Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts.
Speaker 2: EG.
Speaker 1: You're about to teach.
Speaker 3: Your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray Guns, Derek black Beat and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some shiit.
Speaker 4: Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory.
Speaker 3: I think the solution is to give children guns only. Yeah, you know, like you can't just give guns to all people by adult adults.
Speaker 2: Adults have proven themselves I'm not worthy of owning guns, because where what do adults do with guns?
Speaker 1: Wars kill?
Speaker 2: Children don't start wars. They don't with guns. They can kill other kids maybe a little bit, Yeah, but like that's not.
Speaker 3: Like a war.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They just need them for purely self defense because they keep getting blasted in schools. Yeah, and they just need to defend themselves. And I think that's what the Second Amendment.
Speaker 1: Was actually for.
Speaker 2: I think what we need to take.
Speaker 1: Yourself from a tyrannical school shooting.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: In fact, I would go even at further.
Speaker 2: I would say, especially in Red States, just just to see right, I think we should enforce guns. Yes, guns everywhere. Yes, we need auto turrets in the hallways. I agree every kid should have at minimum in AK forty seven, Yeah, with a polished would handle.
Speaker 1: Good old like seventy style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventy style, like an uncharted two kind of weapon.
Speaker 1: I'm liking it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it'll be very safe. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I think I think it would be a stellemy. I think I think we that theory works.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If every single one of those people have guns, right, absolutely nobody can afford the fuck around right now?
Speaker 2: Will there be the occasional kid who accidentally pushes it and.
Speaker 1: Takes out three other children? Sure, but that's not as bad. It's not.
Speaker 3: It's a lot less than some fucking dumb idiot with the bowl cut like come in and Swiss cheese, and like twenty of them.
Speaker 1: It is always a bowl cut. Yeah. I don't know why. I don't know the something about it.
Speaker 3: It's something about having that hairstyle that drives. He would say, it makes you well as soon as it's fit ish just kill kill kill.
Speaker 2: Why that's why rock Le always freaks me out.
Speaker 1: Oh he's a bowl cut guy. Yeah, I unfortunately don't know who that is. Doesn't matter, it really does not matter.
Speaker 2: On the Star Tag podcast, it's me Chris, it's him, Sweeney, look at him. He got a busted lip. His wife beat him up, and that's uh, Derek is me look at him?
Speaker 1: I'm blind? Yeah, he's blind. Feeling good though? Are you any better at piano now that you can't see?
Speaker 3: I actually legitimately feel better at piano Whenever I put these on and I'm like, I'm blind, I I intuitively understand all the keys right like like I was before.
Speaker 1: I always struggled.
Speaker 3: I'm like, ah, which one see which one's uh? And then I'm like, oh, I get it now. Yeah, it's weird. It's weird how it works like that.
Speaker 1: It is crazy how it absolutely works that way. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm also as I'm getting older, I'm getting a little bit better at the harmonica. Oh, Like say, by the time I'm like eighty, I'm gonna be a fucking master at it, because, for whatever reason, all old people are fantastic at Harmonica's old men essentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I remember, dude, I used to I used to have harmonica when I was kidding. I remember really liking it, and then it mysteriously vanished one day and I'm pretty sure my parents just got sick of hearing it.
Speaker 1: What's his parents doing that shit? Bro? Like it must have been a ghost.
Speaker 3: My parents swipe my fucking fake desert eagle. Well, I mean, like look look to be fair. Even though they could have just talked to me about it, I did cut off the orange tip that you know, differentiates that it's an actual toy. And it also if you put batteries in it, it made the desert eagle sound.
Speaker 1: So it was a really cool toy. I spent my.
Speaker 3: Life eagle sound or it made like, you know, the desert. Yes, it made a desert eagle sound.
Speaker 4: Because it's still ridiculous because it's not that such a gross sound coming from like a fucking nineteen ninety three toy that with the dumb ass stupid speaker that sound dumb.
Speaker 1: This was probably like it like, blam.
Speaker 2: It immediately it peaks, immediately, blame.
Speaker 3: It wasn't It actually was pretty decent, and I feel like that was the reason why I met. I never saw those guns again.
Speaker 1: A subword for that'd be crazy.
Speaker 3: I think they I think that was one of those things that didn't last very long for a good reason.
Speaker 1: Like the toy, I would imagine I never shot agle. No, I've never showt a desert egle.
Speaker 4: I had a chance to, but it fucking scared the funk out of your way and hoped someone's arms up.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, I'm not even really convinced that they're real guns, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think people really ever used them. I think they exist, people didn't use those guns. What I mean, like they don't feel like I don't know. To me, like a gun is like that's a weapon of war.
Speaker 1: You bring them into forties and turn that.
Speaker 2: Into like a battle, like a tactical battle, and the Desert Eagle doesn't seem like there's any tactical advantage to it even slightly.
Speaker 1: All it'll kill you if it gets you.
Speaker 4: Pistol for me is like no one used this really, Like these are not real, Well, these are guns for people to have to say it's they have the guns all.
Speaker 1: Crazy guns are pretty much military you know.
Speaker 4: Not even in the military, but like because like have like all of the like it's.
Speaker 3: Not it's not necessarily it's not practical to have, but I think it's like it's kind of like I think a lot of people probably will bring novelty guns with them because it's just why not and all to also say that like, oh I killed this you know, yeah, people people killed this Hodgi with fucking there's eagle.
Speaker 4: People shoot people shoot them. But like, I don't, I don't see. I don't, like my brain can't nationalize using a forty up pistol, Like I don't. I don't know what those caliber pistols are used for. It's like, what do you that they shoot six bullets. They're crazy loud, they're unruly as fuck, they hurt, Like why.
Speaker 1: Do you there's no gun that's quiet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like even comparative to like even compared to like a fucking a nine.
Speaker 2: I know what you're saying, like scream. Yeah, they're eagles, literally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they do. That's what they do. Well.
Speaker 2: Listen, guys, Trump is uh currently, like as we're recording this, he's doing his live address. He's probably going to and going to announce that, uh his anus is bleeding and it won't stop.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna announce that he's dead and then he's gonna die. You imagine he just crumbles to dust Marcus's dad. That would be so funny because like that, am I dead? That? Are you dead?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because that is when you see something that ridiculous. You're gonna have to question your your you're if you're even alive.
Speaker 1: I got a way question.
Speaker 4: I got to try to wake up really quickly, like you wake up before I get trapped into this dumb dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well listen before we get too deep into this patreonic complast snart tanker where we can go over there and support us. A wide variety of tears, a wide variety of perks, early access, ad free, exclusive episodes, all that stuff. Uh, I'm gonna take I need to address the audience for a second. This is the first question that we got this this month, right September, for the month of September five, It's got ten up votes. So the community saw this and was like, yes, this needs to be asked on the show.
Speaker 1: I love the community.
Speaker 2: Okay, so carpeted, microwave rode in cool insane name this good day, gentlemen, Could you fart so hard your balls explode?
Speaker 1: It's a good one. Amazing, Yeah, ten ten length.
Speaker 3: Ten ten up votes, very very important. Far so hard your balls explode? Ah, So that implies that some of the.
Speaker 4: Gotta be sitting down clearly like no, oh, it's okay, you're more creative, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean it would almost imply that for them to actually explode, not just feel the force of it and hurt your balls, but explode, that would either have to be like in this gentleman's uh predicament, maybe he actually gets uh, it doesn't go through his anus, the the gas gets trapped in his his ball.
Speaker 2: Sack right right, shut, yeah, and so the gas could only go it's got to go somewhere, naturally goes to.
Speaker 1: The ballsack and right. So that's that's how the body works. It absolutely does.
Speaker 3: You know, like the prostates like, hey, it's like a train. They're like deviating, changing.
Speaker 2: The tracks here here because we got to get rid of this, you know, like it's too far down to go out the mouth.
Speaker 3: So uh, that'd be crazy. Like what if you could do that, Like you're like just shift the track, Yeah, shift it and then all of a sudden like benefit with that mouth you sentially fart out your mouth And that would be horrific.
Speaker 1: So it's some good theory crafting. Yeah, well, carbon building right there, that's like some that's the beginning of our story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, carpet microwave, your question is could you could you do this answers, Now, I can't do this very so you can do it, or maybe you aspire to do it.
Speaker 1: Tell you what so youranus shut?
Speaker 2: Get back to me, yeah, and then uh we'll follow up.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to to hear the end results.
Speaker 4: Right, His mom mom writes the month later, Yeah, he dies.
Speaker 2: You guys killed if you guys killed my son because you you you read a stupid comment.
Speaker 1: You killed my fifty eight year old. I'm twenty eight. You killed my fifty eight year old son.
Speaker 2: It's like, what my fifty eight year old, my fifty eight year old child did this.
Speaker 4: I wonder if we have any any I don't know if we have any geriatric fans.
Speaker 2: We must have at least one I got to be geriatric kind of it. That's like, what like seventies and that's seventies. What's octogenarian.
Speaker 1: I guess it's eighty. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there must be at least one seventy year old watching this, not really understanding how to ask questions because they're just like, I don't know, I don't get this new fangled fucking website shit, you know, Yeah, I don't know his radio, Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Has this on a shortwave radio.
Speaker 2: He sends pigeons to Burdbank generally in the vicinity, dropping questions for the show, just hoping that like maybe it'll like land in front of us.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: The birds always a crazy idea to me. He's like, that's so fucking cool. You could get animal to do that.
Speaker 3: It is nuts, because I don't have the patience to ever train a bird to do that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I think it's I believe degree, but it's like, well.
Speaker 1: I think it's kind of a conspiracy.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it. I've never seen a bird do it, so, like I.
Speaker 4: Just birds stop at a feeding place.
Speaker 2: That's not what we're talking about. Well, that's how it works, though, what are you talking about.
Speaker 4: They make them stop at like feeding posts until they eventually get to the point where they're at like you know, like hopefully they make it from point to point to point to gets where people are like are taking messages.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Why every time I've walked into a bird, it's flown away. You're telling me, somebody goes up to it, goes up to his leg and it's carrying a fucking scroll with like advanced coordinates at it.
Speaker 4: Those those clearly birds that are socialized.
Speaker 2: And what if, like there's a really secret message that gets like, what if an eagle eats a fucking bird and then the leg falls and I'm sure it happens get into it seems like a very unwatch. Just get a guy to do it.
Speaker 1: They get a guy to fly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course they did. I just do you think it's a train a bird to do anything? I just have seen birds. Not every bird I've ever met has just not been smart enough.
Speaker 1: To do anything. That doesn't mean anything. It does, it means everything.
Speaker 4: You've never met someone that's a fucking like I don't know a fucking astronaut. Doesn't mean people can't be astronaut.
Speaker 1: I've met an astronaut? You have?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Actually, ill, Yeah, you've never met like I don't know if.
Speaker 1: I don't know what, like, I don't know if he's been to space. But I met that.
Speaker 2: I have met somebody who is technically aswer.
Speaker 1: We met a guy that claimed he was an astronaut.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a better man. Maybe you never met like a fucking assassin. People can be assassin.
Speaker 1: I've met assassin. No, you haven't. You want to know he would have claimed to be an assassin. The same guy he was on a Halloween party was like assassin. Now. He gave me his business card.
Speaker 2: He said it said, uh, redacted redacted assassid.
Speaker 1: Oh if you ever need to go to space and or have someone killed. He's like the part aid part I've asked for.
Speaker 4: That Agent forty seven type shit is like, I could do it all. Whatever you need me to do, I can get it done for you. And he walks off. He walks and stands at the corner of the room, quiet least motionless for three hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stairs in the corner like in the Blair Witch.
Speaker 1: Does Agean forty seven have genitals? Yes, they don't work though, but they're like backwards.
Speaker 4: They're like like his biggest genuinely inside his body. It's not like the vagina inverted. It's just a penis in his body, right.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, you know, for no distractions, they yeah, I guess, I guess they turned them around.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They couldn't get rid of it because it was too demoralizing, so they just uh they backwards did Yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 4: I feel like he doesn't have genitals. I feel the generals are just not there.
Speaker 1: They work.
Speaker 4: I feel like they're there, but they don't work. So he's a unit essentially Unix. I thought Unix had him removed, but I think that's probably like.
Speaker 1: Minute intensively, that's what's happening. Is it nice?
Speaker 4: There's a nerd that's it inert, his balls are inert.
Speaker 1: So why'd your wife beat up me up? Yeah? Crazy, he's got like he's got a black lip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's black, but like I mean like like he's got he's got on his.
Speaker 3: Lips on my he got a bruise on his lip because you know, his his his lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's uh, she's a.
Speaker 3: Little rough man. And this dude, uh, he needs he needs help. He needs to be rescued. Yeah, everybody called.
Speaker 2: Everybody call, uh what is it the domestic of these help hotline? Yeah, tell him Kingston needs help. Men's battered shelter.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Don't don't clock people's lines up, people that really need it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is they're just like, well, please hold you're getting they're getting beat up.
Speaker 1: While like some guy's like it's gonna be so funny. Tell them. I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do a podcast it's I joke, just just for me and nobody else that I know will even understand it.
Speaker 3: I'd be so disappointed if we had listeners that were that stupid actually actually call like you're like, oh, call the the whatever, and then someone's like.
Speaker 2: Oh, like a right, they don't, they don't get that. It's a bit like how do you I think? I actually don't think.
Speaker 4: No, No, I can't imagine I would be people are people are really dumb.
Speaker 2: I don't think we have anything. I don't think we have people who would say they would do that, but like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think they would do it. No, not that I don't think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think like somebody who was completely not aware that you and think, oh, Kingston needs help. I gotta actually rescue this giant man from his midget girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Like it's crazy, Like it's so seriously, why don't you hit you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should hit me. I was.
Speaker 4: I went to a Storyteller's Cafe, which is pretty much like a little Disney cafe for my my nephew. It was his little birthday, his little first birthday, first birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more of a hit of the copium. It was really cute. I had a good time there.
Speaker 2: I bet you did child's first birthday. It sounds like a place that you would fly in.
Speaker 1: My god son cute. I was like, I took him there.
Speaker 4: He got terrified of the mascots because you know, he's a baby and they're terrifying him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't. He doesn't understand that that's not.
Speaker 4: Really Yeah, he's like he's he's like he's like looking at them, but they getting him and he's fucking freaks out.
Speaker 2: Remember what it was like to kind of transition out of that age like I have. I have very vague, like vague but still kind of like strong memories of seeing like mascots and ship and being like, what the fuck creature is that?
Speaker 1: It always cool to me? What They're always cool to me? There was always they were cool to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, oh, this is like the thing I see on TV, but in person, I thought it was cool.
Speaker 2: I guess he's where you grew up. Everybody was getting stabbed and shot. A big headed freak who's smiling all the time. Isn't really that scary.
Speaker 4: It's like it's a relief, Yeah, he is, like at least this one is smiling. You know, yeah, right right.
Speaker 2: Usually this is a big headed freak with a gun who's not smiling. He's crying, actually screaming, God help us, God help us.
Speaker 4: As he shoots a guy and jumps out the window, lands on his head. It cracks like a fucking egg and everybody steps over. I gotta get to work, dude, gotta I gotta catch the four tra I can't.
Speaker 1: Right, I gotta catch the mister Frosty before he gets away. That's crazy, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was cool. Took a picture with one of them. He was he's at the age we was scared of him, and he took a picture one He said, I was being brave.
Speaker 1: Did you see? And I almost cried, Wait did that? Wait? Did that? So that happened at the cafe? Did the maskot punched you?
Speaker 4: No, my nephew like, because they're babies and they don't fucking understand spaces awareness, He like fucking flailed up and fucking boked me in the back of my lip and it actually opened, and I was like, awesome.
Speaker 1: So I had to go to the bathroom and clean it up.
Speaker 4: And I was like, wells, you're having fun.
Speaker 1: It's a nice cover up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a very clever alibi. I would believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think our listeners totally believe it too.
Speaker 1: They completely I know that I got abused.
Speaker 4: If I feel I would just leave, you would do this.
Speaker 1: I would just leave you exactly, would do exactly what you're doing right now.
Speaker 4: Because I wouldn't want hit her. I wouldn't want to hit her back, because I'm like, that's that's fucked up. I'm gonna look bad no matter what. Plus, her dad is there and he has guns.
Speaker 1: Well that's why. And guess what, I hit your daughter. What are you gonna do? I pointed a gun at him?
Speaker 2: So no, no, you take all the guns, you buy a what do you call those things? The smelting pots? You buy all you take all of his guns, you put them in a smelter. Yeah, and you smelt them all into liquid. And then you build you you mold big gun. No, no, not a gun, you but you mold like a big like gauntlet, a big fist, all right, a metal fist made of all your all of her dad's guns. And you you cool it off, you put it on, and then you punch your girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like that, that's how you do it.
Speaker 1: You do a nice gun punch. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 4: The power of all these guns I hit you and you.
