Speaker 1: Now here's Nick Coffee.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get it started hour number two here on a Wednesday afternoon. Appreciate you hanging out with us Coffee and Company fueled by Thornton's. Make sure you sign up to become a member of the Thornton's Refreshing Awards program, because one, you're gonna save money at the pump, which that always helps, right and then because that becomes the place that you just always stop to get gas. Because if you're in Kentuckyana, they're everywhere. I mean they're all over the place because they're that popular, they're that important. So if that's where you are making your stop, maybe it's twice a week, maybe it's three times a week, maybe it's once a week. I don't know. But you're gonna see the new delicious food items that they have at Thornton's, and I think it's gonna be tough for you not to make a trip inside after you pump gas to get maybe some of these new boneless wings. They've got red chili, Bold barbecue. Maybe you want some pizza, they've got that too. You can get two dollars or two slices for just six bucks. They've got crust that you can trust, handstretched and brushed with garlic butter, delicious crust. And then for breakfast, They've already had great options when it comes to breakfast, but now they're giving us a new, limited time only waffle, sausage and cheese breakfast sandwich. So I mean we're not worthy. I mean I shouldn't speak for you, guys. I'm not worthy of having Thorntons in my life the way I do. But I really appreciate him, so shout out to shout out to Thorntons.
Speaker 3: I'm such a big fan of waffles as buns and stuff like, Oh my gosh, it's so delicious waffles. It makes everything good? Are you good fan of chicken and waffles too? Do you like that combination?
Speaker 2: You never understood the combo. I like both of them. I just can't say that I've ever had them together. I've never felt like, hmm, I've got a big waffle, let me, let me go get a piece of fried chicken. But clearly it's popular because on it it's a known thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's delicious.
Speaker 2: So are you a mcgriddle guy? Oh yeah, I like a mcgriddle. Mcgriddle. I don't dislike it, but like I don't ever crave one. It's just a little too sweet, Like I don't, I don't really feel like the I don't really feel like the pancakey flavor is. I don't know. It just doesn't feel super compatible to me that that maple flavor. I'd rather have a waffle as the as the bun than a pancake just just me to my preference, to be honest with you, and that's why that's clearly why Thornton's decided to go with the waffle as the bun rather than a pancake, because they want to look out for me because we're great partners, and you know, that's that's that's what you come to expect with Thornton's. They've they've they've really done a good job of taking care of me.
Speaker 3: Solemonate the stigma with what you think of grow of fast of of gas station food. Easy for me to say, because Thornton's they change the game when it comes to that.
Speaker 2: How about that. I'm proud that you literally like that that's Thornton's. If you're listening Thornton, well, that's like that's proof that what we're doing here is working. Because like you quite literally remembered specific words that I've I've really used to emphasize that. Look, when it comes to gas station food, you're no longer thinking like, oh do I have to eat that? Is that the only option off this exit? Now you're you're showing up at work thinking like, I know where I'm going for lunch today. I'm stopping in at Thornton's to get some of that delicious pizza. Maybe I'm getting some of the wings. Maybe maybe I'm going to get the tequeda the Taketo's, which are delicious. So again, shout out to our friends over there at Thornton's. Yeah, I really really messed that one drop.
Speaker 3: Well can you imagine imagine not being a Thornton's Refreshing Rewards member?
Speaker 2: I couldn't, can't. I don't. I don't really remember life before I was, so I can't. I can't relate. All right, One thing we as Louisville fans can't relate to is is getting a big time victory like Kentucky did last night. I won't lie and act like Louisville losing the way they did and then Kentucky winning the way they did. You know it sucked, But I did know going in that Kentucky, you know, had a chants to win. And I mentioned it many times yesterday that I kind of just had a feeling that they would they'd be able to win because in these games in the Champions Classic, the teams that are more so built on veterans that are back that have played a lot of college basketball, they oftentimes end up getting the edge over teams that are really talented, but it's built with the core being young guys, and Duke has a pretty good balance, to be honest with you. The guys they went out on the portal are role guys. And I thought last night Billis made a good point to say that, and I guess he brought up a good point that I thought was, you know, made a lot of sense. I just hadn't really considered it. But John Shire, I guess has maybe he told Billis this directly, or it was just something he said in a press conference. But when they went out and really filled out their roster in the portal, it wasn't really based off of talent level production at the previous school. It was assessing who can fit a specific role that we need, And you know, last night. They didn't win, but like you could tell, there's guys out there that are probably not probably surprised themselves to be at Duke at this point in their career, but they're not asked to go out there and you know, lead in scoring and take ten shots. I mean, that's gonna be the freshman. That's going to be Canipple and obviously Cooper Flagg who is sensational and look the best three players on the floor last night. And I don't even think Kentucky fans would disagree with this. This is not taking anything away from their win. This is just I think what was pretty evident, and Kentucky fans should know this. The most talented guys, guys who have the best chance of getting to the NBA and being taken really early in the draft. That doesn't always get you victories. Who has learned that more than Kentucky fans in recent years? Right, So last night role reversal. The three best players in my opinion, for you know, for for in last night's game was clearly Flag and then Canipple and then malc or Malloch. I think it's Maloch. I mean those two guys, you could tell are game changers and they're gonna play in the NBA, but they couldn't get it done. Now again, I know, anything I say, as far as you know, questioning how good Duke is or criticizing Duke, I'm sure there's some Kentucky fans that little hear it as if I'm trying to take away you know, take away their their you know, their their win. Like it didn't mean what it did. It's just the truth. Though, Like they had Moloch who only played twenty three minutes because he was cramping up and they kept having to take him out of the game. And then I don't remember the name of the yeah, the guard. I think it was a James who transferred in from from Tulane. The point guard who he went out and didn't come back and didn't return. So like that he was he's clearly the defensive guy for this Duke backcourt. So you know, those are things that just happened. It's not you know, it's not luck. It's not the Kentucky you know, maybe they benefited from it, but those things happen in basketball. So, you know, impressive performance from Kentucky and what's got to make it even sweeter for Kentucky fans is knowing that they didn't even really play that well. I mean, they didn't play bad. I'd say, if you're saying did they play good or bad, you're clearly going to say they played good. But I feel like you're not going to have many nights where you get nothing from Jackson Robinson. You know, I think they played a B plus game, but maybe I'm not giving them enough credit because I'm looking at the numbers here and I'm not really sure what you know, what they did where I would say that, you know, there wasn't any at the only aspect of the game that you look at and from a numbers standpoint and say, okay, they need to be better. Here would be points in the paint. I mean two K forty six. Kentucky had twenty six. But I don't think Mark Pope is looking at that and thinking that's an issue because he wants three pointers, layups or free throws. Now, they did have some guys that you know late just went and got a bucket, which it's nice to be able to do that when when when it's needed. I mean Andrew Carr, I mean, he was pretty good last night. Seventeen points, there was another guy I can't think of who else got a late bucket that just kind of seemed like, you know, all right, it's close game. These last few possessions are going to be really valuable. Can you go get a bucket? And I know car did, but yeah, Kentucky, they're probably feeling better than they have felt in a long time when it comes to their basketball program because they're winning the breakup and it's not close at this point.