Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, Look he's it. Hey, Look he's it. Hey, Hey, hey hey. Welcome to the snart tag.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach.
Speaker 1: Your dad's glazed by the great Chris ray God, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sweey. Sit back and prepare for some show. Sit back and prepare for some glazing. Bretty, that's your shirt? Oh yeah, oh yeah The stark tek Podcast. Welcome to the stark Tak Podcast. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. It's me Chris Raygan and Tim Tom Sweeney.
Speaker 3: It's Tim, Derek, Derek Blackman, uh, iron cousin. Oh yeah, same, going over to Patreon, going over and starting.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Iron Chef is the best show on planet Earth. I don't care. I don't know what Iron Chef is actually crazy crazy, It was bro it would suck.
Speaker 4: So it's a cooking competition, right. You have the Iron Chefs that are a part of Kitchen Stadium and a chairman Kaga, who looks like, even though he's Japanese, he looks like he'd be the father of Wilmer Valdama.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, it's it's a weird thing. They have very similar features.
Speaker 4: So when I was a kid, I'm like them niggas related, and then clearly they're not this guy speaking Japanese.
Speaker 1: The other guy's clearly some Mexican, Mexican Venezuela, and of the he's something that I'm just well them is definitely like one of the that's not a Mexican name. It's Spanish for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's a Spanish name, but I don't I mean, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like Argentinian and Venezuela, or my grandma's Puertorriican. Her last name is Lee, like her family last name is Lee. How did that happen? It is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is like you know, no, I know, I know. You know brown people and their last name is white and it's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, your last name is pilot. You're a black, your names would be like or something like that. As I've gotten older, I did.
Speaker 4: I never I never cared about that, but then I got older and for some reason, like say, my my friend, uh he's actually his first name was Jamison and he changed his name to Kwame. He got very radicalized, and I was like, and I was like, whatever, bro.
Speaker 1: Pipeline, I mean, I'm close. I'm I've been close to that for years. I talked to my friends like this guy that I'm like holy ship, like, yeah, I can't go full on crazis because like I know, I know good, I know decent white people. I can't become like a It.
Speaker 4: Starts with like the first thing is the point of no return is changing your name to like an African as fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I talked to my mom about that, and the weird thing was I thought she was gonna full fledge push back and be like you're being stupid, shut.
Speaker 1: Up, because because I was like, how would you feel if.
Speaker 4: I did something crazy like that? And she was like uh, And I was thinking, I was like, Mom, it's a great response. Are you like way more radical than you're Is she hiding her power level to where she's just like waiting for an excuse to become chukou or something that's crazy?
Speaker 1: It's because I'm like, wait, I thought you would be like, how dare you? That's your name? Your father gave me that name? She cares really, I mean, names mean so little at the same time while meaning so much. It's like one of those weird things where it's like your name means literally nothing and someone blows your brains out your name means nothing, you know, like it doesn't persist or stuff like that like that. It's like, really it's really nihilistic, like depressing. And I don't mean it to be so hyperbolic, but like being called up about your name and either direction is that kind of just no one's name is unique. So it's just kind of like its name is unique. It is, I bet it is. Literally what's his name unique? Oh? I saw my brain because I rolled my eyes so hard. My cousin's name is I kid you not, it's unique. It's dream unique, unique last name be able to find him New York, Dream from New York. Dream is not a specific enough name. I know another person I know to people named Dreamed, one other and other than him and one other person the name dream. It doesn't bother me. That's a dumb fucking name.
Speaker 4: It looks it is, but it doesn't. There's a lot of dumb names. I mean, actually, yeah, that's exactly.
Speaker 1: That my name. Well, that would be their stupid fucking rapper name or something, right, that would be like, I hope he doesn't rap doesn't.
Speaker 4: Dream Am is Actually I think I might give dream Am a listen, at least a dream Dream.
Speaker 1: It's not horrible like some of the worst I've ever heard, for sure. Yeah, he's like a skater black kid, which obviously makes well, No, he's he's also not a kid anymore. He's like a grown man taga, he's like twenty four. No, it's weird to think that, Like could I change my name or something like that? Could I know, could I be like like big New Way to Chung Daway. You're definitely part Afrihan, that's Puerto Rican. You're like that, very likely you are West African, but like not enough to hurt the matter, you know, like I don't know if you want to you can, I don't care, but like I don't give a fuck. We like you got to be aware of the conversation.
Speaker 4: To me, knowing that you're not like a seething racist, it wouldn't really bother you know, like.
Speaker 1: It's on Twitter. If a lot of people would be confused, what the fuck? That's just a joke for you, So I understand, Like that's funny if it's a joke, but like there's better jokes.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a hard that's a very thorough joke to go through the whole process and change your fucking name.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, that was fun or let me pull out the other form again. Well, dude's speaking of fun names.
Speaker 5: We got a dude, I love I love this story so far about the CEO killer. His name turns It turns out his name is what is it Luigi?
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound really it's too Italian.
Speaker 5: It literally sounds like the names that we would make up for that stupid mob thing.
Speaker 1: You. Yeah, that's Luigi Mangioni, the fucking I don't know the scout. This guy he's like, he sounds like he sounds like like a.
Speaker 4: He's a mob boss and at the same time a really good baseball player.
Speaker 1: Like there's like something like going on with this guy. That's like it Italian, don't really good switch anymore. That was the twenties, bro, It was I know, it's the Japanese is taking over. I know it was. It was. It was the Italians and then the black people came in. They were like the times kind of got moved out, and then the Dominicans skin the Cuban showed up and now they had their way. And now the Japanese are Japanese are doing really well, right, are they? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like even there's there's a few of them over in Los Angeles. There was a big one that was recently Angels. He was, he was in he was on the Angels and he went remember he went.
Speaker 1: To the and they want a pen. I have no reason to remember that name. You're from New York. Yeah, yeah, I just know that he was those names a demon. He was also really well good. I couldn't tell you a single Yankee today. That's oh yeah, today, of course I get that. Today. You want to say that's impossible. You want to say that. I was like, no way, you just was he was. Eventually he was. He was a so first actually didn't know that it was. Well the house that Roof built, that was the name of the city. It's called Yankees. There was a nickname, sorry nickname, I know what called it, the house that Ruth built. Can you do five? Can you do five? All time? Yankees? I mean so you can you get babe with one of them? Okay, Babe, RUTHI matsui yah dark theater. Okay, you already, you're good. I don't know two other ones on the yeah, a rod what more, what more? I don't know ball Z mcbass I really know, I really have. You can name one more. I don't know another one actually Strawberry, it's a mascot. Yeah yeah, but he did play Daryl. Strawberry is a black man. Black man who was very talented, had a Strawberry problem. That's a sad situation. Really talented guy had a really bad drag problem.
Speaker 4: The only reason I really know about Darryl Strawberry is because of The Simpsons. So they had they had a softball the nuclear power plant had a softball tournament and he was in for some redy is it fucking birds and just hired just all major league baseball players and then there was like Homer. It was like Homer was trying to like be on the team, but then he easily got replaced by Doe Strawberry.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good at baseball.
Speaker 4: There was Roger Clemens. Who else was on there? It is I'm not gonna name the whole thing, but that's a great episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I only remember exactly for and that's it. I don't know anymore. I never heard Darris Robbery in my life is good enough? You know what? It's good You don't, we don't, we're not We're not even in New York. Yeah. I just like that baseball. I just like the hen It's a good looking at Grandma. It's on everybody who's making who say crazy? Sit right now? You see like there's you see.
Speaker 5: I don't so I actually have been following that, that weird case with the guy who choked out the homes.
Speaker 1: Oh the fucking marine or what? Yeah? Yeah, but what is that about? I didn't hear about that.
Speaker 4: This is an older case where it became another fucking culture war issue where it clearly shouldn't have been. There's just this handsome marine. This is why the divide happened. Handsome white marine chokes out this mentally ill Michael Jackson impersonators black dude on one of the subways or whatever. He was saying some hostile stuff, but he clearly he was kind of being hostile, begging for like money or food. And then this guy chokes him out for six fucking minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh that's outrageous.
Speaker 4: And he got off first thing, look like he got off. And the idea that him.
Speaker 1: Knowing he knows CQC. Yeah, you know, he's a marine. He's a marine.
Speaker 4: One of his instructors or somebody testified saying like, yeah, he should have known better to not choke him out for six minutes, because choking out somebody for a minute is death, right, you blood choke somebody, they passed out within seconds. If you choke him out for minutes, of course they're fucking dead. But he still got off, and mostly because he's a marine.
Speaker 1: Of course he's dead. Of course you can't survive being affixiated for that long. It's insane because he just why.
Speaker 4: So he got off and it became one of those things where it's like the problem is he's a marine and he's too handsome.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest problem. If you look at his If you look at him, I was like, that's a good looking guy. The sympathy now dirty, poor black crazy And then all of a sudden, you you the writing was on the wall. Yeah, we all know if the if it was reversed, if some filthy fucking let's just say, if George Floyd choked down somebody, yeah, some beautiful white guy different, very different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah his uh, I think there was somebody from his family or whatever that was, Like, is where any eggy had going, like, hey.
Speaker 1: Yo, kill people.
Speaker 5: It's like or some crazy ship I'm not even joking. I think they're just like, Yo, what the fuck kill people?
Speaker 4: I haven't seen that so much murder?
Speaker 1: You know? What do you know Vinnie Pez?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course he fucking posted on the story too. What mud they're talking about? Luigi Muller people?
Speaker 1: That sound was tailor made for this situation? Was it not?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: That was not any time? He was like recording me now I'm seeing the future.
Speaker 5: It's so it's so it's so New York coded, and that it's so specific.
Speaker 1: He was the greatest guy around. What about the people he murdered? What mar It sounds so fake speaking like that. It's like shout out to the Italians coming back to relevance. Bro y'all been y'all been on a sleep in the downhill for a little while. You know, not much happened for them. They've been getting.
Speaker 4: Shot on relentlessly. For people are starting to realize this isn't real. These people are like they're they're all kind of like playing a role. And it started to bleed into other you know, at a guy that from Sicily that went to our school, and I was like, all right, Manthon, you gotta you gotta you gotta you gotta chill out a little bit because he was so yeah, and they had so much gold, and I was like, hey.
Speaker 1: Man, you live in California.
Speaker 4: This is not this is not Maybe maybe you can fit in and Glendale little bit because they were kind of doing some like mafioso.
Speaker 1: Ship their homogeneous sort of they sort of Armenian Armenians design their American heritage, probably off of Italians, it seems it seems like this is like it seems this is this is what European. This is what europe America act like. You know, this is Europeans in America act like if you're like a European person and raised in America, you were a lot of gold. You were like a lot of you know, very gaudy esque things. Yeah, don't respect any of my Armenian friends. Zero all of them, but zero of them, all genuinely three of them. But like it's that's just how they act, you know, because growing up around Italians from New York, the ones that I was cool with, they were either that kind of like you know, forget about like but that wasn't them. That was like their uncles, their uncles and ships. It was for some reason the younger people. The younger people acted like niggas. They were just like, oh, we're just essentially niggas. They speak and act exactly like the way I did when I lived there. But they were just like, yeah, that shit sounds obnoxious. That ship is like they like, why do they just like when it's like when you're Hispanic and you talk to Jamaican or Cribbey people talk it to their parents, Like every time I talk to my dad, I'm like, Dad, stop talking like that. You sound stupid that He's like why why why? Why a me? Huh all weird. It's like, dude, stop sound fuck doing that. You sound like Sebastian bro I. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I witnessed that with the Kamara Usman when he was champion and then he started talking to his dad because Kamarasman sounds like this, Hey, I'm kamoraw Ousman.
Speaker 1: What's up? You know I'm Kamara Usman. He then he was talking to his dad. I know, no, I am. They're Nigerian and I was like, hellok, and I was like I was like, I was like why, Homer said asked me. I was like, what's happening?
Speaker 4: It was so like it was like it was such a switch to I need to talk this way to my O this so he completely understands what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I didn't know that. I thought that was like, you're just American. You're American, that's why. So you don't have because your parents speak exactly.
Speaker 4: It's a code switch in a way that I thought disrespectful and fake. But then I saw it like happened. It was like, oh my god, this is like a real thing. And that was the first time I saw that, like genuine.
Speaker 1: It's how it it. That's how it is when you have a family that's not from the same place as you know, because that's how I speak to my dad. I speaking my dad in pots a while because of the fact that that's how he speaks. You know. That was like in the house conversation with him, yeah, post like outside I talk like this, you know, yeah you're talking. Yeah, same thing with like Lily and like you guys spokes she sounds like a fucking white woman essentially, you know. But like when she's how he speaks to her mom, she sounds very Hispanic. That's just how it works, because especially if your parents speak a different language too, that is what happened. You know, every every foreign, everybody with foreign does that same thing with like your I'm sure like when your mom was speaking term mom, she wouldn't talk to somebody spoke to you. I guess she would sound she would sound way more Spanish. Well, she would speak Spanish well well exactly, she wouldn't speak it the way I Speakish. I sound like a prompters.
Speaker 4: That should be you should be beaten savage, like if anyone ever said it like that, it's just everyone's shot immediately.
Speaker 1: I remember the last episode. I was trying to say I don't know any music in Spanish, and instead of saying, like you know, instead of saying you're not saying music that spend, I said you'll know music in Spanish. And I was like, that's so music and Spanish. Huh, So you said I don't I don't music in Spanish. I said it the wrong I said it the wrong way, trying to say it the right way by saying it in Spanish. One time, most people say the wrong thing. I would imagine you have to Yeah, he trying to say the wrong thing.
Speaker 5: You're right, really specific whatever anyway, So this guy shot some guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about how fucking handsome this guy is too, not about he's a good looking dude.
Speaker 4: The fuck like it was even okay, we saw the CCTV of his face and like, that's a handsome guy. And then they showed pictures of him, this nigga hiking and he's fucking jacked.
Speaker 1: He's at least he at least was jacked at something was jacked at some point. That foot looks fake.
Speaker 5: Also, it's really very weird because like he's he's toned here but nowhere else.
Speaker 1: It's very weird.
Speaker 4: He's specifically like harn't like focused on a specific area or genetically.
Speaker 1: He's just built weird in that way. He has a strong core, like really but it's like he has a strong core, but then he worked nothing else out. It's like it's so weird. He was he looked good in other places, but it just looked way too good.
Speaker 4: It it looked like the torso of a professional bodybuilder, and then the other parts were very lackluster, be freak genetics where he's only gifted in his fucking aps and it's like that's.
Speaker 1: Why he took it on.
Speaker 5: He's like they they'll try to shoot me in the gut if they catch me, but they'll never be able to penetrate my abs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's clear that he was. Wow, he was. It was he was rooted out for a while, very clearly. I think he was just probably like he was.
Speaker 4: Way too big for that. That is not a normal size human. That's not really he's twenty six.
Speaker 1: As big as he was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just the amount of knowledge I have in the in the in the industry and seeing what is natural and capable versus what is not. Especially the one thing that people always forget a sustainability. When you see people looking that jacked in just in a setting like that and it's not polished, they shrunk in themselves. They dehydrated themselves. Like you know how people take photos professional photos to look as jacked as possible. Like there's this guy used to work out with named Tim where in his professional setting he looked like a Greek god, but when he saw him in person, he doesn't look like that because there's more water on him. He's a regular. When you see someone that jacked in a normal setting, it's fucking steroids.
Speaker 1: I need you. I don't know. I don't have the same eye as you, but I've seen people who are like just artistan in insanely good shape, and I see people who are like, you know, like just obviously, Like I've seen some roided out niggas that look like, oh you look disgusting, Like there's like real obviously. But I didn't think he looked. I think he just like he has like a really strong core, clearly because he was a climbers. I was like, oh, I'd imagine you have like a strong course with that, but he also has this injured probably probably cycles all the way back into why he did that, Like literally he probably got injured so he couldn't live the life style he was living morning anymore. Yeah, so it was like I'm gonna catch you slipping, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The idea is there's a lot of people that can look really good naturally, but sustaining it is a different thing. That is especially in a natural setting where you're not specifically trying to capture the best lighting of yourself and you're flexing like you know, like people are doing to look as jack as possible. He was in a very casual like it was almost like kind of from the side too. I was like, that was a very natural photo where it wasn't just like he's posing or something, and I was like, he's so ripped in that, like the abs are protruding so much that that is a help. And another thing he the people that he follows, like he follows Joe Rogan, who you know, their old juice head. Uh, this fucking terrible rapper named Zoobie, which I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought. I was like, is this a joke? Is he following him for the memes?
Speaker 4: But I was like, Zoobie's not even you wouldn't even follow him for them, like because he's not producing anything embarrassing that he's just he's a bad rapper and he's really stupid. It's one of those things where he yeah, he got let's put it this way. Actually he is that bad at rapping. Let's put it this way. Because I was telling Jojo this, he's worse than Tom McDonald. That is crazy Tom McDonald at least if he wasn't like doing all this woke stuff, he would just be like a bad Midwestern like clown rapper to me, you know what I mean, they he'd be like one of those guys. He'd be like friends with insane, twisted or whatever. The fuck he'd be like one of those.
Speaker 1: People, like exactly a passing grade. Yeah right.
Speaker 4: I'm like, he's fine for that stuff. Like I think most of that stuff is trash, like the but it's fine for people that listen to it they want.
Speaker 1: But come on, you know it is. Oh it's horrible, yeahslerible. But for for them, the fago drinking, fucking meth heads, they love it. What makes it so insane is that m will always be attached to them because of the fact he is, unfortunately a Midwest white rapper. Yeah. I mean, he's always gonna be attached to those motherfuckers. And he's like, I'm so good though, And they did they beef before I even knew who the fuck they were. They beat the Eminem and it was like, guys, I didn't even know they were back and sit down. Come on. Especially that era of him too, like beefing with Eminem now is like he's gonna say something like wordplay you you can be like this motherfucker is old and he's dumb. It's like that, but that era two thousands, Eminem, you don't don't do that to yourself, really dumb. He's gonna make a song he saw you did the jou. He put jaw Rule, he put d Roll in his lap and fucked him and heart to the point D's career died was one of the biggest artists at that time of the killed his career. That is insane. You gotta be careful, like say he killed him. Look the one is still dead. He is still dead. He is still dead. He literally never recovered because then.
Speaker 5: He have his daughter on the track and ask you, like, am I bigger than jo Rule? He was like, nah, the same size. I think I remember, I remember hearing that, like this is so mean for no reason.
Speaker 1: Jar Roll is an idiot like he was.
Speaker 4: He was, he was fake and you don't stay It's like the Grift are right, stay in your lane exactly, you know, like don't.
Speaker 1: Fly too close to the sun.
Speaker 4: Don't try to act like that's what that ani pants fuck did where he was like trying, I'm gonna start beefing with the act man and all this ship. I'm like, bro, just rift and make your money. Stop trying to put yourself out there as if you're somebody real. And then you respond to them and it's like you have all the canon father in the f world.
Speaker 1: To destroy them.
Speaker 5: The problem with beef in in that context is that it always comes you cannot be an anonymous person beefing with somebody who is not anonymous. It just doesn't like it just comes across as inherently lame. Oh here's Andy Pants gaming where you can't see his face versus the activand and that's him.
Speaker 1: It's like there's there's you can't him and it's barely just barely a character to him, like you know him too, it's like that's him right right, But like also just like imagine Eminem versus jaw Rule.
Speaker 5: But Eminem never showed his face and he was like he never went on to he was just like hiding, yeah, and he was just like it it's.
Speaker 1: A lot of ruins everything. Yeah, that's true, Like you trade a lot for your animy. But the thing is that, like people have to understand you don't have like in a rap well particularly now now especially that and it's very much so done by Kanye. People don't want to give him credit for that. You don't have to be a thug to be a hipop artists anymore. Kanye, what's so broke that broke that mold of like you don't have to be like a thuggish ripper. He was probably the biggest that made people be like oh yeah, like because even m was a thug like Eminem wasn't like well he wasn't a gang member that that, but he was. He was out there and.
Speaker 4: He was finding with people that he was doing sh it, you know. Unfortunately he was running with people. I mean, the D twelve niggas were insane. You know, they were definitely doing what they need doing. He was just friends with that. But he was like he's like my homies.
Speaker 1: You know him in the nineties, kicking a dog into a plain Propeller. You'll line me up in a plain Propellers crazy tea, yeah plane like Indiana Joe's. It's like a sessiona or whatever. Just I don't know. So like people like now when people beef with you, it's like I don't care, dude, Like you can just do the whole Like I don't care about the beef man, like whatever. Yeah, people are like, oh, I have to go back just the rap thing. But it's like you don't really have to. Like people have tried to be for logic lodges like I don't care, man, have a good one, he Co'm gonna go play Mario car have a blessed time. Well, some beefs. I mean, this guy clearly had a bit of a beef. They had a big beef and this was it was one. It was.
Speaker 4: It was a massacring like the CEO Brian Thompson I think it was or whatever. Didn't even really, I don't care, but it does it actually not even even I'm gonna be I'm gonna be completely honest, because I was seeing a lot of people trying to at least do the caveat of I hate when people do this because it's kind of also Number one, everybody already you don't need to say this, but when people say, well it feel bad for the kids, or we're like, yeah, obviously, well it doesn't need to be fucking stated.
Speaker 1: But however, I was like, let me, let me even challenge that a little bit. The odds are those kids are going to just carry this.
Speaker 4: They're basically going to carry the legacy of the and they're going to become terrible fucking people in their own rights and become heads of companies to do terrible things.
Speaker 1: So it's not like it's in the way. It's like the odds are every.
Speaker 4: Once in a while you have the the the what do you call it, You have the the odd one out or the outlier that someone like say elon Musk kids is like, you're a piece of shit. I don't want anything to do with you. But I'm sure some of them, there's probably actually a lot of them, because he just doesn't want anything to do with them.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, but say, I mean a few of his kids have openly been like you suck.
Speaker 4: That's mainly because he probably since he's a terrible father and he's not doing anything. But think about I was thinking of like Rupert Murdock, right, he's gonna die pretty soon, and people like his one of his sons who's like a piece of shit, he's gonna be the next in line. There's one of his other sons that's actually voted for Biden and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But they're still kind of.
Speaker 4: Close, you know what I mean. But it's like these people are all groomed and they're all on average, like very wealthy. They don't actually care about people on average, there's just that one outlier, that one dude.
