Speaker 1: They're working trying to Oh, that looks like we're good. One two, three, four, five five locations today six one two, three, four, five, six locations. Okay, we're here, and if you are not aware, we are back on FTJ Media at least until the end of the month. It is going tetada. There you go. Let me see if I can do a refresh on this. See if I pop up. Hopefully everything else stayed the same as far as the connection stuff. Burp. It's taking a second there I am. Let's see if I got the right icon. Yep, sweet, everything worked out that time. It's gotta give it a second to pop up and then we can pull out the chat and then we will rock and roll. Wep, everybody's doing well. Use recombustions in those what happened? Just there? It goes, Hello, let's pop out this chat. I started to hear that weird noise again. I'm gonna have to turn off the mic real quick and turn it back on. Hair like hissing. Yeah, I do that. Hold on, just stand by. You're gonna hear absolutely nothing and then you'll hear me come back. Let's gotta shut off the road casters real quick and hope that doesn't screws it up. All right, Let's make sure that we could still be heard everywhere. It looks like we're good, all things considered, and we're good, awesome. No, if you noticed something different. There used to be a chair, big ass blue backend chair that you would see here. But I got a green chair further the office. You can see the arm sticking up there because I didn't want it to touch the Yeah, it's green. I didn't want it to touch the table. It's kind of I'm sorry if I just lifted up a little bit, and uh, I was like, you know what, I think I have some green construction paper. So I put it at the table right here, we still saw the table. No, I'm floating in space. Look at that kind of looks better. I didn't like the way the chair would still be there when I got up to do something, or just the fact that you always saw it. We fixed the problem. It's not a very comfortable chair, but it works. And what the hell will I just do that? Let's go back to this. Why isn't it pulling up there? We go? All right, so if you notice this image here, let's see if I can pull it up on either here we go, this is what you'll see now at the the gifts and go, because this is what we're working on. This is the good news. This is the announcement that I was gonna make. Turns out the British DA is public domain. You know what that means. That means I can instead of And this should probably make Enard Snowman happy too, because he said it'd be cool if you did the EDA, and I was like, well, I try and try to incorporate a lot of it into the next like Ballbusters, like priest Craft priest Craft can I say the word right priest Craft series, But I can just do its own standalone of the British Shada and put everything in it because of public domain. So it'd be like a historical restoration project, but enhanced with an introduction of mine and then maybe chapter by chapter or wherever. I just I did like wedge of comment in throughout the book. I'll be like, you know, kind of explaining what you're seeing here at well. Deell does a really good job of that on his own, but we're taking it into current event time in the history that has transpired since the time of him writing it, so more dots to connect more cues or proofs. I guess you could say of this being that same cult from that far back to now in its manifestations ever since, and where they've popped up in history and so on and so forth, what they've influenced, what they've affected, And what I was thinking is, if I'm going to do that, then I can also incorporate some of makers of civilization and rac and history in key parts that not only show more of the proofs for what they ed as saying to be historical fact, but also carrying it out beyond there to show the slow creeping of the moon colt the Saturn moon cult back into their like the Gothic Aryan civilizations, and how it altered things, how human sacrifice was reintroduced in animal sacrifice, and how that usually spelled the end of each of those civilizations. Not to mention, you know, these people like the poison wells so and everything else, perverts society. Anything that's self destructive they will encourage. That's why it looks Maxing is like perfect on the outside. It's like, yeah, be the best of everything you can be. And then like with drugs and peptides and polypharma, and but and bash yourself in a face with the hammer and yeah, you know, the funny thing about all that is, it's only a belief system to be able to affix value to any one of those methods as being something that actually gave you that outcome. Let's say it's a positive outcome. You didn't looks men, you looks maxed, You succeeded in your goal. Right, what happens then in puberty? How would you how would you know what was just gonna automatically on its own develop anyway versus what you did along the way? Was it enough of a difference to make a difference? Was just just going to be your trajectory and path regardless. So wouldn't it be more prudent to, like, by your twenties twenty five when your brain matures, and then start augmenting if you absolutely think you need to. And in all that time, when you when your hormones are at their peak, why not just go to the gym, get it hand, learn to eat healthy, take the ninety essential nutrients with copper and what else? Oh yeah, improve your cardio because that's the biggest thing, right for survival for whatever longevity the longer you want to live, the more cardio you should do. Sedentary things fall apart, sedentary things rust. So the more active you are, the more emotion you are. Just like when people wind out after retirement. A lot of times people die soon after that or they get ill because they were always doing something until they stop doing anything, and if they don't replace that with you know a lot of times it's golf, but a lot, but they'll if you replace it with something you maintain active, active lifestyle, or you're got a hobby or passion, or you're there for your children. If you don't have a reason, then you typically don't continue very long. I mean that's not the same when you're young, but when you get older and you know the constant bombardment of toxins and everything that you touch smell in here, then it'll have its toll on take its toll on you, especially if your body is in a relaxed mood like it's near empowering down. So it just makes more sense to not only stay active in that scenario, but also to wait because you can't you can't assign success to any one of those methods because you're assuming at that point everything has to be in an isolated man or anyway. You can't do several things and say this one did that and that one did this. You would have to do each if they're related, you would have to do each one isolated, because it could have been the HGH that grew your your jaw that you shouldn't be taking at that age or ever. HGH is horrible and it's also very expensive. But it's also very horrible. It makes your organs grow and not proportionately, especially with your heart. And you know why hijack your your testosterone and maybe potentially flatline it for good, especially if you're taking starms and all kinds of other stuff. Why do that when you're getting the peak amount of it from nature at that moment in your life. It's a gamble and it's not a good one either. Let's see who's around we got in here. We got three people. I don't know if anybody even knows about this a hr VET eighty eight. Happy Saturday too too, And if you're not aware, I don't know if you know. But yeah, FTJ is up for now until the end of the month. They give it back. So everything works. The stuff is all right there format looks a little different than men though usually that slid over. I thought, No, maybe it's right the word its supposed to be. I think it's the same. All right, So there you go. Everybody has a place wherever on Crusaders two. Not sure if that matters, like if there's anybody there or no, let's do a refresh on this. Buddy four has that's cool. It sounds like I'm a lot louder than I am in my headphone. Sorry if I'm blowing your ears out, not intentional. Usually I have to get really close to the mic. And uh, let's take a look at kick. We haven't ever look at kick kick it? And ah, I should they always started wanting or not. I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: We're in Temp right now.
Speaker 1: This is kind of Tempe. You mean in Temp. You're obviously not from there if you're calling it Temp. If that's what he actually said, I'm not sure if this way he is a yeah, Tempe. When I was driving through Arizona, it was kind of interesting. I stopped at arrest up. I think I think it was walking into the good bathroom and there was like translas crawling around at night. It's like, ah, okay, yeah, this is not something that you see in in the upstate New York very often. And now also one time I was at Mission Gorge doing a hike in a repel in Mission Gorge, San Diego, and I saw a trantla there too. And I don't know if these people are like letting go big pets, you know, when they get too big or whatever, or what the case may be, or if they're indigenous. I don't know. Probably a little bit of both. But it is interesting to see them in the wild. And my mom would have freaked out. She probably would have turned blight like pale way not just good to know. Yeah, yeah, it's all right. Yeah, so until the till the end of the month, it looks like we're going to be able to do this, so they say, and let's get going here. I was just kind of stalling here to see if anybody else was coming in before we got rolling. It's a little late. I was doing this today. I was pulling these up. I did all the way from restoring respect in courtesy. I put all those into the Spreaker podcast. Now, if you have Spotify, you're not going to find this particular channel because they deleted me a while back and like took three quarters of the ad rev that I used to get because everybody, apparently everybody uses Spotify and the rest comes from Apple podcasts. Not a lot of people actually use spreaker. But Spreaker is actually kind of cool because they have a back ten in a you know, Ford thirty second button here, which means you can just hit it twice and pass the ads. If there's two ads, you click it twice and then you're back into the thing. It's like no brainer, right, So yeah, yeah, what did I Oh, yeah, I want to say. So, I'm gonna read these descriptions here says it's a set up a perception of people on the internet, and the feed that's tailored to our tendencies creates an artificial environment, like a bubble around us, closing us out, sorry, closing us sorry, closing out the rest of the world. It can lead you into thinking things are not necessarily in your best interest, things that are not necessarily in your best interests. Maybe maybe today I'll get it right. It can lead you to I knew I was having a problem today. That's why I didn't get on because I had something was going on with me. Earlier, and I was like, my balance was really bad. I was all shaky. I don't know what was going on. I couldn't see, like I was trying to look at a phone or anything. I turned the lighting down and it was still blurry. Was like seeing three lines on top of it. Was crazy and it lasted for hours that finally went away. Says, It can lead you into thinking things that are not necessarily in your best interest, and you won't even recognize your being manipulated and maybe even radicalized until it's too late. Maturing together in a messed up society of insincerity. Recent interactions with their content creators has made it inexcapably clear that they are running a grift. The egos of people who do literally nothing of value is remarkable. It's eye opening to witness how much of a fraud these ass clowns are peaking behind the content, and interacting with them is disappointing, to say the least. A lot of them are artificial, filling your feed with regurgitated info like a hamster wheel round and round, as if it's somehow brand new information. Most of these people are just reading a script with conviction which is acting and have no connection to their own words, or even care about the topic, simply there to keep you occupied and give you the impression that there's some mass awareness occurring that isn't happening. They're paid shills by by a Marge, budgeted and favored by the nefarious algorithm. So they start off with a huge advantage. Yeah, being seen. That's a kind of an advantage, right. What that means is you're being force fed particular people while others are being buried out of sight. All you're getting are the fraudsters and puppets, and they are appealing to your senses only to distract and deceive. If you don't have a Spreaker account, and I think you guys should get one, it's free download the thing. I don't think I need that one. I'm not sure why I pulled that one up. Yeah, that one wasn't the right one. Sometimes I rate a little bit extra if I get inspired, and then it comes out pretty well sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. But I don't write this up that I don't keep this up. That doesn't goe ak good. All right, So America tell them to get the flock out. I think we saw this. I'm just trying to stop it now because it's doing this spind thing. I wasn't trying to click on it. No, this is actually something we wanted to look at. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right. Well, there's a couple of things going on with Benezulee, and not that I care too much about the topic in particular, but there is a few things about what it's leading to. It's not any particular element or you know, all these It's not celebrity you know, chasing or like tabloid blah blah blah. What it is is, even though these people are in the spot way in the public, like clavicular, there's something that's happening around him and it could potentially be something huge and not really involving him. But he's basically the mascot, the distract, the jester, he calls them, everybody else just he's basically, without his knowledge, probably running a distraction for what's really going on with the mafia israelis over at Bakara, and if any of this information's true, well they're gonna be. It looks like they're also running weapons, and if they do, if they're doing that to New York with their new police chief. First of all, Miami's may as well be Tel Aviv. There's a lot of them there. There's a lot of retiree New Yorkers from Long Island and all those other places. And also straight up Israelis dual citizens owning business as very rich people. You have Zelenski, you have net and Yahoo all having homes there, and of course you have a governor who is named a Zionist Man of the Year. I think it was twenty nineteen, maybe as multiple times. Where was I before I did that? And then also there's these comments by Nick Fuentes. I would like to touch upon again because this is an example of what I've been saying. It's not that I'm trying to convince you guys, you know, but it's just another example to keep fresh in your mind. They fed us this person. I never really even paid any attention to him until I started finding things to criticize him about and see like the flaws in his alleged persona as representing one thing but then acting like another.
Speaker 3: Or.
Speaker 1: Constantly reinforcing the parasitic vampire banking cults. What do you call it malicious intent for their mankind that the hatred and destruction of the family and then you have Nick fuent As saying this, and we touched upon it a little bit in the last episode, but he flat out mocks and criticizes people who are good fathers, as if as if good fathers need any more crap to deal with, now they're gonna put He wants to place doubt in their heads and make that this definitely not straight man. Of course he has a problem with fathers. He has no intention of being one. He doesn't even like women, and he's a dedicated in cell or, which makes no sense because involuntary and then dedicated doesn't make a lot of sense. But it's just it's just really really open and obvious, the whole Tyler Robinson thing. Of course it was Tyler Robinson. And you're a you're a damn idiot if you think that was Israel or any way, shape or form. Yes, of course, this is the one and only time that something wasn't a false flag or not what you what it appears to be. Of course, Nick, you're right. It was just as cut and dry as the retards monety to believe it was. Well, thanks for the insights, Nick, oh, by the way, and then you have and then there's of course what he said about excuse me h about Epstein and how he was softening the blow for that. Do you do you recall that hold on where are the can I play?
Speaker 3: They weren't tracking.
