Speaker 1: That's deposits enter it now a couple of.
Speaker 2: Thousand oughts Billy cunning in the Great America. And one of the cries the radical left in this country presently is that Donald Trump, if he wins, should he win, he must win somehow will use the Department of Justice to go after his political opponents, or he will engage, shall we say, in law fair against those he disagrees with one way or another. Thinking as an attorney myself worked in the Attorney General's Office, I'm thinking, isn't that exactly what's been going on the past three or four years with various prosecutors coordinating activities, whether it's Atlanta, Washington, DC, or New York City against Donald Trump and also against those who support Donald Trump. Joining you and now is George Poketto. He's a trial attorney. As the documentary out Chasing Trump Too, and Georgio welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham show. So kind of make the general premise of what Democrats coordinated between Atlanta, Washington, d C. And New York and it goes back two or three years. Give us a general statement of what the Democrats did to weaponize the Department of Justice against Donald Trump and his and his supporters.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not sure I can articulate it any better than you just did. That's exactly what's going on, from Letitia James prosecuting the so called fraud case to Alvin Bragg on the so called criminal case. You know, both of those officials ran for election on a campaign platform that said, if elected, we will get Trump, and that is completely inappropriate. You know, prosecutors are supposed to be fair, objective, neutral, right, They're supposed to follow the facts, follow the law. You know, it's like baseball when it's when it's a tie at first base, the runner is safe. That's exactly the opposite of what's going on here. They have been out to persecute Trump in the most transparent and unsustainable ways possible.
Speaker 2: And George, this was not a secret conspiracy. I can't imagine if a state attorney general or Donald Trump himself would run a campaign saying, elect me, and I will put Joe Biden and Hunter Biden and Kamala Harris and Bill Clinton, Hillary, I'm gonna put them in jail. You elect me, and I'll go directly after Joe Biden and all the bribes he took from China and elsewhere. Elect me. I'm going after Joe Biden. Now, if Trump would do that, he would lose a lot of Republican support because that's not the way the justice system is supposed to work. He also, the media would have a conniption fit. They bleed from their eye sockets and anger at Donald Trump. Letcha James ran as the Attorney General of the Empire State in New York State, promising to lock up Donald Trump and the bankrupt them and like in New York City, Alvin Bragg prosecutor, did exactly the same thing, and that was no big deal, correct, no big deal at all.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently we're supposed to be okay with it. As abhorrant as it is and as outrageous as it would be for Donald Trump to run on that kind of a platform, I'm going to get my political opponents or I'm going to put Joe Biden in jail. That is exactly and precisely what some of these Democrat elected officials have done. And I suppose we ought to look past just those puppets and really get to the source of it, which of course is George Soros. And he's been funding these ultra progressive prosecutors. He's been getting them elected to office with huge financial donations and they and they have been twisting and perverting the criminal justice system to fit their political ends, and it's a disgrace.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Atlanta, Fulton County. Uh Fanny Willis runs for office. She states explicitly and by implication that she's going to go after Donald Trump if she's elected. This is a county prosecutor in Ohio. There's eighty eight counties and there's about five thousand counties whose whose job is to handle the violation of state law. It's not federal prosecution. She has a may I use the term boyfriend or male friend named Nathan Wade that she hires, pays almost a million dollars and talk about the coordination between Atlanta slash Fulton County and the Office of Counsel of the Presidency in the White House, and how those two explain to the American people what happened with Nathan Wade and Fanny Willis.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's just again a perversion of the way the criminal justice system is supposed to work. And they were bound and determined to try to promote some kind of criminal case on quote election fraud end quote, which is just such a topsy turvy, upside down presentation of what the criminal justice system is supposed to be all about. To make matters worse, the prosecutor, Fanny Williams, then hires her intimate relation, whom has no experience prosecuting rico claims or election fraud claims, and he's paid over a million dollars so that they can honeymoon together in various exotic locations. And it's it's just an affront to every decent tax paying American.
Speaker 2: I like individual Americans to think about their local county prosecutor. Imagine that person sending their lover to the Council's office inside the White House on multiple occasions to coordinate indictments of the political opponent of Joe Biden. Now that's one hell of a story. And the Washington Post sits there oblivious to all this occurring. But it gets worse. Matthew Colangelo was number three in the Department of Justice with Joe Biden's Attorney General Mary Garland. He was He had one of the top offices on the seventh floor of the Attorney General's office, and Matthew Colangelo was loaned out to Alvin Braggs to prosecute Donald Trump in a dirty, filthy New York City courtroom on made up charges, some thirty four counts, made up charges. No one's ever been prosecuted for that kind of thing before, involving not reporting in the right form payments made to a porn star. Explain Matthew Colangelo, and how unusual it would be for a top official in Washington to go into a local little courtroom and prosecute somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's remarkable. I mean, he literally was at the tippy top point of the criminal justice system as a federal prosecutor. To think that he was then sent to a neighborhood to prosecute a misdemeanor statute and somehow convert that into a federal felamy is preposterous. I've predicted and I stand by it. There's absolutely no way that conviction can withstand an appeal. It violates due process, it violates every notion of fair play and factual fairness one could imagine. And it's almost it's almost like that famous saying show me the man, and I'll show you the crime. This was just simply I'm going to go out and get Donald Trump, and we will spur the books. We don't care if it's jaywalking. We're going to turn jaywalking into a federal crime, and we're going to prosecute the former president of the United States.
Speaker 2: Well, the goal was to make him a convicted felon. So at the DNC in Chicago and in campaign ads, I can run the fact that he's a convicted felon, but of course he's the prize jewel. But the other of the Alkoalites and the other of the officials of Donald Trump that were prosecuted by federal or state local officials to destroy those around Donald Trump. May I names such as Steve Bannon, sent four months in jail for not supporting the Democrats and tested before committees, Roger Stone, who received three and a half years in prison, Paul Manifort, Trump's campaign manager, got forty three months in jail, Elliott Broidy, the inaugural fundraiser, charged and lobbying scheme but pardoned by Trump before trial. George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Rudolph Giuliani, Michael Cohne, Alan Weiselberg, Peter Navarro, Richard Spencer, the Mike Lindell, the Pillow Guy. Throw in Jerry Folwell, Junior Enriqui Terrio, how about Stuart Rhodes, Alex Jones, how about the January sixth Insurrectionist? How about Mark Meadow? How about Sidney Powell? How about Kenneth Cheesebro, how about Jenna Ellis, How about John Eastman and Jeffrey Clark and Christina Bobb And the list goes on and on. So they didn't stop at the top. They began at the bottom to build a case of dozens and dozens of Trump officials that they wanted to bankrupt to make the life miserable. I had on a year or two ago, General Flynn, who had about a million dollars in total savings. He was the White House National Security Advisor. They went after James Comb. He went after him hard in the beginning, and he was at some point after a year and a half, he couldn't take it anymore. He went through all of his savings, all of his pension. He finally went to the fence and said, I can't take it anymore. Simply, what do you want. I'll do whatever you want. I can't continue my life like this. So it isn't just Trump, how about all the other ones?
Speaker 1: How about Bill And many of your listeners may not know this, but how about the organization that was formed with dark money on the Democratic side to file ethics complaints in every state in the nation against any lawyer that had anything to do with litigation having to do with election fairness, whether the machines were proper, whether voter ID shooter should not have been required, the mail in balance were legitimate or illegitimate. Any lawyer that had even the most tangential relationship to any one of those cases now has an ethics complaint filed against them with the Bar Association of their respective states. And the sole purpose of this path was to file such ethics complaints. They've raised tens of millions of dollars from dark democratic donors to do so, and talk about lawfare. Oh my goodness, the list of names that you just recited, every which one is correct. There's a double the sized list of attorneys who were being subjected to these ethics complaints. And what does an ethics complaint do? Well, ask Rudy Giuliani. They took his law license, They took away his ability to earn a living. Rudy Giuliani is now banqueted. They took his watches, they took the television sets out of his living more. That's the degree to which this is preceded.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine. I've had one or two friends of some note many US senator and others who've said he would not want to be part of the next Trump administration. All these activities by the Democrats which they accused Donald Trump maybe of doing, they've already done. They've already done. And he told me, look, I have no desire to go into the Trump administration at some point, all these ags, all these county prosecutors, and all Mark Elias and his crew that will raise millions of dollars of follow ethics complaints. My life's going to be ruined if I want to serve my country in some other capacity. Has in all these lawfare activities by the Democrats chilled the ability of Donald Trump of those around him that he can work with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly what's taking place, Bill, And it's a shame to watch. But you know, those who pay attention can see it as plain as the nose on your face. That's exactly what's happening.
Speaker 2: And for those who don't know it, when a lawyer has an ethics complaint filed against them, the first thing you have to do is hire expensive counsel to defend yourself. And you can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars personally to defend yourself against specious ethics complaints. And that's if you win. And anybody can file an ethics complain against anybody for anything, And it's the activities of these liberal Democrats have had a chilling effect on those who want to serve. It's amazing that Donald Trump has put up with it. And if two years ago he said I'm not running. I've decided to go back into my private life and play golf, what is your sense of what the Democrats would have done at that point?
Speaker 1: Well, they for once they once they were done with their celebration at Disneyland, if they ever heard that kind of an announcement they have, they have then tried to find somebody else to try to go uh victimized. Maybe it would have been Rond DeSantis, Maybe it would have been uh any other candidate, uh Tom Cotton, who might consider presidency. Who's who's a wonderful American human and and and and so dedicated to the to the values of this country. They have then turned their sights on somebody else. This is the playbook. Demonies Republicans, no matter who they put up. Uh, and by the way, ship into swing states tens of thousands of illegal immigrants so that they can vote largely Democratic, so that we can shut the Republican Party out forever. That's the game plan, that's the that's the blueprint. And if you don't understand that, and uh, if you don't want to admit it, then you're not being honest with yourself.
Speaker 2: And the seven top states to receive these individuals are Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Georgia, Nevada, and Arizona are largely disproportionate. Hundreds of thousands or a few million paroles from Haiti and or illegal immigrants are occupying in those areas with this express purpose of flipping those states blue. And that's the plan, that's the goal. And Georgia, baketto, I'm watching it being exercised, and I'm amazed that they get away with it. But they get away with it because well, when Donald Trump gets in a second time. All hell's going to break loose. The same individuals are going to file numerous complaints. I have a story here out of Axios that says the following top Democrats won't commit to certifying a Trump victory. And the one leading the band is Jamie Raskin, the liberal Democrat from Maryland. Yeah, he will not guarantee he's going to certify Trump victory. It's not in the national he says interest for that to occur. And he's the one complaining about election deniers. Yeah, and he's going to lead the band to make sure Trump doesn't an electoral votes. Isn't that rich?
Speaker 1: Only in America? Hey, listen, you know all those folks that get shipped to these swing states, all those illegal immigrants and everything. If you ask them for an ID in order to vote, it means you're a racist, all right?
Speaker 2: George baketto where is the documentary Chasing Trump? Too? How can the American people get that?
Speaker 1: All they got to do is go to YouTube Chasing Trump and I'll see it in full bloom. And I'm so proud to have been a part of it. And it's been an honor to be on your show. Bill, I've heard many good things about your show, but this is my first opportunity.
Speaker 2: Let's make it a second and third time. George, You're a great American, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. I'm not going to give up this country goes to the radical left and the sorrows crowd want to take over our judiciary. That whatever the Democrats accused Trump of having done, believe me, they've already done it in spades. They accused the Republicans of engaging in their behavior, and the documentary points that out chasing Trump on YouTube and George piketto thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. You're a great American. Thank you, George.
Speaker 1: That was a pleasure. Bill, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: God bless you. Let's continue with more there. It is law fair. Are you kidding me? That's exactly what's happened in the past three or four years, and it's going on constantly, and there's not much we can do to stop it because the Democrats are doing it and the media want to cover it. Of course. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Rocky Year with a reminder if you miss a part of the Eddie and Rocky Show. You could always catch the podcast on the iHeartRadio app and hear what you missed. Also, if you listen to a podcast while you're in bed, it feels like Eddie and I are snuggling with you.
Speaker 1: That's kind of nice.
Speaker 2: Billy Cunningham the Great American for McKinley Mortgage. Last week, Paul Luck and all the folks at McKinley Mortgage had many customers who are closed loans told by other banks that guess what, they couldn't get it done McKinley did. McKinley took the time to help customers and get their loans approved by calling five one, three, seven nine one twenty seven hundred. You may now call it to consolidate all your high interest credit card debt, plus your car loans, due loan debts and more. Many customers have savings of about two thousand dollars every month, and if you close your refinance on it before November the twenty sixth, you get to skip payments in December and January. First payment not due until February of twenty twenty five. All those moneys go in your pocket for Christmas gift giving McKinley can get you pre approved to purchase a new home. Ask about the first time buyer down payment assistance. They have five percent down payment rants available if you're a first time home buyer. Do not fall behind your payments. Call McKinley now. They'll let you know right away if they can help. The number to call is seven nine twenty seven hundred plus. When you close your loan, you're going to receive a one hundred dollars gift certificate to Elis Sports Bar and Grill seven nine twenty seven hundred or bestlow Rates dot com.
Speaker 1: What's the best place to reach new customers for your business? Wherever they are?
Speaker 2: And that's exactly where you can be with that