Speaker 1: Get it makes a gun noise like a fire blam, that's what it says. That's as sick as did you see that fucking like former? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was watching Anderson so a fight yesterday, some of his classics before he got you know old, who's that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: He's this guy that does figure skating. I genuinely, I actually I'm not even exaggerating that make sense. He's one of the best m fighters of all time. Okay, yeah, so is he punched real good.
Speaker 4: And something he punches good, he kicks good, amazing good at grapples.
Speaker 3: Punch good, punch kick good. Oh that the sound effects. There's a former in a in an NHL player.
Speaker 1: Did you see that clip that went viral? I guess a long time ago.
Speaker 3: This guy and they were on the golf course and this dude was just yelling like a fucking chimp, like drunk golf course. Yeah, and then the former NHL player, huge guy just comes over tosses him into the lake. The drunk guy, he's so drunk, he just gets up like nothing happens. The NFL guy NHL guy grabs him and he starts making sound effects for himself.
Speaker 1: He starts saying bang.
Speaker 2: He's literally bang, it's a real video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was like, it's I think it's like I think it might have happened this year or maybe last year, but I saw it again because uh, Bill Burr's been doing these like on his Monday Morny podcast, somebody's been making these clips for him, so it'll be like a little drawing of him and uh and then he's like describing certain things and I saw it. I'm like, I never like actually fully saw that. And the dude just straight up making his own sound effects. I've never seen that, But I love that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you tell people are they're out there. They're out there.
Speaker 4: People talk about MMA people and I'm like, look there their own breed.
Speaker 1: But you're playing hockey and you're fighting people all the time.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I like that they have been taking that out of the like that's a staple of yes against the rule. You know why they grab to hold on and you start wailing with I think the reason why they allow him is because since.
Speaker 1: They're on skates, they can't fucking actually they can't pivot.
Speaker 4: They can't generate the energy to really like I've seen some of them get really when it gets to the ground, off it gets you also.
Speaker 3: Like try to pull one forward and try to like meet that person, like you make up for it. That's crazy. I've seen some pretty bad if.
Speaker 4: It gets to the floor, like that's thing they try to that's they're supposed to never get.
Speaker 1: To the floor if someone falls down, stop it, But I've seen it.
Speaker 4: Obviously people take too long because people are stupid, Like.
Speaker 2: I think the reason they do it is because it's on ice, so it's technically the safest place to get hurt. So if somebody falls down, they're already like kind of like already like you could.
Speaker 1: Be fucking yeah, iicing yourself immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're immediately, you're immediately resolving the issue.
Speaker 1: I suppose you're.
Speaker 2: You also have to contend with razor sharp skates flailing around everywhere, but like I mean.
Speaker 4: I've never really seen anybody get injured from the skates, and I've seen.
Speaker 1: There is a sorious clip that I'm sure you've seen. I've seen a really bad clip.
Speaker 3: Right, No throat gets fucking slid and there's blood everywhere.
Speaker 1: I've never I can't believe he has.
Speaker 2: I don't believe he doesn't have that fucking playing on repeat on the morning alarm.
Speaker 1: He wakes up, gets his coffee.
Speaker 2: That's one of those videos. It's one of those upsetting videos I've ever seen. It's like, damn, dude, it's great.
Speaker 1: He was he was completely fine. That's insane. It looks like it's crazy when he died.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure he didn't. He didn't die from that. Oh well, fucking nothing's real.
Speaker 3: It's crazy when people get their throat slit. Sometimes you don't goose out blood and they're light there and then like sometimes like you know, it's just like you hit the you hit the certain but if you can you can still be okay, which is crazy. It just depends on how deep and how the whole circumstantial. But you just think immediately when you think about it, as we see and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's why it's not like the.
Speaker 2: Guy with a slip throat might as well have his head exploded, you know what I mean to me, just like, oh you're gone.
Speaker 1: That's what it feels.
Speaker 4: It's the same way how we like we see people get like kicked in things and You're like, oh, that guy took a kick the head. He's like, no, you get kicked in the head. You're likely fucking swimming. You don't know where you're at. You're like, oh shit, well, listen, let me verify that guy because I'm pretty sure he's a lie.
Speaker 1: But you know, I mean, you could. I just want to verify it because you got me thinking based on what.
Speaker 2: I assumed to be true about that kind of injury. But you could be totally right. So, because there's nothing to talk about really, uh oh, there will be soon. But like we're just simply recording too late to know what this address is. We're gonna go on for We're gonna go into some questions here from our patrons over a Patreon, a Compass Star Tank. Remember, you can go over there, and if you if you don't go over there, bad things will befollow you.
Speaker 1: I will make sure of it.
Speaker 2: You don't have to stop me. I this is I'm so serious when I say that, did you find out the true?
Speaker 3: Well, so the problem is, so I don't know which what, Like I don't have time. It's happened multiple times. I don't know which one it is because multiple people have survived. One person has died, so I don't know that specific clip that we're referred to. I don't know which one, if he survived or died. Okay, it doesn't matter. I thought he's revived.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't care matter. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: The hockey players comes in to slit your through right now, he just glides.
Speaker 1: Through the hope I die just upper cut with a kick. An upkick?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: I guess that's what you call it.
Speaker 3: It's an upper kick, yeah, upper kick and an upper kick. I don't know, gues it's called an upper cut. There's be an upper punch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're I mean it sounds cool. If that sounds way cool? An downer cuts real to no, because you can't really.
Speaker 2: I feel like for some reason cutting, For some reason, cutting down doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: I feel like it makes more sense.
Speaker 1: But ye know, like.
Speaker 2: Because because the point of the uppercut is that it cuts, it cuts through a guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like you're not. I guess to fighting, that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: Like overhead that is, so to punch somebody like this, it's insane.
Speaker 3: I guess it's like the closest is doing like like an overhand if you're like a hammer kind of do that weird like kind of circular motion, which, uh, it's it's it's such an interesting punch because you have your timing has to be perfect because at a certain point you're not even you can't see the opponent anymore because when you're throwing it over you're now looking this way, so you're you're you have.
Speaker 1: To be perfect. It's like one of the first things they teach you not to do in boxing. It's fucking it's it is a it's when it works, that works.
Speaker 4: I'm just so useless in boxing too, because of the fact that like if you do that, hits made in the back of the head and you're just like you're you fucking you're you lose the fight.
Speaker 1: Well, you wouldn't hit somebody in the back of the head necessarily. I think you can.
Speaker 4: I think it's you can. That's the problem with it, because if they if they come if they come into you, to you and they're like going to you know, they're like trying to slip a punch of go into you throw that ship overhead. The best case is you hit them in the back of the head because you're like, oh.
Speaker 1: I hit him in the back of the head every time.
Speaker 4: Because you're throwing it hit over the top of someone while they're coming into your hit, so you can potentially hit them Like here, you.
Speaker 1: Can hit him on the top of the head maybe, and that sucks. The top is the strongest party possibly.
Speaker 2: Break of course, of course I've let us means nothing to be so gaped. They call him slipping Jimmy roade in. He says, Yo, So I didn't see this. I don't know if you guys had. This sounds like something you might have seen, but it is completely goun to be get ready to look this up if this is true or not. Yo, did you all see the gooner at the corn concert slapping me?
Speaker 1: Fuck? I can't believe I didn't bring this up. I can't believe I didn't bring this up. I don't know anything about this is real. Oh ship wait, sorry, oh my god. Jay. We've had.
Speaker 2: Most recently, we've had some episodes of TV and like movies playing in the background of our show, and it's this. It's the Spider Man animated series scene where Barry Jane is made of water and she's fading away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she fades away into oblivion.
Speaker 4: This is fucked up, like beyond in ways that.
Speaker 2: This actually like genuinely made me sad when I was a kid crying and ship well to me that it's such a good delivery.
Speaker 1: It's great, it's insane.
Speaker 4: It's a good delivery. But that's not what the fuck Spider Man is supposed to sound like at all. But like I love you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what then means that he's supposed to be there, supposed to be a pain.
Speaker 4: I guess he's supposed No, he's supposed to be like a nineteen year old here, that's why.
Speaker 1: And that's a grown ass nigga. That's the whole thing, dude. You know it's so crazy. You know Alison Chain singer, do you know that guy Alice? I know, I know it was Alison Chain. I know I know the group.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, like he has a very like mature voice. Let's just even take that. That fucker that's saying for a oh my god, Greta van Fleet. You know there was a house in New.
Speaker 2: Orleans fucking like that.
Speaker 4: He was like, yeah, there's a rare his story right now.
Speaker 5: Literally the House of the Rising Sun by the not the not the monkeys is the brew cuts the Yeah, the gorilla.
Speaker 1: That was was house?
Speaker 2: This guy, this guy masturbating at the corn concert?
Speaker 1: What is what's going on with this?
Speaker 3: So this is so when I first saw this the only thing that made me feel like this is real is there was people.
Speaker 1: Onto the right of him that were like all crowded, like they they the people.
Speaker 3: I guess there was people that were actually sitting by him and then they moved away because you didn't actually see you only saw from the back, and like you just see him like going crazy, and I'm like this, I'm like this has to be a bit right, but I'm seeing people over on the side looking all kind of terrified and like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: Let me get there.
Speaker 3: The guy comes up and one of those you know, doesn't know how to fight type of hits where it's like super wide and quack dude's beani or whatever flies off and he's a little stun locked for a second.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, and then it cuts to then getting punched.
Speaker 1: The thing that's crazy though.
Speaker 3: Then it just cuts to and maybe uh, there's probably other footage since uh, since I saw that initial one. It just cuts to him being taken out by the security, like him being fucking kind. Yeah you don't see it. You can't see his dick or nothing. So the thing is, if that dude was legitimately jacking off, which it seems like it was, and so people's reactions.
Speaker 1: I think it was.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that guy was gone, you know what I mean, Like it wasn't one of those like yeah, yeah, it wasn't one of those like I'm literally jacking off the corn because corn's hot, which I would prefer to be that Like, it's like this guy's just some freak and he really loves corn. But like I was like, ah, this is less funny because it's still funny, but it felt a little les funny.
Speaker 1: Because I like the guy, like the thunderslash going on. It feels like that.
Speaker 3: It feels like he was out of his mind and then he got hit into reality. He's like, why is my dick out?
Speaker 1: Who did this jerking off on a corn show?
Speaker 3: Or something triggered him? Probably I would love to know more. There's probably got to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twist you start twisting his I feel like I feel like it's the least masturbatable music that there is.
Speaker 3: I mean They're like, the bass, you know, is so loose and like it kind of sounds like jacking off whoever. Heal Fieldy like the basis like the bass is really like a little slappy. He wears this like metal thing that I think like he broke his thumb at some point.
Speaker 1: Fell off. Oh that's what he got. He replaced it with a metallic thumb.
Speaker 3: And then he was like, oh, this sounds a cooler, but it sounds kind of like a like a loose wiener, you know, when you're like slapping it like bam bam bam exactly what. So then like that dude heard that he heard the bass. He was like, damn, this actually kind of getting me hot. It actually actually, as a matter of fact, that there's footage. And they heard him saying that, as a matter of fact, there's montage. I forgot to mention I had to lead with footage.
Speaker 1: Were saying, I can't this, this base is making me so hot. I'm going to jackie there right now. Actually there's footage. A matter of fat Yeah, you're trying to.
Speaker 3: Make me believe it so hard it happened, And and then the people were like, sir, I prefer you to not jack off, and he was like, hey, I'm already too hot.
Speaker 1: I gotta go. I'm already jacking off. He was like, you know, you ever heard the phrase when you gotta go? You gotta go? And then that guy comes behind him and fucking really hard, and he was like, where am I?
Speaker 4: It was the music it was it was like the pipe piper, but it was the penis piper.
Speaker 1: It was corners.
Speaker 3: I thought it was in my bed and it was eleven thirty at night, gonna jack off, not clean it up and go to sleep, not clean it off. Yeah, that's a coming in your hand. I've never done that. I thank god I've never gotten to that.
Speaker 1: There are many times as I didn't jack off because I didn't want to clean up. You know what I'm saying, exact problem, like, I don't want to get I don't want to do it, so I'm just going to sleep. Well.
Speaker 2: So listen on this subject that the Gooner Spider wrote in Nice Yeahoner Spiders.
Speaker 1: What's up, guys?
Speaker 2: Has there ever been a celebrity or historical figure that you looked up to but later found out was.
Speaker 1: A horrible person?
Speaker 2: I mean, we got we know Kingston's there's so many.
Speaker 1: Stop Kanye brother.
Speaker 4: And I found out, Oh yeah, I guess that Kanye is a Kanye that would.
Speaker 1: I was thinking historians first. I was like, is there a story, oh, historian, like like a historical figure. You mean, yeah, got a historians, Jackie.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Actually, well, if I looked up to what it was this, I don't know if I've looked up to people so distinctly that I would be like.
Speaker 1: That, I would have held that.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've put anybody on a pedestal necessarily for them to do anything for me to be like, oh, oh no, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well what do you mean? Sorry?
Speaker 3: It just thinks of a parody like jacking off in concert seats Dixon.
Speaker 1: I was just trying to think, what song is that? Freaking lash?
Speaker 2: Oh right, just.
Speaker 3: So down him just going crazy, the the fucking ad lib what is called the scat part? Right, I'm sure that's when it was. Anyway, I'm still I mean, I need to move forward, just like mans Masamusa.
Speaker 1: Massimosa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the historical figure. He looked up to him for a while. I found out he was black, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, well he's the richest man in the world at one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then it was.
Speaker 4: He was black, there's Hemingway, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is he's just listening. He's just listening.
Speaker 3: Tostic people were just himing away. You know, you have great Uh what what is there's no knowledge? That is not power. And then you learned that was just Hemingway was a.
Speaker 1: White I noticed.
Speaker 4: I noticed he shaked the black person's hand once, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're still on the same Okay, I get the line of thinking. I understand that I actually know there's no one.
Speaker 4: I really there's no one I really like looked up to other and like maybe there's artists I looked up to, but like none of them were like it wasn't it wasn't Yeah, none of them Like yeah, I think it was person I looked up with.
Speaker 1: Is that the only one? You would say? Then it's the hell of a fall.
Speaker 4: It's pretty crazy, monumental, it's unbelievable crazy.
Speaker 1: It's actually it's kind of technically still unbelievable for me, Like what the funk happened?
Speaker 4: It's so funny that I think, I think it's very believable, But it's just like it's just sad.
Speaker 2: It was very believable to me, just because like I remember feeling like, yeah, of course this guy is gonna I remember early being like, this guy sucks.
Speaker 4: Since the Katrina thing is like this guy is already a little untethered to say, I get it, thing, I get it, like I respect.
Speaker 1: Upset about like being real about I know, I think like, I think I kind of thing. I think I think you.
Speaker 2: Think that, like I think he likes the drum up controversy. I think he's a complete I think he's a complete fake person with no actually even back then, Yeah, I think so. I think that I think he understands that that works.
Speaker 1: I agree, and I also.
Speaker 2: Think he's insane. To be fair, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think I think it was completely coherent back then, I didn't see anything. I don't see anything wrong with that because like, dude, Fema was a thing because of that fucking disaster, like I and and where its historically, Yeah, the government doesn't give a ship about or in black community.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like it's like a guy who's like, uh, he's like missing, he's missing all his legs like a torso rolling around at the ass out of a seven eleven.
Speaker 1: He's on a crack and he's like and he's like.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, uh huh. The Trump Administration's corrupt, and it's like, yeah, I bet, But like.
Speaker 1: You, I think, I think then, I think, I think more. I think more than one thing could be.
Speaker 2: If you if you clocked early, am I think more than one thing was very early on the hat Trean Fraim. I just like I really couldn't stand him for a while, but maybe not as early as Katrina. I didn't really know who he was back then, but I think around the the VM A thing when he was like when he was like Beyonce had the best music video of all time, It's like, brother, no, she didn't. I understood, crazy. I understand that is a dumb opinion to have if you're in the industry, Like what do you say.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of people actually agree with that, and I was a little.
Speaker 4: I think it was a good I think I think I don't think Taylor should have won that award.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, it's like, no, it's.
Speaker 2: Not even the close, it's not even in the top probably like five hundred met video.
Speaker 3: Fine, it's just for me personally, it's it's.
Speaker 1: The music I I fucking don't like.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is that the thing is that like Taylor got it for the album I'm not mistaken, right album, And then I think Kanye was like, I think that album was a good album. But don't get me wrong, I just don't think.
Speaker 2: I thought it was for a video and that's single Ladies or whatever.
Speaker 1: I thought. I thought Taylor won it for the album.
Speaker 4: But I think that's he was referring to the fact that Taylor got it for this album, but Beyond the had a song that.
Speaker 1: Was so vas Vita Music Awards, so they were.
Speaker 4: But they still do albums though they don't just do music videos.
Speaker 1: Well you know, well the Grammys do that. I think the most. The I think the biggest award is the the is the best video, right.