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: On the Louisville side, when it comes to what happened against Tennessee, I think there's a lot of layers to how it went the way it did, and it's concerning no doubt, it was a reality check. I think a wake up call for everybody that, you know, despite the excitement, despite really liking the pieces for this team, maybe their ceiling is not that high, and you know there's going to be times and in fact, there's gonna be a lot of times they play teams that are just better than them. In fact, they play a lot of these teams in the next few weeks, which unfortunately kind of scares me a little bit. I'm hopeful that they can win a couple of them, maybe win you know, some games that really improve their resume, but also so maybe they you know, if they don't win, that they compete and it's close, because that could lead to you having a record that is, you know, not good for the Louisville standard when you get to early January. But if you've been competitive in those games against really good teams that are ranked really really high, that could make it to where maybe you end up being that team when you get the first look at the net rankings that come out what in early January whenever that is like, maybe you'll be the team that everybody points to and says, geez, how the hell can Louisville be you know, three games above five hundred and have a top twenty ranking. And I'm not saying that they will be, but that's how these formulas have proven to play out. Now, do I think it's the right way to do it? Probably not, but hey, it doesn't matter. That's the way it is. And if it favors Louisville because they've played really good teams close but they end up losing and yet they're still ranked pretty high, I'll take it. I'll take it. But what stood out to me last night when watching Kentucky is that they play. They want to play a very sill like. This is pretty noticeable as soon as you realized who was going to be coaching both of these programs. Pat Kelsey and Mark Pope are alike in how they want to play. It's not the exact same way, but they both sort of are very much relying on the new analytical world, right, a lot of possessions, a lot of threes that are open. Take some risks defensively because it can potentially lead to you getting some high percentage looks on offense rather that be transition buckets. Maybe that's just a three in transition. You know, that's the way these guys want to play. And last night, I feel like the game was pretty free flowing. I mean, there was a stretch where it felt like neither team could really buy a bucket. But you know, late they were able to rely on Andrew Carr's ability to go to work in the post. He's a really skilled big and Jackson Robinson. He didn't have to do anything last night for them to win. But I would imagine that in others, you know, when Kentucky starts playing other really good teams on their schedule this year. Maybe it's not Andrew Carr, but maybe Jackson Robinson is the guy that they kind of run some things through and it's not like, hey, everybody get out of the way, let this guy just go one on one. But utilizing the tools that the players you have can I mean, let me rephrase that, taking some individual strengths that a lot of your guys have and figuring out a way to make the most out of that. Right, maximize what you can get out of that. Because with Pat Kelcey at Winthrop and at Charleston, he's been more of a system guy and he's been super successful. I'm not I mean, look, that's why he's at Louisville because what he was doing there was working here. And I think the majority of you know, the teams that Louisville's going to play, they can get into what they want to do, and they can dictate pace a little bit, and they can get into what they want to be and there's a good chance that it works out more often than not. But there's also going to be times when you played Tennessee or maybe teams that aren't as good at Tennessee, but teams that have the ability to take you away from what you want to do. And that's what I'm so anxious to see when you get to Indiana or get to whoever you play next that really is not wanted, that knows, Hey, we're going to take Louisville away from what they want to do like Tennessee did, and then we should be good because when we dare Louisville's guys to just break us down and beat us one on one and score on us, they aren't very good at that. It's like, I can't wait to see when they play those teams whoever that ends up being, and I want to see what the recipe is because you clearly can't just rely on it the way you did against Tennessee and expect it to work out. So when you look at the level that is Winthrop in Charleston, the vast majority of players at the mid major level are relatively similar when it comes to talent level. And what I mean by that is the majority of the teams in those mid major conferences they're working with, you know, a similar ceiling when it comes to talent. Majority of players at the mid major level that aren't transfers are probably guys that were two star or maybe low three star recruits, and there's way more of those guys than there are four and five star players, and that's why those guys typically go to the better schools. So what I'm saying is Pat Kelsey's you know, approach And maybe this wasn't like the mindset, but here's how it played out. He's at two different stops, been successful based off of a system and a style more so than individual guys that just simply can do things that other guys can't. Now, maybe at the mid major level, you'll have some guys that like, hey, they got the best guy in the league. There's nobody that can stop him in the in the you know, in the MAC or in the Sun Belt or something like that. But nowadays those guys are probably gonna not stay at that level because they can utilize the portal and jump up to a higher level. But what I'm saying is when it comes down to this jump from that level to this level, you're going to have to rely on not just a system, but guys utilizing what they have in their bag. If you know what I'm saying, like what their strengths are offensively and how you can put something together to where you can consistently get high percentage shots. So, like I think Louisville has some guys that may be able to take advantage of an opponent, even a good opponent, right, Like Karin Johnson's a good scorer, Chucky Hepburn can can run the show for you. Case in Pryor, I think is a matchup problem for other for the majority of guys that are playing his position because of his versatility. So you know, get some sets in, run some motion that can really put those guys in position to where you're scoring. And it's because hey, we've got to match up advantage here, right, We've got something here that we can really utilize and have success. And I hope I'm not nerding out too much on basketball, but what it comes down to is Pat kelsey success at deplete that the previous two places that he's been at makes sense for it to be based off of style, all Right, I can plug him play not just anybody off the street, but there's a lot of guys that can be the three man in this offense in what we want to do. They got to play defense and they've you know, so now you know, I still think he's going to continue to recruit guys that fit what he wants to do. But if he's getting Louisville caliber players and not necessarily just transfers who came from a mid major level, these these are guys that can do more than just fit a