Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Hemy Friday, Junior. It is Thursday. You can't complain there, except for the fact that I wish it was.
Speaker 3: Fret actually Friday. But yeah.
Speaker 2: Still get hey close enough, Let's get right to it. First talk back of the.
Speaker 4: Day testing testing one two three testing testing. I'm just trying to see if I'm part of the talk back, ah, so I can try to win tickets to Disneyland between eight twenty and soil eight forty am Wild ninety for nine the JV Show. Let me check testing testing one two one juo. Michelle Rodriguez.
Speaker 5: All right, Michelle Rodriguez, your talkback is working on the newly improved iHeartRadio app. Make sure you add the JV Show podcast in Wild ninety finite is your presets there?
Speaker 3: She had her times. She was close. Eight twenty eight.
Speaker 5: Point fifty is the time we'll be taking your talkbacks for this day and the tickets I think, she said eight twenty to eight forty earlier the better. But Mike, check one two one two, check one too, one two. Michelle Rodriguez, your talkback Lie is working.
Speaker 2: We can confirm and then no, forget seven thirty you have your first chance of the day to win those dizzy tickets inside the JV show. Yep, nope, game yep. A lot of Disney this week. I love it. I know you love it too. The talk backs are going crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're going on this week.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised it hasn't like shut down, like we haven't crashed the app or anything yet. It's been that crazy.
Speaker 3: It's been fun.
Speaker 5: It's been fun. Look yep, nope. Game though, don't leave it to chance, call in play the game. That's a game of skill. You control your own destiny.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you want to talk about here?
Speaker 3: I want to talk about the mister beast Beast games. Did you guys watch any of this?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I wished a clip, but I can't stand it. My husband was watching it.
Speaker 3: Did he like it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was just like turn this off, like, let's put something else on.
Speaker 5: Well, I didn't watch any of it because why you know, who gives a part? But I came across an article yesterday about who won the whole thing. Apparently it wrapped up a little while ago. So do I need to give a spoiler alert before?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Before that, do we what was the games, like, do we know anything about it?
Speaker 5: Bunch of mental and physical challenges over the course of ten episodes.
Speaker 3: That's what this article said.
Speaker 5: I didn't what again, did not watch any of it, but we know there was a lot of money up for grabs. The contestants were told, look, you can compete for five million dollars. Everyone's like, oh my god, five million, and then mister Beast himself upped the ante he let Somehow during the game they something happened again who gives it fart, don't know, but the final jackpot went to ten million dollars.
Speaker 3: It doubled up.
Speaker 5: I think that was off some coin toss or something. I again don't know. Do I need to give a spoiler alert about who won the thing?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Sure, nobody isn't to go back and be like I would like to watch that.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe people are currently watching it and they're like, hey, radio dork, don't spoil the.
Speaker 3: End of the season for me.
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: In this nuts scenario, Selena, you're the radio dork, not me.
Speaker 2: You you're the one that's about to spoil it.
Speaker 5: So okay, well I'm gonna see give a spoiler alert if you're still watching the Beast games. But Jeffrey Randall Allen, Player eight thirty one, were they trying.
Speaker 3: To be squigging?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well, Player eight thirty one.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey Randall Allen that he beat out one thousand contestants on this Prime video reality competition series again all put up by mister Beast himself, and he won the ten million dollar prize.
Speaker 3: Now what's cool about this? Jeffrey Randall Allen.
Speaker 5: He's from Samonteo, you guys, burial guy wonder he won. I think he's pretty cool. And he basically dedicated his win too. He's got a couple of kids, but one of his sons has a condition called CTD, which is an incurable thing anyways, and he faces some different challenge. It's a rare genetic disorder, and so he said he's going to use a bunch of that money to improve the quality of life for his son that's dealing with that. And I just thought that was so cool, just like very cool. And also bay airy guy.
Speaker 3: Winning the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I love that very cool, yeah, And I love what he's using it for.
Speaker 7: And he's not just gonna like go blow all the money.
Speaker 2: I mean blow a little yeah.
Speaker 3: Bit of oh yeah, no, yeah, you go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Abilities and kids first and then then responsibilities and kids first, not Novois trip first.
Speaker 3: Do you know how to celebrate any He just said.
Speaker 2: He has a couple of kids and one that has you know, a tough road.
Speaker 5: Ahead, right, but you don't you don't win ten million bucks and then guys put the quarks back in the champagne.
Speaker 3: I'm taking care of my kids over here.
Speaker 5: You know, with your boys first, and know that there will be plenty of money to provide.
Speaker 3: For you family after that.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the timeline of him getting this money actually looks like. Anytime anyone on a show wins like a huge cash prize like this, we always hear about weeks going by and they're like, yeah, I haven't received my money. They're doing interviews like, yeah, supposedly I was gonna get this, but I haven't haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 5: I feel like mister Beast probably got a giant briefcase and dropped it on his house from a helicopter or something made it, made a YouTube video about it.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that's the thing.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: This was the largest UH prize ever received on a game show. Ten million dollars. Wow, so that's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: I mean, you got a gift the government about half of that in taxes and then you go to Vegas for the boys and the bunch of that, and Selen will come yell at you like when you're about to pop and spray champion, like, no, no, no, you need to do as future do you think you open for their college account? I'd hate to be on your team if we ever won the championship. God Boring the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Time four The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Okay, the only thing that matters today is that the home Goods and Hayward is a big today. You hear that, Haywardians, as Graham calls us big grand opening. This is the bigger opening today. Eight a m In and oh pen Clubs.
Speaker 5: They were the NFL my the NFL excuse me, announced yesterday they're looking into making some pretty significant rule changes for next season, including a possible change to the regular season overtime rules, giving both teams a possession even if a touchdown scored by the first team to have the ball.
Speaker 3: That's what they do in the postseason, but not the regular season.
Speaker 5: Also, they say next season they're going to be using their virtual measuring system to assist in determining first downs.
Speaker 2: Finally, virtual measuring system.
Speaker 3: We've been needing that.
Speaker 5: We watched any of these playoff games and stuff? Is that first out? I don't know the reps like, yeah, it looks like it. I'm not sure did the ball? Yeah, let's bring some technology into this.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Another night's day, you guys, guys might be a little cloudier than yesterday, but still go outside, enjoy a beautiful day. Walk your dog, they need it his. It will be in the low to mid seventies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yesterday was really warm. Today might be even a little bit more. Did you guys get outside yesterday? Yes, glorious out yesterday. Glorious Selena State silent things.
Speaker 2: I was sick in bed. I'm sick. I have like I feel very fluey.
Speaker 3: Maybe you need some sunshine Vitamin D.
Speaker 5: Hey, besties, your day today is going to be an eight.
Speaker 3: Enjoy yourself, stir up some romance.
Speaker 5: The new Moon begins a two week family fun and passion phase.
Speaker 3: Get creative. It's all for love.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All Right, pretty cool event happening this week up in the skies. If you are an amateur astronomy enthusiast, all.
Speaker 2: The planets enthusiasts.
Speaker 5: All the planets visible in the night sky. Now it says, look, you're going to need a little help to see all of the planets because they're all kind of lined up. Some of them are going to be very low in the sky, so if you've got houses around your trees or hillsides, you might not be able to see them because they're going to be really low in the skyline. And then others like Uranus and Neptune. Uranus and Neptune, you're very far out. You're going to need a telescope to be able to see them. But otherwise all the planets, you'll be able to see all of them in the night sky.
Speaker 3: Are you guys going to get your telescope out to look at Uranus?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Urine, No, I don't own one, but if I did, I would. They're expensive.
Speaker 3: No, uh, probably not anymore?
Speaker 5: No interest in seeing because you guys are so so invested in what astrology means to your life, and yet you don't even care to see what it is the things that is controlling all your feelings and emotions.
