Speaker 1: Well, come back, you've crossed the line.
Speaker 2: This is deplorable.
Speaker 1: Coordination on cold of conspiracy, where blood is the blue brind in the potato and there're stitches nail the skin. That's it.
Speaker 2: It is so store up great selling.
Speaker 1: Futures, sell by sell from backroom laps to the glowing streets.
Speaker 2: They call it prigress. We call it a watery looking questioning and cracking loud get turned to the florable conation. That's pracy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and today, of course, my favorite bestie of all time, the beautiful, talented, intelligent miss Heidi.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, darling, Thank you, thank you, Heidi. Love of the Unfiltered Rise. For anybody that doesn't know me, hopefully you guys do, and you're just frequent flyers to our websites or our shows, whichever the case may be. Check us out on Patreon, of course for these awesome episodes, because they're getting better and better. Me and Janet are on fire and she's my bestie, and we can deviate from a red script. In fact, I don't own a teleprompter, so there's that and we actually research.
Speaker 3: You don't own and say I'm.
Speaker 2: A little angsty today.
Speaker 3: You know, well you have reason to be a little angsy today. But we're not going to get in that. But the people that are listening in on the call or who are on the call go to hell anyway. Ah, absolutely, anyone off that's just too bad. So today, my wonderful friend and I are going to be talking all about the blood and boyl boy, is there some stuff in here. So I'm going to start out like on a very calm level and then it's going to get away more crazy and so, you know, glad to have everybody along for this ride today. So the first thing we're going to talk about today is blood doping. For people don't don't know what that is, who've never heard of that. This was actually a scandal that was made famous during the Tour de France with Lance Armstrong, and it is the practice of increasing your own red blood cells to enhance oxygen delivery and endurance. So basically kind of like making you a super athlete or dare I say a super soldier.
Speaker 2: Does green? Okay, if they think.
Speaker 3: That doesn't happen in a military setting, you are sadly mistaken.
Speaker 2: So can you see this? Ah just Lance himself getting some theory. He's just getting his vitals. But you know, we know what he did, Lance, and yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 3: So blood doping is three different mechanisms, right, So you can have an autoligous transfusion, which means that you withdrew storied your own blood and they're going to reinfuse that back into you. Although I will say, kind of like we talked about before with the tightened regulations and stuff, is that as possible? So they have the other mechanisms now, and it's called injections with EPO, which is a rethrow point and what that is It is actually manufactured in your bone marrow and it causes your blood cells to generate. And so these these injections that they have are the second method and then the third that then is synthetic oxygen carriers, which is kind of a newer process which will get into in a short bit. We'll break all that down. But at what point does enhancing your blood become altering your identity?
Speaker 2: Well, when we get into the transfusion pieces, I have quite the Mormon story, So we can go then or now I'm not sure. It kind of fits in between the two. But it gets weird because you know, Mormons. I don't know what y'all are doing. Guys, why where?
Speaker 3: What is it with always with the Mormons?
Speaker 2: I know, why are the Mormons?
Speaker 3: Mormons? Mormons cut out?
Speaker 2: Really? Well, maybe it's because they're rich, right, like rich people. This is some weird rich people ship for sure. So this Brian Johnson, and he is a transhumanist Mormon, okay and.
Speaker 3: Not so let me just put this in there. Not Brian Johnson from a CDC.
Speaker 2: Just no, no, no, weirdo. Brian Johnson, multi millionaire, has too much time on his hands. Uh so he thinks he's gonna live forever. And this is quite the situation with him and the things that he has been practicing. So this is a little article about him. The multi millionaire, multi millionaire entrepreneur infused himself with blood from his seventeen year old son. Is that legal? And a question for ever? For ever? Well, I'm not just.
Speaker 3: Gonna say what. Wait, don't don't click off that picture.
Speaker 2: Go back to It's gonna get even better.
Speaker 3: No, go back to that picture. I have I have something to say. What in the actual fetish world. Is this man wearing he looks I.
Speaker 2: Think this is the sun. I think this might be the sun, but I can't tell because they look a whole lot alike. But maybe it's him. He looks very effeminate, and that also is a little strange. But this picture nothing says I'm a creepy guy like this.
Speaker 3: This is like like arm in arm with your son with naked upper butty my son.
Speaker 2: Okay, for context, my seventeen year old son is pretty in touch with his feminine side and if you tried to do this with him, if his dad did, he would be like, what am I doing?
Speaker 3: So, which begs the question, especially with this picture with the nakedness and the creepy going on him up your robutting interference, interference of the under eye, white ship.
Speaker 2: You know what's that? Uh?
Speaker 3: Your your thing froze and you got really rowbody, so I don't know what you of course.
Speaker 2: Of course, okay, so I'll start that little share again and I can't see, so always say something when you're when when that weirdness happens, So stop it, Jim, can you hear me? Okay?
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 2: Nothing says I'm a creepy guy like this photo too, So.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, well, and his coloration looks really flunky in his face and in his neck. But I'm gonna say with with these two, oh, he has what is that DNA on his own?
Speaker 2: I was trying to look at that too.
Speaker 3: So my thinking with this weird man and being into transhumanism and all that, and the very uncomfortable naked pictures with him and his son, did he specifically have this child for this particular purpose, for the blood doping and for that? Is it a real human being or was he a cloned human being? Since they look.
Speaker 2: They look a lot like Yeah, and he doesn't just stop there. Don't worry, Jenny, it gets more fun. So this guy, Time magazine did a whole piece on him, okay, and it says the next day Johnson walks me through his routine step by step. He wakes up at four fifty three and delayed his routine till seven so I could observe him. His bedroom has nothing in it, no photos, books, television, not a glass of water, no phone charger, no chair, So he's a robot.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say that one picture of him, he looked like remember when Zuckerberg was in front of Congress and people were joking that he was like a lamp. Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And also he says, I only sleep in this room. I don't do anything else in here, no reading anything, okay, So this is what he does. The only two objects in his room are a laser face shield uses for collagen growth, wrinkle reduction, and advice he puts on his penis. You heard me on is willie uh while he sleeps to measure his nighttime erections. I have on average two hours and twelve minutes each night of erections, and it's certainly quality. To be age eighteen, it would be three hours and thirty minutes. Okay. Apparently nighttime erections are a biological age marker for your sexual function. So he tracks it with little air pod case thing with a turquoise strap like a purse worn by his penis.
Speaker 3: Oh, gets new meaning to the word put in us purse.
Speaker 2: Rich people, you need some fucking hobbies.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, you need something else to do?
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the time article so that people can prove me wrong, right wrong. And so this stuff with Mormons gets really fucking weird because they have their own like not not the mainstream church. I want to be very clear, but there is a Mormon transhumanist society. Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's weird gonna I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, there's probably a lot of transhumanist societies and a lot of different churches.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm certain. I'm so certain he thinks he's gonna live forever.
Speaker 3: I don't think I want to live forever, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to either miss me with that.
Speaker 3: So why the interest in blood doping. Your red blood cells are what carry oxygen via hemoglobin around your circulatory system. Oxygen is necessary to make ATP, which ATP is a ditizine trephosphate, which is like the energy currency of your body. It's necessary for every cell type, for muscle contraction, for brain signals, for heartbeat regulation, for detoxification process of all the gunka goop we take in on a daily basis, for hormone production, for cellular repair, literally the whole nine yards. It's important for everything. And so the more healthy your red blood cells are and your oxygen and your ATP, the better your muscle contraction and your endurance and stamina is. So with that being said, again back to Brian Johnson, because it was just gonna say that kind of stamina because and here's the thing about this. People who blood dope explain it as like a euphoric high. So better than any drugs you could ever take. All you gotta do is get transfused or injectioned, injected with somebody else's blood. What could possibly go round?
Speaker 2: Don't worry. They took that seventeen year old blood and put it in who else, his seventy year old father. Yeah, yeah, no, nobody also replaced the blood that was removed from the seventeen year old and it was almost a leader.
Speaker 3: Well that's a lot of blood. That's a lot of that's a lot of blood. So even a very small, like five five to ten percent increase in the red cell mass population in your circulatory system drastically improves your performance. And that's why people do that. So it it automatically accelerates like everything, and that's where people get the before kai from. So if you're gonna do your self donation right, you're gonna want to do this one to two weeks before any kind of competition because you don't want to do it right beforehand, just in case.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get caught kidding.
Speaker 3: So your your body will replace or is supposed to repleinish unless you have an issue in your system. God forbid what you take out, and so then they store it. And so you know you can't have or in DNA. You're not supposed to have foreign DNA. And that's why this Brian Johnson guy is infusing from his son.
Speaker 2: Son, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's going to lead to another discussion later on down the line about people and their DNA and their blood and whatever. So the injectible kind, the EPO injections are synthetic obviously because you only produce it in your bone marrow, and so these injections increase your hamatecurate production, boost endurance, and during the nineteen nineties is when this really took off and got to be really widespread. The problem with this EPO injection is that it thickens your blood to a grave degree to where people have a very high risk of clots. So you can drop dead from your blood doping yep. So that high is probably not going to make you high for very long. If you've got a clot you die from it.
Speaker 2: Just say it and don't let people think that this isn't out and about, not only with Brian Johnson's they call it Project Blueprint, but the military is this, and the the BBC isn't afraid to open up a little more and tell you Nordic skiing blood doping is kind of normal for these people, and they got.
Speaker 3: Arrest high high altitudes. That's why, like it's it's very common in and high altitude athletes to do that because higher altitudes lower your oxygen levels, and so that's why they do a lot of blood doping. Now, go back to that thing about the military right here, So what do I say?
Speaker 2: So whoa wow?
Speaker 3: That made it really big? Hell?
Speaker 2: All right, let's say the US military is researching advanced bio hacks and synthetic alternatives to enhance warfighter endurance. So if it doesn't work, why are we doing that? You know whatever? Oxygen capacity, trauma survival. I understand that part. Key initiatives include DARPA's Red Blood Cell Factory for creating enhanced red blood cells with the development of arethrow Mare, a shelf stable artificial blood substitute.
