Speaker 1: Well, Joe Biden's gonna have one happy Father's Day next year. I'm gonna tell you why. Also, why did the Australians always seem to get it right and we don't. We're going to talk about groundbreaking rules from Australia everything today.
Speaker 2: So come on, uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. It's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: It is the Crew Cast. I am Carell.
Speaker 1: Happy Monday, December second. Did you make it through Thanksgiving and Good Friday or Black Friday or whatever it's called. Was it a Good or a Black Friday?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's really up to you, but did you make it?
Speaker 1: I made it. I hope you made it. Did you shop? I didn't really shop.
Speaker 3: I don't you know.
Speaker 1: After watching that show on Netflix called by It Now about the science of how we are just really conned into buying stuff we don't need. They use all these psychological tricks. I didn't buy anything. I gotta tell you, there is one thing I want to buy myself for Christmas, one thing that I do not need that no one else would buy me because it's one hundred and ninety dollars and I really don't need it, but I want it. How many of you have something like that in your world where you do not need it, You don't need it, but you want it. It's called a velvetizer, a chocolate velvetizer from Hotel Chocolate, and they do a vegan kit. You have to go in and choose your kit and then.
Speaker 3: Make it vegan.
Speaker 1: But they do a vegan kit, so they send you eight like packages of this gourmet hot chocolate and this machine, this velvetizer that makes the hot chocolate, and I want it. I don't know why. I do want to incorporate more hot cocoa into my life. It's good for you, but I don't need it. I can simply make a hot cocoa on the stove, but I really want this chocolate velvetizer. I don't know why. I like kitchen goods. I like these things, you know, but I don't need it, so I haven't bought it. It did go on sale. It is on sale today Cyber Monday, and since tomorrow is Giving Tuesday, maybe I'll give to myself tomorrow. By the way, I'm not sweaty. My niece sent me some homemade body lotion for Thanksgiving Christmas all that, and it's like cocoa butter and all this stuff. It made me shiny. I feel all shiny, but it's lotion. I'm not sweating. See my neck like, I'm all shiny. I'm glossy, girl. I need the makeup. Bam in the face. All right, Well, have you heard the news. Joe Biden is getting a fabulous Father's Day present from Hunter this coming Father's Day next year because Daddy pardoned Hunter for any crimes from two thousand and four all the way up to twenty twenty four, any like any whether they've been prosecuted or not, blanket pardon. Oh and Trump is furious, and magg is furious, and I just think that's so much better than getting him a tie, because you know what, the President of the United States has been convicted of felonies and now has had sedition and treasonous charges dropped against him, as well as classified document charges dropped against him. So if Maga is smart, they'll keep their filthy little mouth shut when it comes to pardoning anybody. Because your guy just got the biggest friggin pass on the planet. Okay, so leave Hunter alone. The only reason Hunter Biden was prosecuted was because of his last name. His crimes are not crimes, really, and I'm not making that up. The crimes that he has been accused of are normally taken care of with a fine, if they're prosecuted at all. Normally the lawyers just make a deal, They pay the fine and that's it. But no talk about which hunts because his last name was Biden. He got prosecuted, and he was about to be sentenced by Trump up pointed judges. So you bet if your father is president and there are evil, evil judges out there waiting to throw the book at you just because of who your dad is or who your political party is, then.
Speaker 3: It is up to Joe Biden to pardon him. And I don't.
Speaker 1: All I feel is joy. I'm not mad or what Joe Biden said. He wasn't gonna do it. Yes, he was running for president again and wanted to give the illusion of fairness. But now that he's been thrown out on his ear, I think he should not only be pardoning him. He should partner the Menendez brothers, he should partner a lot of people, and then he should pardon himself in case Trump tries to come after him, and he should start signing executive orders like there are Christmas with lists, you know. Just go down and just sign him, just tons of executive orders. I ain't gonna be mad at him. He's got presidential immunity. Use it before you leave. Protect us from Donald Trump. Sign some executive order that protect us from Trump. And yes, pardon Nancy Pelosi, Pardon Hillary Clinton. You're gonna have this Head of the FBI is some guy that would cash Patel whatever, crazy eyed cash, with his cross eyed and his whole saying the FBI is the source of the deep state and that he wants to dismantle it. Lord, thank goodness, I'm gonna be using the FBI anytime soon. If any of y'all planned on needing the FBI, if anything soon, you ain't gonna it.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna be there, honey.
Speaker 1: So just get used to the FBI and I'll be in there. Scolder and Mulley or Mulley and Scolder or Scully and Moulder, whatever their names are, they'd be out.
