Speaker 1: This is WWE superstar Drew McIntyre and you're listening to the WWE podcast show.
Speaker 2: The one that everybody wants me god fore sixteen s WE.
Speaker 3: Your ass is my You're gonna acknowledge me.
Speaker 2: And welcome everybody to the ww podcast. We're going to be doing a dual show here today as the mail Bag and the official preview prediction show for War Games, which is tomorrow night. Here we Go. Survivor series is here. The event that we saw forth coming six months ago with the main event of Bloodline. Bloodline is here. Now the question is what are the implications what happens? Seth get involved, does the Rock get involved? Do neither get involved? I would think that Seth is more likely than the Rock, but the Rock is still probable to show up. We'll see if that actually takes place and materializes. But we are going to, as I said, start with the emails and then work our way to the predictions for tomorrow night. And if you want to get yourself involved in a discord, chat with all the other patrons of this show and more importantly just wrestling fans that you can chat with during the show. During the ple is always a lot of fun to do, and that's available to you if you become a patron at patreon dot com, slash Wwe podcast and right now there is a sale going on, but it's the last day of the sale, and that's twenty five percent off any monthly, new monthly or new annual membership, and you can use the code wargames, one word wargames and get yourself twenty five percent off any membership at all. So last day for that, and then it's going to be ending tomorrow, so get yourself on board, and you know, get yourself in an ad free experience too. That's probably the best part is you don't have to listen to ads, but about every ten minutes we have ads on the show, and that goes away with your Patreon subscriptions. So let's talk to the patroon the patrons of the show, and we will start with Freeman. He says, So wargames looks to be rather uninteresting, So let's cast out a bit further. Who are you expecting to win at the Rumble this year? Last time? This time last year, it was clear Cody and Bailey were heavy favorites. But I'm honestly stumped this year. Well, I mean that's a heck of a question. I mean, who do I think could actually win? I mean, I think there's a good chance John seen It does. He's the current betting favorite. He's the current betting favorite. I know you're mentioning here that you think Solo or Jacob Fatu will win the Mens, but you have no idea on the women. Rhea maybe just would feel lame. If Charlotte makes a return, I'd give it to her, but I don't expect anybody, so maybe Bianca, what are your thoughts? Yes, So again, John Cena is a pretty heavy favorite looking at the current betting odds, which often do play out. You also have the rock CM Punk Roman Reigns and Gunther and Seth Rollins, Jay Usso as their top five or six. There's dark horses like Damian Priest, like Drew McIntyre, like Kevin Owens, like even Stone Cold Steam. Austin is a twenty five to one favorite right now, which is just I mean, it's just not gonna happen, Stole Cold winning the Rumbles, It's not happening. I mean, Austin, I think, will finally show up this year and give us what we deserve. Which is a stunner to the rock that we missed out on last year because of money, and that's really the only reason he did not. I know, he gave us the reason that it was something with his wife and he had prior commitments, which is a bunch of nonsense. It's clearly just money and he didn't want to look like a jerk, and I understand that. But so as far as the women go, I mean, that's a tough one. Bianca. I think Is is in the conversation, Charlotte's in the conversation Jade. I don't think Is. There's not a chance she'll she'll make an impact if she's back from injury. But I don't think Jade is a serious contender to win. She's nowhere near clearly ready to be in a singles role. But the women are tough. The women are tough. Outside of maybe an NXT call up, the women are not easy. Rhea would be very boring. As good as good as she is and as much of a fan favorite she is, she's not exciting from a Royal Rumble perspective. You have Tiffany Stratton, but she's the money, the bank winner. She hasn't cashed in yet, so I don't think there's a chance she'll win. So it's a tough one. The women are very difficult, and no one really stands out to you. Charlotte is in my mind, probably the favorite if she ever decides to return. Also, something I've been pondering, how are the NXT call ups doing? From the draft this year? Tiffany and Brawn seems to be a big