Speaker 2: I think it would be cool to see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just determining all your personal characteristics. You don't want to get outside and never look at it. I know where all that information's coming from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it is coming from there. We know that that's a proven fact.
Speaker 5: That is not let's let's be be accurate.
Speaker 3: In our reporting. Is nothing proven about any of it. Okay.
Speaker 5: So that got me to thinking, because look, I'm not an astrology believer, but you guys always say, well, that's just because you've never had your fully accurate birth chart down to the minute you were born. You've been just reading these generic you know, generic astrology horoscopes and stuff.
Speaker 3: And those are too generic. You need the one that's you know.
Speaker 5: And so okay, I provided the minute that I was born on the date that I was born, and now has just said she did this for her boyfriend and his mind was blown. So I'm prepared to have my mind blown. Tell me some stuff about me that I mean, nobody would know unless you knew the minute I was born on the exact date.
Speaker 7: Okay, So let me start by saying your son's sign is a Leo. We already knew that your movie sign is apparently a Taurus. There's a bunch of other signs, but I won't go through those. I'm going to go through the characteristics that it shared with me. By the way, it was forty two pages.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you down? Can I ask one question?
Speaker 5: Who determines the information the planets?
Speaker 8: Obviously the ones that are lining up, but that takes a human to interpret the results, meaning that if I know this person's the minute that they were born on this specific day, who determines that data?
Speaker 5: And I'm using airports around data astrologists, so it's like a.
Speaker 3: Team of them. I mean, who is it?
Speaker 2: I mean it's not just a single person. There's there's a lot of experts. It's like saying, who determines what medication? The doctors?
Speaker 5: Scientists do get yeah, But I'm still like this is a legitimate question, right, Like who is the one that's gathering and aggregating this quote unquote data to be able to provide people with a minute by minute that is a good potion. So do you see the question I'm asking?
Speaker 2: It doesn't make any sure, No, we get the question. We don't have the answer, so we just like this for frenzies.
Speaker 3: But I get it. But you guys put stock.
Speaker 5: You guys actually put legitimate stock in like, oh, you're about to date this person. Oh no, they're whatever you put legitimate meat, attribute actual meaning to it.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 2: Think it's over time, they're able to compile enough characteristics that's that a certain group shares.
Speaker 7: And depending on the day that you were born and the place that you were born, they see like the alignment of the planets with the stars and how everything aligned.
Speaker 3: And but would that sounds right?
Speaker 2: And how it leads to your personality?
Speaker 5: And I guess like, wouldn't you have to observe the characteristics of a person like me, say that was born at five h eight am on August twenty second some year, like probably about twenty seven.
Speaker 3: And a half years ago.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't you have to find a whole bunch of those people to see if what you're saying about them is accurate?
Speaker 2: And I'm sure somebody has.
Speaker 5: Somebody has at some point somehow I doubt that, but okay, continue, I'm right.
Speaker 7: Look some of the things that I'm going to read from your birth chart that I didn't have any of this.
Speaker 2: Well, actually some stuff I might like.
Speaker 3: Oh, how convenient the old cut and paste use it.
Speaker 2: I have most of this in mind from what I remember.
Speaker 7: So it said Graham likes to discuss, deduce, and judge.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: He reasons logically and accurately. That's all you. That's why you don't believe you're all logic. You're all logic.
Speaker 3: Like how you're saying that like it's a bad thing.
Speaker 5: But on.
Speaker 7: He may spend a lot of time on practical matters and keeping things order. God, I don't sometimes nitpicky, Yes, no, secretly feeling he handles matters better than others. Yes, you think you're better than everyone else who doesn't true his private and public personality priving differ, Yes, sir, Yeah, mainly because interneeds and outer goals are very different.
Speaker 3: Inner needs and outer goals. That is, that doesn't ring.
Speaker 2: It says sharing turns them on? You turns them on?
Speaker 3: Charring, No, I'll show you on the internet. Does It's not that?
Speaker 2: Jesse? These are all really good. I know you have more that you want to share it. Hang on to that.
Speaker 1: It's a JV show. On Wild ninety four, nine.
Speaker 2: What's happening with the traffic?
Speaker 8: I'm stuck on the eighty four and Livermore trying to get to the six eighty, and it is completely stopped.
Speaker 2: And I have no clue.
Speaker 9: I've been here for almost like forty five minutes and I literally live like ten minutes away.
Speaker 2: Let me know what's happening by ye? Oh no, what is it? Oh no?
Speaker 3: Why is traffic? M Yeah?
Speaker 2: So six eighty is a mess on the snow grave right now. I told you about that big ray crash. Yeah, that's blocking three lanes. So cars are like not getting through there. Everything is really really backed up and stopped right now.
Speaker 3: So that's jamming things up on all the.
Speaker 5: Other highways that she calls it the six eighty.
Speaker 3: Is it the six eighty or just six I just I.
Speaker 2: Say just six eighty. Okay, what about you?
Speaker 3: I think just six eighty.
Speaker 2: Six eighty depends on the cock I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Six eighty six. I gotta think about it, all right.
Speaker 2: We were talking astrology. Graham is not a believer, if you don't know, but Jess went ahead and pulled his birth chart anyways to prove to him, like, hey, these things are lining up with your personality.
Speaker 3: Morning jav Show, Loo from South City, Grandma'm with you. Forty two pages. Come on.
Speaker 10: In forty two pages, you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Find things that match with anyone that could be anyone.
Speaker 10: But the reason I called in is because Lund University has found a study that people do tend to believe in astrology tend to be less intelligent and more narcissistic.
Speaker 2: You can look it up. Wow, I don't believe that study. I believe that.
Speaker 5: I've seen that meme or posts get shared many many times.
Speaker 3: People have shared it with.
Speaker 2: Me, and it's like people who don't believe are so mad about the people that do. Like, mind your business, bro, why can't we believe in whatever we want to believe in.
Speaker 5: I'm all, I get it, but I just I struggle with people making real, real decisions based on it. As if there is the stars are pulling strings from certain directions.
Speaker 3: But if that's I guess, but you do you? I mean, why not?
Speaker 2: Graham? You're asking where does this information come from? Like, who are the people who are giving all this info?
Speaker 11: Morning JV's Show. Julie from Valley Springs. The astrology information comes from the ephemerist. That's how you feel in your astrology chart based on your time of birth, and that's how you learn about your personality. That's basically it. In thirty seconds, you can look it up, Graham. But the effemeris is where most of the info comes from. But you have to know how to put it in and how to read it. All right, go up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gram?
Speaker 5: Is the ephemorists like some wormhole into space? Is the effemorists a group of famous astrologers? Is it a group of psychics?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Who is it? I mean, that was my.
Speaker 5: Question about all this, because you guys said the only way to really get your a good astrological read a good horoscope is to enter the minute you were born and will know how the planets were aligned on that particular day. And for me it was five oh eight August twenty second some year like twenty seven and a half years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know that's the only accurate thing.
Speaker 5: But I guess my larger question is who is the one that determined the ema? But who determined the attributes even to the given signs? That implies that there was some sort of study done. We noticed that all the people born in February or whatever, you know, all seem to have these characteristics that would be some sort of that's a question study that had to have been done, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's a question for a higher power.
Speaker 3: Not or is that a psychics have determined this? I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, why time, What are some of the things on Graham's birth charge? I think far it's been spot on.
Speaker 5: It's been spot on also, but if you had read it for Selena, it also would have been.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: You easily win others over with your words, whether it's because of a likable facility with language, a beautiful voice, or a diplomatic use of words.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is spot on.
Speaker 2: You're right. I did want to make sure that I got this all.
Speaker 5: The things that stroked my ego, Yeah, say all those and I'll agree with all.
Speaker 7: I made sure that I want to make sure I get this in because there was a warning that I found in your charge.
Speaker 3: Oh war.