Speaker 3: I think I could be wrong, but he was clearly referring to her being the I don't know what she came out with Taylor swip at that point.
Speaker 1: Was it to shake it off or something. I don't know yet now I think it wasn't. It wasn't like it when I was graduating high school. Yeah, that was like in her country. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm so The point is.
Speaker 2: Though, it's like, that's not even it's not even in the conversation for like best music videos of all time.
Speaker 1: It's insane to suggest that is crazy. I've seen some people say that's the thing that I'm like. I've seen some people breakdeo, people break.
Speaker 2: It down, and they are weird. There are weird al videos that are better than that.
Speaker 1: I guess it's weird.
Speaker 3: Like, what's your criteria like a good music video? Like, say I think that the video would be good of this, I just personally don't. I don't if I like this song, I feel like I probably appreciate the video way more. But I really don't like that song. It just doesn't do I think it doesn't do anything for me. I like it, but it's not like amazing sound like you know how.
Speaker 1: I say, like something sound like a jingle that entire songs of the jingle. To me, it sounds like.
Speaker 4: A fly pop music like it's most like a.
Speaker 1: Lot of times absolutely not like you think about Michael does Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson's era. I'll rack off any No, they don't sound like jingles. Brother, I understand.
Speaker 4: I understand what you mean, Like I it's that period of times pop music. I know what you mean that, like Michael Jackson pop music, and you're like you're playing tweet. Yeah, within that sphere of pop music time, I don't because it's like pop music is like what Michael Jackson made, also what Justin Bieber made, and it's like those aren't the same kinds of music.
Speaker 3: Technically, you might be so, so the what's his name? Justin Bieber's Baby is kind of similar in a way, but it.
Speaker 1: Has more of a melody than because I don't like I don't see the ladies is just like no no no no no no no no no no no, and then it goes like ring on it. But that's like, that's that the all times music. It sounds like a ring tone. Yes, yeah, it's it's not like a jingle effectively, it's not yet exactly, yes, but yeah that's if if it like say, Halo is a is A is a song? Yeah, I agree, you know what I'm saying, even though like, of course you know I like it, that's not the point. Is not the point. I'm just saying. It's ruined my Google searches forever dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's very true. I'm I'm having that problem. There's a band called demon Hunter that just came out with some new songs.
Speaker 2: And now you're getting the that okay is this I didn't even know this was a thing until recently, I know, and then we heard it in that fucking bar.
Speaker 3: Oh that's because I was like, what the hell is this and uh, Joey was telling me it's that demon thing or somebody was telling me.
Speaker 4: K pop is one of the few musics that does literally nothing for me. Like that music is like it's it's almost empty sound to me. It's like, oh, this is just nothing.
Speaker 1: I haven't music. I guess I haven't heard. I guess I haven't looked out for me because I've heard some good jpop back in the day, but I haven't heard any. It's just I haven't found it, I guess because I've heard some of THATTS stuff. But again, commercial ship and playing literally I think it was T Mobile and it's like dune dun dun dun dun d I was like, this is this is a fucking commercial. I'm like, listen, who the fuck wants to sit down and listen to this. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: There's some of it that's good, Like I don't know. I I don't know if I know it any by name, though I've heard, i've heard it. I've been like, that's good, that's a good melody or whatever. Yeah, I just don't care. First of all, I know I'm not gonna be able to spell this, so I just don't care.
Speaker 1: To look it up.
Speaker 4: Maybe you have English names most of the time. Yeah, like it like it's like the Asian Asian whatever, like letters and then it's like English word like something you never say sunset sunset, and it's like, Okay, sick ye can find this song. I guess I've heard.
Speaker 3: Some some some pretty decent uh Korean hip hop.
Speaker 1: I have never I've heard.
Speaker 4: I know, I know good Korean rappers, though I know a few good Korean rappers, but but they are not they're not rapping. They're rapping in English, but they're Korean.
Speaker 1: Some of them, well, some of the ones that they're not. They do it's they do a hybrid, like they'll mostly rap in English, but then they'll throw in some of their Korean ship or sometimes the other way around.
Speaker 4: The ones I know I know American rappers who are Korean that are pretty good.
Speaker 1: I've heard one guy.
Speaker 3: There's one guy that I bet you would think is pretty good. You at least think he's talented.
Speaker 1: I think it's sick. K something like that. That's pretty sick.
Speaker 4: My fair is dumbfounded. That was my boy, bro, new job is collapsed. Back in the day, man, that was my ship.
Speaker 1: I do animally had him.
Speaker 3: Uh he he no, no, he that checks with him. No, he ran on me comment on one of my videos. Found it, Yeah, ran crazy.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: It was a video where I was making fun of uh do you remember when Lily Sing did that comedy show or that late night thing, just like poking fun at it because it was bad obviously, and he somehow made it. I was like, what the fuck is he doing here? So I guess he probably has be or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I found it. I love that guy.
Speaker 4: He made He made so much bumpers for me back in the day. Shout out, shout out, shout out, Shout out to the Asian community.
Speaker 3: Man, shout out, yeah, yeah, I always I know I've sang the praises of that freestyle that they did. It was a commercial it was like a beat that's crazy. But then there's that I'm sure you saw that was a commercial. It was like, uh, this ung eu n G. And then it was like, oh, and had this sick ass fucking beat and it was it was like a beats commercial or something might not have been beats with something. And then they then they released a video. It was pretty dope. It was like a pretty cool colle.
Speaker 1: Was it was?
Speaker 4: It was the Japanese. It was the Japanese all Korean, but one of the most Japanese in Korean I ever got.
Speaker 1: I know the song. I don't know the song.
Speaker 4: If there's any Japanese, I think it's called a Little Wait.
Speaker 1: No, I just told you the name of the song called Eu and G. I feel like this is funny. I feel like I heard it be wrong. This is funny.
Speaker 2: Sween's life size Choco Sween's life sized Chocolate Lily wrote, and he says, Hey, my favorite white supremacist, I have a question for you the other I have a question for you. The other day, I was playing an episode while I was cleaning. Usually my girlfriend is fine with me having an episode on. You should never have an episode like you should never have our show on Around Women.
Speaker 1: What I feel like we're not that bad?
Speaker 2: Okay, hard disagree, hard agree for me, heart agree. Usually my girlfriend is fine with having an episode. Ivious, you look to be disgusted because it's some lively joke, which I don't remember what that could be. It could be a million things, though, I guess what jokes or things you find funny have other people found discussing or morally reprehensible.
Speaker 1: I feel like something happened to me recently.
Speaker 2: Oh is it a party for a friend of ours? Uh, I'm not gonna say. I'm not gonna say the name because they might they might listen. But was at a friend's party and I we were talking about Halloween Town or something, and Halloween Town was on the TV, and I said, ah, man, you know it's crazy about it, like I think all these kids are dead. And then like some people laugh, and then I saw somebody who was like.
Speaker 1: What what do you mean? That's horrible?
Speaker 2: And it just like immediately like deflated the humor of the situation. Like there's always there's Yeah, there's some people who are just not clued into that kind of thing. It's not really funny either, to be fair, there's some people that.
Speaker 1: Are also like better people. They're there, their morals are a little.
Speaker 3: Bit like higher in a way that like one of our buddies actually uh.
Speaker 2: Shout out, shout out.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because like we're waiting for Nikki to show up, Me and Jordan and I think it was Tyler or something. We're all like, oh, we should as Zekalah Nikki Ziggy right when she comes in. And then Ben was like I can't be here.
Speaker 1: Like he was like.
Speaker 3: Immediately like I need to leave now because he just didn't want to be anywhere near.
Speaker 1: And I'm like that's fair, that's absolutely fair.
Speaker 4: People like that should lead, you know, people like people like us no need to be around to like I'll be the hype man to like like I agree with that guy. I'm gonna do shit though, But like I don't want to lead, I just want to be. I'll hype you up. I will be I'll be your supporter out platform. A good person is a good man. Vote for this motherfucker, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then I'm for Jared Fogel, Oh my god, like for like for me, I don't know that Nigga's gonna be out in like twenty twenty eight or something, so that that made me show angry.
Speaker 1: You said it was weird that I got like fiery first and just like good behavior. Just hearing those two, hearing jaredfo like just maybe mad. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's weird because I feel like I feel like most of my friends don't give a fuck about what you like that should I say?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Sure? I mean, that's why you're there.
Speaker 4: Your friends like even like you even at the bar that somebody somebody was crazy joke consistently I was getting lest of the whole table, and I was like, this is crazy because even I'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it's crazy, especially around like, uh, the new people you meete that Did you know that guy with the Dark Stalkers shirt?
Speaker 1: I think I met him maybe I know? To me and whenever I meet someone first, I'm like, we gotta feel the shout. I gauge, I do a gauge.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, here you your word to you that's kind of funny, And it's like, first, Hi, I'm kicking. How funny is the horrible that's crazy that needs to.
Speaker 1: Be a part of your life? How funny is that's so that's crazy? You don't. You don't get to dictate that.
Speaker 4: Though, But I never said that God decently funny.
Speaker 1: He's like, all right, give here, I got a joke for you, So imagine.
Speaker 2: I'm not We're not going to do this.
Speaker 4: I told that joke to Lily and she was like, this is the literal worst joke I ever heard in my life. But she laughed, and I was like, there you go. It bothers you so much, you laugh, and that's all I want.
Speaker 1: It's interesting to have that.
Speaker 2: Do you talk about trying to get kingson on stage to do stand up at the laugh Factory or like anywhere, I guess, and then in the middle of his set when nobody laughs because inevitably nobody will, but like the point in like extreme silence, you need to word for word, copy to copy. Kramer liked the idea of going up there and doing that as a bus is crazy because that like just doing that as like you go up there and you're like verbatim doing it and then no one even a cause see you.
Speaker 4: Then you start responding you that would that would break internet. That would be like that would be like a great moment on the Internet. They'd be like, that's mad, funny, but also like.
Speaker 3: Especially if you nail it, like the mannerism too, because that motherfucker was like really.
Speaker 1: Was really upset.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey we string you up or something, but pitch works up your ass or something. I'm like, whoa, yeah, why, Like I just wanted you know.
Speaker 1: I was like this guy from a Jewish guy from like the East Coast.
Speaker 2: Was around with like yeah, I grew up around people were like, yeah, man, they stick you on a triedent, just like.
Speaker 4: A Romanian, Like, what the the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Complete lie.
Speaker 2: Back in the day would have taken care of Like he's a vampire.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, you would have.
Speaker 3: Exposed Oh god, he flies flies away.
Speaker 1: But I guess do you Are you mad at him for being a racist?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I us not.
Speaker 4: You're like, yeah, you're just old vampire. I'm more mad if you're a vampire.
Speaker 1: Me. No, I can't be mad at that. Be more mad.
Speaker 4: Like they've been around longer. It's like, how do you care that? Like you've been here longer, But when did they become a vampire?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: If he became a vampire twenty five minutes ago, It's like, well I get it, you know, I get that's so.
Speaker 3: Intense the opposite, since you get it if he was like, oh he was from this time where everyone was scared of everything.
Speaker 4: But I think of it like this, Right, if you're a vampire, you just live longer, so you kind of see more. Start like that is just less. This means less humans to behave things. I think that kind of is.
Speaker 2: I think it is things matter less. Is the thing you've been alive for.
Speaker 4: So long that like but that I think that's back to my point.
Speaker 2: Nobody understand what you're I just understand what you're trying to say. I'm saying he's gonna feel that way, and then time is gonna speed, He's gonna he's he'll have been alive for so long that a day feels like ten seconds. Yeah, for sure, And so reason he's not gonna he's not gonna respect about like he's gonna be like, get the fuck out of it. I don't care about these people.
Speaker 4: Feel like that's all you do when you're alive, is you just in respect Eventually all you could that's all that matters. Eventually, Like I donet fucking did everything else.
Speaker 1: Why not think.
Speaker 4: About shit for a little while, you know, Yeah, I'm saying my fucking half for a week and read books.
Speaker 2: I think a vampire wouldn't consider the feelings of people enough to examine the idea that they were prejudiced.
Speaker 1: It's kind of how I.
Speaker 4: Think I think that would happen. I think I think it's like ebbs and flows, Right.
Speaker 2: Do you care about like the things that you eat?
Speaker 4: Because at first you wouldn't care. I think I think at first you wouldn't care because you'd be like, oh, this is this is just food, but then eventually be like, this is just food, but it can also like talk and create stuff and that's kind of miraculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm still gonna eat it. Like it doesn't mean I mean that's.
Speaker 4: True, but I think it's I think it's a process because like we don't care about fucking we don't care about like pigs and cows the way we care about dogs and cats, you know, because they can convey emotion to us in a different way, and I think humans can clearly do that more than then those animals can. So eventually it's like I was a human once, and like humans can create things, so maybe actually, like I think it's like a process, Like I think eventually they get it's like Dracula and everything.
Speaker 1: You know, do you think the kingpins penises probably fucking weird looking.
Speaker 4: His penis is proportioned to his size like that where it's like it's really big and also wildly fat, like it's like a broad penis, extremely.
Speaker 3: Wide and girthy, but it's short. It might be long too, it's just it's looks like long.
Speaker 2: I think it's really long and thin. I think it looks like a swim gym.
Speaker 1: I feel what it's drunk.
Speaker 4: I think I think his penis like King naked in a really thin long penis.
Speaker 1: It was a mosquito's face.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you know, you know, you know the mon apple juices what you know then.
Speaker 1: Like apples.
Speaker 4: Actually that's what's imagine that. But it's the lengths of like that. So it's like it's a it's a really row ton decently linked peanis.
Speaker 1: It's it's useless, like you want that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you have to put it in soft yeah, and it will hurt.
Speaker 1: The moment will eject it out, like get this out of me, get this out.
Speaker 3: That's that's why he flash lights look hilarious after he's done with they look real.
Speaker 1: Oh well this is I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I'm curious about this one CJ being moded into MGS three remake not even.
Speaker 1: Twelve hours after release. Of course. Yeah, I'm playing that right now. Oh. I saw a comparison video. It got me excited to play. It's good.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are talking about like performing stuff with it, but like I see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it's not I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, man, it's not doom, you know, Like I don't need it to you play it on console. Yeah, I'm playing it on PS four five, PS five, But like, I just don't. I don't need games like that to be to have the most frames, like it would be nice.
Speaker 1: It's insane that it can't.
Speaker 2: It's insane to me that like Middleic your Solid three remake, a game from the PS two can't run it like Perfect four.
Speaker 1: It's a remake or rematch.
Speaker 2: It's like a remake, right, it's a very very faithful, very very very very faithful remake.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I looked at the direct comparisons, like like a twenty five minute video, and I was I was really impressed with like everything, and I'm not even a huge Middle Girary three fan actually because I was kind of I played it so much later. Yeah, so I wasn't like when it came out, Like my friend was obsessed with Meddle gear SOT, so we played it. I heard everything about it from him, so I was like, I get it, you know how you get it.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite one. But also I played that game like three times. It's like, I don't need to play this game.
Speaker 1: That was your favorite one. Yeah, he's my favorite. Nice, my favorite.
Speaker 3: I mean it's probably the technically the best out of the that's the fan favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Three three is really cool. I like, I like parts of two a lot, but I don't. I just I can't stand the main character too.
Speaker 1: But I know everybody hates writing. I get it.
Speaker 4: It's crazy people don't hate writing. My homies grown up did not hate writing at all at all. I really can't stand any But I think I think he's so cool.
Speaker 2: I think I think anybody who hats riding is weak willed.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. That's an inderstand different. I didn't. I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I think he's just kind of annoying, but like it's not a big deal. It's like he's just kind of annoying. And he's also another character and I like a lot that is an annoying and it's like, come on, dude, but.
Speaker 1: I get it. His life sucks thick, so it makes sense. He's cool as I love. I just love the oil rag.
Speaker 2: There's something about it, just like I loved it.
Speaker 3: But how many years is it going to be to the first one, because now they're gonna do two, they're gonna go crown off order?
Speaker 1: I guess yeah.
Speaker 2: But if they went in chronological order three to one to.
Speaker 1: The three one, but like it would be, it'd be three. He needs it so bad? Is that gonna be? That would be three to one? Metal gear making metal gear would be ridiculous.
Speaker 4: That'd be cool. I think that'd be cool. You would like modernizing that kind of game. I think that'd be really interesting. But it'd be such a wild.
Speaker 1: Idea to do.
Speaker 3: They might do that ten years from now when they run out of Ideasmi's like.
Speaker 2: What we do?
Speaker 1: More metal? Yeah? Another zombie game.
Speaker 2: Too, to too.
Speaker 1: I actually would love for the Twin Snakes for fucking everything. That would be nice.
Speaker 2: I would love to have that, Yeah, I do, just I do just want every do one proper.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be because that that's gonna be a big deal when that comes out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fun. If you do it, that's they if I will cry. If they don't, I swear.
