Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode, we got a very fun and exciting guest, somebody that I was trying to get on for a minute. I like his work on Instagram, and I think he's also a funny dude. Uh he sounds a lot like me to an extent. Also, he sounds like he's got a New York accent. So uh yeah, we got Big Tea coming on from Make It make Sense. But before we introduce him, I'm going to introduce the other reject joining me. We got Ethan Indigo with us tonight. What is going on?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 3: How the hell are you?
Speaker 5: I'm a pleasure to be here, honored to learn tonight. And yeah, Ethan Indigo Smith on the usual social media well and observer and I got a few books out there and a few more articles to come and plenty articles out there, and yeah, I appreciate you, Nick and Big t this is gonna be.
Speaker 3: Dope worse of course. No, thank you for coming on, man, I always appreciate it. Yeah, he's got a little bit more than a few books out there. Definitely check out his books and the man himself that we have on for the guests, we got Big T what is going on? So please, I guess let everybody know where they could find your stuff.
Speaker 4: What's up, guys?
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me of course, Big tit Big T m I ms on Instagram, at seven one eight on YouTube and Big T eat seven eight on TikTok.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid to change it, you know what I mean? Like I don't want people to be, oh I can't find him? Well they I don't know. You just want to don't want to mess with you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like like maybe it's.
Speaker 4: There's a love it, you know what I mean? Ye?
Speaker 3: So yeah, the reason I got you on and uh, you know in the title, I don't know how much you're into a cult. But like the reason why I threw that in there is because a lot of the stuff I think you're showing that you're like, what the fuck is this? And it's supposed to be old it's very ocult architecture to begin with. But uh, I do find your channel very interesting because I myself do question the dates of these buildings. You know, it just seems like I don't know, it's like, why can't we make that stuff now? But yet they did it how long ago?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And then some of the history behind even some of the things you've spoken about, I thought was, uh, it's kind of weird. And then I'm sure we'll get into but I guess to uh, first, you know, for the people listening, what was it that got you to start, like all of a sudden start filming stuff. I mean, I don't know if you started in New York City. I might be wrong. I thought you may have. You started in the city filming stuff and starting I guess catch like this just doesn't make just doesn't make sense, make it makes sense? Well, how did that happen? Actually, if you don't mind me asking.
Speaker 4: I was, uh, I was first, yeah, first you get sober.
Speaker 3: Right, and then since stuffs.
Speaker 6: Then then then you start like having time to think, you know, you have your thoughts back, and then you start seeing the government line here, and then you're on the ferry looking at the Statue of Liberty going to Manhattan to ride your bike, and I'm like, how'd they build that? And you google it like had how'd they do it? It was old? It wasn't even power tools it was eight years before power tools.
Speaker 4: Were invented, and like your people don't understand when you went when it's invented, just because it was invented in nine eighteen ninety two, they weren't perfected, and everyone's like, oh, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Like you have to like get this trial and error with these days. It was invented in eighteen ninety two, wasn't perfected. And then I went on a search. They did it.
Speaker 4: They first they put it together in France, took it apart. We we perfect though.
Speaker 6: Send it over to Manhattan. No, Na, that's where everyone is. That's too easy over there, that island in the middle, Like it just does.
Speaker 4: Like we all moved. You take a cabinet apart, it's like never the same. You're screwing it back together, like let alone with no power tools, you know what I mean. Like and then my friend's like, oh, they gave it to us for slavery, and I'm like, oh, the pulling on people's heart streaks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Now, there's a section of people that aren't even gonna question it. You know, there's always a little tail and they're funny. If you go digging, you and you smoke a little. You're like, hold on, how long did we go along for this?
Speaker 3: How? I mean?
Speaker 4: I think my tooth, I put it under my pillow, and a little fairy comes and leaves me money. Oh I get it. Oh with little kids again, we're still little kids.
Speaker 6: You know you don't want to eat your cats hole make a stupid noise and act like it's a plane, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like that it's nonsense, yo, I will I will agree it is. And I've even wondered it was like, is that because of like just childhoods, like believing stories and comics that like sometimes, in my opinion, like what you're saying when you do start to hear like the history of start reading shit, you gotta look at it, be like really and it's like and like, how come in school? I guess maybe because you're young and the teacher told you you just bindly was like, okay, that makes sense. I was just like, what the fuck? Like maybe if you don't mind getting into it. I know you already mentioned the Statue of Liberty, but what about that that bridge? I remember when you were telling me about the bridge, and I'll see if maybe I could pull it up on your Instagram. I thought that was Brooklyn Bridge. Yeah yeah, yeah, oh okay, it's a Brooklyn Bridge. Yes, I always because even the story behind that as shady as fuck. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: There's multiple there's multiple levels too, Like listen, we've all been there. It's like, hey, uh, you can't get to this next level to get like concert tickets without telling me what's a crosswalk or a bridge?
Speaker 6: Right or or like one of those I robots, like hey, what's what's every box has a motorcycle in it? Click it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like if you had to say which bridge didn't belong out of all the New York bridges, which one doesn't belong, like you know what I mean, the Brooklyn Bridge.
Speaker 6: Stands out like you know what I mean, Like I don't know, just there's something. So I was like, why is it? Like I love the bridge, you know, I'd go over it, and so I started searching it and like then you find out the timeline, you know, like gold on four years after the Civil War, Like oh, I didn't know it was.
Speaker 4: That close, you know what I mean? Like still again, no no power tools. You know, they got the stone from Maine, which was like not even closed, you know what I mean? Like the stone and the source of stone, and a lot of in the buildings that I go after, it's the year built, how long and the source of the stone, because logistics your high store a few ps. Logistics is everything and why would you like you can't hide that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like the Minnesota State Capitol has like stone from like thirty different countries as Marble Island in Alaska for the Minnesota State Capitol. They shipped in granted from Georgia because they said theirs was too dark and they didn't want it to be too dark.
Speaker 4: No, you're making up bullshit.
Speaker 3: I curse a little, yeah, Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to curse, like but me like they're coming up with bullshit to justify why that stuff's there, you know what I mean, Like we didn't get it there when they said it was it was there, and now you have to come up with a reason why that Georgia marble is in Minnesota at that time you're saying it was there, you know what I mean. It So like the Brooklyn Bridge with the mall with the main stone. I love going after the saurce of stone because it's it's horse and buggy time, you know what I mean. Like in boat we had boats and trains. I'm like, so like we have boats and trains. Now you hop it on a plane, You'll get on the boat and train if it's so great, you.
Speaker 6: Know, Like not that I'm not against the train. I love taking the train, but you know what I mean, like and then like then you dig deeper. Oh, the guy Robling, he had a practice bridge. He was good at bridges, but he won the practice. He made a fake a fur like a similar bridge.
Speaker 4: That connected Ohio and Kentucky, a free state and a slave state.
Speaker 3: And I thought it was really interesting how you said that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm sorry in.
Speaker 4: The timeline and see what's going on hun So. And I know the underground railroad really wasn't a train, you know what I mean. But they never talk about the above ground bridge.
Speaker 6: That connected a free state and the slave state because that would be just they could just run to the free state, you know, I mean, that doesn't sound good for business of whatever was going on at that time between those two states, Like come on, man, And then on top of women's rights in the eighteen eighties, I love women.