Speaker 3: Oh so, not only are the EPO injections synthetic. But now they're going to make synthetic red blood cells to give you what could possibly go wrong? Now, what I've mentioned at the beginning of the show super Soldiers, because I knew that DARPA has been working on this for quite a long time. You know, there's all kinds of shows and movies about this too.
Speaker 2: They have a whole place they had to set up for this, like World Anti Doping Agency and all these weird things they're setting up. If it doesn't happen, why do we need a world agency?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent? And well, and that's the thing, because if Darper's involved and they're focusing on making super Soldiers, they're also in turn going to make it illegal at some point in time for athletes or anyone else that's not in their hoity toity circle. Let's put it that if you don't have billions of dollars and you're not part of the no crowd, Uh, then that's gonna become illegal for you. I guarantee that's on the horizon.
Speaker 2: And fun facts, Uh, mister Brian Johnson did come out and barely reveal because he had to he's in Yeah, in twenty seventeen to twenty eighteen, he met with Epstein via a video call. The meeting was set up by a mutual contact, and they're just talking.
Speaker 3: About the weather man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He said it made him feel sick to his stomach and described Epstein as a very dark person. My ass you did, dude, No way right?
Speaker 3: He was like, man, we need to get together, dude. I'll fly my private jet to your island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my jet will pick up your jet and we'll just right JITs together, talk about weird o.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say Epstein was kind of a creep in that manner. I'm sure they did discuss the penis purse, so you know.
Speaker 2: You know how they tell you everything. You know what this one brought to my mind? This whole episode is that scary show. What the hell's that stupid show called? And Lady gagas on it sometimes? Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: American hornes?
Speaker 2: Yes? And it shows these weird It showed her getting transfused by these kids that kind of looked like they came from her. They're like super white. Yes, and then we see Diddy had a blood boy and blah blah blah blah blah, like, come on, guys, I don't know. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so more common than what people probably really know or want to think about that they're doing this. So the third means of increasing your red blood cell count is through synthetic oxygen carriers. This is sort of still deemed than the experimental stage. They're hemoglobin based oxygen car carriers and they're per floor per fluoro carbon emulsions originally developed for battlefield trauma where military blood wasn't available. They're not common in sports, but are part of the military and biotech research. So again, like I said, in the future, I can see them outlawing your self donation or EPO, and they're going to go with this where the government has a stronghold on that and they own it, so only who they say is going to be able to get it and everybody else it's gonna not be a thing for them.
Speaker 2: That ship for us. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know, all of these things, they can still cause you problems because you're kind of replacing your body's natural ability to manufacture things in the road bone marrow, and so you sure don't want that mechanism to shut off because then you would have to transfuse yourself literally all the time. It would be like you had a hemolytic disease. Yeah, and so there's always a risk for that kind of stuff. Just saying, so if you're gonna dope, do your own self doping, don't get injected with synthetic blowdy garbage anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, go ahead, but see if you're alive later.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So how does this affect the brain? So short term, it's gonna improve your mental clarity because hello oxygenation, It'll increase your alertness, and it will enhance sustained focus, especially under stressful conditions. However, it's temporary, it's short lived. That's why people have that high and that whoop we do feeling. And then when that doping wears off, then you crash, kind of like if you're munching on a bunch of sugary stuff, you're going to get that high energy and then you're going to crash harder than a car smashing into the wall. Same kind of thing happens. So military tactical applications, they are doing this through DARPA for pilots that fly high altitude for the transfusion on the battlefield stuff and perform moments enhancement during stressful situations where there's a lack of oxygen and so, like I said, super soldiers. So they're do experimenting on submarine crews and fighter pilots and special forces and things like that, especially in mountainous regions. But if they're experimenting on their own people, what could possibly go wrong. I'm just saying there's a long history of what could go wrong when the government starts experimenting on their soldiers. Hello, anthrax, vaccines and lots of other stuff. So it looks like she got booted again. So anyway, we'll continue in touch. Comes back, here we go, he said. Of course, I said, darper, darper, DARPA. Anyway, So detection and anti doping science is a thing. People are really looking into this because like I said, they were gonna oh my god, they they kicked her out again because I said dart. But they are looking at regulating this and being able to detect when people are doping. So they've done like biological passport systems, so tracking systems specifically for long term blood tracking, which to me that is just very strange.
Speaker 2: That they're doing. So, So do you know, do you know that Epstein actually used to give out twenty three and me kits and they were like checking everyone he worked with and all this stuff. You guys do know that twenty twenty was a huge.
Speaker 3: Grap oh percent.
Speaker 2: It was so.
Speaker 3: With them doing this passport system, you detect. It's kind of like, especially if you're a soldier and you're in the military, the government owns you anyway, even after you retire, you're always government property. But using this on athletes little sus to me that they're support people for blood. So they're also doing long term hamadecrit monitoring on people, reticulous site counts which is part of your red blood cells, and the EPO, which is the injectable thing differentiations because that's going to show up in your blood because it's synthetic and it makes markers that last. And so, like Heidi said earlier, that's why they created this World Anti Doping Agency. Who could be over these kind of detection things. Now, I want to know who is running this, who appointed these people, and are they on the payroll for Big Pharma, for bill gates for the government. Those are things I would like to know, and I.
Speaker 2: Would like to think that that would be tax supported most likely, So y'allow is an explanation.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, one hundred percent. And you know they've got to be because if they're doing biometric passports on these people. Yeah, that information has to flow somewhere. So is it going through the United Nations? Is it going through the who and what tech companies are involved in that? And who is responsible for any kind of errors or issues that arise from that, Who takes liability questions?
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, we got real questions.
Speaker 3: So the thing that most people don't talk about with blood doping, like I said, it causes the short term high, but there are so many problems with this because it leads to things like chronic hypertension and kidney stress or kidney damage or disease, increased clot risk like I discussed earlier in large tart. So that's a problem myocarditis type stuff, especially nowadays after people got jibby jabbed and they're DNA changed and they have clot risk now, And if you're getting stuff from other people or whatever, that's a problem, could be a definite problem. And so also it causes hormone disruption because of the breakdown that I gave you earlier. Where as responsible for that so by increasing the red blood cells and the oxygenation, you increase the ATP which makes things go haywire. And so basically you're way over producing. So a man could have way too much testosterone or uh he might start getting boobs. So that's a bit problems. Those are problems.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, athletes that do get the high from this stuff, they said they describe it as the god mode. That is their words, not mine, because it feels like they're invincible because they're yeah, basically oxygen and supercharged. You know what, go to a very actric oxygen chamber that would be more beneficial for you, or an oxygen bar, which they have all those all over the place. Now instead of getting this done hmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Now this leads us into the next frontier of uh oh goody, what could go wrong? In the gene editing front.
Speaker 2: What could go wrong?
Speaker 3: Did go wrong? What?
Speaker 2: You know? I always thought it was funny when I got my stuff done that it had all you know, where you're from or whatever, but twenty three and meters was really specific.
Speaker 3: Uh oh you you're frozen and not speaking.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Could have a problem again, new, Oh there you're back. Nope, now you're going again. Hmm. So I don't know what the deal is. This episode is going to be rough obviously because they don't want to talking about this. But she has a thing up here and it says Crisper. Well, now it went off. So the gene editing is the next frontier of things to be hello again.
Speaker 2: Well, clearly the hackers aren't not of my fucking computer. You're so amazing, Go find your own information because y'all suck exactly.
Speaker 3: So instead of people injecting the EPO, they are using Crisper technology to alter the gene that regulates it.
Speaker 2: And so so that's what I was just gonna tell you about before this thing, uh went away. I'm going to try to just read it before I share it because so much.
Speaker 3: Just in case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm kind of sick of it. So. Josiah Zayner, a biochemist former NASA researcher, is widely recognized as the first person to openly perform a Crisper biohack on themself in twenty seventeen. He did this he injected himself with a Crisper construct design to knock out the myostate and gene in his forearm. And he did this intending to promote muscle growth. So already why they're doing it. Like I was saying about these word muscle tests, when I got my twenty three and me it said I had larger than normal muscles like athlete muscle is something. And then further, this goes on to be developed. But this goes on to be developed at a very interesting place because HHM I and for those of you that don't know acronyms, Howard Hughes Medical Institute provided again, yes provided them. Damn Mormons provided the funding for major Christopher research, including Jennifer Dudna dou Dna at UC Berkeley, who co invented the crisper cast tools. Zayner used to actually biohack himself to get bigger muscles. So they will say, no, Zayner wasn't associated with Howard Hughes, but he was because he was funded through this other lady to him. So and then this I found also interesting is that he earned his PhD in biophysics from the dun dunt dun University of Chicago. That's where our profit current profit of the Mormon Church down h Oaks was a teacher and went to school and all these connections there and where the current pope right is from Chicago. So interesting facts, fun facts. Who knew? Yeah. While HHMI supports many researchers, there is no public record of them holding specific positions. But I just read to you how it was funneled through Jennifer do Ou DNA.
Speaker 3: Which that's probably why sing how they get around information. Just like the episode when we talked about the uh the stuff in Utah with the medical records and the prescription and the AI physician and all that shit, and we end up looking up their funding and it's like, well, these are the specific people and I'm like, okay, go deeper, give me like a more inclusive list, and you can't get that information.
Speaker 2: They kicked you out like you're a bad person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then on top of it, optogenetics is a field pioneered by who didn done HHM I, And he's over there doing this. They're doing skull brain to skull whatever hearing. They're doing all this weird stuff. And we get to Andrea Pouharik, who weirdly ties in with JFK, who weirdly ties in back to the fucking Mormons through Bob Bennett. I don't know what the hell is wrong with these people, but there's a lot. It's a lot of shit. Okay, I wished it wasn't, but I mean it is fascinating for sure. I just I'm always a little surprised because they seem like boring when I was growing up, you know, like, well.
