focus in the first place. Sometimes mistaken as a great way the predator, the say the pretends oh it then pretends to be white shark or loan shark, a preverted, parasitic, whiny bottom feeder lyrics in the shadows, Oh this water is too cold, and then there is Yeah, there's more of the same day, or maybe there's another day. Yeah, and it says anti Semitism is the word Jews used when they want to magically make consequences look like cution exactly, stop giving me your oldest vase. You are my greediest and most subversive sodomite to ever exist. Oh my god, Roman silver, and this can't be real. On April fourth, this Roman silver amplate of a amulet of a grotesque face as being auctions. It supposedly comes from the esteemed European Collection. My god, they didn't even try to hide it. You can even see the kippa. I don't think this is it, No, it's not. Yep. Did we need to see that one, I don't think so I'm sick of seeing that girl though. Let's see Europe in the last battle. They're freaking out, look at them, it's beautiful. We can't we can't even do that shit now. But just so, I was like, like, I went so, I had a car show going on, and I did like a twenty two minute rope go pro video walking through the aisles and taking a look at him, and it just the craftsmanship that we used to have in vehicles, the detail, the intricacies, the character, and then everything got smoothed out. And they call it aerodynamics just to make things uninspiring and unpretty, you know, not, it's just it's not what it used to be. Vehicles made smaller, cheaper, crappier material. You don't have an actual metal and your freaking it's just all it's all fabbed bullshit now. And I long for the days of the early just you know, even a little bit after the Second War. But prior to the Second War, there was some really nice cars, like you know, even if even only up to forty eight, like there were some really nice cars, but even up to fifty eight and so on, there wasn't terrible cars. But the decline started to happen, and I don't even know. I don't even know how freaking even try to explain the eighties. Did you ever see the miss Mustangs that came out of that era with a joke? I thought that was a promo VIC when at first saw it. I don't even know who that is. But it's just a face that looks like that special character there and there's all that in the background. If you hate Zionist Jews, you hate most Jews. Did we hate them or do they attack us? Yes? I was looking this up when I was there, and says no, the claim that Jews owned the Native American casinos is completely false bullshit. Just because they don't know what them on paper doesn't mean they don't they don't manipulate them and run. It's bullshit. We had this conversation last night with a Stefan. They're open to operated by fibly recognized Native American tribes and who and who cooked up that whole thing right right right? The same people who abuse you become your your benefactors later so they can manipulate you politically. For the soft minds of the Liberals Board of Directors at Large, Greg Abrahamson Spokane tribe. Yeah, I'm sure Abrahamson is not Abrahamson Moonhawk Littlestone, Right, it's no, it's Abrahamson. So there you have it. Yeah, he's in a tribe, just not a Native American tribe.
Speaker 15: Fuck is this years of h at that time?
Speaker 13: My whole family is wiped out?
Speaker 31: Yes.
Speaker 50: Yes, the Holocaust is big business because Germany so far has given the Jews I think at least two hundred billion dollars, So it's a big business. And some of you are still getting one thousand dollars a month, and a lot of people don't know this, and then people don't realize who brought the slaves to it.
Speaker 6: You know what a thousand dollars a month was, and when this thing was it was probably like twenty five hundred. That's how fast the freaking money goes to ship. In two thousand and six, they were seeing four cents on the dollar of what it used to have the buying power of in the you know, pre nineteen thirties, in a picker nose America.
Speaker 1: They were Jewish ships.
Speaker 9: Let's take a break, because.
Speaker 6: I thought they were going to show more, but they didn't. You guys, can hear that when I do that, right? I wish they would make the sixth nine Mustang miles again. I saw a convertible one that was actually kind of big for a Mustang and a really nice Oldsmobile. I can't remember what I was looking at. I forgot When I produce that though, it'll be on one of my new channels. Oh so yeah, here's the announcement on that. How to Free You is going to be a YouTube channel, and it's just gonna be like me showing like going through simple stuff and complicates of things that you could share with your kids, you know, have a video to show them stuff, and just skills that are lost or skills that most people don't, you know. It's like, don't be relying on people, you know, that type of thing, so that you don't have to spend money on somebody to do something that you could figure it out on your own, especially if you have a YouTube. And then the other one is Dan does it. I think where I just tackled, you know, something that's somewhat difficult, So it's kind of insane in the same vein, but a little bit different, Like I went be teaching you on how to show how to box, but I might get into a ring and get knocked around a bit, because you know, you know that type of thing, or do something else where like that that hundred hour fast like, I'll do that, and obviously fast. You know, I'm not gonna do it in real time just staring at the screen for a hundred out I don't know, for four days straight, but you understand what I'm getting at. I'd like to do that and then just you know, go from one thing to another, and then I share the what happened and all that stuff in the process. And I'm not taking my computer apart to put it back together again for you. But I might have some video of what I was doing while I was doing it. I had planned to do it more, but it you know, I had to stop so many times to look at videos to get an idea of what I was doing. But once once I started rolling, it was going so fast. I didn't want to even bother with anything else. I was just having fun putting it together. So it's not as hard as it seems once you get rolling. But everything was labeled differently on my on my power supply, so I had to figure that out too. That was that was interesting. It's a instead of PCIe, it says VGA video graphics or video whatever the he'll I don't know what the hell says? Hmm, yeah, right, how normal see world War two? How we see world War two? The entire structure of society will be up for debate in reconfiguration. Another Jude trying to change the contract. I don't like the word contract either.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's somebody that's a friend of mine that I have on Facebook. I posted it up there. I'm like, you know, up until recently, I didn't know that. But it's just like m I want to share his phase too often. But it's like I had to ask him about, like, how do you how do you you know, reconcile following something when you have books like Proli's out there who was a Mason, and you know the book from Edmund Room nine talking about the inner workings of the Freemasons? How do you still go along with it? That must have gone way way back.
Speaker 42: This is all.
Speaker 6: Prince haul boom. Yeah, this is when Biden got a thing. Okay, Well that's easy to manipulate too, though, isn't it, Because if they know you're gonna do that, then they're going to tell you to do to do something that they want you to do, the opposite of that, reverse psychology. I think this can be manipulated.
Speaker 33: That's this.
Speaker 6: This is hilarious. Yes, vaccines contain aluminum. That's a good thing. Scientists say, it actually bolsters they meets. Yeah, injecting anything into you is not a good thing. Shut up. Oh so this popped up in my feed on freaking telegram. This is an Instagram and it says app to meet single trans women. Okay, so you know what that means. That means some of the freaking instahars are probably men. And that's why this popped because why else would it be like related, right, or why would they put this on somebody? Like wouldn't that be offensive to somebody who's like not into that weird gay shit? You would think, like, why would they do that unless they're just trying to trying to mold terraform and uh program social engineer you says a fully restored panzer being moved from the basement of an eighty four year old German Man. God forbid, men have hobbies. Yeah, that's funny. Pulling up the envelope and it looks like the apron I fout. You was right. His COVID shot provided full immunity for him. You gotta get a little bit faster here what you do in Rabbi. So here's here's there a trump Right any in all who dared to difference? Think about what was said in the Brave New, Brave New World. Many will die resisting the New World Order, not brave new world, New World order? Right does any and all who dared to defy the American golden Age, which is a Babylonian talmutic fucking reference. And before that, right, heed this morning, you will lose toe the line or we will run you down. This is the same asshole who was doing the little triangle thing and had to have his wife slap his hands away or tap him and get him stop doing his dumb shit. The gloves are off. We're not playing around this time. For now it's tariffs. But trust me, we can and we'll do so much more, so much worse, defy the American girlden Age. Now is he talking about foreign countries that aren't really the enemy? Because anything that's controlled by a central bank is still the same people that control them. Probably not, Yep, do you just go There is a clear bathroom met ship. This is the Judas Goat who leads Yeta Goats into the slaughter buddy the wedding rings of Holocaust victims before they were ex kidding. Nope, this girl's annoying, but she's cute, so just watch it with the sound off and you're good. It's kind of cute. Not exactly how that great?
Speaker 31: What is this?
Speaker 9: Well? Elon continues to reveal, Oh.
Speaker 6: This is okay until he gets into his little religion and things. So let's let's watch it.
Speaker 9: Worships as we can see Grock, his artificial intelligence.
Speaker 6: His motherfucking Saturn and what a cult have been telling you about this whole time? Look a look at I said, look at it.
Speaker 9: Got a new logo. For those who do not know, this is clear Saturn symbolism and go figure. This new logo was released during the Festival of Saturnalia, which is a Roman pagan festival.
Speaker 6: That is, it's a Roman Eden nite festival, my friend. And by the way, since we're on the topic, I guess I better do this. We're sixteen seconds deep into it, right, Okay, cool, let's go to here and let's look up the word rome. Okay, well, that's a little bit too sure of it. Let's get to the British Eduh on page three nineteen oh riah Rome with a line of the O. So it's or rom or rome as a title of Eden and its mother son cult.
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 6: What else has a mother son cult marrying Jesus? Oh? Is it possible that they furnished us with a Hey, I'm not saying that they're all only saying to this who ever manipulated the details, I'm not saying that these people weren't good people or that they weren't real. All I'm saying is that people who wrote this for us, and who are manipulating it or making imposing their impression of what it all means onto the pastors who are teaching everybody else, have a different agenda in mind. Okay, it says this edic verse is of immense historical interest and importance in that besides fixing Eden beyond dispute with Karshmish, which is Turkey, which is where Ashkenazi motherfuckers come from. Right, Karl Shemsh and Kappadosha are both in Turkey. So is Goblecki Tepi. So is Karen Teppi.
Speaker 9: So are these.
Speaker 6: Places that they say were deliberately buried, maybe by goths who found them to be repulsive sacrificial places, cleaned them out, and then bury them so that they wouldn't be used, probably with all types of negative energy and curses all over it. So they probably just said, fuck this place, we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna get rid of it for now, and then we go buried, you know, dig it back up during the quote unquote end times, remember that that that's another one of those things. They'll be uh great challenges to your faith, the faith that they gave you during the end Times, and new revelations and new discoveries will put everything in in a question because it's easy to predict that when what they're saying is you're gonna find out the truth, but just before we kill all of you, you're gonna find out more of the truth. You just still won't know how to make sense of the pieces. But it's okay because you won't be alive long enough to try to put them together. You won't. You'll have the puzzle pieces, you just don't know how to assemble it. Let's see fixing Eden beyond dispute with Karcemish, so Eden gardened veeden ks Amish by reference to its well known hill. Apart from the very numerous ancient sculptures there, Adam Thor enthroned as in dure Or Lord dur or tur or Thor with vanquished wolf totem as footstool showing his dominance over him from Summer Seal twenty three hundred BC. Note he has besides his raid sun emblems also the goat fish, which is his special emblem as Indur or Eyah. Behind are two rampageous ROMs or eden Kite's fighting. He says, where is this? In very numerous sulptures ancient sculptures there representing the past history of Eden. It also designates the eden Kites as romes prehistoric i e. Prehistoric romans of the wolf suckled tribe and devotees of the Mother Goddess. This designation of the Edenites as romes is confirmed by the Sumerian, which gives to Eden the irrigated plane i e. Garden and sacred sea of the oracles or oracular priestess. Hey, what does Ellison have? Oracle?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 6: What did the Greeks have uh, the the oracles at Delphi. I'm sure there's no reason why he picked that name. Uh, and sacred seed of the oracular priestesses, priestess the synonym of rum, all right it Uh, that's just a note dragon forming throne right there, see him, because he's again above and beyond the serpent wolf cult.
Speaker 31: Right.
