Speaker 1: Hearing that Danzig song reminds me coming up later. In fact, it's going to be in the next segment. Katie's gonna do a movie review from two thousand and seven. But I did rewatch Brain Candy last night, The Kids in the Hall movie.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. Probably we need you to catch up on. We're doing Brain Candy. Probably late nineties, early two thousands. I don't remember that, no, you know what.
Speaker 1: I think it was nineteen ninety six now that I But anyway.
Speaker 2: It's serious.
Speaker 1: There's a whole scene where Bruce McColl is playing Glenn Danzig and he's up on stage singing, you gotta see Brain Candy.
Speaker 2: It's a must.
Speaker 1: Everyone stop what you're doing and watch the classic kids in the whole movie.
Speaker 2: Brain Did your wife not do you the White Lotus?
Speaker 1: Uh? No, amazing, we watched Brain Candy, dude. She loves Brain Candy. It's a good flashback movie. It's a great movie from the nineties.
Speaker 2: You'll enjoy it. It's like you're doing a bit sometimes right now. I do believe it's time for this.
Speaker 1: Now it's cool around sports KG tweets as all the sports.
Speaker 3: Ye, so we all can agree that the Dodgers bought everything when they decided to sign o'tawny to like a billion dollar deal and then not pay him until like fifteen years later. Yeah, kind of like, Okay, they're doing deferrals, they're cheating the system.
Speaker 1: They can get anybody they want, they can pay any amount of money. They're deferring money into the future. They're absolutely buying it.
Speaker 2: I'll have you know that.
Speaker 3: A nine to two start out of the gate for the Dodgers just a scoch better than your eight and two first place Texas Rangers. Look out, American League, We're coming for that ass.
Speaker 2: The Giant eight one two, Rangers eight and two. They got a sweep.
Speaker 3: They have not lost a series yet, and they were in Chicago, where as of three hours ago, it was snowing at Wrigley Field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard there is a chance that there will be snow during this game tonight.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean probably means the guys are gonna get hurt.
Speaker 1: Why are we knocking out so much National League stuff so early in the Sea.
Speaker 2: And Interleague's part of it? Man? That early?
Speaker 1: I uh, you know, I I pulled up the to watch the Ranger game the other night, and it was on Apple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Friday night. Uh so Friday night they were the game of the week on Apple.
Speaker 2: Because I thought I had to buy Victory, which I haven't bought yet. But Victory's great. But that's how you get him.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like one hundred dollars for the whole season, the whole season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's easy, it's very it's good, like.
Speaker 1: You just buy the app on your smart TV.
Speaker 3: It's just like and the pre and postgame show has Jared Sandler and he's got a little desk on the field. Yeah. Sure.
Speaker 1: In the post game show they ran around the bases. He's been doing that a bunch with Elvis too. Elvis is involved quite a bit the h when you download Victory Plus, you know, because you can get the star stuff for free. So but there's a way to go in there and then order the Rangers once you're in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought I THO had to be very easy and like, hey, I gotta go. Uh you know, the other day we were I forgot what we're doing. We're going to the store or something, and I was like, oh, you should go ahead and get it. And I was set in my car and just watched the Rangers on my phone for a minute. Nice, very convenient, and I'm glad that everyone in the Metroplex can get this now because it hasn't been the case for the last couple of years.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the whole the way you started this talking about the Dodgers, that could end up ruining our enjoyment of this baseball season at the end of the day, because the Rangers are good enough to win the American League, Like they could be the best team in the American League. This could be an absolute juggernaut team. But it will be unfair if they get to the World Series and they're playing this bought team that's basically the National League All Star team.
Speaker 2: That part is scary to.
Speaker 3: Me that the Dodgers may although I just don't think baseball happens to really work that way. Baseball's prime for upsets in the playoffs and things like that. But it does scare me that the Dodgers just go like the league can't handle a team just going on a run for three or four years and dominating and where no one else feels like they have a chance.
Speaker 2: Baseball can't take that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I felt like that's the way it was with the Yankees about twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Is it baseball was different than because of drugs?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, the steroids made everything, but just Skin's point, they were buying it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just I feel like I picked an amazing time to be a Dodgers fan and the way that this has worked out for me. Did y'all watch any of the final four on Saturday?
Speaker 2: No? I did, And I hate that I missed it.
Speaker 1: Man, I h I feel like I should be openly rooting for Houston just because we're from Texas. But I was kind of sad to see that comeback, Like I kind of wanted to see like whenever.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's Cooper Flag.
Speaker 1: And he's supposed to be the next big thing, and I kind of figured out watching him the other night was like, man, he's.
Speaker 2: Lamar Odom with a jumper. Okay, Like that's what his game is.
Speaker 1: If you watch the way he dribbles, the way he moves, how he sees things, he reminds me of lamar Odom. He's sure he got here, just he's got a really good jumper. And for him to miss that shot in their season to end after the Houston went on in eleven war On run in about a minute forty to win that thing. And I was sitting there disappointed because I wanted I don't even care about Duke, but I wanted to see this guy that I think is about to, you know, as a rookie, have an impact in the NBA. I wanted to see him keep going and doing heroic stuff.
Speaker 2: And now I'm like, it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of disappointed that it's Houston, Florida tonight. Yeah I love that Florida point guard though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Clayton's amazing. Yeah he's a baller, but he's you know, is he is? He a second round pick? Like I don't people are not talking about him.
Speaker 1: He's got some brass when he did to Texas Tech, always a national championship. Okay, coming up next, KT reviews a movie that is not new, very much like my Rihanna album review.
Speaker 2: That's coming up next. You don't want to miss it.