Speaker 4: My dog's a girl, my woman's a girl, my mother's a woman.
Speaker 2: Like did not then the nineteen eighties. I remember my mom my mom's friend getting hit like that. They not let alone the eighteen eighties and like I don't care, they say, what school this woman went to? You know what I mean, to build a freaking bridge from listening to No, she didn't listen to her husband. She was the in between or they always try to like to defend, like no, they said she built it.
Speaker 4: There's people in the commons. Women.
Speaker 6: People think out there that she finished the bridge. You can't say she was the in between it, Like it doesn't make sense. It's a it's a heart string, you know what I mean? Women take up what percentage of the population. And I don't want to say that. I hope I'm wrong with this one so women can get that, do you know what I mean? Like, that's how much I butt.
Speaker 4: But in eighteen eighties, a woman's gonna finish a bridge.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, they could have said his youngest son, you know, overheard in the conversation. I still would have said, that's bullshit. You know what I'm saying that really has anything to do with that and his wife. I just think the story just sounds like so like again like so oh, that just sounds perfect and cute, right, like, no.
Speaker 4: You have it wrong.
Speaker 2: They set up a telescope from him on his deathbed from the bridge, from his room overlooking the bridge.
Speaker 4: They'll tell you that also. Come on, oh, come on a long telescope.
Speaker 6: This guy's dying from black long or whatever they had, the plague or freaking a call like whatever it was that was killed, Oh, the Benz disease from going in the Kazons in the East River. They said they stopped the East River to get down to put a box under their compressed air with horses. Still, horses are everywhere, but they're coming up with this technology to pump err and then your grandpa goes down there and shovels. So they get to the bedrock, which is always another thing that drows them off.
Speaker 4: In Manhattan. The bedrock is hard to get to. And the way they had to get down to some of these buildings during the freaking nineteen hundreds or when they said they got there, is almost impossible, you know.
Speaker 6: No, they had steam cranes, they had derrecks. It's like, have you seen him like there was no cause, but they had like amazing cranes, Like are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually never thought of that. So they had cranes before they have cars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I just did the Steinway, the Steinway building in uh in Manhattan where his showroom used to be.
Speaker 3: And now they after the piano Steinway pianos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I did his mansion in East Elmhurst, but I did I did the the.
Speaker 4: Building because they have.
Speaker 6: The world's skinniest skyscraper from Billionaires Row and uh. They said he was trying to do a tunnel that went from Queens to Manhattan from his East Elmhurst mansion, which is like castle esque and then as I dug deeper, it's the seven Line that connects Queens to Manhattan today. In the late eighteen hundreds, there's no cause, but they're burrowing underwater. And then then he died, Guy Belmont took over allegedly, and now they're still using the tunnel today.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, they're using a bucket to go to the bathroom for the most part, most people in the city, they're gonna dig under the ground, and that they're still using the tunnel today. I got it know that that seems a little fall fetch.
Speaker 6: To me, you know, like I don't know, like but you're not an engineer, Like well the eye test and just what's going on at the time.
Speaker 3: You can cross check.
Speaker 4: What was going on that, you know, like the Manhattan other met.
Speaker 3: Oh you went to Epstein's home too, right?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, I because my fallback is, oh, oh they could build this this the government they lie to us today. What year did they start? Let me know so I can stop searching. Oh, this building was built in nineteen thirty five, are good? The government started the line tow was in nineteen forty three. I don't have to check, you know, I mean, like they lie to us today. You can't say they don't. What are they they deceive you like there's a list of things, you know what I mean, And what did they start? It's it's a great question, like what seriously, let's we'll stop, We'll stop looking at this time when you tell me the year like a normal person like damn, he's right, we should question everything.
Speaker 6: And me going back to the Epstein files in front of Epstein's house is to prove because.
Speaker 4: I'm not political at all, You know what I mean, like, I just.
Speaker 6: Don't like the government they're lying to I don't like people that lie to.
Speaker 4: Me, you know what I mean, Like you're taking my money and you're lying to me. Like everyone should be disrespected. You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Are buildings, and these buildings hold the truth. Man, there's certain things they can't hide or lie about.
Speaker 3: What do you think is to deal with?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know what some of these things and the dates? Do you think it's older than it is? Do you think it's newer than it is? What do you think the deal is with that stuff?
Speaker 4: Like what you saying the dates?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like when they start giving you the dates like in some of these things, do you think those are all accurate in themselves or do you think those are fucked up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: You see, like just certain like nineteen twelve, and and I like, even if a building's not like blowing you away size wise or this, I just like to point out, Oh there's another building. During a depression, you know, I mean, like everyone was swinging hammers. Your grandmother antuci every.
Speaker 2: Like stop, they would run out of hammers. The amount of people they said were working during a depression.
Speaker 6: And then oh oh and people get Carpal Tunnel from patting the government on the back for a great job done. That's how they saved the country. They've been oh for one hundred years since? How about get it together since? You know what I mean, Like like they did so good back then they got everyone working.
Speaker 4: Oh they didn't, like, come on.
Speaker 3: Man, you can't get it together now, right? You saying how do they do that now?
Speaker 4: How about now? To everywhere in between? They've been batting as zero since, if not at zero, they're bat in like a one fifteen, one twenty head of you know what I mean, three hundreds, respectable, Come on.
Speaker 3: Just respectful, you guys, get like a one ten.
Speaker 4: If that is you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, what were some of these what was some of the Philly Yeah, yeah, it's just uh what about this one right here? This is the same Francis He.
Speaker 4: Was like, hey, a guy, you think we built this? He was, no way.
Speaker 6: I love Philly man, And like, listen, I feel like like the government wants they set up all these baseball teams for me to hate Philly people because I'm a Met fan.
Speaker 4: I went down there. They love me, you know what I mean, Like they probably set up supposed to me against hate each other.
Speaker 3: Yo, everything is uh do you think that what's the deal with this building? You think?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: I mean it is pretty.
Speaker 4: It was just it was it's guilt by association.
Speaker 6: It was right by uh on Ben Franklin Parkway, which you had the rocky steps, the art Museum, the other museum with the huge What people say is that it she saw a horseshoe entrance, which is real close to this video, and then you just walk down to city Hall and it's just it's awesome. It's awesome. Philly was awesome. There's a lot going on there this building. So that that church was just guilt by association. I did a Google search and just you know, like if it's right there, what else were they doing?
Speaker 4: You know, I forget the exact time, dates and stuff on that church, and what you know, some things like some people jump jump down my throat about some things. I'm like, hey, I'm not married to this one, but listen, the government's evolved. Everything's suspect and maybe someone requested it, you know what I mean, Like not everything's gonna be a grand slam. Okay, people are waiting to jump down your throat for a week. One you know, I don't care. I'll put myself out there.
Speaker 6: I don'tkay if something semi or it's old, or hey, how'd they do this? You know what I mean, Like, come on, it's make it make sense. I'm not I don't mind being wrong.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: Oh you see that that that giant Dad is a bunch of New York recently man.
Speaker 4: On the Saint Thomas Church and Rockefeller Center.
Speaker 3: I'll see the stuff you find. I mean, even this stuff right here. I mean, I'm sure Ethan would even agree, but a lot of the stuff is just straight up a cult architecture in my opinion. Anyway, this is all.