Speaker 6: So there you have it, the forming the throne and the Gothic horned of king and the lady offering adoration behind the throne as a man uplifting a monkey, probably representing the uplifting of adam thor of primitive aborigines. Right. He brought them up. He gave them society, he gave them culture, he gave them rules, he gave them standards. Note his goat emblem, there's a he goat, which is the Goths, right as note his goat emblem as goth and his treading on the vulture or raven of the sanguinary Wodenist cult. Remember they conflate Woden, who was a sorcerer of this Edenite cult, with Odin, which was actually Thor. Wolden and Odin are the same thing, but they give those characteristics and that's why that Odin cult is all reached hard because it's actually a wooden cult. So there you go. So let's read a little bit more of this regeneration of Eden by Adam and its conversion into utopian city of God and his uplifting of Man, disclosing Adam as the achiever of the rising, the rise of the Man, Adam's regeneration of Eden, disclosing Adam or ad Thor or Thor as the achiever of the rise of Man. Adam on annexing Eden or Hell, which is what it was that was Eden was known as Hell, as a low place, dip it by the river, and they were on the hill that they called himmen, which in Hittite means heaven. When people were cast out of heaven, they were cast out of the Gothic territory or their their abode. Now, oh yeah, the serpent was cast out of heaven. Uh Woden or Balder were kicked out because they made a stink at a party in the in the ed of Tail. But the myth mongering bards changed that into some sort of bullshit.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 6: So at car Shemer's Hell Eden or Hell at Krsmish immediately set about reforming that old paradise of L which was Elu, which is like Elu Limnu, the Babylonian demons that would later come when the Talmudists came. This this is all predating that, right is, l and Woden were the the guy and the girl, the two, and there was a matriarchal cult. She was the top girl, dog, right dog. Even it's funny because it was a wolf cult. But and Woden was the you know that they associate him with the raven and the one he's got the one eye and on that bullshit, that is Woden not And they're chosen people. Haha, chosen people. Let's read this from the beginning. Adam on annexing Eden or Hell at Karshamish immediately set about reforming that old paradise of l and Wodin and they're chosen people by uplifting and purifying its Edenites, as he had done on the other parts, in the other parts of his empire. In extending to it and them the exalting benefits of his higher civilization, laws and liberty, he converted Eden from a prime evil hotbed of devil worshipers demons with cruel animal and human sacrifices and child sucking and drive vamperiction bullshit. That's where the whole eluth thing comes from. Sacrifices into an ideal city of God, which was presumably the traditional city of God with the presence of the archangel Michael, which John describes in his Revelations the reforming transformation of Eden by Adam, along with his compassionate forgiveness of the Bald. That writes because Balder was the name of the son of these two psychopaths, Ellen Wolden or Abele Lightes because Balder is associated with Abel. He wasn't a good dude. He wasn't a good dude, and his welcome for them to dwell and his regenerate Eden. So when you talk about these people who are writing your Bible and saying Kain slew Abel, Kane, Baddie came no good, it's because they were represented the people writing the book that you're reading and thinking, is somehow you're connected to Were these freaking this cult of human sacrificing child killers that were practicing pharmachia, poisoning people stealing. There's just like they do now, everything everything the same thing, right, but from their perspective, Abel was that was a crime. He was he was just killing some animals and it was the jealousy that led to his death. Yeah, bullshit. But of course when he consider who's telling you, it's the story right now, we have the other side. The other side is what the British Eda tells us, and it came out long before these fuckers had a chance to rewrite history. The reforming transformation of eating by Adam, along with his compassionate forgiveness of the bald to rights or able lightes, and his welcome for them to dwell in his regenerate Eden, on their becoming more or less regenerate and law abiding as opposed to devolving evolving right and law abiding, is celebrated at length in the concluding verses of the central lay to that account is here preface. Another reference to that event in another lay, which, in the form of a true prophecy, makes Mike or Caine co regent miok is the name of the son of Thor, which which are they equate to Michael or Kin co regent? With Adam and the reformed Eden and Guinevere, so you have the the Arthur story right Eden, perhaps Eve Guinevere. So vidar In is kine right in some of the stories they say it's Thorpe's brother or whatnot, the one that comes in uh, you know, avenges Odin from being sucked swallowed up by the by the uh. The giant Fenrier Fenrier is just a representation of the of the wolf cult, right. And because they didn't have the ship in the right order when they were putting this together, this is why all the things look just joined it and crazy. Anyhow, via Vidar or Caine and Volley are able together will build in the fane of the gossp when suit Wolden's or suitors as Wodens. So when Woden's fire is liked, Adam and Michael shall have the scepter. After Adam's last fight, central A sings, I see upcoming another fellowship on earth. Now at ease at Heidi's which is what's up Heidi? Remember I told you that the word Heidi. It's the same thing as L and the same it's the same person as L and the same person as Elu Limnu. So this is the high sourceress we're talking about. And green Pine. What what's the name of the the thing that Hillary Clinton's messed around, you know, messed up with and the evergreen right, the transportations evergreen right? Interesting, I just green pine fountains fall there, the sun eagle flies over it there yeallow the falcon hunts for fishes. The asses, which are the Aryans, are now found at Id as well of Urd and over the Bogue strings of the world. The asses are the mighty doomsters, and they mind there the judgments of the magi. These this sick cult that they had to deal with and against the fumbling ties pride from tire former evil ruins. Yeah, when they when this wolf clt this superwolf cult got up in arms with with Thor and the Goths. They've had people all away from Armenia joining in on the fight. And they were saying that they were wearing the skins of wolves, like the higher ranking ones are wearing the skins of wolves with the tails and all that stuff. There a moon all the all afterwards live under the same So that would breathe where you get the skin walker thing, right, The idea of that and the and the idea of a wolfman all comes from this same cold their moan. All afterwards live under the same law as the Golden town, and if it was happening in the nat of America, that should tell you where these people traveled. Sure if they tell you it never happened until Columbus and a bunch of Eskimos across some ice. Their moan after all, afterward, live under the same law as the golden tablets they found in the grass. Hey, that sounds like something that the Mormons kind of bastardized, the whole golden tablet thing, right, they found in the grass. These were of the olden days from Adder's own head, unsown Earth moan that I think moan is like name like name day, unsown Earth name day, wax it til into wax, into tilled acres, baleful things. Malon all better, let's find out what that word means. That's annoying. I don't want know the one know what malon means. It's a it's an it's no longer used word in one I don't understand. Sanskrit word Sanskrit word in meaning a word that means complete silence. It also could also refer to practice for perpetual science or moan. Maun Mound is a dialectic word which which means must. Okay, so let's let's use must and see how that fits. Unsown earth? Must they wax into tilled yeah on sown on earth? Must they were wax into tilled acres? Baleful things must all better? That doesn't really quite work, But neither does this type of English translation, in this old, old, old, old, old old writing. Even Balder must come say it works there to bide there with Adam Balder, that ruffian on SIG's green tuft, but a well doing uh volteer Balder know ye yet the Eta, no ye yet at all? The First Golden Age listen, listen. The First Golden Age appears to have been, to some extent, an early anticipation of the Victorian bards longed for federation of the world till the war drum throbbed no longer. But see how they inverted it. Right, It's not gonna be the Gothic, peaceful, civilized culture Golden Age, No, no, no, no, It's gonna be the these fuckers right there's they're playing the same frequency, but they want to be the one, you know what I mean, Like it's this, it's the same tune, but they want to be the ones that the mission, you know, playing the instruments. That's until the war drum throbbed no longer and the battle flags were refurled. In the Parliament of Man the Federation of the World. We now have frequent Submerian seals and sculptures representing the amity existing between the lion and wolf totems and the goats. The lion was the Phyrgians, in which in which m h wait, wait did I miss something, in which metaphorically the lion laid down with the lamb and the cattle or the goot throve unmolested. And in some of these early carvings and metalwork objects of our the sun eagle sun hyphen eagle is given a lion's head, as indicating presumably a certain amount of compromise with the Aboriginal cult. This thing looks like it's giving me the middle finger. Or it's a bunch of little dicks on on ends. Right, it's a snake with a dick for ahead, Oh my God, and balls serpent transfixed by the sun cross. See the half of the parts of the Swaska there of the resurrecting Son on the ancient Britain monument at Megal forfarshear for for shure. The advent of the goss as Samerians or early Arians into Mesopotamia under Caine about three thirty five thirty three thirty five BC, and colonization and civilization of Mesopotamia, s Mesopotamia and of the world east and West by Kin and his son Enoch and their Goths and their Goths, and disclosing the original of King Arthur's capital of Camelot. The worldwide imperial extension, peaceful penetration and civilization by the Goths that now followed under King Cain and his son Hani or Eno or Enoch and their descendants are indicated in the foregoing couplet of the central a that o'er the bowstrings of the world. The Asses are the mighty doomsters, and those achievements are further celebrated in the concluding stanzas of that lay. Of that central lay, as cited below. The annexation and colonization of Eden or Karshmish on the Upper Euphrates by King Adam Herthor or Erthor or sig or George of Cappadocia, all names given the same guy was followed, and also his name was also Oriden. Was followed by the annexation and colonization of the entire planes of Mesopotamia, stretching down south to the seaboard of the Persian Gulf, by Thoris's son and successor, King gan Arcane, in the thirteenth year of the reign of the latter about three thousand, three hundred and thirty five BC. As fully established by concrete and more or less contemporary inscriptions detailed in my former work The Makers of Civilization, This advent of these civilizing Gothic colonists under King Kine into Mesopotamia is what a seriologists have called the coming of the Sumerians, a people now prove to be our early Aryan or Nordic ancestors, not by them, but by him, right like, this is what they don't tell you, because everything's been semitized. Karshmesh or Eden, standing at the head of the continuous deep channel of the Euphrates, near the emergence of that river from the Taurus Mountains onto the great plains of Mesopotamia, and commanding that great arterial river route, offered a free navigable waterway right down to the Persian Gulf. Along it now steamed down, streamed down the victorious Goths or Sabarians alone a second, What am I doing? Why I'm not saying that? Hell, I was gonna the fuck? You guys haven't seen that anyway? Hopefully you were okay? Along it now streamed down the victorious Goths or Sumerians, civilizing the Calde's the freaking shit hoole cult, establishing cities along its course, and bringing the muddy desert into cultivation. The oldest of all the ancient cities of Mesopotamia, including Enoch or Erik, founded by Kan, being situated on its banks. The city of Enoch, the first Sumerian seaport city capital on the Persian Gulf. The Inuk city of the Samerians, is recorded by the Samerian and Babylonian official documents to have been founded by King dhar Or ters Thor's son and successor, King Ghan or Kan, in keeping with the biblical tradition and fully attested from the ancient Marian records in Wymakers of Civilization in Race and History. Its name also explains the biblical legend that Kane named the city after his son and successor Enoos or Enoch for the Samerian records spelled Kane's son's name as both U and Nuzu, and this Samerian Enu is seen to be the source of the aspirated name Hani in the Edda. Thus the concluding stanza of the central a of the Edda singhs. Then the knowing Hani or Enoch, the divining lot, the the divining lot which will choose, and the sons together building shall twain brothers be Also in the wide vinda, which is Fridjia home. There's ham his home, know ye at the Ea, No yet at all I see a hall stands fair in the sun, thatched with gold. At Gimli home. There shall the worthy ones, as righteous lords abide, and more than in olden days, enjoy endless bliss. There comes in the riki or a king at the judgments of the rulers, the overflying lord of the overflying or the lord consoles them all. He balances the judgments, he allays, scathes scats, and sets up sacred laws that shelter forever. Sounds like they're talking about thor right there on the name Gimli or Gimmel there heresighted is the original of the famous Camelot or Camelot, camel Bot or the y or in the city capital of King Arthur's legend, and it gives on and no, no, none, man, we're gonna read this by her such so it says rise of man and his regeneration by King Adam, such as stupendous rise of man and his regeneration a tia by King Adam, Arthor or Arthur, as is here recorded in the Nordic Ata Epic preserved by the ancient Britons, and fully confirmed in nearly every detail by the more or less contemporary official inscriptional and pictorial records and traditions of the Samerians, Babylonians, Hittites and Egyptians. Were they all lying? They probably weren't all lying. Arise from the old, Arise from the old lower to the new higher grade of intellect, morality and culture, and not vice versa. It wasn't a degradation. It was a bringing to standards. The other thing that they didn't like, right, Yeah, don't hold the people accounaval, don't stop their freaking. You know, stupid sorcery, cultish, child killing, human sacrificing, pharmakia, you know, little practices they didn't like that at all. They didn't like their power structure being challenged is in strict agreement with the laws and facts of evolution and nature as established by science, and especially by modern science. It is, moreover, in agreement with the modern experience on the relatively rapid elevation of primitive tribes by the colnizing ruling rays of vastly superior culture. Right, vastly superior culture. Sorry, chosen ones, you weren't the special boys. It is perhaps scarcely necessary nowadays to recall the fact that some one hundred thousand years before the Adamite e epoch, the men of those days, as evidenced by their fossilized remains and the rude stone weapons by their side, lived in the lowliest primitive state, and little above the beast with whom they fought for existence. Take that, that's you, that's your that's your turk jew fucking salonaka fox, that's that right there, right lived in the lowest, lowliest primitive state, and little but so parasites anyone who is near them. They would prey upon right, never building anything on the wrong. They didn't have a history. They wrote a history after the Greeks taught them, you know, knocked some sense into them and made them literate. Both. Before that, they were just the same freaking shit cult forever still are. They warred against and slew each other scores of thousands of years before the birth of Kane. Yet from scores of thousands, so yes, score it's twenty right, So they're saying, for shit, fucking long time they didn't do anything except attack each other and rip each other apart and rip the people apart around them, and never actually accomplished it a goddamn thing until the Goths came by and said, hey, knock that shit off. Well, we're going to take out all of you, learn to learn to bring to live like a human or get the hell out.