success, dragon Off was coming along great until his injury, and Dragonly seems to be getting steady TV time as Mellow. But what happened with Kia James Blair Davenport. You can honestly forget they exist, let alone got called up. What was the point of calling them up and to do nothing with them? What are your thoughts on all the call ups? Well, speaking to the ones that you pointed out here specifically, Yeah, I mean tiff and Braun clearly the standouts, you know, and there's always going to be standouts. This is not really a surprise. This is actually normal because out of a class of call ups, you're only going to have a select few that are going to be deemed success. Now, we can't really write the book off on anybody else yet, it's only been a year about not even, so there's time to really make a determination on the others. But Tiff and Braun, no doubt about it, as of right now, are the favorites of you know, who's been the most successful with the NXT call ups. Dragonof did make an impact. He I had to remember his His promos and pre taped interviews are very effective. And Dragon Lee does to be seem to be getting TV time, which is a positive. But on the same side of the coin here, he's also not getting any MIC time. He's not getting any time to develop a character. He's just living in the shadow of kind of Ray Mysterio and the LWO. So it's not really kind of a a attractive differentiating factor for Dragon or for Dragon Lee. He's always again going to be Ray Mysterio Light just I think that's unfortunately going to be where he lives. He's good in the ring, but I don't think anybody has an emotional attachment to Dragon Lee. Well you know what you're gonna get with him, fun match, exciting match, Luca style match, but there's no real connection with his character. He doesn't really have a character that's just you know, kind of the the nature of his character right now, which is not having one other than being a Raymisterio you know Version two point zero and Kira James Blair Davenport. Yet you're right, I mean, people forgot they even exist. I mean, and also not everybody's going to have a plan for them when they come up, even for top talent. Sometimes that get called up, they say, I don't really know what the plan is, We're just doing this. So it's not a shock to learn that talent that aren't featured that much don't have a plan. WW doesn't have a plan for them. It's the way they do business a lot of times, for better or worse. So yeah, this is not a shock, though I'm not sitting here super disappointed because that's normal. This is normal where you have a couple great standouts, some in the middle that have TV time but no really defining characteristics, and then a few at the bottom that you just go, oh, yeah, I forgot they exist. So thanks Freeman. All right, let's go to DJ and he says what was once three matches has now become a five match. Pl I guess the saying is true, better late than never. I just don't understand why it took so long to book the final two matches. Plus I don't ever remember if WWE ever had a three match pl under the Triple H regime. I don't think he has. I think five is about where he's lived before I get to the predictions. Interesting to note that there's no Women's Championship match for Raw and SmackDown as all the champions, including one half of the women's tag team champions, are involved in this very odd booking of the women's War Games match. In my opinion, another pl that does not have the Wyatt Six being featured. For the past few weeks, the White Six and the Final Testament have been feuding, and yet it seems like the Wide Six have only been exclusive to Raw and never show up at a pl That's true. THEE Six, I've been a bit concerned about them for several weeks now, and even during their debut while it was exciting, and they're they're really living off the legacy of Bray Wyatt and what he left. That kind of is where you know, their strongest point is is they're living off Bray Wyatt and they try to give them identities. The VHS tapes helped and then they fell off the radar for a while, and you know, they're not even included a lot of times on the Highlights of Raw if you just watch the Highlights of Raw, or if you watch the Hulu version whatever, a lot of times they're not there, and if you don't see them, they're out of sight, out of mind. They're also not really doing a whole lot of anything. They're feuding with the Final Testament, which helps the Final Testament more than it helps the Wied Six. But until the Six work with someone like the Bloodline, which could happen and may even get hinted