Speaker 5: It's going to point out. That looks if it's not an eagle, well it looks it's the It looks maybe like a stork or something.
Speaker 4: But I was going.
Speaker 5: Pelican, Pelican maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they'll bite their own feathers and ship to.
Speaker 5: The right and they'll yeah, they'll eat themselves for their young. They're used as an alchemical chemical symbol often. And something I'm seeing and which is notorious because of Bohemian Grove is the owl depiction in some form or another. I wonder if you've come across that that maybe is lesser lesser known. Any owls, Oh, there's one right there.
Speaker 3: That's why if you come across any owls right there.
Speaker 6: Uh, definitely owls lines the most, but owls like this you'll see and then like they see those like two little dots next to it. It almost looks like owl eyes but like blended in.
Speaker 3: Like, Yo, those circular things you probably see on almost every fucking building, right yeah, yeah, Yo, those are so fucking common. Masonic buildings, churches, government buildings. You'll see those things on everything.
Speaker 6: And they look they look like owls a little, you know, if you're looking at you like, are they hiding an owl in that gate?
Speaker 4: With these circles? It just looks like, you know, just part of the gate or something. Yeh.
Speaker 3: I have like you're probably really not, you know, into the occult as we are, but I have question if that's like almost like the the wheel of fortune symbol, you know, Ethan like on the wheel fortune kind of something maybe going back to that, because it is like an a eight sliced sometimes wheel.
Speaker 5: We're at the star of this too, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And not to get like too weird with it, but I gotta like, I gotta try to find this image in my computer, and I have it someone where I can easily pull it up, and so I always forget where it is. But I have like a picture of the optic nerve in the back of your eyeball, and like it's cut, like sliced down the middle, and it looks it looks it was. Really it looks just like a pizza almost or that type like has a thick layer and then like slices going in like that. It looks almost the same thing. May not be that, but it just looks a lot like the optic nerve, like cutting it.
Speaker 5: And you know about the owl. This is probably redundant for the astute crowd and listeners, but it's it's such a great example of how there's the overt symbology with the owl that is wisdom and knowing things and go to school the association, and then there's the more dark occulted symbology that is related to the all seeing hot eye that can hunt you down with no problem and knows all and sees all. So I just wanted I know people probably know that, but I just wanted to share that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point though, to make. There is differences at this stuff.
Speaker 4: Stuff is great, and I got a I did a I have the glasses and I'll just click them on quick, like some guys from crossing. I was walking by and I lowered them and I'm like, wow, this is a beautiful building.
Speaker 6: He goes, yeah, it is that Like I just started pouring it all him and he wanted to no part it. Then I had like some sort of higher up from the museum itself out front, and we were just butting heads on it, and I made some joke.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what is it pictured day or something.
Speaker 6: And her little assistant, who seemed super blue collar, just like snickered and she looked at her and like it was something out of a movie, you know what I mean, like the blue coll Like I make a joke like the uptight museum lady.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this guy. It was funny.
Speaker 3: I was in Yale one time and I was I forgot I was filming some library. Eventually, I think I'll cover it. I went there to take a whole bunch of footage because of all the secret societies out there, and it's just some of the churches and the buildings themselves looked like, you know, very suspected just interesting. And I was filming some library that was like crazy detailed and like stuff, and it was supposed to be old, and it was like two random people right there, and one dude like he just walked up and up to me and he's like, do you think they really built this at the time, it says. I was like, I don't know. He's like, he's like, I don't know. He's like, I think they added all this fancy shit on afterwards, he's like, how could this have been built at that time? I mean, and that was just like some regular normal person. I don't even think that the guy was like a conspiracy theorists or anything. He just seemed to be like, but it is weird. So looking at this shit and some of the detail and stuff, and it's like, well, we don't do this now though, Like what the fuck? I don't know.
Speaker 5: There's another spot in Manhattan. I know you mentioned this Actue of Liberty, which the story goes was imported from France in pieces, which is just yeah, very interesting at the least. There's another spot in Manhattan that was supposedly shipped over and then rebuilt, called the Cloisters. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it. Do you know about the Cloisters.
Speaker 4: I'm actually going there tomorrow. It's it was hard for me to get It was an hour and change from the ferry and the ferries now you know what I mean. So I was like, how am I going? And parking up there is it's like non exist like leaving at the hydrant but a retired firemen black. I'm even like, just do my set and get out of that, like that's how bad uptown in the Bronx is. But tomorrow I'm going the A train.
Speaker 6: I'm going right, that's the train from my neighborhood, Saint John the Divine, getting off doing that one again, going doing the Cloisters, the Cloisters red Flags Central because Rockefeller's involved and met you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Enough said it looks cool.
Speaker 6: It's a sick part of Manhattan, this old bench in these archways.
Speaker 4: It's that's definitely on the list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see this thing again as usual. Man, I'm assuming it looks like you stop here on this one. I mean that almost looks like again the same fucking designing that circular thing with that with the ship coming out and the thing in the middle. It seems constant like that type of imagery.
Speaker 5: Right, it's got, it's got I've seen that on other churches too. It's got the circumpunk, it's got the UH Star of Vishtar, and it's also got one form or another of the UH navigation Star. I forget the name of it, but it kind of suggests world domination in a sense or in the dark sense, and you know, world knowledge coming together in in you know, the light sense, going back to the owl symbology. Whereas to parts.
Speaker 3: And this is the U Saint Barts of manh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that dome on top is wild. That day I recorded, there was some some riff raffor in the front and my bike with me, but the front down by the doors, I have to go back, super detailed. Just it was very intricate.
Speaker 6: The stuff from the top though, the stuff right there, People like what was that? If you look closely, there's like animal.
Speaker 4: Faces and stuff that I noticed later on when I was editing, you know, on top of that.
Speaker 6: The sword stuff. It's just it's just a strange building. That's right down the block from Grand Central and Leona Helmsley Building, which is just wild. Yeah, both of them are wild. Sorry, go ahead, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Go down a rabbit hole.
Speaker 6: I did run down, go down a rabbit hole with the old Penn station that they knocked down, the build where the President Madison Square Garden is.
Speaker 4: It was bigger and grander than Grand Central Station. They knocked it down because they had too much grime on it, you know what I mean, like they left it to disrepair like that. Those buildings don't whole pot, you know, they're hiding something, you know, like and I was in like the seventies of sick. I was in the fifties and sixties, you know, bigger than Grand Central Station. Beautiful.
Speaker 3: And I find this interesting right here, Ethan. You see that those swords.
Speaker 5: Up there, that that is very interesting and obviously beckons to the Islamic world.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, that's a scimitar or whatever you say, right, have you called those things? Yeah, that's those are Islamic swords. I find that really, I don't know, I mean, it's not interesting. I guess it's Islamic.
Speaker 1: Well, the the the book of the klu Klux Klan is not the Clibel, it's the Chloron.
Speaker 5: So the the effects of is or the influence rather of Islam was always there with these, you know, influential indoor, secretive people in groups.
Speaker 3: That is interesting.
Speaker 4: By chance, the fountain showed that it looks like the kid was being it's kids Atlantis.
Speaker 6: Rock a fella weird the amount of stuff in DC with children. Oh, it's angels, it's the cherubs, whatever they're call it.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't know. After a while, something feels like an explanation to me that when it's everywhere, you know what I mean, Like, I don't know. Man.