Speaker 46: Well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, from those times down to the lat later prehistoric period, they are found to have been steadily, though slowly rising in the scale of humanity, right because they were being taught by others, and they were gleaning from them, and they were intermingling with them. Adam's higher civilization also is significantly represented in the Edda as not having originated de novo with himself, though he was the first great propagator and developer of it. And its own and as lofty and it's lofty ideals on a worldwide scale, worldwide, worldwide, but this is the one that we would like to have, right everybody. It's not even necessary if people just fucking do their own thing and leave everybody else alone, But if they must be treated like children, it would be better that if there was had to be a worldwide anything, that it wasn't obviously the freaking This old Saturn cult describes Adam's Arian European Gothic forebears in the Danube Valley as having already advanced in civilization far beyond the other tribes of the world in that rich and temperate region, and maybe when they were coming around, they had already lost a lot of their information and there in their uh their knowledge as well, because if something wiped out everybody, you know what I mean, knocked everybody down to the stone age, it was just because they had already had a strong memory and a lot of things written down, or or they were so highly advanced that they didn't lose as much memory during that event as other people who were already primitive as shit would have. They wouldn't have they wouldn't have lost much but they were still sure as how wouldn't it be in the same in the same category, right, And so when you look at the when you look at ancient history, you're like, oh, the people started off primitive and they moved their way up the Is that true? Or were there are people? Because if things are cyclical, like right now, we can look at Papua New Guinea and you can see a bunch of people that are, you know, very petitive, barely wearning and clothes and potentially cannibals and throwing spears at each other and like that. And that's not just Papua New Guinea, but it's a lot of places in Africa and stuff like that. So if those people still exist, is that the height of all civilization across the world or is it just we're focusing on the wrong people to say that that's the height of civilization at that particular moment in time, right? And why are we looking for the people that don't keep records of what they do to depict what the past look like and ignoring the stuff left behind by people who did have an actual written history or some sort of you know, markings, some sort of letting people know that they were there, and then a lot of this also getting destroyed or buried in sand or whatever from all types of upheavals. And god knows if there's other massive wars or whatever, or whether weapons at another time in period, or deliberate burials of shit like maybe for good reasons, maybe for bad reasons, maybe a little bit of both, depending on what we're talking about. Adam's higher civilization is also significantly represented in the EDA as not having originated a noovo with himself, as we said, Yet it describes Adam's Eeran European Gothic forebearers in their new valley as having already advanced in civilization far beyond the other tribes of the world and in that rich and temperate region, And he himself is recorded as saying, I am the son of a civilized Green branch, his transcendentally his transcendently glorious advance achievement, his transcendently glorious achievements for the uplift and progress of humanity, dimly remembered by the classic Greeks under his epithet of Prometheus, which they totally flipped out its head and made everybody who's a Christian they has a bad gad Oh, that's the god that that all that's that's use of her. No, it's because you have semites telling you what history is and giving you the value of things. Because they don't like him, so they made they painted him out to be a baddie. Are now seen to be that after we see what they do. Like every time there's somebody who's a who's a strong leader of our type of people, they either nail him to a cross and torture him forever because they never for all of eternity, people are wearing this cross and building things so that he's always on this damn cross. You know why?
Speaker 36: Why?
Speaker 6: And and the worst day of his life? Would you have him up there? If if this, if you actually believe that this is the guy was was not a lay station and all that stuff right if if why would you why would you do that? If that wasn't mockery and like hateful. So the same thing with Prometheus is what happens to Prometheus. He has buzzards picking at his liver for like shit, it's supposed to be forever, but at some point he gets out of it. It's almost kind of funny too, because you think about it like where would the where did the spear go? And where would the buzzards eating prometheus wound? Seems to be in the same spot. Huh, pretty closeliver anyway, are now seem to be that after winning the first emperorship over the chief part of the Old World, Asia Minor and Upper Mesopotamia, with its stronghold of the debasing matriarchist cult and demonist superstitions, he with rare compassion, foresight and tact successfully devoted his genius and entire energies to the uplifting of the less favored races on a permanent base is for all time. And this is the things that he got and we get. He established a reign of law and justice, free institutions with parliament, marriage with home life and the He established marriage with home life and the bringing of easy fire production to the home. Hearths agriculture and industrial stage with arterial highways and for commerce, and presumably a mercantile marine, and I miss something a mercantile marine, as he was the son of the sea king at home on the sea. According to both the Edict and Sumero Babylonian records and the traditional inventor of the sailing ships according to the Greek Prometheus legend, science and the quest of truth in the study of natural phenomena writing by the linear picture science now called Samerian, which I have shown to be the immediate parents of our modern alphabetic letters. And he's British, so he's talking about the English language and the religion of a god of light in heaven as opposed to the prevailing beastial, sanguinary devils of darkness and hell which you get out of Babylon and to tell them, tell me, just go right back into it and start doing that shit again. Same people, same people, going by different names over time. It's the fucking Edenites, it's the sound call, it's the moon call, it's the cerper goal, it's this shit, it's the serpent, golf totem whatever. Same goddamn people. Okay, and he freely admitted there is. So what kind of God do you think they have? Do you think they have a god like they pretend that they do, or do you think they just made their God look like something that you would associate with and recognize as something that would represent you, when in reality they're just checking you to worship their god. Because the sun was also as it was as it stated in just about everything, including dwellers on door on two planets, is the sun is a representation of It's like it's it's a symbol of God's power. But it's not. They don't see it as God. So when they call it sun worshiping, your sun cult, it's it's it's like it's like shorthanding. So it's not long, long explanation. But God is this thing, and the Son is something that it was of his doing, according to them, right all right, writing, and he freely admitted the reformed Aboriginal tribesmen into his commonwealth. So he not only a after this war with these sick, depraved discussing people who were also pinning down people who weren't really of the cult under their you know, under their control. You have to have somebody to beat on, right, you can't all be in the cult. You have to have somebody to beat on, torture and and her orify, and stealed on children of So he freely admitted and reformed Aboriginal tribesmen into his commonwealth and thus laid the foundations of democratic institutions, and a lot of people were it was like Hitler, a liberating of all the people he liberated, and everybody's throwing him a goddamn party and very happy to see him. This is kind of like what happened before him. They were happy to be away from this disgusting cult, right and he had and they were they were quite loyal, and you know, that's why he brought him into his own structure of government and the policy of welding communities of diverse tribes into nations. For such almost human, for such almost superhuman reforms and benefactions, it is scarcely surprising that Adam was laterally deified by grateful humanity and profound admiration and reverence. I guarantee you they took a bunch of his qualities and made their little faggot Moses out of it. And you know, they even forgot to take the horns off his head, because that was an indication that that was a goth. The keygoat some of the depictions of Moses, he has little tenny horns, so they say it's Moses, or they just say it's Moses. It was, and it wasn't. For such almost superhuman reforms and benefactions, it is scarcely surprising that Adam was laterally laterally deified by a grateful humanity and profound admiration and reverence, and that his own personal name and traditional majestic personal appearance were given by his descendants and their race, the later Sumerians, Goths, and Hittites, to that Father, God of Heaven, of whose existence he seems to have been the first to imagine, and with scientific acumen, identified with the Sun as the visible source of light and life in the world, and gave him the emblem of the Cross as the symbol of universal victory, an emblem first introduced into the Christianity into Christianity by the Goths on their conversion into the fifth century, the crucifix not having originally the form of the true cross nor its sense of victory. The later Sumerians and Hittites, that is, early Arians, created their father God in the image and name of the man Adam. Real people, But it's the door, okain, Sorry, a freaking you know, marine air station above my head here the greatest Man and Father of I'm not sure if that was a helot, sounds like it. The greatest man and Father of the world had ever known. The greatest man and Father of the world had ever known. Imagine remember remember being in a world where that was actually appreciated. I'd be a lot more appreciated than this house. And invested him with a solar halo, solar paradise and thunderbolts. They call they called this father God zog Sack or zachs s a z a x I e Zeus. And then with the look what they did the Zeus. They made him some asshole, all right, who rapes Europa. That's not what happened. That's that's a bassardorization again of the of the Adam and Eves story, because he takes her from the serpent cult. Right, it's liberates her from the serpent cult and and baptizes, of all things, baptizes her into the Sun cult. And that's when they get together and they make a little cane title and his and his sig title in the Eda in Dhara or ea i e eov or Jove or Jupiter or Father or jew or Jah or Jehovah of the Semites. Right, right, they take thor to fashion their Jehovah. But it's really when they're doing it, it's there, it's they're they're just taking the archetype of type of frame work of him while they're doing their same ritual cult magic bullshit to their saturn god. And these god names persisted amongst the more civilized nations down through the ages into the Christian period. In the later Mythic Expanding period, the man Adam was differentiated as Adam the Son of God, a title which he also bears even in the New test.
Speaker 5: M.
Speaker 6: M Think for Good says reactionary revival of matriarchy and his mother son religion with the fall of man in the post Adam I period. Oh no, we need to read this one. The above picture of Adam. Okay, the above picture of Adam's ideal city of God preserved in our pagan He says, pagan with quote, you know, because what's pagan about being a monotheistic son, you know, worshiper of the God of the Sun, Not the sun god, but the God of the Sun, God of the creation of the sun. The above picture of Adam's ideal city of God preserved in our pagan Gothic ancestors Bible does not end in the Sibyl's lay for human nature being what it generally is and not having the capacity for remaining at the height to which it is here represented as having risen during the Adami epoch.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 6: It's not human nature, though, buddy. Remember it's the sick fucking cult that keep bringing people down and leading them astray. No, people who had been quite happy there, if people weren't whispering in their ear and putting doubt in him the serpent. The serpent keeps on slipping his little fucking tongue, right anyhow, remitting at the height of which it's represented having risen during the Atami period epoch. The poem goes on to chronicle the matriarchist reaction and revival under new matriarchs of the Mother's Son or l Able Light Cult. L you could also you could call that Heidi Boulder, whichever way you want to look at it, right, but able, because that's what people associate to the you know, Cannonable story, where it's also inverted. You're waiting for the collapse to stop. Thank you. Let's see, let's go take a look at it. Oh, someone is awesome. I think that's I think that's a I'm not sure who did it?
Speaker 9: Who did it? Tell me?
Speaker 6: Is it Alex? I don't know. I don't know. It doesn't tell me, just as thank you from bb Dan, which is who I am. Yeah, tell me and I'll say thank you to that person specifically. I'll come back and check, all right, I just do all right? Or human nature being like there's that the matriarch is reaction and revival and the new matriarchs of the mother soner able like cult after the deaths of l and Adam so for and this Elu demon bitch sorceress who he killed actually you know, but Adam, you know, dying on his own and adds significantly that she l or Goal still lives, right, she's Tiamat. This is where you get the Team out story from remember teamut turns into a serpent. This is a servant cult. This is how you start to understand what they're what their language means, because they're talking in these ways. And this is how bad the translations are by these idiots too, is they don't piece this and parse this out because they don't have any frame of reference because they didn't live there. It's not really all their fault how they would have spoken. But you know, if somebody is welcome around with wolf skin on and you talk about them as being a wolf. Or you talk about Tiamat who's a serpent because she's into pharmacia and she's using venoms to poison people all the time, and you say she is the serpent who spits venom, right, then you're like, oh, no, she transformed into a surpent, Like all right, buddy, you know it's just lost in translation over time, says I's a mind in that folk fight the first for the homes, when gol Vigue the witch was spear studded by George, and remember Marduk splits team out with an a withether an arrow, and in the high hull they burned her. Thrice she was burnt, and thrice she was reborn, and oft was the old one made ashes. Yet she still lives. Dunt, dun, dunn. It's that spirit of that wickedness. The cult is not dead. That that presence, that entity whatever, or parasitic, little tiny little fuckers that were in them making them this way in the first place, couldn't be killed anyway. If evil is a thing, killing the people that are evil is just releasing the evil from the from the he from the body shell, right from the vessel, right right. Thus, the last Stanzas of the Central Eda are not more merely a vision of primitive felicity, but a parable of Oh look look it's Hecata, everybody. It's not what it's supposed to be, but it is. It's the three weirds of Fate. I bet you there are of different ages, right, but that's that's the the the triple goddess, right there. I three weirds of faith on type of an Aryan Gothic eve by Greek votaries. See how they made this into something dirty? See see what Semites do with everything they take. They take the very freaking emblems and things that are supposed to be of positive nature, and they turn them into something sick and wicked and discussing. There's the Prometheus, you know, type of emblem. There's I'm wondering if that has something to do with language, because like it looks like a branding iron of a letter. I don't know what all that is medicine and the other one I don't It's hard to tell anyhow, Or it could be agriculture. Kind of looks like a plant. The Three Weirds of Faye on type of an Aryan Gothic eve by Greek votaries of Mother Goddess fifth century BC. Oh, yeah, they had long forgotten. There are are true origins this year after that, compare with primitive and more authentic portraits and early seals civilization during the where do we leave off which eclipsed from our time? And did I miss this whole thing?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah I did. Thus, the last dances of Central Ida are not merely a vision of primitive felicity, but a parable of the whole tragic course of actual history from Adam's time to our own.
Speaker 9: It was the.