Speaker 3: That'd be it, you know.
Speaker 1: So, of course Joe Biden pardoned his son, and of course he should have. You know, it's not like he pardoned him for murder.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The Trump kids are guilty as frack for embezzlement, all kinds of other things, taking money from the Saudis in exchange for documents. Those kids are filthy. They're filthier than pigpen on a good day, you know. And you can bet Trump would pardon them. So the notion that Joe Biden shouldn't have pardoned his son, of course he should have. It's his only remaining son. His other son is dead. There's a vendetta against that son from Trump, who has sworn on day one to go after his enemies, to political to do exact se. Republicans are very good at projecting. They blame everybody else for the things that they're going to do. So Trump screams with the FBI and all that's political, political, political witch hunts. It's not, but he's gonna make it that way. And so, of course Biden should protect his son from this witch hunt that would go on under Donald Trump. He should pardon Hillary and Bill Clinton. He should pardon Nancy Pelosi, he should pardon himself. He should pardon Kamala Harris. He should just give blanket pardons to everybody in the cabinet because you know Trump's people are going to try to go after him. I'm so oh, well, he said he wouldn't. He's a hypocrite.
Speaker 3: So what.
Speaker 1: You believed him when he said he wouldn't pardon his son. I never did. Of course he should have pardoned his son. If my dad is president of the United States and these people are coming after me with some bull crap kind of charges, all because I'm related to him and they want to go after him, my dad better freaking pardon me, or he ain't seeing me at Christmas in New Year's in that Father's day. So I am all for what happened. I believe it's the right thing to do. I say, good for Joe Biden, good for Hunter Biden, and f you Donald Trump. I'm glad you Trump think this is a big middle finger to you.
Speaker 3: It is, and.
Speaker 1: I'm glad Biden's doing it. I wanted to do it some more. I want Biden to piss everybody off. I want him to sign so many executive orders that make people's head spin. I want him to pardon everybody but my dog because she done no crimes. Okay, I mean I want him to pardon people for Jaywalkin. I want him to pardon everybody. I want it to be a pardon party. This notion, Oh, pardon Bernie made off?
Speaker 3: Get it? Or did he die?
Speaker 1: Alda whatever? Pardon these people. Pardon Lusein, Maxwell, go ahead, pardon her. All she was was a female pawn in a man's game.
Speaker 3: Pardon her.
Speaker 1: Pardon me, Pardon me, Pardon me for any charges they may bring me up on for being subversive or anti American, because I watched the way we were over Thanksgiving, Yes I did, Memory's and guess what it was all about, blacklisting all about. You know, we forget that in the fifties, the McCarthy era. We forget they actually had an Unamerican Activities Committee in our Congress with our congress people.
Speaker 3: This ain't so long ago this day. Put sixty seventy years.
Speaker 1: Ago, they had the America or the National Unamerican Committee headed by McCarthy, where they brought Americans in that they thought were subversive.
Speaker 3: Read you, you don't think they're gonna do that again. You don't think they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Set up an Unamerican part panel up in Washington, DC and haul people up there that they think are un American people like me because they gonna.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you's partnering people. Pardon them all, Pardon every American. Just issue a pardon to every American. Y'all get out of jail free.
Speaker 3: Let the bat open the doors to the bath. Deal do it.
Speaker 1: Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll that's k R e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really Corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycrrell dot com.
Speaker 1: Oh boo hoo hoo, Joe blow in the chatroom at YouTube dot com, forward slash really Carell, where you could be talking to me right now, YouTube dot com, forward slash really Carrell, And don't forget I love my patrons at Patreon dot com, Forward slash really Carell. There'll be a patron chat this Sunday for the holidays. We'll be in front of my tree this Sunday. Decorate the tree with Carrel and my patrons at Patreon dot com, Forward slash really Carell, I will send out the link. Oh poor Joe blow. But Joe Biden said nobody was above the law. And then Joe Biden got the memo that plenty of motherfuckers are above the law. Okay, Joe Biden got the memo that Donald Trump is above the law, that many in his cabinet are above the law, and that Donald Trump is gonna pardon all these January sixth people when he gets into office because they're above the law. So guess what Democrats got the memo. They got the memo that there are plenty of people above the law. So why not put Hunter Biden right at the top of that list. And if that pisses you off, good, I'm glad. So many triggered MAGA today.