Speaker 5: That's another thing that actually got me looking for the owl is the owl on the street layout of d C. That is a top of the pyramid that that holds the Capitol building. You guys know what I'm talking about on the street layout. I'll find a picture. It's worth it's worth sharing that. I'll find a picture of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So people saying when I'm from my DC trip about something like the layout of the streets is and I into a pentagon.
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, well baboons that is interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the depression.
Speaker 3: I mean you you can see that symbolism and using a few different times in Egyptian other things tooth uh, you know, I think bad boons. Uh. Interesting, I don't know. If it has anything to do with like their cult symbolism with them. It was something interesting that I noticed that like birds, they'll they'll make noises. Still the rising sun. I didn't know that wrong zoo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this one I almost didn't post it.
Speaker 6: And I added just like pictures of videos of animals that I was just filming that day.
Speaker 4: I went for this part because this, this, this was weird.
Speaker 6: This this uh what the elephants used to live nineteen oh eight, I don't know. And then also you know they used to have a human a human being in a cage that called out of Banga. No, yeah, and like the nineteen oh wait nineteen twelve, So I'm like, yeah, right around this time, and uh, ministers in the area got him taken out.
Speaker 4: And then the story said, you know, eventually passed his life. Couldn't couldn't ackle me back to life?
Speaker 5: Sure, I believe the baboon with the sun rising. And even what is the chicken headed god that the Gnostics had?
Speaker 3: Oh, I just covered him not too long ago.
Speaker 5: Snake the snake and the chicken head and the human appendages. I'm spacing his name right now. But but for the same symbolism rising with the sun waking with the sun. And of course the Egyptian Book of the Dead was not the Egyptian Book of the Dead. It was the book of coming forth by day rather than by night, by goodness and enlightenment rather than darkness.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. Yeah again, something else that makes noise to the rising sun birds. Fucking yeah, there's.
Speaker 5: A Praxis one of the Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I covered him a few weeks ago on the mail bag.
Speaker 5: Actually, I actually caught that dough.
Speaker 3: Nice, thank you. What about uh, we're going through these things. Is there any other places that you remember offhand that just had like weird, like a shady background story that you haven't talked about yet.
Speaker 6: The bs with the just the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building.
Speaker 4: It was always a rush, you know, I mean the Woolworth building, you know, like the Woolworth Building. Like if you dig deep enough to like five hundred trucks a day, hot steal from Pennsylvania on a truck and it was a guy I forget his name, like Horowitz or something like that, that was in.
Speaker 6: Charge of MAK control of the trucks. Weren't late like Hollands nineteen twelve. How were you.
Speaker 4: Facetiming them, like what do you mean to make sure the truck's late? You're you're in New York, you're waiting.
Speaker 3: There's no they said, the pigeons they do it. Yeah, they're doing smoke signals, said the pitch Like how.
Speaker 4: Just these little things like five hundred trucks are steal a day, like like come on, man, like that by a state build in four hundred days, like yeah, like do you know how like perfect everything has to go as you go up and someone's right behind you do in sheet rock and paint like four hundred days like oh, there was Mohawk Indians that are fearless and they were walking the high ropes. That's what they like to say. And nothing against American Indians or Mohawk Indians in particular, like that there's no ocean. Only six people died. There was no ocean, like no regulation. More people would have died if you rushed at a job that big, you know what I mean? The numbers of whatever, thirty six hundred people like at a certain point you bumping into each other, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean? Like, yeah, that's pretty funny, Like I had all those people like leave the leave them b time.
Speaker 4: For days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what year is that?
Speaker 4: Nineteen oh, nineteen twenty eight during that depression.
Speaker 3: I mean, when you even think they said how many how.
Speaker 4: Many you know, like right before the nineteen thirty.
Speaker 3: How many Native Americans helped with the what you like? You said Native Americans helped with this thing?
Speaker 6: They like to say that in the comments. And I didn't even remember hearing as a kid the Mohawk Indians they were feelings, not afraid of heights, walking on the beams, like it's pulling on the hot strings, like you know, in this particular moment instance. It's not a lot of people, but that story like oh yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: You're right like that if I told you that, that's like, oh.
Speaker 6: Wow, they are Indians are feelings, the Mohawk Indian Like it sounds cool, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like I would think by then the Indians would have realized I got a shit deal when we came here and probably just said, go fuck your building. Yeah, remember Smallpoxy, go fucking building. Uh.
Speaker 6: I just know, and just and just the weirdness of the Empire State the New York Giants.
Speaker 4: As a kid, I'm like, why what the New York giants. There's no giants, Hey, what are you talking about? Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like and then like I'm from Brooklyn, King's County. I was born on King's Highway, Crown.
Speaker 4: Heights, And it's like just all these like castle looking structures and like I live in Queens now, you know what I mean? Like, no, it was for the king from sixteen forty what, Like, No, we're America, Like why would we be bowing down naming burrows after these people that? Like what it doesn't make sense?
Speaker 3: A funck turn of the names in this country of cities, states and towns or all fucking other country names anyway, Yeah, like you could pick like, uh, I forgot what it was. It was like some town in Germany. That's like fucking hundreds of versions of that in the United States. It's just like weird. It's like what why you know, why do we picking like Nazi ship? I don't know. Yes, I find interesting with that ram you see that ethan.
Speaker 5: Oh I did not see. No, no, no idea.
Speaker 3: It's almost like kind of like is that almost like aries and like Venus in a sense together? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Hey, there's a lot going on with this this is the train station, and there was a guy with a sickle played with a huge sword. The fountains out going on.
Speaker 3: I can't tell. There's a chicks. She's got some fucking arms on her. I think it might be a guy. Uh, he's got that comform grip. This guy, this's a sickle. Yeah, this is interesting. Yeah, Like what the like? What what is all this ship?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Why is this stuff on the buildings?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure each of them do represent a specific idea or person. Usually these these have different depending on the time place they were relating different ideas from what I remember, but I don't know those ones specifically. There is another really national foundational lie built into New York that's really interesting that it doesn't have a building necessarily, but it really is a part of this national foundation story. That is a lie. Uptown in Manhattan, there's what is called Sharaparaq Rock or something like that, and it's the it marks the spot where the natives supposedly sold Manhattan Island to the newcomers an inwood Park. So pretty pretty interesting and and that's the But did that happen the way they say it happened? I really doubt it and your to your to your idea of how they pull on the heart strings. I don't know what the words are on the side. I forgot to check those, so I don't endorse that, but I wanted to share this. This is just like in what is in the Belly of the Beast, Well, you tell me, there's there's the owl, and there's the Capitol building. So I mean, that's definitely an owl, and it's definitely on top of a pyramidal capstone, with the pyramid extensive and farther. So yeah, you got the Bohemian grove, you got this owl built into the street layout of Washington, DC, and I if you look for it, as we obviously saw earlier, it's really everywhere into architecture, both subtly and statue.
Speaker 3: You know what, this kind of reminds me of, though I'm not knocking the because I do see the olbul. It also reminds me of like the rabbit from Donnie Darko. I had, like the weird creepy like big eyes in the ears, like fucking the things. I don't know, it almost looks like that that fucking thing.
Speaker 5: Is its nose? Is its nose lower? Is that what's going on.
