Speaker 1: Social media is a cruel b word.
Speaker 2: Oh man, from Todd Mud. Todd Mud two D's getting sick and tired of guys. Here's Mudd in your h here it is. Quote you're a towel? Can you can you both zip it?
Speaker 3: Quote?
Speaker 1: Say one joke if Todd Mud was a porn star, would that be a slug line? Here's Mutton your ride and he throws a towel.
Speaker 3: Quote it's his thing.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: Literally, okay, go ahead, thank you, thank you, uh Robert Kennedy Jr. For bringing Uh Can I read the quote? Yes, go ahead?
Speaker 2: You want to graders?
Speaker 1: No, thiss is the meanest thing ever said to me, I think, and it's on social media from a guy named Todd Mud.
Speaker 2: Two D's quote, Hmmm, bring back fat Dwight. He was funnier out.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Why do you do it to Todd Dude? That is just me?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Wow, Like we knew right to go for the juggular. Darnedt Todd. You could work with David Spade. I mean, wow, that's hard. It is hardcore Thursday.
Speaker 1: Well, look I just let you guys do the show. Evidently Todd thinks, Hey, I'm gonna go eat some uh holds for Todd.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm gonna uh snow. Yesterday was fun. Huh.
Speaker 3: I didn't see any of it.
Speaker 2: I saw something, I just didn't do anything. So I went to the airport last night and I went into the bathroom and it was super clean and awesome and a lot nicer than some of the airports I've been in. Huh. I walked around and it was crazy busy. I don't know, stop, what are you just going to airport?
Speaker 1: And just like bumming around the.
Speaker 2: Air Jackie from she was in La and whatever.
Speaker 1: I thought, you want to get your steps in or something stupid tap a guy on the show to go to the it's I mean, it's it's bedlom.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. It's I don't know why it was so busy. It was seven o'clock last night, and I started in my head to go I'm gonna say nice things about the airport tomorrow, or how it's a well oiled machine and this is really doing well, and it's it's a nice airport.
Speaker 1: It's an international airport.
Speaker 2: It's small, it's very small, but it's nice. And then and then it took an hour to get Jackie's luggage. Oh my gosh, an hour.
Speaker 1: So you're standing there and you're going and I don't understand why it takes so long because they have two whole turnstiles luggage.
Speaker 2: No, they have four. And that was that was our point. They were like, we stood there for twenty minutes before anyone said, oh, by the way, this uh what you call that thing that goes the carousel is broken. They're trying to fix it, and we're like, there are three empty ones. Yeah, go ten feet to the right or left and load them up.
Speaker 1: To that contract.
Speaker 2: Forty five minutes later they started to trickle in. So I was ready to go. What a great airport. The money has worked, it's working out. Well, it's a nice airport. And then that crap happens. Just go to the next turnstile. Thing. It's it's every time that we get back, we wait, every time. Go get an eighteen dollars drink, relax.
Speaker 1: What the hell? Well you got coupon? Yeah from uh Marty Book. All right, I guess it'd be who hoo hoosiers. Yeah, and he says, my alias is Todd Mudd. I knew it was Marty Book.
Speaker 2: Marty Book.
Speaker 3: Todd Muddy.
Speaker 2: Can't trust him anything, Marty No, okay, so it blew right past him. David, I got it, I got I got it, I got it. This will shock you. You're ready for you? Get your shock face ready to okay? Shockface? Okay, Dwight, you got your shock face? Looks give it to me now let me practice. Go. That's a three year old pooping face.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows the three year old pooping because you look at the baby and is he pooping?
Speaker 1: Ready? It's gonna come with an audio as well as a visual.
Speaker 2: Are you ready your inflatable down face?
Speaker 1: Shock? Look?
Speaker 3: Now go?
Speaker 1: What was that good?
Speaker 3: He took his glances off as he did it.