Speaker 1: Very rarely do people grow up in a system of like people being shitty and they grew up. That'd be different, you know, yeah, because that's that could be some sort of like external force that like helps them. Like, oh this is different. Yeah, is like a different situation.
Speaker 5: It's like all the like, Yeah, it's like when when Elliott met e T. You know, explain you remember you remember Et the movie Elliott was like a gang member.
Speaker 1: I do remember. I remember them. Thomas T was Is that not? What? What did you call him? Ethan Thomas? Ethan Thomas the Extra Terrestrial? Is that not his name? I think it is Ernest Turns. It's not my bad, I forgot it. Actually, you're round. I'm so sorry for saying that. I'm so sorry. What am I thinking? Obviously, Ernest, he's an alien. Obviously it's not Ethan Thomas. That's a human fucking name, dude.
Speaker 5: Due in that movie, like Elliot's a gang member and then he needs ET and then he changes his ways.
Speaker 1: Right, remember that when he gives the species that he gets, so he gets them from a kid's body he just killed. It's actually Fendyl, a little table. I would you know, it's crazy. If aliens came to Earth, I would give them Fenton all. I would give them.
Speaker 5: What if it powers them up there? What if they're chemistry, what.
Speaker 1: If it's like it's like the Limitless breaks up evolves. Yeah, I was, well, I was taking the Limitless pill from that movie. But oh my god, even I didn't. I just know I saw it. I for some reason, I saw that movie. Movie was dumb as ship, but it was also entertaining. It wasn't entertaining.
Speaker 4: And then I was like one of h. Bradley Cooper's like first movies outside of the Hangover.
Speaker 5: It was it was right after Hangover, like, let's give you an action movie. And yeah, he was like, all right, I guess that is what you do.
Speaker 4: That's back because that usually kills people's careers. Like it was, so who's that He's a good actor. So who's that fucking guy the the abs kid from from A from the Vampire movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny how you knew that immediately. I am quite unfortunately, I'm quite a swat Twilight fan, ironically ironically but ironically it is still a fan of it. You know.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on a second. Uh So my big problem with the Twilight I go for years it's not even so it's not even just the moo. It's just the premises of how they changed, and not even in a cool way, the way they changed vampires and likings in a way that it's so gay. Yeah, but like that's because like I don't know, never mind the right I can watch some slocking bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's a story created by a young Mormon girl who was afraid to really identify her weird sexuality. So instead of her being like, oh, these things like I'm attracted to clearly older men in a strange way, and I'm obviously a bit of a furry, She's like, I'm going to make werewolves and vampires and they're all hot and they love me, and then I'm gonna have like a weird pro life moment in there as well too, And it's like this, it is what it is. It is what it is. I think it's fun a freak. I can't even fault that really. Yeah, it's like most people just what I'm in doing, I'm gonna jerk off and die. Yeah, she was. She was just like, I'm gonn to make this make me money. I'm gonna turn this into a fucking French Jephanie meers Bro. She's she's immortalized. Now she's like one of the highest selling book series of all times. That's that's cool. But that James, Yeah, I mean I guess he wrote that Bibles. The King James state nothing nothing. That's the crazy to think about King James family James being around still.
Speaker 5: Is is the Bible the Bible's public domain?
Speaker 1: I am imagine. So I don't even want to begin to think about that. It must be, you know what, the public domain I'm fucking editing about. We're making one eye put extra, we're making the Bible.
Speaker 5: You can absolutely make your own Bible. I think I think you can, and I think you can call it the Bible.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can. I think you can. I think they have different names. Trump printed a Bible with the Constitution. That is very true. Yeah, but that but I'm pretty sure we're the same words of the Bible.
Speaker 4: It must be public domain then if you can just do that, right, So we're gonna be the snark tank Bible. But it's literally just it's just a tank on it. But we'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Oh and then the picture of this, of course, one picture of this is that's yeah, that's the it'll be that but in stained glass art, that's yo, that'd be sick. That is not sick. I get it, literally do we do? We know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna reach out stained glass artists, people who are like really good at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, everybody who's good at stained glass give us, get us, hit us up, hit us up. So people are begging for the wanted swing merch.
Speaker 4: They're begging for it, and then they're also, then you're gonna get your counter the stained glass Saint Swen, Saint Sweeney.
Speaker 1: We'll do the same. We'll do the same one as you normal this me you like smiling, like doing your thing or whatever, ye doing your ship. And then we got a little insane like a cloak bro we got you like grills on grill. That is so disgustingly, I feel like we got I'm not Christian at all. I think that's so disrespect I feel we got you, we got you, We're with you up.
Speaker 5: They must be public domain. I don't even know who you would who would you kind of right? Yeah, the like who has the licensing rights to the mind.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's like the penguin, right the you know, No, I don't ow my god, I meant the publishing house. The the I understood that immediately after I heard the first thing here do I mind is sucking Colin Farrow.
Speaker 1: Like Colin Farrell owns the Bible only as he only has the rights character fall asleep stop, he only has the rights of hecent character. As I was wal, the Bible is not entirely public domain as some versions are. The King James Bibles not public domain, but the Bible is some versions of it are. So let's just do that. Do the the what is it the Jing Cames Bible? Yeah, it'd be the King James again because that's me the games. But the King James again, that's my name literally, kings stunned by Yeah, the King stun Bible. You can just say King James, but I am, but it is it is different James. I get, well, that is very true. It is true, I guess, and we just really small. So it's like it's sun Stunned King stunn Son. It's like the OJ book. Oh yeah if if Kingston's what if Bible? I did it. That was great. It's really smart. Smart on their behalf. It's he he played the meme too much anyway, Like yeah, shout out to shout out to the Mario and Luigi. Yeah you know what crazy name. No one saw it coming. I really, I really, My My first guest in these situations is always Dylan. Dylan's are just known school shooters. I don't know what it is. Dylan's bad Yeah, something anything even.
Speaker 4: Like what did I say, Ethan? What did I say Ethan Thomas? Like that would it would have been like even Thomas would have been like, oh yeah he did it for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have to understand this though we've never had this breed of one, you know, nothing close never, We've never had one different. He feels like a man at a time. Really, did you see he's not a twenty six year old's name?
Speaker 5: Way hilarious age hilarious age No, No, specifically because that's the age you get kicked off of your health insurance your parents.
Speaker 1: Clearly, that is so clearly something clearly something happened. Oh so you got his injury? Have you heard something like like there there has to like the many all of these pieces like clearly there's a thing here. Why you know, I heard a few things.
Speaker 4: Uh so there was I think probably back issues and having that was probably a thing I've heard some stuff that was going on with his with his grandparents.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that was verified.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but one of the things was I think their family's company if I don't know if this is true, but this is what I heard, that his family's company was wrapped up and like say like nursing homes or something something that's say United Healthcare were swallowing up businesses basically their competition, which happened to do with their business. So it was hurting their business by you know how they are. They're giving offers you can't refuse, essentially the way that they do business. Yeah, and that's what I was hearing. The unfortunate thing is, Oh, so what was that one guy? There's a reporter that says he has his manifesto?
Speaker 1: Was his name A clip Clips? That sounds like not a real person.
Speaker 4: He doesn't sound real at all. I I bookmarked it. I haven't read anything yet.
Speaker 1: If that's the real manifesto, I did read it. You read it, yeah, but it's very short. Oh it's a little it's like two pages.
Speaker 4: This fucking Ivy League, fucking Valady touring guy just a short manifest stile and all those other assholes.
Speaker 1: Have like pages and page. Well, the thing is that I think that's why. I think that's why. No, you're right, you're absolutely I don't need to use a bunch of words. One is pain. He's smart that he is to the point. That is very true. You're absolutely right. I didn't really you don't mean much out of it. It is kind of like there is it's gay. Yeah, I'm Luigi. Let's go there.
Speaker 5: He did say like, uh, you know, uh, you know they deserve it, but like, you know whatever. He starts it off by being like, first of all, I respect the FEDS and what they do or whatever, and I'm like, all right, I don't really.
Speaker 1: This guy's kind of political politically he's confused. Yeah, when you saw his who is falling on Twitter? That is absolutely true. Yes, he follows AOC clearly follows. He probably it's like you're very like a moderate young person, you know that's kind of trying to figure things out, like it's like most people are. But the thing is that he's just twenty six. You just kind of know what's going on, usually more oft than not, which also clearly insane.
Speaker 4: To be able to actually murder somebody little He's OK.
Speaker 1: He's calling to McDonald's too. By the way, do you see that the fucking guy who read the person who rated him out at the McDonald's is not going to get their reward because they didn't put the camera oney good, No, absolutely can't make this shut up. You cannot you cannot, howe But how thematically perfect is that? That's like, that is so perfectly thematic.
Speaker 5: It's like, hey, I did what you asked and they're like denied, Actually, yeah, you do qualify. You did do what we asked, but it wasn't through the right exact specific so you're not gonna get your life changing money.
Speaker 4: Sorry, thanks for killing They are complete perfect. You couldn't write this any better, except for if this was I would be very upset because I would feel like him getting caught at a McDonald's. How contrived. Like that's how I feel. This was like a story. Yeah, because this let's be real. How could you be this calculated to the way that he used the silence or the way that he did all the stiff that he did. Hear it showed people were testing in the field. How it would sound like in the shots. I saw some videos and it's like, yeah, I understand how he totally got away with it because it's so muffled in a way that beautifully.
Speaker 1: But then he went to McDonald's. You know what's crazy, Like, like, what's someone that does this? Clearly doesn't care about getting caught. He doesn't keep like you did, you did your you know like once once you kill the dragon, you sit down and you bleed out and you die. You know, you're like, I did what I needed to do.
Speaker 4: You know, I think he was prepared to die, right, he probably was prepared to die. He's like, oh, I'm not dead, what's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, oh, I didn't plan for this. So he's just like running and then he's like, let's get a mac rib you know, like, yeah, I don't know, it's crazy to think that, Like he genuinely probably wouldn't have been caught at all if he didn't pull his mask down to flirt with that lady. Yes, once again, a woman ruining everything, A woman ruining everything, but also stereotypical Italian a doing It's so funny it was going on on the because it really was the only thing that really gave him away, right because everyone saw that, I'm like, oh, not a good looking dude, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: So you're expecting some fucking monster. I was expecting this thing under the fucking.
Speaker 1: That's crue, you know, like I was like a white a white version, a white version of this white look and ask, motherfucker, but did you got you? Guys saw that his favorite Pokemon was a bread loom and he had it on his fucking thing, right, And then it was his proverb was what predlum is the Pokemon number two eight? Uh sweet six? And then it was Proverbs twenty eight verse six, where it's like what you call it? So it's a probably his favorite Pokemon was there in a proverb. So which one came first?
Speaker 4: Do you think the proverbs of the Pokemon of what he because obviously he he his favorite proverb came from the Pokemon or the proverssion came first?
Speaker 1: The problem with the pokemon the classic time. I think I think it's probably like he read the proverb and then he was like, what pokemon is proverb? Wait? Do you know what the proverb is? Is it even a good one? Yeah? Because if it's not good, then the pokem better? Better is a poor man who walks in integrity than a rich man who will crooked in his ways, which is literally like some like it's this is like, this is like me building a D and D character that's kind of silly but has a decent backstore, you know, like there's like there's a little character in there, you know, can you can turn into something. My favorite problem is I can't remember what the number is, but it says I think I think the line is copyright King James. I think it might be in the beginning or the end. That's such a dumb joke, but it's not a joke after right, King James James has a copyright for the end before copyright law before he died. Uh copyright And they're like, what is that? S is that? What is that? And then he pulls a little as he pulls a kid's mouth office dick. I don't know, I don't know, but let's look into it. Yeah, so, Luigi, Luigi, Luig.
Speaker 5: If the only way that you could write this better is if there is in fact to Mario out there that's the old like waiting to strike another one.
Speaker 4: There is for sure a Mario and his family, and I know, like journalists are digging, like I desperately.
Speaker 1: Need Mario yeah, we need Mario and then like that sounds like a fake thing.
Speaker 4: Mario Mangioni totally sounds but like, how are you not Mario mann There must be a Mario because that makes more sense than Luigi. So it's like there's definitely a Mario Mangioni.
Speaker 1: Mad Italian names, you know, like they're both like old world Italian names, like.
Speaker 5: Their assassin's creed names, like they're just not they're not contemporary, like Vinnie is, like even that's old, but like that's fairly contemporary old, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like sixties seventies York. You know.
Speaker 5: Any Luigi's I don't know a single well, you know, now my barber Ba was in Luigi, but he was seventy when I was like eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's young Luis, yeah, but god yeah, I mean he could be cutting the hair of age. Yeah he could. He could be hanging on by a thread.
Speaker 4: Still, like you know, like that guy was living fucking green, but he's still cutting.
Speaker 1: You know, he's he's like damn, imagine that motherfucker is doing flips and ship. You think big big Dick Van Dyke can break dance. I think because you no one can break dance better than him. I don' think. I don't disagree. I think that'd be like, you know, like when you've used like last bit of your fuel, you're like, I only have a little bit pass away breakdancing. He used to a bakrancy, just like a nice backhand swinging like wow, that was bis Like thank you. If if Dick van Dyke can simply get on the ground and spin once, it's better and more impressive than like a breakdancer in his prime doing the hardest. I actually agree, you know what I mean, I actually agree with that. Yes, yeah, I agree with that. That actually literally makes sense because you should not expect that to do that break Did you hear that? Apparently the ray Gun lady wants to make a musical. Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: People were tagging me in this because it said ray Gun the musical canceled.
Speaker 1: I can't escape this bitch. I really hate that bitch. I don't hate, I don't hate. I can't care about impressive. It's like this. I hate her because of the fact that she, like, that's so disrespectful to your one, your country won your country to an art form. To me, it's more just taking the slot of somebody who deserved it. That's all. Well, yeah, it's just it's just shadow. Yeah, I mean yeah, but shadow at least is good, you know, like yeah, but at least give it should it shouldn't be good. But it's not a game. She's not a breakdown. It's not be there. It shouldn't. I think it's a perfect analogy. In fact, I don't think it's I think it's perfect. It's very close. But at least shadow is a good creation. I think you're nick I'm not. I don't think I'm nip at all. I'm not even defending it should not be. This is you, this is impression. This is you picking knits because.
Speaker 4: It's like, hey, look at no one's no one is pushing back. That shot of the urgery is good, like that's never been that's an even part of commons.
Speaker 1: No, no, I understand what I'm trying. What I'm trying to draw an analogy is that like, yes, they shouldn't be you're doing glass half full. No I'm not. You know you are you are you are You're at least this is good and yeah, fucking horrible, horrible.
Speaker 5: You get what you're doing, but it's you're doing that classic thing where it's like you say something and it's and what you say is dumb, game, stupid what you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you guys are like really good close friends, so make shut the buck up. You are close right to I don't even know you guys. I want didn't here, I'm back to back, not I'm not. I've been like, my name is a Bronzi. I killed this dude and his skin on. My name is Bronte Broad.
Speaker 5: I genuinely, I genuinely would have guessed Bronson before luisg Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bronson would have been dope though. Ronson's a crazy name because of that guy, because of fucking uh the movies Death Wait, Not Death Wish for Death Wish, the Death Wish Death Way. Yeah, there's Death Wish. Oh my god, what's his name? It's something I don't know, Charles. You never have seen a Tom Harley movie, the Tom Hardy movie with a guy named Bronson, like an actual.
Speaker 4: Mean the actual that movie, bro. Think can say, Yeah, so the Tom Hardy Bronson, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: That movie's wild. That was like a like maybe like a twenty eleven movie or something. Uh, definitely something like post high school. From me, it's like maybe twenty between that and twenty thirteen. Oh so maybe it's a little lot of the movie's crazy. Yeah, you can see him butt ass naked in that movie. Yeah, I think he can see his dick tobit twice. One night it's pretty good. One night it's crazy. I mean, Tom Harty's got the DSLS too, like it's dangerous. It's dangers for whis old now though, which makes me sad. He's he's so much older than Hollywood actually always does that though when you get to see them like in a regular setting, like holy shit, they're grave. Like it's just so much like he wasn't young in Batman. When you think about that, he was like about my he was about our age, and Batman wasn't. He was old, and that I have I don't think he must have been like in his forties for Batman Man. That's crazy now, because then he would have to be. That was two thousand. Your despression of time is fuck you everage of time is more fucked than you think. Probably, I think anyone knows what do you mean? He's like, he's not sixty, he's probably in his middle. Well, he's looking eighty three year old. That's insane years old. He's walking around like that is insane. That would be insanity. Bag he played Venom. He started Venom when he was early nineties. He started playing Venom when ninety three, ninety four years old he started. He started playing Vinam at ninety now he's now he's seventy six. There's no concept of age to be that bad at time. Perception is crazy. I don't know, man, I thought it was yesterday tomorrow. It's like, maybe what we knew about time is wrong. Probably.
Speaker 4: I feel like everything we know about everything is different now because uh Luigi Mangioni really changed the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not I know what he should have. It's unfortunate. Well, I second, I saw his eyebrows under that, like over the thing. I was like, he's getting caught. He's too.
Speaker 5: Those look like the fakest like I have never seen eyebrows like that on a person. He looks like those fucking glasses, the Groucho Marx glasses.
Speaker 1: The reason there's a reason why you know Ninja's would do what they did where they'd cover themselves up so much. They'll cover up a lot more like so much because of the fact is like, if you're gonna if I'm gonna make a devious move, I'm doing it in the dark of night, completely garbed that I can't be seen. The problem is this, dude, there's so much surveillance now to which makes it a different case. I would have wore a fat suit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like I would have been like that one guy that wore an old white he robbed a bank and he wore an old grandpa fucking oh esthetics And it took a while for them to figure out that that was it real and I was like, that's.
Speaker 1: Brilliant, it's really smart. Eventually they I think eventually, I don't.
Speaker 4: I think because I think big the criminal's biggest problems is that they always shoot their mouth off to somebody they fuck up. They eventually they had like it's used because all those type of the ones that do crazy things like that, I feel like they're all narcissists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they have to tell you they're brilliant.
Speaker 4: They want the credit, yes, and it's like, bro, shut the fuck up, don't go back to this scene of the crime. Like Luigi self aware that he's a he's a handsome guy.
Speaker 1: Smiling too. This bitch. I'm like, come on, he didn't care. I get, I.
Speaker 4: Know he didn't care, but also if he didn't care, why would he be uh veiled at all? You know what I'm saying, because like most people who don't care. Like, there was a guy there's this video I saw. I get, that's what, but like it's there was a guy that bought a used car and it's like all sales are final, and he's like, hey, this car is fucked up.
Speaker 1: Let me take it back, and they were like no, and then he.
Speaker 4: Said, if you don't take it back, I'm gonna crash my car into your dealership.
Speaker 1: Is that that video that we've been seeing online? Bro? And that dude video is cool?
Speaker 4: He he just rams into it and he's like, I told you. And then first, for some reason, he takes off his jacket and puts it on the car when he comes back and grabs it. And then this is how you know that he's also a decent person. He's like, is somebody under the car?
Speaker 1: Like money?
Speaker 4: He's like, hopefully, I hope I didn't run somebody over. And then he's like okay, whatever, and then he goes and he's just pacing out there, and I was like, this guy stood on business. But also he's not like a complete psychopath, if you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, someone that's going He clearly he kept his word. Yes he did, you know, yes he did. I think he said something outrages and he was like, damn, I said that. I gotta follow through. I'm not a liar. I'm not a lie. I know my dad told me to stand on business and don't talk about it.
Speaker 4: Be about it and guess what. It doesn't matter what it is. You were threatened to sexually assault someone, and guess what. You gotta stand on business, said like just a man, like you're not you're not gay, you have no you have no rapist mow in your body.
Speaker 1: But you're like I said it, I did say it. It's like that mean when the guys like.
Speaker 5: I said it on call of duty and it might not. I don't know, man, I I can't lie.
Speaker 1: Bro, you keep shooting me while I'm you keep shooting while I'm funy, I'm gonna rape your ass and whatever, bro, whatever, And they're like yourself like he you know, he knows that he has a tendency to spout off, but he cannot allow that to get in the way of him keeping his word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, He's like, he's like, I'm so sorry, kid, kids, what.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna track you down to beat ship. I'm gonna track you down your Mom's your name? You have to death? What's your name? I'm kid, I'm so sorry. Where do you live? Wait? Wait? Do you look at I'll find you. I'm so sorry. Make it quick, like, let's not draw this out because I gotta do this. Uh one, two, three? Wow, that's crazy. That's upstairs. No, no, no, He's like, wow, that's crazy. He knocks on the fucking door and the other people can hear it. They they they that is because they hear through both of the head. It's like, I remember there was I remembd this movie was what does he got? His little kid was like looking at his neighbors. His neighbors like a fucking demon or something like that, and the neighbor he telescope or some ship disturb me. I don't know. It's it's way more demon with way more than seeing that. He like looks and he sees her and it's like fucking like lanky, fucking like fucking baba yaga looking bitch looks up and points at him and runs off, and he's like, oh no, that's scary. And then like a second later he looks down and he's is it running into the building he was in, and he's just like, what movie? Oh I forgot the name of the movie. I saw the clip on Twitter, and he that doesn't sound like is it old? Is an old movie? It's like a it's it's like a fucking probably a European movie made in the like early twenty ten or something like that. Damn, I don't know. It doesn't sound like Despicable meme. So so she runs into the building and he turns and looks at the door, and it's like maybe he's on like the seventh floor. Yeah. Maybe four seconds later she bursts in a room and I'm like, this bitch is getting my Like every moment he's not looking at her, she's moving at like one hundred feet a second. You know, Wait, so is it that's insane? For Yeah, I'm aware, But is that's really crazy?
Speaker 5: Is is it like a weeping angel type situation like from Doctor Who? Or like the only move if you if you look away from him?
Speaker 1: Mmmmm? I the only while she's why he's observing her. She moved that regular speed. The moment he's not observing her speed is to the tenth degree increased. I guess that's fucking At that point, do you do? You just not do anything at that locked the door though, which is crazy. I should have at least locked the door. He'd even locked the bedroom door. Yeah, I'm not trying to. I don't know you're dead at that moment. I know you're like, what's the point. There's no point of being sad about dying when she's like that's about to happen, you know.
