Speaker 1: This is the point right here that my entire world changed. You know, when you see something you can't figure what it is, your mind's trying to rationalize. That's how Anna works. We measured the next morning when we went out there to recon it was twenty five foot from us. So when it stood up, I mean, it was just a mountain dover us. It was standing straight up. It wasn't hunched over or anything. And it had a man's profile. This thing had broad, massive shoulders, and it was very massive creature. But I bet it's probably close to seven or eight hundred pounds. Oh, it was this massive. My mind's condes figure out where I'm looking at. I'm trying to say it bad, but I knew it wasn't a bear. It looked like a man covered in long hair.
Speaker 2: I'd like to welcome Steve the Bigfoot Crossroads. Steve reached out to me recently and shared quite an event, my friend, Quite an event. What made you decide to come forward and tell your story?
Speaker 1: Well, that's a good question, and I'll tell you what you know to kind of shend some right on this whole thing. And this happened back to ninths and seventy five, and so I just told my age erect. I was a nineteen year old soldier in nineteen seventy five stationed at Fort polkles In and back then I kept to Societe you for all the years, just until recently a few years ago. What made me come forward with it? Of course I didn't come out for years and years because of the fact, you know, you don't want to get last at it calls crazy or something like that. You know that's not just that. But I just recently retired a couple of years ago from a Korea law enforcement in law enforcement lostry. You know, you got a certain statue and you fear don't want to go ahead and walk around. You know two signs. I believe in Bigfoot and I believe in UFOs or whatever. You know. Just it's even though a lot do they keep it to themselves. I did. I didn't want to it getting out and I live out in the woods, way out in the country out here southwest Losing and about four miles off the off the highway, and it's only five or six houses on this little hill right here, and it's about seven miles out my back door to the woods. And the swamps the next house. I live way out here. Hello, I love the woods. One of my hunting partners was my wife's uncle, and we heard men be married since nineteen eighty four. It came out of the military and her up on. We were hunting Parker three hundred all sins world shaw me hop hunted, you know, a deer hundred, squirrel, hundred hundred everything. Uh one day and I didn't know this until I thought that day he told me. But one day I was thinking about going to a swamp called Ante Coca Swamp, which is about ten miles from here. Pretty rough training, it's pretty rough train. He was about seventy three years old time, you know, so here a few years ago. So I figured, you know, I don't know he can make it at night because there was his knees and back and everything and age. Of course he was on view's views A monscar whould go ahead? That was where he wanted to go. But I said, uncle, is, let's see if you right, you hunt then nant Coopa Swamp And he said, uh no, He shaid, I I'll love to go over there at that throw, Okay, I had to rough boys, sir. He said no, he said, no, tough rough you know me. He said, I can walk through the battlefield backwards. And I said, yea, yeah, I know, I said, but h I said, we don't want to know. There's not a problem. He said, I am in there since securifties and I said it's empties and he said yeah. He said, I said, what what happened? You heard or something? He said no. He said that's not something I already talk about. And he said, no one knows about this, not even your wife, which is his niece. And he said none of the family knew about this. And I said I don't want to talk about it. And I said, well, that got my curiosity up right, And I said, uh well, uncle Rosas, I said, I ain't trying to pressure y'all. Go ahead and come out with it. But what happened? What I know? You you go anywhere? You know, we've run it all over the place. I said what. He said, Well, you'll be the first one and I'll tell this too, but I appreciate if you don't mix it, you know, your wife or hearing or any emails. I said, no, I said I Then he clammed up. He said, no, I can't. I can't say it, and I can't tell you well about that what he got me? And I said, you know what, I had a feeling he's seen something to know what it was. But I said, if I'm gonna get him and tell his story, guess what I got to do for the first half. Yeah. So I went out and came out with mine and at the end of my story, after I finished it, hell man el Man of the rock, and he gets He was almost in tears. He said, I reckon, I are crazy man. And he told me his story and that he's seen something very similar. It's ten miles down down a little bit here at the Unicook Swamp. And that's what started me right there coming out. He came out with the first time and he told me his story, and that's when I started realizing there are people who know, people you all know that have seen these creatures have not come out with their story because they're fat. There get him the you know of the deeper you know, laughing at him or wherever, and so uh that or we uh sparked my my coming forward. After that, I had started coming a couple of the people about about my experience and ended up talking to a sewer that knew it knew the guy who does did the a podcast Sasquash Theory on YouTube, and I got with him and he asked me to do the show. I went ahead and did it, and you know, tell my story on that. Well, about four months later he got a hold of me and he said, hey, he said, you might want to check your messages on that podcast. Man, I said, I said, wow, I haven't you know, I didn't really figure i'd get any response from it that much. You know, he sick you pitter go. Look. Well I went back and look mine In four months it drew two hundred and thirty nine thousand views. Wow, And I said, my didness. So are the comments. There's people coming out and asking me. You know, he look, your story inspired me to go ahead and come forward with mine. So that really I say, hey, this is this is something that you know in Avenue kind of a blessing in a way. Now I can use this holding gun in all these years, you know, I can use this to help other people come out with theirs. Yeah, and they don't have to go through what I went through, giving quiet to have my whole korea in law enforcement. And you know, I've taken you know, reports from those some people who've seen these things, and I never told them my story, of course, but I admit sure they understood that I believe every word they were saying without having to telling my story because I wasn't ready to come out yet.