Speaker 2: Uh, the three year old little precious girl yesterday that self inflicted a gunshot wound to her chest. Never should have had a gun in the apartment that he lived out because the father was is a convicted felon and shouldn't have had a gun in the first place. The father, apparently, allegedly, he said Amanta Goss g O. S s. Said he loaded the gun and slipped it under the couch and then just take a nap. First of all, you never take a nap when a three year old is awake in your apartment. That's that's like one oh one parenting right. Secondly, you loaded it and slid it under the couch, and you understand the couch level, and under couches is three year old level. Of course, that's where they operate. They always find stuff under the couch, or a ball or a lego rolls under the couch, they go for it. So this little girl is gone. She passed away yesterday at the hospital. They did their best to try to save her life, but she is gone. And he's been charged with second degree manslaughter and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Speaker 1: I'll bet you ten bucks. I'll be I'll bet you ten bucks. Well that's coming. We all know that that's the obvious. But here's the bet. I'll bet you ten bucks. If you look at his history. He has been in a Louisville court and he should have been in jail to begin with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't take that bet, but a lousy, lousy, Louisville pathetic judge let him out. Yep, I'll bet you ten bucks on that. So I'm sorry to shock both of you. Three years old Aubrey Goss was her name. We all throw let's all throw prayers for her. The next couple of meals we have for Aubrey Goss. Poor little girl passed away yesterday. Uh, here's some good news. Ice rink in Paris Town is opening. Oh yeah, have either one of you done the ice rink.
Speaker 1: I have not been on the ice since I played ice hockey, But the other day I was, I was cleaning up and I saw my equipment back and I went, I kind of want to lace him up one more time.
Speaker 3: Is this real eyes or that fake ice that they do? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was certainly fake ice.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's like this weird material, but you can kind of skate on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think it's realized.
Speaker 1: I think it's real.
Speaker 2: We need to have the Paristown lady on yeah to tell us.
Speaker 1: But I saw their names, the Nancy Paris Town.
Speaker 2: Yeahs, hey, Nance.
Speaker 1: If you're if you're around, give us a text.
Speaker 2: Paris Town is pretty cool area. But the ice rink is opening and people go down there. The last time I went down there, the rink was so packed.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm not you all like about Paris Town if you go to like the concession line or something, and someone's in front of you, and you go, I want my hot dog. Hot dog. Now they usually throw up a white flag and just walk away, and you're first in line.
Speaker 4: See that surrendered Tony, You see it was it was a long drives.
Speaker 2: I mean the French. We don't even have a country without the French. But go ahead, I mean they they took care of his time.
Speaker 3: I saw I saw a French rifle on eBay?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: What said?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Never fired, only dropped once.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be a country without the French. But keep it up, keep it up, keep it up.
Speaker 4: Couldn't have crossword puzzles without the French. Jeez, we're obsessed with France and.
Speaker 2: Crossed, but we don't have a country without them.
Speaker 1: Could you please not bathe? And could you please grew you under extra lung for me?
Speaker 2: Why do you have to go a bridge too far? It's like it's like bad Napoleon. All right, I got a question for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's beerst.
Speaker 2: Did you know there was an evening with Chevy Chase happening this Sunday?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I knew it was coming, but I didn't know it was this weekend. Okay, Sunday, the twenty fourth, that's the Sunday, right, Yeah, this is the twenty second. Yeah, A special thirty fifth, by the way, you want to feel old, A special thirty fifth anniversary screening of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
Speaker 1: Christmas Vacation is thirty five years Christmas Vacations thirty five years right, nineteen eighty nine, followed followed by a live conversation in Q and A with Chevy Chase.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, I sent you all a video yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Jackie's really looking good. You guys stop. You need to be a stop. People your age need to be careful with positions like that.
Speaker 2: It was the new bud Light commercial making fun of themselves.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched it yet. I haven't I saw it. I haven't watched it.