Speaker 3: Uh well, I just the eyes and the ears and the shape of the face just reminds me of like the rabbit from Danny Darko if if you were too, I don't know if you could see the cursor. Oh no, that's right, that's your thing. I can't put my cursor over. Yeah, there's two round parts at the top. Just remind me of the eyes and how the.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's definitely this is definitely built for a specific reason for.
Speaker 5: That, right, it's definitely laid out big t.
Speaker 3: When you were over in Washington, d C. You must have sun sort of fuck ton of like secret society shit, because I even went out there and filmed a bunch of shit. I haven't covered it yet, but there was god tons of secret societies since Cincinnati Society of Cincinnati, the Masons, a couple of the places I went to out there. Did you notice that I didn't get a chance.
Speaker 4: I just I got caught up from the train to the Capital, the Library of Congress, and then I saw the Washington Monument and it looked a lot closer than it was, and I just kept hoofing it. I got a new phone, so my eye I couldn't my apple idea was changed and it wouldn't let me log in for a day so I could have ride under the scooters of bikes and I was just hoofing it along that main stretch.
Speaker 6: So I got to the monument, but I missed the Freemason stuff and a couple of other things. But I'm gonna go back next week. Like December is right now, so sometime between now and Christmas. But it was wild down there. Man, it was awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was so much going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yale has a lot of shit too that might be uh, you know, kind of somewhat close for you from where you were they to travel, you know, not too far.
Speaker 4: Which what'd you say, Yale? Oh no, no, no, you know, And I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm sweating God, the the Cloisters, New Haven and going back to DC like these are all before. Like I had a busy first half of the month November comedy wise. I got a roast this week, a show Friday. Besides that, I'm pretty.
Speaker 4: Wide open and I'm gonna go full throttle make it make sense till Christmas. Like just any nice day that's not raining on windy, I'm gonna be out there filming something I'm going to Princeton. People been telling me about Princeton.
Speaker 3: Nice. Nice, So they tell you, was it new Haven green that somebody told you to go to? Is that the New Haven Cemetery? Is that what the you suggested to go there? You knew about that?
Speaker 4: People saying, yell, I just knew in general, has a lot going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, go to the new Haven Semi. I don't even know if you're into that, because I don't think you've covered cemeteries. But there's like some gigantic shit in there too, just weird, very occult shit. And I do think if you ask the guy, there's a Freemason section in there, if you ask him, do they my bibles show you.
Speaker 4: The Greenwood Cemetery in Brooklyn? I did. I did a bunch of a bunch of videos on that. It's one in a wilder the ones.
Speaker 3: You know, there's like sphinx in that fucking cemetery.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, yeah, like multiple pyramids, multiple pyramids. Egyptian officionados they said they said King Tuck was hot, That's what they said. These are these are the answers. They get it.
Speaker 3: King Tutt image was during.
Speaker 5: That period they were eating the remnants of mummified people they could find like chips. So Egypt was hot back then, but they were. They were in a weird way, like.
Speaker 4: The Chrysler build and the stone from that, that Onyx from Mexico. Uh, marble from Africa, like come on, man like like there's things you can't lie like marble from Africa, Like come on, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right just to that's ooh, look at this. This is serious right here. This is Manhattan Bridge arches.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the bridge is metal, all metal. This has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 5: It looks like green man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got that another lion. You have the fasciye right there, the bundle of sticks, the symbol of stones, some people's symbol of fascism.
Speaker 5: There's there's maybe the eight pointed wheel.
Speaker 3: Yo. Here's another thing you'll see a lot too. I should have pointed seashells. You see how you see it right here on the side. You'll see that ship a lot. And I do think that is a symbolism for your ris rounder and your eyble. That's just my opinion.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Reminds me of the Venus painting and beauty being in the eye of the beholder as she comes out of the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of times the statues are cold, like the nipples are hard. It's so weird. I'm not even trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: Man, No, but they made them like that, right, yeah, exaggerated?
Speaker 5: Yeah, is what what is the statue of? I said, I believe it's Theodore Roosevelt and he's on the horse and there are like small American Indians on one side and small African slaves on the other side. It really has a lot of implications. It might have even been removed recently. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: Thinking the American History of Natural the museum, that's a natural American history of.
Speaker 6: The Museum of Natural American History. Something I have that I think I have that video. I'm trying to remember if I have the holes Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember filming that. That over that a Central Park West. That's so much.
Speaker 4: Also, man.
Speaker 5: Is always parked me out.
Speaker 3: You know another thing I think you you point out that I have seen other people point out with like like older things or like megallits you know, stuff out of this country. But like you're pointing at it too, like why are these things they're built so long ago? With ridiculous sized doorways, like you know with the giants, real like New York giants, Like why are the doorways like gigantic on a lot of these things like fucking huge, Like that's just even more work to do what I'm saying, I don't know.
Speaker 4: And like the the Rockefeller Son I was over that didn't I didn't edit it yet, but a couple of that buildings just had huge giants on like on the side of the building. It's just it was weird, you know what I mean, Like just weird symbolism, Like I couldn't explain what it was on the side, like just I'm gonna release it this week. I just had a bunch of footage to get through.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I can't remember what place it was, but I think I remember you even like showing the doors and you're like where the door is huge?
Speaker 4: The Saint Patrick's Church, those were like triple deckers. It was wild. I got lucky in.
Speaker 6: The matter of an hour that was opening some other church and the insides were just mind blowing.
Speaker 3: It's just Trinity building.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this one's one of my favorites.
Speaker 5: I mean, I definitely am convinced so that cities have their own esoteric or a cult layout. And I'm starting to wonder if there is some format of a national relationship between all these different structures, and certainly between Philadelphia, New York and DC. That there must be, But it just makes me think that there might be some kind of national cult layout relationship thing. I don't know exactly makes consider it. There's in calumb I think that too, because in California there's said to be this uh Santa Rosa Crucian triangular set up between Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa, and Sacramento, and it's a big Rosa Crucian state at one time anyway, So it makes me think that there's maybe all the city relationships but also bigger relationships more broadly.
Speaker 3: You know, it's another thing. You'll see a lot of big t if you saw paid attention to the floor of the lee kind of in a way like a symbol like that. You'll see that shit on a lot of stuff or different ways of doing it. I see that ship on these in these buildings, like see the more seashells again. See you'll see seashells and then that circular thing you see those things on like fucking everything, like those symbols, like they don't discriminate their own fucking every old building doesn't matter if it's a church and maysonic loge or what.
Speaker 5: Could you go back a couple of seconds, deck, Yeah, a lot of play if it's possible, Yeah, I let it play through again. Okay, No, Well, there are these they might be called capitals actually, but there are these triangular pyramiddle uh roofs if you will, to the windows that are kind of built into structures. And then there are also the same kind of format, but they're circular and rounded. Yes, and I believe they both related a different kind of idea or to those on the ends who knew these symbols that they related kind of like the almost like the free Masonic shake. If you know it, then I know you are in the thing. And and so these apparently I've seen that these capitals, if you will, forgive me if that's the wrong term, but circular and triangular have different kind of invites to different groups.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and I just saw a few again. Yes, it goes back to like you saying, like, do they have their own kind of flair or they're making their own statement with their own symbolism totally agree.