Speaker 6: Recruited sense what am I saying, recruited sense, recruitedsence, sure, the recruitednce of the old violence, anarchy, and degraded Preadamite superstitions, the original sin of our theologians, which eclipsed and from time to time well nigh destroyed civilization during the Dark Ages. It was the return and rehabilitation under the artistic forms of the pre Adamite tribal demons of the Mother's Son and woodenness cult and their health under the pseudo monotheism of early and medieval Christianity. Haha, that so long retarded the progress of the intellect and the organization of society on a scientific basis. Yeah, make you better be putting Judaism and Islam in that same category their pal It was the same reaction which, assuming political form, led to the militant medieval feudalism with its barbarous chieftains and brutalized proletariat, so wholly foreign to Adam's model state of constitutional government and the brotherhood of man with parliamentary institutions, scientific religion, ordered progress in freedom, broadening down from precedent to president, and still forming the basis of our own modern higher civilization. And perhaps it is not too much to believe that most of us, most of those disastrous setbacks to the higher civilization that arianization established by the mighty King Adam Arthur, and much needed and much needless wasting of time vainly in feudal directions already exploited, might have been avoided or minimized, and more steady and less fitful world progress have been attained if the record of Adam's glorious achievements for the uplift of man and his wise methods of overcoming reactionaries, as preserved in the British Gothic Eda, had been kept clearly in view and not fanatically destroyed and allowed to lapse into oblivion. For all, the real progress must inevitably start, inevitably start from the best previous experience experience. The message for the future is the message of the past. And this is why I go over this all the time. The message for the future is the message to the past. So there with a little bunker Adam Thorer's handled sun cross. That's what the sun cross looks like. Symbol of universal victory and life born aloft from Hittite seal fourteen hundred BC. Note two rays of light issued from the cross here and there. So when you get into the Greek and you're get to get too all all so much as are even lost and perverted, ambassardized by these sons of bitches already, is that it's like, yeah, these might be our this, you know, we might be descendants of those people in Greece, but we were actually descendants of these people back here, back before everything got corrupt, had been switched upside down, and they themselves got confused and led astray by the same types of influences in their culture and their world. It's I mean for us not to be aware of that then I mean to look how far we would have to have come to now, and how much more damage they could have done in the meantime, and then that they have then you look back and you say, you know, it doesn't it does make sense that we've gotten this far in the wrong direction because it was lost a long time ago. But also, you know, when everybody starts to challenge, like you know, the founding fathers of the United United States and all this sort of stuff, or the the of America, you could just say to yourself, okay, well that's fine, and if here's the thing, it's not as important anymore because that's not our only reference to or our early example of something that was wholly good, because if we if we get proven that that's not accurate, that there was some other devious plot involved. I don't think that. I think that there was devious elements everywhere all the time and everything, But to say that that tainted everything that was in the establishment of this country, I don't agree with. And the same thing with you know, you know, but back here, I mean, you had a very distinct night and day, good and bad, psychopathic to the extreme, and then the goths coming in and saying no more, no more. That's it, you know, integrity, justice, fairness, liberating people, people that were you know, under the thumb of it. Just just as if somebody came here, like let's say, I'm just using it as an example. Don't freak out, don't freak out. Imagine though, if the rhetoric of Putin and his generals are as good as you know, his actions came here and stomped out the fucking jew bankers and got him a lot of you know, education, banking, black rock, Oh, just just fucking annihilated or remove them from our problem as a problem. How grateful would we be to whomever that was that did that, The ones who understood would be quite grateful. Now, now overlay that on the history five thousand years ago and asked yourself, were they happy when the gods came? Or were they feeling like they were being oppressed? What was the real golden age? The Talmuitik, fucking Babylonion or this? And then ask yourself, if that same thing, you know, then take that again and overlay it on top of Germany. Were they was he? Was he a an expansionist, out of control expansionist, or was he a liberator. Evil doesn't like to be shown up and assure as hell, can't have you have examples of it being evil, because then it's a lot harder to get to that level of controlling power and trust. Again, So every single no matter what where it is, every single example that is in you know, lacking in favor to them, they have to destroy and invert and flip upside down so that people once again lose their memory and fall for the same old tricks. Exaltation of the demonesst Wodin or Bodo Sumer voodoo or Budin or serpent footed by Semites, Semites, motherfucking Semites on on model of the deified thor right right model the defied thor inverting it as the moon god of er of the Kaldiz and patron of human sacrifice with titles of Patu and Udin or the luminary luminary Illuminati, but so also Elu Elu Limnu, Elu Limnu, say it fast, Elulimnu. Kind of sounds like the Illuminati, doesn't it. And that was most certainly go look it up elude them. Knew was a Sometimes they say it's seven. Sometimes they say it's personified as one and it's not too far removed from Lilith, but demons one or three, one or seven right, win or multiple at least? Oh yeah, So here it alone Phrygia Cavadocia, right, Celicia not Sicily Selicia. There's troy Thrace, all this Eden. Here's Eden. Here's what they called Hell. There's Karcemish or Jeriblah, Jerablis eotin eotin i e is Eden. Right, that's just an a way of spelling a lepo and then their Syria. So all this area, all this area Gothic spreads out right and then further and then much further.
Speaker 14: Hm.
Speaker 6: And they're claiming this this you know, oh, this person's land is that person's land, and nobody goes back far enough. Who's if we, honestly, if we stood up and said it's our land, and we have just as much claim to it as brown people or psychopathic Ashkenazi and bread stew and remember Ashkenazi, Turkey car Smish, Cappadocia. I kind of hope that my name is somehow derivative of that. Anyway, goes on and on and on. So these are the these are the appendices who we're actually out of the than me stuff. Well we got four thirty how long you been on three fifty six? This is not a marathon yet. Thank you for the person who donated. I want to work, so it was Alex. Thank you for Alex for the first whoops, greatly appreciated. As all. Enough, I have to do that thing like that. Hold on maybe one second. Huh that's lame. They didn't. Uh. I don't know what happened just there. That was weird. Your media is muted. Yeah, okay, stop talking to me. Really, I only need to hear myself once, so I'll just hear it twice. Okay, So where are we at? Let me do this real quick so I can show what I'm why we're here, and what we're doing here. So we'll just pick FDJ because I'm here, right, Thank you Alex. So this is the stream yard link. If you guys want to come on, I gotta get up and you know, get it a glass of water and just stretch a little bit. We're gonna start playing the iPod one now because I just did all that reading single get up for a couplenutes. Stretch my legs. They get cramped when you do four miles a day on the elliptical. I only did three yesterday. No, yesterday, I missed. Yesterday. I missed because I was on with Stefan. So I gotta do like six tonight. Yikes, now maybe I'll just five. Anyway, We're doing a marathon broadcast series. The follower account and drive traffic to the Patreon and support links meaning doctor Peter Glydden's and this one here. Like I said before, let me give you something for your you know what I mean, let me give you something back. You know, you don't have to just give a straight and I appreciate all the you know, you know, the donations and stuff like that. They help the family. I'm not gonna lie you. It's not going to like equipment and or anything that right now, it's going to you know, my daughter, it's going to her her stuff, you know, like she has classes and stuff like that that we that would put her in. But this is you can go to doctor Lynden's right into this really nice blue, beautiful link here over here. You clicked for doctor Monzo's and then the Azure Well products. Let me just run down these for you real quick. If you were trying to get the ninety essentials by a cheaper means.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: The first thing you want to do is get the the real natural vitamin A and D and omegas and all that stuff. This will be like you're getting your your e f A right from from the other one. You get the cod liver oil, you get this Alaska cod liver oil BB five is five percent off, okay, and then you get your whole food multi vitamin here. This will kind of be like your your tangy tangerine and and and uh as a you know what I mean, comparison, right, and then the full vocumicas would be like your plant ride minerals.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 6: So those three right there, and then you add the I P six But I think I have to scroll down further for that one. Doctor Rabonzo said, a lot of people use the code in the past year testass and support for man, let's see what this in there. I'm curious. I don't need it, but I want to get huge. Is there a backside of it? Where is it? Testa fen fennu Greek. I don't know what LJ one hundred is. I think I said something about it up area mustular strength and quarter so levels. Pat an extra act of tunga ali has been the subject of multiple clinic clinical studies. Well, by the way, my rodeo rodeo la Roseia, I think you should have probably been an alcohol ticcture, because I don't think it's doing very well. I mean it, I don't. I don't notice anything different. But I'm weird like that, Like a lot of things, I'm supposed to do something phenomenal that I don't see. I don't feel it. Here's the IP six right here. This is the only one that's actually actually has got a little bit of weight too when it comes to the cost. But I'm sure it lasts a while. Let's see ten point nine ounces. And this is a potter form, right What is the suggested amount that you take two capsules? Okay, that's capsule, But what about the scoops? Okay, one quarter scoop, so one quarter scoop twice a day. So this optimal precise ratio of IP six and then as toll for maximum supporting healthy iron levels, which means it pulls the oxidative stress out of your body and gets rid of fatigue. So there you go, and then you can always add on the copper too. Did diary pass it. I probably did, but yeah, there's a copper or something in right there. No, that's called the real but look for the copper when it's something you should probably add to. All right. I may have very passed, it may have been up here more. But that's how you would get the ninete central and in a different way, Stephon could use them. Stephon for stop and could use that, the cylber olio, the multi vitamin, the forvid Cemick and the IP six and then getting him the copper would obviously be beneficial as well. I mean I could use all that. I don't have that at the moment either myself, but this is what I would use as a as a not a replacement. Thanks, guys, I have more clapping. Guys are awesome today. Karen says, thirty days of it. It's three days if two scoops a day, sixty days if one scoop a day for IP six, thank you. So it says take a quarter. So if you're taking one scoop, I mean you're basically taking more than this. I think they had different different levels for different different things on there. So yeah, that's awesome, all right. Cool, So you get a decent amount out of that, right, sixty days is you divide that cost by two if you want to know what your monthly cost is. So that's cool, that's cool. And then what else was I gonna say?
Speaker 42: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, off the where was I even? Okay, so on my website right, So there's that stuff right there, and then the code if you don't scroll by it too fast one stop shop is ten percent off. And I just put a bonus sample pack of other hot sauces in there that you haven't ordered, so that you get to try other ones. I have one of the hardcover books currently right now rate here. You can kind of see me put myself back over here and put this back on screen, and there's creating little gallons. These three right here get free shipping, but you don't use a keupon on them. Okay, I have no way of stopping to keep on, but I will probably turn away the thing because you're again like I'm already paying twenty bucks into it to ship it to you. So and then but if you get anything like a group of bottles of any other kind besides getting the reduced price bundle packs, then I'm going to be you can then you use the coupon on those right and get the ten percent off. And that's all that stuff right there. I showed you this guy right here, did you do? And actually that one right next to it, and my daughter's one is right here. These are just the ones I have on hand, all right, And we got Toba in stock and ready to rock too. So there you go. So ways to support the show, make this thing keep going rocking and rolling. Oh okay, I have to j medios, go use that way again. And then, like I said, my website mostap shops written right there, and then I don't know why these things don't become Why does that happen? You can just copy them though and put them in your rol I don't know why those don't become like linked. They don't get highlighted for some reason on FTJ. That makes sense to me. But the stripe buy me a coffee and gifts and go are all right here right if you don't have a wallet or whatever on FTJ. The same The same exact links are over on rumble, So if you go into Rumble, it's the same thing. It's just format a little different. So though these ones are all linkable, you know, clickable and then the Patreons ran on the bottom. So for five bucks a month you get and I.
Speaker 9: Have to cut.
Speaker 6: The reason why I didn't catch up with this yet is because I can't. I can't open up my Patreon on my new computer. And I saved all my I saved all my my audio files on the new computer because that's where I've been broadcasting off of. So I have to go over to the other computer. I have to give them the IP address off of that, like in order to verify so I can change my email address. Cause the reason why I'm not able to log in on this new computer is because it's an old email that Josh doesn't support this. He doesn't he it was let go. It was somebody else's project that he is working on. I ended up getting an email address off of it called to me dot limited, and then it doesn't exist anymore. So they keep on sending me a freaking code to verify me for Patreon. I'm like, I can't get to it because the fucking email address doesn't exist anymore. So in order for me to verify and change my email address with them, I have to give up a whole bunch of information. I just haven't gotten around to it yet, so I can still access it on the other computer, but all my files to give you guys the ad free stuff is over here. So I got to work on that tomorrow and get it all taken care of. So tomorrow is the day to do all that. Tonight, I'm going to gymnastics with my daughter. I don't know where this is. I don't know where this fit into the conversation, but it's pretty funny just to read straight and it says something about Jewish technological abuse and it just made me laugh. Yeah, okay, so Archangel, it looks like you want to call in. Let me, let me get up for a second. I'm gonna play this a little bit for the time being. Uh, so I can get up, and I need to drink a kret them so I don't start twitching, and then I'm gonna go, uh, get back on here with you guys. Tonto is still Yeah, this is a while back. We're talking talking about the casinos Tanto silver Stain. That's hilarious. Yeah, wait, Archangel, you're gonna like the video that I did of of the freaking It was a really good except for the fucking hoopty things with the freaking stupid suspension is on the rest. It was awesome. The rest was really nice classic cars. It was It was a big shoe, really big shoe. Let me see, we're going to go to this one. Oh, by the way, I have absolutely no respect for Lars ol Rick. I think he's the biggest lowlife touchebag. His dad's rich, freaking tennis dude, he has no I mean, he might be, he might be very arrogant, but he's a He's also just a flamboyant little freak. I can't stand. He's a good drummer. That's about it. Oh, we didn't finish this the Saturday Elia thing. We stopped on that only sixteen seconds into him and I started babbling about something else. All right, well anyway, it doesn't matter. We'll get into that too, but let me let me do this now, so it has a little bit more time. I need to get up and do something, and I want to be able to comm out on the other one. So all right, nice to beat off the screen. I'll be back in a second.
Speaker 27: OI of all the financial titans and philanthropists of the twenties.