Speaker 3: There was a long version of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. But they went and got the most mane sort of. They went and got the right spokesman. It was like when Papa John's hired Shack and said put him on the board and then hired him as a spokesman. It's the greatest move in Papa John's history. And it brought the company back like instantly, it was a great hire and whoever was on the board at the time, great job. This one is the same way. So it's poking fun of their woke commercials they've been doing, and they're doing it with darn it, what's his name, So.
Speaker 1: They're making fun of himself so deprecating.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so he's in the wrong So he's got a bud light. He's that gosh, darn it, what's his darn name. So he's the all American guy, he's the he's the big comedian now everyone loves he's the biggest Shane something, Shane Gillis, DoD Rickles, Shane Gillis, Shane Gillis, I'm ninety percent sure it Shane Gillis. So he is the like, the hip new guy, and he sort of makes fun of Liberals and Republicans, but he makes fun of both. But he's you know, he played college ball and he's and he's kind of chunky now, so he makes fun of how fatty is and all that. But he's the perfect spostman. So he's in the wrong commercial. So he's in there, this wolt commercial, and he's sitting on the couch with a bud light and he's like, why do you have a snake? And uh? And the other guys like and they're you know, they're self harm meeting each other and it's like whatever, and it's you can see the tactic where they're going with this, and I see that they obviously they fired their old advertising marketing people and got new advertising marketing.
Speaker 4: Is this though, drawing attention to what they did instead of just moving on with normal bud light adverts?
Speaker 2: I think Americans forgive pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: Oh well, what is my family's mantra?
Speaker 2: Like, you're a normal.
Speaker 1: God forgives witt and don't you know certain things? I just don't watch the NFL. I know you don't.
Speaker 3: You're a Giants fan.
Speaker 1: Well that's that's a good point. That's a great point. Part of that made a lot easier.
Speaker 2: I guarantee it. They've been awful since you watching.
Speaker 1: But there's a certain there's a certain few things that I'm not going back after. I get that.
Speaker 2: But nationally, consumers they move on pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: They do. I wish more than people would speak with their money. Yeah, But as foolish as it is, I still do.
Speaker 2: People move on pretty quickly. All right, man, So let's do the joke today. Yesterday, Christy Beebe did the greatest of our president, the greatest joke of the day.
Speaker 1: I don't wish. She's the most beautiful president ever and the most funniest, funniest, most intelligence.
Speaker 2: It's true, it's true.
Speaker 1: She seemed annoyed when I sniffed her though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do that. You said she smelled like Christmas cookies. She did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, hang on, let me find it real quick because I got to make sure that I credit this person. I'm so excited to do this joke.
Speaker 2: I would sniff somebody if they had smelled like Christmas cookies. Why do you? Why do I love you? Right now? Christmas cookies?
Speaker 1: You don't?
Speaker 2: Doctor?
Speaker 1: Shuttle down. I'm in judge now, all right, this comes to Charlie on Twitter. Hey fellas, Hey, Charlie, let's go to the bar to Friday. Let's go to the bar. Guy guy walks into a bar and he's got a I think it's gee. Oh no, that's French Land. Guy walks into a bar and he's got an asphalt under a piece of asphalt under his arm. Well, okay, bartender says, what it be guy goes, give me, give me a number one tequila and give me one for the road. Charlie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby, I see you didn't use his last name because you knew how bad it was going to be. Back after this, Joe bar Knows Pizza Friday Night.
Speaker 1: Oh baby, Baros Pizza, louisvill stop pizza. Folks, listen, we go every single Friday night. But here's a trick for you. This is an old witting trick that I've been doing for years. You should do it too. Do you eat Baronos throughout the year? Yet? Me too? Let's get free money. Here's what I mean. Black Friday, the Black Friday Sale one day only at Baronol's Pizza. When you buy a fifty dollars gift card, they're gonna give you twenty dollars free. That's right, A twenty dollars certificate. When you buy a fifty dollars gift certificate. How about that? That's free money. I go and I load up, and I eat a couple of free meals a year. You should too. Plus it's the perfect stocking stuffer. Did you go to just Timberlake? Where did you eat before you went? The other night? I hope it was Barono's at Third Market. It's the perfect place to eat before any event at the Young Center, at the Center for the Arts, wherever Baronos Pizza, dine in, carry out or delivery. Yeah, it's that good stick around news at the bottom of the hour, News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 2: Shad rolling stones all day today because.