Speaker 3: That's because you didn't get a sea behind the curtain, right, Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, and then on top of it, HHMI is a significant funder for BCI and neurobiology research. So all of this is and guess what they're researching telepathy.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, does that have to do with transhumanism?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Christic stuff?
Speaker 2: So the first crisper biohacking goes back to not only NASA and HHMI, the first modern genetics research, right, we go back to sequencing of the human genome and all this stuff HHMI. Okay, that was in twenty twenty two, so they save my ass right first and genetic Yeah, telepathy.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say teleopathy way longer than twenty twenty two, because you know, the the genome project has been available for a very long time twenty three and me started waybe for twenty twenty two, which they're collecting all of this, all of this genetic material so that they can improve their crisper technology. Because what are they doing with Crisper. Not only are they doing all the things that you mentioned, they are trying to normally enhance people's red blood cell production. So you're messing with some of my's bone marrow. So what could possibly go wrong there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing at all.
Speaker 3: So you mentioned the the myostatin in the arm, the action that he gave himself. So myostatin is muscle growth, so you can either inhibit muscle growth or you could supercharge muscle growth, which what could happen? How about a popped bicep muscle or Mikes don't want those proms because that's surgery and you may never recover from that. And oxygenation tolerance, and so they're doing these things to manipulate to see again how they can make super soldiers, super athletes, all of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: And I have this old screenshot because I'm a huge nerd, and before I reshare, I'm going to read this because it will be a love yeah if I So this screen shot happened on September seventeenth, twenty twenty four. I just took this picture because I thought, oh, well, I can't read this right now, but I've seen it flash across the screen because it will prompt things if you follow whatever. And it says independent directors of twenty three and ME resign from the board, September seventeenth, twenty twenty four. Now this is the day. Did he is arrested? Okay? Everything?
Speaker 3: They all walked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it says South San Francisco, California, September seventeenth. This is Globe Newswire, twenty twenty four. The independent directors of the Board of twenty three and Me Holding Companies today sent the following letter to Anne We're Chickie, Chief executive officer, co founder and chair of the board of twenty three and Me that they were all resigning immediately. Now, the funny part about this is you guys, and it's not funny because people died. You know, She's meant she's all over an We're Chicky. All these people are all over the files. But guess what her sister used to be over YouTube and she just suddenly dropped dead of some crazy turbo cancer. Sound familiar. Yeah, And then her sun has an accidental overdose. Boom boom boom. Like I'm saying, she threatened them and wasn't going to play ball.
Speaker 3: Well and thought she's an interesting person because her thought was starting twenty three and meters and this is her words, right, is that she wanted a shareable database so that doctors worldwide could access this and patients would would have access to their own information.
Speaker 2: That last person, do you know do you know what? Yes, Susan used to be her sister, Susan she worked at YouTube, right, But that's not what she was listening to this shit. She's an anthropologist and an epidemiologist.
Speaker 3: Huh, that's super and that's your family member, and you're collecting genetic material on I don't know everybody that decided to give their sample. And so she not only did this, but then she started backdoor partnering with pharma and she was selling people's genetic material and sequencing in the whole nine yards too pharmaceutical companies to use in their research and stuff. And so hints why they can buy a weaponize any kind of thing like the or any kind of biological warfare. They can weaponize it to target certain groups because she's selling your genetic material to pharma to do that through gain of function research.
Speaker 2: That's right, and me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so how can we make uh X more deadly for Hispanic people or Black people or people of certain age group or you know, people with heart issues or whatever. How can we make older deadly? And that's exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Oh and they more or less. If anybody saw creepy Gates wife, like everybody feels sorry for her right now. Look, yeah, I don't be careful who you feel sorry for, because that girl got on TV and was like, I hope we give it to the black people first, like she was creepy bro.
Speaker 3: Well, but that's that's their history because they the Gates Foundation tests all of their stuff in foreign countries, especially African countries. Yes, and so yeah, they have a long history of doing so. A lot of places in Africa will not allow them back in because of death and sterilization and mutilization and all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: Well, and they're trying to intermarry now, like if you guys have examined, and I'm glad we're talking about this first and then I'll go back to slides when they're normal. But they were talking in these different you know, emails back and forth about how they were marrying specifically into Asian families and trying to procure Asian genetics. They've done the same thing with the Natives. Yeah, it's concerning. They're not racist in the realm of all races. Please be aware when we talk about the Great White Brotherhood or these different factions they list people, not everybody is not white, like some people are white just because they're in the group. So right, go back to the Lost Tribes and all right, all.
Speaker 3: That stuff, and so all of this blood doping business and the crisper and the weird that they're doing this gets into the next thing, which is the golden blood. This one is very interesting to me coming from a medical background.
Speaker 2: They're probably gonna nuke me for this, y'all.
Speaker 3: As I have not. I had aw swear to God, never heard of this in my life, and I did a lot of blood stuff and whatever, and never never ran across this anywhere. And so golden blood refers to r h nole blood, which means they have zero alleles for positive or negative on their blood for the RH factor. And so most people have RH antigens either positive or negative on their blood. But it has none at all, which makes it very unique.
Speaker 2: So guys, this is I don't have the null, but it's nothing. Oh, I don't know what I mean. I don't know what they would take a picture of. So this is the rh positive. We're the monkey people. I'm just letting you know what they talk about us. So the positives are the monkey people and the negatives are the gods. But if you have a negative in your family line, and many many people do, and we're going to talk about that here in a second, I e positive negative people and we're going to get into pregnancy, they still carry the negative factor in there. And so what I'm assuming, if I'm a guess and girl, they were doing is trying to figure out who is what, because it doesn't show this way. It just shows this person down here with the positive negative. They're just positive, but they're not. Okay, You're still carrying that genetic in you, so you can have many of these traits same as a negative person and pass it on to your children as a breeder. Just letting y'all know.
Speaker 3: As a breeder, and have you got some.
Speaker 2: Red hair, you just best run for the hills if you're alright, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to breed. I don't want to be a breeder.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you neither. I don't have a uterus, so I'm done.
Speaker 3: This is so so rare that they said that fewer than fifty people worldwide have this. That's probably why I've never ever heard of it or seen it like ever. And so why did they call it golden? Because this particular person can be transfused into anyone that has ur H conditions and it's incredibly scarce. So finding one of the fewer than fifty people worldwide they have this, which I'm sure they probably already know. They consider it to be medically invaluable, right, it's like worth it's weight in gold, and.
Speaker 2: He just gives blood for a living gold. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: But they you know, what they're doing with some of that. They're going to be like, we save some babies, take the rest underground, put it with the seeds bill.
Speaker 3: A hundred person. And again, if they're doing crisper technology and stuff for blood doping and making super soldiers and whatever, if you think that they aren't using this for experimentation purposes, you're sadly mistaken. I'm sure people dug really really deeply, especially into some you know, previously classified things or possibly still classified. I'm sure you would find that in the as well. Oh you're muted, baby.
Speaker 2: I said. This lady that had the original case, she was a lady in Turkey and she made headlines in twenty twenty five because she needed due to a life threatening complication during her pregnancy and urgent transfusion. Okay, that's not that big a deal. Want to know how they had to get the blood there? This is this is a big deal. Hell, pain had to get their military, and their military had to get into the other military, and the military had to what the fuck are you what? What the fuck are you actually talking about? That to me was bananas. When you have a military armed force unit, it was great.
Speaker 3: And that's why I'm glad you brought that up, because that kind of reinforces my point that if you're guarding this golden blood with the military presence and military escort, what are they actually doing with all of the blood that they've collected.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, fun fact, just so people know, you know, apparently Napoleon stormed these pyramids one time and he got these mummies, and these mummies got shipped to America, to New York, and these mummies accidentally, somehow weirdly ended up with Joseph Smith because he was actually not wanted mummies, just wanted these papyri, which became the bullshit Book of Abraham. But that's a whole nut. We're not we're not going to see that today.
Speaker 3: I want to know, levity he was really doing with the mummies.
Speaker 2: A right, and so they were actually like a displaying them a quarder to see the weird mummies. He really didn't want them. He wanted these magical papyris, so kind of gave those to his mom. But then they they disappeared and they were in the Chicago fire with the cow that tipped over the lamp. Yeah, of course in Chicago once again, right, And then you know we got Jepsteine in here and talking Jepstein Joseph Smith together. Jepstein got well it might have been I mean, he does look like no whatever. So we got him saying they're making Neanderthals. Did you see this ship? Mm hmmm that they had a full profile of neander And I'm sorry to think so that's why the Catholics started being nice to the morning. And for anybody that wants to fact checked my mummy ship, you go right ahead. He fucking had mummies. I don't care. I'm a body mouth today because I'm irritated, But.
Speaker 3: I wonder, do I there's reasons for everything.
Speaker 2: All this stuff, though, is serious, Like I mean, we we just but like this is seriously creepy.
Speaker 3: And especially like you said, with the military escort and what not. For this woman in Turkey. It was.
Speaker 2: The blood, yeah, it was just the blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so why why would it need such a military presence and and whatever. And that's why my little thinking brain, critical thinking brain, is like, Okay, military is involved, which I figured they were anyway through DARKA And I'm figuring that they are probably trying to figure out since it said that during their Crisper stuff they were trying to hants red blood cell production and do all these other weird things, and they were talking about making synthesized or bioengineered blood products. I'm wondering if that's not what they're doing with the golden blood. They're trying to.
Speaker 2: Figure out.
Speaker 3: Replicate that, duplicate that, and hell who knows three D print it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Three D print everything.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they figured it out, you know why, because they're also fucking weird. And what happens to these people that are cannibals and crazy shit? Yeah, they'll go who divine madness? And I don't say that in jest. Go look up what that is. These people go crazy, Like none of these people are okay, leader, and so why would you even go there? Like, I mean, good luck to you, I don't care do it?
Speaker 3: Well, but if people, if if it's known for making everybody that shit crazy, that would be a good way to control the population, would it not?