Speaker 4: I will actually imagine playing that game. I will go to the studios and cry. I played that game because I was a kid and I was willing to learn more, Like my brain wasn't set in stone yet. I was like, I can play anything. Is this is what it is? Now I'll be like, no, I can't do this.
Speaker 2: The reason I can't play that game, though, is just a run so fucking horribly, Like every version of it that you can play now is just the PS one version, and it's just like it is bad. Man, it is rough.
Speaker 3: Some of those are gonna be interesting since it's not gonna be like a top down thing. If they you know, they do like somebody like, it's gonna be weird.
Speaker 2: Can't play this new one in top down if you want.
Speaker 1: It's weird because like say, the Revolver also a lot fight.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's gonna be weird. Uh fighting, it's gonna be weird. The final is gonna be ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Raven's gonna be weird. There's gonna be a couple is gonna be weird because you're gonna have to like unplug your keyboard. I still gonna have to do. It's not gonna be the same. Really, that's that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I honestly think that's the main reason they haven't remade it.
Speaker 1: They might we do it.
Speaker 4: They might force you to change your scheme, but you might have to go from uh from controller to PC or the other way around the controller.
Speaker 3: I wonder, what, what what are you doing? I hate this starting to freak me out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check this way too big of an explosions.
Speaker 2: Like the screen, the screen that shows us what the camera shows keeps doing this like Flashman episode.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so he writes in UH, would you rather come violently every time you sneeze? Or have every adult human within a five hundred foot radius come violently every time you burp?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: The ladder the ladder? Yeah, I don't have to burp in front of people. It doesn't matter. They still come though, I mean I don't really.
Speaker 2: The thing to me is just like I would. The first one is an inconvenience to me. The second one not at all to me. So like, obviously it's going to be the second one. I'm going to pick. What if you like, like, what if you I don't have to burp, and if I do, I'm usually like alone, and so like, I guess everybody around me is gonna have a good time. But it doesn't make it makes no difference to me.
Speaker 1: They won't know it's me either. Yeah, they won't know it's me. If anything, it's just funny.
Speaker 4: If anything, and i'd watch people like get into car crashes, I'd be late.
Speaker 1: Oh that's crazy in a car.
Speaker 2: Oh that's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those hard those hard coomers that just like fucking like tense up and ship.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That would be.
Speaker 2: That's a genuinely dangerous person. Oh yeah, like there just like that's why I chose it. Like if they have a bad time and they're just they drive around, they just burping on purpose.
Speaker 3: You go over freeway pass and just start burshing, and then the cars is coming.
Speaker 4: Crazy, someone's having a really serious surgery. You're looking over they come inside. It's fucking open wounds. It's open body. Wait, how so they're dicks out? They're not you know, some people might be might be powerful big loaders. You know, somebody was actually edging and he's like, I can't wait to get home to finish. And then he's like, no, right intil the fucking is into his heart and the unco person comes to Yeah, of course he's gotta come, and.
Speaker 3: He put his mask down and goes right into his mouth. He's choking and ship slips the.
Speaker 4: Whole killing people just because you've got this power that you clearly don't observe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would do it. This is a good one.
Speaker 2: I guess here it twink Floyd. That's good, of course. So if you guys were on an episode of House MD, what would your ridiculous reason for being a patient be? And what is the ridiculous cure? Somebody else commented, I, for instance, would have a gay hot dog.
Speaker 1: Disease, Like gay hot dog disease.
Speaker 4: I like that, having one of their balls trapped up their asshole, but like not the way you think, what do you mean like instead of it like one of his testicles is in his ass him.
Speaker 1: Presuming to understand what I would think about that, because either way you'd be like, oh, yeah, you streutch your ball and put in your asshole.
Speaker 4: But I like the idea that jenuinely one of his testicles floated up through his body and that was trapped clenched inside of his ass.
Speaker 1: So it shouldn't be humanly possible.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I'm gonna have to punch you in the neck to cure you, all right. Still, I don't know what would my man a house empty ailment to be cured by the Hugh Laurie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a big question. I feel like there's so many avenues that it could go.
Speaker 4: What seems to be the problem is this house called costa in Spanish?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm still called house. Well the questions abandoned now, never mind ruined every eye everything.
Speaker 4: That's just still a name. So it's still be called house probably right.
Speaker 3: El houso el house house, so oh you gotta put a at the end.
Speaker 1: House. It's not Spanish.
Speaker 2: I think I would have like, man.
Speaker 1: What appears, mister pilot do you have?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Would dick in as syndrome?
Speaker 2: Now you know what it would be would be It would be like I would come in for stomach pains and then they just wouldn't know what the fun it was. They would think like maybe that first thing, we might think it's like I don't know cancer or like one of the whatever, I don't know one of the first things you think of when you're hurt.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And it turns out that I just haven't I haven't taken a ship in four years.
Speaker 1: Mister, you'd be.
Speaker 4: You'd be so side, you wouldn't be dead in your system. But only way, like only way like one sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and somehow there's a live squirrel.
Speaker 2: It's playing around, playing around in there, digging, digging.
Speaker 1: Around for us.
Speaker 4: There's a squirrel also trapped in that ship.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know how it's still live, but it is.
Speaker 2: How you manage that, sir?
Speaker 1: What do you want to what do you want to name it? Name the squirrel?
Speaker 2: Now he's dead, by the way, here's at He's being moved around by bacteria.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, sorry, I thought he was alive.
Speaker 2: I thought it was alive. It turns out he's dead. It's a dead squirrel being moved around. But there's so many there's so much live bacteria in your body that it's moving the squirrel around as if it's alive, not Unlike Amelia Earhart's lost vessel under the sea that was moved by fate famously moved by a sea of crab is migrating north right, right, of course that's true. By the way, I don't know what would yours.
Speaker 4: I don't know someish like I have a stomach gie and but oh no.
Speaker 1: You're gay.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, amazing, Jamison, you're just gay? Leave like what Jameson, you're gay? I can't care you leave.
Speaker 1: That'll be a thousand dollars, two thousand ten dollar bills. Find out you're just a homosexual.
Speaker 3: Price things like that, like you have you can't if it's not two thousand ten dollar bills, you're going.
Speaker 2: To collect somebody crazy, rude your credit.
Speaker 1: You go to the doctor.
Speaker 2: You also on me two dollars.
Speaker 1: They're like, no, that's two one million dollars bills. You have one hour.
Speaker 2: You have one hour to come up with two million dollars in two bills.
Speaker 1: By the way, you need one.
Speaker 2: You need to one million dollar bills.
Speaker 1: At that moment. Just leave. You don't owe them anything, mister house. So I need help.
Speaker 3: My ass is a magnet for male penises, oh like like like, I'm serious.
Speaker 1: It's likes to be the issue if I get too close to a penis.
Speaker 3: My ass attracts it and and the penis gets inserted.
Speaker 1: In my ass? Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Turn around?
Speaker 1: Watch I'll pull your pants down. I'm serious.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna pull my pants down.
Speaker 1: Well, what about what about doctor Foreman? Foremans like? Please leave me alone, Leave me out of this, nigga, leave me out of this. You fucking queer? Watch this? You're just gay? Out of here? You would? You and mister Jamison are just gay. I'm not gay, though, Yeah you are, you are. I proved it with science. Big Cheese The.
Speaker 2: Big Cheese wrote in simple question for Sweent, since you mentioned Common Rider on the pod a couple of times, what's your favorite?
Speaker 1: Which is your favorite one? Which one is your favorite? Come in write, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Actually I don't know anything about Common Rider.
Speaker 1: I think seed.
Speaker 3: I just know the uh the the American version, just mask Riders.
Speaker 4: Mass Writers and then powering the Super Sentaiea of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but yeah they had a mass writers. Fucking bad dude, it was really bad. It was bad about it.
Speaker 3: Uh just everything, the actors that they chose, just that the Maine the lead to play the fucking mask Rider, the Common Rider.
Speaker 4: Apparently it's apparently like Power Rangers is pretty good, like Super Senti is pretty good in Japan, and then like fucking hilarious, and and then it's like and then it's like here we get like I like Power Rangers even and it's like it's so much worse here compared to what it was there.
Speaker 3: And it's like why I started watching the Woll because there was so it was you had a sidemon uh doing the ship in America, the Power Rangers, and then after a while Disney took over. It was kind of cool, and then it just who knows what the's going on now?
Speaker 1: I don't give the Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon got it back.
Speaker 3: Nickelodeon had it, I guess I don't remember having it, but like, yeah, they had it.
Speaker 4: They had it for Samurai and Mega Force and all that ship, like the generations that were.
Speaker 1: Down Nickelodeon and not Disney.
Speaker 4: Disney was Hisney was Uncle Fury, Wild Force uh s b D. Yeah, but uh, Mystic Force.
Speaker 1: So most of most of them.
Speaker 4: It was everything after everything after pretty much after the storm, everything that the storm was Disney character.
Speaker 2: Oh they got a weird like on his shoulders name, that's a Slayer.
Speaker 4: There he's got dicks on his shoulders, and you know, like he looks nothing like that in the comic Get Sucked, Like, I don't know where they got that.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love that design. I just love how stupid he looks.
Speaker 2: He looks like this is New York.
Speaker 1: Update.
Speaker 2: I fed my Chris Hansen, Tommagachi wrote, and he says, hey, Frando, this question is more directed to Chris, but Sween is more than welcome to interrupt. My boss told me that if he was my height, he would take his own life for contexts, I'm five to four. As a fellow vertically challenged man, do you actually care about height? I can't name one instance where I wish I was taller. There's like like small issues of like convenience, where I was like, oh, man, it would be convenient, like on a show or something. Yeah, you know what I mean, where it's like, oh, it'd be nice to be taller, But like outside of that, like yeah, I found it to be more convenient generally, like getting on a plane, like having a more like being on a plane doesn't feel as cramped. Although that's what blows my mind about planes to me, is that even at my height, I feel like, yo, this is small little like I feel crampeds fucking this. How is this even remotely usable for anybody who's normal height.
Speaker 1: It's completely fucked up.
Speaker 3: I was just talking to a lady talking to me on the train, you know, against my will, and she mentioned how like it's crazy how convenient and comfortable trains are compared to two planes. It's insane, yeah, because it's just like maximize profits on the plane, so they just sardine you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I swear to God too, like when I was like, when I was like I was like nine, I remember the seats being way bigger.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they were. Well, yeah, I'm sure that's a good joke.
Speaker 2: I think they also were, though I think they I think also true, that's true.
Speaker 1: I think both, especially when they started having those uh, when they had those those cheap airlines like Frontier and there's other ones, you know, Spirit, Spirit, Frontier, a lot of them. The their first line of planes were like fucking prison planes, like they were like the seats were like metal on the bottom, like you can tell me you were like for I think army or prison transport or something and not like for And then eventually they started upgrading. Because I took a spirit one time years and years ago and I was like, this is the worst. Like usually I would always be to people, y'all are complaining too much, like just till there's no temperature control.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's like a metal tin, just like it's just freezing.
Speaker 1: It was pretty wild. I was like, oh, this is really bad.
Speaker 3: I actually this is fair if anyone wants to complain about this, but it's it's slightly better, but it's still ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Uh, But yeah, the high thing.
Speaker 3: I always the people that freak out. I always say that, you know, they they they are not They don't really have anything going for them, so they have their height. So it's like, oh, I kill myself on how but that means that you suck and you only have your height is the only thing good you have going for you.
Speaker 1: That is kind of crazy. Yeah, it way, It's.
Speaker 3: It's completely that because otherwise why would you give a shit? Because I've met some people that are like tall, but they're also really talented. They do stuff like they're not and they're not just talented because they're height, like a basketball player, you know, some people I just don't know like they do stuff so like their height is is completely an afterthought. So that person that boss probably only gets pussy because of his height and couldn't pull women if he was short, because he would be like, oh, I'm insecure and gay, you know, Like, what do you mean? Just talk to him and just talk to them and you can have women. I'm shrinking too. It's crazy. I think I mentioned that that I remember you being with good my my injuries. I think aretching up with me like at a rapid pace.
Speaker 1: Just get another vertebrae.
Speaker 3: I well, if I get, if I get surgery, if I get, if I get approved of it, I can definitely they can fix my neck. Because uh, there was a guy that do jiu jitsu all the time and then he did he got a surgery and he added an extra inch to him.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, yeah, which I can for you.
Speaker 1: I've no, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I can grab your neck and grab your lower back and yank you to you fucking grow.
Speaker 1: I probably like shrunk like an inch and a half.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. That's actually crazy. Yeah, because I started, I was looking at Jojo and I was like, what the fuck she's towering over me. I was like, this didn't used to be like this exaggerated.
Speaker 2: You know you should do next time she's sitting down and go behind her, go like yap her head. So she's short and really hard, really hard.
Speaker 1: I will commit. Yeah, I will again. Okay, Jojo look out, he's got his contract.
Speaker 4: I I never cared about being taller short. I guess I wanted to be a little tall talking donkeys here when I was younger, but never really cared, never like a big deal.
Speaker 2: It's only ever been in like literally it's.
Speaker 4: Annoying having like my legs being able touching the seats, even when I was like thin. They was just like, oh, just my legs are always touching because I have long legs in particular. That's why, like it would sucks when I drive sometimes, like my legs are like touching the the thing on a car, like.
Speaker 1: Because he couldn't go back enough. So it's just like that sucks. But like other than that, it's like whatever. It's literally just minor points. I think it is.
Speaker 4: I think it is a little more convenient to be average height than tall.
Speaker 1: Actually five ten man, I think I think you're coasting five eight five nine man, maybe five seven. Guess it's just it's just convenient. It's too small. Why well say because he's five six perfect? It was exactly it was. I'm lying on my driver's license.
Speaker 2: Ie, I would say.
Speaker 3: Because at that point you made about like being able to see at shows five ten would be great, because that is a fucking problem, especially when some fucking behemoth he like, gets in front of a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people to like doesn't have enough sense to be like, you're so tall, you can go a little bit further than the back.
Speaker 4: Little crazy. I literally instinctively think that I'm not People don't think that. It's like, oh, I'm tall, shing get out the way. Like I try to sit down in the movies immediately because I'm like, oh, I'm big and I'm tall. People are not gonna be able to see. But some people just don't do that, And I'm like, why are you not doing that?
Speaker 1: People?
Speaker 2: People in general are just very inconsiderate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, humans are considering.
Speaker 3: Yes, It's like I went to go pee in the in the train and then there's pissed all over the floor.
Speaker 4: Well that was some guy I pissed in my fucking face. I was trying to pee.
Speaker 1: They excuse me that he's like.
Speaker 4: Holding up and a flash floods you.
Speaker 1: Damn. They's made out twice. Oh that was a recap. Never mind. I was like, damn, I was like the kids twice. Spider Man has coming. The web comes out like that. This battleman his ass. I was gonna call him the Predator. What's his name? The Predator? God?
Speaker 2: Christ Monoco watching Tarantino, watching a Tarantino marathon and having fifteen and then it cuts it off. Nice wrote in he says, hello, my favorite Pumpkins. Spice Oreo with a recent statement from the director of Expedition thirty three saying that clairef Secure will be a franchise, with each entry being a completely different story with different characters.
Speaker 1: I knew it.
Speaker 2: Would you want a Painter's Versus Writers game in the same world of Expedition thirty three or just a completely different world altogether? I don't really want a series of this, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew it. It makes sense for them, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't blame them for doing it, like get your bag, but like I I.
Speaker 4: Don't know the position game. I want to be like like different, different, like maybe same world, but different.
Speaker 2: I would want that gameplay style and in a completely different thing, like I tell a completely different story in a completely different world, like not the same lord or any.
Speaker 1: That's what they're im playing.
Speaker 2: Well, they said like it's a series.
Speaker 1: Like like Final Fantasy.
Speaker 2: Woa, that's fine if that's true.
Speaker 1: Maybe, well how would it not be that?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, like there's writers, it's not how could you read it again?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, maybe I misunderstood.
Speaker 2: He just said clairef Screw will be a friend, which I mean, I just don't. I don't know. Final Fantasy is really the only thing that does that, and I.
Speaker 3: Think it's smart to do that and to like no, I would agree and for its money, that.
Speaker 1: Would be cool.
Speaker 2: But like my assumption because Final Fantasy is the only thing that really does that. When I hear that they're going to franchise this thing, I think of more like Mass Effect or you know, oh this is going to continue the world.
Speaker 1: It just makes zero.
Speaker 4: I think I think it was I think franchise like it could.
Speaker 1: It could.
Speaker 3: It's it's vague, but like I guess, my brain immediately went to because that story is completed, like it would only make sense because that was just one family in their world, so it could focus on another you know, oh, we're going to focus on some other some other people because.
Speaker 1: They mentioned like the rivalry, right, so we're just going to focus on some other.