specific role. They can potentially break guys down off the dribble because you know what, they're talented players. And I think this team, maybe I'm wrong here. I think you have some pieces to where you can't cook something up to where you know you're not relying so much on your on your overall style and philosophy, you're able to get into some action in the half court where maybe it's a two men game with Case and Pryor and and Korin Johnson, or maybe it's okay, Terrence Edwards, let's go look at what he was really able to do at James Madison. And I know James Madison's not the same level as Louisville, but you know what, at James Madison, Terrenceiverts Junior had a what twenty five points against Michigan State at their place, And like, you know, I think he's talented. And what I saw is guys out there when the system wasn't working on Saturday against Tennessee. They didn't really know what to revert to, and I don't know either, But that's Pat Kelsey's job, and I'm sure he's figuring out what he can do offensively to to, you know, to not find yourself in a position where you only score what fifty five points? So everybody involved, top to bottom, this is going to be a learning experience in Pat Kelsey. I think he knew deep down that there's gonna be teams that are able to take away what they want to do. But he hadn't had anybody even come close to challenging Louisville until Tennessee came to town Saturday, and they didn't just challenge you, they they dominated you. So now they get to work they have They're gonna have ten days between those games to figure it out, and unforse fortunately Bellerman and Winthrop aren't going to give you the same look that a Tennessee is. But that doesn't mean they're not working on some things to have in place when they do find themselves in the same situation they were in against really good teams like Tennessee. Album making sense because again Pat built this team with guys that fit what he wants to do, which is understandable, which is what I think most would have expected him to do. But these are also guys that if they were playing for Pat Kelsey at Charleston or Winthrop, they would be really on the high end as far as talent. Maybe not all of them, but certain guys. So figure out what you can, you know, what you can really put together offensively with the talent and the skills that you have there, and you know, next time you're in that spot, see if it works, and we may learn the hard way that man. You know, these guys, they were all pretty good players for successful mid major type programs, but man, they weren't the best players on those min major programs. And maybe that just results in Louisville being underwhelming when it comes to talent. I don't think. I don't think it's going to play out that way, but we'll certainly find out, because again, they're going to be in, hopefully not situations like they were in on Saturday, where they're down twenty they lose by twenty two points, and at times you feel like it's going to be even uglier than that. What I mean, though, is they're going to be in situations where they can't do what they did against Morehead State, they can't do what they did against the exhibition opponents. So from there it just comes down to, you know, figuring out what you know. I'm not asking or expecting him to reinvent who they are and change, you know, their identity. That would be foolish, and he's not going to do that. But you've got to be able to cook something up in the half court when you find yourself in the situation you found yourself in Saturday, and he knows that, and now he's got to try to fix it. All right, quick break, We'll come back here on the other side and keep this thing rolling along. Don't go anywhere, keep it locked right here where I mean, where would you go? Why would you leave? We're having fun, aren't We don't answer that. It's coffee and Company. Phil Beth Thornton's right here on Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 1: Now your chance to win a thousand dollars entered this nationwide keyword on our website. Check that's check. You enter it now at seven ninety Louisville dot Com. From the Fox Sports Studios in Los Angeles, here's Dan Byer.
Speaker 5: Anthony Richardson is the starting quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts once again. He takes over for Joe Flacco, who had started the previous two games for Indy. The Colts of the Jets coming up in Week eleven. Jets wide receiver Devonte Adams smiths practice today. He's dealing with a wrist injury and also an illness.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: Jagouast quarterback Trevor Lawrence is going to miss another start because of a shoulder injury. Mac Jones starts against the Lions at Week eleven, and the Raiders are sticking with Gardner Minshew as their starting quarterback as they face the Dolphins coming up on Sunday. Chi's running back Isaiah pa Checko is not likely to face Buffalo. He was designated to return from injured reserve, but head coach j and Dy Reid says he's not going to play against the Bills. Commander's corner Marshall Lattimore won't play tomorrow against the Eagles because of a hamstring injury. Well, the Bears released veteran guard Nate Davis. Spurs head coach Gregg Popovitch suffered a mild stroke on November second. No timetable for him to return to the bench, but the seventy five year old Papovich is expected to make a full recovery. Joel Embiid and Paul George out for the Sixers tonight.
Speaker 6: This report is sponsored by Taco Bell. As Traffic starts to build around Kentucky, Ada this afternoon. Traffic on sixty five at North End southbound loading up through Hospital Curve from the junction ramps all the way out past the Eastern Parkway. Then we have a crash working on the waters and Expressway eastbound near I sixty five. Looks like traffics backed up all the way back to Taylor Boulevard. Also have a stalled vehicle on the waters in eastbound. This is up around Newburgh Road.
Speaker 2: Traffic starting to back up there.
Speaker 6: I'm Bobby yell Us in the news radio eight forty WAHS traffic Center.
Speaker 7: The slow roasted Cantina Chicken menu is here to stay with ingredients purple cabbage and freshly prepared pico de gayo. Try it today at a participating US Taco Bell location. While supplies. Last contact stoor for participation, which varies.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, does sports talk seven nine day.
Speaker 8: Ready to upgrade, You're ride.
Speaker 9: Neil Huffman Auto Group has the perfect car for you with a massive selection, unbeatable deals, and a team dedicated to your satisfaction.
Speaker 2: Finding your dream car is easy, but we don't stop there. Every new vehicle.
Speaker 9: Comes with our exclusive seven day exchange promise, and to keep it running smoothly, we got you covered with our three year maintenance plan. It's more than just a car, it's a Neil Huffman Auto Group experience.
Speaker 2: Visit us today online at Neil Huffman dot com and drive home happy. Some terms and restrictions may apply.
Speaker 1: See Deial Huffman dot com for details. Huffman has it a.
Speaker 10: Still getting around to that fix on your car. You've got this on eBay. You'll find millions of parts guarantee to fit. Doesn't matter if it's a major engine repair or your first time swapping your winch your weapons. eBay has that part you need, ready to click it perfectly into place for change is big and small. Wow, require find all the parts you need at prices you'll love, Guaranteed to fit every time.
Speaker 11: But you already know that. Hey bet things.
Speaker 7: People love eligible Adams only exclusions apply.
Speaker 4: Hey, there's Central Kentucky. Are you ready to score big with your home improvement game? Look no further than Pello Windows and Doors of Central Kentucky. Why your Pellow windows the MVP because Central Kentucky homelanders have rated them number one for highest quality and best value. Whether you're tampling a window replacement or a door upgrade, Pella's got you covered. Visa Pella Louisville dot Com for all the winning details in Pella Now, pay later. Remember when it comes to windows and doors, Pella is the champion Pello Windows and Doors of Central Kentucky, where every home gets a winning play.