Speaker 1: Uh. Somebody who allegedly doesn't have sex with females and UH or have any desire to be around them shouldn't really be critiquing or chiming into this. Anybody who doesn't want to be a father shouldn't be chiming into what fathers. It's like, you don't have the experience, you haven't had the life experience of any of the things that you're acting as if you're an expert or an authority on that. That alone is just bagged form. It's bad form to even contemplate to do that, let alone, night after night, lead younger adults astray with your nonsense, as if because they're under the impression that if they're watching and if you're watching somebody, you're relating to them in some way. Right, But when if you realize that you're not like each other, doesn't that kind of put everything that they're saying in question? Now? It should at least be spinning it in your head and discerning whether or not, it's something that's legitimate. So if you think they have one set of intent and intentions, the reputation that they've built with trust over time. But then they start saying things that are completely out of the character that they're portraying, that's when they start to erode and they're trying to form the mind. So this is why I say groups groups are bad. I don't know any males who would want to be I mean, I don't know why any males would want to do this. Why would you relinquish your own power, in your own identity, in your own individuality to call yourself a name of a group of people that collectively apparently all think the same way. I can't imagine never going into a room with ten people and having a full agreement with each one of their philosophies in life. It just wouldn't happen. So there would be no reason for me to be in a group, because when you are in a group, you are burdened with the responsibility of the reputation of the group, especially when that reputation changes or is formed by the parasitic cults media. So if they infiltrate it or if they created it, out of whole cloth to snare people with, and you think it means this, and it stands for this, But then you have members of that group doing something that's a little extreme, a little out of character, very out of character, very you know, way too far. Well, of course the media is going to spin that even harder because chances are it was their people causing that radicalization inside the group. And now everybody that's ever called themselves a certain thing and you know that group name, are all going to be sharing the responsibility of that individual, because that's how the court of public opinion works. If they associate you with, let's say, just to pull something out of the ether here a graper or let's say proud boys or whatever, Well, if any one of those people in that group actually is let's say a plant an agent, let's say it's not an organic thing, because typically it never is when something weird happens, something too out of Because what they want to do is they want to make it so groups don't form, which is actually kind of a good thing, but in the bat community needs to form. That's that's the replacement. Groups again, are a label. A community doesn't have a label when you can just say that somebody is a groper or a probably or it's an affiliation with a membership with a with an organization that has done this in the past, and this is what everybody's gonna be judged upon. Now, that's the trap, because at any time your group can be co opted, it can be steered in the wrong direction, and then because of your affiliation with it, you're guilty by association, and everybody's gonna look at you and they're gonna lump that all together. It doesn't happen in a community. A community typically if they ever do anything, they do something, if they ever do anything collectively together, it's usually to right or wrong, to get justice, to stand up for the rights of the people, something of that nature. Right, And it's such an overwhelming force that the strength is in the community. Of the form, the act of the community is its strength, because you know, you're not typically seeing people getting picked off or entire communities being taken into custody, whereas a group, they can round up groups and boy will they have a fun time with the media saying all kinds of jacked up shit like I don't know too much about I don't know anything about that chud guy. But I know what Ian Bilington whatever his name is said, and apparently the guy, the other dude reached for his gun and uh, you know, things happen, And now they're gonna run through the calls because he said the N word a few times, nigger, the nigger word. Who cares? So what? But you see how this is what this is, you know, creating here, and they're gonna make an example. You count you know the fact that we live in a world where we nonchalantly say they're going to make an example out of him so that other people don't what exactly I just heard this on Rumble some some dudes in a sewing circle. We're just talking like this, and I'm like, why are you trying to normalize that? Why are you saying that as if it's acceptable. Shouldn't you be pretty pissed off that they're going to make an example that means they're going to go above and beyond for something like that. Meanwhile, how many people were not fit for trial, smiling in court all this others after they did, they committed murder on purpose of white people. If we want to make this about race, well that's exactly what they did they made it about race the niggers, because that's what they are. When they kill people who went out and sought out and killed mostly girls, some burned alive, stabbed to death, it's disgusting. Or just raped and I mean like Joss, but you know what I mean, or a rape and murder combo. These people are all back on the streets. But they're gonna make an example of this guy. Like I don't care if he was even an internet troll with a message or whatever, if he's an addict. Shit, I don't know anything about the guy, but I do know if a self defense thing occurs and you do what you're supposed to do with your self defense tool, what is there? What are we doing here? Well, we got him from something, so we're gonna make something of it. That is unlawful. That is a witch hunt, and that is a public execution for the sake of scaring other people. You know, whatever they do to him, have metaphoric public execution to scare the rest of us. And for anybody to think that that's okay, especially on Rumble right, Like what happened? When did they turn that? When did they you know, turn that corner? And the majority of the people on there are just Zionus or fellow traveling eva's supporters of that because of a Trump Well, you know, and think about who funds and invested in Rumble and what their message usually is, and they were being pro Trump all the way for so you can see where this is going. And the fact that Nick even would say that Dan Belsarian specifically said something about wanting to take out Ben Shapiro, this is silly. Look, I don't know. I don't think any of these people that we know very well are above scrutiny. I think there's something going on and something's up with all of them. But for Nick to say that after I remember him saying that he was slated because it's acting slated to become part of the Daily Wire, which is I believe Shapiro's thing with anyone as they route, he learned something and he couldn't do that anymore as America for his guy well or or that is your role, that was your role, because the same types of people, maybe not the exact same, but the same types of people who are moving money into his account, the same type of evague cult is moving money into Nick's account, making him what he is, so that was just his role. He basically is working for the daily water, because that's not what the whole thing is. The whole thing is just an operation sigh up for the boy, and Nick is playing his part in it. But lately lately, well not even so much lately. If you just look in his past, like this thing happened during Christmas time, I'm assuming because of the Christmas tree there what he said about fathers. And I don't know if anybody understands this right, but if you if you wanted to get away and you wanted to be a father, it's not a natural right. It's not a winning court thing. It's like a nearly impossible when you have to buy your way into your into being a father. That's the only way the course will take it. It's it's such a rigged game to put the child with the weaker parent. And when I say that, I mean defense. The child needs both, right, So if you either, you either endure provided there's no like horrorish actions that you just can't live with because she's doing weird stuff like that and she's not doing that and she's being a good mom. But you guys just don't get along, it's probably better that you just chill and take the take the shit, because if you want to be part of your child's life, your money will be but you still won't do you see how that works. And then they don't have to give you anything. They don't have to give you fifty to fifty, you don't have to have primary, none of that. There's a whole lot of shit that goes on and you have to consider it. It's all stacked against the male. So when somebody goes through all that deals with all the feminism of the world that has been poisoning women's binds, they don't want to do anything, but they want everything. Let's say that's the case as scenario, or they're not housewife material or whatever. You know, they don't want to help anybody. They just want to the semi single life as far as not having any type of responsibility and the superficiality and spending and all that, but not be very good mom like that. That's not something that you want to deal with, right And like I said, even if you are a really good, dedicated father, you have this little shit here here making it even harder. Because this is the sentimentality that actually creates or reinforces femininity or feminism. I mean, this is like feminism for males. They were teaching women not to be family oriented during feminism. Now you have Nick over here doing the same thing for males, trying to talk them out of marriage and children and how it's all boring to have a child. It's not, it's really not. It's a purpose that you can find in life that will be very rewarding and maybe give you purpose that you didn't have before. Maybe it'll it'll spark something in you, Maybe it'll activate something within you that wouldn't have been activated otherwise. And if that's the case, well Nick will never know about it, will you. So let's just hear this vile discussing asshole here.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to be a dad, I can't wait to be a husband. I can't wait to go to my kids graduation. It's like that shit is boring.
Speaker 1: Says the fucking twenty six, twenty seven year old homosexual who takes money from child killers. Let's just keep this all in perspective. America first, Yeah, I told you about that Monstra right. Yes, America will be the first to fall. America will be the first to be nothing but data centers.
Speaker 3: That shit is fucking boring, and you should feel bored. It should feel like an obligation.
Speaker 1: Except first of all, anybody who ties a single windsor is a joke.
Speaker 3: I just want to see my kids recital because it's so mean.
Speaker 1: Do you think men talk like that when they're being forced out of their child's life. Yeah, that's how they talk because they actually love their kids. So you mocking them like that, you little fucking piss an't. I'm not sure where you think you're going with this or who you think you're appealing to, except for single guys who now think that it's it's gay to be it's gay to be a dad because a fagot told.
Speaker 3: You, well, like men have become so sentimental sentimental.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what this is. It's called hurt and pain, dude, That's what it is. He's describing what it's like to be pushed out of your child's life, and every every moment that you've lost with them, the ones that you get mean a lot to you. And this fucking piece of ship right here, this Jewish puppet, it's trying to break that down. It's trying to it's trying to make trying to convince, trying to plant the seed in the heads of young adults that being a man and being a real man and being a father when it's when it when the time comes is bullshit. It's a waste of life. Is dog shit? Is what this asshole thinks?
Speaker 4: What is he?
Speaker 3: What is this? Then?
Speaker 1: I don't care about this guy's is that is for fagots?
Speaker 3: Okay, these overly sentimental men. It's like it should be a chore because it's not like the deal.
Speaker 1: What happened? What happened in your family? Nick? What were you? Were you hatched?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Why look at the anger in the face? Well are you are you envious? Did you have a shitty childhood? Is this the reason? I mean, something happened where you probably didn't have a dad. If you turned into a fagot, you're probably you're probably around the the mom a little bit too much and maybe she was a little on the Libby side. I don't know, but it appears that you're not an You're you're an atypical man. You're not you're not the majority, and you shouldn't be speaking as if you speak for everybody. And to go on this tangent and this rant so completely unself aware. It's just another one of these stupid positions that he had, Like with the Tyler Robinson, it's definitely not the Israelis. It's totally not the CIA, it's totally not the Fed's type of position is totally Tyler Robin, Tyler Robinson, Tyler Robinson. And if you don't believe in that, you're a retard. Okay, so shaming. He's shaming again. The four foot eight and ten pound man is shaming other people. I don't know. I don't know what your stature is in comparison, But if any of you out there who are sturdy individuals ever consider yourself a graper, I would have to ask yourself. I would have to ask you to ask yourself, what the hell's wrong with you? I don't understand just the thing. That's the same thing with the bear bears right within Benjamin. Why are so many men looking to be followers rather than leaders? And these don't seem to be very picky. If the two people that in my examples here are Nick Fuentes and Owen Benjamin, it's not very picky, like yeah, Owen's yeah, just do what I do sell a condo that you had in La that you got for like four hundred K and then resell it for eleven million? You idiot. Why can't you just be like me, Oh yeah, I'll take your fifty dollars that if you mail me cash. I'll take you one hundred dollars if you mail me cash, and I'll might even read your letter before I start mocking you or blocking you. You're banned for life. Your banned for life. Yeah. Meanwhile, these people have spent I don't know how much a lot of this, some of those people. Hopefully it's like a cult. They were disillusioned by years ago, and apparently that's all fixed now because nobody talks about it anymore. There used to be instagram uh pages of people who were slighted? Is that the right word by Owen? After being loyal contributing followers said something that he didn't like or read it wrong, he snapped, they lost, and it was just like that. Because he's a Jew, Owen doesn't matter what the rhetoric sounds like most of the time, or if he's entertaining. That's part of the gestering. That's what this guy is to the jester pushes you. The gester pushes you. He's the litmus test to see what the people will endure. All of COVID lies was gesturing to see what you would endure, what you would put up with, what you would accept. And now they have a they have an outline, they have a template for the hanta, whatever the hell else they want to throw at you, and they're gonna go if that, If that was the test, the real time action, and in the next fraud, the next lie of a virus, they're gonna be exponentially, exponentially more severe and it will be the last time. If you go to lockdown, you're not getting out. And uh yeah, there's a couple of other things I'd like to mention too, because there's a definite thing occurring. And if if this pans out the way I think it's going to, there's gonna be false flag attacks against Jewish communities and it's gonna go well beyond just them spray painting swatsikas on their own buildings. Swastikas. Yeah, it's gonna be more like terrorist attacks, but it's gonna be from them. And this is where it goes back to BACRAA and goes back to Miami, goes back the clivicular. If it happens. If that, if that isn't the route, well the method is still gonna be the method. And why it doesn't get stopped is because you have to first understand the environment that you live in. This veneer of a justice system or authorities or police. That's all for the boy. The other people are above the law and whatever they decide to do, no matter how obvious is to other people, no matter how many people they catch on the day of like the World Trade Center, like sixty of them all, but it really ties plus that that's not it. I only think that's including the dancing ones. It won't. It will all get washed away and they're gonna blame this on European racist white males, domestic terrorists, and then everybody will be labeled a domestic terrorists to Palanteer will kick in the action and people are gonna start to get rounded up and will they put them because they're gonna take everybody where do you think they're gonna go? They're building an off a lot of buildings, aren't they. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Air raid is like, look, men want to have sacks with hundreds of women. That's what all men want to do. Men want to have sacks with hundreds of women.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That I did that though, and then I was happy enough to have a really hot girlfriend and we had a baby, and she's in the other room, both of them still see And actually, by the way, the last couple of weeks have been awesome, Like the the constant turmoil is gone. Things are looking a lot better. And the only thing that really changes me. Did you ever see the uh crocodile dundee when he does this weird thing like this with the vole. I feel like I've been doing that lately, petting it to sleep.