at at the Royal Rumble, which is my guess when these you know, these individuals mix it up in a kind of co branded match, and that's when we may get a tease, and it could be that the Wye Six are going to take on Solo's bloodline at WrestleMania. If you have The Rock taking on Cody or The Rock taking on Roman, that's filled up. You don't need to have any version of the of Solo's bloodline involved with Roman reigns or jay Us, So it's possible. So that's how I imagine this happening. Is the wyat six and the Bloodline eventually mix it up the New blood Line all right, number three, and yet again there are no Tag Team Championship matches on a pl e. It seems like WrestleMania is the only plee that tag team wrestling for the Championship will make an appearance. Well, that's kind of part for the course, as w WE continues to treat the Tag Team Championships, especially the women, as a oh, yeah, we have that belts, Yeah, we have that championship over here. I forgot about that. It's kind of the way that they approach the Tag Team Championship. So the tag team divisions, I should say, really as a whole, no match for tag any match that doesn't have to do with the Tag Team Championship is very rarely more than ten minutes. And we saw this especially play out this past week, where it was very much a you know, every tag team match that there was was ten minutes or less, not a minute more. And that's the way that they've treated tag teams generally, and sometimes much worse. Tag team divisions and professional wrestling in the world of w WE have never been a priority, and it's not really a shock that they're not on a PL. I mean you'll also see again no women's match, no women's championship match either. But that's also a side effect of Triple H's structuring of ples, which is fewer matches, longer matches. But that's you know again, the benefit of that is the stories that are worthy of ples are usually better. There's fewer of them, which means, as fans, we get to see stories play out in a match that you otherwise wouldn't get in a I have to six, seven, even ten minute match. A lot of these are fifteen minutes, sixteen, sometimes twenty plus minutes, depending on the event. So there's really definitely advantages to fewer but longer matches, which has been definitely Triple ah's philosophy, and actually I would actually prefer it. Okay, your Survivisories predictions, no Cody, but possible SETH appearance. So first Gunther and Priest, you're thinking Gunther retains Knight and Shinske you're predicting that La Night wins due to the match ending in a possible DQ. This is their first matchup, and I don't like the idea that Shinske could get pinned easily by La Knight. I think there's more to this darker version of Shinske that kind of resembles a dark persona of the Great Muda. I think this feud could go two or three more matches. Okay, bron Breaker versus Seamus versus Ludwig Kaiser in another, wait for it, folks, good old fashioned triple threat match. I predict Breaker wins, and of course guys don't get because of triple threat. That means that there's no rules, right, you can use weapons. Somebody has yet to explain why adding a third person negates the traditional structure of a match. You know, like the idea that a third person immediately takes away the rules of no weapons, no foreign objects, no can If a third person enters the match, low blows are legal. How does that work? I know that the idea is that you can have How are you going to enforce the rules? What happens you can't have a DQ in a triple threat? Well, what you do is that person gets caught cheating throughout and then it becomes a one on one. That's it verily simple. If that person decides to use a chair or use a for an object or a low blow or whatever, and they get caught, they're out of the match. You don't end the match. They're the ones that suffer. But I don't know why they won't implement that. It's just automatically a no DQ match. All right, Women's Wargames Live, Morgan's team wins. Men's Wargames. You're predicting the og bloodline team wins, and then the final boss makes it appearance and we possibly get another cmpunk and seth Rollins confrontation similar to last year's wargames. Yes, it's possible. I will say that, and I'll leave it that until I get to my predictions, which are coming up momentarily. So thank you DJ. Let's talk to another I believe it's another patron. I got to dig into the community tab here of our patreon side, and let's talk to Charlie. He says, what's going on, everyone, It's Charlie from Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: Help.