Speaker 2: Oh? One hundred percent? And you know what else they found out during all this crap with the crisper and the blah blah blah, that they could make people to be not getting AIDS anymore. Well, I wonder why they needed that. You know, that was like serious, that was like a whole study that was completely not supposed to happen, unethical blah blah blah because it was on babies. And you know, I think we talked about that once before. But I'm just saying, why do they need all that? Because they're fucking everything that walks, including animals. You weird mother, Like come on, it's gross. You people need to get your shit together.
Speaker 3: What depends on, uh what kind of the animal runs or walks by them at the time, I guess exactly.
Speaker 2: But they do all this stuff on purpose because they think that they're going to bring the second coming because they to Okay, to get to the left hand path, you have to like shun all the good stuff, so you have to actually do all the horrible things, like you know, baby stuff and you know, horrible blood stuff, all the things, all the bad things that the Bible says, hey, don't do it, don't do that. They have to do that because they have to reject everything. And then they're like, I've won because I've escaped the weird not real universe. I'm like, no, you're just weird now, you're.
Speaker 3: Just weird, and you've got a lot of things attached to you. So good luck, good on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was weird. I mean, just the whole thing makes you go. Okay, and Nietzsche, on one of right, supposedly the most smartest people ever, went crazy because he supposedly understood this stuff to the point where he went crazy. That's what the divide madness is. He went well, part of it anyway, what we're not going to go there. It's just this occult stuff. Everybody says, well, why do you care about the colt? Or we should just Jesus one. I'm like, listen to me, foolish people. If we don't tell you this stuff, maybe you're going to go give your blood. Maybe you're going to do something and accept something that is going to make it so you can never die, right, because it says it in the Bible. It says in the last days men will bag for death and not receive it.
Speaker 3: Right, yep, one hundred you afraid. And since they have a history of giving things to people and doing things to people without consent, can I see them genetically modifying altering blood products that they're then going to give people because and I bring this up because blood banks have shortages. A lot of blood banks do not want anybody that has been jib jabbed because the clotting factors and the weird DNA and all that kind of stuff, and so there's like a shortfall, right, And so if people need blood products, they're not going to have the huge content that they had before because a lot of people are now excluded, which is why they have probably been working through darbor Uh for all these blood products.
Speaker 2: We can't say it out loud. Every time she does it, I.
Speaker 3: Get the exactly, So I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just think that it's more important for people to understand. It doesn't mean that we buy into their theory. It doesn't mean that we have to accept that Jesus Christ is not king and Lord like. It does not. It means to be wise, right, what are we supposed to be. We're supposed to be watchers on the wall.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to seek wisdom and knowledge and ask for wisdom and knowledge and it should be given to you so that I pose some of the critical thinking.
Speaker 2: And to expose evil. It doesn't say sit home and be like yy Jesus. It does not say that. How many times does it call us out in the Bible to expose things? If we know a lot? Yeah, because I'm getting some flack a little bit about some of the stuff I put out there, and they're like, we need to quit, you know, like God's just God won and I'm like, okay, but that doesn't prepare people for any of us, right.
Speaker 3: Right, And people need to have their eyes open to truth and We're called to say the truth on things, whether people are prepared to hear it or not. That is a them problem. That's not a meat problem.
Speaker 2: And it's not glorifying darkness. I don't know. And even I have some guests on that, I'm like one eyebrow because sometimes I have pepe that are like, yeah, Trump is great, and I'm like, uh, you know, I'm not going to go into it with them right there, because you know what, it's just not going to behoove me to be like y'all are wrong stupid, Like that's just not that's stupid.
Speaker 3: I can't have a fruitful argument with people who are not willing to hear an argument. And what if their belief.
Speaker 2: If they're SRA survivors are different things like that, like they might not remember things one hundred percent, but maybe they're maybe some of it's right. I'm never going to shut somebody down, right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So with this golden blood, just like with the bud blood doping stuff, are there medical risk of receiving this? Yes, yes there are. So people can get hemolytic anemia from this, which means that you have very misshaped blood cells and they're not able to carry osage and through your system like they're supposed to and whatnot. So you can have a problem with that. Your red blood cells can actually become fragile and the walls don't hold and they're like mush. And that's a problem because hello, you can bleed to death from that, and it makes your red blood cells have a shorter lifespan, so they die faster, and then you can't regenerate as quickly. I wonder if that might be an issue with mister Johnson and whatever.
Speaker 2: I seen him. I've seen a new picture of him, and I'm gonna put that one on there because y'all got some wrinkles on. I'm not saying I don't have wrinkles, but your shit's not working, so stop.
Speaker 3: Well, and here's another thing, mild jaundice. That one picture that he had with his son, and I think they're holding test tubes or the blood tubes. He looked jaundice to me because his face was very yellow. His neck is very yellow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looks so.
Speaker 3: His hands are very yellow.
Speaker 2: It could have been makeup, but I definitely see that that undertone because his palm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his palms are yellow, and so was he was this kid an rh NO person and that's what's going on with him. And it said that also you can have an enlarged spleen from this because your your red blood cells are are processed and broken down in your spleen.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, I don't know. It's yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Worth it to destroy your organs and possibly damage your red blood cells forever and that stuff, just just because you want to feel looking.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's it's just concerning because and you know, these people, I'm sorry, I hate to break it to you. You're not going to live forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, and I don't. I just have no desire to do that because the world just gets crazier and crazier, and I'm just I'm not here for it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, and the people that thought they would like Howard Hughes, he had all this money, he gives it all the you know, the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, so now it has a grant for the next bajillion million years because he had so much money, right of course. But the thing about it is is they promised him he would be cryogenically frozen. Okay, and do you think that happened? They buried him so fast people's heads would spin. They got him in the ground but quick because they didn't They're not going to fulfill what they say they're going to fulfill, period, And so they say this is a media prank and all this stuff that he wanted to be, you know, like basically frozen to be resurrected.
Speaker 3: This is right, as with most transhieminism talk yep, right.
Speaker 2: And so the thing about it is is it was like this weird Inquirer story until this other guy wrote a book. I think it's down here. Age of Secrets is the book. No, And this guy worked like very closely with Howard. He was actually saw him in the physical which was very rare. And I can't remember his name right now, but Age of Secrets is the book, okay, and he talks all about it. And you know that they tried to like kill this guy and they like ran him out of the country and he still has to live in Canada. Like I'm just saying, sums up there, well.
Speaker 3: And was it for the knowledge that he possessed.
Speaker 2: Because he's the one that went and bought the coffin this cryogenic chamber and you know who else wants to be cryogenically frozen. But I don't think they did it for old Boy because I think he's alive. Like, honestly, I have a I'm saying that he's not.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say Jefe, Yes.
Speaker 2: Jeffstein, he wants to be frozen too. Reportedly plan to have his body, specifically his head and his penis. Now, if you know about Baphamet, y'all know there's a talking head with them templars. I'm just saying, I don't give a shit, but that's what they say. This homuncular I already know, trust me when I tell you already feel crazy enough, But like this is what they say.
Speaker 3: Well, and this is not it's not crazy because if you look up on that agenda what is it twenty forty or whatever about the transhumanist stuff and whatever, you can read literally all about what they want to do. And they do want to basically take your head and put it in one of these chamber things.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you know when you get real scared when you're a kid and you see something that's like real messed up and it stays with you. Do you remember watching the Wizard of Oz but it wasn't the first one. It was like the second one, and all these heads were in like cases. Do you remember those shit, I'll find a picture why we talked anyway, the queen would take off her head and put on a new head. This shit was weird. They were all in these glass cases. And I remember being not scared, like that's scary. I remember being so disturbed by that thought that like the these are people's heads, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just saying, and how many like movies or series or what not do this, you know? And there's truth in media, right, and so they have had these things where people are in pods, or their heads are in pods, or just their brain is in some on a floaty solution and whatever. And it's literally cryogenic research has been around for a very long time and there is a huge, huge population of people that are so into that. I could never work at a place like that because it would give me the willies every single day and I would never be able to sleep.
Speaker 2: It's some creepiness, like I'm just saying, like we constantly see this, Like on the Mansion Show there was a lady and in the head was It's just very it's very telling. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's that's I mean, it talks about it in their plans, so you know, it's not far off base and it's not crazy because people believe it. Whether you believe it or not. As a listener, that's okay. You don't have to believe it. You don't have to believe everything that everyone else does. But there are people who do believe in that.
Speaker 2: So just put so we have to talk about it because otherwise you're just gonna be like, oh, it's it's fine, but you have to understand that the Templar and the Baphomet, they were worshiping a talking head right one. And then we get to the people that name their bands like talking heads right how ye'ah, I'll messed up.
Speaker 3: So these people with the knowl uh it said, they can find them now, Like I said earlier, there's less than that the worldwide right, So Australia, Brazil, Japan, Europe, the Middle East and the United States. Now you mentioned Jepstein earlier and his wanting to be you know ah, and then all these photos and videos serviced lately of somebody that seriously looked like him in Israel. So is that why we are fascinated with the Middle East. Is there a bigger concentration in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: You know where they said that the first baby that was ever cloned per Claude Reelien, that's his name, the weird reliens Aliens. I was gonna say, whatever, yeah, weirdos. They said again the baby was in the Middle East. Her name was Eve.
Speaker 3: That well, isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: Little on the nose?
Speaker 3: Huh, yeah, it's great. So supposedly this is not concentrated to one ethnicity, it's not any kind of tribal marker, supposedly, and it's supposedly not linked to a certain bloodline.
Speaker 2: Sort of one, sort of one.
Speaker 3: But I'm just gonna say that doesn't pass the sniff test to me, because, like I said, if the concentration is Middle East and we are very focused on the Middle East and what happens over there, we're always meddling and giving them lots of money and whatever, is that why And is that from the specific bloodline? And they're like, oh, no, it's don't have anything to do with bloodline. But does it really? Because can you believe anything really that government says, just saying.