Speaker 12: Hey is Dwight Whitting and I love my Southern comfort hot tub. You're gonna love yours too, And right now, some of the biggest savings of the year going on with the summer cell as Southern.
Speaker 1: Covert hot tubs.
Speaker 12: I get asked all the time, do you use your Southern covered hot tub during the summer. Absolutely, you just turned the temperature down and go with the ambient temperature of the water. You're gonna love that massage all year around. So take advantage of these summer sell prices while they last hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month Southern Comfort hot Tubs.
Speaker 13: Wow, it's you, the Capitol One bank guy.
Speaker 1: That's what they call me.
Speaker 13: Mind if I get a selfie?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure, thing say no fees or minimums on your Capital one checking account?
Speaker 13: Wow, that's a keeper. So where are you heading?
Speaker 8: I'm off to spread the good news.
Speaker 1: The Capitol one helps people keep more.
Speaker 8: Money in their wallet with no overdraft fees.
Speaker 13: You're the best. Capitol One bank guy.
Speaker 11: Hey, mind, if I get a selfie?
Speaker 1: Sure, say Capital One?
Speaker 8: What's in your wallet?
Speaker 2: Terms applying see capitol one dot com slash bank for details. Capital One and a MEMBERFDICEE.
Speaker 14: This holiday, everything that glitters at Davis Jewelers is gold.
Speaker 15: It's Davis Jeweler's Holiday Gold Rush this Thursday, November fourteenth.
Speaker 14: I'm Hank Davis and I'm Asthey Davis. Fresh from Vincenza and Milan the latest in Italian gold fashion collections from the Italian legends Marco Bichigo and Roberto.
Speaker 15: Coy plus our good friend, designer Noam Carver will be here in person to meet you and to debut his all new solid gold ray collection.
Speaker 14: Come shop millions of dollars worth of the world's finest gold designer jewelry, all the latest gold fashion designs in rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings, just in time for the holidays.
Speaker 15: It's Davis Jeweler's Holiday Gold Rush. One day only, Thursday, November fourteenth, from noon until seven thirty pm.
Speaker 14: Nothing feels like gold.
Speaker 15: Nothing last like gold.
Speaker 14: This holiday, give the truly precious gift of gold.
Speaker 15: The Holiday Gold Rush at Davis Jewelers, Louisville's largest fine jeweler.
Speaker 4: Davis Jewelers, Forest Green Boulevard, just off North Hurstbourne Parkway.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's Nick Coffee here.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I think most of us take it for granted, the fact that we've got the ability to connect utilized devices, tablets and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 2: For me, when it comes to keeping my kids preoccupied when we're out doing stuff, they rely on technology and it's become just a norm for me to get out my phone, utilize the AT and T hotspot, and by doing that, they then have connectivity on their devices, their tablets, and it keeps them entertained. My daughter, she's a special needs child, and there's certain things that she has on her tablet that need connectivity, and it can really take her from being in a tough spot where she's a little bit overwhelmed to where she's calm, she's back to normal. And what you may not realize is there are millions of Americans who don't have the access to just connect like we do every single day. So AT and T has worked with local community organizations to pack and deliver roughly twenty thousand backpacks, stuff with laptops, school supplies, and inspirational notes for kids across America. It's great to see AT and T connecting children with their futures and helping them make an impact on the next generation. Connecting changes everything AT and T.
Speaker 1: This is former Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn. Here's what's trending from the Iheartsports.
Speaker 17: Network presented by Progressive Insurance.
Speaker 18: We'll start with hoops, where the Pacers are back in action. Tonight they'll visit Orlando. Indiana's won three of their last four games after they took down the Knicks on Sunday. After a heartbreaking loss to Baltimore, the Bengals are turning the page to Week eleven. Cincinnati is preparing to host the chargers at Sunday night, and Netflix says it has now sold out all of the commercial inventory for their first ever Christmas Day NFL doubleheader.
Speaker 2: I'm Scott Davidson.
Speaker 17: Progressive makes bundling easy and affordable. Get a multi policy discount by combining your motorcycle, RV, boat, ATV and more all your protection in one place. Bundle and save at Progressive dot com. That's Progressive dot Com.
Speaker 1: Broadcast in to a select elite audience of sports officionados and also people like you. Sports Talk seven ninetys now back to Coffee and Company, fueled by Thornton's on Sports Talk seven nine day.
Speaker 2: That's right, coffee and Company. You're rolling along here on a Wednesday afternoon. Thanks for hanging out with us here on Sports Talks seven ninety. Don't forget We've got you covered for our pregame and postgame coverage on Saturday for the Louisville football matchup against Stanford. I keep forgetting who they play because it's kind of a very unusual game, playing Stanford for the first time ever, all the way across the country this late in the year. But they are twenty point favorites and we'll get started at two thirty with pregame coverage. Our Louisville football pregame show is presented by Pellow Windows and Doors of Central Kentucky and Jefferson Animal Hospital. And speaking of Jefferson Animal Hospital, we now have Sarah Cannett who joins us from Jefferson Animal Hospital. Good to chat with you, against Sarah. How you been good?
Speaker 4: Thanks?
Speaker 2: How are you doing well? I know you guys had a big event that we spent a lot of time talking about for a couple of months, the pints for pets and people, and I just got to know how did the event go? I know there was a lot of excitement for it, not only for people to learn about the whole process and just educate folks on how valuable it is to have your pets donate blood. How did things go for you guys?
Speaker 16: Yeah, it was really great. We were lucky. We had a beautiful day, had a pretty steady stream of people coming to visit us. We had a taco chuck and a shaved dice chuck, which were a big hit. The Red Cross managed to get thirty six donations. That's awesome, people side, which was great. That was well above our goal for them. I think they needed twenty in order to come out to us that day, so they were very excited, and our Blood Bank for Pets got quite a bit of interest and we were able to get some new donors and we're still in talks with some that were interested and still trying to get them in for their screening process. So all in all, it was a great day and we're looking forward to making this an annual event.
Speaker 2: I will admit, and I know I said this last time we talked, I was not even aware that this was a thing, meaning pets can donate blood and the impact that it can have to help potentially save lives. But how did you guys come come up with this whole idea of putting a pet blood bank together at your facility? Was it just seeing that maybe there was a real knee eat for more awareness of it. It's just not something that people are aware of enough. What was the inspiration behind this whole thing?