Speaker 2: Everyone had a great Thanksgiving. My dad surprised me with tickets to Survivors series. We just landed in Vancouver early this morning. I think it's a long time. I think it's long, but I'm gonna ask anyway if we're able to do a serious review. Yeah. Hey, it's I cannot come up with a solid schedule, so it's just something that probably won't happen because I don't want to commit to a time and then change it four times. So first of all, I would absolutely love your feedback. If you want to email me through here or on my regular email, that's fine. I'd love to hear your in person you know, notes that you want to get across to us that are listeners. I'd love to hear what those are. But I'm jealous. So you're going to Vancouver, so you just landed. Damn, Charlie, you can't do this. You're making us all, you know, very much jealous. I think because somebody's surprising with tickets. I mean, that's that's a big deal. You're at a Big four event, my friend. Big things happen here, and you're gonna get either a seth rollins interference, you're gonna get a rock appearance. I think the rock appearance is fifty to fifty and but there's a solid chance you could see the rock in person, which is really damn cool. And yeah, I'd love to hear your in person feedback, even send a voice melon all right, Jeff, Jeff T says La Knight wins and keeps the title. Bron Breaker wins, Gunther wins, Rhea's team wins, and hopefully a Tiffany cash in, and the main event the new bloodline I feel is gonna win and then see him Punk and Hayman turn Ooh. As much as we don't want it to, I do think Hayman is up to something, whether it's Punk and him turning, or he is turning and joining solo. I don't see the Rock coming out because he is running around doing Moana two promos and filming the live action film. We'll see. Hope you and everyone had a great Thanksgiving and it's time to be a wrestling fancy everybody in the discord chat. Yeah that thank you for reminding me hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I should have led that at the beginning of the show, but I forgot him. I'm just kind of Thanksgiving doubt. I'm ready ready to move on, but that is you know, that's something here, Jeff, that you bring up that I I have have. I have my issues with believing. I'm struggling with the possibility that it could happen that Cmpunk and Hayman turn first of all, and it needs to be continued to be said, is Cmpunk is not a raw is on raw, He's not a SmackDown star, Yet no one cares because the story warrants that Sampunk comes in, and yet no one is saying anything. That GM is not saying anything. He should be the first one to say something. The GM is the one in charge of that brand. So if you have stars on your brand that should not be there, that should I mean, that's like a you know, that'd be like the first task at hand here is make sure people that aren't there, that are there that shouldn't be get booted or at least explain why they are there. But they don't do it because they don't care, and they that think the fans don't care. I'm on the fringe, but I'll continue to say it because it continues to be warranted to be said. That said, the idea that Punk and Hayman turn and the shirt that Hayman was wearing with the red shirt War that he wore as upon his return reflected the shirt that Solo war. Is there a bit of coherence? There is there a connection, yes, but does it mean anything? I hope not. I don't want it? And then what's gonna happen? Brocola's I mean, like, what what happens here? What's the what's the end game? Like? Say you're right, Jeff right, Say say Punk and Hayman turn, Okay, surprise, you know he turns. Then what is the biggest question? What do you do from there? He turning? Just to turn? And then what you know, what is the end game? Is Punk going to remain on SmackDown? What about seth Rollins? Does he suddenly defect the smack Down? Because Seeampunk turned, Because if he doesn't, how you're gonna get to seth Rollins in Punk? I guess he could come back to Raw because again, no brand rules when they don't want them. It's just I don't see the benefit in it. The Rock makes much more sense to appear because he's actually involved in the story. He even made an appearance at Bad Blood Stood there didn't do much. Set a bunch of stuff backstage that was in a you know, a post later on W's YouTube channel, and there was a lot you can dissect in that kind of rant that he went on backstage. But outside of that, there's you know, it doesn't make much sense for Punk to turn. He's clearly and should be clearly focused on seth rollins. I don't need Punk turning and then all of a sudden, Punk and Roman are going at it. But that's that's not the story right now now. Punk will, I think, eventually turn, and I think Punk and Roman will eventually have a program in twenty twenty five, but I don't think right now, there's no there's no room for it, there's no Roman told. This story with the Rock is complete, and Solo and Roman ares are, you know, have settled their differences and clearly the programs have been played out and we're ready to move on. We're not there yet, so Punk would be a total like redirection of the story. It's not again, your idea is not bad, Jeff, it just doesn't make sense right now. It makes sense, makes big, a lot of sense. But in twenty twenty five it would really just I think, be a big mistake to do that right now, because that's not the story that's being told. It would muddy the waters unnecessarily. It would be exciting, Yes, it would get clicks, Yes it would get attention and a million views, and yeah it would, but then fans are gonna sit back and go cool. So like, now, what what are we doing here? That's my concern. So but thank you, Jeff. I do appreciate your your feedback. End. You're not wrong. I just think it's not yet, is how I would phrase it. All right, let's get to I believe one and then we'll get to my predictions.
