Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's getting ready for practice in conditions that are suboptimal for human beings. And so yeah, and so I'm waiting, So Maddie are you prepped?
Speaker 3: Are are you?
Speaker 2: Are you locked in? Okay, so just checking. I'm gonna bring Maddie in. So, uh, Maddie's ready for practice. Hello, Hello, there we go. Now there it is. Yes, there it is full, full, full, full picture.
Speaker 4: Well nothing the sun because if I put it in the sun last time and overheat it. So I'm keeping it like right on the vent. So we're hoping that the States.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, just wanted to check in with you as you get ready for practice at the Children's Self Care of Atlanta training ground, getting ready for Atlanta United and Nikoxa tomorrow in a League's Cup. I think we have to say it with that kind of emphasis, Kasa. You know, just one of those kinds of things where you sit there and you wake everybody up. Oh, there she goes, and she turns.
Speaker 4: It looking it the other way. That's fine.
Speaker 2: It's a steering wheel. You're in a car at a practice facility. Does it really matter?
Speaker 4: Let mean, you're in a car. No, yeah, it doesn't matter. Yeah, And the Coxa.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Probably the biggest news involving Atlanta United yesterday was, yes, hydration is important, Uh, the release of Luisa Brohm, which gives at Landy United some cap mobility when it comes to the remainder of this season. You have to keep an eye out on the better call transaction is that where this is is this uh one for one where it comes to the money and how much is left over all the things. But yeah, the biggest news yesterday Luisa bram on his way out and being waved by Land United.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean Chris Henderson has talked about it in the media a littiblity did for us last week and even you know on ninety nine with Mike and Jason, you know, they want to make moves in this sin this transfer window, they want to make some big moves and also not even this window, but also even looking ahead to the window at the end of the season as well. You know, So this is probably one of those steps to try to clear up some space to possibly bring in somebody. But it's just one of those things where it's the unfortunate part of this. I wish louis a whole bunch of luck wherever he goes next to them. He's a very very talented center back. Any team would be lucky to have him. Very calm, very composed. But it's a part of what Chris Henderson has talked about is that they want to clear up space to make room for some transfers and to make some moves here in this window.
Speaker 2: Now that you've had an extra day to ingest what happened with Atlanta and Seattle, what sticks out in your mind from this As Atlanta United gets a bit of a break from MLS play, the three game homestand is over and you're getting ready for Leagues Cup, what still sticks in your brain from what we saw on the weekend.
Speaker 4: I think for me, it's just, you know, I think it's cleaning up just some small mistakes. It felt like a lot of the two that were conceded felt very avoidable, and it's just cleaning up those small things defensively. But I think you had a really solid first half. I think you had a really good first staff like we saw as well against Charlotte too, you had two really solid first halts. It's just keeping that consistency all the way through the second half as well, and it's trying to find a way to be switched on in that sense. I thought Alexi Madanchu had a phenomenal performance. I thought he played very very well, and I want to give him his flowers because he did very very good. I know, not just talking about the wonder goal that happened at the end. He played very very good against Seattle. He played very well against Charlotte too. Alexei Mananchuk played very very well. It was really cool to get to seem and amme high as well check into the maps for a little bit as well. I really loved seeing the way that he came in immediately and was commanding, and he was moving pieces around, getting things going. He was being a voice out there, and I think that's really important, and it's very cool to go ahead and see you take that stand and be like hey, because that's what Ronnie Dallas said. He's a leader. He's gonna be someone who's gonna come in and help be a voice in the back, to be another voice out there. And I think that's really important when you have those players who can be those voices at all areas on the field. You have Miguel wearing the arm band up talk, you have sleish in the middle kind of directing some things around, being that voice there. If you get me high as well. I think Derek has also been a voice back there as well, but I think you get me high as well, coming in and being another voice out there, then you get Brad in the back right there in between the posts directing things around as well. You're getting some really solid leadership voices in these moments, and I think that's important as well. But for me, it's just consistency and it's cleaning up those small mistakes as well. And before I get off my rant as well, I think Ronald Hernandez has also been very very outstanding. I mean the past that led to the first goal for brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Yeah, but I had to give Ronald his flowers as well because he has been very very good in the last two games as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'll go ahead and let's let's have some fun here on a Tuesday morning. Uh well, no, it's it's it's it's good fun. It's good fun. Let's see, do you remember this.
Speaker 3: Sense up to the back post towards Amroon headed away, I knew who bounce out for a throw? They will let Atlanta take it. It's thrown into Lennon and gives it back to amarn Me and Moron Shuk top of the eighteen.
Speaker 1: Shot go so crom Russia with one.
Speaker 3: Atlanta united for the third time in their last four matches, steals a point at the death.
Speaker 4: I did not know Mike did. That's off. That's cool. Oh, let's go, Mike.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I also love Jason's little doubt.
Speaker 2: This is the thing that we've got to figure out, either from from Jake or from Tom Sharrowsky or you know whoever's it at the Imitation Palacial Studios at Colony Square or in the book. We've got to figure out how to isolate that and have that as a drop.