Speaker 3: People and they're going to dip into another world and it's like an endless possibility type thing. Like I was just assuming that's what they do, because like if they did something like you know, mass effect for we're going to continue this, I'm like, what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This this uh verso mayel all those people? We we did it. Yeah, we're done.
Speaker 4: I want their story to be done yet I don't want touch them anymore.
Speaker 3: So hopefully, hopefully it's that, like I guess my brain just immediately like of course it has to do that.
Speaker 2: Well because I thing is just like, oh, well, they might focus on the yeah, you know, the writers and like I mean that that just that world or whatever, and I'm just like, ah, Like it would be nice if they just like took that gameplay model and just did like came up with different stories and different genres or whatever, Like it'd be cool to see like a sci fi thing of this or like oh or even like a medieval version of this or like temporary version of it, Like that's I guess.
Speaker 1: They can't do because whatever's in the painted world, it could be. Yeah, they could do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I don't mind. I don't go with the writers. I don't go with the writers because the writers are so detached from that.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, I don't really care about that. Honest.
Speaker 4: That world is like not the same world. That's why I think it's interesting. It's like we could have a comp littly different world.
Speaker 1: It probably will focus on the writers next time, since we don't know anything about.
Speaker 2: That and they were brought up to you know, so if they can do it in a way, that's cool, Like fine. I I just kind of miss when we just would get these like one off like great game. That's what I was hoping that Tranning would be. Like when Deaths Training came, I was like, this is great, and then there's a sequel, was like this sequel is good. But I'm just like, ah, this would be a better one off.
Speaker 1: There's no way, Coach. It wasn't going to be put on to be a sequel.
Speaker 2: Though I know, I know, I know, I know, but like it's nothing can succeed without a sequel now and it kind of comes pop just way too hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, it was inevitable.
Speaker 4: Here's more money. Especially Microft were help.
Speaker 1: I just think about it.
Speaker 2: I just it's so funny though, because I just think about like so many, like we used to get so many, just one off, shout out of the colosses, right, shout of the class.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things where it's like I think, you know, like that was it. If it was made.
Speaker 4: Modern time, they would have been sequels, though it wasn't made when it was made.
Speaker 2: How to be fair, we've always had sequels. I'm not saying like that.
Speaker 3: It's new, but like it would have and even if that game was made today, it would have done well because it's like kind of like a boss gunlet you.
Speaker 2: Know, is out of the clauses. Yeah, I think you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think it's like, how interesting enough it would it's it's not it's I think it's a it could do well at any time period. Really. Oh yeah, solid game, friends, it's solid game. Idea.
Speaker 4: Let's go find boss climb boss kill boss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go find boss climb boss kill boss. It is cool man.
Speaker 2: Uh let's see. Uh, okay, we're making good time. We're getting through a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: Later, guys, all right, needs cannon? What is this? Love that? What is this? Just turns you like slow? Just no, no no. But you don't know what type of mental health. You just know you feel fine. You go home, you're like, oh ship.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting?
Speaker 1: What what is this?
Speaker 2: DJ spit rode in not a question, but wanted to top the last two guys stories relating to sex toys IRAQ two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: Oh god, he opened it like a fucking like a script, Like a scrip is not good. Exterior Desert Day is basically you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: USMC zero three one one and nobody, uh nobody but caught wind A unit was allegedly going to a whorehouse during night combat patrols. So naturally we were all asking questions. Remember, we're all sexually frustrated nineteen twenty year old boys. Some never even got laid. I can, man, that's gotta be fun. Great sucks and you just shipped off the fight. Yeah, you're sexually frustrated.
Speaker 3: Shit desert or not even you have to bathe with like fucking sto wipe.
Speaker 2: Out side at night and jerk off on the scorpions.
Speaker 1: Sting your penis in return.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yea, So naturally we're all asking questions, yes, but got no answers.
Speaker 1: Eventually we dropped it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't really an issue till a bunch of guys from first of All two and Kuilo Company got herpies all around the same time. Brass thinks they have to be fucking some they have to be fucking someone, so they gather us all up and Doc goes, Okay, guys, where's the wares we leave until we get to the bottom of this dick epidemic. Fucking marines turn red. Some look at the ground and wasn't long forced. Some private goes Doc, there's no horres. We've been sharing a pocket pussy. What all I remember was Doc saying, Jesus Christ, boys at least cleaned the damn pig. After that dog ordered a palette of hand sanitizer for the quila for Kilo Company, and we all had to laugh for a bit. That's crazy, that is so outraged. I guess you're in a Nope, I don't know. I can't imagine. I can't imagine being in that scenario ever, because I just I don't like what is just use your hand man.
Speaker 1: Nothing wrong with jack and off.
Speaker 2: There's literally nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 3: Like it's it's completely fine. I don't need a simulated fake pussy.
Speaker 1: My band of bros.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's that is so fucking insane, like.
Speaker 1: Like they should have just man, they shouldn't.
Speaker 3: Just I would have rather said like, oh, we all fucked up going or something. I feel like that's like less weird than like I'm going to this guy's blasting and I don't know if that's toy that's fair, that is is not if he kept talking himself, was like yeah, I'm just thinking of how like how disgusting that is, Like yeah, that is because animal, Yes that I completely take that back, but I'm just thinking of how disc this moldy growth like bro what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like no, like go even though it is weirder, like go find I know what you're saying, Like the spirit of what you're saying.
Speaker 4: If you're doing that might as well fucking but also don't fucking animal.
Speaker 2: Yeah don't, but you're closer to fucking an animal than you would be if you just didn't fuck the flashlight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what's the difference.
Speaker 2: Really, you know, there's a difference, but like a scorpion, is that better?
Speaker 1: Huh? What fucking what? I said? Nothing? I didn't say a thing. I didn't say anything. I swear do uh do?
Speaker 2: Maria Oliver wrote in Oh there's any news? Oh yeah, check out the thing. I don't have any clever names, but I would like to ask, what do you do when you feel.
Speaker 1: Like your dream is slipping away from you? We're getting dark, We're getting serious.
Speaker 2: I'm thirty, and I feel like I'm too old to go after my dream of writing for movies and TV. Wanted to write for video games, but that industry has turned into a wet match in a dark cave. Listen, you just gotta do it, man.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: I understand that sounds like like dumb advice, but the whole thing of like it's I don't know. I don't want to tell people to not be realistic, but at the same time, I do kind of feel like you just kind of have to continue to do shit until it works like that. I know so many people who didn't like Pop Off until like way late, you know, and it really is a matter of like how you like it really is a matter of like who you know for this shit? And to be fair, TVs and movies like, that's a whole fucking that's a whole clusterfuck. But I don't know. I mean, it's it's a serious question. I guess, Yeah, what do you guys have to say about.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's look, man, it's over when you're when you're satisfied or dead. That's basically when that's over, like the dream chasing and you're satisfied, you're like, oh I tried my best, I'm good, or you're dead, and so basically just keep trying.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think about some of my most favorite comedians at the time, A lot of them popped like at forty yeah, like they're they're fucking old as ship and starting to gray already before they got that one special or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 2: It was just too many many actors and probably like they're like forty five and then they just get this role.
Speaker 3: If I think about Pedro Pascal, who's like one of the biggest actors, that dude popped way late.
Speaker 1: In the fucking he's acting forever.
Speaker 3: He thought of Buffy, he was I saw the things on surviving off of residuals from Buffy. That one appearance like kept him kept trying. It gave him just enough money to stay.
Speaker 1: Because he died so quickly. I never saw he dies. I was like, that's Pedro Pascal spoilers. Yeah, I'm so upset. I'm so upset.
Speaker 4: I've never seen vampires dies randomly.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never got into it. But I've heard good things about Buffy. I was, you know, it wasn't really.
Speaker 4: Josh Whedon is a fucking I think I got that he should be.
Speaker 1: He seems. He seems weird but strange. I like cabin though.
Speaker 2: So the thing that I would say, the thing that I would say is just like, uh, I don't know, man, just keep keep doing it, but also like, really do it. I know a lot of people who are like, oh, I'm trying, I'm really trying, but they're not really. They're kind of like they're in the stages of like planning, or they're in the stages of like they think they're doing something when they're not really.
Speaker 1: What did he say?
Speaker 2: He wanted to do what you want to do writing for and it seems like for anything like it seems like for movies, TV, video games, like anything.
Speaker 1: Brother like.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, if you want to do that much, maybe even widen it a little bit, you know what I mean, Like, don't necessarily don't limit yourself to these things. Yeah, write for fucking.
Speaker 3: Dude, I would first they try to write for YouTubers, man, Yeah, get on that machine where uh, like so many successful YouTubers now just have a team. Yeah, and uh, it's it's one of those things that I never quite got to because I was I kind of it's not really my thing because I was more of a stupid ranter, So it didn't it wouldn't work for me even but like I thought of the idea of doing that. How being in that position towards like Okay, I have the editor, I have my writer, I have this and we have this team and then we all just divvy up the funds and we kill it. Because God, there's so the amount of people when I hear them when they're speaking, they say we you know, even though there's the host of the video. Yeah, And I'm like, oh, it's his fucking crew, like even say it's we, Like I appreciate that. I appreciate that he's saying we, Like, it's not trying to pretend like this motherfucker's doing it all themselves.
Speaker 1: You know, it's impossible to do it all yourself now.
Speaker 3: Now, especially if you want to pump them like some of the videos that people are pumping out, like it's a guy. Every once in a while, I try to check try out his videos, this guy Patrick CC and like his uh like he's got a.
Speaker 1: Crew with him.
Speaker 3: Otherwise you can't pump out shit that often. But sometimes I can tell you as a crew because I'm like, sometimes the writing's a little it's I'm like, ah, that wasn't a good one.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I was like, that wasn't your best work. Whoever wrote that that wasn't their best word h to kill? Like I watched a Rogan when always talking about the comedy, things like why does that comedy suck now? Or something sure, and like some of the things that he was saying were it was like the person that wrote this, they seem like they're somewhat of a fan of Rogan because they didn't they were saying things like, oh the Rogan would use the thing name mainstream narrative. Well, I don't want, I just want I just don't want to. I don't believe the mainstream narrative. I want to get a different opinion. And I'm like, mainstream narrative was kind of like a was it kind of like a talking point to dismiss like consensus in like empirical data.
Speaker 1: Sure, like oh here's all these really well people. But they would say mainstream narrative and I was like, that's a clever way to dismiss it. And he was just saying it like oh, well, this is what he was just actually trying to do. And I'm like, ah, that seems weird.
Speaker 3: I know I know better. I know this guy knows better, but he's just reading the script. And now it's like it's like telltales like that. But anyway, point being, Uh, there's people that are doing great work like that, and say there's other people. I will be looking for that constantly.
Speaker 1: I don't know where you know there's I don't know if there's like places where people post, yeah, like I'm looking for a script writer. Uh it's gonna do.
Speaker 2: I mean, Claire obscure that that whole thing is written by some dude who just put him put his stuff out there like.
Speaker 1: On Reddit or something, right, Like, wasn't that what it was? That's true, was it was some stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So like I don't know, my advice would be like to actually go out because a lot of this is networking too, like realistically, like you're not gonna You're not gonna just like you're not going to just like generally speaking, unless you have like an insane Leka break like the Claire off Scire person, You're not gonna just like sit in your room, right, put it on the internet and just not interact with anybody and then.
Speaker 1: Find success like you gotta.
Speaker 2: If there are writers summits or like if there are like you know, it's hard for me to even imagine this space, but like almost like a comic con type environment for like there are the there are events set up in like cities and places that are centered around these careers. Go to them, yes, yep, like straight.
Speaker 1: Up go to them absolutely, yeah if I yeah, absolutely, If I'm trying to break into the industry, I'm going to everything. Yeah, everything, I'm investing heavily, mist.
Speaker 4: Your time, energy, uh, practice your craft as much as possible what as possible. But it's like healthy for your mind obviously, you know, use your pen that you're sore to be able to figure out how to get a purache it through and then find people that are writing. Don't be afraid to, you know, not copy ideas, but find inspiration and stuff that's writing, and make yourself available for it. That's the biggest thing. Availability. Being available to find your break is a very important thing because I'll have a lot of friends who are talented people, but they're talented and they're stubborn and they don't want to try to open up the paths to let them succeed, particularly in the creative field, because unfortunate, the creative field, you very rarely succeed be off your own ideas. You know, you have to make sure you're able to, you know, mesh with the way the world is moving, idea wise.
Speaker 1: So you gotta be you gotta be doing it. You know, you gotta wear a lot of hats too.
Speaker 2: It's it's annoying, I hate it, but you gotta. You gotta be a business guy. You gotta be a networking guy on top of being good at the thing that people, you know want to see from you.
Speaker 3: So it's like this thing, right, like being able to because that's what my instinct myra's not built my brain's not built for all that ship and now I hate it, especially the business aspect of it. It's why I understand like the potential of this brand.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: But then there's just my brain just like doing the tact tactical stuff to go to a higher level.
Speaker 4: For me, it's for me, it's the brown nosing and fucking you know, like I just my brain just shuts off when I'm like, I need to do this, I need to uh send an email. Fuck, I can't smooth. I can't do that shit. I don't have it in me. I can't schmooz the people. But I just it doesn't it doesn't work. Like if I don't like you and I get a sense I don't like you, I'm logging out of a conversation with you. I'm not gonna like, yeah, I'm not gonna be I'm not. And that's why I can never truly succeed in the business side of like of anything.
Speaker 1: Really. I just I can't succeed there. You can get lucky because I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I need to, like really like I need to prep myself to do it. Yeah, I need like an hour of silence before I go out and do ship like that and it's exhausting.
Speaker 4: But I can't even do create. I can't even do like creator get together. That should have burked me so much. I'd be like, oh, this is just because I get in there and it's inherently transactional. Immediately you're not there to chill. You're there to transaction with people, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I can't do this. We necessarily nobody.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, like I've never really done with the intention of transactions.
Speaker 1: That's you. Yeah, that's not You're not.
Speaker 4: I think people respond well to that, though you're not the vast majority of people, though unfortunately, I guess unornately people also.
Speaker 3: But I will say the people that are in the industry, they know, they they're aware. So a lot of times it isn't as offensive as as it normally should be, because especially if you're kind of like perceived to be on similar levels where it's like, oh, you know, let's let's lift each other's boats.
Speaker 4: Even people I'm friends with, like, I'm like, I don't chill with them on purpose. I'm not like they're like I don't want to like hang out when you like, you know, people that are doing stuff, and I'm like, I kind of just want to hang out with you like that chill but like not it. It feels weird to like, oh, let's let's just chill out. You know, you have to like create like a very friendly rapport before I even feel comfortable even hanging out with them. Whereas, like you see me plenty of times as someone that's never been like the idea to ask you something about things this big homo speak right there, you're not saying it, so that's impossible.
Speaker 1: Hey, whoa, that's a silent hard art. What do you mean this was on them? Zoom in on their mouth.
Speaker 2: Your lips all right? Scooped James rode In just got in a wow scooped one scooped James. He says, hello, my three gay poly ormor paliam polyamorous dads. Would you rather lose five inches from your digger gain tenages?
Speaker 1: I'd rather not, I.
Speaker 2: Would really, that's those are dangerous numbers. I really don't want either of these dangerous.
Speaker 1: I don't have to go with gain and then do porn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I'd rather have more than needs.
Speaker 4: Not Gonna have a ten inches more to your dick is crazy. It would be it would be crazy. It would be too much crazy, it would be too much, but also five inches less. Also to me, that's crazier. It is crazier. Like their penis is not useful anymore either either way. Yeah, right exactly, because like it's like having a having a foot long penis is not useful.
Speaker 1: Even in porn. Really they'll find like there's.
Speaker 4: Niches, there'll be zoo porn effectively.
Speaker 3: Where especially just taking pictures is like just taking pictures is enough, Like you don't necessarily have to like fuck anybody make bank off only like just having a giant dog, like people are gonna be like whoa there you Usually it.
Speaker 1: Was like I can't, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna know, I'm gonna pass out, like there's too much blood allocated to it's dizzy.
Speaker 4: Just someone taking a dick pic and then passing out, like they set up the prompt. They get hard, they take a pick, and then they have to quickly sit down.
Speaker 1: It's not a yeah big Pepe scenario. It's not useful penis. Yeah, that's so crazy, like it.
Speaker 4: Looty tunes, dick dick, your dick looks like it's like a kill boss of sausage.
Speaker 1: Bro. It's just like this is not useful to have. What is this? One more? My ball? That's perfect? One more. We'll start the names. I like it, pals, we.
Speaker 3: Got we gotta keep this is this is the mode that I'm liking. It cover anything, yeah, I but I also like it because every once in a while, like I normally don't care what people are saying, but every once while, like, oh I'm overwhelmed. I'm overwhelmed with all the content.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I was like, is it is it too tell them? Is it too much? Is it too like long? And people are feeling like suffocated.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that's one of the few things that's in the back of my head normally, like if somebody complains about something like shut up, I'm like, shot up, it's a fucking comedy you know what I'm saying, shot up as a comedy show. But then I'm like, I think of it as me as someone who actually listens to podcasts. I'm like, all right, how would I feel if I had this much? Would I feel a little bit like I'm getting bombarded?