Speaker 3: And men want to live alone. Men want to live alone and have sex with the hundreds of women.
Speaker 1: I did all that until I was thirty six.
Speaker 3: And what happens is you have sex and you have a kid, and then you're obligated to like stick with the woman and raise the kid. And that's why you're to stop.
Speaker 1: See he always is like the kid like this, so dismissed. Like that part is the most horrifically discussing part of it all right, being bringing life into this world, Like there is nothing nothing that's more important to me than my little girl. Okay, so I don't even know how he beings can be produced who think and feel the way he's describing, you have to have something broken inside of you, something that didn't activate at the very least when you found out you were about to have a child, or when it actually occurred and you were holding him in the holding the child in the delivery room. If nothing changed in you, I would think that there's a mechanism inside you that doesn't either doesn't exist because you're not the same, or broke maybe a hardened life, maybe your own trauma broke it. But usually that's the type of thing that would heal some sort of trauma. But it doesn't I guess all the time. But again, like I said before, you can't bronze a turd. You can't expect shit to not be shit. It's in its final form as shit. So if there's shit out there and they have children, I could totally see that being the thing, because they're shit. They're high licks, they're low forms of breathing and talking cattle, and those talking cattle have no concern for anybody else and only self serving, selfish behavior and anything that's a minor inconvenience. He falls in that category. He's telling you that he falls in that category. I'm not the one saying that he is. He's telling you that he is devoid of empathy, compassion, and true human emotion. He's an inseel because he's bitter. He's bitter, just like a jew is envious and bitter of everybody else. He has their personality and he has their money. What's left goes down.
Speaker 3: You kind of stop being a man for a little while, and then you're like, then you're in it. Okay, all right, Now I'm gonna raise my kids. Now she's gonna take care of me.
Speaker 1: She's what kind of a fucking like negative outlook is this? This is you making shit up in your head as you go along. In the most negative, worst case possible scenarios, you could drum up as a gay little man who has envy because no matter what he does, a baby's never gonna pop out of a guy's ass. So he's never gonna have a child, and even if he squeezes really hard, he'll never be able to pop up got a baby out of his ass. So obviously he's got to be pissy. He doesn't like women, and he's an inceel, so he says, and he makes he makes eyes at dudes with fucking cat ears on their head. He sits like a homo with his lens crossed.
Speaker 3: Old lady like, that's the deal.
Speaker 1: But guys want to be that's a Jews do that too, They do the lakes cross thing.
Speaker 4: Now, guys want to be super mind, you'll still be a strong man, have empathy and empathy, right, Nick foyint is just basically watched too many movies and now he thinks this is what happens in real life reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not a first it seems like a what the red pull movement produces. Right, Like, this seems like the prile the byproduct of that. I hope not Nick Foyant, is the byproduct of the red well yeah, but what does that mean though? That means hijacked, because the red pill is supposed to mean like you're just aware of things and you know how things go and you're a realist. This isn't realism. This is this is having a what do you call it, not a bias, But it's cynicism. It's not it's not realism. This is cynicism. It's a whole other level of things. This is somebody hurt you, or you're just a degenerate from the start, and your mask slips whenever there's a conversation of accountability, because if you have a child, there's accountability and responsibility there. And every time something like that comes up, the idea that somebody would try to corner you with accountability and responsibility, you've got to make a big case and a big, huge tangent argument for why what you're doing isn't selfish, why your attitude towards things isn't horrific, because you still want to be seen as a decent person. You just don't want any buddy to ever test that, because if they test whether or not you're a decent person with a little bit of accountability and responsibility, you fall apart. You lose your mind, can't take it, You get cynical, you get resentful, You blame everybody else in the world for it. Sounds like a jew right.
Speaker 3: Right, Wow, they want to volunteer for the kindergarten Christmas party. I'll bake the cookies, I'll make the arts and crafts. It's just so fun. You have these like faggot millennial dads and fucking graphic T shirts.
Speaker 1: And faggot millennial dads. Huh do you know what making the memory means? Being there in those moments that the child remembers. They remember things episodically, They remember the moments the time, the time that you put in. Time is the most viable thing with you and your children. And they get they get old quick, they get older quick. Time is very fleeting. And if you're missing everything in one of the moments because you thought you had something better to do than to make your child smile, make your child happy, build that relationship. Nick, let me ask you something. What type of father are you asking people to be?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Do you think that that child, if they even speak to their parents when they get older, do you think they're ever going to take care of them when they're elderly. Do you think that there's gonna be a lasting bond and a relationship with the grandkids or is that just even more bullshit having grandchildren? You act like having children. This is not, by any chance a depopulation, you know, sermon, is it of not having children? Are you telling the white race and everyone else, basically everybody else, just to stop breeding? You want to have sex with all the people in the world you want, but don't get them pregnant. I can tell you something, buddy, that that life gets boring. It's not as fulfilling as or as we're warning. It's fun for a while. You get burnt out on the on the clubs, you get burnt out on the alcohol, you get burnt out on the cocaine. Maybe not that one. No, just kidding, and uh, you know it's just okay, Now what the fuck am I doing with myself? You know? And you should constantly be trying to make more new goals for yourself as you achieved the ones you had before. Life shouldn't stop because you think that you did everything on your list, Well, what are your Were those goals too easy? I mean, this is your one time to live that we're aware of. Make bigger goals and then go for those ones. It's the pursuit of the thing that makes the whole thing worth it and more and exciting. Right. And if you have children, you have an opportunity to teach everything that you've learned so that they don't make the same mistakes, but also so they're more efficient and so that they you have a bonding time, a moment or opportunity. With the guidance that you provide, you're forming the new generation. You're performing a new you who's their own person. But you can your spirit, in the essence of who you are, can live on in them if you put the time in and if you have goodness in you, that's what you want to impart upon that child with all your heart. And this type of rhetoric, this just shows what a low life you are, how vapid and hollow you truly are with your I can't stop looking at that single windsor disgrace around your neck. And I don't even need to go on because he says to himself, he says, he's telling you that he's a he's a degenerate. He's coercing a young men male audience to be promiscuous, stupid assholes, which is fine to a point. But to not ever want a child to not live on, to not have to deprive yourself of the greatest experience in your life because someone convinced you that it's the worst is ridiculous. Are you guys out there? I thought I heard I think they might be going to sleep, and I have to go see gut tonight and.
Speaker 3: They can't wait to like do stuff with their kid because they're dad.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that? I don't understand how this is even a bad thing. Apparently you're a You're a gay, homosexual, millennial faggot male for being a good father. Can we close the book on this guy? This is why I said before. I was like, no, he never spoke on behalf of me. And somebody said, well, he's like the right wing blah blah blah, that white national and blah blah blah. And I'm like, what all those things are that you just said to me are labels? And I don't consider myself any label, and he sure as fuck doesn't speak for me. And then I get a little bit closer and look a little bit, a little bit more closely at the guy and what he does and what he says, and I find out that he's in love with Stalin, a mass murdering, freaking Bolshevik. He made serious comments about how he thought Laura Lumer was attractive. And now this makes more sense because it's Larry and he's a faggot. That all makes so much more sense now, Like, are you guys out there? I thought I'm john hearing the list goes on and on, man, and we know that his donors, his his investors have a little bit of the old OI in them, like a lot of it actually, And uh, the figure that I saw just from one dude was seven point five million dollars to this fag here. So it pays well to be a lying sack of shit, a pied piper of the apocalypse, leading otherwise decent, good intention people into the fucking oceans to drown them. That's what he is. And he's a tiny little shit. So that should make you feel equally stupid or doubly stupid for having like hand it over your I'm not saying anybody here did this, but I'm just saying that people have handed over their their individuality and their identity to a group so they could call themselves a nonsensical word. Groper, groper, groper? What the are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Wasn't there for them or something?
Speaker 1: And it is just as bad as being a bear. Do you know that in the homosexual community, you'd want to know? And I'll tell you how I learned this. I think it was what I was really maybe it wasn't that. I think it was during the Coast Guard, my first time in San Fran, because I had to go to Pavluma and then went to San Fran and I can't even if it was there or if it was.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I think it was during that time because I somebody was making this. It was. It was a bar conversation and it wasn't even at my table, and the coded word was bear, and apparently it's just like it's like a lumberjack, burly guy with a beard who's a fucking, you know, sado masochist homosexual who likes to be into humiliation and shit like that. That's what a bear is. So when you go and you get your bear name from Owen Benjamin, there's a really dark meaning behind that term. And I'm sure, being the sneaky little shekel steeler that he is, that it wasn't on purpose.
Speaker 3: And I think that's kind of what it is. I think that we're getting this weird weirdo dads, like weird o dads and moms because like this generation's parents had all kinds of problems divorce, weakness, absenteeism.
Speaker 1: Well, man, you mean like all the shit you just told people to be, Like, I don't get it, Bud. So the very thing that you just told, you know, incentivize people to do or shamed him for being a good dad. You just shamed him for being a good dad. But now you're saying that it's because they had all these problems that they wanted to be a good of a good parent. Yeah, that's good thing. You do better instead of repeating the instead of repeating the things that were bad or wrong in your situation, if it makes you that much better of a parent, that's what's supposed to happen. That's how somebody with an actual soul and a heart and a tether to the benevolent creator would do. It's not over compensation. It's setting it right. It's setting things right because in something that you love so much that your child, you're not going to let that happen to them. You're going to provide a better life for them. Whatever hurt or trauma that you had in your life, you can be you've studied it, you've harped on it. You know how to avoid it when it comes to your own child, and you're going to work every day to make sure that they don't ever see the shit that you had to or endure the things that you had to, or even go through the divorce or break up whatever to the parents. Ever, you're going to spare them all that trauma and you're going to be a great dad who's there in the moment. Then provide and provide and provide for them, and be happy to do so, be honored to do so. Still not seeing the problem here, but if something if that's if, because most people's reaction is just can continue the spiral and continue the pattern of abuse. So people who do the opposite, why are you criticizing them?
Speaker 3: Whatever you want to say. There's so many issues with the parents, like it is with every generation. And now you get these like millennial Dweeves more they're like, I can't wait to watch.
Speaker 1: First of all, millennial, I think, is well, that's way after me. I was nineteen seventy nine. All right, I don't know where he's coming up with his terminology. This is all seems very tangentle and uh whatever you call it. It's it's a it's a analogy of something that doesn't exist in nature. I mean, the the concept does in some people, of course. But what I'm saying is this isn't like, oh, this is just the typical thing everybody understands and recognizes. No, it's not. It's a it's a conglomerative things that do happen, and he's making as if it's the typical common thing. And the more you believe that, that's the that's the lie, that's the deception, that's the trick, because you will produce more of the things that you think are out there. And it's remember any Shakespearean play, for the most part, when the oracle tells them too much about their future, they try their hardest to not let that happen, and their very actions trying to avoid it are what caused it in the first cause and ultimately cause that very thing to occur. It's like that.
Speaker 3: Star Wars with my kid, I saw Hiptok Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like three with that. I think the Return of the Jedi came out.
Speaker 3: It's like millennial dad, maybe even a zoomer and he.
Speaker 1: Was what, I just can't watch this.
Speaker 4: This take is far beyond what his audience, I know, wants to hear. I'm telling you, that's wow, dude, that that's disappointing, you know, I know his audience is disappointing for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, h takes. So I guess it's like his take on things like reaption videos. What the fuck I mean to ninety? Is that gonna hurt anybody if I just subscribe to him? Yeah? We use this video. So there's that, and there's that. We'll get to that in a second. All right, So I pause this in just the right spot. I let's see if I can make it a little bit. No, that's not gonna work, all right, So I'm just gonna let him speak, gonna let him do his thing. Peers is like, uh, you're a closeted fact, and he's like yeah, kind of yeah, okay, fine, yes, and then he's like looking for cox Ethy. By the end of he's just completely unraveled and he's he's got his hands out ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you actually attracted to women? I am attracted to women? And okay, those.