Speaker 7: It said you need to worry about a friend betraying you, and this is a friend that other people find charming.
Speaker 3: Oh does it start with an S and Alena.
Speaker 2: Or a C and end with the Lynn, because that's also good Carolyn.
Speaker 5: Wait, so this word beatin?
Speaker 3: Then I don't know what you're talking of.
Speaker 2: This warning though, is like it's like now or just like in his lifetime. It's free find out, but it's.
Speaker 7: Already been on this planet there, I can just set you up.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna get betrayed by a friend.
Speaker 5: Yep, you see how that could apply to everyone.
Speaker 2: I don't have friends, not my friends.
Speaker 3: You've never in your life been betrayed.
Speaker 2: Have friends. You can't be portrayed if you don't have live hacks.
Speaker 3: From Clinn.
Speaker 2: Don't call me that close to something else, right, all right.
Speaker 3: I'm not convinced.
Speaker 1: Just the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you for hanging with us. Don't forget coming up seven thirty your chance to win tickets to the Disneyland Resort. First to a lot of talk backs coming in about horrorscopes, and Graham's birth charge of sun signs.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV shows, said sun Jose. I wanted to comment real quick about the horoscope topic, so I read that not only is there like your sun sun sign, which is for me, I'm a capricorner was born in January, but then there's your moon sign, which is your emotional you know states, and I am in aries, and I feel like that correlates very perfectly because I can get really angry, real bad anyways, So great, dave E, that.
Speaker 2: Makes total sense. Yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 7: And if anyone's wondering, Graham is a Leo, that's his sun sign and his moon sign is a tourist.
Speaker 5: Yes, just gets more and more confidations from both. Listening to people talk about their attributes of their own personal horoscopes is a kin to guys talking about who's on their fantasy football team.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Wow, I care.
Speaker 5: To hear about what somebody else's birth moon sign chart and Saturn was born in the fourth house of whatever?
Speaker 3: Like, are you're genuinely interested.
Speaker 2: In somebody else's But if they're like giving examples on why those things are accurate, I do care?
Speaker 3: Okay, yep, genuinely care.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like again, I'm not like living my life every step of the way with my birth chart out.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 3: Yeah, showing it says, don't do.
Speaker 2: But Graham, we will. We will tone it down for you starting now.
Speaker 10: The hottest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 3: And I help, whoever just let that talk about Mila.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: It sounded like you were dress joking.
Speaker 3: I'm joking because I'm not an astrology believer.
Speaker 2: All Right, So there's this crazy rumor that Mason Dissic, Courtney Kardashian's oldest son has a secret baby.
Speaker 3: Isn't he a baby? He's fifteen, isn't he a baby?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, answer yes.
Speaker 2: So there is supposedly this Instagram account that belongs to him. It's private, but somebody posted screenshots on to Reddit where he, if it is him, was doing a Q and A on his story and somebody asked, did you have a baby, to which he said, yeah, I did. Keep in mind, the Kardashians have had to take social media away from him more than once because he just he opens his mouth and he's just sharing all the family.
Speaker 3: Secrets and he's like a little trolling jerk.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, Okay, well when it comes to his family, he doesn't care. Kylie, did this came?
Speaker 6: Did this?
Speaker 2: He's like he has to be kept on a tight leashion that comes to social media. I don't know if this is actually him or not, but on this account, he said yeah, I did have a baby. And then somebody else said, like, who's Piper? And he said a failed protection So we think that he had a baby whose name is Piper. And people think that this is his actual account because there was also screenshots that that person posted of like text messages between him and his siblings, but hasn't been converned. I'm confused, but how have they covered this up?
Speaker 3: Who's texting him?
Speaker 2: Mad and Mason allegend Mason posted screenshots of him and his siblings, so people think that this is his actual account.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: Well, we don't know for sure.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: I know, Sorry a little hard to follow along.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that and then he was texting the baby Piper. I was like old enough to be texting back on the family group chat.
Speaker 3: No, not yet.
Speaker 2: Some stuff before we get to what you have, Graham, I just really quick want to say that, you know, we lost Michelle Trachtenberg yesterday. She was thirty nine years old. You knew her from Gossip Girl, Harry the Spy. Nobody really knows what exactly happened. A lot of reports say natural causes. You know, she was just found in bed. That way, we know that she did have she did get a liver transplant not too long ago, maybe with complications from that. But people were very bad and in their fields yesterday. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? Some good Bay Area news to share and some bad news.
Speaker 5: Well, the good news is just for the residence of Brentwood or people who live in the air there, because Brentwood is the next Bay.
Speaker 3: Area city to get its very own costco.
Speaker 5: You guys, we nappens god ours recently and life has never been the same.
Speaker 3: It's so much better now.
Speaker 5: And brent Woodians, is that we call someone from Bentword brent Wood, your location is opening one week from today, March sixth. I wonder if people are already camping out, people camped out two weeks or even more ad the NAPA Costco opening. I wonder if the brent Wooders, is that what you said, yeah, or brent Wood or the brent Woodies are already camping out. If somebody could report back to us on that, we'd appreciate it. Now to the bad news, and new study shows San Jose has the lowest percentage of people under thirty with a mortgage in the entire nation, Meaning translation is San Jose's the toughest market in the entire country for young people looking to buy a home. That's only zero point eight percent of San Jose residents under the age of thirty are mortgage holders, meaning that they allow with a mortgage on it.
Speaker 2: That is a very are the people that do that's like shocking to anyone.
Speaker 5: Well, right, but it's a very name number nation mortgage nationwide, that number isn't a lot higher. Three point one percent of young adults in the United States have a mortgage people under the age of thirty, so it's not statistically it's a lot lower than that, but still that number is very low. People under thirty characteristically, obviously only three point one percent of them currently own a home have a mortgage.
Speaker 3: Nashville led the nation.
Speaker 5: Nine point four percent of people under the age of thirty there have a mortgage, so they are way way above what.
Speaker 3: We have here, not surprising.
Speaker 5: Lots of other Californian Bay Area cities on the list as low low low low.
Speaker 2: So sorry, just hell to twenty nine.
Speaker 5: Ooh, so one year left, so you're in the you're in the statistic of the yeah, not only.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, sorry for bringing that up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's what the bleep? Where you can win a JV show. Chug mug, you just got to be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word, as always, leave your guesses on the talkback Mike on the new and improved iHeart Radio app. Let's get right to it. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 7: Sometimes all it takes is a little wiggle in order for the to fit in properly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, little repositioning something. Wow, this is a family show.
Speaker 5: Hey, we're on the radio, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be? That whip out your iHeartRadio app. Hope you've already whipped it out right. You should be driving with it whipped out right. Okay, once you've got what you keep it the windows are, you know, higher up, no one can see. All right, keep it whipped out. Leave us your guests on that talkback Mike. Leave us your name in your city along with your guests, because we want to shout you out when you won. Remember this is a family show. And then, dang it, remember you got to get your guests in quick because people are on it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the Bleep where you can win this chug mug. You just got to be the first person to yes, today's a bleeped out word correctly. You gotta get it right, the first person to do so. As always, when you think you know what the bleeped out word is, leave it on the talk back Mike on meeting New and Approved iHeartRadio app In case you missed today's clip. Here it is.
Speaker 7: Sometimes all it takes is a little wiggle in order for the to fit in properly.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's the truth, all right. Just remember this is a family show. Now let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: My name is Katie from Conquered and I guess that the word is key.
Speaker 5: Hey, obviously one of the most popular guests is coming in this morning, if not.
Speaker 3: The number one guest. Let think, uh huh, no, what is it? Good morning, guys.
Speaker 12: I'm Saul, I'm from Oakland, and I think the word is shoe.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, have a good morning shoe. That's another popular guess. What's up soul? What's up up? Good guess?
Speaker 9: But no, Hey, this is Sean from Alameda. I guess for the bleeped out word is seatbelt?