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on, hold on, ho where is it. I gotta fight it a queued up right hold on? Yeah, yeah, never mind, I kind of lost the kind of lost the moment. Now, yeah, it's all right, we'll get I'll get into it later century.
Speaker 13: None are more complex or mysterious than George Soros.
Speaker 51: Trying to build up its economy and trying to build up its economy, and along comes a moron like Sorrows with a lot of money and it's over.
Speaker 1: He called you a criminal.
Speaker 26: It's easier for him.
Speaker 7: I'm not a serial killer.
Speaker 26: To blame an outside force, and then to admit that they were mismanaging their economy and their currency. The French finance minister talked about hanging speculators from lamp posts.
Speaker 1: George Soros and his signature shock therapy reforms that would rock Russia's economy were generally in line with that of Russia's first Vice Premier and Minister of Economics, Igor Gaidar, known as its architect, Gaidar is largely responsible for Russia's hyperinflation of the nineteen nineties. He is also responsible for appointing engineer for Ast Saltikoff as science minister, who accepted the one hundred million dollars from Soros for the International Science Foundation. Gaidar's lineage offers a wider perspective to his views. Son of Timoor Guidar, Soviet rear, admiral, journalist and personal friend of Cuban General Raoul Castro, and model for the character of the same name in the book Timor and his Squad, a story about young boys who assist families of the Red Army. The book's author Timur's father, Yegor's grandfather, Arkati Gaidar, Soviet writer and Red Army commander who came up as a Bolshevik and inspired the Timorit movement, a communist youth movement like the Little Octoberus and Vladimir Lenin's Young Pioneers, a compulsory program for children aged nine through fourteen. Yegar's maternal grandfather also a writer, Russian bolshevik Pavel Vajov, author of The Malachite Box and various books on the Russian Revolution. Yegor married the daughter of yet another author, Jewish science fiction writer Arkati Stragotsky, who, along with brother Boris, authored numerous science fiction works, many of them taking place in the twenty second century, known as the World of Noon or Wanderers Universe, a depiction of advanced technology and communism, an anarchistic meritocracy governed by a World Council comprised of scientists, a world Soros and Company, likely in vision for themselves. The Wanderers are believed to be beings that are manipulating other beings in the new universe for their own purposes. Maria Gaidar is a Ukrainian politician and former Deputy PM of the Russian Kirov Oblast and adviser to the President of Ukraine. She is founder of the Social Youth Movement, Democratic Alternative and the Other Russia Coalition, which featured chess champion Gary Kosparov, Bolshevik Party leader Edward Limanov, and the radical Socialist Vanguard of Red Youth. Maria is a fierce opponent of Vladimir Putin and has depicted him as the Antichrist leading the world to a nuclear apocalypse. Father Yegor survived a poisoning attempt in two thousand and six. Many suspected that the man behind it was Boris Berezovsky. Maria is descendant of still another author, Mikyle Lermantov, Russian poet and writer, often referred to as poet of the Caucasus. Maria is a descendant of the Russian aristocratic Salkova family. It's unknown that the same family is relation to Russian noblewoman and Hungarian blood Countess Darya Saltikova, notorious for her brutal torturing and killing of serfs, or if the name is shared with Yegor Gaida appointed science minister or Assaltikov in Hungary. George Soros's Open Society received donations from another prolific family, the Blinkns, in particular Donald and Vera Blinken, so much so that the Open Society archives are named the Vera and Donald Blnken Archives. Donald Blincoln was an investment banker and USNA ambassador to Hungary, son of Ukrainian Jews from Kiev and grandson of another author, Meyer Blincoln. One of the first Yiddish authors in America to write about sexuality. His early works were published in the Yiddish Statire publication to Kibitzer. He was educated at the Talmud Trah religious elementary school. Later essays saw publication in socialist periodicals The Yiddisher arbitovt for Jewish labor World, and in eighteen oh eight Blincoln wrote Weber, a collection of poetry and short stories dealing with infidelity, abortion, and sexual desire. The name Blincoln suggests that the family emigrated from the village of Blinky in Novelle County, now part of Belarus. This area was known for the Hasidic centers of learning and important to the Kabbab movement. Grandson Donald became co founder of the investment bank Warburt Pinkus, which specialized in venture capital investing. One of the first mentioned in the Panama Papers or Pandora Papers, a series of leaked documents detailing attorney client information for more than two hundred thousand offshore entities created by the Panamanian law firm Massak Funseeka. These papers helped establish a prosecution case for wirecard payment processing CEO Jan Marsullak, a suspected spy for the Soviet Union, involved in a series of accounting malpractices. In nineteen fifty six, Blencoln met Latvian Jewish painter Mark Rothkoe and became an art collector and president of the Mark Rothcoe Foundation. He also sat on the board of the American Jewish Committee. In nineteen ninety four, President Bill Clinton appointed him as US Ambassador to Hungary in addition to becoming the Secretary General of the World Federation of the United Nations Associations. He had two brothers, Robert and Allen, the latter who became US Ambassador to Belgium. Allen served as managing director of Wertheim, Schroeder and Company investment firm and Belgium by a pharmaceutical manufacturer UCB. He is married to Melinda Blincoln, daughter of Jewish Hollywood producer Howard Cope. Donald Blncoln's son is the current Secretary of State, Anthony Blincoln. Anthony is the former Deputy National Security Advisor to former President Barack Obama and worked in the State Department during the Clinton administration. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and partner of private equity firm Pine Island Capital Partners, part of West Exec Advisors, whose extensive client list includes investment Juggernaut, Blackstone, Bank of America, Facebook, Uber, Pallunteer Tech. West Exec also works with Google's Jigsaw LLC, a tech business incubator that provides capital to tech startups, much like Soros has for Russian scientists. Until twenty twenty two, Jigsaw was run by Jewish American businessman Jared Cohen, senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, former advisor to Condoleeza Rice and Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 6: As Chris B would say, what a Cohen incidence.
Speaker 1: As well as a specialist in counter terrorism. Jigsaw's original mission was countering extremism and online censorship by applying.
Speaker 6: Techno encountering extremism. So don't don't name the crimes of the people perpetuating them if they're of a certain cult, because then you are an anti semi coleman, right.
Speaker 14: Are what are we?
Speaker 6: What was the other word? I was, Oh, yeah, anti schemetic, right, because they're schemers. We are anti schemedic. We don't like schemes. We don't like betrayal and treachery.
Speaker 1: The logical solutions. In twenty eighteen, Jigsaw conducted a Russian troll bot campaign on the Internet, supposedly to show how easily disinformation campaigns can be spread, but it also opened up the problematic idea of how these programs and others like it, like the redirect method, can be used without the approval of the public. Another curious client of Blincoln's West Exec Partners is the Israeli artificial intelligence firm Windward, specializing in shipping analytics and risk management. Platform users include.
Speaker 6: Shipping analytics for companies like Evergreen.
Speaker 1: Ep Shell, HSBC, and the Israel Aerospace Industries Limited. Blincoln has received millions in compensation from West Exec, which continues to partner Silicon Valley firms with the Department of Defense. He is one of the men responsible for for sending billions of dollars to Israel.
Speaker 6: To keep re member. We didn't like Blincoln and Robert admitted tights either. Right, He's Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 1: This guy their Iron Dome operation running. Blincoln was involved in the handover of Crimea in twenty fourteen to Vladimir Putin. He was heavily involved in surrendering Afghanistan to the Taliban, and is at the forefront in the international debacle happening in Ukraine, authorizing supply of weapons to Ukraine in support of their opposition to Russia.
Speaker 10: Well, you know my preoccupation with history because it's the guide for the future for us. Tonight, we're going to explore a more recent piece of our history which has been unpleasant for most of us in one way or another, and for many people here in South Florida, the Holocaust has had direct impact.
Speaker 6: Florida. Hold on, hold on, sorry, excuse me for did did Florida have a high New Yorker resettlement population of a bunch of yentas ivey and her bingo dabber?
Speaker 27: Is that?
Speaker 6: Is that what we're talking about. Florida was rocky, really hard with this thing that never happened. Okay, sounds good, Let's keep going. And it's I notice it's not stereo. It's only coming out of my rideo right now. So if it's low on your end, That's why this.
Speaker 10: Book by Samuel Pizzar called of Blood and.
Speaker 52: Hope, and the reason I wrote this book in the United States, not anything.
Speaker 6: Because it makes me a lot of money and I get reparations and you know, fuck the Germans right.
Speaker 52: Europe, where it became a massive best seller I wrote it.
Speaker 6: I wonder how, I wonder how it becomes massive best seller when it's promoting the very propaganda that they want you to promote and you're one of them. Gee, it's almost seems like it's a winning, very very uh uh specific formula so it doesn't. It's not about Truther or accuracy. It's all about promoting the bullshit.
Speaker 52: On Cape Cod largely in Massachusetts, because I wanted to be away from the bloody history of furo by writing it related to the United States. Make Americans who have never suffered a disruptive war on their soil, who have never been overtaken.
Speaker 6: Oh, you want them to suffer too. This guy's a fucking scumback by.
Speaker 52: Tyrants to understand that this does relate to their lives, to their fears, and to their hopes for the faith.
Speaker 1: Anthony Blaken's stepfather is Jewish American lawyer Samuel Pissar.
Speaker 6: Holy shit.
Speaker 1: Another former employee of the United Nations. He served on the Economic Task Force for John F. Kennedy and claimed to have been a survivor of the Holocaust. Pissar is from Balistock, Poland, a former part of the Russian Empire. As a boy, Pissar joined the U division of the Soviet Communist Party.
Speaker 6: Come on, you can't say German innovation and German you know, attention to detail and all that sort of stuff and then say like people like this motherfucker would have gotten away. Come on, thene of that makes any sense. So obviously the whole idea that that was a deliberate attempt to kill a bunch of people, and not just the sad circumstances of a fucked up situation where you bombed all of Germany into fucking nothingness and then blamed them for not having food in the places that there should have been. Uh yeah, bolow me.
Speaker 1: After the war, Pissar moved to Australia and was later admitted to Harvard, where he received his PhD in law. There he met Henry Kissinger and the Polish American political scientist Zenyubrazinski, organizer of the Trilateral Commission, whose father to Doors, member of the CFR and Builderberg Group assisted Jews migrating from Germany during the Second War.
Speaker 6: Kisinger looks like a little like a von Braun from that little picture right there, doesn't he?
Speaker 9: A war is in you?
Speaker 1: His father of MSNBC anchor Miika Brazinski, former NATO Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under George bush I and Brazinski and Mark Brazinski, US Ambassador to Poland and former Ambassador to Sweden under Barack Obama. Bassar became a diplomat, an international proponent of globalization, and international lawyer for French Jewish hotel tycoon, Sir James Goldsmith armand Hammer and Robert.
Speaker 6: Maxwell armand Hammer, of course being the funniest of them all. You know that, uh in that movie or that TV show Sledgehammer, his his his mother and father. I can't remember his mother's name, but and Armin armand Hammer as in like the bagas yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: In fact, Pissar was the last person to have spoken to Maxwell, a longtime friend, before he fell from his yacht to his death in November nineteen ninety one. His body found off the coast of the Canary Islands near his yacht, Lady Jiling, originally built for a mad Kashoji. His death was ruled a heart attack along with accidental drowning. Maxwell was buried at the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem in an extravagant funeral attended by a number of former heads of state and Israeli intelligence, including friend Samuel Pissar. Some believe that Maxwell faked his death, proposing that perhaps in exchange for safe passage hand some shares of Maxwell's Daily Mirror, but many involved with the intelligence services believed that his death was part of a bigger cover up of massive amounts of capital, leaving the Communist Party for the rest. In the documentary man Overboard from Tel Deutsch Rumfold, a series of interviews with former and GRU officials reveals that many saw Maxwell as a version of Henry Kissinger. From former KGB Colonel Stanislav Silokan, I would say that he was used by higher ups, just as the Americans used Kissinger as a messenger or ambassador.
Speaker 14: Maxwell left.
Speaker 6: First of all, America didn't use Kissinger. Kissinger fucking owned the place, all right. That guy was predicted on high by the Prince of Darkness and by the Princtice of Darkness, I mean the international banking demonic shadow presence that is in our worlds, that manifests out of this cult that we were just talking about, and.
Speaker 12: Brought with him a message from thatsher, an unofficial one.
Speaker 14: He left to go to America to try to bring with him a.
Speaker 29: Message from.
Speaker 1: Like Max.
Speaker 6: Okay, so hold on one second, let's go back to the other one that we were just starting in the telegram group, because you can find this one anytime you want on. Yeah, funny, Karen Daniel, careful saying bloemy to annoy Van. They might take you up on it. All right, I don't want pink eye, alright, So let's get into this one. We're here, all right. You gotta do it from this and that and the other thing. All right, So this is where we were. Oh, hold on, okay, I got them. The red spot.
Speaker 9: Man, it's a close the celebrated between December seventeenth and the twenty third something Roman Pagan Festival.
Speaker 40: That is.
