Speaker 1: Let's play a game. Let's do the intro first, nice piece of fish. Well, I don't know why the open opener was not end today.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, it's time to play the Fresh out of bed.
Speaker 1: Head too Head Challenge. The music is there.
Speaker 2: We got Kenny the cash Man, eight time Hall of Famer, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Will you emailed me your number? Did we have a problem getting ahold of you today? Everything good?
Speaker 1: I was just getting you know, I didn't know or something.
Speaker 2: Chili is always going to leave everything that we need to succeed.
Speaker 1: We do have some fresh fish here though.
Speaker 2: Fresh fresh Holly, Good morning, Good morning, Holly. This is your first time playing the Fresh out of bed Head too Head Challenge. Yes, that's awesome. Well, I'm glad to have me on. You know anything about this Kenny the cash Man guy. Have you ever heard him before?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I'm listening to him for the last Okay, Yeah, he's pretty good. Yesterday was a really good game, Holly. All you have to do, I'm gonna listen. I don't normally do this. I'm going to give you the secret here what to win the game. All you have to do is shout out your name before Kenny. Wait, for me to call on you and then give me the correct answer.
Speaker 1: That's all you need to do.
Speaker 2: I don't normally walk through this with everyone. I've just given you the keys to the kingdom. Shout out your name before Kenny.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I appreciate it. There you go, Kenny.
Speaker 2: I hope you didn't hear any of that. I was giving her some inside information.
Speaker 1: That's all good.
Speaker 2: You're playing for a rod Ryan Show T shirt today and.
Speaker 1: Here comes the music that means I've got questions? Holly. Are you ready? Yes, I'm ready. Okay, he's fast. Just remembered.
Speaker 2: You gotta shut out the name before him, Kenny. I know you're ready. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what is the name of a baby cow? Kenny? Kenny calf Right? Did you say good Kenny? Yeah? You flubbed you. Yeah, you flubbed your name.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of pressure, Holly. He said two names before you said yours. You've got this not a great start, all right, Holly. You you said your name.
Speaker 1: I heard you. It was just it just came in just after him. So a little quicker. Okay, Holly, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: You sound great. Question number two, what are Alex's three initials, Jenny.
Speaker 1: Kelly, Kenny. Oh, it's so delayed, Kenny. I need your answer. A P Alex P. Middleton apm ap. Oh yeah, all these things are wrong. Everything's wrong.
Speaker 3: Alex P.
Speaker 1: Middleton.
Speaker 2: I would have accepted Alex J. Middleton as well, because that's Walace on the birth certificate, but on the rod certificate it is Alex P.
Speaker 1: Middleton.
Speaker 2: Holly, great job today, kind of?
Speaker 1: I mean, you did good.
Speaker 2: You brought it, you did good, you said your name, you got in there, you took some cuts, you swung the bat, you didn't stand up there.
Speaker 1: Look at pitches you swung.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, Holly, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Holly, this is the end of this transaction. I gotta go Heavens. Kenny, Kenny, what's up? What are you doing? How are my questions? Kenny? What will only two questions? You answered? I don'tink great. Did Kenny just say something nice? That's what I was going for, the King of Complaints said something nice?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? Kenny?
Speaker 1: Who is this new man? What did you do with Kenny? The new era? This is not him? I love you, Kenny. I haven't complained of a long time. That's not true. That's not the other day. I was just no.
Speaker 3: The other day.
Speaker 1: I was trying to get the timing down. You know I could just get a good swing.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was just a timing check. That wasn't a complaint, gotcha all right, Kenny. That's win number four, one more day to complain, two questions away from becoming a nine time Hall of Famer. That's impressive, bro. You know they're gonna be done great. You know they're gonna be gunning for you tomorrow though. It's the big bull's eye, I hope, so on your back, hang