Speaker 3: Have a good day?
Speaker 8: Oh, Sean, Sean, that's not it so close but not really continue Wow, shots fired at an alavida.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, keep on guessing. That's it.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we're.
Speaker 2: Playing what the bleep word? You can win this JV show Chug Mug, just gotta be the first person a guest today is bleeped out word. In case you missed the clip of the day, here it is one last time.
Speaker 7: Sometimes all it takes is a little wiggle in order for the to fit in properly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a little bit reposition it.
Speaker 3: Try again.
Speaker 2: Just remember this is a family show. Go sorry, but your guess has got to be clean. The bleeped out word is always something clean. Let's go to your talkbacks. Good morning evenings are clean. From Paul to My guess is jeans jeans.
Speaker 5: This was one of the most popular guesses people guessing jeans or even your butter booty getting into the jeans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you have to do kind of a wiggle?
Speaker 5: I don't you know, I don't wear jeans like that, but I assume that, ladies, you go through that, right.
Speaker 2: Actually skinny jeans. Then you really have to try because they're still like kind of farm they're kind of form fitting at the top. You just do a hop and polly, oh, I do this weird like, yeah, I do the wiggle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hot wid.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 13: This is Aina from Pittsburgh and my guess for the bleepot word is earring.
Speaker 5: Bits address that as do you wiggle the ear ring to get it in?
Speaker 3: I don't know, never never worn an earring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes if you put it in through like the front hole, sometimes it hid struggles to find the back hole and so you're happy.
Speaker 5: I thought the back hole is the one that would be more of a struggle to get through.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Sometimes, like if you're not doing it in front of a mirror, you can't find the.
Speaker 2: For me, if I haven't worn earrings in a long time, Like, you get the earring in, but then it's not coming out the other side, so you have to wiggle it around in there.
Speaker 3: Got it? You want to come out the other side?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, Morning JB Show.
Speaker 12: My name is Christina from Town Jose and I'm with my kids and Midiana and our guest is ring.
Speaker 9: You have to get you know, wiggle a little to get your ring on.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye, okay bye. That's another good guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do, or you got to. Uh. I'm going to say a different word to grease it up a little bit to get it done. There, safer word my guests from any alchemist.
Speaker 11: My guess is larger charger.
Speaker 2: That's the word, all right, It is today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 7: Sometimes all it takes is a little wiggle in order for the charger to fit in properly.
Speaker 5: Mine takes a constant wiggle because you plug it in it's fully inserted, and then no charges happen. And then then what I found is I flipped the charger over, which why should that work any better? It's the same a USBC are iPhones on USBC, Now it's the same. So it's the same on both sides. Like what's the difference. And then you flip it over and then set it down slowly. I have to say it down slowly on my nightstand because it might stop charging. You said it that very gently, and then I check one more time before I close my eyes to go to sleep to make sure it is still charging.
Speaker 3: It's a very delicate game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the sign you need a new charge two or I need to just clean it out in there?
Speaker 3: Something you ever clean all the lint out of there?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It sounds like another. That sounds like a whole other. Beleeve entirely. All right, let's give some shoutouts? Shall we please give some shout outs? First? Ariot Antioch, what's up?
Speaker 5: From a brand new JV show, Chuck Mull get the very first correct answer this morning.
Speaker 3: A lot of people on it and quick this morning.
Speaker 5: Alex and Benetia had the correct answer. So to Jessica and owing a Gilroy Gerald in South City?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: My man?
Speaker 3: What's up? He had it, but you know I'm not quite fast enough.
Speaker 5: So of Jessica out in Alameda, all buddy, Terry and Vermilion, Uh Texas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Vermillion, Texas. Yeah.
Speaker 5: JV showed number one there. I was confused about the state there for a second. Thank you, Terry. No, it's Vermilion, Ohio, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what she left a talkback say where she is from?
Speaker 2: Vermillion?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But where's that?
Speaker 3: It's I think it's in Ohio. David and Martinez had it, so did Meghan and Santa.
Speaker 2: Cruz, South Dakota.
Speaker 3: No, it's not kJ and San Jose.
Speaker 5: I mean there could be another one Jose and San Jose, Julian bay Point and Christy and Roner Park Padock.
Speaker 3: That games.
Speaker 2: Thank you everyone for playing in this morning, Graham. Are we gonna be doing this again tomorrow?
Speaker 3: We should?
Speaker 2: My chance like seven oh five is sound good?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Let's check in with the talkbacks just really quick. Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Cheaty.
Speaker 9: You guys. I had a time last night, but I need to stop drinking because last night I didn't texted people. I wasn't supposed to be texting. I don't remember, so I'm feeling it this morning. But anyways, I hope you guys have an amazing day. Love y'all.
Speaker 2: H that was like exciting but heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: Also, CHEETI used a drunk text me sometimes and I miss those.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's actually kind of weird.
Speaker 3: I miss those drunk texts to just be like I'm messed up, you know, like there's a lot of uh yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 3: Back, have a letter to your local congressman, get her back for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be great. All right, let's go to the phones.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 3: Who's this.
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 2: My name is See Lally. I'm not even gonna try a beautiful name, but I can't say. I'm gonna tell you now, go ahead, Graham, Wow, Graham. Yeah, that's literally what I said. Why do you guys congratulate him.
Speaker 3: For saying try it again? You tried one more time. Bless you. All right, let's play.
Speaker 2: The game just so you know you're probably the most hated person in the bay right now, because everybody wants the chance to win these disney tickets and the chances don't blow it. Yeah, no pressure, but jess what's on the line.
Speaker 7: We have four two day, one park per day Disneyland resort tickets on the line, So good luck.
Speaker 2: All you got to do is get three out of four trivia questions correct. You can do it. Here's question number one. Moby Dick is a classic novel about a sailor seeking revenge on a whale that bid off.
Speaker 3: His what careful, Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Hot as well? I mean Moby Dick, you know, yeah, just gets the body part can't off is.
Speaker 8: No, I don't have an idea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, guess gets the body part that a whale might bite off.
Speaker 2: His leg.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Luckily it wasn't the thing that's in the title of that book. Question number two. Question number two, This content tricky one. What's the term used to describe the top speed a free falling object can reach? What is that called the top speed a free falling object can reach? So if you drop something off a high building, that's going to reach a certain speed which is called what and not accelerate any faster.
Speaker 2: Close to the tickets. Well, you can win the tickets, but you have to win this game. Yeah, it's such a good pride. We're gonna make you read for it a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's terminal velocity. Terminal velocity top speed falling object can reach.
Speaker 2: That wasn't That was a tough one, this one. I hope you know this. Here's question number three. SpongeBob square Pants. He lives in a house that's shaped.
Speaker 3: Like what that's got one on You got one on them?
Speaker 2: Everybody knows that one, all right?
Speaker 3: Question number four. I never watched this. I didn't know.
Speaker 5: Question number four finish this nineteen sixty nine movie title, Butch Cassidy and the Sun Dance blank.
Speaker 3: Some Butch Cassidy and the Sun Dance.
Speaker 5: What what'd you say? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Nice poll baside and the Sun Dance Kid. Great movie. If you ever need to watch the old movie.
Speaker 2: Science Well, let me let me ask. Let me ask this Instagram because we have answer.
Speaker 3: Don't put this on my shoulders.
Speaker 2: Why it's on your shoulders because we've had people not win the game earlier in the week, but you still gave them the ticket.
Speaker 3: No, we took a silent vote.
Speaker 2: You have to be Let's take another silence.
Speaker 5: Let's take a solid vote. Everyone that's in this room raise their hands. If seatily should should That's what I said, should get the tickets or not? Are on the count of three? Hands up? You only get one vote, one hand.
Speaker 3: That's it. You got to get a majority two out of three.
Speaker 2: Go wow, raise her hand, just wow. Just doesn't want you to have the tickets.