Speaker 1: Fucking pitches, I'm attracted to them. You had to pause and think about it. Which way do I go with this one? Uh? Do I tell him the truth? He is Peers after all, the Jew protector.
Speaker 3: No, but I will say that women are very difficult to be around.
Speaker 1: Whoa He's not gay, but he doesn't go around women, and he is a deliberate, intentional insult a dedicated in cell. Involuntary is what in the in part is involuntary. If you say you're you're doing it on purpose, it no longer becomes involuntary. Involuntary means you just suck. Look at his face. Yeah, yeah, women are hard to be around because you're five foot nothing. If you're even five foot hold on, let's have a look. How tall is Nick Flint is five foot two? Everybody? He's not five foot seven? Do you see have you seen him next to other people? He's a midget. He's shorter than I guarantee you shorter than I am, and I'm short. All right, now, let's find out Dan is it Danny? Yeah, Danny padea. Danny Padilla is and was five foot two. Gif, I know the difference. Danny Padilla was a fucking amazing it is an amazing human being. But he was a He was an excellent bodybuilder. He didn't let some otherbody, somebody else's preconceived notions about what his limitations were, uh, stop him from being a bodybuilder and a pretty fucking impressive one. Now Here he is. You see him, right? You think that guy went through life being a little sullen piece of shit shitting on everybody who has something that he doesn't. These these cynical, angry, resentful little shits or this guy, Which do you prefer? Danny Pidia's story part too told. So, I mean, you can do something with anything that you're handed. I'm not saying anybody is gonna have exquisite genetics for putting symmetrical muscle on. Some people have narrow shoulders. I don't think Nick has that problem. When your shoulders are basically pushed in or they slump inward, they just are a Gilert that way, and you kind of look like you have like a like a big neck and a tall, big head. But like no with in your clavical or in your shoulders are kind of pulled in. That's something that you just have to deal with. You can still make it looks better than it does. You know, some people have a really good frame to put muscle on. When I was bodybuilding in my early twenties, I noticed that that was the case with me, And uh now I'm kind of getting back to it, like I'm I'm gaining size. I noticed lately. I had to look back a few months and I was like, wow, yeah, my arms are bigger. I didn't even realize that my shoulders are bigger now, and uh it was. It was kind of a surprise. I put a lot of size on my legs, like actual muscle tongue in my legs after doing all the elliptical shit that I was doing, and then I started doing a bunch of squats and what do you call it? Lines? And is that what they call it lines? When you do you like the two dumbbell over the one leg and then the next one, And then I think that's what it is. I don't know. Let's go to the chats. Nobody Hello, Nick probably had loveless, had a loveless childhood? Yes, in school of Fish, Hey, school Fish, I replied to the message about your KFC experience earlier. And let's see what else we got going on. I'm not I don't remember what video was, probably the most recent one. And don't see who else is where? We got lots of people talking over here. Let's see have you you have the Seinfelds and Costanzas retiring at double Bokovits Yeah yeah, right, jews in Florida, Nick the Jester busting Bubbles Brey News. Yeah for the FTJA basing. Yeah, but guys the thirty first. So take take advantage of it while it's there, because it's a good thing to have it. But we still have to adjust moving forward that. You know, you find us on Rumble and Kick, I guess Kick if you're looking to archive, though it doesn't stay there very long. Kicking Crusaders are literally the same site with a different paint job on the top, which I don't know if that should concern people or not. Honestly, Oh yeah, I'm gonna make sure its I'm gonna get people's ideas for what they want on theirs. I'm gonna get myself like a new tank top with the Bullbusters thing on it. Last one I made her had still had Josh r TV on it, and I'll uh well, I can't even put FTJ on it now. Fuck independent all the way. Uh it'll it'll be it'll be dated if I do that, which is fine, you know. Yeah. So what was I saying? We got we got the a full roight blah blah blah. Look at this fuck I showed you that the Boston University thing before didn't. I we'll get back into what we were just looking at here, because he hasn't finished his diatribe. But I guess my point is you can. You can be negative and resentful because you've already decided that you're a loser, like Nick who's a millionaire. But and he's probably taught told to speak on these things the way he is most likely obviously, But it's just it the bullshit rhetoric. Because even even if and that is the case, but even if it is the case, because it is that he's an actor playing a part where he's digging into he actually means it, and you can tell that he does because he didn't want to put the effort into be this. He wants to blame women for his inadequies. Inadequacies. Now, there aren't a lot of bright people out there period, right at all? Am I behind it? Yeah? Okay, you know, I just go like this, hold on, no, he can see it better. I forgot my head supp right there that I can see he decided that he was going to blame them, So yeah, there might be he's not like a super intellectual. If a lot of people think that they're less smarter than they are, especially when you come up with this type of overview of what the world is like and just this one particular area or that you go on. This is the same guy. Remember, do I have to remind you again? Remember this. Let's let's add all of his bullshit up.
Speaker 3: They weren't tracking.
Speaker 1: Right, and this his hand gestures, the weak wrist, the hands in the air, the flap into the all that very feminine. He probably didn't have a dad. He probably has his own ship going on with that, and yet it's everybody else's fault and women, everybody fuck everybody. Yeah, that's exactly what the type of people that the Jews like to work with, the the exact type, because it's it doesn't take much to wind them up, and they'll be more than happy to sell out mankind. Point them in the right direction, give them a little bit of power, give them some rhetoric, and give them money. The money. People like Nick would probably do it for nothing. So there's that. Let's let's hear him come out of the closet a little bit more here.
Speaker 3: So there's that.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's that that women are very difficult. All women have a problem with him. It's kind of this is again the the parasitic vampire mentality, right, because what is he actually saying? It's their fault that I got kicked out one hundred and nine times out of one hundred and nine countries, thousands of thousands of times. It's every it's the whole world's fault. It's all the women's fault that he doesn't know how to talk to them. Him that he's probably condescending. He probably puts that smug face on like that, or he starts to shake and sweats him pease a little when he's around a woman, or he's just so gay he really just really hates them. Maybe he turned gay because he thought, hey, this is a this is a cheak code, right, he can get along with the boys, especially if they wear cadtiers.
Speaker 3: Do you think they should have the right to vote? I do not know.
Speaker 1: Now that's okay, No, I don't either, but I wouldn't make that gay face when I say.
Speaker 3: It, absolutely not. I should stay at home.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, okay, so that's the person. He wants to be at the house with the children, but he doesn't want the father to be there. It all makes perfect sense, now, Nick, you want you want one good parent, but you want the one that's easily manipulated through feminism to be there, who won't be there anyway if what you say actually holds absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know I'm the boomer. I know I'm the boomer here, but actually you're a twenty seven year old dinosaur, aren't you?
Speaker 1: Aren't you?
Speaker 3: Nick Flentes. All women am, All women are annoying. All women grow old, they all get fat, says the guy. Have you ever had sex? No? Absolutely not? Wow, never got.
Speaker 1: Laid right, he doesn't know what life is about. Yeah, if that's true, he's never had sex with a woman. This is the th think about this. If this is somebody that other men are following and willfully without being held, uh, you know, a prisoner in a dungeon or a gun to their head, willfully calling themselves grapers. I didn't even know that this was a phenomenon until more, you know, more recently, and I was like, what the fuck is a graper? Like that's what people who like Nick Fuentez called themselves. I'm like, it's a cult, a cult behind this little shithead. Really, Like he doesn't even get a he doesn't even give you a good Napoleonic vibe. Napoleon had nobility, Napoleon took on some fucking hard ass motherfuckers. This guy he just bitches in a fucking studio and then accepts his his accepts his shekels from the from the the the masta. What the fuck am I looking at here? I think it's funny that these people are so comfortable with each other too, like being on a big stage with peers. He's still a smug little shit. He still has that demonic, you know, angry child, middle child syndrome type of fucking look on his face. He's probably an only child. There's something something about this kid. He got wound up. They wound up the little thing, and they set him here, and people are like, looked at his rhetoric. This is him walking like the mc hedical toy. They saw his rhetoric, but they didn't see what had wound him up. And uh yeah, I just hope it's very clear. I hope it's very clear what they put out there for us to be the leaders of the And this is what they tell you. Their media tells you this because they want you to think that that seat has already been taken. I didn't elect this king. He's not a king. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't elect him to be a spokesman for me in any way, shape or form. I barely even knew who the city it was until maybe last year, and I don't even know if it was that long ago. Let's see if I can find the Boston college thing well, then finish there first.
Speaker 5: That's right, Like a chowed version of cher Horowitz, Wentes is hanging on to that vcar.
Speaker 1: This guy's also affect.
Speaker 5: Your life, despite telling Morgan that he does eventually plan to start a family with a woman that he hates, just as soon as he stops getting death threats, so basically never.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this guy also said some shit about you, still maintained his antire woman racist, anti Semitic positions, and that's why, Oh you're a piece of shit too. Okay, that's why I didn't play the first part of what he was doing there, because he's a fag and in fag in thought process, maybe not necessarily an actual fag, but probably not too all right, Let's see, ah I typed the letters. They don't just sometimes they don't pop up. Oh wow, this is a different one. I didn't see this one before. Look this little shi ahead? Does he look at he looks deformed? Here, he's got a lot of has had a lot of work done? Or what the hell is that? What does that face? Guys? Tell me what the hell are we looking at here? Those are awfully sephardic? Look and eyebrows? Are they not? And his last names Wint is a wait may I'm just saying I don't know what he is. Charlottesville white supremacist rally participant. Look at this Charlottesville white supremacist rally participant, and they brought out this little rat with a single windsor fucking tie again, God damn the tie, the tie. The crimes of this man have no end. He is not. This is this is this is a war crime at this point, with the ties.
Speaker 3: Supposed to be entering Boston University for my sorry.
Speaker 1: Sharing n, I don't even opened up my mouth on my teeth thone never separated when I'm crump more.
Speaker 3: Year bought in response to recent death threats and threats against what do you.