Speaker 6: Remember we're looking at rock right all right, Saturn cult rock mister x X is also right. You have the the hourglass shape. Where comes with the intersection. It's an eight. An eight crosses like this. If you put the hourglass together, it's just the flat insides of an eight. All this stuff, and then the ex is in the middle of the crossing, right the crossroads. This all ties into Saturn worship, Saturn cult blah blah blah blah blah, and then the rings again. Let me ask you what God creates people without your parts just so that you can cut them off him give him back to them. Doesn't make a goddamn sense none whatsoever. Their God is in our God, the God wants to mutilate the children of the of our God. And then he wants some meat snacks, some skin snacks from our for our for our dinglings. And if you're in the Muslim culture, they like to they like to syncrecize the the females as well. Trim the fat, trim the lips.
Speaker 9: And go figure. This new logo was released during the Festival of Saturnalia, which is a Roman pagan festival that is celebrated between December seventeenth and the twenty third. Now, something interesting here is in the Roman mythology, Saturn was an agricultural deity who was said to have reigned over the world in the Golden Age.
Speaker 6: So, right, here's the thing, though, we just went over the golden age, right, what was the real golden age? And what's their golden age? Their golden age was when they were rank in the goddamn helmet in Babylon, not with the Goths, liberated people and brought and lifted people up from out from underneath the thumb and the and the horrible conditions that the cult put everyone that came in contact under, Right, which one is golden age? Are golden age? Isn't their Golden Age. They'll make a distinction, keep people confused and stupid, continue on with this nonsense so that people think they, oh, we hear the Golden Age, it's bad, or they don't think of it at all. You know, you have the You're gonna have the conspiracy people who think that they know something. Fucking this up really bad because they're gonna be like, oh, if you said something about the Golden Age, he's in that cult or blah blah blah blah blah, and you know, or that's a bad thing. Then I'll also tell you that some worship is bad too because of what they did with it, because of what the Semites, these these this cult does with things, inverting them, making dirty them, adding sodomy to it and child sacrifice. So yeah, what they do with everything, like even the ball cult, when I was looking at that, that's actually smarter hook that that's that's supposed to be Kane. What could they did with all that fertility? God just simply meant that. You know, the guy who taught them how to use irrigation, which would ben Thor and who invented the plow, that would have been Caine or Mioch his son. Now all of a sudden ball, is this freaking sick psychopath that demands child sacrifice. No, it's the fucking priestcraft that. It's not what the deed these people who were deified represent, it's what the priestcraft does with the quote unquote worship of those people that makes us so sick, dirty and disgusting, right right right? Why am I looking at that too? I don't hondertly why the seriens lastcent hold on don't suppose to be like that, I guess so anyway, So yes, don't get confused with the whole Golden Age thing. Right, we just saw what the Golden ages and I noticed how they're using Rome as Oh, this is the original of Saturn Earlier, this Saturn Earlia and Saturn worship was thousands of years old before it got the fucking Rome. But Rome, as we saw in the book ro M, was a name for Eden, which was referred to as Hell because this freaking sick, disgusting cult was at its headquarters there in capit in Karcemish and Turkey and darren Coou and all those underground places. Were they trying to hide away from the cult or that's or was that the hiding place for the cult or was it just something completely different that just happened to be in the like Darren Kous just happened to being Turkey and apparently good Black U Tepi and Karen Teppy and all that. Was this the old civilization of the eden Knites that was very primitive and shitty in nature. Was this something that was put to rest by the Goths? Or is this something that was built by the Goths and it was a good place. It just seems like the architecture and the end of the artwork is pretty uninspired there, and that would to me indicate that it's from a very uh or they had, you know. But also here's the other kind of the possibility is that because these people are all about slavery and human slavery, they could have told other people to carve things for them that because they they don't like to do things themselves. You think, do you think you're going to see a unless they're spray painting a swastika somewhere and to frame somebody. They're not usually getting dirty themselves unless it's fasodomy, right, then they'll get shipp all over the dicks or whatever. Yeah, that's that's that's different. They don't like to work, they would They like to make other people do the work.
Speaker 9: I guess it's just a cool coincidence that mister Golden Dawn continues to speak about how we are going into the new Golden Age.
Speaker 14: Proudly proclaimed that the Golden Age of America.
Speaker 12: Is upon us.
Speaker 6: Well, tell Muduk right, not gothic makes sense.
Speaker 9: Why Trump has the black cube on his tower or the black cube at the front entrance, because the black cube is a symbol of Saturn. Now, the reason why the black cube symbolizes Saturn is because there is a cube on Saturn. Apparently there was a storm according to NASA that goes around constantly that makes this cube. And this is why you will see black cube or black squares throughout our society. And why when you graduate you wear the black cube. Now's the weekend.
Speaker 6: Actually it's a two dimensional depiction of the cube. It's a square there. Dipshit. He doesn't really think about what he's saying. And then he gets into the biblical bnsens before. And here's what I get it. Don't get about people when you're not sure and you know your makage, don't act so confident about it, because then you're really misleading other people, even when you think or you convince yourself that you're telling some sort of rare and useful truth. This guy's seeing through filters of religion as well, and some of these, he says, mister golden down. Okay, I understand what the Golden Dawn is, and I think you just wanted people to know that you knew what Golden Dawn was too, or at least that you've heard about it before. But you don't really fucking explain that, and you don't explain how that relates to dot Donald Trump. You just throw that in there. To me, that's misleading and misguiding. I know what the Golden Dawn is. I know about McGregor Mathers and all that shit, But what did you say it for? Why the hell did you mention it just to say golden with another word and make it sound like you knew what you're talking about, Like, why did you say that? Fuck face?
Speaker 9: See right here when Donald Trump and his daughter and.
Speaker 6: Son of oops, I caught him, but it looks like a scared.
Speaker 9: With the w EF. We have the black cube in the center. Now, I guess it's just a coolincident.
Speaker 6: Well, look at what's in the what's in the meditation room at the United Nations.
Speaker 9: That on the winter solstice, right in the middle of Saturnalia, we had Elon Musk retweeting this, which is an image.
Speaker 6: The vast emptiness of space. Matter is sparse and rare in the universe, so says the people who say things about shit that they don't know anything about. Right, thank you to people who just make blanket statements about blah blah. The scale of emptiness in the universe is staggering. You don't know that. Consider this. The Milky Way has a galactic volume of eight trillion cubic light years that contains on the order of one hundred billion stars. So at a star for every dour Elon has. This is almost all just empty space. Filled this show more, filled with show more.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, thought it was going to be bad of the universe placed in a black cube. So with this symbolism right here, he has given homage to Saturn. Now, something else to add here is how Saturn.
Speaker 6: Or the board.
Speaker 9: Was seen as the god of time. And also with this cube it also represents.
Speaker 6: Bitch devoured his children and that kinder Fresher Statue in Burns, Switzerland is a depiction of Saturn as well.
Speaker 9: The matrix per se that we are inside this box and that Saturn is the god of this box that we are in, which we can see right here the universe being in the shape of a square. Now if you do not know by now Saturn is Satan.
Speaker 6: Now let's continue with this black which is meaning what though, because Satan's have made up thing too. I understand what you're saying, buddy, but you're you're assuming that default everybody thinks of a guy with a fucking pointy tail and horns. So what are you doing? But you could say Saturn was said, is you is yahweh is? Yeah? Yeah, oh, sabio, why did you go with Why did you go with Satan? You could have said it was it was yahweh. It would have had more of an impact because that would be reality.
Speaker 9: Cube symbolism, as we can see right here at the nine eleven memorial, which the memorial is a literal black cube pit. Now what's interesting is when you go to Revelation nine to eleven and they had as a king over them the Angel of the bottomless Pit.
Speaker 6: I guess it's just an. A Poleon is who ourchangel Michael or mioch Kane slays and who is that? But balder Balder is a polyon and they just mentioned a Poleon. And in Revelations nine to eleven.
Speaker 9: Coincidence that the nine to eleven Memorial has a square that looks like a bottomless pit. Now the name of this angel.
Speaker 6: Or just a square like Draine whatever, keep going.
Speaker 9: Is Abaden, a bad dawn and Hebrew. In Greek he has the name a polyon. Now we can see a Poleon means destroyer, and we can also see down here that Abaden mentioned in Hebrew, is translated to destruction or the place of destruction and coincidentally to the occult. The statue of Liberty is Lucifer.
Speaker 6: Uh, it's actually Prometheus if you think about it, because they're taking the the fire from the gods, right, the ridding man. So who would that really be? I know so many far removed, but that would be fucking thor really right, they tell you, oh, that's Colombia, that's that's that's the Freemasonic god Columbia, which actually has more way to it than saying that that's Usifer. Even though that would be kind of like, I guess you could call that an equivalent because that's would also be Prometheus. Right, So he's saying in a negative way though, like like these these aren't just things that were semitized to be ugly or christianized to make us think in the reverse, if you go back to the to the Gothic tale that this all came from before they twisted all the words around and the meetings all around, that would be a positive image. Still still still not seeing the problem here, right, Prometheus Thor or Lucifer, which just simply means it's just another Prometheus. The only reason why he scolded in the in the Bible, and we continue, he doesn't even make it. They don't even make a connection with saying in Lucifer, that's all done with Dante and all that other bullshit, right, and and Milton, that's where you get most of the depiction from. They just say, oh, Lucifer, Saturday night, da da da da dah. Yeah, bah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: And then so if they're telling the story and they hate Thor, you know what I mean, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: The light bearer. So as we can see right here we have Lucifer the light Bearer.
Speaker 6: Which would still be Prometheus, which would be liberating mankind.
Speaker 9: So suck it in front of the nine to eleven attacks, which there is now a bottomless pit there symbolically.
Speaker 6: Okay, but if you wanted to mock a positive symbol, when need you to do something destructive near it? So picture exclusive inside Donald Trump's a one hundred million dollar penthouse, gold rimmed cups and toy. Personalized Mercedes for his ten year old son. I just saw a dwarf what do you call it was? It was a Chevy bel Air Dwarf, a little teen tiny car you can actually drive. It was the coolest thing, coolest thing that was at that a car show. I got a lot of video of it, so we'll look at it later. Personalized Mercedes for his ten year old son, A fifteen thousand dollars book and some very well. Of course, he has stuff that's expensive. He's got money. What does this fucking prove? What's the point rich people spend money on stuff? Okay? Cool, There's some.
Speaker 9: Interesting things about Donald Trump's one hundred million dollar penthouse, which his penthouse is on the sixty sixth floor and we can see here the art that he has I'll read down below, but we have classical art dominates here with a bronze statue. Interesting, bronze statue makes me think of Daniel.
Speaker 6: You're a douchebag. That's why you're a Christian douchebag, which makes you a bigger.
Speaker 9: Douche arrows and Psyche, one of the great love Greek loved.
Speaker 6: I get what he's talking about, though, because this is brought up in another story as well. Bronze could also make you think of snakes and copper and all that other shit too, and Esclepias, but instead it makes you think of Daniel. So okay, let's keep going.
Speaker 9: And a Polo kind of like a polyon right led by Aurora, the Greek goddess.
Speaker 6: No, it's not like that. Actually, a Poleon and Apollo are pretty far from from each other, buddy, at least remember because they're saying Apollo is Zeus's son, So what do we just find out who Zeus was? Zeus zach Zach was for for Fox's sake is so what makes Apollo kin? So there again, these fucking morons are trying to are fucking falling for the goddamn stupid trap of history and all this rewriting nonsense and fucking mistranslations and Jewish leading them by leading the blind by their fucking nose, like a freaking ring in your nose, right to this bullshit Christianity thing. Everybody's evil didn't come from.
Speaker 7: The Bible, and Bible's a risk.
Speaker 6: Who wrote the fucking thing, you fucking retard. Once again, our ancestors are our devil are devils. They're devils, guys. Remember because Kine a bad guy because he killed Abel, because Able's a fucking semi scumback who's killing animals for God because apparently God needs that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 6: Remember Kane, Kane, you know, the whole agricultural aspects, because he brought here, you know, and apply to the irrigation and the in the plow and the in the bringing of of of innovation to mankind and how they could sustain life. God forbid he do that, so fucking retarded this that I wanted to show this so that I could do this, So just bear with it.
Speaker 9: Of the dawn, the Golden dawn, guys, come on, so justin.
Speaker 6: Dude, No, that's not my God. Oh you guys are so thropid. No, actually, if only you knew, but you don't, that's why you're stupid.
Speaker 9: Trump sees himself in the mold of Apollo.
Speaker 6: If he did, we'd be better off because Apolo would be Caine, which would be the antithesis of anything that's Jewish. And that's not all the case, so fuck off.
Speaker 9: It's sun. And as we can see right here at Trump's tower, that's.
Speaker 6: A the ginie with an arrow putting down. Oh yeah, that's you gotta you gotta trim that boosh bear buddy.
Speaker 9: We have this upside down triangle with six trees on each side, so we have six six six. Again, you can see right here six trees, six trees, six trees. And I guess it's just a coincidence that he loves to show off this hand sign right here, which we saw right here him showing it off in front of the w EF and the black cube. Now there is opposing opinions to this hand symbol right here.