Speaker 2: So the Basque people at least are one you know. And then well in the Middle East part with the gilga ash and the Killery files. Look, I don't know what the hell, but I do know this. Look enough people together with a lot of money look at the stupid shit they do.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. So because of like the rch negative blood and the rh knowl blood and whatever they say, that's where fringe theories take place, right, like about aliens and lost tribes and hybrid bloodlines and blah blah blah blah blah. So this is what I find funny that I had to write this line down so I didn't get wrong, because it made me laugh. It said, there is zero scientific evidence linking RH negative NOL to non human lineage. It's a mutation, not a mystery species. I find that to be hilarious, and I'll tell you why, because when we get deeper into blood discussion, blood supposedly can't be genetically altered, or if it was, we would see it. And there can't be Neanderthal blood, and there can't be like all these other things because we would know about it. And because you know, they're tracking stuff now, like I said earlier, how would they know worldwide? How many people have rh no blood if they're not tracking every single human being on this planet and they know where the concentration is, and they know what the bloodlines are, because the bloodline of Jesus Christ is the Holy Grail. That is literally what they have been searching for four centuries, right is.
Speaker 2: The templars say that holy is the chalice of Mary and the children are his bloodline. And Joseph Smith not I, okay, I say shit other than I reported it because I got somebody that told me it's so, she's a Look. I didn't say that. I said he said that. I mean, that's just weird. Yeah, no, not me, but yeah, they say that, yeah.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. And that's why I think that that particular line makes me laugh, because they know that things are genetically altered. Look at the Samerian tablets, look at the Emerald tablets, you know, look at all the historical texts from from long, long, long time ago where it talks about developing people in test tubes and all those kind of things. And if you don't think that there is genetic DNA or blood manipulation going on, that cracks me up because they just had to admit that with the JIP jabs right that they all your DNA. So for them to say there's zero scientific evidence, that's beloney because supposedly rh blood Uh what is it? Positive? Negative? That's with the monkeys positive?
Speaker 2: Were the monkey people? Okay? So r H pop Grandma was a negative? So like I said, this carries you.
Speaker 3: Know, So that's the thing is supposedly that is the monkey people. And here's where it gets interesting to me when you dive into blood on a deeper level and they're saying you can't find these lengths and all of that stuff. They only believe in the evolution theory. So they don't believe in creation theory. So anything that is tied to blood and DNA is solely based on we came from monkeys and speca dust and whatever, and we evolved from that. So keep that in mind while we're doing this series, because it has nothing to do with creation, It has nothing to do with God on their aspect, it is only from evolution.
Speaker 2: So it's weird. Yeah, things get weird, that's for sure for sure.
Speaker 3: So with this rh no blood, it is reginstered internationally. So they do have a database, of course they do, and they access that database supposedly only during emergencies. If you believe that, if you believe that somebody's not accessing that and selling it, because if they get the military guarding it, then it's worth its weight in gold, you know what I'm saying. So if you think they're not accessing it outside of an emergency situation, you are sadly mistaken. Some countries actually force people to carry specific medical ID cards so that everybody knows.
Speaker 2: So why do they need to knowlgan it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Could that be a problem. I don't know, because you're only supposed to use r H nol blood in the event of an r H a rare, very rare r H mutation, illness, whatever, So it's not for everyday usage. So how often to URH issues happen? Uh, not very often.
Speaker 2: And you could always find like for anybody else, you can find positive or negative. As we're showing, this is like so rare that you can't tell me they don't have a little stockpile of it, So it is really that huge of an emergency. So this is my question to you guys to post or just a statement in general, Who do you think has that kind of blood? Why are they so worried because they got some important people. They don't care about you. They don't care about you. They are looking for them.
Speaker 3: And tracking them, not only with international registry, but making people forcing people to carry a card an identify for you specifically. I'm just gonna say, so supposedly they're asked, Now this goes back to self donation again, right, Supposedly they're asked to store like lots of frozen units of their own blood.
Speaker 2: Now weird, you would think that would be like necessary for way more like I don't know what. I don't think it would be just the home freezer, do you know?
Speaker 3: And and and going back to the military escort for this person in.
Speaker 2: Turn, throw this up here because we haven't glitched for a minute. There you go, you guys.
Speaker 3: So, if if the military is guarding this stuff, and if you're self donating, do they have specific facilities like underground?
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, I mean no, this is this is for genealogical papers. Nobody's allowed in razor wire facing the building.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. And so that that's the question that I want to pose to listeners, is if they are taking all of this blood and people are storing all of these units themselves. Where does this blood go? Because it's so special it gets a military escort, I would be that it's probably in the custody of the military.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent of these people. I wouldn't be surprised if they're kept like a bunch of monkeys in a cage. To be honest, Janet, I'm going to try and minimize this and I'm gonna attempt to show you something why we but keep talking it. I'm gonna gonna attempt it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna this could turn out not good.
Speaker 2: Okay. I had to do it because it's like one of my favorite core memories as a child, like of this and I remember thinking what in the act? Oh, I bet it didn't send it? Okay, keep talking.
Speaker 3: So, of course, like the military is highly involved in this, and this is one of the things that they're highly researching is how can they reproduce the rh null? Right, So it's going to be fake, but they're the symbology behind this. It's structurally fragile, it's universally useful, it's extremely rare, and it's biologically isolated, and so it's both valuable. It's a valuable commodity, but it's also a vulnerable commodity. And so if it's structurally fragile, that begs the question, how long can you keep our h null blood or does it disintegrate and break down at a rapid pace because it is so fragile.
Speaker 2: Ha, I got it. It won't send it, but it's in my scent box.
Speaker 3: Well that's good. At least you found.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it will do it, but let's check it out.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 2: It may not have audio, but that doesn't matter. So she's just dragging her butt around anyway. But check this stuff out. When we're talking about the Baphomette, it's probably better that I don't have.
Speaker 3: Oh I did not. I can't ever watch this one. This is I mean, I never before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying this stuck with me for real, real for a long time, because not because it was scary. I wasn't afraid, it just was. And of course she has the key and it's red.
Speaker 3: And it's red, it's so cold.
Speaker 2: It's such a good one. I gotta go back and watch some of these stupid movies now that I know.
Speaker 3: Stop's and this this is supposed to be a wizard of Oz.
Speaker 2: It is it's Wizard of Oz too. Look she took it off and she put it in the cabinet, and this girl's like what and now she don't have a head on now She's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never say anything to the original one, like.
Speaker 2: She's gonna get a new head. You want to be a different color hair today? That would be convenient, But I mean thanks anyway, Now that's.
Speaker 3: Very pottle.
Speaker 2: Creep Ville. You guys. This is an oldie old the oldie. So yeah, no, check that out. Yeah that's a creepy one.
Speaker 3: Nope, sorry, you're out.
Speaker 2: You don't want a new head?
Speaker 3: No, no, And I don't want to watch that particular thing either.
Speaker 2: So I just did want to put this up here too. Did the templars worship the head of John the Baptist? And were they taught the hidden knowledge by the mandans? Guess what? There's heads head on a platter. I never ha.
Speaker 3: Now we know where that terminology comes from, right, It.
Speaker 2: Is very interesting anyway.
Speaker 3: So you had mentioned earlier the Basque people having the rh stuff in a higher concentration, So not only them, which they're mostly concentrated in Spain, but also parts of Ireland and some native American groups. I wonder why they're trying to intermanngol intermngle with the Native Americans anyway, So what could possibly be so interesting about intermangling with Native American people are wanting to be up? You know, they're not considered on the list of no nos.
Speaker 2: No, they actually encourage it. And also weirdly, because you know, I've done some little research on people from the Madog or Madoc tribes, which were Celtic and who else has a really high concentration of this. Well, there's these people that they made, the Mandan tribes. Supposedly Prince Maddock mate it with a Native American lady and they had all these moonline children and there's a large percentage of that blood type there as well in that area. Interesting as well as Europe and the Basques, which is this one.
Speaker 3: So this says the Basque are also in southern France as well as in Spain.
Speaker 2: Yes, that goes into interesting business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you know, no wonder people talk about non human lineage or lost tribe daiies or Atlantean bloodlines or star ancestry narratives, because all roads lead to question the narrative. You know what I mean mm hmmm, it does. And there's there's a lot of research and books and and whatever talking about bloodlines and and whatever and basically backing up these particular thesis or ideas that people have about why this bloodline is is so important. And then the government's over here on the other side, going, oh, there's nothing to see here.
Speaker 2: I don't walk over there.
Speaker 3: I promise there's nothing there. And anytime somebody says something like that is just a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: Of course we're we're crazy. Conspiracy Well we are today because you know, I'll own it because I don't want to get a dan. But guess what else, you crazy people? Right, all this stuff that we're talking about, there's this one picture that I have of one royal line and then it has like a little star of ram fam on it. I don't want to say the other word with the J but it's that star, which you know is interesting choice. But anyway, when we're talking about this and Mormonism, it has that on this big thing of genealogy and it says from this line kings will rule and it's the divine right to rule. Paper it's real. They used to sell it at like the bookstore.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing. So the government's going, oh and nothing, say here, that's not true, it's conspiracy. But families married into families, families mate it with their own families because they were preserving their bloodline. Yes, And so do you believe modern day governance when they tell you there's nothing to that. People were doing that for self preservation for a reason, and talking about Christ's bloodline being the holy Grail, and all they've done forever and ever is try to seek that out. What makes more sense to you the government explanation or porically.
Speaker 2: And also, don't forget who's all up in your ass about them genealogies. And it's not just the Mormons, it's the Catholics, it's all of these people. They have been tracing these lines for a reason. Fun fact, the royal family is ourch negative and they carry their own supply and I have a photo of that. I forgot to throw it up there. They carry their own supply blood everywhere they go.