Speaker 3: Oh Hunter's getting pardoned. This is horrible. The President's going around, Oh this is terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you know how we feel about your criminal that you elected, So quit it. No one's above the law. Plenty of people are above the law, the top one being Donald damn Trump. Ain't no law affecting him. Mofo had secret documents in every in his kitchen damn cabinet, like there were recipes reach up for a recipe for turkey stuff in and pull out top secret documents about the Saudis. You know what I'm telling you right now, there's plenty of people above the law, just not you and me.
Speaker 3: Okay, we ain't above the law.
Speaker 1: We get punished to the fullest extent of the law because we ain't rich. You rich, You plenty of But look at Elon Musk lied on his immigration form. Is he going to be rounded up and put on a bus?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Why because he above the law. So stop acting like you don't approve of people being above the law. Maga, You sure as hell do you approve of your guy being above the law. You approve of Donald Trump not being prosecuted. That's about the biggest miscarriage of justice there is, and you fine with that. So shut your pie hole about hunch of Biden. All Hunch of Biden did was lie on a form when he bought a gun. Tolly did it, said are you a drug addict? Have you used drugs in the last year? He lied, said no, I'm not a drug addict. Because you know people so willingly admit that they're drug addicts. Oh hell, yes, I'm a drug addict. I can barely go through the day without doing some meth. Yeah, people readily admit that. Please, it was a non issue. No one else has been prosecuted for Hunter Biden's crimes.
Speaker 3: I did the research.
Speaker 1: Now, speaking of crimes, there's a new one in Australia, and I'm all for it because Australia gets it right. Okay, there was a mass shooting in Australia and guess what happened. Four days later? They outlawed guns. Okay, and they've been out illegal since then. Some of the toughest gun laws in the world in Australia. How did they happen Because they had a mass shooting and they didn't want their people and their children to die, so they outlawed guns because they said, our people and our children are more important than some gun law. Here in America, we let the number one cause of death be guns, and then screen when drag queens read to children, because in some way that's a danger. The number one cause of death for kids in America ain't drag it's guns. We don't do crap about it. But we want to punish drag queens for trying to read to children. As long as that drag queen ain't bringing a gun to class. I don't freaking care. But in Australia they banned the guns. Well guess what they did. Now There's been report after report, including a report yesterday that said children on social media is bad. They tend to self harm more, they have more depression, they have worse body image, they are objects of bullying.
Speaker 3: It is a bad place for kids. So what did Australia just do?
Speaker 1: They said, Okay, if you sixteen are under you can't have a social media account. And if Facebook and Instagram and TikTok let you, we are going to find them for every account. We are going to hold Facebook, Instagram, all of them accountable. If they let a sixteen year old Australian have a social media account, bravo Australian.
Speaker 3: The rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Since they're with their finger up their freaking nose. Oh, how can we make life better for our children? You know, how can we protect the children? Well, this is how And I don't care if the kids are gonna scream. Kids don't have to like their life until they're eighteen, then do what you damn want up until then, my house, my rules, and you know what, I think, it's fabulous that kids under sixteen won't be able to use social media. I wish they'd make it so people under sixty can't use social media.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't be able to have.
Speaker 1: A Facebook or a TikTok or anything, and tell you sixty or above. Because all these gen xers and millennials, all these fools out there complaining about their lives every day.
Speaker 3: Oh, the cost of living. Oh, I can't.
Speaker 1: How is it I want to sit at home and make one hundred thousand dollars a month and I can't. I might actually have to have a job. You mean, I can't be an influencer. I can't make one hundred grand a month by just posting some crappy ass videos.
Speaker 3: Well, life is unfair. Social media is a pit. I don't even use it.
Speaker 1: I know I should, and maybe i'd be more famous and make lots more money and all of that. I hate social media. I hate it. It's filled with miscreants. It's filled with low life scum, people who would never make anything else of their lives, and they go on social media and feel grand and all puffed up and entitled. They feel like they can just cuss somebody out, like they're experts on everything from climate change to world peace, to politics, whatever the topic du jour is.
Speaker 3: Suddenly they're an expert. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile kids have to see all that trash. No, bravo Australia. I'll give you props, Australia. You're bold. You do things to actually protect your people. You know, they don't just talk about the dangers of social media. They're all like, if social media is so damn bad for kids, and why we're letting kids have accounts? And now they're like, well, ain't I hope the world follows suit? Could you see these braddy and titled You know why Americans won't do it because parents will actually have to pay attention to their children.
Speaker 3: If you outlaw social media in the.
Speaker 1: United States and make it so only sixteen and over can have accounts, parents will have a fit.