Speaker 4: I hope I'm self aware in that moment, like enough to understand, and so I can at least try to just, you know, bust off one more rope before I die.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy, you know, like ten seconds, I'll show you. I'll try. I mean, I know, Oh you found Yeah, I think I know what this is. I think I have seen this. Well, I've here a little bit more. Yeah, so it's it's I don't know what movie this is. Okay, So this guy's all scary. Yeah you guys canna scare your fuck I don't care. Yeah, fuck your niggas. How long is this clip by the way, it's just like, I mean, I can't I can't tell this an adult or child. It's a child, right, Look, well, audience, how are you doing? Look that's not that fast. No, but Chris, that's just the person running Chris, because she was in a building before. Ah, that's no, No, you can't think I could Chris. She was building. She was in a building at an Unless you are jumping down flights of steps, gets this thing. We slid down like the fire escape, a big slide. You're not doing that. Most people have a big slide. And then look look at this part. How are you how's the audience doing? How are you? Guys? They're hanging in where the narration is going well enough to where she runs in. All right, cool, completely normal speed. This is normal speed. This is normal speed.
Speaker 4: Right, all right, he's just kind of chilling. He's not really that concerned.
Speaker 1: He's in shock. He's like, okay, this is weird. It's a little bit in shock. Yeah. It turns around very slowly. So bitch at the door, she's taking a little too long. It's actually it's really she's coming in slowly.
Speaker 5: Now, It's really not that crazy.
Speaker 4: So she's oh wait, she's so wait. Oh the door hasn't been open. It's just a camera trick. Okay, now she comes.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's a reasonable amount of time, and that is Chris, this has been a minute. That's not that. I mean, Chris, this has been a minute. It's definitely not a reasonable amount of time. I don't. I don't. I you call me like anime brained, but that is not people moving. That fact, you're not getting down a building, across the street and up into another building. I feel in less than a minute, you can't do that, Chris. I bet I could, Chris, I really, I know you're kidding. I'm kind of not kidding. I Chris, you could not. Okay, Chris, you could not. I believe I can. Chris. I like this. I like that. I'm happy or confident, but it's like it's like testing, like can I punch a rhino one? It's like, you can't. You think you can't. I think that. I think. I feel like maybe you can't do it, and you're projecting. I know. I know I can't do it. I know I can't do even if I'm most athletic, I could not do that. But I know you can't do that, because you could do that, Chris, you'd be in a sport somewhere making millions of dollars. But I don't would you would be doing something that is so not this because you'd be making billions. How do you know? This isn't my talent? But I'm not interested in doing it. I'd be like, you're so insane. True.
Speaker 4: I have a friend who's who's a prodigy a guitar and he just doesn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Jaalen Jalen is a complete athlete if you wanted to be, and if you if you didn't get hurt, he could have absolutely been an athlete you want. But you said if he didn't get hurt, that's true, he could still probably do be decent enough. He fell into a wall race enclosure when we were young, and a wall was just laid on him. He didn't hurt him inclosure. How did that happen? We were at the wall Rest Museum. Museum, you see, I'm not even at Zoo, not even I'm pretty sure that are aquariums if I'm not mistaken, right, museum dedicated to Walris's. Is it Walris' or is it Wallrye waus it's Waice.
Speaker 4: Is that how you would say multiple Maurice's You like Maurice from like beating the beast Maurice and them Maurice's multiple Maurice.
Speaker 1: I think I think Maurice is like like one of those dear, dear kind of situations. It's like multiple Maurice are Maurice, you would say Maurice. Right, look at the herd of Maurice. Look at over there. Have you guys Metamorice. No, that is an ancient name. There's Marquis ancient. I met Maurice's and Marquis's before, so Marquis, I've been a My my brother is not named that, but I'm sure it was inspired by that name, Mark Keith.
Speaker 4: So it's basically too, it's like Mark and Katy. Yeah, but I'm sure it.
Speaker 1: Was his dad, Mike Tyson. His dad's his dad, his dad's is your dad my dad? Yes?
Speaker 4: I would be I would be very I would be very upset that my dad's never spoken to me, like goddamn Mike.
Speaker 1: I just hate the combo names. Man. I just don't know. I'm not a fan, like I don't.
Speaker 4: Basically, it was one of those things where they couldn't agree, so they put it together and I was like me as a kid, when I learned that, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, that is so stupid. No offense. Bro, that name's fucking dumb. No offense.
Speaker 4: But it's like it's one of those things where I'm like, well, you can either go by Mark or Keith.
Speaker 1: That's what I would do. Yeah, I don't know, man, people I think people they play too much. People get so like Vindian, I want to name this person this and that that. They don't understand they're giving that name to another being. Yeah, understand, Like, hey, I know your name. I want you to be cool. I do want to name you fucking Goki or a Kuma. I do. I do think your name being Tatsumaki Saku is really cool. That's insane. But this is my son de Quithrius, the Kifrius. But I bet there is a few Loa Carba trimes after that bit. Dude, hearing talk about that, doing them talk about that bit is fucking crazy because they were like, yo, I just I brought up like one of the dumb names to him and he was like, this is insane. He spent like two hours looking through a bunch of names, and then he came back and dropped a script on my table and was like, dude, it just went through all the names and I'm like, these guys that show was remember the name that inspired it because there's like a specific It was specific. It was like a name that I heard before too, and I was like, this is a dumb name. I know, there's the myth, there's an urban legend, but then the urban legend turned real.
Speaker 4: So there is You would always hear in every school that there was a their name this so their name orange jello and lemon jello, but the way you pronounce it is Rangelo and lom Angelo Angelo. Yeah, so that, but you would hear it in like every fucking school within That ship got so popular some people started actually naming their kids that and I was like, no, it's good. My mom told me about that ship and she was like I actually have literally two kids of this. And I was like, and people think it's not real because they've heard this bullshit before, but like no, some dumb ass parent thought like, oh, these are actually really good names and Angelo and I was like I can't believe that. I can't believe someone did it, but hey, it's the same thing where that one girl went viral Sharkishaksha, don't hit her, Ladasha is one that it's sithead.
Speaker 1: That that video is shiphead is that's penis Island. You told me again, penn Island, pen Island. That's like that naming someone is that's an old poll because I remember you were in the video.
Speaker 5: I'm there was like a viral like in maybe like eight or something, and it was just like this crazy it was.
Speaker 1: It kind of was like the shoes. You were shoes. I got shies and I got shoes. Yeah, it was like that. It was like some guy cross dressing and it's like and I talk like the seed I don't remember. That sounds just like a like an Arab name to me.
Speaker 5: It doesn't yeah, until you spell it out, it sounds like yeah right, it sounds like complete don't want you spell it out.
Speaker 1: I saw that I heard that name and I was like, this is too funny. That isn't put in a vault. This is too funny. It's too much comedy.
Speaker 4: Fucking people. Man, you got you got any names picked out? If you have kids, you if you have any demon spawngs, you got any names picked out?
Speaker 1: Nothing crazy like Olivia Julia girl. So it sounds like you only want a girl. I'd rather a daughter personally, but I don't want you to have a daughter. I mean, I probably shouldn't have kids in general. I'm not really ready for that yet. I mean, what about for for a male or a non binary non new child? Uh, as a child's a lot going on the name of child.
Speaker 5: If your name is not if you're non Binnary's just like, yeah, just pick I don't pick a color.
Speaker 1: Non binary, like my kid green. I would name my child whatever I think it is, and if they don't have a problem with that name, and I'd be like, I'm fine with your changing. It's whatever I was thinking. I was thinking Miguel. I like the name Miguel a lot. Miguel a lot personally, I personally like it a lot. Okay, he's a spider man obviously to also Peter as well. But I wouldn't name my kid. Uh, you would't name your kid Miles. Maybe Miles, but not Peter. Peter's too born, Peter Miguel's. I just I like Michael Michael. I like I like m names. I mean, it's like Michael Michael's Marmalade.
Speaker 4: We're not We're not Marmalade, Marmaduke, Marma, Duke, Morenguengue.
Speaker 1: I like it. So no so no African name, Angelo, No, no African names. I'm not this nigga.
Speaker 4: He's rather do a Spanish name Michael, and then he's like, not no African.
Speaker 1: I'm not like I am into that at all. I'm not like I am African phenotypically, Like I'm not like it. I don't know anything about that colture. That's rude to me, you know, shut up, like I don't know. It's no point like if I was going to name like an African name, it would be because of like, oh they're black man, all of them know that black. I don't even know that heritage.
Speaker 4: I guess it's not that, it's more of just not even thinking any of them cool because you're like, oh, Miguel sounds cool to me. Miguel's like to me, I know way too Miguel's and most of them suck.
Speaker 1: So I don't know any I don't know many African names. I'm being honest, but about uh, I.
Speaker 4: Like your your kid's name is k KSI and Deggie.
Speaker 1: I don't think, I I don't think I've ever thought about the name. You've never thought about names before?
Speaker 5: No, not really, because to me, I think it's like I don't care, like I feel like, well, I'll talk with like my partner at that point, and then it was just like I'll pick the one.
Speaker 1: That bothers me the least that the name. I mean, it's important, like power name, I'm good at shooting down bad ideas, you know, and so like what about Chris Jr. No terrible, although I do think unfortunately my name goes the best with my last name that than any other little about Christian Christian I hate that name because it's just the thing already, you know, So it have to be something unique, then, weybe it would have to be a name that is specifically a name and not one of these like what about Christophe, like you just stop? Is Christophe Christoph's to German? I think. I think Chris as a name is is just two played out I mean like that is probably like the played out name Miguel and most of the parts of the world Mikail Michael. Okay, let's see how about all that is a weird name to go well with something about Craven Craven. I like angel names, like the Yels. What do you mean, I like Samuel, Miguel, You like Michael. Yeah, the the the Latin name of god named. I think those names sound good in the tongue, like I think Rafael's are really nice. Are dope, dude, I'll get Luigi. That's that's Luigi. Rafael is more Latin. But yeah, kid would ever, I mean most you know, yeah, I've down the pipeline into that I've only met You're right, I mean in a Latin person anymore, you know they're not around.
Speaker 4: True and I you know one Rafael, But I would say most of the Raphaels in the world now probably live in Italy.
Speaker 1: That's true. The sewers, I know one Raft was he had really bad anger problems, just like from the show. And I was like, damn, you think it was because of the show. I think him having to be told He's like, I'm not mad, and eventually burned him.
Speaker 4: He's like I am started carrying size around and just stabbing way stronger than he needs to be for some reason.
Speaker 1: I do like Dom. That's a name, like short for Dominique. Dom's a really good name. I like that you're dominated me. I mean it could be. I don't like if they choose to be. I don't like dom because it reminds me of a bunch of like, definitely name my cafter Gears of Work character totally. Yeah, of course this is dizzy Phoenix did dude? Phoenix is actually like f E and I X is the hell it's spelled phoenix? Yeah? Yeah, like to me, this spell not though, Yeah, yeah, it's it's f E and I. It's not PHONEX. No it's not. It's not phonics. Yeah it's not. It's not phonics. Yeah, but I actually like that if you can name.
Speaker 4: Actually it's funny you say that, because I'm convinced that if I have a son whose name is gonna be Hendricks, like I've just I heard it one day and I was like, I fucking love that name.
Speaker 1: With an X absolutely what took the band mark Jared thing? No? What? First of ally? Sorry, if you spell like that, that's definitely a last name. Like if you Hendricks, like at c K Christiana Hendrick, that's how it speed. I'm pretty sure. Yeah. Actually I never even looked at I've never seen her.
Speaker 5: Exception is that because I feel like I would have noticed, like it's actually a.
Speaker 1: Good name for it would be Princeton. I think Prince would be a very Princeton Kingston. It's a good name. It is. I'm sorry, it's silly.
Speaker 4: So they were Kingston and then Princeton, and Dukeston and then Dukes and Lordston and then.
Speaker 1: And Peasantston. My eighth son. Peasant He just simply wasn't born. He's like, I had no I'm Peasantston. And he's got the least to work with. He's last. That sucks. He's gonna be autistic. Is he gonna be O, You're gonna beating day. He's gonna be like, I'm so I hate my name so much. I'm like, sorry, bro, sorry peasants, Sorry peasants Peasantston because he's so, because he's so, he's so, what do you what do you call it? Dispenser All He's like just like whatever, who cares? Wow? That goes? Is that? How pez Dispenser even came about someone from or someone named and they were like, yes, that's what I be. Are you gonna read my son Indiana Jones Maldonado now and he hasn't playing through that game? Now, man, I've seen a lot of footage of that game, and it's making me want to play it.
Speaker 5: It pisses me off how good it is because I didn't I don't really care about that is the first person yeah, which at first I thought dumb. I was like, couldn't care just make uncharted, like what are you doing? And then you play You're like, oh, this is actually amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah this is it probably is like it.
Speaker 5: It reminds me of like Prey and like Dishonored and Hitman, And then do you ever play Butcher Bay the Chronicles a ritic game.
Speaker 1: It was all hand in hand combat. It's kind of like that too. They're just like what the fuck punk Beating the ship out of Nazis is way satisfying, like, way more satisfying than just shooting them in Wolf and Signed, just like because you could like whip them towards you grabd like this and then deck of in the fair and it feels like crazy.
Speaker 4: The thing is super cool fast thy hands are That's satisfying. And also they use the old sound effect in the from the movie. It's it's the old that that which is a great sound effect.
Speaker 1: Like I can't, I can't. I can't recreate it, but like, I love that it's like a whip. It's like, yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 4: There's a little bit of of a of a sub wolf to it, but also that crack to it.
Speaker 1: That's it's a great sound. I was good.
Speaker 5: I didn't care about it probably last week, and then I sat and watched all the movies because I was like, I heard that it was good, but.
Speaker 1: You watched the movies. I watched all three of them. Wow. I didn't think you would do that. Yeah, because I feel like, if I'm gonna play in Ana Jones, you're not watching the other one. Yeah, there are five of them, but I'm not gonna watch it though I don't.
Speaker 5: First I don't even necessary. I want to say this. Yeah, people have told me my whole life Temple of Doom sucked. Tumble Doom was the most fun that I had in all those series.
Speaker 1: I just remember that.
Speaker 5: Wow, like and that was like And when I tweeted about it, people were in the comments like, that's a crazy that's the worst one. I was like, all right, of like the original three and like maybe I don't agree. Really, I think Temble Doom is wicked sick, like the whole part.
Speaker 1: Everything about it is all my brain is like, it's like I have I have an inclination.
Speaker 4: I could be totally wrong, but it was like the Simpsons community when people were gas lit in the thinking there was no good seasons past eight, right, I was like, that's not fucking true. That's just that is just some of the best moments are not in those seasons.
Speaker 1: What happens is this right, unique, unique world right where what happened is a person right goals and he makes it. They make a video about something right and they're like, oh, They're like, oh this thing sucks, right, and then what happens is that people agree with that person without even observing it themselves. Yes, you know that. What's that that Peter Parker being where he's like, that's a nice opinion. YouTuber give it to you the way, because I would look. I watched Raids of the Lost Arc and I thought it was like, it's opening is great, and he's great. Middle is kind of like that's okay. That little Asian boy one, No, no, that's zoom. That's a tile doom, mister Jones, doctor Jones, doctor Johnson, that's the guys.
Speaker 5: That uh uh I can't believe that word.
Speaker 1: Jesus they kept and I'm like, I think everywhere all at once there remember fucking twat stole my thinking. For me, that was good.
Speaker 5: But but yeah, fucking yeah, that's the kid that short round is is that from that movie? But that Temploa Dube is is crazy, Like it starts off with like this musical number and he's poisoned and like he's fighting like a bunch of people in like a banquet hall. They escape on a plane, the plane crashes, they escape on a fucking raft and then they're like the whole movie is so much fun.
Speaker 1: It's fun. It's so fun, and it's so good. It is if there's ever any more Indiana Jones ever, especially because this game is very temple done too, Like more of this, it's sick, it's awesome. Well he's he's he's a relic now well, I mean the game is set, it's set like Raiders as like this, I want more games like it's so good.
Speaker 4: That seems I mean like it's it's gotten me interested in I've seen I've seen Templelod Doom the most because that one really stuck with.
Speaker 1: Me as a kid. Me too, Raiders.
Speaker 4: There's moments within Raiders and I feel like see I swear, I'm positive there's video essays talking about the greatness of Raiders, and and that is convinced people that like Temple Doom sucks Dick pro on a and an artistic standpoint and not just a fun fucking movie. And to me, that's the whole. That is literally the only reason I'm watching Indiana Jones to have fun.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: I was sitting I was sitting watching these movies and they were they were like basically new again to me because I haven't seen them since like the nineties, right, you know. And it got to that bridge scene on Teble Doom where he's like in the middle and I'm like, and he has the semitarm like cut the bridge. I shouted, cut the bridge at the TV. I never feel that way about movies ever. I was like, this is sick.
Speaker 1: This is so much fun. Yeah, but yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: To me, that's exactly. I'm like, I don't that's weird hearing that, But I I said, I I'm sure it's.
Speaker 1: Just I think it's because there's no Nazis in it, which, to be fair, is the least fun part of that movie is the fact that there are no Nazis. That is very really yeah, that is a very it like objectively magic in that universe. Two, oh, there's supernatural stuff. It's grounded supernatural stuff like it's relative, like it's believable. That's why it's not like Crystal's Colors. That's why people were mad at it's so much more crazy than like Mack.
Speaker 5: It's a way they did the alien and also the fact that it's his son. Look, realistically speaking, it's not I don't care that much about the fact that there's aliens in Indiana Jones because to me, it's like, yeah, I don't know, whatever, do whatever you want. I just I don't want to see old Indiana Jones, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It doesn't need to be a I don't want to see people that I like. I don't like seeing family age, So why the fuck what I want to see like my favorite fictional characters become old and decrepit, like I don't I remember feeling that way about and the end of Dragon Ball. Well also that.
Speaker 4: That is a very good adden. I hate I hate, I hate yourself. I love for for what it is, But I but I understand, like Nigga has a bad back and I'm like, bro, I need to calm down because he's fucking agitated.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have I don't want to have adventures with this guy, Like I don't want to do it. You should be relaxing or dead. But long before this totally and so I feel this.
Speaker 5: I feel this way at the end of GT when like Pan was all old, not that I gave a ship about Pan, but like the implications of that being like, oh man, Pan's old, that means like fucking MoMA's dead all this other ships.
Speaker 1: Like I don't like thinking about this ship.
Speaker 5: These are fictional characters and they're meant to be like kind of like mythic. If you want to build like a whole like serious narrative, I guess like Game of Thrones, Like.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think characters have to eventually kind of leave. I'm fine with that. I think characters have to have It's around.
Speaker 4: The imagine old Cap and then they just actually made a movie with Old Captain America.
Speaker 1: Like you'd realize Evan's sitting old on that bench, but like the movie is the whole time it's him and he's fighting as if like that's not a problem.
Speaker 4: They're like wait, wait, wait, wait wait, what's his name, Sam or whoever the falcon is.
Speaker 1: They're like wait wait, actually, hold on, hold on. They just give the shield right back to Cap and he's like, oh, I guess there we go. We go again like this all I can do this off five four supper all before the ear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's no, totally. It is him seeing and he's much older. In this latest movie that came out, would it come out last year's on it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The Dial of Destiny's like eighty and I want to suck so old.
Speaker 5: People talk about those like Indian just jumping the shark or whatever, right with like the alien and the time travel or whatever in the new movie like not even really because it's just like whatever, like supernatural stuff.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to see you old. I don't care to see that. Yeah, I imagine, imagine fifty imagine eighty nine year old Peter Parker. Do you want to see that? You want to see a movie about that guy? No? I want to see it end up there like that's where it ends. See, I wouldn't mind it. It's a journey in.
Speaker 4: The way that like say, no, no, no, the movie, the movie wouldn't be taking place with it.
Speaker 1: But that's where the movie ends. W It ends on him being old on his property somewhere and his kids coming by, and it's like, oh man, I had I had a good one. And then that's where Finn fade the black. Yeah, like I'm totally not him being like, let me go stop the Green Goblin from blowing up another city.
Speaker 4: I'll say this, I would play if rock Steady God forbidden. You know, if they made a Batman Beyond game, I would be totally on board. Yeah, Like say, the opening is you being old ass Batman. You get fucked like hard, like there's.
Speaker 1: Old Batman being a young person to be back, but then also a heart attack after.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but also old Batman is kind of like set like you need old Batman for Batman Beyond. Yes, So that's like I understand that.
Speaker 4: That that for that, But like if I had to spin a significant amount of time with Batman being slow and old, yeah, like I would turn the game off.
Speaker 5: And you can't and to be fair like dude, like and I know they tried, Like you cannot pass off the torch of Indiana Jones.
Speaker 1: You can't do it.
Speaker 5: He is such a specific type of character where it's just like, that's it. You can't just have Shyla bof come in and it's like, it's me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Indiana sons and I don't like buff I like him. I like him. Act just I'm sorry. No one gave a ship. They killed him. Did you see that what he thought about? So the new movie, So he's dead in the cannon of Indiana Jones and he died a war or something, and Idiota Joe is all sad. I'm like, I don't want to see Indiana hilarious. It is so depressing, especially when the last guy at last, Russade ends. I don't want to see like him suffering over his dead son. That's so terrible. I should have put Shan Conrie in dial as his son. They Hello, Hello Dad, Hello Hello Shane. Your hand had.
Speaker 4: At this point, it would have gotten me to see the movie. Oh yeah, Like, if it was that insane, if it was that insane.