Speaker 3: You did get the two thirds majority.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and my hand was on.
Speaker 3: We're feeling very generous this week.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put you on hold. You did not win the game. I'm stay on them. No, no one yes, So just hang on. By the way, we have another chance to win Disney tickets eight twenty. We're gonna be here and be here and listen. We're gonna explain what you gotta do to, you know, get those because everybody in the Bay Area want them.
Speaker 5: Why would you toy with their emotions like that? You really just toyed with their emotions. It's like she's like, did I win? You're like no, but but also yes, but maybe, I mean, just tell me you're gonna hook her up.
Speaker 2: I thought she.
Speaker 5: Didn't win the game. I mean, so you should have told her we're still going to give her the Disneyland tickets. She seemed she literally said that, Well she didn't apparently hear that.
Speaker 2: Well, she's gonna find out she's not. Hold Graham, let's get your shout out, all right.
Speaker 5: A lot of people in my DMS go and says, hey, Graham, Selena and Jess, I want to request a birthday shootout for my nephew Alex.
Speaker 2: Why would you would you wish that?
Speaker 5: Yes, Well, that's how he's maybe meant shout out. Alex is turning twenty seven years young on Thursday, and that is from his uncle Eddie and the family.
Speaker 3: So happy birthday, coach Nunez.
Speaker 5: Well another one here, Graham, wifey in your DM all right, slide on in. Can you shout out my husband Tony Wong wish him a happy forty third birthday. We listen to your Guys podcast every day, and I know this will make his day even better.
Speaker 3: Thank you. And that's from his wife Ada, So happy happy birthday, Tony Wong. Who art another one?
Speaker 5: Hey Graham, could you please wish my daughter Leila happy sixteenth birthday. She's a sophomore at El Camino High School in South San Francisco, Go Bad.
Speaker 3: We listening to you guys every morning our way to school.
Speaker 5: We're very proud of her and love her so much as her mom, Dad, twin sisters Lily and Lacey, Nana, Nico, Noah and Mason.
Speaker 3: A lot of people shouting around, So happy happy birthday, Laila. Who fart? Another one? Here, Mom and your DM's mom and your dms.
Speaker 5: I'm sliding in here to wish our beautiful, smart and kind daughter Eleanna a very happy belated seventh birthday.
Speaker 3: It was yesterday.
Speaker 5: She has been asking weekly when her birthday is, wishing for a birthday shout out from the JV Show, and her turn is finally here.
Speaker 3: Except it was yesterday. Mom, screwed this one.
Speaker 10: Up.
Speaker 5: We hope you have the most magical year. Love Mom, Dad, Noah and Dominic. So happy happy birthday, elianamuck good point Dad and my DM's dad and my DMS one says, what's up, Grandma.
Speaker 3: I was wondering if you could give my son Nico a shout out for me. It's not his birthday or anything.
Speaker 5: He's just been putting in some real hard work and sports with boxing, flag football, football camp and now baseball starting today. We weren't able to get on a team at the beginning, but we finally got the call that he got on a team and has his first baseball practice today. I love him and I am super proud of him. His hard work doesn't go unseen by Hey, who gives a who us the part? That's very true. And we played Nico, my son and I in baseball last year and mopped the floor with them, so he might want to sit this season out, but whatever, good luck.
Speaker 3: I'm just kid. We did play them, and you know what, we won the game.
Speaker 5: So just that's my memory. I don't I wasn't keeping scoring fair enough. It was like eight to one.
Speaker 3: Wow, Grad, I'm kidding.
Speaker 10: The hottest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff. You need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: You guys, Katie Perry, tickets are like not selling.
Speaker 3: The US predictable.
Speaker 2: We did, we did, we talked about it. But when she first announced a tour, So the US leg of her Lifetime's tour kicks off in Maine, apparently a lot of the venues still have a significant number of empty seat excuse me, So tickets went on sale a month ago and the major cities are doing like okay. But if you look at certain cities like min Minneapolis, for example, it says he in this report that quote, empty sections are dominating the seeding chart. Same thing in Denver. If you look at Raleigh, North Carolina, they still have like sixty percent of their tickets up for sale, and ingle would only a handful of sections have sold out. I just don't know why every major artist feels like they need to go on a tour after they put on an album and the album didn't even do well.
Speaker 3: That's the thing, How does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Artists need to reframe the way that they think about because that was the traditional path, right you put out an album and then you announce your world tour and everybody's like, oh my god, and there's tons of tickets. The music industry just doesn't seem to work that same way anymore. It just doesn't unless your name is Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you.
Speaker 7: Guys think that show come up with a reason as to why she needs to cancel it eventually, because we've seen some people do that.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's gonna cancel. She still is. That's okay, that's true. But you look at Justin Timberlake, who I mean, the reports were saying the same thing, and then we talked about one of his shows yesterday and you know, the thing was packed. I think eventually people will buy tickets, but after you know, prices being dropped, and you know, maybe once the tour starts there'll be a little uptick, but people just aren't as excited anymore. You could be a big name. Katy Perry was huge. She was dominating the charts and everything. Ten years ago. That would have been a great time to go on a world tour.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she did, probably did then, and it was probably very it was it was probably very successful.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think her team should have taken into account the demand and popularity of her last album that you put out, which didn't it was kind of panned. No, And then seeing what happened recently with other people like j Lo and stuff that have tried to do these big tours and they just haven't been these smashing success I think you either got to scale, either don't do it at all, or you change the venue side size because she's all doing big amphitheaters, right, So maybe you do smaller. Yeah, you don't get the big arenas. You do some smaller, slightly smaller venues.
Speaker 7: And start maybe three four dates and then see what the.
Speaker 2: Demand is like there or only major cities do New York and well, I don't know, Inglewood's not really doing that great, but.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, Well that's what I mean. So I think you gotta pick up place of this.
Speaker 5: Whole seventy fifty thousand, take a place that holds twenty something thousand?
Speaker 3: Way did you say that out?
Speaker 5: Do you guys know?
Speaker 2: Katy Perry's going to space? There's a report this morning that Gail King just an own tour?
Speaker 3: Is that bad saying space?
Speaker 2: So there's a report this morning that Gail King is going to be on the historic all woman crew for Blue Origins next flight to the Edge of Space, and it's it's like listing everyone else who's already signed on to do this. Katy Perry is going to be on this flight, as well as Lauren Sanchez, who is Jeff Bezos's wife or fiance. I don't know if they're married.
Speaker 3: But what's the selection process for this? Hey, I'm rich, friends, does anyone with money? You guys want to come on us free flight to space?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 5: Would you guys go on? You know, it's it's a women in Space milestone.
Speaker 2: You want to go certain rides. I refuse to go on at Great America. I'm not going to the edge of space.
Speaker 3: The rail Blazer. Yeah, oh that feels awesome. I have so much fun on there. I would go on this.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not invited because it's an all female flight, but the chance to.
Speaker 3: Go on that. They fly up there, you blaster on witless.
Speaker 5: For like twenty minutes, and then they drop back in a parachute safe as driving.
Speaker 2: Everything goes how they plan it so.
Speaker 3: Far, it has all the ones they've done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is going to be their eleventh one. So just still not doing it. It's gonna be a hell no for me. A Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All Right, we have to talk about this video that is going viral everywhere and animal lovers. It is a bit disturbing to watch, but it is up at the JV JV Morning Show.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say the JV show dot com.