Speaker 2: The time you took reports personally from bigfoot encounters.
Speaker 1: Sure sure did. Wow, there's been lots of sightings around here. That's that's when I started to realizing how many, you know, sightings there were. And after that, of course, what Lewis told me his story, There's been several sightings out into Sabine, which is not far from here, a few miles away Sabine River and all area. There is lots of sidings. As a matter of fact, Live Black and they're out here in leisure On, which is about thirty five miles from here, and he did a big foot event over there, and they had their first big foot event in nag Is Losing there, which is about forty five miles. They expected a couple hundred people to show up and there was over four thousand people went through there where everybody away, how many believers were wearing out there was the mayor. The mayor of I was the walling that he's near down fifty miles north of here. So there were always a small town, small country community, and the mayor contacted the BFRO and had them come out to an investigation because there were so many SITI speak foot out there, patriots out there from Albert Farmer. There's a lot of sightings out so here at Casatchian National Forest, which is one of the biggest Warne state of lose in little we six hundred thousand acres and well the military trains out there we call peace on Range. When I was stationed at Thornt Pope and so yeah, lots of sightings out in this area. I think talk to a lot of people since I keyboard of mine amazed just the mains on the people that hit that you wouldn't think and that never talked to anybody about it. But once they hurt my story, they they started coming out. That set me on a mission, you know what. They help a lot of people go which I did in the military. I did that law esforcement. That was our our mandate to help people. Well guess what now I'm able to help people come forward with their stories and encourage them to do so. My story, you know. The entire happened out of the blue. When I was stationed at Fort Polk back in nineteen seventy five. I had just come down from Fort Benning, Georgia and attached the first Sacy first Infancy Battalion over here at for a pope back then in seventy five, and I had a girlfriend that lived on our family farm, and it was kind of between Camden, Arkansas and foul K, Arkansas, kind of in between that area there out in the woods, and her family, her dad and her mama would go ahead and do lot or that. They grew their own vegetables as such, and they sold them out there towards Camden. Back then, Camden was a small town. I don't know how it is now, if that's back nine years ago holding back there since, But any case, i'd go up there on weekends and weekends we'd be off, you know, and we'd go ahead and i'd run over there. It's about five hour drive four and a half five hour drive up to the fall. And I would stay there and got to know her family really well, good people. I helped her daddy worked the farm in the cattle, the hogs, everything they had a two hundred and fifty acre farm up there, and a lot of cattle and everything. Helping work them and helping build fences as such. I all have that cover stuff. So it was great. Her grain was back in time around seventy years old. Very strong kind of gospel gal. I mean she was. She was hair up and a bun, and I'm very religious. And she was an incredible cook, And that's one reason I went through long drive. She could cook some Friday chicken. My goodness, I make your hair jump up, and I'll out groceries hiring afraid of them. So I uh, I do up there, and she cooks something back home Friday even phone when I got up there, and this one particular Friday night been up there in June. It was a very bright night. The moon was so bright, just like daytime. You know how that gets. You can see across the fields everything, it's just real bright. This little a little man ast you can see everything in detail almost eight times. And so it was a beautiful, beautiful night. We had just been aished upper. We were sitting in the dance all was hunker down there. Uh me and my girlfriend, uh her mom and daddy and her two brothers, and then of course for granny was in the kitchen washing dishes, cleaning up. This is an old farmhouse, you know, wooden farmhouse, been there probably one hundred years. Uh sore was crick when you walk and everything else had it was built up on pilots because they was not far from the river, so evidently able to flood out sometimes when the house diacked up in about nine thirty that night and never better effect yesterday. I'm here counting even the visible this thing. Yeah, now thirty eight night. Her granny is in the kitchen and she's strains and I'm calling about like some gooden knife in her back. We all get jumped up, you know, andran in the sereerbody. I was the first war in the soldier, you know, going and everything else, and I was used to run. I went that all the hallway, got in that kitchen, and when I came to and made that bend in the kitchen door. Here she was sitting on the kitchen floor, and I I dang near could have flipped over her. I mean, I was like, oh, but she was sitting on the floor. That old gal was sitting on the floor port at the at the window with the sink, and she was just yelling, I've seen it again, I've seen it again. Well, you know, uh, the first thing in my mind, in my military mind, he saw an intruder, someone trying to break in. Scared the fire around every well, her girlfriend's daddy, he says, Everyone arm up. So everyone went to the pan gun racks on the hall. Will also, everyone grabs out, got some lockers, went up the back door of the kitchen towards the pasture. We got out there and her two butters went to the right, and you know, daddy went to her to left. We come off there and the first thing, you know, I'm coming off some steps and I looked for off the pasture. Like I said, that bright moon was just so bright. I could see the cattle on the far end and they were all hunkered up and they were cutting up. That's the sign when they do that. Of course, you know that they're this predator about. So what got my attention was this three root kick counts just hunting dogs. Those things would cut up. I mean, they weren't scared nothing, son, and uh, they were full grown now and they ready to run hintry everything. They were under the house and they were all hungried down there, whining, scared to death. That's what got my attention. That's what got me thinking, wait a minute, if we're after an intruder, there's one big fella, one big bad fella. And uh so I went ahead and I asked her that. I said, hey, when you're put the dogs, he said, don't worry about that, to stay close behind me. I'm thinking I thought of it