Speaker 1: Because of our dear friend Chris Brown. He is a I gotta tell you, this guy is precious to every one of us on the.
Speaker 2: Show, all three of us for a long time.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do some good for the neighborhood. We're gonna have a hell of a good time this Saturday night, Tomorrow night. No, Saturday night, tomorrow night. It's today Friday. Yes, yes, oh my god, I thought today was Oh my I thought it was Thursday. I'm dead serious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's fantastic.
Speaker 1: I just stuck my hand in my pocket put.
Speaker 2: On a.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yes tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, join us tomorrow night, which is Saturday, by the way, correct at the Moose Lodge, Moose Lodge, Juice four six one five Fagan Bush Lane. Here's the deal. There's a great tribute band. Their name is The Music City Stones, they're out in Nashville. They're coming in. They're gonna play a concert from six pm till eleven pm. Wow, and who Love Us Strong? What a great hit. And there's gonna be different Stones Rememborabill you there to bid on and Neil Bourbon's or whatever, different different auction items to bid on.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's do the easiness because Chris Brown has been sick.
Speaker 1: We got cancer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't want to know what you talked to Chris. I did not, so I didn't know what was Maybe maybe I should Maybe we should have talked about this before we start talking about the radio.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should have. Anyway, we love you, Chris Brown. We're going to see you Saturday night with the Music Cities Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Night to the Rotlidge, Fagan Bush, six o'clock.
Speaker 3: Hang on, knucklehead, what right now?
Speaker 1: We just got Candada memo. This just in who they've moved Saturday to tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, Southern comfort, hot time, summer covered hot tub.
Speaker 1: I would be in tonight with my wife, Susan. Is how we love to kick off the weekend. Is how we end just about every single night a vacation right there in your own backyard. Folks, if you've ever wanted a hot tub, and by the way, this is hot tub. This is when you want to use it. Crisp, chill in the air. If you ever want to one, this is the week to get it. Today and tomorrow. The biggest sell of the year still continuing. It's up to fifty percent off hot tubs and swim spots. Not to mention they have sonnets, they have massage chairs, even have cold plunge tubs where you can take a cold plunge in the morning or at night, but you can also use as a hot tub. It goes from the thirties up to one hundred and four degrees. Think you can't afford to one, Think again. Hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month. Susan and I we use twelve months, same as cash and made our super duper affordable. Go by and see the crew at Southern Covered Hot Tub. Tell them we said, Hey, stick around, News on the way, News ready to wait forty whas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, undercover roly Stones all day today in honor of Chris Brown, a friend of all three of us on the show. Rarely do we have a friend that's all connected to us.
Speaker 1: Poor Chris, Poor Chris has I know white friend in a totally different way, totally different way, me in a.
Speaker 2: Totally different way with my sisters and stuff, and Dave with a different friend group. It's crazy. So and so his fundraising event will be tomorrow. He's been sick, hospital bills, YadA, YadA. We're all gonna party at the Moose Lounge on Fagan Bush Lane tomorrow night, starting at six o'clock. We're all old, so six o'clock yes birthday.
Speaker 1: And by the way, the music City Stones are playing. They're a tribute band through the Stones out of Nashville, Tennessee. Spoke with the lead singer yesterday. He says he's even doing some some deep cuts for Chris. It's gonna be a good time. There's gonna be auction items there, like stones, different things like that.
Speaker 2: As you'd run into Chris and go hey, he'd go, I'm going to the Stones and I go, oh, I didn't know they were anywhere around here. No, no, no, And Amsterdam, Amsterdam.