Speaker 3: Why because then.
Speaker 1: They might actually have to parent their child. And if you've met kids nowadays, you know they ain't got no parents. Okay, these are a bunch of wild, freaking feral cats out there nowadays. These kids have no manners, They have no sense of self, they have no sense of vision of dream.
Speaker 3: They all they are are entitled lit.
Speaker 1: Uneducated a holes who grow up to be entitled, uneducated teenagers who grow into Trump supporters. And that's just the way Maga likes it. Parents, if you'd have paid closer attention to your kids, they wouldn't be out here idolizing Andrew Frickin Tate, who I think is the biggest queer alive. By the way, he is so gay, he is so anti gay that he's gay. I'm telling you Andrew Tait has affairs with men. In my opinion, you know, he just does. And if you don't know who he is, good people think he's cute.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't screw him with Donald Trump's penis, so you kidding me. But anyway, your kids shouldn't be out there on social media. You should be the media to your parent to your kids. But no, it's easier to hand them a tablet. Let them go on the TikTok, let them go on the Facebook, let them go on the Instagram or the threads or the Blue Sky. I think all those things should be gone. By the way, if you watch the movie twenty seventy eight, a brilliant piece of science fiction, it shows how we get to the apocalypse and one of the main expressways there social media.
Speaker 3: So bravo Australia. No kids under.
Speaker 1: Sixteen on social media. I think it should be no one under sticky. I'd love to see your comments down below. Go ahead, title, put them in the chat room. Let me read you made come out. Let's help do that cap.
Speaker 3: Let me check the chatroom.
Speaker 1: Check on the chat room, check out pay carell here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel cas, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, Watch and subscribe on YouTube and support the show to Patreon at Patreon on dot com.
Speaker 3: Forward Slash Really Correl thanks for almost.
Speaker 1: Thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 3: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 1: You know, you got the right to life, but do you have the right to die? They're talking about that in the UK Before we go on, I'd just like to say that in the chat room right now at YouTube dot com, Forward Slash Really, corel ri e A L l Y k Ariel three of my favorite people. You know. Listening to Barbara Streisan, I realized that even the superstars have their number one fans and the people that have been their their whole careers to support them, and they recognize them, they know them, like Madonna knows some of the fans that have been to all of her shows, and Patti the Bell does.
Speaker 3: And so I just have to.
Speaker 1: Say, James and Rachel and who are in the chat room right now, are three of my favorites. Rachel is one of my inspirations. This woman has beaten cancer and she's done it with grace and beauty. She knows how to step back and take care of herself. She's always been encouraging to me from kg O till now, always built me up when I felt down. And I just love her and I love her kitchen, and I would love to come and cook with her one day. James really is I'd love to call him sometimes when I'm feeling all medical because he knows so much. He's he worked in the medical field, and you know he can. This morning, I wondered what James would say. I've been having pains here and here, like if you stuck a rod through both of my shoulders when I sleep, but if I lay on my back it goes away. Well, I have radical radical call pathy radiocolpathy compress nerves in my neck and it can cause that. And as I was doing yoga this morning, my arms were a little shaky. It can cause that, and I thought, I wonder what James would say about this. I actually thought that this morning. And of course Randy has been an unwavering supporter of not just my show, but other liberal media. He is the example that many listeners should live by because he puts his money where his mouth is and he truly supports liberal media, not just me, but other shows. And he's not wealthy. He's not like sitting there rolling in the dough. But he believes voices like mine and others need to be heard, and he knows that that takes, you know, money. So three of my favorite people in the chat room today on this holiday season, the sleigh bells, jingling, ring ring, ringling, lou have you set up your ornaments yet? I'm gonna do it this week so Sunday we can have a call around my tree. Are you feeling holidayish? I'm not, I really not. I mean, you know, Trump is going to take office and he's got these cabinet from hell, and you know the US is gonna suffer and it's gonna get really ugly, really fast. And I know this, so I figured I might as well have a good Christmas. Plus I won't be seeing Jake and Heather, and I just saw pictures on of them and their parents, and you know I could join them, but they won't stand up for me. So oh, I've never said that out loud.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: You know how when you love someone you try not to ever slight them. I love Jake and Heather so much. I never want to speak anything but love about them. But their mother, Andrew's sister, has a beef with me because I let Heather ride a motorcycle when Heather was in her twenties, and I made sure she was safe and rode a great bike, but she burned the candles at both ends and one day should not have been driving the motorcycle with no sleep on her way to LA and had a terrible wreck, hit a tire in the middle of the road, flew forty feet, could have been killed. Her mother blames me for that, has never forgiven me for that, said, well, she needed a friend, not an uncle or whatever. An uncle not a friend, I don't know what. Anyway, she blames me for that wreck, never forgave me, and so now doesn't want to be around me. And instead of the two kids, Jake and Heather saying, too bad, Mom, we want to see Uncle Charle Thanksgiving, we want to see Uncle Charles at Christmas.