antoner. Well, was I in for a shock? I faced my life on being level headed and everything. You know, if I keep seeing, it ain't real. That's what I always thought. That changed to tonight. We're usually walking, uh towards this corner post. We had just built a fence divider for instaid, divided the pastor from a fifty acre swamp. He didn't want this cattlegoing in that swamp. It was a pretty bad side. Oh at Briar's thickets and all kind of stuff. So we're coaching. Yet we caught a stunt, pretty rough, sound like something dead mixed with Madden piss. And he said it spelled pretty rough. And if he got close to that, I was thinking to say something about that. We jumped out saw and jumped up and that thinking. I mean about fifteen ft in front of that, in that swamp there's a big old rider of thicket. So it was tiring and burning. Uh. Then we couldn't see it, couldn't make it out because it was so thick and cunder. But it was turning, burning, but I mean breaking limbs, just stomping leaves. I mean he was just like a two thousand pound of rhino, just turning the cycles. And then all of a sudden it jumped into the into the past. This is the point right here that my entire world changed, And this is I'm looking at this thing. You know, when you see something you can't figure out what it is, your mind's tried to rationalize. That's how the line works. That's about twenty five foot from I said, we want to talking about one hundred yards away. We measured the next morning when we went out there recon it was twenty five foot from us. So when it stood up, it was a month I mean, it was just a mountain dover us. It was philanthomous now. So when it stood up, it was facing to our right. So we saw that, we saw its right profile, and it stood up. It had long arms. And next send. In that bright moon, I could see everything ingo hands right, it was hands with below its knees. They were standing straight up. It wasn't hunched over or anything. But it had very broad shoulders, and it had a man's profile. You're not a bear. Bears got a snout. It's very you know, you look at us. A bear's protofile, it's got a snout. A bear's got slope shoulders. This thing had broad, massive shoulders, and it was very massive creature. But I bet it's probably close to seven or eight hundred pounds. Wow and lose. Oh, it was just massive. On my mind's kind of figure out where I'm looking at. I'm srying to say bear, but I knew it wasn't a bear, not just the fact that bears and knockings, and I don't get no more no taller than find maybe fine foot standing on two feet, but this thing was eight foot maybe seven hundred, eight hundred pounds. It looked like a man covered in long hair. And then all of a sudden need this bolted gold. He took off of a rocket, ran away from didn't try to attack us. He ran like a flag star. It didn't never sound all fours. It ran like a track star, I mean, arms pumping every on two feet. And I definitely it wasn't a bear because I see where as lose, I seemed black to all kinds of bears. And the bears drew walk like a man us. But they cannot run like a man. They had to follow the all four to run because they're hitting the leg structure. Mart all aim to run right on two foot. So this thing ran in a pack star across the whole past there like you or me would run across the pasture. Well, they have tracked the calg and went across that candy boy. I'm inside the factor going through it, and you know he shattered that cattle gate. And at that point that's what we figured we were from the pracilion any further. Uh. And I had a partner, right, I was telling us till he said he said, well I should caligat you know, may, would you know Boston wood or something? We do that thing I had two by oak. If you never tried to go ahead and break it oak two by six, number one, they're heaviest. I'll get out number two here. We can do it. It can happen, so especially a few of them there and I'll be real serming Freeing four conjunction over there, we had tie in and it shattered them. It's shattered, it's splentered those things. Now we needn't pursue it until the next morning and get a recon of course, went out there and we checked everything, you know, expected earthman, that's when we really saw the damage did. But after it ran for that, yeah, Eferic shattered that that cattle get a roar. I ain't never heard of my life. Now, I've been down hut Wood since nineteen eighties, eighty eighty six. We came out here and moved out here, and uh, that's a lot of years. I've heard everything, how I mean, growl and roar everything out and I ain't never heard about that. That that was most worth like here. He is the worst, more loudest for I've ever heard, you know, my life. And so once it did that, of course, then their tircomer two brothers on the other side of Boston Nation. Do you hear that? Did you guys hear that we we've seen this thing. Yeah, well heard that he was not ready to have hard that he was ready and he fell east, sat down and he didn't know his I won't do or won't do? He said, this thing is coming around every once in a while. He said, I don't know what to do and live, take my family. And I said, this is coming around every once in a while when it means sense? Why green? He said, she's she didn't see seeing it again? What want at the window? Yeah? I had it up and I said, why wouldn't you tell me what we was going after? And he said, would you come out to the house of my chlch He's got a point there. Yeah, I said that the man. So I said, yeah, God, I said, what is it? He said, I don't know, I don't know. I have no idea, but he's coming around here ever once going on their farms. You know that farmhouse is probably about a mile from the nearest house, so they're isolated out there. Uh. And the first thing I did, I said, buddy, as you can never decided to go ahead and think about contacting Wilding Fisheries or or Jared Partner or something. He said, oh no, uh, we can't do that. And I said why not? I said, at least they can do any investigation. He said, they laugh. Just remember two we can't afford to go and do that because we have a We see our products, our vegetables and everything over there and outside of Camden. I said, we can't run our businesses would laugh at or think we're crazy. He said, no, I don't want that done, he said. He said, we're gonna keep it to ourselves. And he said, I ask you if you wouldn't do the same when you go back to Ford Polk, just don't talk about this for that time. What Vings kind of calmed down. We got side there and everyone just kind of hunked it up. I asked her, I, ma'am, I said, if you don't mind, and I said, I was curious how it's base looked and she said, well, she said, look like a huge man's face. But it wasn't any man in that sense. Heals me Ins.
