Speaker 1: Yeah, m.
Speaker 2: Hey, what Hey, what is up? Y'all. Welcome to the party, y'all.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the party, Party, Welcome to the party, Party, Welcome to the party. Party. And then that and day, welcome to, Welcome to the holiday. Hey, welcome to the hearty, welcome to, Welcome to the party.
Speaker 2: Today. I got an interview coming up with Lisa bo over on their channel Lisa Bo's words and hell a man.
Speaker 4: The trader.
Speaker 2: Everybody doing m h. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope everybody. It's at eight o'clock my time, nine o'clock there their time, you know. It's shout out too and JJ dobbles Yeah, and I did a song for them and it's in JJ uh it's in JJ's d MS. Yeah. And guys, we did hit we did. I'm happier now because here's the thing we still had. You know, listen, I'm not Here's the thing with me today is I'm so happy right now. I am so flip and happy to do this interview. Yeah, So if anyone wants to day, I hope everybody is doing good today. I hope you know. Here's the thing. It may it gets me a point where doing these streams, it gets me a chance to go to the big leagues, to W A t P. To who are these broadcasters to to even be all the big shows? You know, if they do a show here in Mississippi, I would love to do a live show with W A t P. Or with or with other people, because here's the thing you have. Here's here's the thing. By the way, there's the bar right over there, right I just I can walk there. I'll have to walk on a major highway. But yeah, so good morning, guys. How is everybody doing this morning? Yesterday was the longest stream I've done in a while, four hours, because I was here's the thing. I have been doing the longer streams because number one. Longer streams because number one because of the But here's the thing, because I have a cutoff at that I have a cut off at about an hour because I gotta get ready for the show. I gotta get ready for the show. So the show that I'm talking about is my show. Yeah, h.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, dude, mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Uh and uh rell a hose up?
Speaker 2: Oh m oh es. But guys, and and and here's here's the thing. With my friend Joe as I'm trying to get home to Yeah, welcome to the stream and stream and welcome to the stream and mm hmm you told me, you say my name, welcome to the street and stream. You said you won't need to be my friend. H h You said I needed everything I wanted to be friends.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Good money, money, good more.
Speaker 2: Yuh. So people are gonna ask why are you streaming? Is stre and welcome to.
Speaker 6: H m hm.
Speaker 2: You know I work and I don't take a holiday because to me, holidays are just are made up holidays, not made up holidays. Sorry, I'm talking about my.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmm mmm.
Speaker 2: Hey, looking to the deep end, let's talk about your.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmm, h m hmmm, h.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're going to do this in.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There are links are the description y'all if you guys wanted to check them out. Good morning, guys, how is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning because they haven't set the stream up yet. M m m.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: They're hey, Hey, tell me about it. Hey, Hey, in them day.
Speaker 2: Did mhm h.
Speaker 6: M hmmmm.
Speaker 2: So I need to go to my I need to do something right now that I need to go to my Google account because I prom h but I didn't say anything. You have a bought users. I'm keeping gashes. I'm keeping gashes on there, cousin, I don't know what. No mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, m hm.
Speaker 4: And I I.
Speaker 2: We to m it is covers to hm hm ay my soul and attribute. I'm gonna do this number one. I'm not doing it to make money. I'm doing it because I put on my body of coffee. People think that I asked for m Yeah. People people say, oh, he puts it on his bundy of coffee. Is because that's the only players that I could save a bunch of my damn audios without. Because songs without h no, uh.
Speaker 1: No, not that.
Speaker 2: W W, not that m one no w W W CW. Hum he passed away. Sorry that I didn't mention that. Yeah, I intil h.
Speaker 3: H.
Speaker 2: First word was.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: And died the.
Speaker 2: Bye bye h h hello who died a couple of days The w W E W c W rastler that passed away a couple of weeks ago, a couple of days ago. Actually mm hmmm. I'm not even gonna like charge people here. Here's the thing. I don't charge people for me to do these. Yeah, I could have listen. M hm. Hey, uh I'm also and because my you know, during my stream yesterday, my chair broke. My chair broke the one I use. The the problem was the alright nine hmm. If you want to do download the song, you can go to Yeah, what is up, guys? What's up Chris mad If you guys want to donate, this is I actually have to be out of here in a few minutes because number one, I have a sure to do today with uh yeah Goldie Vince Brusso, how is everybody doing this morning? Let me send a let me send a link to because I have a hard stop to do at I have a hard stop at seven. It is because of at seven forty five, because of my interview. H heap, yep, mhm. This is here. Here's the thing for the for the bombing of coffee people that.
Speaker 4: Uh, damn it.
Speaker 2: Okay, just found out that I can stream now mm hmm. Yeah, and damn it for telling me now yeah yeah, yeah, so matter if you got canceled, great, I I stepped saying it up for reason I'm starting streaming and yeah, come down, Jake. Might be a good reason. Might be a good reason why he had to can they had they had to reschedule It might be a good reason.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Mp hey well the.
Speaker 2: Nos mm hmm, Hey, Lobo, Griz, I am right now not even I had an interview set up too for today and it canceled. So yeah, I'm not even happy right now, a lobo if you want to come off, you got a link. I'm not even happier right now about this. I could be doing something else, I am. I could be doing something else instead of so I'm mad Arnell and hey, h you know, m because it's it's like, hm, no, it wasn't for my Lobo. It wasn't for my channel. It was interview that I was I was supposing to do.
Speaker 1: Uh he.
Speaker 2: I was supposing to go on train Wreck on Jaj's show. Today. They they're they're rescheduled me for tomorrow, Chris, they rescheduled me, they re rescheduled me. I'm not even mad, it's just, you know, hey, good morning. If anybody wants to to up the stream, guys, here you go. I'm why you're at el in. I'm not mad. I'm very.
Speaker 4: Very I.
Speaker 2: Understand.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My chair brake, by the way, my right now, my I liked my knee chair, but now I had to go back to my old chair. So yeah, right now, because the old chair, I can sit comfortably. Now I have to put a steep. I have to put a pillow in it just for me to sit in it. I even had I put on my w A T P shirt. Yeah, and here you go, bubby, guys. I have a play.
Speaker 5: I have a way.
Speaker 2: You can do them by cash out from baypal mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yo do tak you b.
Speaker 2: M h m hmm.
Speaker 4: I said, hey, y'all, I said here y'all, Hey, y'all, wats this?
Speaker 2: Every day? You want? Ship?
Speaker 1: I had?
Speaker 2: Melting? Melting is ship? Ship melting is ship? It is melting. This ship is melting, this ship melting, ship melting this ship? Hey, Brian Clauter, how you done? How's everybody doing? If anybody that wants to tip the stream, here you go, guys, tap the stream.
Speaker 3: Yo, m m.
Speaker 2: M waiting on you. No hope everybody is staying save today.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 2: What to say.
Speaker 4: Stepie, where are you?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmod.
Speaker 2: Oh Franky O Frankie for freaking Donald. He's a piece of ship. Oh Franky, oh frenk mmmmmm I don't want answer that. Mm hmmm h you're having to work on a labor day. Kahm mm.
Speaker 1: Ey you well know me, yeah, yeah, yeah, h.
Speaker 2: Mmmm one mm hmmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Alright, guys only and guys ten you guys splain Jeezy. Unfortunately be scheduled until tomorrow. Till tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hm mm hmm mm hmm through world. Alright, guys, Love you guys. Whoop, Love you guys. Bye,