Speaker 3: Instead of them standing up.
Speaker 1: For me and telling their mom to just chill out, they don't want to get in the middle of it, so they just I don't get to see them on holidays. I spent every holiday with Jake and Heather for twenty years, and now suddenly I don't get to because Mom is going to be there, and they won't stand up to Mom and say he wasn't responsible for the wreck, you know, whatever little personal issue there. But it does hurt me that they won't stand up to her and say, look, he's coming, so you're just going to deal with it, Mom. They just rather not deal I get it. It's easier that way. So some things aren't easy, though, like dying.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: As you all know, I always worry about, you know, als or ms.
Speaker 3: I'm still worried about als. I don't know why, yes I do.
Speaker 1: I read a great article that I wanted to read verbatim to you guys, but it would take too long. And it was from a psychiatric scientific American and it's all about what they used to call hypochondria, but they don't call it that anymore. And it addresses how doctors have to be careful with patients with medical anxiety because if you tell them, you know, there's an overwhelming chance that you do not have this. You know, there's a slight chance, but there's an overwhelming chance that you don't. The person with my condition is going to be convinced they have it because there is a chance. So my doctor said to me, oh, I don't think it's anything like an ALS or anything like that, And all I heard was he wasn't completely sure. It explained it in this article perfectly. My life was in this long article and it talks about how I am tortured, how it's mental torment, how we can't fix it, it's not fixable, and how bad it is and how horrible it can affect your life. And when I read that article, I cried, I go, this is my life.
Speaker 3: I have this medical condition. This is me.
Speaker 1: And they don't know where it comes from or why you have it. They just know it can be debilitating and that doctors need to start treating their patients with care when they know they have it. Because telling me, oh, there's a ninety five percent chance you don't have ALS, all I hear is there's a five percent chance that I do. So anyway, So in the UK over this weekend, they voted to allow assisted suicide or doctor you know, doctor assisted dying, dad, And we have it in Oregon, Washington State, California to some degree. Eight states and the United States have it, and twelve countries in Europe have it, and now the UK is moving one step forward to having it there as well.
Speaker 3: And you know, I've dealt with.
Speaker 1: Terminally ill patients my whole life, with AIDS, other things, pancreatic cancer, and I have to tell you the notion that doctors won't help you die has always bothered me. Back in the age days, because it's illegal to kill somebody, we would each have to bring something the person needed, like someone would bring the pills, someone would bring the plastic bag, someone would bring and then we'd leave it in their.
Speaker 3: Room for them.
Speaker 1: But we wouldn't be in the room when they used all these various things, so that way, legally we couldn't be held accountable or liable. I have brought things to people so they can kill themselves. I absolutely have the notion that you shouldn't be in control of when you're dying. Now, of course, their biggest fear is that marginalized communities will end up being the victim of this, and courts will start deciding when people should die, and we go down that slippery slope. And as we see from overcrowding in Japan, where they're actually encouraging older people to kind of lie down and die instead of being a bird. On society, I can see the slippery slope, but healthcare professionals view death as failure and it's not. We hide are dying. We hide are sick, we hide are old, and we shouldn't. It makes us more afraid. I'm afraid of dying. Most of you probably are too. I don't want to die, and I'm afraid of it. I'm not ready for it, and that's partly because my society doesn't accept it as a natural part of life that can be beautiful and peaceful and has to happen. And healthcare providers act like they want to wring every last heartbeat out of you that they can. Every time I go to nursing homes, I see so many people that should not be alive, but medicine won't let them die. Well the UK move forward today to making that a reality for peapeople who are terminally ill or mentally ill or under great suffer. I hope the entire world does the SAT It's the most passionate po season.
Speaker 3: I am corel Vi who you want to be if I'm talking about it. We'll be back tomorrow. Joesdays, give me Juesday.
Speaker 1: Let's go tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'll be after you all for money here. I need give me, I need you to give. Yeah. Until then, be well, honey, and have a break. Break.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours. Listen daily to the corell cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours. Listen daily to the corel cast done your favorite streaming service.