Speaker 5: The White House, for what it's worth, has both in its architecture, the both the rounded capital and the triangular form together.
Speaker 4: I didn't even make it to the White House. I run ahead of time.
Speaker 3: This is Adam and Eve.
Speaker 5: You got some you got some really neat, neat stuff. This is this is excellent.
Speaker 3: Yes, is cool ship.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 5: I wonder if those are the two John's, John the Baptist and John John the what the one who shares doesn't baptize for the two pillars coming up here? I think I saw the capital that reminded me of that. That is what reminded me to mention. Just went just went by.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 5: Sorry, no, don't be sorry, but we'll see him again. There it is again.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Should I tell you that for this one? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go for it, please please.
Speaker 4: If it's not this basilica, it's the one in upstate. I couldn't. It was a basilica in New York. And there's two of them, one upstate or this one. These soldiers were in Spain and they went on this farm and the farm is like, hey, let me feed you. I'll cook you a meal, and they're like hey, in America were building this basilica. He goes, really, I got this rash stone in my QUARREO be it. It's red marble. You want to feed basilica? Oh, that'd be great. Thank you for dinner in the fucking marble, the red marble. And they used this rare red marble from Spain, from this guy's farm who fed these soldiers, and they gave it to him because he told him they were building a basilica in fucking New York.
Speaker 5: It's just me and you never know, but that does sound like one of those like what the hell stories?
Speaker 4: Huh, listen? True not true, Like it's it's like the fact that I know these stories. Like people still like, would.
Speaker 3: You make that up?
Speaker 4: Like you don't make that ump, that's all.
Speaker 5: It's also like if you know to your point of that there's some fishy going on. It reminds me of the type of lie that you might tell to cover things up, right, Like here's this really intricate story that you can't make it up and you can't call it and you can't research it. So here it is, and this proves that I'm telling the truth because you know, or at least they'll disparage anyone investigating that I'm not telling the truth.
Speaker 6: But just like just oh they have this rare red marble from Spain's a red flag. Let alone, then how'd you get it here?
Speaker 4: Well, let me tell you this story.
Speaker 2: Bah bah, it's like as like showtime.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you this little story. See you know, like there's a Basilica eighteen twelve red red marble.
Speaker 3: Come on, like bs, I wanted to film this with my drone. That's cool that you got this. I went past it a few times when I was. I think it's the same one. Maybe not. No, I didn't think ip a ticket of the one of them by gil Go.
Speaker 4: Yeah this is it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, all right, yeah yeah. When I was when that gilg shit happened, when they caught that guy, I went down there a few times just to go like check it out and film stuff.
Speaker 4: And yeah that's what I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah you did too.
Speaker 4: And then the water tower, that water tower goes a thousand feet right there into the ground and Robert Moses snake red flag right around. You know, there's certain people are involved in things that are red flags. And then this thing with those two things that go into the sky is just built during a depression. I don't know, just all it falls into the umbrella of red flags.
Speaker 5: You know, and that and that building is a well.
Speaker 4: It's always I give a food wreck sometimes.
Speaker 3: Where'd you get that from? Over there?
Speaker 4: A little beach DELI really good?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: There that goes a thousand feet into the ground during a depression for water for a pool, Like why are you building this during a depression?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Like a thousand feet down? I don't know, man, it looks like I don't know what it was, but it's just it's always been there. And like that one did pretty good, Like it's straight view wise, because people, it's something that you go about that round about. You were over there, Yeah, you just passed it, like oh, this must be whatever they use it for and you just go about your day.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, right, you like, what the fuck is this doing here?
Speaker 4: Thousand feet into the ground in the thirties, Like that's a little weird. Everything I explained why it goes a thousand feet into the ground, you know, like cold, say another one the Federal Reserve, yea, Like the bedrock in Manhattan's hard to reach. And some of these buildings that are in question they have to come up like groundbreaking technology. How they the Brooklyn Bridge, the couldn't even find it on one side. So that's why one parts on land, one parts in the water. But the Federal Reserve they said when they.
Speaker 6: When they hit the bedrock, they stacked all the gold and built the safes around it. Two hundred thousand pounds worth of cement and metal and like nineteen eleven for a.
Speaker 4: Reserve that the nude thing, Like how'd you know? It?
Speaker 3: Was like, I don't know, just.
Speaker 4: You're building a safe on the bedrock around the gold, Like what is this? Die hard? Like it sounds like a movie. And the Feds involved. It's the government now, it's not they work with them. Red Flag.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a do you ever hear Anton Maya Park in the Bronx in the Bronx? Yeah? Or no, man, that might be considered Yonkers.
Speaker 4: Oh no, but I I I want to go to Yonkers because there's a rapper, Jadakiss that has a podcast. He started following me and if I do Youonkers, maybe they'll see him, like you want to come on? Yo?
Speaker 3: Jadakiss has a part kiss him and Fat Joe Yea. I should see if I can get Jadakiss one be bugged.
Speaker 4: My friend looks like Jadakiss, and I was gonna grow the beard like fat Joe, We're gonna do. He never reached broke May sense I was getting. I was getting. I was my friend. He's like, you know, Jadakiss follows you. I'm like, no way, Aaron Rodgers too.
Speaker 3: That is bugged down, Yo, that is funny ship.
Speaker 4: That's why I claim the thing.
Speaker 3: You know, the thing is yeah right, and they probably even know there's something wrong with this ship. That's why I'm following it. But uh, you know this ship even just like something.
Speaker 5: Is there something in Yonkers that interested you? Location wise?
Speaker 6: Maybe I was gonna go there was like some damn that I went on my bike with my buddy, the Croton dam just it seemed cool and I couldn't find it. It's like some weird aqueduct and it's like there's still parts of the New York aqueduct system that's.
Speaker 4: Wooden, that that that they still use in the city. I think that's just strange to me. I know someone I'm familiar with that.
Speaker 5: I think I'm familiar with that. It's the Croton Harmon. Yeah, it's somewhere up there right right where some no, maybe not, I won't seen it before.
Speaker 4: Well, I was gonna find something close to Yonkers and try to, you know, maybe get Jada Kiss's attention. It's something that I guess he has.
Speaker 5: He has a juice shop. If I was in New York, I would go to the juice shop to try.
Speaker 4: All right, now, now you're giving me a lead. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Check out the architecture, look up his juice shopping.
Speaker 4: Is this the Connecticut capital?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. One thing. Oh, the reason why I had brought up onto Myya Park is only because uh I was. I went there myself and filmed it. There's like a cult. It's in occult garden. It's really isn't. I mean, there's two temples there, but they're small. I don't know if it really be good for your thing, but it is interesting. He Actually the reason I asked is because he actually was the one who he was one of few people that was involved in creating the Federal Reserve, the guy who won that garden. At one point, samue Lantemar, so you mentioned Federal Reserve. So I was like, oh, this is you know, and that my opinion that Garden has enough occult symbolism in there that you know, why would there not be a cult symbolism on the Federal reserve itself.
Speaker 4: You know, I have to go to the Bronx to.
Speaker 6: On the backburn a Yankee Stadium because that might have been the college Saum. I went down that rabbit hole. But uh, there's the Bronx omrie. There's huge castle.
Speaker 4: It's wild and I think they turned into residential houses now, but I gotta do that. Uh.