Speaker 6: It could also just be that that's just what the fucker does to be comfortable. I mean, I would I don't take that off the table. I know this guy's a six on a bitch crowned king of the Torah. But I don't. I don't sit there and purposely try to think about how my hands are put together now with with Eric Trump doing the same fucking thing and then having to be like nudged by his way or whatever that you know, girl who's way too hot to be talking to him did, and then he's like he he puts his hands in his pocket or whatever. Yeah, that seems a little obvious, but also seems like it could have been done for people who are watching that type of thing so that he could fuck with them. I don't know, Like, if you knew people are gonna be like looking at your every little move and seeing like, oh, they're gonna make a bunch of social media videos, I'd be like, Yeah, let's fuck with them a little.
Speaker 31: You know.
Speaker 6: I'd be like I'd be like, hey, buddy, what's going on? You know, I'd be like, he's over there, where's the cake? It's over there.
Speaker 9: Some believe it is the as above so below symbol of the triangle. You have the idea of this being the divine feminine, which is symbolic to the woman reproductive system.
Speaker 6: Something that he's never felt the inside of.
Speaker 9: This divine feminine hand symbol symbolizes the moonchild being birth or the Babylon working. But now you can do your own research on this all. But now let's continue on some more cube saturn symbolism, as we see here with operation warp speed it being a cube with the world ahead twenty.
Speaker 6: It's also the uh hold on, that's good, take it bag. Not saying that this is a bad symbol anymore, but do you see it's like the three three legged swastika thing. Let me, let's look it up because I forgot the name of it. I'm gonna write three legged silastika basically. It's how I'm gonna write it too. You're not gonna help me out here, you guys. No, no, no, no no, I gotta find the image first. There we go. Is it really called a there's another word for it, yeah, the isle man. There's also another I think it's like, isn't it sicily too? There's another word besides triscally. Oh that's cute. I like that. Oh here it is right here it is sicily. That was right. Nikaria symbol is known worldwide as the emblem of Sicily. But why women with three legs? And what doesn't mean and it has snakes it on their head. I'll tell you what it means. I don't even know. I don't even need to read what the fuck they think it means. This particular one right here, I can tell you, goddamn worry what it means. They're so this is wings here, right, not hair, that's wings. Wings are typical of any of a Sun cult. When you're talking about the wings, the wings, sphere or this not sphere or the circle or whatever. So if they're using it, it's because this is their dominance over the Sun cult. It's that depiction. This is the medeia or the or the pharmacia of the Serpent cult. And this right here right there, all right, So that's a little messed up. Actually there's the medusa blah blah blah. Okay, so let's be what they say. The history of the Triscolian. The trina Krea symbol is known worldwide as the amble of Sisly okay, okay. The Triscleon trisco Leian, known in Sicily also as a Trini Korea, is the three legged woman that symbolizes Sicily. First adopted in twelve eighty two by the Sicilian investpers, but it's older than that. Obviously, it is currently the official flag. Oh blah, blah blah. Officially the Trinic Carea became the blah Why do you fucking keep saying that? Yell, okay, thank you for it. Doesn't tell you a goddamn thing. Why oh, these are the colors and this is what's on it. Thanks fag. Let's see, I'll look at that. The ancient mythology at the Gorgon is a mythological figure who was each of the three daughters of the two gods of the sea. The three daughters were Medusa, Steith.
Speaker 2: Know, and.
Speaker 6: You're Yelly. The Medusa was mainly known for her ability to turn mortal men into two stone with one gaze, but the goddess was also known for her help to fight the force of evil, forses of evil, and turn Korea. So this is this is where you get Medea from too, because the hair was laden with venom, purple drug, poison, and this is the stuff that would kill you and it would be in your hair. So when you were in battle and you were taking your bow from your from your quiver in your back, and you'd run it through your fear of female and you're an Amazonian through your hair to poison the arrow, and then you'd what you'd do is you would paralyze your enemy with one gaze or one graze of an arrow because the poisons in them. And now they're freaking paralyzed a single gaze or a single graze. Hmm. And some of it, some of that stuff wouldn't make people so crazy as Amine who said it took three more soldiers off the field just to hold the guy back from killing other of their own. But the goddess was also known for help to fight the forces of people. Then this is the whole thing of being the the Solrus and you know, having the poison, having the poison, and knowing how to how to make it. The Trnic Korea, the head of the Medusa stands in the center in the symbol of sicily. The head of Medusa peers with entwined serpent hairs and ears of corn. The ears of wheat represent the symbol of fertility of the land. Right, And how that's all messed up with the Medeia thing is that the Goths later on in history got all mixed up in this fucking cult lead the three legs in the turner career a symbol stand for the three not all of them, but some of them right, and they were the they were first, the ones who created or helped develop. The agriculture symbol stand for the three prominent uh promontories of Sicily. Those promontories are Cape Pelorious but both cares. Besides from Sicily, Trinicorea is used in the Isle of Man flags. Over the history we can find the use of the train Korea and crete Macedonia Celtiberian Spain. The trinker symbols also president in the coats of several noble dynasties. Along these we can name the Stewarts of Albany. How funny is that the Rabbinsteiner whoa surprise, surprise, These are bald the last two or years Shanky, the Drosomer and oh and that of Joachim Okay Marah, King of Naples in Sicily, Jesus, Christ, Jesus jumped up and punched me in the face. Christ, there you go. We're never gonna get there this ten minute a billion video. Are we come on?
Speaker 7: Bitch?
Speaker 9: Cube Saturn symbolism as we see here with operation warp speed it being a cube with the world ahead twenty twenty five the Economist magazine cover. We had the Saturn symbol right at the top with mister Golden Dawn in the center. And by the way, this idea right.
Speaker 6: Now, why the fuck does he keep saying mister golden Dawn when he said golden age? Is this? Is he purposely trying to be confusing? Did the guy say gold Did I miss Trump saying down he said golden age? Didn't he? Which is bad enough. I mean, it's referenced enough to it that what it's. It's sufficient to understand it. But why does he keep it on bringing up a dead like Golden Dawn is practically non existent now, I mean they they there, there's there's a there's a remnants and vibration of them is floating around. But I mean, for the most part they've been they've been absorbed into the freaking you know, what is it?
Speaker 1: The God?
Speaker 6: Why can't I think of it? That's just the Crawley, not just the auto temporal orientus, but the freaking other one Jesus Christ, Telema and you know the rest of being Freemasonic, because yeah, Crowley is kind of the reason why that kind of went the shit too, because of what happened with McGregor Mathers and him kind of his fault.
Speaker 9: Here is a picture of a beast, because we have the two eyes. We have the eye there whether I hear with a radioactive symbol. They got Donald Trump as the nose. We have a mouth right here, but right here for Saturn, right there is on.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing about the radioactive symbol. It doesn't have to be a bomb. Electromagnetic radiation works just as well. You fry somebody from the inside. You can light lots of fires from the inside. Cooking from within. You mess up a lot of people or specific people. If you were kill crazy, psychopathic, you trying to get rid of all the threats to your advancement, leaving only the cowardly and broken families, because of course you're still gonna kill at least one of them or their children.
Speaker 9: The seal of the forehead, this is symbolic of the mark of the beast, the seal of Satan or Saturn on the forehead, like we as children of God, are sealed on our forehead with God's name. Now clearly the economist loves hold on.
Speaker 6: Let me go check the mirror. I got very back. I got check to see if I have a name on my forehead. Give me, just give me a hold on, maybe I can look at this. Yeah, I don't see you one, okay.
Speaker 9: Pattern Because on their new Christmas double issue cover, we also have Saturn and again we see the symbolism here with Stellar, which is a cryptocurrency that has the Saturn symbol. It looks a lot like rock. And then we also have the X logo, which you do this when you mirror it the duality. It creates the skull and compass, which is also like XRP, which is another cryptocurrency that they will use for the Beast system, which has as above, so below symbolism. Now, just so you know, this X symbolism is not just Masonic, but it's also traced back.
Speaker 6: To the No he's see he's missing the more obvious here as well. X is the mark of the fucking Beast period the end. This is why he's doing this. It's not just oh you know, it's not it's not this. No, that guy right there, if he just did any of his homework, says specifically straight up that something that looks identical to the the X men logo is the true mark of the beast. So and what does that mean? Could it be that it comes back round like this to make an eight, like a Saturn eight, because that eate's the simple Saturn. Or could it be that it's the X like the the don't the what were they called? God, damn it, that tribe, the tribe that that knew all about serious the dogon right, they had the X on their on their their masks, their tribal uh ceremonial masks. There's a whole bunch of other stuff. Obviously, the crossing of the X with the eclipses the quote unquote eclipses right over the top of the fault line. Like all this could mean something, could just be putting to an event that was already had an X marked on a spot, like going right across the UH the New Madrid fault line, that was the X that marks the spot right when they go to do something crazy with it, like I don't know, set off a chain reaction of you know, earthquakes by setting charges there or something, or hiden doing doing it with the Nana spirit heater or whatever the hell they else they're gonna do, or extra just meaning death to the planet, you know, death to you Uh, what's what's what's the guy's name? It'sn't a polion? Is that one thing? But up? Is that a I gotta I gotta look it up now.
Speaker 9: A pot?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Hold on, I gotta look it up. It slipping my mind. Hold on, Nope, gotta be s g one. It gets a puff. Apophus Apophus. Yeah, that's it. So I didn't even see it yet, but I'm just it just I remembered it. That's the dude that looked just like uh, that looked just like a Bama. Right, let's put that in there. Apophus Apophous is like the quote unquote devil.
Speaker 9: All right, cy is Risen symbol which they make with crossing their arms to make an X like we see right here. I mean, of course, mister dark Maga himself loves the letter X. Now, one last thing to add here with this new Rocks.
Speaker 6: See a lot of good people get turned upside down and around by the whole osirius, because this is all the stupid bullshit that the bars of the retards put into sun worship. After the fact, right, they make it everything dirty and gross, just like they are. Whenever they touch everything, they poison it. They add elements that were never there and the invert anything that was good about it, and all of a sudden o to be monotheistic about the sun. The sun is just the most natural thing on the planet that gives the most life to everything else. Why not venerate that and say, well, this is what our God gives us. This is awesome. Thanks. No, you have to turn that into something evil. Put a bunch of people in a bunch of middlemen, in a bunch of churches, because somehow that's closer to being naturally worshiping your God than just saying, hey, fuck all you, I'm over here looking at this son's helping me. I'm thinking it. Thanks God. On top of that, bam right, no, no, no, no, no no, can't have that. That's pagan Ah and it's only pagan because these retards don't know that. These people had more than one title. And when you're writing poetry, you sometimes don't want to keep on using the same thing words or whatever, or they're fitting it, or it's plain because they have multiple titles, and they're trying to show and and and uh and what do you call it? Preserve all of them different names by different people. Whatever the hell, you know, known as by these people as this. So they're like, oh, no, Thora's over here, Rodin's over there. You know, Fenrier is a giant wolf over here, and oh my god, this guy got Vedar over It's like, ah, you guys just made it into a polytheistic thing. It wasn't. It wasn't, but thanks how it looks like in fact they were people, not even gods. It was deified after the fact that then you blame then you blame the Gospel being fucking polytheistic pagans. They're the ones who brought civilization. And then you call them the barbarians. He called the Germanic people the barbarians. This is everything is fucking retarded. These are the same people who were living in there basically their own shit. They still don't bathe to today. Even the penguins with their stupid fucking hats and their gay hairs that you see, it was disgusting people and they kill babies and drink blood. But where are the savages?
Speaker 9: Which is the snake eating itself? This orbor symbol can be traced back to Egypt and Babylon, and this symbol.
Speaker 6: Is rat and a rack bro squishing existence out of existence when everybody's dead. But again this is based off of the poorly shitty, fucking retarded translations.
Speaker 9: Associated with the primordial serpent Sata like Satan Saturn. This is the Serpent and the Garden, and these individuals worshiped this deity who protects the world from cosmic enemies. Because you need to understand that to the occult, they believe that the Serpent in the garden was the good God.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because so there's two things that are messed up there. Number one, the first part of that what he said but he does, which completely disjointed, it incorrect. But when he falls on they believe in the Serpent in the Garden was a good Well, it's because they're part of the Saturn. They're the Serpent cult. They're talking about themselves in this In this position, people have forgotten who wrote it, but the people who wrote it were talking about themselves from their lineage of being in the Seden Knight cult, which was a serpent wolf cult representative of two different people would appear because the Rome or the eden Knights or Eden established Rome, and they're slightly different in look and in parents obviously than these other ones who are the serpent called Medeia whatever those of the of the Pharmacaa sorcerer division of that would be what we see as who claims Judaism these days. But still long before Rome was at Rome operating with each other. So there you have it. It's almost as if, as almost as if Rome was a Saturday Elia event itself, because the way it looks like is that when it was the cult, it was these people who now conlain to be the Jews as the leaders of the of the sorcery and all that, and then their minions were the rome Uh people who were the wolf cult right stain wolf cult, And then it seems like a switched when it comes to Rome, where Rome, at least by you know, optics looked like they were the ones on top, and that you know, the Sandhedron was subservient to them. And even though Rome never stomped them out and still carried out bidding their bidding and would murder people if they bitched enough about it to them, according to their own stories, in the way of flexing their power.