Speaker 1: Age Sean Connery as in fact, even older, he's that's what makes it great. Make Hello fun. It's like a Fallout four situation. My old son, here's my old Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know everybody. Fall four was fun. Man, fuck all you. I'm Maduna four was fun. That's one of those things. That's another one. Fought four is fun. Tumbo Doom is sick. Yeah, in my opinion, is the best one. I enjoy that one consistently the most. Yeah. I think the first one is great also, but like, dude, it's a better movie, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like it's better throughout the whole run time of it, Whereas I feel like Raiders is really good in the beginning. Really the end is a Raiders is awesome, Like the Nazi's getting their faces melted off and that's doing the car chase.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. And there's a specific stunt in that movie too, where he's like underneath it, like one of those army trucks and he's like being dragged and he's like, oh, falling under it. Draggon is like, this is sick. But everything before that is kind of like it's okay, it's it's reasonable, it's good. Ok So, so something came up right, so uh uh there's a cut off at this point. Indiana Jones is cool. Whatever. Yeah, Harrison Ford, I give so few funks about him always. I've never liked Han Solo or Indiana Jones really just like I'm just I'm just never cared about him. Okay, you know it's like you're an archaeologist, but like there's no dinosaurs lower crosses you, but like she has tits. I'd rather watch Lawa Crop do everything you do. That's my take. Not that they're bad movies. I think the first and second movie are really fun to watch. But I'm not, like, I'm not watch there's no tits. I get it, not watching there's no I'm not objectifying a person in the movie. I would enjoy anything. I wouldn't enjoy them because I saw them just before the new one, the old new one. Oh really? So uh uh? Crystal Skull seven? Around around then? Is that two thousand and seven? Later? Around later? It's later, not for sure, maybe because they were making South Park jokes about it and I was in a high school least you might be right. I just I feel like it was around that time. I was maybe it was maybe like oh nine oh nine sounds right, that's you're splitting hairs. I think that. Yeah, I mean yeah, relatively, Yeah, Crystal Skull all the fucking crystal. It's just a literal crystal skull, you know. So we're not we're not we're not fair enough or not we're being like an ancient tomb and but you know what I mean that.
Speaker 4: Also, when fucking the Mummy came back, the Mummy ca Yeah, I had the Dragon one and jet Lee was the antagonist.
Speaker 1: It was it was still fun, because they're just fun movies.
Speaker 4: It must have been asked because I remember I saw it, and I don't remember any of this.
Speaker 1: Granted, the first two are insanely good. Those are like the Mummies or Action.
Speaker 4: The Mummy was a great like I don't need Indiana Jones like this old like to me, the Mummy covered this new Discovery adventure ship. I didn't need Indian anymore. Brendan Fraser was really fun handsome guy. I know, like, say, Harrison Ford is this old rugged fun.
Speaker 1: He's old world handsome. He's the handsome far parents. I get it. He's what a lot of men aspire to, but they'll never get He's a good looking guy.
Speaker 5: In that first movie, I will say, he looks really like it's frustrating, and I'm like, damn.
Speaker 4: When I saw Side by Side of the of the graphics and then him, I was like, oh man, he's way hotter in the video game.
Speaker 1: It was I was like, it's noticeable. I think he's a gooking guy, but he's it's it's time. It's set times, you know, time, like like your golden guy of that time, you know for sure. Anyway, I think Harrison Ford is not bad looking. I think if he had tits he would be. It would be if you if female him would be interesting. I mean, Harrison Ford would tits nah non with him in both worlds. One's how good the pussy is. But like, yeah, as a pussy, I'm fucking I'm doing this. So the game is great.
Speaker 5: I recommend to go play it if you like thief, h pray, hit Man, those types of it's way. But it's it's really fucking good whipping niggas.
Speaker 1: But uh, there is there's talk about uh just Marve Rivals news, right. A lot of people are clamoring for their being a role Q in the game. What is that ro Q? Like you like you qin a specific role like strategist or duelist or a healer, tank or or damage dealer or stuff like, isn't that just picking your character again, Well, no, ro Q is like you you there's a Q where you entered, like, oh you you can beginning You're like, oh, I'm going to be a healer.
Speaker 4: Oh so this is if you're like playing with like random teams or something.
Speaker 1: So you you match me, Like I want to play a healer, so I'm gonna match make for healer. And then oh so you don't have space, so everyone is a wolverine on the map or something. Yeah, okay, I get it. I personally think that the mode should be available. It should not be mandatory though, should not be a mandatory thing. You should not have to go into quick play. That's not a quick place for what for no, No, but like let's say people want to play like a more constructed version of it. But I think there should be a ro Q fake play playlist as well. I guess yeah, it was like, oh this is roll Q as well. Not mandatory. It should not be mandatory because that will kill the game. That will kill the sounds like it should be a simple like just addition, right, Yes, that's what I would assume too. People disagree with that obviously, because people in.
Speaker 4: Why would we disagree with adding something that they don't have to participate like.
Speaker 1: Sameing with like the pause thing for for the Soul games, right, Like I I think back at that, right and back at it, and I think back on I Twitch. It's just like I don't know why people push back against like you're saying with the positive you don't have to use it. I agree with that for me as well, Like I think that you don't have to use those things. Literally I was wrong. I was wrong about that.
Speaker 5: It's that famous like what I don't know if it was like a tweet or a video or a gift or something, but it was like you control the buttons you press.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that? I haven't seen it, but like that's true.
Speaker 5: It's like people getting mad, like a recent ex that was like in that any you can get like trophies for like I think you get there's like an achievement for taking pictures of all the like straight cats or whatever I did.
Speaker 1: I don't get a ship, you know. It's like I can't believe there's sucking in the game. It's like, just don't do it, like there's a big These are their features, their features in the game that like you could you could partake or don't you know you control the budgs, you bred. I didn't. I almost wish I didn't know that that that's some people that there were people complaining about. It's probably like it's probably like twenty people.
Speaker 4: But the fact that there's like, it's like, if we live in this world where that literally shouldn't be one person.
Speaker 1: At the beginning of star for people, people are always going to be literally don't have to use it at all. People don't like everything, man, everything on the plant, somebody doesn't like, you know, reason to dislike it. And that's that's and that's the beauty of us being humans. You know, we're allowed to like it just like whatever we want. I'm told. I love that people like dislike things. I loathe when people need to voice their opinions about ship like that. That doesn't matter. Sorry, bro, there's an open stage on the world, man, and those people should be beaten savagely. I think they should have their lie. I think I think every time someone argues about something genuinely stupid and tries to get a big claim out of it should have their life shortened. Actually, I think it's like great, like like a reaper comes in and it's like like you were living six last years. Yeah, but that would be that, it would it would but yeah, people are people are complaining about that, and I'm like, uh, I could see why people would want that, because the worst experience in Team and Hero Shooters is the fact that it's a team based game. That is the worst part of those games. It's it sucks being like, all right, I always happy to the person that would be a flex pick, you know, because I'm that guy. Often unfortunately I'm it's like, oh, yeah, I'll play the strategies, I'll play the healer, I'll play the tank, you know. But I don't. I don't do shit like that. So like it doesn't it's but I want.
Speaker 4: To just objectively, when I hear a good idea, it's like, yeah, at it, And then the person that's like, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Idea, cool, don't play version of it. Like literally the.
Speaker 4: Conversation should in there, but somehow it continues. I think competitively, there needs to be a roque. I think that's the thing that has to happen competitively.
Speaker 1: Competitively, ideally, you wouldn't even go in with solo anyway. No, I agree. I agree. Obviously you're gonna have to play solos a different experience, but for like competitive you have to you have to have a roke. I did figure out how to explain them, not asked to play. He's fun. He's fun to actually, dude, I can't believe that's the default setting, though, I really can't believe that the default setting for some of these characters is like the worst way to play them. I agree, it's insane.
Speaker 5: Like there's so there's like a web swing mechanic in it and it automatically what it does is like it just webs the ceiling and then like just like launches you in this awkward direction auto swing, and if you turn it off, you can aim it and actually like zip to the ground and stuff, which you can't do without that.
Speaker 4: And you're just like, I guess it's like dummy setting, right, Like you're you're a dumb, stupid idiot and you clearly aren't gonna be able to do anything.
Speaker 1: Well, so let me just fleund you forward.
Speaker 4: I guess yeah. It literally it's it's it's night and day. So it kind of says what they think of the player, kind of like these are overwatched. Siderman's a character that's not easy to play. It's I understand people like having that, but like, if you want to control of the character, you know you're gonna use right, Like I think that's even for me. Like jumping with X in general and shooting games is dumb. I never understood.
Speaker 1: I ne un stood jumping with it because of the fact that the way I hold the controller, especially to I don't hold it with the clar anything. So I jump with L fortyos and everything everything. I jump with out three so I can aim up sprint in most things. You're right, You're right. Yeah. And another one is melee. Yeah, that's the thing that's a bumper. I guess bumper is thing I jump, bumper jumper, a bumper jumper.
Speaker 4: That that's all right, But like why so what so hitting X? Why is that a problem? A Visually I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't hit X and aim with the analysts at the same time. Yeah, I see, I agree with that. I just kind of I see adapted. You use the claw grip, I do claw. I do claw grip. It's probably not great understood, I guess. I most people that use controls and things usually the cloud grip. Though, because I didn't change my controls toody be able to bumper jump.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, fair enough, because I'm not I'm not like competitive in that way, so I'm probably I it's probably probably makes sense, and it's like maybe I even have a slight disadvantage by that.
Speaker 1: Like it's not it's if you're not playing a competitive game, you don't need that shit, it's not gonna really change experiences. I've played plenty of games like that prior, Like right now, I'm trying to, like very much so get good at playing shooting games on PC and it sucks because I'm terrible at it and it makes me feel bad. But it's not the aim. It's the moving around of using ASWD. I agree that shit feels so awkwards of my brain.
Speaker 5: The thing, the way that I always describe it is to me, like controller is definitely it's less precise and all that right, but to me an I had to turn around. But to me, like the the distribution of the precision and the non precision on a controller is equivalent, you know what I mean, Like you you have the same amount of control in both areas, whereas I feel like with a mouse it's like mega precise, like to an insane degree and then the and then you're moving around with a fucking dr pad, which feels mega imprecise in comparison. So it's just like it's this awkward like mix of like completely asymmetric, like okay, this is this feels like I'm God, and then this feels like I'm literally retarded, like it's it's insane, and so for me, I'd rather I'd rather just figure out the evenness of a of a of the joysting.
Speaker 1: It's just weird. I understand there's a reason why people use PC and KEY for more like uh competitive and like better more precise for sure, that's click. It's like I I can do I can have more control with my hand than my fucking thumb, you know, like aiming with the with the analog the l's the threes and the it's like oh your head like that. Yeah, Like I'm like right, I can pinpoint it. Usually they're definitely games where it's just like you can't play counterstrick with the controller, you know what I mean, or trying to competitive. Yeah, I think even Stalker is a game like that too, where it's like there a certain games where's like this is PC. Yeah, but then there are other games where you play and it is like, no, this is this nv PC. I think Halo is one of those. I think Halo Infant particularly, I did fucking great with you in controller most of the time. Yeah, a lot of the Halo games are like specifically made for that. Call Duty's perfectly fine on controller, Battlefield's perfectly fine on controller. A lot of them are overwatch for certain characters very much so. Pharaoh was like perfect for control. Like I played Parareh almost exclusively because I could just chill on the couch and play it. M just fly with who want shoot rockets at him? Yeah? I would knock people off the stage. Was Jeff the Shark gys fucking little? Anyway? Should we get on the questions? Yeah, remember you can ask You can ask questions over at patreon dot com. Slashes dark tank. Can you better do it because if you don't, we may end up harming you physically. Bang bang bang bang crazy shit. I forgot about that.
Speaker 5: It's real the Luigi finger guns and smash, but I did not realize that was the thing because Luigi is picked, so.
Speaker 1: It was so completely People that play as Luigi only plays Luigi and they get they get verbally abuse playing as him, because Luigi is this lamer he is this lamer Mario. He is better though, which is always such a funny thing. He is better Mario. He's better Mario. But he's lame. But he's lame and he's a pussy. Yeah, it's weird. It is kind of weird because he had the better jump, he has a better old games, he's faster, he's literally better.
Speaker 5: He's green, so he's invisible in chroma key. There's a lot of good qualities.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you're finding somebody who sees in chroma key, yeah, they're like, fuck, where's the grass? He's just what hit me? All right?
Speaker 5: Cold stoney t wrote him nice, he says, figured ask if you don't ask again?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: Joined towards the end of November, but greetings fellas brand new patron, been listening for forever. I finally decided to join immediately after Chris's newest Glasses off about soft language. Oh welcome, nice, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: See see console DT. You are an intelligent person. You know how I know that because you saw that video and you were like, I wonder what else Chris does? And you went into the description and clicked on one of the links that's in there. I can't even tell you how many times people are like, where's the shows?
Speaker 1: He says, to this podcast, But where are they?
Speaker 5: They're in the description, every single description I've ever had, that's where they.
Speaker 1: So I just I want to appreciate you. I want to send you your flowers.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you too, and I want to say I have to respond to youse like where's this show? There's also these things called search engines. If you type Chris Raygun podcast, it will pop it will pop up.
Speaker 1: I promise you, it will pop up. It is so crazy.
Speaker 5: It is just I really, I just really want to send you your flowers, because this is this is becoming increasingly rare.
Speaker 1: I love when people think critically and do shit like that. It's great. I can tell.
Speaker 5: I can tell that this guy's older though, just by just by that level of confidence. Yeah, like I would guess that you're probably like late twenties earliest. Yeah, but anyway, he says, after watching the videos soft Language, I was scrolling through TikTok recently in steubbled upon these storytime videos where these random people read uh read storytime Reddit when they were reading the stories about sex, they always say spicy sleep instead.
Speaker 1: Spicy sleep. Fucking I know what that.
Speaker 4: I know what they're saying, but like, are they trying to be cute or or is it like actually it's the people get are they actually nerving their language?
Speaker 1: What happens is this people nerf the language because of the fact that people don't get at like that. We all know that. We all know that, like people are trying to say as monetizeble as possible. That is the reason why people don't do this stuff. People don't. No one wants to say sa. Actually I think.
Speaker 4: They do it to an extent that they don't to uh probably yeah, probably, but it's still to secure the bag, you know, because.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty confident that the only reason our show gets demonatized is because of the nwords.
Speaker 4: There's the nwords of this also, I think more likely if I think the algorithm isn't very different the aspects since uh, there was people that were like, oh they add ploca lists and everything ruined everything.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: Back in twenty fifteen, you didn't even get to challenge your demonatization. It would just happen and then you were fucked. So, for example, I'm made a mattress Girl video. If you remember Mattress Girl, where she was like, oh, I got like raped in college or whatever, and then her story didn't check out, so she started carrying her mattress towards her all around campus. Remember that it became like a cultural issue, uh, because we're like, oh, she's one of the liars, and then other people like believe on women, and it's like her story doesn't check out. So it became like a clash of shit. But anyway, I talked about it, and of course me, I'm talking about sexual assaults. So I got demonetized, and I was thinking, Fuck, I wonder if I like change the people are saying change the title, do change the thumbnail? Well yeah, and nothing worked. It was already marked on the system, so I think it is consistently if that is how you're marked, you just have this scarlet letter, right, and you're like, this channel is fucked. It doesn't matter if we just put out like the cleanest thing, it's gonna get demonetized and you have to review it no matter what.
Speaker 1: If you've had a couple of episodes recently that were like perfectly monitored. But that's what's so weird. It's no for no reason, dude. It's no different than anything else that we do.
Speaker 4: That was an episode where I can't remember, We're talking about some fucked up stuff and it got green lid.
Speaker 1: I think the fuck up thing was in the thumbnail and like in the title.
Speaker 5: It was like it was like like no holds barred on the title, and then it was just like you're good, here's some money. And then the other one was like, I don't know, Derek goes swimming and then demonetized.
Speaker 4: And then confirmed, Uh, like you you're you're not getting the.
Speaker 1: Best arrested, You're fucking your cum. You're fucked.
Speaker 4: And it doesn't make any sense, I think, But nine times out of ten it's always the yellow one on the channel. However, since my main channel it died and then I had a little bit of a renaissance, everything's green now.
Speaker 1: It makes no fucking sense. Yeah, since I've posted, I haven't had well, I had one, but it was a copyright thing, which I expected. It where it's like everyone is just trying to secure their bags. You know, it's more important than a content they're making. Obviously, people are trying to get a living, so you know, I understand people trying to It's not like the softening language is stupid. It's stupid. It's stupid. But the thing is that very often you can get a point across without using harsh language, but the words that they are need to be said. You know, if you're talking about someone being sexually abused, you have to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: My thing is, but you have to also understand because it's like, you know, because the people that fight this this language thing are often people that fucking suck, you know, people that are often like, I should be able to say whatever I want. And although those guys are terrible and they're like, we know that they suck. But like if if you're making content about people that are going through the experiences, you're trying to bring relevance to the struggle they're going through. So the money you're making should not be important. It should be more important you getting the message out of these terrible things are happening. They're clearly not making they're not doing it for the right reasons, which means you're shitty. That's what it like. Look at let's put it this.
Speaker 4: For example, people who are talking about very serious issues and raising awareness and they don't do that shit.
Speaker 1: They're the ones that really care.
Speaker 4: But also they're also smart enough to know that the English language has many things that there are many things that they can say that mean the same fucking thing. And so that's the thing that actually annoys me the most. It's that art. It's the un alive where they can just say took their own live, they can say no longer with us. There's there are many things that they can say that doesn't have to make some fake kid. You don't have to say grape like that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Crazy means that that that looney tuna is such a terrible thing, you know, that is that is like the the that is where I think of like grape kool aid. That's the first thing. So like I don't like your laugh, like why are you turning? Just say kid, it's like kool aid and twist off things like great grapebody. I would genuinely, I would genuinely rather that people just censored, like with a with a black bar at this point, you know what I mean, just get rid of it entirely, just like if you're not it's annoying anyway. Yeah, yeah, I've seen I have seen that the Icy sleep. A lot of them edit themselves. They don't have editors, right, and they don't want to go through the whole A well, if that's all the way, it makes sense if you haven't editor editor, to just bleep it out for you, because a lot of contgators I watch they say fuck things and they have it bleeped out for them. Yeah, this is people.
Speaker 4: It is kind of crazy how much people have editors then then then don't I was like, wow, yeah, also people did bleep things out back in the day. I just think people are too fucking they're followers. Many they just they just got on this train and that was unnecessary. We figured out the system a while ago on how to Oh there's a certain amount of time that you shouldn't say anything. There are certain rules we figured out. There are pete brainiacs that went through what's okay to say, what's not okay to say? And then it's kind of like maybe a younger generation started being playful with the words, and then other people, people that are older than us, started adopting this ship too, And I'm like, have you Yeah, First of all, have you seen a significant increase in your money?
Speaker 1: I know, you haven't. I know, you haven't know, but they've seen them. So people their money up post to potential, but is it's still stupid. The thing about that, though, is that like I made a video about this specific thing, and I've said all the words, that video is green so it's not even real, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I'm sure and baby on TikTok and other places, but like here, like no, I've it's not a problem.
Speaker 4: That's what I was talking about, Like, say, the scarlet letter thing is much more important than watching your language. It's oh, your channel is fucked because the system thinks your channel is just shitty, and so it's going to demonetize things on average versus all these commentators that were green lit already and for some reason, they weren't doing that before and were green lit, and now they just started adopting this, And I'm like, has your I know, I know.
Speaker 1: The answer is no.
Speaker 4: Rhetorically, they haven't seen their fucking monetization explode because they're not in a specific bracket of CPM. You have to be in a certain bracket, Like you can be like Philip DeFranco and say the worst stuff, but since he has contacts that give him good ads, and knowing that is covering the news, he can say whatever the fuck he wants. Like it's just a thing where I'm like, these people are I said, I feel like there's more followers. They just don't have brains of their own. And I'm like, just first of all, I said, you can say took their own life instead of on alive.
Speaker 1: That's always been available, even off to themselves, so many euphemisms that already exist. They took it. They took a big chilly nappy whappy where they won't wait up more spicy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that reminds me of like when people were saying, because that's what I say, was it playful?
Speaker 1: Remember when people were saying like forbidden honey, like like a forbidden cotton candy insulation. You know, even it was just it was this glass. So basically when people the melted glass and it looks like honey, so it's like forbidden honey. That's fun Yeah. I can't stand, Oh my god, is that there's someone trying to be funny spicy sleep? Is that what they actually nerve? All right, let's get see all right, let's go to a scatman. But he's rolling down the steps be dude, that's that's slowed down scatman thing from like we did it was that the extra emmo what I think it was. It might have been that ship killed. That was funny. That was funny. That was so funny, was really good anyway. Anyway, this guy says, Uh, sup, your beautiful and weights Wow relax what might? Uh what Mart? He says, hope you're having a fantastic Monday. A few episodes back to eighty one, you guys brought up Prison Evil five Wesker's hydra shotgun, the triple barrel one, and it reminded me of my favorite nonsense weapon I've ever seen in a video game. There was an old Xbox game called Gun, a Western shooter that predates Ready. I remember I always wanted that game and I hadn't play it. I never got around playing. Was crazy. Yeah, I never just so morbidly destructive bro so much.
Speaker 5: I remember seeing it in game magazines and being like this looks sick, and I just never I don't know, I never got it.
Speaker 1: I played it a bunch anyway. He says, uh pre dates Red Dead Redemption that the final boss's weapon of choice was a fucking seven barreled shotgun, and in the post game you can wheeld that ship. That's awesome. Seven. It was powerful enough to turn horses into meet with one blast. My question is, do you guys have a favorite cartoonly powerful weapon that comes close to not belonging in the setting it finds itself in hard mode? No Gears three sawed off shotgun. That thing was ridiculous, dude, But I would argue the normal shotguns ridiculous in that game too, Like, yeah, that one was crazy. But in PvP and Gears three, the sawed off shotgun would literally blow you up. The radical was so small, but if you hit somebody, they would just disappear. The radical was big. It was. It was big, remember, yeah, because that's the whole point was that, Like it was like impossible to aim because it saw it was that was it was. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I remember specifically because like generally, I mean generally in game design, like the tighter the radical, the more accurate.
Speaker 1: But I remember being like mega, why I remember hitting some guy with it one time. They were running past, like they were like ledge hopping, and it half him made it, like half him made it to the other ledge. The other half just on the floor in front of me, and I was like, whoa, the guns and gears really just eviscerate in a way that's not that is so common, like because I've seen shotguns shoot through meat right, like real meat, and it's like it's it's no joke. It was fuzzy, but what's there is still there?
Speaker 5: You know, it's not just gun right, I'm dimissed to the point where like, oh, there's no ribs at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this people people's top halves in that game, which is pop out of existence. It's the funniest ever, very true. Bro. Yeah, it was so everything about that game brutal. And you beat someone with your fucking, your fucking handgun and their head pops open, and I'm like, Jesus shit, this game is. It was such a it's violent. I would have let my kid play that game. Not my child, you know, I would.