Speaker 3: This is DJ coolesmel Back added again on your mailback show records. You live on the Wednesday board, and you know what time it is. It's time to.
Speaker 2: See his name man, he peers. I believe in Joe Hendry. I believe in Joe Hendry.
Speaker 3: Desroit, folks, Joe Hendry is his name. As I take it to my toy ded episode of the Joe Hendre Report coming to life once again from a no disclosed location. I must mention before we start the show, Happy Thanksgiving to all of the w podcast listeners up here in the United States. It's all about the family, the food, and the football. This Thursday, as we get to I guess reflect, give thanks, and celebrate another year, whether good or bad. This is a good time to reflect before we get into twenty twenty five. So I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving, eat as much turkey, watch a lot of football, and of course this coming Saturday is Survivors Series War Games. Now let's get to the toy DD episode of the Joe Hendre Report. As I did mention, it is all Rosalie to win the Salem, North Carolina for tena's next pay per view event called teena turning point as Joe Hendry will be included in a sixth way Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl match. Like I did mention last week, the loser, the person that gets pinned ar summitted, must be forced to wear a Turkey suit. Hopefully Joe Hendry is not that guy to wear a Turkey suit, and hopefully he wins the match. But anyway, last week, on the TV taping of tn par Wrestling, none other than Joe Hendry mentions to the crowd that his focus is still the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, even though he's involved in this Turkey Bowl match. His focus is still to get back into the main event to compete against none of the nicknameon for the TENA World Heavyweight Championship. He thanks the fans for a tremendous year, a breakout year, a year of success that he was featured on WWE and NXT, and of course he was in the main event at TEENA Slummiversary for the TENA World Heavyweight Championship. At all of the trialsations. He's a social media sensation and everything that people have been saying about how they believe in Joe Hendry, all the wrestlers that believed in Joe Hendry. But like I did mention before, he did say as always that his focus right now is the TNA World Heavyweight champions Let's get to what happened outside of TNA. As Joe Hendry was in New Jersey, stock Home, New Jersey. As of course, you know Joe Hendre likes to promote the brand as he goes to different places. So this past Sunday, November twenty four, at stock Home, New Jersey, Joe Hendry did a meet and greet at the Wrestling Collector. Now would that being said as I close off this, Joe hendriport Happy Thanksgiving, Remember to believe, remember to say his name, always, remember the words that Joe Hendry says any time, any place, at any show, and most of poorly, most and poorly do this.
Speaker 4: Stock will have the bab Zoo.
Speaker 3: Once again, this is your guy, DJ Coolsbo have my blessed week, big guy to one of those stays in my friends believe ed piece.
Speaker 2: All right, DJ, thank thank you so much and happy Thanksgiving you as well. Hope you're doing well and hope it was it was good for you, And thank you for the Joe Hendrew report, as we can follow what the hell he's doing over there in TNA, and his focus, as you said, is the TNA World Heavyweight Championship fighting Nicknammeth. And that's fine. And uh, you know a lot of fans WW fans I know don't follow TNA, don't understand what the hell's going on there, or maybe they just don't care. It's you know, you're a w W fan a lot of times you're just loyal to WWE. But uh, as I say every week, very appreciative that you're able to give us an insight into TNA and maybe it'll bring some people over to see what the hell's going on over in TNA. Also, I hope it doesn't have to wear the chicken suit like I just I hope that's uh, I hope that's not what happens to uh to uh Joe Henry. We'll see, but I appreciated GJ and I hope all is well over there and you're safe over there in your undisclosed location. All right, let's get to my official preview and predictions for the event here the pl and let's see where I want to start. So I'm gonna start here with the Wargames match. I'm gonna start with the women's Wargames match because I don't think it's gotten a ton of attention. This is likely the match that's going to open the show. I think it will open the show. It should open the show with the Wargames match. Here with the women, Ria Ripley, Bianca Bailey, Naomi and Eosky versus liv Morgan, Ni Jacks, Raquel Rodriguez, Tippany Stratton and Candaelearet. This match should be a lot of fun. I think it's a lot of fans are overlooking it, and it's