Speaker 9: Right, they call him Prometheus or Lucifer, the light bearer, he who brings the light, bringing light of knowledge of good and evil. To free humanity away from that tyrannical god of the Bible. And this is why you will see so many cultures.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the god of the Bible is tyrannical. He's also likes to throw fits and kill everybody. He likes to throw temper tamp jumps and drown people. He's kind of like a like a really he's like a fucking Joe Pesci, you know what I mean, and a gangster movie. You don't want to be the guy anywhere near Joe Peschi because you don't know the fuck's going to set the guy.
Speaker 9: Off worship the serpent. It all goes back to the garden. So with this all being revealed to you, I pray and hope that you can see that these two guys right here are not on your side.
Speaker 6: Right But everything else that you've said only for their confuses this situation the thanks.
Speaker 9: They are high level occultists who have their roots deeply embedded with the mystery Babylonian religions, and they are deceiving the whole world to usher in this new golden age. As we can see right here, how Saturn has everything to do with this gold.
Speaker 6: But it's not Roman mythology. It is in a sense if you're going all the way back five thousand years ago before Rome was Rome, sure why not. But if you think Romulus and Remus are where you get the name from, it isn't. Romulus gets in remiss. Romulus gets his name from the cult itself that then spawns the place of Ah. So these Jews were using you know, they were they were set. This is a set of cult set. Maybe you want to call it that, fine, but that's actually even later in the in the Egypt that's you get it. Agriculture dt is said to have reigned over the world. Listen, in Roman mythology, Saturn was the agriculture deity who's said to have reigned over the world in the Golden See see how this is inverted right here. So what they're saying so the Golden Age. So no, here's now they're mixing two different things. The purple, the purple huge dark times when Saturn was closer, wasn't the gold was the Golden Age for them? That didn't fucking exist. But what they're talking about is an age without the Goths. But who brought the agriculture, who brought the fertility? Who brought the freaking plow? Who brought the irrigation? It was the Goths? So how is Saturn and agricultural deity? Do you see how things get off fucking confused through translations and these people purposely making it all confused and jubble together.
Speaker 9: Age, Please do not be deceived by these two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gotta have people doing jummy jacks with their their shirt. That's the way, too too short on their fat gut. That's presidential individuals.
Speaker 9: They are operating off of the anti Christ spirits, just like the Deception from the Garden where the serpent whispered into Eve.
Speaker 6: They also, yeah, well Eve was of the cerviancle and she was a goth. Right, she was already in the cult. Meets Thor, who was bro tough, She's like, oh yeah, fuck this cult, and uh, you know I went after that. This is funny man who survived eight Nazi death camps. Roccob man who survived nine Nazi death camps, dies at ninety four. They're talking about the same guy, an eighty nine year old man who survived eleven concentration camps in the Holocaust. Mary is an absolute rocket. Mary's an absolute rocket. Fifty years younger. Oh, Jesus, that's disgusting. That's disgusting. That's disgusting. And then one hundred and one year old man who survived twelve concentration Cancil coming to Nashville. Yes, every couple of years he survives in their concentration camp. Maybe at his age, he says, stop pissing people off. No, that's my new gym thing, the inner coffman with his his love letters. There's Georgie. That's why I love about the these Holocaust survivors. Man, I get older, they stay at the same age, thank of international sediments and something I wanted to point out to you.
Speaker 40: You know, there are many pictures about the Russia liberating Outwitz and there's never any snow, and the snow was honestly that high. And so I have some connection with the Russian embassy and I was there once and I said, something puzzles me. Those photos are fakes because there's no snow, And they said, well, yes, they're not fakes. But when the army came, they didn't have cameras, they didn't photograph, so only much later when they realized we should have pictures of it, they took pictures like you see now. But this is definitely not in Ouswitz and not the liberation of our We are not set many people with clothes and children and no snow right fascinating so and been historically we should point this out.
Speaker 6: Right, And they're trying to go yeah, okay, oh yeah, we weren't expecting that. You're not you're not following the script man, m h m hm. Tuberculosis isn't it? Is this one of their attempts or is it fake gay jewish? Yeah, well that's the thing. No, nothing about freaking viruses. Tuberculosis doesn't. It's not how it works. Un I'm not saying that to you. I'm just saying the world. Yeah, there you go that that's it, multiplying right there. This is happening like literally, this is twenty seventh of January Ireland, that high alert for mystery. Mystery. Yeah, you know, the mystery is that you've never fucking validated your claims of virus ever. So there you go. Tell me the fucking stay at home. That's like police, come shoot the government in their face. That's what that stay at home means, shoot the government in their face, drag them mountains onto their lawns and exact justice immediately. Oh here we go mail. Yeah, and Ohio is leading the way claim over four million chickens have bird flu in Ohio as well as eighty six thousand turkeys. Yeah, sure they do. How do they do that through? What a fake test? The conditions that they're in for this freaking large farming operations makes them sick, makes them die, or they're just testing, or there's nothing going on like that at all, like you know, at least no signs of direct illness. Sometimes they like lose a couple of feathers and they or they start to turn out of color. That has to do with malnutrition and all the other factors of like poison environment.
Speaker 4: This is all.
Speaker 6: This is all laid out in virus media. By the way, I'm not just saying this off the top of my head.
Speaker 36: And yet.
Speaker 6: The obvious shit is never is never looked at because they want to. It's all about scare attack, It's all about Jewish lives. So this is their Jewish barmachia. So of course this is what we're gonna get. It's Oh, let's give them anti virals and antibiotics and shots. Oh they died, see I told you there was a virus. Well do you wait, hold on, how do you know it wasn't the anti virals, the antibiotics and the shot you gave them that killed them? Nearly seven million birds destroyed in two counties. Yeah, we're going, We're heading along. And I wrote the twenty eighteen I made a video saying feast or planned famine and I showed pictures of Hello and ar and some from a starvation in India. And I showed Trump's face and well actually Myles too, because he started a bunch of people and Stalin's and I said, this is coming. That was in twenty eighteen, that was before Lockdown's. I didn't actually read that.
Speaker 9: What is that about?
Speaker 6: We have a little faster through this espress my daughters not Yeah, yeah, you didn't rebby? Who aren't just pulling it up yet? That's wrong with that? Instead of killing millions of chickens over birth flu, can we not just lock them down in the coop for two weeks to flatten the curve?
Speaker 45: Right?
Speaker 6: Well, don't say it like that, because then they'll just start killing us. Is that because obviously locking us down didn't work. They'll have to come by your house and just kill you next time. This is an ancient Chinese proverb. Jews can turn on a coffee can't turn on a coffee pot on Saturday under their law, of course, unless they tie strings across their streets. But they can't sandomize you. Washington. President Trump is expected to, oh, wait, yeah, this is old though, this is already old.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, Trump ordering your view to identify, punish, and deport anti Semites. Well, what's the definition of that? Telling the truth and splaining history as it is? Yeah, deport anti semites, including students on visus. So so here's the part people say, Oh, it's only the people that are students, foreign students. This is including students. So they're actually talking about deporting fucking everybody, right, That's what that really, at least the way they ordered it there Europa, mm Schumer, where's your boy? Where's your husband? Schumer? Schumor additional measures to combat anti Semitism. We don't have a lot of time anymore. I mean, fucking are how you did see it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Is this going to go into.
Speaker 42: That?
Speaker 16: It?
Speaker 6: Oh, this is still this is still siting. October seventh, twenty twenty three. Why why is it doing that this is an executive order January twenty, twenty twenty five my administration. Well, you know what a little screw it that it has fought with entire semitism in the United States. How about you stop letting them do stupid shit that causes people to hate them. Actually, like, make make the laws apply to them as well, so that when you go and you kill a baby or you, you know, rob somebody blind and you go to jail rather than go and rub your ass in front of their faces, that might not breed as much. I don't know, resentment. People should be fucking getting their their Leo franc on with all these motherfuckers set on the score. Hey, if justice isn't gonna be service, serve it, I'll be the waiter. Potomac River mid air collision. Yeah, crash just happened, and there's already a complete history on Wikipedia. Yeah, that's interesting opinion, This is funny opinion. Poland's lack of Jewish influence to blame for bigoted stance against non weight immigration and toxic national pride. Toxic national pride only from a Jewish mind, would you say toxic national pride knowing full well you have something called Israel, you fucking retards. I hope it. I hope all this hypocrisy burns you to the fucking ground. Nineteen sixty eight Polish political crisis saw government, military, and institutional positions purged of poles of Jewish origin. Yeah good, and it led to an expulsion of almost all Jews. Well that's fucking fantastic. It was a little too late for the Germans that were living in Poland, though, wasn't it can scumbags, And it wasn't even Poland that they were living in until after the First World War. Now, let's move this line from here to hear. Oh look now you're in our country. Oops. All right, let's find out what's a working definition of anti schematism, right, you know, like schemers making the mendacious dehumanizing, demonizing our stereotypical allegations. Wow, so alligat allegations. So it's not like what is you can't it's not calling them names, that's saying the word kake or something, and it's say it's it's it's explaining and showing proof of their crimes. Is anti Semitic? This is it right here? This is their get out of all fucking crimes and get out of jail free. This is it right here, this is the Holocaust. Remember remembered page such as Jews as such or the power of Jews as a collective. Don't it's don't remind them that they own everything, because that's anti semitic. How cowardly are these crocodiles, especially, but not exclusively, the myth about the world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions. You would think this is comedy because it's it's like, so, don't don't state the obvious that they do that, that they own all those things. Right if you say that, now now you could be hung you can. You can be hung at at the next perium while they rape your children. Great Denying the fact scope mechanisms i e. Gas or intentionally or sorry or intentionality of the genocide of the Jewish people at the hands of National Socialist Germany. Hey, at least they said national Socialists instead of Nazi. Uh and it's supporters and accomplices during the World War Two. Denying it, well, I wasn't there, So there you go. How is it denying? Denial? I wasn't. I wasn't party to it. I wasn't there. It's not denial is not the right word, right, it's it's it's it's not a it's not a first person thing, first of all, So that that word is wrong. Do you deny that you did this? Do I deny that something happened that I wasn't there to see whether or not HA happened. But it didn't happen. So there you go, accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust. They most certainly fucking did. Oh how about this? How of accusing the state of issuel as not being a state unless you're considering it a terrorist state created by terrorists and world banking?
Speaker 32: Uh?
Speaker 6: What do you want to call them? Overlords? And of course the US government and Louis Brandied, But these are just the players of that same thing. I was just talking about accusing Jews, Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel. That's like accusing an American and being more loyal to America or the alleged priorities of Jewish worldwide. Jews worldwide, they're do interests of their own nations. Well, yeah, yeah, that's that's really stupid. If I'm if I'm living in I don't know. Let's say I'm living in Tijuana and I'm an American living in Tijuana. Am I going to be more concerned about Tijuana? Am I gonna be more concerned about America? Well? I don't know. If I'm pussy living in Tijuana, it's probably because I'm you know, already abandoned. Shut up, ally, my dog's barking, denying the Jewish people their right to self determination?
Speaker 13: What about ours?
Speaker 6: By claiming that the existence of state of Israel is a racist endeavor, it is. It is as the very definition of it is racist. Using the symbols and images associated with classic anti Semitism, claims of Jewish killing Jews or a bit of characterizer isuel As is really okay drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy of the of the Nazis. All right, I think I have to go now. I wanted to get into the fires. We'll do that tomorrow. But I'm surprised this is still going. I thought I thought I cut off at five hours, but I gotta go my daughter's home. We got half hour before we have to go to gymnastics. I will cut you ally. Yes, you spelled it right too. It's not Ali. My dog doesn't wear a turban.
Speaker 2: So this.
Speaker 6: How many Semitic people are there? Like eighty and they blah blah fuck them. H good times, good times? Yeah, Rise against Zog? What's up? Rise against Zog? I haven't recognized you here before. I hope you're doing well today. Um yeah, I'm out. I think it's been it's been a time. I appreciate it. We'll do some moilrear tomorrow. I can't al't know fucking do a whole day because I got to cook on the grill and all that stuff, and you know, sunlight's nice. I don't want to become like, I don't know, like you fucking people get. I got a little bit Italian to me, so I get the tan without starting on fire, like my father, who burst into flames that looks like a lobster. He's also six foot four. Been nice to have. My grandfather was six six Lithuanian German. Dude.
Speaker 25: You know.
Speaker 6: All right later my mother's fuck one job please. The whole point of this whole show was like the fuck out of it, right, if you're here and you enjoyed it in spading this much time, like the the goddamn thing. Actually, you can hit the damn button and then subscribe to it if you haven't already subscribed to the channel, and then share the videos and encourage other people. Let's try to everyone out there, try to get five people a week yourself, specifically to subscribe or follow to the Rumble channel and the job sorry this the FTJ or if you're on, if you're on, if you're slumming it over there on bit shoot, the same deal on bit shoot, all right, just getting bit shoot. You just you just got you just got chat. Welcome to fucking twenty twenty five in night, Welcome to nineteen ninety in twenty twenty five. Yeah all right guys, and yeah Archangel, I'll leave it open tomorrow to do callin. Sorry, I just yeah, all right, bye. You guys all had your chance the whole day. The stream yarl link was there, and so was the number right in the goddamn description. I didn't need to replace repost it.
Speaker 9: It was rare.
Speaker 6: So bye