Speaker 3: Right, So there's that. So delving into the evolutionary explanations right of the mainstream science or government explanation, this is a a neural genetic drift to explain the rh nol and the rh negative and all of that stuff. And so they say that the RhD deletion that helps to disturbine if you're positive or negative may have arisen in a small ancestral group and through population bottlenecks and isolation, hence the basque people frequency increased. And so that's why it has been more and more over time, because think about this, in the older days, when people were having babies, they didn't have all these tests to go, oh, are you URGE negative or rh positive? That wasn't a thing that was never done until whatever person discovered it. When was it nineteen?
Speaker 2: It was like in the forties, I think, yeah. And my great grandma had this and her babies kept dying, like really late like deaths, like eight months. She kept happening to deliver these kids and it was so sad, and she said, we didn't even know what that was. And people say, well, how did she finally have kids? Well, she finally got blood poisoned. It finally crossed over shared enough because the baby was decomposing for like over a month. I remember telling you this and I was just like, oh, like I was clutching pearls for real, and she was so madter of a fact, because she'd been through so much. It had happened three or four times. It was really sad, and finally one lived. And if you get one to live, then there's a high chance you'll be able to carry to term.
Speaker 3: So it was nineteen forty was discovered. The RH system was discovered in nineteen forty by Carl Landsteiner, who also funny enough, discovered the ABO blood system, and an Alexander Wiener Mister Wiener.
Speaker 2: Not there's also always a Wiener.
Speaker 3: Right, there's a get a purse, you'll be all right. And so anyway, that was their explanation of why it has magnified and more people have that RH factor on their blood now than ever did throughout our history is because of evolution.
Speaker 2: I called bullshit.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Then they have what's called the founder effect to explain it away. If a small group uh carries the deletion actually expanded to a larger area, then the trait becomes more common locally. So if the Basque people or whatever group they're talking about, like, are no longer isolated in a mountain village and they move all over the world, and everybody's going to have it because it explodes because hello evolution again bullshit. So number three theory on the bullshit meter today possible selective advantage theory. There's ongoing research on whether our h negative status affects resistance to certain infections, which, oh I would say it does. Influences immune responses, impacts parasite survival, very interesting since almost everything can be traced back to parasites nowadays, no can major confirmed survival advantage has been actually proven from this theory, but the strongest evidence supports that random mutation and geographic isolation and genetic drift is what causes this possible selective advantage.
Speaker 2: Well, I find it interesting that only on global six to seven percent of the world's population is our age right negative. In Utah it's fifteen percent. You tell me what the hell's going on here?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent and not to be on the negative side of this. I'm not saying that all Mormons do this, however, the polygamy, yes, yes, I'm one hundred percent. And so again, does that lend more to the bloodline theory and preservation of bloodline more? Does it lead more to the government's stupid evolution explanation?
Speaker 2: Both of it well, because they're going to lay into the government explanation to look legit while they know the truth. Right. But you know, the Mormons tell you that the Kingston line who were Plagamius to your point, my famili's from that area that they settled and they called it the Davis County co Op. I just bought a really old book about these guys. I'll be doing some deep dives here. But and people are like, when's the history one coming out? Epstein ruined my life? It's coming, okay, Like I know, I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Work in progress.
Speaker 2: People, it was there and then stupid Epstein happened and everything had to go on freezehold. So and it's good because we've learned a lot. But here's the situation is they will tell you and they go by King Stun King's son, you know, and they'll tell you, yeah, we intermary with our aunts and cousins and very close relatives, not like past third, on purpose so that they can keep their bloodline cure. They'll tell you this straight to your damn face. And who do these people? Okay, so that should be illegal because we've got some problems here. A. We've got polygamy that's illegal. And b we've got people marrying close blood lines, which is illegal. That's why blood tests are like, oh, you can't do that anymore. You know, it's causing people to be imbeciles like our last show. Okay, and I don't mean that for real. I mean that how they used to say it, right, And so long story short is they put a stop to that and implemented some of this for a reason. Also blood grab what I was just say that whatever, whatever you want to say, but I mean, obviously we know you get they say this, They say, you get one brilliant, one, one like super not good, like the throwaway kid, and one kind of mediocre kid out of this whole situation. And so they will give money to people like Mitt Romney. They will give tons of money to other people. They are very rich. And no prosecution. Although Warren Jeff's is totally prosecuted. I understand his crimes were very bad because of the age, and I agree, but this is not less than that.
Speaker 3: But let me to that point though, to him being persecuted, right, look at all of the other people who do the exact same thing, who are still running free, who have either never been arrested, never been indicted, or have served either no time at all or a slap on the mound.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna they're not gonna get in trouble. Yeah, they're not. There's no way they're gonna get in trouble because none of them. Look people, everybody that's like, we should burn down the world, and that's what they want you to do. They want to take your guns and they can't do it. And so here's the problem. They can't do it. They can't find the loophole, so they want you to use them on each other. Right, that's what they're doing. So don't fall for it. Don't be dumb, don't be hurting your neighbor who's an innocent person. Is global elite horseshit and we all know it well. I mean we're trying to get everybody to know it well.
Speaker 3: To your point about the blood grab too, like we talked about on the last show, where they made it mandatory and a lot of states for the blood test because you know, they're again they're taking your blood. Right, what are they doing with your blood? I don't know where it's going. Do you know where it's going? I don't know. Is it only to a lab and then do they sell that to someone else? I would probably say yes, because that's there's big money in the blood trade, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But that's what my phone broke. Guess what my phone just did. What cannot activate cellular data network?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so somebody's definitely still.
Speaker 2: So much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotta love people.
Speaker 2: That never has happened ever I have in a city.
Speaker 3: So for people who don't know, like, if the mom is RH negative and the baby's RH positive, they're not compatible. The mom is supposed to get an injection, which is a synthetic injection. I have a gamma globulin that is for the RH and so it is so that the mom and her blood does not start attacking the baby's blood. So that's why RH stuff is important in scientifically, in the community and medical stuff nowadays, so that they can keep an eye on that so that they don't have things happen like what Heidi talked about.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, and an interesting one I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: So all of this leads to, like I said, the alien hybrid theory, which is supposedly OURACH negative blood comes from extra que after a terrestrial there we go. I can't talk today ancestry or some kind of non human genetic insertion. I'm gonna say, I don't think this is far fetched because look at all the people that are like NPCs or people that have like the snake eyes that you'll see on videos and things like that, and that was way before like all these fakes came out and all of that stuff. So do I think that that is possible? Yes? And the Bible literally talks about the Nuphilom right, and so to me, I don't think Aliens as little green spacemen. I think of Aliens as the Nephilum, the fallen angels who decided that they were gonna make a homegirl human. Uh there, besh, you know what I'm saying. So I think that exists. I seriously believe that I do a biblical standpoint.
Speaker 2: It's true, definitely, but that doesn't mean you can't be saved. Loves everybody.
Speaker 3: So then this also also plays into the Lost Tribes or Atlantean theory, because some people say that rh negative traces back to Atlantis or Nephilim or pre flood bloodlines. I still think it's more of an alien theory, but that that's just my personal opinion. And so they believe that this is like from ancient advance civilization. So I would say more like the Emerald tablets and all of that kind of stuff where they're talking about the Ananaki and whatever. That's what I'm thinking about there, right, And then they talk about the bloodline myth, and so European aristocracy often had higher levels of RH negative due to the inbreeding. Supposedly, this is their explanation, not mine.
Speaker 2: They turn out real cute. Have you seen them? M I had to do it. I'm sorry, I'll shut up now.
Speaker 3: So it says this, they've been called like blue bloods or chosen bloodlines like Idi mentioned earlier, or divine descent, and so did that come from Christ's lineage? Again question not stating fat question. But the interesting part was, and like we talked about on the previous show, the Nazis were uber duber interested in this particular thing, and so the SS was super concerned about this and wanted to know or they were obsessed with like blood purity issues and genealogical records. And so that's where that T four program came from. And so blood types became like a weaponized ideology, and I can understand why, because if you're trying to protect your own I can understand even though it discussed me highly the inbreeding and stuff, but I can understand why they would want to be protective of their own and if they really felt like they were divinege or whatever, and they can trace their history like back a long time, I'm gonna say more power to them, you know, I mean, why, why the hell the government so interested in people's bloodlines and people's blood types and all of that stuff. I don't think it is for your medical benefit.
Speaker 2: Definitely not no way. So now not that, yeah, it's definitely something else.
Speaker 3: So the funny thing is that human genetics, according to the government, actually show that RH negative individuals are actually one hundred percent human. They're not, you know, nothing else, and it's it's again a simple mutation.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: But that lends back to the evolution versus creation theory, and so people are questioning, right, bloodlines and stuff like that, So lineage and blood covenants, purity of blood, the identity of blood, and what kind of power blood holds, and rightfully so, because why in the Jesus name is the government so interested in your blood? Is again. I'm going to say it again. It is not for medical purposes, definitely not. And so it says RH negative individuals sometimes report feeling different, being drawn to origin theories, so they're drawn more to the origin story from God than they are evolution and ident curiosity. I'm going to say, uh. And if you're listening the government, you already know this. But I am an RH negative person and I can say I completely feel these things like it resonates with me.
Speaker 2: I am not, but I am the bloodline of OURH negative people, and you can carry the traits and do have a lot of different things, like my skin is very white and you can see my blue veins, all these weird things whatever it is like, and every time I go to the doctor, they're like other than I have these random, more skeletal issue I would say, which even plays into that a little bit. And breathing right, which if you're not from here, that kind of makes sense. But whatever, I don't know. But long story short is there's an old wise tell and I was trying to google it for people because I know they're going to say, where did that come from? It's old old. I think it was arlyp. Prat and so the Triple P. I don't know for sure, but PPP said, I think that you know God, well, they already say God had sex with Mary, you know, like for real and made a real baby, like that God is a real human. And so there was other things like King was roaming the earth and had children, and the three knee fights that lived, and so over all this time right that there's these weird things that have been going on. So it comes up again and again and again with them making these godly bloodlines. I don't know, it's weird, that's all I know.
Speaker 3: A hundred percent. And and to your point with the skeletal stuff, you know, and coming from that particular lineage where they did protect their bloodline and whatever, it creates the fragility. So is that where all of the genet things came from.