Speaker 5: We should still post up there JV Morning Show on Instagram. It's of a violent interaction between some neighbors in Pittsburgh right here in the Bay Area. This guy, Albert Lopez, gets into it with his neighbors over a dispute about a broken potted plant in his front yard. Apparently one of these ladies had backed over this potted plant and broken it with their car, and they get into some sort of verbal exchange, and this one woman takes a fence to the fact that Albert, she says, is yelling at her mom, like you don't yell at my mom. And Albert has a couple a little small dog out there, and this woman proceeds to kick this dog. And now look, this dog is very small, ten year old Japanese chin in paplone mix and she weighs less than three pounds. If you watch the video, the kick sends this dog, it's like a kickoff in the NFL, Like she flies out of the frame even far enough into the push into the bushes, and Albert says, she hit a planter like a planner box and has suffered liver and leg damage. She had to go to the vet and she was yelping out in a lot of a lot of pain. Now, Pittsburgh, please say they identified the woman who kicked the dog, but thus far no charges have been filed. Why have we not seen the video? She punted a small dog across a yard.
Speaker 2: And then they still smile afterwards. Yes, they're laughing about it. That's cruol.
Speaker 5: That part was incredibly troubling to watch and incredibly troubling to Albert because he noticed that. He said, the mother and the daughter smile after this dog, little dog Gigi got kicked, and he said that was awful. He had posted a go fund me to help with some of the vet bills because they she had to go to the vet, and looks like there's going to be follow up vet appointments on this.
Speaker 3: When I checked earlier this morning, I have to hit refresh.
Speaker 5: But when I checked about an hour and a half ago, it had already raised over seventeen thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: But hey, Pittsburgh Police.
Speaker 5: If you're listening, can you immediately arrest somebody that kicks a small dog. I don't care what the dispute is about, or if somebody yelled at your mom. That's called animal cruelty. You cannot kick somebody's pet like that and cause them serious harm. If it didn't cause the dog harm, you can't kick somebody's dog.
Speaker 3: I thought the video.
Speaker 5: Look, the first time I saw the video yesterday, I thought it was almost ai.
Speaker 3: Because the dog got kicked so far. Yeah, like it goes out of the camera frame.
Speaker 6: Gods.
Speaker 5: Anyways, please, if you're listening, can you please arrest this person immediately should faces.
Speaker 2: Charges And if you want to see the video. JV Morning Shows on our Instagram, make sure you following us. A lot of what we talk about is there on our story each and every.
Speaker 1: Day the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm just eight twenty more tickets to the Disneyland Resort be here. We'll explain then what you got to do to be entered to win. Graham what do you have?
Speaker 5: All right? I want to talk about something that Clay Thompson just did. He's on the Dallas Mavericks, you know, former Splash brother and he was intown playing not in town here, but intown, playing the Lakers recently, and he gifted this was on Tuesday night. He gifted his championship ring. This is the twenty twenty two championship ring to doctor Richard Ferkel. Firkle is a la or the surgeon. He's the one that repaired Clay's achilles tendon that he tore in twenty twenty twenty twenty, rather gruesome injury that we all remember, very infamous. And he says without Furcle, he wouldn't have ever been able to be the second leading scorer on that team and helped the Warriors win that championship ring.
Speaker 3: So he gave him his championship ring.
Speaker 5: Would you guys ever give away your championship ring to somebody like a furcle?
Speaker 2: Hell to the note why.
Speaker 3: He saved your career?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, but that was like his job, So like I paid you for that service, thank you very much. Yeah, And I earned this ring. I think I'm just gonna keep it.
Speaker 5: It's mine Furcle called the gift quote unbelievable, and he was very, very touched by the gesture. They said, Now, my question is is it Clay's actual one and only championship ring or did Clay get him one made, because if he's given away his.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's a true championship.
Speaker 5: Ring, that question, because all the articles make it sound like he's given away his actual championship ring, which I would be stunned by if he actually did, because there's nothing you want more than as a future NBA Hall of Famer when you get together and when he's inducted in the Hall of Fame someday and whatever, and you're hanging around and you wear all the rings at the same time, all those dudes do that. You mean to tell me he's just gonna have three on instead of four because he gave one to Ferkle.
Speaker 3: Oh no, so, doctor Furkle.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't like this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just send the doctor a very expensive bottle of wine by a normal person.
Speaker 2: Maybe move on.
Speaker 5: But maybe he hadn't had one made for him, because they could have made him another one that's exactly the same as the one he's got. But he still has one that part I can't confirm. I don't think he gave way his real ring.
Speaker 2: Let's say he did. Would could you find it in your heart to do that, Graham?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't get furcled like that. No way, I couldn't it.
Speaker 5: Just like that's part of your legacy, and you want to be able to wear those rings and show him off someday. Yes, doctor furkle uh, you know, saved your career.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: Some other surgeon could have done that too, by all accounts, probably you know, one of the top surgeons.
Speaker 3: You're with us in the nation.
Speaker 5: But even still write them a check, take them to dinner, give them like you know what, anything like an edible arrangement of gift basket, something thoughtful.
Speaker 3: Not your ring, not your ring.
Speaker 2: Have you guys heard about the Museum of Failure? No, there are like ads and flyers and stuff about the Museum of Failure coming to San Francisco next month, supposedly like on Fisherman's Wharf.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot I wanted to put you in it.
Speaker 2: That wasn't even a good Joe Graham. There's a lot of there's a lot of drama going on with this right now, because the actual organizers of the Museum of Faiures are saying, no, that's a fake, like one of their employees actually.
Speaker 3: An impostor failure museum.
Speaker 2: Well, it's somebody who worked for them that ended up either again fired or quitting but then supposedly like stole a bunch of their exhibit stuff and is trying to like do it on their own. So now they're warning everyone like, do not buy tickets to this thing, like, don't support this if it even happens at all, because the creators are like, we're not going to be there, but the wharf is like, oh, yes you are. So there's like there's just don't just don't So what are there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought this is kind of interesting. So they feature more than one hundred and fifty discontinued products or products that just failed majorly. So I guess they have like the original four Loco no red Bull Cola. I don't even remember a lot of that thing. You do remember this? No, I don't remember that one Heine's purple ketchup. I don't remember this familiar. I remember that Crystal pepsi.
Speaker 3: Crystal pepsi of course, you know remember crystal pep Psi. I don't remember, so that's a way.
Speaker 5: Throw back my grandparents told me about when I was a baby. Yeah, of course I wasn't alive yet. Now, Crystal Pepsi was a major, major flop.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They even have Snapchat spectacles, which sounds a little familiar, but I don't remember exactly what those did.
Speaker 5: So you could be live streaming your snap on your snap from your glasses early AI glasses. I read I read about this Museum of Failure, Selena, and you mentioned it, and they have all the stuff so well, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they can have all of the stuff because they have like one of their exhibits is like just like what were they thinking? Or just things that failed, like cars like the DeLorean is listed on here. Do they have an actual one? Possibly they just added cybertruck.
Speaker 7: Could you guys consider cyber truck a failure not not museum worthy?
Speaker 2: I don't either, but they've just added that one. But they also have Titanic. I doubt you have the Titanic at your museum, you know what I mean? So maybe who may most of the things.
Speaker 5: They have the real Museum of Failure doesn't have the Titanic at.
Speaker 3: Their thing either. Guess what it's on the bottom.
Speaker 2: It's off the bottom of the ocean, That's what I mean. So I think they have what they can, but it's impossible to have everything that's that is on the list. I don't know if they just have like a picture of it.
Speaker 5: To me, it sounded like the idea, you know, some buddy that worked for them or co creator. It's a dispute between them, but it sounds like they have all the stuff of the Museum of Failure, and the people that started are like, don't go see that.
Speaker 3: It's not the real thing. But it is the real thing.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, they're claiming that those things were stolen from the right. So I don't know. I think it's interesting.
Speaker 5: I would still go, well, yeah, I thought you were telling people don't go.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's what they're saying. What they're saying, don't go.
Speaker 3: It's a real failure.
Speaker 2: I want to go, but I want to. They listed Firefest on here.
Speaker 3: Now that should be in there.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, the Firefest too, won't because it's gonna be a huge success.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We're gonna have to debate that because I'm not really I'm not convinced just yet.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: I don't think we broke it. There's not good. It's not good. You guys, I'm pretty sure were brought all right.
