Speaker 1: One O one, Lynch Taco Lands Rock Station one O one one w j r R. Thank you to Petties Meats for sponsoring this hour of the show and me a long time partner with the Lynch and Taco Show here at JR R. Petties. If you aren't familiar with their legendary status, well.
Speaker 2: Make yourself familiar with them.
Speaker 1: Four thirty four in Longwood, just west of I for seeing place they've been for over forty years. Top shelf quality when it comes to meats, when it comes to freshly prepared sides, their bakery there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's awesome. Oh, they have another tasting this Saturday. Don't they do them every Saturday? One to four wine and beer complimentary tasting there to Those are good hours to be in that store on Saturday. I'll tell you that, right, Uh huh. I might make a visit there. Pick up some steaks this weekend.
Speaker 1: Keep them in mind. You know we got our next summer holiday fourth of July coming up. Petties, that's what you need and then.
Speaker 2: Some That's exactly what I was kind of thinking.
Speaker 1: Go wrong with Petties.
Speaker 2: Love them big old fat steak on the fourth. Yeah, now I'm excited, pretty intelligence.
Speaker 1: I've had all the uh the hooplah over the release of the Nintendo Switch to record pace sales of that console.
Speaker 2: Blew the doors off all records.
Speaker 1: Jaz. It's really uh, you know, brought the name Nintendo front and center again. And I guess you know, demand increasing across all of the Nintendo products, which would to me be the explanation for this clown in Oakland who saw a crime of opportunity to the tune of stealing ten thousand dollars worth of Nintendo Switch games from to the Walmart multiple libraries.
Speaker 2: No, the librarians don't think twice about it stealing.
Speaker 1: But now, okay, I'm gonna going to drill a little deeper here.
Speaker 2: Okay, the fact that he figured that out is where I'm drilling. That he did that is wrong on all levels. Yes, I got to give the library props and uh, you know, having the vision to say, hey, look you not everybody and their brother really thinks library. We gotta we gotta put some bait out there to get people in here. Yeah, why why have kids read when we can just have a play video game? Of course, step video games available. But then this knucklehead comes along and ruins it for everybody exactly. At least they caught him so they can, you know, bring the nintended the games back and maybe just maybe you should have like high security on that area. That is a total that's just a dick move.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Uh. Here's one you don't hear about every day. This is an incident at the beach or I'm sorry this being in New Jersey. It's not the beach, it's the shore.
Speaker 2: The shore. Yeah, it's the shore. My wife's up there right now at the shore. Not the shore up but right near there. Someone was stabbed by a needlefish at the Jersey shore. The irony a needle.
Speaker 1: We're all used to seeing needlefish there if they're not really aggressive, kind of generally mind their own business.
Speaker 2: A cool little fish.
Speaker 1: The guys, this is big news in Jersey though, dude, if you get stabbed in the leg with a needlefish.
Speaker 2: They thought it might have been a shark bite at first. Now you leave that for us down here.
Speaker 1: The attack, however, appeared to be from a needlefish. There's attack needlefish.
Speaker 2: Uh. They really did say attack wow. Uh.
Speaker 1: And then and then they come in with the science. This is the AI portion of this article, which they notes at the end. AI was used to help formulate the Atlantic Needlefish are found in coastal waters, bathe and estuaries. They feed on shrimp and small fish, spending a lot of time near the surface and jumping out of water to chase small fish. They have a long, narrow body up to twenty four inches and have elongated jaws with sharp teeth. While people have been injured and even killed by needlefish, this is rare. Needlefish are not aggressive, but their speed and tendency to jump out of water can be dangerous.
Speaker 2: And stab bully.
Speaker 1: How is your date? The shore good had to go to the Yamah. I had to go to the Yama needlefish. Needlefish.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, BWL at the library. Yep, there's your answer. It's normally just for retail stores. But I guess we have to bring BW out of the library. Have an armed machine gun guard up there at the door. That it's come to this. Somebody's sealing the Nintendo switched to done mom off the decaps.
Speaker 1: By the way, we forgot to mention you've got a few more minutes if you haven't voted for a U sate we played yet JR. Facebook page listener suggested Twisted Sister this morning, not the usual suspect. You get some different tracks to choose from, all play the one with the most votes, and somebody who takes the time in the next twelve minutes to vote will win Bolby tickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, volbeat with a hailstorm. Okay, here's you ready? Okay, wait, let me get there in quarterbacks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one, two, and this will be the third contender for consideration for headline of the week. This one pretty simple and straightforward. Effective use of a headline tells you everything you need to know right here, and then some recording. Now go loose. Chicken rescued from Buffalo Wild Wings in Iowa. The first time I read this headline, I immediately like, Buffalo wild Wings is butchering their own chickens. That's there.
Speaker 2: They make it seem like that, but absolutely not. Its God, It's like headlong the way can tender baby. We have farmed a table, right We got chicken pen to table right back there. If you listen closely, you can you can hear the A.
Speaker 1: Quote poor confused hen was collected by Animal serves the Animal Rescue League of Iowa showing a chicken at the front door of the Buffalo Wild Wings on Southeast fourteenth Street in Des Moines.
Speaker 2: And again for the record, so you know, Buffalo Wild Wings does not do their cut their own chickens up in the back. This was just a hen that had wandered there. Probably smelled relatives, right, they could smell with that, be right. It's not just for pecking seeds, no idea. And then if they smell, would they recognize the chicken after it's already cooked and pot sauce on. It must be just walked in there and been horrified. Oh my god, look they cut They cut Johnny's legs off, and that fat guy.
Speaker 1: Drinking that gold liquids eating them loose chicken rescued from Buffalo Wild Wings and Iowa.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. I don't know if it's gonna contend with the jiggling breasts chicken. We'll let the listeners decide later in the week.
Speaker 1: What was the one from earlier?
Speaker 2: That was that one? I just have a head onto the week. Sausage This a huge, a large sausage was found at the nightclub. I don't want to Jade the boat. It's somebody said that has to be headline of the year. I'm still laughing my ass off. Somebody else dying talk about a suicide mission. Yeah, it's been really tough on the ranch. I'm thinking of ending things. What do you think I d go over to that restaurant right there, Polly Tommy whenever there never came back.
Speaker 1: Sure it's on the way in if it hasn't arrived yet via the text line. But he clearly crossed to the wrong side.
Speaker 2: Of the road. Days for you to take advantage of the deal of this summer at International Diamond Center, zero percent interest financing for five years on approved credit ends Monday, June thirtieth. So make sure and going to International Diamond Center and take advantage of this. Yeah, do you have that special occasion coming up? You know, a birthday or an anniversary. Maybe you're getting engaged. You can get a twelve thousand dollars engagement rate with a handpicked certified diamond and designer setting and pages two hundred dollars a month. How about a three thousand dollars diamond eternity band for just fifty dollars a month in all designer rings and certified diamonds are included in this whatever you're looking for, IDC has it at zero percent interest financing for five years, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, zero percent for five years, but again it ends soon, so make sure I go now to International Diamond Center Macy's Love