Speaker 4: I'm sure we can. I'm sure there's a way to get that who you know, No, I'm sure there's a way. If not, then I'll just I'll take a voice recorder to like, I'll just like keep it in there and then we'll like it. We'll just have Jason when he says it, we'll have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So to your point, I wanted to go through a couple of the numbers. According to our friends at Sofa score h Ronald A part of the top end for Atlanta United seven point one on the day obviously met Unchooke with the goal at a seven point four. So your top starters Derek, Ronald and Niggi each with seven point ones. Ronald on the afternoon played almost the full ninety before Brooks came in late. That was three clearances, two picks, two total tackles, one passed four of seven on his duel's sixty nine touches forty three of forty nine, passing at eighty eight percent, two key passes, including the one that led to the first goal, one accurate cross, two for six on long balls, had the one shot off target. So once again Ronald Hernandez clicking off a bunch of different boxes for Atlanta night.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think one thing that I always talked about, even in pregame too, with Ronald, Ronald brings you something in the back that is very different than I think a lot of people don't really recognize and don't see it as a quality that's not important. Ronald brings the grit and the heart and yeah, he from talking to him so many times, he bleeds for this club. I've said it a lot of times, but I mean, you can feel it, Like when he talks about the club, it radiates like he he will put everything, blood, sweat and tears into helping this club succeed. And that's what he's done. He's stepped up in those moments. He's been a right back, he's been a center back, he's been a left back. He will be wherever you need him to be and he will help the team. And I think him in this right back role, comparing with Miggy as well, you have that relationship that blooms outside as well. That really does help when you are on the pitch. You know each other well, you know what makes each other tick. That helps a lot. But I think Ronald has brought something that I really love. Like I've always talked about him defensively and how really solid he is in that. I've loved seeing him offensively. He's had a lot of great moments in the last couple of games where I've been like, oh, Ronald, like he had oh there was like him combining with Miguel and with Alexi too. The duo there with Ronald and Alexi has been really fun to watch, Like it's like the combination with Luke and Moyemba like it's something different you wouldn't have expected too. But that connection has been really cool to watch. And Ronald has had some really good moments and good passes. I'm thinking back to that cutback to Alexi right at the top of the box, which I'm like, I didn't think. I sat up there and I turned to Caroline and I was like, I was like, oh, like I was really happy with it. No, but I think Ronald has been very good. I think Alexi has been very very good. I think Miguel has done a good job as well on that right side and that combination there, and I think you're seeing the piece click here. I think it's about keeping consistency throughout the second half and cleaning up those mistakes and being switched on at all times because you're going up against Nakasa and I haven't done a whole bunch of research on them yet. That's my mission for today is doing a lot of research on them today as well. But it's a new opponent. It's an opponent you've never really seen before. And Lega a Mechi's we all know how good those sides are as well, so it's a new opponent and it's really gonna be interesting to see how United navigates this new challenge heading in the League's Cup, because it's not like it was last year, where you have maybe an MLS club that you know a little bit. It is all lega mechis. It's all lega a mechi. So it's really studying getting that down. And you know, I f you'l enough the energy of what's gonna happen tomorrow, you know it, first game of league stuff. It's gonna be fun. I'm excited for it. I'm really excited, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So let me skip forwards and sign I've only got you for another couple of minutes before you duck out into the heat and stay properly hydrated.
Speaker 3: You got you.
Speaker 2: So, you got your sunglasses, You're ready to go. You got your hydration, You're ready to go. I want to skip forward to Friday because we need to get the blatant promo in yes, or what's going on at brew house as Summer Series is coming to Atlanta this weekend, a very full day from four to nine at a brew house.
Speaker 4: We might have monsers just walking. Oh he's walking in now. I thought he was gonna crash anyway, Continue that's nothing wrong with crashing. No, he's walking up now. But yeah, So basically it's, uh, we're celebrating the Premier League at the Summer Series. It's gonna be at the Brew House. It's gonna be a lot of fun. I'm doing a bit of a panel with a lot of the fans from each of the size Bournemuth, west Ham, uh Man United where what's I'm blanking? Thank you, Everton, all the above we will have Uh, I don't know why I said west Ham, No, yes, I was right, yeah, yes, okay, okay, I thought I was going crazy. I was like, no, I'm los And then also to west Brown will be there as well. Uh. Our good friend Kevin Egan will be leaving that interview as well. But I'm gonna get the chance to interview some fans of everyone involved in the Summer series. Uh So that's gonna be a lot of fun. It's gonna be just a fun day to you know, celebrate everything and to you know, get things going. It's gonna be a lot of fun. I'm really excited for it. Yeah, come on out to the Brewhouse if you want.
Speaker 2: Well, we want them to because we want we want you to make sure that everybody's there. It's two o'clock Born Withouth and west Ham, five o'clock Manchester United and Everton. Our buddy Drew Dickinson is going to be hanging out with us covering all of that stuff on the weekend. But yeah, I wanted to make sure that everybody new to show up early. H I believe, I don't know if you are. Egan is going to be the one to interview the Premier League trophy. Yeah, like you get the thing to win, you know that the big Yeah, so it's gonna be there. I don't know if you or Egan gets to interview the trophy or not. And we just have to make sure that it is properly guarded so people don't get like their fingerprints on the thing. Oh the Premier League you know, let me touch it now? Uh before yeah, before you hopped out. I wanted to make sure that everybody was reminded about what's going on at the brew house. And you get to ask you get to ask one of with fans about Born with I do I get.
Speaker 4: To ask west Ham fans about west Ham? That is true?
Speaker 2: And Everton and mess and Everton and Manchester United Uh, do you need Do you need to exit your automobile?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: I gotta go to train and I gotta I gotta go film some cool content.
Speaker 2: All right, So go film some cool content. We'll catch up with you later, all right, guys, we'll see you later