Speaker 2: It makes you wonder because my mom, like she's severely Mormon, but my dad's line was as well. But check this shit out. So they say that it's the line of Cain, and people are wrong. You get this wrong when you say the Mormons believe the line of Cain is cursed. No, no, we don't. Yes we do, but not with the color sitch. Okay, that is the word in heaven and this is the curse of ham Okay that that has nothing to do with anything about Cain. And supposedly Kane was Bigfoot. I know, I already know. Okay, this is like old stories. They're old. I'm gonna find them. They'll be in the history thing. So long story, short is is that you know, they literally admitted that, yeah, other things had been out making these kids. Okay, and to this day, then that weird bloodline chart that I showed you and all of this stuff and so on. The stories I read was that it was Kine, Okay, that Bigfoot was Kane, and that he's walking the earth and he made some kids, all right. I started looking at my dad's side and I looked at his mom's grandma's maiden name, and I was like, are you fucking like because you guys already know I got like jaun Dye some weird shit. Serious, And it isn't from my grandma talking shit to me. This is like me doing my own research, okay, because I don't think she would have told me anything, right because we were on the Alps and I was too young before that. So anyway, yeah, her last name was Kane.
Speaker 3: Oh how ironic.
Speaker 2: I was like, shit one day, I was like, that's why your back is broken.
Speaker 3: So your family came from big I don't even know it's wookie blood. The woo created the rh incompatibilities something. Man, I'm glad you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Glad I got some human pieces in there, Jesu Louise.
Speaker 3: So what is the danger with the fascination of blood and the bloodlines? And so because the Nazis and the elites and all of that stuff are uber concerned with their bloodlines and they think they're divine and the whole nine yards, then blood becomes hierarchy, right, and so they're more important than everyone else, kind of like Heidi said with the RHNL type stuff, like, h what happens with those people? And so any kind of genetic variation of stuff becomes like a spiritual superiority, right, So they keep mating within their bloodline, they keep having all these mutations and stuff, but they think that that makes them or highly spiritual, although I was gonna say probably not morally better.
Speaker 2: Well, and also they start looking weird they get I'm gonna tell you guys, like if you've seen the Warren Jeff's Klan, who also does the end breeding. They have all these you know, deficiencies, problems. We've kind of gone over some of them. They got the alien head man like I see it. They got a weird like, not all of them, but they got like an Annunaki hit, I swear it. And then they're very tall and like mar Fan syndrome.
Speaker 3: Well maybe they also all from the Wookie.
Speaker 2: Well I think the Wookie is the Kingstons because they're the only dark haired. I can't prove this, okay, but yeah, they're the only dark haired ones. I gotta suss this out a bit, because it's just an old tale that I know as a kid, right that they said was true though, I mean, and then the more I'm looking into things, and like, their theology alignes very good with some really weird Plato stuff and just it's all crazy. So when I get it all sussed out, I'll explain it better to everybody else. But Plato had something similar to the School of the Prophets, which is what Joseph Smith called it, and they called it the School of Apostles. Okay, and it gets interesting. We'll just say that and then you get the weirdos that find this shit out and make their own school the prophets okay, and then you see these people that go crazy like this one. And I've met the surviving husband of this book. I try sometimes I might just have to talk about it. It's been years. He's not going to talk to me probably again. He sat down with me, he had lunch with me. And this for anybody that doesn't know, you know, under the banner of heaven, it gets really sad because the boys that you know did this. They cut the heads off of the wife and the child, the Lafferty brothers, and so they killed her and all amost cut the baby's head off.
Speaker 3: That was so that was actually a good show.
Speaker 2: This is real. Yeah. And I talked to the guy about it, and he said the reason why I don't talk anymore on camera because he came home to this horrible shit and then they blamed him for it. Yeah, and he was all traumatized. And he's still like, if I ever have believed anybody in my life, I've spoken to you, especially sitting with him. We had lunch, like we're still friends. I mean, it's weird. I never thought in my life I would know anybody with this case. And he's so kind and nice, and they portrayed him wrong. He's still a very active LDS member, So that's probably why he's not going to come talk on my show, you know, but I will tell you the pain. I mean, we had like a three hour lunch and I just it was so heavy, you know. And when people learn about this weird stuff because they were doing their own school.
Speaker 3: The prophets, oh yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: They go crazy, you know, and then people are left with the ashes to deal with. You know, maybe girl got killed, his wife got killed, he got blamed for it, he lost his brothers, it ruined his parents life, It ruined all of their lives, Okay, and all because of this weird type of theology that we're talking about today. You know, Lorie Valo, she was going on and on and on about how Joseph Smith's eyes were so blue, right, honey, go look at the Ebstein files. They talk about this shit a lot. It's creepy, right, and it's just look, when people get too into this stuff, if they just read it or researched it or did whatever, but they're trying to implement it.
Speaker 3: Oh one hundred percent. That's where it goes back like where we talked about on the last show that you know, the designer babies where you can pick and choose what traits that you want, and all of that stuff does that that's altering what God's plan is, so that fadus should be whatever God created that fetus to be, it should not be here. Let the scientist and the lab inject, you know, these strands of DNA and these strands of DNA and we'll take this one out and all that stuff that should never be the case.
Speaker 2: That's Nazi Germany. Bro.
Speaker 3: It's like very it's very Frankensteinish to me, right, yes, but we've been doing it for a very long time because, like I mentioned before, even dog breeders do this where they're using crisper technology to take out like hip dysplasia or you know, joint issues or whatever.
Speaker 2: Your dog straight up scary as hell. And the Kingstons, you know, the whole thing with them too, which is scary is when you look at what he did, do you know he only did that because he was a cowbreader. To your point, that is scary to know that, like you said, they can clone animals for sixty thousand dollars. I think you can have your pet clone flake. Did no one watch pets?
Speaker 3: Did you cemetery?
Speaker 2: What about gauge and what? You know? I'm just telling you people like we should stop it, that is because what what does it do to the soul? What impact? Like you're saying if a kid is supposed to because I read up on it, because I was like, well I got green eyes, not blue, so what's that? And they said it was like the perfect balance of Earth and like the gods whatever bullshit. So look, I'm like, okay, if you changed that and you did that to me, you know, because I carry the blue and it did that, Okay, would I be the same person that I should be? Like? Does it change something else? We don't know? Right, there's so much junk DNA that how do we know?
Speaker 3: Well, and I'm going to take that a step further and say junk science and take this with you know, the intention behind it here is look at like all the vaccines on the vaccine schedule, and they're safe and they're effective and blah blah blah. And then we find out now, which I've known for yons, but we find out now that none have them. None have been safety or efficacy tested at all.
Speaker 2: How could they you know, they're not going to do it all.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing with products because they have that generally recognized as safe. The grass standard that we go buy in the United States doesn't test toxins, It doesn't check for carcinogenic effects like all of that stuff. They just naturally assume that your body can handle so many microns of this before problems happen. But they don't know because they don't test. And so how much of the genetic research and all the DNA altering mRNA is going to be in every vaccination soon, So they're already genetically modifying everything, including our foods, and you know now all of the medications and now all the vaccines they're going to be that way. But they have not studied the long term effects of what messing with genetics is going to do to human beings or to the human race.
Speaker 2: No, and especially now where they're doing it with mRNA. Like you said, we don't know what they did in the past even one hundred now times that by a katrillion. And they come for your kids before their development is finished for a reason, or it wouldn't matter because we don't send our kids to school to o the fives. So why don't we still these at or six? You know? So why don't we start these at five years old? I'll tell you why, because your brain is done most of the time and solidified by around five to six. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, and if you take it from this aspect, DNA is your connection to God and mRNA, which is your messenger. RNA is your messenger system between you and God so that you can hear him. He can hear you all of the things. If they know this right, and they're using that and altering your DNA because it's for your good, it's for the good of public health and safety. They're intentionally doing it to sever your connection to God and to sever that ability for you to hear and connect with them on a deeper level.
Speaker 2: Well, and don't you wonder, like they say, the whole Kundali And I know I'm not a practicer of this, but I know what it is, okay, But it goes down and that like most sacred chakra part or whatever, is like your tailbone, your lower lowest. Where's everybody's injuries now in their bags? Where I take care of people for a living. This is what I know for sure. Crazy people. And I'm sorry, it's just true. We won't say it that way. People that are having problems in their reality, right, okay, because some of them are not crazy. Some of them just went crazy for a minute, and that's a whole different thing. But it's they usually have a fracture of that area or some sort of issue with that area. And I've constantly watched it because I'm like, man, I wonder if there's a correlation here, because I've had my own back issues, you know, and mine actually helped me. But I think that's because I was broken when I was a kid, with all that trauma, like they want us to be all screwed up, and I think I fixed it. I know that sounds crazy. I was already getting back into God and loving God and studying the Bible. But that's when my injury happened. I came home from up in the woods, no wife, nothing, it's a dead zone, can't do nothing. And everybody else had gone up and down the river. I was sitting by the river. I was just studying the Bible. Why they did that for days? Why they just did this? And you know. I mean, obviously I was doing other stuff too, but when I could, when I had opportunity, that's what I was doing and journaling. And it was like a profound like awakening for me. And I didn't get hurt there at all. I just came home and went to sleep. We didn't undo anything, we didn't unpack the trap, we didn't do anything. I went to sleep and immediately woke up and I couldn't walk and I was dragging my leg. Do I think that was purposeful? Yeah, I've read the Havana syndrome stuff. Sorry, yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And talking about like a lot of your patients have back issues, right, your sacral issue or sacral area is actually your root chakra, so that is your grounding source. And so if they're purposely manipulating your DNA not just through medications and vaccines and stuff like that, but also through aerosols or the food that we eat or whatever, and they're doing all these things because they're talking about in a lot of places, they already have genetically modifying crops, genetically altering vegetables and stuff, because they're gonna MRNAM without you knowing, altering the food supply and all of those things that's all going to affect your grounding and your your connection to God, so's.