Speaker 3: Said that, and he said, I think that's because she was a Pentecostal and you know they don't understand, you know, they don't believe anything other than what we see in their eyes.
Speaker 1: Well, she said it had red glowing eyes. Anyway, she says, come around a few times. It looks in the window. Uh. Never tried to break in the house and the only thing that never broke or destroyed was of course that cattle game that night. She's but prior to that never destroyed anything. They knew her and never tried to you know, hurt her or anything. And we just you know, surmised that her cooking, probably when they hadn't drawed it in curiosity or such. Yeah, why it would come around every once in a while. Any case, we stayed up on that long year, the society drinking coffee all that long. No one was to sleep that night. Or if we found the foot plants and everything, I mean measae those that are around seventeen or half inches in the lanth or it happens white flag as they were pretty big feet I mean, and shining you on two by six, rapped the bob wi and I we found chunks of air and everything in that bob wire. Now that wasn't even a thought back there. Of course, didn't have cell phones, didn't exist back there in our computers, so you know, we hadn't seen that. I wish, I think I wish I grabbed the wat that hair, kept it as a keepsake, but didn't even think about it. Yeah, in that time frame. And then that's a but anyway, we found that when they had uh noticed, about twenty foot from to the right of that caligate was the corner post where of the pasture and it was being out of a cut down telephone pole, and it was something about five foot deep in the ground. And of course it was laid over. The pressure that was forced that chrish creature going through that caligate and used going through it like it did like a the nine dos or just pulled that that corner post over didn't break. We dug it up. Man, it was laid over getting ready, laid it over. That's some force and well that ain't nothing uh career left of it. About twenty five foot was there was a squeeze shoot for the cattle and that was all bowed up. It had bent them bars. I mean, is gaining them all up from the forest we're going through you won't get uh. So we need the force of this thing and the power had of course it went on through a saw street buyer fitted. We didn't go any further than that. So after that, uh went about the post. They asked me to keep my mouth shirt and I did. Now I arned it. Never talked about it to anybody and kill the mouse, shutting this putting the back of my mind. And of course every the weekend's going back after that, you never seen it again. Didn't they see it during the week when I wasn't there, I don't know. I didn't ask, and they sure didn't tell me. Uh, that was their business. But I when I weekends out was there after that, I didn't see it. And we didn't even talk about it. We didn'tven bring it up. In seventy six, I got orders dcs to overseas in Europe, and so I went overseas and that was the last of it. We broke up her and then, you know, not just not getting mad at each other. I told her, I said, well, I'll be darn for a few years over seas. So I said, go ahead and we get as we say, friends and that was it. While we came back both seas one one, I went ahead and uh, I ats out in the military and got married befoward my wife here married to now and uh, you know, like I said, everything kept us out of all the years, my whole career, and then well I never told the kids, never told my wife or anything. Yeah. Uh, and you know, but finally I told them you know about it. You know, they were they were pretty interest because those they're minded, well my boys was open minded. One plays in the band he was out in in Nashville, and the other one he's a uh he's rewarding over a prison out here, Lizianna. So you know, they're both professionals, but they have minds and they both believe, you know, there's a lot of things going on in this world that you know, we don't know. And uh, my wife she halfway believes it, you know. She she says, he has a hard time understanding this thing, but she heard it from my uncle too, his story, and she well, there's always something not here. But soon they were soonere before she's one kind of seeing is believing. Well that's how I was, and trus Sing was believed. I've not seen one since now. People ask me all the time. A matter of fact, Uh, I did. Had done one podcast for some fellows and one of the guys had asked me there was two fellaws on that one, uh, commentators, and that had asked me, well, it's seven miles at the back doors of the woods. Well, I mean, you can go out there if you weren't to. You can sit there and say you some big foot you all the time, and people would believe it because the fact no matter that is with all way out in the woods, I said, yeah, I could do that, but that would have my credibility and building everything. I'm not trying to do that. I'd never seen right out here in this woods. I've hung all these woods. I've never seen one. So I'm not gonna tell you I saw something I didn't. Yeah, well, I seen what I seen, and I know what I sung every time I would eat in my house go in the woods, I said, front, it's not my mind. I didn't have any experience. Uh. While I was in the military, didn't see it. We heard it. This one to me hurt and right before I went to Europe and U t shased over there. But Uh, I was telling you, UH lutrain building was called cousar and griddage out. That's the national folk. So UH who lay out in the woods. I was a strict further its issue first inficsy Rettalian rope. Uh first, and portantly the UH had seen something any gay time, something huge cross frost in Alfornia in front of all those tanks and a PCs uh, and all all of the soldiers saw it, including the b C. Kang commander. Well, he weing here we saw it, you know. Uh. It was like I said close sen