because the story is kind of a I don't want to say boring, but it's not that it's boiling boiling point. The folk is clearly Riha getting her hands on live and it has been for months now. Ria Ripley was back faster from her injury than anybody thought was possible, and she'll have her face mask on as she should. I mean, you break your orbital bone, you gotta keep that damn thing safe. So Rea Ripley getting her hands on Live should be fun. Ria Ripley going against Nia Jacks, that should be a kind of a fun confrontation. Bianca bell Air finally getting her damn you know, singles roll back at least maybe until Jade comes back, which reporting is conflicting on that some of her a month, two months, three months or longer. I would say probably in time for WrestleMania. Seems to be a safe bet. And if she's back before then wonderful. But right now, Bianca is I mean, just by the grace of God with a freak injury to Jade, a single star, so that's good. And right now, Tiffty Stratton and you know, Candice Larray are kind of the back end of the the team here that round off to Live Morgan's side. How do I think this is gonna end? Probably with probably with a Rea Ripley team. Victory doesn't hurt Live, there's no titles on the line. Bianca Belle Air back into kind of a singles role, revived, a bit Bailey the final member here joining. I think those three powerhouse women are ready to get a victory. In need of victory, Rhea again coming back from injury. It's not gonna hurt anybody on Live Morgan's team. It's not gonna do anything. Is it possible Charlotte returns, Yes, yes it is, although I'm not gonna call for it. And the reason I'm not gonna call for Charlotte returning is because I think if I don't call for it, it'll finally happen. So I don't think it'll happen, and I think Rea Ripley's team gets the victory. All right, Let's go to the Intercontinental Championship. Braun Breaker versus Seamus versus Ludwig Kaiser. This one is shaping up to be physical as hell. I'm really excited for really Kaiser here as a potential breakout performance. I think this is Kaiser, and I may be wrong. This may be Kaiser's biggest match of his career on a big four pl e in a championship match, a very prestigious championship in the IC title. Absolutely a big match for Kaiser, and it's possible that Kaiser even comes out of this as the Intercontinental Champion. In fact, I'm part of me wants to pick Kaiser here. Are they ready to pull the trigger with Kaiser? Do they feel he's ready? They've been setting him up for several weeks. Now you have Gunther essentially saying, fly, little bird, fly, you'll leave the nest, make your own way. And Seamus, we know what he is, legacy star, Hall of Famer, not exactly exactly, a guy that's on fire right now that fans are dying this year, is a champion again. But bron Breaker kind of just want it back. However, I don't know how much more they're going to get out of his ic run. It seems like perhaps they're gonna change here to Kaiser and see what he's got now that they're giving up on Breaker. And I wouldn't by any means, but I think I'm gonna go with Kaiser. I'm gonna go with Kaiser. I know it's not the favorite here. I think bron Breaker is the favorite. If you look at the betting odds, I expect a hell of a physical match. Here's how I think it's gonna end, though bron Breaker ends up dominating for a while he'll probably get the spear on Seamus and Kaiser goes in for the victory. I think Kaiser is going to pin Seamus for the Intercontinental Championship. Thus bron Breaker can claim he wasn't Pinder submitted as the old you know, the old logic goes. The way to protect the champion if you don't want him to get hurt by a loss, is to have him not involved in the decision. That's how you're gonna protect Breaker here. I would not be surprised if Breaker wins, and he is the favorite with good reason. But Kaiser has been on a roll and making an impact and Gun through even giving him his you know, his his pledge to go off and do your own thing. And I think Kaiser could win, and I think he might win here, and I think I'm gonna take Kaiser all right. On the counterpart to smack down with La Knight and Shinsky Nakamura for the United the United States Championship. Night and Shinsky, boy, this is not easy, and I know Knight hasn't had a long run yet and Triple H has been a fan of long runs with champions. My instinct is to pick Knight, and I think that's still most likely probable, So I'm gonna go with La Knight here. However, a word of caution is Logan Paul. Now, Logan Paul has been out of WW for months now, and Shinskin Ekamura is a returning star that has turned a little darker, and there could be something to that. Knight is has been champion for several months now. I don't think his run is