Speaker 6: And the Bronx they have Kingsbridge. I was talking about King's County Queens. The Kings bring a King's Bridge section has all these like castle structures. The Bronx is just has a lot of stuff. There was a lot going on over there. And this is now the Connecticut Capitol. This is bugged out to me.
Speaker 3: And a lot of this stuff, like some of this stuff, like the top of this building looked a lot like shit that I was seeing when I was in Italy, especially over by.
Speaker 4: Venice gold plated. They said, real gold.
Speaker 3: Like that type of style shit. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: This thing was wild.
Speaker 6: There was like a little like the whole section, like this whole area with this, like this little park that probably was a top of a castle with a moat, some archways, like just random wild stuff.
Speaker 3: Eight pointed star again, the two four points to bring eight. You get that fucking circular thing again. Anything with the circumpunct Ship's all over everything.
Speaker 5: It's fascinating.
Speaker 3: You'll start noticing, like when we start, like because I am after Aunton, myroom will start doing like Nashville and Yale and Washington, d C. With the stuff that I have filmed. I point that ship out. You'll see it's it's on everything everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't wait to get to Nashville. There's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yo yo, right by the right by the bridge, I'll tell you. Now, all those government buildings all the day. Check them out. They all got fucking tons of a cult ship. And then there's a Masonic lodge a few blocks away that has like the same fucking architecture that's on all the fucking government buildings. You're like, WHOA, what's up with that?
Speaker 6: The size and magnitude like almost like it was like DC, you know what I mean, Like but no one talks about it.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. Like at it there's an elevator over by like one of the I think it's like the court building that looks just like the cult symbolism on the roof is just ridiculous. But like I think there's even an elevator over there, and like the elevator sign even has like the fucking not the caduces, I think the scleppiest symbol on it. It's like, can we get any more obvious? Like you can't even put an elevator over here without the cold fucking symbol by the button. It was just weird. Yeah, a lot of the eagles too, you'll see that a lot over by Nashville too, a lot of eagles on their buildings. Nice.
Speaker 5: So that's gold plated, actual gold.
Speaker 6: That's what people in the comments sections said. The Connecticut people were very proud of their state capitol, and they should be.
Speaker 4: The thing was beautiful, and I loved Connecticut. I'm not nah. I loved every place I would do so far.
Speaker 3: You know, that's nice.
Speaker 5: I wonder if that is actually eight pointed uh circle on the top. Make they have those statues variously, they don't look like ring around And there's the pyramidal capstone there and I saw earlier of course I'm a more circular one. But there it is, right up there, all seeing eye with the pyramid.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: I wish I would have filmed some of these places. Bro ships off the hug with symbolism in my opinion.
Speaker 5: Mhmm, is that the same building? Okay? Okay, definitely not more than eight beams on the couple. Yeah, that circle it almost has the flower of life in it too, if you just squeen your eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the sun was setting. I got there early for a show and it was just there was so much but I had to run and get this building before the sun soon went down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, keep it pick footage. Oh yeah, And do you know the story with the Wall Street bull.
Speaker 4: The touching of the balls or the dropping of the ball itself.
Speaker 5: The dropping of it that Yeah, that's an interesting story, and it kind of like your whole theme of like that huh that don't make sense.
Speaker 4: Some how is pay for himself. Then he dropped it by Wall Street. Then there was an uproar and he moved it back. And now people come and touch his balls for good luck. That's all. That's all I was doing here. This whole video was me like step on up grab on his balls like whatever, silly stuff. I was saying people all day when I went I did my TikTok live that people will love it. I was just screaming online, but where are you from Argentina? You just it's just all doors and me yelling at him. No shirt on my bike?
Speaker 3: That's great?
Speaker 4: Uh. I.
Speaker 5: I just always found that fishy that some out supposed outsider in the art community just happened to get his art in the biggest business center in the world like this, because he put it there and people wanted it there. Just seemed.
Speaker 4: Seemed, yeah, this is the the this like castle type thing.
Speaker 5: That's Nate.
Speaker 4: They said it was for the Civil War.
Speaker 3: Mhm hm hmm. Thanks will Amazon, uh Hayman, all the Jones Beach. I want to tell again, Oh ship there it is, you'll go be there.
Speaker 4: Hm. I got a lot of ship for the way I said. Uh, I always messed the name up since I was a kid. People were ripping me.
Speaker 3: Apart, you know. They it looks different than the last time I was there. I don't think they had that. They all they put put that ship up in the front because of people staring at him. You know, I had that did you ever hear that guy Ray?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh god, he's like he's like a lawyer that's always opening up his mouth about kog. I had that guy on the show. Got his name Jonathan Ray, John Ray.
Speaker 4: The name sounds familiar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you see him every once in a while on Channel twelve babbling about fucking Kyogle Beach with a gigantic be on his like fucking colorful suit. Just trust is very weird.
Speaker 4: This area of half it was just wild. There was just a lot of stuff there. The park and the Capital's right behind me.
Speaker 3: I mean again, there's those flower things or whatever. Yeah, who's that guy? You don't look at me. He doesn't believe that nonsense. Mm hmm. Is there any other ones that you know of that you want me to grab before we wrap it up?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm just I'm I'm just enjoying my work. I just scrolling myself.
Speaker 6: There's so many of my Oh I forgot about this one, you know, like this, The Manhattan Bridge was definitely a good one.
Speaker 3: The Arches, Brooklyn Museum right here, peacock. See these things again, man, these things everywhere right, fucking ridiculous. Fuck it? What is that?
Speaker 5: What is.
Speaker 4: That? Like?
Speaker 3: A make up make up mer in the hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This reminds me a little bit of if you go to Nashville, there's a museum. Yeah, look at that. There's some museum over there in Nashville that has like weird ship like this up at the top of it. I think it has like the three dogged thing two as well in the middle.
Speaker 4: I legit plan on going to all these places. I want to go to these small I want to go to like Iowa and show the state capitol there, like anyone could do New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 4: Du No, what do the math? Google what the population was in Iowa for this building in nineteen twelve, you freaking idiots?
Speaker 3: No, right, think about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like this old towns I want to see.
Speaker 6: I want to show these grand structures like the like the Capitol Building of Washington in Topeka, Kansas or wherever it is.
Speaker 4: You know, I'd bean like I want to show so like do the math? Why, oh no, that was a bustling town, you know what I mean? Like, oh my god, it's not even a bustling town.
Speaker 5: Now, there's some old towns you mentioned Maine earlier. There's some old towns in Maine that have like the original Masonic halls that often enough are the biggest building in the towns. And from what I understand to your point about the older towns still being more or less the same. Even the street measurements were a certain layout back in the day. It happens to work have worked with cars, but they had like this whole sacred geometry layout even down to the street with of course there were practical reasons, but it was it had its whole like Masonic esoteric origins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Maine was.
Speaker 6: I did like a seven part series on this basilica. I was in Poland the first line for comedy. Then I was in like right by Poland Spring, which was nice. And then when as we got closer, I'm like, look at this church.
Speaker 4: I got to a fight with the comics. So I was at like a twenty and it was my first outside one and it was like a really bad block in Maine. It was a guy eating peanut butter with a box cutter. I didn't realize I was.