for dog, but they said governed hare uh. And it ran a command across the road and it was running at a high rate of speed that no man can run. So the b sne called he called the karu here is a headquarters which are general how d times post commander or pope and uh you reporter, Yeah, of course that point. Uh sat down for pope and not shut it down as far as working, but you want to hit and shut it down to the public. Back in those days, back back in at the Vietnam was over and everything and it was peacetime. What happened was the military basis would go ahead and open up to the public that go on there. A lot of the people would go across for a pocus advantage because they were Italian. The shortcut like a like a bypass road going through Fort Polks from South Fork North Fork coming out Highway twenty eight was a bypass kind of going to Alexandria. So it saved a lot of miles going through Lesville. So they used that. Uh, he didn't set it down for that week. It was only a military person there and authorized personnel that were allowed on post. That week, all the times were put on alert. We were all sent out there to go ahead and look for this creas the secret top thing you full keep hush hush, And we all went out there. Uh we we didn't see anything. We broke up in teams, you know, for five man teams. It's bring down also the woods and it's all big, big back area already goes here. He was sinking there. We heard something crashed through the woods. Yes on a truck hitting a tree. So we went through the woods going looked and we found a deuce in half which was the military transport. You close up the side smashed. We ain't see what get it. We just heard it when it happened. So we went through there. Of course we hadn't take pictures and everything else of that, and then we said report back, carding everything. We went it hid and seek and so when it hit, we go back. They went and hit and said okay, we carried on. Didn't see anything else. Uh, we come back. Of course, everyone pulled together across highways here for for polcus our honorary Srio go over there. We went over there and of course they're how they had a beat and told everybody. He said, okay, look this is you know, that's our type of thing. No one talks about this. All the places blowed to goat Hill with Dolly goad Hills. We were carded that I was going towards Leesville. All the bars were there were off limits. We couldn't go these. They didn't want to talk about it going there for a while.
Speaker 2: Did you have any like uh orders or instructions in case you did see it.
Speaker 1: We were told to go hit in this radio back if we did anything at all, DoD to regress it, not to go ahead and try to stop it or anything. We didn't have any weapons, no weapons at all. Well we've had sixtys. But they had blank adapters on her. If you don't know what a blank adapt is, a blank adapter is what we use and train and what it is. It goes on the end of your barrel on your flash oppressor. But you you have blanks. Blanks aren't good. I guess a person a little lot of deep Yeah, yeah, that's all you have. You had that you had your radio and that was it. And in course the military cameras they gave you and h then you had to go and tend that. And we turned all that in wed here to the grape vine. Don't know how truly is heard us from the military very fine. So soldier sold soldier the soldier. It wasn't from lank it was it was from you know, soldier to soldier that it was captured. You don't. I can't. I had no dentification of that, So I'm not going to say it was or wasn't, uh because the military grapevine was kind of like, you know, hey, whatever, you can leave rich sometimes the team, so that I don't know. Uh, evidently there were some hunters that's seen it and uh also but uh but the thing amount of years is once that uh turned the page up a little bit once lyle had that uh bigfoot uh thing that we hear at the conference over here in lesiel Here a couple of years ago. So folks from the Kasatsi National Forest live out the area had come out, was there you know, talking about uh, yeah, there's lots of sightings out in the Kasati area. And found that out too. I found out there was several several sightings out there Kasasi And so it's not that's a big area right here, just woods, I mean, anything else live out there. You want to see hot Bee National Forest is going going ahead. Start in Louisville and highway torn and hit Private twenty eight and you drive and you drive all the way northeast and see did Alexandria all the woods out there who can go through are gonna be after that boar every dip A's Linley almost fifty miles from Loves Hills to Alexandriez. That's a lot of that's a lot of swamping areas out there. And it says so yeah, I mean it's you know, lots of sidings out in that area there. There's lots of sidings out in the shab Bean. Uh and the course like I say, uh Ana Cooca. So Losing is full man met down South Louisiana. And of course there's you know the big stories are over there Nie Allen Swamp and all that area is there. Uh they see these creatures all the time. So named Chaffelaya and literally I've been chaffel at Boosing out there. You know, we call it the eighteen mile bridge and even off of going to the bat rooms, and uh, I ten, well, the eighteen mile bridge that is goes across a chapel lot, I mean a chaffel at base and he goes along some miles and miles miles mile and yah, folks living out there I'm talking about and it like they was back in eighteen hundreds. I mean, you know you even so it's no I mean, there's no telling what's out in that area. You know. One night I was actually well, it was not right. It was right at dusk and I was out hunting. I hunt behind the house a lot of times back there. It's up Orange yards. It elsa did under stand, and I heard something out in the dishes like that. I didn't know what it was. I've never heard that before. It wasn't