Speaker 1: Vibe because I mean, I mean he's Burn is my homeye wee chit priotically you know. Uh, he's a you know, and he's he's like a fellow bastardson of Ulster. Like I said, him and missus Burn are kind of like the kids I never hid, not to be a modeling fagot, but uh, like at the Landmark, you know, which again is like basically like that whole manuscript like I'd written at the fucking Landmark. Okay, there's this dude who's like as regular there as I am. He's literally an idea veteran, which isn't that rare on the North Shore. Dude's whole fucking asshole. Like he was wearing a shirt one time it said something in Hebrew and then under it in English it said visit Lebanon, help a hodgie meet Allah. Because it's like, oh, like that dude's like made some wise ass from Mars to one of the bar girls he likes for talking to me. But that dude's always like perfectly respectful of me. I'm not gonna invite him to sit at my table. Yeah, but it's like this dude and I can tolerate each other. But some like some like white Trash Rando in Virginia like goes into like full blown rage if he sees me, like how exampy does that work?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's It's been a while since I've been in a city where there was that much homelessness and that much like I remember that dude who walked up to us his fingers were rotting off holding like one hundred dollars bill that happened after me in a long time.
Speaker 1: Man. Well, yeah, you don't even see that here because uh, I mean, don't get me wrong. Look, if you go, uh, if you go around Kate Town, like on the periphery, you know, if you're on if you're around like uh Cicero and Lamont or something. And I'm not like proud of this, but when when I was homeless, I spent a lot of time there just because uh I knew my plug. And also like in I mean, Katown is the deep hood, but it's not like really a spot but just the same. And there's a lot of addicts there, and there's a lot I don't know, there's a lot of hookers, just like street Horse. But I mean two things, I was talking embarrassed to be around like normal people. You've kept myself clean with it as much as possible. You know, it was like embarrassed and I didn't I didn't want want to think about it. But also, uh, like CPD, you'll basically give you one chance. If you're like hanging around, uh, like you're hanging on Lincoln Park or something. You know, even you're not panhandling, but you're obviously strung out, they'll basically give you like one chance, be like look, bounce and if you don't, like, they're gonna they're not gonna charge you, but they're gonna make you go wait you know. So yeah, seeing the dude and uh, that dude look a look like a leopard who slamming trank. It's horrifying. And like people who I was, I was out of the my addiction by the time that hit, And I'd like to think like I was out of all that before like fenton al replaced heroin and then all these like Frankenstein compounds, but uh, I mean fence in allose little poison anyway, But if you're injecting trank dope, uh, your skin will rot off. You'll develop lesions, and your skin will rot it's not to be disgusting, but you can smell it on people because they're it's necrotic, you know. It's like the walking debt or so something. And when I saw that dude's hand, I'm like, okay, so that's you know, an issue here, which didn't surprise me none. But you know, I don't know, man like I Like I said on this, I don't want to repeat myself and bore everybody, but like I said on the on the pod, that that's like a real like nigger mentality like this like victim identity, you know, being mad at everybody and like having this complex that people think they're better than you. It basically like refusing opportunity and then like bitching about how you're not getting a fair shake, you know, like I always say, man like, most Niggers are white, not statistically but an absolute numbers. You better believe it, you know. And that's uh, I don't know, man, like I said, I just I'm maintaining man like. Look, I don't I don't hate anybody because it's not personal. But if I can tolerate some fucking piece of shit zionist IDF guy who thinks it's funny to wear shirts like that tude's wearing. These motherfuckers who are my own fucking race can tolerate me wearing like a shirt they don't like. I mean saying, two of those guys didn't even know what that shirt meant. I think, uh, I think, uh what that one fool said to Curtis. I think it was the seagruns that bothered him. But even that, you know, like people are like, well, it's like California or Portland. I'm like, no, it's not man like. I I don't I don't show it off. Ilways cover myself in part because of my rheumatoid shit. I got bad skin, but uh I got a I got a white pride like Viking tattoo here, and I got her that George Christie's tattoo shot. George Christie was He's this big hell's angel and he had a big falling out with Barger. Bargar was actually like a real phony even like kind of a punk. Uh. But anyway, uh, because I spent so much time in Turell, like I ran, I ran across like George Christie a few times. Like you say this like crazy com martial arts story, get buy like Ninjas Stars and ship's kind of a kid like. I thought that was dope, but uh, Christmas ninety seven, my my aunt and uncle invited me out, and I mean by that time, you know, I was I was in my twenty but my uh like my high school girlfriend, and we kept it up. You know, she was two years younger than me, but you know, we were still together. I don't know off although she was kind of self destructing, like she died a few days for Christmas ninety seven. I was like, really fucking distraught. Man. It's like my man and uncle are like, yeah, come come out here for Christmas, which was great, but uh so I went out one night. That's my older brother was still talking to me. I went out with him my sister in law, and I got like rip ron drunk, and then we passed the Ink House, which was Christie's tattoo shop, which he was obviously laundering a huge amount of fucking money fro him. But it's like a Hell's Angel shop, and uh but I go in there. They got the blue fon next to the Hell's Angels flag, like right there in the lobby. You can't miss it. I mean, this was like thirty years ago. This was the fucking Clinton nineties, okay. And then you go into the room where they're actually you know, like inking people, and they got like the Reich's creeks flog, you know, the like the Warrenson you know, like hanging a vertically. So this place was like