Speaker 1: What you see the guy's arm. So he's been to so many different countries that you know you've seen the Rolling Stones come on in You've seen the Rolling Stone's logo with like the American flag tongue on his arm. He has all the different countries that he's been through, like a Germany tongue, a french Land tongue.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not weird.
Speaker 1: It's not weird, it's cool.
Speaker 2: You know you and Chris are Rolling Stones. Weird, I mean weirds. Let's go see the same band four thousand, So come out and join us tomorrow, Rivers Music City, Stones, Moose lies for six. By the way, his son, maybe he would be in the running for being the pound for pound the greatest high school wrestler in Kentucky history.
Speaker 1: I taught him everything he knows.
Speaker 2: I know, that's what we did.
Speaker 1: That's how I met Chris Brown, because Chris hired me as a coach from.
Speaker 2: Three straight state titles.
Speaker 1: Well, I joked about this yesterday. How come they didn't bring back Russell Crowe for Gladiator too?
Speaker 2: Why? Because he's fat?
Speaker 1: You can't say the f work.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry, weight challenge. You gotta say weight challenge horizontally challenged. Sorry, horizontally challenged? Question mark?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you go with?
Speaker 2: Lance McGarvey, Oh, damn, Lance McGarvey and you're talking about being chunky, and you looked at your friend Lance and said, what do you go by?
Speaker 1: But here's why I have a seat.
Speaker 2: Lance.
Speaker 1: When I was a fat and I'm on my way back, I think I'm on the way back. Why can you say?
Speaker 2: Why can you say fat?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Because what he has? Because what's a fat? Always a fat?
Speaker 2: I asked him Lance, if this dryer is set on too hot? It is too hot, like it's set too high because his shirts are shrinking.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're filling him out pretty well, not this shirt.
Speaker 1: Because Lance, when I was full flashed fat, you would take anything right if you thought you were losing just a little bit. You get excited and I walk in Sannator' pub. He goes, hey, dog, you losing weight. I'm like, what do you mean you look at dinner? I said, really, goes no, I'm messing with you. That's true story, the one time, just on the fat thing. Do you remember when Caldy Calhoun retired, right, he had a big party down at the Young Center. We were over at I don't remember what bar, a.
Speaker 5: Side bar or somewhere down in there, you know, having a big pre concert celebration that Dwight invited me to, and I walked in there and he had a he had an awesome, like really cool guys shirt.
Speaker 2: On silly shirt.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 5: But I looked at him and I thought, oh my god, he looks like a tick about them pop.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 5: I was like kind of worried at the time. But no, you look fantastic singing a little while you weren't. He says he was a fat dog.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: I found this out, not Susan, but uh, the girl right before Susan. My mom called without my knowledge and said, can you say something to Dwight. He he's morbidly call me obees to my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: But Lance, you weren't there at iHeart at the old building where the lowest part for Dwight was in his cubicle where he was dipping. He would have a dip cup. He would have a stain on his shirt. He was staying on his button down shirt.
Speaker 1: On his dress shirt that he was wearing a suit.
Speaker 2: Probably half drunk, and cigarettes in the truck, so cigarettes dipping, fat little afternoon and the saddest, saddest look on his face.
Speaker 1: The greatest picture ever, though, is the uncle Buck picture. I was doing a live remoted hoops on Strawberry Lane. Yeah, and we were with one hundred point five the fox. Susan is beside me, not an ounce of fat on her. It looks super hot, blonde. I am with her probably every bit of two point fifty. I've got to four chins, I've got a Guinness and a cigarette. I gotta get her sending that I gotta post.
Speaker 2: That picture, right, because that was about the time Lance and Yeah that I looked at both of them and said, huh, who did better after the breakup?
Speaker 1: Well, I will say this about Dwight.
Speaker 5: It's something about the funny guys, right, because dude, this guy never was.
Speaker 1: Lonely, let's put it that way.