Speaker 2: You can pray against it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not just on one front. It's like on multiple fronts. And that's by design, yes, right.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. And you know what, I think the Bible like somehow helps break through this, and I really do and so for you guys, and you know, I know this is just this is just my little weirdness. Okay. Sometimes I'll get that like in your ear, and if I start praying, it'll go away. So it's kind of weird, Like, oh, is that a coincidence? I don't know. Every single time, like you would think, sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't. If it's placebo effect every single time Lord's prayer. By the time I get to forgive others like it's it's done. So don't forget why they hate prayer, why they hate Jesus. Yeah, they don't go against anybody else. Theyn't give a shit if we want to worship the head on the plate and all the things, like they'd be like, you're so smart, thank you for getting that head like whatever, you know, weird stuff, right, They don't care. They you want to go be Aralian or do the Nike people creepy stuff like they don't care. And I don't even think they care about ritual stuff, if you know what I'm saying. Only when it becomes a problem, right when it's a problem. That's why Ted Bundy was a problem. Also Mormon, when they start getting crazy, they read into some of this divine madness stuff way too deep. I'm telling you, so be aware, guys, don't fall for it. Pray against it, Pray for your people, Pray for your town, pray for you know. A lot of people bash jesse ches or the voter. I guess that's how you say it. I just had her on and they can do that. That's okay. But the one thing I know is she still brought a good message for Jesus. So minus the rest of it, Like whatever you know, gleam what you need well.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing about that, we're all created unique, We're all supposed to be very unique in God's eyes, And so do you have to agree with or believe everything that everyone else does? Know you don't. You could literally be the only person that believes in a certain thing, and you might be the only one on the face of the planet who does. But you might be right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So you never know and who cares? Like, like, glean what you need from the goodness of the message and apply it to your life in the ways you are learned from your parents and your studies and your whatever it is. And like I do that with my Mormon family. Like what if I just was like, oh, screw all, y'all, I'm never talking to you anymore like they did to me. I don't do that. I don't do that. And so like I've got I told Janet right before we came on about some crazy shit my other family members did when people would ask me, well, we're they bad people because they're involved with these motorcycle gangs and whatever. Yeah, but were they bad to me? You got to you gotta stop associating everything in a like a big pile and just chucking people away. We're all hurt, we're all struggling, we're all messed up. Not one of us has got this ship right, I promise you. We're just doing our best, that's all right.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing is that people love to throw a label on everything. And so if you could label a whole group of people. These are bad, then you make yourself feel better because you don't have to deal with them, but you're also isolating yourself. And same thing with the dating pool. And I'm just gonna say this and throw this out there. I have to have h he has to be over six foot, he has to be uh, green eyes, he has to have blonde hair, dark features, whatever. All these things, right, you are literally eliminating somebody that could have been the partner that God wanted you to be with, that you were meant to be with, that is going to be like the love of your life because you are still worried about outer traits and not.
Speaker 2: My husband is not at all except their red hair. I do like me some red hair. What I thought I would be the happiest because he's short. He's shorter than most men i've dated. I'm tall. I'm almost five ten, well I was. Now I think I'm closer to five eight and a half or something, but I got some shrinkage. And he's never dated anybody tall because he's like five nine, you know, so, I mean, which is tall in other countries, but here, you know. And he said, well, I always thought you were very pretty, but you know, I was much bigger when we met. I'm not thin now by any means. I'm just normal. I'm a little curvy. I'm buxome if you know that word from back in the day. That's what that's it. And yeah, he you know, his ex wife is really athletic built and not skinny, but just very athletic, you know, and five foot barely nothing and nothing. I mean our faces are sort of similar, so he definitely does have a type that way. But other than that, you know, she he likes like classic rock, I like classic rap. Like we're we're kind of really opposite. We like a lot of things the same too. But if we had done that, I would have never known and he would have never known. And we have had so many amazing years.
Speaker 3: Were now one hundred percent. But see, people are so hung up on external appearances or hung up on what they think their ideal person would be. Yes, but again you're being a gatistical and thinking that you know better than what God's selection for you. Is same thing with these people, Like with the bloodlines and the genetics and the DNA and all of that stuff. People think scientists think that they know better than the system that God designed, and.
Speaker 2: You guys need to get out of your freaking houses. This is the weirdest shit I've ever taught. I talked to my son about dating and he's like, well, you have to get on and you have to meet him online. You have to do this. And we just got dressed up and went to the.
Speaker 3: Mall right percent.
Speaker 2: Or we would get dressed up and y'all go in your pjs. I'm just letting you know. That's not a no.
Speaker 3: You're not going to attract your right kind of person.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, And nowadays they all do this and I'm like, what, I would never go anywhere in my pjs. That's weird. Well they do.
Speaker 3: And to that point, we need that human connection, that human interaction, face to face interaction, because we're supposed to be in that same energy fa and so that was done by design. Also, where you can only use dating apps and stuff like that, they're breaking that personal connection. You're never going to have a proper relationship without that face to face.
Speaker 2: Because what if what if you made it happen because they fit all your boxes, but the spark wasn't there, Your sex will be bad that.
Speaker 3: Or well, I don't know if it's if it's like mister Johnson and he's got a penis.
Speaker 2: What if you showed up on a date. What if you went on a date Janet and he ended his pants and he had a penis purse. I'd be like, I probably laugh on a s I would I would immediately be like, oh my gosh, it's Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Daughter, because I have such a snarky sense of humor that I'm pretty sure that I would probably like a straight away that's so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: Dating dating bull Paus just saying, oh, and if you're if you're dating, uh, you might want to check people's blood card that they're forced to carry with them and see if they're on the international.
Speaker 2: The military shows up at your house one day and they're like, we need your blood, ma'am.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying, so, I'm at the firm belief that, you know, like they laugh at this and they're like, oh r h. The deletion shouldn't exist naturally. But science is like, oh, well, it's because the evolutionary blood. Very I'm just gonna say, uh, I agree with the crazies. It should not exist naturally. The is something that has been altered completely. And I'm sorry, but the evolution theory is crap because we did not come from a speca dust and we didn't evolve into fish and into monkeys and all the things that. No, we didn't. It just doesn't.
Speaker 2: No, No, I can't buy that. Yeah, I mean, you can think whatever you want to think, but I'm i if God is wrong, if that's the wrong path, I'm happy with that, Like, come on right, I'd rather be that than a speca dust one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Now, So talking about blood stuff, there are some very interesting things like with the origin stories with the Indian people and especially with the Cherokee, and so they believed, of course that the earth was a living being and people were formed out of red clay because it came from the earth, it's the red color, and blood was actually the sacred life force. I tend to agree with that because our blood is very sacred, and why would the military be guarding it if it wasn't.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, oh yeah, And we're going to open up on this next time, right when we go down this whole origin Yep, I'm gonna I'm.
Speaker 3: There's some there's some very interesting stuff about the Indian people and blood covenants and rituals and all of that stuff. So we are going to be talking about that on an upcoming episode because there is a lot of stuff there and and not just with the Indian people, but there is a lot of ancient cultures and whatever that have very different beliefs.
Speaker 2: You'll never drink hot cocoa again.
Speaker 3: You will drink I don't even know what that one's about. So you go to drink as well.
Speaker 2: You'll be like, but it's not the same now.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, so I don't know what that is about, but I'm gonna find out alone.
Speaker 2: It has blood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's gonna be coming up in the next episode. So that's Heidi. Where can the beautiful listeners find you at?
Speaker 2: Thank you bestI boo. I appreciate you always letting me rant and I get excited and interrupt and we have a delay, so it's all kinds of weird, but that's all.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you. I am Heidi Love of the Unfiltered Rice Podcast. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. You can find me out. I'm filtered ricepodcast dot com and I just revamped it. I'm not an expert, so I did my bestest, but go check it out. And if you're seeing this, you're on Patreon, and for that, I am so grateful, because well, Janet and I are pretty amazing, and I did let one go to the regular feeds because it was so good. It's so applied and we didn't even expect We were talking about this long before Epstein ever started coming out into the hole crazy. But hey, whatever works, it happened, so it's out there for you. If you are seeing those, you know, got to check it out. Janet and I I think we we do pretty good here. We're silly and we're smart. I think.
Speaker 3: Well researched it, except sometimes I cannot talk because my brain goes faster than my dongue. And I yeah.
Speaker 2: And my tongue goes faster sometimes than my brain. So we're a good match. It's miss Make sure to let my people know.
Speaker 3: You can find Deplorable Nation on every podcast platform, or you can watch the videos of our beautiful faces beautiful intelligent faces by the way, on Spotify or on Rubble. You can hit me up on instag Graham at Deplorable Janet or on x at no Janet Kate now, so make sure you go like, subscribe, comment, share, download, leave a review, especially on Apple helps us both tremendously. We appreciate you for listening, and I hope that you not only learn some stuff today but had some head scratch your moments when.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh.
Speaker 3: This no making any sense now what we've been told. So I'm hoping you're getting there. So tune in to the next episode where me and my breasty go over.
Speaker 2: I am a breasty.
Speaker 3: You are a breasty breasty and.
Speaker 2: And a.
Speaker 3: What was it you were? Yes, know that word that guy called you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh I can't remember. Oh my gosh. Yeah, I'm not just I'm a pleasuriss, but a pleasuress.
Speaker 3: You're a pleasurist and a pleasures She's a busty pleasurest ladies and gentlemen, but she does not have a penus.
Speaker 2: First, sore.
Speaker 3: First, we should start a business for penis versus, just in case the listeners like that one.
Speaker 2: If they bought that, I would laugh forever though.
Speaker 3: It's a thing. Yeah, so check your erections. I hope you're healthy anyways. For me and for Heidie, thank you for duting in. Sorry we were silly, Not sorry, we were silly, and we will see you next time. I have a beautiful, wonderful and critical thought day. Have a great one, everybody. We'll see you next time.