this place had more like this place had more like Nazi flags than like A and P headquarters in the rockwell days, like nobody was like fire bombing it, you know, And I, uh, the Hell's Angels the reason why the Sea Rooms being associated with bikers, you know, the hell the Hha's were uh from oak you know, and uh, the Sea Rooms, I believe, and one percent of the correct me, I don't. I don't know nothing about like motorcycle culture at all. I was always a car guy. And plus here it's not really a thing. I mean that there's there's a Chicago Outlaws, but I gets see it. But I believe that, uh. I mean, you know, the HA is always more swastikas, but the Sea Rooms, Uh, that was the filthy fu badge. You know, like if you've done like real dirt for the club, like murder somebody or something, you were the filthy few and you got the s the sea rooms, so like by point being like the fucking Bay Area was like full of dudes like tooling around a bike to like sea rooms, and like nobody was like going berserk about it. But apparently in like the former capital of the Confederacy, if you wear like a shirt, there's not even a swastik on that shirt. It's like that unless you're count that triskelion. But uh if if you were in like a shirt with the heraldic symbols of a long defunct to German military unit, that's like an outrage. But even uh yeah, I don't know. It was just interesting man, because like I said, when when I shouted that, I shouted out in social media with what we experience, and then a bunch of people who like go, yeah, like Richmond's a fucking dumb yeah. And then like I said, I I know either Burden or Wellbanger. It stayed there for a minute and then Burden confirmed He's like, oh yeah, he's like fuck that fucking place, you know, like I said, he's local to Virginia. Yeah, very uh, very weird man, But I mean live and learn, man, Like I said, that's half the reason I travel was because of uh, the main the main reason is that I can you know, chill with you and the fellows, but also spread the good news to all of our friends. But also I like to get a sense of what's happening places. And you know, the main right the Greyhound is because I hate flying, Like even were it not fu bar, I just don't like it for all kind of reasons. But also like from from greyhound level, you you kind of discern like American low life and stuff kind of like you know what's uh, I don't know man like I but you know, I think I got a good sense of of what things are like. But uh but I mean that's thing too, Like this stuff is like totally performative. Like I saw my friend the other day. Uh we were talking about what a faggot Bruce Springsteen aka the Girl Bosses. I mean, Fristine has always been a fucking faggot. But uh now I guess he's he's plugging like no king's merchandise, Like why why is Trump a king? Like that? That's that I I I'm not being up too said, genuinely can't follow that line of reasoning, Like why you see a king like Trump is Royalty, Like is he like the Duke of New York or something like?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: And why? The whole lore, if you want to be a stupid fuck, is that people like Trump are Nixon or George Wallace. They're they're racists who are using demagaugery to spoof the process like that. The narrative isn't that these guys are part of an aristocracy that are kings? Like what does that mean? Trump's over taxing? Te are they? Are they also mad at King Charles? I mean, I don't think you've be mad at King Charles. He's like a money python character. He's like pitiable and he's like on to ununintentionally funny. But are they mad at him too? Or are there only people who aren't kings? What they call them?
Speaker 3: That every well everybody, it's just a talking do they like.
Speaker 1: Remove kings from the deck of cards because it's an evil totem? But it doesn't make any fucking sense? Well it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean nothing makes sense anymore I do.
Speaker 2: Here are guys putting out stuff like this, like you know, it's like, oh, you know, you know Thomas Massey's anti white.
Speaker 3: It's like when is he ever? What what are you talking?
Speaker 2: I mean, like and this is like they are cope, Yeah, for backing the fucking rabbis who got you know, who got Met Massey kicked out and a guy who's taken already fifteen million dollars from Apack And like it's just basically put in there to be like to so the Jews can go, look, this is what we can do to you if you don't vote our way.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's James Trafficking reads like. Don't get me wrong, I think Trafficking was a better man than Massy. I don't. Oh yeah, like you're gonna do with what he or these like Zionist piece of shit think of him. But I, I mean anybody anybody who fucks with uh regime stuff as a joker and not not in like a KOI. But I don't, Yeah, I just don't. At one time, even stupid polemic had had some like rational relationship to reality, you know, like uh, like it'd be like saying, fuck Joe Biden. He's a stupid chink. He's like melosic dong. I hate all those fucking chinky fucks like Joe Biden. No chinks. It's like, are you well fucking retarded, you know, I don't. Uh what's also too, Like I don't. It's like when that one fucking idiot like Michael Shannon, like starfuckers and other losers like make a big deal about him because he's like a Chicago guy. He always been like a bunch of ship like he was speaking.
Speaker 3: Of one Boardwalk Empire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, usually that movie the Bike Riders and whatever. But yeah, right right, that was a big thing. Uh is a big role. But that fool he was like he was like ranning about Trump. It's like, bro, what why do you go fuck what Rabbi Trump does doesn't do? You've got like zero dick skin in this and you're you're like you're like you're like some like regime media guy. You're like getting very rich, like working in the same fucking business as mister Trump. Like why why do you care? There's nothing to do with you, you know, like like what do you what do you get out of pretending to care about this? You know, Like, I I mean that doesn't make any sense either. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've almost come to the conclusion that even people who even people who call themselves Christian and have like a good confessional heritage, they rely on all the checks more than they do on like their own faith, like they're more serious about they're more serious about.