Speaker 1: Think you fucking uh? Because you're a fraud. First of all, anybody who goes to a thing that's called by supremacist. I don't care what anybody's gonna say to them right now, you're an asshole, okay, because you're missing the point of what the problem is. Okay, The bio weapon that the Jews have put foisted upon us would never have been foisted upon us if it wasn't for them having the power to do so. So what's the main goal here? Is to eliminate that which continues to flood us with bioterrorism in the form of rape ye stabby niggers, right? Or is it the Blacks of the whole world that are your problem? I don't think they can. I've never seen them create a civilization or destroy one. I've seen Jews do that using them, but I haven't seen there's no organization on their level without the Jews doing that too. So what do you think is the bigger problem here? They now they're using shit slinging, shit rolling, freaking uh Indian focks too. Yay, a new flavor, But again, what's the bigger problem here? You know? I can I can point to having in my lifetime because I actually go out of the house and do things and had my whole life. I didn't have superficial retarded friends. I picked my friends because of the people, you know, the type of person I am that I wanted to hang around, people that were like that, that didn't have bad habits, doing stupid shit, causing problems, getting in torouble, being a scumbag to others. I pick quality people. And sometimes they had different ethnicities. Oh my god, because that's reality, and that's the real world. And being in an upstate New York Man, everybody conforms. Everybody wants to be like the majority of the people that are German, Irish, if German, Irish and Italian, I mean a lot of Italians, even an upstate New York lots of Italians, Italian, Irish, German, all every time. Italianish, German, Italian, Iish German. If you don't fall in those categories, people want to be. They like the calmness and the peacefulness of that type of neighborhood, that type of caliber of person. They aspire to do that. Those people should not be offended by some stupid shit that you do to call yourself this because people who organize things that have that name on it, even if by itself doesn't mean anything negative. It's just hey, we're we believe that. You know, we're also important, and we're probably the most important because we build civilsations and shit and yeah, okay, but it's groups like that that put shit heads like that in there. It's groups like that that are typically funded by the ADO or SPLC or some other Jewish banking hands, or if not, it will be funded by them. They'll co opt it, they'll take it over, and they'll be infiltrated by FEDS and everything else, and it'll steer, as I was talking about, a group in a different direction than what it is intended to be. So this is what he's saying that he left Charlotte's a student from Charlottesville white supremacist rally. So he went to the white supremacist rally and he leaves Boston University because of death threats. Do you not see how this is? Like I was hanging babies out of a window. Now they don't want me in the neighborhood anymore. It's like, yeah, I know what a bunch of Jerik's right. It's the impression of the public on something like that is never gonna go over well to where you're gonna be like, what's up, Tyrone? After that because tyrone doesn't want anything to do with you after that, you understand because the impression that the court of public opinion on the not so smart mind, plus the fact that you know these these types of organizations are perfect targets for for infiltration brand new, very enthusiastic members, and they're gonna give even if it's just by shitty reputation like embarrassment, because gonna they're gonna do something to undermine the integrity of the group. And when you're in a group like that, that means your integrity and your blame is also connected to whatever that label for that group is. So if you want to continue continue to like claim those without anybody asking claim those labels, like you go out of your way to say WFP the WN when the majority of the people that are involved in that still think that Hitler gas Jews. Why do you want to associate associate yourself with people who don't even understand what being a national socialist is or that they were noble people and that all the horrific things that the Jews said about them never were true. There's people that still are full fledged that they actually literally are the neo Nazi because they're not national socialists. They are the caricature of what the impression of people who don't think or research have of what Germany used to be. That's all been manufactured through lies and deception by the FEDS, the ADL, and your historians. And yet you believe it. You believe your enemy, the very enemy that you say you have. You believe it because you're associating yourself with said group. And what kind of character is that person if they actually did believe that Hitler actually did those things, and they still would want to identify as a supporter of him, because I mean, then you get into the hole. While he did this to the down syndrome people, he did it to all the people who were homeless. It just goes on and on. Yes, they were jerking people off until they died too, and turning him into lampshades and soap and all this shit. Obviously I'm being sarcastic right now. But the reason why I support a restoration of history is because the things that the noble, my ancestors, noble heritage, has been desecrated by the lowest scum, parasitic, vampiric, child killing, cannibalistic pieces of sodomite shit that have ever walked this planet. And that's not okay because there's noble Germanic people on one side and a bunch of demonic parasites on the other, and the demonic parasites are giving are poisoning the minds of all the world with a false impression of my ancestors and my heritage. I have a problem with this if there was something legitimate about anything that they've said about because when they were the Bolsheviks, anybody ever heard about those fucking guys and all the crimes that they committed and all the mass murders that they did, or are we too busy worried about the fucking Jews that were the ones that were put to What are the fucking Bolsheviks? They were the communist insurgents, They were the ones that were stirring up trouble and causing harm in Germany. And even a lot of those fucking little degenerate, fucking sodom my transgender fucks got off kind of light. Actually, they just weren't allowed to roam. Most of them fled. Oh they burned books, Yeah, they burned shit, they burned smut. Oh he didn't like other people's opposing opinions about gender. Is that because I mean, what the fuck are you talking about? Yeah? Yeah, I'm not gonna cry if all the transgender books get burned tomorrow. You know I would agree if they were out of the public library and the schools. That's a fucking terrific idea. Why don't we do that as our first community action? Well, even you know what, because we're not scumbags and we don't want to get we don't want to be seen as ignoble. We go in there, we pay for the books that we're taking out of there, even if they're not at for sale or accepting the money. We put the equal amount from jacket cover price. However many of them we take, that's how much we leave. And then we burn the motherfuckers in big ass piles as a community, a community event, you know, something for community bonding moment, build a family within the community, something that everybody can get behind, get behind a nice big bonfire of fucking smut. What a great idea. That'd be a good face, wouldn't it To build up your confidence to the next thing, which is fuck the data centers or whatever the case may be. And then we're crt, you know, to help with the vaccine schedule, move our way.
Speaker 3: Up physical safety. I decided that that might not be the best idea when you start receiving death threats to the extent that I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, look like a little dweed Poindexter and then go to something called the Waste of Supremicist Rally and you know, it's just funny. It's just funny to me. Like, I'm sure the people that were actually at that rally, even if some of them were fucking, you know, spun out of control in their heads, looked at him and said, what is this. I don't want to be associated like they got the arm mass, they got the SS like they look at this guy like, oh shit, I don't want that to ruin my reputation.
Speaker 3: It just becomes a liability to my brand, to brand academic success and oh.
Speaker 1: My god, superficial. That's like I'm a fraud. I'm LARPing. Nothing I say is real because I just called it my brand. My brand means you're pushing a fucking fairy tale. You're you're you're scheming. It's marketing. When you say something like just like clout if you're here telling the truth about history and putting yourself in uh a potential to be completely eviscerated and blacklisted from fucking everything because social media is where they go to determine whether or not you're going to get a job.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 1: If you do this and you're and you're looking for clout, there's a whole lot of other things you could be talking about on the Internet and it'd be a whole lot less of a stupid path. The only reason why it works for these guys is because they've been manufactured to be the counter to the Marxist leftists on the on the other side of the Jewish freaking uh hellhole of perception. Right, So it's not like you can just jump into it and get it only if you're easily manageables, controlled, and don't really give a fuck what you say as long as the paycheck comes. You don't actually care about any particular outcome, because if you did, and if you think that there's some sort of security in your position in this world because you're helping them reach their goal, I think historically that would be proven otherwise. So maybe it's not a great idea to be a sellout. Oh yeah, because that's the person you're gonna trust, right, that's who you're gonna trust. You're gonna trust the dialbolical, demonic child killers to have to keep their word. Well, I mean you've I guess you've thought it all through.
Speaker 3: Else when you do have to worry about people ganging up on you or whatever, it's disturbing to me.
Speaker 1: The last is am I getting a Malcolm in the Middle vibe?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 1: Let's see. Is it Malcolm in the Middle or is it Leave of the Beaver? Yeah? I thought it was a little one. What is his name is Freddie? What is it? Nunez? There you go? Uh oh, it's a small picture. Come on, brah, yes, bloody, what is this? It's a bigger picture there right, Well, that's too bad. That's what he looks like now they're doing he's got Hulu. Now he was a soccer racer or some ship like that too. For a while. He's he's even he's cooler than uh than Nick ship doesn't take much look at that face though. All right. So there, when we get done with this, I got to show you the other one well.
Speaker 3: Of hate that people have been able to.
Speaker 1: Even talk even like it's like he was studying how Trump talks with his you know people, it's so funny, like he practiced in the mirror or something.
Speaker 3: And been able to feel against someone they've never met, never saw, never had a conversation with. They say that.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's that's a big gaping mouth the way he talks, and something tells me he sucked his way through college.
Speaker 3: The ones were the biggots.
Speaker 1: The real reason why he's he left college was because there was no more dixa suck.
Speaker 3: I get messages all day long from people I've never met telling me what a terrible person I am. There's no hate on this side. I hate no one. I would never do anything like that, and so I think it's.
Speaker 1: Never do anything like what? But he definitely sounds like he's a politician here. It sounds like he's pretending to be like he's LARPing as Trump right now. If you get the cadence in the rhythm, I know, I keep stopping it, but it's really it takes half a second to know, is it. It's like when Christian Slater used to act like he was Jack Nicholson in roles like in Heathers and stuff like that. It's really easy to tell when he's doing it once he went and once he mentions it like he did on Sturday in Live and then you hear you you see it every in a lot of his performances that he's kind of like mimicking Jack Nicholson. So he says he'll never do that, but he's referring to what exactly what didn't He goes to the white of pharmacist rally for to what ruined that for people too? Or to get his street credit. This is the they were developing the character of Nick Fuentes at this point. He was already recruited from college and he was being groomed for his role. And I do honestly believe that there's a dairly wired Ben Shapiro Jewish hand over the top of this. He was just instead of being on the wired, they said, no, Nick, We're going to put you over here. Like why would he think that he was going to go on dailly ware and still do that when they are a bunch of jumpy, scared Jews, right there are a bunch of what do they call it, schizophrenics paranoid. You can't be doing that if you want to be on there. But they could use it on the other end to be the control dop right.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit upsetting that the political climate is the way it is. My reason for going down to.
Speaker 1: Charlotte ohoa whoa oh, I thought he was going to finish there. His reason for going down and as he goes, you hear.
Speaker 3: Well over the weekend was to demonstrate. It was to show solidarity for a cause which has not been talked about in the mainstream media, which the American people never got to vote on, and that is the fundamental transformation of the composition of our country.
Speaker 1: Thanks Nick, thanks for bringing it down for us. That's the same thing, the same gurgley, gurgley, gurgley, gurgle. All right, I think I have to look forward in my history. I'll find it. It's really short. I think you've maybe you've seen it before, but this one when he was in pus and college is pretty funny. Oh yeah, we're fretty from here. That all they give me. Oh you know why I was watching it when I was on the ball Busters channel, And now that Ballbusters channel's gone, that's too bad. Let's see. Yeah, there it is right there.
Speaker 3: Twenty sixteen, Nicholas jf went to I'm eighteen, I'm from Chicago, majors international relations. I support Donald J. Trump. You don't say, but I really loved Trump by July or June, more so than just party loyalty. Norse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I loved him even more than party loyalty link link what's up? Yeah? Him, Him and JD. Vance were pushing each other out of the way to get to the cock.
Speaker 3: It was just ecstasy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you just fucking say that. Stop it, Nick, You're killing us.
Speaker 3: The least indescribable.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what is he talking about?
Speaker 3: People were in mourning, people were depressed. I walked outside and with my make America great again, had to gloat after the victory, and it just ruined people's day when they saw you could see their faces which were already melancholy.
Speaker 1: This is at eighteen years old, Like, he's this formulated of a fucking this. This is not a normal person. This he's taking this much of sociopathic enjoyment out of other people's unhappiness. I mean, I get it. I get because of the subject matter he's talking about. But how's that? How's that aged? Buddy? Right? They everybody? I was excited. I was happy. Oh God, we didn't get to Hillary. Hooray. It was even like, you know, that was it? Well, not Hillary? What did you vote for? Not Hillary? As if that even mattered, because that was the thing. You know, you think about it. If you're gonna pull a corona, if you're gonna pull that, who's gonna buck and who's not gonna buck? Do you think a bunch of people would have followed Hillary Clinton's lead into a fucking lockdown? Or do you think there would have been We've already had our country back by now. But with the deception of Trump and all that QAnon shit and all that Joe m shit, Joe em and all that you know, Dave X twenty two report bullshit, bull shit, There's no there's a I can't imagine why these people weren't hung for the lies and misdirection that they led their viewers for all that time. I watched X twenty two Reports, Channel Grow, I watched Sean from SGT Reports Channel Grow. I watched all this shit, and I'm like, who the fuck are these people? And who the fuck are these social media people you know pumping out the like Sean used to have decent stuff back in the day. I don't think he's relevant anymore, but he's have decent stuff. But then, like with all the Trump stuff, it just got weird and so many people from out of nowhere which started becoming these little retarded like this is the other reason why I don't like Jamantra, because they were doing the same type of crap with the Q and On stuff, and then everybody started typing everything that they were typing, the type a letter to their mom. They're like, think this, think that, follow the It's like, just fucking say what you mean, Stop trying to give me a riddle. It's like, what is wrong with you? Everybody's LARPing like they're fucking quan on now. Ah. It was a disease. It was a disease that dumb people started copying, and they were doing it so there were such bad copies of it. It was like it wasn't even so much the content creators that were, you know, the ones that were you know, promoting all the Q and On shit, making Trump out to be like the superhero and all that crap, and the Joe m videos and all these promotions. You get those tarm It's like that's the only reason why people did the lockdown COVID thing is because they thought that maybe there's gonna be some of these child killers rounded up. Maybe this is the thing they keep telling us that there's a double meaning, quadruple me needing five D chess about all this shit. So we just got to let him, let him, give him, give him the space to do what he's gotta do. He's got to destroy the constitution in order to save the constitution. I'm sure that makes sense. If I get drunk enough, it's got to be the way. Maybe if I take more. Ah, yeah, no, it still doesn't make sense. You don't want martial law. But if he does it, martial law, there we go. What was that other guy, that Lynn guy, what was his name, something lin or Linn something. He was a maniac talking about doing at about the potential for a what's that word? What's that word? Oh yeah, martial law? For got is what is like? That's where what's her name? Came out of too that? I can't stand that fucking, ugly, disgusting pig whitney web. Everybody made something of themselves. Uh quite frankly didn't do the QAnon stuff, but he was. But a lot of people were like his audience. It's like the burden that he had, maybe he doesn't have it anymore because of what Trump has been doing lately. But he had to coddle that audience of Trump supporters long after, Like it was pretty clear that these people were misled and so where was everybody else by this piece of shit as clown? But he couldn't actually push that message home because he doesn't. He was too concerned about the market value of what he was doing to be able to burn audience like that. So I'm too stupid to have that type of concern. It's like, it's when the truth is there, that's when I address it. And if I recognize something as a deception, I'm going to go with that too. If that bothers people, like the whole religion thing, I could have probably a hundred thousand followers if I started kissing the Catholic cock and saying yeah, Jesus, listen Jesus that every every fucking five seconds. Because people who do that are grifters and hills majority of the time, and they're using religion to manipulate people into shelling out their support, both in followership and in funding. It's it's a it's a rare occasion when you get somebody who's said, yeah, fuck all that, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be real. If I don't agree with something, I don't agree with it. It's just the way it is. I'm not going to pretend like I do so that I mislead people to what they think my intent intentions are. That's why the British Edda is so important. And by the way, speaking of the British Edda, like I said, the project is a green light, it's in public domain. It's gonna take me a while because there's no uh transcript copy of it, so everything is like photographs of the book pay that you get or an epub that garbles it. So I can't just transfer it into a LibreOffice or LibreOffice document and then write and be in the sections that I want to write my own taken in that section, so I'll have to It's gonna it's gonna still take a while. It's gonna be very time consuming. If anybody wants to support the show, I highly recommend doing that and I will get cracking on that thing. But a lot of headway I actually made it was it was really exciting to know that I could use that public domain information for the British EDA and we can restore it, we can putting it out, we can republish with my commentary, which makes it different so that it can be published. And it's gonna be great. It's gonna be great. Everybody's going to have their advanced copy of it, and it's not gonna be irritating to where you can't just read the EDA as it is without you know, the commentary will be there, but it'll be easy to work around it. It's not gonna be infused in like one sentence after another type of thing. It won't be like that just drop.