the hudoo. It was just I blew it off, and you know, I'm just seeing the thing. It start. Well, it's almost time to go go anyway, so I want to head and come up and stand come back to the house. And my wife said when he hid, and she told me she was I heard something behind the house out in the woods, and she says it was whipping like I never heard that before, and I said, you heard that team, I said, I heard an understand and she said, yeah, I heard it, so but she didn't know what. I said, Well, you know, of course didn't see anything. What was it? Don't know. I'm not going to say it was a big foot. I don't know what it was, but you know it you never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's just one of those things like you're saying, once you know that they're out there, I mean, it stays in your mind forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what he does. I was, It's been thirty years for me, you know, since I said I won in Arkansas and here I know I was nineteen year old soldier. Now I'm going around sixty eight, and I ain't forget that. That stayed in my mind, like like you know, well, the traumatic experiences do that you remember details. I know, when I'm working law enforcement, no talk to people who rape, vickens, whatever, and you know, you ask them questions, they can tell you detail. I mean, boom boom boom, boom boom. Because it's a traumatic experience, it's embedded in your brain, burnt in your brain, so your number the details and and I remember that so well. And it's like you know, wow, what, Yeah, these things are real. I mean, I mean, what else can you call him but a big foot of a Shasker's I don't know, I don't know. I mean, you know, you can call the planal hair whatever. But they're out there. I believe they're very, very intelligent, and you believe that. Uh. I think they have a sense of human intel. They know how to avoid trail camps. I believe that a hundred percent they can reckon earn a trail camp immantly. The red eyes saying this is my set. Don't mess Okay, I can you wrong. I'm just giving you my concept, darn it because of what I'm researched this and that. Some years ago, I was watching the Discovery and they that they keep some exploritation and all that kind of thing, and my wife mere watching it, uh, and they had you know, they're going down there's little mini subs about ten thousand feet deep in the ocean listening for these different you know this and this and that. With the sub going that, of course, the water is it's black dot down there, and uh, slubs looking and they see these red these red beams comes up on the closure end and it's lights of the subs shoulder fish and they use fish and they're down there. I guess they developed a sense of ir infra red where they can see in the darkness, sense food, shelter, what have you. Uh. And that the red beans their eyes were glowing red and that beings going out from darkness. So the commentator says, you know, these creatures throughout this over the years. Uh And he said, who's to say that if sea based creatures that can develop this you know technology or for adapt you know, adptation to sing in darkness with these red eyes that and based creatures couldn't. So that got back to claims said about you know, red high is like baking tail lights. You know that could be these creatures ill natural ir being able to see in the darkness. And uh so I imagine you know they have a senseimental, they know how to they know what they know. Animals have the sense they know. You dear hunted, all deerhun score horn.
Speaker 2: I grew up without doors.
Speaker 1: That's the homeless. So yeah, yeahfinitely, so you know what I'm talking about. You know, a deer there this instant mechanisms is to go ahead, the freeze ring, stand still, just cringe and you're extending the word line. You would and see them, you know, because they melt in to to the woods and to their surroundings. That's in the military that that's what we're taught is actual camouflage able to you know, just go ahead and poach your form, go ahead and melt into the surroundings and everything. And that's exactly what animals did, you know, squirrels, same way squirrel hunting. Look up there in the tree, you know. You see the bump on the lamb that can be a pine knot. You don't know what it is, just sitting there, not moving at all. Watch it for a while. Also that that tail wag, you know it's a squirrel. Animals can free frame. This one of their defense features they have, and it's standing still. You won't miss them. Humans lead detect that's how we see, and we don't see movement. We can't tell it's there. And so my personal belief in these creatures see us before we see there, They see us. Lots of people who don't believe these things exist, having been seen by bagshot, I said, I believe, you know, so, uh, they these things are out there in the woods and they they know when to come out. They know not when to come out. I imagine, Uh, they have that sixth sense the animals have to detect danger whatever. Uh and uh you couple that that sixth sense, that speeding majority of a of a bob can or a deer with a sense of human intel, and you have the perfect creature. That's why he avoids. That's why he avoids people. So he easily in the hard so hard to find, you know, because you know, it's not just a dumb animal. It's just something that really I'm not gonna say as smart as we are, well, I'm gonna say, uh has a sense of intel to pretty much put it on a level playing field. You know, that's my first l aspect. Like I said, I could be hones wrong. I'm just changing I believe. But uh, my whole life's been acted by this over the last fifty years, and you know, I always think about it. I always know. Hey, you know, what we were taught to believe isn't always true, and there's things out here that we don't understand. Hey, wow, I'm going to shut up that you asked questions.