Speaker 1: So I was like kind of.
Speaker 4: Feeling like, yeah, I get it, you mean it's like but at the same time, it's like this it's not you don't have to listen to it immediately. You don't, so that's why you parse it out. It's not about like we're just we're.
Speaker 3: Just not wired that way though. Unfortunately TV has fucked us. Sorry not TV streaming where it's like if you get so much and then people get like kind of like, oh, I'm overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: I guess I just because I know I agree to me. It's more likely it's like, cool, I can take my time. Fuck, I have so much content I can. I don't know. Well, most people I think you're.
Speaker 3: Happy, though, So I'm just I'm just saying, yeah, it's more of a self conscious observation.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Still trying to find a good I'll just pick this one.
Speaker 2: Uh pleo TCA, I don't I don't know what this question is.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna read it.
Speaker 2: How's it going? Joel or Mike, Tom Servo and Crow t Bat Besides Keith David, did you guys have other most wants? Most wants for guests on the podcast? Alternatively? Uh, were there any podcasts you guys wanted to guest starre on?
Speaker 1: Personally?
Speaker 2: I would have I would have liked to see you guys. Guests are on the Pizza Party podcast before it ended.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is the Pizza Party podcast? I think I heard of it? Is that the one with the Ninja Turtles?
Speaker 4: What were they gang bang April? And we're just sitting there quietly. Oh man, this is crazy?
Speaker 1: How many how many porns have exist? Of that? How many porns are there? Separate? That are way too many? Relax its splinter April splinter gross ass. I would like to go.
Speaker 2: I mean there's I mean, I wouldn't mind being on most things, Like if if I was on Rogan, i'd go Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would do it. I don't know if they would air it, Yeah, same thing. Yeah, but like I would go on. That's the problem. It wouldn't It wouldn't make it because I wouldn't. I couldn't solve all.
Speaker 2: That ship I would. I would try and I would try and I would try and play it so like maybe he's not aware, yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to see, like how smart is he that he'll pick up on the fact that I'm clear?
Speaker 3: Oh really, word, Yeah, I really would Like I wouldn't be an asshole, but I would just grill him in the way that hey, man I used to look up to you, you know, like he had a good podcast back in the day, like over ten years ago. You know, I know that you were a very secular person and you believed in this this that you know, and be.
Speaker 1: Like what happened? Like how come? How come you don't believe in those things anymore?
Speaker 3: Like just shit, like being very calm but calling him out and be like, why are you a completely different person in ten years? That's actually kind of like only happens to people that are in fucking prison for murder. Then they become born again, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's a traumatic thing happened, and then you turn into a completely different person, but you understand it because it's because of trauma.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what the fuck happened? What happened to? Yeah? Well what did you get raped?
Speaker 2: Does he does?
Speaker 1: He have parents? Yes, but they I don't know about his mom. But his dad hates him.
Speaker 3: His dad's like some old shriveled guy, like fucking Joe Rogan this that because Joe has talked a lot of shit about his dad and he and his dad's fired back.
Speaker 1: But I'm pretty sure dad sucks too. I mean Yeah, his sister was.
Speaker 3: In one of the videos. I saw the videos of this stuff. It's crazy when you see the family members. I saw a tempoole's sister. She was washing dishes in a video, just talking mad ship about how much tempole sucks.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, that's so funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like basically the family is like obviously not cool with them. I know his brother was cool with him for a while. I don't know if they're calling anymore. They have they seem to have Yeah, they seem to have a breakup.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Something happened, like they were like doing something. Something happened and I couldn't tell it was a bit because he Chris was Chris. He was a professional, like a professional, so I can really actually yeah he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was behind a bunch of stuff that was like really famous. Yes that I can't remember exactly.
Speaker 1: Neither do I.
Speaker 3: She like a nice guy, fucking I couldn't fiure him out. He even bought like one of my merch and I was like, I didn't know it.
Speaker 1: It was like, are you mocking me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I didn't have a but like I asked him specifically, like are you serious about the tempole thing? He was actually I remember he sent me. I forgot he sent me something to confirm that he was beefing with Temple for reals, I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: It's weird because, oh, yeah, they.
Speaker 4: Had a falling out because like I think about it, like if I have my family, Like, if let's say something happens, I don't think my family would be like, oh I hate Kingston. Maybe like he's has some done some jerk shit, but he's not like a hater herble guy.
Speaker 1: Right, You're not actively like poisoning the well or trying to ruin society though.
Speaker 4: Oh even like even like interpersonal family wise, I just I'm so like passive with my family, you know, like it was like I left.
Speaker 3: But like, other than that, there's no reason to like we're talking about like Joe Rogan and like Temple, people like that that their family actively comes out because they're doing stuff to harm society. Barring that, like, usually family are like gonna be like, yeah, he's a bit of a dick, but I love him.
Speaker 1: He's family. That's usually the default, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most people give the benefit of the doubt. But if you're actively grifting and rooting society's it's different.
Speaker 4: I don't not to say about that guy. I would like to go I would like to go on I would have went on the what you call it, the the Stavroswan.
Speaker 1: I forgot what it's called. Oh, come to I've been going. A new one that's currently going on, Staring World.
Speaker 3: Starvey's World is Actually it would seem pretty fun because I like the they call in stuff too, these people calling for like the dumbest ship, and like, actually you want to be.
Speaker 1: A part of that?
Speaker 4: I think we really I think that's like it would that show that makes it fun?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I'm not like another tier for Collins. That amazing.
Speaker 3: If we can set up, if we can set up that should be the fucking Patreon discord tear.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't that. I can do that. I can.
Speaker 3: I can literally do that in the day because we just get the Google Voice. Google you do Google Voice. You ever use Google Voice, you get you can get it, uh Cognitive distance a podcast. That's how they used to do their voicemails. Use Google Voice, you get a phone number, so it's just attached to whatever you use your phone number, and Google gives you a phone number as long as you.
Speaker 1: Use it it's active, then uh, you're good. So I can just.
Speaker 4: Do that, do that tonight. I can easily do that. That's the perfect thing.
Speaker 1: And then be like all right, here's the tears. Yeah that's more extra content.
Speaker 3: Literally, yeah, and see me, I think this is wonderful. I'm wondering how much you're gonna like it because you're you're a little less, You're not you have less tolerance for trash.
Speaker 1: You will you.
Speaker 4: Get a little more annoyed than just have fun with the stupid shit that's happening. It's the kind of a waste.
Speaker 1: Of time, to be fair.
Speaker 2: Listen, we've had We've literally had conversations off the show. It's like, hey, we should tighten the show up a little bit. And then I'm like, not even me, it's you guys starticlarly. He's like, let's tid the show up, and like okay, And then if I try to speed it up, it's like what are you doing? No, It's like, well I'm trying. No, I'm also like live editing.
Speaker 1: I'm going through the questions. I got a lot. You're good. The last time I was just more like a like do you know what you mean? I know I know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it'd be funy, but it's but.
Speaker 2: If it's Collins like whatever, Like I think that's I think that's interesting.
Speaker 1: We'll do that.
Speaker 2: Well, absolutely, should we do it in a way that like, uh one of us should it be? Should the Collins be completely fresh for all of us? Or should want to screen it so we make sure at least we can filter out some of the trash and still get you know what I mean it probably to.
Speaker 1: Figure that out, so we have to we have to filter, so the.
Speaker 3: Filtering will be, it'll be it should be easy to filter. That should be because like basically the way we can do it an editing.
Speaker 2: But that that's like the ones. Yeah, this whole thing, that's why we got this.
Speaker 4: There should be there should be a there should be a e A version of it, like hey, a question.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean like some fucked up ones, the ones that have go behind the paywall. Yeah, this is just funny, listen, Okay, So if depending on how many we get, it'll be divided in that way. If if they're if they're just completely shipp then of course I'm just gonna delete them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like figure out.
Speaker 4: Someone calls it a station, I would say the whole time, and it's like like if.
Speaker 1: It's that, you know.
Speaker 3: You like it's so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that'll be fun. That would be good.
Speaker 3: It's a good idea, and yeah, yeah it'll be better, Like that's great, that's great.
Speaker 4: I think I think it'd be funny because I think if like I think if we went on the Staves Save Stas World, I think we do all mess well with him. They'd be like, oh, he think we think he's funny. If we'd have a good time on a podcast like that.
Speaker 1: On that, I would, uh you know, I would love to have on this podcast. Uh. Probably when the last time we talked to John Dron.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, years Yeah, I was married with kids.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Many people main or something like that. He's in some weird territory that's not real. It's like a fake state.
Speaker 3: The additions to me is the only issue like somebody being married with kids. It's like, well, all these people on podcasts have families and ship.
Speaker 2: Not really, Yeah, they do know they're they're estranged.
Speaker 1: That's why they're on the podcast.
Speaker 4: They're not sired, they're not sired to each other.
Speaker 3: They they there's people they have their you know, like Gay Rogan. It has multiple you know what I'm saying, Like has.
Speaker 2: Noo Rogan doesn't have a family, Well what he does? I mean he doesn't. He's always sitting in that room.
Speaker 1: He never leaves room. He just sits there. He's just had the Mothership all the time, or doing the show.
Speaker 3: That's a yeah, that'd be funny. If his family left him, it wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think I feel like it's I feel like there's no way to hear.
Speaker 1: From his daughters. Like I'm sure they hate his guys, aren't they aren't They like little? Not anymore? Really little they were little, like a decade ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're forty eight.
Speaker 1: They were a little kids.
Speaker 4: They were little, A little one young one. I think I think he might have a little guy.
Speaker 1: He might have a fetus.
Speaker 3: Now he probably has like a like a young teenager, the youngest one.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dude, he's had like daughters for fucking know very long.
Speaker 1: I used to be a fan of the guy.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought I thought his kids were like fairly young. He's not a young guy anymore.
Speaker 2: He had a he had a kid during fear factor and she was born twenty eight years old.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: It was a medical and that was a part of the fear factors, Like that was the fear part.
Speaker 4: It was the trauma of the fear of the factor part. It was, it was, it was the factor let the fear. He was afraid for the life of his wife. That was she was giving birth to a twenty year old fuller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. I forgot that that was a real thing that happened.
Speaker 4: Ye daughter was the fact legend fear right, Yeah, sure, the daughter was the fact.
Speaker 1: Whatever you're saying, Yeah, fear than fat.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get this last one just because I saw this and I wanted to address like young Colin eating bullets. So he says, hey, you Fox, just wanted to put this here to clarify I don't actually hate Colin. I did this as a bit for when Chris asked us to change our name to Colin, so I did, but I combined it with my old name of younger Sheldon, but instead I made it so uh going, Man, he's over explaining it.
Speaker 1: I think, oh he.
Speaker 2: Did it because I said Chris. Is because Chris said Colin was teetering over the edge for years.
Speaker 1: T L d R.
Speaker 2: I don't have it.
Speaker 1: I have no hate for me. It doesn't matter. You like it more than I have hate for him. I don't. I like it. I liked them more thinking of college.
Speaker 3: You still pay us, as long as you still pays. It's fine to hate call It's fine. It's fine to do whatever you need. It's fine to hate me. Do you hate me and want to give me money?
Speaker 1: Like, go ahead?
Speaker 3: That's actually, you know I really that's getting.
Speaker 1: Super chats from people that are talking. Shout them like thanks. I love it, very weird.
Speaker 4: I love the you pay me that mentality.
Speaker 3: What I would not pay someone that I despised legend, I would in fact take money out of their pockets.
Speaker 1: I would try, yeah whatever. I would know the areas where they live.
Speaker 4: I would purposely suck up their schools. I would endangerous to create potholes on their streets. That's that's crazy night with my bare hands, dude, like six hits.
Speaker 1: My hands have to heal right back at it.
Speaker 2: It's like Donkey Kong.
Speaker 4: Literally, the would he would he would detroy property values, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Street, Oh yeah, like in low income neighborhoods for sure.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they put them in Chicago.
Speaker 3: I want to remake of a reboot of Street Sharks Street Sharks because.
Speaker 2: That was like, is that the show about the sharks on the streets?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah, actually the mutant sharks that were surfing the streets, desroying the street, millions of dollars of property damaged, every every Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about it. It's so stupid. I love that show.
Speaker 4: How do they see when they're in the street.
Speaker 3: There There is absolutely no sense, making no sense of that show at all.
Speaker 4: If they're swimming through concrete, that means they're so strong.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious. It's it's hilarious. That means that literally.
Speaker 3: There's there there. Dude, the asphalt is like water to them. Imagine that.
Speaker 1: Is so fu It's an absurdly strong physical form. All right, well, yeah, we're gonna read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars up, patrons, now look at that, right, let's do it an hour forty six. We're not gonna we're not gonna bog you down with these fucking every complaining all the time. These episodes are too long.
Speaker 1: I hate myself. I hate myself. My dad's sick. You mean I peeled my peep back.
Speaker 4: I don't know where my daughter is. My daughter got lost? Can you help me?
Speaker 1: Kingson?
Speaker 2: My daughter's lost. Oh, my daughter's lost. Help my daughter's lost, so go find her. My daughter's lost. My daughter has been stolen. My daughter's lost.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you've lost a baby? Always they've lost. I love that.
Speaker 2: So many of our audience keeps losing their dollars.
Speaker 1: It's weird anyway.
Speaker 2: Stark Tak podcast. Remember a patreon stark Tak twenty five dollars. Patrons are getting their name right at the end of the show. Now we're going to uh whatever your names are, so to get your name read and make me say hey as ship jump on over there. Early Access had free merchant, dark tank got chop. You know what it is. Don't make me hurt you. I guess co Beba fuad Sorry two one he did in English Cobba as an irishman. Your accent's hurt my soul. It's crazy for a night. Oh we did the I, the I I Ireland. When we did the Irish accent last episode, Jacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean listen what are.
Speaker 2: You doing in my Ireland?
Speaker 3: If you're expecting it has to have good Irish accents, you know, like you should?
Speaker 1: You you should.
Speaker 3: Basically your reaction had been like, oh, yeah, this is shitty, as I would have expected it to be get me a like your soul being hurt, it would imply that you thought we were gonna kill it and it was so bad.
Speaker 1: You're like, what happened? I thought these.
Speaker 2: Guys were gonna have to What happened to all of our potatos?
Speaker 1: The Irish accent? What happened to my Irish hickcent?
Speaker 4: Let me go follow my rainbow to my pots of gold and then do a jig on the fucking my wife's head.
Speaker 1: Would I drink alcohol for three hours?
Speaker 2: The only the only context for and I mean I'm not even exaggerating. The only context that I have for an Irish accent, like a real Irish accent as far as I know anyway, is BioShock, the Atlas guy on the radio.
Speaker 1: Would you would you coindly do this?
Speaker 3: Coin corner McGregor, connorcgreg connor, McGregor connor, McGregor.
Speaker 1: Fifty cheese? Did That's so? Keep going to Scottish.
Speaker 2: I can't help it. It's just like it takes more. Great, Great, he's not there, yeah, great, great, great?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? You're doing? What the hell?
Speaker 2: Gigson is looking at pornograph?
Speaker 1: Hard sound is on? Sorry, look at.
Speaker 2: Look at this Hointy toyenty black.
Speaker 1: Look at me. I'm Liam. I am Irish and I like to beat blocks. He's Irish.
Speaker 2: Was pretty good to be.
Speaker 1: I thought he was sitting here. I'm pretty sure he's Irish. Are you sure, Liam? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure Lias is Nieceish Ni.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. I think I think you remember that story he was like, I wanted to beat the block so bad. You remember that beat that black up so bad? I thought it was Scotan. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wanted to beat that black until he was blue. Let me make sure he's I'm pretty sure he's Irish. Here's not that uh North Irish actor?
Speaker 1: Liam is Irish? Irish, I keep saying.
Speaker 2: For whatever reason, this clip of The Simpsons keeps showing up on my timeline of Homer Simpson of Flanders, like tackling Homer out of a burning window and going back in.
Speaker 1: But the fucking that sound is iconic.
Speaker 2: It's into the window, so good say it. I don't know why I keep seeing it, Like every day I've seen this from a different person.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Yeah, that's interesting. And Flanner's upstairs.
Speaker 3: Like okay, it doesn't flip into back back flip into the windows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: Yea. Anyways, as an Irish, as an irishman, I apologize.
Speaker 1: I'm going to beat up the blocks from taking, to beat up to the black me. Taken. My name is, my name is taken. My name is taken. QUI gone taken. My name is Richard Taken, Richard Taking. I'm taken. I'm gonna get taken. I'm going to get my daughter back with my labor. I need to get my daughter back. Where's my daughter? You Albanian bitch? Was he taken? He just took? I think it's just like killing. Listen to me. I will find you. I have a gun and I will shoot you.