Speaker 16: There's definitely not enough awareness, you know. We started the program in twenty fourteen just to make things more accessible for us because even as it is today, wait times then we're still a problems. There were times we couldn't get blood for two weeks or more at a time, and when you have a patience that needs it, that is detrimental to their care. So we wanted to have a little bit of control over the blood that we collected here, have a hand in our donors and keeping them healthy, knowing where our blood came from, and making sure that we're collecting our blood in an ethical and safe way. And then as our program grew over the years, we were able to extend that service to hospitals not only locally but throughout the country.
Speaker 2: For those who who are still learning just what you know the whole process here, as far as you know wondering is their pet eligible? What really goes into that?
Speaker 1: What types of.
Speaker 2: Pets out there are eligible? And within those you know, dogs and cats, what are the specifics that you guys need to need to know ahead of time to be able to tell these pet owners if their pets are or if they qualify to don donate blood.
Speaker 6: Or not well.
Speaker 16: The minimum age is usually about a year, and aside from that, it's really just looking for pets that have good disposition, they're current on their vaccinations and monthly preventatives, and then good overall health is kind of where we start, Dogs need to be at least forty pounds and cats need to be at least ten pounds and strictly indoors for cats, and then we provide the screening process free of charge, which includes their preliminary blood typing to determine their eligibility and then full blood typing, an infectious disease panel, and a general health profile for those that qualify. And then once they're in the program, we continue to give them benefits still in the interest of keeping them healthy. So we offer their annual wellness exam, their rabis, the temper vaccines, feqal exam, and all of that lab work that we did in the beginning. We continue to do that annually. So that's all things that we do to help the pets stay healthy, and it kind of gives back to them because wellness care can be pricey and so we cover all those costs.
Speaker 2: Sarah can Heead of Jefferson Animal Hospitals our guest joining us here on Sports Talk seven ninety. When it comes to the actual process of drawing blood, how many pet owners out there really want to see the demonstration that you guys provide, because you know pets, pets are family they if they don't know exactly what goes into it, they've never seen it, I'm sure they're curious. They want to make sure whoever they're handing their pet over to is, you know, is going to be able to do exactly what needs to be done. I would imagine that's a really beneficial process for you guys when you do have events like you had recently here where you can demonstrate the exact process to put to put pet owners at ease.
Speaker 16: It is, and we're always happy for owners to be present with their animals when they donate. And if anyone isn't sure about the process and they call us, I'm more than happy to kind of coordinate a time so that they can come in and potentially watch one being done so that they're more comfortable with the process. But we always allow owners to be present if they want to, so that way their pet is more comfortable with them there, and then they kind of also get to see how things are done, but where it's kind of an open book. So yeah, and they want to be present, I'm happy to make that happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm assuming you guys are well aware that that would be something people would want to maybe the next time around, if they donate blood down the line, maybe they wouldn't feel the need to be there just to be you know, kind of babysit the whole process or whatnot. But yes, people are very, very very protective of their pets. Again, they're like they're like family members. So sure it makes it makes total sense. Now when it comes to the overall benefit here, obviously it can it can help save lives, but what are some other benefits here that would really hopefully incentivize people to say, Okay, I want to give Jeffersonail Hospital a call and see if maybe my pet can qualify because of this and that, Again, just being able to help save pets lives, that should be enough for people. But I know there's other benefits as well that comes with the overall process here.
Speaker 16: You know, just like you said, it is about saving pets. A lot of owners that don't know that animal blood banking is a thing. Some of ours have come from families who have had a pet that needs blood and then wanted to give back, so as they get other pets, they enrolled them in the program just in an effort to give back. Aside from the wellness benefits, we do offer free blood products equal to the mount donated, so if the donor is ever in need or they have a housemate in need, then they are welcome to utilize that pool of product if they ever need it. In past ten years, knock on wood, I've only ever had to use that once, but it would there for that family when they needed it the most, and we were happy to provide that. So that's always a nice thing that they have something to fall back on. And we do offer discounted exam fees for the donor if they're ever in need of like a sick visit or anything like that.
Speaker 2: So pet owners are listening as we chat right now. What's what's the best process for them to get in touch with you guys and really get this whole thing started.
Speaker 16: The easiest way to email us at blood Bank at Jefferson Vets dot com. It's likely the easiest way to get in touch with me. Or they can call our office at five oh two nine hundred pets and then they can always instruct them to make an appointment or leave a message and someone from the blood Bank team would get back to them.
Speaker 2: Now, I know you guys have been in business at Jeffsonail Hospital for a long time, since nineteen eighty, and you're always there for folks who need to get their pets checked out. Maybe they've got some type of an issue that you know, they want to get looked at, or or maybe you know it's an emergency, and those things aren't planned and they're scary, but you know, they do happen. So I know you guys are there for folks that have pets, But how often do you guys end up having pet owners come in with their dog, their cat, or whatever animal it may be, and they just haven't thought of getting them looked at or checked out in a long time, and maybe there's something that is pretty serious that they never knew that that's got to be addressed. I just, you know, pets can't communicate with us the same. I guess they communicate differently obviously than humans. They can communicate with us, but it's just different. I just I would imagine there's a lot of people who, you know, they just just just assume that everything's a okay with their dog or their cat or whatever pet it may be. And you know, it's probably something that they realize too late that they should get those checkups. They should come and see you guys, just to make sure everything's okay.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know, wellness exams are probably the most important because even though things look okay, there are always some things under the surface that you never know could be brewing or that can be caught early. So the easiest thing to take care of your pet is to have those wellness exams and have some of that preliminary blood work done. That way you can catch things before they get super scary. And we're a full service that so we do wellness and emergency as well, so you know we're here for whatever anybody needs.
Speaker 2: All right, do you guys have any any upcoming events, any any blood drob events coming up here in the next couple of months that people should be aware of.
Speaker 16: Not in the next couple of months, we're kind of recuperating from the last one, makes sense, But we'll be planning things in the future, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Well awesome, Sarah, Really appreciate all the great work that you guys do, you and your team, and certainly appreciate you partnering with us. Keep up the great work and we will talk soon. Perfect, Thanks so much, Take care again. That is Sarah Cadet from the Jefferson Animal Hospital. Always appreciate her making some time for us. Again, when you when you consider the the you know your pet and what you know what your dog, cat, whatever, Maybe it's a snake, maybe it's I don't know what it is. I'm just saying they're family. And as I've said many times when discussed the value that Jefferson Animal Hospital gives to the community here, I don't want to act like your pet can't communicate with you, because they do. It's just they don't do it the way you know humans do. But you should always get them checked out. And I know there are people listening right now that are thinking, yeah, you know, maybe maybe they've lost a pet due to some type of health issue that could have been prevented had they had a wellness check as as she mentioned there, So don't put it off, don't procrastinate. You know you can. You can reach out to them. Bibo two nine hundred Pets is the phone number. Jefferson Vets dot com is the website to get more information making appointment, stop in and see them. And you know, if you haven't had a check up in a long time for your pet, then you know you need to. It's time you're due for a check up, and you can get more information about all of the the pet blood donation stuff that they've got going on. Pet bloodbank dot Com is the website and I'm looking at it right now. They've got a lot of great information. They certainly make it very convenient for those that, you know, if you're somebody that's like, yeah, I don't really understand how that works. I don't know a whole lot about it, and like, well, if you go to pet bloodbank dot com, you're gonna get all the information you need. And as you heard her mention there, they'll they understand that you're gonna probably have some questions about the process. You're going to want to probably be around your pet whenever they first have there there when they when they give blood for the first time. So again, pet bloodbank dot Com, Jefferson Betts dot Com both websites. BABO two nine hundred pets is the number, and tell them we sent you all right, quick break will come back on the other side, wrap up the four o'clock hour, get back into these college football playoff rankings. Yes, I know it's all gonna work itself out. Because you know, there's still a few weeks left, and some of these teams that are fighting for the same spot, they're going to play each other. But the committee each week they tell us sort of you know where everybody is on a week by week basis, and I think there's one thing they're leaving out. They could just say this each week when they're asked to justify these rankings. That wouldn't make everybody agree, wouldn't make everybody happy, but it would at least stop people from just endlessly trying to figure out what led to certain teams being ranked where they are. So we'll get to that on the other side right here on Sports Talk seven.
Speaker 1: Ninety listen on the free iHeartRadio app for all your sports talk podcasts and music Free Never Sounded So Good. Presented by ISIS and ISIS Injury Lawyers, We Win dot Com. This is Sports Talk seven nine days.
Speaker 17: This report is sponsored by Indeed dot Com.
Speaker 2: Heading out this afternoon.
Speaker 6: Slow downs in Floyd County to sixty five the Lee Hamilton Westbounds slowing between Grantline Road over to State Street and I sixty four also have a crash working on the Georgia Powers at eastbound.
Speaker 2: Your Keen Run Road.
Speaker 6: Another accident of the waters in eastbound at sixty five and traffic they're backed up over to Taylor Boulevard, sixty five southbound, A slow trip to Hospital Curve and all the way out past the fairgrounds. I'm Bobby Yellis in the news radio eight forty Wahas Traffic Center.
Speaker 19: Need to hire you need Indeed. Their all in one platform helps you attract, interview and hire candidates all from one place, and Indeed's interview tool lets you schedule and conduct virtual interviews right from their website. Visit indeed dot com.
Speaker 17: Slash credit.
Speaker 1: You're listening to sports Talk seven nine days.
Speaker 20: List your house for just one percent with Edland Andiedland Go to edland dot com.
Speaker 1: You're listening to sports Talk seven nine days.
Speaker 9: The Immirates NBA Cup is here and you can win big getting in on the action at DraftKings sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance in the single elimination in season tourney, culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Vegas. First time here's something special just for you. New Draft Kings customers. Bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app and use code KSR. A's code KSR for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings. The crown is yours. Gamian problem Call one eight hundred Gambler eighteen plus Kentucky only. Eligibility restricts apply. Bonuspits expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Its Traditional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG, dot co slash bball.
Speaker 20: This is a story of the one as a maintenance specialist for university housing. He knows college students can major and wear and tear. Plus housing so many students doesn't leave a lot of room to house all the supplies he needs. That's where Granger comes in with over a million industrial grade products and fast dependable delivery. Granger carries the quality products he needs so he doesn't have to from a new door hinge to a whole new faucet. Call Clickgranger dot com or just stop buy Granger for the ones who get it done.
Speaker 8: Louvimen's basketball fans at twenty twenty four. Twenty twenty five non conference schedule is here. The Cards host seven non conference games inside the KFCM Center this season, with marquee matchups against Tennis and Old Miss. Join the revival by securing your season tickets now. Visit gocards dot com slash MBB tickets to purchase your season tickets.
Speaker 1: Go Cards Tuesday, Kentucky basketball take soon Lipscombe KSR. Pregame begins at four thirty with tip off at seven on News Radio. Wait forty double waits. This is your Wednesday sports Minute, brought to you by bet mg app, the sportsbook born in Vegas. Week eleven of the National Football League.
Speaker 21: Tomorrow Night in Philadelphia gets underway as the Eagles take on the Commanders. These two teams fighting it out in the NFC East. Eagles seven and two first place atop the division Commander's one game back at seven and three, Eagles a three and a half point home favorite. Over under total is down out of forty eight and a half points. Eagles running back Sat Kwon Barkley, how about plus four hundred to score the first touchdown of the game, plus two seventy five to score two or more touchdowns in the game in general. Once he's done twice already this season, Eagles commanders. It's Thursday Night football in the NFL Tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: New batmgm customers can download the app today using code minute to receive up to fifteen hundred dollars back in bonus bets if they don't win their first bat. Bet MGM and game Cents remind you to play responsibly. See betmgm dot com for terms twenty one plus to wager. New customer offers subject to eligibility requirements. Rewards are non withdrawable bonus bets that expire in seven days. Gambling problem called one eight hundred games.
Speaker 15: For more information about contests on this station, go to seven ninety KRD dot com.
Speaker 22: My son loves to fly kites, but my active soriatic arthritis can sometimes hold me back. Now with sky Rizzy to treat my skin and joints, I'm ready to go. Sky Rizzy Risen kizzimbab Riza a prescription only one hundred and fifty milligram injection for adults, helps with less joint pain, stiffness, swelling, and fatigue. For those who also have plasoriasis, ninety percent clearer skin is possible with just four doses a year after two starter doses.
Speaker 23: Game don't use of allergic to sky Rizzy. Serious allergic reactions and an increased risk of infections over a lower ability to fight the may occur Before treatment. Your doctor should check for infection and tuberculosis. Tell your doctor if you have an infection or symptoms such as fever, sweats, chills, muscle aggs, or cough, or if you plan to or recently received a vaccine.
Speaker 22: With sky Rizzy, there's nothing like clearer skin and better movement, and.
Speaker 20: That means everything.
Speaker 22: Ask your doctor about sky Rizzy today and visit skyrizzy dot com or call one eight sixty six sky Rizzy to learn more.
Speaker 2: Have a.
Speaker 1: Christmas.
Speaker 24: The free iHeartRadio app loaded up with Holidays she here. Listen to iHeart Christmas playing NonStop holiday music commercial free. Some might call it a Christmas miracle Christmas. iHeart Christmas is the perfect soundtrack to your holidays. Open the free iHeart app and search holiday now. We never sounded so good.
Speaker 1: Now back to coffee and company, fueled by short on Sports Talk seven to nine day.
Speaker 2: I want to save the college football playoff ranking stuff for the five o'clock hours, just so we have enough time. Because the Big ten is getting the benefit of the doubt that the SEC usually gets, and honestly the Big ten usually gets it too, just maybe not at the level that the SEC does. And I don't think anybody would claim that those aren't the two best leagues as far as just you know, you take the top. I don't know, eight teams seven eight teams from both those two leagues, you're gonna likely have a big advantage over the other two Power Force and really anybody else. But that doesn't just mean that you can lose, and it doesn't count like it doesn't. It's not held against you at the same way. And I think the SEC, you're seeing the Big ten get benefit of the doubt over the SEC, and they don't know how to feel about it. They don't know how to feel about it now. I don't know if I believe that a one loss Penn State team is better than a two loss or even a three loss SEC team. I mean, i'd probably lean towards taking the SEC team with more losses. But does that mean that, you know, if you believe that, should you rank it that way or should you base it off of just results? I mean, I guess you should base it off just results, But you know, I I think yesterday the update that we got from the college football playoff rankings was really a reminder that there's no perfect way to do it. No matter what you do, there's gonna be gonna be people upset. But I think the SEC. I felt like it could be wrong, But I feel like the SEC overall as a league from top to bottom, and I guess more so just Sanky, because there certain teams that are feeling prett good about where they are. But I would imagine Sank might be more displeased with the committee last night, maybe than he ever has been when it comes to the playoff rankings. But we'll get into that in the five o'clock or let's go to the text on Pabo two six, five, three zero seven to ninety is the numbers is Nick? When it comes to talent, the youngest guy on this team, the only freshman, probably has more talent than anybody, which is why he was a top forty player. Overall, there's no reason he shouldn't be getting more minutes than what he got, or you're talking about Khanni Russ and I think it's a really good point that it's a good example. And look, he's only played one game and he came in and you know he didn't do a whole lot because he didn't play a lot of minutes, but he had a step back three And even in the exhibition games or the morehead game, when you see Kahani in limited action, it's probably not as noticeable to a casual observer, but if you're paying close enough attention, you've probably seen at least something throughout any of the exhibitions, rather it be Bahamas or the ones they played a couple the last couple of months, whatever, maybe where you can see okay, yeah, that guy he's a freshman, but man, you can see that he was a top forty talent. You can see why he had options to go to a lot of big time schools. So he's you know, he's the exact opposite of the rest of this roster. But at times, you know you need talent. It's not just based off of experience, like Ahni Ruths is not going to be as consistent as some of these guys, isn't as physically mature, isn't clearly as you know, there's gonna be. It's gonna be a balancing act for Pat Kelsey because do you just throw him out there and let him cut his teeth now and give him more minutes than maybe you planned on it because you know that you're gonna need to rely on his god given ability that a lot of these guys don't have. I mean, that's a decision he's gonna have to make because Ruths is a guy that, again you can just tell that he has some ability that the other guys don't have. But then again, there's gonna be games where he makes freshman mistakes. He's having some growing pains, whereas if maybe those minutes that he got were given to somebody like a case in prior or a trail ray, that maybe they w and't have had those youthful mistakes. Now you only have one young guy, so the majority of this team is going to be And that's why I actually think Russ getting thrown in there is something I'd be cool with because I think he's going to be playing around nothing but veterans really throughout the I mean that's all you have is veterans and then one freshman. So you know, one guy in the pack with a bunch of old dudes. I think the benefit is worth it to let him make the mental mistake or the freshman mistake here and there have those growing pains, because he'll only get better from it. He'll grow to where maybe in February you're saying, this guy's not a freshman anymore. So it's all about balancing. And I don't mean just Louisville. It's college basketball, right, Like clearly Duke is a team that is really reliant upon freshmen to produce, and those guys last night again the best players on the floor were the three freshmen of Duke, and the guys that John shi are put in place next to them aren't anywhere close to his talented as those three that trio, but you know they have value too. You got to balance it, right, there's no I mean, you can find some teams that have won championships over the years that was, you know, led by star freshmen, but nearly all of them had really important guys that weren't freshmen. They were veterans. They weren't NBA prospects, but they were important and without those guys, you probably don't win a title. So you don't really have the ability to balance it in a major way because again, your roster is built with mostly veterans, and that's okay too, like you can win that way as well. But Tennessee they had a mixture, right, They don't play that many young guys, but you know, they had some veterans, some dudes that maybe didn't put up the numbers that Terrence Edwards did at James Madison. Maybe they didn't put up the numbers the case in Prior put up at South Florida or even you know what Trey ore did stuff in the statu sheet at Long Beach State. But they've been sitting kind of waiting for their opportunity at a place like Tennessee. And their stats weren't impressive, their role wasn't great, but they're at Tennessee because they were likely at minimum of four star recruit and that stuff matters. There's no perfect way to do it. It's just how you can balance it. And you know, unfortunately, there's not a whole lot of balancing that Pat can do because you know his roster is mostly veterans, and the ceiling for these like put it this way, I think the majority of the guys that you're watching this year for Louisville, they're probably pretty close to their ceiling, right, Like, they can shoot better, they can have, you know, better nights than what we saw against Tennessee, but like, how much better are they gonna get? And that sounds like an insult, and I don't mean it that way. It's just I mean that you bought these guys as is right, it's kind of it's kind of how it worked out. So throwing a freshman out there knowing that he is going to get better. Now, again, you can't put yourself in a position to where the freshman's making so many young mistakes that like you got to take him out of the game or he'll blow it for you. But I don't really think you have to worry about that because even if Bruce was playing twenty five minutes a game, he's not running the team. And he's not and again, it's more of a system thing for Pat than it is, Hey, we're going to play like and that's where you know, he's got to figure that out and hopefully he will. And what I mean by that is Pat Kelsey's got to figure out, Okay, these guys fit what I want to do. But whenever that's not working, which pieces can I put together? What five man rotation can I put out there? Or what kind of what lineup can I put out there? They can do some things that isn't necessarily based off of a system. Who can who can isolate somebody, who can take advantage of potential mismatches? Who can we run sets for to get him an open look that aren't you know that isn't just an open looking transition because we're playing fast and spacing the floor and I'm sure they're working on things like that, and we'll see when they get to the Bahamas if they've made some big improvements in that regard. Now back to your original point, Yeah, I mean, I'm not saying Ruth should be stars and playing thirty minutes a game, but I think the risk is worth the reward if you get a guy that by later in the year you're not really thinking about him as a freshman and you're seeing the real reason why he was a borderline McDonald's all American and one of the ten highest rated recruits to ever come to Louisville. Like then, that's worth it, all right, quick break, We got the five o'clock hour coming up next. A lot to get through before we run out of time, so stick with us. We'll try to finish strong here. On a Wednesday, It's Coffee and Company Phil Beth Thornton's on Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 9: Jay.