Speaker 2: I'm just sitting here and enjoying the story. Man, Uh, that's quite an experience.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's something that I was I can't code to how many times effort that happened. And I went back to post and everything and all that that I wanted to tell somebody. But these things are out there. The Germans believe in that kind of thing. When I was over in Germany stationed over there, they told us about these creatures that they've seen up there, you know, the mountains and everything, and all the guys I was within, so I was with you know, they laugh, Oh yeah, yeah, and I laugh a long with them. I even want to think, you know, tell my story back then. I was, you know, throw a program. But David, they've been seen around in a lot of military posts. I have friends of mine where station for Dealer that has seen them up there, Bruce Washington, I mean, or Tarzan Polorado. Oh, and there's a lots of I didn't see know onto the ear the saying spread.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of curious about your opinion on this. You know, you had that experience in the military and everything, and like you just said, you know other military servicemen that have seen them. Why do they want to keep them a secret.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the government. Uh, it's hard. There's hard to figure out why. I mean, uh, there's so much level of frequency in the government. I mean it staggers the mind to understand how how much secrecy. When I was in the military, I mean mine, goodness, you had you know, we had the top secret clearances in my mos when I was in the military, and uh, we get to with me over a lot of crypto and and uh uh you know, special ops and that kind of stuff and every it's it's strange how it works. But every level of clearance. You're level six and you know more than the guy who had a level five, but you can't tell him what you know. The guy in level seven knows more than what you know, he can't tell you what he knows. So it's just that one extra level. It's amazing what what's what you learn? And so uh, it was it was an incident that happened to me when I was when I was chafing here at pork at Fort Pote that you know, I don't really talk about this much, but it's it's nothing you a big choy, but it was something that we were sent. There was five that was sent from different dit posts up to Fort West Texas in Fort West Texas is over there in the west end of Texas and it Tyes and to force from New Mexico and all that. We were sent there and we were given a coordinates. We had five five times three roads and we had to follow the shasepeak Chispagel was two Huban they were instant being closed. Uh. We don't adult there were c i ds where we don't have no idea, you know. We had to follow that. That was that was you order. We went as the clothed fly about six and a half hours north to that Mechigan Mountains. Uh. We were at buy our estimations somewhere out in the middle of nowhere, but it was not too far from uh you know, uh Santa Fe to Mexico that area where we had gotten there. It was a white stop and a little little uh guard hut right there and we were blood come out and it was a second lieutenant. That was very unusual. You never saw brass working as as guard ever. You you always had you know, ems or you know, something like that. You never had a lieutenant or captain or something like that. Seconde lieutenant comes out there guide us over. First vehicle to the polite post by stop almost up against it. Next one bumper to bumper, bumper to bumper. We were worded out of vehicles and we had to go with it other sort of the guard check based opposite direction and standup, parade, rest and through. We were ordered around about based background. So we're standing there sweating, and you know, just unapproachables, and you know, I just happened to go ahead and glance back and real quick and then glanced back and the vehicles A look down in a hole I saw. I seen was as if as this call. It was the elevator of the life that lowered the vehicles down to some kind of a maintenance facility or something. I do know what it was, but I of course we'll turn back around. It's a glance some come back around again, back to the orders, tension and doubt. Face that vehicle, that vehicle. They were all top side again. They were about their opposite duration, unloaded, empty, ordered back in the vehicles again, fall the chase. People go back to Fort Bliss. Got back to Fort Bliss. We'll get the vehicles into a building where we were deep graves uh at Fort Bird. Colonel inside there, and we had to sign all kind of documents thing that you know, we would never talk about this. It's not gonna you know. And uh so if we had to do all that, uh, I mean the frequency, what was it? You know, there's these things all over the country. There are so many different ports and everything else under under the ground. It's unbelievable anyway, my product mean, secrecy is so so why wouldn't they want to hide it? Why do they want to talk about each creature is probably the same lanes and then we'll talk about aliens no or or UFOs, this and that and everything else. To me, maybe because of the species or is as an intelligence, they don't think that we need to know about it. Maybe they want to, they want to capitalize on themselves. I don't know, but secrets human is it is all talk about. Uh. I wish I had answered. I wish I could say, well and one the other. All I can do is speculating, and that's all I can do. They just don't want people to know about these creatures because, uh, you know, they don't want people to ask questions, you know, they want to you know, go ahead and make people think, oh, these things don't exist. This is you know, it's like the UFO thing. You know, back in the nineties, eighties, seventies, sixties or fifties, and they're are and back you know, talked about UFOs. They thought you were crazy. But in two thousand, what two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, when the UH video shows and all of a sudden they popped out with this and uh, people start and say, hey, wait a minute, you know, maybe these things aren't real. Uh. I think there's a point in time coming, maybe in the future where they government. I said, okay, look, maybe it's time to go ahead and must a cap off on this one too, and tell people won't care these things are real? Whose things exist? But one fella asked me one time, he said, he said, uh, why why why can't tell us about aaryan species out there? They make a stick? We're all alone and everything and all this show. Now they're starting to come out with it. I said, well, I mean, who knows, but my estimation would be maybe if there's a violent species or maybe a aggressive species out there alien uh that wants to destroy this cint of this world, they have it there. There are millions of years advance for most of they have technology and weapons that our greatest scientists wanting in Jubo for the next ten thousand years. And you know, they can wipe us out and in this squirrel's heartbeat, so maybe they don't want to do that because they cause all of a sudden the mean panic. And my estimation on that is that the world was based on religion. Religion is to glue the whole humanity together. You know, it is our belief in God. I belief couse, I believe in God. I believe. What I'm saying is that that is what glue that holds the full world together and keeps this world from giving you other chaos because you take away belief in God, you take away to religion, and you have other chaos. All of a sudden, now we're all by ourselves and we feel you know, how alone the rurally truly are and how defensial we are, and so it would be it would be complete chaos if if people you know thought, because most of your basic Christian does not believe in alien life forms, they believe that you know, what we're sending is demons like Dan. You did you know that big Foot in Arkansas. You know, they think they're demons, so we don't understand it. You see, that's how we think. If you're not understand it, it's got to be evil. That's not necessarily true, but that's where our mind is set is on. And so if it caused them, they said, okay, look we got aliens out here and come out here and attack this world to roll up or whatever you know, and usual all for food. Well you know when we're in said okay, well great, well tomorrow morning while they kelp off think about it. No, you're going to go ahead and the trip. Yeah, yeah, I just know there where they exist on the team, tell you what they are or where they're from. And you know, I don't know. Well what do you think? You think they're extraterrestoral or what's.