Speaker 3: To absolute misery. And I loved it. I just, oh my gosh, that feeling to see at long last, the pretentious.
Speaker 1: Who overacts this like this is how much pleasure if either he's really just you know, laid it on thick with his acting, or he really honestly gets this much pleasure out of something that fucking ridiculous because he's a fucking sociopath.
Speaker 3: He judgmental liberals now absolutely defeated and crushed. It was the greatest feeling in the world. And you know, while we would.
Speaker 1: I can't turn I can't turn off those close captions have unity.
Speaker 3: And one day we would love to come together as Americans to have that one week where we just where we could say screw you, we want in new law. So rich and what we witnessed was history in the making. I mean that that was akin to watching Osama bin Laden get shot a few years ago, or it can.
Speaker 1: Asama bin Laden didn't get shot. Dude, what are you fucking talking about? That was all bullshit and there was no seeing it happen anyway too.
Speaker 3: And obviously carries a negative connotations, but nine to eleven or the Berlin Wall coming down or Pearl Harbor. But I mean that was one of those moments where you were seeing world history being made.
Speaker 1: I mean, this was Bregg and nobody telling talks about Pens anymore, do they. They don't say a fucking word about him. It's like it never happened. It's like a bad dream and JD. Vance will be a terrible nightmare. And that's coming around sooner than you'd think.
Speaker 3: This was Trump's win. This was uh, you know the Italian referendum which failed yesterday. I mean, this is this is something that is in the history of Western civilization that will be written about for years.
Speaker 1: So right, and now you're like, those people were wrong, they were stupid, they were they hitted him for absolutely all the wrong reasons, but come to find out he was still somebody to hate. God damn it. Right, it's like you mean the army of absolute morotic mob mate is like that that those people, if we just let them be, would have maybe spared us of a second term of this cocksucker where he's doing what he's doing. Now, Boy, that kind of stings like these people are still idiots, and they were They didn't have any legitimate reasons or for any of this that we have plenty of legitimate reasons now now everybody can hate.
Speaker 3: Him, absolutely incredible to watch. I think that we have to continue to put pressure on him. We can't be sick of fans. We'll end up with the same broken promises that liberal saw with Obama. I love Donald Trump and it's sort of scary.
Speaker 1: He loves Donald Trump, and it's sort of scary.
Speaker 3: I think I love you because I have a really good friend of mine from high school and we were all he blew him too. On the Trump train. He actually sort of convinced me to get on the Trump train.
Speaker 1: And uh, freaking altoids, I asked him. Yeah, yeah, anybody get their Trump phone yet by chance?
Speaker 3: On Twitter? Because we were, you know, we're trading memes and we were talking about how great Trump is and how awesome everything is going to be. And I said, are we in a cult? You know?
Speaker 1: Because are we in a cult? He literally just asked it. And this is the girl who made in the video. By the way, this is a different cut of the same thing, but yeah, that's this is the Looker.
Speaker 3: Heard of this godlike devotion in a certain sect of the party and and for a lot of people it's ironic. But for a lot of people, they really do see him as sort of a savior figure. And you have to caution against the excesses of sort of a messianic political move.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, dude, ah man, this is not age well at all. I don't know what the eyeball is, but yeah, that you could just walk that around for security is watch surveillance. Ballanteer is watching the sore on.
Speaker 3: Strategically, we need to be supportive of Trump and we need to.
Speaker 1: Over strategically listen to this asshole.
Speaker 3: Look the bad things that he says for tactic.
Speaker 1: We need to overlook the bad things he says for a tactical purpose. Now he hasn't done doing nothing but promoting all the Everybody was confused, everybody was surprised by this one. But he probably a little bit, a little bit, I don't know, but he always takes the absolute wrong position from what his rhetoric is. Every time you can catch him doing it, and he lays it on just as thick, just as dramatic, just as over emphasized, just as exaggerated in everything he does. The thing with the father, the thing with Tyler Robins, calling her Robins or Robinson, I don't know, uh, calling everybody retarded. The more of a clown he is, it's like like, here's like remember that thing we talked about with the jesters. The more they push it's more of like it's a litmus test as to what people will endure and what will you know, rebel against or resist or fight push back on. So if you have this ass clone is not it's not really bad at there yet. Really, because they were fucking eating children and calling it jerky. Really they literally quite literally were They're in the in these fucking files of the ones that we saw, even because there's another half a stack the same as size as the lat one. But the ones that we do see, yeah, they were fucking killing babies. Yeah, say nothing of the pedophilia. What he was actually doing was murdering children and turning women into baby farm slaves for that very purpose of the murders, or handing him off to other people who are getting murder them in some sort of sick gay raping an infant type of ritual. This is all very evil shit, and we have done nothing about it. But he's the one that that soft pitched it to us and then started selling. He started selling the freaking shirt that Epstein was photographed in on his website, which takes crypto, which now we know is a fucking Epstein ju shit thing too planned rollout, micro micro transaction, everything, everything from that Douglas bar book on up has been scripted. And it's a joke.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking joke pragmatic purposes because if we jump in on it with him, there's no one standing for Trump, and it's CNN and the world versus Donald Trump. It's the Europe, it's the Vatican, it's the president, it's his own party and then his people against him, So you know, we sort of have to be very much devoted to him and even the things that ideologically I'm not totally on board with or or I disagree with some of the ways that he does that.
Speaker 1: I donu understand how he does this makes his face what it does, like why.
Speaker 3: I have to admire who open like?
Speaker 1: Is his mouth just bigger? Like who opens their mouth like that? It just it's this fucking big. When he told me, what is that, it's used. He's used to shoving more than one thing at that time.
Speaker 3: I think the fact that in totality.
Speaker 1: Like this is his resting face. Is this.
Speaker 3: He just lion? Who is just sheer strength, who is no fear?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he just told he just said a seventies something year old man was just sheer lion, just sheer strength. This dude has daddy issues. Ah, we get it. Now it all starts to make sense. Maybe he had been touched, did not buy an angel who knows? Or or the neglected? So no, everybody should be neglected, you know, because his life was boring, his life, his recitals, his baseball games, that's the shit that his dad probably didn't fucking show up for and he doesn't wan anybody else to do that for their children either, because he's a cynical, fucking, envious, little shit sullen And you.
Speaker 3: Have to sort of look at it in a holistic way. I think that's the only way to look at it. I mean, what would we do if this fails? What would be next?
Speaker 2: After?
Speaker 3: After the scorched earth? We burn everything to the ground, we drained the swamp. You know, we said Hillary Clinton was dying in pizzagate, and we are pushing the boundaries of truth and reality. What possibly could succeed Trump if he fails?
Speaker 1: Uh? Huh huh boy, how about that? Eh? Where's everybody at? What are we doing? What's going on here? Yeah? He probably did have a loveles chides. Uh we go to rumble, I'm delicious here, anybody's in the house. It's so far a queer. Yeah, he does look like that, That's what I'm thinking. Yes, we can definitely close the book on this trans cat. Too many dummies still believe in his in this sarphetic way. I know, I know, got in knighting uh ooh a gutenn guten Nick, Who are you talking to What was that? I don't I don't know what that was in my preference. Oh he's a lumber jacket. He's okay, puts on with his clothing and hangs around in bars is how it goes. I know that song pretty well because that was one stuck in my head while I was a little from Uh what was it? It was? It was a flying circus. I don't think they did it in Life of Brian Now and out. Life of Brian would have been the and now into something completely different or whatever the other movie was. But yeah, no, it's a yeah, he's a jacket. It's okay. I worked all night, I wear high heels, I've got down another tree. Oh that's a good time. Fucking weird nose. That was like that was like the pre the pre kids in the Hall, except the kids in the Hall weren't nearly as a that's good. I could not much as gay as that ship was. Like I never watched like when that dude popped up in news radio David Foley, I'm like, uh, two gay. Still he's not acting gay, He's still Yes, Oracle, the struggle to free himself from the restraints become my very shackles my sugar. Catch thirty three millennials yep, eighty to ninety five. Now, how can that be? Millennial? Would be like the two thousands in on it? Are you sure? But what is is that the millennium? The millennium was two thousands a right, so why would that not be from the two thousands on up? Where's gen zs our?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Gen x's I mean, like, hold on, let me, I'm gonna today. You spell that right? Yet I probably put two l's in it, right, millennials? Okay, you're right, you're right, But that's just weird. I always I never knew that that's what it meant, Like, why does that make sense? Why does that make sense at all? I've never heard millennial. I think, oh, you mean from the two thousands on up? All right? No, so what is that then? Fuck? I was seventy nine, so I'm not a millennial either. Ah Generation X yeah I was X. You have the tail end of it, I guess seventy nine. Yeah, Jennet, I didn't even know there was a generation why But apparently that's the same thing as millennial. So I have two things. Gen Z was ninety five at two thousand and nine. All right, well that's that's news to me. Well there's still not I'm still not a millennial, though, It's all good. Alright, back to the talks here. Uh wait, what's going on over here? Is anybody here? I think people just don't think that this is here yet. Still where the hell is everybody? M yeah? Branded steered queer? Oh wait, I missed one. The very Fluintez is trying to be cool and blame the generation generator before. I think you mean generation, but you can maybe he was blaming the generator he bought because it also, you know, it ran out of gas and he didn't know how to put more gas in it. I don't even think he was not as started generator branded steering queer or was it in a frat house? I don't know. We will have to speculate who removed the dude lapoof. I'm sure it was for a good reason. Branded steer. I say this is the same Ballbusters at words with source buss, so no at all know what that means. It's so wast that's not a word. A good friend of his is gay Australian important star hoofs Oh, Spacebusters I didn't really work with them. I had him, I had a uh, I don't even remember his name anymore. Steve was a Steve What's what was his name? The guy from Spacebusters was on for a talk one time, and then he and I discussed getting Tom Tom Colin is that his name? Whatever? That fucking guy is Tom Cowen. Tom Cowen came on with Doctor Artists and he had an asshole Andrew Coffman on the show once because black Guy the different Spacebusters was friendly with with them. With Andrew Andrew Coffman. It was not it was it was this is whatever. But yeah, I have nothing against the Spacebusterers guy. I enjoyed some of his stuff in the past. I mean, I don't know anything about him really, but I mean his his video is about the bullshit fraud of the virus scam. I think that's actually where I first saw clips that came from doctor John Bergman's channel. Was probably on one of his videos, and that's why I started looking at the doctor John Bergmann. And he's I've been following him since I was talking about like years ago, like twenty twenty. School of Fish. The only Nazism that exists today isn't German National socialism. By the way, it's Nazism, which is the Jewish presentation of the Jewish image of German Nazis. Yeah, right, because Nazi was well, Nazi was a word that was on a long time, was nutzi, Nazi nutzi. It was meaning basically a retarded country bumpkin Catholic. Is it that? It was that precise, and that was in the eighteen fifties they were flowing that word or out the Jewish journalists through you know what they didn't German national socialism isn't out of existence unless you stop being noble. That's that's that's a ridiculous thing to say. You don't get to take qualities out of a person and say that they're not there anymore. If you're if you're a noble person doing the right thing, a guardian protector or a good a good steward and community and you and you know the values and virtues of national socialism, then it's not dead. And it doesn't have to stay in Germany either. That's the whole thing people think they need to have, Like a building that you go to that has a fucking label at the top of it, you know it has to and it has to have like matching T shirts. It's not how that works, it's it's less sincere and less legitimate and less genuine and real when you fucking do all that marketing and you know, and uniform it's everybody. These are the common sense attributes of every human being who has self preservation as a thought, a family to protect, and understands the true history of Germany and what was accomplished and what it looks like when a leader actually cares about his people. And you can see an example of that in Libya under Gadaffi too, and how amazing their lives were before we destroyed it for the jew But I agree when you're saying that Nazism is the only thing that exists. But the point is if somebody is going to and I think you understand this, if somebody is going to embody all the bad qualities of the Jewish stereotype caricature, well then they're not speaking on behalf of all white people anyway, and they should keep the white national and white pride thing out of their fucking mouths, because they're working to discredit and delegitimize an actual, a natural problem and a natural threat against our existence by being deserving of it. They go around deserving something to have happened to them. And that's why nobody's gonna have any sympathy for us. If that's who your representation is, that's why we need to get away from that ship. Is it going to support the show falcking tonight or what school Fish? And the truth is the Jews are exactly the way they depict the Nazis in the media, right. They are mass murders, they are genociders. This is the Jews. Yeah, the Bolsheviks put on a mask. They are destroyers. They are the rapists or is it therapists snl joke. They are child traffickers. Yes, they are the porn kings. They have their drug pens. They are the the everything anything that that destroys the human being, soul, gambling casinos right, casino games on the internet. What do all these idiots that are making ship money like shit tons of money on kick doing? What's Aiden Ross do Aiden Ross? What does a clavicular do? They've got contracts with all? What does fucking Paul do with this duel? Dot com? It's eroding our people, destroying it. LiPo account was created today seems like I troll. Yeah, that's cool. I'm cool with you doing that. Man, that's cool that you did. I'm sure that's exactly I didn't you check to see how long it was open too? Huh? Exact? Oh that was a David Duke quote. Yeah, okay, gen Z ninety seven to twelve. Yeah, and Jen alpha is what's going on right now? Because I goes all around again? But yeah, so what was a X that was a true legitimate X right at the end of it? D d oh you're talking about oh David Duke wudo? Yeah, yeah, generation that generator.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's see what's going out over this bezatch? How do he says? He says? And Nick is a twin. Nick has a twin sister. Maybe she was fever. Ah, hey, what's up Neil Riggers? Ah? Oh, I saw what you did there. Let's see are we still Are we still at two o four? No, we have dout at two oh three. I've offended somebody or they deleted their account. Bangs where we got over a kick nada because it's a bunch of gay homosexuals over here, just kidding. I mean the people that occupy the platform, yes, not the people that sit around you know, and actually watch what I'm doing here. The operators, yes, absolutely sexuals, each and every one of them. All right, So we have to get into this for its too get too late here. Let's do this.