Speaker 5: They have to probably like eleven eleven twelve, Yes, it's probably around the time.
Speaker 1: That's when I'm like, you can play this. Yeah, yeah, that sounds about right. That's too much. They might have nightmares. Genuinely, I think that's good having nightmares.
Speaker 5: I think it's I don't know, man, I remember being attracted to like games and movies that were like way too scary for me when I was young, specifically because I don't know, like if I had watched them when I was thirty, like I would lose all impact.
Speaker 1: I've definitely overwatched horror things, and now nothing like that scares me. Yeah, movies don't really I overdid it. I like I watched like fucking because I was afraid of like possession of movies, the demon movies when I was younger. I was like, what really scared me? And then I just watched them over and over again. I say, Oh, the stupid but they help because everyone knows movies are really dumb. Yeah, they have to be. I was talking to my friend recently. I was talking with Paul.
Speaker 5: He's telling me that he has he used to have a fear of being vaporized like a real because of like Spider Man and Mars attacks. Oh my god, because of the Pumpkin bomb, and we would just like get rid of your skin and just leave your skeleton just sit chilling there.
Speaker 1: He's afraid of something that couldn't never happen. Well, he used to when he was a kid. He was like, is this pot how possible. Is this? It's like that.
Speaker 5: It's like that John m'laney bit about like quicksand and now, like everybody like if you're a child, you thought quicksand would be like a more like a bigger deal than it ended up being.
Speaker 1: Seem would get out of quicksand it's crazy. I don't I don't even think I've ever seen quicksand. Like I saw this like white woman and somewhere in like somewhere in the fucking where she shouldn't be obviously, well if there's quicksand, yeah, and she was like watch this that. She like wiggled her leg and like got half out one leg, like half out and then did the same with the other leg. And he was like, all right, that's how you get out. And I'm like, why the fuck? I just flipped out of one. You've been in quick samp before, Yeah, I just flipped out of it. Simple the idea of quicksand happening. You're just grabbing the sand, pushing it under you. I was like, what the fuck. I was like, oh weird. I was like, all right, this can't hold me. I kind of want to. I don't know, man, I'm kind of I kind of want to sit in quicksand you want to try what it is? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean as long as you have like a control of environment, or as long as you have a harness, you'll be fine.
Speaker 5: I'm curious because I just don't understand, Like I don't understand because I've seen so many representations of it.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what it is? Right? You know what it is? Right? I know it's quicksand I don't know. It's pretty much an idea of that, like a mud pit, but it's sand. So what happens is that if you move too much, the muddles separate and think you but this is a function is it functionally that like that word still has the same mass. So what happens is that you're it's too hard to just swim through.
Speaker 5: Right, I guess what I'm guessing. What I'm asking is is it really a danger to a person?
Speaker 1: Yes? It can absolutely kill you. Yeah, well mainly if you feel like it's only if you don't. But you do know, you will have to have no clue how to do kind of like a tar pit. Like tar, you're in bad shape. I flipped out of tart. I don't like this flipped there used to be a tar pitch black. Don't like black, you just made it water. You just like stop stop stop. There used to be a tar pit in the middle of our living room when I was growing up. It's like you just your your dad was going now and just jump inside of it and they'd be gone for three hours. Fucking war paint on and ship. It's very scary.
Speaker 5: But anyway, I actually can't think of like it's still like your boy, I'm trying to think of like absurdly.
Speaker 1: There was that pulse that you got the end of the rest of before after you beat the game and you bought that just shot lightning at people. Remember that was that real? Yeah? I don't want the special dishes. Maybe kid was in like the we want to think. Maybe I don't remember. You just shot like energy at people. There's also the fucking getting the Megabuster proper and dead rising after the game you got the real megabum Yet that actually that's a great answer, and it was like, what the fuck is what is that? That's a perfect example because that really does not belong to Capcom games in general. Full of that because I know and the Mega Man Legends, the first X game, not like just the first X game. There's like pieces you get that you can like collect, like these armor. Then that a game you can do a show you can so you don't actually you can kill a Sigma with one hit. You just need to actually do a specific it kills anything in one hit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's the only way it works though, is you have to have full health.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, first you have to do a specific thing to get it. So once you there was a bunch of shit you have to kill. You have to kill this one guy in a specific way. It's so stupid figuring it out on your own. I don't know how you would do it. Yeah, like shit like that.
Speaker 1: I'm just like this is a game developer that released the video saying I was a regular person that did like no one finds these things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have a theory that like some of those were made, like some of those impossible things to figure out are literally just a way for people to.
Speaker 1: Be like I actually did work on this game. Yeah, and here's how I here's how I can prove it. Yeah. I think that here's this ridiculous thing that no one would ever know, and like I know exactly what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's like, oh, that's crazy, and then it just like spreads that way.
Speaker 1: But now it's just like traditional to that. Now it's just like there'll be a guide at some point because it was going to hack. It's happened.
Speaker 4: It's actually happened a handful of times in history where no one ever discovered the Easter Egg and they're like fuck because they were thinking, make sure numbers. Someone has to replicate this one thing, one person at least. The problem is someone probably did, but they don't remember what the fuck they did, so then they can't do it again, so it's like it's useless. And then they didn't think about that. I remember there was a Star Wars like like Potter Racing game that had that too, where there was something they figured out there was there was something a secret thing, and no one figured it out, and the development has had to come out and be like, hey, guys, we put something in the game. But anyway, Theduken Sure you Can is one is they did that as well, which is awesome, it's but it's also very not getting like so the positioning yourself to have full health. So if you have like an energy tank, like you know, reserve tank, so then you can do that and then do it and kill things in one shot.
Speaker 1: Is pretty funny. I got all the pieces. I remember getting the helm was the worst part because you had to come off like a like a fucking rail thing and then freeze birds and climb up somewhere to a random ledge that was and Doctor Light's like, hey, how's it going. You made it this far? Awesome? Here's a head piece, and I'm like, thanks, I guess I don't know which one that is. It was it was I had it on the PSP, but I think it was Mega Man X one.
Speaker 4: That's not X one. You can't you can't do any X one. No, I'm X one is burned into my brain.
Speaker 1: I know that. I know that is. Which one is the one? Which is uh uh? So it might have been the one I was on a game Boy. It might have been the one I was on a game Boy that got ported to the ps.
Speaker 4: The thing is freezing something almost. I don't know, man, because so I I know X. I know X one through three like very thoroughly, and you never really had to use other things. It's basically they didn't make it too impossible to be able to get something. The only thing you would need is you might need another piece of gear to obtrave so to get the to get the the the the maxed out xbuster, you would have to have the helmet because there was these stupid blocks that you can only fuck up with their helmet X one, So you would have to on the elephant stage, which was annoying because you can miss it. So you can miss the jump and fall many times and have to start over. But that's how you would get that charged up thing. It's stupid. It's so fucking stupid. But anyway, dude, speaking of Mega Mound Legends, you're talking about like a weapon. So there's a rocket launcher that you get or missile launcher, and if you have enough Zenny enough money, you could uh make it infinite and it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's like that game was.
Speaker 4: Cool because you would take pieces to roll and then she would build weapons for you and then so you can she can upgrade it to where you have infinite missiles and then everything just becomes hilarious. And that game's crazy because you can go throughout the entire game and not have some really important shit like the skates, like where you just hold down circle and then you just start gliding through the cities. You can miss that, and it makes the game significantly easier and easier to traverse, and it mag my Legends is phenomenal.
Speaker 1: I've played that game. I love that game. I need to remaster so badly. I don't even need to remake, I need to fucking remash. I'm genuinely surprised that those games have not had like a like because I I I got pretty much everything that I wanted off the PS one already, you know what I mean, Like all my favorite stuff on the PS one is now, especially today because now, like I think for the last couple of days, Legacy of Kane is finally out. Stoke. Yeah, it's out, So I'm stoked to get into that. But I want to finish Indiana Jones first, because I started Soccer two and like that ended up being like busted in a certain way or I was like, oh damn, I shouldn't finish it now because it's busted. And then I moved on to this and I was like, well, I can't move on to fucking Legacy A Kane. I'll just do it after. But everything like of Legacy Kane is one of those like very specific gameshere. I'm like, damn, I'm surprised that that even remotely got attention at all. Meanwhile, Mega Man then one of cap Comes biggest I p's they that's so crazy.
Speaker 4: It's very frustrated to me in a way that the the the Pie Scoring games have had multiple uh compilations of like an Anniversary.
Speaker 1: The Legacy Collection Legacy even.
Speaker 4: Before that, I had fucking on PS two, I had all the x's they are, They've done this multiple times with this and fucking street Fighter, and then like for some reason, I don't know what's going on with those uh those Legend games, Like they didn't even do the third one and then just number one they just have no third love. Yeah, so it was it was normally gonna be for I think for DS, and then they just canceled it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck happened. We know that they went through a hard time for a little bit. Capcom was downhill for quite a while, It's true, but I just but now they're back. I don't know, man, They're just they're just kind of focusing on Resident Evil. Remember Honey Moosha before fucking Mega Man Legends, Magma Legs I just wonder maybe it's sold poorly. It couldn't have that thing. It was so celebrated that they put those fucking characters in Marvelus Captam too. They put in fucking was it those versions they put in t Bon the chick with the fucking Bontron or whatever the her name is, was it those versions of them? Was it the Mega Man legends vergis.
Speaker 4: The serve bots are from Megama Legends, like the Lego People Holy Ship.
Speaker 1: So that's and then that's that role actually, and then Bond is from well the role, the Mega role was.
Speaker 4: Just just their own entity, like they weren't specifically from because that wasn't Vulnut Mega Man.
Speaker 1: Volnut is what his name is. Oh yeah, that's that's not Mega Man.
Speaker 4: That's just just those are just regular Mega Man put into the game. But say Capcom two when they added some people, right, they added Bond, they added fucking the serve bot like they obviously mag Man legends mean something to them since they put that in there, right, and they just there has to be a logical explanation why they haven't done it.
Speaker 1: Maybe has something to do with Nintendo. Maybe maybe they lost the source code that kind of happens that would fucking make me sad. A ship that happens to some game. Some games have just gone forever because they just theyre like code's going.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look it up. I haven't looked at it. Maybe I don't look. If I look it up, I'm probably get sad. But it doesn't make any sense because I feel like a lot of people have not played that Mega Man Legends, and it's one of my favorites, like top five.
Speaker 1: I've never played megam I love game sixty four. It was not sixty four N one O one, but I think sixty four one had a different name. I think I remember probably it was just sixty I think it was sixty four. I think it probably was that, and I'm sure it looked a little better. Probably. The one thing is God the soundtrack is I still remember. I still remember the soundtrack for that ship. It's the Mega Man games in general. Their soundtracks are probably they're pretty great, probably the best part of their series.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I used I used there that ship for like everything. And also if you go into the Apple Market in a Magama Legends, you can go into the CD store and listen to samples of the cities, and even those things are fire like there's like a baroque fucking thing.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. It's so it's so good. I would love for people. Tracks in general are really good. Captain. I'm so glad to hit their stride again due because I remember they were like because growing up they were like they're ship and then like they were like, oh, this is kind of when we were in high school. They were like, well they were they weren't really the ship. Growing up. They were more like post Dead Rising there. They were riding the reputation of being the ship. Yeah. Pre they were like pre like, oh we made out because I remember Alpha three, dude, when Third Strike came out, bro, I remembered it was like, oh one O two. That was an event, dude. I remember going to this play. It's called the Laser Park down downtown Manhattan. I remember going there and the fighting game corner of that place was packed like to the like they had like the little like the little like weird little rides and stuff like that, and like the fools ball, like the the what is it called the not foolsball when you throw the ball whatever it is, like all those like small like that ship was popping, but over in the fighting corner, I wanted to go over there, Like, you can't go over there, you will get lost. Everybody there was just like rown ass men like playing. People were just getting fucking face blasted. It was insane. I was like, Wow, this is the fucking loser, fucking snowballed loser gets a gang man? Do you play?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 1: What is Mega Man? Like? Like, I don't eve think I've seen it? What is it? Still? So it's it's it's just like it's a proper artform. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's open world just Mega Man, is it probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is that like it's only Mega Man's only RPG like like legit, I think, I guess as well as battle in the battle networks. Not No, that's like a deck building game technically. Yeah, that game's That game is just cool like it it's it?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: I really like one of my favorite It's just one of my favorite experiences, especially for PlayStation. How how big the game felt too, like there was a vast and so much like, oh man, this is walled off, like I have to figure out how to get through this. I need specific weapons, I need the the actually aspect finding a piece of my the jet skates one piece you find in the trash can and the reason you know, you kick trash cans in in the city and it makes a certain sound to know that something's yeah, and you're like, oh shit, and then you and then you're like, there's a fucking broken fan thing and I'm like, I wonder what can I make with this? And you get other ship and this bitch is like, oh, I can make something for you, and then she It makes this cool like kind of thing when you have a new ship that is such an.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a great The soundtrack though, is real. Video games were really they were really cute back in the day. Man, they were really like there was like a I don't know, there was something about like just ideas you know. It was like more of an idea farm once amount a time where it's just like this sounds cool, why don't you put it in? Yeah, Well, it's just fun fun. I think that's kind of I do feel like we might I don't know, I could be a little boomerish about it, probably because we're older. I actually I don't know, because I actually feel like we're kind of in that space again for the first time in a while. I don't think we're there, and I don't I don't think it's ever going to be that anymore. Well, I mean, like I think the same way, But I do think like I do think there's like less of a concern over realism now that we can just do it. Yeah, you know what I mean. I look at I look at a game like Astbah and I'm like, Astrobot would not have been greenlit in the last in twenty ten through twenty nineteen at all, you know what I mean, Like we just wouldn't have saw it. We didn't. I agree. I think that kind of thing got kind of disappeared. I think the idea of people just truly being able to have fun with things isn't going to exist anymore because of how much money is in a machine like building. I think I think we'll we'll get games that are fun, but games like we'll never get a game like Crash Bandicoot again in a way where it's like this is an idea that sounds silly and it doesn't have an IP backing it to make an idea, you know. Yeah, I mean I think it's will get games like well, not never it's it'll be hard, and it have to be A company has already proven themselves to do something like that and do it well. I guess.
Speaker 5: I guess just to me, I look at like I feel like because they has been better in the last like two to three years, I feel like POD is great.
Speaker 1: I agree. So, but name a name, a name a game franchise that is that quirky that exists. No, I think was stuff like that. Actually it looked like ship, but it was the human opinion is that the humans looked worse than that. They look like the fucking cranky anchor you showed me they I don't know, man, it's like, guys, I understand what you're trying to do, but who who did you?
Speaker 4: Who did you think didn't they test this and didn't everybody say?
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah? Like that's kind I feel about Concord like you. I watched you what you call ticket levels yesterday, amazing fucking fantasticret level secret levels. Oh it's amazing. I heard about it. It's amazing, dude, Like.
Speaker 5: I've heard like mixed things about it anymore, because everybody told me Temple Doom sucked.
Speaker 1: I don't trust any of you people. Anymore. You can't trust those opinions.
Speaker 4: You have to that there's a I just want people to think more for themselves. I don't like that there's way too many people that seem to just get their opinion, like you said from a YouTuber.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why would you think for yourself when you can do fair? I do like it. Like, look, I love dude, I loved I love a good video essay. And I appreciate people who, like you, have a thought about something and they make a thing and it's theirs, you know what I mean, Like they've formulated it. Like the thing I mentioned a couple of episodes back about like the GTA four being developed at the same time that it was, you know, representing. I think it was a dope premise. Yeah right, and it's cool. Uh, But like I feel like a lot of people just they hear something, it's like, oh, what is dounky you think about this? Yeah? Yeah, it's like, oh, that's my opinion. Now. It's like, I don't like videas anymore. I've kind of grown out of them.
Speaker 4: I love lore videos though, but that's the I like a good videos. I like a good video essay. And one thing that I like about one is I can tell when they're being what what I mean is they're not trying to convince you that their opinion is the correct one, and not in a way that they're being very they're saying that, but say, like I watched a lot of dragon Age stuff recently, and some of them the way that they're talking or even their title is is like what I'm saying is what is true and not just let me tell you my opinion about this, because I'm like, I want to hear your opinion about it, but I don't want you to try to convince me that, hey, this is dogshit because X y Z tell me why you think this is dogshit for X and show me x y and Z. The language is very different in essays where there's people that I'm like, I don't like what you're trying to do, and I feel like people get kind of coerce into believing them instead of being like, that's an interesting thought. Yeah, it's a weird thing where I'm like, you can absorb somebody's thought and not absorb it into your own in a way of just being like, oh, your perspective is interesting. I don't know if I'm fully convinced maybe I need to watch more shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or just I just like people to be I'm fine with even that tone as long as, like I, the person seems like they care and it isn't like a, oh, I make video essays about video games like this is the next thing. I think when I make a Halo video, it's like, because I give you ship, right, I mean, I'm not gonna make a video about like street Fighter. If I do, I'm phoning it in. There has to be a through line of both, you know, because at a point I could talk about Spider Man for years, you know about how much I care about Spider Man, how much I love the character. But the difference between some people is that some people have perspectives that though you have to give your perspective as you can without trying to demean others. Just give me a perspective, because I think I can start. But it's that's and that's a tightrope dance in its own right, you know, Like obviously because I've I've been a Spider here for like a long time, and people have certain confused about like I genuinely think people disagree with me on this. I'm not saying it's not amazing. I think Spider Man two is a fucking fantastic movie, and I think it has scenes that are the best from Spider Man, scenes that are insane. But I think Spider Man one is a better movie. I think Willem Dafoe's performance outshines everything we've seen from a Spider Man. Like you've seen your language, how you already said. I think I'm already I'm completely fine with that.
Speaker 4: I and maybe I'm nitpicking, but it's when people are mean, like Spider Man one is a better movie, let me tell you why, and it's it's it's a there's a way that people It almost like people are trying to convince you instead of more it's just more of a like I'm trying to convince you to think my way. Then let me tell you why I think this. And to me, there's something.
Speaker 1: That I've had moments like that. The thing is that, like I don't know, I'm getting old, and as I'm getting old, I kind of just taking steps back from like objective, the objective, my perspective being objective, If that makes any sense.
Speaker 4: You're just being aware that this is not the only way to think, or this is not the correct way to think in a way that like say, I've I watched. I watched a couple of video essays about uh from soft games having an easy mode or say why this would be bad? And every single one I disagreed with, but I was fine with people giving the perspective.
Speaker 1: I actually watched. I actually watched a bunch of videos about that stuff. Uh huh, and I changed my opinion. I actually agree it wouldn't be it wouldn't be detrimental because I just don't have to use it. Literally. I went through that whole thing out of country with Lily and her brother about it, right, yeah, And I was like, though the game means a lot to me in a combative nature and a difficulty I experience in it that is not for everybody, and people shouldn't be barred out of the game because of that. Well that was mine, and I agree, and I agree, I totally think about it.
Speaker 4: I wanted to see if anybody could actually convince me to not think that way, So that was I was seeking out other people's opinions about that, and some of those people were more like, say, hostile about it, but I was already like, I don't know if anyone could convince me to you don't have to participate in this. And so every thing that I heard it was mostly more about like, say.
Speaker 1: The prestige, it's prestige of this ip that it would make it seem shittier overall by doing this, And I was like, look, maybe, but I also I don't have this dogmatic connection to from software, So I guess I don't feel that way, but some people do.
Speaker 4: Some people are like this is the greatest fucking uh like like, uh, this is the greatest game company that has ever lived, in their opinion, and they don't want to see it turn like into everything else that has a thousand different difficulties. And I'm like, I understand your feeling, However, that's just not how I.
Speaker 1: Feel the fact that like I wouldn't I wouldn't particulate. And I think that not every game is built for everyone to absorb, right, but everyone should have the ability to be able to enjoy something, you know, like I I think I think those things are hard to do. It's not really an easy thing to be able to make something that I exist in both those spaces of the same sign. Well, that's ultimately the that's the challenge. Yeah, that's kind of the thing. Like ideally, like I wouldn't have a problem in like a perfect world, like yeah, sure whatever, But like I just I do think that there's like development costs and time that goes into that that ultimately, like I think about the Breath of the Wild in those games are like there's no difficulties lighter in that game, And I think that results in like a better designed game because you're not splitting your focus between different Oh, we have to balance easy, so it's so it's not crazy, or we have to balance normal, so it's like reasonable for like a casual player. We have to balance super hard, so it's not unfair but challenging. Just stick with one difficulty level, you know what I mean. I think that results in like better designed games because it's more focus going into a single vision of something and how things are supposed to function. I actually I agree with that.
Speaker 4: The only issue that I have is that they would probably games overall would probably get more difficult it just because if like say, let's just say for the sake of argument, obviously this is some bullshit, but if there was everybody's like we're still only going to fill with someone difficulty. Everything is gonna take a step up, because if you were to take a step back.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I think it would everybody. Case by case. It's definitely case by case. Uh you know. But ideally, if if such a if such a thing didn't demand so much development time and extra focus, I would think, like, yeah, fucking whatever, put an easy moon from some who cares. Yeah, But like, I'm kind of staggered that games even have like these granular difficulty settings now where it's like, because that's playing Indiana Jones and like it did, there's like a general setting. There's like a general difficulty, but then there's like here's okay, exploration difficulty, puzzle difficulty. That's interesting. Hmm, look that's cool. I like that, But damn that must have taken that sounds like bitch.
Speaker 4: I Actually that's why I Look, I would try when people people, you be soft as a punching bag, but I I can always give them their flowers. For especially Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I stand by that game being really fucking fun. And also when people because I'll never forget when people were complaining about some of their UI and some of the hood shit like that, and I was saying, guys, there's Exploration mode where it turns into dark Souls. Essentially it gives you nothing and it shows you nothing. And they even says this is how we want you to play. But most people are like, that's fucking no.
Speaker 1: You know, it's there for focus groups because like a lot of people are like, where do we go? And it's like that's the point. A lot of people are like, I don't like this, and it's like what, Yeah, so this thing it gives.