Speaker 2: Your That's the million dollar question, ain't it. Here's what I I think now again just my opinion. But like the one you saw, for instance, obviously it was much larger than we are, you know, unlike anything else you had seen. But like you said, it had a man's profile, It stood on two legs, it had two arms, it had hands, it had fingers, It was covered in hair, and that sounds like something that's from this planet. There's a lot of other things that have those same attributes, and it would really surprise me if something from outer space, some foreign planet somewhere in you know, a different galaxy, or something from a different dimension happened to have the same physical attributes as things that live on this planet.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's true, and so I agree with you on that. Yeah, I kind of believe they're from here too. I think they're just what they are. Maybe it miss link it at least to call years ago between you know, a man and I don't know animal that they I don't know. They've over the years adapted. They hide on the ground, they do this and that I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, they don't seem to fit in the boxes that we've come up with so far.
Speaker 1: No, they don't. And well again again go back to when you go back to the fact of the fact, I personally believe in a part human park animal. When you come back understanding you know, part animal, jil aren't human having that human intail, so almost don't have a reason humans do. So if you have a creature like that that that has the speed and the jility of an animal. Yet uh and the and the survival ones tak of an animal and the survival capabilities and camel abilities of an animal yet has the human incense of human intel. You have the perfect creature, and you have a creature that literally can how honesty because me they can you know, train frame or held into the uh into the woodline where you wouldn't even know they're there, and walkid by them. Yet you know as big as they are. Yet you know have the intel to understand how to avoid uh thrail cams as such. Well, how come we don't see them anywhere? Well, they've probably seen you more unlikely before you'll see them because they won't have to hide in the woods, you don't, you know, uh, and then you'll had a lot they're perfect you know predator to go ahead and you know watch they were aggressive. I believe that be a lot of dead human beings. So I don't think they're aggressive. That night we've seen that one there. Now, I had twelve gates and Bobby uh, my girlfriend's daddy had at four ten a good something like that that big that's a that's pop. Does you know they can do a thing? We never fired a shot. It ran away from us. Thank god it did now it so it didn't come and try to attack us. I do load that twelve calling the shell would have and reloaded again, but uh it didn't. It didn't go ahead and try to regress. It ran away from us. There, not aggressive, and that's a that's a good thing. What we saw was big enough to go ahead and do some serious damage for wanting to and it ran away from us. That's a big creature. My I mean, people can't speak it. I understand what eight foot is. Yeah, it's big. It's big. Eight foot is big. And I'm you're talking about six seven, eight hundred pounds. That's a bee strike there. Huh.
Speaker 2: You may not want to see one again, but uh, I'm glad you've decided to come forward and start sharing your story because it's quite a story.
Speaker 1: Man. Well here's the thing, and that's why I want to kind of throw this in the mixed real fastest or could it's being in prior military law enforcement. I just want to encourage other people, all your listeners, whatever, you know, other people that's in the background, military law enforcement. You know, Hey, you got you got anything care come forward because people need to hear it. And it's going to help you tremendously. I know, if keeping this thing aside me for almost fifty years, you know, it wasn't healthy, it wasn't good. Once I let this out, I can't tell you the therapy it's been for me. And so I encourage everybody who has an encounter. I don't care. You know, if it's about Bigfoot or dog len or you go UFOs, whatever it may be. And you've been keeping it up for years inside, let it out. People need to hear it. People are becoming open, more prominded now and acceptable to these things, and so it's definitely something that you want to do.
Speaker 2: Steve, thanks for coming on and talking to me and sharing your story and some of your insights. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Man, well, I sure I appreciate your time and thank you for having the partner.
Speaker 2: Absolutely