Speaker 2: El in collaboration with other Israeli mob families and Jewish mob families are running weapons from Florida where Highwakneen has his club, the Makara and clivicular is the cover for that money laundering and weapons running.
Speaker 1: So we need the cover for the schemes. He's he's the mascot for the club. So everybody's looking at this guy doing his streams. There's other shit that's happening under the surface, according to this guy who didn't put a shirt on.
Speaker 2: Right now, there's Orange Angles running weapons from Kara up to New York and they're intending on carrying on an attack and Jessica tish.
Speaker 1: So that's the part that could potentially be something to look out for, right And if they carry on an attack, who do you think they're going to carry on attack? It's gonna be a false flag and then it's they're gonna blame either a group. As I was saying before, this is why you want a community and not a group. They might attack a they might blame a group or say that everybody who believes in these things, which is it used to be militia, right right, Yes, it's a white nationalist, white supremacist militia. You mean people who are trying to defend their fucking country and their own lives because of Look at this horrific serves it all. It's like we needed as we needed to know, really we didn't already know. You had to put it on your neck too. It's like, seriously, what the fuck am I look at? Like? Come on, if the face tells it all, you don't you don't need the ren fan child killer starter on your neck too. But this is what this is why this stuff is such a goddamn threat because she's the police chief, and she's a billionaire like Lows, I'm never gonna shop at Low's. I'm gonna get my freaking rope somewhere else. Don't ask why. Just listen to her. Look at her discussing this. Listen to the pre uh premeditated bullshit that comes out of her mouth. More threats against everybody else, because oh my god, everybody's out to get them, as always consummate fucking victim. But if this is an element, what do you think is gonna have You think they're gonna go hit mosques in New York. No, they're gonna they're gonna frame somebody up, and they're going to because they don't care about their own. They're going to get some maybe curious Joel. Maybe that's the reason why we learned about that town, so that it would be in our minds when something happens. Maybe it'll be somewhere over another Enjoysy, maybe it'll be in the Lakewood area. Maybe it'll be multiple places, but it will be Jews bringing guns to people who they're radicalizing to go harm Jewish bullshit things, and then they're going to do the penalteer crackdown. Regardless if it happens this way, it's gonna happen at some point. That way is the problem.
Speaker 6: Notting cover for it, I understand it for many of you, or having a Jewish police commissioner is deeply comforted.
Speaker 1: We listened to which is I know for many of you having a Jewish having a do it plate commissioner is very conforting. Oh my god, this is vile discussing humanoid, not human, but humanoid. Yeah, somebody says Curricular is one thousand percent owned and controlled. Well, of course that's what looks Maxing. They they commandeered, looks Maxing as a nice Hey wow, these stupid boy came up with us on their own. It's all about self harm and potential sterilization. What could be better? Sure, let's let's make a mascot out of one of them. We could really, we could really sell this to the next generation. This person is not a genius. She says, I knew that lady was corrupt and working for Israel. She has a fucking star around her neck and she's talking about her Jewishness all the time. How did you put that together? Candice the menace, you dumb, stupid cunt.
Speaker 6: That I do not take responsibility lightly.
Speaker 3: I feel it in my mind, in my phones, and in my heart.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's bones, not her heart and help, Okay. Temptation to fabricate hoaxes is strong because bonifight organized racist and anti Semitic incidents are relatively unusual, and because they serve numerous valuable functions for the victims when they occur. The temptation to fabricate them is strong. Benefits blah blah blah are well established, and victims are often treated as heroes who have been ennobled by their experience. Of course, it's the same model, and it's the same formula.
Speaker 3: I mean of.
Speaker 1: The holo hoax you give forever in their debt for some fucking thing. It's all lies. Everybody can see through it, but you still have to fucking endure it because they own everything and you have to. You're forced into like making yourself stupid in order to exist in the same world with this bullshit is occurring. Hey, I bet you that's Peanut the scroll with I bet you it is Peanut the scroll with John John Wick. There the social utility of victimization is considerable in terms of sheer effectiveness. Nothing works quite as well as a racist or anti semitic, anti semantic, anti symmetric incident to intimidate an institution, draw attention to a problem or sounds critics and pass laws, and ignite and initiate the fucking final pure in blow that is going to be the digital cheka by way of Palenteer. Round them up and we shall see from the examples, and then a bunch of words here, let's shape the work that I do to keep all the communities, saying I don't.
Speaker 3: Worry my brand for me, so that you shouldn't have to.
Speaker 1: She's definitely talking to a group of Jews, must be, because who has a sense of relief when they see that hook knows fucking fat, disgusting billionaire who's a police commissioner somehow, because they can just do whatever the fuck they want. They'll just kill people if they want to be the president of the fucking you know Mexico. Excuse me the F word, but this is just how it goes. That they own every territory that there's a central bag. They've already ousted the true real people who cared, and anything that is legitimate in politics is a token so that it looks legitimate, and they don't keep very many of those around. Massy, regardless of what he's if he's a real person or not, helps to legitimize the concept of government because they leave one person around who actually says nah, like that's gonna help anything. But at least that's why they're gonna focus on him. He's gonna say all the things he said, all the things everybody Look, he said all the things. He said all the things that we wanted that we say he said all the things. He's the one that taught us about APAC. Now everybody can't shut up about it. Yeah yeah, I'm sure that's not on purpose at all. Right, right, this guy's our hero. When they want a hero, we will give them one. Yeah. Yeah, so that you.
Speaker 6: Can rest easier account.
Speaker 3: And I want you to know that behind.
Speaker 1: That reassurance, we're gonna kill some boy.
Speaker 3: Thousand members the New York City.
Speaker 1: Police Department listen to this discussing beast. Pretty soon, we're gonna get to kill the white European and look at her neck and her back.
Speaker 3: Lives.
Speaker 1: You remember that dude that was like the in the black robe and he had that long thing hanging off his head and Return of the Jedi he used to hanging. He was like stand next to Jaba. That's what it reminds me of, except that guy had less chins.
Speaker 3: They supported by the most robust municipal counter terrorism capacity in the world.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, they're always They're always hunkering down for some horrible threat. No matter what anybody's doing. People in mind their own business trying to get through their lives. They're after us. It's like, okay, well it's because you know what you're actually doing to us, and you know that that we should be we should be if we were smart, but most people aren't paying attention to that, So yeah, you have to manufacture it.
Speaker 3: And I hate Crimes task Force that is second to none.
Speaker 1: And he's just a look at this fuckingsrendous bitch. You have a guy here who's probably the illegitimate son of freaking Epstein. He's in photographs as a baby. Uh yeah, and then you have this thing. Look at this disgustingly evil, fucking cunt. That's the police commissioner for New York. The whole whole fucking world is doomed. If they're going to start a false flag why not there, Oh, they already just told you that. They're all manned up and geared up for something, for something, because you know, it's only the Jews that fucking matter. All thirty five thousand members of the police force are there to protect the Jews. Whose country is this. They're not even supposed to protect you. It's not protect and serve, it's not what they're there for. They're there to enforce municipal policy from the municipal corporation. They've told us this flatly. They're not there to protect and serve. They're not there to give a shit about your rights because you don't have any in commerce law, you don't have any admiralty law. You are fully bonded to the court. You have zero rights. You are a slave to the process as a fictitious entity in commercial law. This is what they did when they incorporated. We're not in the world that we think we are, and there are no rights because we are considered property and property can't own property, nor can it have rights. The Central Fund of Israel plays a role in directly supporting Israel settlements and settlers in Palestine, as well as supporting anti Palestinian repression in the United States. In twenty eleven, Wait hold on directly supporting Israel settlements sellers in Palistin yeah twenty eleven and twenty twelve, they received three hundred thousand and three hundred and seventy five thousand dollars respectively from the donors Capital Fund. You're marked from Sharat Haddin. Sharat Hadden, also known as the israel Is as the Israel Loyal Sorry Israel Law Center is the group that practices pro Zionist law fair and legally defend sellers who commit murder of Palestinians. Yeah, other donors. James tes CEO of f Loowsman is the heir to the Low's billions. Is that how you spell those? Hold on? Maybe that's something else on? Then? Yeah, I guess it isn't I just I just I switched the letters around in my head. I guess because it doesn't look like it's right right, what a funk? Worry? Hey, there.
Speaker 2: The JDL and collaboration with other Israeli mob families.