done, but I am slightly choosing Knight to retain because they might want him to lose on a bigger stage, but they might want to free him up for a rumble run for a you know, maybe a challenge to for a higher championship. But right now, Cody Rhads is champion, so it's kind of difficult to move up when you are clearly not going to be facing Cody Rhodes for that belt. Just it's like a square peg in a round hole with those two right now. So I would be cautious of Logan Paul possibly screwing l A. Knight, but I would say, in a very fun match, we're going to have La Knight beat shensk but it's not going to be the victory he wants. He may get the BFT and beat Shenskate clean and celebrate, and as he celebrates, Shensky recovers and beats him down brutally. So the heat. You know, Shinsky is able to get some heat back after losing. And to one of your emails earlier, I think that this is a multi month program takes us through too, maybe the Royal Rumble and so yeah, Shinzkin Nakamura loses, but I think it's in a way that either he gets a DQ and he gets frustrated with Knight and there's a DQ here, or Night wins, but immediately Shinsky gets his heat back. So all right, time for the big heavy hitters, the World Heavyweight Championship, Gunther versus Damian Priest. Boy. This one, I think is also going to be very physical. Do I think maybe Finn Balor could rear his head in this, Yes, I do. Finn Baler and Damian Priest still haven't really resolved their issues. I feel like that was kind of left open a bit, and I do think it's possible Finn Balor once again screws Damian Priest. Gunther. On the other hand, I don't think we'll have any help. I do think that Damian Priest loses, and it is likely because of interference. I don't know why they would make guntherer guy that needs help here. I don't want him to need help. But they're also and have clearly been on the path of building up Damian Priest as a guy that can intimidate even Gunther, which I don't like. As I said on my raw review, Gunther's the guy, the one guy that actually should not be intimidated. He's the one guy that intimidates. He's not the one that is intimidated. I'm not buying it here. I'm not buying that suddenly Damian Priest is the guy that rattles Gunther. Don't buy it yet, That doesn't That doesn't jive with me. So I have not been buying into what they're trying to sell me here. And I think it's done a little damage to the Gunther character of having him be rattled by him. But Gunther should retain. This one, to me is a slam dunk. I'd give it. When I say slam dunk, not a guarantee, but I'd say it's like eighty twenty that Gunther retains. We're nowhere near ready for Gunther to lose that. We have been fantasizing about a Gunther World Championship run for I mean years in some cases, since he came to the main roster, and it's finally here, and you're not gonna cut it short. There's a lot more you can do with Gunther as champion. Healed champions are also more fun. Not that Damian Priest had a bad run. He had a I think an overachieving run. But right now, Gunther is the guy you go with. He's the guy that the company can build around a little bit more on the raw side of things and have baby faces step up, and I think he's champions or at least WrestleMania all right, Roman Reigns, sammy'sz Ain, the USOS and yes, c I'm Punk with likely Paul Hayman on the outside taking on solo Sokoa, Jacob Fatu, Tomatonga Tangaloa and Big. You gotta add Big otherwise it's not Bronson, Reid, Big Bronze and Red. Okay, this one should be should be a lot of fun, no doubt. I don't care who has the advantage. The advantage match means jack. As you guys have heard from me, In fact, I expect fully a one chance of Jacob Fatu winning that advantage match over Jimmy us So to get the advantage, and it makes sense you want, I think in this case the team, the baby faced team to be quote unquote disadvantaged, which again I explained why that's not really a thing in this match, but that's how you they're going to play it, that's the story they're telling. So fine. Now the question is for a lot of people is not necessarily who's even going to win this The questions have not even been yet, like like who's going to be victorious, which is kind of odd. The question is who returns or who turns? Does again i'd say in order of likelihood from least likely to most likely, I would say brock Lessner's the least likely. I don't know where you even fit him in here. He would have been what Seampunk's doing. So I think brock Lessner is unlikely, very unlikely, but at least he's in the universe of possibility. And then I think you have the rock second in line. I think he's a fifth fifty shot. And then the most likely to return is seth rollins Am I say return, I mean show up because he's