Speaker 1: One one with Linchin Taco, Orlando's Rock Station one O one one. W JR are nine oh five this morning, rock the bank, cash giveaways, kick back in hourly chances while you rock on the job to win one thousand dollars. Get the keywords you hear each hour. Enter them at WJR dot com. Random drawing done every go around someone hooking up with a thousand.
Speaker 2: Bucks and will remind you all throughout the day. The person on air is going to remind you when that keyword's coming up. So you're ready because at the end of the day, we want WJRR to have the most winners. I'm sorry to be selfish, but it's true. All about you, Bob, all about our station and you the listener winning one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: All right, let's begin, and I think I'm I'm probably botched the name of this because I'm not from Minnesota. Chacopee, Minnesota, unimportant. It is important because that's where the Beymont by Wyndham Hotel is. I'm saying the pronunciation.
Speaker 2: Most people really don't care, all right, what's going on at the hotel?
Speaker 1: Uh? That was the side of this year's Big Oh Frozen fantasy event uh put on as the entire hotel was runted out by an organization known as Midwest Euphoria. This sounds like horn Dog Central. What's this swingers club? Who rents the entire hotel? And they did this over a few days at New Year's Did they ask TV check the entire Beaymont by Wyndham Hotel? Well of swingers?
Speaker 2: Do they STD check before you're allowed to check into the hotel? Honestly, that's an honest question. I have no clue, Takobot and for anybody, any of our swinger listeners, I know we have some two two five, two six, what's the what's the procedure with that? When you're going to a swinger event? They can't just let somebody that's hurped out just walk in and hurpify the place.
Speaker 1: I would hope not. Yeah, But anyway.
Speaker 2: Two two five, if you have any intel on that, you don't have to send some long text, but just if they check on tests or not, because that's just you know, it almost seems like a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 1: Well, the whole thing kind of had a dark cloud over it after two of the participants were found dead in various states of decomp a couple of days into it. Sounds like they had odeed maybe the first day they got there, before they even got down to swinging. How long did this event go? It was a few days. I mean, if they were already.
Speaker 2: In deep, if you had plans with them, you know, you and your bet are half where Sarah and Bob.
Speaker 1: The sponsors of the Big O' Frozen Fantasy event, wanted to be known that they strictly state narcotics are prohibited at the event. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Come on, if you're going to a swinger's event, I'd imagine you have to be a little.
Speaker 1: Bit very least there's gonna be it's gonna snow, right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, for the pronunciation of that thing, shacko P. I said, shacko pee. I know all that was you said, I'm probably gonna watch this, and I'm letting you know. Two listeners that actually cared texted in shacko P. Probably because they're from Minnesota. That's i'd imagine. Somebody said, been a swinger fifteen years when you go to the you know, swinger hangout, are they are they testing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean, do you do you have like a there's gotta be some sort of guardrails in place. I would hope. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like, I mean, when you send a kid bowling, you have those rails up, you know, so they're not it's so they at least feel it's kind of like giving them a trophy, right, Like every kid gets a trophy. Put up the rails. So little Johnny here I get two pins. But every time that he goes in the gutter, he's just gonna wind up in the gutter and light.
Speaker 1: The worst is that one kid who even with the rails up, still can't make the ball down there. Oh hell yeahp's like halfway, hold on, I'll go. Then you screwed it along for you, little timmy.
Speaker 2: Then you got to walk down the center in between the two things, and you've already had a thing of a bar going alley, nachos and a bucket, So you're kind of walking like this on the center.
Speaker 3: Rail right because you know, you're like, if I go one step to the right, it's so slick to make balls go down, unlike yours, the little puffy And then you're and your wife's going, oh my god, why did I marry this guy?
Speaker 1: What happened? Where was I? All right? Moving on? Uh? Did you just say herped out? You're a genius? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Did Pat say sponsors? Said there were sponsors for the event or just probably the hotel?
Speaker 1: Right? It was called the Big Old Frozen Fantasy Event. It's put on by Midwest Euphoria.
Speaker 2: All right, so the Euphoria No test? Pat at two two five two six answers about if they're testing for swingers event. Uh, no test rubber rubber rubbers x as a muss oh ecstasy. Yeah, uhh yeah. That person was raised there, Pat, the one that knew about the whatever the name was, The true name is shock Op.
Speaker 1: People care when they're from there, So that's why I tried to take care to not botch. But if you batch it, it's it's cool.
Speaker 2: We're not traffic reporters going kissing me or you know, some moron.
Speaker 1: Taco. Breaking news in the toilet paper industry, I'm ready a coalition, a private public uh shall we say UNI Unified Front has produced and is now selling the war world's first toilet paper made from used diapers. This in Japan. Yeah, not happening. We're in Japan again.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It's available on multiple retail locations in southern Japan. The paper is enthusiastically seen as an environmentally friendly alternative for the island nation's bathrooms. The project was spearheaded by the city of Shiboushi, which along with the neighboring town of Osaki, began recycling disposable diapers last April by separating them from the routine waste streams. In the first year, the city's collected ninety eight tons of diapers and other used hygiene products, which are all sanitized, bleached, and shredded into a pulp to me mixed with recycled paper at the Poppy Paper Company plant.
Speaker 2: I'm all about the environment and recycling, and I'm not using a used diaper that's been recycled.
Speaker 1: This is really full circle here with this, the circle of dude. Yeah, it is excuse me a dude white.
Speaker 2: I mean, somebody said, swinger here when my hurt flares up, I just don't manscape and shut up. Don't you even certain states you can be charged on that.
Speaker 1: Did you hear about the coyote that went shopping at Aldie in Chicago? What in coyote somehow entered in the Aldi's store ended up on the refrigerated aisles. The easiest way to get food. Climb right into the dairy case. Shoppers were quite uh, well.
Speaker 4: I'm mostly seeing in the suburbs, but we see like the apostles and all that stuff coming out.
Speaker 1: I would have ran immediately out. I would have did it back.
Speaker 4: So you had to come from the train because we get we get all kind of stuff come around through here.
Speaker 2: Hey, if I came in on the train tracks, if I'm a wild animal, right, I'm going straight into a grocery store.
Speaker 1: I got video footage of the coyote in Chicago area Aldied store.
Speaker 2: What a coyotes? Coyotes do around Central FORDA.
Speaker 1: You know what they do. They're wiping out the feral cats.
Speaker 2: Pat am I gonna waste my time chasing a nimble cat. Hell no, I'm going up to the public's climbing in to eat me some cheese, right, fire one, get one mozzarella. I'm sure I'm going to the meat aisle. I ain't gonna eat cat when I can eat cow. And they're much easier to bring down a cow and a meat case than it is out in the wild. Just you know, cause in the wild you gotta have multiple coyotes and you gotta grab them by the neck. I watch National Geographic, But if you just gozelle, if you just whying taking out a gazelle, Yeah, they take those down too. Yeah it's usually not a cow. But I'm instead of going through all that hassle of getting the neck and sitting there hanging with a sore jaw, I'm just walking up to that meat grabbing a couple of rebbis.
Speaker 1: From what you just said, I just got this weird. You know when you drive down to the turnpike and there's all those cattle ranches as you go through Osciola County. I'm cruising through that, just boring, looking airy, and you look over to your it's a pack of cootes ripping a cow parts.
Speaker 2: Honey, Look, I don't want to look at the cow and horses.
Speaker 1: No, look. Certainly living up that trip.
Speaker 2: Follow the wjr R, Orlando's rock station,