Speaker 4: They give you the options to even stealth if you suck dick at stealth, which there's a lot of there's DSPs out there, so like they give you the option to where the AI is so stupid, yeah, you know, and I'm like, I think that's really fucking cool because then they also do in the opposite direction where they make it more realistic, whereas I turn it all the way up to where it's actually challenging, to where they can see you behind the tree, you know, because that's stupid, that's.
Speaker 1: A person right there. Yeah, I don't. I like, I like that dumb. Like there's a it depends on the game, I guess the dumb like a splinter Cell game like I want this the AI to be smart, you know what I mean, where like that's the whole point. But if it's a game where it's like loose, it's kind of loose, there's like stealth elements to it. I agree. Now, let me it can't be too hard. Let me be on like I don't care that they can't see me just because I'm like standing just above their eye line. Like I'm fine, that's cool. It sells.
Speaker 4: I think I was just watching So I did watch Donkey's video on Indiana Jones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's a moment like that, Yeah, the AI is not smart.
Speaker 4: He peeks over through the threshold of the door and he keeps trying to throw ship at the guy and then he misses, Like the guy dodges out of the way, but he doesn't do anything, and then he goes back and gets more.
Speaker 5: The A is very much like the I in that game is very much like we're these are Indiana Jones.
Speaker 1: This is Indiana Jones. Like it's not like they're not like these are clone troopers. Man. Yeah, the whole not when I get that these are the whole point is that the whole point is that the whole point is clothes are dangerous.
Speaker 5: The whole point is that they're gonna catch you. And if they if they do catch you, you could you can just beat them up. Yes, and then you're scott free because that's Indiana, Joe. Yes, it's fine, exactly know it works for that kind of this universe.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I for thinking. Like you said, if this was splitter so you'd be very upset you it'd be.
Speaker 1: So annoying if they, like, if they like were just hyper fucking aware Indiana, Like, no, no, because it's like.
Speaker 4: There's no point in there's no point Like now you're like, oh, I'm literally dealthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people like that's so stupid. When you put the bats over their head. Yeah, I put bast people's head. Then I fucking cut their heads off one two, they don't see me do it. Then I behead them. There is something to.
Speaker 4: Uh meddle gear solid to where it does have the balance where it's very obviously it's stealth focused.
Speaker 1: But then you have the box yeah, where it's like how does this work? It's so funny. It should be something really cool in there. Though I just started, so I never I never finished a middle five. So I'm I'm playing through it right now. Man, what a fun game. It is a very fun game like stealth game, Like as a stealth game, it's fucking perfect. It is I think the best third person stealth game ever. It's so fucking good. It is very fun to play. The weird thing about the game that was that it ends in the middle. It's very weird, very ends, and then it ends and then it just keeps going because it's trying to hammer it in, like there's like a there's like a meta narrative that it's like trying to get you to go along with. And it's like I get it, but like I don't care past this because because I know what you're doing. That's the it's cool that's called to me in general. Yeah, it's like he's like very conceptual things and I'm like, I got the content ready, but you don't gotta you don't gotta keep going. Well, they finally they nail that. Well, yeah, I mean I get it, but it's a game that's not supposed to end technically, Like me, like that's stranding. I get it. Like I tried to play the game again. I have I'm not like maybe twenty two hours into the game. Oh shit, really, and I'm trying to play it because like, I really don't like playing it. I don't like I don't like the narrative. I really don't narrative. I don't like Norman Reatis at all at all. I like him there, just I feel like he I feel like he's so like you still think of him as like Daryl. He's still Darrel to Darryl. Daryl's badass. Don't get me wrong. It doesn't help that he doesn't change his look at all. It is is a problem. That is a problem. Yeah, he doesn't have an a motive face really either. So it's just like I killed design? Where's Merle? Where's my brother? The movement, like walking through that game, trudging through stuff is fucking pretty cool. I'll give it that, Like, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Great, that's the part that everybody has told me. But I personally, I have just everything that I see and I'm like, I just don't want to I don't think you would like it, Yeah, I just I don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't think you would like it. I think you would like Aniana Jones. I don't think you would like I want. I'm not gonna I don't buy it. Takes a lot for me to buy games brand new. Yeah, and so, but I'm also definitely not anymore, Derek. What I mean is that, No, I'm not. I just don't. I think I'm gonna skip Death Stranding. I've just been years. Obviously I'm just gonna skip it. But I just, I just I've seen so much of it and I'm still like, I just don't want to do that. That's not for It's definitely not for most people. Yeah, it's it's a very specific game. Indiana. I'm excited for. I want to I want to play Indiana, but I just don't get game pass. Don't wait for sale. I I have the wait for sale game pass. It's only come down the license. It's dude hitting Nazis in the face with a sledgehammer. It's so satisfying. It is it is? It has not gotten. I don't know. Actually, I think I think sledge hamper.
Speaker 4: Remember, seem like enough blood for it to be con or anything.
Speaker 1: It was. It's not crazy bloody. It seems like a TX There is blood though Indiana. June's in the template. No, what is it?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 1: Great circle? I don't know what the rating is. Actually that's interesting. And I also don't have the box art, so I don't even know what I can't even like pull an image from memory. It's a machine games game, though, I feel like I assume it's rated.
Speaker 4: Then probably barely barely like it is, but it's like rated n.
Speaker 1: I'm going to ask what the ends for nearly M? Nearly? Can you imagine raided? And M? What the fuck? Oh my god, God forbid? A web page just works? Don't you like that? I really, I am so baffled.
Speaker 4: My favorite thing is clicking on an article. And not only is the why he sucks?
Speaker 1: Why would he step on a shark? Jeff sucks? He's an asshole. That's so mean. He's an asshole. Yeah, played the game and you'll change your to him right there? Played a game. I really can't. I can't find an answer to this question. Isn't that amazing? I can't. I typed in Indiana Jones Great Circle rated M. How weird is? I can't fucking find the actual answer. Google is so fucking useless, it's it is hilariously bad at this point. Okay, so it's rated T Jesus fucking T T for tits. But to be fair, like any of the Jones was like PG.
Speaker 4: Thirteen, Yeah, it was never it was never too crazy. I think like the Temple of Doom was like the craziest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, even that looks ridiculous. It does. Like it didn't even scare me as a kid. I love that was awesome. I loved it, dope. Bro. There's an action sequence where they're like shooting on like they're on mind carts, they're on like fucking mine cards, and then they shoot and then they're out running a flood and then they're like, it's that movie's sucking all. It's very uh like actiony Resonable four. To me, it feels like a resin Bel four movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like straight up ye, even everything from like the Coldest to like all of it.
Speaker 1: Na part written now and then he's off set on fire. He gets his heard out. He's still alive. He gets his heard out, he's still like the wound seals. They dip him in a what like Soren's eye or something, because it was a pit of like it wasn't lava. They give him in like a pit of like bad evil. Like it's it's crazy, it's fun, man, motherfuckers? Are you know what? I did see. The main complaint that I did see was like, oh, like short round And also I think the girls annoy because she screams all the time, and it's like, yeah, I mean what it would would wouldn't you. I personally love that because it's like she's in a horror movie and everybody else is in like an adventure. Yeah, I love it. I love that aspect of it.
Speaker 5: She's terrified the entire time in him in this little Indiana Jones, Harrison Ford and this little Asian child, they're playing cards.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's awesome. I think it's great.
Speaker 4: I feel like, say jen Xers, Yeah, they probably really didn't like Temple to Doom because of that extra stuff that was added to it, But it came out when I was a kid, and even watching it now, I'm like, I'm I'm not watching something serious, so I don't need it to be. It's like, say, uh, I wouldn't compare. They're probably think of it in the way that uh episode one is, But I'm like, no, it's not that jarring. It's not jar jarr, it's not fucking young Anakin, it's not that jarring.
Speaker 1: Look dude, I like jar Jarr. I'll never not like jar jar binks. I understand. I watched more.
Speaker 4: Sith Lord stuff and I know and I know George Lucas did not, but I don't believe him because, like the more I've been watching more theories and I'm like, bro. First of all, there's the footage of him saying jar jars to keyed all of this, and I'm like, nigga.
Speaker 1: Why would you say that? Oh freaking up. Lucas says that.
Speaker 8: If we can get jar j R. Working, I think, I think this thing is really going to take off.
Speaker 1: I think, look at a rhyme.
Speaker 8: If we get rhyme finally, finally, Jorg George rhymes with so much already, I think to car car, there's something runs with car. Car rhymes with tartar, far far far. It rhymes with far far away, like.
Speaker 1: The bar bar Shrek.
Speaker 4: He says that, well, Shrek is Shrek came out before, didn't it?
Speaker 1: No? No, definitely not before, but it was it was around the same time, but after I when did my times are mixed upround Shrek?
Speaker 5: I think it was two thousand and it was around nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: What was it was one, two thousand, yeah, ninety nine, I think it might have been a ninety. That was the first. That was one of the first I remember seeing in my life. I remember going there and getting the little sippy cup of dar Vaders had on it and being like, this guy seemed interesting. So how did you did you like the movie when he saw I was really young, when you were really young? Right, well, Shrik, you see thousand one, and I remember so Phantom Menace he said, that was the first one, right, yeah, Phantom Menace nineteen ninety nine. Okay, damn nailed it, and that crazy. I love him hard. I love how hard it does, the stance of Darth Maul when they show up and it's like now there are two of them and it's city is and then Darth Mall's just I'm angry. I have nigga said nothing. He even said like six words. I don't even say words. I don't even remember. He said, finally, Master, it is our time. Yeah, I don't even remember he said he said that because I was like, this guy was like, why is he not?
Speaker 4: How is this guy Darth anything? And he's just not doing anything? Because to be dark, don't you have to be fucking important that he was just an apprentice. That's it. But even so, you don't whatever. I'm not gonna get about fucking episode one.
Speaker 1: I don't care. And then like he got killed, he got cut and happy didn get killed. Was he supposed I heard that he was supposed to make a return in the then the sequels seven eight nine, So it is his all speculation. I don't know exactly to apparently it was supposed to be him as the main villain. He was became the main villain. He becomes a sifk. The lord that said, yeah, Nigga has robot legs and gin. Yeah because because the Clone Wars and Clone Wars he survives, he does, but they gave him like the Mandalorians. Yeah, yeah, damn it. I was ball was quick enough to come back and he was having apprentice by that point to a movie to no, he didn't well in in Clone Wars, Yes Wars, he find his brother Savago Press. He was such a fucking edgy ass. The Savajo Opress is so fucking it goes hard, but also only to me because I'm stupid. His name is Savage, Savage oppressed it so it is it is, but it is Star Wars though it is so dumb, but I get it.
Speaker 4: What was the race of what was it they were taking a jab at the Pneumonians or what is it?
Speaker 1: What do they look like? Dood? There were some flies? What were they annoying?
Speaker 4: I think it was the I think it was the Japanese sounding ones all the part of the generation and the Trade Federation had rolling even as a kid is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 5: I remember I never actually watched those movies until like way later, but like I I played Star Wars, Jedi Starfighter, and they have like they have like the tree you're.
Speaker 1: Fighting the Trade Federation that whole game, I think from what I remember, and the voiceovers are so funny. It is bad. Please get me out here. I'll buy you a whole planet. I get what he's coming from, but it's like, I look, dude, so got you got our imitates life, you know?
Speaker 4: Apparently apparently I don't know if this is true, but people were saying the Themoidians was was a jab at least they took the name from Leonard Nimoy because like it was saying, it's like every once in a while, there's these little shots at Star Trek and they're saying that was one of them, just taking Lenard Nemoy's name and camm the Namoidians.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's true. Wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was just saying, Like, being savage oppressed doesn't doing things like that doesn't.
Speaker 1: That's such a k rowling as name. Every every Darth person has a stupid Darth Sidious, Darth Tyrannis, Darth mall assage venturess Mall wasn't entirely obvious to me. It's pretty Darth Mall's malls. Like, what do you mean a weapon or to completely destroy and attack somebody? I guess it's not quite Vader. It's like Citious, Sidious and Tyrant though, yeah, I think Tyrannosaurus. Can you have it a bit? That's his son, That's that's Darth fucking I don't know. He's still himself, but he's like he starts, he is a regular. He just how cool. He just he he just really likes dinosaurs. He likes dinosaurs from the human world of Earth. I gotta tell you, I actually would enjoy that much more. It's that why are you saying, Mazashi the one hand style the rapier style God, darth rapier, darth raper? Did you just say darth raper? I don't rape people. I rape. I rape concepts. People like rape rapier. Yes, he guess, the constantly correct people. Everyone just called them dark raper. It's called them dark rapist is like, no rapier rapier. I'm a rapierist. I'm a rapierist. I'm someone who uses the rapier. What's so dumb, I'm so mad. Let's move on, fencer. What would you call these rapierists? Fencing is any sword fighting? I'm a rapier user. I'm a rapierist. I'm a rapierist. I'm a fencer. I'm a I'm addicted to fencing. Is that like fencitting or like is that using? Like I can't. Yeah, fence and all fence and all fence and all. It's a drug that makes you like on guard someone during a fencing match just over you. I love how they be standing may be standing owl. That's not fentanyl. That's that's like that weird. That's that Yeah, that mix of fentanyl and something else. In Kensington, Pennsylvania, my god, they're like it's that they look like a fucking sea.
Speaker 4: Is that when they start like turning into zombies where it was like they're rotting and ship was that one?
Speaker 1: I don't know about that one, that's that's crocodile. I think you take that ship, you give that to a zombie and it turns back to a person. So we find to check that into a zombie and they had to cure the entire time. So why didn't they use that in the fucking I am legit? Yeah? Did you see that? Will Smiff checks the fucking zombie And it's like.
Speaker 3: Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, I was bugging.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking apologized read this one. Well, I'll say this thing, we'll read the last question, and then we'll get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Did you guys see the trailer for twenty eight weeks later?
Speaker 1: Years?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Years? No, they're not continuing.
Speaker 5: This looks pretty, It looks well, I mean the trailers great.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck knows, but I go to see it looks Did you guys even watch weeks? Weeks? Was ass? Did you watch it?
Speaker 4: We walked out of the theater of theater and it was just like it wasn't that it was that bad, but it was one of those things where I'm like I've seen it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, I get it. The the aesthetic of how it was compared to One Ones, this way it was shot was really good. Like the shooting the cinematography of One is like insanely impressive because it feels like you're watching like almost a sort of recording, I guess, and an interesting way, even though it's not being like a shaky cam movie. So it's really interesting and it's a very good movie. Weeks wasn't bad. It wasn't bad. I just did it was very interesting, it was very interesting. I need I would, I should watch it again. I was in the theater. I was just I was not interested.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, man, I there's an I think there's enough apocalyptic zombiesque things.
Speaker 1: But it hasn't been many recently. There's been a lot before.
Speaker 4: I don't want another renaissance. Dude, I don't want you don't want we don't want that.
Speaker 1: I don't want it. I don't want it. That was all our like, early late middle school, early high school was everything zombies.
Speaker 4: I just want to me, only resident evils should do it at this point, because it's the.
Speaker 1: Only life in zombies anymore.
Speaker 4: They're just it's just so stupid and interesting, right, Like I don't want, Like I don't want. I didn't want World War Z. I understand that was like a good book or whatever. I just don't fucking care.
Speaker 1: That game was pretty good, actually it was. It wasn't bad. I mean it's like a like good and like a double A way, you know, like I don't think it's nearly It's not like Triple A or anything, but there was there was like a left for Dead kind of feel that it got. It just did the same thing that Bad for Blood did, where it just got a little too complicated, Like it was just like, oh, here's a scope for your rifles, like you, no, just give me the rifle man. We're not all like fucking military service member, like these are supposed to be like mailman and and you know, fucking you know, accountants. They're not supposed to know, Oh, this is a fucking a cog scope, Like, yeah, I don't know, I don't trust my web? Is that a weapon? Bench? Don't know what that is? I don't care the.
Speaker 5: Funk out of here is that accountant driver? Fucking just these are supposed to be normal people. One guy could have could do that you have like one veteran.
Speaker 1: Don't you love the fucking moment from Red I'm from not Red, it too, from Last of Us to where all's like customizing her thinking that you'd attack I did. Actually, that moment's actually fucking really good because it just breaks the way the game's working the whole time.
Speaker 5: That's like when the safe room and I can't remember which resident was, but when one of the two is it too? In the mansion, like because you think you're safe in that main hub with the with the black cop, that.
Speaker 1: The cop is the nigga just and then he just waltz in and you're like, oh, what the fuck that is?
Speaker 4: Because like there's a yeah, there's a there's a typewriter there in't it?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 1: There is so there you're walking supposed to be good. There's the entrance, there's the side, and the left has the club door and everything like that, and then there's on the tide with like this, the the main jester has like the hypercurity thing, the typewriter, the black cop that's bleeding out, bleeding black man, bleeding black. I want to get a real typewriter and put it on like a small circular table next to my front door so that I can save my progress.
Speaker 4: But you should also have a speaker playing that the whole time, my whole life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you Gotta People is so fucking good. Oh my god, that game is so good. Last question from Queen Elizabeth Queen pie Fi Queen pie Fi or pefee Pefe? Probably PIEI was that pussy Fi like high deaf pussy? Is that what that is? Pie? She says?
Speaker 5: Hey, since you mentioned the distaste for sweats in games, what do you think about tech that's fun to that's just wait, that's fun to just do, but advanced? Since you like Marvus Capcom two for speed wave dashing makes the game move faster and snappier while being required for high level play, So I guess.
Speaker 1: The idea is like wave isn't a v TO I forget. I kind of forgot that too. I didn't I remember from Smash. I only remember from Melee, But was it in I'm pretty sure it wasn't VT too. Yeah, not the same exact com think I ever learned. It's still gener it's still jitter movement, pretty much moving on frames that aren't there character instead of going like this, he's just here, then here I think, Look, I think there's certain if fighting games is like maximum sweat, because immediately like you're never not around, you're always you're never not in the moment of like competition. I would say, like some of the more fun stuff that's like advanced, but like kind of I think about like grenade jumping and like old first person shooters. Right, oh yeah, that's cool. I like doing that because it's like it shows a level of skill, it shows a level of understanding, but it's not like not necessarily going to get you out of a it's actually kind of gonna put you in a detriment if you're fighting, because you're probably just gonna kill yourself or you're just gonna set yourself up really poorly for the next thing that you're going to be. If you're really like that, you can grenade jump into snaping shots and you're just you're just him. You know, that's crazy. It's bigger than you. I love grenade jumping there, like I wish that was more common, but whatever, Yeah, that's cool. I love the reverse jump, the reverse leaping jump from some Mario sixty four. That's it's ridiculous. I could do it. I can't. I you're locking stupid have speed runners right when they just teleport through the map, they jumped backwards because it's faster. You do the lunch jump, but you reverse the input, so you jump backwards. And what happens when you jump backwards You keep gaining speed the whole time you do it. So I've been through a certain threshold of speed. A door can't keep you out. I think I'm so incredible for all the wrong reasons that that is. That is another Nintendo. That is what Nintendo was for a long time. Game that they refuse to remaster as well. Yeah, they put out that dumb It's like they never do that also remastered you making that game would ruin. It ruined the photo realistic Mario. Like are we talking about from the fucking nineties movie or you know, m you know.
Speaker 5: That, you know that stupid photo realistic Mario image that was like it was really popular when we were kids.
Speaker 1: It's it's a depressing image realistic Mario. Everyone will have seen this if you google it. Yes, it's the fucking first one that comes up. That's what I want, Oh man, I want that. So if we do get if we ever get a Mario sixty four remake. There it is there, he is in all his glory. Look at I want to pull Yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 10: Mario Mario, Maria Luis's brother, and he shot some guy in the back of the head.
Speaker 1: Out of the hell, tell.
Speaker 5: Move on, let's get the fuck out of here. We're gonna read your twenty five dollar patrons.
Speaker 11: And you.
Speaker 1: That was Is that krillon? Yeah? That was kind of perfect. Yeah, you probably can't do that as perfectly again, Oh no, absolutely not. That was an absolutely that was a perfect crillon. I want to get one shot and then when you're on the spot it doesn't work. Yeah, it's over. Yeah. Yeah. Imagine having like consistent, like fucking talent. Yeah, imagine instead of accidental spurts.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeahh Like imagine truly being funny, you know, like not needing your friends to be funny, like just being hilarious. Cool. That would be crazy. I'd be on stage, man. Yeah, you heard about this guy. I think he's the key. I think you really you're really one of those that really wants him to be a seth lord. I think that would have been interesting him being a seth lord. Just tonguets can't use the force that I would have been crazy if he was like so, he was just raw, insanely good. He could flip forty feet in the air just because species. Yeah, yeah, that's the thing. What were they gungoids? Dungansgoids?
Speaker 4: Don't like that sounds like a racist the slur of them fucking gungoys come here, suck.
Speaker 1: I don't hear gung gigirl gig gig girls? Do girls just crazergar No, he he's a weird little thing.
Speaker 2: He's a thing charger. I think he's like I think, I think. I can't wait to get him. I can't wait to suck his people him.
Speaker 1: Idea of him killing makes window would have been funny. It's like, what are you doing here? Do we have a way to die black? Just like so much Lightnings die Black? Like, you're racist to black people. I hate black people. I hate humans in general, but I'm defining what you are.
Speaker 8: I want my characters to hate black people.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be four black people in the universe. I'm really pissed to have black people because all they do is rhyme. All they do is I don't gonna be anything. Everything wrong, I mean pleasant.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like only only I have the responsibility to make things right. I feel like it's it's it's my mantle of responsibility. And they've toln it from me. They told it from me so easily they do it, but they do.
Speaker 8: They keep stealing, just like they steal everything they steal.
Speaker 1: I left to meet the idea of like meet George Lucas, like like saying deceethingly racist, ceilingly racist things, but with no real conviction is that he's so he's so probably not racist.
Speaker 5: There's like nothing that was there's nothing that would indicate it. Yeah, like you you point to like I guess the accents in the in the movies, but like that's kind of.
Speaker 4: But that's more just that's more like that's just what we did. Really, that's doesn't make it right, but like that's what happened, you know, Like it's like because because also about that, let's not pretend like there aren't people who do literally sound like that.
Speaker 1: That's like that is a real from a real place. You know. Obviously now in society, obviously we're like we're not gonna we're not gonna make a stark tank fucking video, fucking extra Ammo where we're trying to make the Mulan soundtrack again and we're sounding like fucking would that be funny? Hell yeah, that'd be funny. If I'm not gonna do this. There's too much. There's too much, there's too much context of me being anti Asian. This an.
