Speaker 1: The Second Date update on kJ three Derek and Okay, see welcome to the second date update. Derek's a little confused why Elizabeth doesn't seem to want to go out with you again?
Speaker 2: Right, just a little bit.
Speaker 3: I kind of got ghosted, man, sure, I got ghost Yeah, and I want to know what.
Speaker 1: Well, that's I mean, that's what we do. Okay, So, I mean, did she seem into this set all? During the process?
Speaker 3: She was awesome, like, you know, we're really cool. We hit it off and I think everything went great, and all of a sudden I stopped hearing from her.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's typical second date updates. So yeah, you know, okay, I guess let's just get her on the phone and just see what she has to say and hopefully we can get you another date. Okay, yeah, it sucks, Okay, all right, coming up Second ate up date kJ went three, TJ and Amanda in the morning. Megan, Welcome to the second date update.
Speaker 2: Amen. Hey, okay, so weird. I've never had this happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well, this is about your date with Ethan, and you know, he told us that you had a good date and that you were asking him out again. And he just like felt bad he wasn't available. But now he is available and you don't seem interested anymore. So where are we now? Can we make this happens?
Speaker 2: Well, I really liked him after our first date, and I thought he was the one who wasn't interested because I was the one trying to make a plan again. And I texted him and I don't know, like four or five times, and every single time I heard back from him, it was basically, sorry, I'm really busy with work. And at first I believed him. Then after hearing it over and over and over and over again, I just thought, oh, okay, this is his way of saying he's not interested.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Ethan, come on in here, because this is exactly this is exactly what you thought happened, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, verbatim. So I thought I knew it, and that's what I say. Hey, I wasn't able to send you a good text usage because my job got swamped with a cyber attack. At the time. I was working fourteen hours. I was just trying to get everything back on mind and my phone was blown up and I stopping work stuff, So I legit was way too busy to send you like a decent text message and break it all down for you some seary I know.
Speaker 2: I just it's like, I just I don't know when I'm hearing it. I just thought, oh god, these are just games and I don't want to be playing games. And I just you know, all I was hearing was you know, I'm baking. You're just trying to splitely disappear.
Speaker 3: No, not even close. I at least I thought once things calmed down, I would just pick up back up where we left off. I wish I had time to explain and see what was going on. I'm so happy you asked the phone with these guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, second, hold on, okay, hey, I'm here some good energy going on.
Speaker 3: I feel the connect.
Speaker 2: Megan, right. I mean, that's what I thought after our day and then you know what happened, and so I just, I mean, I'm hearing a whole news story now. I probably I probably would have been more patient if.
Speaker 3: I'd known that, Oh, you know, we willing to give me another shot at this. I'm actually you know, looking forward to hanging out.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I mean absolutely there it is.
Speaker 3: Don't say anything else. We're going to the long lunch. We're going to another lunch.
Speaker 1: That so, okay, you want to you want to do lunch with Ethan?
Speaker 2: Then, Megan, Yeah, of course he's really cool. I really am into him. Okay, I'm this is the shock. Honestly, this is the last thing I thought was going to happen after everything that had gone down.
Speaker 3: So he was just busy.
Speaker 1: It's okay, So we have a successful second rate updated we we we?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we're awesome on babies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well you get Honestly, she should be inquested because I didn't even text my mom back, and I did text you back.
Speaker 2: Catch your mom.
Speaker 4: That's a whole other second date update is he doesn't text his mom. Uh okay, you guys be in touch and then let us know how things go, because I like, I feel a good vibe between you two.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we'll keep you guys posted.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it, appreciate Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: All right bye everyone say it