Speaker 1: And Jewish and I don't think the JDL is actually active anywhere, bro. But other than that, yeah, the other stuff is plausible. And they're gearing up for something and they're gonna blame us and then they're gonna go come after us. And when I say us, I mean just like normal every everyday people who are just not all. You said something out lone, you're one of those domestic terrorists? Like yeah, because I recognize truth and I repeated what my observations, and you know, hey, this person is guilty of this thing because it's fucking plain as day that they are, and they admitted to it. But that's anti semantic. You better just knock it off there buster, fuck is everybody out? All right? Well I gotta close down. I think, way, man, what time is it? He nineteen? That's it just seems like it's been longer. All right? Hold on, where's the rum delicious thing here? Okay? This has nothing to do with what we're talking about, So there you go. Screw loose rope elsewhere? Why good, wet rope goes more? All right, let me see what I got over here. This is good and it gives me a little time too. And this is actually kind of really inspira inspirational, dude, the stuff that they say about that. I don't know anything about Chud the Builder, but all I know is all the fucking bullshit I've heard was absolutely horrendous. Like you just type it in and it's like racist man gets shot and it's like he's.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Like this is how you're This is how you're forming the court of public opinion. You want everybody to hate this guy. You want them to write them off as being some lunatic who just goes around shooting niggers. And I'm sure how that makes you lunatic anyway. But according to them, that's how it makes you. You know, that's that's not a good thing to do. And uh yeah, so there you go. He's like, well, he goes around antagonizing people, all right. Anybody who says he goes around antagonizing people and he should expect this, that's pretty funny because that's what they're saying, is, yeah, the yard niggers because they can't they can't control their impulses. He's stupid to do this and not think something's gonna happen because these people are animals and they can't contain themselves. That's what these idiots are actually saying. They don't realize that they're actually confirming that these people are murderous, criminal, rapist types who can't control their impulses and don't even know what you start. Uh. I'll be on FTJ tomorrow, are you asking me right? I don't know my daughter's home. She's gonna be going to the shirt with a friend in the morning. So maybe i'll do an really show. I'll do the elliptical here in the bit because it's sorry eleven, sorry, it's obviously almost almost midnight here. And then I'll jump on to uh, I'll jump into I'll jump on the elliptical. When I got out here, go to bed, and then I'll try to get out up and ready for like eleven maybe eleven my time is probably if I don't know where you're at, but if you're in you said you're three am now, so I'm guessing it's the East coast, so that would be o'clock your time, right two two o'clock your time. Probably probably around there. Maybe we'll do a call in or something like that. Eleven am is good for me because I can get stuff done and I can still shut the show down and still see some sunlight, go for a walk, all that good stuff. But yeah, we need a big push, guys, just to remind everybody. I'm gonna put this up here, but when I get step away to go do something and come back, I just need to let everybody know, like the the FTJ thing does work if you guys want to support the show that way, just so you know, and get the get the ninety central nutrients, get something for yourself or the hot sauce. That's how I It's how I uh stay alive, stay in a love. So help me stay alive. Uh uh oh, I gotta do do other shit, which is fine. I'll send out some emailers for the hot Sauce business seems to work. I also get some ship heads like take me off your list. I'm like, you signed up in my store, you stupid cun what I was like, They're like, you are spamming. I'm like, no, it's because I don't ever send out any emailer's barely at all that it comes as a surprise to you, and I do because I don't do it on the regulars, to the point where you're just you said, just saying what normal people do. Ignore or trash or you swipe away the new notification. I don't know how people get so irate about this, because I get a fucking shit ton of things sent to me all the goddamn time. I even have extra email accounts set up just to collect all that shit, and I just every once in a while I clean it out, throw it all out. But I don't yell at every single one of them, like what the fuck? And these people signed up for? Or there are previous customers that say things like I love your hot sauce, so you let them know when there's a. It just happens like every time I do around these you let them know that there's a there's there's a new a new you know, coupon code or something. I literally had somebody say, dude, I bought a hot sauce from you, like three fucking years ago. Get over it. I'm like this because I don't send on any emails barely, and that I don't always hit the same list, because that's stupid that it's been probably a long time since I sent you an email and you're acting like I'm the one that has the fucking I'm the fucking weirdo. I'm like, you're if anybody is going to be marketing to anybody or sending it like I'm the greatest person to sign up for because I not the type of asshole just constantly does that shit. It's only when it, you know, somebody needs to get a little freaking, you know, nudge so that there's some internet glors coming that I actually do it at all. It's like, y Okay, it's about the middle of month and it looks a little stagnant here. Let me send some emails. That happens every couple of months and maybe every four but it's not always the same people. And to the extent of what exactly maybe uh you know, I just hit this much of the of a list like that. It's so fucking crazy people are you know? Now it's a North American street ape yeah a all right? So yeah, and then you know the thing here, So if we're in this place, you scrawl. I've been putting in shorts up. This one didn't go to the shorts thing though, This one is just right there in the actual thing. I'm playing around with the clipping that they let you do on Rumble direct Our TMP. Yeah I know, right, yeah, I know. But it's relatable though, isn't it Isn't it related? Just like the comments, like the way people are just nutty, Like I'm always gonna call out what I think is just irate behavior or get over it, get a life, that type of shit. So today's Joe I said today, as always, I will be the laser that cuts through the bullshit we get thrown at We get thrown at us by these sick little monkeys with payots. Those are the things to hang down there. Special announcements and some interesting findings and more dots connected on the map to digital hell must see Crumble TV and then here we go. So the Gibson goes there, Pam just going like that like that. If you go to my site, where's my site? Right here there's the Bity Coffee PayPal, Patreon. You guys want to be Patreon members, that'd be cool. I'm gonna put some exclusives on there eventually here soon except five LLC dot com. It looks better on a computer, it looks crappy on the I gotta fix it. I gotta see if they'll fix it. They might want to reformat my whole thing, because this is like old. I made it work. But if they have to retool it to make it look better on the lab or, I'm gonna have to go somewhere else and bring my whole ship with me. Anyway, Doctor Glitney, you can click that. You can become member Ballbusterers Food Stars six percent off all sauces and creatine, and I reduced the create in like a lot, so it's a lot cheaper. Alpha Sorry elf, Tough Bodybook which I actually used because I was all dizzy and screwed up earlier that I actually used it. I talked to Monso told me LFM fourteen and ten and I did them, and let's see. Then here you go Azure Living, actually Azure Well, Azure Standard site code BB five for additional discount and an already discounted site. And the four things you need for your ninety essentral nutrients. Whole food multi vitamin, the Alaskan cab little oil, the fully chemic blend, which is super important. And this is at very least a three month supply here, so you don't have to do that every month. I mean it right, because it lasts for you for three and then the IP six Supreme with a nastol. There's the whole food multi vitamin. And I also take the core copp er. Actually, while we were sitting here in the beginning of the show, that was what you saw me throwing in my face was those pills and the core coppers right here. Get it all right, and use code BB five. Use code BB five as you exally. It says like apply code or something that you click it, it opens up a little textbar like this. And then there's other stuff in here too. There's the B seventeen, there's all kinds of stuff. There's that super that was it something baha sol something I don't though. He was talking about there's all kinds of stuff in here and you just use code BB five and you'll be the champion, all right. And then there's a hot sauce in the CREA team and my book at the very bottom here, bam, right now, I just have to say this. When it comes to the hold on I W I'm about to play a video here in just a seconds to stand by. When it comes to the Azure, well, the ninetieth central nutrients the things that every effing needs. Where is it? Is it not on this one? You gotta be fucking black. Where is it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: I mean to help lots, gentleman, There we go.
Speaker 1: So what did did I just say when it comes to the Azure Well, I meania helpated lots as well. There you go. All right, now, let's get into this. This is six minutes fifty three seconds that has a really good moral story here moral to the story. I think of it as an example of what you could do on the macro and the whole community thing that I was talking about, and how it's far superior to a group that's a label. A label as a group as a trap. Doesn't matter how genuine and sincere and blah blah blah it once was or started off, as it's gonna get infiltrated, it's gonna get co opted. It's gonna have either people who created it out of whole cloth to you know, to be like a glue trap for people, or it's gonna be infiltrated and steered in the wrong direction. You don't need the group. What you need is the community. There should be everybody. This is why you know, isolating yourself down to WN or WP and on this other craft. Your your community isn't isn't set up like that, Your neighborhood isn't set up like that. Now everybody is gonna work like that, which means in your own community, in your own territory, you're already gonna have problems because of your your your desire to then all be like that one thing instead of working together as a fucking cohesive unit to protect your families in your territory. That's why it's so fucking stupid to be all these divisive things. When the Jews divide, you don't need to divide it even further. You need to cut it into smaller pieces, just stop the fucking shit already. Nobody wants a freaking light bulb headed freaking seventy seventy IQ Somalia, and nobody's fucking talking about that. Nobody been in the right mind, would think that nobody wants anybody who's fucking a weirdo or not like them. We get that, But if they're in your community and I'm not talking about the shiheads again, and I'm talking about you're in a nice like like where I live, nice development. Are they all white? No, there's a lot of Mexicans here. I don't know how many generations. I know a lot of them have really shitty upbringings, very fucking unruly children. But when it comes to us protecting our block, we should all be able to do that together without having fucking weak spots, without having somebody who's gonna fucking turn, uh turn into somebody who's gonna become a deterrent or an obstacle for us to protecting our own families in our own territory. You don't want to make stupid enemies and have stupid problems when you're trying to solve a fucking huge problem. Think and then fuck with people after you've already gotten rid of the parasite, if that's what you really want to do. But before oh that, don't be an idiot. Otherwise you're asked, you're setting yourself up in the Jew's letting you for failure.
Speaker 6: Hey, everybody, how's it going? Hope you having a lovely day. The code for Bamboo Labs to be used the way it was before they changed their ecosystem and put in all this authorized control system rubber.
Speaker 1: Now, mind you remember the story that he tells and the moral then the lesson behind it in how it's it should tell you more than what he's saying, and how you can apply this, and how we can all apply this as community, as community against something that's evil, and nobody was doing anything until one person did.
Speaker 6: Something has remained up. And one thing that I noticed is that we're up to sixteen hundred forks. Somebody emailed me to say, Louis, you have twelve hundred forks. Nope, sixteen hundred. But this means that there are sixteen hundred people that are maintaining and keeping this code up on their own repository. That's crazy. They sent the developer of this a notice saying that we think you're breaking Section twelve one of the DMCA, which is a law that can get you punished and send a federal prison for three to five years. And they said, we're going to send you a legal notice if you disagree with us. The developer took down his code and for several weeks nothing happened. I repost the code, I posted it to our GitHub and I said, you disagree with me, sue me, I dare you. Let's have fun. And after that this happened. And this just makes me very happy because it demonstrates something that I'm trying to do with this channel. They've been trying to do for a long time. And the best way that I can seek to explain this is talking about a cartoon. There's this one episode of Superman, the animated series. I genuinely believe this is the golden era of all cartoons. Mid nineties kind of ended when Batman BIOND was canceled in two thousand and one, who was totally gone and destroyed when the Justice League Unlimited ended around two thousand and four to two thousand and five. After that, I just couldn't watch cartoons anymore. But this one cartoon is an episode where dark Side is trying to take over Earth. He is a villain, He's much more powerful than Superman, and more importantly, he's also voiced by Michael Ironside, which is literally the best villain voice.
Speaker 3: Of all time.
Speaker 6: He makes a cameo in the movie The Machinist and is a short forty five seconds where he's talking about all the benefits of this cadillact that he has. So you get to hear somebody who's essentially a cartoon super villain that you were used to hearing as a kid, be a commercial for a Cadillac. If any of you have not seen The Machinist but you've seen Superman the animated series, please do watch that. Just what if you don't watch the entire movie, just watched the part where he's talking about his car. You just get to hear dark Side shilling for Cadillac for forty five seconds, and it's awesome. Back to the story. In this episode of Superman, dark Side is about to take over Earth and he's winning. He's beating Superman. Superman his weekends. He puts Superman in shackles and chains and he shows him before everybody on us and he said, this is your hero, this is the person that you're counting on. He's gone, you know, submit or be killed.
Speaker 1: Deal with it.
Speaker 6: You're not my s likes this. One reporter comes out who's a standard. His name is Dan Turpin. He's not a superhero, he's not a bodybuilder even he's just an old reporter. And he's somebody that never really likes Superman to begin with. He's somebody who always thought that Superman acted without oversight, and because he acted without oversight, we should always be critical and cynical of him, even when he does good things. He never really likes Superman very much. But in this moment when he realizes that the Earth is just going to be fucked, he's like, yeah, fuck that, he said. I forget exactly what he said because it's been almost thirty years since I saw this cartoon. But he picks up a spear.
Speaker 1: I don't care how many flat at your conquered.
Speaker 4: You ain't getting this.
Speaker 6: And Superman is free, and Superman is free just long enough to fight them back. But now Superman's not fighting back on his own. You see all the normal people that are not superheroes, that don't have all this crazy body armor also beating the crap up out of everybody else. And what happened in this moment is it wasn't just him doing it, it was everybody doing it. At some point, dark Side realizes that he's about to lose because this red dude shows up with his army from New Genesis, and then they say we're going to start fighting dark Side too. So what happened here is took one old dude just picking up his spear, knowing that he's completely fucked and saying, you know what, I'm going to inspire everybody else to fight at the same time, and it worked. Dark Side goes to leave, but he's a dick, so he looks at Superman and says.
Speaker 1: Remember, victory has its price.
Speaker 6: He looks at Superman and says victory has its price and grins as he omega beans and burns Dancer. He kills the reporter. He's just left an ass. Just after the Superman goes to the funeral, you hear the sad music and he looks down at the grave and goes, in the end, the world didn't really need a Superman, just a brave one. What was the point you was making there? And people see that you're pushing forward and fighting, even when you may not really have a clue what you're doing. When you see that you're picking up the spear, they can be willing to as well. And when everybody does that, the bully loses sixteen hundred to you decided to pick up a spear. That's awesome, And I want you to understand the world doesn't need an influencer. The world needs people like you. That's what I've always wanted to inspire with this channel. This isn't just the section twelve to one of the DMCA case. There's also a serious AGPO licensing issue. We've talked to a few different people at a few different organizations that handle stuff like this. One of them is the Software Freedom Conservancy their entire thing.
Speaker 1: You got the message right, Oh that happens. Let's not be your own mors enemy because what they can do to us, we can do to ourselves so much worse. Baha s all you cut it, Bud. Good night, everybody, have a good no one positive positive things moving forward. Good Night. H