Speaker 5: We're gonna get then out of here, figure, thank you, watching Patonic compass the start tank jump over there, start taking that shot for merchant will kill you. We're gonna read the twenty five dollars of patrons now count me down, three two one.
Speaker 1: One of the kings are coming soon. Race shot, race slur, racial slur, racial slur instead of racial slow. That's the best name.
Speaker 5: Cinema. That's amazing. That's the best for that to be. The opener is great too. That's the first name in the credits.
Speaker 1: Rag ol slur, DC, Get on it, get on it that. I can't remember what clip that is Bill Burr again, Yeah, okay, that is bil Ber get on it all right? Oh man, that's beautiful. He's been on a ted I love it. Yeah, he's he's like, you're really surprised they killed this guy. Yeah, he's been, he's been, he's been he's been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been sharing those because he's he's a very i mean even though he's extremely wealthy now, but he's still like a man of the people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's so long to get there. There's some dumb asses that like, oh, what do you know?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, nigga, he got rich in his like forties, forties, like he's been struggling forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's uh, he's He's one of the guys where it's like you're you can make jokes, but like, yeah, whatever, Kingston. There's real parts of this. There's real parts of these things that are going on, Like you're being a comedian, doesn't it's fucking crazy rapier rapist, you know, you know, I mean like I didn't do it. I've seen in the picture. That's it. That's you. I see you there with your snaggle tooth, but your stupid cane eyes and your lazy eyes. I'm seeing you. That's you. That's a picture of yourself. You inbred loser. You know. You know.
Speaker 4: How do we convince the on the podcast, how do we convince Bill Birds somehow to trick him to think that this is way bigger than an.
Speaker 1: Actually will tell him it's I don't even I don't even know what. I don't even know what about Sonia was Yeah what I don't I don't know. I don't even know what. If he likes anything, that is true. I actually just a cigar. I know he looks a cigar. Yeah, come come on our show. It's all about cigars and sports.
Speaker 4: It's sports. Yeah, yeah, we have a sports cigar show. Fuck he has a sports podcast, don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's fine. Oh yeah, so I guess it makes more sense. It's like an end. It's like, come on our sports show. It's big. It's it's bigger than Bill Simmons. Yeah, and all these.
Speaker 5: Sports people Stephen A. Smith or whatever, Steve Yeah, Shannon Sharp and Steve A. Smith hosted the show, convince trying to.
Speaker 1: Convince Bilbert that you guys, you gotta get your hair cut.
Speaker 4: Like this I got I'll do I'll do my Stephen A. Smith, I'll do the Steven Smith and get your hair cut. Your hair so like the back of you, in the front of you, or two different people like I have that, like.
Speaker 1: Those old Asian monk haircuts.
Speaker 4: So and then we're gonna cut yours down and you're just gonna be like, oh damn, oh damn, it's me Shannon.
Speaker 1: I really like Shannon sharp them for years my sex tape. Damn, I was putting that white bitch in a place I fucking sniffed. He's a really it's called the sharpest tool in the ship. That's so fucking stupid. He's in way too good for someone his age. Dude, he was in insane, like absurd shape.
Speaker 12: You say that video was colon fell out, Oh damn, my cold's gonna suck it back up my rec.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 4: You guys have one of those vacuums that like if you you stretch the cord out and then he pressed.
Speaker 1: The button and it retracts me. It's scary. It's it's like a fucking what's it called, like measuring tape that back up his eye.
Speaker 5: Measuring tape and that that vacuum thing. You remember what you said that in the apartment. What the vacuum with the the plug that would retract.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I remember he just cut me once. It's fucking violent. It's like fighting me. He's literally like Andyana, Joe Boom, Me and Jan used to make this joke where the devil would fight. Not the devil would go to fight people and you have like a blunt nub at the end of his chain, and to be on fire. He'd whip people with that. It'd be on fire, flaming metal, numb Who is he like the spirit of a slave whip people? The coach ri whipped my colon out of You know, what do you think about that? William? Like that, I never heard change of my life? Okay from the south. Look, man, I ain't knowing like that.
Speaker 4: I can't even sound like it's close to that. But we have to have the stuff.
Speaker 1: He knows to skip my record.
Speaker 6: He's it was like, it was like, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, man. Crazy. Shannon's is clearly a man who like he was. He was a country fucking country fed motherfucker shinning. That's crazy. Leave shack alone. How'd your cool and fall though? Leave shack alone?
Speaker 6: Myrecting fell from my height did kill me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's difficult being six stories told man of six stories.
Speaker 6: My rectum is five stories.
Speaker 1: My penis weighs twenty four pounds. Literally, if I flapped my dick on his table, his table would burst inside of itself. My back hurts in a way you can't understand my back, my back, Shannon Shinnon, Shannon Shennon. How do you how many times you're cooling? Fallow on the day? Mind about seventeen eighteen. They have three hour podcasts talking about how their colings fall Wait wait it happened again. Oh shit, typing right now? I love, I like, I like crowning, scrus sweating, we're the first name. Oh my god, that was the first name.
Speaker 9: Slurant.
Speaker 1: I love them, dude, don't be fun of Shannon Sharp. He's really cool. He changed the sport. He's a Hall of Famer for sure. One's making fun of him or his colon is. I love him, but I will absolutely flame him. They just anyone can get it ship. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: We went to see the Christmas Ballet and they comed in my ass. Turns out I accidentally bought tickets to the crack.
Speaker 1: Nutner and they just and and they so bad. He went to see the Nutcracker does he? And then they they fucked it. They fuck you even though you didn't want it, so they raped you. Excuse me. The cracked nutter is so dumb. I wish I thought of it. The crack the thing is it pros. We've probably thought of it in our lives. We were like, oh, that's gonna go into recycling. Bit if I put the cracked nutter porn it, it must exist. It's Emma throwing in dollars. Uh flexing being a day when listening to like a Destiny veteran flexes playing the D one beta when sharing a bad opinion, bussy music, Joe Rogan, that be Joe Rogan eating Jamie's face for checking facts. Uh.
Speaker 5: Metal gear Hitler, the tank that shoots nukes exclusively at Israel. Well, that would be a medal gear, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Uh My coworker.
Speaker 5: My coworker kept threatening to throw a do rag on my head and give me waves. Start tank featuring Americano Mocha f Mocha latte in Black Brolly sticking his Berserker penis in between Sweeney's gap.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, Cat Black, I was wrong and gay. I'm sorry. It's okay, Cat, have a nice gay stereophallax. It's not it's not there. Wizard w g d z f O s s z g U contemplate this on the Tree of Woe. Our world is a pseudo sacrisanct perversion just beat Stevie Wonder in a staring contest. That's not a name, that's just how I feel. This is how I actually feel. Domination Vaughan of the Dead. This is one thing that came up when I was looking for busting nuts in heads. Ten minutes in head? Is that from X video? Yeah? But what does that be in heads? Like, like, are they going through your orphices in your head? Someone getting cumpshot up their nose as a fucking I mean, because it's not on it's in heads.
Speaker 5: X videos is like that's like Applebee's right, yeah, Like okay, so let me put it this way, like there's site to like x n x X and that's like seven to eleven. That's like that's like, uh so what is porn Hub? Then porn Hub I would I would say, is like is the Pinnacle that's like, yes, the standard, that's the best one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so uh yeah, well, I mean it's it sucks, it's but it's the like of those websites, it's like the one that I trust the most. You know videos, you know Vio Purge man Fort the Great Perge. I had fucking I had all of a tackle on tight end on my porn up account. I had fucking a bunch of like, I don't think you use your porn hub account to pirates. So funny for people in the comments being like this is great, a great episode. Yeah, they're like actually philosophical debates and ship Aaron was wrong, not just dick hard someone typing my dick hard in a porn porn comments are insane.
Speaker 4: It was one of my It was the only reason for me to actually log on there. But the thing was like, what genre has the worst comments? And after a while it was it became like the to me, it was the step stuff.
Speaker 1: It was like it was that ship.
Speaker 4: It became so popular, like a lot of people converged on it, and it was just stupid.
Speaker 1: Uh. The one thing that I couldn't what made me mad is that so many titles were not actual what you were watching, and no one gave a fuck. That was the thing. Was there for a reason. Yeah, they didn't care. They were just like it was good enough. And the comments on Shannon Sharp's colon videos are crazy. Yeah, one of the dead bumm now with the job, still wasting twenty five dollars a month on this ship. I listened to that gave bench of rivers. Every day, I can watch this is Us through the gap in tweeny. Do y'all just let your dudeo fall in the toiletor? Do you catch it? I hate that clip. I never somebody never knew about that till was it you that brought it up? I didn't. I never brought that up to you time. What do you mean? It's a guy's on.
Speaker 5: A podcast and he's talking about like, you just let your dodo phone the toilet, you don't catch it?
Speaker 1: And he's like, why do you think people wash their hands? And it's like, because they got to touch the dude. I don't. I don't think it's real. I think it's just doing it. It's on the toilet, washes their hands with toilet paper. It's such. That's so insane.
Speaker 4: It must be a bit because it doesn't make How would you get to that? I mean, there's to be fair, there are ways. There's a people were fucking weird to the point where there's people that, uh, they stand up to wipe there. There they do different things, like they have different like tactics, and.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I thought it was very I just thought it was very basic, like you don't have to do. You don't have to do too much to wipe your ass.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do that much, man, But simple unless, like you know, I like certain, he's wipe until until you see red. There's certain in the paper, and then you know you're clean. There are certain people. So your ass is bright fucking red til there's red on the toilet paper. Yeah, then you know that all the pool's gone, there's no more pooh, there's only blood. But that's that's how you know clean. Otherwise, how do you know crispy fucking clean? Man? Yeah? Yeah, I don't know. I do be clean.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, look, no no ship notice shade. People have weird fucking things, except for the one. If you're if you're catching your ship, all.
Speaker 1: The shade, all shade. You got a real life scatman here. I'm the ski man shitting in my hand. You up, ship. We're still scattering though. He's scatting about ship. He's scatting about ship. Yeah, poor guy, I'm a ship man, ship ship ship ship. I'm the ship ship chit chit chit ship chip ship ship ship ship ship ship in my hand. All right. I can't believe that guy, I can't believe that's a real song. I know it is insane. Actually, I would love to find it like a documentary on how you're doing a documentary on him?
Speaker 5: Actually now, actually I'm not joking that that sounds like a joke. They are actually because I think we googled it recently at like a friend's house, and it like came up like, oh, there is a documentary, but it's.
Speaker 1: An in production. Oh wow, which is weird timing. I don't understand why they're waiting this long. He's gonna be called ship man, it's gonna be called the guy who no one fucking understood or cared about. Just one of the worst. That's a crazy title. That was so for no reason. That was just harsh. That was harsh title. The segrearies I know and understood or gave a ship. People gave a ship about him. That dude. Kids listening to this podcast like, I don't like the scat. Did they cry when they scat? Wait? Wait, I'm a sad kid. Oh beat somebody. I would not. I would leave them be. You would love them like you're you're your own. If you'm a kid that cried like that, hit them, I would absolutely smack him until you I thought about I've thought about, like, am I going to hit my kids? And I've come to the decision that I am not gonna hit my kids.
Speaker 5: Well, it never happens because you plan on it. If I'm not gonna wake up one day, you're like, I'm gonna hit my kids today. No, if I does something and you're like, damn, I'm gonna have to hate you.
Speaker 1: If I haven't hit Lily, I'm not gonna hit my kids. No, that's different. That's different.
Speaker 4: I have no desire to hit my kids, but if they do something like crazy, like oh, you burned down the neighbor's house, then you know, I.
Speaker 1: Think what I think that the best thing try as an adult. Now, see, how do you feel about a Spider Man slab? What do you mean we're like the Spider Man slab like when oh, yeah, the little I feel like kids need more of those. Like, if you're gonna hit your kids, that's the way you do, I would absolutely. I can see. I'm gonna come on, I'm gonna let the universe. I think flickings, that is the un I am. I am part of the universe. We're all star dust and says, they call him a dork and flick them a little bit on my No, that was he was getting his ears spears to clears in punch on god speeds. Oh god, that's crazy. That, Oh my gosh, it is incredible. That is peaks and all Sorsese is a fucking ovation. Right now, He's everyone is He's fucking dude. Anyway, Yeah, so that the scat family. I'm sorry. Yeah, shout out to the Scatman and Robin, shout out to scat Scatman and Robin Scamman is crazy.
Speaker 4: There was a fucking there's a timeline where he became the dictator of the world and then all media is Scatman related.
Speaker 1: So the Batman's gone. It is now Scatman and Robin.
Speaker 5: A powerful Fastist leader, Scatman and hypnotized people with his fucking dead language.
Speaker 1: Right, we pledge our allegiance to the scat you know, like so we like put our hands in he's speaking cute warm. I think that's crazy. What the fuck?
Speaker 4: The scat Avengers, the Scavengers, the scattered, the fucking fast and Scatterists. I don't know, like it just the scat the Scotta s gotta scrats.
Speaker 1: Get beat them, battle bab scat beep. We can't. There is already a fucking disaster. Let's go bop. Let's scat mob. Let's scat mob beat? Oh man, skating really is just scat? All right, we gotta go. We can't. We'll be here all the entire I can snow world, snow Earth. It's screw sucks top wrappers one nods place slick rick three. Lauren Hill, Lauren Hill. I don't she hasn't.
Speaker 4: Her catalot's too small. Lauren Hills talent, She's very talented, but her scatt here, Oh my god, he said, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, oh god, I gotta go to bed catalog. I can't believe I said that. They're fucking catastrophe. I don't even have one. I don't even have one. To you that too much. Yeah, I'm scats right now running. I'm sting all over myself right about my cold.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm about to ship my coaling into the ground.
Speaker 1: God damn ship myself and get thought about that.
Speaker 6: Shut down the toilet cold and fell all the way down in the pipes.
Speaker 1: You have to have to call plumbing to get my coling making the stallions. Oh my god, shout, you got your cold in the toilet again?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about you? Man? I got I got my cold? Is stuck in a skip bale? Is his mouth? You don't even know.
Speaker 6: I'm still I'm still sitting on my toilet. I got my coling down there.
Speaker 1: If I stand up, I pull my SHUTU shot? How you? How you still on your toilet? But you you're sitting in my interview chair right now.
Speaker 6: I ship in your chair and I grind my ass on.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying my chair. You shipped my chair exclusively shut. She's getting while you're shitting in my chair. Chat. I want to hear shack scattering, praise the scatman, Overlord. First of all, before we start this podcast, pretty stop, please skip skip spray scat scratt. What did you ask us to do? The fewers? Scap skip? Can we skip it? About popping this? All right? Do you let your do the fall reserve getting the getting a Chinese robot bitch and will jam my hardware into her software? Hassan canonically bangasm goldches, oh hills, good over Lord, God's hottest fenboy, fucking straight man. We need adjust the copycats now. I didn't say it Will Graham pissing in Hannibal's mouth and giving him a pisskinke. I'm calling it hawk Toy's making and only fans. I don't know death Jack the world's fastest hits. I think, well, she's probably going to jail thea if she wants to like make money, she needs to like get all that fake ship though she should have just voiced the cartoon squirrel or something. Yeah, like, I don't even know like what she's like brilliant, Yeah, she sounds like a she sounds like Chippendale. It's just Pixar thing. It's me. I'm stupid. It's at the bar, and then everyone's now I saw a crazy take that's not made me really upset. You guys, neither you guys watched avatars. That doesn't matter. Yeah one avatars. I watched. I watched it. He did watch it. I thought you did. It's a good watch. I have essentially watched. I just know there's aang. Is it on?
Speaker 4: I guess that could canonically, I mean it would technically actually be pronounced on right.
Speaker 1: Yeah when people call him ag? Yeah, gotcha? They were white exactly, Cora Aang Avatars Nigga with the burn on his face, Zuko.
Speaker 4: And there was the guy that people said I was when I had my hair pulled back. I had my hair, Are you the old guy?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: One of the kids. One of the kids soccer, So think it's that one soccer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I had my hair in the pandemic because I was losing my mind, had like one of those like it was the little that and then yeah, and then they're saying you're that, and I'm like, all right, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: Dump that was crazy. You know it's crazy.
Speaker 5: I can never I can never actually shave my head because during the pandemic I went crazy doing carved an Aramaic poem in my head.
Speaker 1: You carved an angel a fucking biblical speak poem in your fucking head. It was distressful. I think you should definitely shave your head so we can see it. Yeah, I want to see the scabs and scars on your head. Yeah, it's the lyrics to Scatman in Aramaic in a that is so so stupid, That is so much stupider than then we have the time to discussion.
Speaker 5: Please, Jack, World's fastest Howy Theory novelle World Champion h cry laughing at Buzzin' by Swayzy sung by the Sims.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I forgot dude. First of all, similess is hilarious. What's that similars? It's like the the language of the Sims speed they would have like there were for some of the games. They would have like popular songs remixed and similish.
Speaker 5: The only reason I know about that is because like they had I think Savior by Rights Against was one of them, and it was in SIMS three or something, and I was like, what the fuck? And they actually got the guy to do it. I think I think it's like a I don't think it's like a vocal remix. I think they actually like, can you sing these stupid fucking gibbish words.
Speaker 1: It sounds ridicus, It sounds like scat scatic.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Yeah, because I know what they sound like. Wow, that this dude is unlocked a memory for me. I forgot about sway Ze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's dead. Well. It was like it was these two it was two people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this black dude and this white guy like at a something something block party by the bar, and she kept looking at me like she knew who I was.
Speaker 1: You remember that I think he was buzzing all over baby. Oh yeah, over me. I don't remember. Completely forgot about that. That's an old love the bang Bang Baby hit me one time. Yeah, damn, I completely forgot about that. So like ship sounds like, it's not bad, sounds like garbage. That police drawing Sweeney from Song of the South, Big Meaty Stinks Kid flashes an adult and it's still referenced as to us, kid flash any of the man his handies in our back to stre and Forever Dandy Fat Albert's two inch penis that's the numb damn that So it is vain. I can see it a max but it's a fucking little little low it's seven inches wide. But that's it. It's like a fucking oval. Dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's like this, It's like a wheel of cheese, its like, and then the chick's just like like licking it or something like around Like what else did you do?
Speaker 1: You have to like to pretend that it's really just going, Hey, hey, god, my fucking buckets too comes. He comes the weight out of his body. He's actually same.
Speaker 5: Heat Smoker going off, going, Heath Smoker going is off to Vegas the any game currency and call duty is called cp gids. Talk to a girl has insane even Ralph energy, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's related to.
Speaker 1: Him Ethan Ralph Energy. I think I kind of know what they mean. It's like like there is like a trainer, redneck like low cow potential. Maybe yeah, I mean the moves that she's making are pretty stupid, so beautiful. The story continues, Oh yeah, he's gonna have to go to jail again.
Speaker 4: Most likely he actually might if I think he's taken a plea deal because he was he got contempting court in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: He went up there to film another low cow and Tim Walls got him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tim Wall's good, literally last with him. This guy's weird. This this is a really fucking this guy kill him.
Speaker 1: It was actually when I call those all those guys weird on the campaign Traill, I was really talking about this guy specific. If he said that, how the fund does he know about any should he shouldn't know any of these? Vice president should not know who Ethan Robbins.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's actually disqualifying in some way. And if you find out while you're vice president you must resign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you must. I know I fully support that in every way, shape or form.
Speaker 5: Sween comeback as Mario Juda already hyperball uh Sweeney L Jackson's thick, juicy purple Lightsaber Chris. There is a turnless RTS mod for BG three.
Speaker 1: A real time strategy Wait say it again, time turnless RTS mod for Real Time I don't really.
Speaker 4: Oh so basically it's like it becomes an RTS. So it's like it's probably gonna be a little chaotic like an RTS. But that actually sounds a little fun.
Speaker 1: Listen, look, I have to say it's not necessarily I don't I don't hate the dice roll. I just I don't like losing as much health as I do in the early games. Just squishy, man, It's but it's so squishy, don't. I don't even feel I don't even understand. I don't understand a reasonable way for me to continue, I would.
Speaker 4: Would be the way to like, just to make your so, like, say, there's some games where oh, I wanted to play through Final Fantasy fifteen, but there's no way I was gonna grind right, So but I kinda I abandoned the game eventually because it just I just don't it's too much.
Speaker 1: It's just too much. I just don't have time for it.
Speaker 4: But like I was, I was completely planning on being able to because I wanted to experience the thing.
Speaker 1: And so there's some moments in that game though. I think the moment with the when it turns a nighttime and you meet the dragoon girl. She so somebody fucking blights a monster and funny, like, yo, that monster was alive a few seconds ago and now it's way dead.
Speaker 4: I whooped a monster's ash that I clearly wasn't supposed to because I fucking like I, I maxed my my ship out. I got some better shit because I was just like I. So I went out at night and then that giant fucking like yeah, he came out. I whooped his ass. The dude was like one of my homies was like, we should retreat. I was like, the hell, we are fun him.
Speaker 1: Up so bad man, Gay, I want to play that game again.
Speaker 5: But Gay and Cream, are you listening in the drain? Come a glistening what's the nice twitching.
Speaker 1: Feel twitch twitch twitch twitch and twitch twitch twitching wrapt scat rap. That was that was actually that was actually a cover of Scatman. That's crazy. There's a scat Man you did. I can't scat like you're doing it in reverse. Kevin Durant's Feet, Doctor Man Lover, How I learned how to stop worrying and love the cock? Fuck you, I ain't paying my TV license, bitch, that's my left eye. Forget man Twist and mister pants. I want to see benjapinter hag rate by gay clowns, fuck face, Unstoppable cardboard Pie. Longtime listener, first time asked for long time ask question ask her first time listener putting my whole dick and balls in between Shenley's eyes and telling you to squeeze until I hear a pop. Jolly old dipship Bill Cosby singing Baby it's cold outside Bill. I mean I guess that, Yeah, I guess that works. That would you say? Yeah? I totally fucked up? What do you doing? Woody? What's going on? Nothing like that?