Speaker 6: Filming what people crack heads in the background. When I'm editing, I'm like, yo, I was in a bad place. But I was at A twenty and the footage was awesome. I was interviewing this guy for a seven part series, this guy that cleans up the needles in the lot, and like this huge basilica and like that set me off with a lot of us. But I was so jacked up from fighting with the other comic, from leaving his ointment where my toothbrush was.
Speaker 4: I don't care if it's for your foot or your crotch, it's ointment. He keep it in your bag. And I lost it on him, and that energy went right to this basilica and I filmed it before my show, and that's was set off. Make it makes sense? And you know then the Trinity Church and then Brooklyn Bridge and here we are. Is that.
Speaker 5: What I was just wondering where the shady place was? Maybe New Brunswick, so you know it's.
Speaker 4: Right there, like Auburn, Auburn Main. Sure. Sure, And this one I was gonna recommend because you with the sunflower dial, it's lion dial, lion dial, lion di whole one.
Speaker 5: That's hollowell? Is that is that what it's in.
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 5: How? How how.
Speaker 3: You got a corner a lion? Fucking Think again, man, I told you that ship is everywhere right.
Speaker 5: Mah, literally everywhere.
Speaker 4: And that was my thing.
Speaker 6: When I said I'm like no, how you have to beat I'm like, yeah, yeah, I start coughing lions and sunflowers every other one, you know what I mean, Like there was a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like this one.
Speaker 4: This is just a historic house in Brooklyn. All this gosh. I was on my way home from the museum going to get pizza. It's the Steinway Mansion.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, all right. I used to deliver it to the actual old Steinway place.
Speaker 4: The one on fifty seventh.
Speaker 3: It was the it was like the warehouse slash like where you're People would actually go there and go look at the pianos. I forgot the street. It was in a story, I believe.
Speaker 5: Uh there was an octagon tower on top of that square tower.
Speaker 3: Op.
Speaker 5: For what it's worth, looking if we're finding those eight pointed stars, right.
Speaker 3: I think you know, I think that's yeah, yeah, I think you're right there. But it was a good eye. This ties back at the cabbage patch babies and uh human trafficking. Oh that wasn't you. That was somebody rights commenting. Somebody else commented that on there. I'm sorry, I thought that was your post.
Speaker 4: I think some people requested this, so I like, yeah, it's just but it's cool old history, like.
Speaker 3: Everyone's a bang du Yeah, that is interesting. That's very interesting and almost I'm gonna see that again implos it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on the side, the thing that you guys were looking at before.
Speaker 5: Looked into the occult history of bricks. Apparently they can't really find the origin of what are the typical red brick and they're all over India. They were on the tower and uh what was it? What's the beach that it was on? But there the red brick you can just find everywhere through out in history and they can't find where did it originate?
Speaker 3: You know, red brick gives off EMF. I think electricals. It gives off something actually too, and you know it was weird with that. I could be wrong, but almost positive it's EMF. And then like the crazy thing is I mean, I don't know if it really made a difference, but uh, Pilgrim State was I think has the most red brick I think in the country used in like one's place being made out of brick. I mean you had like crazy people like literally inside of like buildings that were just called you know, we're made out of this. Could that like even affect them and make them even more crazy? I don't know, man, all that sounds very conspiratorial, but I'm just you know, it does give off something.
Speaker 5: I'm almost positive what happened in this town? What this town was infamous for something or what?
Speaker 3: Well, Pilgrim's what this When I'm talking about Pilgrim State, it was like it's a spot where they had in Montalk. No, that's over. I think in Brentwood is central is the Pilgrim State Mental Institution. Yeah, yeah, if you look it up, it has the most red bricks I think to date. Used to use that like a complex for building.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was fucking ridiculous. It was gigantic. Yeah, there's like rehabs there now like c K Post Phoenix House and shit like that, but it used to be like for you know, crazy people. It was huge, huge area and it was all made out of red brick.
Speaker 4: Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Alright, well, I think maybe we'll wrap it up here the Big Tea. Definitely, once you start hitting these new places, I definitely got to get you back on and look at your footage. Make it easy.
Speaker 5: So the Empire State building was built in exactly four hundred days.
Speaker 4: Maybe like three ninety one. There's someone out there that definitely said the date.
Speaker 3: Where I'm like, just how you know it was like within a two years time, which I was just like, that's Steve. And if you give them, you know, two years, I still don't buy that. I don't know. Yeah, it's just I mean, I know people got lazier, but it's just like you can never do that now, I don't think. Yeah, so, uh, big T, did you want to plug any of you stuff? Yeah, I don't know where they can find you. Again, I do have your Instagram up there if you want, you can after the show send me links of other things and I'll edit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Instagram right now, the tiktoks hell good Facebook.
Speaker 4: I just got the YouTube going, so just look for make it makes sense, Big Ta, Big T, M I M S.
Speaker 6: And you know, check me out, let me know any requests, any anything, say something, say you saw me on the pod?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah for real. Yeah, if people go check them out on YouTube and give them some suggestions and be like, I'm sent here from the ecult rejexs. I came from the cold reject because I do think I mean, honestly, just my opinion, even looking at this stuff you're looking at it interests me, not even like looking at it a conspiratory sense, just in the occult architecture. I'm blown away by this shit because it's fucking all over these buildings, you know. Yeah, so I think even people for my show, even just for that, I think you should go check out his shit. So yeah, take a look over there. And yeah, once you hit those other places up, if you want, I can get you back on and talk to you about that stuff, because it's all places that I've even been to myself or I would like to go. So good luck with that. I hope you keep doing it, man, I hope you keep it up. I love this shit, and I love the commentary. It's fucking hilarious, So thank you guys.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate it and the comments section they show me so much love. Ye Like, it's just it's really awesome. Man.
Speaker 6: I can't make it make sense, and but I just want to keep creating, keep being myself, being being silly funny with the commentary, and just keep if.
Speaker 4: You want it, if they want to watch it, I'm gonna keep making it because I'm having fun, you know, I'm learning and meeting cool new people like you guys. Man, thank you, thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so look at this yah March seventeenth, nineteen thirty and then it opened Mark May one, nineteen thirty on, not even fucking two years.
Speaker 4: How they saved the economy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well the fuckers couldn't afford food, but you have to swing and hammas all day. Hey, they can't even eat, Like where you're getting the energy? Are you eating the red brick or eating red clay? But ya? Thank you again, Ethan. Let everybody know where they can find you as well, sir.
Speaker 5: Well, salue you guys. That was awesome to you. Thanks for sharing with us a great footage, great insights Ethan Indigo Smith on all the social media and yeah easy to find new writing coming out soon. Yeah, appreciate you guys.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, no, thank you for joining me. I really appreciate it, and thank everybody that jumped in on the live in the comment section. Unfortunately, why I was manning the Instagram, I really couldn't pay attention to the chat, so that's obviously why I wasn't throwing the comments or really saying anything. Sorry about that, but I do appreciate everybody showing up. That's where we go live. I see some people in here that I see constantly, and that's what's up. I really appreciate you all stopping by and check us out. Tomorrow, we got Ike Baker coming on from the Golden Dawn, uh fucking New York right Blue Lodge of Freemasonry. He's in the Martinists on all sorts of shit. Definitely come check this guy out. It should be a really really interesting show on the occult rejects. So uh yeah, and that's the end of another one and until the next one, everybody be well later.