Speaker 5: And it was a variety for just such a long time guy. It was like the Chris Farley thing, that the Belushi thing. I don't know, but there was something to that. But I like you this. But although those guys, they don't make it past being morbidly a bee and you did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I did too.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've always been struggling with that fatness myself.
Speaker 1: Can you by the way, the generation at Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I go with you can call somebody fat. You can call me fat, I can call you fat. Who cares you're fat?
Speaker 2: I mean, there is a meme and I bet you you've seen it online of the different generations and what they say when am I fat? They have the boomer answer, they have the millennial answer, gen Z answer, and gen X answer. All the other ones are are kind of nice and like, no, you know, you gotta get to gen X. I know five fat people and you're four of them. And that's that's not I said, that's gen X.
Speaker 3: I said.
Speaker 2: That sums it all up for us, is why we're so cruel. But you know, but again we're not think. We don't think we're being ridicule.
Speaker 1: Save my life, man, This guy he would give me what four all the time about my weight. And finally I had enough and I did well that and then I got a pre diabetes diagnosis and and I locked it down. Man, I'm gonna save my life. Susan and I we were watching a show the other night. We we just do the ad based subscriptions because it's cheaper. And they have this really large person in black and white like dancing around slowly and then she falls into an ocean and it shows her underwater and she's like jiggling about with and she's large.
Speaker 2: What are you watching?
Speaker 1: It's a commercial and commercial it's a commercial. We're like, what what what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What is going on? What is this? And it starts saying, sure, obesity is a problem, but somehow it justified being obese. And it was by a pharmaceutical company. And we looked at each other and we said, well, of course they want people to say obese. They want to sell blood pressure matters, and they want to sell statons.
Speaker 5: They want to Well who else wants wants uh body positivity to be a thing? People that make uh the ho hoes and snickers and all that stuff, right and the cereals, Oh, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Every we should accept this all for this.
Speaker 5: No, you need to have a friend like Tony that will put his arm around and listen, Bud, I love you and I don't want you to die.
Speaker 1: We didn't say that, And you've got to.
Speaker 3: What do you want?
Speaker 1: He's made fun of it.
Speaker 2: I would just go, what am I gonna? What do you want to see at your funeral? If I fat ass?
Speaker 1: If I recall he said some kind of poem, he said some kind of poem to me that involved a two by four and me not be abble to fit through a bathroom door.
Speaker 2: But but well he would go almost doore working out, and I would laugh out loud and just walk away. Sure you are, yeah, sure you are.
Speaker 1: Thank you for porter control.
Speaker 2: Lance McGarvey showed up.
Speaker 1: Wait he's not doing until ten, he'll so you're.
Speaker 2: Not do till ten.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this was all about. Virtual up for Moon.
Speaker 3: Thank you Sam Elliott that Lance.
Speaker 2: Sam combined.
Speaker 1: Over to the future boardroom the crocial River Lynch should Lady Lynch.
Speaker 5: Well, I was concerned about parking, Okay, I haven't been down to the studio and like attle, like I didn't know, and like you know, you said in the old days before COVID, you come downtown, you didn't find.
Speaker 1: Anywhere to post weeds. Is somebody down here?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: It's like I look and actually the very closest spot possibly on the street is open and a parking spots.
Speaker 2: From the parking lot. Dude, cheap.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know. I paid for the parking meter, but I don't know where the where is.
Speaker 1: That's just one of the parking.
Speaker 2: You know why, because mister Lance McGarvey when he goes to the Young Center, has his own parking space under We'll get you, and he pulls in. He drives into an under and parks next to you know, the Rick Patino's of the world.
Speaker 1: This guy's little name plate.
Speaker 2: Even voice of the Cards, even if it's.
Speaker 1: Somewhere at like Memorial Gardens way down here Convention Center, he'll still park there, soose family has to see his black Yeah, let's get back to the story. Though, boyd did we chase a hell of a scroll on that one man, Russell Crowe. I made the joke about how Russell Crowe should have been a gladiator too, because he's large and in charge. It's quite different than he looked in two thousand and one. But evidently director Ridley Scott said Russell Crowe actually wanted to reprise his row and kept calling him saying, just bring me back from the dead, bring me back from the dead, and the directors kept going, Russell.