Speaker 5: By the way, Jones Bolt just sounds nothing like the impersonation of at all, is it?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing about the character. Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: It's not even the character. It's literally just him and gee. Yeah, that is him in Greece and that's it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's isn't he like a high rank scientologist. Isn't he like one of the hyper rank? Yeah, he's one of the music He's the one that maybe whole go missing, right, Yeah, the highest one is No. I think that's a Tom Cruise. Yeah. Tom Cruise is like he's like he's like a priest over there. Yeah, it's crazy. He's very powerful.
Speaker 4: It's crazy old and grossy likes and he's still doing one last mission impossible he is.
Speaker 1: Oh oh jeesus, Oh man, my cold fell out again. Oh my god, what I'm saying, I'm not doing one of the broom I'm not doing one other Bromskoop.
Speaker 4: Colon medication, Sandy Colan's falling out again.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, I'm leaving you. I can't be with a man with no cold. My deal breakers, that's my deal break. Oh fuck, Saggy. He Lives.
Speaker 5: Is the craziest fucking credits we've had in a while. Gears Gears of Leno.
Speaker 1: Oh that's hot. You could see that he's over there, over there. You see this in Cities Singing Cities about this thing in the city with a giant work. Is that the most classic line from that series? That is the most that is the most line.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, Margaret's screaming dom is there also, But I do think they're singing The City with a giant worm is just such a crazy It's like Madam Webb, you know that line from the Madame Web trailer that.
Speaker 1: Was going around. I don't remember, uh uh my parents they were studying spiders in the Amazon and then they died. I Camember. It was like something like that. It's like this weird Cobby Pastor.
Speaker 5: It was just like that's so clunky and such an obvious, like dumb way to tie into the Spider Man.
Speaker 1: But like it's like, it's not then it's a dumb line. It's just funny because he's so Marcus is panicked and they're sinking the city with a giant worm.
Speaker 4: Giant worms specifically, I almost feel like it's like is that where wait, which one came first?
Speaker 1: The Alaskan bullworm or obviously the Alaskan that's not even worth talking about to Sures, like's she's just read that. I'm so dude, it's an Askan Bullan bullworm? Oh my god, gee, there's so many jokes converging, and it's giving me a headache. There's so many different lines of joke. I can't do this anymore seeing this and look at my colon this, look at my colon. I can skipper with it. I can look at this. He drags out a bull, rips its coling it, drags it out. He grabs it by the scruff of it's a bold neck and drags it out. A tea open, he open. He He runs up to a bull's open anus, clasps it and pulls the What the fuck is going on? Yard dweller?
Speaker 5: She phantom Rosewood two on my divine swindle to like chaos uh, defeating rabbit Sweeney with a fire hose of com melting him like Roger. Rabbit's dip uh chaut to his wife isn't cannon and is a doll at the door. I can't escape, but I'm probably an f uh smitchy the kids She pipped on my pippa, getting my brains blown out for shareholder value. Sweeney flosses with his own piss. I'm just here so I don't get killed, and finishing it off as always King of hap Hazards Star Coffee I'm white, but my dad left after going to prison twice?
Speaker 1: Can I say it? Chris was right, American, that is pretty right. It's not annoying, as you said. I am transferm gremlin. You swing is just Derek in his jarbon monster form. Chris started stared listlessly at the patron list. Time to plaster a fake smile and plow through this ship one more time? He thought, I love how Allen wake that is. Chris stared listlessly at the patron list. Craig the Canadian, I'm I'm Jimmy Olsen. Oh yeah, I forgot to say that. I voiced in one of those fucking solid JJ uh uh DC superhero videos. You can go check that out Solid JJ. If you google it you'll find it. It's I think it's like Superman gets cheated on. I think is what the name is? I played Jimmy Olsen. You're Jimmy Olsen. I'm Jimmy were like me, Jimmy Olsen lostlan voice. It's a voice showing Yeah, go check that out. Sol JJ is awesome. He's great. Check out colon.
Speaker 5: Go check out my colon. It's it's it's wet, it's your boy. Shawne d rest in peace. Jeff the Shark who got fistpalmmel to death in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: That's true. I didn't know that wasn't even even a real character. He's a one Cerberus Agent sixty seven. Gay boy gay bond Jovi be like, I'm a gay boy on a fat cocky ride. Nice, it's pretty good. I like that, all right, on a fat cock I ride. It's good. I hate that song, but this is good. Tip tip for broke asses. Enter picture mode for iOS YouTube lock screen, then hit play on your earbud. The video will play. Ah lock screen. Okay, that's so funny. That's fire. I love that inter picture mode for iOS YouTube. That's so wild. That's so wild.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: YouTube premiums fucking expensive unless you have a family one it is, yeah, I do. It's expensive. It's like twenty something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you do a family because if you do, if you do a single, it's like fucking like thirteen or fourteen dollars, So you might as well do a family and just split that ship or whatever. Like like say, I'm just saying, like if you it's like Spotify, the doing a duo or something or family much cheaper than doing a single, The.
Speaker 1: Thing for me is like I've canceled real streaming services. I've like I canceled Hulu, I canceled HBO. I'm not canceled. Like YouTube is like the one that like it's probably like the last on the chopping block.
Speaker 6: I use it.
Speaker 1: I use it so frequently, it's so reliable. Same.
Speaker 4: I just it's weird because I don't use the music service.
Speaker 1: Though I don't use it either, I like, I like there being a separation of things. I think this is like where we come from too, Like we're older, yea, it's like we're used to like things having like even just devicess. Like this is my iPod, it plays music. This is my you know computer, it does computer things. Yeah, it's my video game console. It plays video games, maybe watches DVDs. Now that everything's kind of the same kind of bleeds together. Yeah, but like I like that YouTube is where I go to find videos, and I like Spotify is where I go to find music. That's probably like an old sentiment. I'm sure a lot of people don't care. Although this video on Spotify now and that was really fucking weird. Yeah, it's good in pretty wild the world, like oh, that's not gonna work. Yeah, people were asking, like, why don't you do it for the stark times, Like, I don't know how that works. Just go on YouTube, like I don't know, Like I feel like Spotify so clearly not a video service that we might just be old. Yeah, I don't even know, but I feel like you need like special privileges to do it. I think you can do it, like already. I don't know. I don't I don't handle that end of the show. I really have no. I don't even genuinely don't know.
Speaker 4: I haven't an RSS thing to do it. I haven't seen like like an option saying hey you can now. Maybe it's there and I've just ignored it.
Speaker 1: It might be there, probably liked the back ends of those sites are really fucking yeah whatever whatever, go to YouTube.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll figure yah, I'd rather it just be on one. I don't know if it becomes so easy that, like, you know, I'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it was an intense demand and it's easy, we'll do it. Yeah, Like I just don't see it right, you'll let us know. Getting jerked off to completion by an arcade cal machine. I paid five hundred dollars and was not worth it.
Speaker 1: Three x O. Realizing if Sweeney was a white woman, he would be Keisha Gray. Who that is? I've heard that name, but that is the porn star is dumb. I don't know. I'm thinking she got beat like really bad with her husband, who was a porn star as well. That tracks, that's I see the parallels. Yeah, beating up by your husband who's also a podcast sturp and smoking joking. Uh, emoticon is going like this.
Speaker 5: Goku and chi Chi both speak with hick dialects in Japanese, hence being dubbed with Southern accents.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see, that's interesting. They are hicks, they are men. They are like, yeah, backwards. I guess that makes sense. That's gross though, and I would hate uh, like a Kentucky Goku, you know, like that's disgusting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yoll, I mean I'm going super sying, okay, yoga, the cold, the treat.
Speaker 1: You can't you help me pull my colon back in? Oh, ship Goku, I don't know. I never done handled the colon before. It was like my family, my parents, idiots, Oh my fucking why why is there? Why is there? Colon's always falling out come, punch me in the head again. It's the only time I feel alive. He just what is like? I love you? Go on and remember that you're a good kid. Good you'd help me with my col real quick though. Everything doesn't I have a colon? Probably you can't. You can't say cannon. This is into the colon verse. There's just so many colons falling out in so many different universes. Into the colon versus crazy you, docks, gay man and Iran. You built Kazinski's bomb, mister grinch, Obie, want you blow me? Waiting for the sweet hunting tear? I want his pelt crimelon grandma on fifty to fifty cento, my piss drinking squirrel girls thigh sweat. They made her. They gave her a lot of body thigh sweat. Damn. I don't want to drink sweat. I'm sorry. I'm not that horny. I'm pretty. I'm not horny. I wouldn't drink swirew even even in my prime, I don't. I don't want to drink sweat, and my most ravenous I would not be drinking sweat. I would say.
Speaker 4: The most I do is like say ever like high school or we were like all at school all day, we had pe and all this stuff. So if you like hooked up after that, like youre was a glistening coat of like sweating because you have not showered, so like at that point, like even like say if you were there's a little that was like my maxim.
Speaker 1: In my school, there was a kid. There's a kid he would always get get beat up in the locker room. Here.
Speaker 5: You beat up so bad that his colin would fall out and they would ring his colon. It would ring, his colony would drink stuffing would ring out of his colon.
Speaker 1: I try, I almost pivoted to colon and I was like, no, don't do it there. This is different. Beaten so fat coaling fell outs, fucked up.
Speaker 4: I'm sure in the Midwest somewhere in a bump fuck Kentucky town that has happened.
Speaker 1: That has absolutely been on the border, on the Mississippi border, that has happened. They beat him up and they started sucking on his colon like a like.
Speaker 9: A chit lit dude, we're in the middle, we're on the borderline. We're in between you know, fucking Mississippi and whatever. The other state is we're savages.
Speaker 1: Get him. Skeeter law does not apply to us on the border. We are borderlanders. We are borderlanders. We are somn city. We are here to suck on your coaling.
Speaker 9: We are is great and dried up over there, coling, you gonna look like ets when we're done.
Speaker 1: Honey, be careful, do not go through that border because the colon raiders might get you. What do you mean out, Darla, It's not real. That's not in the Old Lives tales like the dumb stupid wore bitch you are. Let's go on adventure Skip and his dogs like Wolf, I'm not going they're gonna.
Speaker 4: I don't think what idea, man, Mark, I really enjoys my colon.
Speaker 1: So you was gonna have to go there? Body yourse lovelsome, But I stays here and grabs the model rifles. Wolverine growls the person out of the ground. They bury themselves, fork and spaghetti. Your cold is digging his ass whole raw yanked out and then he goes and he goes in with no resistance. He just golden slow. Oh it is like that's way too sentual, dude, that's way you gotta be in and out. It's it's like it's cold though, mister vast blinding kids.
Speaker 5: Lee Harvey Oswald, right before shooting, yelling, if they set what these are great today, Lee Harvey Oswald, right before shooting, right before the shooting, yelling, if.
Speaker 1: They set that Kennedy free, it'll be the end of all of us. No.
Speaker 5: No, I saw daddy sucking sand under the missiletoe. Uh, big Daddy, Hey, big daddy. Derek updated us on Ethan Ralph.
Speaker 1: I did a little bit, but yeah, he's he's he's uh contempt up core. He pleaded guilty. I guess if he fus up one more time, he'll go to prison, but maximum security Ralph securement sentence only by Portuguese people. That are gonna be they said, into a Portuguese prison. That would be so funny. His natural natural, the Portuguese, Portuguese man. I love it. I love that he's been beaten up multiple times, amazed by the same group. I love It's he's my I'm telling you he's the underdog. It's like people are missing every Internet archive person what do you call them? The Internet art is at all, They're all missing this guy. I was like, what is wrong with you. It's like the JF people and the Crew crime people. They're missing that gold. It's like Leo, it really is crazy to me that that that situation is not makes no fucking sense to me anyway, Hey, big Daddy Derek, Oh okay, read that waste like five eighty three Pepeni Brothers report jd Vance's sexual relations with Cherry from People's Playhouse Doc Doncerson. You he come back, be a good comebouns and co back to back to me, come back to me a big fan out. I'm lying to punch being the stomach and that.
Speaker 7: On the ground.
Speaker 1: I can't deal with these colon jokes for a lifestyle now. Something wrong with the colon, something wrong with you is this is a little too much PTSD. That's better. I don't know how to do that accent. That's harder. That's a harder. I'm trying to act. Also, the way that he does these little mannerism, it's more in the inflection than in the accent. I thought, it's weird you well your colon. Somebody that can h gage six I'm right doing a bottle pep.
Speaker 5: I'm working on a submission for a T shirt idea. When I'm done, where can I send it so you guys see it?
Speaker 1: Let me have a PC of Colan st that's a good question. Oh wait what, so he says, peep, I'm working on a submission for a T shirt idea. When I'm done, where can I send it so you guys can see it? Oh? Uh snark Tank Team at gmail email dot com.
Speaker 5: Yes, snark Tank Team at gmail dot com. Uh, yeah, that's that's where we're most likely to see, like serious stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh ewie, you could tag us, but like, yeah, the tags, but you would have to tag my alt to account. You have to tag gun Ray Chris specifically, because I don't get my notifications. Dms are open on Twitter, I see I get very few, so I see them all. So that's if that's another one. But the email should be fine. Kingston will see it. Yeah all right. Uh, this isn't meant to be mean, but I don't see the progress everyone's saying Sween has made. There's no shame in trying ozempic. Well, first of all, ozempic is insane. Isn't that like money? Well, isn't ozempic like what? It's a It's a it's a dietary thing. But it's well, they're using it's it's completely there. There there is brand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's I forgot what the actual drugs called, uh, because there's different versions of it now, but uh, it is an acceptable off label thing now it is now. At first, the only argument before was that, hey, you're taking away from people that legitimately need it for the diabetic purposes. But now that it's in abundance because of the demand and so now I my only pushback is that long term it hasn't been that's it. There hasn't been long term. That's what I directly talked to a doctor about. They were like, no, there's no long term testing. It was like if they were like, if you can lose weight, which I have lost weight without using drugs, they were like, do that a.
Speaker 1: Way to do it? Anyway? Yeah, I don't think it's and there's nothing much as it's healthy for different But the thing is that, like it's there's nothing wrong with using it. You are correct, there's nothing wrong with using it. If it's going that can teach your quality of life, don't do it. I just think that clearly something that is this fast working when it comes to because in the ideal world, that's what happens. You know, there is a drug you can just take that will help you lose weight and be healthier. That don't how people live longer. That is the way to do it. There's no reason to be ashamed of taking drugs to help you living better, living for ten years, I mean, I know. Also the people are the doctors are like, oh, there's no point You've lost like thirty five pounds, Like, there's no why would you use it?
Speaker 4: Well, in the in the eyes of media, you have not had this major transformation, like in this amount of me.
Speaker 1: Well, they are not going to like one hundred and fifteen pounds or whatever I'm going I'm not gonna drop that many pounds that fast.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Also, relatively a lot of people have this problem, and I have to like, you have to ground yourself and remember.
Speaker 1: Even when it comes to that ud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a couple well a couple of years is a tiny fraction of your lifespan. So the idea that you need to lose this significant amount of weight this quickly is stupid. You can literally take five years and lose ten pounds a year. You know, I'm just saying even though you've done more than that, but like say it, it's all going towards this goal to where you're healthier, and.
Speaker 1: It feels terrible. It felt terrible at first. Like dieting is not bad anymore. I think that's like a really not a big problem. It is how often you're used to doing stuff like whatever you're eating. Yeah, like definitely, definitely. It's hardest during write this period right now because obviously it's holiday time. Everybody's eating is this fucking shitty food which sucks a huge amount of plus people are like busy, so that's been tough. But like, huh, I mean, hey, Bud sif Way, huh go away, go away. I'm glad you noticed that. I appreciate you. I think ways go away rights like get out of it. Well go away is like so what it's like, there it goes m That's how I've heard it used in my family. That's kind of like the context clues kind of indicated that's what it is. Okay, there he goes, there goes Siway. Yeah you good, nigga. I was watching a video on on Twitter just now of what his name bam Mar Jerr. He was doing like a weird trick on his skateboard, which is the saying is he's still skateboarding. He's mad fucking old now, but skateboards. Yeah, it's crazy. But he fell down really hard and its coldest came out. Goddamn it. It was like a tent like uh huh at the skate park is so gross, like down, rolls, rolls over, it's a fucking tire mark on. It's coling. Yo, that's run over so bad, you're coling it's tire marks. That's fucking next level to the tune of Hot to Go f A G g O t Y as gay guys having gay hot secks d e A d CEO. Uh John Strickland Uh marks eighteen eighty nine, Sweeney tipping his weave Fedora at Lily, saying, my bitch bitch, I like my bitch is pretty good. Yeah uh the first to key. David had to skip back to see if Derek really said Boner's gape three. Oh. Probably sounds like something you would say, Oh, yeah, I did.
Speaker 4: I mean I think one of the episodes, literally when we were talking about ball this game that was.
Speaker 1: Might be called the actual title.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that sounds it's literally boned and the thumbnail is censored. Uh shadow hearts giant tids and then a fucking naked dwarf.
Speaker 5: It is not proportionally similar at all. Swen flushes the gap uh in his teeth with Lily.
Speaker 1: Just grab that's so disgusting. Don what you do? Cool?
Speaker 5: This is the toughest arc show for a long time. Can't wait for the next BG three updates the fucking Sterians title again and he enjoyed pre rise.
Speaker 1: I can definitely impregnate Sweden's tooth Uh, Sweden's tooth gap? You said, Sweden, Sweeden. Don't know if you did this on mobile and it autocorrected, but it probably did. Blake eight nine six radio Head, Nice pen. Do you think Brian Towns's last words were whoa, Well, he's not Mario, He's not Mario. He would be like I guess he would just like kinda we just kind of disappear and turn into like a small set of numbers real quick. Yeah, I guess. So that's kind of how they die. Who's they all? Right? Listen, the enemies and Mario. I'm not trying to trying to make like I'm not I'm not saying they with like with three parents dun dun dun dun dun dun dun. Anyway, I like how the the old like that sound effect when you would hurt d d D didn't didn't Spider Moon Uh, Alaska oil field trash because you hear on most of m g S five is Philer Miller, Texas Tata salad. Young Sheldon getting lost in Sweden? Wait, what the fuck is that happening again? Oh no, it's just the same, Okay, Young Sheldon getting lost in Sweden's tooth gap. Uh. Steve Rkle viciously raping Johnny five for sign don from et onto a robot Johnny five from short Short circuit Hot, It's not really I don't think he could rate a robot. Watch Steve Verkle, watch watch me work, watch me? Yeah? Is that a challenge challenge? I will do that. Steve Kle is fucking black Sheldon. But uh, he's not, I mean kind of. I mean that's not totally accurate. No, sevele is not autistic. He's just weird. Yeah, he's just insane. He's crazy, I mean, is clearly autistics. That show again, tell him he's not autism coded.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess, so Stefan isn't though altered his autistic ego not autistic.
Speaker 11: He's not autistic because his alter ego is it. He gets in the machinery idea. He gets in a machine. He gets in a machine, the machine turns him into Stefan. Stefan is a is.
Speaker 4: A dwelling of You need to watch it again, Stepha. Actually so no, see, Steve Arkle is not autistic Stepan. He steps out of the machine and there's a train in his hand and there's sonic in his other.
Speaker 1: He swap as fun but you see he has Stephen Erkele the man. Yeah, Steve autistic. Steve Arkle is a character, not autistic.
Speaker 5: Step is not autistic, but they are under the umbrella of an autistic They're trapped.
Speaker 4: In the body of Stephen Kle before it is autistic autism coded.
Speaker 1: But this was before we understood, right, So it's like, yeah, it's name characters that are artists that or people don't think autistic. I think solid stick has to be autistic. Solid Snake like specifically solid snake, or like all all things, every single character like maybe big big so big bosses, not so just all the clones. Okay, yeah, I agree with that. I think all the clones are like because they're fucked up. They're all they're like, they all have like they that came out right that that is not what I mean. But at the same time, at the same time, on a recent sacred I mentioned Autism Speaks and I said that Autism Company by Accident Autism Cover, they make autisms. Yeah, they make Yeah, I mean they make vaccines. Crazy. You can just NIKKYI niy ziggy no, no, Paul Watson's hands here we have consumed. The body can't wait for so you're next. Preheated to movies. I've seen the first one. I watched enough show. Okay, I saw the first one Hi in theaters. I took a gummy and I went to see and I don't remember anything. I like a lot wasn't in theaters. I thought it came out during like the Pandy beginning, right before the lock down.
Speaker 5: It was the last movie that people could see right right right, was like, man, what a an omen that like Sonic Sonic we came out and the world shut down.
Speaker 1: That's funny, It's crazy, that's funny. Anyway. Uh preated toe Sorrmus Jackson badly brave dog the baby on. Oh, that's amazing, that's I would watch the funk out of that show. Hi baby that you need Christ, brother, you need Christ. Go with Christ. And he just puts this baby in gold with the baby with no fucking seat, just put in the back of it. It comes. Take it to the infanty skinning machine. Oh my god, Oh my good.
Speaker 4: Where did you get Where did you get this? Why is this specific clean a thing?
Speaker 1: It's a Costco next to the fucking ro hypno baby, next to the fucking Costco guys. We're Costco guys, of course, babies of baby brand machinery. You're adjusted your whizzler the skin his baby pulls it out the other end. Actually one of the most This feels like an insane It does look on one a fever. Oh my fucking god.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Uh he's fucking doppler. He's Doppler effecting. Oh my god, we got it. He's speeding by these people with the business. Uh. A theory needs a theory needs help.
Speaker 5: Blauring his weapon Halo three can't help you there, sorry, Orange Man Hunter naphram melpous one and rounding out, rounding out our list the King pap hazard.
Speaker 1: Ain't he glorious? My nigga? He's been consistent for many man, that's crazy. Yeah, what is how how he's dound? Do you like Michael Winslow? What the fuck.
Speaker 6: He says?
Speaker 1: It sounds like it really is crazy that he can do that. I don't know that. That's like a Michael wing, not on purpose. I don't think I can't whistle like that. I can't do it. I have no lungs. As much as you can let all the air come out, I can't do that. That's crazy. I felt I was gonna throw up right now trying to close your lungs. You gotta make your lungs. Taught you gotta shut your fingernails in a little bit like everything on your body and your hair strings all right, pull your colin a little bit up to the surface. I don't get the I out of here. We got more. Yeah, it comes down. It's like it goes back like a Zeno war. Bye guys, So they got that from Bye guys. This is fucking dark. You ever shoot your colling through your mouth like a gal war check mm hmmm