Speaker 1: That's our pre show with Shannon the Dude and Billy rutlandch tomorrow morning at nine Non Sports Talk seven to nine day.
Speaker 7: This report is sponsored by Mice Scratching Dent.
Speaker 6: As you're roll off this afternoon, traffic starting to load up. If you're heading intough Floyd County traffic on two sixty five the Lee Hamilton A slow trip now from Grantline Road over to State Street and I sixty four. Now we have a crash working over on the Georgia Powers eastbound near Cane Run Road, and it came run and Lee's lane and another accident has traffic backed up there. Then watch her crash on the Waterston eastbound at the ramp to sixty five southbound traffic backup almost over to Taylor Boulevard. Bobby, listen to the News Radio eight forty whas traffic center.
Speaker 7: For your next ge appliance, visit my Scratching Dent located today twenty five Eastern Boulevard in Clarksville, Indiana, brand new ge in and out of box appliances at huge discounts. Come to the showroom and see what you can save. Or visit scratchin Dent dot com a BKRD.
Speaker 25: Start your mornings off right each weekday with Eve Sports Radio, join me, Jerry's and my colorful cast of co host Monday through Friday. Following along as we discuss the cards, the cats, and everything in between. Join in the discussion by calling five zero two five seven one seventy nine hundred and let your voice be heard. We have a great time and a lot of laughs each and every day. Be sure to check out Eve Sports Radio tomorrow morning at seven on Sports Talk seven.
Speaker 26: Genesis Diamonds biggest and last sale of the year is coming November fifteenth through seven weeks. Hi, this is Eddiett Morney inviting you to an exclusive event with store.
Speaker 2: White savings up to thirty five.
Speaker 26: Percent off rings, earrings, pending bracelet, nothing held back. Our top ten designers will be flying in with their entire collection on sale, plus get zero interest financing on thousands of engaging rings, fashion jewelry, and even on luxury time pieces Genesis Diamonds November fifteen, sixteen and seventeens. Tell me vir plazas Se store for details.
Speaker 16: Hi.
Speaker 27: I'm attorney Alex White. I run a law firm right here in Kentucky. We have over ten attorneys who work hard every day for our clients. We're proud to be local and getting back to our community is very important. After a correct you have a lot of options of who to hire as your attorney, but if you want good representation and hard working lawyers, you want to keep your business local. Visit Sue Distracted driver dot com.
Speaker 2: This is a legal advertisment. Work may be performed by other attorneys. What's a fellas. It's Nickoffe here from my friends at the Louisville Men's Clinic. You've heard of them. They've been around for over ten years here in the Kentucky and area, helping gentlemen like yourself with the rectile dust function low testosterone perone's disease. But I want to tell you about my experience with the lois of men's clinic. In recent years, I found myself losing my edge, just no longer having the same energy level, still working out and watching what I eat, but not getting results. For a while, I just chalked it up as life getting older. This is just how things are going to be. But finally I decided to get it checked out, and that's when I went to see doctor Wood at the louis Of Men's Clinic. He checked my testosterone levels and sure enough, they're nowhere near where they should be for someone in my age. I also now know that it's not uncommon for somebody in their thirties early forties to start to lose testosterone. I've been getting treatment from the lois Of Men's Clinic for a few weeks now, and I feel like a brand new man. I should have done it long ago. So if you were feeling the same way, do something about it. It doesn't make you weak, doesn't make you less of a man. It's taking care of yourself. So give him a call. Five oo two four four four four thousand again five oh two four four four four thousand. Check online Louisville Men's Clinic dot com.
Speaker 28: I Heart Radio is your number one app for the holidays. Just open the app and search holiday and start listening. Now you'll see your local holiday radio station, plus all kinds of other holiday stations, laylists and podcasts. I heard radio free never sounded so good.
Speaker 29: Our new KFC three piece of original recipe tenders, fries and comeback Sauce are just five dollars a deal. So tasty, our competitors might consider switching sides so.
Speaker 2: No one will recognize me if I say how much I love your eleven nerves and spices.
Speaker 1: Nope, I added a filter to your voice.
Speaker 2: Sounds like it's only on your voice.
Speaker 29: No, it's on your voice right Bet the chicken tender battles begin. Try the new three piece of wrigital recipe Tenders, Fries and comeback Sauce for five dollars only at KFC. It's finger looking good. Prices and participation may vary. Taxes, tips and fees extra.
Speaker 11: Hey, holiday heroes, It's a special time of year at Shane Company. As a family business for four generations, we know firsthand that fine jewelry is the gift that says it all. From the engagement ring that says You're the one, to the time tennis pricelet that says thank you for being you. We have the widest selection of fine jewelry gifts in stock and ready to take home. Come pick out a pair of hand matched diamond study ear rings or a necklace with a colorful gemstone. Check out our new Bloom collection, one of owner Tom Shane's favorites this year, featuring stunning sapphires, emeralds or rubies. At Shane Company, every gift in every price range is crafted to our high quality standards. We have jewelers working in every store to bring your gifts to life, making sure rings fit just right, setting center stones and engagement rings by hand, and engraving your pieces to make your gifts even more special. Your gifts will always be protected with our unmatched free lifetime warranty. Visit Shaneco dot com and come see us in store. Shane Company, Your friend and Julie over here.
Speaker 13: Close stands tall A top is sustainable flooring company totally.
Speaker 2: It's renewable and moisture resistant.
Speaker 20: But we have several green options to or we got some beautiful reclaimed oak.
Speaker 13: No NOx he needs to hire more installers I need. Indeed, indeed you do. Put our matching platform to work so you can spend less time searching and more time connecting with talented candidates. Visit indeed dot com, slash credit and get seventy five dollars towards your PERST sponsored job.
Speaker 24: Terms in