Speaker 2: I blame it's obviously Justine's fault.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: By the way, we're Wildening for nine, the base number one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Graham, and I'm just so. This is where we were going to tell you to everyone leave your talkbacks. You want these tickets to the Disneyland resort. We got them, your four to two day, one park per day Disney tickets. All you have to do is leave talk back with your name phone number between now in eight fifty We're gonna call the winner back live on the air once that is randomly selected. I think we broke the talkbacks as everyone is leaving.
Speaker 3: Them all that what I think we broke it.
Speaker 2: We crashed it.
Speaker 3: Our system is currently not operational.
Speaker 5: If you're getting a message that your talkback can't be set, I guess keep trying as we try to sort this out.
Speaker 3: Do we have an IT team? Okay, she's on vacation. Should we have an engineer. No, okay, do we have anybody knows anything about computers? No?
Speaker 2: Remember when Selena predicted this. I'm telling you like manifestation. Not that I wanted this and it manifested it in a good way, but the power of the tongue, it's a thing, not like that. I keep on trying to leave those talk backs. Okay, hopefully we get this resolved in the meantime.
Speaker 3: Where's my jewelry?
Speaker 2: Are any ladies that are currently dating listen to this life hack alert?
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, let me get the official alert.
Speaker 3: Broke it.
Speaker 2: There's a woman who went viral on TikTok talking about how when she goes on dates, she does this one thing that will for sure repel any married man because she's at the age now according to her, that she goes on dates, you know, the guy could be married, he could he could not be. You just you never know. We got that married man. They cheat sometimes, So she does this one thing that for sure keeps them away from her. When she's getting ready for her date, she covers her body in body glitter because married men, I don't want that rubbing off on their clothes or anywhere near them, because then they're gonna take that home to their wife. That is, you don't want your wife being like, where did all this glitter come from? And you know, glitter's day everywhere.
Speaker 5: So this is just if you suspect the guy that your dating is married, just.
Speaker 2: To make sure, like you're gonna go on the date. You don't know, maybe you don't have any suspicions, but if you're covered in glitter, that guy's not gonna want to get anywhere near you. If he's married, he's not. Don't even try to be intimate with you.
Speaker 5: I don't think a single guy we're gonna try that either, Like whoa this woman is like way covered in glitter, Like I'm that's not this is not for me, that's not my I'm not the glitter guy.
Speaker 3: I don't want to date.
Speaker 5: An adult dancer is a sort of stripper, and I'm out he's not a stripper.
Speaker 2: She just puts body flitter on. What if?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 5: Sure, lots and lots of body glitter. Who wears that you're telling.
Speaker 2: Her it's a repel married man. I just told you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I'm saying but might possibly repel all men.
Speaker 7: But you're telling me you go on a date with a twelve and you're not gonna.
Speaker 3: Like only twelve years old.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, I mean a twelve out of ten.
Speaker 7: You go on a date with the twelve and you're not gonna like hug or you know, get close to them because they have body glitter.
Speaker 5: If it's like a soup, if a woman was wearing a super strong smelling body lotion and it's just glitter head to toe, I'm giving a like one of those more distant air hugs. I don't want that all over my clothes. Does anybody I think.
Speaker 2: This is a genius hat?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like it. Keep the heck if you want to just.
Speaker 2: Repel what the glitter would look like. It's not like your arts and crafts glitter where it's like the thick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like little.
Speaker 5: Shimmery, subtle, except that there's a whole bunch of it and usually associated with a very strong smell.
Speaker 2: There you go, Ladies, your hat.
Speaker 5: In case you think you're dating a married guy, coat yourself in a ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Amount of glitter.
Speaker 2: Make sure it's just every day you go on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me know how it works out for you.
Speaker 2: According to her, it's it's working do you want to throw something here.
Speaker 3: Sure I do.
Speaker 5: Science has weighed in and can now predict whether your relationship will.
Speaker 3: Last the test of time or not. And you want to know how they determined this.
Speaker 5: He does well, obviously through some kind of scientific study about long term, happy couples. But what they found, I thought was, you know, pretty interesting. They said, there are basically two types of couples out there. One type of couple ignores their relationship problems. You know, practice is more of like silence and avoidance when conflicts happen and hopes that it just kind of goes away, right, Well, it sits and let's itIt fester a little bit.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: The other type of couple addresses issues immediately as they arise. They look, it could be fights, it could be talking about it, but either way, a problem comes up and it's getting settled right then and there. And what they found in the study is those types of couples are the ones that generally last much longer. Say, it can be tough if you are not the person that likes confrontation or whatever, which that's it speaks to a lot of people. It may be tough in that moment, but having hard conversations right then and there will save your relationship in the long run, Selena, what type of relationship are you in or which type of couple are you? Do you immediately address issues or do you kind of like stew on them a little bit and stomp around the house silently until eventually we ask you what's wrong?
Speaker 2: I think I'm a little bit of both. At first, I like to be asked what's wrong, because I want to know that you care enough to be like, Hey, why are you acting weird? Or why are you acting funnier? You know, why are you sad or upset or whatever? Ask me those questions.
Speaker 3: I already know the answer. I don't want to hear it. Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't talk about things in that moment.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, Not.
Speaker 2: Because I let it sit infester, but because I'm thinking on how to approach things. Or maybe it's just not the right time. If it's like middle of a busy day, he's stressed out about a million other things. I might bring it up later that night, maybe when he's in a really happy mood and we're having like a drink or whatever, and I know he's like willing and able to talk about things more. It's not so much that I'm letting things sit in fester, But I'm just well, I'm telling you trying to figure out the best way to bring things in.
Speaker 5: Right according to this study, that is the not the best way to handle it. It should be a right then and there thing. And I think what you're saying is what probably there most of us probably do. If if I don't know, like I guess, sometimes my wife and I don't know which camp we fall into. I think it's both. We don't have much conflict in our relationship at all. We don't get into like fights, which I think is great, which is not those kinds of people, and that's in our relationship. But sometimes I don't think we address things immediately. Sometimes I think we do.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We're kind of in both. I think we're in both camps.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think for me my we address things immediately, but it's mainly because of my boyfriend. If he just left it up to me, I have too many feelings and I need time to process.
Speaker 2: My feelings, so I would just And that actually not a bad thing though. That way, you're not saying things you don't mean, or you're you know, speaking irrationally. You want to be able to process every.
Speaker 3: Not according to the study.
Speaker 2: That study.
Speaker 5: I don't like it the science. It might be uncomfortable, but you gotta do it right then and there, you.
Speaker 2: Guys, I have some good news.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, it looks like our talkback Mike is coming back.
Speaker 3: Yes slowly? Is it coming back to life?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys ready to give somebody tickets for the Disneyland.
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 2: Yeah, here is today's winning talk back.
Speaker 6: Good morning JV Sam. I am just praying I win these Disneyland tickets. I don't have any kids in my own, but I do have two bonus daughters. They're ten and thirteen, and they would love to go to Disneyland. So help me be the best step mom ever and get them there. My name is Ruby. My number five one zero four zero zero zero six. Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: All right, it's oh up, And I hope she answers make it happen the happiest place on earth. You guys know, I'm so jealous. Oh my god, my heart is like racing her. Hi is this Ruby? It is Hi Ruby, It's the JV Show. How you doing this? Morning.
Speaker 5: I'm getting good.
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 3: We are great it?
Speaker 2: Do you know why we might be calling you Disneyland? Yes, you want.
Speaker 7: My gosh, so many people are jealous of you right now because you just won for two day, one part per day Disneyland Resort. Second, this is the happiest place on earth and now you get to go.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, my message was been going through.
Speaker 2: I literally sent it like twenty times. Oh we got it. We got all twenty of them. Don't worry a little bit, Ruby down a little bit. Thank you. You are very welcome. Congrats, hang on honest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about story happening today.