Speaker 2: And I have a very particular set of guns and I will I will shoot you with these these guns that I have.
Speaker 3: I just like, how come it can't be like so the kidnapping happens in France, right, Why can't it be French people. It's it's fucking Albanians, you know, like it's Albanians in France.
Speaker 2: And I'm well, I mean, like why can't it Why does it have to be like the that's their territory, that's where they that's where they feed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like say what like Western Europe proper, Like why can't they be the bad guys? You know, like say Americans aren't using the bad you know, like it has to be like, oh, these scumbag Europeans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like that. It's so funny. Dirty you dirty Albanian. And if you guys are sick, I know a lot of you are Muslim. Discuss me. Really they're very Muslim.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lot of there's a lot of I think, I don't know, if i'll Banians are considered Slavs, I don't know, but there's a lot of theirs.
Speaker 4: They're from, they're from. It was called that once upon a time.
Speaker 2: Have you seen all the h the Indian students immigrating into Canada through these like fake schools, you know, like the Stanford University, like Stanford College and it's like in a strip mall and it's just like it's just it's a diploma mill.
Speaker 1: Basically, No, I don't what the hell crazy?
Speaker 3: Let me see, Okay it says here they're not Slavic. But yeah, there's definitely a big mom Muslim population of But anyway.
Speaker 4: Christian there was a lot of them where we grew up, A lot of them. I grew up back home. It's a lot of Albanians back home, you know.
Speaker 2: You know, honestly, I still to this day, I don't know what the fucking Albanian mafia.
Speaker 1: You seriously don't.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's crazy Albania.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where that from.
Speaker 4: I know where that is.
Speaker 1: It's from Slovakia. Well it's Albany, New York. That's right, you're right. That's why they calls That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: I think probably when I was a kid, he probably if you heard Abo cares Why do they have I guess.
Speaker 1: For uh so like Uticans do they have likes?
Speaker 2: Do they have like yeah, I don't know, Well the Philadelpians, pits, pittsburg Bergians, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've spent a lot of time the real person that was like, oh yeah, I'm a Uticant accusing.
Speaker 2: Bflonians at Sacramentian soccer.
Speaker 3: Sacramento, Sacramento, Sacramentonians. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It is insane.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a sounds like a cult on ust. It does like we have to you have to take the sacrament.
Speaker 1: Wait God, just God, Yeah, just capital God.
Speaker 2: And it's just Hitler with the air pods in.
Speaker 4: With a face that I love that air pods and the waves.
Speaker 1: I think everybody should have waves at some point. Yeah, I'll do it next time. I'm gonna give you a perm and then we'll cut it, short brush it out. He got some nice waves.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sick to be sick as I would look disgusting with the permods.
Speaker 2: No, I have never owned air pods, neither of I just don't get it. I'm not an earbud person though either. I headphone guy.
Speaker 1: I only have some for a specific reason. But yeah, yeah, headphones on the way anyway.
Speaker 2: The Gooner Spider covering up the Iran invasion by exposing moon bears the moon bear bears on the moon.
Speaker 1: Type of stupid question is that, I don't know. Maybe that was like a real.
Speaker 2: The dog emotionally unstable.
Speaker 1: A singular polar bears.
Speaker 4: Bipolar bear is a bear that goes up each pole back and forth throughout the year.
Speaker 1: Get a little warm, so.
Speaker 2: They so they track, they swim, and they swim to like sure, and then they make it through the entire.
Speaker 3: Never stop because they would probably take they get.
Speaker 2: It takes five days. So they're just they're running a lot of a lot of it is they're really fast in the water. Particularly, the water makes up the speed to be fair, and they cool themselves down, and so I don't overhea what it is. They're only fast when people aren't looking though, right, they're the.
Speaker 4: Regular bear, their regular bear speed when the people it's still way faster than humid people are really bear miles per hour regular bear speed is like what average like what like three thousand miles per hour? Average bear runs at like what seventy five thousand miles per hour?
Speaker 2: All right, so the spider uh nor wigger getting low balled. U. My grandma tried to traffic me to Saint Luci see I had four ethan lobbing suction cup dildos at a little league game and having them stick to their dumb gay helmets, racist prim slim calling Sweeney and is it a caprice on? Yeah, you're really disrespecting the pouch.
Speaker 3: Well, you gotta get that last little bit that's opposite you.
Speaker 2: Damage that Christ, there's always that. I haven't had a Caprice on in years.
Speaker 1: You're very delicious. Actually the the I bet it's just sugar specific cooler. But I'm sure, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure there's nothing good in here. Your melted candy. I'm sure juice. But I was looking to get something on Amazon and I saw a Caprice on.
Speaker 1: It was like five it was like four dollars. It was like less than five dollars for that one pund I'm the greatest haggler. I have the greatest aggler.
Speaker 2: I man, it's just saying this Caprice on for ten bucks so expensive. It was like a meal at twelve or for the less.
Speaker 1: They haven't got whole meal.
Speaker 3: I actually, I'm actually I'm hoping that I have enough time to go to the habit and cast the train on time.
Speaker 1: We'll see how it plays out.
Speaker 2: Delta, Gamma, Benny, Yahoo and the Genocides TM literally fed this toddler last week. Why is he still crying? Squimp is bugs? Clamiel Squire The third Republican Chicks look like? Look what wait, Republican chicks look like they used a makeup shotgun some of them.
Speaker 1: Some of them do.
Speaker 3: I will say that there's one costplaying as like a conservative right now, and it's really bad.
Speaker 2: Really bad, like somebody Republican makeup.
Speaker 3: She's not like, well, sorry, this is is Basically she's wearing some type of she looks I've said that wrong. She's like costplaying as a conservative but wearing like some almost.
Speaker 1: Gothic type ship and she looks really bad. That's it.
Speaker 2: I never remember that somebody goth chick with botched makeup. I immediately went, Melani, that's that's remember.
Speaker 1: That girl that was on Twitter?
Speaker 4: I was like, f word, yeah, it should be easy for me. Remember he's older, Yeah, she's older, meanie. Remember from back in the day, like uh, maybe like twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: She was a gaming person, she was. She did something so crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have to look up a video about her, like somebody I'm sure like, oh, Mellion Max sucks, you know, Yeah, I don't know. Maybe let's see oh Melly Mack expo as I bet if I put that, Oh yeah, I bet, I bet Melan.
Speaker 2: You know she bashed a dog into a fucking open fan.
Speaker 4: Didn't she kill didn't she kill a pet? Didn't she kill a pet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, that was uh that was I don't know, Melanie, what are you saying?
Speaker 3: There's two minute video what happened to Milliae Mac because she fell? Melanie mack is quitting the chud Slop grib oh xandral I forgot about this guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah you sair a guild Master snark tag's hung as trans girl now with tits uh Colin Moriarty j C. Denton killing Aaron Lewis saying that sustained.
Speaker 1: Looks so fun like it's so inauthentic. I'm like to a wax figure of her dead cell, like you don't do this. It looks so phoned in.
Speaker 4: It's like she's not even like passionate the right way.
Speaker 1: Yeah I am.
Speaker 2: It's like I see like she's got to try hard.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it's like. So empty but also empty.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, it's empty, it's empty. Yeah, it's an empty person.
Speaker 3: He quit Melanie Macgooner Gate Adventure when Grifting goes wrong.
Speaker 1: The I don't know anything, and it's.
Speaker 3: That one guy that uh uh oh sticks right, no no, no, rage rage of hollick.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I get the mixed up all the time day. It looks very similar.
Speaker 2: Stupid and dumb and layman gay and pieces ship that sticks guy. But uh yeah, yeah that rage of Hollick, right yeah, Ridge Hawk razor fist or rage of Hawk razor fist.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's what that's what it is.
Speaker 2: He's like, he's like fifty two something and he still dresses like somebody who would get shot in Beavis and butt Head.
Speaker 1: I told you that. Uh he Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I think someone might have sent me the video where I explained on this podcast that the razor fist look like this guy that I saw on e F that was fucking the cake. I think somebody sent it to me, but I don't remember.
Speaker 2: It's definitely him. It's clearly raised.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a guy.
Speaker 2: I think there's no I think that it's actually there's no shadow of doubt that is razor face.
Speaker 4: There's a there's just videos of this guy that he goes, he buy sandwiches from, he buys like burgers from.
Speaker 2: And oh that's me though, I do that. That's my second channel, Chris Burgers.
Speaker 4: That's that gentle It would blow which with a que Remember that nigga that fucked the chicken that twitter that went viral. Yeah, classic, classic, That was classic because I was like, that's rough man. That ain't some smooth No, it's sucking the male on the reready breddy.
Speaker 3: Oh he didn't have the mayo, but at least a burger that's all greasy and ship.
Speaker 2: Put mayo all over a bread and pussy will probably still feel.
Speaker 4: I'm I would fuck some Wendy's chili.
Speaker 1: It's really hot.
Speaker 2: Did you say Wendy Chili?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me chili. Just you've never had the chilia Wendy's.
Speaker 4: They know it's actually not that I think I like chili.
Speaker 3: I would go that's the best thing from Wendy's. Actually be tastes like ship now Chi. I haven't had it since I was like in high school.
Speaker 1: Chili never appealed to me because it just looked gross.
Speaker 2: It's a gross looking thing, and I think it just it feels like I'll eat this when I can't eat anymore, Like I'll eat this when my teeth aren't around Chili.
Speaker 3: Does a nice chili dog do? A chili cheese dog could be? I don't wonder if dogs you're a bit chi.
Speaker 2: I feel like the only circumstances where I would have chili.
Speaker 4: I love some sour crowd, a little bit of musing white.
Speaker 1: That's New York. That's New York hot dogs. Bro Yeah, crowd, New York. Of course, that's crazy. Of course that is New York white. That's sour. Some sour crowds, some mustard, literally Germans.
Speaker 2: He is. Actually, now that I'm looking at him in this light, I actually see when he speaks, I can hear nicely.
Speaker 4: I hear some sour kroud, some fucking mustards on there to.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I can hear crystal knocks happening as you speaking.
Speaker 1: A look crazy New York dog has crowd on it. Crowd crowd for minted cabbage. Get the fuck out. I like souur krawd man, Get the fun out of you for my grandma putting from minted cabbage on my sweet crowd.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not even saying that, like, I like sour crowd is like, because I just to me, a dog's simple.
Speaker 1: Just keep it simple. Yeah, keep it simple, dude.
Speaker 2: I literally I literally just have a hot dog with mustard, perfect bacon wrapped.
Speaker 1: If I'm out at a bar, like bap dog is I love kidd but for the dog with a little bit of mustard.
Speaker 4: So I need preferences Jalpo sour crowd mustard.
Speaker 2: Pizza to me where it's like, this is fine.
Speaker 4: You don't need like for me pizza, adding extra pizza. If I'm getting pizza, my choices. If I don't know the place, I'm always going to get a plane size.
Speaker 3: So what but wh why do you disrespect the dog? You just don't respect the dog.
Speaker 1: I think I don't.
Speaker 4: I like hot dogs a decent amount, and if I'm going to get them out.
Speaker 1: I like I like some crowd. I would really like a hot dog right now.
Speaker 4: Raised by an old person. That's why she probably like saw and that's where I get it from, because.
Speaker 1: Has an okay dog.
Speaker 2: Every time I go to Shakeshack, I have like a really bad experience, like a really.
Speaker 1: Bad you got to break the curse.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm scared because every like I think I went there once and then like all the fucking all the screens were broken, and then I was like, oh, this sucks. And then I remember once I got the chicken bites there because I kind of like the way they taste.
Speaker 1: They're pretty good.
Speaker 2: And then it was fucking wet. They were wet, they were greasy. Bro No, but like this was new like pistol. It was like no, it was like on the inside, like under the breading. They were like slimy, and I was like this is I'm gonna die clearly. And then like the most recent time I went and the screens were broken again, and so I'm just like, man, I just went there for a lemonade.
Speaker 1: I've never had a problem. That's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't know I was gonna get robbed, gonna get beheaded, and and Staple do a horse and then paraded.
Speaker 1: Around to film an ices video.
Speaker 2: They film an Iceis video and shake shack shake schics.
Speaker 1: What they call it. They didn't even know that was a thing. I'm not this is no shake.
Speaker 4: Were like angry, this is still do it sh So Token Battle had be on what you call it. They're sending out the interviews for the preview the betas for Token Battle. Oh I didn't even know that was happening yet. Yeah, I didn't have any word of it. I would have had like six accounts do it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they're doing like a marathon playtest.
Speaker 1: This this month and I didn't get invited. That's crazy. I'm asking if you're like the bungee guy. Yeah. I was also like the champion of that game. Man, I like that game a lot.
Speaker 2: So there's like, I don't you probably said authentically excited to play it, which is like that's annoying.
Speaker 1: It's like keevy yo throw me. Yeah, fuck you guys. It actually sucks. They didn't have fun at all this game. No play.
Speaker 2: Bring back sweet o'vision Daltino. I'm going to further with the mortar. Everyone has Uno Dipship. It came free with your fucking Xbox.
Speaker 1: Great classic. I missed that game. It was a good game.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, yeah, well we didn't have back then. We didn't have them. It was more of a newer thing or what you know new two thousand and nine, Sweeney monologues to himself in the shower, two rats in a trench coat?
Speaker 1: Are those fake race Krispy trees? A real one? RESK treats are great? It's I want you to I'm gonna bring the fake one you should and show it. I want you to try it because it's not this this is wonderful.
Speaker 8: Well that would make RFK scream it would you think about the shoot me in the fake should be no, no, don't, don't, I'll kill you.
Speaker 1: All those people are resigning and ship, oh yeah, that's right. I forget because you're like, what a surprise. The fact that he got that job is so crazy?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's it's comedy.
Speaker 4: That is. I think that is Ray Charles is a bus driver.
Speaker 1: Seriously, it really is that cause he's a.
Speaker 4: Fucking former meth head, which is crazy. I that my rights got better.
Speaker 1: When I hold on a second, I gotta put my drugs so I can get stronger.
Speaker 2: Hold that, I gotta put my worm on.
Speaker 3: Like this nigga shoves all these needles in him, and you know it ain't prescribed by a real doctor.
Speaker 2: He looks like Raserhead in the morning. That's so many got needles.
Speaker 1: People like, look, how he's in great shape. He's a really fucking ship. I was like, yeah, he's a good ship projected horse. I can for real.
Speaker 4: He's so steroid packed. That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: What this is. This is pure comedy. There's a worm swimming in my tests. I can feel it. I can feel it. I feel it. It's funny.
Speaker 2: I can only come if he goes counterclock what here he goes, here, he goes, he.
Speaker 1: Goes he's married to the girl from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's It's just that's so funny.
Speaker 1: It doesn't see real ton Cheryl h herbalized that.
Speaker 2: Ship you have plastic surgery, the fun up and then married a fucking mutant. Sam Porter bitches two rats in a trench coat. I go to foam fights to hit children legally nice reckless rhino the sloker to y so Derpy, Hey, Siri, how do I build a bahama? Uh? Kingston's extra chromosome update. I fed my Chris Hansen TAMAGATCHI gonna make this soldier baby bite the digital curve the goon moon capcom Japan really said no, no him him, not Mike U Tyson him, Michael Bison, totally different character.
Speaker 9: Otary different heed this out different court Bison like.
Speaker 2: King asked arts, was this queen pussy quaver for Derek, not troving his instant hastag for him? Derek around that Asian losing layers of skin after touching Cali tapwater a ka pure knew.
Speaker 1: Some piss.
Speaker 2: I slipped the tea virus in her drinks she ain't even know it.
Speaker 4: Crazy, you had just sitting there watching intently.
Speaker 1: So is this still Rick Ross? How did he get the TEA virus?
Speaker 2: Is what I want from a guy she didn't even know.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like getting the TA virus in the world. The two asses reels really not hard anymore. He was like, once upon a time it was hard. Now it was just not all he.
Speaker 1: Was trying to get.
Speaker 2: He's trying to get testosterone supplements, but but he actually got You got the T the te virus instead, isn't it.
Speaker 1: A there's a T viruses, the G virus. There's sucking. There's a bunch of viruses. See season six where the zombies come back. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, six, This is the lamest one though.
Speaker 1: It's the lamest one. But the leon part is actually funnyst ship it's it's.
Speaker 2: I keep hearing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really like that because it also I love the meter where you can kick the ship out of people. You have like you have like these little little things kill and you just need people, And I'm like, let's go and shoot zombies and the penis and stuff.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 4: I had a lot of fun playing six everything was cool by the other than the part You're supposed to.
Speaker 1: Run away and I'm just trying to fuck everyone and kill. Well, you can't kill.
Speaker 4: There's some parts, most of the most of that interactions you can't kill your way out of You actually have to leave.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there's way too many, but I'm gonna try. I'm one of those people. I'm gonna try to suck all these zombies.