Speaker 1: But they but if that even that's performative, Like they're not gonna if they if they were facing if they were facing Gulegg time, or if somebody you know, threaten their life, they'd uh, they'd like sell their own kids into fucking sex slavery. It's just talk, man like, you know, I uh, like people can tell me I'm lying whatever, man Like one of the reasons I I fly my flag the way I do, and so of people think like I don't go armed man, because I'm not gonna carry a piece without paperwork, especially because I got felony background, because like then I'd go to prison, man, you know. And like when I in in my home, it's older than his story, but you know, like uh, and the fellows are worried, you know, like Kayser he was worried somebody's gonna try to hurt me in in Bitchmond. But I'm like, man like, I'm like, I'm like, look, I appreciate the veram much that you guys are concerned, but I'm like, if if it happens, it happens. Man, I'm not worried about it, you know. Uh, I mean that's already coded anyway, and do fake. But you know, I if they told me tomorrow I'm gonna go to prison for doing what I do, I wouldn't do anything different. I'd I'd be like, Okay, I guess I'm gonna go to prison. Like these motherfuckers that were who pretend like they love Zog, they would not do that. They'd immediately drop the fucking a. No, no, nobody. Nobody's gonna like die for Israel or like sacrifice their kids fort and Yahoo. Nobody kind of like garbage they talk on the internet. These uh these like literal retards, like like shitty under rugs, quirky fucking James Lindsey. He's he's he's not gonna like kill people or lay on his life like for Greater Judea. He's gonna post like retard selfies of him, like pretending to be Jewish and putting on retard somber face in front of like the magic wheeling wall that that's the equipment, Like taking a fucking selfie with like some lead he address a snowhited disney Land, you know, that doesn't mean you're gonna die from Mickey Mouse. So I mean as to consider it too, but I'm that's one of the reasons. That's one of the uh that that that's one of the reasons why Moslims who know their ship they uh, they they don't invoke that like Salafi polemic like about the Crusaders, because their old thing is you're apostates. You don't believe in anything. You know, you you believe you believe in money, and you know that's that's why like you'll literally do anything for money, you know. And I mean that's that's why they know the win. You know, that's true. Like there's not uh really the only actual Christians I know are you guys. I know, like really, I know, like a hardcore like Bible prods, like way way more committed than me. Okay, I know, like very hardcore orthodox the Roman Catholic guys. But I mean that's it. You know, like some some if you like actually watched like that kind of like joel ostein stuff. He doesn't even mention scripture. He'll drop some from the Gospels like about how like you know, if you if you live the right kind of life, you know, man from heaven will would you. But it's it's a what was that guy in the in the nineties who had those like you could order his tapes, those like like self help videotapes. He's literally like lifting that guy's script and then at the end like, oh amen, that's it. That's it's not that there's nothing religious about that, you know, they're not They're not like living a Christian life. There's no like contemplation behind it. It's you know, I'm a good person because I don't use bad language, and I send money to this self help guru and I'm pretty well off, so that means that I'm the elect. And when I go to this building and we you know, watch this guy on the big screen, I meet other people who give me stock tips. It's it's literally that, you know, pimpish and simple minded, you know what I mean, at least what I will see. In the North, people won't really put on errors like that. You know. Uh, everybody here pretty much goes to church because you look, there's kind of like a whirl if you don't. But people aren't gonna drop on you like, oh yeah, I'm religious, like say like we're gonna say a prayer now when it's like this totally like fo shit, because like I mean, do I You'm wrong. It was like fucked up fake stuff here too, But it's not like that. That's like uh that that's that's kind of like a southern and Southwest thing, you know, like it uh but yeah, it's not there's like nothing to it. I uh well, that's also to why I've pointed out to people this like Christian Zionism garbage. It's it's like five million miles wide and like a quarter a centimeter thick, like nobody actually believes in that. And it's not even like there's not even like a theological divide. It's not even like well, you know, these guys like John Hagey, they have like an incorrect duration of scripture. They don't read scripture, they don't cite it. It's just like Jews are this magical race of elves, and Jesus was a magic elf because he was Jewish and and the Philistines were evil Palestinians, and the magic elf Jewish people are gods and our betters, so praise is real. It's like literally that fucking retarded, you know, Like that's why that's why I went future mass Grave occupant. Ted Cruz was like on Tucker, he was just giving like blank looks. When Tucker's like, well yeah, but it's agin like christ, you know, they's saying I scripture, He's like, well, I was raised this way. It's like, bro, I don't know if you were raised a fucking scientologist. That doesn't answer the question. You know, maybe you were raised the fuck sheep. So you're telling me, hey, I was raised this way. So it's all good. Bruh, you know it's not. I mean that, but these these people literally don't have a better answer, Like that's why it's ridiculous. And people like this is like some perennial thing like that's it's it doesn't actually exist, you know. But i'sn't even even line too, Like one of the reasons I I one of the reasons I discouraged social media. I'm here here, I am being a fucking hypocritics. I set up a timeline. In my defense, I only did that to plug the book. But uh, these these these fucking Internet retards, they don't actually exist. They're like these weirdos and like geography and nowhere places and like they're blowing off steam by like saying bullshit on the internet, like they they're not actually engaged on anything. But next to some like paget neighbor, you don't know, they got some like wife or girlfriend who hates some and like never gives them any pussy. They got some like job they hate, and they're terrified that like anybody would find out they like told like a nigger joke in the internet because they think that they think some like Orbital Bombardment Platform will like shoot you with a laser if anyone finds out you type like nigger on the Internet. But it's like these guys only actually exist, you know. And that's why you know, conservatism or whatever, it's it's a media branding. Like that's basically like saying that you that's basically saying that's who're going saying like you stream like Netflix shows. So I encourage people like acknowledge that, like understand that too, Like this shit doesn't actually exist.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like a real part isan and I'm not I'm not suggesting people who violent things that break the law at all. I do not endorse that that's never acceptable. But you think I got provisional Litterray was sitting around in nineteen eighty five, like worrying about what some fucking dickhead was like writing to the Belfast Times like the Letters section, like why these people shouldn't even like be in your fucking radar? You know?
Speaker 3: Well, and now people, that's why people are obsessed.
Speaker 2: You'll you'll have these guys who are on like hyper on Twitter, and as soon as somebody posts something they don't agree with, it's like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna do my duty. I'm gonna go in there and I'm gonna show them how wrong they are. And it's like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's corny and weird, but no, but it's as real as video games. You know. That's why. Uh I mean, uh I let stuff roll off me. I'm as fucking water tight as a frog's ass, okay, but uh, like they had decide. It's like, look, man, if if if you've got it's like, if you've got that much of a beef about like what I'm doing, and you're like that like committed to it, it's like why why don't why don't ever like fucking why I don't ever like see you or hear from you? This is like all I do, man, better words, you can call me like a loser or an insane person or a dick or whatever, but it's so like I live in real space, man, I don't live on the fucking internet, you know. And if you're a mister, I'm gonna set you in someone it's right and kick you out of the right wing. Go ahead, man. I mean I'm not time sorrying to but fights anything like that. But I'm like, because that's gay, but like literally, but the point is, it's like I'm the easiest fucking person to get an audience with. Like why okay, so like set me right or like where where's your militia guys who are like taking the street back from dickheads like me? Oh that's right, they don't exist because you're worrying for some like shitty tech company and like saying random bullshit on the internet away from the prying eyes. If you're like mail order bride, who would get mad at you, you know, Okay, well apparently it doesn't actually exist, you know. I'm not I'm not I'm not saying what I do is so great or so ballsy because it's not at all. But I mean, I do like I do, like live my fucking principles, and I don't do anything else, you know, I mean incredibly the like orbital space Laser didn't like blast me for like saying or writing mean things.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: But it's also part of it, like main character syndrome, like the verse of all you think, like I'm so important, it's all about me. So when I write bullshit on one hundred, yeah, I mean, you know, when I write both on social media, it's.
Speaker 2: A combination of main character syndrome and thinking that they actually know shit when they don't know shit.
Speaker 1: Well that's the weirdest thing too, and that's that's really just an American thing, like I don't understand why like random over medicated housewife or like literally retarded James lindsay. It's like you have no take. That'd be like me saying, you know, I've got a theory. I've got a theory of black hole cosmology. None of people don't you know what you're talking about. I just know about this. See I'm an expert. I watched a lot of Battle Circle Actica, so this is my take. It's like you you have no fucking take, you know, Like who the told these people like they're like geopolitical experts and they they've got instincts for the subject matter greater than Henry kissing you or uh or Bismarck, Like like, where where did you get this basis for your take? You consume a lot of social media. You you you you know a lot of one liners. You've you've observed all the memes like I, you know, I like I said, you can go, you have two, So I still want somebody to tell me, like why Trump is a king? I don't know. I honestly do not understand that. And it bothers me, you know, Like there's I really like the nineteen eity Twilight Zone, and actually there was some cool stuff there, like Harlan Ellison like wrote some shit for it. There's this one episode that Wes craven a Row and then it's about this dude typical kind of like overstressed nineteen eighties, like like salesman. You know, he's got like a sick little kid at home and a wife. He's all stressed out, and one day vocabulary totally changes, like words just meaning totally different things at first. Ittars handling happening like randomly, like his neighbor refers to his dog as as us is like a hinge, and then uh, somebody first the phone is a doorway, and after a while he just can't interpret anything anymore. That's like literally the way I feel like when I when I hear these helots see the ship, like like why why is trumpet king? You know, like I that's not that they're not speaking English and a shared conceptual vernacular is commonly understood. You know. I'm trying to make that point of some people the other day.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people are just I mean, and there are some people that just don't hide it. I think they're proud of their ignorance. It's like, oh, maybe you should read this, Well, why.
Speaker 1: Would I read that? Possible?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, why would I read that? Why would I want to learn stuff? I know how stuff works.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, that's fine, but it's like, don't insist you have some take, you know it. I don't know why people are so invested in this either, And I understand I understand why. I understand the way that propaganda codes for arousing people's emotional triggers and things and and psychological control. I mean, obviously this is I spend every day like thinking about this and researching it. But I also I understand that the twenty four hour news cycle, when it became clear that it was far more effective to transform what's presented ass as news media is infotainment. I realize that that's supplanet things like soap operas and TV dramas and things like that, But uh, I still don't. I still don't fully grasp it, Like it would seem to be too prosaic and not exciting enough to gain these people's attention. I mean, how is it really that interesting to pretend that despite having absolute conceptual literacy areas of politics, pretending that Donald Trump is doing things to you personally, like why is that exciting or doing you know what I mean? Or doing things I mean higher than that if you're gonna be well or doing things for you like you're gonna be a delusional narcissist. Yeah, no percent, but it's like you're gonna be a delusional narcissists at least pretend that at least pretend the defense and te eligence agencies after you and some like total recall kind of scenario, or pretend like beautiful women want to fuck you or something like pretending like I am enraged at Donald Trump. I want to murder him. Yeah, it's like, bro, you're you're some fuck hit boomer who's losing his mind. Like go go go golfing and watch pornography like dot Donald Trump isn't isn't making your milk spoil. He's not. He's not making your corn flake soggy. You know, he's also not deporting one hundred million people for you. So maybe stop being delusional.
Speaker 2: I mean there are people, There are people on the side as equally as delusional Donald Trump. Donald Trump was going to arrest Prince Charles when.
Speaker 1: He was here. I mean I understand that a little more because people have this. People need something to sort of center their conceptual horizon, and primitive and ignorance might be so in the absence of real authority the president United States, despite the diminishing of the office, especially since Watergate, they still sort of like assign it as this as a sort of symbol of sovereign authority. I get this kind of like infantilitic zero worship with the President more than I do some guy who's like never been to prison, never gone hungry, never any real problems in life. You know, he's some boomer who's like wealthier than ninety percent of the country, like flying into rages because he thinks Donald Trump is doing something to him. That's far, far, far weirder. I think when I was a kid, wealthy middle aged and elderly men, if when I when we were kids, because we're at probus at the same age, if wealthy, middle aged and elderly men were publicly flying into trembling rages claiming that Ronald Reagan was doing things to them, they'd probably be institutionalized, because that's what insane people do. I think Donald Trump is a total piece of shit and a contemptible human being. I literally expend zero emotional energy on Donald Trump. I don't even think about him. You know, I can't imagine living my life otherwise. I don't even think about Benjamin Ntnyaku. I don't even think about that ass soul the ball who tells stories about his IDF date like what why why what? I that guy didn't murder my family, That that guy didn't uh, you know, inject cancer into me in my sleep. He does something like zionis dickhead. You know, I don't. I don't understand this like sort of rage fix that people need. I mean, I guess it's born of uh. I think a lot of a mass psychology. That's why uh. I cited Robert Putnam and and Chris real Lash and some of these other guys in my manuscript. It was in context. It was in the chapter about the propaganda war during the Second World War and the structuring of the narrative of anti fascism and things. But I think a lot about symbolic psychology because I think that that's sensual to the way human minds conceptualized things. I mean, I know it is. And at the center of propaganda his symbolic the psychological aspects and and and and conceptually coded triggers designed to draw out, you know, responses to the symbolic phenomena. So I get that, But I guess, uh, I guess I don't understand that this like read thing. Well, do you think there were times in my life, especially when I was a young man.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, they posit this theory to you.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just gonna quick, okay, no, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: The a lot of the boomers like because just because of age, they didn't get to go to Vietnam. They didn't get to go to war, and maybe like there's a certain sense that people need to feel need to participate in that or else they're going to Kazinski wrote about this, where they're they're going to use they're gonna have surrogate activities, They're gonna have sarrogate activities where they you know, politics, everything becomes about politics now because you know, because I wasn't able to to exercise my power process in my life, and you know, basically all I've all I've done is work and and John Cruise's and do nothing else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but these idiots also there are the kinds of guys who like call the law on you because they don't like the shirt you're wearing or something. But you can't have it both ways, man, you can't. You can't. You can't be a normy civilian but also demand you need like action and excitement. These guys don't even know what to do with it if it fell in their land. Man, I don't know the first thing from some like dynamic man of action or like a tough guy. But I always felt I feel there's a bunch of fucking uh like hood dudes and special Forces vets and like high incident violent guys like want to hang out with me, like apparently I'm not. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying like I'm so fucking cool. What I'm saying is that, like, apparently you don't. You don't need some like personal body count and nom or iraq for like people to like respect you. Man. I remember I felt like I was missing out because I didn't I didn't get to like blast people when I was nineteen years old in a war zone. Like if it happened, it would have happened. I mean, I wouldn't have been afraid of it. But it's not an experience I desperately cove it. I don't. I don't really like violence, man, Like it doesn't. It doesn't make me ill or something. I'm far from a pasivest, but I don't like it. I never did, you know, I guess I was about to say a minute ago. There's been there's been times I got like really really angry, especially when I was young, you know, and especially when you have trouble controlling your passions and things like that, and especially where you know, like arros is involved in things. But every single one of those times, it's because somebody personally slighted me in some horrible way your or really really hurts somebody that I loved. I've never gotten I've never felt like I was losing control of my temper because a public figure did something on TV. You know, like I said, so recently, it was understood that people who think that way, you're basically like sliding into John Hinckley territory, because that's what crazy people do. You know, if you want to blast the president because you're convinced that he's stealing your thoughts or turning your son gay, or you know, he's the reason why you can't get your dick hard or your corn flakes taste bad, that's called mental illness. It's not normal, you know. I mean, don't get me wrong. I have some pretty strange thoughts, man, And especially when I was younger. You know, I dream like really vividly. Since I got back from the road, I I think, you know, like like I said, my dad thinks the international situation is upsetting me. So when I was feeling like I was getting sick again, he advised me to avoid her international news. And I mean, I can't fully do that because I got to stay abreast of these things. But I think he's not entirely wrong. But I used to I I used to not know how to manage these like really vivid dreams because it would color my mood, you know, for a days subsequent. Then. Uh it's a really draining experience. And you know, mental space is is its own place. I mean that's that that's not just like a cartesan variable that s emphasized. The it's part of like a thought experiment, you know, it's it's a real thing, and people's uh conceptual quotients. You can measure things like emotion or conceptual life like you can intelligence. You know, I believe, and if you live in your mind a lot, which I do, you know, I deal in concepts and things, you know, it can be very very draining, you know. So I'm not I'm not saying I'm the most like stable person or something psychologically, but uh, this uh kind of a negative emotional investment and what amounts to really trivial and and at based stupid propaganda. That's not uh something Uh that was the norm. AKA. So the last time I was my temper because my hands slipped and I dried a frozen peach at the bottom of the oven. That really sucks, man, especially if it's like a good pizza. Like generally I'm a pizza Synoptics in Chicago, but uh, there's a couple of brands of frozen pizza that are pretty dope, and like the Journos was pretty dope. And back when Dominics existed, like shy Town people remember Dominic's, this big grocery chain that was literally founded by whopping.
Speaker 3: How much fucking pizza did we eat in Richmond Massive Mounts?
Speaker 1: It was glorious. Yeah, Brent Bitchmand actually had some really dope pizza. Not not as good as here, but Charlie found this pizza place and it was fucking fire man, it was really good. And yeah, we devoured like I mean, admittedly it was like like twelve hungry motherfuckers on dick. Yeah, we we pounded. Let's see. I got the first thing when I got to town is like I made Curtis, Uh, there's out. I think the Fellows are trying to sec really kill me because they run in this Airbnb three flights of stairs. Each flight was like the Exorcist stairs. So like I'm like hobbling up there. It's like insane man, like, uh, I felt like climb fucking Mount Everest. So uh but CURTA Curtis is a great guy and like he got there early, so he was like he was really happy to see me because I was like the second man on dick. So like I got him to uh, I got him to I got him to give me. It's like a bush Mills who went out and got like one of the big balls at bush Mills that was like gone immediately. It's like I got another one who went out the next day and then uh our uh, our patron had benefactor got me like a whole handle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't believe. I couldn't believe it when a handle showed up. I'm like really.
Speaker 1: Like fifteen pizza. Yeah it was pretty out of hand, man, but uh it uh but no, but a Togay's point, if I, uh if I food board my own pizza, like yes, would I would becoming raged. I'd uh I'd stalk like the streets like in a rage until I found like a vulnerable old person or a prostitute, and I would like murder.
Speaker 2: Them, dude, like they for my pizza.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 2: Dropping the pizza and losing the pizza wouldn't bother me as much as the fact that I have to clean that fucking oven.
Speaker 1: Now. Now that's what I do. Like I kidnap a hooker or a vulnerable old person, I'd like make them clean it up, and then i'd like throttle them to like set it for my rage. I'd beg like, look, it's not a personal honeting. But I'd be like I I I dropped my pizza and now I gotta work it off somehow, you know, and you're the designated victim. I'm sorry, so just like clean that shit and then you die. I actually wouldn't do that. I like women. I don't want to hurt them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's we don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: There's like some women i'd have like lo bottom eyed or institutionalized. But that's That's.
Speaker 2: Another thing I saw in Richmond that I haven't seen in a long time is street walkers, like legit street walks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's you see that here too, you just don't see it in the city center. That's what it was like Fooar to me because we were was like Jake was saying too, where we were staying on East Carry. That's kind of like the city center. That's why there was like little bookshops and shit. I mean that'd be like, uh, I mean, that'd be like if I mean really Cob was like infinitely bigger'd be like you saw some like hooker walking down the Magmile. It's like, I mean you go to the dope spot of the deep hood. Yeah, you see that, but you certainly don't see it. Uh, just like in the middle of the fucking town center, like you see some of that in Portland, especially back in the day. It's like pre COVID, but it's like more subtle it like then, these girls who were selling their pullee. First of all, they didn't come out until around you know, like like at until like after hours joints where the only places open. But they'd be wearing like normal they'd be dressed like normal civilians. They kind of like sun her up to you and they ask you for a cigarette and be like, hey, can I walk with you? You know, and then they'd be like, you know, you want to go somewhere, you know, you want to you want to have fun, or you like you're holding any dope. And then again clear it was underway A man I knew from jump because I mean, frankly, I'm like not, I'm not know that good looking or cool, like like even even kind of broken down. Random girls in their twenties want to want to like have sex with me, but like, uh, you know you'd uh, but that's kind of the way they'd play it. But no, I Richmond is fucking grimy, man. I mean, like I said, I didn't and I don't get me wrong. I mean, I guess I am well traveled as I am like basic going a straight line from like New York to like Portland in my travels, I I don't I don't get down to like the deep South man. You know it's and it really it really is different, you know what? And up here I mean you know that. I mean you live down there, Yeah, like in good ways and bad it's differently not up here. And you know I've had uh when I was on the road, uh going to uh when we were going to oh, we were going to o GC like year before last, uh because like young Wyatt drove me and uh we stopped in Louisville because we've been on the road uh for a minute. We like basically like we left early in the morning, went all the way through the Louisville see never were like both starving, you know, and the suburbs of Louisville are like real hood man. And then and then like a high incident, like like bad stuff happens there, you know. But at the same time, you go into like downtown Louisville, it's kind of run down, but you don't see like hookers walking around, you know, and you don't see just like rundown ship. Well it was bizarre two man. Like when uh, when I got to town, the greyhound doesn't stop at like the transit station there. It stops it. It just like lets you out in like this big like parking lot, uh, which is kind of weird. But uh, it was only like five It was only a five minute from the place like as the crow flies because because all them one way streets, we had to like weave around. It's like it was black chick Uber River picked me up, which she's perfectly polite, you know, and and fine, like a lot of black folks are in the South, you know. But she pulls up. At first, I thought she fucked up the du Like all I see is a Jimmy John's and on Carrie Street he's carried. It's like there's a quarter mile of cobblestones. Then it just stops and it's like tore up breakework in potholes.
Speaker 3: It's like, the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: You know? And we were walking around like there's just like random piles of bricks and stuff. It's like, yeah, there's something really blown out about it.
Speaker 2: So I stayed. I stayed about ten minutes south of you guys, outside of the city, and there was a seven eleven down the street. The seven eleven literally had three fucking hookers in the parking lot with their fucking pim.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just like, what the fuck is this place?
Speaker 1: Did you get together get another pimp?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 1: I was like I would become like I would become homies with their pimp, Like uh like if they especially see if they had King Cobrat at seven eleven, I would have gotten some King Kobra. I would have been like, hay, homie, like how's it going, Like how's everything in the pimp business? Man? Like I'm new to town, and like I'd be like, you know, look, you know, I'd be like I'm I'm a I'm a I'm a I'm very much a white boy, but I'm an entrepreneur. Man, you think I could like be a pimp too. You know It's like I got King Kobra, like and can you give me some pimp advice? Man?
Speaker 3: You know, well, I think I got.
Speaker 1: References from corn Bread in Chicago and he'd be like, Man, I know Conbee didn't get my cousin, No go ahead.
Speaker 2: I think my pimp pans not as strong as it used to be.
Speaker 3: I don't think i'd be good in the game.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you got no amic in because you're Spanish, so like me, I'd have to like I have to, I'd have to drop like I'd have to name drop Cornbread or something.
Speaker 2: But uh, I just uh well, and that pimp was Spanish. I uh in that in that in that seven up in parking lot. Interesting. Yeah see you guy. You guys were like you guys had like an automatic report.
Speaker 1: Man. I there's this place, uh wa Kegan, ILLINOI is really strange. They've got like a really good high school football program, but walle Keegan. Uh it's a really rough hood. It's Lake County. It's like an hour north of Chicago and that's right where Great Lakes and Naval bases, which is where like Navy boot camp is, you know. And but uh, there's this really awesome restaurant a Route forty one by wal Kegan in North Chicago called the Full Moon. It's twenty four hours. It like big diner. They got really good biscuits and they got really good omelets and stuff. But uh, if you go there after hours, you know, like after midnight, there's a bunch of North Chicago cops and a bunch of like pimps, like actual like dudes you look look like they're out of like some cheap movie like dudes, like big hats and like uh where in I don't even what you call it. They look kind of like though them like teddy boy hipster like drape jackets, but they're cut shorter and they got like wider lapels like you'd see like dudes wear a nose, and like guys like big like pinky rings like I shoot you now. It was like a cartoon and there were times, uh yeah, there were there were times so like uh like like not disrespectfully, but like I talk some ship to those guys, like they thought it was funny. But I'm sure they chopped it up to like this this is one strange drunk white man. But but uh, I mean, I don't know. We had like a kind of when I when I when I see people. I that's why I felix the cats, my spirit animal that just kind of like walk around and and like cautiously fuck with things I think are interesting, including people. You know. Uh so I if people strike me as funny, you're weird, I find it entertaining like engage with them, you know, like that's that's kind of like a hobby of mine. Like it can backfire, you know, because then suddenly like you can't get away from some fool who like, uh has decided you're his friend. But uh, it's uh, it's it's a Jones that cannot I cannot break well.
Speaker 3: I think the one good thing about.
Speaker 1: Says Harris, is a war zone man, I believe it.
Speaker 2: The one good thing about this trip was it just reminded me that I never have to go back to Richmond.
Speaker 3: Ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's it's detainly not like on like I kicked. I got kicked to the balls once long ago, like when I was in high school, and uh, we we'd fight the guys from deer Field for no reason, like, uh, like I hung out all kinds of people in high school from uh like gearheads and the dudes that took like autos class with to like Stoner's to to jocks and preppy guys. But we go to this bigger square kind of like kind of like on the border of Cooking Lake County. If the Deerfield guys were there, we'd like decide to stop the ship out of them. But one time, like we are asses totally kicked because like they showed up like mob deep with backup, and this guy like literally just like kicked me straight up on the balls.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It hurts so bad I can't even describe it. And I never want to experience that again. I also don't ever want to go to Richmond again.
Speaker 2: And uh you know, yeah, the worst the worst thing about getting hit in the balls is that like two seconds before the pain, when you know the pain's coming but it hasn't come yet, and you're like oh oh fuck, oh fuck ah, and there it is, yeah yeah yeah, And then I I wouldn't let my girl, I mean not to be tm, I wouldn't let my girlfriend touched me for days and like, you know, it's funny.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is not at all funny. You know that.
Speaker 3: I only cracked up because I've been.
Speaker 1: Hitting, Like that's that's honestly the only time it happened. Uh, but it's like something it sticks in my mind because it's like I don't ever want to repeat that, And yeah, it's similarly I feel about Bitchmind. I don't want to go to bitchmand again, you know, like it Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well we'll see each other again in three weeks, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, yeah that'll be awesome. No. The ODC Conclave, I mean, the ODC peoples, including yourself, always like treat me really well and I really really appreciate them, man like sincerely. But that's always a blast, uh, just because it's in It sounded like a chill resort and them hotel rooms are really nice and I was goetting, like really good sleep out there because it's something too like fresh country air, and uh, like last year was dope because like Arthur was my roommate and uh, it's okay, reminds me of being in college or being or being on the road when like me and the guys I'm like Jim and we go to parleting meets are like bodybruling shows. Because I'd always like bunk with them guys, and that was fun. And I like Arthur's my roommate last year, and uh, we had a lot of fun. He's got he's he's got a fight coming up, so we ain't gonna be on deck. But the Wisconsin guys reached out to me and they said they're gonna drive me, which is great. They're a bunch of young dudes. I I met the end Biana guys a couple of weeks ago, which was a lot of fun. They invited us to They invited me and mister j to uh this like brewery and barbecue place, and it was really good. Man. But they got a lot of guys in their chip there. They're like twenty five deep, and uh, we had a lot of fun. Man. But I never met the Wisconsin guys, but they said that there's stoke for me to ride with them. They were a bunch of young dudes, so that should be fun. Man.
Speaker 3: I'll Wisconsin guys.
Speaker 1: They're gonna stick around for the after party and stuff. Yeah I'll get to meet yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah no, I yeah, no, Wisconsin's Wisconsin's cool, man, like it gets they get something of a bad rap, not for being like rundown or something. All. There are some rundown places for sure, but uh, like Milwaukee's a fun town and like Wisconsin people are are nice. It's a lot it's a lot of as outlaws from like Indiana, because in indiana's a bunch of like Ulster Scott Bastards and uh like high Incident Peckerwoods was kind of sounds like a bunch of fat Bavarians, like Sergeant Shoal. So it's one like drink their beer and eat their cheets and like watch the packers.
Speaker 2: My youngest were just fine. My brothers lived in Wisconsin for like twenty years now.
Speaker 1: Oh no way, that's yeah, no, it's cool man. I've been well, I'll uh yeah no for the uh we'll we'll, I'll go up there with the the fellas. Uh and then yeah, like later that weekend, it's it'll be my birthdays, so that'll be a lot of fun. Yeah. I'm gonna raise up in a minute, man, because uh I got a late start today. Man. That's well, like my hair was wet, like uh, I mean I was up early. I wake up early, whether one of you or not, you know, but I I didn't do ship until like a half hover a one while if i'd like take a shower and get presentable. But I'm gonna I'm gonna go to the Landmark and eat a the old tat and I'm gonna try and get some long form stuff done, man, because I gotta get I gave myself. Uh like I you know, I was on the bus for like twenty one hours the way home, and uh then Big d and Cornrid picked me up. But I told him to I hop like there that that's like well worth the price of admission. Man, like big Dy and Cornbred will drive me to the bus. Have I taken them Mickey D's or I hop sometimes I can play get them with Mickey D's. But like they were demanding I hops which one I hop? But uh so then I got home and I was really whipped out from the road. So I gave my I said, I gave myself told today to chill, but I got some excuse for not being productive today. So no, this was great man, and well, uh reconvened.
Speaker 2: I got just let you know, at the po box today I went and not only got a got a letter from a little gift from a friend and Idaho shout out to my buddy. I also got the new he said Cocaine and the new Analope Hill stalin Germany and Stalin's Cross Harris book the print copy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man, it's uh that's a fantastic book.
Speaker 3: They sent me this and uh exhaustive.
Speaker 1: This is freaking really cool man too. Yeah. It's about uh the Germanic SS, and it's written late in the war and the Dutch were like the backbone of the Germanic SS. For those that don't know the this was not the says it was. It was the it was the quote of the algamite s S for Germanic states or nations rather you know, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands. It was a there was a a Flemish uh organization as well. But it's really it's really fascinating. And I'm kind of a sucker for like Germanic heraldry and stuff, and uh, I find that really fascinating. But uh no, I I love Ammerald hill Man. That's why I was so stopped that you know, they made the offer to work with me and publish the book, and they had a really nice Christmas party.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm going to be there this year. I'm going to uh.
Speaker 1: Tailor man Hill. Oh yeah that that that's that's awesome man. And it's a blast. Uh. And Philly is an awesome town. Man. And like when I was in Philly, like I said, I got there, that's another uh situation where the Greathound just like kicks you out in the middle of Philly.
Speaker 3: Like I remember, and where they set you at it was like right in the middle of the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just fine, but you know, it was like seven in the morning and uh, so I couldn't check into my hotel to like three. So I gets there's actually like this cop who was like hanging out uh by the the rapid transit system. They got an l there kind of like they do here. So I sit to the cop and I'm like, hey, man, uh, I'm like, uh, I'm a tourist and I can't go to my hotel yet. I'm like, you got you got any recommendations for you know, what I should see in Philly And he's like, well, you could go get drunk because the bar was in Fishtown open early here and I'm like, okay, thank you, officer, so I could go to Fishtown. I didn't get drunk, but this lady, uh, this this lady running the bar. Like I told her my deal, and they they started breakfast and stuff and you know, then like as the day went on, so she's like, oh, yeah, you're going to hang out as lung as you want to. Actually, i'd be in lunch there. She said, Yeah, we ordered from this like Italian Dandwich police, you know, and like I'll call him for you, and just like Samwich was incredible too, like a king. But then when I shouted out I was in fish Town, like a bunch of the Philly guys I came over to this bar to hang out with me because they like knew about this bar, and we we had a blast. Man, it was a lot of fun. I said. No, I got nothing but a nice thing to say about Philly. Man. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but uh no, I gotta speaking of eating, I gotta go, I gotta go eat a belt and uh try and do something productive. Yeah, well, well we'll collab tomorrow. Man. I got on my phone and uh, yeah, thanks so much for doing this man, all right, man, especially especially Yeah, yeah yeah, we'll talk later, all right. The good peoples, thank you for turning out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course,