Speaker 7: And trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellency.
Speaker 2: Have you heard this dating advice that Chris Jenner once gave to Chloe Kardashian. No, So, Chloe has a podcast and she had her besties on there, and she was talking about how one time she went on a couple of dates with some basketball player. We don't know who it is, but she did say, you played for one of the LA Area teams and this guy was not calling her back, and so she's like talking to her friends about it at the house. Chris Jenner is nearby and overhears and decides to just butt into the conversation. She's like, what are you guys talking about? Girls?
Speaker 14: And we're like, oh, just this guy won't call me back. She's like, well, how many dates did you go on? I'm like just like one or two? And she's like, well, did you give him a And I like what? And she goes, did you give him a?
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 14: I went on like one day dates with him? No, and she goes, well, that's why he's not calling you back.
Speaker 2: I was floored by the ladies' reactions. It's Chloe and her two best friends, and they're the friends will like Chloe. I remember being like, your mom's the goat, like she must know something that we all don't know, and she's so wrong with her advice, Like I'm sorry, why why is this the advice you're giving to your daughter?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: God, there one or two dates.
Speaker 5: I shouldn't be that advice. Shouldn't I don't care if any number of dates. That advice should never be coming from mom.
Speaker 7: And now you know what mom's been doing on.
Speaker 5: Date numbers for the first day, I have to re examine her entire dating history through a completely different lens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chris Jenner or Chloe both fair enough? Did you guys hear about just how much ketamine Matthew Perry did before his death. There's a new documentary out on Peacock. It's called Matthew Perry a Hollywood Tragedy where US attorney Martin Estrada he lays out Matthew's final days. Martin Strada he oversaw the case into Matthew Perry's death, so he has like all this inside information, and he said, in three days leading up to Matthew's death, he was given a total of twenty seven ketamine shots geez, from people who should have known much better. Remember there was like doctors in on this that were supplying and all that because they saw this as an opportunity to just make some quick money. So this documentary, if you care, it goes into like the arrests as well, like the trial and basically everything, but twenty seven twenty seven doses come on.
Speaker 5: Someone should have intervened there, said something, stopped doing something.
Speaker 2: He was just surrounded by yes people. His assistant is one of the people that was arrested because he was giving him the shots. So sad, so incredibly sad. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 5: We got to talk about this idiotic couple from Chico. I have a lot of family in Chico, so I don't want to besmirched the great name.
Speaker 3: But this tracks.
Speaker 5: This couple was on a flight and they they were turning from a trip. But twenty four year old Byron Lee Fitzpatrick and twenty eight year old Shannon Lee Price, again both of Chico. They were on a flight and they didn't realize that they were sitting in a row right behind two plane clothes officers of the California Department of Fish and Wildlife, and these couples talking about hunting, and that kind of perked the ears up of these cdf CDFW.
Speaker 3: Officers, like, oh yeah, let's talk about hunting.
Speaker 5: And again, they didn't realize that these were undercover officers or they were just playing clothes. They were on a flight, and they started talking about how they were illegally transporting a green sea turtle skull in their carry on luggage. Now that's federally listed endangered species. It's illegal to possess or transport them. And they also got onto talking about all sorts of other hunting things that they had been a part of or known about that were illegal, one of them being a family member's trophy room somewhere in Napa County and that had mountain lions, wolverine and all sorts of other things mounted in the which again you're not allowed tosturbing any of that stuff. So once the officers revealed themselves, they were arrested and now face all kinds of charges.
Speaker 3: You might I think twice about who what random.
Speaker 5: People you're talking to? You want to fight, but also don't be out there killing animals. You don't need to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I don't like that. But they just hold on themselves, all right. Coming up next on the JV show, We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do that next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So a Brittany bio pick has been talked about, talked about, excuse me, for quite some time. We don't know who is going to be playing Brittany, at least not yet. From the beginning. I think one of the names that's been thrown out was Millie Bobby Brown. A lot of people are like, oh, I don't know, I don't really see it.
Speaker 3: I see it.
Speaker 2: Have you seen her recently?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've seen her glow up. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: She doesn't even look like Millie Bobby Brown anymore. And a lot of people are saying it's because she's getting ready to play Brittany. We posted some new pictures jav Morning shown she looks so good.
Speaker 3: How old is she not like her?
Speaker 2: Why are you asking?
Speaker 5: Because most people remember her as like a seven year old kid the show Stranger, things like you would never know this is the same person. If that's if you watch that show and you're like, wait, you watch that show. I watched the first season some of the second season you did. Oh yeah, I'm shocked that.
Speaker 2: You even watched anything. That's not really.
Speaker 3: Why your cultural phenomenon.
Speaker 7: I know that she looks so good, and I do see the resemblance.
Speaker 2: I'm here for this, I'm here for this pick. I hope she gets it.
Speaker 3: I can't tell.
Speaker 10: Ye.
Speaker 3: She looks a little bit like pretty. I mean this blonde hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's more so like the fashion the aesthetic, right I were talking about? But love that for her? Go check it. Out jav Morning's show. How are things at the Herper House?
Speaker 5: You guys, have you ever been woken up from a dead sleep before by your partner's stomach?
Speaker 3: No, and not like that. My wife, I don't know.
Speaker 5: She said she had a bit of a stomach issue last night because I was dead asleep and I woke up to this the loudest stomach gurgle. I mean, it jolted me awake from my sleep.
Speaker 3: And I'm usually a.
Speaker 5: Pretty deep sleeper, like I don't wake up. Sometimes my kids will come in. I'm having a battery and I have no memory of it. You know, I'm sound asleep. I'm so tired. But last night, my wife's stomach made this sound. I'm telling you, it was like gunshots going off in there and other things and people fighting and wrestling inside of her stomach. It was the loudest noise I'd ever I had ever heard, and I was like, are you okay?
Speaker 3: Woke me up?
Speaker 5: And it was so loud. I woke me up and I said, are you okay? She's like, yeah, my stomach's really hurting. But I don't like have to go to the bathroom at all. My stomach is just going insane. There were fireworks going off in there, you guys. You know, like on fourth of July and people are shooting off fireworks at four am. This was the same thing. It jolted me awake. The dog was barking and everything.
Speaker 2: So you think she waited till he left for work, cause you leave very early to like get up and handle that.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I texted her this morning because I wanted to check on her to make sure she was okay, because again I'd never heard a sound like this come from a human stomach. I mean, it was awful. And I said, how's your morning going? Is your stomach feeling any better? And she said, I had a stomach issue. And then of course realized I was supposed to be on a six am call with our team in Amsterdam, So apparently she was in the Maybe maybe she did have that bathroom mistery. She probably doesn't want me to re sharing that part.
Speaker 2: She was in the meeting at the same time.
Speaker 5: Well, I think she was supposed to be in the meeting, but while she was fighting whatever was fighting each other in her stomach yesterday, I'm this sound, you guys.
Speaker 3: I wish I had a recording of it you. It woke me up.
Speaker 2: If you had to try to recreate that sound, yeah, pleasing your mouth.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I could do it justice.
Speaker 5: But if you took two very angry, angry badgers or wolverines and drop them into a very small setting hand to fight each other, that's what it would sound like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like trash cans getting knocked over.
Speaker 2: She's not a great way to start shouting.
Speaker 5: And again, fireworks going off, maybe gunshots, that's what it sounded like.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, why would you mention something that probably made her feel embarrassed?
Speaker 3: What do you mean if you heard that it's like a human body.
Speaker 5: I was worried that she's maybe going through some sort of life threatening.
Speaker 2: Do you think she's more embarrassed that you brought it up to her to her face, or that you're sharing it with the entire Bay area and
Speaker 5: The part about sharing it with the entire smart she's not listening right now, hopefully The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine