Speaker 1: Dedi White my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at de d White. Links to all of our social media is in the episode description. Please make sure you support the creators that come on our show, otherwise they stop coming on our show. So bare minimum go follow on social media anything. If you have money further than that, definitely consider buying content. Dede, thank you so much for coming on with menight. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Let me start with the boring question, the common one that always comes through. How did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry? Was it a was it a coming off a cliff and you were just fully into it? Did you tiptoe in? What was your whole entrance into this field?
Speaker 2: I actually was a swinger, okay, seemed to be from the swinger level first, where you're experiencing sex with a lot of different people, sharing with your husband, and then he was videoing me, and then we decided that he loves watching and posting me, and I've gotten popular with all the born industries and the swingers of course, and the fans out there. It took maybe about a year of doing swinging, which we didn't really We started a little bit when we were didn't have our children around for a while. There was a break where we had no children, came back with previous marriages things like this. Sure, so we got to have fun. Then we stopped because we had responsibilities. And then we went from the family time to us alone and had a lot of fun and started in the swing. But it was something where we were doing that for about a year and then when the videos were going up on a swinger that you put short clips on the swinger sites and on Twitter at that time. Now X and I was found and started to get into the pint industry that way. That's how it happened. I've met a lot of nice people. It's a lot of fun and we're just going along and doing a lot of pings.
Speaker 1: So a lot of the performers I've talked to recently got into it through swinging through the lifestyle. I always find it so fascinating. I've been with my wife since I was nineteen. I'm thirty eight now, I've not only have I not been in the swinging lifestyle whatsoever, I haven't even what was the term spread My seed or done whatever, and I'm okay with it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love my wife, I love our sex life, this and that. So I come to this completely from a place of ignorance, not rudeness or malice or anything. Can I ask when you can, I ask this, And if any of this is too personal, please let me know and I'll just you know, we'll cut it out. How long were you together with your husband before you decided to get into the lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well, honestly, when I met him with my second marriage, I was thirty and I did not know anything even the word what swinging meant. He was already into that, and that's how he was dating I apparently was with other couples. Then we ran into each other at a club, of course, and we dated, and then he started to introduce me to his friends, and I discovered the swinging lifestyle at thirty. Sure, at that time we didn't have our children. I had two girls, He had two girls, and our spouses had them at different times, and so that was a lot of fun at first. It was interesting, though, when he introduced me to that style, I was like, maybe he's not happy with me. Maybe I shouldn't be going on with this relationship, and it was like, well, I'll go a little bit further and see where it goes. But it was like off and on. Then we discovered that there were certain things I liked and he didn't like when we were meeting people, so we let it go for a while. We had our children, I'd say maybe twenty years went by, and when they finally grew up and they were out of the house, we decided to go back to the swinging lifestyle. And we did that because it was exciting. And after a while, when you're married, you do the same things repeatedly, Okay, the excitement starts to sway. Even though you love each other, those things you want to start making exciting again, and that's when we decided to go back. And at that time I decided that he liked he liked watching me with black men, So that was our king where he liked videoing. It wasn't necessarily him getting involved. He loved watching me, okay. So that's how we got it back into the swinging lifestyle and got to do what we were doing now.
Speaker 1: So it's such an interesting journey you have there because what I find my first questions, the first question I have is how much did the lifestyle or how it's approached or how you look into it change in the twenty years or so that you were out of it. I mean, I assume it would be like a one eighty you'd be going from a horse to a car, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Well from finding people and little clubs and secret areas through the newspaper those type of ways where now it's a website. It's all these people and they say where, what area they're at, what they're into. You don't have to sit there in a bar and talk to them and find out, well do I like? You can see what they look like. You can see how they their sexual desires are, and how they are on the website before you even meet them. Right, So it's and you can interact back and forth right website. So being in a place meeting outside and not comfortable and saying nope, you're not for me and goodbye, you can do this on the way. It's a lot easier with the internet, definitely. And then of course you can see where the house parties are the certain there's a lot more clubs out there. If you want to travel to a different town, they're already advertising where they're at there and you can even talk to those people before you even get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's a little more you're able to customize your experience almost a little bit more here, it's not And it seems like, I know, everyone gets so scared of the internet. It seems like there's less risk with this than just calling the number in the back of a dirty magazine or a newspaper or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, Yes, sure, yes, sure so, because you don't know if you're even saying there's there's females out there that only like to be with couples because they feel more comfortable with that. Sure, and being a single woman and trying to experience this on your own, you don't know what you're walking.
Speaker 1: Into, right, Can I ask did you have Okay, so you came into the quote the swinger lifestyle. I assume your marriage before that was much more vanilla, I mean very vanilla or Missouri Okay, all right, So when you came into this, was there any kind of rules or boundaries that you established early on with your husband maybe now your new husband in the lifestyle, and then did those eventually erode over time where it was a little bit like I you could go ahead and do yeah, go ahead and try that?
Speaker 3: Or were there just no rules from the beginning?
Speaker 2: Would we would talk it over beforehand or in the middle right at the moment. They were always good about when we went into a club or even meeting people on the website, that we would discuss it before we would go any further. The dos and don'ts. Sometimes you don't know what the don'ts are or theds until you start to get into it. Sure, so like dot being dominated, it's kind of interested me, but I didn't know how much. So he was there and we met somebody and he was showing us what certain things you do, and so it was a safe environment and we said yes to this, no to this, and that's the way. You know how we did it.
Speaker 1: Do you guys currently and if you don't want to disclose him, that's understandable as well. Do you currently have rules in place? And are those only applied towards lifestyle things or is it applied across the board for work as well, production shooting anything.
Speaker 2: I haven't run across it because a lot of people we know what we're looking for when we want to do video shoots. Before we have them come in to do the shoots, we're already talking to them about the dues and them don'ts gotcha. So's there's no surprises.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 1: And that's the best way to have it, right, no surprises, everyone having fun, good time.
Speaker 3: Let's be up front, let's be honest about it, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, there was one thing I was surprised that I would do. And when we would go to clubs, they always have the girls up there dancing, and that was something that I always loved dancing. That's how we met each other in a club dancing. So when I got up and started to strip on it with a stripper pole, I was shy, didn't really know what I was, you know, if I wanted to do it, But once I got up there, that was something that I experienced. So later on in years before I got into porn, when we got back into swinging, I actually told him how would you feel about actually working as a stripper in the evening for a while because I always wanted to experience that. He loved it. Yeah, those are things. We just worked with each other and we're wild people as it is, so we are open, very very much open to that one.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. Gotcha. A couple more questions about the lifestyle. Here is your husband. Are you okay with him engaging with other women throughout the time or is he primarily a watcher In this scenario.
Speaker 2: He watches. He's told me that. I've told him many of times, if you see somebody that you really want to be with, you know, I go for it. I'm open to it also, but yeah, I know you're always watching me. And he said no. He says, you're hard to replace.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's so sweet.
Speaker 1: So I was like, oh, okay, it's so funny because you understand I'm not in the industry as you are. I'm like periphery kind of. But I've spoken to enough people and interviewed enough people that from the outside perspective, the vanilla perspective, you might look at it. And again, I do not feel this way. But some one ignorant to the industry looks at it and be like, well, this guy, he's just kind of forcing his wife to go to swingers clubs and do this and that. And what they don't understand is those relationships don't last if you're making the woman do something she doesn't want to do.
Speaker 3: Hopefully she gets out of it quick, right.
Speaker 1: So there's this perception or whatever that especially if it's like a one way thing like oh, he doesn't hook up of people he or maybe the other perception is you you're not happy with him, so you have to go out and you're forcing him into this. This is entirely mutual. You both love what you're doing. You only got here because you loved it.
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 2: It is? I have to tell you one thing. You just reminded me out though. Sure, there was a time between the children growing up that it didn't work out for a while and I had gangway and he wanted to go back to that lifestyle when I wasn't ready. I had to get back and feel good about myself before I did it again. Even though I wasn't against it, I wasn't ready for someone to see me overway. Sure, And so that's another thing too a woman. My guys, I don't know if you're the same, but when a woman doesn't feel good about herself, that stops her from doing it too.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 1: So I don't know how to broach Oh, there is one last question about the lifestyle, and I don't think it applies to you, unfortunately if your husband is not. Also, my question is I always find this concept funny. Have either of you ever had to, quote unquote take one for the team. So I picture a couple and I picture looking at another couple and my wife is really in the guy and I'm looking at the girl, going this is gonna be a bummer for me. Have you or him either had to be like, I don't love this, but I'll do this one for you here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a time one I experienced that we were before we figured out that he really wanted to just watch me. There was an attractive blonde. My husband loves blondes, so I said, go for it, even though the guy the husband was by foot. But we didn't realize is after we're stripped off and he's on it, he's doing her. He doesn't have anything. It's like, uh okay. So we proceeded to try and he tried to please me another way. I was like the good Yeah, those situations happened. Yeah, sure, sure, because at that time they weren't showing people on the website. Clips weren't there. You were just that the complete communication on the internet wasn't there. It was just talking to people back and forth, got texting?
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: All right. Second, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: All right, let me dive into the content. I don't know how to approach this appropriately. You got into this industry a little bit older in life, right. I am thirty eight, and my bones feel like they're breaking every day when I get out of bed. I feel horrendous all the time. I'm not healthy. How do you do this?
Speaker 2: I work out all the time, gotcha, you can't slow down. After we got back into the industry. Thing that I always took care of myself. I didn't get way overweight. So now it's you get to the gym because you're joints. You have to be limber, You've got to take vitamins. There's just a lot of things you have to do, definitely, and it's worth it, though, because I'm seventy one and a lot of people I'm my younger sister, there's a really bad shape next to me. It's like a lot of people are ages. They're overweight now. They don't take care of themselves anymore. And I do the gym, I go cycling, I else. I love to be outside.
Speaker 3: That's right. It shows up later. In life.
Speaker 1: Then I guess like, if I'm lucky enough to make it to your age, I probably won't be unless I get start working at it now, and the audience should know that too.
Speaker 3: Indeed, here's seventy one you sent or seventy.
Speaker 2: I'll be seventy one next in two more weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations on your birthday. That is a that is crazy because you look phenomenal. I just say that from the outside, and your energy and your performances is that of a thirty year old woman. So congratulations on staying healthy and staying good. Knock on wood on that one. If I were to go to any of your personal channels and sign up, by the way, for people listening at d D White, make sure you follow the links in the episode description where you produce your own content, your own What am I seeing on that? What kind of content do you and your And is your husband a part of the filmmaking process, Like is he filming editing?
Speaker 3: He's off, he's that, Yeah.
Speaker 2: All of it. We recently had to rebrand and thank god we had the raw footage because we had to take it all down. Wow, okay, like six different sites and you're still in the process of doing it all. Heyry eds and posts, and sometimes I'll let them post some my area, but I have certain areas where I like to keep in touch with my fans.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: But I'll be honest with you. I heard you say D D. White. There's a musician called D D. White. Okay, so I'm d D. White x x x X.
Speaker 1: I apologize d D. White xx. That's on Twitter. But if we want to find content of you, I think it's at D D. White right the other places?
Speaker 3: Yes? Correct? Correct? Okay, Yeah, it looks to everything in the episode.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit those because we always want to make sure we're supporting these people.
Speaker 3: So can I Okay.
Speaker 1: The rebrand is interesting to me because I go old school with my knowledge of porn, Like I know porn stars from the nineties and this and that. Seka you were for a while Sacah Black, Right, Seka was a legendary big name. She was actually even a little bit outside of my range. But I I'm aware of Sekah. Why the rebrand out of that name only because I only ask because there's a lot of porn stars with the name Brittany. There's a lot of porn stars with the name whatever. You know, So why the rebrand? Was this not a legal issue as if you were bring sued, but maybe an administrative issue or.
Speaker 2: I think it was more of a trademark, even though I always said Zeka Black, But then since I look similar to her and back in those days, I guess fans were getting confused. So I just decided that it was better if I just rebranded to g D. White.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, g D Whitely.
Speaker 2: It's fun. It's funny. A lot of my fans though, they say, we know who you are. It's like they followed me. It's it's great, that's great. So what kind of content do you two like to make for yourself? Obviously if you're shooting for big studios or anything, you were kind of holding the what they want to do? What is something that you guys really like to put together? You get excited for It's Monday and you I can't believe we're shooting that on Friday. Yeah. I love shooting with black men. They they just have this different way about them that I love to shoot with black men. And my husband loves to do the videoing and editing it. Since my age, I'm actually doing a lot of steps son or not Grandma as much. They I haven't gotten into that. It's more of a milk area, gotcha, or the naughty neighbor things like that, gotcha. But it's it's nice. I'm excited right now about going to do a shoot with I'm going I love being in costume. Oh I'm going to be a police officer and I'm going to arrest arrest him because he's shoplifting.
Speaker 3: Sure, we take.
Speaker 2: Of little scenes like that to start, and then we of course get into the fun where I love the gang Thans, the DP and then the three esomes, but it's always everyone. All my fans tell me they love the wash the beginning, seeing whether I'm seducing them or they're seducing me. Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: Is there is okay working with black guys? Is that an aura thing? Is it a size thing? I'll tell you why. I've always loved in a racial porn, which people are trying to get away from that turn. So I don't know, whatever you believe is fine. I don't believe in any kind of racism or anything like that. So if you don't like the term, that's your thing, not you the audience. But whatever I like it because there's a beautiful contrast of color, you know, and I can go the other way to a white guy and black girl.
Speaker 3: I love just it looks like just.
Speaker 1: A beautiful kind of like Plato mashed together of all these people. What do you like about it? Is it a size thing? Is it a vibe thing? Is it a like I said, artistic? Okay, all right, so.
Speaker 2: I have a funny feeling. I'll give you a little story here. I'm the oldest set of five kids. I had to take care of three braddy brothers. So oh I all I can imagine is that maybe because I had to deal with my brothers that I don't want anything to do with white and my father back in our days, my day, we weren't allowed to mix and it was something that you just didn't do. And it's like I always hated that as a young kid, that that was not right. And I don't know if that's in me. I really don't know.
Speaker 1: When I meet performers who really love again, sorry for the term in a racial porner shooting anything like that, I always like to ask, are you running away from racism in your family? Not in a negative way like you experienced it? Young and you hated it and you go, fuck it, I'm gonna not engage with this. Or maybe you had like a very open hippie family and you never even saw it as a different thing. You just kind of engage. But it's normally one of those two where it's kind of like, okay, you know, get it. I totally get it.
Speaker 2: And of course me being older and that that's all you heard back back in that time. Sure, yeah, yeah, that you couldn't but.
Speaker 1: That the great con The thing with you is, again we've already discussed your age is clearly just a number in this scenario, like you were in a much better shape. But if I were to say I'm gonna put an older lady here with this young, black, vibrant like dynamo, that creates this fun contrary where I'm like, oh my, is she going to make it out of here?
Speaker 3: Okay? What is you know?
Speaker 1: And at the end, you're loving it, you're smiling, you're covered in calmb whatever this situation is, and everything's good and we're happy.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. I've had a couple of eighteen year olds that once they come they want to keep going. It's like, oh wow, this is great.
Speaker 1: I love it is okay, So then the age thing too, Let me ask about that. Are you are you as long as everyone's legal eighteen plus? Are you free working with anyone? Do you have preferences in the age range you like to work with?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, that's just so they're into me. I'm into that. It doesn't matter. Most of the time, I don't even know how old they are. When they're at eighteen, they're on set, they're usually making a big deal about that age, so that's how I find out. But normally, no, it's just whether we're are personalities click sure, which most of the time they do. So that's what happens, and we go for it because it's fun.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 1: I won't ask you to identify by name at all, but I want to get a contrast here, if possible. Have you been on a good mainstream production and a bad mainstream production and what separates the two. What can producers who are listening to this right now do to make a set a little more friendly, something that fits what you like. Maybe you've never had a bad experience, and if so, great, knock on wood, you won't have any going forward. But if you have had a like subpar or this was only Okay, what do you want from a director or a producer to bring to the set for you?
Speaker 2: It's not really the director or the producers. It's more they're trying to make it all happen, and talent will cancel at the last minute, and they have to find somebody over there on that set, and then everybody's got to sit around after getting up early in the morning and getting ready themselves, and we're sitting around. That's happened a few times, but it's understandable. But as far as the director, the video guys, and the people that are getting the costumes and together, it's not really on them. So it's and then of course they pull the talent in later on and they've already been at one another shoot. Then it really gets difficult. Okay, the poor guys, they shouldn't have volunteered.
Speaker 3: That's true. Yeah, don't sign up for the job if you can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So those those types of situations have happened. But you know, when you got everybody sitting there and you need to have someone to get the shoot done, you know.
Speaker 1: So professionalism, it sounds like is what might Again, it sounds like you haven't been on a bad set, but like a bad bad set, you know, I guess that's what it would separate it. This is a business. Let's approach it like a business. It's a real fun business. This guy over here gets the fuck D D. White today. It's a great business. Let's just all be on time and work the way we're supposed to. So, how okay, all right, I'm gonna do a thing on here. I like to call stat check. Now, stat check is entirely wrong. It is based on the Internet Adult film database day track. Some of your scenes, some of your scenes don't show up here. This happens that whatever. It's wrong. So these numbers are gonna be wrong. But I like to use it as a milestone. So when I interview you a year from now and you have all these AVN awards around you, I'm gonna go see where you were before. The number of scenes I have for you is ninety seven. The number of guys you have worked with forty nine, number of girls you have worked with ten one AVN nomination, zero wins so far?
Speaker 3: Is that correct? From what you know? At least at the end with the nominations and such.
Speaker 2: Well, two nominations, I.
Speaker 3: Will correct that things the.
Speaker 2: Season Performer, niche Performer of the Year, and fan's favorite milk gotcha?
Speaker 3: Gotcha? Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Any of those wins yet or no, we're still working on that. I know I got nominated for a podcast one. There's podcasts that listen that have three million listeners. So look, I'm middle of the road. I'm going to have to work my way up to that. But just being nominated is a good feeling, right.
Speaker 2: WHOA Definitely, Yeah, it was exciting to walk the red carpet. It's it's a great experience and being in the and the audience, just watching the awards, it was it was fun.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you? Can I ask you a dumb question? Did you walk the red carpet with your husband or a performer.
Speaker 2: With my husband?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: And then when we got up to the photos, stepped off to the side and then I went up by myself.
Speaker 3: Gotcha. Oh see that's nice.
Speaker 1: And how important is it having a partner who is one hundred percent all in with you on this?
Speaker 3: It's a requirement, it has to be right.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's definitely. Definitely. If you don't, it's a lot tougher. I know right now, I've got to. I hired a new PR guy and it helps a lot. But my husband, my gosh, he's I guess you could say, my producer.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, he got to because he's doing the video and editing and the posting.
Speaker 1: I always ask this question, and you're very lucky to have a husband that's willing to do this type of stuff. I always ask it, and it's a snarky question, but it's when you got into porn, did you realize it would be ninety five percent administrative work and video editing and or did you just think you were going to be having fun fucking young looking guys.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't think it would be this much work, right, as far as I want to pull myself away from the computer and have a lot more fun. So we're in the process of getting there though. That's why the PR guy and we're real we're gradually getting to where we can get some more help here. I have my daughters are very talented. I have one girl that does my advertising in my artwork, So we're going to get more help.
Speaker 3: So again, we kind of touched on this off air.
Speaker 1: You're willing to say whatever you're willing to say, and I'm totally fine, just accepting that. You said your daughter also may have tiptoted or worked in the industry as well.
Speaker 2: I I well, between my husband and I we have five girls, okay, all right, So and they're very talented because we've had a past business that they've taken over and this is our retirement, so they I've got one that does artwork that is very very good. She does my banners, she does my logos everything, and she's a big, big help. Now, I'm my younger daughter that's was later that she was adopted. She's twenty four, and she's into all. She's got her own kink on only fans and a couple other places. I don't know what they are because we don't We don't know, we don't see. We just interact with Instagram. Got to figure out, you know. She helps me with my promotion, promoting things, and she gives me a lot of advice. I don't give her much advice because that age group they know it all.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, let me ask this is there. Did you always just raise a open and whatever fac Like I think if my mom asked me to help edit, you know something of her getting you know, banged by black dudes. I would while I would accepted as her life, I would also for a second go I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to cut that together. I can't do it. So is that the thing or was there a time of acceptance that need it to be? Like, I need you to know I love doing this and I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: They know that I what I do, what my chink is. They don't see it. That's hobby's job. They just do the pictures and the artwork of me.
Speaker 3: Got it? Okay, they don't do that.
Speaker 2: They don't do the videos and the edits.
Speaker 1: So everyone's aware. We just stay in our own corners while doing.
Speaker 3: Things as their own quarter. Okay, all right, totally makes sense.
Speaker 1: Are there any types of shoots or scenes that you've either maybe when I say this, I always wonder like if there's a specific tit type or niche or any like a gangbang, a bukaki of this or that. Is there anything that you've done in your personal life or haven't done in your personal life that you want to incorporate into your porn life as well that you haven't done it.
Speaker 2: I would like to start to do more videos with the cuck holing where it's a white guy with the black guy, but then they are interacting more. But it's hard where the cuck hold will actually stuck cock on a black guy. Okay, because you don't. You don't see too much of that.
Speaker 1: No, I normally turn it off at the end when the guy starts cleaning with his tongue. That's a personal preference of mine. I totally understand people enjoy that. Would you incorporate your husband in that scenario? Or would we do another performer with another performer? Okay, but it's hard for us to find people like that. There are a lot of people that love it, but they won't show their faces. Interesting, Okay, could you bring it because there's definitely mainstream people right that do that, Like I think of cuckold Session a bunch of different websites that end it with like a cleanup or whatever you'd like to refer to it as. Uh, so you haven't shot anything like that yet or you just like shooting the Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I started. I did two shoots a couple of years ago. But that was really lucky to find. Oh no, that's what it was. They the cuckhold had to wear masks. So we decided not to do that direction anymore and put it off. But we're thinking about going back into it if we can, because there are a lot more people that are doing it now, and so maybe we will. We can find talent that will do it. Sure, but then also we need to have a black guy that will let them set their cock.
Speaker 3: So you need it.
Speaker 2: It's difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to almost guys who were by willing, by curious whatever.
Speaker 2: Right exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and oh were they maybe they were they not showing their face because they were embarrassed by that, I guess, So why be in it? Then, why be in it at all? Don't do that?
Speaker 3: Just suck cock on the side, you know whatever?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, there's a lot of that in the swinging lifestyle, so that's why it just will come out.
Speaker 1: Sure, So can I ask again this is this is? This is more towards your lifestyle type of thing, because I'm always fascinated by this too. Again, vanilla perspective outside totally doesn't understand anything other than just a regular relationship. I hear that and I go, oh, common internet term, her husband's a cock. That's not always the scenario. Does he like any of the humiliation in person? Or is he that's not it He's just a watcher. No, just a watcher. Yeah, yeah, okay, you know it's a fun I've interviewed so many women who came from and it's the same story.
Speaker 3: None of them are.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any real cucks in the world from everyone I've interviewed and talked to.
Speaker 2: No, they don't come out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in a scenario where it got uncomfortable, like a guy was like, or does it not bother you? Like you guys like I'm fucking better than your husband? Where you're like, oh, maybe don't say that. Quiet down, he don't love that.
Speaker 2: Well, you're saying as far as somebody better than him.
Speaker 1: Well, or somebody or some guy declaring it like maybe that's his dirty talk. The black guy's like, oh, I'm better than your and does your husband not give a shit about that?
Speaker 2: Or no, no he doesn't care. Yes, it has happened. We've shot things where we've told them to cock to the camera. The POV. We'll talk to the camera and tell them that it's it's it doesn't bother him at all.
Speaker 3: Sure, it's just production, right, it's just yeah there you go. All right? Fair enough?
Speaker 1: Can I asked, have you okay, in your personal life and on film, what is like the largest gangbang you've been a part of? Any idea?
Speaker 2: H Well, when I was a swinger, it was eighteen guys I in a porn and a shoot was just a house party with the swing swinging lifestyle. And that's actually the time I decided it's time to go, you know, move on to porn.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was eighteen eighteen black men and it was a blast. I had a blast and the gang thing in the foreign industry. It was eight guys a black man.
Speaker 1: And what kind of frozen vegetables did you sit on when you got home?
Speaker 4: None?
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough? Bags of peas work well from what I've heard.
Speaker 3: By the way, my dice.
Speaker 2: Were a little sore. That's about it.
Speaker 3: Fair enough.
Speaker 4: And it was you said it was eight in on screen? Yes, base okay? And that was what was that called? I don't remember the name of it. It was with the TEAMVP.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: In fact, that was my very first professional shoot.
Speaker 1: Interesting okay, wow, so I mean you again we went back to like one of the first things I said, you didn't tiptoe in.
Speaker 3: Huh, you dove off that cliff?
Speaker 2: This jumped? Yes?
Speaker 1: How was that overwhelming at the time, even though you really liked it? I mean, there's is there a huge difference I would assume, and I've heard that there is a huge difference between personal and then on set.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't think that it'll be kind of on them oney. The type of person were was well on a video on one bangs, that's what's any Yeah, just read it.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: We are okay, let me ask this is my last question I have for you here. Then I got one quick social media thing. What are the goals going forward? Are you living just day to day at this point?
Speaker 3: What scenes?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 3: Do you have some ultimate I tau you want to get to Do.
Speaker 1: You want to be doing this till you're ninety Do you guys want to make ten million dollars and get out?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What is the game plan? Is there any game plan?
Speaker 2: Well, my mom lived till she was ninety one. She was in good shape. So as far as me quitting right away here, you have no time. I don't even think about quitting. Sure, not right now? No, it's my goals. I would love to since I'm rebuilding my branding now my name definitely shoot for more big companies. I live in Florida and I don't want to move to Cali or Las Vegas, but I plan on traveling a lot more and hopefully shoot. I shoot a lot independent, but I'm hoping that I will start to shoot more for the bigger industries.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, gotcha? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, ladies and gentlemen, if you are currently running a porn production company that specializes in very large African American gentlemen and you would like to get in touch, you can find D D. White at d D White xx on Twitter, but on all the other sites where we really want to drive you to, especially if you want to see her personal content, the stuff she makes with her husband.
Speaker 3: I met him before this.
Speaker 1: He seemed very nice, So just so everyone knows, you can check that out at d D White links to everything in the episode description.
Speaker 3: Didi, thank you so much for coming on with me today.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, Thanks for inviting me. We'll see you next week. Okay, bye bye