back. He's not like on injury or something. And I think Seth Rollins here has something to say about Bronson Reid, and I think he comes in and if he doesn't do what I expected him to do in my kind of I think I said it in the Raw review where he comes in and he does what he did last year, and except he does it to Punk. Right in this case, he may do it to Punk and Punk's victorious and he's standing there and Seth Rollins then comes out, and it's just the roles are now reversed from last year where Punk came out at the end. Now Seth Rollins comes out at the end to confront you know, Punk. It's possible there, but Seth Rollins could come in in the middle of the match here stomp Bronson Reid and maybe even stomp Punk. So it's not quite a heel turn because he also attacked a heel. It's just both men get stomped. He faces off with Roman Reigns, he just stands there, stars and then leaves, So I think that's possible, or he just attacks Bronson Reid. He's got a program going on with it, so it would be almost impossible to believe he's not going to have some physical altercation with Bronson Reid in this match, whether it's after or during. But the Punk situation needs to heat up because Punk needs to get the hell away from the Bloodline. As I explained earlier, he doesn't need to be there right now. Him and Roman can have a program after Mania, and I think right now it's not time. So you have Seth Rollins come in, stomp at least Bronson Reid, maybe Punk, or at least shove him down or punch him and leave and he is eliminated because of Punk, or he loses because of Punk, or I'm sorry, because of Rollins. Rollins costs his team to match. So I think that's very possible. But Seth Rollins is going to have a hell of an impact in this match or after. And I keep saying or because both makes sense. Now the question is, but, ok, okay, who wins HM? I think the OG bloodline wins. I think they do. Do I expect to a Paul Hammond turn God, I hope not. I just explained why about ten minutes ago. But I'll go with the OG blood line. Honestly, it doesn't really matter who wins here because it's not necessarily about who wins, because number one, there's nothing on the line other than pride, and number two, it's about Seth and a possible returning Rock. So we could have a dual return of Rock and Rollins, just like we had Orton and Punk last year. So the Rock, if he comes back, let's play out the Rock scenario. I'm not even gonna deal with the brock Lesner because it's very unlikely. But with the Rock, he could do what he did last time and stand there and stare, and I think that's the most likely scenario. I don't think the Rock is a quick substitute. I don't think the Rock is physically in the match or even comes in during the match. I think if the Rock shows up, it's after the match and stands there and stares and does what he did last time, and maybe we get a little more. Maybe he comes in the ring and has a face off against somebody or just confronts Roman. You know, there's a lot that the Rock could do, But I will say the Rock is not going to be in the match. I don't see a way. The only way is if you know Punk, it's mysteriously injured, He's attacked backstage, and the rock is the substitute for a punk I mean very unlikely there. So that's how I think this is going to play out in a wild, fun, physical Wargames match. So let me recap my picks. Og Bloodline wins, Gunther retains, Live Morgan's I'm Sorry, Ripley's team wins, La Knight retains, and Ludwig Kaiser wins the Intercontinental Championship. That's my pick. Those are my picks. So let me know you guys think, and I'll be back for your review of the war Games event maybe Saturday night again, more likely on my Sunday show that I do every single week. So join us over at patreon dot com slash WWE podcast if you want an AD free experience. We're also running a promotion right now twenty five percent off any annual or monthly membership that's new use the code Wargames. You can also subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts for an AD free experience. There's a one week free trial there, so you could get all of our review shows for the next week for free. If you want AD free, so sign up on Apple Podcasts if you prefer, so that'll do it for me today.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: I hope you enjoy the plee. Maybe I'll pop in the discord chat for those of you who are on Patreon Enjoy and I'll be talking to you guys next time.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the WWE podcast. Don't forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast app so you don't miss a show, or head to wwepodcast dot com and for all of these shows ad free, head over to Patreon dot com slash WWE podcast. Until then, we'll see you next time.