Speaker 2: You're dead.
Speaker 1: Character's dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, characters dead. Dude, you couldn't even do flashbacks because he's so yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 1: Well he could have said, hey, that we accidentally left the body of whatever his name was Maximus in the Pond and it blew up.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it's it's just Lightning in a bottle that movie. They if you listen to them talk about the making of that, they said they trashed most of the dialogue during the movie, like they were making this up as they were going along, and it's it's again Lightning in a Bottle. And I could watch it right now.
Speaker 3: He if he was in it, they were going to go for a glad he eate everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Let's start to its started to get your now. Maybe Dave is the funniest of the three.
Speaker 5: I've been listening every day. He's definitely moving up that scale.
Speaker 2: To give it to you, Dave, He's to give it to you, just letting you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, I've been listening to Dwight's stick forever.
Speaker 1: Oh god, but it still makes me laugh. So that tells you it's pretty damn funny. And Benetty just puts it.
Speaker 2: All on a team for Dave and try to help him out, really, you know, just put it up there we go and to hear the same joke oh over yeah, and how many decades now when he does the pretending he walks by the new employee at work and pretends she pinched him on the butt and goes and jumps and runs away. I'm like, she'll turn around and go seeing it four thousand times whatever they have, he does it to every.
Speaker 3: New employee, including John right.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: What about the one where I grab the back of the seat of my pants and I start running real quick like boop, like you have to boop, and I just get him away, show up. I'm sorr sorry, so sorry. And then and then I'll walk out with a long string of toilet paper attached to my ship. He listen.
Speaker 5: He used to take me over to the to the old studio over the Bishop Lane years and years ago, and I just I would scratch my head walking out of there, go how does this guy keep a job?
Speaker 1: No other human being could do any of this stuff and keep a job. But it's they're like, oh, it's just why there was a lady that white privilege there. Yeah, there was there's a girl. There was a girl here and every time she wore she still works here, And every time she wore this particular long black dress, if she was talking to somebody at their desk.
Speaker 2: I would come, this is a true story.
Speaker 1: This is really this is a true story.
Speaker 2: He probably could be fired if somebody right.
Speaker 1: Now, there's no question. If she were talking to her boss or something and had her back turned to me, I would go behind her and I would put her black dress over my head. When my head's facing her butt now, I would see old timey photographer. I would hold my hand up like and she told me, she said you could feel them on her cheeks, and she would gegg and go, oh, Dwight, oh photographer.
Speaker 3: Good time for a Dutch oven.
Speaker 1: How in the world, how how can you keep it?
Speaker 5: It's like, here's the line, and he just doesn't even pay attention to that line. He just blows by that one hundred miles in our It's the old thing where if you foul too much, the rest can't call.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: Bingo, what? Why is Dwight privileged happening? Here? You go, Joey Bargains Supply, East Jefferson Street. Those are my friends. Go see Todd Hester's in charge of the appliance area back there. They know everything about appliances. Right now is a great time to bundle all of it together and get all four or five kitchen appliances all together and you save I think three or four thousand dollars on all of them bundled together, or at some point you would get one of them basically free if you bundle it all together, and boy, and they'll all match and it'll be awesome. Other than that, they've got every type of appliance. It's fantastic. So go to Bargains Supply, East Jefferson Street. It's new Low area. It's all so fixed up and nice down there. Go check them out. Plus, they have Christmas decorations for cheap. The extension courts I think started like a dollar. It's crazy. Go to Bargains Supply, East Jefferson Street.
Speaker 1: Susan, just set me the Uncle Buck picture. It looks like I'm wearing a fat suit. Do I post it?
Speaker 2: Oh no, not yet? Hang over you see it? Let me look at it all right? You do that back after this news radio forty whas look at