Speaker 4: And Chris Redfield's part is this army of two. Literally it's very underwhelming but it is funny though. And then there's his name is Jack wescover name is WeSC I.
Speaker 1: Can't do that kung fu bullshit. That shit like this is so I hated it. I didn't even finish this part. Then, I don't know, especially because most.
Speaker 3: Of it, like it's like, oh, I know you've seen it all. If you've done you know it all converges.
Speaker 1: It's whatever.
Speaker 2: I really really love asking Grock is this true? After someone wishes me a happy birthday?
Speaker 1: No? Is it really a happy birthday?
Speaker 2: Rock? No?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 2: Under underwear A Boner double pack Brandy Huttle. Have you seen the fifteen year olds they're putting out today? Though? Is a wild tweet.
Speaker 1: I've seen that someone.
Speaker 2: I think Destiny tweeted that, so.
Speaker 3: So there's just like a mondulustal crapy never you could never, so like, I haven't looked into how much creepy stuff there is.
Speaker 1: But if he's keeping the pictures, that's a weird thing to say. Yeah, of course, it's a very weird thing to say.
Speaker 2: I do remember being like twenty one and being confused by people because I'm like, why the fuck do you look like that? You're like they're fourteen or something, or they're fifteen. They're in a fucking club and they're like done up, and you're just like, why the fuck.
Speaker 1: Oh like the makeup tricks yeah, like appearing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they make them look older. It's like, that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: I remember when I think it might have been Jojo Siwa or something, when she was like I don't know if she's still mind it or not. I have no fucking clusb. I just remember a lot of people were very upset that she was appearing more and they were accusing her. I remember, that's how why, because I was like, who the fuck is this person? And they were accusing her of like making young girls want to appear more uh not feminine. I guess what's the word I'm looking for adult. I don't know what. Yeah, yeah, but you know what I mean. And I don't know if that was her, but they they blamed her.
Speaker 4: A president who constantly funded literally little girl past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a weird thing.
Speaker 2: I've definitely seen people who were just like, I'm dude, it's it is weird the way that they do their makeup sometimes. Yeah, it's like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: It's it's very weird. It's definitely just not being self aware of how fucking insane that is to tweet out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a crazy thing to say. It's like, dude, even especially given your situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't even imagine. It's one of those things where I can't even imagine what.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, that's I felt like I said, I feel I feel like, you know, you talked about Ethan last time.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's getting kind of a pass because I just feel like I just I don't know. I always feel like when they smoke this fire, I'm being honest, Yeah, and that's the thing, but people don't seem to be too bothered by it, and I'm just like, yeah, that's where we live in though, I just kind of accept it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, blonde man Superman fusion couldn't get that out of me. I don't know what couldn't. He couldn't of never possible.
Speaker 2: Blonde, blue eyes, German Man cosplaying swing Minoco, watching a Tarantino marathon and having fifteen orgasms nice uh four inches soft two inches hard Nick or treat by Nick or.
Speaker 1: Loadian, ridiculous thugs, thug Zilla.
Speaker 2: Evolved versus cyber Elon musculon uh g t a four swing set glitch. Are we still talking about e d P four four five when I actually yesterday?
Speaker 1: Are we still talking about? I like that, that's when that's the context.
Speaker 2: It took a second, I think, So are we still talking about this? He wanted a cupcake so long ago and it was totally fine. He's just a stand up guy looking for food. Look at how biggie is it checksat.
Speaker 1: I just did the law is crazy, bro, Like you're dead to rights and you're you didn't see any time? Just know nothing. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I really it's a weird system that we got. It really is.
Speaker 3: I watched the video last night, real quick of a guy beat up three pedophiles, Like he went on the registry, so you find out later he was abused, so we felt like he was just avinging kids that were harded. Sure, yeah, so hey man, all of those guys, her mind, like got like maybe like sie years or something combined, like all those three guys for what the offenses.
Speaker 1: So they the guy that beat up those guys didn't even kill them. He got twenty five years. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You got twenty five They got a sentence that wasn't even as old as the kids that they would fuck.
Speaker 3: Like the guy even said, he's like, I'll take a plea deal and I'll do the time of the amount of time they've all served together. And then they're like, ah no, and he got like twenty five years. Now, to be fair, I'm sure since he was an offender, he's he's been in jail multiple times.
Speaker 1: It made the sentence worse because that's how it works. But still even so, like what, he didn't even kill any of them, and people would have cared, right, dude, people in.
Speaker 2: The prison they were like, oh this guy there would have been like a go fund me for his bail probably, dude.
Speaker 1: The CEOs and the and the prisoners were like, this guy's a fucking hero. He's like, he's a vigilante beating perverts. Hit one with a hammer, and shit, that's crazy, like nobody hit them.
Speaker 3: It was a crazy story, and I felt really bad because it was of course, oh he's a kid like my my stepdad's molested me. The and the mom's like, you're crazy. I don't believe you. Like sick, that's the craziest. Your child comes here like, hey, I'm being abused. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: It's like, what that is so outrageous?
Speaker 1: Is that guy? That dude? He thinks that good? That the stepdaddy like, I losing this, it's so it's so good. He gave it to the kid too.
Speaker 2: Has three remake not even twelve hours after official release. My ship shrinks when I get aroused. What's a Chris think of my friendly neighborhood. My name is Chris, and I have heard this message big meat. He's thinks the moon's frequencies tell me to kill Kingston did so long and gave her a vertical suplex. Gay actor Rosebud delicious.
Speaker 1: Nice, did you guys?
Speaker 4: There was this episode of of like Flavor of Love and the girl was like, yeah, I was pregyant with twins and I had an abortion, and he was like, damn double homicide.
Speaker 2: And I was like what, Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito. Doesn't like anti Simonsism, look back heath paying more for concessions than forty X tickets, gids. A little Caesars is good when you don't have a dumb gay bitch and you're telling you it sucks, all right, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: No do you have?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I have no, There's no excuse I can't. I would have to be so so drunk, it's insane. I have to be really poor. We would have to be so poor and drunk both both.
Speaker 2: I would be poor drunk and in Vegas where pizza is like ten dollars a slice.
Speaker 1: But I'm just like, there's no excuse to not get Dominoes. Yeah you know what I mean, Like that's the standard party pizza now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rather domino and it's only a few dollars more. Dominoes has risen. He has risen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not dude, it's not bad. And if you're gonna do party pizza, I don't hate Pezza, don't hate Dominoes at all.
Speaker 2: Right that ship.
Speaker 1: Would you do little Caesars?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No more no, no. How much is like how much could you possibly be saving? Yeah? Not much, dude, literally not much. Because like if you if you buy multiple like pizzas in bulk, they have deals, so like you're buying them at around like maybe seven dollars a pie, and so Dominoes is like, let me sorry a little.
Speaker 2: He is probably like.
Speaker 1: Five and change, maybe six dollars or something. It's not that big of a difference.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous, good Dominoes. Come on, Yeah, does DJ spit or just cocain?
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess you can.
Speaker 2: He who comes spew with ropes Crispy Kobe coming back like Darth Vader. Obama when he met Michelle be like, let me be aquhere. Come stop your crying.
Speaker 1: It will be all right. Just take my ass hold on time. I will come all around you like Kobe'. He's like Darth Vader. I'd feel a lot better.
Speaker 4: He has like he has a thing. He has a respirator finger. Here's a finger. Respirators that have won in his throat, his figures and broken.
Speaker 1: I would be okay with it. He plays again in the league because he's they let him to unfair. He doesn't. He's unlimited energy. He just never get doesn't have to get tired anymore. He forced chokes Lebron.
Speaker 2: Yes, Kinks is becoming genuinely irritating to listen to please fire him.
Speaker 1: Now you're fired. It's crazy, man, See you later.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Jesus, I'm not reading this. Don't say that about cakes.
Speaker 1: Did don't say that? Thank you for I want to an order that was written. I'm not saying you didn't say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't misunderstand. What are you saying? Oh sorry, I'm retardedly talking out loud of myself.
Speaker 4: I say, you're trying to order that habitat of humanity.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to see it. Yeah, yeah, that's it. No, I'm trying to see if I is. I'm like, oh, can I because I really want that lunch of the habit but like, I don't know if I have enough time to wait for it. So I'm like, oh, can I order it and grab it and just go because if I can just pick it up, I'll have plenty of time.
Speaker 2: You're probably good, Yeah, uh, sween you do be looking like one of those blacks WHOA interesting, that's what it says. Cargo pants, no car goes beaten. I hate this fucking joke. This joke makes me so mad. Cargo pants, no cargoes beat beep. Your head's all retorted to get get it fixed, Cardboard Pie. I came in his gas so hard that I made m preg reel your next boy's niggly ziggly, transferring my key to Trump's disease like it's Goku powering up a spare bomb. Even Colin. Yeah, the coin a fucking clown movie.
Speaker 1: Remember I love that movie.
Speaker 2: A girl muzzle their foot on my crotch and I came instantly, how do I fix that?
Speaker 1: I can't do. That's crazy. Let's go.
Speaker 2: That is so wild, It's a that's amazing. That's a real thing for people think that they could just like this is just a bust immediately like that. Yeah, you know, sometimes I give up, like genuinely, Like sometimes I'll be like, I give up.
Speaker 3: You know what I thought about that, just to try to make sense of it because I don't know, so like theorizing, maybe it's the people. The difference is the people who like really crank their hog back in the day, and got intensitized versus the people that really didn't, because I feel like that's all it takes. It's like, oh, even if you start having sex for the first time, you might bust really quickly, and then as you start having sex regularly, it doesn't happen like that anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like so I'm just theorizing.
Speaker 3: Maybe Probably I knew somebody who didn't fucking beat their meat until into like mid high school, and I was like, you're a fucking saint.
Speaker 1: How did you do that. I don't even like I.
Speaker 4: Was like fourteen fifteen, thirteen fourteen when I started doing that.
Speaker 1: Probably, nigga, I was definitely in middle school. Oh no, middle school. I wasn't. I wasn't you guys. I just I just wasn't.
Speaker 3: Like I think I had the hormones in my I was like, maybe like eleven or something that shot me really quicker, roach porn shit hell divers too, and a collab total clanker death.
Speaker 1: Tenskins go back to ice like a gooon, devil the man with outcome. I have no balls. I'm a peace arch.
Speaker 2: Peter Lrie Fish battle Vin Bacon shooting my dad to death at a Lakers game before flossing and yelling you got baconed, sucking until red, sucking until red comes out?
Speaker 1: Oh yo oh.
Speaker 2: Smitchie the kid Adam ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper Nay gigger? Would you rather? Would you rather ship out of dick or dick out of ship? My new dn D weapon plus four budgeting hamster and a sock Faguliacci the gay clown hush omni penis. Uh he read my anti straight equation dark Side. He's gay anti straight equation up, Craig the Canadian sorrymus Jackson, I am four eels.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, how stupid that is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's your boys showny d comshot Gaming Hereditary is deep in the same way that Derek is an intellectual.
Speaker 1: Damn well. I mean, I mean I agree with that. I don't think what claim that I'm some fucking intellectual.
Speaker 2: I think I'm on there, graduated from Stanford University, the Stanford University that is in the Strip Mall in Toronto.
Speaker 1: No like, yeah, see that's the thing. Niggas, niggas, niggas can't niggas can't. They gotta go, they gotta go to one to one hundred. I studied pussyology people.
Speaker 2: Intellectual No, I never claim that everyone young Colin injecting himself with gallium to become mega man. I woke up in the morning a hard like morning Wood in the morning, Swen working the streets, selling Edward pass the paper leagus crippling piss addiction. There's a cult that's helping a lobster molt from its shell to selig They can get it for real. A bowl of nails for breakfast without any milk.
Speaker 1: It's pretty dicks milk. It's like, what the fuck? You're pretty good man? Uh drip m h.
Speaker 2: Being subjected to the Sweene's dog shit attack on Titans takes, that's crazy. The show still sucks to Chris. Have you heard the New Beatles album? I really like it? Also, I'm gay. What do you mean, oh, bets, I'm stupid. I was like, there's a new Beatles album. Most of them it was like, what ring Ringo Paul McCartney, Paul McCartney and Ringo Beatles.
Speaker 1: Actually what if?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What ring Beatle? Yeah, Ringo Star Beetle Star, Uh no, the best. I haven't heard it yet, but uh yeah, I'll definitely listen to it. I like the bets. Okay, so trains are two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, uh we won't you blow me? So I gaped?
Speaker 1: Uh so gavee.
Speaker 2: They call him slipping Jimmy Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: You say, fucking my iPhone.
Speaker 2: With my perfectly USBC sized micro penis. Kremlin. The Gremlin asked, the hung asked the hungest transgirl with to call me fable four. Hype is dead for me now Harry wrecked him. I got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a gay night swing human be like, what if it's instead of I'm a punk rocker, Yes I am? He said I'm a gay in word, Yes I am.
Speaker 1: I said that. I said I don't. Yeah, I'm sure you did.
Speaker 4: You know me so well, dude, you gotta have dinner one day, slave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could just predict everything that he's gonna say to you. Courage the actually courage the dastardly dog bashing Ustace's head and with a ladle Well.
Speaker 1: Mural, Muriel silently cheers.
Speaker 2: Uh pe Penie Bros. Presents Crash Course, Cybertine History, Rise It Something Comes, Donk doctorson the Colon, Swinging Slasher Mason metal head mockery of megadeathuh pp if you two if you if two of you were balls and one was a shaft, who would be what your answer will have real world consequences.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: I mean just I mean kings, it would be the shaft obviously, Yeah, it would make it just makes the most sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we have big balls. That's one big ball. One big ball, big balls and a very unimpressive penis huge ball.
Speaker 2: Anyway, balls, Well, we eat ball taken. We eat the meat because the meat had a soul. We take the lives because to hurt makes us whole. Dang, it kind of goes hard. Yeah, if you're fucking that goes hard. If you're a vegan and you're fucking gay.
Speaker 1: It sounds like vegan Bob Dan or something that goes hard. If you like, I don't know, never are not done in high school yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, taking us all man.
Speaker 1: You know, Bob Della was found underwater dead twice. It's me, I haven't fann in their one. What are you talking like? They found him one time and.
Speaker 2: Still this is the story maybe a fan of what it dead? Time?
Speaker 1: They found me underwater dead.
Speaker 2: Happy day and they locked me in jail. I actually cramming away and then I flailed and I fell down the stairs.
Speaker 1: Again. I needed a ring. Then I was just saying, let's go see him.
Speaker 2: He dies, yeah, me before my parents to the great Beyond.
Speaker 1: I'm playing right now.
Speaker 2: I won't playing for long. And I think you can get tickets for damn cheap online.
Speaker 1: Because I'm gonna die.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe two dollars for Florentia. Two dollars now, many kids around.
Speaker 1: May because I'm fucking basically.
Speaker 2: Did all the times they are.
Speaker 1: The same and basically, damn, he's eighty four, he's Danno. I thought he was gold. I thought he was like ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Jesus, I thought he was gone. Somebody just did a movie about him, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Timmy, Timmy, there's like everything Dune, historic names, lesbian.
Speaker 2: Count Asian Obama to be like.
Speaker 1: Oh what is it? Ret me be created? Yeah, what did I ask? What it was?
Speaker 2: I'm going to when you gave the President of the Border John Strickland March eighteen eighty nine shot, he got me so hard my organs started course starting to fail me. The First Church of Keith David presents the gape that could suck.
Speaker 4: Up the globe that it was just a staff slurs and it's it nice.
Speaker 2: Busting and non Kingston calling it whitewashing, pre Ras Blake and nine six. I got lockdown doing Graves ships to the Dick second factory and all I got was locktress previously mentioned. Call me jacksphone's the way I feel myself jacking it. Wait, what the fuck is this name? Can one of you read it? Jared Fogel taking control of a black lantern ring, there is no Epstein list in bossing, say desk, you'll be digital hike, call me ewok. Trump's makeup falling off to reveal bizarro Trump and actually meant the opposite of what he's been saying all along. Young Colin eating bullets, Solomon Gundi igon on a Monday, Ziggy cut off all funny to Israel, call that BB no money, that's really clerm seven year old feetus running across the earth.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know how many candy necklaces does it take to hang me?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Miss Jackson? Badly Grave, who's New York?
Speaker 2: Nick afior Ay, He's uplouring his weapon Halo three Projeri and Hunter and Naphraim and riding on our list as always the king I've had handing.
Speaker 1: I'm coming back from Great Gay.
Speaker 7: Everyone's gay, everybody fucking gay. I'm the gay people, the fucking gay gay, and I'm not very gay though. People that die every day you are the games.
Speaker 1: They keep on being gay.
Speaker 4: Body's like curing and clapping around, and they're like the melody is fire though, like it's a really good melody.
Speaker 1: It was Bob Dyn't, let's kill every single gay person.
Speaker 9: Right now, bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Would be scared. I wanted to die really quick. Looks the picture of young Colin. Look at young Colin.